About Adventure Academy

Adventure Academy is an online educational program for children ages 8 through 13. As a part of the ABCMouse family, Adventure Academy is formulated by teachers and educational professionals to provide your child with supplemental learning material.

Pros

• New content added often
  • Parental controls available
  • Thousands of activities

Cons

• Only ideal for kids ages 8 to 13
  • Discounts require long contracts

Bottom Line

Adventure Academy is an educational program designed for kids ages 8 to 13. All the activities are formulated by teachers and educational professionals.

What is Adventure Academy?

Adventure Academy is a children’s learning program that features thousands of games, activities and videos designed for 8-year-olds to 13-year-olds. Adventure Academy lets your child create an avatar, create a player home and go on learning quests to develop skills and learn new things and win rewards. With every completed quest, your child unlocks new levels of activities within the program.

You can access Adventure Academy on any smartphone, tablet or computer. As a subscription-based service, Adventure Academy has no advertising or in-app purchases. The service includes parental control functions.

How does Adventure Academy work?

The Adventure Academy program is centered around its curriculum, which endeavors to teach your child about the following subjects:

• Reading comprehension
  • Vocabulary development
  • Mathematical operations
  • World geography
  • History
  • Science

Adventure Academy engages your child through interaction and gameplay and helps them build their critical thinking skills while simultaneously having fun.

Adventure Academy features social elements that let participants communicate with each other in games, but parents who are uncomfortable with this can control the level of interaction their child has and even block in-game communications.

How much is Adventure Academy?

Adventure Academy costs $9.95 per month, but you can qualify for a subscription discount by signing up and paying for a full year in advance. To find out more about Adventure Academy’s pricing and discounts, visit its website.

Adventure Academy FAQ

What grades is Adventure Academy for?
Adventure Academy is designed for kids ages 8 through 13, so around third grade to seventh grade.
Is Adventure Academy worth the money?
If you’re searching for a supplemental learning platform for your child, we recommend checking out Adventure Academy.
Can Adventure Academy be used for homeschooling?
Adventure Academy is not an official homeschooling program.
Can teachers get Adventure Academy for free?
No, Adventure Academy is not free for teachers.

Is Adventure Academy safe?

Yes, Adventure Academy is a safe program. The app is equipped with parental controls and has safe social protocols to protect children who use it. The program has multiple activities designed to teach your child while entertaining them, and we think Adventure Academy is worth investing in.

Adventure Academy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adventure Academy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adventure Academy?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

I've tried to cancel this for almost a year and a half.... They keep taking money from me and I don't even use the program never have and will.... I hate the experience I'm having and I want my money back. They have took at least 150 bucks and now the price went up 2 dollars.... What can I do to get my money back?

Adventure Academy Company Information