1.84/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

169 R L Carriers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My packages was expected to be delivered on a Thursday. The packages arrived at the facility near my home on a Tuesday and according to the tracking, I was going to be contacted to schedule a delivery. I never received a call from them so I decided to call them myself. The person I spoke to was very rude and told me they called me and left a voice message, which I never received. Then they told me they weren’t able to deliver until 4 days later and now I’m without my parts, which I had prepare to work with for the weekend. This was a very frustrating experience. I will never recommend them and I’d advise anyone to avoid them.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Delivery of wheelchair - I had a completely pleasant experience with R+L Carriers. They were polite, helpful and courteous. They set up a delivery appointment. Driver called a half hour before they came. Driver was respectful and helpful. Made sure I was satisfied with my cargo before he left. Only 4 stars because the tracking system in their app could use some refreshing, other than that I would not hesitate to recommend or use this company again.

R L Carriers response

Matthew, we are always happy to hear when a customer is satisfied. Thank you for your post here and thank you for using R+L Carriers.

Get expert buying tips about Shipping Companies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Unfriendly, uncaring of your circumstance. When I explained the circumstance for the delivery, the person on the phone did not acknowledge the challenge, bowled right over it and asked the same question again in way that clearly stated they did not care and were not willing to work with their clients. Not only will I never seek the use of this shipping carrying company again - I WILL NO LONGER USE THE COMPANY I BOUGHT THE ITEM FROM BECAUSE THEY ARE PARTNERS WITH SUCH A POOR, UNCOOPERATIVE, UNCARING COMPANY.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I bought a single wall oven from US Appliance and shipping was through R&L Carriers. I shivered after reading the reviews of R&L. However, my experience could not have been better. I was called immediately after my oven arrived at the terminal, set up an appointment for next day residential delivery with a window of 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Driver contacted me at 3:15 p.m. and said he would be here in 15 minutes. Driver arrived at 3:30 p.m., carefully unloaded my wall oven from the truck to ground level and then (without me asking) sat it inside my garage, used my box cutter to open the box for a full inspection. No damage whatsoever to appliance or packaging. Most people who have good experiences don't leave reviews, only those who are pissed off. My experience was great and I hope this review helps ease some anxiety for others. Thanks R&L for a timely and trouble free delivery of my beautiful white single wall oven!

Janice,

Thank you for the positive review of our services! We are always happy to hear when a customer is satisfied with our shipping. Enjoy your new wall oven!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

IF I could give them half a star I would. The truck was supposed to show up on Tuesday. I paid helpers to come help me unload the truck and also rented a forklift. I also had two of the franchisers come to help us get the store set up. They had to fly in and were on a tight schedule. The time the truck was supposed to be here was between 8-11 am. I waited until 11 and then called to see what the hold up was. The guy told me he would find out and let me know "quickly". 1 pm rolls around and still no word so I call and the guys says he hasn't found out yet but will let me know. It is 4 pm when he calls and says that the guy was sick and called in today. That someone else would get the truck from him and that they would be here first thing the next day. So then wed rolls around and the driver calls me and says that is about 30 min away. This is at 8 am.

10 rolls around and I call his number over and over and no answer so I call the company again and they say they will call me back. So then at 12 pm the guy shows up and I of course ask him why it took so long to which he starts to CUSS ME OUT and tell me it was too hard to find and that it’s all my fault. Total with labor and rental fees I spent 1500 dollars waiting on these guys for no reason. So when this is all over, the guy has the nerve to tell me he is going to take 100 dollars off the bill. After all I lost because of these guys, I thought Maybe I could get a little more help than that. Now they are threatening to take me to court and are saying they won’t even take the 100 off anymore. I can’t believe that a company can treat people this way. It is absolutely absurd. Do not spend money with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about R+L Carriers?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Just a disappointing experience all round. Unhelpful and discourteous. The company wanted to leave our item outside of our gate and refused outright to bring it to the house. Phone calls are direct to the driver, again, unhelpful and discourteous, initially refusing to give his name so that I could contact the company. Ultimately the minimum the company could get away with was dropping a pallet 75 yards from my house and that's exactly what they did, despite the fact I took time off work to be home and open the gate for them. Disappointing and I won't use the company again.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Why you NEVER hear from satisfied customers... Because unfortunately happy customers don't usually take the time to write about their GOOD experiences. As a business owner that now uses R L Carriers exclusively to ship our custom made sports wheelchairs, and have so for the past 10 or so years, we couldn't be happier with the service that R L provides us and our customers. R L has shipped WELL over a thousand shipments for us to date and each and every one has arrived to our customer in perfect condition, which being that each one is custom made is paramount.

