It's Just Lunch!

Consumer Reviews

I have been extremely impressed with IJL. The professionals that have been assisting me have been efficient, knowledgeable and very friendly. I feel at home with IJL and feel their genuine desire to help people find love. I will be recommending IJL to all my single friends.

The experience has been enlightening, and fun knowing there is a class of individuals searching for the same ideals and outcome I am at this stage of my life. It has been wonderful to encounter all members of IJL restate this should be fun and my priorities, desired qualities for the right person. The emphasis of the staff that there is opportunity and endless fun with this experience has been important. I think it is imperative to know you have their unwavering support and advice through the process.

I am just getting started here, but have been VERY impressed with the personal service, genuine care, and energy of each It's Just Lunch contact I have worked with so far. I'm very optimistic that this is the firm that will help me fulfill my dreams.

I felt that our session was very helpful. It made me think about my attitude and practices around dating. It was eye opening. Our conversation helped me become aware of my need to lighten up, be less rigid in my thinking, and more open minded when I date.

Stephanie ** and Dalia ** from It's Just Lunch are doing a great job! They are diligent in focusing on the details. Stephanie ** is a great communicator, keeping me updated. Dalia ** does excellent work in logistics. Thank you to Stephanie and Dalia!

Thus far I am incredibly impressed with the team and the process that IJL has provided. Their entire team is knowledgeable and professional and made the process easy and comfortable. I am definitely excited to work with IJL in finding a genuinely nice guy.

The initial interview was a pretty good conversation. Looking forward to the rest of the process. She asked me a bunch of questions about what my likes and dislikes are. I was also able to ask for some advice and I'm appreciative of the advice.

This site is wonderful. It is helping me meet all my needs. I have told all my friends about this site and everything they have done to meet someone that quality. So far, I have not had any complaints. Keep up the great work IJL! You all rock! :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about It's Just Lunch?

Signed up unsure what to expect. Everyone's been really pleasant so far. I had my face to face, that was great really good some helpful tips. Now just waiting for first date. Have been sent a few matches. First match disappointing. Had two things that I had mentioned to specialist didn't want. Better matches after call with consultant to clarify interests.

I have been met with nothing but experienced and warm professionals at It's Just Lunch. The initial process of you all getting to know me and me getting to know It's Just Lunch has been thorough, insightful, and makes me feel that this will lead to something substantial.

Extremely unprofessional staff. Overall terrible experience. I decided early on that the service wasn't in my budget and was very clear with them about that. I continued to get calls every 3-6 months anyway (for the last 2 years!). One day I got a call offering free services because I was what their clients were looking for so I sent pictures as requested and never got a response or call back. I got yet another call where the guy (David) starting making his pitch without asking if now was a good time then was extremely rude to me when I "seemed distracted" and hung up on me.

I know that this company has great reviews posted. I also know that there has been legal action against them for not providing the service that they sell. Based on my star rating you can tell that I fall into the group of persons who have not received good service. My experience has been horrible. This is a dating service and you think I would be complaining about the horrible encounters I've had, but I'm not. I am complaining their inability to provide the meetings they sell, lack of diligence in screening, and poor customer service. Lastly, though everyone there I have spoken to recognizes that they have provided me with a subpar experience, I and my money are being held to the contract. Beware, read the information on the suits (which I unfortunately did not until it was too late) and consider carefully before signing up with them.

So far, the interview process has been great. I am waiting for my matches. Looking forward to the future. I am impressed with the in-depth interviewing process. Everyone is very respectful and helpful. I have great hope that I will find my future husband.

The lady was very professional. Gave me great insights on what to expect. Gave me confidence that I needed to go on a first date. Explained to me how things would work. Told me how to get the phone number if I wanted a second date. Was understanding of how I had been used in the past. Very nice.

Very pleasant first meeting. Spoke with It's Just Lunch rep about preferences and she gave me some helpful hints for being successful on my first date. Any question I had was answered without issue on her side and she was very kind and professional.

Very positive experience to date. IJL is well organized and the associates are helpful. Sheri has been GREAT!! I am looking forward to meeting new people and think this is a wonderful way to do it. All the associates were more than helpful especially Sheri. Thank you!

I was pleasantly surprised. Sheri was absolutely wonderful! It was awesome to meet with such a gem! Professional, attentive and beyond courteous, she's a shining light and her recommendations meant the world to me. Honestly being a ** and chatting with Sheri automatically put my mind at ease. Although for some reason the age range and ethnicity I prefer in a potential partner was a bit off. Sheri was fabulous! 48-56 or so I mentioned and ** or ** (new) gentleman catch my attention. I'm thrilled and excited to begin this new season and adventure! THANKIES ladies! Blessings to you all

I had a good experience. It just was a longer process than I imagined to be able to get matched up with what I was looking for. However, after much communication and conversation with my coordinator, I was happy with the results. She did a great job and I would recommend her.

