2.39/5
Based on 1,229 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

3882 United Parcel Service - UPS Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 16, 2018

ATTENTION...UPS MANAGEMENT! HOPE SOMEONE PAYS ATTENTION TO ALL THE COMPLAINTS HERE! I just realized I couldn't post photo here but I'll describe a scenario from my compound this morning. This is also a follow up to my post/complaint yesterday. At 10 am, I saw 4 info notices by the gate of my compound. Being a "luxury" community, we have a very sophisticated intercom system with very visible and clear instructions on how to look up directory. Also, the wall says dial #0000 to get to the service office which opens at 9:00 am. What are the unfortunate odds of having all 4 addressee not available? Or worst case scenario, driver could easily just dialed the office for them to open the gate.

But since it's a lot easier and more convenient for driver/delivery to just take all the notices at the gate, all these deliveries have to be picked from a UPS access point by customers. Is there any penalty or reward whether or not a delivery was done? I doubt so. Hence, the driver attitude and work ethic to the detriment of poor customers. It's probably now a widespread venomous culture within UPS that's why all these complaints. Most folks do online shopping for the convenience of home delivery. This UPS employee practice of literally and obliterately leaving just info notices to make their working lives convenient is unacceptable and defeats the purpose of online shopping. This has to stop or one day it will catch up on your company. Thank you for paying attention to all of us here.

Original review: June 16, 2018

Ordered a package through Amazon that had a delivery date of June 15th 2018. Next morning received a delivery confirmation from UPS stating that my package would be delivered by 8 p.m. at the end of the day and that it had been out for delivery since 6 a.m. By 5 p.m. I received a notice from Amazon stating that UPS might be late with my package due to it being shipped to the wrong facility. When I called UPS to find out what was happening with my package I was informed that it would still be delivered to the UPS Store 1 mile away from me by 8 p.m. even though the store was closing at 7 p.m. By 9 p.m. I received another message which confirmed what I already knew, that that UPS did not deliver my package.

When I went back to the UPS website and looked up the tracking number for the package it said that my package that was originally delivered to the wrong facility have been brought back to the wrong facility and was going to be delivered on the 18th. When I logged into my UPS it stated that my package was going to be delivered on the 16th which I know is probably not going to happen due to the fact that the facility that UPS sent my package to is closed on Saturday and Sundays. It is now more likely that this package that I needed, I mean absolutely needed by today will not be available for pick up until Monday, 3 days after it was supposed to be delivered.

It is extremely aggravating that I cannot get a straight answer as to why my package was delivered to the wrong facility in the first place, why it is now probably going to take until Monday to get my package that was supposed to be here today, or if my package will even be delivered at all since it has been sent back to what UPS claims is the wrong facility. I guess my grandmother with stage 4 cancer who needs to get around and move can just wait a couple more days for the Walker that she needs so she can do her therapy this weekend. Thanks for the ineptitude!!!

Get expert buying tips about Shipping Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I overnighted an item to Florida, but it did not arrive on the next day as I had paid $69 for. I went back to the originating location to request a refund. I was told I would have to wait for corporate to call me before I could receive a refund. Yeah, I had a "hmmm, strange look on my face as well" and I made a comment of how easy it was for this station to take my money with no problem, but I have to wait for a phone call to retrieve my money back? Well I waited well over a month and no phone call.

Today, I call customer service and was blessed to speak with a Pam. Pam was pleasant from the very start of the conversation and Pam even had a, "Hmmm, why didn't they just refund you your money?" Pam assured me that she was going to get my matter taken care of and stayed on the phone with me until the transaction was complete. Pam definitely has a heart of a teacher and I highly recommend that she becomes a customer service trainer with UPS. What a blessing it was for me to be served by Pam and shame on the Colorado Springs, CO location for blowing me off. Don't be surprised if Pam doesn't come in to train the Supervisor. Boo to the Colorado Springs location, but Outstanding work to Pam! Keep shining bright because my interaction with you today lessen the blow for UPS. Thank you Pam!!!

