2.28/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 19, 2018

3704 United Parcel Service - UPS Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 19, 2018

I have had a number of deliveries lately, all using UPS, and everyone of those deliveries has had an issue. The last two were trying to get items delivered to their UPS Access Point, which is SUPPOSED to eliminate issues. The first time, they were apparently delivering my package and then POOF, the package was lost and it took almost 2 weeks when they finally found it. My latest is they had two failed delivery attempts at the Access Point. How can they fail at that?!? They lie about things, the drivers are lazy and uncaring, and if I had other choices, I'd never use UPS again. A company that was a leader has become the bottom of the barrel.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Not the first time that I have bad experience with UPS. This time, the package has been in transit for 6 days as I write these lines. We are Wednesday and I have received emails to inform me that the package would be arriving on Monday. Called many times providing them with the tracking #, address and postal code only to find out today that they had the wrong postal code from the store (shipper). The package is now in transit to a different city, like hundreds of miles from my home. A real mess! Why didn't they correct the postal code when I first called on Monday!!! So frustrated!!!

Get expert buying tips about Shipping Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I have had several bad experiences with United Parcel Service. All of my deliveries have arrived late with damaged boxes. I am very dissatisfied that the company would not honor my request to receive a call from a driver delivering a package. The bell system is broken at my building and I call them notify them of this and ask for a courtesy call. The driver refused to call me and after several conversations with dispatch supervisors my problem was not corrected. One supervisor even lied saying that he called me when he had not. I was home at the time of delivery and because of their refusal to allow the driver to call me I did not receive my item. This is poor customer services and shows a lack of respect and value of my business. I will not be using UPS for any future deliveries.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Where do I start? As I write this UPS was to pick up a package today. I had to wait all day for them only to see them driving down the street. They posted a notice on my door but my bell never rang. I've asked them as of two years ago to leave packages in a certain area, I live in a high traffic area and packages can be stolen. So did they do as I asked? Yes. ONCE! After that they left electrical equipment out in the snow near the door I asked them to put it in. They constantly leave packages out where they could be stolen. Not even close to where I requested them to leave them. I had a driver deliver a package that wasn't mine. In fact it wasn't even in my area.

Today I tried to call customer service. I dealt with a rude automated recording. Yes it's rude. It told me to call back when I had my tracking # which I had just put into the phone. Then I had to call back after my only options were to pick up or drop package! Then I called back. Talked to someone who could care less what happened. The DRIVER is still in my area. They could ask him to come back. So now I have to rearrange my day for them so they can hopefully ring my doorbell and get the job done This is a crappy company and we should all avoid them until they actually care. ENOUGH!

Original review: April 17, 2018

When moving into our new home our first encounter was with a UPS Driver driving like he was at INDY-500. Him the driver cutting us off at a T intersection where when coming onto our road was in our lane cutting the turn too wide into our lane. This was on different scenarios catching them or him/same driver going around corners and fish tailing due to driving through "snow sand" left from town truck’s sanding roads. During winter the roads are dry and so is sand trucks cutting corners at a higher rate of speed than what is stated for roads. It's obvious! Then we had damage done 3 different times to our mailbox being backed into due to driver backing up and parking on our lawn to go across street to make deliveries instead of either pulling into recipient’s driveway or backing in.

Not only doing damage to private property but not even having courtesy to state did so but lie after another whom does not live at residents seen them do it at least one time out of 3/dbl. Tire tracks left at scene shortly after UPS truck leaving. Driver never informed office and stated never by mail box at any time. When called office after driver being told to stay off lawn & was private property driver mouthy state will park anywhere he feels like it and property where mail box was on not ours??

I told driver if caught on property I would have arrested for trespassing. Not doing business with my home no need to be on my property & would have truck impounded & found out local & state laws clearly state > Any accident/damage to private property which is done by any other person & or vehicle is considered a FELONY when the person that does it either physically & or with a motor vehicle leaves the scene of the accident with no notification to property owner or makes attempted to make contact to notify. Such of said accident is considered HIT & RUN. A FELONY also damage to private property a misdemeanor which can be raised to a felony if proven negligence on part of driver. Really why is tax paid by this household for it and why does it receive mail for this household. Called office 3 different occasions & filed with Corporate HQ/UPS.

Stated at branch office area supervisor does not believe any of statements made. Says they have eye on each driver all time. Can see each turn made & speed driving and location of each truck if drives forward or backs up & truck never been near mail box or parked illegally, note > #9. #22 Parked in middle of road "traffic going back & forth around truck". State law > Obstructing Traffic. The drivers break more laws on road than any other carrier.

We knew we were being harassed by the driver as would "drive past neighbor’s house" who was getting delivery, not pull into their driveway which could allow a Mack Truck to drive up & not stop to make delivery at the end of their driveway & made sure parked on our side of property/road across from the delivery house to harass & aggravate the situations from prior accidents & his mouthing off to us as he was inform of said complaints. Would go out of his way to squat down and try to look into house & wave to say, “Look I am here. What are you going to do about it.” When the area supervisor did nothing and basically called us liars he cut all service from my home and made lying statements to sellers who I purchase items from. I stated I would pick up item at branch facility almost an hour from home which was not true and items sent back with no notice to residence item was there. Just lies to sender of so called notices.

We still receive no packages from UPS AND WAY TREATED! Do not wish to a very unprofessional Co. in our locations but have read of similar situations elsewhere so don't feel like we are only ones. Our Post Master informed us of multiple complaints of these trucks in our area if same driver or multiple & stated nothing they can do as not affiliated with USPS but to contact Corporate & they pass buck back to the area manager who does nothing but lie, take driver's side and blacklist ones who report about!! Since we started taking photos to prove our statements & getting guard dogs the driver has used the neighbor's driveway. This was a driveway he the driver stated could not drive into as obstructed???

We still do not receive packages from UPS & prefer not to due to their rude unprofessional*** behavior! They also block driveways to make deliveries so people cannot get out of their driveways as making deliveries to a home across the road {instead of pulling into the driveway of the recipient} & block major highway roads to what may cause accident of cars going opposite direction as cars behind have to wait or proceed around hoping not to be hit by oncoming traffic while they stand & chat with people. While traffic is backed up because of truck left in middle of road "Obstructing Traffic".

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UPS?

Original review: April 15, 2018

My Phone Carrier sent my package out for next day delivery that was supposed to be delivered on for 4/14/18. I tracked the package all day and the UPS website indicated that it was out for delivery and also gave the option to follow the driver. Upon tracking the driver I found that he/she was within 2 blocks of the delivery address however I never received the package. So, I contacted UPS only to find out that even though they scanned the package in as out for delivery the package actually never left the facility. Therefore instead of getting my package on 4/14 I won't get it until 4/16.

UPS is the most inconsiderate company I have ever dealt with. They show no remorse for inconveniencing their customers nor do they even attempt to try and make good on their error. Some here on out I will NEVER EVER pay my money to utilize UPS. Also if there is any company/individual sending me ANYTHING they will be told upfront that I do not want any packages sent to me via UPS because they SUCK.

This has been a HUGE inconvenience to me as I was supposed to catch a flight today business purposes and I need that package in hand before catching the flight therefore this means no flight for me until Monday and this was for business. So now in addition to being inconvenienced by UPS they have also caused me to lose money on a flight and again they show NO REMORSE. Now to top it all off today is Saturday April 14th which is when the package should have been delivered and it is currently 8:30 p.m. central time and had I not called UPS on my own they clearly had no intention on contacting me regarding my package. What a freaking shame!!!

Original review: April 14, 2018

We had a very important package that was time sensitive. We paid $30 for it to be overnighted and it took them 4 days to deliver it. It required a signature so we sat around for 10 hours for them to not show up. Then when we called they refused to give the shipping money back. No integrity whatsoever!

Original review: April 14, 2018

Normally I have no issues with UPS. I understand that mistakes happen from time to time. But the customer service operators are horrible. I spoke with two different operators and their English was so bad that I was not even sure that they understood my problem. I did finally get my problem resolved but it was a very frustrating experience. I won't be using UPS anymore unless I have no other choice.

Original review: April 14, 2018

UPS left me a notice to pick up a parcel at an address. No timeframe was provided, just an address. I went to retrieve it, it was not there. I called them. I told them, "I would not be able to receive a package during business hours, so please keep the package for me at the drop off place." They said they would. I went a second time. It was not here because they were trying to deliver it again. After doing what they said they would not do again they said it will be next taken to a place FAR from my home if I want to get it there. I had already wasted hours of my time and cannot afford to waste more. When I called and talked to workers twice and management once they were completely unhelpful and could not account for not doing what they said they would do. I told them to return it to sender, I would just return the product. I will never buy from Best Buy again or anyone who uses UPS.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Customer beware: The UPS store at 3712 N. Broadway, Chicago, IL lost a package that I brought to them for delivery in December of 2017. It was a Christmas gift that never arrived, but that is not the biggest problem. When I called the local store to try to track the package and get assistance with finding the package, I was met with a very hostile and unhelpful response from the woman who answered the phone initially and on subsequent calls. Finally after about a month, it seems she filed a report of the lost package with UPS itself and had an agent from UPS phone me. That representative was very helpful on the phone but proceeded to not follow up with me, or ask for the needed paperwork or documentation in order to issue a refund. Eventually a check was arrive in the mail for an amount that was quite a bit less than the value of the goods sent.

I called the UPS claims group about that and was told to fill out new claims forms and provide a copy of the invoices, which I did. I was instructed to fax the info to the UPS Claims Processing Center. I tried to fax the info on a Friday and again twice on the following Monday. The fax number was not accepting faxes. I called about this and was told to mail in the forms (which is also an option on the form). I replied that if I did, I would have no proof of having mailed the information.

However, since I had no other option I mailed the forms and supporting information on 3/5/18. I have never received a call or followup in any way since that time. I called today 4/12/18 to follow up and was told (after being transferred a few times) that the paperwork was not received. Then the agent told me that there was a resolution entered into the system but that the information was sent to the local UPS Store at 3712 N. Broadway and that maybe I should call them.

If the local UPS store received information on a claim for a package sent through them, they should have contacted me. But of course they did not. That store was not helpful in the beginning so it is no surprise that they are not being helpful now. I would like to add that the store employee pointed out quite strongly that their store is not UPS (even though they are a UPS Store, with a big sign to prove it) and that they are not responsible for any lost packages. So here it is 4 months later with no proper handling of the claim for the package UPS lost. They did not follow the claims protocol on their website. Almost no one gave me a straight story, and I am done. I do not ever plan to use that UPS store again which is too bad because it is a convenient location for me. So far, I am not planning to ever use any UPS store in the future. I have had significantly more professional and reliable service from the post office!

Original review: April 12, 2018

UPS is awful! They left a package on my front doorstep in an apartment complex after alerting me to tell me it was delivered to my mailbox while I was at work! Secondly I filled out a change of address form on their website and it took my money but then told me they were unable to complete my request. So I call the customer service number and after being on hold for an hour and eleven mins. a lady tells me that there is nothing she can do over the phone and I would have to go to the post office. So why is there a website? I know many people who have had bad experiences with UPS. They suck and do not seek to help the public. #horrible service #bad business.

Original review: April 12, 2018

UPS has always been my least favorite delivery service. I have had multiple issues with them, especially recently. I have had multiple packages out for delivery that do not get delivered. I even had a delivery driver blatantly lie about attempting to deliver a package and enter it in the tracking notes. I had been following the live delivery map and listening for the truck all night and he never came. If I had a choice, I would never use UPS ever again. FedEx is the gold standard when it comes to delivery and I wish I could use them every time.

Original review: April 12, 2018

So I decided to buy my brother some comfortable shoes to work in because lately he’s been having back issues. Ordered the shoes and was given a delivery date to I would receive my package. Well I’m at work and get an alert that my package was going to be delivered early because the driver was in the area... but I’m at work so I called the company and was reassured that I could pick up the package from the mail center the next day, ok so I’m working with the thought that my package will be at the post office... Four hours later I get another alert stating my package was delivered to my doorstep!!! I stay in a apartment complex so they left the package on the front steps??? Well when arrived home package was gone! This is the second time UPS has ** me. If I want something offline and I have to get it through UPS I’m not buying it!!!

Original review: April 11, 2018

I have never in my life been so frustrated with a company! In a little over 3 years, I have not had one delivery attempt from UPS that was successful. I live in Crandall, GA and was told that I should have my packages routed to a neighboring larger city... Btw that still did not get my package delivered. The next attempt by UPS resulted in my package being delivered to Old Fort, TN... That’s a completely different state!!! I have entered my address into different devices using different apps and GPS always finds my location perfectly, do the drivers not utilize this?! Any time I try to resolve this problem with customer “service” I am told that it is resolved and still never receive my package OR the rep has such a strong accent that I finally abandon the attempt for “service” altogether. I honestly cannot fathom how UPS is even still an active company. Such a joke!

Original review: April 9, 2018

This company is a scam without a doubt. I had a very high value item delivered with holes in the box, some physical damage but mostly cosmetic. Insurance should have covered compensation. Guess what? They didn't. They went through every loophole they could. Got away with it for now.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Literally every single time I've dealt with UPS was a headache. Once, they literally dropped about $1.5k worth of computer parts at a house 4 blocks from me, and the rep said the driver's reason was that he likely just wanted to get home and it was his last delivery, and a signature was required. This time, a signature was also required, and the driver claimed he STILL just sat my package out by the road - as in, didn't even bring it to my door - and it was stolen. As in, he told his boss that. Wow. It's been years since I last accepted a shipment through them, and the only reason I used them this time is because I didn't think to look at the carrier, or even ask once I'd have seen one wasn't listed. Their shippers don't even list that they use them anymore, lol. That's bad.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I have a bad experience with UPS almost every time they have to deliver my package. UPS keeps on lying about weather circumstances that cause a delivery delay of my package. My package was scheduled for early delivery on Saturday. I was sitting at home, waiting for UPS to deliver my package. In about 5 PM I received an email from them, that my package won't be deliver today because of emergency situation caused by the bad weather. The package was on UPS facility, few blocks away from me. And there was a nice and sunny weather. The real reason was, that they did not want to deliver my package on Saturday. They are too lazy. This is complete disrespect of me and my time. I cancelled all my plans, waiting for UPS, but they have just spit in my face!

Original review: April 9, 2018

UPS delivered 3 packages when it should of been 4. Marked the missing package as delivered to me! UPS is the only shipping service that has these problems! USPS and FedEx are great! Not the first time! Tired of it with UPS. :(

Original review: April 8, 2018

We imported goods from US recently and took them almost 2 months + to inform us that we need import permit. Then, permit is out but this experienced UPS employee can declare our goods wrongly and we complaint to Consumer Service Centre. They required for documents to prove and in the end, they replied, "SORRY, we can't entertain you as goods is already delivered". Such a simple reply and do not admitted their mistakes and put blame on us. The item with actual permit have to cancel and send back to US. We wrote them email to arrange shipment to US and they charged us for the transport. Now 2 weeks already and they don't bother to reply our email. Super poor service, wasting hell lot of time.

Original review: April 8, 2018

Don’t ship quality and fragile stuff through UPS. They don’t take good care of items. They drop my slit lamp damage everything. Everything came in a bubble wrap broken. It better shipping through other carriers that this pathetic carrier.

Original review: April 7, 2018

On May 5th, 2018, UPS failed to deliver two packages, from two separate senders, to our address. When I checked the UPS tracking information, both read: "receiver refused delivery". We never refused delivery of either package. I contacted both companies, and while one was satisfied with my word that we had not refused the delivery, the other was not. The second company requested that I pay an additional shipping fee as the UPS tracking information CLEARLY stated: "The receiver does not want the product and refused the delivery".

I contacted UPS Customer Service and they confirmed that both packages were damaged in transit, and that we had NOT, in fact, refused any deliveries. When I asked that they correct the tracking information - they REFUSED. UPS Customer Service said that adding the damage scan was sufficient, and, should a company require further clarification, they can request a LETTER OF EXPLANATION from UPS.

This is how the tracking information currently reads for both shipments: "04/06/2018 1:02 A.M. Your package was damaged in transit. We will notify the sender with details. / All merchandise discarded. UPS will attempt to notify the sender with details of the damage. West Columbia, SC, United States. 04/05/2018 10:04 P.M. The receiver does not want the product and refused the delivery. / The package will be returned to the sender. 04/05/2018 12:30 P.M. The receiver does not want the product and refused the delivery. 04/05/2018 7:15 A.M. Destination Scan. 04/05/2018 6:56 A.M. Destination Scan. 04/05/2018 6:55 A.M. We'll be in your area and will deliver your UPS SurePost® package instead of the post office. 04/05/2018 6:00 A.M. Arrival Scan."

UPS should manage their own information!!! It's not my responsibility, nor a company's responsibility, to contact UPS for a letter explaining what happened to a package(s) they were paid to deliver. Their tracking information should ONLY reflect ACCURATE information. If a customer did not refuse a delivery - their tracking information shouldn't state otherwise. If they damaged a package - their tracking information should clearly state that. The UPS Agent told me that customer refusal is sometimes used as a "default scan" by drivers for damage. THAT IS NOT AN APPROPRIATE DEFAULT FOR DAMAGE!! That puts the blame and burden on the customer!! The UPS Agent understood the predicament they have put me in and said, while she was sorry and sympathetic, she wouldn't be able to remove the erroneous information.

From now on, I am going to request USPS shipping whenever I'm able. I will avoid UPS as much as possible. Whatever the shortcomings of the post office, I'm never going to be on the hook for extra shipping costs because they decided blaming the recipient was an appropriate "default". UPS will only correct their mistakes in a letter the contracting company (sender) has to request. Outrageous.

Original review: April 7, 2018

UPS has left my package next door TWICE. Last year the old woman threw it away & laughed about it later. Last Thursday. April 5th I was expecting a delivery & saw it on her porch. Can't get UPS to return my calls or explain why with my house number plainly on the mailbox in front of my house they keep losing my packages. FedEx & DHL never have this problem.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I brought unwrapped product to UPS store at 40th and Old Cheney in Lincoln Nebraska. Asked if they could wrap safely and get to Portland Oregon. Great in-store service but costly due to glass picture frame with golfers autographs. Paid for fragile over $160 once all in ace. Arrived as promised but frame damaged. And this is when it went downhill. Package was my son's so he took initiative to contact store. Supervisor was rude and abrupt with answers. He had phone on speaker so we all heard her say someone would get back with him in 1-2 business days for claim to be processed. He waited and no call so called 10 days business days later and was told claim had been processed but still no communication to him. Very poor communication by UPS and still waiting for reimbursement of cost for fragile costs reimbursement.

Original review: April 7, 2018

These package have been said we asked them to be held and we never call UPS to hold the package. After a 100 phone calls to UPS today I got nothing but lies from them that they were sending the package to a UPS Store only to find out they did not do it. Put UPS out of business for I found out today that they are not delivering package anywhere here in the housing area for thief of package being stolen off front porch. That is a lie for my neighbor left a package on her front porch for 5 days and it was not stolen.

They want you to drive down to that hell hole of Kansas City, Kansas to pick up your package where you could be shot down there for that is a very unsafe area but where I live is safe but they don't want to deliver package to Blue Springs, MO. I have put a message up on Facebook to boycott UPS for they will not deliver package and I have had so many phone calls from that for people are taking notice of that message. I want UPS closed for good and we can use FedEx and the postal service.

Original review: April 7, 2018

UPS is the worst. When delivering packages instead of them ringing doorbells, following instructions on who to call, they just leave your packages out in the open. I called customer service and was informed, "ma'am our drivers leave them in secure locations such as a front porch or apartment door, that is where he left it". "Ma'am please tell me how he left it inside my apartment door, when you need a key to open it? How are you still functioning. This is the only delivery service I know that can misplace, steal or lose your package and still be up and running! I call **!!! THE WORST, please DO NOT USE UPS EVERRR.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I ordered a package on Tuesday (3 Apr) and the tracking status said it wouldn't be delivered until Friday. On Friday it said package would be delivered at 8pm. At 3pm the status updated to say "a delivery attempt was made at 11:02 AM." Unless driving by an address counts as an attempt that's a lie. I was sitting 20 feet from my door during that time and there were no doorbell rings or knocks. They also didn't leave a delivery attempted note to prove they were there. Then UPS decided since I wasn't there I could drive to the store and pick it up. I called customer service and after wading through the automated system finally spoke to a person who said I could have delivery reattempted but "they only try once a day and since they already had an attempt today Saturday would be the earliest".

I asked for the number of the distribution center so I could call and tell them that either the driver lied or something was up but they said "those numbers aren't public." I then called the local UPS store and they gave me the 1-800 UPS number. All in all, I paid for 2 day shipping to receive 5 day shipping (maybe) and have them lie to me. There is also no place on their website to file a complaint unless a package goes missing.

Original review: April 6, 2018

On January 30th of this year I sent a package TO Albuquerque New Mexico. It was a vintage Pioneer receiver. And all over the package I had fragile Written all over the box. I put a $400 insurance on it. Within 7 days later my customer contacted me and told me the package was severely damaged Due to negligence shipping From UPS. I immediately contacted UPS and told him the package was severely damaged. I also told him the package was repairable. They told me they wanted a receipt from the customer that it was repairable. Within 10 days my customer Faxed UPS claim department an invoice. I myself also as the shipper send them the claim. Paperwork.

