This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
ExpertRating is an ISO 9001:2015-certified company that offers online certification, courses and training. The company opened in 2000 and currently serves 35 countries. To date, it has worked with more than 6,500 companies and tested as many as 25 million people.
- Extensive course options
- No money-back guarantee
- Not accredited
ExpertRating provides online certification and employee testing. It offers courses in various categories, such as health care, fitness, business and more. The company is ISO-certified.
What is ExpertRating?
ExpertRating is an ISO-certified certification and testing business that helps customers develop new skills and show knowledge in specific industry areas. Users can access ExpertRating’s courses, online training and skill testing for personal growth, to earn certifications or get assistance with credential verification. Having these credentials bolsters your resume and helps you stand out to future employers.
Businesses use the site for employee training, LiveProctor testing and CodeAccess testing. Some of ExpertRating’s business clients include Convergys, Google, Amazon, Walmart and IKEA.
Categories of self-study courses include:
- Health care
- Management and quality improvement
- Office skills
- Personal development and enrichment
- Entrepreneurship and social skills
Categories of instructor-led courses include:
- Art, history, psychology and literature
- Basic computer literacy
- Business administration
- Career certificate programs
- Certification prep
- Child care and parenting
- Computer applications
- Continuing education CE credits courses
- Coursing for teaching professionals
- Database management and programming
- Digital photography and digital video
- Entertainment industry
- Grant writing and nonprofit management
- Graphic design
- Health care continuing education
- Health care, nutrition and fitness
- Law and legal careers
- Math, philosophy and science
- PC troubleshooting, networking and security
- Personal development
- Personal enrichment
- Personal finance and wealth building
- Sales and marketing
- Start your own business
- Test prep
- The internet
- Web and computer programming
- Web graphics and multimedia
- Web page design
- Writing and publishing
How does ExpertRating work?
You can get a certification from ExpertRating by taking an online test for that particular skill. Choose the test from the list on the to receive a syllabus and other information before sitting for the test.
If the chosen test is free, you can take it right away. If not, you have to pay the test fee by credit card or PayPal before taking the test. Most tests take between 30 to 50 minutes and consist of multiple-choice questions. The tests are closed-book, so users should not have study material with them. After the exam, you can purchase a hard-copy certificate.
ExpertRating offers a bank of more than 800 tests businesses can use to help assess employee skills. Once the candidate takes the test, you receive a comprehensive performance report. This helps businesses make informed decisions when hiring.
There is a secure browser feature that ensures the test taker doesn’t navigate away from the test or open any other browser tabs or applications. Companies can also choose to have the test proctored, which means webcam photos are taken periodically to monitor the test taker.
ExpertRating certification costs
ExpertRating certification costs vary depending on the course you choose. Many courses fall between $100 and $200. Some more basic certifications are very affordable. For example:
- Babysitting certification: $19.99
- CPR certification: $29.99
- First-aid certification: $29.99
Most fitness and health care courses cost between $69.99 and $99.99, while most instructor-led courses fall between $129.99 and $149.99. Some advanced classes, including certain continuing education health care and internet courses, can be as high as $1,999.99 to $2,299.99.
- Is ExpertRating accredited?
- The ExpertRating website does not mention accreditation. Instead, it states that it is an ISO-certified company.
- Is ExpertRating certification legit?
- ExpertRating courses aren’t from accredited institutions, but it has developed courses under ISO 9001:2015 procedures. This means its classes meet the international standard of quality management systems and your certification reflects a quality education.
- What kinds of certifications does ExpertRatings offer?
- ExpertRatings offers a vast array of certifications. Some of these include fitness, personal development, computer and web development, sales and marketing, health care and graphic design.
- Is ExpertRating expensive?
- The majority of ExpertRating courses cost $129.99. Some are as low as $19.99, while some cost as much as $2,299.
Is ExpertRating legit?
Though ExpertRating doesn’t have specific accreditations, it meets the international standard for quality management systems. ExpertRating has some big-name business customers use its employee testing, and Google awarded it with the SME Heroes award. Its individual certifications aren’t the same as getting degrees from an accredited educational institution, but they display your knowledge and skill in a particular area. This can help you stand out to many employers.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
ExpertRating Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.