Original review: June 15, 2018

Delivery does not ensure as promised that “UPS places packages in a safe and protected location.” From this point forward. I am electing to use a service that can get my packages to me. For example twice in 24 hours, the driver has left packages at my mailbox which is 1700 ft away (a quarter mile from my house). Poor training and poor quality assurance is reflected here. One sat out in rain all night and had to be returned. Delivery services cannot use mailboxes as drop points, yet they continue to.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I heard the driver pull up to the house. As I went out to meet the driver my husband was looking out at the truck from the upstairs. As I waited for him to come to the door I hear him start the vehicle so I went to the driveway. He never got out of the vehicle, started it and left. I ran after him screaming and he kept going. I checked the UPS tracking and it said he attempted to deliver the package. He did NOT attempt to deliver the package. I called UPS and spoke with someone in customer service. She stated that she would have the package delivered to my house tonight and I was to wait for a call from someone to rectify the situation.

Well, Debbie at the Laurel, Maryland location called back and stated that the package is there at the facility and that they would deliver it tomorrow not tonight 6/14/18. I cursed and stated that was not what customer service told me. Debbie told me I could pick up the package at the facility tonight between 8 and 9PM. I was in complete shock. I have never had to deal with such crap in all my life. What gets me is that they first delivered the package to a completely different city from where I live and that was three days ago. Then it was supposed to be delivered yesterday 6/13/18 but they had mechanical troubles. UPS is the worst delivery service I have used. I used to praise UPS about how good they were and how fast my packages got to where they needed to go but now I am just disgusted with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UPS?

Original review: June 14, 2018

Horrible story! The driver never show up at my place but record he did try to deliver, package incorrectly sorted and sent to a joy-ride in the country after I ask them to hold it at their center for pick-up, and once they found the package after a day, they still try to deliver when I specifically asked them to hold it at their center for pick-up! In total, a week of delay, and had to call them 5 time, on top of all the email exchange. These guys are so incompetent that they are BY FAR THE WORST CARRIER I KNOW!

Original review: June 13, 2018

They were supposed to be delivered on the 12 - yesterday. Here it is the 13th and they still have no idea when they're going to deliver my package. It's a RETURN!!! I'M TRY TO RETURN TO GET MY MONEY BACK!!! WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?!! It's sitting over in Ontario, CA, but it has to be delivered to Rancho Cucamonga, CA to a company called Monoprice!!! Let's get it together, guys!!! Don't be like FedEx who are criminals!!!

Original review: June 12, 2018

Ordered several items from one company. They shipped separately, 3 items with UPS and 1 item 2 days later with FedEx. I received the 1 item from FedEx 4 days ago. My package from UPS has said "Out for delivery" for 4 days now. Customer service is a joke. I've called 3 times, none of their reps speak clear English, and all say my package is still at my local office but will be delivered by end of business. Each day I call. Still no package. Won't allow me to open an investigation because it continues to say out for delivery. Will be contacting local office to be reimbursed tomorrow.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I just find it odd that their regular ground shipping gets delivered on time, but when people pay for Next Day Air they split hairs on what exactly "next day" means. A mail order pharmacy had to ship my mother's medication via Next Day Air, NJ to NY and the medication was supposed to be delivered on a Saturday yet tracking showed it was just loaded onto the truck to sit there in the heat until Monday.

UPS's "reasoning" was the pharmacy "missed the cutoff time" for the Saturday morning delivery, these people knew fully well the package contained medication, but they chose to take the money for the Next Day Air and do nothing. No one cares what the hell your "cutoff time" is when you're shipping to a neighboring state that's barely 1-2 hours away and no one cares what the hell your "cutoff time" is when they're waiting on things like medication. So get it through your thick greedy heads that people are catching on to your ruse.

Original review: June 9, 2018

A package came up on my phone as delivered to front door. I look and no package. I call customer service and am told to contact sender and asked if I looked hard enough. I get the supervisor and the same story! I tell her that I have video surveillance and no... it was mis-delivered and why am I going through sender when it is clearly a delivery issue. They refused to try to locate package until I contact sender. Apparently, the honest person that received it did UPS's job for them and also wrote on package Not Larch!! I live on Kilnwood Place and there is Kilnwood lane, Kilnwood CT and Kingwood and the driver delivers to Larch? It is up to the person that received it to fix their mistake?!?! I work for USPS and if we misdeliver we always go above and beyond to locate it. We NEVER ask the customer to go through a ridiculous process to contact sender! VERY frustrating and unbelievable!

