1.32/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

3369 FedEx Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

The delivery driver said he sees that we live on a busy street and asked me if he could put packages over my back fence if we don't answer the door. I told him that would be great. He's the first driver that's ever asked. Last year we had two packages stolen. I'm disabled so I do most of my shopping online especially at Christmas time. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

First time I use FedEx I was amazed, because very fast and yet friendly customer services, FedEx is my preferred courier for many times from China to Philippines. But after my last transaction my packages landed in Philippines they charges me 10 USD for one time fix charges for storage fee valid for 2 days and 4.5 USD per day for excess storage fee. The total amount we pay is 50 USD. Almost double the amount I already pay in FedEx. They totally sucks! They intended to delay the packages so they can charges bigger and bigger. Never again to FedEx!!!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Fed Ex is a nightmare. I sent a package to the Dominican Republic and used FedEx but now I regret it. I paid $80 dollars for express shipping and the package has not arrived. I went back to the FedEx facility where I mailed the package and the guy who works there was a racist, rude, old man. He did not want to answer any of my questions and told me to leave. I have no clue where the package is. I called customer service and no one knows anything.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

FedEx has become as incompetent as the USPS and no more responsive, but certainly more expensive. Ordered an item with 2nd day delivery, required signature on delivery so we sat home all day waiting. By 19:30 I knew it wasn’t coming so I called fedex who assured me it was on the truck and out for delivery, up til 21:00. We’ll it never came. Fed had no idea where the driver was and by 20:50 it and the driver were back at the FedEx station according to the tracker. The operator had told me that if it did not arrive I could call back and have it delivered by a specific time so I would not have to sit around all day waiting again. I called back and got a call center in Central America who was of no help at all, but told me I could call back tomorrow. How is it I can track my kids in my truck and FedEx has no idea where its drivers are with our packages. This is the level of incompetence that we have become used to and accept.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I can’t even express my anger with FedEx. They are absolute ** and I will never be going with them ever again. What a joke this company is, I hate FedEx and their drivers. They never deliver me mail.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fedex?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I bought a phone overseas (UK). The package came opened and resealed with FedEx tape to SV, and the phone had been subtracted... Fortunately, the seller was professional enough to send a replacement phone via ANOTHER carrier, but I had to pay duty taxes twice. I can not trust or recommend FedEx anymore.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I ordered a large package, one that would be too large to lose (80 lbs). They said it was delivered, but I work from home and I have 2 really yappy dogs and heard nothing! Not the guy delivering it or someone who would have 'tried to take it'. Two days later (hoping it would be here if we gave them more time) my partner went and asked our normal FedEx delivery person about what could have happened, and bless her soul cause she was straight up honest. "They may not have wanted to carry it up the stairs and could have brought it back to the FedEx warehouse."

I opened a case that afternoon. Woman taking over the case was really sweet and promised to do their best to find it. Following Monday, the other delivery person knocked on my door and said he did bring it to my door. I told him I was home all day and my dogs would have barked just like they were doing as I was talking to him outside. I asked if maybe he took it to the wrong door, he said no. It was an absolutely pointless conversation. I'm not trying to get him to lose his job, I'm just trying to figure out where it went. He added "We don't bring anything back to the warehouse" PFFT.

Called about my case and their rep told me to "Talk to your shipper" before very quickly ending my call. I'm not a rude person, you get better service when you're nice... But I might have to ask my cranky old grandfather to take care of this Baby Boomer style. I've since reorder the desk and requested they not use FedEx to ship it. I've also purchased an outdoor camera if they decided they have to use FedEx.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Used FedEx to send an envelope with 10 A4 sheets. Following the delivery got an email saying that the price is increased by 30%! No explanation. Called but the person I got had no idea what was going on. Directed me to a FedEx mailbox that is not responding. Contact via the site does not deliver any response. Amount already charged to my credit card. What a bad service!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

FedEx service is poor, customer representatives do not know what she is doing. She needs to wait for other person to investigate, if the person is dead so cannot help my situation. So frustrating and not helpful. Pls help your customers as you can because documents are really important.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Ok so what happen is my Fiance sent his ring back to get resized and it has been 5 weeks and he never got it back. I would never ship with FedEx ever again. It was such a bad mistake on our part with going with them. Shipping with them is not good. DON'T SHIP WITH FEDEX!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I ordered some makeup. It had to of been a very light package. FedEx delivered it. It could of easily fit in the mailbox but nope where do they set it? ON MY CAR. I looked for it for hours and still couldn't find it so I call and they say they delivered it to my car. It's not on my car and already long gone by the wind so I ask them if they will at least replace my package. FedEx says NO because it was technically delivered. So I am out a $100 and have no makeup. NEVER USE FEDEX.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Ordered a package that was coming from New Jersey to Mass. Now this is typically a 4-5 hour drive for me but FedEx somehow can stretch it out to 5 days for a 4-5 hour drive. It's incredible how terrible their service is.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I overnighted a certified check to buy out a car lease two weeks ago. According to FedEx, the envelope is still in transit. No matter - I sent another check last week after calling FedEx for four days to get status info on the delivery - to no avail. With every call the rep could not help me and told me the person I needed to speak with was not in and they would call me back. I never got a single call. I filed an insurance claim on their website but there is no way to follow up on the status. I called today and the rep I spoke with told me I would get a call back from someone who could help me and of course I did not. It is unfathomable how a company this big and prominent can function at a level of deliberate incompetence. There is UPS and USPS. Go with them - never go with FedEx.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Order after order which has been shipped to me via FedEx has NOT arrived by the scheduled delivery date. Twice now I have had packages shipped from Pennsylvania to Oregon that sat for up to 3 days in Salt Lake, Utah before moving on. Most recently a package from California to Oregon has sat in Industry, CA for 2 days. I was suppose to receive it yesterday and it's still showing as "pending" on the delivery date. FedEx is SLOWER THAN USPS OR UPS!!! I cannot recommend them. FedEx use to be the beacon on the hill for delivery but that light has gone out. From now on I'm requesting that anything I have shipped NOT be sent by FedEx. Oh, and the other day the FedEx delivery guy showed up with a package that was clearly addressed to another house! I pointed that out and as I saw him coming to my house to deliver it and I knew I hadn't ordered anything from Amazon. Ooops! GEEZ!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

What does it take to get FedEx to deliver to the correct house? Set up an account and entered a description of my house and which side it sits on, put the house numbers on the gate...have filed 2 complaints with no callback and still package goes across the street. What a way to do business in this new world of online shopping.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Never in all my life have I had a delivery company promise to deliver on a date certain, only to not get it there until 2 or 3 days later! FedEx, STOP promising a delivery date that you cannot actually deliver!!!! You promise, and you NEVER come through!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Do not use FedEx. They are absolutely the worst. I had a shipment of a live animal due over 36 hrs ago. It hasn't arrived and won't be for the next 96 hrs. They lied to me about it when I called to figure out when it will actually get here telling me it will be delivered at 5. It's not coming till Monday. I will NEVER use this ** business again.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I received notice on a package being shipped to me, the notice said signature required. Okay so my next step was to join FedEx delivery manager and I proceeded to pay 5.25 USD to have my package delivered between 5 pm-8 pm since I wouldn't be home before that time. I received an email saying my request has been accepted. Great. All done... Nope. The morning of delivery I received another email saying my delivery now was rescheduled for the following day so I call FedEx. Spoke to a customer service rep supervisor and I in fact spoke to two supervisors and they both ensured me that the package would be delivered on the day I requested. Well obviously since I'm here writing this FedEx failed again. One thing FedEx is good for is for failure of delivery. They are the worst in the business. I dread every time something is shipped via FedEx.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

FedEx continues to ignore requests for designated delivery time to my home. They promise to deliver between a specific time; however they fail to honor their promise and threaten to return package. Awful!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Dread when packages come through FedEx. Every single time I get a FedEx package it arrives one town over, only to sit for several days, often up to a week, with a delivery date unnecessarily delayed. It is literally right there. Most frustrating because the same package, coming through regular USPS, will be delivered within one business day or arrival to regional hub. I wish more companies would allow the consumer to opt out of FedEx for home deliveries of items. Their service is truly subpar in comparison to other options.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I can't believe the incredibly poor service I received. Complaints go unanswered. I was told that a pickup would be from 8-8 and they could not provide a shorter window of time. Really? Driver said he would come back at 9 and never showed. He hung up when I called him back. What do you think customer service said? Nothing. Oh yeah - the boots I ordered arrived without the store's external box. The delivery person showed up with a demolished shoe box and said the packaging tore apart during shipping. This has never happened with any other service.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

My eBay purchase, which I tracked, was delivered and not to my doorstep. Customer service has a tracer on it and after 3 days wanted to close the case. No you don’t. I have intentions of them locating my package and making right. This company clearly does not give a ** about anything but the bottom buck. Making matters worse I have a pair of custom running shoes on the way and they are shipped via this crappy delivery in service. Shame on your company for being crappy enough to log over 3000 complaints.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

They left my package on top of my mail box nowhere near my house in the rain where anyone could have driven by and taken it. I called customer service. They said they would call back by 5 yesterday but they did not. The representative did not want to take my complaint at all.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I had a package being delivered to my apartment which is in a large complex. I received a notice on my mailbox that FedEx had made three attempts. However, that was simply not true. It seems as though they do not deliver to apartments in multi-unit housing. As a result my package ended up at a FedEx facility that was 35 miles from my home! This is not my first bad experience with FedEx but I am hoping it will be my last!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I specifically ask for my purchases not to be delivered via FedEx, they are a total pain to deal with. I am never home to accept my packages that require a signature so I ask them to keep the package at one of their FedEx locations that is closest to my house or work so I can pick it up. Every time I ask them to hold the package and I come to pick it up, they inform me it's on a truck, or if I ask them to leave it at another FedEx location they never do. Worst company to deal with! Very rude and unprofessional.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Twice now FedEx has left a note explaining they are unable to deliver a package and will try again. Neither time did the driver ring the doorbell. I have a camera/recording doorbell and would've be notified. When I called the company, the representative was disinterested and bored. She audibly sighed when I asked her to move the headset closer so I could at least hear her. She told me I could pick up the package or PAY to reschedule the delivery.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

As a customer and getting treated worse than I ever have been. "There is no more Service Commitment with Federal Express!" And I hope they go out of business soon! 1st Lie: It will be delivered 10-31-18 end of day. (7 days FOB Mort IL. To Southern Cal Long Beach area) tracking shows item spent 3 days at local dist Hub) 2nd Lie: ***Customer Not Available or Business Closed***. (I am waiting for auto parts via FedEx and cannot leave my house due to Vehicle not working in my driveway needing those parts). I kept checking my front door driveway mailbox every 1/2 hr from 10am till 430pm.

At 435pm I tracked package and found ***1. Customer Not Available or Business Closed***. I called and was told it was not supposed to be delivered until 11-1 end of day! THAT WAS NOT THE SERVICE AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO. So why then did I receive an email with 1. Customer Not Available or Business Closed on 10-31? (I HAVE PHONE CONVERSATION WITH REP AND E-MAILS TO PROVE ALL THIS)

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I ordered a Rollotor Walker (a Rolling Walker) from WalMart & WalMart says delivery on Thur & FedEx says Fri. I can't stand FedEx. They don't keep their word. I've had so many delivery issues where they don't let you know they're here to deliver your package. Just leave a door tag on the door with no time of delivery status or if they'll be back & if they tried to reach you. Nothing wrote. Just basically blank. I wish I didn't have to order things online. USPS is the best way to get your packages & mail. How can anyone figure out what to do (after waiting 8 or more hrs for their package) if nothing is wrote on the door tag. Disgusting way to run a co.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I absolutely despise having anything delivered FedEx and even more so when a signature is required. All the tracking number says is before 8pm. I was home all day long until I had a 5 minute errand to run at 4:30. I left a note on the door for them to call me if they came while I was out. Never got a call. I get home and sure enough, they left a door tag that only said I could pick it up 50 miles away from me, Monday-Friday, With no redelivery mentioned! I called cs at 5pm and after being on hold for 20 min was told that all they could do is try to deliver again tomorrow. Great, I get to do it all over again! I don’t know why anyone would actually CHOOSE to ship FedEx!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Driver continues to delivery packages when the dorm is not open. Every morning we open to see delivery tags posted on doors. Operating hours are clearly posted, yet driver continues to come outside of hours. When I called to complain, manager told me it was my fault that I did not call customer service to designate times building is open. When I called customer service to designate what times the building would be open, they replied that the times were already designated by FedEx and could not be changed. The times designated were once again beginning outside of normal operating hours. Customer service stated the packaged would be delivered again the next day. When the package did not come, I called customer service again to complain, and was told that it was my fault that I did not state the address was a university dorm, and that I would have to pick the package up.

FedEx Company Information