We are lucky to have a great R L rep (Jason) that will quickly respond to our e-mails and always returns phone calls promptly. He will quickly handle any issue or answer any logistic questions we may have. After reading all of the negative reviews, I thought it only fair to hear from a very happy customer with many issue-free R L shipments, rather than customers that had ONE bad experience.

R L Carriers response

Tom, thank you for your comments here and we appreciate doing business with you! We are always glad to hear from a satisfied customer and look forward to working with you in the future. We will pass these comments along to our leadership to make sure they are aware as well.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Ordered all appliances from Goedeker's in St Louis, Mo. Included stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, and clothes dryer and washer. Goedeker's shipped all but the refrigerator after 7 weeks because the refrigerator was still back ordered. At delivery R&L dispatcher called and made arrangements. I told them we had places to turn around. Driver arrived and was a **! Told me they should not deliver to my house. He did, and found a nice, wide, hard packed, and gravel, driveway to turn around in. No problem. There were actually 2 driveways, the same road base, that could have been used, plus a hard surfaced clay area he could also have used.

Several weeks later he called and refused to deliver my refrigerator because of my location. Long story short, after talking with R&L's corporate and local office, and Goedeker's customer service, I was told I'd have to drive down to the highway and meet the driver and pickup my refrigerator. What are old people to do when these businesses and delivery companies refuse to deliver to our homes? At least to the road where we can obtain with a two wheeler. Does everyone have a truck or trailer to do their work. What about old people who have to get heavy loads off a trailer or truck? I'm 68 and too old to be doing their work. I can't move heavy refrigerators off a pickup or trailer. I'll never use these people again, especially the driver who serves Clarkrange, Tn.

R L Carriers response

Raandal, we are sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience with us. So we can investigate further, please provide your pro (tracking) number to us in a private message here and we will have our corporate customer service leadership look into your shipment. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Carrier called to schedule a delivery date and time and had a generous 3 hour window for delivery. Dispatch and drivers are not even aware of promised delivery times. Plan on waiting all day for your delivery, the promised delivery time means nothing.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I have a package that should’ve been delivered days ago. I call and keep being told they will call today to set up time, but after several days of calling I still do not have a delivery scheduled. I’m told it’s been at the local terminal for days, but no delivery or info on when. Customer service just keeps saying soon and will contact me, but never happens. Delivery will definitely miss the Christmas deadline I paid for and still no idea if I will ever get it.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I was set to receive a delivery from R&L Carriers on Tuesday (12/4/18) and was told to call the day off to get an exact time window. The day of expected delivery I called early to ensure delivery and receive an estimated window. I was given a time between 10:30 am and 12:30 pm and also told my delivery would be the first stop. Satisfied with this answer I proceeded to wait at home. As my work is not close to my home I had to request to work from home for the first half of the day from my manager and come in later. I also had my wife take my kid to daycare on her way to work which she doesn't typically do as it is out of her way.

My estimated delivery window proceeded to come and go with no notice from R&L. Finally, two hours after the estimated delivery window I decided to contact the office I had called earlier in the morning to check the status. At this point I was told that my delivery would not be completed with no reason as to why. I was asked to reschedule for the next day which I was unable to accommodate. I ended up scheduling for two days later.

On Thursday (12/6/18) my wife was home for the first half of the day but had an appointment later. When I rescheduled my delivery date I was told my package would arrive between 9 am and 12 pm which worked with my wife’s schedule. The day came and went without so much as a call from R&L. I was so fed up with the situation I didn’t even try to call again to check on status. I never received a call or notice on Thursday or Friday. It wasn’t until the following Monday that I finally received a voicemail stating I needed to reschedule.

