3.56/5
Based on 5,855 ratings submitted in the last year

4247 FedEx Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

So, I received a VM with the U.S. & Canada 800 number caller ID that was all in Chinese. After going through two automated menus, to get to a "live" Customer Service Representative about something other than a package. They could only help me with packages. Frustrating. I also emailed headquarters and received an email mentioning that it would be forwarded to their investigation team. So far, no case #.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Delivery person did not come to the location for delivery but marked the delivery attempt failed saying no person was available to collect. Repeated the same for three times and customer service didn't take any actions to make sure their employees work correctly. If you don't want to work, do not fool customers and your boss. If you are a lazy person, don't come to customer service business. Shipping with FedEx only created mental pressure for me; nothing useful. Oversee your employees' work.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I avoid Fedex at all cost. Every time I have something coming from them it always goes where they want it to go and not my home. Last week I got a call saying they needed a physical address for my package as per they can't deliver to a PO. BOX. Well they had taken it upon themselves to send my package to the wrong address even after I talked to them and gave my correct address the next day they sent my second package to that same wrong address. WHY? This happens all the time with FEDEX, and I hate this company. If I want to order online and I see FEDEX I will not order it. This one got by me as per it was coming from Walmart and I thought it was going to the store not being shipped by FedEx. I would not trust FedEx to deliver a matchbox full of dead flies.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

FedEx Ground driver damaged my property during a delivery back in March. Then FedEx pawned me off on to ARC, who handles these claims. They continue to blow me off regarding my claim. Five different times since my initial claim was made, I have been told by them that my file is under review and I will either receive a check or a letter in 10 days. Five times, including this morning! That is completely unacceptable. No one will give me the drivers name so I can sue them directly.

I spent $472 between materials and labor to fix my lawn that FedEx's driver damaged. Photos were submitted. Their driver claims they never drove through the lawn, but 5 minutes after the timestamp for delivery on my package was made, I arrived home to see the damage and wet tire tracks going up my driveway. I want this claim approved and I want my money. It is disgusting that FedEx uses a company that does nothing but deny claims. FedEx Express damaged my lawn two days later and Broadspire, their "insurance/claim company", paid my claim immediately. I want my money, I want a call from someone to tell me they are directing ARC to pay my claim immediately!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I became worried two days after my documents were supposed to have arrived. When I did the tracking, it showed two rows, two possible destinies. One, it had arrived and delivered in Dallas. The other one was waiting in Flower Mound. I called FedEx customer service. They said I was going to get a call. I told them also they could reach me by email. Either way, they did not reach out to me. It has been twelve days now, my package has not been delivered. I even wrote an email to FedEx VP Robert Carter to no avail. He simply answered: "To handling. Regards." Tomorrow is going to be the 13th day of the mishandling package mystery. Do NOT use FedEx. DO NOT use FedEx.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fedex?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I have a package that needed a signature in order to be delivered. I took off a vacation day to make sure I got the package. I receive a text from FedEx saying they tried to deliver but no one was home. They delivered to the wrong street. I live on a corner. I am two houses from the corner and then it turns into another street. There is a street sign there indicating which street is where. And sure enough, I go look at the other street, where there is a house with the same number, and there is a tag saying they attempted delivery. When I call and say, "I'm right here. Please give me my package," they tell me they can't contact the driver and therefore will try to deliver tomorrow (another vacation day). When I go online, which they said I should do, and try to put in instructions, I am limited to 35 character. Try putting instructions into 35 characters. It cannot be done. Two vacation wasted and who knows if the driver tomorrow will actually be able to read.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

Three times now they have said I was not home 2 for deliveries and one for return pickup. All 3 of those times I was home for the whole 24 hours. For the pickup I was home and the package was in sight on the porch, label on and ready! They are a unorganized and liars.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Just need to do a simple thing, and this is not the first time it happens, I need to include a return envelope, pre-paid. The online system is not accepting any of the credit cards- all valid. And there is no way to work around...so no service, no solution offered by the staff. Going to UPS again (same thing happened another time). Very upset.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I ordered a coffee table online and it was delivered through Fed Express. My address is **, Evanston, IL, and that was the address provided by the shipper. However, their people delivered it to **, the wrong address. Because of this, I was stressed out for a day looking for my package, I thought it was stolen and even called the police. However, it turns out that they send it to the wrong place. I have to go there myself and call an Uber to bring the heavy box back to my home. Guys, if you want to have your packages delivered to the right place. NEVER NEVER use Federal Express. They send your packages to the wrong address since their drivers cannot read.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Firstly they charge you $200 for priority shipping. I did my shipping on 6th of August and was told that the shipment would reach Bangalore India by 8th of August. And when I was shipping they told that nothing would be required by the Recipient. And now when I track it is stuck in Bangalore. This is so so ridiculous and frustrating. They are thieves who take money for top service and they don't deliver. Same thing happened last year. My brother never received his things and I paid tons of money for the shipment. They just take money on fake promises. Please aware. I wish I could just post review less that one star. And after that when you call customer care, nobody helps with anything.

FedEx Company Information