United Parcel Service - UPS

United Parcel Service - UPS

3.6/5 (803 ratings)

About United Parcel Service - UPS

United Parcel Service - UPS Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Parcel Service - UPS?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about UPS?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

UPS store - Dean Taylor Crossing - Andrew was so kind to me that I couldn’t believe that young man was so kind to old lady like I am. I have return merchandise to Amazon. I couldn’t find the information that I purchased and I was stressed out. Andrew saw my condition and he offered me a chair to sit on. He helped me to find the all information that I need. Thank you very much Andrew. You are the Best!! He even open the door for me.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I've had excellent experiences with deliveries. My packages come in good condition and in good time. I cannot stand when FedEx delivers any kind of box. My packages are regularly extremely damaged (sometimes taped haphazardly because the package was so damaged). Occasionally the contents are damaged also. FedEx also regularly says a packaged has been delivered when it doesn't show up for a couple days afterwards. FedEx also leaves my packages in the wide open where UPS selects a more discreet location. I feel UPS is a quality company and invested in customer service.

Get buying tips about Shipping Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I have had nothing but good experiences with UPS and I really appreciate the brand. I’d like to recognize a truly amazing driver on their staff. I live in MD and our driver Troy is just incredible. He is so friendly, helpful, and thorough. I am disabled and my medications are delivered via UPS. Troy always handles them with amazing care, notifies me if any packages were damaged in transit, and notes those damages in the system in case I have to make a return. Beyond that, he really brightens my day!

He always has a smile on his face (or beneath his mask now haha) and he is great with my energetic dog. He always has treats and even leaves one when he has to leave a package on my porch. I really can’t say enough good things about him. He is one of those valuable employees that makes a customer very loyal to a specific brand. I sincerely hope that he gets some form of recognition for his great work. I really am grateful for the years of service I’ve been receiving from UPS.

Original review: June 14, 2021

My experience with the UPS Store in has been no less than professional. They are extremely helpful and knowledgeable in their job and in communicating with people. Mr. Kay ** and his team of guys have consistently been a source of information for me throughout the years. In a world where good customer service seems to be a thing of the past it's nice to know there is a place to go to receive excellent service on a consistent basis. And I might add a nice alternative to the Post Office. From stamps to shipping and everything else in between. I am a satisfied customer. Many thanks and much appreciation to Kay ** and his team.

Original review: May 25, 2021

The Ludington UPS is OUTSTANDING!!! Our business (CountryNeighbors.com) made a strategic decision to go near-exclusively with UPS SIMPLE RATE (save AK & HI). No regrets! What is SOOO outstanding is the GREAT CARE we get from the local Ludington UPS Facility. They are all VERY helpful and, even when I arrive right up to closing time (truth be known AFTER closing ---> sometimes), they greet me with a smile. Kudos to them all at Ludington MI!!!

Original review: May 18, 2022

They lost a package with documents that will take 3 months to replace by various state agencies. After several unsuccessful attempts to get thru to an agent I processed a claim thru the website. After a week I receive an email that they are closing the case because they can't reach me. They made no phone calls. No one gives a damn. Worst damn shipping company!

Original review: May 14, 2022

Followed 2 packages on the app recently & delivery date promised changed at the 11th hour to the next business day. Following the package progress online via their scanning, the package is put on the wrong local delivery truck the day of scheduled arrival ie “out for delivery” & sent back for redelivery the next business day which in my case was a Monday!

Original review: May 6, 2022

Why bother to email the recipient a delivery window (of 4 hours) and then not bother to adhere to it? There was no follow-up email to update the estimated delivery time and I've been waiting for the past SEVEN hours for my package as I write this! I do have better things to do with my time but there isn't a damn thing I can do about this except write this review. Shame on UPS!

Original review: May 4, 2022

The service was fast and the service from the delivery person was extremely pleasant. I highly recommend UPS. Their App is also great for getting up to date shipping updates and had options for notifying me of the shipping updates by email and phone. Great experience overall.

Original review: May 3, 2022

Worst worst process of paying customs with UPS. The driver never asked for payment at the door and on the due date of the Customs Brokerage Invoice, I received the bill. Now as I try to pay my $12.30 bill, the invoice does not mention where/how I can pay this bill. I have been on the phone for the past 1 hour trying to figure out with the customer reps/tech support how to pay this bill. Their own employees are unaware of the different payment methods. Mind you, you cannot even pay your bill using your online banking website. So the only option that is left is for me to give my credit card information over the phone to a customer rep. SO OLDSCHOOL. UPS- please bring efficiency for your customers to pay your small bills.

UPS author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

UPS was founded in a Seattle basement by two teenagers in 1907 as a home delivery packaging service. Today, UPS is an international company that utilizes technology to make it easy for consumers and businesses to send and receive packages when and where they need them.

• UPS store: Developed in 1980 as an alternative to the United States post office, the UPS store has more than 4,700 locations throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Along with shipping services, the stores offer services such as printing, copying and business services, making them a convenient one-stop-shop for businesses and consumers alike.

• My UPS: Create a free My UPS account to keep track of deliveries, set preferences and receive notifications when a package is on its way. This feature is available for consumers and businesses.

• Small business solutions: UPS offers several solutions for small businesses, including help with tracking and billing, returns solutions for retailers including e-commerce businesses and timesaving technologies.

• UPS Internet shipping: Streamline the process of shipping for your business with UPS Internet shipping. This feature helps you automate paperwork, create a bill of lading for freight shipments using saved addresses and commodity information and take care of printing labels and paying for shipping online.

• UPS World Ease: Ideal for businesses that frequently send shipments overseas, UPS World Ease simplifies the process of international shipping by allowing you to ship packages to multiple recipients within one country or within the European Union as one shipment that will clear customs as a single transaction. This can speed up the shipping process greatly and make it more efficient for you to continue shipping overseas.

United Parcel Service - UPS Company Information