Original review: June 3, 2018

I was home waiting on my package all day. I live on a dead end street. Around 6 something I see the truck go by my house so I go out on my porch see the truck come back up the street and drive right by my house. He didn't stop. I went back in the house to check my tracking number and it said that he tried to make an attempt. I then call customer service and they were no help. Told me it would come on Monday after I seen it was on the truck today. Plus first attempt made... They need to fire the driver since he doesn't want to do his job... I will not be ordering anything else online if they used UPS.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I'm truly sadden and disgusted with the way our government allows companies like this to exist. I'm a veteran of these United States with server PTSD issues. On 5/27/18 I ordered a new debit card from Direct Express and paid the 2 day business shipping so that I could receive my card before the 1st of the month to pay my bills. It was supposed to have arrived by 5/30/18. I called UPS early that morning on 5/30/18 to check on the delivery, the lady stated that I would receive by the end of the day. The latest I've seen UPS in my neighborhood is around 1530 hours. So I called UPS around 1545 hours and was told that my package was sent somewhere and presumed lost in Cuba New Mexico instead of Albuquerque New Mexico. So I had to call direct express to order another card and if anyone has ever dealt with Direct Express knows it takes of act of God to get a hold of them.

So I finally ordered another card and the rep stated they would cover the charges. I was informed that the card would arrive 6/1/18. So I started calling direct express at 0630 hours to get a tracking number. No UPS all day long. So around 2300 hours I finally get hold of direct express. Got my tracking order and called UPS. The voice machine stated that the package was sent back to the UPS store because the receiver refused it because it was to expensive. Now number one the UPS guy never showed up. Number two who would refuse their own debit card, number three it was already paid for.

So I had to call three more times just to finally get hold of someone from overseas that I could barely understand. He asked for my tracking number and stated the same thing the voice machine did. I asked him on what planet and it what universe did that make any sense to him and he then stated that they really can't see what goes on a day today basis with the USA UPS. I asked what sense did that make after he just stated the same thing as the VM. So I then asked to speak to a supervisor. He put me on hold for 5 minutes and came back and asked for the tracking number again because the computer screwed up. I gave it to him again. He stated that tracking number didn't work.

By this time PTSD is kicking in. I cussed him out 12 ways from Sunday. And then all of a sudden it worked. I waited on hold another 5 min. Supervisor comes on and asked for the tracking number. I cussed him out. Why do people need to get cussed out to do something they’re getting paid for? He stated that the package was at a UPS somewhere in Albuquerque New Mexico and I would have to call them in the morning.

PTSD in overload I guess I threatened people at UPS in PTSD mode. But when you spend four years of your life serving this country so that the citizens of these United States can be free and endulge in those freedoms and you get out with bad knees, a bad back, neuropathy, and severe case of PTSD and all want is good customer service from the VA and big multi-million companies like these and all you see in America today is the racism, corruptions, stupidity, laziness, and incompetents of people and companies like these. It kinda makes you feel like those years you served was wasted on people that don't even deserve to have the freedoms they have today because of how they treat others and run their companies.

If I could afford to move out of this country. I rather be in a foreign third world country where people appreciate, respect, and hunger for the simplest things that we as Americans take for granted. It hurts my heart and angers me to see the way people treat one another, and how companies screw over their customers, the way the VA disrespects its veterans. Why do you have people working in customer service that don't care about its customers, probably the same reason why I see veterans disrespectfully walking around Raymond Murphy VA hospital cleaning up poop, pee, and throw up for $3.50 an hour if that. No respect and no appreciation. Thank you. ✌️

Original review: June 1, 2018

I am a UPS Business Account holder and generated a shipment through the online portal for Saturday Delivery. On my shipment receipt it clearly states Saturday delivery by 12PM. The package did not arrive on Saturday, but Monday, when I called customer service was told that since the billing invoice was not yet entered in their system to call a week later, so here I am calling a week later and the customer service representative, who you can hardly understand her English is trying to tell me that this was a Monday delivery and not Saturday, I offered to email her my shipment receipt but she declined, puts me on hold for 18 minutes and gets back in the line to tell me that it was Monday delivery.

