DHL

Compare Shipping Companies

Research top Shipping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Other reviews I have read of DHL blatantly lying about trying to make deliveries is spot on, they did this with us and then asked for money for some charges that should have been covered by the company shipping the goods (clearly stated on the paperwork). Their import department are the most incompetent and unhelpful people it has ever been my misfortune to encounter. They are always asking for extra payments for things that do not seem to be strictly necessary. We had a shipment stuck in customs for over a week and they asked more money for 'overtime' to clear the paperwork. If they cannot do the paperwork in a week then there is no way I will pay 'overtime'. We will not be using DHL ever again, TNT are much more efficient and do not find it necessary to be rude to their customers.

Locating a package: We have had a package was sent from California to Mexico, and we just found out it is being held in Customs for a certificate to pass a bottle of ** and a bottle of ** as medicine. DHL is giving us no assistance, will not answer correspondence, and their telephone system is set up to make you wait at least 20 minutes (we give up after 20 minutes). We had appealed to the CEO Greg Hewitt for help, but his agent in Mexico told him I requested abandonment. This has been a nightmare, and DHL has been intransigent throughout. For Mexico we would suggest FedEx or Estafeta two legitimate companies. We will keep posting, but we encourage anyone who has similar experience with these people to post also.

Hi guys of all UK. Don't trust on DHL in your life. I sent my valuable to Pakistan on 17 July 2017 and estimate time was 5 days to be delivered to Pakistan. After 5 days when I shock for not receiving my important parcel then I contact DHL customer service and he said you can sent me your passport and receiver I'D too. I sent on time but today total 26 days and parcel is not receive to Pakistan because hold UnLawfully since 21 July. I was my passport on 21 July but parcel still hold. Very very bad Company DHL. I am very disappointed and so sad.

Just had the most horrible experience with DHL today. They are liars and lazy. Do not deliver shipments on time and lie about delivery attempts. I will never use DHL again and recommend anyone to avoid them, so they don't go through the same thing.

We posted some children's clothes from Saudi Arabia to the U.K. and being in Saudi, the DHL office insists on checking the contents before sealing the package. The clothes were birthday presents for my grandchildren and Children's clothes are VAT exempt in the U.K. but the clerk in the Saudi office incorrectly filled out the form omitting the word children's. My grandchildren are 5 and 6 so quite obviously the clothes were for children.

DHL tried to claim a £20 fee on delivery which was £9 tax and £11 admin fee so I called the Saudi office and within 24 hours received a reply saying it was an error on their part, the parcel would be delivered later that day with no charge. The delivery driver went to drop the parcel and still wanted to charge the fee, my son contacted me whilst he was there and after many international calls the driver eventually left the package. My son offered to open the package in front of the driver to show the contents were children's clothes but he declined.

Now many days later both myself and my son are receiving regular texts and emails trying to extort the £20 despite me now having emails from both Saudi and the GB customer relations saying no fee is payable. I copied the CEO (Phil Couchman) in on many emails yet obviously he hasn't bothered to reply or intervene. Now that I've spoken to many friends working as expats in the GCC region, this practice with DHL is far too common. You sent something to a family member and DHL as the professionals get to incorrectly complete your documentation and charge a fee in excess of the tax and here is the best bit... to change the tax back to the correct figure of zero costs an admin fee of £30.

This was a parcel with tax free children's clothes and quite frankly it would have been easier and taken less time to put them in a suitcase and fly to the U.K. Now in order to force them to cease harassing my family is to report them to Trading Standards. So, ask yourself. Is it easier to buy online in the country you want the goods sent and get delivery within that country avoiding DHL or easier to find a professional delivery company that is not run by Fagin? The telephone calls alone exceed the value of the parcel let alone the many wasted hours for me and my family. I wish I had never dealt with DHL and it's just a shame that you have to give at least 1 star!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DHL?

I ordered a clothing article from the UK based site ASOS. Prior to ordering I was unaware that they shipped via DHL or I might have thought twice about placing the order. I was very eager to receive the package and paid an extra $10 for the express shipping which took the shipping time from approximately 8 business days (12 days) to three business days (5 days). On the third business day, Wednesday, the tracking updated to say my package was with the delivery person and would be delivered later that day. Only a few hours later the tracking updated again only this time to say "address information needed". I had never had such a message before and called DHL to inquire. They informed me that the delivery person could not locate my house (which I have never experienced despite ordering items from many different companies).

The woman I spoke with seemed to be incredibly confused about how to proceed, first asking me if I would like to change the address then stating that she could not do that and I would have to describe my location. I did so and she informed me that my package would be with the delivery person again in about 48 hours and to keep an eye on the tracking information. The following day (Thursday) the tracking had updated but only to say again that address information was needed. To ensure that there wasn't a problem I called again. The woman I spoke to this time informed me once again that everything was updated and fine and it would be shipped to me the following day. Today (Friday) I called again after 4 pm because once again there was no notification. The woman who I spoke with this time told me that the status had not be updated, and that she would update it now. This means that the package should arrive to me on Tuesday!

I have my doubts as the only additional information this delivery person will have was my description of my location typed up by the first customer service rep I spoke with. Never in my life have I had such an issue and had to call THREE times before the information was even updated. DHL is by far the most lazy and disorganized company I have ever encountered. Would rate zero stars, however this is not an option.

Will never use DHL shipping again! They didn't deliver my package on the scheduled delivery date and they could never give me a straight answer on where my package was located. Received my package too late and not where it was supposed to be left, which extremely inconvenienced me. Wish they were a more professional company and actually delivered my package on the scheduled delivery date.

I mailed a time sensitive document from New York to Dominica on Friday July 21st, I paid $55.00. I was told it would get there on Tuesday July 25th maybe earlier. That document needed to get there by Monday but I was able to get an extension for Tuesday since that's the time DHL said it would get there. I called DHL on Tuesday afternoon at 3:42 pm, when I realized the document was sent to Puerto Rico then back to Ohio. I was told they would research and someone would get back to me in 2 hours. 4 hours later, I called back, I was transferred to someone else and waited about 20 minutes on the line and no one picked up. I called back again and asked to speak to a manager and the representative put me back on queue where I got the initial select your choice.

When I got someone again I asked to speak a manager, placed on hold again, finally someone came on and said he will try to assist if the representative who is handling my request does not get back to me. The representative called after some time and left a message saying this inquiry is closed because the package is in Puerto Rico. I called back and asked to speak to another representative to find out again why the package was going back and forth from Ohio to Puerto Rico and Ohio and when is it going to reach its destination and I wanted compensation. I was told someone would get back to me about my inquiry yesterday. I have not heard from anyone. When I looked to track the package, it says NOT Found. This is the first time using DHL and the last time. I gave one star because it was require, I would not even give them a percentage of a star. They are unreliable and the customer service is horrible.

"Waybill: **. Customs status updated. Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 02:46. Origin Service Area: COCHIN - KOCHI - INDIA. The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Further Detail: Shipment has been given a release by Customs. Next Step: Unless there is an adhoc exam or a stop by another regulatory authority the shipment will proceed to delivery."

The shipment has been given a release by customs on Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 02:46 (details above from on line tracking). Still the package is not delivered nor the customer support gives anything other than it's still with the customs. I called the customer service (?) last 3 weeks with the same response from them. Not sure why it's still with the customs when the on line tracking says "Shipment has been given a release by Customs". Based on my prior experiences, I got the shipment delivered through with multiple issues like delayed delivery, need to go to pick up from 20+ miles etc as they tried to deliver once when I was not at home. It appears to be lost this time and will never ship with them anymore.

Very bad customer service. I was supposed get my package and the guy didn't ring the bell, I heard my dog barking and it was the guy. When I went to the door the guy left. I called him and didn't return back.

Unlike many customers here, I have to say that all packages sent to me via DHL actually did arrive (eventually) and arrived in acceptable (although not pristine) condition. That's why I gave DHL one more star than my feelings about the company would support. The two problems that I have about DHL are their total lack of any sort of 'customer service' or support for the people receiving packages sent via DHL and their unbelievably slow shipping times.

Their so-called "Customer Service" people are even more blatant than their competitors about letting you know that you aren't really considered a "customer" -- so far as they are concerned, only the shippers are their customers, and only the major companies with exclusive DHL contracts really count. There's a reason DHL is normally pronounced "D H Hell" by those who have suffered through having a package shipped via this company.

