1.69/5
Based on 933 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

3010 FedEx Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 21, 2018

I purchased a drone from DJI and the company shipped it very quickly... Unfortunately, they did this via FedEx... It needed need 5 days to take my parcel from him. Day 1 - I received an message that they try to deliver the parcel, but "the customer not available or business is closed" which is not true, because in the house had people all day. No phone calls, no notes on the door-nothing. Day 2 - I change the address via FedEx online system to the FedEx pick up store/Walgreens store - N Lamar - Austin, TX. They confirmed the change and again "the customer not available or business is closed" which is impossible because it's a public store...

Day 3 - I started long and difficult conversation with the customer service, which was useless because one of representative was very old woman which speaks incomprehensibly and the second guy had a strong Indian accent, which was a little bit better. They promise me that the parcel will be at the Pflugerville, TX which is the starting point for delivery. Day 4 I went to Pflugerville early in the morning and spend few hours there. The result was a phone number of the contractor who didn't pick-up his phone during the day. Also I understand that the address has no changes/no matter my online changes or the customer support. Finally someone put the new address in the system and on the day 6 I received my parcel. This company must have a big, big changes in their system and much better employee selection.

Original review: June 21, 2018

FedEx Delivery gets me so angry, I had a package that was supposed to be delivered today, I also paid a lot of money to make sure it gets to me expedited and it required a signature so I took a day off from work and waited at home. It infuriates me that the person who delivered the package did not ring or knock for me to hear but however left a notice for me to have to pick it up or wait until another day. They run in quickly and try to get out quickly without you ever being able to get your package! Unprofessional. If I wanted to go somewhere to pick it up I would not have paid to have it delivered! Totally unsatisfied.

Get expert buying tips about Shipping Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 21, 2018

FedEx employees or affiliates in contact with my packages SLIT OPEN the tape on my boxes AND STOLE my property during shipment across the US. I spent A LOT of money shipping several boxes. Not only did the staff continually screw up my online, over the phone and in person pick up with my order pretty much EVERY TIME, but they also STOLE from me and refused to acknowledge this crime even happened. All they could do was say: "sorry your boxes got lost."

My boxes were CUT OPEN, STOLEN FROM, taped back up and delivered from My personal location A to my second personal location B EMPTY or nearly EMPTY. How does a delivery person drop off a box that is CLEARLY labeled "30 LBS" and "28 LBS" and the weight is practically nothing at delivery??? My CANCER MEDICATION and other valuable personal items were stolen. I am continually appalled by this company and this THEFT was the LAST STRAW.

I WILL NEVER USE FEDEX AGAIN. This was only the most recent thing that happened to me, after giving this absurd company multiple chances to redeem the quality of their service. Last summer, they lost... LOST a 100 LB Air Conditioner that was Expedited shipping for medical purposes. Also, last fall, they delivered an exercise bike I ordered online TO ANOTHER ADDRESS, when it was CLEARLY marked with my address and needed a signature upon delivery. They left it in an empty office with no one around.

MULTIPLE TIMES, FedEx would send me text or email claiming my packages were delivered, but they were NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. OR -- they would claim "Undeliverable" because no one was home or "business closed" when they were delivering TO MY HOME and when I was sitting by the door waiting for certain products. FEDEX has let me down way too many times.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I send my son a package, to New York City, at least once a month. Within the last year he moved to a new apartment, his apartment is on the 5th floor. Every time I send him a package I get a delivery exception. The first four were because no one buzzed him into the building. Let me tell you why that is a lie; he has an electronic door lock which allows him to open the door, when buzzed, anywhere he has phone service. Not only can he open the door from anywhere he has service, but he can see who is at the door and speak with them. Therefore, the FedEx delivery person was lying, he lied five times.

Today, he didn't deliver because he said there was no apartment number on the door, my son's name is clearly on the entrance to the door, his name was on the box, and I had written, in black marker, the name, address and apartment number on the box. I do this because they lost the shipping label, which isn't a label. It is just a bag which is stuck on the box. When I called to complain, they hung up on me because I pressed them to answer whether or not their drivers could read.