After arguing several minutes she puts me on hold again for another 7 minutes and asks that I hold for her supervisor. The supervisor gets on the phone telling me that he cannot help me and that if I wanted to close the account with UPS I can but they can not issue a refund for the late delivery. I mean what kind of company would want to lose a business account that generates monthly shipments anywhere between $100-$300 monthly in shipping with UPS over $31.49 for my refund request. It's ridiculous and I can go on an on about the unprofessionalism about this company and will go to the BBB bureau as well.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I tracked a package that was to be delivered today. It supposedly was delivered @ 10:55 am. I was sitting in my Dining Room... Front of my house, blinds open, No UPS truck. Then I was on my roof, laying shingles, no UPS truck!!! Can't talk to anyone, can't call anyone. They want you to tell the shipper you didn't receive the $360.00 package they say they delivered!!! What???

Original review: May 30, 2018

A package was sent via UPS' Next Day service on 5/25/2018 from Washington DC to Northern Virginia (a 30 minute drive). After missing 4 delivery dates and communicating several times with UPS, I have been assured, yet again, that the package will be delivered the following day (5/31/2018 in this case). I'm not holding my breath. I am extremely disappointed in UPS and will never use their services again.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Info Notice # **. Without my permission my delivery was changed to Pickup. I called the customer service to change it back to delivery, they did it but UPS cannot deliver on the next day. I have to wait for 2 more days. What is going on? I have paid extra for shipping to receive the package on certain date and due to UPS mistake I have to pick up the package by driving 22 miles.This is not at all acceptable and UPS should return my shipping charges.

Original review: May 29, 2018

First off, my item in question was an extremely expensive industrial machine, worth over $5000, that is now completely totaled, and unsellable. Every single surface was damaged beyond compare, and the machine itself it warped, as if it were dropped numerous times. They not only denied to pay the insured amount, but I am also out of the money it cost to ship it in the first place. As a company who uses UPS frequently for sending products, I am appalled by the lack of responsibility in this matter, as this is not the first time corporate has denied a claim for this same reason with other shippers.

They also carry their own insurance, therefore they should be treated as any other insurance company would be under these conditions. I will be writing to the Insurance Commission and the Attorney General in Florida, where the package was sent from and returned. I will also note that on both deliveries, the item was delivered by only one handler. The weight of this package required delivery by two people at least, and wasn’t, which is probably why the package was damaged in the first place. As a large, widely used shipping company, they not only treat their delivery drivers unfairly in this regard, but they obviously do not care about their customers and the items they ship.

After this entire fiasco, they said that the item had “insufficient packaging”, which is their way of giving you the runaround and not wanting to pay. It was actually packaged per their requirements, and was accepted upon drop off at the UPS freight location in Brooksville, FL. The item was double boxed, had packaging in between each box, bubble wrapped, and tied down. In no way was the packaging insufficient in this instance. Upon delivery to the purchaser, the majority of the shipping materials were already missing. And then upon return to myself, it was mostly nonexistent, to where I couldn’t even produce enough packaging material to produce “after photos”, only damage pictures of the product itself. Still battling this. Steer away from UPS at all costs, they don't care about their customers, delivery drivers, or the packages themselves.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I live with my mom in this apt complex. Am a nice person if you let be. She has a button on her phone to let you know something is not downstairs on the door for her. I don’t have one on my phone. So a few days I stay downstairs to see if I had anything from UPS. When you ask them something the guys have a bad —— Attitude and am tired of it. If you don’t want to deal with people then Quit your job and let someone who wants a good job. I work for the Public for years until I retired. If you are mad about home or just having a bad day I understand. But that’s your job to ask questions and make sure the Package is Delivered to the right place.

You have to Treat your customer with good service and Respect. We are keeping you keep a job. If we as Customers go somewhere else then no job for you. People don’t understand it’s hard to find a good job. You have one guy in here that delivery in here. He’s a beautiful person. When he comes to her door he's a very nice person. You need more people like him. He has a nice smile. The other two??? I have to get that off my chest. Tired of writing ✍️. Thank you Consumer Affairs for listening to me.

Original review: May 23, 2018

On Tuesday May 22nd I placed an online order and the store I placed the order with used UPS as the delivery service. I was told that someone had to be home to sign for the package so I made arrangements to be home. I tracked the package all day Wednesday May 23rd and the app told me that it was in transit and would arrive by the end of that day.

