toll free
Call now for more information

Events and Adventures

Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Phoenix, San Francisco, Santa Clara, and Vancouver BC
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Attending Events & Adventures activities is worth it. I was new in my area so I wanted to meet new people and find things to do. Before attending my first event I didn't know exactly what I was gonna enter into, but it went really good. I've been to a lot of trips for a year and a half since joining. I do five to eight events a month, like hiking and going to restaurants and dance clubs. We recently did hang gliding and so far it's my favorite. I've had a good experience and I found new friends. I'm going to do the Friday the 13th event that's coming up in my area.

I originally heard about Events and Adventures through my sister. The club caught my interest because it provides an opportunity to meet new people. I work in a cubicle so I'm kind of isolated. I was nervous and excited before arriving at my first event because I wasn't sure what to expect. But it changed after I arrived. It was a splatter paint party and supposed to be at the facility but it ended up being in the parking lot of the club. I've attended 10 events and trips so far. They were all ones that I haven't done previously so they were things that I can now say I've done. Some of them I might do again while others I don't want to repeat anymore.

All of my travel and hotel experiences have been local. I did the zip line at Trinity Forest, the stand-up paddle boat at White Rock Lake, the fencing in Farmers Branch, the glass fusion at Quiggly's Clayhouse, the splatter your paint thing, the newcomers gathering, and the game night. I did one this past weekend. However, I have to look and see what coincides with my schedule because I've gone back to school. I'm still too new to meet any people that would be my closest and dearest friends so far. I'm also not looking, at this point in time, for a romantic meeting. My experience was great. In fact, I have recommended it a couple of times to my friends. I got to meet more people than I have in any of the other events even if I never really knew what that was before that night.

I've attended four Events and Adventures activities. The first one I've been to was a bowling adventure, then a salsa night, SFMOMA and the last one was the Tahoe adventures. Both the bowling and Tahoe adventure were good. However, it's been somewhat disappointing since there aren’t as many of the opposite sex that I thought there might be, particularly at my age. There seems to be an age disparity on much of the things that I go to. But other than that, the experience has been good.

I was new to the area, so I thought Events and Adventures would be a good way to meet people. I haven't had a lot of experiences because of my work schedule but I've gone to three events - roller skating, goat yoga, and an exercise in the air with ropes and hoops in a place called Vertical Fix. I've talked to a few people but one thing I've noticed is it's mostly women going to these events and I'm looking to date men. I don’t feel that I'll probably find a significant other, but I'm okay with it because I'm still getting out and socializing. Events and Adventures is a great way to meet people and socialize. People are very friendly and the events are interesting. It gets me out of my house, so everything’s fine.

I liked the kind of structure or strategy of people getting together and doing fun things. Before I arrived at my first Events and Adventures event, I knew what to expect and I was comfortable. I had an interview with someone from the company and they gave me access to the internet and the calendars, and I had the chance to go over their ground rules. I have attended about 6 events over 6 months and I liked that they did a number of board game nights. Those were nice because they were typically a smaller group and I was able to talk to people easily. I also did a rooftop party and a couple of hikes.

However, I canceled my membership at the start of the month. The experience was good but not worth the money to continue. The concept is great but a lot of the events were in the city and I'm in the suburbs. A lot of people in the group had to travel from far distances. And if they were on week nights, it was really hard to attend with the traffic and everything. Events and Adventures could probably have a greater variety of locations. And because it is such a large group, I didn't necessarily see the same people from one event to the next. So, I didn't really get to develop the relationship that way.

Though some of the member hosts were really good, had been with the group for a while, and were organized, some of them were not. For one activity that I went to, they didn't send out an update until two hours before the event. It was an hour and a half's drive so I didn't find the group because the location was a large park. I ended up walking around by myself, which wasn't the point. And when I looked it up later, they said always double-check before an event. That's not always feasible when one is traveling from such a distance.

I would probably recommend Events and Adventures to somebody who is in the city because they could attend more events or if they are new and are looking to meeting more people. But for someone like me who works full-time and lives in the suburbs, I would tell them it is hard to make the activities and there might be better options for them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Events and Adventures?

I travel a lot and so having some things to do when I was in and out of town sounded good. I had moved from another state and didn’t know many people and so meeting people was a good thing. I went to some events with friends before I ever joined Events and Adventures, so I was perfectly comfortable going to the first event. However, the first event was so different from any hikes and after that event, I was questioning whether I was gonna enjoy E&A. But this was many years ago, and I've been a member for more than 15 years now. I do 20 events a year, including go-karting as well as some of the summertime sunset cruises which I've enjoyed. I haven't particularly found significant others but I've made a good number of friends that I'm still friends with over the years.

However, I liked Events & Adventures quite a few years ago when we would have a place to gather during the week before an event at a theater like the 5th Avenue or Benaroya Hall. Before we go to something during a weekday night, it was a lot nicer when there was an optional gathering someplace where you could get a bite to eat or drink and mingle before you went into the darkened theater sitting in assigned seats. That’s because by the time the show is over on a Wednesday or Thursday night, nobody stays around to mingle. It doesn’t make for much of an event or an adventure if you just show up half an hour before an event standing around in a lobby and then you go and sit down in your assigned seats. Then you go through something that’s a couple of hours long, and then everybody heads to the bathroom and out different doors. The next thing you know, pretty much everybody’s gone.

There's always the discussion of, “If people want to go out and have a drink or mingle, we'll figure out a place then and there.” But I've seen year after year that this doesn’t work very well. What we used to do worked really well when if you're going to the 5th Avenue Theatre, people would join up and mingle at Rock Bottom across the streets. Then people that couldn’t make it by that time could go ahead and get their tickets before a show. It used to be better when there were more ways to mingle before something during the week. For people that work Downtown, it doesn’t make sense to drive home and then back into town. There are a lot of events in town during the week where people have to kill time until they can join up with the group, and often people wind up killing time by eating by themselves in the neighborhood or hanging out and having a drink in the neighborhood of where the event will be. That’s something I miss about E&A.

I joined Events & Adventures in 2013 as a lifetime member. I was interested in the events they have and to hang out with people. I went to events such as dancing, bowling, volleyball events, and concerts in New York City and now in San Francisco. My favorite event was the silent disco, treasure hunting with clues in Times Square.

Events & Adventures do a good job. It's a great concept of having events for singles but what I don't like, especially in San Francisco, is that they change the event coordinators way too often. Depending on the event coordinator, the quality of events drops or increases. Some are really awesome and very creative and some are just not quite and that changes basically every six months, so it doesn't help. But overall, it's a good, fun thing to do.

Events and Adventures did a lot of activities and it seemed like a great opportunity to both meet people and do things since I was still fairly new to the area. I was a little bit anxious the first time since I wasn’t sure what it was all about, but it changed after a few events where I started to meet and recognize people that I have seen before and then developed a comfort zone. Since joining I've gone to cooking at Anita's numerous times, and I recently did a tour of the baseball stadium here in Seattle. I've also done a number of party cruises and I've been to the Halloween parties. I used to enjoy the sailing outings that they had on the Mallory Todd. We also did a weekend sailing trip to the San Juans, and that was a lot of fun as well. I loved the event coordinator, but I'm also glad that they have a new event coordinator because it's now fresh.

Traveling was fine and it was organized well enough, but it's highly overpriced so I tend to avoid most trips because it can be done for much less. I've been with tour companies so I understand I can put in the itinerary and basically get the same trip with a tour company with a guide for approximately 40% to 50% off from what E&A charges. I know that unless I go with a singles group, tours tend to be couples-oriented and there's a different dynamic there, but it doesn’t change the fact that E&A overprices the trips. Overall, Events and Adventures is a good group that holds a real attraction for certain people who need to learn the area, meet new people and make new friends, whether you're new to town or coming out of a relationship and all of a sudden find that all your friends are married and unavailable. With them I get to meet new people virtually every time I go out to an outing or an event.

I liked the social aspect and the adventure part of Events and Adventures because I like to do things outside. When I went to my first event, everybody was very friendly. Everybody goes around and introduces themselves to each other so my fears were definitely allayed. Since I joined, I have done go-karting, shooting range, museum tour, 2 hikes, and whirlyball which was my favorite. Whatever nervousness I've felt about going through these events, it's never been proved to be real. I've always been welcomed and it's a friendly bunch of people. One thing that I wanted to do this year was to get out and socialize more. And it has looked like Events and Adventures is going to be a very good choice for that. In fact, I have two events with them this weekend.

Somebody at work suggested Events and Adventures. I was new to Texas, so I thought it might be something I wanted to do. I was a little nervous on my first event which was just normal butterflies meeting new people, but everyone was really nice. I tried to go to their events once a week but it didn't always happen, so I now do 2-3 a month. We have done the Fort Worth view, the trampoline park, bubble soccer, kayaking, trivia, and the young professionals meet. We also went to see the Rogue One movie and I have gone to the game night which is my favorite. We give feedback after each event, which is very good because it helps them not to go to a place that no one liked. I am looking to go to a game night this weekend and a party that I wanted to go to. So far, it's been positive with Events and Adventures. I have done things I never would've done without them.

I looking for activities in Google and found out about Events & Adventures, and their activity options got me interested the most. Before my first event, I felt very indifferent, but after I arrived, there were some interesting people. I went to a variety of activities including hiking, billiards and going to the Shedd Aquarium. And this coming weekend, I will be attending an indoor beach volleyball. I'm just trying to get to know people.

The main reason why I signed up with Events and Adventures was the fact of doing different activities and meeting new people. Before the start of the event, I was nervous and didn't know what to expect but that definitely changed once I started talking to people. I’ve attended about seven events though I haven’t attended any trips yet. I just went to the Nuts & Bolts party at the Cambria Hotel. I've also went to the Alhambra dinner and music showcase, the ice-skating at Maggie Daley Park and will be going to a Super Bowl party this Sunday. But my absolute favorite was the New Year's Eve party, and I've made new friends through the group. So far, I've enjoyed my time. It's a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend Events and Adventures to a friend. Their events are different.

I've been married twice and I was interested in planned events where I didn't have to think about it and meeting people that are already assembled for me so I don't have to go and meet someone at a bar. I've been a member since 2010. During my first event with them, I was nervous but I was welcomed into the group. There was a host who was very nice too.

I've been to a lot of their events. I started out more in sports like volleyball, mingles and bowling. I then got into the camp fires and the fall events which I love. The fall party buses were fine. We do Halloween runs too where we go to different spook houses. We carved pumpkins at the office over wine and cookies, and then we feed starving children. I got a whole bunch of upcoming events scheduled such as the Super Bowl party I'm going to next week. I have pneumonia this week so I can't go anywhere, but I'm planning on going out on Sunday if I feel better. I like to paint pictures too and sometimes there's pottery. I also love game night and I do it every month.

I made a lot of friends through Events & Adventures. I heard that Events and Adventures probably made me a happier person because I had somewhere to go and I made some friends. However, we've had a few problems in the organization because they keep changing the venues. I signed up because an event is at a certain venue then I find out on the day of the event that they changed the venue. Also, sometimes it doesn't make sense because if you're going to have 50 people at an event, you want to put it where there's a parking lot. Sometimes they forget that when they put us downtown.

We used to have a little more seasoned person who ran the events. Now we have a younger person who is learning and it's going to take a while. Those aside, I have encouraged people at work to go to Events & Adventures too and check it out. I brought my son in 'cause he was divorced and he was really in need of getting out of the house and I told him what I was doing. We joined the same year and he ultimately married someone from the group.

