toll free
Call now for more information

Events and Adventures

Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Phoenix, San Francisco, Santa Clara, and Vancouver BC
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Attending Events & Adventures activities is worth it. I was new in my area so I wanted to meet new people and find things to do. Before attending my first event I didn't know exactly what I was gonna enter into, but it went really good. I've been to a lot of trips for a year and a half since joining. I do five to eight events a month, like hiking and going to restaurants and dance clubs. We recently did hang gliding and so far it's my favorite. I've had a good experience and I found new friends. I'm going to do the Friday the 13th event that's coming up in my area.

I originally heard about Events and Adventures through my sister. The club caught my interest because it provides an opportunity to meet new people. I work in a cubicle so I'm kind of isolated. I was nervous and excited before arriving at my first event because I wasn't sure what to expect. But it changed after I arrived. It was a splatter paint party and supposed to be at the facility but it ended up being in the parking lot of the club. I've attended 10 events and trips so far. They were all ones that I haven't done previously so they were things that I can now say I've done. Some of them I might do again while others I don't want to repeat anymore.

All of my travel and hotel experiences have been local. I did the zip line at Trinity Forest, the stand-up paddle boat at White Rock Lake, the fencing in Farmers Branch, the glass fusion at Quiggly's Clayhouse, the splatter your paint thing, the newcomers gathering, and the game night. I did one this past weekend. However, I have to look and see what coincides with my schedule because I've gone back to school. I'm still too new to meet any people that would be my closest and dearest friends so far. I'm also not looking, at this point in time, for a romantic meeting. My experience was great. In fact, I have recommended it a couple of times to my friends. I got to meet more people than I have in any of the other events even if I never really knew what that was before that night.

Events & Adventures is people meeting people and not online. I was nervous in the first few events until I started getting to know people. I do volleyball every week. I love that. But any of the ones where there are fun activities are the ones I like even though I've only attended local events and haven't gone to trips. Right now, I am signed up for one thing which I'm not too excited about because it's dancing and I'm not a dancer but it should be fun. I really like having a place to be able to do things with people that I know.

However it's expensive. And the website seems really old-fashioned, too. It doesn’t seem very easy to use and not very accessible on the phone. An app would be nice and better integration and more modern, easy-to-use interface on the online. A mobile version of the app would be great as well. I’ve made new friends but not really potentials. I went out with one guy but that’s it. Also, there are not enough men. A lot of the women are saying that and that’s accurate.

I was apprehensive before my first event with a small group of people doing Escape Room. It was a little far away from my place but it was in the area I'm familiar with so it was good. I also did snowshoeing which was my favorite, a dinner in Vancouver and then I went to a Saint Patty's day thing at a club downtown. There are a few girls who were nice and friendly. But it's very cliquey and the group was very segregated. Everyone knows each other and it's not very welcoming. I went into one event and left an hour later. The hosts aren't always great. They can be uninviting and catty. So, my experience is not good and I have not signed up for another event since.

I wouldn't recommend Events and Adventures at this point. The idea is great and they pick some interesting and new things to do all the time and I like that. I also like that they do things over all the areas of the lower mainland and there's something for everybody. However, they need to splurge and have talented people to be the host. People who are wonderful at letting newcomers feel welcome and making everyone feel a part of the group and getting people to intermingle. They like to use their members as hosts and that's a way to get out of paying people to do that. But with my experience, that's not the best move for the company. I've spent over $2,000 on this and I'm regretting it. I wish I hadn't done it but I'll go to more events and hopefully, my experience will improve the more I get to know people.

I have been a member for over a year and the first person I met I became friends with. We will call him John. He had been a member for two and a half years. just recently his membership was up and he has been struggling a bit with work. So instead of them maybe helping him out with him keeping his membership because he was struggling, they basically said "call us when you want to be a member again". My membership is almost up and if that's how they treat loyal members then I might think twice about renewing. If that's how they run this business they won't keep members.

I heard about Events and Adventures through a therapist and it just seemed like a way to get out in the action. I was curious about going into my first event but it was a really good experience. It was designed specifically for new members so there was an ice breaker and the person who ran it did a really good job. After the ice breaker, it was followed by a game night which was lots of fun. My schedule hasn't worked out to attend other events but I certainly plan to do that.

I got tired of going to the same places and do things over and over again. I signed up with Events and Adventures and I've been in for a couple of years now. At first, I was a little bit nervous and the experience was nerve-racking, and then it’s simply getting into the swing of things. They had new members’ meetings and there were some people that had been it for a while but they were simply there for the event following but it was very welcoming so I felt comfortable. We did camping trips which were good. I love singing and we’ve also done a lot of karaoke. We’ve gone to movies and we also went to Vegas one time together. I've been to places and events that I wouldn't even look into on my own. I've made friends and also dated a couple of people. They didn’t really work out but we’re still cool.

Being a member has been an easier way to meet people that are like-minded, simply want to go out and have fun. It’s also easier to talk to people whether it be female or vice versa. It’s also not like that pressure moment where you’re in a club on your own or friends, and try and do all the work. You’re already on a level playing field with that person so you’re both there for the same event and then you can simply talk and take some of that pressure out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Events and Adventures?

I'd like to meet new friends and do light activities. My daughter mentioned Events and Adventures to me and I looked them up online, and I signed up. At first, I was nervous about meeting new people but I've made new friends. I'm almost 61 and most of the folks are younger. I found a female travel buddy and we're going to an England-Scotland trip. I've gone to about 20 of their events. I liked the activities where there were more guys than girls because I want to find a significant other. It's fine to be with guys even though I enjoyed meeting some of the girls. We did fun activities like Topgolf and skeet shooting.

On the other hand, it was high-pressure at the very beginning to get into it. A lot of times, we try out first before we buy, like to having a one-month membership, or simply go as a guest to a couple of the events to see what they’re like. I couldn’t walk away and change mind. Also, I have some friends that might want to go to a couple of events. But if you came in first, they want you to sign up at the very beginning. The company would get more people to join if they were able to come as a guest. But overall, it was fun, I had new adventures and I got to meet people that live in the area.

With Events & Adventures, there were events already organized with a group of people. Before arriving, I had doubts about what kind of people were there but that changed when I arrived. There were nice people. I've gone to salsa class, a night at the planetarium, a tour in the city, and bowling which is my favorite. But I had one experience that wasn't very good. When they say there is a dinner organized after the event and they suggest the place, I thought this was included in the event since I paid a ticket for the planetarium that was higher than the normal ticket that I'd pay if I go alone. But the host did not organize it well.

The restaurant that was on the website was permanently closed. We stayed ten minutes looking for another restaurant that was quite close but the parking was terrible. So, finally, I wrote to the host that I wasn't going because it wasn't well organized and I couldn't find any parking space. And he replied, "The dinner after is not included in the event." So if the dinner after is not included in the event, then it should not be on the website.

It's sometimes hard to get out and meet high-quality people, and Events & Adventures is a nice way to get to know better people. On my first event, everybody's very nice. It was very welcoming, and I've enjoyed it. So far, I've attended five meetings. I've gone to a couple of dinners, I went to a game night, and we met at a club and listened to music. I got to get out of the house and I got a chance to meet people. I had a good time. I'm starting to build rapport with people, which is really nice. Now, when I show up I don't feel like a stranger so much. My experience has been good. I'm happy with Events & Adventures.

I moved to a city not knowing anybody. I heard about Events and Adventures on the radio and it's a cool way to meet people. My first event was reggae music in some restaurant. I was a little nervous because it was new but it was laid back pretty quickly. I have also been to bowling, dodgeball, trampoline, and I went to a country bar. I also have an upcoming event which is like a comedy club thing. It's been fun to meet new people. We've exchanged phone numbers and I am in contact with them outside of Events and Adventures.

I recently got divorced and Events & Adventures would be an interesting way to meet people. I have been a little nervous on my first event. It was a tour which was a bad idea. I didn't know anybody and when I got there, I didn't know what we were doing. There wasn't a lot of guidance through it. It was awful. I have done three events at the most but I haven't done any trip. None of the events have stood out as being or has been phenomenal. But, the favorite event I did was taking a boat ride with all the guys on the Houston Channel. I had the most fun out of that and had a good time. I made a couple of girl friends but I haven't met any guys.

I was a little bit disappointed in the cost of everything. After paying the membership fee and then paying additional for things, it was expensive for the different events. In some cases they tell us we're getting a discount but I'm not sure that we are. So, I've been cautious about what I've done to make sure I would enjoy it. I can't say that I'm dissatisfied with Events and Adventures but I would recommend someone be more cautious going into it.

Events & Adventures is a club that gets you to go out and do things. You're not going off and doing something yourself. There’s a group you can hang out with. And even if you don't know them very well, they’re all very accommodating and welcoming, which is the best thing about the whole thing and it doesn't matter if you know them or not. You've got yourself a whole bunch of new friends. Since joining Events and Adventures I've been to a lot of events. I ended up bailing on the first event that I signed up for. I was a bit nervous and I really didn't enjoy the vibe that people there gave off. But with the second event that I went to, everybody was really chill.

I try to aim now for six events a month. I've been here since August and I haven't always made it with all the rain but it's been a good number. My two favorite that we've done have both been up Mount Hermon Adventures. We did zip lining in December and that was at twilight. It was dark out and so that was really cool. Then, we went back there in January or February and we did a rope course adventure. I've also gone beer tasting, played beach volleyball and went to karaoke a couple of times. I've done bowling a number of times and last weekend I did archery tag which was amazing.

I found Events & Adventures on Facebook. I was interested with the opportunity to experience things that I haven't had the chance to experience before, as well as being involved with other people who are in the same position as me. I've went went to six trips since I started attending late January, and I was very scared before my very first event. But the apprehension that I had decreased with each event that I went to. I enjoyed the hiking a great deal because I wanted to try to experience getting outdoors more as well as being more active. The horseback riding was also a lot of fun, and the paint night was really good too. I've made lots of friends and I have connected with somebody. I'm glad I did it.

So far, I've gone to four activities with Events and Adventures. I did the bowling thing that's the introduction one and I did others where we met at a bar or a restaurant. I also did a trivia night. Then there were two hiking events that were cancelled. I stopped going to events because it wasn't worth my time. There are no men that are in my age bracket. I'm 57 and when I talked to the salesperson, she told me that there are people of all ages who attend their events. But there isn't. There's a lot of women from their 40s and 50s, but the men are younger in their 30s and early 40s. So the women there that are in my age bracket, we just hangout. I got a lot of women's numbers and they're all experiencing the same thing. Events and Adventures should be advertised more for younger people and to be more transparent.

I was nervous when I attended my first event with Events & Adventures since I'm not usually one who goes into things by themselves but I really enjoyed it. I've attended about 6 events and I've really enjoyed doing it. I like the events and being able to do different things that I normally wouldn't do. I really like that it's helped me get outside my comfort zone. My first event, the indoor surf city class, was really fun. I also did a self-defense class and some of us went to lunch afterwards, which was probably the most enjoyable I've done because it was a beautiful day and it was so much fun talking to people I didn't know. I have made friends.

The activities in Events & Adventures are very interesting. I was nervous before I arrived on my first event. So far I’ve been to five events already, but the first one remains to be my favorite because we went to a club afterward and the music and I were able to dance and relax. It was a little more attuned to me. I've done the bowling, the zombie run, the hike, the Cards Against Humanity games and the salsa dancing. The hosts are very personable, accommodating and they really try to make you comfortable in the event and it's well organized.

I would give them zero!!! When I sign up I told them I wasn't sure if this was my thing but I wanted to try anyways, they said "no problem you can always get out when you want." I sign up for 6 months and when I called to cancel they said it was okay I just need to pay the contract for $1645.00 only after two months of using. Obviously I refuse that is not what they told me when I signed up. Now three years later a collection agency called and now I have $1,645 in my credit and I had excellent credit. Thanks to them I was refuse a credit I needed for something important. Thanks for ruining my credit. I still refuse to pay something I didn't use!!! Because you pay a monthly fee and doesn't include anything you end up paying more at all the events you go! So it's pointless. I meet my husband in match and cheaper!!!

Events & Adventures seemed like a good way to meet other people. When I arrived at my first event, I felt like I knew what I was expecting to happen. They explained how things worked and it seemed like no big deal. There were people there to greet us and I started talking to other people. So far, I've been to four of their events since I just started with them. I did the yoga paddleboard which was my favorite, a ski trip, and the new meet-up meeting. There was also a game thing after that and the dodgeball trampoline. I’ve made some good acquaintances through Events & Adventures. This last one I attended, one of the guys was doing a side ski trip thing so I signed up with him to do it which was cool. It's been fun all in all.

Joining Events and Adventures was a way to get out and meet new people and do some activities that I liked to do, but wouldn't necessarily do them by myself. And it helps to possibly meet someone somewhere down the road that had the same interest that I do. I was a little nervous when I first joined an event because I didn't know anyone. The good thing was it was close to home and it was a very public place where even if I wasn't comfortable, I would've been comfortable anyway because it's a place I've been before. I went up to the front desk and they directed me to where my group was. Once I was over by the group, the coordinator was very accommodating and made sure that everyone knew I was new to make me feel welcome.

At this point, I've been to six or seven events. I travel a lot, so I was gone for a three-week time. I just got back and did two events this weekend and I have more planned for this week. I've only been a member since the end of January and I've enjoyed every one of the events I attended such as what we did yesterday at a glass fusion place. But it was mostly girls, so that defeats the purpose of possibly meeting someone. I also enjoyed my first time when we went to Main Event and we did laser tag and bowling. That was fun because it was very interactive and there were lots of guys and girls out there.

There's a wide range of activities, whether they be physical or not. Events and Adventures try to satisfy everybody's needs and they are satisfying mine as far as the variety of events that they offer. Unfortunately, I only made lady friends. I also noticed during the new members game night that most of the members are younger than I am, which was fine. But I keep hoping one of these times there will be more male participants that are in my age range. Other than that, I'm very happy with Events and Adventures and I would recommend it over and over again.

Events & Adventures isn't really a dating service. It's singles getting together for different events. I've been a member for about five years now, and my first event has been fun. Everyone seemed friendly and I felt good. The mingles and volleyball events are some of my favorites. They also have trips but I never went on one as I'm super busy with work. Still, I met a lot of nice, cool people that I'm still friends with, even with some people who are not members anymore. It's cool.

I joined the Events & Adventures club because it would narrow down who I want to hang out with, the fact that they are single or educated. I wasn't sure what to expect but I figured that the lady liked me when she signed me up and it was true. The girls are nice and older. But the guys were all awkward and weird and they'll immediately try to hit on you. They just seem to be there to get something. I was told they would be nice, younger guys, but that's not the case at all.

The only thing that's good is the two other girls that I met were really nice and they're all my age. So, I made a couple of friends. But they say that they have the same experience. They're like, "No. These guys are gross. Don't talk to any of them." And they said there's so many members. And I'm like, "Really? There's like 20 that are always the same awkward people." They lied to me. I feel like it's a scam.

Moreover, there's rarely events in my area. And it says like some you pay for, some they pay for but there's literally nothing they pay for. I'm paying for this service but every single thing I would go to, I pay for my food, my drinks, and for the activity. Nothing is free. I signed up mid-February and I've been to six events. The worst thing is that I paid for a specific calendar and the one I signed up for was $30 and then I cancelled it three days in advance because I realized I couldn't go. But it still says I owe $30.

I talked to someone from their accounting department to tell that that this is a mistake. I cancelled and didn't go to the event. It shows on my calendar that I cancelled it. But they said it doesn't matter. So I thought that's a scam. I still owe them $30 but I don't want to pay for it and I'm not sure what's gonna happen with that. In their end, it says that I cancelled three days after the event. But that's impossible because when I once chose a different event that I went to and tried to cancel it, it wouldn't let me because it's after the event. But they do not care.

But one of the few bright sides to this was this really cool indoor mini-golf event in San Francisco, and of course, you pay for your own entry into it. Some engineers created it and it's really cool. I would have never gone if I hadn't done Events and Adventures. But I'm paying for a calendar of events that I could do on my own. I can have a friend on my own.

I first heard of Events & Adventures on the radio and I got interested in going out and making new friends. But I almost didn't want to join because at first, I felt that it's a little pricey. But I know they have payment plans and that if I pay all upfront, it's cheaper. Before arriving for my first event, I was hoping people are friendly and when I got there, pretty much everybody's looking for the same thing. I like how they plan everything and then you just show up when you sign up for it. But they were also open to suggestions. There was a hang gliding event that I wanted to do but it filled up so fast that I didn't get to sign up for it. So, I said that they put that back on and the hosts told me they'll see what they can do after trying new things first.

I've been to around eight events and my favorite so far are the dancing ones. How to Moon was my very first one and that was so much fun. Then, there was also one that I forgot to read the itinerary and it was supposed to be formal but I dressed casually. So, I was a little out of place but I still had a good time and that was an amazing one also. I've made some new friends going to these events and when I brought a friend to an event while I was in Dallas, she met someone in the group and they're dating now. I'm open to meeting new people, but I haven't met someone yet and I'm not into rushing anything. Also, I feel like maybe if you meet someone and get married, then you're obligated to get out of it and that damages the fun for a little bit. But E & A has been good so far and I feel like they should have it everywhere. I've had a really good time, that's why I've recommended it to a bunch of friends.

I'm single and all my friends are married or have kids. I then got interested with Events and Adventures especially with the way to meet new people. I felt a little nervous before arriving to the first event but it changed after I arrived. The event host was very nice and introduced me to people that have already shown up. It was an icebreaker for everything. I went to six or seven events including Nuts and Bolts party, Valentine's Day party, Tinder meetups, dance class, and Live Band Karaoke, which was my favorite.

My upcoming event is a Tinder tomorrow night. I've made some friends in the events I’ve joined but there's nobody whom I can text yet. Also, Alex, our event coordinator, was super and very good at what he does. He makes one at ease and welcome, treats one a friend, and makes sure that one is having a great time. Everyone around the member feels comfortable. It was a great experience with Events and Adventures. It’s a way to get out and do things one would normally do on their own.

I saw an ad on the SkyTrain station and I liked the idea about Events and Adventures. This matches my style and I also like to be open with people and get to know more friends. I'm very social so it was a great idea. I liked it and I looked forward to it. On my first event, I was hoping to find nice people and get to have a warm welcome, warm greetings and warm setting. From that moment on, the socializing, I have a little concern about it. We've chat from the beginning, each one had to do introductions of themselves just to break the ice and let everyone talk but it made everyone sitting there just stating their names and where they live. It's just a question and answer and doesn't look natural. We came there to hang out, chat and explore whatever the question comes up and not to feel obligated, just to fill in the blanks when the host wanted us to do that.

I have attended tons of events and adventures but my favorite ones were those that I have enjoyed the company, more than the event itself. So, restaurants and activities, I've done most of them and I don't have any enjoyment in the event itself. I had more enjoyment with the people that I hang out with. The company made the events enjoyable or not.

In the Events and Adventures, I found people are making groups within groups. It's like when I came here, I'm a single person and the first to come in but it wasn't even hard for me to blend into any group. Although, it defeats the purpose which is to hang out and sit together and get to know each one without barriers, without boundaries because that's what we're all there for. I also found that the people are sometimes a little bit conservatives and they just speak to the people that they know and that's it. However, we have signed up and I wanted to maximize the use of my membership. It was a new experience although not exciting to find what I'm expecting to find.

I got interested in joining Events & Adventures because everyone in the club was single. I was a bit nervous before arriving at my first event, which was a bike trip to Chicago, and I didn't know what to expect. The event, however, hot kinda canceled due to rain. Unfortunately, only three members had a bike and five other people didn't, so they had to go and rent. They said "go ahead" and we found out later that they tried to rent a bike but couldn't because the rental was closed. So, there were only three of us left biking. I was not very interested because I was looking for a bigger group.

One problem is that a lot of the events are in Chicago. I live in the suburbs and there aren't many events there. Nevertheless, when I renewed my membership, they gave me a discount for living far away. Despite this, the trips I have attended have been too many to count. I try to go once a week and I've been going for a year and a half. I've gone skydiving, line dancing and camping. I've also played volleyball, wallyball and archery tag. Also, I've attended the New Year's Eve, Halloween and 1920's Gangster parties. The skiing trips have been the best. I've made a lot of friends and gone on a couple of dates and I'm having a fun time.

I needed to get social, and I needed to meet new people and I was looking for a date. I then joined Events and Adventures in October. I was nervous, excited, and scared before I went to my first event, but it was fun after I mingled a little bit. I went to four events a month since I joined. I started with archery, and then I went bowling a couple of times. I've been out to eat a few times as well. In addition, I even went to their New Year's Eve party and it was just a lot of drinking. I also went to their game nights at a bar, and it was fun. I used to like bowling on Fridays where they had new people, but they haven't been doing that for a long time now.

However, I haven't been there much in January and February because it feels very awkward in a lot of situations. Also, the same kind of people are going, and I don't feel like I belong there anymore. They haven't been offering things that I wanted to do, and with my last couple of experiences there, I wanted to shoot myself, so I didn't go. But I'll go to their events again. I just have to work it out. Moreover, if people want to be social and meet new people, there are a lot of cheaper ways to do it. I've found several meetups that do the same thing like Events and Adventures, and they don’t cost anything. So, I would try the meetup first.

In the past, I had a lot of friends and we would get together. However, as soon as everyone got their own jobs after college, that started to fade away and I was bored out of my mind. I got interested in Events and Adventures because it was a place that does fun things practically every day. I was very energetic before arriving at my first event and I really had fun.

Since then, I've attended events and trips twice a week on average. I've attended volleyball, escape rooms as well as parties inside clubhouses and suites. So far, my favorite event was the new year's eve party because it was long and packed. It felt like a true event. However, I pay a $100 a month minimum while others pay more. I'm wondering where the $100 is going to because we end up paying full price for all the events anyway. It seems a bit overpriced.

It's been fantastic to be with Events & Adventures. They have outgoing people and an uplifting environment. I was interested in its active events and adventures and yet being single, trying to hopefully meet somebody. Before arriving at my first event I was nervous and a little apprehensive. My feelings changed when I arrived and mingled with others a little bit. It was still awkward because I'm not an outgoing person at first. But once I met a couple of the host, they were extremely easy-going, relaxed and they joked around a lot. It wasn't a real stiff situation. They were very normal people, they weren't stiff and boring and they had a lot to talk about. I have made new male and female friends from the events I've attended.

I've only done two trips with Events & Adventures and some of the hiking events with the hiking group. I plan to join several activities in the future. They have so many coming up and I don't know what to choose because I can't do all of them. They've got a very good calendar lined out for March. Right now I'm facing a little bit of a struggle because I just got laid off from my job. I'm struggling how to make the additional monthly payment that I'm committed to. That is a little bit of a stress but I'll figure it out.

I was interested in meeting new people and trying different thing, then I heard about Events & Adventures on the radio. I was a little nervous going to my first event but it wasn't too bad and I've been to a good 50 events since. I've gone on overnights, hikes, go-carting, pub nights, game nights, symphony and comedy nights - of these, I like the overnights the most. It's a really great group of people and I've absolutely made a lot of new friends and had fun.

I'm at a point where I needed to get out and I was interested with the variety of activities Events and Adventures has. The club is more social than anything and one could do about anything. I was fine before arriving at my first event. I've gone to several events and I'm usually going on my own. I don't know too many people but everybody is super friendly. And one always got the host person, which is nice. So they're looking out for the member. I have done four or five events and the first one was a dinner. We did a meet and greet. A Light Festival at night on the weekend was another one. I've done Cards Against Humanity, which had many many disclaimers. It was hilarious, cool and most people joining the game were strangers but not after playing the game. The hosts were so good too. If one gets easily offended, he/she should forget playing it. I was trying to explain the game to a newbie but one has to play it to know how it's played.

My next event is a band and a happy hour on a Saturday. In the events I've attended, there are a couple of people that I've seen and whom I’m Facebook friends but we haven't done anything outside of that or haven't hooked up to do anything else. It's just a friendly group. I also love to say that Maggie in Phoenix, who is our lead person, is fantastic. We have a private Facebook page about asking us, "Hey, I heard about this" or "Heard about that. What do you think?" and we get to vote. One gets to be part of the process and it's not just Maggie picking for the events.

I heard about Events and Adventures from a friend and I got interested with the amount of activities that they had. I've gone to at least 20 events including indoor skydiving and wallyball which was my favorite. I've also gone to restaurants and met new friends through the group. I recommend Events and Adventures not just for dating but for friendship too.

Events and Adventures Company Profile