United Parcel Service - UPS

United Parcel Service - UPS

3.5/5 (784 ratings)

About United Parcel Service - UPS

United Parcel Service - UPS Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Parcel Service - UPS?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about UPS?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

UPS store - Dean Taylor Crossing - Andrew was so kind to me that I couldn’t believe that young man was so kind to old lady like I am. I have return merchandise to Amazon. I couldn’t find the information that I purchased and I was stressed out. Andrew saw my condition and he offered me a chair to sit on. He helped me to find the all information that I need. Thank you very much Andrew. You are the Best!! He even open the door for me.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

I made numerous online purchases during the past month and UPS delivered all of them on time and occasionally before anticipated delivery date. I have been very disappointed in the delivery service from Fed Ex as items that were scheduled for delivery always showed delayed and website didn't provide reason. I want to thank UPS for always providing such great service all year round!

Get buying tips about Shipping Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

Had my shipment held up at border for a couple of days but thanks to CASB POA/Bond Specialist Stormi ** she was there to help. Emails were quick to reply to anything I sent. She set me up so that shipment s should be seamless from now on but if not I have a great contact now if I have further problems.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I've had excellent experiences with deliveries. My packages come in good condition and in good time. I cannot stand when FedEx delivers any kind of box. My packages are regularly extremely damaged (sometimes taped haphazardly because the package was so damaged). Occasionally the contents are damaged also. FedEx also regularly says a packaged has been delivered when it doesn't show up for a couple days afterwards. FedEx also leaves my packages in the wide open where UPS selects a more discreet location. I feel UPS is a quality company and invested in customer service.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I have had nothing but good experiences with UPS and I really appreciate the brand. I’d like to recognize a truly amazing driver on their staff. I live in MD and our driver Troy is just incredible. He is so friendly, helpful, and thorough. I am disabled and my medications are delivered via UPS. Troy always handles them with amazing care, notifies me if any packages were damaged in transit, and notes those damages in the system in case I have to make a return. Beyond that, he really brightens my day!

He always has a smile on his face (or beneath his mask now haha) and he is great with my energetic dog. He always has treats and even leaves one when he has to leave a package on my porch. I really can’t say enough good things about him. He is one of those valuable employees that makes a customer very loyal to a specific brand. I sincerely hope that he gets some form of recognition for his great work. I really am grateful for the years of service I’ve been receiving from UPS.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2022

The worse! Driver lies! Both in Lanham and District Heights, MD. Consistently have problems with Saturday signature required deliveries that are with UPS. On more than one occasion, the driver has claimed he attempted delivery. He lies, I have a camera on my house. Have reported to management no one does anything about the problem. When something happens several times it is an issue and a pattern, not an exception. UPS doesn’t care about customers time. Management is pointless, they clearly encourage lying. Will never use a vendor that uses UPS.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

Ordered package from Amazon. Got notification that it was delivered. UPS tracking stated left on my porch. I don’t have a porch. Called to find out where my package was delivered to. They just kept telling me somebody would call me. I still have not heard from anyone. I have called customer service 5 times now and they are just giving me the runaround saying the that the carrier facility would call me soon. This delivery service is absolutely horrible.

Resolution response: Sept. 18, 2022

UPS came through. Driver sent back with package. Sadly they only give a customer 11 seconds to answer the door. I have cancer and it takes me time to answer my door most days. I am happy he came back. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2022

Ups delivery service is garbage. Driver knocked like 2 year old child. Claim delivery attempted. Camera shows entire incident on both days. Delivery said 12 noon delivery. Waited all morning. Nothing. then email with attempt made. Called and promised call back... nothing again. I'm sure they get it right sometimes but when they get it wrong it sucks.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

I scheduled a pickup, purchased a prepaid label, and airmail service for an important package. They charged me heavily for the service and then never picked up the package. I have spoken to customer support numerous times (after having to fight my way through their automated service), and they have been less than helpful. They would immediately try to push me to file a claim even though I told them the website would not allow me to file a claim. They all got testy with me and refused to help me.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

Had a package sent 2 day priority delivery between 9:45 and 1:45. Now time has changed to by 7pm customer service is no help. Not the first time this has happened. Don't use if you want on time delivery. Fedex is better.

UPS author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

UPS was founded in a Seattle basement by two teenagers in 1907 as a home delivery packaging service. Today, UPS is an international company that utilizes technology to make it easy for consumers and businesses to send and receive packages when and where they need them.

• UPS store: Developed in 1980 as an alternative to the United States post office, the UPS store has more than 4,700 locations throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Along with shipping services, the stores offer services such as printing, copying and business services, making them a convenient one-stop-shop for businesses and consumers alike.

• My UPS: Create a free My UPS account to keep track of deliveries, set preferences and receive notifications when a package is on its way. This feature is available for consumers and businesses.

• Small business solutions: UPS offers several solutions for small businesses, including help with tracking and billing, returns solutions for retailers including e-commerce businesses and timesaving technologies.

• UPS Internet shipping: Streamline the process of shipping for your business with UPS Internet shipping. This feature helps you automate paperwork, create a bill of lading for freight shipments using saved addresses and commodity information and take care of printing labels and paying for shipping online.

• UPS World Ease: Ideal for businesses that frequently send shipments overseas, UPS World Ease simplifies the process of international shipping by allowing you to ship packages to multiple recipients within one country or within the European Union as one shipment that will clear customs as a single transaction. This can speed up the shipping process greatly and make it more efficient for you to continue shipping overseas.

United Parcel Service - UPS Company Information