FedEx

Compare Shipping Companies

Research top Shipping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I was expecting three separate deliveries. On Monday 11/28/16 @ 3:32pm, the FEDEX driver rang my doorbell. I rushed downstairs to answer the door and found that my package was left on the sidewalk up against my gate. The FedEx driver was already in his vehicle and driving down the street. On Tuesday 11/29/16 I was expecting another delivery. This one arrived at 3:42pm. I rushed to answer the door as before and found that again my package was left on the sidewalk up against my gate. I was clearly annoyed because of prior experiences so I went outside to speak to the driver about leaving my packages on the sidewalk. I did not see the FEDEX truck nor did I see the driver and I can usually hear the delivery truck if it is close by. The driver was long gone.

I also ordered merchandise from Verizon Wireless on the 25th of November, and it was set for 2-day shipping. I should have received this package on Monday the 28th of November but I did not receive it. Looking on the FEDEX delivery app it indicated that it was suppose to arrive on the 28th. Then when I look on the deliveries app later, delivery status said the "next day" or "pending". Tuesday same thing happened out for delivery earlier in the day then delivery date changed to next day. On Wednesday 11/30/16, according to FEDEX delivery information package from Verizon would be delivered. Looked on fedex delivery app later that day and found that delivery was changed to "PENDING".

I was more than angry, so I called Verizon Wireless to let them know that the merchandise that had a 2-day shipping I hadn't received yet. Customer Service agent at Verizon called FEDEX then connected my call to FEDEX. I asked the agent to explain why a package labeled two-day shipping has not been delivered within the specified time frame? Why is the delivery time always being changed to the Next Day or Pending? Why the delivery driver left my packages on the sidewalk for anyone walking or driving by could easily steal?

Customer Service agent told me that FEDEX tried to deliver the package from Verizon Wireless on Tuesday 11/29/16 @ 11:59am but I disputed that claim because I took time off work that week and stayed at home to receive the Fedex packages because I know that they will leave your deliveries outside your door for anyone to walk away with. Then the Customer Service agent told me that there was a problem with my address that's why my package was not delivered, then asked me to confirm my address. That too was a lie. My address was correct and I received other deliveries using same name and address on same days. Then he said maybe driver could not locate address.

I asked to speak Supervisor THAT WAS A WASTE OF 10-15 MINUTES ON HOLD! I explained the problems that I was having with their delivery service and also asked why I hadn't received the delivery from Verizon when it was labeled two day shipping? He just said that my package would be delivered on Thursday 12/01/16. One would think that when you speak to a Supervisor of a company with such complaints, that they would bend over backwards to accommodate you the customer as much as possible right? THINK AGAIN!!

I said to the Supervisor that it was a waste of time waiting to speak to him because he was not saying anything different than the customer service agent, and in fact he should being doing everything that he could to make sure that I received my package before the next day. His response to me was "I will receive it tomorrow" to which I said "I AM DEMANDING THAT I WANT MY PACKAGE DELIVERED TODAY!!"

Guess what! I received it finally at 6:50pm that same day. Maybe there was another Supervisor with more sense than the dummies that I spoke to, that knew the right thing to do. Has anyone seen what it said on your FEDEX packages "IT SAID LEAVE IF NO RESPONSE". Unfortunately, when you place an order you don't immediately know what delivery company a company uses. I recommend that we as consumers try some of the smaller delivery services. I have one of the apps on my phone. It is called DOORMAN.

You can also contact the company where you placed your order and let them know the manner in which your packages were delivered and how unsatisfied you are. Also call to see if someone wilI be reading and responding to your email. I did that myself about these deliveries. The first person that responded to my email, I was not happy with their reply. I then replied this person. Then I received another reply from another person. The response did much more to satisfy me as a customer and I was sent a 10% off on my next purchase.

CHECK OUT FEDEX AT THEIR BEST YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!! Showing how they treat merchandise that customers have spent their hard earned money on. PS: I have never had any of these kinds of problems when I receive packages from UPS, and I have received shipments from them for commercial and residential. FAR SUPERIOR TO FEDEX. EXTREMELY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER!! You should have a option for no stars!

I own a small business. I am open 7 days a week. I have posted a sign with business hours and instructions to delivery drivers to deliver to my neighbor should my front door be locked (one man show). 7 times now FedEx claims to have attempted a delivery on a Saturday but the business was closed. It was not closed. There was no sticker on my door. There were never any attempts made. Lazy, incompetent reprobates didn't feel like getting out of the truck to check. Judging by the fact that they have solid one-star ratings across the board, I'd say they don't care. The postal service is doing a better job. Use ANY other shipper.

This company has repeatedly failed to deliver packages. This will be the most recent occurrence when it comes to their failures. Their first attempt to deliver was fair, I was not home to receive this package; however on the 2nd and 3rd attempts I was sitting in silence waiting for a knock, a buzzer ring, a phone call, something! But to no surprise, I received a notification that their attempt to deliver failed because "I was not present." On the contrary, I had been waiting back and forth between a loud buzzer and the door. I then tried to rectify this problem, but can not because they have no humans to speak to (via online "live chat" and phone call). I also, paid the extra $12 to wait anyway. Sad, I know.

Online they say, "I am so and so and want to help", however when you respond to them with the issue at hand. They stop responding to you. You will sit there for hours to come to a realization, no one is actually there. Phone Calls will get you nowhere as well. They only provide you with a voice machine that spits out options to change delivery address, which will make zero sense since they will do the same thing to the other address. It will give you another option that will tell you the window of delivery, which also makes zero sense since they won't show up anyway. Another option is that will defeat the purpose of the delivery option entirely -- Schedule a Pick Up. FedEx is a joke, period. I mean come on, grow a pair and talk to your customers. Fix the problems you are creating, or stop doing business altogether and stop wasting peoples' precious time with your shenanigans. P.S. Give me my package, damn it.

Same as others, my very expensive package was supposed to be home delivered with someone to sign. I waited to go to work the first day it was said to be delivered. After the window, I left. Next day I stayed at home afraid I would miss it and no delivery--no knock, no doorbell, but a strange delivery notice appeared. And then an email saying they missed me, and that my package would be delivered the following morning. Well that was today. I've been on the phone all day with them. They can't find my package. I've heard lies, excuses, you name it. What is their problem? I'm beginning to blame the original store that used them. I should probably cancel the transaction on my credit card.

I recently had a door tag left for a package that required a signature. The package delivery attempt was made at 12/2/16 12:47pm and the expected time of delivery indicated late afternoon on 12/2/16. No big deal. I will call customer service and find out where I can pick my package up myself at FedEx. Customer service tells me that I can pick up my package that evening at the distribution center between 6pm and 7pm the same evening. I drive 30 minutes to the distribution center where I am told to "wait 10 minutes and we will bring the package out to you". After waiting 20 minutes an employee shows up with no package and says "your package is not here, it is with a contract driver." The employee also said, "Your package will be delivered sometime tomorrow". So I drive 30 minutes back home empty handed.

The next morning I contact FedEx customer service to get the status of my package. The customer service rep was very polite but was speaking broken English and was unable to comprehend my questions about my package status. She did tell me that, "I would not get my package till Monday". I let her know that I would not be home Monday to sign for the package, and requested to have the package held a location closer to my home so I could pick it up. The language barrier was complicating our communication and now I am waiting for the next problem to come out of what I view as a extremely unreliable delivery service.

The idea that FedEx is unable to provide accurate information to the customer to allow basic coordination of package delivery has lost my confidence in their service. FedEx should know the status of customer packages (even between employees and customer service). When you get conflicting information from two or more FedEx associates, it tells me the company needs to improve the package status system to ensure the same information is reaching all parties involved. (especially customer service!)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fedex?

Since moving to a new city/state 6 months ago I have ordered MANY items large and small online and they have been delivered via the following services: USPS, UPS, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, and Amazon new delivery service. With the exception of FedEx - all deliveries have been on time and intact. Both FedEx Ground and Freight are worthless in my opinion. All packages from them are damages as well as some of the contents. That is IF the packages/freight don't get lost somewhere and I spend hours on the phone with FedEx and/or the original shipper trying to track it down myself. And of course I've already been billed for these items whether I ever received them or not. I honestly don't know how this company stays in business. The customer service is the worst I've experienced. They just plainly DON'T DO THEIR JOB!

This last time it's a shipment of MEDICATION that they have lost... Hmmm, wonder who's pocket that went into. They even lied to the pharmacy that shipped it and SWORE it would be delivered yesterday. Needless to say, it was NOT delivered. I don't understand why any company continues to use FedEx delivery service, ESPECIALLY a pharmacy where timing is truly important. Online companies really need to be able to select what delivery services the customers prefer... and FedEx would start feeling the impact of their lousy customer service leading to decrease in business.

Problems with assistance personnel after FedEx lost my important shipping. FedEx should have directly handle assistance like good companies that I can contact from my computer. When I needed to contact them, never they finished with my problem. I needed to call more than 4 times. FedEx has not qualified workers with a knowledge in Shipping dangerous material to other countries. I went to FedEx central where it is the "only" place that they received this type of material and were only 2 people working without knowledge about all papers that I should present in this type of shipment. Later, of depending the personal assistant (with knowledge) that take the package asked for different documentation, sending the same type of material. The only difference was 3 month. Why the regulation is not clear??

Whenever I make an online purchase which is several times a week, I will avoid FedEx whenever possible. Zero when waiting for parts to finish a job. It's nice to be able to plan according to scheduled deliveries. Unfortunately FedEx tracking generally waits till the evening of scheduled day and changes it. I could plan on this happening, but why? UPS seems to have it right as does USPS. FedEx seems to be happy being on par with carriers such as DHL.

The worst. Driver say they deliver it and never show up. They never knock on the door nor leave a door tag. When you call customer service they don't even help you out. All they can say is sorry. Like is that's going to change something. Prefer UPS a thousand times.

I had a package shipped to my address and it was just left at my door without even knocking which FedEx stated that knocking on the door is a courtesy. Really??? You walked up the stairs but left it at the door for someone to steal. I called FedEx and it took them a week to contact the delivery driver after hanging up in my face and defending the driver as opposed to giving great customer service without leaving packages out for thieves. It's unfortunate but I will tell anyone who's looking for a great delivery service to go to UPS. They give the best service and your packages will not be left unattended whatsoever. I'm now trying to get my package replaced but that's a whole other story. FedEx will never get my business again. Poor service. I wish there were no stars because they don't deserve any. BEWARE OF FEDEX. Don't do it; you'll be trying to replace your package like me after a week with no resolve... It's a headache!!

Awful experience, I waited close to an hour for customer service. I asked them if I could pick up my parcel because I will not be home and do not want the parcel sitting at my doorstep, and they did not allow it. Also, their charges for border fees are ridiculously overpriced and they would not call before they arrived so that I could assure my guard dog is not outside. Also, customer service was extremely rude!

I received a notification that my signature required, 2-piece, 150+ pound delivery would be delivered by the end of the day. I had to take a day off from work to ensure that I was home and available for the required delivery signature. I waited all day long at home, repeatedly checking the online status of my delivery- which never changed, by the way- until approximately 7 pm that evening. At this point I called FedEx and was informed for the first time that the delivery couldn't be completed and that it would be delivered the next day- which I will not be able to be home to receive.

At this point the customer service representative repeatedly tells me that he apologizes for my inconvenience- which I don't for one second actually believe- and tells me that he can have my delivery held at the closest FedEx-approved location- which, again, I have no reason to believe will actually happen. The vendor delivering my package included an exception stating that my delivery may not be held at a FedEx facility. Again- no reason to believe that my package will be left at their approved location. BOTTOM LINE: This is not my first issue with FedEx. I actually once had to provide their delivery manager with directions to my house- which is located less than two miles from a major highway. Absolutely pathetic. I will ALWAYS do business with any other company when I have any say in the matter. Federal Express is an absolute disgrace.

FedEx claims that a package was delivered on 11/18 at 9:30a. This was a day and time that I was home. There was no doorbell ring or knock, which is customary for all packages we've received when at home. I took my dog out a little while before 11:40a, when I again left the apartment. That's two times I walked out the door shortly after their claimed delivery time. A package was never seen. There is no other door to our apartment. We are on the third floor of a building in a gated complex. Packages sit at doors regularly for hours and even days without incident. The package was over 40" tall and over 40lbs.

After speaking with neighbors, maintenance, and management, the general consensus is that theft does not occur here, but issues with FedEx have occurred. I spoke to a FedEx Ground driver (who indicated he is the regular driver for our complex) and said it must have been a FedEx Home Delivery driver as he did not see any disputed package alerts for his route. The investigating rep at FedEx informed me that they contacted the driver in question and were told the package had been delivered correctly. I was told to contact the shipper, Balsam Hill, which I had already done and from whom I'm waiting further news of their 'investigation'. So, coming up on Christmas, I am currently out $400 and have no Christmas Tree to show for it. It seems very doubtful that the package was ever at our door at any time.

Our new Shark vacuum cleaner was wet, another delivery left out in the rain. Previous drivers backed up into the yard when the ground was wet and left deep tire tracks then knocked down and dragged away driveway markers.

I waited an entire day for a package and kept tracking it. At 7:00 PM I went in to tracking and saw that FedEx noted that I was not available for delivery. I did not receive any notice. I did not receive a knock on my door and I did not see the FedEx truck pull up anywhere close to my home. I called customer service asking if I could get the phone number to the local branch or if perhaps they could radio the driver to deliver my package which I needed. They were not able to do that. This is not the first time this has happened to me. A few months ago FedEx delivered a 50 pound box to my neighbor's home and I had to find a male who was available to carry the box to my home for me since I was unable to carry it and my female neighbor was also unable to carry it. FedEx has the worst service of any company that I have ever had to deal with. If I could I would give them a rating of -0.

Honesty is such a lonely word! Yes, ** happen and package might arrive late I can understand. Try to improve the system. Whatever. At least let the customers know so that they don't waste all day for something that ain't coming. And god knows why they lie about making attempts to deliver the packages? So that I cannot get a refund? Great. US Postal Service is at least cheaper than FedEx.

Was expecting arrival of Mobility Scooter purchased off of Ebay. The item never got to my home on the delivery date. When I checked on the tracking number it said it was delivered. Well I was home all day and no package not even a FedEx truck on my street. After all that sent all the proper paperwork about my complaint was told they were going to investigate and would take 5 to 7 days to make a decision. Three days later I received a letter saying the bad news was I would not get any compensation and the case was closed. The driver said he had been to my home 2 more times and I wasn't home. All I can say is what he done with my scooter. He should at least come and tell me that to my face cause he is a damn LIAR.

I ordered an iPhone through Apple. Was supposed to receive by 3pm. Status shows that in the delivery vehicle at 7am. Had to stay at home for entire day as it needs sign. It's already past 4 and haven't received it yet. This is second time something happening like this with FedEx. Called the office. Very rude way of talking to customer.

PEOPLE BEWARE! FedEx and the USPS accept no responsibility if they deliver your package to the wrong address. I have had this happen twice now and it is like dealing with dolts. It is their policy to "assume" that you, the consumer, have received the package and they refuse to look into it any further. I have had no problem with UPS and suggest you use them to ship & receive packages whenever possible. UPS has GREAT customer service! I, also, suggest that any time you do not receive a package FedEx and USPS say they delivered, that you file a formal complaint with each entity, call the store from which you purchased your item(s) and suggest the store use UPS instead. Then file a formal charge with your Police Department--even if the officers have a dismissive tone. Thievery is thievery... Even if a package is incompetently misdelivered.

I requested delivery notifications. When notified package had been delivered (I was home all day) I checked outside and no delivery. I called FedEx and they indicated they would call me back in 2 hours after investigating. I had them repeat my number to make sure it was correct... It was not. 2 days later I'm still waiting a call back. It was delivered to a family on a different street with a different city for a mailing address. Thank goodness for honest people! That family looked me up and contacted me. I got my package with no help from FedEx. I will let FedEx know as soon as they call me back. However, I will not hold my breath. I understand humans make mistakes, but not calling me back as promised is unacceptable. Unfortunately this is not the first time I've had problems with FedEx. UPS is much better!

When living in IL I was preparing to make a move and decided to take my packages elsewhere in search for low prices and better customer service. I found FedEx and was told that by using a FedEx account I could save time and money. Every time I went in, I would give them my account number and it would be quick and easy to just drop off my packages and pay with my account. I have successfully moved with all my packages, with many packages late but nothing concerning. It was a week and a half later when I went to check my online banking when I realized that a fraudulent purchase was made to my account a day earlier. This purchase was made in TN by FedEx for the amount of almost $150. Not only have I never been to TN, stopped using FedEx, and I am the only one who posses my FedEx account information.

But also after going through headache and stress because of this I came to find out through the internet that I was NOT the first one to be scammed by the FedEx company specifically in TN. This scares me in so many levels and upsets me as well especially because of how happy I was with FedEx initially. Now I don't have a reason to go back there again. I have never been so dissatisfied and upset about service given to me anywhere before. This could have potentially hurt me financially had I not caught it in time, especially because I have my credit card payment due in just a week. I think that if Fedex cared even in the slightest bit about their customers (the people who support and grow the company) that they would reach out to me, and stop this once and for all.

I ordered a computer six days ago, and all that time it said it would arrive here today. Now, it says it hasn't even started being shipped. When I ordered my computer, it also said it would arrive in 3-5 business days (Thanksgiving was this week).

My experience was bad also aggravating with FedEx. I hope that I never have to something shipped by them ever in my life. They are lying to you. They say it's on the truck to your location but don't arrive. One whole day wasted waiting for them. They have voice recording. I hope they hear their horrendous customer service. I got hang up on 4 times, asked for management. 2 time got no answer. I hope they do go out of business to people that know how to do their job. Never had a problem with UPS. They get their thing done right. FEDEX if you ever read this kill yourself you FFFF bastards.

Fedex left a door tag at 1:40 on Friday and I called in to see if they could swing by and redeliver the two packages. He promised me the driver would be back there before 8pm to deliver... 5:30ish rolled around and I called back to check, the truck was parked for the day. I asked why I was lied to and the resolution person apologized & told me Saturday they would deliver after 1:30 pm, my daughter was home a little after 1 pm, tag on door with no time or date.

I called again with case numbers from the day before and they said the driver had not stopped to deliver yet, even though I gave the door tag number to him. I told him I don't care as long as the packages were being delivered today. About 2:30 pm I called to check and got Aaron, the truck was no longer out for delivery, they had come at 10:45 am after being promised it would be after 1:30 pm. He said to sign the door tag and they would be left, which would be ridiculous with thousands of dollars between the two boxes!!! Aaron just told me delivery will be Monday and tracking says Tuesday by 8pm. I am going to call again, but I believe it won't do any good... Just one lie after another, I will avoid doing business with them again!!! I see there are thousands of complaints against them for lying... fortunately there is the Post Office and UPS!!!

You know, guarantees fail sometimes. I accept that. But when a delivery is expected by 10:15 am guaranteed, and we call them flustered at 11am because we must board the train with this check on hand, the agent really should not have said "well there's nothing I can do, it's beyond my control." This has marked my typical experience with FedEx, where employees take it personally any allegation of negligence on the part of FedEx.

We had to instruct him to call the driver, get the status of delivery, and determine what the modified time of delivery is. He agreed to do that and call us back... and another 30minutes later, we call fedex back because the driver never called as agreed. We trace the truck all over again with the new agent on the phone, she claims she doesn't know when it will arrive. This is not acceptable. We relied on FedEx to get this check to hop on the train for one of the most important business transactions for my husband, and now our lives are on hold. We can't even call Amtrak to see what options exist for getting to our destination because we don't have the modified ETA.

This agent on the phone can only promise to "place a request to try to find the package, since record shows it left the Emeryville shipping center." This is not acceptable. This is a problem caused by FedEx, and it needs to be fixed by fedEx. This agent insists she didn't cause the plane delay which delayed the delivery-- why even bother saying something like that?

FedEx as a professional company needs to take formal responsibility. The manager came on the phone because the agent simply didn't know "what else to do," that manager said driver whereabouts are unknown and this he cannot give us even estimated arrival time of the envelope, other than that by end of the day today it should arrive.

FedEx advertises its service as if it's reliable, and I'm utterly shocked that when they cause an error how incompetent and apathetic the agents are in responding and actually constructively addressing the error towards resolution. I have seen this sort of issue with FedEx one too many times and I will not patronize this business for anything that requires absolute reliability like this time.

FedEx made us jump 10 too many loops just to get the case escalated to a manager who personally agreed to look into the matter and find the damn check and give us revised delivery time lest we drive to the driver ourselves since we are desperate for this envelope. No one can even find the package now, and three agents said to us it was scanned for departure and it's our problem if that's not enough information. The first agent didn't even call us back despite verbally promising to do so. Never trust a FedEx agent, they don't train their employees, they are not committed to upholding quality and integrity for the company, they may as well be hired temps for less than minimum wage off the streets.

If I could I would give FedEx no stars. I had made a purchase through a company and tried to cancel the order but the company sent the items anyways. I called FedEx to refuse delivery and since the item came in two shipments only one got refused and the other one was delivered. I had to call FedEx half a dozen times to come pickup the second item. The second item I called and scheduled for a pickup they kept trying to redeliver to me and I had to call FedEx again and tell them "no I refuse delivery" and while speaking to someone from customer service I got hung up on. I had to keep calling them to refuse delivery and they kept messing up. Well I might have to physically go down to the FedEx store to return the items.

This summer, around July 2016, I ordered a tablecloth online. Went with economy shipping so it was shipped FedEx speed post (?!). FedEx lost that package. Never received it. Now, currently it's November. I'm ordering some things from the same company, specifically requesting 2ND day air which I paid for and FedEx shows shipping will be with this ridiculous speed post & I won't get the items 'til after the holidays. FedEx says the error is with the merchant but merchant says it's with FedEx which I'm sure it is! Very ticked off! I'd recommend using UPS or USPS INSTEAD! TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!

Delivery was to take place Monday. Nothing happened. Stayed home that day because the package needed a signature. At about 8:00 PM, I saw on the updated status that 'customer was not at home or business was closed'. I was here the entire time!! Delivery was rescheduled for the next day. SAME THING AGAIN. I called and finally someone said they would deliver Wednesday by noon. It's now 2:30 PM and I have to leave for vacation, then a work trip. I will not be home for two weeks and I had to put a FedEx hold on my deliveries for two weeks! I will avoid FedEx as much as I can. Awful service!

When FedEx and UPS delivers to a given address why not FedEx ground they just left the door tag when I am still inside the building. When reached customer care they don't know anything, can't say the FedEx location the package started, there is no way to contact the location. The only available option was to pick up after holidays or cancel your order through the company that placed order. What in a hell the customer support is for? Customers choose ship to home because it's convenient for big orders and heavy shipments. The Worst service ever. If there is a way to give them 0 stars they deserve it.

FedEx delivered a package to my address, not my package and not the address on the package. When notified through their website that they delivered tracking number ** to my address and not to the address on the shipping label, Jeannine ** of FedEx Customer Service replied "Our records show that FedEx have (yes she really wrote have) delivered to the address specified for by your sender as shown in the shipping label. At this point, the shipper needs to make arrangements in retrieving the package from where it was delivered and re-route it to the correct address." I will be tossing the package in the trash. If you are a shipper and want to get paid for the products you ship, why in heaven's name would you choose to ship with these dolts?

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Since it’s official opening in 1973, FedEx has been focused on delivering products for consumers and businesses efficiently and quickly, utilizing air transport for express shipping. It has evolved since then to include international shipping, ground shipping, FedEx Freight and FedEx Office, which is a physical location where consumers and businesses can pack, ship, print, copy and perform other important tasks.

• Fast shipping: The whole point of FedEx is to get packages to their destination fast. Choose between ground or air shipping, depending on where your package needs to go and when it needs to get there.
  • FedEx Freight: FedEx Freight is for businesses that need to ship heavier and larger cargo and freight. Generate your bill of lading and set up your shipping preferences online for maximum convenience.
  • Air/ocean freight forwarding: Businesses who need to ship freight overseas can easily utilize FedEx’s Air/ocean freight forwarding service. Download all the forms you need, including customs forms, from the website, then pass them on to your carrier.
  • Temperature control: Businesses that are shipping freight with temperature sensitivities can utilize FedEx’s temperature control options. Temp-assure ground and air keep  your cargo cool by placing it in a temperature controlled container.
  • FedEx Delivery Manager: Take control of when your shipments arrive by signing up for FedEx Delivery Manager. This free service allows residents to customize their delivery time, choose to have their package left at a FedEx delivery location instead of at their home, receive delivery notification or request a vacation hold.
  • Best for FedEx is best for individuals and businesses that need to ship items fast.

Compare Shipping Companies