Upon calling I was not given any details of why my shipment didn’t arrive or any apology for what was now 2 missed deliveries. I was asked to reschedule for delivery the next day. When I inquired why I should actually expect the package to arrive on this day as they already missed two deliveries I was told that the driver would give me a call an hour before delivery so I could get home from work. As I mentioned previously, my work is not particularly close to my home but I was without other options so I accepted the situation.

Tuesday (12/11/18) my package finally arrived, a full week after my original expected delivery. Other than the driver calling 30 minutes before delivery instead of an hour as expected the delivery went smoothly. In the end it took R&L a week and a half, 3 delivery dates, and 9 separate phone calls by me to R&L to get my package that was a 20-minute drive away. This type of service is unacceptable. The motto of a delivery company should not be third time's the charm. Please improve your service R&L.

R L Carriers response

Matthew, we’re sorry to hear you are frustrated with us! We received your additional message regarding this shipment through the WeCare form on our website and want you to know that we have made our management aware of your concerns. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Parcel delivered last Tuesday by R+L arrived severely damaged. Parcel was professionally packaged and labeled. Visible damage to contents from exterior. Appeared parcel had been dropped many many times and grossly mishandled. Damage to packaging suggested contents now junk. Driver asked if I wanted to accept delivery and negotiate a new price with vendor. I wisely rejected the delivery. Reordered via vendor/Build.com. Vendor said it would expedite replacement item/parcel. Somehow that didn't happen nor was the parcel received yesterday/Friday as vendor said it would be.

Received a call from R+L yesterday/Friday agreeing to be home today/Saturday between 8 am and 2 pm as replacement parcel would be delivered then. Waited 6.5 hrs & no parcel delivery. Called R+L, placed on hold for 15 minutes, spoke with R+L rep and was told my parcel arrived late in Dallas and never made it out for a Saturday delivery. I was informed terminal now closed & no one there to talk to. Explained to R+L I was NOT please with their customer service and scheduling ethics. Also, R+L website on Saturday only showed parcel had shipped last Wednesday. And, no web updates per that delivery. R+L agent agreed website not accurate. Again, misleading info presented to customer.

My time is valuable too me. R+L should have contacted me early this morning to reschedule rather than waste my time waiting for a delivery that they knew was NOT GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY. During this writing I received a call from R+L/Anaheim (?) saying my delivery would NOT BE MADE today and for me to call Monday to reschedule.

How much faith should I place on their Monday delivery reschedule call is anyone's guess. Then too, after wasting my time today R+L is asking me to contact them, whereby, I could be placed on hold for who knows how long. I suspect when I call on Monday, I will be told that the Monday deliveries are already on the road and Tuesday's delivery truck is too full. Certainly and MOST DEFINITELY NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER. R+L is not a company interested in CUSTOMER SERVICE, following their schedule or careful parcel delivery.

R L Carriers response

John, we’re sorry to hear you are unhappy with us. We are glad to help you and will need more information in order to investigate here. Please provide your pro number and a good contact phone number in a private message so our corporate customer service can provide assistance, or you can contact them directly at 800 535 1984.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I learned something valuable ordering my daughter's Christmas present this year. I learned to ask if R L Carriers is the only option for shipping and to never buy from that seller again if that is the case. 5 missed deliveries and counting, I am still waiting and at this point just hoping we get it by Christmas. Of these 5 I was only contacted once to tell me the delivery would not be made, meaning I have missed work and costs of this item have gone way up as a result. I wonder how these people would feel if I wasted their time and money the same way they waste their customers' time and money. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, if not for your wallet then for your sanity.

R L Carriers response

Sean, we apologize for your frustration and would like to help but we need more details. Feel free to contact our corporate customer service team at 800-535-1984, or leave us a private message here with your contact information and we’ll have someone get in contact with you. Additionally, our We Care forum is designed to bring issues to our leadership team for immediate review. Please visit us there at https://www2.rlcarriers.com/contact/rl-cares with additional information for assistance.

Resolution response: Dec. 10, 2018

After so many phones called and transferred and afraid my package will get lost somewhere, finally there was one customer service able to help me to get the package and delivery to my house within next day. She told me she didn't understand what and why the other previous customer service who served me did and recorded in the system. It's all good now. But still, it shouldn't be painful and hassle for the recipients to chase their tail for their own package. I will give 3* after problem has been resolved for now.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I purchased the generator on eBay like one of the review in here. Unfortunately, the seller is using R L Carriers as their shipper. They called me and give the appointment time Friday 12/07/08 from 10 - 2 PM. Today, I called R L Carriers to confirm the appointment so I can stay home to sign the package. Their customer service told me that the package attempted to delivery on Wednesday 12/05/18 and also made up the story that someone refused to sign the package. That's a lie. No one is at home at that time. I have security camera install around the house. I should know someone come to my house for delivery or not. Now, the customer service told me the package return to terminal and won't work with me to solve the problem. I don't know what's wrong with the lady customer service. She screamed over the phone to talk to me. Man, that's one of the rudest customer service I have ever deal with.

R L Carriers response

We are sorry to hear you are frustrated with us. We’d be happy to help you and will need a few more details in order to investigate this shipment. Please provide your pro number and a good contact phone number in a private message so our corporate office can provide assistance, or you can contact them directly at 800 535 1984.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

R+L email statement: "To expedite the process, we would like to set up an appointment date for delivery. Call our SAN DIEGO, CA facility at 858-638-0085 Utilize Reference Pro-number. Below are the available days/time we can deliver your merchandise. Our Customer Service will work with you to coordinate a convenient window time for delivery. Thank you very much.". I called to schedule but they give me a one-time delivery time of Monday 12/3 between 10-2pm, take it or leave it. I asked to schedule a different time but they said they no. Their email statement is meaningless if they only give one delivery date and time on their terms. Furthermore, they said they'd call one hour before delivery and they did not call. Normally, no one would be present to receive the delivery but luckily my wife was home from work to have her vehicle tires replaced. The merchandise was delivered at about 1:30 pm anyway.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I ordered a generator on eBay. The shipper, R+L Carriers called me shortly after my order was placed. We agreed on a date and time for my item to be delivered. Wednesday Nov. 28th before 12 noon. We set this up because I work days with an ambulance transport co. R+L also asked me if a tractor trailer would fit down my road. I can't make this conversation up. They were to call 11/28 am to confirm I would be there to sign the shipping order. They didn't call as of 10:00 am that day, so I called them. I was told my item was loaded on the front of the truck and wouldn't get to my house before 12 noon, probably by 5:00 pm. I explained to them WE HAD AN AGREEMENT TO BE DELIVERED BEFORE 12 NOON!

I went further to explain I would have to take off the afternoon to be there for an afternoon delivery. This would cost me $50.00! I explained I worked 37 years loading and unloading tractor trailers. I would help the driver move pallets around to get to my generator! I can't afford to lose $50.00! WE HAD AN AGREEMENT! Neither the eBay seller autocaredepot, nor R+L would offer a refund. I suggested to both, maybe split the $50.00. All I received from both was a cold "sorry I can't help you"! I paid over $600.00 to the seller with free shipping. Neither cared about customer satisfaction after they received my money! I gave autocaredepot a negative feedback ON EBAY. My generator arrived after 3:00 and before 5:00. I had to stay home and lose $50.00 pay! I didn't have an option who was shipping my item. Please look at the reviews left here before me. Now I am warning the public... DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH R+L CARRIERS! They lie!

R L Carriers response

Barry, thank you for your follow up post. We’re glad to be able to work together to provide a resolution.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I ordered a log splitter on the Internet. The company selling a log splitter used R L Carriers to deliver to me. They say to call R L Carriers now for shipping details and the dispatcher only knows very limited details about your shipment. Then will not give you a time when it should arrive at distribution center for delivery and then finally tells me it will be delivered yesterday afternoon but never shows up so I call again and get the runaround how it never made it to the distribution center and tells me again it will be delivered tomorrow but never shows up so I call again and still no delivery date. This company is horrible. I will never use them again.

R L Carriers response

Darren, we are sorry to hear you are frustrated with us. We’d be happy to help you and will need a few more details in order to investigate. Please provide your pro number and a good contact phone number so our corporate customer service can provide assistance, or you can contact them directly at 800 535 1984.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I asked the driver of R L to place the delivery at curbside and he became angry and belligerent because he could not turn around. He threatened to take the merchandise back unless I backed my truck next to his. He then took the pallet jack in a fit of anger and smashed the pallet into my truck, deliberately

and damaged my brand-new truck. All of this is captured on surveillance camera. I emailed this event to the dispatcher without resolution. My attorney will be contacting your company. I also notified the shipper terminating any further business with them due their choice of trucking companies.

