POF.com Reviews

POF.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.63/5

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

POF.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about POF.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about POF.com?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

After trying this app by creating a profile, I realized it was not for me. I was getting daily matches that were not of interest to me. They continue to ignore my request to allow me to remove my profile.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

It's full of ridiculously picky unattractive women with incredible demands, offering nothing in return. They don't even fill in their profiles, they say nothing about themselves but only talk about the perfect man they want. Things are 100% opposite on Seek4Her.com and you know why? Because women outnumber men there, so the men aren't so desperate, as a result the women are more feminine, open and friendly. They take better care of themselves, looking perfectly groomed and pretty. They have simpler, unspoiled personalities and adequate undemanding attitude. You don't have to be knight in armour or Rockefeller to be popular there. But on Pof you have to be perfect, you have to put in every possible effort to gain their attention, but ask yourself a question, is it worth it? Don't lose your time and dignity, brothers!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I met my husband on POF. I’ve always been off and on but have been permanently off the site since Nov 2019. I’ve met others on here that were just looking for a hookup but eventually I found my soulmate. Thank you POF.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

People listen up. Do not use POF.. Every time you create your profile they will keep deleting it for no reason... Bumble and Tinder is way better. Trust me.... I'm telling y'all now and I do repeat don't waste your time with POF. Your profiles will be deleted every time you create a new one.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Unfortunately, the password reset on POF does not work, I have not had access in over a week and sent multiple emails to POF customer service with no reply. This experience has been very frustrating for me and I cannot even get in to close my account.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

Best POF Customer service @1-781-386-3003. Plenty Of Fish (POF) Customer Service has a team of experts who are available 24 hrs to assist you. Call POF phone number. I had the some issue with my account at pof and they resolved my issue. Helped.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I don't believe one word one word out of this CEO's MOUTH!! He is 100% a liar!! A BIG FREAKING LIAR and his the sole employee story is horse poop!! I had my Identity stolen and my account hacked by PLENTY OF FISH!! I felt degraded and like a piece of crap. I went to POF and showed them screenshots of what they were doing. They hacked my account And took it out looking for members to use the new communication system. They bought coins and extended my membership on my credit card!! Yes, they not only stole my identity but they STOLE my money. Feeling like a victim, I took screenshots of what his people were doing. I'm Horribly upset and I showed theses screenshots to POF. They ignored me.

I finally used some foul language in an email I sent these people. Again, Can you imagine what was going through my mind?? I felt like someone PUSHED me down and beat the living crap out of me. My image was screwed! POF was using words like "HEY BABY" and other words that would creep the crap out of any woman. They rewrote my profile and caused me tons of reputation damage. It was POF who hacked me and ruined me. Their final answer was to kick me off the site for using bad language to one of his employee's. So, he's not the "SOLE EMPLOYEE!" He's a liar and a thief!! This CEO is a liar, a fraud and this site is dangerous because it's them who hack your account!! They stole my identity and they will steal yours too!! Be safe and don't join.. I'm ruined because of this trash site who steals money and your ID!!!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Used this site many times in the past decade. The only features they've added are paywalls to keep you from viewing profiles or finding out if someone liked your profile. The subscription rates are abusive, the matchmaking features don't work properly. It's just a garbage site. Avoid.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

I found someone I was really interested in, deleted my account and it was hacked after I deleted it. I tried to change my password and enter my account but matter what one of 3 emails you have (personal, student, professional) none of them received an email to edit my password. RUINING MY CHANCE WITH SUCCESS FOR A RELATIONSHIP I ESTABLISHED.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Total scam site....so many scammers...and even when you report the profiles....POF does nothing to remove them....disgusting men that make inappropriate comments....I have asked numerous times to remove profiles...nothing is done.

POF.com Company Information