It's Just Lunch!

• 2 stars19
  • 1 stars40

It's Just Lunch!

www.itsjustlunch.com

It's Just Lunch is the world’s Number 1 personalized dating service.

At It's Just Lunch we take away the frustration of dating and make it easy for you to meet people worth spending your time with. Our dating specialists handle everything in a personalized and efficient manner... from finding the right matches to making all the arrangements for the date. All you have to do is show up and enjoy meeting someone new.

It's Just Lunch was founded in 1991 and has been helping professional singles around the world find meaningful relationships ever since. With over 150 It's Just Lunch locations worldwide, there is sure to be one near you.

I'm delighted to have joined the dating agency 'It's Just Lunch'. It's an opportunity to meet new people, go out for lunch and have a chat. It is very well organised and very professional. It gives you the chance to meet like minded people and takes the hardship out of the dating game. One meets people with similar interests with the possibility of making new friends and future possible soul mates. Also, there are coaching sessions on how to present yourself and build your self esteem. I enjoy getting dressed up and going out to meet new people. Already, I'm looking forward to meeting my next date! The opportunity is created and it's up to me to seize the moment!!!

I was very pleased with the dating approach and coaching session. I am someone that tells people how to interview, so it was a lot aligned with sending a person on an interview, but more personable. I enjoyed the talk and it was informative and she welcomed my questions that I had. She covered all the bases and I felt confident going into the date. She was a very warm person and it was a nice experience.

Had a lovely conversation with my coach and she was very informative and sweet.

Sheri was very enthusiastic, positive, encouraging and informative. I enjoyed my session with her.

She was amazing and kind! She help me feel at ease and gave me great advice!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about It's Just Lunch?

It's Just Lunch is a national and international franchise. I cannot comment on their operations outside of the US. However, this company has been successfully sued in New York for fraudulent claims to clients. I personally had a horrendous experience with them in San Francisco. After I began reading very negative YELP reviews of It's Just Lunch from all over the US, I understood my experience was far from unique. I am a public interest media professional now at work on a national expose of this fraudulent franchise. I have requested that Yelp reviewers send me their stories. There are MANY. I urge anyone considering giving money to this business to read YELP reviews in dozens of US cities. They tell the story, over and over again, of the ongoing fraudulent activities of this business. Do not waste your money!

Sheri was friendly and helpful. She was patient and addressed all of my questions. The "practice responses" for me were very helpful. It was a warm welcome to kick off a very scary stage of life. :)

I went into the session open minded but hesitant as I wasn't sure what we would cover and if it would be helpful. I adored my consultant and I felt like the time was well spent.

Sheri was great to speak with and helpful in her advice and recommendations. I would recommend working with her to any new client of IJL's!

Marlo, was fantastic. I felt I really connected well with her. I was passed on to Laquana and asked to reassign. The FaceTime meeting with Sheri I felt went very well!!! Took 2 weeks to get a meeting with her though. Wish I could mark higher.

She was very nice and helpful, giving what I hope will be useful advise, but waiting to see what she will have to tell me once I have started dating and she gets feedback from the guys I see. Like that she is open to my contacting her with my concerns if need be, but haven't tried yet.

Very professional and open experience. They walked me thru the process and were very helpful to any questions I had.

Sheri was very friendly and helpful with suggestions for 1st dates. She asked questions about me and the person I would like to meet. She was very positive about finding someone I would enjoy meeting.

My interview with Shari was very positive. She's an upbeat person, made me feel very comfortable, and fully answered all of my questions. I feel confident that my experience with IJL will be a safe and exciting one and hopefully bring a wonderful man into my life!

Great matches, Great dates. I love this service.

Excellent advice and she talked me through some good issues. Be more assertive. You know your stuff. Great assertiveness at the end but could have used more of that.

I had a dating coaching and face to face interview with Sheri. It was a pleasure meeting and speaking with Sheri. I feel better and much more relaxed about going on my first date.

I'm new to IJL but my single experience so far has been terrific. Right out of the box I was paired with a bright, beautiful woman who shares my phobia of being trapped on an airplane with nothing to read! So far, Debbie is batting 1000!

Priscilla did an outstanding job with my date on Saturday. This was my best experience with a dating director yet with IJL. She arranged a date in my city with someone who was a pleasure to meet. She clearly read my profile considering my interests and what I think is important in dating.

Marie is attentive and professional; I have been pleasantly surprised at how positive this experience has been.

It was a pleasure to talk to Sheri and get her recommendations. I look forward to sharing my experiences with her and how I can get better in order to find the right woman for me. My goal is to find a wonderful life partner and with the help of Sheri. I am confident that will happen sooner than later.

Debbie was very nice & although I haven't gone out on my date yet... I loved the way she wanted to match me up with a nice man! She knew just by talking with me on the phone that I was a very nice lady. Thank you Debbie!

Coaching Session - The consultant was very informative, gave me good pointers for how to break the ice. She was flexible when the sound on our computers were not working.

So far, I've had a great experience with IJL! My dating coaching session with Sheri was lots of fun. She took the time to get to know me and answer my questions and followed up with additional information on topics of interest to me. 5 Stars!

All commitments made to me to date have been kept and communication has been excellent.

My experience with IJL has been a great one so far! My rep Obed works hard to match me up with quality people and so far so good! I haven't found my ideal yet but we get closer with each introduction! I look forward to meeting others and thank you for your efforts!

Since inception on 26th June I have an one hour conversation with Staci, a half hour conversation with Lisa and today a Skype interview with Sheri. All good and I am hopeful they know what I am looking for in a relationship and I look forward to getting some match suggestions sent to me. Thank you.

It was fun talking to Sheri. She is very personable.

They are very hard to reach once they have your money. They don't get back to you and string you along until your one month membership period is over. Then, they just say, "sorry your membership period is over." They were super friendly and responsive for the first week of membership. Then they switched me to a different contact person (dating specialist) in charge of me. I tried to talk to her. When she finally returned my call, she didn't listen to me, she was reading a script, it was obvious. Don't give them your money. They are not nice people.

Face Time meeting - Everyone has been very sweet and kind...

It's Just Lunch! Company Profile