Then by 5:30pm when I check the app again it tells me that the driver tried to deliver the package but no one was available to receive it at 5:20pm. This is a LIE!! As I was home all day waiting for it. No one knocked on my door or rang the doorbell for me to receive my package. After seeing the note that the driver was there I ran to the door to see if I could catch him. If the driver was there delivering my package why didn’t he leave a notification that he was there at all and the people in the upstairs apartment confirmed that no one knocked on their door either.

If this was the first time that this has happened to me by UPS I may have let it slide but I find that EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT UPS EVER DELIVERS anything they never leave a notice slip that they were ever there and they never knock on the door. There are 6 separate apartments so maybe the driver didn't want to take the time to knock on the CORRECT door. WHATEVER... UPS SUCKS!!! or perhaps they have lousy drivers who just don’t care or they are not trained properly? Sad... If I had the choice to choose any delivery service UPS would not be my choice at all... They SUCK!!

Original review: May 23, 2018

They only deliver packages during business days with no real time tracking system. After one delivery attempt that failed, I called them about time that I can expect to receive the package on the next day, they said anytime between 4:30pm-6pm. On the next day morning, again I called them to confirm the time and again it was from 4:30-6. Then I left my work early (took 2 hours time off), to be home at 4. Again I saw a second delivery attempt failed post on my door. When I called them, they said, "The shipman changed his regular routine so he was at your place at 12pm!! And we can’t do anything for you now!!" Tomorrow he will come again and this time they didn’t give me any time period! It seems based on their policy, to get your package delivered to your home, you should take one full day off from work and waiting for shipman entire day.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I had the worst experience yet at the store here in Greenville, TN. This young man was extremely rude. He informed me I'd never get help there again and kicked me out of the store because I called him on that smug ** look he had on his face. Mind you I never yelled it because I said **. I didn't even get irate. He continuously talked over me. Had attitude the entire time. I admit I had the wrong tracking number but I asked him if there was another way I could look up the package. He kept saying, "Well I don't know how you set it up or how it was done." Mind you I'd already informed him...well tried to (but remember he kept Interrupting me) of how this was done. I said I came in the store on Sat and scheduled a pick up and to have it delivered to the store here In Greeneville.

I informed this young man that, "Hey I'm not yelling at you or being rude" and that this is not good customer service as I work there and if it were me speaking to a customer in the manner he was speaking to me I'd be pulled on the carpet. He proceeded to make even more smart remarks. Well I'm not sure what kind of customer service you're in but no you're not right. I asked for his name. He refused to give it to me. I said, "I'm going To be going a complaint". He tells me, "Go ahead. I don't care." I asked if he was the manager. I said, "You have to tell me your name." "No I don't but go ahead call them."

The customer service I got in front of my child while trying to check in my package which is my car title that I need was disgusting. This was in front of my 3 yr old son at that!!! I have a child that suffers from a serious health problem. I have enough stress. I'm not going to allow this young man to add to it! I will keep calling Corp until this has been addressed. I called yesterday and made a complaint. Have not had a follow-up call, email. NOTHING. #UNEXCEPTABLE #DOBETTER

Original review: May 23, 2018

A perfectly legal compounding pharmacy sent me a package via UPS and my insurance company requires the signature of an adult upon receipt. The package was to be delivered 5/15 and was not. It was re-scheduled for 5/22 but again, it was not delivered. I tracked the package throughout the day via web. The message on the web was that it would be delivered by the end of the day, so I waited and waited. At 6:30, the message changed, it no longer said when the package would be delivered. I have spent two entire days waiting in my house to receive my medicine, to no avail. UPS has a chat system... But you get a computer with standard answers. They indicate that you can contact them by email but that is false, there are a series of menus, which are complicated to navigate and do not appear to lead anywhere.

You can call them, I did, on 5/15 on 5/16 and on 5/22. On 5/16 they said I would need to pick it up at their site on 5/17 but this was impossible because I had a business trip. They refused to reschedule the delivery until the pharmacy contacted them. On 5/22 I was transferred from one person to another but they did not resolve the problem. They requested that I stay put in my house one more day, and finally they said someone would call on 5/23. Because I was waiting for UPS, I did not even fulfill my civil duties. I could not vote in the run-off elections. The company has displayed a very unprofessional, totally unreliable behavior. Pharmacies can't rely in such a service. I am extremely frustrated and I have forgone at least one week of treatment due to the incompetence of the agency.

