2. Moving
  3. Shipping Companies

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.70/5

DHL Gallery (4)

DHL Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DHL?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about DHL?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

DHL has delivered many packages to me or had part in transporting a package to another company to deliver. They have been on time. I’ve been notified of delivery details and I have to say all packages were handled in a professional manner because nothing was ever damaged or missing.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Every order was delivered on time. Received email. Delivery person always nice and courteous, I am disabled and was always helped to get packages inside of my home. It means a lot because it is so difficult for me to bring packages inside because of their weight and size. I have problems bending and stepping.

Get buying tips about Shipping Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

The time it took to deliver my parcel on international flight was impressive. The recipient got the product in good condition without any problem. The only negative thing is the cost of delivery. Paying almost $300.00 for a small package is very expensive. The delivery cost was two times the cost of the product itself.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Always very pleased with this delivery service as they arrive usually within a few days before or after of the estimated time frame. Very courteous and kind workers who handle your packages with care. Not once has a package shown up all banged up or jammed inside my mailbox. These guys make an effort to always hand deliver right to me so thank you for such reliable services.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I thought that my parcels always arrived on time and the staff were very pleasant and have never mislaid or lost any of my parcels. Even If I had cause to get in touch with customer affairs they were always very nice to me and would do what they could to help me.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

This is my second bad experience about delivery from DHL to my place, I'm sure one of delivery guy in my area stealing items from customers and sign it by her/his self as a fake sign to delivered to customers but not true, that's a shame! I phoned them but they are so slow to response and not resolve my issue till now. My track Number is **. The DHL should find out who's stealing customer's items from their system, one of my friend had the same issue in past, I Won't remove my review till resolve my problem.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

After waiting over 8 months, DHL Express could not deliver my product ordered from Canada. They got my address wrong and instead of calling me for directions they just cancelled the delivery. Terrible.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

Worst ever! My package fee was extremely expensive... just because I thought they would be reliable! They had a custom clearance request, DHL slept on it for 5 days!! No response whatsoever or update from their side... until I called them and reached out and pushed! Until now the package hasn't been received, I was charged 230 USD for some clothes that were supposed to be a birthday gift for my nephew. His birthday is over and still the package is not there! First and last time to use DHL. I wish I read those reviews earlier!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Absolutely terrible shipping service. I paid for express delivery to arrive before Christmas. It's the 5th of January and I still have not received my shipment. Ridiculous unprofessional uselessness company.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

They blew a business deal that was supposed to be closed in 2020, by not delivering the important document overseas. Incompetent, negligent company. They actually had it in the right city, but refused to release it to the recipient because of their error. Do they shipped back to USA. And now it is sitting somewhere.

DHL author review by ConsumerAffairs

DHL has a presence in 220 countries and territories around the world, making it an easily accessible shipping option no matter where you are or where you need to send something. They offer solutions for businesses of all sizes, from eCommerce to manufacturing.

• DHL parcel and DHL eCommerce: DHL Parcel and DHL eCommerce provide standard parcel pick-up, delivery and return solutions internationally. These services are available for both businesses and consumers.

• Customs service: DHL customs brokers are available to help your business ensure you are compliant with all the latest customs laws and regulations. Customs and trade consultants can review your supply chain to optimize duties and identify potential risk areas.

• Cargo insurance: You want to make sure your cargo is insured for its full value in case it is damaged or destroyed in transit. DHL cargo insurance will protect your cargo from any damage or loss caused by an external cause. This can be purchased ad-hoc or as an annual plan, depending on the frequency of your shipping.

• DHL Express: Perfect for when you need a parcel or package shipped fast, DHL Express can make sure it reaches its destination in the shortest amount of time possible. Get an accurate quote on how long it will take to reach its destination online.

• Easy to use: DHL’s website makes it easy to track your orders. Sign up for an account to receive a discount on shipping and to place shipping orders. You can even order supplies online to use for shipping. To ship an item, simply fill out the online form, pay for shipping and drop the item off at one of DHL’s 4,500 service point locations worldwide.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team