I heard an ad about Events and Adventures on the radio and was interested in the activities as I'm really active. I was excited and hopeful. However, I wasn't impressed. The demographic was of those who are not into activities. I was the oldest person and I got the impression that it was a lot of younger guys who were recently transplanted here because one of the questions they asked when I joined was how long have I lived in the Twin City. They got a lot of members that are just passing through or relocated and that's not my case. Then, guys my age are not interested because they want to meet women at least 10 to 15 years younger than me.

When I signed up, I was assured that my demographic was the largest joining demographic. Well, I must be going to the wrong activity. I joined them at fall and I'm hoping that in the summer there's going to be more outdoor stuff that I like to do, such as canoeing. But they like go-karting, which a 30 some guy or girl would do. I have to pay for it, too, and I'm not going to waste my time doing that.

Another thing is, a lot of the activities center around alcohol. I did New Year's Eve and didn't stay in a hotel because it was expected that everybody would get smashed. I left before midnight and drove home because one nice guy came in late and I wanted to talk to him. He was a new member but he obviously didn't want to talk to me because he was my age.

Although we had a rollerblading activity at the new U.S. Bank Stadium that was organized by a woman I liked, who’s a little younger than me, and we had a cross-country skiing activity, a lot of the activities or events are focused over at the club at the west of Minneapolis. I'm sorry I don't have an extra $20 of gas and two hours to waste to drive to get to events that involve paying more money to drink. I'm not really turned on to that.

Additionally, I did a riverboat cruise on the Mississippi river, which I paid a lot of money for, and the organizer didn't meet us where we were told we'd meet. And then, for some reason, a couple of us missed the group and they were already on the boat, at a couple of tables that we couldn't sit around. We weren't even part of that group. Then I got stuck talking to an older member who told me how he almost hung himself because of abuse of his ex-wife. And I thought, "Oh, this is uplifting." I'm not paying for the privilege of being someone's therapist.

I'm sorry I signed on the dotted line. I feel that Events and Adventures misrepresented that there would be more men and women my age, or men interested in women my age. If I'm talking to a woman my age and in my situation, I'd say don't do it. If it's her daughter, she's 30 years old, and she likes to get-together with people and do things, yeah, go for it.

I was recently divorced and just wanted to meet some new people to hang out with. But I have seven-year-old twins that I have shared custody so I can only plan events every other week. Going to my first event with Events and Adventures, I was a bit anxious but when I got there, everybody was down-to-earth. I went to one of the new person meet and greet thing for January and then went to play pool one night. And then I went to a dinner last night which was fun. Going through these three events, I've definitely made some friends that I could see and hang out with, but have no interests in anybody. So far, I can see meeting more friends out of this than relationships.

I didn't have a lot of friends in my area so Events & Adventures was a way to get out and be social. I've gone to a lot of events including dinners, movies, hikes and trampoline dodgeball which is my favorite. I've attended a comedy show, volleyball, wallyball and bubble soccer. Sometimes we get together in the park and play football. Just this past weekend, I went to the Shedd Aquarium.

The one complaint I have about the club is you sign up for events and you have to pay right away to be able to attend. This makes sense because they have to pay vendors and other things. However, I have found that when I cancel one of them, it can sometimes be a headache to get my money back. I've had to call them several times to actually get them to credit my account for an event that I canceled on. They give me bank credit if I cancel within a certain time limit. There are also deposit events where I can pay $10 and if I go, I get my money back. I feel pretty good about those events. The club has been worth it and there have been a lot of fun and cool people. I dated a woman for about eight months. Also, there are people that I'm starting to get to know in the club. I'd like to get together with them outside the club because as much as I enjoy Events & Adventures, it's not something I'm planning on being part of my entire life.

I've tried Match.com and other dating things and it hasn't been as positive as my experience meeting friends through Events & Adventures. I got interested in it because of The Singles Club as it is a way to get out and meet people. I've participated in The Jump Street Dodgeball, trivia night, pickleball, hikes and movie nights. I've done side trips with the group members. The events are too many to count but I like all of it. Meeting people and feeling included in the club was the best part. They have international trips which made it a little expensive and I wanted to go on them. I like that they keep coming up with new things and all you have to do is show up. You don't have to think about anything.

I'm single again now and I realized that I was looking for women in the same places and not finding anything, so I figured I would try something different. Then I found out that Events & Adventures is a social event and is a whole, big thing, besides just dating. So far, I've attended about five events and trips. My overall favorite would probably be the New Year's Eve party which was my first event. I'm outgoing and I was excited to walk into a new environment. The only thing that's weird was that when I first showed up, I was on time but there were only five people there and I was not geared to slow down to have that. I wanted more because it was New Year's Eve and I was ready to party. So, I went to another establishment and had a couple cocktails and went back. After I came back, there were about 30 people and it was cool. I mingled, danced, and did my thing.

I find that the more enjoyable part of Events & Adventures is the after-the-event get-togethers, which are more sociable and entertaining. I like bowling and we went bowling as a newcomer, and it was fun. But I was on one lane and there were two other lanes of people, and they interacted a little more. We went to a bar after we got done bowling, and then that was a little more enjoyable than sitting there in a bowling environment. However, I won't partake in dance classes anymore, because that wasn't what I wanted to do. But everything else is good. How they've arranged things is perfect. I went to the circus at the Alwun House in Phoenix for a couple of weeks and the performances were good, but it wasn't worth three hours of performance. You can only see people play with fire and a ball so many times, three times max. But that wasn't Events & Adventures' fault.

I have found new friends and met new people that I talked to at Events & Adventures, but I have not yet communicated with any of these people outside of a group event. I've only been there for a month. But so far, I enjoy it. On the whole, it was interesting, fun, and adventurous. I've gone into different social environments and I've broken out of my normal social environment, which is good. I'd recommend them to a friend.

I got interested in Events and Adventures because I wanted to meet new people. I was a little bit nervous when I joined my first event because I didn’t know anybody there yet but I felt comfortable after that once I met everybody. I have done over 50 events with them which include a lot of the regular weekday events, Halloween, and the New Year’s party twice which is the best. I'm going to play volleyball tonight and I would love to go on the England trip. I would definitely recommend Events and Adventures to a friend. It's a different experience and it's fun. It definitely gets one out of the house, and it's better than sitting at home on Saturday nights. It's not a perfect experience but things rarely are.

My experience with Events and Adventures has not been great. They advertise like a dating site but when I go there, it's a bunch of singles. I got interested in Events and Adventures because I thought it would be fun to go on an adventure and meet a cute, single guy. But the problem the way the contract is written is a guy just doesn't have to be married so technically he could still have a girlfriend. And when I was talking to other members, a lot of them were not happy and said Events and Adventures is disorganized.

When I signed the contract, I was fine with it because I had an office near me and I'm getting a good discount. But I had to leave out of town for an emergency and there are no Events & Adventures clubs around me and they won't consider giving me my money back. It's frustrating because they're freezing my account indefinitely until I move to a place where they have a club. I'm all out that money and I'm so mad as hell.

People need to be warned. If they're going to be in an area where there's an Events & Adventures office around them and if they don't want to meet anybody and only want to have a group of people to go out and do things with, then it is not a bad thing and they can get a nice discount. But, they are on the expensive side. I have to pay for their service and depending on the type of contract signed, I could be paying them way more than it's worth. In the future, I am hopefully going to have an Events & Adventures office around me but I'm only going to get my money back. I'm going to go in for the activity and then I'll leave as a protest.

I'm new in Minnesota. I just came up here for the job and so I wanted to meet some people around the area and do some activities. I then joined Events & Adventures. The first event was awkward but I went and showed up. I've met a few people and it was fun. I made myself go to a couple of events before the meet and greet session and it was fine. I'm an outgoing person so eventually, after doing the first two events, it started going better and I started recognizing a few people. I've only been in there a couple of months now but I have attended at least 50 events and the New Year's party and the Karaoke are the funnest ones for me. I tried out different dinners, bars and meet up kind of deal and professional events, and I've met a lot of young professionals. However, I've not met the significant other yet. But it's been good, so far.

A friend told me about Events & Adventures. I liked the idea that I can do activities with people that are also interested in the same things, meeting new people and increasing my social circle without having any of the pressure of online dating. I felt nervous during my first event with them but it got a lot easier about 15 minutes in as more people started arriving and the host was introducing everybody. Everybody was friendly, welcoming, excited and it didn't feel awkward.

I attended 15 of their events such as a couple of happy hour events. I went to the Ugly Sweater Pub Crawl which was a lot of fun, volleyball events, and hiking events. There were two art walks too where we walked around into different art galleries and went to a country dance club. I went a little crazy in February and signed up for a lot of stuff. This Sunday, we're doing a Super Bowl party and I'm going. Next week, there's a vintage Valentine's Day party with a 50s thing based on the movie Grease. They're also doing a trivia night later this month. There's a mechanical bull riding event and a karaoke event coming up. There are several restaurant events, dinners, and drinks too.

I made so many friends through Events & Adventures and we've even gotten together outside of E&A. I joined a hiking group that one of the members in E&A organizes on his own, gone to the movies with groups of people, and we've met up for March football. It's been really great. It was a really good decision to join and I'm doing things that I probably never would have done by myself or ever thought of doing before.

One of my co-workers referred me to Events & Adventures. It's low-pressure unlike one-on-one match-making, or dating, and that it has a variety of activities like indoor, outdoor, formal and some casual stuff. It's everything from dinner out to comedy, to chili cook-off, bowling, pool, day-hike, visiting the Amish in Arthur, Illinois, New Year's Eve party, dancing lessons. So, I was interested with the opportunity to do all kinds of different activities, some that I might already like and some that I might wan to try, and to meet all different people.

The first event I went to was CorePower Yoga in Lincoln Park. There were only a few people there so, there wasn't much social time, other than beforehand while we were waiting for everyone to gather and for the lesson to start. But during, everyone was pretty much focused on doing what the instructor said. Since then, I did more events. I still like doing occasionally events to interact with other people. But at some point, I gradually found that I was interested in doing other activities that allowed time for socialization and talking with people. I go to about six event per month.

I also did bowling sometime in the last couple of weeks in January, flag football in November, a hike at the Morton Arboretum in November, a day trip to St. Charles, a day trip to Arthur, Illinois. In December, I did every event they had going on between Christmas and New Year's just because I was off work. They also had ice skating at the Maggie Daley Ribbon in Downtown, Chicago. I haven't been ice skating since I played hockey in 5th and 6th grade. At first, it was a little awkward but I just did a lap, rested and then kept going. While I rested, I chatted with people. And with each time, it gets a little better and better and I was having more fun.

Then in January, I went to a dinner and belly dancing at Alhambra Palace, which was cool because I love Middle Eastern food and I was curious about belly dancing. They had such a variety of different ages, cultures, shapes and sizes of belly dancers and even men too. So women got to watch men belly dance too. Every now and then between sets, they would grab people from the audience to belly dance with them. The woman who was sitting next to me who was right on the edge of the dance floor gave them a run for their money. And seeing the guys belly dance, the men go, "Well, shoot! Why don't we do that?" So, I suggested, "Hey, let's have a belly dancing lesson event."

Recently, I did ballroom dance lessons at the Fred Astaire Studio in South Barrington, Hoffman Estates. I never had dance lessons before but when the schedule came out, and that was the first one that jumped out at me for January 19th. I'm like, "I need to do this." So, it was the first one that I signed up for. It was a little awkward at first, but they were really great because I wasn't the only one. There was a bunch of us, men and women. We were able to feel like learning and doing something competently in a fairly short order, and have fun and change dance partners frequently.

Each of us got to dance with each other several times which helped a lot with my confidence. Had a fun time that by the time the evening was over, I was ready to take up the studio on their offer of coming back for a private lesson, half off and a free dance party later. So, next Tuesday, I'm going for a private lesson. And then, the following Friday, I'm going back for a free dance party.

I don't have any friends besides the people I work with so I decided to try out Events and Adventures. I was born and raised in Arizona so I was looking for a way to go out and enjoy doing stuff with people. I was a bit nervous but excited before my first event which was laser tag. I haven't done laser tag in a long time so it was a lot of fun. Since then, I've gone to a lot of events. I really enjoy those where I go out with a larger group and then we break up into smaller groups such as the Biosphere or the haunted house. I haven't been on any real trips out of state but I've gone to different shows and mini golfing. For this month, I'm thinking of going to the Superbowl Potluck and the Food Truck Festival.

While I like that members can become hosts and I was interested in becoming a host, there were times like this magic show I went to, when I sat with hosts and ended up by myself during the entire 20-minute intermission, sitting there playing on my dead phone. They were all arguing about the different events and how stuff wasn't done right. It was really frustrating to be at an event where I felt like I was sitting by myself especially with how much money I pay for this. They should make sure that hosts focus on the event at hand. I wasn't offended but I was frustrated because I went home and when people asked me about it, I'd say "Oh, yeah, it was cool but I should have gone by myself". Nevertheless, I really love the group because it's a great way of doing things I enjoy with people who enjoy them. I always describe it as a place where you go with a group of strangers knowing you're going to have a good time.

I've been a member of Events & Adventures for a long time. So far, I've been to hundreds of their trips and events and my favorite was the boat rides. The events are well planned and organized. I don't have to go if I don't want to. There's also a calendar and if I have nothing to do, I look at that and I go. I had lots of friends in the group and I dated some people there too. I also saw people get married at the very same group. All in all, it's been a very positive experience for me and I recommend Events & Adventures all the time.

I'm interested in meeting different people so I joined Events and Adventures. I had no idea what the club was going to be about but I've attended a dozen of their event. I've done a couple of their hikes, dinners and bar nights. In fact, there's an upcoming Axe throwing event. So far, I made a few friends but I was not fortunate enough to meet a significant other. It's a good program but it's not what I was expecting it to be. Overall, I'm satisfied. It's a good excuse to get out.

I heard in a local radio station that Events and Adventures was a singles membership organization and I thought that maybe I could meet someone. I’ve been a member for six months. Went on a couple of dates but that’s about it. But I’ve met a lot of awesome friends. Going to my first event, I was really excited. I always like meeting new people and hearing their stories so it wasn't awkward for me at all. I go to wallyball every two weeks and that always tops my list. The New Year’s Eve party was awesome too, as well as the events that we’ve never really tried before like going places I’ve never heard about or no one’s ever been or doing something the club hasn’t done before. I recommend Events & Adventures to a lot of people.

I’ve been having a good time with Events and Adventures. I'm really enjoying the events and after Memorial day I've been a host too. I like the camping trips and have made good friends.

I've been having a good experience with Events and Adventures. I've enjoyed the events that I've been able to attend. It was definitely a good environment to be in. Before, I wasn’t in a position to really seek a potential wife. I’m in a position now to do that, and it’s hard to do throughout the weekday because I do work long hours. But it’s awesome to be in a situation where events are already set up and I can just attend despite my hours. Tomorrow I'm going to do the wallyball again. I like attending the wallyball, but so far, the one I like the most is the Five Horses. But the most interesting one was this play at Alley Theatre here in Houston where a guy talked about how he was an elephant named Caesar. I've never been to the Alley Theatre and I'm glad I went.

I have only been to about four events at Events and Adventures because I met somebody pretty early on. I've only gone to their volleyball and the Dallas chapter events. However, I can't cancel the membership. I'm just paying for the membership now, and that is my only complaint. I'd be fine with giving a 30-day notice and still paying, but right now, I'm losing $120 a month for nothing.

Events and Adventures Company Profile