Original review: May 22, 2018

A package is scheduled for delivery at my house today, I got an email saying a signature is required. I work during the day so I will not be there to sign. I wanted the UPS driver to drop it off at my local post office. They stop there every day anyway. They told me that wasn't possible that I needed to contact the sender and have them intercept my package and change delivery address... What good is the change delivery address if you can't actually use the damn thing! Then the lady tells me a signature ISN'T required and it's up to the driver... Are you kidding me??? So I wasted over an hour on the phone for this **! I never use this crap of a company and now I will be certain to make sure when I buy something they send is USPS or FedEx. At least you can talk to them.

Original review: May 21, 2018

UPS sucks, I ordered a package and was waiting eagerly to use for business over the weekend. Package was supposed to arrive on Friday. The delivery guy Returned it. Said "returned to sender" for no reason. So, for the whole weekend I couldn't do my business assignments! Costed me!

Original review: May 18, 2018

If I could give UPS a negative rating, I would. My experience with this company has been absolutely atrocious. In fact, they are so terrible and bad at what they do that their own employees literally don’t even know what’s going on, at all. Completely useless and completely clueless. One person will tell you one thing, then someone else will tell you another, then they’ll do something entirely different. I’m appalled that a service this terrible can still be around and be so popular, but they absolutely lost a customer for life, and I’d like to spare anyone reading this from going through the same thing I did. My advice to you is to wait the extra week or 2 and just go through standard shipping, I imagine the stress UPS has put me through has knocked a few weeks off my life anyways. WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD. DO NOT USE!!!

Original review: May 18, 2018

UPS is awesome! They deliver rain or shine and come right to our door. We live sort of out in the suburbs and back on a private road, so if we aren't home they leave the package on the doorstep. They just ring the bell and it let's us know they left a delivery if we are home but not in the living room. The delivery crew is very friendly, even telling us to expect someone different for various reasons.

Original review: May 18, 2018

They always seem to take a longer time than most. And most not very friendly employees. I don't use them unless I have no other choice. Whenever I order online I hate to see it when it's UPS delivering my package. Rather use FedEx!

Original review: May 18, 2018

Never had a problem or conflict with UPS. Their service is A+, their employees are courteous and willing to assist in any way they can with any type of delivery. This is a great company with a great service.

Original review: May 18, 2018

UPS is reasonably priced and delivers on time. I have never had a problem with sending packages or receiving them. They are quite visible on my street every day. I feel comfortable dealing with them.

Original review: May 18, 2018

We use UPS at my work and at home. They are reliable and friendly. They are on time. The website could use a facelift but great customer service. They could also use a few more drop off locations.

UPS expert review by ConsumerAffairs

UPS was founded in a Seattle basement by two teenagers in 1907 as a home delivery packaging service. Today, UPS is an international company that utilizes technology to make it easy for consumers and businesses to send and receive packages when and where they need them.

• UPS store: Developed in 1980 as an alternative to the United States post office, the UPS store has more than 4,700 locations throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Along with shipping services, the stores offer services such as printing, copying and business services, making them a convenient one-stop-shop for businesses and consumers alike.

• My UPS: Create a free My UPS account to keep track of deliveries, set preferences and receive notifications when a package is on its way. This feature is available for consumers and businesses.

• Small business solutions: UPS offers several solutions for small businesses, including help with tracking and billing, returns solutions for retailers including e-commerce businesses and timesaving technologies.

• UPS Internet shipping: Streamline the process of shipping for your business with UPS Internet shipping. This feature helps you automate paperwork, create a bill of lading for freight shipments using saved addresses and commodity information and take care of printing labels and paying for shipping online.

• UPS World Ease: Ideal for businesses that frequently send shipments overseas, UPS World Ease simplifies the process of international shipping by allowing you to ship packages to multiple recipients within one country or within the European Union as one shipment that will clear customs as a single transaction. This can speed up the shipping process greatly and make it more efficient for you to continue shipping overseas.

• Best for: UPS is best for small businesses, particularly those that regularly ship overseas or domestically.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs