toll free
Call now for more information

Events and Adventures

Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Phoenix, San Francisco, Santa Clara, and Vancouver BC
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Attending Events & Adventures activities is worth it. I was new in my area so I wanted to meet new people and find things to do. Before attending my first event I didn't know exactly what I was gonna enter into, but it went really good. I've been to a lot of trips for a year and a half since joining. I do five to eight events a month, like hiking and going to restaurants and dance clubs. We recently did hang gliding and so far it's my favorite. I've had a good experience and I found new friends. I'm going to do the Friday the 13th event that's coming up in my area.

I originally heard about Events and Adventures through my sister. The club caught my interest because it provides an opportunity to meet new people. I work in a cubicle so I'm kind of isolated. I was nervous and excited before arriving at my first event because I wasn't sure what to expect. But it changed after I arrived. It was a splatter paint party and supposed to be at the facility but it ended up being in the parking lot of the club. I've attended 10 events and trips so far. They were all ones that I haven't done previously so they were things that I can now say I've done. Some of them I might do again while others I don't want to repeat anymore.

All of my travel and hotel experiences have been local. I did the zip line at Trinity Forest, the stand-up paddle boat at White Rock Lake, the fencing in Farmers Branch, the glass fusion at Quiggly's Clayhouse, the splatter your paint thing, the newcomers gathering, and the game night. I did one this past weekend. However, I have to look and see what coincides with my schedule because I've gone back to school. I'm still too new to meet any people that would be my closest and dearest friends so far. I'm also not looking, at this point in time, for a romantic meeting. My experience was great. In fact, I have recommended it a couple of times to my friends. I got to meet more people than I have in any of the other events even if I never really knew what that was before that night.

I needed to do something with my spare time and I like to go out and do events. I don’t really like going to the gym, so I go out and get in my exercise time by doing one of the events like volleyball or hiking at Events & Adventures and it works perfectly for me. The process of joining was a little too lengthy for me but I guess they have to be thorough. The first event I did was the bowladrome. I've also done two of these lunch parties, volleyball and a barbecue. I went hiking, too. I was really looking forward to the trampoline dodge ball. That’s the one that I think would have been my favorite, but we signed up and then they said they didn’t have enough signups so they canceled it. And when they moved it to a Saturday morning, it wasn’t convenient, so I couldn’t go. The activities will generally appeal to a younger audience of people. I'm 41 but I still enjoy all those things.

I was interested in Events and Adventures' activities and have managed to attend an average of three events a week. I've been to volleyball, the Premier Club, dancing, billiards, salsa night, trivia night, games night, dinner, doing pianos, corn maze, trampoline, and I liked the obstacle course the most. They're great for activities and I've made new friends.

I was nervous and excited before going to my first event with Events & Adventures 'cause it was a trampoline park. But I had fun. I attended eight events and my favorite was the game night and the volleyball. I also did the art exhibit, Urban Air, the German food, the Wine and Tapas, country dancing and Glass Cactus. I met new friends and everybody is really friendly and welcoming. There were a lot of young people and there were not really a lot of people that are in my age group. But Events & Adventures is really an opportunity to explore new things.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Events and Adventures?

I liked the activities that Events and Adventures offers. I was a little scared and awkward during my first event, but that changed especially after meeting other people and making friends. I've been to more than 10 events, the Sherlock Holmes exhibition and the Halloween party being some of them. Then I signed up for the Good Lime Party and the Mingle event. The night hike was one of my favorites. However, I wish they had a mobile app so it's easier for us to check on events. Also, the information on the contact person is not up-to-date on some of the events. I also sent a feedback on the Sherlock Holmes exhibition that I wish it was earlier so that we could avail the other exhibits and go to them since the ticket was for a general admission. Other than that, it's a good investment to explore the places with people who can become my friends afterward.

I like that Events & Adventures have constant things going on and you’re out doing actual things, not online. I was nervous the first time I arrived in their event. I went with five events so far--game night, movie, the painting party, sand volleyball and among them the game night was my favorite. I’ve met a few people there and I’d call them acquaintances. It’s really designed to make friends because it’s about 70 percent girls, which is fine. I know people meet someone eventually and date. They might have guys join it but they don’t necessarily stick with it.

You go to an event and there would be 30 people there in which there might only be three guys among them. Now obviously, if you go to a sporting event, there are probably more guys. But it’s designed to give singles a place to do things. To me, it’s definitely more of a social thing. It’s not like the people that run it introduce you or put you in touch with specific guys. They do have social media, but almost nobody uses it other than the administrators. I was never led to believe that it was like some super dating and I was never disappointed. I joined to make friends. You just need to know what you’re getting into.

My friends and I were on the same old routine every Friday and Saturday and I figured I could get out and see more with a bunch of new people. So I joined the Events & Adventures group in the Washington D.C., Maryland area. Then I moved to my current group here. I'm 30 years old and it's harder to make friends when I move to a new place and Events & Adventures was here so I joined back.

I was nervous before arriving at my first event back then. I was going to an ice-breaker with an average of about 90 people at the time. It's a little overwhelming but I was open-minded about it and it didn't take me long to acclimate. I used to do three of four events a week in my first group. I toned it down a little but should be getting back up to at least three a week here again soon. I’ve done some of the most fun activities I’ve ever had with complete strangers, all doing the same thing I was doing. I have gone white water rafting, really enjoy camping with the big groups and like all the outdoor activity trips, but the coolest and best experience I had was the jet boarding and jet packing. It’s fantastic and a little spendy but one is gonna enjoy it if he/she does it.

I’ve met a lot of people that I do things with in the group. If a Saturday or a Sunday event doesn’t do it for us, we’ll go watch a game together or go out and take a walk around one of the lakes that we’re doing with the group. I also dated one girl from the group but she had to move. Events & Adventures got rid of the person that was signing people up and saying they're gonna find a date here. I knew coming into this that I'd get out of it what I put into it. Join up to make friends and things will happen if they're meant to happen.

I would say that when people sign up, especially new ones, the more they do it, the more they're gonna enjoy it. Our admin, Heather, likes it when I'm at events with a lot of new members because I've had a couple of years of experience and am one of the people that gets out and does all these things. I'm a spokesperson for the company. I promote the hell out of Events & Adventures. I really enjoy everything I've done in the group. Everything’s casual and there’s no pressure situation. It’s not an awkward blind date. It’s fun.

I just became single and wanted to get out and do things and not be stuck in a bar somewhere so I joined Events and Adventures. I've been to four events. We had an awesome Halloween party just the other night and I've got a moon hike in a week and some volleyball and golf. I've met some awesome friends and have been on a very casual date. Events & Adventures is very, very well run and very well organized. The coordinator who does it all is spectacular and goes up and beyond the call of duty. She makes us all feel loved.

I heard Events & Adventures through a friend. Then, I joined in August and have attended six events; I was definitely excited in my first event. I've done the mingles, the volleyball, the new member event, the social event, gone to a few of the dinner events, like the Greek dinner, and we have an event coming up this Friday. I've made new friends but the only thing that I don't like about the program is that it's such a mix of people in different age groups. I'm in my 40s and it's really hard to meet people in my own age. One of the things that would improve the whole service that Events & Adventures provides is to have more events that are more separated by age groups, like 40s and 30s and 20s because I see that there is an age gap with everyone. In certain events, age doesn't matter, but in others, when I'm trying to socialize, the persons in their 40s are not going to have as much in common with someone that's in their late 20s or early 30s.

I wanted to get out and do new things that I could not come up with on my own or haven't thought of before. This made me interested in joining Events and Adventures. I was nervous arriving at my first event but when I introduced myself to people and get to know everyone, it becomes second nature. I've attended over 30 events, and the skydiving event that happened back in August was worthwhile. Traveling was fine too and has been exciting overall. I also went to a pumpkin picking apple orchard patch out in Jonamac in Malta, Illinois. In attending these events, I'm making tons of new friends. I’ve probably met more people in the last six months than I did all of last year.

I live by myself, was getting sick, tired of hanging out with myself, and the club was a way to get out of the house and meet new people. My son heard an advertisement on the radio, and told me about Events & Adventures. I was a little bit apprehensive what my first event would be like, would I be the oldest person in the room? What would these other people be like? However, everybody was friendly, and it was a very pleasant experience.

I've been to 20 events. I more faithfully attend the Premier Clubs and the eating, like foreign food restaurants. I've also been to the Mystery Room, where I get locked in a room, have to get myself out, and I have been to a couple of theater events. This Saturday, I was going to go to the game night, and there's a couple more later this month. Some of the activities are not things I would ever do, for example, go skydiving, or bungee jump. I didn’t join up specifically to meet someone. However, I met a couple of women, and we went out a couple of times but we never became compatible enough to go any further than that. Nevertheless, it's a worthwhile experience, and I've recommended Events and Adventures to several people.

Events & Adventures caught my interest because it was for singles. I learned about it through a friend and on the radio and I was excited before arriving at my first event. I've been to about 10 trips so far and my favorite is the hike. However, I've put upcoming events on hold for a month because I've been very unsatisfied and I feel that I was taken for my money. I asked all the questions in advance and was told that their members are 60 percent female. However, it's actually about 90 percent female.

I also found out that one of the hosts is not single and that bothers me. He hosts all the events and that was very easy to figure out via Facebook because the hosts are members. I'm waiting to not be so fuming pissed off and if I was not in such a binding contract, I would be going in there trying to get my money back. I've also consulted a lawyer. I keep hearing the radio commercials on my Pandora and I want to throw my phone out the window because it's ridiculous.

And the age range of the members was what really got to me. The lady told me that most people are between 29 and 39. But I did 10 events in 30 days and I met a 65-year-old man. I'm 34 and that's not what I'm looking for. On top of it, where does their money go to? There has been nothing included in anything. There's not even a discount and they don't make phone calls to get group discounts. Every other person told us that they've had to change their view of Events & Adventures and turn it into something else. Since I joined with my best friend, I turned it into a fun experience.

I like meeting new people. I joined Events & Adventures and have attended a lot of events. The Escape Room was pretty fun, I’ve been going to more of the mingle stuff, like the dinners but haven’t had a chance to go on the camping stuff. I also try to do a lot of stuff during the week but this year’s been a little bit harder for me to get out because of my work schedule. I’ve only met a couple of new friends and not really much in having met any girls because there’s not a huge amount of females in my age group at Events & Adventures.

I'm relatively new to Vancouver and single so I thought to check Events & Adventures out. So far, I've attended two events. The first one that I went to was the ice breaker and games night that they do once a month. And my favorite was the second one that I went to. We went on a harbor cruise boat party and it was really fun. I really enjoyed Events & Adventures and the people are really great, but it definitely seems to be way more women than men. That’s what some of the other girls were saying, too. But the good thing about when we went on that harbor boat cruise party was we were only like a group of 12 that went on. But then there were 250 people on that boat so it wasn’t just us.

So when I go to events where there are other people, I have my home base of these Events & Adventures people and I don’t have to hang out with them the whole time. That’s why it worked so well because I had a group of people and a set of tables I could hang out with, but I could also go and mingle and dance. And there was a whole lot of other things going on other than that. I've also recommended them. In fact, I bring my friends with me to events and they all wanna come with me.

I was interested in getting out and meeting new people, and I've done that at Events and Adventures. I go to about ten events per month, and going to Ireland and Spain were particularly awesome. They were both eleven-day trips. They also had us meet at a central location in New York. We also got together which was okay, but it could be better. There are standard touristy tour bus tours that we can choose to go on or not. Most people go most days, and they're a lot of fun. They get all the touristy stuff out of the way. Then we've got free time in the afternoon and evenings to explore the cities and nightlife. I've also participated in the Seattle Symphony, volleyball, whirly ball, trampoline dodge ball, bonfires at Golden Gardens and Alki Beach, and Comedy Night at Emirates.

I got interested in joining Events & Adventures to see outdoor activities. I've been to 5 events, and my favorite was the hiking trip. I've also been to orienteering game nights and a Piano Bar event. I've made some new girlfriends because of these events. I also planned to do flag football.

With Events & Adventures, I could do things and meet up with people instead of talking to them via fax or messaging. It was fun and relaxing. I've had new experiences and it was all-around a good time. I got out of it what I put into it. I was a bit nervous on my first event, the orientation, since I didn't know what to expect. But I’ve been comfortable enough since I was interviewed and everybody else was interviewed and went through the screening. I didn’t know that it was gonna be that fast. Right after the orientation, we went bowling and people tried to get to know me in a genuine sense.

I have since gone camping twice, and I now go to two activities in a week since I joined in April. The Wildman Adventure camping trip has been my favorite because we did activities that I have not done before. The weekend was full of activities and the camper that hosted us did a good job. It was fun and we were in a good spot. We didn’t have to worry about food because that was part of the whole package deal. The food was good and there was a lot. I also signed up for upcoming hikes and I have my weekly volleyball. I’ve made a lot of new friends. It's nice to be around a commune of people who have careers and their life is going well. I don't feel like they are talking to like just to sleep with me.

I like all the different stuff that Events & Adventures do. So far, I have attended 20 events with them. I really enjoyed their outdoor events like hiking and pool parties. The fourth of July party was fun too. I definitely made some new friends. I would like to be able to register for October events but my account is blocked. I can’t register until the end of the month which really sucks. The whole user-friendliness of the website and the registration process is wonky. It distracts a little the value that I feel I'm getting out of what I pay for as part of the club.

I got interested with Events & Adventures since I like doing fun things and getting off my couch. On the day that I signed up, I was at my first event about four hours later, which was the orientation and game night. So I didn't have a chance to think about it. Then I attended three events last week, another 3 events the weekend before that, one last night, and two this weekend. I've done game night, Pedal Pub party, sand volleyball, orienteering, a hike, the Dueling Piano Bar, and when there was a glitch on the Pedal Pub once, we went on a pub crawl of our own walking around. Pete's Piano Bar is definitely the most fun at all of them so far. I also cannot wait for the bowling. But I lost track of quite a few events and have not had a chance to do a trip yet. I have found some friends and I am loving it so it's definitely a lot of fun and keeping me active.

I heard about Events & Adventures on the radio at 2 o'clock in the morning on a cold February going back to Montana. At first, I was skeptical. I heard it again and I let myself go to see what it's about. So, I pretty much scheduled online and came in and then I found out really what it was about and what it all entailed and gave them a try. What encouraged me to want to become a member was all the activities that I had no clue existed here.

I've only been a member since May, and, right off the bat, I went on two camping trips. I've done almost a hundred events by now. I was pretty calm and casual about the first event. I did six years in the active duty of the military, so I was used to just jumping into things and not knowing what to expect, but hope for the best. So, I was pretty excited to get in my first event and then I got there and met the host, who is now a good friend of mine. She introduced me to everyone,

we played volleyball and it was a blast. Furthermore, the host always knows how to make everyone feel welcome. I got to witness it firsthand with new members always coming in and how anxious they look. When they meet the host, they start meeting everyone right off the bat before the event even starts. Everyone's calm and it's like everyone's known each other forever.

I never tubed before and didn't know what the New Braunfels Memorial Day tubing and camping trip all entailed, and it was my favorite trip so far. I now made friends in Dallas. My network had grown pretty much overnight on my first big event - that makes Events and Adventures great. The ones that I've gone to overnight, which have mainly been the camping ones, have never been a disappointment. I have recommended Events and Adventures to friends and then they decided to up and leave Houston.

My social circle shrank considerably after going through a divorce. I wanted to new people so I signed up with Events and Adventures. I was excited the day that I signed up and I went to an event that night. It was a meet and greet at The Perch, Chandler. When I got there, I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure what to expect. By the time I found where everybody was and sat down, everybody was saying hi and started to talk right away.

I already did about nine events. I enjoyed the indoor skydiving, bowling was really fun, pickleball was pretty cool, and volleyball was awesome. There hasn't been anything that I've been to that I was bummed about. And then Monday is BYOB painting, Tuesday is pickleball again, and I'm signed up for something on Wednesday. I've got a busy week next week. The activities made by Events & Adventures has been fun. I'm enjoying myself - I even hang out with some people outside of the club a couple of times. I definitely made some friends. I am single and it's great if something happens, but it’s not the priority at this point. In addition, the people that run the place are pretty cool and I definitely like the coordinators. Everybody's been very helpful, so I definitely dig the experience. It's an entertaining experience.

I was already living a lifestyle of Events & Adventures. It was just that I don't have the time to always plan my own event anymore because of work. The people I live with suggested Events and Adventures for me when somebody heard their commercial on the radio. I felt excited and happy when I went to my first event. It was a mishap and was unexpected. It was Drag Queen Bingo. The group was gone, like they weren't there, but we still had a good time. We still mingled, talked, and got to know each other. We ate sushi, and it was still fun.

I was going to a lot of events. My favorite was the art gallery, and what I liked about it the most was it was an actual member who showed his work. It was cool to see a member's work and get to know him as an artist. It was also cool to talk to him as well as other people who were there. I've also gone to a dinner and a movie, and I've been to a baseball game. I went to a camping trip too. I pretty much do a little bit of everything. I had about 40 events in my first couple of months before I finally slowed down. I have a couple of people that I'm still in contact with even without the event.

I became interested in Events and Adventures so that I could get out and do stuff over just working and going home. I've been in since October last year and I've been to 200 plus events. I've been to Trapeze, the BSF Waterpark and Lego which was a lot of fun. Trampoline dodgeball is also a really good one that they do every once in a while. The only trip I've been on is the camping trip and I really enjoyed it. It was very well-made and well-organized. The host took care of everything very well. I've made a lot of good friends and I've told a lot of people if they knew anyone to go ahead and join.

Factual basis uncertain

This club has no concern for anyone's well-being. If a member threatens you outside of club activities they won't kick them out or do anything at all. You have to pay out of pocket for ALL activities that are not in the clubhouse. The refund period is way too short. People don't give out contact info at events and you almost never see them again at other events.

Events and Adventures' scheduled get-togethers got me interested, and I really enjoy them. I was nervous arriving at my first event but I had a great time. I've been to six events within over a month, and the lake excursions were my favorite. I've also done wine touring, wine tasting, happy hours, trivia night, kayaking at the lake, and I've made new friends.

I like the fact that Events and Adventures has activities almost everyday of the month. It allows me to pick and choose when I’m available to go and join one. I felt neutral before getting into my first event with them. I was feeling it out at first, trying to see if it was going to be a good fit or not. So far, I've only attended one event. It was a new members’ icebreaker. Unfortunately, Army socked me with new training and it’s going to take me out for about 14 weeks. So I’m going to end up having to cancel my membership.

I made friends but I didn’t get any phone numbers. Nonetheless, I met some great people. If I end up being stationed back around the Houston area, I definitely would sign up again. I like that they provide more open atmosphere, that there’s no schedules or constraints to the activities that we did at the meet and greet. They had a lot of options available and let us go about doing it how we wanted. They had board games, ping pong tables, card games and they just let us do our own thing and then we meet other people.

When I moved to the Dallas area, I didn’t know anybody and I was newly single, so I thought joining Events and Adventures would be a good opportunity to explore. I've been to 15 events and my favorite was when we had a game night one night. It was pretty fun - just hanging out and playing the game. Mostly I’ve been to dinners and happy hours. We went to skeet shooting last week. I’m not signed up for anything yet right now, but there’s a party boat on Sunday I’m looking at and that sounds pretty good. Also, they have a lot of events and most of them are free which is good, but they need to get more people. It’s usually the same 20 or 30 people coming to every event even though their website shows 2,000 members. They should send out emails and say, “Hey! We haven’t seen you for a while. Please come out.” I’m pretty happy with Events and Adventures, but the only bad thing about it was the price.

One thing I like about Events and Adventures is that they host these exciting activities that mostly I like getting involved in, like skydiving and sailboats, things that are not really on the normal routine a lot. I attended about 10 events in a span of two years. I was feeling awkward attending some of the events because people were single like me and also a little bit nervous. It was hard to connect with people who attend to these events at times.

My favorite event was the dog sledding where we went up to Duluth. The travel was two hours and it was a group ride, which was nice. On the way there, I had a nice conversation with the other people. But the thing is, they were older than me. Then when we got there, I love their educating us and I love how they allow us to train us how to get the dog ready go on the sled, getting us involved with the dogs. I wish we could ride it for just a little bit longer. But then again, it was more of an introduction. There was also a big racing horse there and it was the first time I ever got close to one.

I also went to karaoke. While waiting for my turn, I was talking around with others in the bar. And it did feel awkward because there are people who are just standing there, all nervous and didn’t wanna talk. They only talked to someone who they felt most comfortable, while some were not even willing to introduce themselves. I also attended a Latino dance class and other ones that I just signed up for but was unable to attend. I feel disappointed that I didn't get refunded for those.

Overall, I love the events. They are exciting and fun but getting involved with new people that I don’t know made the events dead. The down part is talking and trying to get along with other people who were nervous or were there to make a friendship. The open up atmosphere is not really open to people. I feel the host could’ve done better in getting people to socialize or make everyone at ease.

I really like Events and Adventures. There's always something to do. I can go somewhere with a group of people, and I can meet new people or hang out with people I already know. I was a bit nervous during my first event, but once I got there, they made me feel really comfortable. Since then I’ve been to the Hot Yoga three times and I've also gone kayaking which was my favorite. Then I've been to the rooftop party, the Single Mingle, and the birthday potluck. I’ve met some new friends.

Events and Adventures Company Profile