1.42/5

3203 FedEx Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Ordered vitamins from Amazon. They were never delivered (to my house). Filed a claim with FedEx and notified the shipper. The shipper refunded my money. Today I received a letter from FedEx stating, "After reviewing your claim, we regret to inform you the package was delivered so your claim is denied." In the future when buying online I will make sure the seller does not use this service for delivery.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I have a broken wrist, 3 tears in my shoulder and 4 herniated discs in my neck from a car wreck in March. Neurosurgeon wants to do surgery as my neck is "too wiggly" now. I am temporarily disabled. I am in constant pain and stress wondering if I am going to be further damaged. To cheer myself up, I decided to do a makeover of my tiny little condo. I have never shopped online for furniture. Someone said go to Wayfair or Amazon online. I shopped and shopped. I finally found a couch that I liked, excitedly bought it on Amazon. Then the nightmare began. FedEx is delivering my package... except they don't come upstairs, and won't put it in your house. I told them why they would need to bring the couch into my actual house. (Disabled, and a senior). I called and called, then finally, I was told the only way I could get it in the house was to meet the driver and see if I could talk him into it. (I figured that meant to tip him).

After numerous attempts to get a straight answer, the package finally arrived. I had to pay an additional $70.00 to get the couch in the elevator, and into my place, then out of the box, and set up. The installer took the giant box and all the wrapping down to the dumpster. THEN I TRIED OUT the couch. Like a plank of wood. I called Amazon the next day, said I do not want it. Amazon will not interfere with the third party company - the seller- Furniture Mania, or FEDEX. The one and only person at Furniture Mania claims she does not have a supervisor. She is now saying that even though I agreed that I would return it in the original box, she will allow me to return it in a box that I "may happen to have", or I can go purchase one. This starts the whole scenario over again. I will have to hire someone to do all of that for me.

I do not have the desire to ever go back to Amazon, FedEx, and especially FURNITURE MANIA. Now, I have filed an ABC claim, which takes one to two weeks, and they expect me to store their couch here (for free). I have already bought a new couch (local store, their own delivery company), and have scheduled to have my house painted. I want their couch out of here, so it does not get paint on it, and I can put my couch there when it arrives. The part I really do not get is the part where they ignore the problem: that I am disabled, so cannot participate. Is this discrimination? AGEism? I think so.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I have ordered several times from a company that I love but they use FedEx and for this reason I will never buy from them again. I cannot begin to explain how furious it makes me when I am told to wait from 8 am to 8 pm for a package. How is it that they cannot provide an accurate estimate of what time my package will arrive? I say accurate because today I was told around 10:30 am and it is now after 2 pm, still I have been waiting on this package like a dog by the front windows to make sure I can see when they arrive. Why have I been sitting by the window all day? Because they deliver to my neighbor's home every single time and so I have to run out there before it seems like I'm stealing a package at my neighbor's home... They could not care about less about wasting my time or anyone else. I can't figure out how they are still in business with such awful service.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I sent a package of documents with priority to India. I have been told package will reach out their writhing 3 days which is on Saturday 9/8/2018. I have been charged $133 for the same. On Saturday my parents called as package not delivered until night 8:00 pm IST. Upon inquiry message have been conveyed in DELHI package didn’t cleared out customs because there was POWER OUTAGE. Such a liars. I inquired on Delhi airport if there was by outage and got confirmation about NO POWER OUTAGE reported on this date at all.

I called FEDEX customer care and customer care representative told me the case will be opened. Again after an hour I received call stating they are going with the reason of POWER OUTAGE and they don’t care if I believe on it or not. Also they don’t care what I received from authorities from Delhi airport. PACKAGE will be delivered MAY BE on 9/10/2018 or later and it’s not the situation where they are obligated reimbursement of my money or anything. These are such a **. I had very important documents to reach their before Monday 9/10 and FEDEX is the worst service I trust upon.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

For 5 days straight I was told by FedEx that my package would be delivered "by the end of the day"... That is 5 days waiting from 9 to 9 for a package that now will be delivered in 3 days. I've spoken to several representatives from the poorly customer service that can't solve a problem they have created.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fedex?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

My father has a Galaxy S3 Gear Frontier smartwatch that he absolutely loves. One night, I got interested in buying one for myself and, after getting the feel of the device from his and doing my research, I ordered one off of Amazon for $250 on Saturday, August 25th. When Amazon said they would ship it with FedEx... I grimaced. Now, it is Friday, September 7th, and now I guarantee that will be $250 dollars I'm most likely never going to see again.

When I ordered it along with the accessories, I thought it would ship along with them, y'know, like a logical person would assume. That Tuesday at my workplace, I got the bands and cases... but no watch. I look to the tracking, and the delivery got pushed back to Thursday. Now, it was Thursday and no sign of FedEx anywhere. I'm watching the streets like a hawk, and nothing shows up. After my shift ends, I look back at the tracking and it got pushed back AGAIN to today. Needless to say, I was getting to the end of my wire waiting for this $250 watch.

Well, it gets to a state over from where I live, and guess what? No, really, I want you to pause reading this review and just take a wild guess at what the FedEx tracking showed me. I'll wait. You done? Well, if you guessed that the expensive $250 package got botched, THEN DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER! Yep. FedEx carelessly set fire to my money, needless to say. I mean, who cares, right? Amazon already paid them to ship it, they got their cut, who cares about the owner of the package? $250? Well, they make that by overbilling their unfortunate customers in just one day!

I've heard a lot of horror stories from my coworkers about FedEx, too many to count. Stories of fragile packages being thrown at their front doors, stories of packages arriving absolutely decimated, and if you were on the fence about if these were simply over exaggeration, well I can put your mind to rest because I and several other people in this review section can 100% confirm these stories are true.

Please, please, for the love of all that is holy, if you are shipping something, don't put your consumers through the torture that comes with shipping with FedEx. There's a reason why it's cheap. Also, if you have come under the most unfortunate circumstances in which your package is shipping with FedEx, I IMPLORE you to go ahead and ask for your money back and save yourself some time. Do not give these people your business!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I just most unprofessional & awful experience with FedEx ground location in South San Francisco on San Mateo Ave. My pkg was held at this location for missing apt/unit #. When 1st found out about this pkg issue a week ago, Called FedEx customer service immediately but didn’t get pkg even after 3 days. Called customer again & they informed that due to system error the unit # provide got never updated in the system, provide unit # again & the customer service confirms that the pkg will be delivered by next day. The next day, the pkg got delivered & receives automated text message saying that pkg was not able to delivered as a unit # is missing on the shipping address. Called again, was getting the same ** excuse saying that the due to system error, the provided unit # never got updated in the system.

I had requested for manager at the FedEx location that they have my pkg held at. The manager from the south San Francisco informed me with same excuse & asks if I want to pick up the pkg myself. Told he that I will pick the Pkg myself after work. When arrived at the location after work, the pick up location had no instruction for how the item can be picked & after waiting for about 15 minutes, someone came & asked for the tracking & he had disappeared for about 20 minutes without any update. Other people standing there for their Pkg told me that they have been standing there waiting for someone to look for their pkg for 45 minutes & some waiting over an hour. Asked for the manager & she tells me they are still looking for my pkg. After waiting for another 15 minutes, other guys comes over & ask for tracking # for my pkg again.

When asked where do the 1st who took the tracking # to look for my pkg, the another tells me he does not know. At that point, I just lost my patience & had asked for the manager again but she never showed up but another came back with my pkg after waiting her for almost hour. This location the over FedEx experience was the was & this place definitely needed some serious reorganization as well as there was basically no management or process at all. If someone from FedEx in upper management position, they really need to re-evaluate current management at this location, as employee at this location is basically killing its business & reputation. So, disappointed with current FedEx customer service.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

This is about my third time ordering from a certain company who always uses FedEx. I am never home when the package arrives and always take the door tag to the location to pick up. Every time I call in advance to find out if the driver is running on time and they always tell me the exact time that is on the door tag. Every single time I come to the Cookeville Tennessee location the driver is always late. Not just a couple minutes late, usually 15 minutes or more late. So once again, I am sitting in my car for 15-30 minutes waiting for the driver to show up with my package. They don’t care one bit about anyone else’s time.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

It now happened more than once that FedEx texted me that "No one was at the residential or business address to receive the package but a notification was left at the door." This is simply not true, because I have the packages delivered to the work address. When I got that message, I checked with our shipping and receiving department to find out if that is true. It wasn't.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I both ship and buy a lot online. I've never had much luck with the quality of FedEx shipping so I hesitated to use them. Going against my own instincts because they were cheaper on shipping items via eBay so I thought I would try it again. In around a month, I shipped out to 3 buyers. Each order contained 3 items and each shipment there was trouble. The driver blamed it on FEDEX SOFTWARE so they couldn't enter the tracking information right supposedly although all 3 items in each shipment had COMPLETELY DIFFERENT tracking numbers.

The items would not show up on tracking, the story is too long to tell on here but the last shipment disappeared for days. Showed completely bogus information on the tracking as to the shipment origin etc. Later I went to check my eBay invoices to find that eBay and FEDEX had over billed me on the items because the tracking was entered incorrectly. They On each of these orders, they showed one amount when I shipped and on ONE ITEM in each of these orders, I found out later when I got my invoice from eBay, that they had OVERbilled me around $20-25 EACH on one item in each of these shipments.

Mind you 2 of the items out of 3 in each shipment were identical, came from the same place but when I got the invoice, the charges showed that it would cost 28-32 dollars to ship these items and when I got the bill, they charged me $48.00 for one and 58.00 for the other. I looked back and found they had did it on all 3 orders. Meaning in 3 ORDERS they over billed me around 70.00 total.

They knew they did it. Their rep online even SAID they did it and they REFUSED to give me my money back even though their software over billed me. The rep told me that if they refunded the money it would go back to eBay instead of me that I would have to get EBAY to do it and eBay said that FEDEX got the money not them. Basically they are committing OVER BILLING FRAUD. If you sell on eBay you should check every invoice and copy it to make sure they aren't stealing from you.

The story continues. I order all the time from WALMART online grocery shopping. At least once or twice a week. I complained to FEDEX over and over about my packages disappearing and then this overbilling issue. I complained to the drivers because all of my items since around that time come to me damaged or torn all to pieces. I've complained to Walmart and they've documented it over and over.

I don't know why Walmart won't give us a choice of shippers. I am going to continue to order from Walmart. It's not their fault that FEDEX employees apparently don't care how they treat your items and have no respect for other people's property. It's just sorry how they treat their customers and even while they admit that they've over billed me on these items, they still refuse to refund my money. That's theft and it needs to be looked into by Some kind of government agency. If they did it to me, no doubt they're doing it to other people.

As far as their destructive behavior. I don't know how they stay in business doing things like this and I don't know how they allow their employees to treat people's merchandise entrusted to their care like this and worse of all, I don't know how they get away with overbilling customers which is fraud. They even admit they did it and refused to give me my money back. I felt I had no recourse but to warn people.

If you own a business, I suggest you use another shipper and if Walmart wants to have any success with their Online shipping and grocery departments, they should strongly consider giving their customers another shipping option. I would pay extra to be given another choice. Even if it cost me an extra $5.00 a shipment, I would gladly pay it to NOT have to have FEDEX ship my items.

Lastly, I'm going to post a review every time they destroy my property from here on out to warn other businesses and people and make them understand how this shippers' employees have continually abused my merchandise and let people know that they should check all of their invoices done through EBAY BILLING for FEDEX. You're probably going to find some billing fraud going on. I shipped with them 3 TIMES in around a month and ALL 3 TIMES, they ripped me off of around 20-25 dollars. As you can imagine, I won't be using them any longer and if WALMART would give me a choice, they wouldn't be bringing my items either. Until then, Walmart chooses to replace the items so I'll have to put up with it because quite apparently, nobody cares about what their customers think.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Recently, I made a business account with work to use FedEx when we ship things internationally. It comes with a 90 day welcome package, where you can contact a rep via email and ask any questions to them directly. Which, I thought would extend further past my 90 days. However, when I contacted the person I was refused my questions being answered and instead told to call the service desk (because my 90 days was up). This is severely dissatisfying, as with Purolator I always have a representative I can contact by email for business purposes; it should be the same for FedEx. I would highly consider they review this process. This is a loss for FedEx as we will no longer be using their services.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

The poorest service that I could have ever received. I never thought that a company would provide a service like that. My package was expected to arrive on Wednesday, August 29 and it has been a week already that I am waiting for this package to be delivered. The package is indirect signature required, so I had to be at home waiting; however, it looks like that the drivers did not even attempt to deliver it, they marked that it was delivered or they just say that they tried to deliver it, which is also a lie because there was no doortag on my door and I was at home waiting for it.

Also, a problem that appeared to me was the impossibility to track the package myself, some representative of your customer service said that was normal a driver mark as delivered and not deliver the package, I do not understand how is something like this normal. I can't be waiting days and more days for a package, it really affected me mentally and financially at school and at work. In addition, the Representatives from the FedEx customer service does not know anything about my package, they keep saying that they could not reach out the facility of South San Francisco because "there was no one there" or "they don't answer". I really hope that I can at least have my package one day. But I will for sure do everything from my power to keep me and everyone that I know, and everyone that I can reach out, away from FedEx and aware of the poor service that was given to me.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Do you want to ship Your package outside Earth in Space so that it's lost and you can never retrieve it? Then you have come to the right Company. They will do it for you with perfection. Worst experience with FedEx. Delivered the package at wrong location. The delivery guy signed my initials by himself. FedEx had no idea about where my package was. FedEx never calls you back. There's an endless list. Congratulations ! You lose both, the fees you pay to FedEx for shipping and Your Shipment.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

The worst FedEx drivers I've ever. I have 2 camera at my front door. I'm suppose to receive a package for my customer that required a signature, meaning I'm losing money because I have to install the part that's suppose to come in. FedEx driver literally knocked on the door, didn't ring or anything, waited 30 sec and then left and took package with him. Next day, the package was on the wrong truck at wrong location. What the ** is going on FedEx. I hope they burn and their business goes down in hell. Even USPS is more helpful with their packages. I'm pissed.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I watched the FedEx guy pick up my package form my lawyer's office. Never heard from it again. The guy who actually picked up my package said he left it at the depot and I believe him. The package was NEVER scanned and when I inquired about the tracking number they said it was domestic United States and since I was in Canada it was supposed to be international. Either way I said, "It got to Canada from the US so why did it not get back to the US?" No one at FedEx has replied to my queries; not even an email.

Each person you talk to tries to place the blame on someone else and no one ever accepts responsibility. Obviously someone needs to start at the beginning and find out what happened to my package but they do nothing. No one says, "Oh I'll call the depot." or "I'll check with the dispatch." They just say, "The package has not been scanned so we do not know what happened to it." Unacceptable! Customer service at FedEx is non-existent.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I dont know what store delivers to Dacula GA, but they suck every time. I have seen packages tossed into my yard. Instead of my door. I actually watched them toss it because it was too hot to walk 2 feet? My favorite was waiting on a delivery only to find it shoved next to the trash in the garage. I had no idea it was there until I went looking for a box. Oh not to mention. When you do catch a driver to say anything, they are the rudest people on the planet. But my biggest problem is the fact they SPEED through the neighborhood like a bat out of hell. I cringe everytime a place sends my package via FedEx.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I received a text from the FedEx notification that my package was delivered on my porch while I was home. There was no package & I saw the contracted driver leave my street at the other end. I immediately called FedEx and they provided me with a trace #. I called back 2 days later as I still hadn't received my package, their systems were down. I called days after due to the holiday weekend. I was on the phone for 25 minutes and then I was automatically transferred to do their customer service survey, then the call hung up! I called back & had to explain everything again, and the trace department states that the local terminal messaged back that the customer picked up - which is me. Then I tell the person that I did not pick up my package as I do not know what house they left it and I am not going up & down the street looking for it not knowing who lives there & it is 24lbs.

FedEx has the nerve to tell me to contact the shipper to let them know that FedEx lost the package... & I am telling them to send the driver out who apparently doesn't know how to use GPS and pick it up and deliver it. FedEx is too lazy and having contracted drivers is the problem -- this was not a person with the normal FedEx purple/orange logo, this was a vehicle with a contracted driver.

FedEx is lacking customer service and not taking responsibility for their mistakes by making the drivers go back to the wrong delivery location. They just tell you to deal with the shipper of the item. Terrible shipper & terrible assistance to the customer - especially when the customer is telling you that the delivery is on the same street wrong house but won't send out the driver who messed up. By the way, this is the 2nd time this has happened... How do you mess up delivery to a wrong house when you have GPS??? DUH Good riddance FedEx!!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

We ground shipped a large box of important personal items from Cincinnati FedEx location (on 9/29) to NYC (to be delivered to FedEx Astor Place location in Manhattan) with SPECIFIC instructions that we were going to pick up the items on Saturday at Astor Place location (on 9/1). We were guaranteed that items would be at the Astor Place location on Saturday which was critically important as I was in the city for 1 day to move our daughter into a new apartment. We arrived at the Astor Place location on Saturday and NO package... apparently DRIVER MISTAKENLY left the package in Brooklyn.

Store manager (John **) tried to help us and he contacted FedEx dispatch to try to retrieve the package but he received NO assistance from FedEx customer service. Our daughter, WHO HAS ASTHMA, now needs to pick up a 61-pound box on TUESDAY, by herself, and arrange to move by herself. I was shocked by the lack of accountability with FedEx.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

FedEx seems to use antiquated systems that negatively affect their end results. Every time I am to receive a package from FedEx there is a problem that takes days to fix while UPS and USPS have no problem delivering to me on time and with decent tracking.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I love FedEx. They always been good to me. They always make sure my package is delivered on my front porch for I have a long driveway and not at the end of my driveway where it may get stolen like UPS. I DO NOT LIKE UPS. I always have trouble with them. Never have any problems with FedEx. So thank you FedEx!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

So I purchased a pair of Etnies sneakers from the Etnies website, and they shipped out on Monday August 27th 2018. The delivery date was for Friday August 31st, 2018. On Friday the package never arrived. At 1:15 pm I inquired about the delivery status as their online tracking information showed it as on the delivery truck since 4:54 am. I was told it would be at my home by 6 pm. At 6:30 pm, I received a delivery confirmation that it was dropped off at my front door at NOON.

Mind you I'd been home the entire day, and have the email transcript of the chat conversation where at 1:15 it was still on the truck.

I have several screenshots of proof that the item was NOT delivered, as well as a claim filed against them for this, as the driver fraudulently claims he dropped it off at the specific time on the confirmation, even though I have sent screenshots time stamped at 1:00, 2:00, 4:00, and 6:00 proving it was still listed as in transit at those times.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I am 0 for 2 on my last 2 item shipped by FedEx. The first item, a book my daughter needed for college, they lost. I opened a case to track it - I had to initiate every conversation. Two weeks later (after class had started), they informed me that it was lost. I would need to contact the book vendor to file a claim, recoup my loss and get another book! Thank for absolutely nothing FEDEX!!! Where’s customer service & accountability? The vendor & I didn’t lose the book - you did! My second item - a dorm table was ordered and I was told it was to arrive August 30th - in time for my daughter to pick it up over the Labor Day weekend & take back to school.

Did it arrive on time? Nope. Received an update from the vendor today, that it will arrive by 8pm Tuesday - after my daughter is back in school. Guess FedEx took off early for the weekend. Clearly they don’t care about customers or delivering packages on time - don’t they realize folks rely on their service. If I lost my work or was late meeting my deadlines, I would be fired. Maybe some vendors need to start finding new a new shipping service.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Repeatedly Fedex documents delivery 24 to 72 hours before delivery is actually made. When contacted they stick with their false data concerning delivery. I have several security cameras mounted outside my home. I can see clearly who comes in my 750 driveway. As stated, it has happened several times and I have contacted Fedex and they start a case for the item that was documented as delivered but no answers are available as to why they document to the buyer and seller false data about the delivery time and dates.

With Walmart orders, I contact Walmart and they send out an additional product to replace the product that was not delivered. The next day I get the first delivery and then the replacement delivery. I then have to call Walmart and get a return authorization for Fedex to come back and pick up the second delivery and return to Walmart. Works the same with my Amazon orders. Sad situation and Fedex seems to be ok with the performance.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I paid $$$$ for overnight express shipping. The tracking at first said the package would arrive on time, but later in the day it changed and said the package would actually arrive five days later. Tried calling FedEx to see what was going on and it is damn near impossible to reach a human. When I did reach someone, that person was of no help. Waste of money and time.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I had one package sent one day overnight express, to be delivered by 10:30 am, another by 2 day express. The one day express took 3 days to get here, the 2 day express took 4 days to get here. It was not the shipper's issue, it is FedEx. I am so angry! FedEx used to be great, now they are just another big corporation that doesn't care about the end consumer.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

An automatic shipment order I have had coming to my house for over a year, has been delayed by a week each of the past three scheduled deliveries. FedEx changes the tracking data daily stating shipment is out for delivery, but it never shows. Eventually after a few days of FedEx changing the tracking data, the tracker will indicate the driver cannot find my house. We are again in a situation with FedEx in which my daughter ordered a time sensitive package and again FedEx keeps changing the tracking info stating it is out for delivery, but the package never comes. When calling FedEx about this problem, agents do not seem to be concerned and just indicate they will pass the information along to the local distribution center. Is there any recourse against FedEx for their improper handling of deliveries?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

It was supposed to be a 1-2 day express home delivery. I got a notice by mail the second day it would show up at 6 PM. It never did and I waited frustratingly 40 minutes only to call their customer service and find out they close at 6 PM. Finally I get a number which takes me to their robot customer service. Which after 15 minutes of hassle tells me the package is on route for delivery. So I continue waiting. Of course no one shows up.

By the third day I get a new notice that it will be delivered by 11 AM. Home from work, waiting in the kitchen, in good hearing distance from the front door. Together even with my Doberman (guard dog) who - if I against all odds would've missed it - would bark and run to the door at any sounds. After waiting 2 hours I head back to work only to find the delivery man has left a notice claiming to have called - this obviously ain't so. By the fourth and fifth day I get two more notices by mail that it will be delivered by 6 PM. No one shows up. Both me, my dog and my two flatmates have been home.

After writing to their customer service I've gotten to know it is apparently impossible for them to make a phone call before delivery or give any more precise delivery time than between 9 AM to 6 PM. As a normal, working man I have NO possibility to wait around for 9 hours on a weekday to wait for a delivery-man that might not even ring the doorbell.

The only feasible way for them to deliver is if I write a note on the door. The package is private in nature and I do not wish to have it waiting in the open to be opened or stolen. I chose express 1-2 days international home delivery and paid extra for it. I needed it for a special occasion, thought that perhaps I could still have a use for it after it arrived late - but not on the eighth day and it is still not delivered properly I have emailed them that they might as well return it. A waste of 20 pounds, 6 hours of waiting and emailing and I've got nothing. Use anything but FedEx.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I found it really funny. I ordered a 100$ Herschel backpack and waited until the 29th to get it. So the day comes and I get a text message saying that it has been delivered. I check and there’s NOTHING FRONT DOOR. Oml y’all seriously need to have things shipped at the office. These drivers are 1st grade mental minded people. They don’t know **. How in the world do you miss a house that has its number on it? Wtf. FedEx is unreliable, incompetent, and needs to hire people with a high school degree and not be lazy and just throw things off to people's houses.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Last year, a driver SUPPOSEDLY made a delivery to my home noted as "delivered" on the sender's and FedEx website. PACKAGE WAS NEVER delivered at least not to my home (security tape to prove it). After I complained to all parties involved, mysteriously the driver showed up 3 days later with the package. When I inquire about the whereabouts of the package, I could not get any answers. On 8/28/18, another driver delivered a package to my address. The instruction (which is also clearly stated in my profile on FedEx manager) is that the package is to be delivered to the back door for medical reasons. Instead, the driver dropped the package at the front door which is not easily accessible to me given that the package is heavy and I only have one working arm.

I immediately called FedEx, the first agent I spoke to offered to send the driver back to rectify their error. It is now over 24 hours, no one has showed up to move the package, instead all I get is "Sorry, we don't know how it happened" or " I don't know why the driver dropped the package at the front". People do make it mistakes, BUT when you can rectify it, you should do the right thing. FedEx had an opportunity to rectify this issue and chose to do nothing. Where is the leadership at FedEx? What kind of training are they giving nowadays? Where is the decency? Anyone should be able to access their package regardless of any limitations they may have as in my case a medical illness.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

If a package is late, damaged, delayed or not delivered I don't even have to look to see who the shipper used. I immediately know it's FedEx! They say they delivered the package to the front door, I search and search call and they tell me it says it's at the front door, nope it's not. Call driver oh it's in the mailbox? Okay, my mailbox is 50 yards from my front door!!!

They say my dog won't let them on the front porch, she came running around house barking... She is a 12-year-old Boxer and we have never heard her bark. She wiggles a whole lot and love to play with tennis balls but that's it. I call and they tell me the driver had a bad experience before so he was afraid. Huh, get a new driver that isn't afraid of dogs, not my problem. Get an email telling me delivery today 8-29-18 have waited for it all day, just get another email 3:26 pm now it will be tomorrow by 8:30 pm! Geez, I'm going to start asking people who they use for shipping if it's FedEx I'll purchase elsewhere.

FedEx Company Information