R L Carriers response

John, our Safety Department is available to assist you with your concerns. Please work with them directly by calling 800-543-5589 x1401 so they can obtain the necessary details and contact information. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I know one star is low but this company R L Carriers don't deserve one star. The worse customers service. They lie on the price to have a delivery. I cannot explain how awful this place is. I have never had to deal with such liars as these people are. I was told to have a delivery done for $248.98 and this was the quote after talking to three different customers service representative and when the item arrived the driver said on the invoice for the delivery $374.98. Lesson learn in any purchase you do online check the reviews before dealing with any company. But please make sure it's not R L Carriers don't be one you use. Horrible business!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

They quoted 250 to deliver a sink for me and after picking it up charged $800 for it. They knew the exact specifications for weight and miles to travel before picking it up, and basically stole it from me. I was selling it online for the same amount they wanted to charge me to ship! Horrible horrible company.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I ordered a large item online and really didn't have a choice of carriers as the merchant handled the shipping. R&L contacts me to set up the delivery. They give me a 4 hour delivery window which is ridiculous in itself but 90 minutes after the supposed delivery time I called to see the status. I encountered probably the rudest most arrogant bunch of customer service representatives I have probably ever encountered. I wouldn't waste time as a merchant or an individual shipping your items with this horrible carrier. The shipping industry in general is pathetic but this group of morons takes the cake. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

This is the worst company I have ever encountered. The driver couldn’t find my house and drove around my neighborhood continuously. He wouldn’t let me give him directions and then refused to deliver my furniture. When I called the company to speak with a supervisor he was no help and had a terrible attitude. I do not recommend this company to anyone. Scary experience.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I was concerned due to the reviews that I saw online that my large Skutt Ceramic Kiln would arrive damaged, that turned out to not be the case. Package arrived on time, undamaged, and with a helpful driver. Upon arrival to my downtown home, with the special R+L lift gate truck, the driver unloaded my kiln pallet, a load of over 500lb. This was the end of what a normal driver under these circumstances is required to do. Unfortunately this would have left a $5,000.00+ kiln sitting in my gravel parking area, with rain on the way. He volunteered to help me get it into a safer location, so, between the two of us, we succeeded in getting the shipping pallet up onto my porch and out of the potential rain. So, I decided to up R+L's average rating with this 5 star review, I hope the rest of you have as good an experience as I did.

James,

We appreciate your review and are always happy to hear when a customer is satisfied with their shipment. Thank you for using R+L Carriers!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I do not know why my company uses this company- they have to be the worst ever! Takes them two days from LA to San Diego, we put on the BOL early delivery, when I call the terminal they tell me they do not read the BOL's-What the heck? If I were running this place I would be embarrassed with their service and not caring attitude! Stay away from these people. Use FedEx, maybe more money but well worth it and you aren't risking a your relationship with your customer. If I were able to give them a zero I would- there are many more reliable companies.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I shipped a large crate with this company to Utah from Atlanta. I dropped the crate off myself and the guys in Atlanta unloaded it like pros. I felt pretty good about its odds. Upon arriving in Utah, one side of the crate was missing and of all things, the well packed computer with extremely expensive software is missing. The driver tells my customer to write "subject to inspection" on the delivery papers since he did not know if anything was missing. He took pictures of the damage and called me right away. As it turns out, by signing for it even with the driver's instructions on how to handle it, he basically negated any claim I have for the damage according to their insurance people.

Of course I protested with the pics and evidence and they agreed to revisit the case. If this weren't going to cost me $8000 to replace I would not be so irate, but that's a lot of money to me. Today I received a formal offer to settle for $43. That's barely enough to cover the sheet of plywood that was ripped off the crate. I would be very careful sending something of value with this company. It cost me over $1000 for this disaster and they offered me $43. Needless to say I will be contacting an attorney. Not sure there is much I can do, but I am damn sure going to find out. The damage to the crate was enough to snap a 2x4 support so to say it was mishandled is an understatement. Take my advice, go elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Every purchase order I write explicitly says "not to ship R&L". I am currently waiting on a piece of equipment which was supposed to arrive 5 days ago. The tracking website showed that it arrived two days ago, and is now showing that it is still two states away. When I called to figure out where my equipment is, they told me that they had lost it and just found it sitting in a warehouse somewhere. This has happened countless times over the last couple years. I called customer service to explain that this is holding up the construction of an entire building, and per their usual, their rude customer service rep told me that there was nothing they could do and I would get my delivery when I get it.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

