toll free
Call now for more information

Events and Adventures

Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Phoenix, San Francisco, Santa Clara, and Vancouver BC
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Attending Events & Adventures activities is worth it. I was new in my area so I wanted to meet new people and find things to do. Before attending my first event I didn't know exactly what I was gonna enter into, but it went really good. I've been to a lot of trips for a year and a half since joining. I do five to eight events a month, like hiking and going to restaurants and dance clubs. We recently did hang gliding and so far it's my favorite. I've had a good experience and I found new friends. I'm going to do the Friday the 13th event that's coming up in my area.

I originally heard about Events and Adventures through my sister. The club caught my interest because it provides an opportunity to meet new people. I work in a cubicle so I'm kind of isolated. I was nervous and excited before arriving at my first event because I wasn't sure what to expect. But it changed after I arrived. It was a splatter paint party and supposed to be at the facility but it ended up being in the parking lot of the club. I've attended 10 events and trips so far. They were all ones that I haven't done previously so they were things that I can now say I've done. Some of them I might do again while others I don't want to repeat anymore.

All of my travel and hotel experiences have been local. I did the zip line at Trinity Forest, the stand-up paddle boat at White Rock Lake, the fencing in Farmers Branch, the glass fusion at Quiggly's Clayhouse, the splatter your paint thing, the newcomers gathering, and the game night. I did one this past weekend. However, I have to look and see what coincides with my schedule because I've gone back to school. I'm still too new to meet any people that would be my closest and dearest friends so far. I'm also not looking, at this point in time, for a romantic meeting. My experience was great. In fact, I have recommended it a couple of times to my friends. I got to meet more people than I have in any of the other events even if I never really knew what that was before that night.

I had just moved to the Twin Cities and I needed a way to meet people and get out of my house. Then my dad heard about Events and Adventures on the radio. I was a little nervous before my first event but that was a long time ago. I've been with them for seven years now. I try to do at least one event a week but I've never done a trip. Some of them seem expensive for what they are most of the time. But my favorite event is dog sledding. I also like game night, hang gliding and the camping trips. And I've made some very good friends.

Events & Adventures really seem to check people out pretty carefully. I liked that they interviewed you first and it wasn’t just like a dating site where you go online and fill out all the application. I think the first event I went to was handled very nicely. I've also gone to a lock-in, an escape out, a Halloween Party which is the biggest event I went to, a few dinners, a painting class, a dance class and one where you meet for drinks and appetizers. I've only been to a handful because the way my work schedule is but everyone has always been very pleasant and open and those were all things that I wanted to do. I've made some new friends and I haven't really done as much as I probably should have for what I'm paying but I have enjoyed the times that I've gone.

Also the website is well done with plenty of activities that’s more within my schedule, as well as things that are out of cost and just enough free activities. There was something every night and for all ages. There's something for people in their 30s, for people there that are 46 and some older people, too. It's a very well-to-do tight group that runs it. They're there and keeping an eye on things and yet people can do whatever they want. It's very well organized. It’s a good time and I’d recommend them to friends.

When I went in to do my interview and all that and signed up, I specifically asked several times if there were events out closer to my area because, on their website, they have a location in Johnsburg. At that time, they said no and that location has since closed but they reassured me that at least 50% of our events happen out in that area but none that I have seen.

It was interesting that Events and Adventures were specifically targeted for singles in Chicagoland area for people who want to go out and do something and not just sit around and be bored. I've only done one event and I've been a member for two months now. It was kind of a different experience for me while I was at the event and we were doing the escape room, everything was great. Then afterward, we all hung out in the general common area then we all decided to go next door and grab a drink or some food. There were 30 people involved, 15 people walked over. Within five minutes, there were four of us left and nobody said anything. The rest of the group just kind of walked out without notifying anybody else. It didn't sit right with me.

I haven't really looked for another event. I've only looked to see if there's any event out closer to me because if I'm going to spend my time and that kind of money, I want to be doing things that I like to do and other people like to do and then socialize afterward. Instead of going to the event and then bolt especially if I'm going to invest three plus hours in the car to get to that. It's a non-refundable thing and most of the events are in the city of Chicago and I live 50-70 miles outside of the city. I was excited at first, exhilarating when there, but disappointing overall.

Houston's a big city and I was looking for something to do on the weekends, so I checked Events & Adventures out. My very first activity with them was when we went to the horse track, watched the horse races and ate dinner. It's been three months and I have gone to more or less 10 events, including that, a couple of parties at the club house and a crawfish boil, Mardi Gras and Valentine wrapped into one. We also played sand volleyball at a bar and there's been a Sunday barbecue. I've found some friends, too. I like Events & Adventures and I recommend them to people. The more time you put into it, the more you're going to get out of it and the better experience you're going to get. It's all specific to the person for what they want out of it.

I heard about Events and Adventures advertised on the radio as a social gathering, not a dating service so I went with it. I was a little anxious on my first event but when I arrived, the people there were friendly and very welcoming. We went around by saying our names and where we were from. I’ve attended over 50 events since November. We went zip lining and last week, we had bubble soccer. We also went to see and learn about the llamas and we’re going to England in June.

I've been single for a while and Events and Adventures helps me get out of the house. I am not pressured in trying to meet someone. As a matter of fact, I'm 62 and I'm the oldest one there. The average age would be in the mid or late 30s but it's fun to be around the kids and watching and getting to know them. There's not very many men my age in it but I have met some lady friends. As a matter of fact, I'm going to roam with one in England. We’ve done some things outside of the group too and it's great.

The only thing is it’s a catch-22. It's a little expensive but you know that the people that are investing in this are committed. They are not just your run-of-the-mill person on the free online dating site. They are professional people which I tend to be more comfortable with. Even security-wise, I'm not thinking there's somebody in there to scam me. It's not cheap but you get what you pay for. I'll definitely recommend them if somebody could afford it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Events and Adventures?

I like the idea of Events & Adventures' event planning and taking that part off my plate. I was curious when I arrived at my first event but after that, I figured out what was it then I went and had fun. I've attended the wallyball and some of the bar eating events. There's also a soccer game, and the gun shooting one was my favorite.

Events & Adventures is a good program. I've just begun my fifth month with them. They offer a lot to singles like me who find themselves working a lot. I’m about 30 minutes away from them in a clubhouse down there. I’m from the north side of Houston and I love it. They are able to schedule on their calendar events that are close by to me to where I can enjoy it, and take trips to other places as well. And the variety’s nice, too. The fact that I can enjoy musical theaters down in Hermann Park or go to a science lecture in a museum or just hang out and do sand volleyball at a local hangout up where I live is amazing.

My cousin kept telling me about the singles group and he would not stop talking about this thing for a month. You go to events and you keep meeting the same people. You get a chance to meet somebody and continue to see them and things work. I said, "When are you gonna join? You keep talking about this." He said, "Yeah, I heard it on the radio and I looked it up." He told me that it was Events & Adventures and I said, "Oh okay. Text that to me so I can look into it." I went into the website and I put my information and then I got called. The rep said, "Well, you can come in and I can give you more information." I went and talked to Jody and I said this is a whole different thing than online dating.

It was a little better because you get to meet people face to face instead of not being sure if you're meeting someone for real or what their true intentions are. I started thinking that this would be something better than what I've been doing so far because I really want to meet somebody and eventually be married. All the things that are out there now sucked for me. I've never been married and I don't have kids and I get rejected because of that. You don't have to deal with the drama or anything like that. Also, I'm 47 but I'm a young 47. My age is not a big deal. I also do better face to face than through email or messaging so I went on to Events & Adventures.

I'm very social so arriving at my first event didn't even matter to me. I went with a plan. I knew everybody there was single so it was okay. In a normal situation, when you go into a group setting or a bar, you have to assess the place. You know who's out there looking for somebody and who isn't and you can tell that by their demeanor in the place. But at least with Events and Adventures, you know they're single and they're there for a reason. Especially for the women because you don't have to worry about a guy playing with a double life. If he's married, he's married, but he's out there messing around and vice versa.

I did a lot of the summer stuff and there were no weekends for me. However, the biggest hang up I have about Events & Adventures was that it was more Chicago-based and I'm not from Chicago. I'm in the suburbs. I can't go to a lot of the weekly events because I get out at about seven and by the time I get to Chicago, either the event is over or I don't want to participate anymore because I've been sitting in traffic for an hour and a half. I've met a lot of people from Naperville or from Waukegan. There's nothing that's going to be close to a person that joined from Waukegan unless they come to Chicago.

I met some friends but I'm not looking for guy friends. Every time I go now, I try to get a number or try to get to talk to somebody. However, there has been some situations that I ran into which I was disappointed. It was the Valentine's event and halfway through the event, I've seen this girl and I have to go say hi to her because she was gorgeous. But she was grouped up and she was dancing with her girlfriend and these two other guys.

Eventually, that girl sat down so I said, "Hi, how you doin'? Is someone staying here?" She said, "No." I sat down and had a conversation and she told me that she came with a friend that is also part of the event. I started telling her about the event, what it's about and what they do. It was a simple conversation. Her friend came up and said, "Excuse me. This is my friend and she's not allowed to talk to anybody that we don't know." I said, "Okay. So, why didn't she say that?" We were engaged in a conversation and her friend grabbed her from the chair and took her to the dance floor. I let that slide but that was rude.

Also, there were a couple of events where you would go and you would assume things and they wouldn't be true. The first one that I went to, I thought it was catered and we pitched in a few dollars. But, they just reserved tables and then you order your own food and they put it on one bill. I said, "We put them all in one bill? I don't wanna do that. I don't know these people. How do I know they're not gonna walk out and just leave whoever the last person with the bill? You guys gotta be more careful."

I talked to the person that's running the thing and I said, "You know what, that'll be just nice that you guys would be cutting clear of what is to be expected on stuff like this because if that's the case, I rather just eat before I go and then worry about my own drinks or whatever the case may be." Just be forward, don't try to massage and say, "Oh yeah, there's dinner and we're gonna this, we're gonna do that." Then, it's not. However, it has gotten better. They listened on that one.

But right now, what I'm seeing and it's starting to get annoying was that it was getting real cliquey. It's all about the Chicago people and the suburb people were not part of the clique. I even froze for two months because I don't want to see them anymore. We can't get into the mix there. It doesn't mean that I don't try to get involved with some of those conversations, but after you see them a few times, you know there's nothing there. The rep kept saying we're getting about 20 new people a day. I said, "Well every time I come out, it's the same people. Where're the more people?" When they had something close to me during the week that I was able to go to, I met different people which was cool. But, there were still the same few that likely go to all the events which is good because that's what it's there for. You want to go to an event constantly because you're paying for it.

We knew about Events & Adventures through a friend. I just kept it at the back of my mind for a while and we talked about it at New Year's, and a friend signed me up for following up. I was interested in the club to be more active and meet people. I just started with them in January and I've been to a bunch of events and trips. I've probably attended two to three events a week, and most of these have been indoor activities so far. I liked the rock climbing and the bowling is always fun. Other than that, the game nights are always fun. A lot of times, we just do dinners, happy hour, and stuff like that.

Since I've been going there, I've found friends, but no one significant yet. There have been a couple of events outside of Events & Adventures that I've attended with a recurring Saturday group of people that I've met at E&A that do rock climbing every week. I've also been invited to a few other events outside of E&A, but I haven't gone to them. The services that E&A provides and the events that they put on are great. There are a little overpriced, though. Overall, it's pretty easygoing with E&A. The events are well organized. When we get there, everything's ready to go and people just hit the ground running.

I like getting to meet new people and going to different places. During my first event with Events and Adventures, I was excited and the people there were pretty friendly. So far, I've been to five of their events and trips. I liked the longer treks and one of them was good. I hope that every month, though, they maybe have more of those events. It's been a new experience on the whole.

I was single, very lonely and was trying to put myself out there in any way. I grew up in Minnesota, went away for college and ended up coming back to Minnesota. A bunch of my high school friends was around, but a lot of them weren't really available and very far. One of my closest friends ended up having moving to Cincinnati dorm.

I joined Events & Adventures and during the first event I attended, I wasn't sure what to expect. I got to find a game, and that got me comfortable. Over the last two years, I've attended their events about two or three times a week and the camping trips are the most valuable for me. My biggest takeaway is that I've made a lot of really good friends. One of the places that I would like to live someday is in Southern California and I don't know if Events and Adventures has many clubs down there or not. I just like to see more clubs around the country. Overall, it has been a life-changing experience for me.

I saw Events & Adventures online and I was interested in meeting new people. I signed up for the club in Chicago. I gave the down payment but I never showed up on any event there. I tried to cancel it but it’s seven days after. So, I never met anyone in Chicago and I never used the club there. But I used the club here a few times in Minneapolis. I did not use it during my first year but I guess the people from Events & Adventures’ office restored the sign back to me for Minneapolis. The first event I came to was the trivia game. I was new in Minneapolis so I was excited. I met interesting people but I’m not over there all the time so right now, people already know each other from before. I’ve been a member for about a year now and I go to two events per month. My last event was watching the Night of Modern Ballet and my favorite event was hiking.

With Events & Adventures, there’s always something to do, there are free events, and you can feel like a part of the group. However, the host people are always the same. There’s never anyone new.

My experience with Events and Adventures has been great. I am interested in trying new things, meeting new people, just getting out and experiencing life. I've been having a really great time and making new friends. I went to a good handful of events since January, five for this month alone and I signed up for sixth in May. I haven't gone on any trips yet but I will. My favorite event is a tossup between indoor skydiving and meeting Pauly Shore at the Improv on Comedy Night. I've been making suggestions to my event manager Alex whenever I come up with them. I tell my friends they ought to look into Events and Adventures because it's great. And I even met a few strangers while out on an event and they were asking me. So, I just told them a little bit about it and said that they should look into it.

Events and Adventures were going to be doing some interesting things that my friends don’t usually do. The new members' event was my first event and it was very fun and the person who led it was really good. Out of the six events that I have been to, the sailing event was my favorite and the hiking one was really good too. I went out to brunch, which was very nice. I went out to dinner once and I’m not really sure I want to do that again. I can eat with my friends anytime, but it’s the other things that I don’t have anyone to do anything with.

I have seven upcoming events planned. I’m planning to go to one of the things on Friday night and then on the following Friday. The people who have led the trips and events have been really nice and social and welcoming. They’re really good people even though they’re volunteers. In general, I’m satisfied with my experience. But I don’t think I’d recommend them to my friends because most of them are married already and they’re older. I would be happy if there’s actually a lot of people in their 50’s and 60’s during the surfing. I’m really old, so there’ll be no man there for me, which is too bad. There should be more men in their sixties doing this stuff. But I’m going to still do everything that I want to do there.

Events & Adventures is a way to get out and meet people and have a social life. It’s worth a try and worth looking into. I go frequently to their events. I was nervous prior to arriving in my first one but that changed as everybody was so welcoming. I only do the local camping things. I like the snorkeling at the Mall of America and I also went to the Halloween bash at Lucky’s 13. Then I’ve done a few mingles, some bowling, and some rock climbing. My next event would be camping for Memorial Day. I've made friends with it. It’s one of those things where I could put myself out there and I just have to grow a pair and go.

The events sounded fun and I wanted to make new friends that's why I joined. I was nervous arriving at my first event. It wasn't like happening kind of party events but I just kept going and I found one that I absolutely love. My very first one that I fell in love with was at the social science museum. We drank beer and did fun things with the science museum. I've been in the Events and Adventures club for two years now so I have been to a lots of events. It has been great with. I'm enjoying myself and I've met a lot of friends. I don't do quite as much now as I did last summer because I've made a lot of friends and I do stuff outside of the group with them.

Being new to the area, I'm very glad I joined Events and Adventures. I was a little nervous before arriving in the event the first time. It was an ice skating event and I was eager to see how it all worked out and who I'd meet. I've done at least 15 events since joining, from ice skating to dinner at different locations. I've also done hikes, bowling and movie nights, but I haven't done any trips. I enjoyed the wine tasting and I've done the fund-raising event three times as well. Then we're walking around the lake this coming Wednesday. The ages range from 22 and up, and it would depend on how active one would want to be. There are events every day and sometimes two per day on the weekends. Also, there's usually a good activity or two indoors if it's raining outside. So, it’s a nice variety of things to do. And you can pick and choose, which is nice. I've made three good friendships, so far. I’m looking forward to more events and meeting more people.

Events & Adventures is people meeting people and not online. I was nervous in the first few events until I started getting to know people. I do volleyball every week. I love that. But any of the ones where there are fun activities are the ones I like even though I've only attended local events and haven't gone to trips. Right now, I am signed up for one thing which I'm not too excited about because it's dancing and I'm not a dancer but it should be fun. I really like having a place to be able to do things with people that I know.

However it's expensive. And the website seems really old-fashioned, too. It doesn’t seem very easy to use and not very accessible on the phone. An app would be nice and better integration and more modern, easy-to-use interface on the online. A mobile version of the app would be great as well. I’ve made new friends but not really potentials. I went out with one guy but that’s it. Also, there are not enough men. A lot of the women are saying that and that’s accurate.

I had a friend that had done Events & Adventures, and I joined the club in winter too. I was interested in being able to go do activities and adventures and not have to have it be a big commitment with the relationship. I wasn’t in a place where I wanted to date anybody so said I was going to do this and be around positive people who were doing things in their lives proactively. My first event was a holiday card making activity which was fun. That was a smaller group that had six people and everybody was welcoming. I was nervous then but I liked it. Meeting people is a common thing for me since I'm on sales. I have a friend who remarked that I was going there with strangers, but I answered that it didn't really feel like that to me.

I used to go to their events three times a week but I haven’t been to an event in a little while because I was busy with other things. So far, though, I’ve gone to 15 events. I like people and like all the events. But my favorite is the ice castle one ‘cause that was unique. We went out to Stillwater which is a town on the river. You can go for the day and go antiquing. It’s really pretty and it’s even better in the summer. People get their boats out in the summer and it’s really cool. I hope they have an event over there in the summer. We went there in the winter, though, and they built up this whole ice castle thing. You can walk through it and little kids can go sliding. It was really sweet.

I’ve made a lot of female friendships through Events & Adventures and that to me has been more valuable. I appreciate the friendships I made there. There are some nice guys but I don’t want to date any guys in there. It’s my activities place and it’s more valuable to me from that perspective. I like to keep it clean and keep the boundaries good. The Minnesota branch of Events & Adventures does such a good job but there are some minor things I would see as areas of improvement. It’s always tough to think of activities to do but maybe they can get more creative with the activities. I’m an outdoorsy person so maybe we could do more hiking or that kind of thing.

I heard about Events and Adventures in a radio ad. I got interested in the different activities that they offered. My first event was helping set up a smaller party that was going to be held the next day and I was little nervous. But after that, I wasn't nervous anymore. A have attended between 5 to 10 events. Those were hiking, a baseball game, a party and archery, which was cool. I have made one friend although we haven't gone outside of the events but no significant others.

I was interested about meeting single women through Events & Adventures. I was nervous before my first event but it became better. It was with a younger crowd. I'm 46 years old and the men and the women were 35 or below. But if one is looking for a significant other, maybe later on down the road, you don't want to be wasting time with that age group. And that's one thing I like about the 35 and up thing because it separates the two together, where the younger crowds are there for the adventure more than poking up with somebody. Talking to other people out there seems like the older ones are looking for some long-term companionship. And I understand that because when you're 35 and above, your day-by-day is getting shorter than when you are younger and knows what you’re looking for because you got more experience that you’ve seen.

The bowling event was fun because at the beginning, when I was just learning and starting out, I go there and they introduced me to new people. I signed up an hour before and after that, I got to bowl with them and that’s pretty cool. The other one was learning how to do the swing dancing. That was fun at The Caves in Saint Paul. I thought it was a neat establishment to have it there and I couldn't believe that there was that many people that were into swing dancing. The only downfall about that was it was a little loud. So, once people go out and dance and then come back, it was a hard to communicate because the band was playing. Curling in Chaska was also a good time because I got to mingle with people and they were there too just to say that they did curling before because I've never done it. That was nice and it was the same crowd too.

I've talked to a couple gals but they are just searching it out. Maybe I'm not pushing myself enough. But on those events, it will happen where I don't want to be too pushy. But then, I don't want to be too laid back. In my case, if I was looking for more adventures, I would really push just to keep the events the same. But maybe do something different, like bowling for the older crowd and then all bowling from the younger crowd. Also, it's hard to talk to some women who just got divorced or separated within the last year because I already went down that road. I'm not ready to jump back into something and have it happen too quick twice in a row. Everybody is on the same page as everybody that one of them just keeps going to the event and they'll find it. I understand it's gonna take time.

Tonight, I'm going to a mingle and it's 35 and over. It's my third one and they're cool because I meet other people more my age, where I don't have a problem with talking to the younger group. There is also a walk around in Lake Calhoun on Wednesday. Then I'm going zip lining on Saturday. I've never done that before, but it looks neat. I'm also signed up to the murder mystery on Friday, but I'm on the waiting list. So, hopefully that will open up. Overall, for only being in it for three month, it’s been an interesting experience with Events & Adventures.

I was apprehensive before my first event with a small group of people doing Escape Room. It was a little far away from my place but it was in the area I'm familiar with so it was good. I also did snowshoeing which was my favorite, a dinner in Vancouver and then I went to a Saint Patty's day thing at a club downtown. There are a few girls who were nice and friendly. But it's very cliquey and the group was very segregated. Everyone knows each other and it's not very welcoming. I went into one event and left an hour later. The hosts aren't always great. They can be uninviting and catty. So, my experience is not good and I have not signed up for another event since.

I wouldn't recommend Events and Adventures at this point. The idea is great and they pick some interesting and new things to do all the time and I like that. I also like that they do things over all the areas of the lower mainland and there's something for everybody. However, they need to splurge and have talented people to be the host. People who are wonderful at letting newcomers feel welcome and making everyone feel a part of the group and getting people to intermingle. They like to use their members as hosts and that's a way to get out of paying people to do that. But with my experience, that's not the best move for the company. I've spent over $2,000 on this and I'm regretting it. I wish I hadn't done it but I'll go to more events and hopefully, my experience will improve the more I get to know people.

I have been a member for over a year and the first person I met I became friends with. We will call him John. He had been a member for two and a half years. just recently his membership was up and he has been struggling a bit with work. So instead of them maybe helping him out with him keeping his membership because he was struggling, they basically said "call us when you want to be a member again". My membership is almost up and if that's how they treat loyal members then I might think twice about renewing. If that's how they run this business they won't keep members.

I heard about Events and Adventures through a therapist and it just seemed like a way to get out in the action. I was curious about going into my first event but it was a really good experience. It was designed specifically for new members so there was an ice breaker and the person who ran it did a really good job. After the ice breaker, it was followed by a game night which was lots of fun. My schedule hasn't worked out to attend other events but I certainly plan to do that.

I got tired of going to the same places and do things over and over again. I signed up with Events and Adventures and I've been in for a couple of years now. At first, I was a little bit nervous and the experience was nerve-racking, and then it’s simply getting into the swing of things. They had new members’ meetings and there were some people that had been it for a while but they were simply there for the event following but it was very welcoming so I felt comfortable. We did camping trips which were good. I love singing and we’ve also done a lot of karaoke. We’ve gone to movies and we also went to Vegas one time together. I've been to places and events that I wouldn't even look into on my own. I've made friends and also dated a couple of people. They didn’t really work out but we’re still cool.

Being a member has been an easier way to meet people that are like-minded, simply want to go out and have fun. It’s also easier to talk to people whether it be female or vice versa. It’s also not like that pressure moment where you’re in a club on your own or friends, and try and do all the work. You’re already on a level playing field with that person so you’re both there for the same event and then you can simply talk and take some of that pressure out.

I'd like to meet new friends and do light activities. My daughter mentioned Events and Adventures to me and I looked them up online, and I signed up. At first, I was nervous about meeting new people but I've made new friends. I'm almost 61 and most of the folks are younger. I found a female travel buddy and we're going to an England-Scotland trip. I've gone to about 20 of their events. I liked the activities where there were more guys than girls because I want to find a significant other. It's fine to be with guys even though I enjoyed meeting some of the girls. We did fun activities like Topgolf and skeet shooting.

On the other hand, it was high-pressure at the very beginning to get into it. A lot of times, we try out first before we buy, like to having a one-month membership, or simply go as a guest to a couple of the events to see what they’re like. I couldn’t walk away and change mind. Also, I have some friends that might want to go to a couple of events. But if you came in first, they want you to sign up at the very beginning. The company would get more people to join if they were able to come as a guest. But overall, it was fun, I had new adventures and I got to meet people that live in the area.

With Events & Adventures, there were events already organized with a group of people. Before arriving, I had doubts about what kind of people were there but that changed when I arrived. There were nice people. I've gone to salsa class, a night at the planetarium, a tour in the city, and bowling which is my favorite. But I had one experience that wasn't very good. When they say there is a dinner organized after the event and they suggest the place, I thought this was included in the event since I paid a ticket for the planetarium that was higher than the normal ticket that I'd pay if I go alone. But the host did not organize it well.

The restaurant that was on the website was permanently closed. We stayed ten minutes looking for another restaurant that was quite close but the parking was terrible. So, finally, I wrote to the host that I wasn't going because it wasn't well organized and I couldn't find any parking space. And he replied, "The dinner after is not included in the event." So if the dinner after is not included in the event, then it should not be on the website.

It's sometimes hard to get out and meet high-quality people, and Events & Adventures is a nice way to get to know better people. On my first event, everybody's very nice. It was very welcoming, and I've enjoyed it. So far, I've attended five meetings. I've gone to a couple of dinners, I went to a game night, and we met at a club and listened to music. I got to get out of the house and I got a chance to meet people. I had a good time. I'm starting to build rapport with people, which is really nice. Now, when I show up I don't feel like a stranger so much. My experience has been good. I'm happy with Events & Adventures.

I moved to a city not knowing anybody. I heard about Events and Adventures on the radio and it's a cool way to meet people. My first event was reggae music in some restaurant. I was a little nervous because it was new but it was laid back pretty quickly. I have also been to bowling, dodgeball, trampoline, and I went to a country bar. I also have an upcoming event which is like a comedy club thing. It's been fun to meet new people. We've exchanged phone numbers and I am in contact with them outside of Events and Adventures.

I recently got divorced and Events & Adventures would be an interesting way to meet people. I have been a little nervous on my first event. It was a tour which was a bad idea. I didn't know anybody and when I got there, I didn't know what we were doing. There wasn't a lot of guidance through it. It was awful. I have done three events at the most but I haven't done any trip. None of the events have stood out as being or has been phenomenal. But, the favorite event I did was taking a boat ride with all the guys on the Houston Channel. I had the most fun out of that and had a good time. I made a couple of girl friends but I haven't met any guys.

I was a little bit disappointed in the cost of everything. After paying the membership fee and then paying additional for things, it was expensive for the different events. In some cases they tell us we're getting a discount but I'm not sure that we are. So, I've been cautious about what I've done to make sure I would enjoy it. I can't say that I'm dissatisfied with Events and Adventures but I would recommend someone be more cautious going into it.

Events and Adventures Company Profile