Since I registered with IJL, my experience has been positive so far, thanks to the service being provided by my dating coordinator Aleisha who has been very professional, dedicated and pleasant to work with. Aleisha has been thorough with partner search based on my preferences, always available to respond to my queries and carefully listens to my preferences to try to find appropriate matches. Thank you Aleisha.

Pretty careful arrange the meeting for both side. Lunch or light dinner for dates. Provide necessary profile informations before meeting, helps to know ahead for the other side. Choice of meeting location has been very reasonable. Last one at Bona Vista Lounge was an excellent atmosphere and location.

I am enjoying working with Kimberli whose care, support and insight, and, perhaps most important, great sense of humor, are making re-entering the dating scene much more fun than I had imagined! All in all, a very positive experience all around.

My experience regarding the communication between the clients and dating directors have been exemplary with the It's Just Lunch service. Michael ** and Fransheska have been able to effectively explain how the service works, make adjustments to my profile, alleviate any anxiety regarding the dating process, and listen to my feedback as I step through the program. I consider myself fortunate that I have two advocates that are working to help me find a relationship that fits my needs and personality.

IJL has done a great job of communicating with me both via email and phone. So far so good. Thank you Lisa, Mike and everyone on the team who has help me in this journey. Can't wait for what comes next.

I loved working with Obed. Initially, I was very nervous and unsure about the whole experience but after speaking and emailing with Obed several times I felt much better about joining It's Just Lunch. My first date is Saturday and I am looking forward to the experience.

I could not have been more pleased with It's Just Lunch and Kimberli. She has an excellent telephone personality and genuinely seemed to care about setting me up with the most likely gal. I actually did meet someone and Kimberli was a big part of that success.

I have been very pleased with It's Just Lunch. It has been very nice to have someone do the leg work in finding someone compatible to date. And they do a great job of following up with how the date went. What you liked, what you did not like so they can adjust for your next date.

I've join IJL few weeks ago and so far they met my expectations. I had a great interview with dating coach Coach Sheri and great dialog with dating directors Monique and Tori. I put four stars for now as I need more time and go out on more dates to get a better feeling of IJL. I'll update this rating in the future...

I am impressed with the professionalism, dedication and enthusiasm of dating coordinator Aleisha **. She is courteous, responds timely and able to select the matches of mutual interests and so far it has been a positive experience. I look forward to working with Aleisha ** to find a right match.

Mike and Fransheska are fabulous people to work with, they go out of their way to make sure all my wants are satisfied. I trust them and I can relate on them. They're a great team together. Mike always calls me with update before he sends me a profile and lets me know I going to send an email and explains to me all the match character - if they have kids, if they're professional, what they do for life, what they're looking for which I think that's pretty good and if I have question he's very good and answer them for me.

I have never had such a bad experience with a company before in my life. I paid thousands of dollars for a service that was going to provide me with a very tailored and high-end experience. What I got was the opposite. The initial matches they sent me were terrible. I finally agreed to go out with the 3rd or 4th person they sent me, even though it was not even close to what I was looking for. It turned out to be the worst first date I have ever been on.

First of all, the date they set me up with was an illegal immigrant who was about to get deported back to Mexico. Apparently they do not screen their dates at all. Second, after I brought this to their attention they were very combative with me and had extremely disturbing phone calls with their so-called professional. After all of this, I asked for a refund due to them not performing a single service for me and making the whole experience a disaster. The relationship was irrevocably broken and I did not want to continue to be involved with such a fraudulent company, especially when it comes to finding love. They were so rude and combative and kept telling me that it was not their fault and they do not offer refunds, no matter how bad of an experience one has. This company is a fraud and I would highly suggest no one utilize their services. This has been one of the worst experiences I can ever remember with a company in a service-related industry. I would stay as far away from IJL as possible!!

I was a little skeptical at first because I wasn't sure on how things would work out. After my first date, I will have to say that I was very pleased with the process and pleased with my first date. Debbie ** made it so easy. All I had to do was show up. I highly recommend IJL.

Thank you for all your assistance in putting me with the right person for a long term relationship. It was a great team effort and I greatly appreciate all of the effort Obed and the It's Just Lunch team expended. The trials and tribulation of many dates paid off. You are the best!!!

I have just started working with IJL and I have experienced so much more than I ever thought I would. Everyone I have encountered is so professional and extremely kind. Michele, Debbie and Andrea really tuned into who I am and who I'm looking for. I felt from the very beginning I was speaking with my sisters or the closest of friends who are really working hard to connect you with others. Private and personal. Amazing experience!

It's Just Lunch! Company Profile