FedEx
1.68/5
  • 1 star
Based on 731 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FedEx

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 19, 2018

2626 FedEx Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

They don't deserve that one star I just gave them but I was forced to do it! I made a purchase on January 05, the item was shipped on January 05, it is January 18 and my package still has not been delivered. Their tracking info is pure comedy at this point, everyday it's a new lie, especially the one about there being a "weather related delay" on January 12 despite the temperature in Boston being a balmy 60 degrees. I will now call and check with companies and ask what carrier they use and if they say "FedEx". I will not do business with them.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

My package was sent on a Monday for Tuesday morning delivery. When the recipient reported nothing by noon, I called GOFEDEX and was advised it would be delivered by 4:30. When it wasn't delivered then, I called and was told due to weather it would not be delivered until next business day. Next day, Wednesday, it was in Memphis. I was told the airport was unable to get flights in or out, which was false - only FedEx had significant problems and 80% of commercial airlines got their flights out.

Then they admitted they couldn't even give an estimate of anytime soon that it could maybe be delivered. On Thursday, I was told it had left Memphis and arrived in Mobile early in the morning, where supposedly it goes to the local delivery station. Finally! 12:30 came, no delivery. I called. "Won't be until tomorrow, weather delays in Memphis." I pointed out the 'fake news" in that it was in Mobile.

Story shifts to "backlog from weather delays in Memphis." I pointed out roads are perfectly clear, package in Mobile already...nothing. In the past two years we've had several late and mis-delivered issues besides this one. It is fair when there is bad weather - but how can it take an overnight package FOUR days, when the delay was for TWO (maybe, being generous) days? Since snail mail was getting to recipients with only a day delay, what gives? After using Fedex reliably for years, I think their service has definitely declined.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I would never choose this company to deliver my packages after seeing the ones that are delivered to me. They're lazy and don't respect your package. I've received one completely busted open and one left out in the rain instead of placing it on my porch 3 feet away.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I received my package with additional $150 duty and FedEx warehouse charges because FedEx delayed my package. All the package was damaged, so many items in the box is broken. I never go back to FedEx in my life. Fedex never care your items. Fedex only for get your money from your pocket.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I live out in a very rural area and FedEx drivers claim they can't find my house. On the day that my order should be received I get an email saying I wasn't home. There is always someone at my house. The last shipment that this happened with, last week, I was standing in the front of my house on a 6 ft. sand dune and watched the truck drive by. There are 11 houses on my street, 5 on the east side and 6 on the west side, yes there is a lot of space between the houses. I have informed FedEx of this problem several times and told them that they are causing their customers to lose business. We have all decided that if a company only uses FedEx we won't order from them. I dislike incompetent people very much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fedex?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I have repeatedly had my packages misdelivered and it is next to impossible to find out where they went and why they were delivered to the wrong place. 100% of the time, it is FEDEX delivery drivers who don't pay attention and deliver it to the wrong address. When you run a trace on a package, it takes 24-48 hours just to hear from the driver who made the mistake. By that time, the vendor could just ship it via another carrier, and FedEx can admit failure and return the package they lost, whenever they get around to finding it. I recognize that online stores don't always give you a choice of shipper, but, I recommend NOT using FedEx. If they lose your package, ask the original seller to ship again using a different carrier, it WILL be a more efficient use of time.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

On 12/16/17 I took a 4' tall x 5' wide and 4" deep FedEx box containing a painting of a Madonna and Child to one of their offices in Santa Fe, NM. It was a reproduction from the Cuzco school of devotional art from the 18th century that was framed. I paid $47.03 to have it shipped FedEx ground to Denver. I said the painting was only worth $100 as I never expected FedEx to lose a box this big. The actual value was $500. The package was picked up by a driver on 12/18/17 at 12:31 PM. It was never seen again. I called FedEx on 12/21. They told me it was lost. I then emailed Fred Smith, the CEO of FedEx expressing my concern. I told him the actual value was $500. On 12/22 I drove to FedEx Ground warehouse in Santa Fe. I spent an hour there. The only scan they had on record was the pick up here in town. There was no record of it arriving at their hub in Denver. They believe the package was lost as well.

When I came home I had a telephone message from Tanya ** with the executive offices of FedEx in Memphis. She told me she would try to find the package for me. She asked me to email her a photo of the painting which I did. I told her the actual value was $500 as well. On 12/26 I filed a claim with FedEx. The claim requested receipts. I faxed them the receipt for shipping the package to Denver. I couldn't provide them with receipts for framing and the purchase of the painting because I bought and framed the painting in 2000. Eventually I found the canceled check for the framing of the painting. I sent a copy of the check to Fred Smith.

Tanya ** told me they couldn't reimburse for the $500 for the painting because I said the painting was only worth $100. She and their director of claims that they were only liable for $100. I have received a check for $100. Today they sent me a check for $11.74 which isn't the amount I paid for shipping. I asked their director of claims to send me a report of the investigation. He refuses to forward it to me.

I can only come to the conclusion that my painting was stolen by the driver who picked it up on 12/18 as nothing else makes any sense. I have told FedEx that I consider this theft since they won't explain how this huge box disappeared. Under these circumstances I should be reimbursed $500 rather than $100. I can't believe they can't reimburse me the full amount for shipping when company netted nearly three billion dollars last year. I will NEVER ship with FedEx again! This is the worse customer service ever!!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I had a very very much important package sent through Fedex overnight delivery service in the morning on Jan 11, 2018 to make sure my package received on Friday Jan 12, 2018. To my big surprise, it turned out that my package was delayed for four days. This caused me irremediable loss. I will never use Fedex anymore and I don't recommend anyone to use Fedex when they have something urgent and look for a reliable service to deliver it on time. Fedex is definitely NOT a reliable shipping provider. DO NOT use Fedex if you have something urgent and important!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

FedEx claims department is dumber than a box of rocks. Not only was my cell phone stolen out of its package I had to file a claim and the claims dept sent the check to the wrong person through USPS. Now they are saying that they cant talk to me about the claim cause I am not the shipper. I was the shipper. It was my cell phone. I will never deal with this company again.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Package was supposed to be delivered by 8pm today. At 9pm I check the online tracking to see if there was a weather related problem or a delay. Package states it is in transit from Tennessee so I figure probably a weather delay and I could call and get an updated estimate on arrive date and time to make sure someone is home to receive the package. I finally gave up and hung up the phone.

HOW ARE YOU STILL IN BUSINESS. I understand delays. I understand things happen, but for the love of Pete you have a tracking number for a reason. It tells you things like the package hasn't left the last destination it was scanned. How does your system not have an algorithm to automatically change estimated arrival dates. Why have a customer service center if all they are able to do is read me the same information I can see with my own eyes. So irritating. I waste an entire day waiting for a package you knew would never leave your facility that day. How is it okay for your company to inconvenience people because your staff is either too lazy, or your system is so archaic that a new ETA can not be calculated. That is unacceptable.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Two packages sent to me from overseas were held at a FedEx location at Houston, without either the sender or recipient requesting for this. Therefore they never attempted to deliver the package to my home address as I was expecting. Because I was NOT notified that the packages were held at Fedex, I did not come to pick them up. The packages were sent back to the recipient and now I have to pay AGAIN so that they can be delivered to me. This is outrageous since we DID NOT request the packages to be held at the Fedex facility and we were not notified that this was the case, even though they had my email and telephone number. On top of this customer service has been useless. I have called more than 10 times for somebody to be able to help me. I am very disappointed on Fedex shipping and customer service, and I will NOT be using Fedex again.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I had a terrible experience with FedEx. I took to expedited delivery on Jan 10th and spent extra money for this, so that my package would be delivered on 12th Jan 10.30 AM. It is Jan 15th today, and still my package has not been delivered. When I tracked my package it said, that due to winter storm, it could not be delivered on time and that's it. No whereabouts of my package, which also has a huge check inside it. Obviously, I am anxious about it. I can understand that weather plays an important part in timely shipments, but FedEx did not send me any sort of notifications. When I called a customer representative and she did not have the least courtesy to apologize or even empathize with my situation. So damn rude. When I asked her to take down my email ID for notifications, she did not write down the correct spelling of my email address and was not even patient to repeat it again. Terribly upset with this kind of service. Shame!!!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

The customer service I have received while trying to send an international package through FedEx has been awful. This was my first package I have ever sent via FedEx. Basically, I was trying to send a little gag gift to my good friends in Canada full of little dollar store junk, some little funny things and some serious gifts. When I went to the FedEx location I was pleased to hear ground shipping from Ohio to Conn, Ontario was only $32 for two day shipping. The guy at the counter put in the system that the items were MISC and said that description would be fine. Lo and behold my package gets stopped before even leaving Ohio with a delivery exception stating there was not correct paperwork for it for customs.

I then called customer service. I spoke with a woman who informed me that what the man in the store did was wrong because I needed to provide an itemized list of every item in the box with values and countries of origin. I said there was no possible way I could do that because I didn't have those receipts any longer so I became frustrated and had her make a note to ship it back to me so I could send it through the USPS which I have never had these problems with. She said that was fine but there would be a fee to have it shipped back and that I had to make a FedEx account. Whatever, I did it. I just wanted my damn package back. THEN later that same day a woman called me saying that it was no problem to have the package sent to Canada. I just needed to give a few examples of things that were in there so customs could get a feel for the kinds of things I was sending. Cool. I was glad someone went the extra mile to help me.

She said she'd prevent it from being sent back to me. Well wouldn't you know, I checked the tracking the day it was supposed to finally be delivered. It was in the correct town just a bit away from the destination, when the next day it said it WAS BEING SENT BACK TO ME. So of course I called customer service yet again to have it resolved. The gentleman on the phone said it was already back in the US and there was nothing anyone could do for me and that I'd have to pay to have it shipped ALL OVER AGAIN. I checked the tracking again today and it still says it's going to Conn, Ontario by the 16th and I'm just 100% done with this BS. This was supposed to be delivered on the 9th of January. I'm all around disappointed in the lack of organization with this company.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Waiting tonight for a large check to be delivered from my mutual fund to pay for home repairs. As is (unfortunately) usual, FedEx has let me down AGAIN. Still "in transit" at 9:15 tonight, whatever that even means. I can't even call Pacific Life to tell them to take the overnight delivery charge off until Monday. This is Friday night. Obviously I won't get the check in time to have in my bank account for next week to pay my contractor. FEDEX, THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!! The thing is, that this is not the first time that this has happened.

They have delivered to the WRONG address (thank goodness our neighbors on the other street brought the package to us), have said they tried delivery. I was home the whole day(s) they didn't try to knock, if they even tried the doorbell. Bottom line is if you really, really need to have your package delivered on time (or at all!) go to UPS or even just the United States Mail. Both are SO much more reliable than FEDEX. Will NEVER use again!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

On 11/30/17 I dropped off my Legacybox full of irreplaceable videos at the local post office. It had a Smartpost label, so I was to drop it off at the post office, and they were to transfer it to FedEx. I tracked the package a few days later. The USPS tracking information showed the package being transferred to FedEx, but when I tracked it on the FedEx site it did not show receiving the package.

I called FedEx customer support, and they assured me the package was not lost. They said someone would contact me within 48 hours. Two days later I received a call from FedEx. They told me they were still looking for my package and asked what the contents were. After I told them the box contained irreplaceable videos I did not get another call from them. They were supposed to call me back with 48 hours, but did not. I gave them 4 days to call me, but I finally decided to call FedEx back.

I called FedEx two other times as well hoping to speak to someone different who could help me. All three times I was told by the Smartpost division they did not have the package. I went to my local post office (in my small town), and they assured me they transferred the package to FedEx on 12/1/17. I believe that the post office did indeed transfer the package. Their website shows it being scanned as it left their facility. However, the person at the post office said when these packages are picked up by FedEx they are not scanned as they load them on the truck. Her assumption was that they are scanned as they are unloaded from the truck at their facility.

A month and a half later the package is still lost. I emailed Legacybox as soon as I found out the package was missing. They have not been able to help. At first I received a few emails from them, but I'm no longer receiving emails from them. They also have not refunded my money. If this was an item that could be replaced I could handle it being lost. The fact that these items are irreplaceable leaves me heartbroken. I'm also shocked by the lack of response from FedEx.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

FedEx was supposed to deliver my package on Tuesday and I needed to be home to sign for the package. I stayed home on Tuesday and missed work. They didn't come and didn't notify me even though they texted me about the Tuesday delivery. The package didn't come and I called them. They said they needed to verify the address. I gave them the information that they needed and they said that they would deliver on Wednesday. I stayed home again to sign. It didn't come and so I called them again. They said that they were sorry, but that they would deliver the package on Thursday. It is now Thursday evening and I received a text saying that they would deliver it on Friday. HOW DOES FEDEX STAY IN BUSINESS?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

We have always had problems with FedEx deliveries. Never any problems with USPS or UPS deliveries. The latest was yesterday, we had a package delivered to us that was addressed to a totally different street name and a different house number. How can the driver be that far wrong??? Our house number is large and on the front of our house. I guess they cannot read.

The last two times I was suppose to receive packages, FedEx tracking said been delivered, well wasn't to me, don't know where they delivered them to. One did finally show up and the other never did. Plus we have a driveway that goes beside house to a parking area and a sidewalk that leads to our main door, but the drivers always goes to an off door that they have to walk through grass and mud to get to, which also has a larger sign that says, "Use Other Door". But they just toss the packages on the stoup, no shelter from weather. FedEx drivers must not be able to read. There has never been a correct delivery to us from FedEx. Horrible Horrible delivery company.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Day 1. I received an email telling me the estimated delivery time and advise me to book a delivery time. I set the delivery time to be two days later after 1800. Day 3 Morning. I got a call asking me to pick my parcel. I told the guy I wanted it delivered after 1800. The guy on the phone said ok. Day 3 Evening, 1900. I got a call from another guy telling me the parcel can only be delivered by the day after because "it's returned to the hub". I'm expecting what will happen when my parcel is actually delivered.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Absolutely the biggest shipping joke. The package was lost 2 times. 3 weeks later they now say "OK I can tell you 150% it is lost.". No one knows anything that sitting in front of their computer. After 2 hours on hold, no one can or will tell you anything but I did get about 200 "I'm sorry" from the folks that work there. So what do I tell my customer about his $4000 package. You lost a multi package shipper today.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

1st time damage box. 2nd time 12/17/17 packages were delivered not to me. Called. FedEx never got back to me. 3rd time 1/10/2018 packages were delivered not to me. Called. Got the same runaround like before. Plus you cannot understand the people on the phone. I'm pissed and everyone will hear about this.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

A friend ordered me a loveseat from Walmart for my birthday. It was supposed to be shipped in 2 packages and both would arrive on Jan 9, 2018. While tracking it all I had was the master tracking number, and tracked it to the local warehouse, on January 8, 2018. It showed both packages being scanned in within 5 minutes of each other, and said not due for delivery. Later that evening I was checking my email at about 4:30 pm and had a notice from FedEx that they delivered my package that day. I live in an apartment building, I went to my front door and discovered they had dropped the package at the bottom of a flight of stairs that I can't use because of a disability. Furthermore the driver never came to the door to let me know it was here.

Several attempts to talk to customer service resulted in hangup calls, and rude people that lied to me. They claim the apartment number was not on the shipping label and they had also put my phone number in wrong. I'm now out $20 to have someone finish FedEx's delivery for me and customer service refuses to refund me the $20 I shelled out to have someone finish their work. The box was too big and blocked outside door making hard to get through in an emergency. As of now I will refuse to use any of FedEx's services. Call Me Fed UP!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

FedEx contracts drivers so they don't have to take responsibility for what happens to our packages. I had two day shipping starting from Jan 2, it's now the 9th. I had multiple packages, one got delivered today and they lost the last one. I have been on the phone multiple times because the first delivery attempt the driver just drove by. He didn't stop. I guess it was his Friday so he blew off his deliveries. I called immediately to FedEx. I told him to have him come back and I wanted to speak to the manager. No call no packages. Two days later... one package and they lost the other one. This time I got the manager... they said they would call right back... that was hours ago. This is the Burlington Wa FedEx Ground. They should be ashamed of themselves. The driver should be fired. The manager needs to be held responsible. The worst customer service on the planet. Incompetence. A monkey could do a better job with a blindfold on.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Ordered live animals, to be sent FedEx priority overnight by 12 noon delivery. Asked for notifications. Did not arrive and no notifications from FedEx. Called twice. Was told they were two hours away and would be delayed until the next day. At 5:15 pm, shipper emailed that FedEx said they were sitting at the FedEx depot 1/2 hour away. Called FedEx again. Depot had closed at 4 pm, doesnt reopen until tomorrow at 0930. Animals likely are all dead. I could have driven to get them if FedEx had told me where they were before they closed! Cannot get off work during their open hours tomorrow to pick up the box that was to be early am delivery to my home today. Lost $70. Plus the poor creatures. FedEx just made excuses, didnt do any requested email notifications. This is the third time this year. For shame!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I ordered something that is not sold out and cannot be re-ordered. They marked my package as “delivered” although I was home all day and the FedEx driver never came! After numerous back and forth phone calls their answer was the “driver cannot find the package“ and to “call the company you ordered the item from.” This is totally unacceptable!! You cannot mark something as delivered when clearly it was not! It seems to me the drivers are keeping the packages as there is no way someone could be this incompetent!! Businesses... do not use FedEx!! Consumers... do not use a company that uses FedEx. You Will Never Get Your Package!!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I have been notified by email of scheduled delivery 3 times. Each day I wait for delivery and each day FedEx changes the date. I have rescheduled appointments twice waiting for my package. My advice would be UPS. They deliver on time. Worst delivery service around.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I feel like even the pigeon post would bring my package twice faster than this "FedEx" company. I checked by GoogleMaps and delivery time was the same as walking time, so I assume that they walked all the way here to Mass. from California.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

On 12/08/2017, I shipped out a brand new white iCloud locked iPhone 8 plus 64GB in the original box along with a case and sim card to my friend in Upstate New York so he could bring it to my mom overseas for Xmas. I didn’t want to take the chance for the package being stolen so I chose to have it shipped to a FedEx location for my friend to pick up. The package was about 1.5lbs. I specifically asked the employee at FedEx store how to insure my iPhone inside because I can’t afford losing it especially because it is a holiday gift. Therefore, I ended up buying $800 insurance through FedEx as it is the price of my iPhone before tax and I didn’t remember the tax amount.

Due to the snow storm, my friend wasn’t able to pick it up until 12/13/2017. He opened the package and the iPhone was gone. The back of the package which was sealed with Amazon tape was tampered and taped with clear tape. Someone opened it. Only the silicone case and sim card were in the package. My friend notified me right away and told the store employee in Upstate New York. I called FedEx immediately and filed a claim. The rep told me someone would call me within two hours to tell me what to do next. Nobody called. I called FedEx the next day. The rep told me someone would call me at the end of the day. Nobody called. I called FedEx the day after, they transferred me to the voicemail of an “agent” so I left a voicemail. Nobody contacted with me.

The following Monday, I called FedEx again and was transferred to a supervisor. She listened to what I said and transferred me to the claim department. After being on hold for more than 20 minutes, they just hung up on me and took me to the phone survey. I called again and the rep then tried for 15 minutes and couldn’t transfer me to claim department again. I searched for the claim form through google and found a form and sent six emails of evidence I had along with the claim form. The documents include the pictures of tampered package, items left inside, full conversation with my friend and my mom, iPhone purchase confirmation, locked iCloud and marked lost information, conversation with Apple rep regarding locking and locating lost phone and etc.

I don’t get what’s the point of filing over the phone then. Some of the documents (screenshots) were in Chinese which I stated in my email hoping as a big company, FedEx should have someone who is able to read it. About five days later, I received a letter saying FedEx couldn’t verify some of my documents and needed additional documents but didn’t say what couldn’t be verified and what I could do to help verify the documents. Two days after that I received the same exactly letter again. I gathered other information related to the phone and emailed it over. So far, no response. When a 1.5 lbs package arrived weighing less than 0.5lb, isn’t it obvious enough someone opened the package during the process? If FedEx wanted to treat the claim seriously, they could have communicated with me and maybe pull up the camera record at the FedEx store to catch the guy.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

My package was delivered by FedEx on my front doorstep at 4:32 pm. Opened up my door and surprise, no package. I call FedEx and explain the situation, the guy was nice and gave me a case number and said someone would call me in 2-4 hours. That was last night and I have not received a phone call from anyone. So I did some research and read hundreds of horrible reviews about packages being delivered to neighbors, thrown in bushes, left on streets etc. so when it was light out the next day (today) I looked all around my house and took a walk around my cul de sac looking to see if it was dropped at a neighbors. No luck in my circle so I continued up the street in my development to the next street over.

Walked past a house with my house number but a different street name. Paused, and decided to go ring their doorbell. A man came to the door and I said, "Hi, did you happen to get a FedEx package delivered here last night?" Before the sentence was out of my mouth he was nodding and reaching for my package. Handing it to me I checked the address and sure enough, it was my missing package. He said he was going to send his daughter down to my house to drop it off for me that day. I thanked him grateful it was delivered to an honest family. Way to go FedEx. If not for me or my honest neighbors I probably wouldn't have gotten my $90 sneakers I ordered for work. I will check from now on where my vendors are shipping from and steer clear of FedEx.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I ordered a item and the delivery driver brought 15 to 20 packages into the rental office. Not exactly sure what happened to set the driver off but she had scanned all the packages. Words were exchanged and the driver decided to take all of the package back on to the truck and drove off. Cursing the office clerk and her supervisor on the phone and drove off with all the package never to be seen again. Completely unacceptable and unbelievable.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

We have lived in our home for 20+ years. UPS has never had an issue delivering our packages. However, FedEx is the worst delivery company in the US. They misdeliver, and always (if the package is delivered) leave it at my neighbor. This is unacceptable especially since all my boxes at marked not to deliver to houses is a certain location. I have talked to 1800 FedEx, the station manager, and the companies I get deliveries from. Nothing has worked. Whenever possible I request only UPS. This is a terrible company with lousy drivers who obviously cannot read. I would rate this company a negative stars if it were possible.

Fedex expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Since it’s official opening in 1973, FedEx has been focused on delivering products for consumers and businesses efficiently and quickly, utilizing air transport for express shipping. It has evolved since then to include international shipping, ground shipping, FedEx Freight and FedEx Office, which is a physical location where consumers and businesses can pack, ship, print, copy and perform other important tasks.

• Fast shipping: The whole point of FedEx is to get packages to their destination fast. Choose between ground or air shipping, depending on where your package needs to go and when it needs to get there.

• FedEx Freight: FedEx Freight is for businesses that need to ship heavier and larger cargo and freight. Generate your bill of lading and set up your shipping preferences online for maximum convenience.

• Air/ocean freight forwarding: Businesses who need to ship freight overseas can easily utilize FedEx’s Air/ocean freight forwarding service. Download all the forms you need, including customs forms, from the website, then pass them on to your carrier.

• Temperature control: Businesses that are shipping freight with temperature sensitivities can utilize FedEx’s temperature control options. Temp-assure ground and air keep  your cargo cool by placing it in a temperature controlled container.

• FedEx Delivery Manager: Take control of when your shipments arrive by signing up for FedEx Delivery Manager. This free service allows residents to customize their delivery time, choose to have their package left at a FedEx delivery location instead of at their home, receive delivery notification or request a vacation hold.

• Best for: FedEx is best for individuals and businesses that need to ship items fast.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

www.fedex.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use