3.93/5

Need help choosing? Get suggestions by answering a few simple questions

Need help choosing? Get suggestions by answering a few simple questions

14 Elite Matchmaking Consumer Reviews

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I recently moved to Los Angeles a year ago and was having a hard time meeting the right kind of men. I thought moving to a big city would make my dating life easier. I met Tammi in LA and have been happy with the men she’s matched me to. Elite Connections and their LA matchmakers have done a great job.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Dating in Orange County was very frustrating until a friend referred me to Elite Connections. I joined with them a couple months ago and have met several great men. I’ve had more than one OC matchmaker helping me and feel they are doing a very good job.

Get expert buying tips about Matchmaking Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

The matchmakers in OC have really been wonderful and helping me meet some very nice men since I joined. I’m referring Elite to all my single friends. They’ve been great and the best Matchmakers and introducing me to some very nice men.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I thought LA was a difficult place to date but NY is even harder. I wasn't happy dating online and really wasn’t dating at all. A friend met her husband through Elite Matchmaking so I signed up with them. They've matched me to some handsome professional men and I’m happy with the service. My matchmakers have been very helpful.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

The Elite Connections matchmakers have been introducing me to some wonderful women. The best part is the time saving factor. Not dating women that lie about their age and showing 10 year old photos. It’s not like online dating and I’m very happy working with the matchmakers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Matchmaking?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I live in NYC and Miami and joined with Elite Connections 7 months ago. They’ve matched me very well in both locations. The Miami matchmakers have done a great job but so have the matchmakers in NY. Thank you for your help.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I worked with Elite Connections for under a year and they matched me to Jon. He’s amazing and we are engaged. I recommend all my single friends to Elite. A great group of caring people. They are the best Matchmakers.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I was really happy that they meet everyone in person and run background checks. This was a huge deciding factor for me. While it certainly inexpensive I have been very happy with the quality of matches and the communication.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I thought it would live up to its ad that its users were highly educated and professional. Alas, it's just like all the rest. The system provides me with matches that are questionable in existence, too far away, and the site itself is very poorly designed. It allows for photos of users standing behind their phone in the bathroom and doesn't appear to oversee the words in the profiles.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2015

The reviews stating that Elite is a scam are exactly right. I was recruited and not charged and told not to tell my dates that I was not a paying customer. (Apparently I have the profile they were looking for - an attorney, etc). The women they provided actually were quality people but they were being misled and defrauded, because Elite was telling them that I and others they met had paid the same multi-thousand dollar fee. I actually reported Elite to the FBI.

Elite Matchmaking expert review by Mark Brooks

Elite Matchmaking is a matchmaking service that has been in business for 22 years. The company operates in Beverly Hills, Houston, San Diego, San Francisco, Boston, Orange County, Fort Lauderdale, D.C. and New York.

• Personal attention: Elite pairs clients with a relationship consultant who spends time getting to know the client's personality. After the consultation, a matchmaking team pairs the client with others, leaving computer algorithms out of the mix.

• Feedback offered: After a client has used their service, Elite offers clients the chance to have a one-on-one feedback session on how to improve their dating skills. This makes the client's experience an educational one and often helps improve customers' future dates.

• Pre-approvals: Members who use Elite Matchmaking are offered the benefit of getting to screen and pre-approve date candidates before they meet, which eliminates any matches that a client knows will not make a good partner off-the-bat.

• Large database: Elite has a database of thousands of potential matches, offering clients a large pool from which they can be matched and increasing the chances of finding a successful pairing.

• Best for: Single young people looking for a relationship, and divorcees or widows/widowers looking for new love.

Profile picture of Mark Brooks
      Mark Brooks Online Dating & Matchmaking Contributing Editor

Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.

Elite Matchmaking questions and answers

What problem is Elite Matchmaking trying to solve?
      Meeting people is easy. It is meeting the right person that is the challenge. At Elite Matchmaking, the nation's premier matchmaker, we meet with you one-on-one to find out who you are and introduce you to the one you have been looking for.
      What sets Elite Matchmaking apart from the competition?
      Our customized and personalized approach to matchmaking. Meeting each client face to face is a huge benefit as well since we hone in on who they really are and whom they desire to meet.
      What needs does Elite Matchmaking fulfill, and how does Elite Matchmaking fulfill those needs better than the competition?
      Getting to know all of our members means that Elite has a relationship with everyone our clients will be meeting. We also take the time to perform background checks ensuring safety.
      How does Elite Matchmaking measure success?
      Success is defined by each individuals relationships goal. Our measure of success personally is when a client lets us know they are on hold and no longer utilizing the service because they have met someone they enjoy spending time with.
      What’s the most common misconception consumers have about Elite Matchmaking?
      The most common misconception is that women are free and we cater only to men.
      How has matchmaking changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
      We have grown exponentially and expanded due to the increasing interest in matchmaking and media exposure. People are now more open to the idea.
      What is something you wish every consumer knew about Elite Matchmaking?
      How much we care about our clients and how this is not a job to us, each client is a part of our lives forever.
      Has Elite Matchmaking received any awards or recognition for its services?
      Yes, Elite Matchmaking has received the local Business Chamber Awards.
      How has Elite Matchmaking grown or evolved?
      I think each person individually in the company has evolved as we have grown. Working with so many different backgrounds, personalities, careers and individuals allows us to have a new perspective on matchmaking.

Elite Matchmaking Company Information