Their tracking system is less reliable than UPS or FedEx (about as bad as USPS) but so far as I have been able to tell their actual routes only add about one day to the delivery time on packages to my city. We are a major Interstate junction in the central US, so a typical DHL or FedEx package actually passes through here on its way to their nearest "hub" before being hauled back here the next day. Although the route adds only that one day to the transit time, the WAY the company handles packages usually adds a few more days.

Unlike other shippers that operate more-or-less 24/7, it seems that DHL operates on a daily cycle so that each time a package reaches one of their hubs, it has to stay there until the next day before moving on to the next hub. If a package reaches a hub in the daytime, it won't move on to the next hub until AT LEAST the next day. Sometimes the tracking data will show a package sitting at one of their hubs for several days. If you call to ask what's happening, no one knows but the usual GUESS is that your package is PROBABLY in transit somewhere and just wasn't scanned.

I avoid having packages shipped by DHL, but in too many instances online you simply don't have any choice for basic shipping unless you want to 'upgrade' to obscenely expensive options like Next Day Air. Most online vendors don't even tell you how they are going to ship your purchase, and especially not when they are saying "free shipping" (nothing is really free, they just include the shipping in the price).

Have sent a package through DHL on July 4th, Tuesday, 2017 and afterwards the parcel does not move any further (not arrived to distribution center yet after 3 days), I have called the customer service on July 7th to find out why, I first called the express international number and the lady told me it is the wrong department and give me another number. I called the number twice and the waiting time is endless and after waiting almost half hour, I have to give up. What a waste of time and money! By the way, the customer line is not free, they charge money for the so-called service, if there are any!

Recently my personal effects were shipped through DHL from Doha, Qatar to Halifax, NS Canada. There were several mistakes by DHL. They split up my shipment (2 suitcases were missing). 1 arrived 1 day and 2 more suitcases another day. Thankfully Air Canada Cargo emailed them directly and advised them not to charge me the $65 fee twice (it was DHL's mistake). Repeated phone calls to DHL were futile. I was told that when they arrived I would be contacted. I never received any phone call from DHL. They were very rude especially a person named Nikita. I called them 6 times.

When they arrived the consignee name was incorrect causing a problem with Canadian customs. A Supervisor named Prielu intervened and said she would email AC cargo to correct the name of the consignee. She emailed AC Cargo but did not ask them to change the name. She simply asked them to check the name on the package. Obviously, she is not experienced and AC refused. I have a copy of the email. DHL was incompetent from the beginning to the end. I would NOT recommend DHL!

I was waiting on an order from Antsy Labs. For months it was in transit, however the tracking number showed that it was halted in (and has yet to change from) Compton, CA, US. Apparently, the package was returned because DHL couldn't find the address it was supposed to be shipped to. I didn't find this out until Antsy Labs got back to me. I had a ticket put in with DHL, but no one bothered to respond to answer why my shipment was not being delivered. The kicker is that the address can be found in Google Maps. There is absolutely NO REASON that DHL shouldn't have been able to find the end location. These guys are the absolute worst.

I called DHL about shipping a document to South Africa. They assured me I would receive a discount on the transaction if I registered with them online and paid by credit card. I followed their instructions but, when it came to the credit card payment option, the system would not allow me to proceed. It said that it could not process my credit card payment because my destination was South Africa. This is quite baffling. Why would my US credit card not be acceptable if my destination is South Africa? How on earth are the two related. The call center agent knew that my document was going to South Africa. Needless to say I am extremely disappointed.

Well I ordered a ZENBOOK flip from Amazon about a week ago and I paid extra money for a quick delivery. Lo and behold, DHL is the quickest service, "Great," I thought. I was told my package would arrive in a week's time, on Thursday, I was happy with that. So I wait and wait and on Wednesday, to my surprise, I find a DHL delivery man on my doorstep with a package, it's my laptop, a day before delivery. I was very happy and impressed with dhl, however, my happiness was cut short when 5 minutes later, the delivery man comes back and tells me to give it back to him...

Because they need to make sure the contents of the delivery are correct, which is confusing to me because I had just opened it and found everything to be in order. So I give the package back, and he tells me it will be delivered the next day. It is currently Saturday, (3 days after first delivery) and nothing. I've called them twice asking what the problem is and have received no real answer... So now I wait... Screw dhl.

It has been couple times I'm having trouble with the service here in Germany. I usually don't write nor complain much, much this time I really had to share my experience. I have ordered a wardrobe online and paid extra for "Premium Versand", premium delivery, so I receive it on time. On Amazon where I looked up the delivery it was stating delivery for Saturday, as well the same on DHL website. Nevertheless, it happened that I was home on Friday, the bell rang (living in Germany currently), I was just washing my hands, walked to the buzzer, they already rang other neighbor and I thought they left it there. I just was not fast enough to catch them, they rang only one time, and did not wait 15 seconds and left. I later went downstairs, checked my mailbox, and saw that the neighbor did not take it, and I should go and pick it up in post-office. They left a note with a statement: One, who is not home has to lift/drag heavy by himself!

Is this a joke? What rude and stupid people are working in this company. They are making fun of the customer, as they were kids. What kind of statement is this to write? I then called the customer service, which was very cold, and only told me that they cannot deliver again today, I have to wait two days, or I can pick it up. I told the unfriendly lady that I ordered the wardrobe online because I can’t lift the huge package and I don't have a car. Duhhh, she has not even apologized and said, “I can’t say more than that. The package is already at the post office, you have to open the door immediately.” I asked her what she means by immediately, am I standing by the door waiting every second the bell will ring, they should at least ring twice and wait at least half a minute. She just repeated and blamed me.

I told them that their service man wrote the rude statement on the top of it as making fun of me. In fact it is for my older mom, how is she going to "drag, tow" as it is written on their statement? (In German: Muss selber schleppen) She just repeated, and was just silent for over minute on the phone, I thought maybe she hung up. I told them they have a bad service and I’m calling them to correct it for the next time and for other customers. Instead of apologizing she was angry and attacked me. So much for customer service in Germany.

Hermes, also horrible, each time I had problem with them, last time it took over 12 days, I had ordered to be delivered in 2 days within Germany. It was a birthday gift, it didn’t come on time, I called. One told me they will deliver the same day till 8pm, I then waited and thank God I called again, another operator told me they dont work that day. On Amazon it was just stating it’s not deliverable. I kept calling, complaining, till it arrived which was way too late, and I had to buy her another gift and spend double amount. At least bad service with Hermes, the operator were friendlier, but DHL is very arrogant. I'm used to better customer service in U.S. and the quality in service which was very accurate in Germany 10 years ago, is not anymore.

I've been waiting on samples for my startup for weeks now, they tried to deliver, I paid the customs, and then they just stopped trying to deliver my package. Days have gone by, nothing, but yet the driver has been dropping off other packages for other units, but yet not mine. I called the customer service line, the rep said, "Oh, we have been waiting for you to tell us what to do." "Excuse me, if I've paid the customs, and everything is set, no signature required, 24hr doorman to accept packages, why did I have to do an outreach to you about this?" "I've gone ahead and scheduled it for tomorrow, anything else I can help you with?" Me: "Okay, but why didn't you make another attempt or try to reach to me about the package?" Rep: "Okay, anything else I can help you with?" This was repeated, I was completely ignored and she was overly rude about the entire situation. By no means would DHL ever take responsibility for their mistake.

I have continually asked that my packages be delivered before 5pm and has given an alternate address to deliver after 5pm. None of my instructions were followed. When you call customer service they only tell you what they can't do. What's the point of having customer service if you are not willing to help the customer of give them promises that the drivers refuse to adhere to. I'm now on my second day of delivery and I was promised that my package would be here by 5pm and still no package. How does this business stay alive when they care nothing for their customers!!!

Over a year ago I signed up for a corporate account to ship goods via DHL. After being with them for a while they changed shipping rates without even communicated to me. After seeing the last invoice I contacted DHL rep and no one could find my account representative. After a month or so someone, an extremely incompetent woman said that she was the Account manager and that she did not know why my bill was so high. After multiple back and forth she actually broke the news and showed me a letter that it was supposedly sent to us several months ago. The online account had no alerts indicating the rate change nor an email was sent communicating such decision. DHL management is incompetent.

I took the morning off just to wait for a very important envelope that I was expecting. The sender wrote down my phone number to get text notifications from DHL. Great, I won't miss my package. They send me the first text message with a "out for delivery", however the next text I get is "Delivery attempted, recipient not home". I mean?!? What the hell, I took my morning off just for this very important envelope and they have the audacity to send me a text with a "recipient not home"???

My, obvious, next step is to call DHL, where a lady tells me to remove the signature requirement. I told her, what's the difference??? Do they know that they have to knock the door? This simple motion does not require a lot of energy, I mean your knuckles might get a little bruised, but that is about it. I told her that I do not trust their service and that I will pick up the envelope. Now, not only did I wasted my morning, I have to now waste more time to retrieve my parcel from their customer center. Unbelievable!!

I ordered headphones from eBay china, unfortunately it was my old phone on file. So after arriving Vancouver DHL called me and unable to reach. But I called them, they told me the problem, then I changed phone number and I also talked to brokerage to pay customs duty. Offered my credit card to pay. But they said custom not inspected and I should pay only online. So asked to keep track on it. So tracked every day and called them for five days continuously. Replied same. All of a sudden the parcel was sent back. Blaming me for wrong phone number. Though I had been talking to customers service every day, customer service and brokerage had no proper communication. I can only talk to customers service. They said everything fine only waiting for customs charges.

Now shipper has to pay 480 HK dollars to take back and send them back with remote area extra fee (which was paid already), additional another US$200, and I lost business too. All together US$300 loss, but product cost only US$130. Who will pay? This is not first time, I buy same item from same DHgate (eBay) 3-4 time a year, every time communication is the problem. They have email/address in file. Why don't they send email.

Why is this company in business? You can't talk to anyone there about a shipment. Promise a delivery date and failed to delivery. They refuse to acknowledge any wrongdoing on their part. Never use again.

I have never dealt with such a horrible, lazy, and unhelpful company in my life. Absolutely terrible experience. Will never, ever be using this terrible service again in my life. They lie. They are lazy and they just feed you with "next day" for weeks, and make you more frustrated especially when it's manager who is telling you this. Beyond ridiculous.

I ordered a couple of bodysuits from WaistShaperz last month and put in the delivery type as Priority/Express. Tracking was good and had no problems until when it was finally delivered. My address was supposed to be Canada Post FlexDelivery in my city (I'm always at work during delivery hours) but the ** part of it was that DHL NEVER uses PO Box numbers as the shipping address (didn't know about this when I phoned in). I got a phone call from my former boss at my previous job saying that there was a parcel for me. Turns out that the parcel was shipped to their work address instead of my street address. I NEVER added nor used it when I made my orders online.

But wait it gets better: DHL never called me about this change. I phoned customer service about this and put in the waybill # to them. You know what they said: "You shouldn't use the work address and it's my responsibility to fix it." WTF?! I rather trust Canada Post/Purolator than DHL. I'll never use them again for good! Worst. Shipping. Ever!!

So, I ordered a pair of gloves on eBay on 31st May. The seller provided the tracking number and informed me that delivery would be by 6th June at the latest. 6th June comes and goes and the gloves have not arrived. Tracking shows it took 6 days to go from IL 60160 to WA 98390. By Saturday 10th June I have gone on holiday to the UK so had to contact DHL customer service using the website. The same website that insists they will contact me within 72 hrs. 4 days later and I have heard nothing. The seller is no help, insisting they have no further information beyond what is available through the tracking service (and showing little remorse). With no other course of action I contact the customer service department again through website. However I ask my housemate to give them a call.

Finally, today, Thursday 14th June, I get told that package was passed to a local service delivery provider hence the delay. This was from the UPS delivery guy though as I STILL have not heard anything back from DHL customer service. I cannot believe an international company can have such awful service and then have completely non-existent customer service. Stay away from this company. NEVER use them. Warn your friends and family too that they will receive the worst possible service if they decide to use DHL.

This should be a NO STAR RATING!!! I placed an order on Saturday June 10th from a store SSENSE in Quebec Canada and selected 2 day express shipping. Per DHL website, delivery will be "Wednesday, June 14th at the end of the day", which was fine with me since location was coast to coast. The day comes assuming that I will be receiving it in the afternoon but to no avail. I then checked the tracking on the website and it was "signed and delivered on 6/14/17 AT 856AM"!!!

I then called the 866 and 800 DHL number and they couldn't even provide me with the name of whomever signed for my package, and to wait until the next day to get an answer! I've lost faith with this company as this is my second (poor) experience with them. I don't know why they have express delivery if the package will be somewhat missing or misdelivered! My recommendation to anyone is to ship via USPS since I've always received all packages from them on a timely manner!

My experience has been Horrible with DHL. My package was shipped on May 26, 2017 and still has not arrived. First, my package goes through a "random" search and delays getting here on May 29, 2017. I was told it would be here on Thursday June 1, 2017 by 530. So I called and asked if the carrier could call me so I could meet him to sign for it since I work during those hours. I was told that they could not do that. (But it was done in the past. When a carrier could not find my address they called me.)

Come Friday June 2, 2017 DHL was supposed to drop the package off by 530pm. However, since I work till 530pm, I called asked the carrier to drop the package off at my apt office. It was never done. Since they missed the office hours of the apt office. I asked them to leave it on my back porch. It was never done. Now Monday June 5, 2017, I check the status of my package online and it says delivered. So I go to my to get the package since I didn't want it in the rain. NO PACKAGE.

I call the front apt office. They don't have the package. I've called several times only to get someone telling me that I need to call my vendor in India to file a claim.

This is unacceptable!!! My frustration will not stop here... Facebook, Instagram, BBB, and YELP will know how DHL does service. Had the driver called as they have done in the past or simply delivered the package to the office ON TIME as he was asked this could have been avoided.

About 3 years ago I sold an original Breitling watch through eBay to a person in Germany. Due to its value I decided not to use our postal system in Thailand. I decided to use DHL. A few days later I get a call from DHL in Germany saying my watch was a fake and they were sending it to Breitling to have it checked and it would cost me 60 euros! In the meantime my buyer was going crazy saying that I was a crook!! I told him to wait for DHL, they had made the problem. About ten days later the guy received my watch, I had no apologies from DHL for making me look like a fraud!! I know they have their own in-house customs department who seem to hold every shipment looking for money. After all this I swore never to use them again.

However I ordered some men's fragrance from a company in New York just recently, total value 35 US dollars!! I didn't realize the company used DHL, but they did. I get a call from DHL at our main Airport in Bangkok, to say I had to go to the airport to complete import papers and pay handling fees and other clearance fees before my little bottle of cologne could be released to me. The cost for me to go to the airport and back would exceed the of the item. I told them to send it back!! I've regularly bought this type of product from all over the world, never had a problem!! I will never again buy product from a company who uses DHL.

Firstly, my parcel was stuck in customs for 4-5 days, but I got a message from DHL that I would receive my parcel on time, so I opted for Signature Release. On the 5th day, I had to go out of town, and since my parcel was still somewhere in ether, I called DHL customer support twice and told them that my parcel should not be delivered before a particular date since I would be out of town! They confirmed me that the request was taken care of. But guess what, when I was travelling, I got a message that the parcel had been delivered! I had to call up my neighbor and request her to get the parcel from my front door and keep it with her till I returned. This is the second time that DHL did not heed to your requests. If that's the case, then why do they even have the option of making requests? DHL SUCKS BIG TIME!!! Their service was the best once upon a time, but it's become really bad of late!

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

DHL has a presence in 220 countries and territories around the world, making it an easily accessible shipping option no matter where you are or where you need to send something. They offer solutions for businesses of all sizes, from eCommerce to manufacturing.

• DHL parcel and DHL eCommerce: DHL Parcel and DHL eCommerce provide standard parcel pick-up, delivery and return solutions internationally. These services are available for both businesses and consumers.
  • Customs service: DHL customs brokers are available to help your business ensure you are compliant with all the latest customs laws and regulations. Customs and trade consultants can review your supply chain to optimize duties and identify potential risk areas.
  • Cargo insurance: You want to make sure your cargo is insured for its full value in case it is damaged or destroyed in transit. DHL cargo insurance will protect your cargo from any damage or loss caused by an external cause. This can be purchased ad-hoc or as an annual plan, depending on the frequency of your shipping.
  • DHL Express: Perfect for when you need a parcel or package shipped fast, DHL Express can make sure it reaches its destination in the shortest amount of time possible. Get an accurate quote on how long it will take to reach its destination online.
  • Easy to use: DHL’s website makes it easy to track your orders. Sign up for an account to receive a discount on shipping and to place shipping orders. You can even order supplies online to use for shipping. To ship an item, simply fill out the online form, pay for shipping and drop the item off at one of DHL’s 4,500 service point locations worldwide.
  • Best for DHL is best for eCommerce and larger businesses, particularly those that ship internationally.

Compare Shipping Companies