Last month I call UPS claim department and ask them for the status of my claim. They claim they have not received the invoice for repair for my customer. My customers swore up and down he had faxed the paperwork to UPS. A week later I contacted with UPS claim department and ask them again. "What's the status?" and they said there the claim has been approved. To this day. April 6th I am yet to receive a check For my damaged item from UPS. I have heard a lot of horror stories about UPS Online. And this is the first time I've Encountered. Negligent from a worldwide company. My only resource at this point is to contact the Federal Trade Commission. AND the State Attorney General office. Never AGAIN UPS.

Original review: April 5, 2018

What a freaking joke. This morning at 6:15 on the UPS app I was informed that my iPad was out for delivery and would be delivered by the end of the day. What the hell does that mean? Anyhow I waited at home all day until 3:30. At 3:30 I had to head to work for a few hours so I just figured I’d miss the delivery. After work I checked the status. Nothing had changed. No updates whatsoever. Just that at 6:15 it was out for delivery. No emails. No SMS. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's now 10:15 PM and I have no freaking idea where my damn iPad is. I understand that there can be delays. But then inform the god damn customer. That's all I expect.

Updated on 04/06/2018: So last night I wrote that as of 10:15 PM I’d still not received my package nor any notifications concerning my package. Then at around 11:00 pm I finally got a notification. The delivery had been rescheduled for tomorrow April 6. But again by the end of the day. So I’m supposed to just sit around the goddamn house all day? And as a customer there’s absolutely nothing to do against ** like this. Anyhow the story continues. So on the morning of April 6 about 8 am I check the status. Now it says information unavailable. So I call customer service. After explaining the situation the operator says to me, “Oh I’m sorry but your iPad got rerouted to Italy.” I live in Germany. She could not explain how that happened. But tried to assure me that it would be arriving today. I’m having trouble believing her. Nor do I feel like waiting around all freakin' day.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Over the past two weeks I had my customer use my UPS account to send me important documents for priority overnight delivery. Once they picked it up and instead of delivering it by 10.30 they delivered it by 12.45. The second time it was delivered a day late. They refused to credit my account. They claimed it was weather related. The weather was 40 degrees with no issues. I had deliveries from FedEx the same day with no issues. I have instructed my clients not to use UPS for my deliveries unless there is no other choice.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I sent important documents from Ottawa to Brampton, on April 03, 2018 the dispatch guy throw the envelope in front of the door and left on a windy day like today April 04, 2018. I called my friend to see if he received the envelope, unfortunately, the wind was strong enough to carry the documents. After one hour of searching he got it 500m or more on the street. I paid 40 dollar [4 times of Canada post charges] to get the envelope from the street. I don't know what to say, if there less than half star I will give to UPS for their irresponsible staff.

UPS expert review by ConsumerAffairs

UPS was founded in a Seattle basement by two teenagers in 1907 as a home delivery packaging service. Today, UPS is an international company that utilizes technology to make it easy for consumers and businesses to send and receive packages when and where they need them.

• UPS store: Developed in 1980 as an alternative to the United States post office, the UPS store has more than 4,700 locations throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Along with shipping services, the stores offer services such as printing, copying and business services, making them a convenient one-stop-shop for businesses and consumers alike.

• My UPS: Create a free My UPS account to keep track of deliveries, set preferences and receive notifications when a package is on its way. This feature is available for consumers and businesses.

• Small business solutions: UPS offers several solutions for small businesses, including help with tracking and billing, returns solutions for retailers including e-commerce businesses and timesaving technologies.

• UPS Internet shipping: Streamline the process of shipping for your business with UPS Internet shipping. This feature helps you automate paperwork, create a bill of lading for freight shipments using saved addresses and commodity information and take care of printing labels and paying for shipping online.

• UPS World Ease: Ideal for businesses that frequently send shipments overseas, UPS World Ease simplifies the process of international shipping by allowing you to ship packages to multiple recipients within one country or within the European Union as one shipment that will clear customs as a single transaction. This can speed up the shipping process greatly and make it more efficient for you to continue shipping overseas.

• Best for: UPS is best for small businesses, particularly those that regularly ship overseas or domestically.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs