toll free
Call now for more information

Events and Adventures

Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Phoenix, San Francisco, Santa Clara, and Vancouver BC
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Attending Events & Adventures activities is worth it. I was new in my area so I wanted to meet new people and find things to do. Before attending my first event I didn't know exactly what I was gonna enter into, but it went really good. I've been to a lot of trips for a year and a half since joining. I do five to eight events a month, like hiking and going to restaurants and dance clubs. We recently did hang gliding and so far it's my favorite. I've had a good experience and I found new friends. I'm going to do the Friday the 13th event that's coming up in my area.

I originally heard about Events and Adventures through my sister. The club caught my interest because it provides an opportunity to meet new people. I work in a cubicle so I'm kind of isolated. I was nervous and excited before arriving at my first event because I wasn't sure what to expect. But it changed after I arrived. It was a splatter paint party and supposed to be at the facility but it ended up being in the parking lot of the club. I've attended 10 events and trips so far. They were all ones that I haven't done previously so they were things that I can now say I've done. Some of them I might do again while others I don't want to repeat anymore.

All of my travel and hotel experiences have been local. I did the zip line at Trinity Forest, the stand-up paddle boat at White Rock Lake, the fencing in Farmers Branch, the glass fusion at Quiggly's Clayhouse, the splatter your paint thing, the newcomers gathering, and the game night. I did one this past weekend. However, I have to look and see what coincides with my schedule because I've gone back to school. I'm still too new to meet any people that would be my closest and dearest friends so far. I'm also not looking, at this point in time, for a romantic meeting. My experience was great. In fact, I have recommended it a couple of times to my friends. I got to meet more people than I have in any of the other events even if I never really knew what that was before that night.

I'm interested in meeting different people so I joined Events and Adventures. I had no idea what the club was going to be about but I've attended a dozen of their event. I've done a couple of their hikes, dinners and bar nights. In fact, there's an upcoming Axe throwing event. So far, I made a few friends but I was not fortunate enough to meet a significant other. It's a good program but it's not what I was expecting it to be. Overall, I'm satisfied. It's a good excuse to get out.

I heard in a local radio station that Events and Adventures was a singles membership organization and I thought that maybe I could meet someone. I’ve been a member for six months. Went on a couple of dates but that’s about it. But I’ve met a lot of awesome friends. Going to my first event, I was really excited. I always like meeting new people and hearing their stories so it wasn't awkward for me at all. I go to wallyball every two weeks and that always tops my list. The New Year’s Eve party was awesome too, as well as the events that we’ve never really tried before like going places I’ve never heard about or no one’s ever been or doing something the club hasn’t done before. I recommend Events & Adventures to a lot of people.

I've been having a good experience with Events and Adventures. I've enjoyed the events that I've been able to attend. It was definitely a good environment to be in. Before, I wasn’t in a position to really seek a potential wife. I’m in a position now to do that, and it’s hard to do throughout the weekday because I do work long hours. But it’s awesome to be in a situation where events are already set up and I can just attend despite my hours. Tomorrow I'm going to do the wallyball again. I like attending the wallyball, but so far, the one I like the most is the Five Horses. But the most interesting one was this play at Alley Theatre here in Houston where a guy talked about how he was an elephant named Caesar. I've never been to the Alley Theatre and I'm glad I went.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Events and Adventures?

I have only been to about four events at Events and Adventures because I met somebody pretty early on. I've only gone to their volleyball and the Dallas chapter events. However, I can't cancel the membership. I'm just paying for the membership now, and that is my only complaint. I'd be fine with giving a 30-day notice and still paying, but right now, I'm losing $120 a month for nothing.

I saw Events & Adventures on a website and have been a member since August. I live far away from most of the events, so it’s hard for me to attend but I like the hiking excursions that I've been able to be a part of. We went to the Biosphere in Tucson, outside Oracle, and that was fun. I've only been to 5-6 events and have made a few friends. I would recommend Events and Adventures but I would be hesitant to say it’s great for everybody.

When I first signed up, I was given the impression that it is a safe place but in some of the places we’ve gone out to lunch and after our hikes, my expectation was that people would have better behavior. Some of the guys are really out there in the way they talk around mixed company. I’ve been in conversations that have gone pretty vulgar and it's awkward. I had the illusion that maybe it was gonna be a little different scenery and it’s weird for me so I watched where we hang out and I looked for a little bit more comfortable arena. I don’t really feel one can meet a significant other in that kind of a scenario if one's looking to raise the bar in their life. That’s my only inhibition right now. So I keep it light and airy and go on hikes but I don’t go to other situations because I don’t feel very safe at that point that it's actually gonna stay right and appropriate.

I like all the events I've been to with Events & Adventures. I've been to six and my most favorite was the charity that fed children. We packed meals to ship to children in the Philippines. I made a lot of good friends and no matter what event I've gone to, it’s a very comfortable atmosphere. We just go and have fun and everybody that’s there has that same attitude.

I’ve met a lot of really nice people and made some really good friendships thanks to Events and Adventures. I enjoyed white water rafting down the Colorado River which was awesome, and the hotel experience there was excellent. Skydiving was also a blast. Recently, I did dodge ball and I’ve done a comedy club. I’ve also done theater, wine tasting, a couple of the dinners, a dance class and going to the movies here. Next week there'll be chili tasting and then rock climbing this weekend, so there’s been various stuff to do.

I’m a recent widow and looking for group activities so I became interested in joining Events and Adventures. Everybody was friendly during my first event and my nerves went away real quick. During the Halloween party we went to escape rooms and it was a lot of fun. I also went to The Lantern Fest which was interesting. I’ve been out to a couple of the pub crawls and to the Parade of Lights in Fort Worth, and I’ve had a great time at all of them. I’ve recommended it to a couple of friends already.

I've always been very interested in meeting new people. With where I was in life, I wasn't meeting that many new people. So my goal right now, for being part of EA, is to make friends. I'm not necessarily looking for another relationship but if along the way I can meet new people to break out of my already existing circles that I have here, then why not? In my 2 months as a member, most of the ones that I’ve been to are meet-ups at bars. I did a new member's meet and greet down in San Jose, which turned into a bowling night. I went to the Pace Gallery one time and that was cool. It's an extremely modern art museum located in Palo Alto which is very high tech with a lot of digital graphs and digital designs. And tonight, I'm going to Oakland Zoo where it is lit up with Christmas lights.

So far, my favorite is the bowling night. I actually wasn't planning on attending. The girl that I drove up with, she and I both drove down from San Francisco to attend the new members group because we were both new members and we had met up at our first event together. We decided to drive down together to carpool. Originally, we weren't planning on staying for bowling. But then afterwards, of the people who were there who had attended the new members meeting, a good portion of them were staying, and so, we stayed and it ended up being a lot of fun. I, personally, didn't bowl. I just sat there and drank but I had a lot of fun making commentary, just talking to everyone. And it ended up being a fun time.

My daughter told me about Events & Adventures, and I've met a lot of really great people there. The events they had are pre-planned with the possibility of meeting somebody. But after getting into it, I decided that there wasn't going to be anybody my age, so I was just going to the events. I've been to more than a dozen events, a couple of big things and a lot of small ones. I've been through Oktoberfest, food truck event at Fort Mason, and the Tahoe trip. The camping trip was a lot of fun. I haven't done anything in the last couple of months only because I've gotten very busy, but I do plan for some events next month. In fact, Cuba's coming up at the end of next month.

I was unsure of what’s going on before I went to my first event because I’m newly divorced then it changed after that. I attended about 7 events. I went to a jazz night towards Halloween. The Paintball was fun and the Stars game was okay. I’ve done Game Night and I’ve met up at the Perot Museum. Then I went to a trampoline park and that was fun as well. We played volleyball there and you can’t do that by yourself. I’m just testing my waters on how that all works and haven't made any friends yet. I didn’t realize that some of the contacts are really done through the Facebook site afterward. It’s the logistics of it because before you sign up, you can’t find out who’s already going, which is understandable.

In general, Events and Adventures has been pretty good. I understand what the expectations are. It’s obviously not a dating site but more of a social club, and that’s what I’m realizing that I need to learn how to interact, get out, and meet new people. If I’ve been going into this just wanting to find a date, then my expectations would not have been met. But I knew that I needed something else than that and so it's good. However, it’s pretty expensive and that's my biggest issue. It’s not for everybody. But I like the mix of events and enjoy it. I’m satisfied.

I go to about three events a month at Events and Adventures. I’m going to a glass blowing and I’ve done Painters Lounge twice which I liked. I’ve also done a Dbacks game as well as a Cardinals game. I’ve already recommended them and somebody’s already joined.

I was new to the Bay area and I only knew one person when I moved there, so joining Events and Adventures was a pretty good way to meet people. I definitely made a few friends there through them. Every Tuesday we'd go and play sand volleyball which I really enjoyed. One of the other ones that I liked the best was like Amazing Race where we'd all meet in one spot and then we had a bunch of activities to do. I also went to Tahoe and that was one of the best weekends ever.

I needed to do something with my spare time and I like to go out and do events. I don’t really like going to the gym, so I go out and get in my exercise time by doing one of the events like volleyball or hiking at Events & Adventures and it works perfectly for me. The process of joining was a little too lengthy for me but I guess they have to be thorough. The first event I did was the bowladrome. I've also done two of these lunch parties, volleyball and a barbecue. I went hiking, too. I was really looking forward to the trampoline dodge ball. That’s the one that I think would have been my favorite, but we signed up and then they said they didn’t have enough signups so they canceled it. And when they moved it to a Saturday morning, it wasn’t convenient, so I couldn’t go. The activities will generally appeal to a younger audience of people. I'm 41 but I still enjoy all those things.

I was interested in Events and Adventures' activities and have managed to attend an average of three events a week. I've been to volleyball, the Premier Club, dancing, billiards, salsa night, trivia night, games night, dinner, doing pianos, corn maze, trampoline, and I liked the obstacle course the most. They're great for activities and I've made new friends.

I was nervous and excited before going to my first event with Events & Adventures 'cause it was a trampoline park. But I had fun. I attended eight events and my favorite was the game night and the volleyball. I also did the art exhibit, Urban Air, the German food, the Wine and Tapas, country dancing and Glass Cactus. I met new friends and everybody is really friendly and welcoming. There were a lot of young people and there were not really a lot of people that are in my age group. But Events & Adventures is really an opportunity to explore new things.

I liked the activities that Events and Adventures offers. I was a little scared and awkward during my first event, but that changed especially after meeting other people and making friends. I've been to more than 10 events, the Sherlock Holmes exhibition and the Halloween party being some of them. Then I signed up for the Good Lime Party and the Mingle event. The night hike was one of my favorites. However, I wish they had a mobile app so it's easier for us to check on events. Also, the information on the contact person is not up-to-date on some of the events. I also sent a feedback on the Sherlock Holmes exhibition that I wish it was earlier so that we could avail the other exhibits and go to them since the ticket was for a general admission. Other than that, it's a good investment to explore the places with people who can become my friends afterward.

I like that Events & Adventures have constant things going on and you’re out doing actual things, not online. I was nervous the first time I arrived in their event. I went with five events so far--game night, movie, the painting party, sand volleyball and among them the game night was my favorite. I’ve met a few people there and I’d call them acquaintances. It’s really designed to make friends because it’s about 70 percent girls, which is fine. I know people meet someone eventually and date. They might have guys join it but they don’t necessarily stick with it.

You go to an event and there would be 30 people there in which there might only be three guys among them. Now obviously, if you go to a sporting event, there are probably more guys. But it’s designed to give singles a place to do things. To me, it’s definitely more of a social thing. It’s not like the people that run it introduce you or put you in touch with specific guys. They do have social media, but almost nobody uses it other than the administrators. I was never led to believe that it was like some super dating and I was never disappointed. I joined to make friends. You just need to know what you’re getting into.

My friends and I were on the same old routine every Friday and Saturday and I figured I could get out and see more with a bunch of new people. So I joined the Events & Adventures group in the Washington D.C., Maryland area. Then I moved to my current group here. I'm 30 years old and it's harder to make friends when I move to a new place and Events & Adventures was here so I joined back.

I was nervous before arriving at my first event back then. I was going to an ice-breaker with an average of about 90 people at the time. It's a little overwhelming but I was open-minded about it and it didn't take me long to acclimate. I used to do three of four events a week in my first group. I toned it down a little but should be getting back up to at least three a week here again soon. I’ve done some of the most fun activities I’ve ever had with complete strangers, all doing the same thing I was doing. I have gone white water rafting, really enjoy camping with the big groups and like all the outdoor activity trips, but the coolest and best experience I had was the jet boarding and jet packing. It’s fantastic and a little spendy but one is gonna enjoy it if he/she does it.

I’ve met a lot of people that I do things with in the group. If a Saturday or a Sunday event doesn’t do it for us, we’ll go watch a game together or go out and take a walk around one of the lakes that we’re doing with the group. I also dated one girl from the group but she had to move. Events & Adventures got rid of the person that was signing people up and saying they're gonna find a date here. I knew coming into this that I'd get out of it what I put into it. Join up to make friends and things will happen if they're meant to happen.

I would say that when people sign up, especially new ones, the more they do it, the more they're gonna enjoy it. Our admin, Heather, likes it when I'm at events with a lot of new members because I've had a couple of years of experience and am one of the people that gets out and does all these things. I'm a spokesperson for the company. I promote the hell out of Events & Adventures. I really enjoy everything I've done in the group. Everything’s casual and there’s no pressure situation. It’s not an awkward blind date. It’s fun.

I just became single and wanted to get out and do things and not be stuck in a bar somewhere so I joined Events and Adventures. I've been to four events. We had an awesome Halloween party just the other night and I've got a moon hike in a week and some volleyball and golf. I've met some awesome friends and have been on a very casual date. Events & Adventures is very, very well run and very well organized. The coordinator who does it all is spectacular and goes up and beyond the call of duty. She makes us all feel loved.

I heard Events & Adventures through a friend. Then, I joined in August and have attended six events; I was definitely excited in my first event. I've done the mingles, the volleyball, the new member event, the social event, gone to a few of the dinner events, like the Greek dinner, and we have an event coming up this Friday. I've made new friends but the only thing that I don't like about the program is that it's such a mix of people in different age groups. I'm in my 40s and it's really hard to meet people in my own age. One of the things that would improve the whole service that Events & Adventures provides is to have more events that are more separated by age groups, like 40s and 30s and 20s because I see that there is an age gap with everyone. In certain events, age doesn't matter, but in others, when I'm trying to socialize, the persons in their 40s are not going to have as much in common with someone that's in their late 20s or early 30s.

I wanted to get out and do new things that I could not come up with on my own or haven't thought of before. This made me interested in joining Events and Adventures. I was nervous arriving at my first event but when I introduced myself to people and get to know everyone, it becomes second nature. I've attended over 30 events, and the skydiving event that happened back in August was worthwhile. Traveling was fine too and has been exciting overall. I also went to a pumpkin picking apple orchard patch out in Jonamac in Malta, Illinois. In attending these events, I'm making tons of new friends. I’ve probably met more people in the last six months than I did all of last year.

I live by myself, was getting sick, tired of hanging out with myself, and the club was a way to get out of the house and meet new people. My son heard an advertisement on the radio, and told me about Events & Adventures. I was a little bit apprehensive what my first event would be like, would I be the oldest person in the room? What would these other people be like? However, everybody was friendly, and it was a very pleasant experience.

I've been to 20 events. I more faithfully attend the Premier Clubs and the eating, like foreign food restaurants. I've also been to the Mystery Room, where I get locked in a room, have to get myself out, and I have been to a couple of theater events. This Saturday, I was going to go to the game night, and there's a couple more later this month. Some of the activities are not things I would ever do, for example, go skydiving, or bungee jump. I didn’t join up specifically to meet someone. However, I met a couple of women, and we went out a couple of times but we never became compatible enough to go any further than that. Nevertheless, it's a worthwhile experience, and I've recommended Events and Adventures to several people.

Events & Adventures caught my interest because it was for singles. I learned about it through a friend and on the radio and I was excited before arriving at my first event. I've been to about 10 trips so far and my favorite is the hike. However, I've put upcoming events on hold for a month because I've been very unsatisfied and I feel that I was taken for my money. I asked all the questions in advance and was told that their members are 60 percent female. However, it's actually about 90 percent female.

I also found out that one of the hosts is not single and that bothers me. He hosts all the events and that was very easy to figure out via Facebook because the hosts are members. I'm waiting to not be so fuming pissed off and if I was not in such a binding contract, I would be going in there trying to get my money back. I've also consulted a lawyer. I keep hearing the radio commercials on my Pandora and I want to throw my phone out the window because it's ridiculous.

And the age range of the members was what really got to me. The lady told me that most people are between 29 and 39. But I did 10 events in 30 days and I met a 65-year-old man. I'm 34 and that's not what I'm looking for. On top of it, where does their money go to? There has been nothing included in anything. There's not even a discount and they don't make phone calls to get group discounts. Every other person told us that they've had to change their view of Events & Adventures and turn it into something else. Since I joined with my best friend, I turned it into a fun experience.

I like meeting new people. I joined Events & Adventures and have attended a lot of events. The Escape Room was pretty fun, I’ve been going to more of the mingle stuff, like the dinners but haven’t had a chance to go on the camping stuff. I also try to do a lot of stuff during the week but this year’s been a little bit harder for me to get out because of my work schedule. I’ve only met a couple of new friends and not really much in having met any girls because there’s not a huge amount of females in my age group at Events & Adventures.

I'm relatively new to Vancouver and single so I thought to check Events & Adventures out. So far, I've attended two events. The first one that I went to was the ice breaker and games night that they do once a month. And my favorite was the second one that I went to. We went on a harbor cruise boat party and it was really fun. I really enjoyed Events & Adventures and the people are really great, but it definitely seems to be way more women than men. That’s what some of the other girls were saying, too. But the good thing about when we went on that harbor boat cruise party was we were only like a group of 12 that went on. But then there were 250 people on that boat so it wasn’t just us.

So when I go to events where there are other people, I have my home base of these Events & Adventures people and I don’t have to hang out with them the whole time. That’s why it worked so well because I had a group of people and a set of tables I could hang out with, but I could also go and mingle and dance. And there was a whole lot of other things going on other than that. I've also recommended them. In fact, I bring my friends with me to events and they all wanna come with me.

I was interested in getting out and meeting new people, and I've done that at Events and Adventures. I go to about ten events per month, and going to Ireland and Spain were particularly awesome. They were both eleven-day trips. They also had us meet at a central location in New York. We also got together which was okay, but it could be better. There are standard touristy tour bus tours that we can choose to go on or not. Most people go most days, and they're a lot of fun. They get all the touristy stuff out of the way. Then we've got free time in the afternoon and evenings to explore the cities and nightlife. I've also participated in the Seattle Symphony, volleyball, whirly ball, trampoline dodge ball, bonfires at Golden Gardens and Alki Beach, and Comedy Night at Emirates.

I got interested in joining Events & Adventures to see outdoor activities. I've been to 5 events, and my favorite was the hiking trip. I've also been to orienteering game nights and a Piano Bar event. I've made some new girlfriends because of these events. I also planned to do flag football.

Events and Adventures Company Profile