So it only takes 29 hours to get from Chicago to Oregon and my current order left on Sept 26th, 2018 and it won't be here till Oct 3rd, 2018. Good Lord I could have drove there and back in that time and had a days to spare, and that's only driving 8 hours a day. On top of that my first order was two pallets. They brought me the small pallet with 2 items and lost the huge pallet. I could see missing something small maybe but the majority of my order. Not to mention, they obviously do not look at their paperwork. Then they got snotty with me when I got upset because they couldn't find it. After all it only took them two weeks to get here with the first pallet. Maybe if they took the direct route and didn't dilly dally they would make it in a reasonable amount of time.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

On September 26, 2018 at 3:34 pm on 71 South Plate #** ran my family’s vehicle off the road. I was bringing my children home from school when this driver in his semi quickly began to merge in my lane. He wasn’t looking and didn’t stop. I had to grab my wheel and yank my car off the road on the highway traveling 65 Miles an hour! Being in a semi he was also clearly speeding and switched lanes multiple times quickly after the incident. I’m not exaggerating when I say it was terrifying. I would not suggest important items be sent via this company for it will delay delivery. Also what company hires these types of drivers. I hope this reaches someone that can let this driver's superiors know so he can be let go. Please get him off the road before he kills someone.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I ordered some chairs & they were delivered in perfect condition by a friendly driver. I was concerned after reading some reviews but I know most people only leave negative reviews. The only reason I removed 1 star was because 1 of the boxes was torn but it did not affect the product. The delivery was also made 3 days earlier than expected. Great job!

Eric,

Thank you for your comments and for using R+L Carriers!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Promised delivery between 10-2 on 2 separate days for same delivery and got partial order at 7pm, keep on trucking R+L, they also sent the rest of my order to Phoenix, AZ and I live in Roanoke, VA area 24064, and they can't tell me when I can expect the rest of my order and at least another day out of work. As far as I can tell many more...they called me a couple days before to schedule delivery. Gave me a time window between 10-2 and called me around 1:30 to reschedule for Monday. I said, "Ok things happen" so again I was told 10 -2 and receive a partial order at 7pm. What more can I say.

Michael,

R+L Carriers takes great pride in the fact we listen to our valued customers to ensure our quality initiatives are met. We sincerely apologize for your recent experience and invite you to provide more detail on our RL Cares forum, specifically designed to bring issues to our leadership teams for immediate review. Visit us at https://www2.rlcarriers.com/contact/rl-cares to leave your comments there.

R+L Carriers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

R+L Carriers is a global shipping company with a focus on customer service. Their shipping services include rail service, air transport, ocean transport and truckload service.

• Weekend express service: R+L Carriers has an expedited service dedicated to shipping cargo between Friday and Sunday efficiently. Submit a form online to get a Weekend express quote.

• Guaranteed AM freight delivery: Many businesses can’t waste a whole day waiting around for a shipment. If you manufacturing or supply chain needs a delivery in the morning, opt for R+L Carrier’s guaranteed AM freight delivery option on your pickup request and BOL. This guarantees you will receive your shipment before noon or you’ll get your money back.

• My RLC: Sign up for an account with R+L Carriers to gain access to Document Retrieval. Here, you can access all available delivery receipts, bills of lading, weight certificates, invoices and NMFC classification. You will also receive access to helpful shipping tools, including transit time calculator, shipping maps and more.

• Trade show logistics: Use R+L Carriers for your next trade show to streamline the shipping process so you can focus on your business. R+L Carriers trade show experts will make sure your materials make it to and from the trade show on time and in tact. They offer white glove service and debris removal and are always prepared for the unexpected.

• Domestic and international shipping: R+L Carriers ships both domestically and internationally, making it a great option for businesses who frequently ship both abroad and within the United States.

• Best for: R+L Carriers is best for businesses.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs