2. Moving

FedEx
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.71/5
Based on 2,319 ratings submitted in the last year

FedEx Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FedEx?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fedex?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

Fedex needs to be held more accountable for their mistakes. They constantly send packages to wrong places and they change delivery dates because of their mistakes and they overcharge for their shipping just to be worse than if you delivered the package yourself. Do not recommend and hope the company gets their act together.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

Updated just now. Worst service EVER. FedEx customer service is dismal at best. They could care less about you. They have outsourced their customer service to the obvious low bidder who will tell you that they are trained.... trained to brush you off. If you do have a problem with your shipment...it's your fault for selecting the shipping method you did. What I was unaware of was their economy service gives FedEx the option to deliver themselves or pass it to USPS. My package arrived at my local hub, and then got shipped out of my state to be dropped off at a USPS facility where it got lost in the shuffle. They could have at least dropped it at a local USPS facility. So what was supposed to be 5 to 7 day delivery, took nearly a month to get my package. It is very clear that if you do not use the most expensive method, THEY DON'T CARE. Wish I could rate 0 star.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

FedEx customer service has severely plummeted. I was notified a package was delivered to my home. I searched my camera footage and no FEDEX personnel had been to my house. I attempted to contact FEDEX immediately. Their customer service is a joke. It took me two hours to even get to a message that even made any sense. One of the first options should be if you have a problem with a delivery. I called the corporate number only to be told to call back after 8pm. I’m very sad to see the decline in customer service. Everyone practically has cameras so why these drivers don’t take their jobs more seriously is beyond me.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

I have had several packages within a year that have disappeared! They were supposed to be smart post. That means they are delivered to post office for last mile. They say out on FedEx truck for delivery then say delivered. I use their virtual site on FedEx it says post office delivered it. I contact post office they say they never received it! Don’t know what is going on but someone needs to be held accountable!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

DON'T USE FEDEX. Its infrastructure has collapsing due to bad weather & overbearing of COVID deliveries. 4 days to receive time sensitive overnight delivery, within an hour returned for shipment at FX office, and still not arrived!! 5 days later with NO SCHEDULED DELIVERY DATE AT THIS TIME!! THAT IS 9 DAYS AND STILL NOT ARRIVED, Why isn't anyone talking about this???

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Do not knowingly ship anything that needs to come through this facility. Driver returned my package to facility and stated there was no one to accept delivery. 3 supervisor stated that a signature was not requires. Package went out for delivery again the next day and was still not delivered dye to the driver already returned to the facility and it would go out again the third day. Dispatch at that facility advised me driver was coming back to make the delivery NEVER HAPPENED

Save yourself the time and ship with UPS or USPS. Fedex lies and is extremely undependable

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

On 2/15/21 I ordered a new phone through my cellular carrier. Due to severe weather conditions in the shipping state, the label was not received by Fedex until 2/18/21, it was overnight delivery option. It is now 2/23 and I have yet to receive my package. On 2/18 I received an email from Fedex stating my package will be delivered by 2/22 by 8 pm. I waited and did not get it. 2/23 I received yet another email stating I should receive my package that day by the latest, 8 pm, at 735p.m. I still did not have anything. This is a package I have to sign for so sitting at home for days and days is asking way too much from people. I called Fedex customer service 3 times and went through the entire automated phone jargon only to be hung up without speaking to a representative every time. Finally, on the 4th try I was able to speak to a live person.

The person I spoke with was nice at first, until I asked a question. That was when he became rude and repetitive. I asked him why the package was delayed so long when it was picked up on the 18th. He said it was the weather. I asked him why I received an email stating I should have gotten it on the 22nd he had the same answer. I asked why the email I got today said my package will arrive by 8 pm that night just as the automated service did as well. His reply, "I don't know how more clear I can be due to the weather...." I understood the 1st time he said the weather delayed my package however I was still getting email updates on receiving it when I clearly was not. He could not answer me any differently.

I also asked why Fedex did not update their system to show the proper tracking and he again gave me the same answer. So in all reality, my package was picked up by FedEx on 2/18/21 as an overnight delivery and due to weather, they cannot get it to me until 2/24/21, maybe! The representative could not narrow down the timing of the package so I have to take a day off from work as he stated it would arrive between 8am-8pm, so I can sign for it. The representative couldn't even be sure it would finally arrive on 2/24. This is the absolute most disgusting experience I have ever had with a delivery company. I hope and pray I will never have to deal with them again! This is why I ship all my packages with either USPS or UPS!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I will never again use FedEx for any carrier/courier needs. This company has slowly dig itself into a hole that they will not come back from. They are so careless and negligent! How can they promise a delivery date on a overnight shipment and 10 days later still no delivery!- FedEx has been on the downhill for a while with extremely bad customer service, damaged and lost shipments, drivers stealing packages, etc., etc. Recently, the weather issues have made it worst but they can't continue to blame their flaws on the weather. Companies must diversify and not rely on just this carrier for their shipments needs. I wish Amazon would go full force into this area and take over FedEx business for good!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I dropped a letter on February 12. It is now February 23 and not one FedEx employee can tell me where my package is. Every time I call I get different information. They say they will call back but NEVER do. I am EXTREMELY angry with their service. I will NEVER use FedEx again for anything. I would like to pick my package up at the local airport location however they will not let me do that either. I am perplexed as to what to do, this package contains VERY important, costly documents. If I could use negative stars, I would definitely be a -10!!!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Talked twice to representative and told them I got a email saying my package left at my door. Not my door. They wont fix this or try to. Very unhelpful. These drivers drop stuff off everywhere and do not confirm it is at the correct address. I am tired to getting packages not mine and having to deliver them. Now when I expect a package and I get none. Drivers should be accountable for wrong deliveries.

FedEx Company Information