Hiring drivers who are illiterate would be a problem, I never did get an answer. This driver works for FedEx and even though I have complained every, single time, he still drives for the company. I am sick and tired of them and will be switching to another delivery company in the future. Do not ship with FedEx. Their drivers are the laziest bunch of people I have ever come into contact with and it seems management won't do a thing about it. Every delivery to his apartment has failed and every time the driver lied. Why they keep those drivers around is beyond me.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I was supposed to receive a shipment on 6/16. According to the tracking number, it never arrived. I called FedEx yesterday morning and was told It would be delivered yesterday, it never was. I called again last night and they tried to brush me off again. When I was persistent they opened an incident supposedly to issue a trace on the package. I was told I would receive a call and an email within two hours. Still don't have the package and never received any call or email. Apparently they could care less. The most pathetic customer service I have ever received. Blatant outright lies. They read from a script and just try and get rid of you. The trace was also placed because as you can see in the second interaction I asked if they had any idea where my package really is. I don't think they do. It has been showing in LA Grange, IL for 3 days now with status as scheduled delivery pending.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fedex?

Original review: June 19, 2018

I'm very disappointed with FedEx, and their shipping process. I'm a small business owner, and use internet for ordering products for myself and customers, and on multiple occasions the items arrive in poor condition. And it's upsetting to know that there's so little consideration for my property, and the other issues is that multiple packages coming from the same vendor shipped at the same time seem to get lost, misplaced, or delayed to the point that the packages are separated by a couple of day. I pay good money to have these items ship, and I feel that the quality of the service just is not there.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Package that allows me to do my work, feed my family has not been delivered in almost two weeks. I have spoke with someone every single day for almost two weeks now and they still have not delivered my package from work! I have spoken to both ground trace and customer service daily with promises of next day delivery. They have nearly given me a stroke with their excuses and promises. I am past irate with them with good reason. They have left door tags for someone else’s package linked that package to my email. Taken my package all over Tarrant County. Re barcoded. I have daily made arrangements for someone to sign for the package with their employees and drivers not following directions.

There is no excuse yet they come up with a different one daily! Now they say since it didn’t come it will be delivered tomorrow to an address I won’t be at. Here today supposed to have my package here today. Hardly anyone speaks proper English and listens without hearing. I am beyond fed up with them. I have received numerous packages from UPS over the last week that were mailed after the FedEx one! I am sick to my stomach with how many hours I have spent on the phone with even supervisors. This is nuts and very poor business!

Original review: June 19, 2018

I received a text message from FedEx on Friday, June 15th informing me that they had a delivery for me scheduled for Saturday and that I had to be home to sign for it. I waited all day Saturday and continued to check the text which indicated that the package was on the truck and would be delivered by the end of business on Saturday. Went to bed at 10:00 p.m., no package. My son called me on Father's Day to see if I received his package. Waited till Tuesday to call and was informed that they shouldn"t have sent me the text and they don't know what is wrong.

The text they sent keeps updating and continues to tell me that the package is in Tampa but they do not have a scheduled delivery. What kind of company treats customers this way? Based on the amount of negative reviews this company receives it looks like a smart lawyer or two could start a class action lawsuit against them. All I know is that they ruined my whole day Saturday, ruined Father's Day and at my age I'm not sure how many I have left.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I don't have a choice when I place an online order, the company chose FedEx. Every time they are the shipper our package travels all over the state. Takes one day to get to my state, then sits in my state for 4 days. What the heck. I make many phone calls, each time I am told I will get my package by 8:00 that night... NOPE. This was on Friday, it is now Monday and my package is still sitting at one of their offices. Each person sounds like they are from another country. Terrible customer service, terrible shipping company.

Original review: June 18, 2018

Never ever will I use FedEx again. After they damage my package sent with SmartPost they won't take any responsibility basically accusing me of choosing the cheapest shipping option. They don't want to return my damaged package to me and said they are tossing it away. Well screw you FedEx and your crappy customer service. Incompetent fools.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I don't take a lot of deliveries from FedEx as they generally don't end up well. After have the last several deliveries "tossed" in the yard I specifically set up delivery instructions for my package to be left on the front porch as I knew we would be out to town. While on vacation I received a text stating that my package had been left at the front door but upon arrival home the next night we located that package lying in the grass next to the driveway, in a driving rain about 50 yards from the house. This is not our front porch nor the first time this has happened. I took pictures, went directly inside and called to file a complaint. I was told that I would receive a callback w/in 2 hrs. That was 2 days ago. Still waiting.

Original review: June 16, 2018

On a Wed I ordered from Amazon a new luggage bag because that Sunday I was leaving to go away for a week. The order was expected to arrive that Friday. It didn't and I got an email that it may not be delivered until the following Mon and if I still didn't have it by Wed to call them. That was not going to work being that I was going to be away during that time and the package would sit by itself on my front porch for a whole week!

I called and got in touch with a person from the warehouse it was sitting at. He told me it might be delivered the next morning but if it wasn't I could go pick it up. He even said he put a note in the system with my order that said urgent. Gave me the address and hours. Which they close at 4 pm. I told him I couldn't get there by that time. There was no reason for them not to bring it the next day especially since it was due to be delivered the day before. It was just sitting in the warehouse. What in the world would cause them to have to deliver it 3 or 5 days later knowing it's already past due. Needless to say it did not show up Sat so I rearranged my schedule so I could get there before they close because that was my last shot of getting it or it would sit on my front porch for a whole week by itself.

This is where the story gets bad. I go there, give the woman the tracking number and she turns to go get it. A minute later she comes back and says she can't release it to me!!! I told her I talked to someone the day prior and they assured me that they might deliver it by Sat morning if not I could just go pick it up and get it. She said... "We'll see. He said 'maybe' so it was never definite." I said, "No, he said 'maybe' about it being delivered but I could definitely pick it up!" She goes in the back then comes back and says "He's going to go try to find it." I'm waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

Finally I said "Ma'am, do you know if he'll be back soon because I have to be somewhere?" She said... "Ahem... did you see him come back in here? Because I haven't so obviously he's not here yet." That's when I lost all sense of reality, and let her have It! I said it was due yesterday! It was supposed to be ready and waiting for me if it wasn't delivered today! The guy told me he even put in the system URGENT! She said, "Well I don't know anything about that so that's not my problem and if you keep yelling at me I'm going to call the police and have you leave." I laughed after she said that. A very sarcastic laugh. I didn't want to have to jump over the counter and hurt the poor excuse of a human so I went out to my car and waited. Finally a guy comes back with it. Whenever I can help it, I will never deal with FedEx again!

Original review: June 16, 2018

Like USPS, FedEx provides an expected delivery date when their services are used. Individuals generally like to know this date in order to make arrangements to be home in order to avoid theft of the item or tampering with the item. Some items delivered can be quite expensive, heat sensitive, fragile, etc. It makes sense to have someone home on the delivery date in order to avoid damaging these items.

In the past several years there has only been a handful of times I have had problems with USPS, Amazon or UPS in regard to getting the item delivered on the expected date. FedEx is the only company that has almost always been later than the estimated date. Sometimes the item is literally just sitting a few miles away from me for several days past the estimated delivery date. Personally, I will never use their service if I don't have to. I generally don't like to frustrate my customers. This is the kind of thing that makes customers more likely to return the item over slight inconveniences. I know sometimes it's cheaper, but only slightly cheaper. Sometimes it's worth paying a little more for a more reliable service.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I usually buys some gadgets for my company from China which are mostly delivered by DHL and Aramex successfully however when I tried FedEx, it was a different store altogether. You're assigned to a special clearing agent whose contacts are not given except email. They now send you an email with so much demands making it difficult for your goods to be delivered. It was a bad experience.

Original review: June 15, 2018

My husband and I ordered tires and the tire company sent an extra set of tires that we had not paid for. So we contacted them, said we would return them. They sent us return labels. I called FedEx for a pick up of four tires, specified that there would be labels with them from the tire company. The HUGE truck came (how much room do four tires take?) and we gave the driver the return labels. I thought that was that, but then I got a FedEx bill for the return, for over $1200!!! For tires I didn't order and do not possess!!! Did they ship them to the moon and back first??? Ridiculous. I have called repeatedly, emailed images of the return labels, have been assured someone will take care of it, have been pushed aside, have been told stupid things like "I understand you are frustrated." Really!!!! And they keep sending this bill that was supposed to be "taken care of" to collections. Almost a year in and still not a drop of help.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Was told my package was being held even when it was meant to be delivered and I could pick it up from their distribution centre an hour away, which closes at 6. At 5:45 Was not sent out for delivery the next day, when called and questioned it was still being held. “You’re welcome to come collect it” was the response, again. An hour away, this call took place at 9:30 and because screw me the centre closes at 10 am today. I’m so glad I’ve had to postpone my cross country move because FedEx just doesn’t send out a package meant to be delivered. I’ve almost always used USPS, but Jegs has some deal with FedEx. Guess I’m never buying anything through Jegs and I’m certainly avoiding Fedex, think I’ll drive to Texas myself and collect my order next time.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Found a tag on my bedroom window indicating that the delivery could not be made because no one was at home. 1) Someone was at home and, 2) a note on the bedroom window? I cannot get through to the driver! UPS provides superior service... FedEx does not. They did not deliver the next day, but two days late? I will never choose FedEx.

Original review: June 14, 2018

FedEx SmartPost - Ordered item off eBay. Chose the FedEx shipping method- as I have never used them for anything. Item went from Tennessee to California quickly. But now, it is stuck in an eternal arrived/departed hellscape. I keep getting delays added to my delivery date. The package is literally less than 50 miles away. FedEx is the absolute worst shipping method. Period. Avoid at all costs.

Original review: June 13, 2018

FedEx is the worst company to do business with. First their manager can’t figure out how to refund your money. He tells you that you have to ship something because of his ineptitude. Then the package is supposed to be delivered on a Saturday but doesn’t show up until Monday afternoon. FedEx claims that Seattle had snow that March 20th. The only problem with that is there wasn’t a flake of snow anywhere near Seattle that weekend. Just another lie to cover their butt. When I get back home in New York I call FedEx and explain what happened. The person I talked to seemed very reasonable and listened to the whole story. She was very apologetic and said I would receive a refund in about 5 weeks. I should have known that that was another lie as that is the FedEx way.

Sometime later after not receiving a refund I called back to the FedEx office and was given the royal runaround. She basically told me too much time had passed and they have decided that even though their incompetence was the problem, that I wasn’t getting anything back. By the way the package they delivered was no bigger than a regular manila envelope and weighed very little. FedEx overcharged for this a total of $59 and then can’t even deliver on time. This is one terrible company who thinks they have a monopoly on the delivery service so they can overcharge, under-service, and treat their customers like crap.

Original review: June 13, 2018

So I knew from a long time ago from past experience not to use FedEx, the worst delivery service. You might as well go drive to pick up whatever you ordered if for some reason someone uses FedEx. Well Walmart still uses FedEx, me not knowing ordered 2 tires. But anyways it was coming from California, it took FedEx 4 days to get it 200 miles. Couldn't believe it, so I contacted Walmart and asked them if 200 miles in 4 days was acceptable. They tell me FedEx still has 3 more days to deliver it. I'm like wow, at that rate I will not see my tires for a month. Do not for any reason use them, can't believe they are still in business.

Original review: June 13, 2018

So, I have been having a continuing and repeated problem with FedEx for about two years. They simply can't reliably deliver packages to me and they will not call/email me about the delays- all despite my repeated attempts to get this resolved. This all started about two years ago when I received about three weeks' worth of "delivery exceptions" saying FedEx could not get a set of jack stands to my house (weather related, supposedly- but I was in and out of our roads for all of that three weeks). These issues all came to a head this week. Here's why: FedEx delivered a package to me on June 5, one of very few we actually received on time and with no issues. The order was from a company in California, I live in PA. On Saturday, June 9 (yes, four days later), I checked the FedEx tracking page for an update on a second package I ordered from the same company. The tracking page originally told me the order would be here Friday.

Now, the tracking page was telling me that there was a delivery exception...because FedEx couldn't find my house on Saturday (yes, four days after delivering the first order here). I called FedEx and then the company I ordered from. The company then called FedEx and put us all in a three way call. While on the phone listening to all of FedEx's excuses about why they repeatedly can't get my items here, I decided I am done dealing with them and I cancelled the order with the company. I requested a refund. The company gladly accepted my refund request (remember, I never got the order because FedEx couldn't find my house despite being here four days earlier). I thought that after two years of these issues, I was finally free of the FedEx problems. But, then...I had one more order coming from California, from a different company altogether. It was supposed to be here today (Tuesday, June 12).

After it didn't get here, I checked the FedEx tracking page (remember, they never call or communicate with me, despite my repeated requests for them to do so). And, of course, there is a delivery exception. This time, they said the business was closed/no one home. My wife was here all day, including at 5:03 pm when FedEx supposedly pulled in to deliver my package. They never came. I've had it with FedEx. I called their 1-800-GoFedEx number and demanded to speak with the highest ranking person they could find. I filed a long and irate complaint with that person. He told me he forwarded that complaint to the Assistant Manager and the Regional Business Manager at the Muncy, PA facility where my orders get routed to. I am now awaiting a call from one or both of those two people so I can, yet again, lodge a long and irate complaint (that undoubtedly will go nowhere).

I have also already started asking companies I order from if they ship solely with FedEx. When I am told this is the only company they ship with, I tell them of my experiences with FedEx and then inform them I am taking my business elsewhere. If enough of us do that, FedEx will have no choice but to fix all the problems they have with getting us orders, or they will go the route of all the once-monstrous-but-now-defunct businesses who couldn't read the writing on the packages (think Rexall, Circuit City, Toys R Us, Woolworth, etc. here). Go FedEx? Not me.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Every time FedEx has been used to deliver a package to me, I get notifications that it is to be delivered for example like my package now, supposed to be here today. I was sent a notification saying it would be here between 9:35 am and 2:55 pm, I called them at 5:30 to find out the status and the lady claimed that the delivery was scheduled for 6/13 which is not correct. I have the printout showing it's supposed to be delivered today. EVERYTIME FedEx has delivered to me, I get told it's going to be on one date, and it comes the next. Or if it was supposed to be delivered on a Friday, I won't get it till a Monday. I paid for an overnight once and it was sent on a Monday, I got it on Friday!!!

This package contains a part for my truck and is important. Now I'm being jerked around again. Last 4 deliveries were for 1,000$ printers and they did the same thing. One was scheduled for a Monday, I finally received on Wednesday. Another was scheduled for Friday, I received Monday. Another one I paid for a Saturday delivery, and I finally received it on Wednesday. Their agents are rude, and I used to work for UPS, we never played this game. IF it was early, IT WAS DELIVERED early. We always met our dates no matter what. We occasionally missed a few, it happens, but this has happened with FEDEX EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Original review: June 12, 2018

I ordered a television from Walmart, received an email that my package was delivered on Friday June 8, 2018 tracking **. I was home all day that Friday and Saturday June 8, and June 9th, never received my package. Called Federal Express on Monday June 11, 2018 informing them of never receiving my item. Customer Service informed me of that there was an error, a missed scan. She gave me a claim number. Ten minutes later I received a call from someone from FedEx telling me that he has to contact the delivery driver to see what exactly happened. I don't know what happened to my package, it wasn't delivered and all I'm getting are apologies and the runaround. Never had this problem with UPS. I advise against using this company due to its incompetence.

Original review: June 12, 2018 Never EVER use FedEx for ANYTHING. We custom produce plastic injection molds and then do mass production using the molds, as per 3D files or samples.

My customer from Washington D.C. has no 3D, so he sent me a sample. It is a very small plastic part (about 8 x 6 x 5 CM, and not more than 0.2 KG), declared value is only 1 USD as I told him. But I just got a call from FedEx that I need to pay 244 RMB = about 38.5 USD for the taxes. It is robbing... If I do not sign it, it will be sent back to my customer, and my customer will have to pay double of the freight and taxes, and then he has to resend it by other courier.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I ordered a toddler bed and mattress from Walmart on 6/4. It was supposed to arrive 6/6. Every time I checked the status they would change the delivery date to the next day, it would say no attempt made. All this time the items were sitting in a town 20 minutes away. Finally the bed arrived 3 days late, and I got tired of waiting for the mattress when it still wasn’t here by 6/12 and canceled the order. FedEx Customer service was not helpful at all, they apologized and “assured” me that I would get my package as soon as possible.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Yesterday 6/9/2018 I received a e-mail telling me my order was just delivered to my Apartment via FedEx. The driver stated he dropped it off at the front door. I went straight downstairs and there was no package and no driver. I live in a building for disabled people and there are security cameras everywhere including outside and they show the driver lied about delivering the my package because he there was no FedEx truck anywhere to be seen on any of the footage. Plus there are woman who play cards in the community room right across from the front doors and they never saw anyone either.

I called Fed Ex and the man said that he would contact the driver and call me back no later than 2 hours, he never did call me back. The only good thing about this is that package had a t-shirt worth $5.00 in it and was size 3 XL. I bet he is disappointed. This driver basically lied to or stole from a disabled person and he makes 5 times more money than I do per year if not more. Walmart is now going to send me another one and they will have to eat the funds. Shame on you Fed-ex!

Original review: June 9, 2018

This happens almost every time they deliver a package to my apartment building. We have a buzzer system but instead of buzzing me to let them in they just leave a door tag. It's like playing Russian roulette trying to get them here while I'm in the lobby waiting for them. Called customer service and got people with such a strong foreign accent I had trouble understanding them. I filed a complaint but don't believe anything will come from it. Since it will now take them five more days to get my package I'm having to drive for 30 minutes each way to pick it up on Monday.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I have subscribed to Blue Apron, I love the meals and they are great. FedEx has delivered my meals to a home over 2 miles away from mine (a couple brought the box to me when they returned from vacation several times) and they placed it in the middle of my 200 ft driveway and due to its location I ran it over. Whenever I order something online and FedEx delivers it, it is usually late. I ordered a pair of shoes that were to be delivered on 6/6/18. They were never delivered, but things happen. I waited 2 days and called FedEx. I was called back after they "did a package trace" and was told they would call me back, but at the latest it would be delivered 6/9/18. Again it was never delivered and now it has no delivery date. I am not sure how this company remains in business. I know that I am now checking with companies and if they contract with FedEx they will not get my business.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I ordered a package from Amazon and the seller used FedEx to ship the package. Since the package was important to me I signed up for FedEx modifications so that I could be on top of the delivery. On the first attempt, I waited at home for several hours when I get notification on my phone that an attempt was made but no one was home. I was shocked as at least 5 people were home. I went to the door and there was no hang tag. And no one knocked on the door. The exact same thing happened on the 2nd day. I think the driver is going to the wrong address or is running behind schedule and falsifying the delivery attempts. Calling FedEx customer service provides no help at all. They just read the status which is listed online.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I order all of my food online. When doing so, I ordered nearly $150 worth of food. It is fresh meal-prepped food that is frozen. I then pay $15 (premium) price for fast shipping to get it on the exact day I need it. Needless to say, FedEx did NOT deliver it on the delivery date that I paid for. The FedEx delivery guy dropped the wrong package off at my door on the day of scheduled delivery. I ended up getting someone else’s package that wasn't even close to my address. I then had to spend nearly an hour calling around to different numbers and pressing different buttons on the prompts to finally get a human to talk to.

FedEx really tries to refrain from allowing you to speak to a human at almost all costs, but I finally was successful. I told the lady my issue, and after 15 minutes of being on hold, I got routed to a guy at my local FedEx distribution center. He told me he would watch for the package, and ensure that it got put into a fridge to ensure it didn't go bad. They wouldn't put in extra effort to get it delivered that day when it was supposed to be and when I needed it.

Needless to say, I got my food package the next day, and it was RUINED. The box was soaked, the food was warm and spoiled, and the box was beaten up and smashed. It honestly looks like it was smashed intentionally. $150 worth of food WASTED. I wrote an in depth claim report to FedEx, along with images. They sent me a letter in the mail stating that there is nothing they can do, and that they are not responsible for it. Worst shipping company I've ever dealt with in my life. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Fedex expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Since it’s official opening in 1973, FedEx has been focused on delivering products for consumers and businesses efficiently and quickly, utilizing air transport for express shipping. It has evolved since then to include international shipping, ground shipping, FedEx Freight and FedEx Office, which is a physical location where consumers and businesses can pack, ship, print, copy and perform other important tasks.

• Fast shipping: The whole point of FedEx is to get packages to their destination fast. Choose between ground or air shipping, depending on where your package needs to go and when it needs to get there.

• FedEx Freight: FedEx Freight is for businesses that need to ship heavier and larger cargo and freight. Generate your bill of lading and set up your shipping preferences online for maximum convenience.

• Air/ocean freight forwarding: Businesses who need to ship freight overseas can easily utilize FedEx’s Air/ocean freight forwarding service. Download all the forms you need, including customs forms, from the website, then pass them on to your carrier.

• Temperature control: Businesses that are shipping freight with temperature sensitivities can utilize FedEx’s temperature control options. Temp-assure ground and air keep  your cargo cool by placing it in a temperature controlled container.

• FedEx Delivery Manager: Take control of when your shipments arrive by signing up for FedEx Delivery Manager. This free service allows residents to customize their delivery time, choose to have their package left at a FedEx delivery location instead of at their home, receive delivery notification or request a vacation hold.

• Best for: FedEx is best for individuals and businesses that need to ship items fast.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs