About Elite Learning
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Elite Learning offers continuing education for those in the medical field and other state-licensed professionals, including funeral directors, barbers, community association managers and cosmetologists. The company offers virtual courses that let you complete continuing education at the time and place of your choosing. Its website interface makes it easy to sign up for a course or webinar.
- 24/7 accessibility
- User-friendly website
- Auto-renewing membership
- Some CEUs not accepted by all states
Elite Learning is a solid option for license renewal at your convenience. Not all courses are accredited in every state, so check its website to ensure that Elite Learning provides what you need to meet local requirements.
How does Elite Learning work?
Start by selecting your location and profession on Elite Learning’s website and adding courses (dependent on your state’s licensing requirements) to a cart for purchase. You’ll create an account, make your purchases and get immediate access to the courses you select. Course materials are available to study at any time. Elite Learning’s online system automatically saves users’ progress, even during exams.
Courses are only available for a year (or six months from the date you first access it). An expired course can be extended for three months at no additional charge.
Once the course is complete, you’ll fill out a survey and receive an email with a copy of your certificate. If you live in a state that uses CE Broker, Elite Learning reports your hours within one business day of completion (except for pharmacy continuing education, which it reports within 10 business days).
Elite Learning costs
Some courses, particularly the shorter ones, are very affordable, ranging from $11.95 to $22.95. Courses that are more than 20 hours long tend to be pricier — between $64.95 and $74.95 — but the company offers some professionals course packages at reduced prices.
Elite Learning offers some free live webinars, courtesy of its corporate partners, but exclusive live and all on-demand courses usually cost about $15.
More content is available to students who purchase an all-access pass, which grants access to all courses in the CE library and provides benefits for one or two years, depending on profession. The cost of these memberships is based on profession, but the price is generally about $100 for one year.
Elite Learning FAQ
- Is Elite Learning’s continuing education accredited?
- Elite Learning is accredited by multiple state boards for some professions but not all. You can check the status for your state and licensing board on its website.
- What types of classes does Elite Learning offer?
- Elite Learning offers a variety of courses in several fields: nursing, social work, psychology, counseling, dentistry, massage therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, pharmaceutical work, barbery, cosmetology, community association management, electrician trade, funeral service, parenting and veterinary practice. Some courses are updated versions of perennial subjects required for license renewals; others are more topical — “COVID-19 101 For Healthcare Professionals,” for example.
- How long are Elite Learning’s courses?
- Course length varies widely, anywhere from 30 minutes to more than 30 hours. Many courses are between one and four hours.
- Where is Elite Learning located?
- Its national office is located in Ormond Beach, Florida. You’re unlikely to need to visit Elite Learning — its courses and seminars are all available online. An easier way to get in touch is through email.
Is Elite Learning legit?
Elite Learning is a legitimate option for professionals interested in knocking out CE requirements conveniently and at a low cost. It’s not available in all states, though, so check the website to ensure the service is right for you. If its courses are accredited in your state, Elite Learning provides an accessible way to complete continuing education courses.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,300,152 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Don't even bother with this company! I have been on hold for 29 minutes and 49 seconds. I called yesterday and the same thing. Their phone system is the worst. Very bad connections. The site is not user-friendly....not in the least! I have been trying to get a refund these last two days!! When I finally got through, I had been on the phone for 46 minutes on hold!
Elite Learning Company Information
- Company Name:
- Elite Learning
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.