It's Just Lunch!

It's Just Lunch!

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

I am just getting started here, but have been VERY impressed with the personal service, genuine care, and energy of each It's Just Lunch contact I have worked with so far. I'm very optimistic that this is the firm that will help me fulfill my dreams.

I had tried online dating on many different sites. So much of my experience was awful even though I went into it with a positive and hopeful attitude. When I gave It's JUST Lunch a try things began to turn around for me. The men I was matched with were nice guys who were looking for a serious relationship. The service at IJL was excellent and my counselors, Aleisha ** always got back to me quickly and she got to know me, making GREAT matches. Try it, it's worth it! It sure beats online dating!

I found them to be extremely helpful and they took the time to get to know me and understand what I am looking for. They truly seem to care about my interest. I would recommend this service to anyone who is tired of online dating.

I'm very pleased with the woman I met on my second date. She has all the attributes I'm seeking and we're planning to see each other again. I'm hopeful this will become a long term relationship. Clari seems genuinely concerned about helping me find the right person.

Mike (my dating coach) has been a valuable resource toward my positive dating experience. He has listened to my preferences and arranged dates that I have enjoyed. It's Just Lunch has proved to be a cut above the average online dating resources-geared toward professionals like myself.

I didn't know what to expect since I haven't dated in a long time, but the people and It's Just Lunch have made it a lot less scary and very enjoyable so far. I will recommend them to any of my friends who are just wanting lunch. Thank you.

So far, I have gone on two dates. The first few matches presented to me via email were not to my expectations or standards. The first date was really off. I enjoyed meeting my second match date. I have patience and am willing to wait to have my dating coach continue to find more people who I can sync with.

I like that It's Just Lunch coordinates matches and meet-ups of like-minded people. Appreciate being able to focus on my career and know whoever I may meet will respect that. My dating coach does a great job communicating and coordinating profiles.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about It's Just Lunch?

Andrea was very pleasant and informative about It's Just Lunch. She reiterated the mindset of being open, cheerful and to avoid conversations, stressful conversations that can lead to tension on first date introductions. I'm excited and looking forward to IJL assistance with meeting my soulmate.

So far all the ladies (3 of them so far) I have spoken with have been nothing but sweet, patient, and very good at explaining the process. This sort of decision was not an easy one for me. I was "on the fence" with the idea of a "matchmaking" organization but I have been made comfortable enough with the notion to take a chance on something new. So here I go into uncharted territory and a new adventure.

So far very happy with my first date and the match. Also happy with the level of communication with everyone involved with my account. My only observation at this point is things seem to move a little slower than I expected. Not that it's necessarily bad because I didn't really know what to expect going in. All good so far.

I'll be first to admit, I was quite hesitant to join at first. I wasn't sure what to expect, but in speaking to Julie initially, she was very positive and had such great energy, that I knew that joining IJL was an investment for myself. I've done the online dating thing, and with my busy schedule, I didn't have the time nor the patience to go through a lot of the profiles and emails. So I figured, I have nothing to lose! From start to finish, I'm very pleased with the personnel at IJL. Clari has been a joy to work with and she could probably sense the disappointment in the tone of my voice initially. But I know how hard she has been working to finally get my first date. I love that everything was seamless from reviewing profiles that were potentially a match, to setting up lunch date... It was nice that all I had to do was show up!

Very pleased with the first steps in the process. Had my interview over FaceTime with Andrea and that went well and lasted about 15 mins. Feeling hopeful and confident in IJL's ability so we shall see. ;) Loved working with Lee Ann in the beginning.

Dating coach use of my profile information to find my first I thought was good. The information for potential dates/companions were provided in a timely manner. The arranged meeting location was very nice and an appropriate selection for a first date. Information on meeting arrangements was provided in advance and in a timely fashion. The dating coach contacted me immediately for post date experience feedback/ information.

Paid $** for 4 meetings with potential partners in 6 months. Before I signed the contract asked if there were eligible men in my area. I was told yes many. Did not have one date in 6 months. After 6 months one date with a gentleman who lived 8 hours away. Asked for a refund on several occasions. I was told could not get a refund. I filed a complaint with the State's Attorney General. I have also hired an attorney to sue them. Consumer beware.

IJL is a good service. They get to know you, your preferences and what's important to you. Pilar does a great job with this and gives me good matches. She does an excellent job communicating about matches and timing of where to meet. I appreciate her work that goes into my matches.

Laura was very pleasant with similar interests as mine. I enjoyed our conversation. We spent about two hours together. I did get her phone number, but I don't know if I will follow up with another date. I am thinking about that. Her body type was not quite what I wanted.

My first experience with It's Just Lunch was not as positive as I had hoped. With that being said Pilar took the time to listen to my concerns, likes and dislikes and began searching. With drilling down and listening to what I have said she has done her best to find a positive match. It has taken time but worth the wait. She is always attentive and responds to my emails or calls in a timely manner. I enjoy chatting and consulting with her. She has done her best to make this a positive experience for me. Thank you Pilar for listening and searching for a positive match!

Deb was great to talk to & thorough in helping me get started at It's Just Lunch. She set up my 1st date within two weeks of joining! She was quick to also arrange my check & coaching session! Looking forward to this & the whole adventure!

This is such a scam - I had about 5 phone calls before signing up for this dating service. They seemed so genuine in caring about what I was looking for. They ensured that I was a perfect candidate and they had plenty of matches in their database that would fit exactly what I was looking for. As soon as I signed up I never heard from that person who I told everything to again, and have been switched around and have to continuously have the same conversations with new consultants. I am now in month 5 and have not had 1 date. They have attempted to set me up on dates, but the candidates do not meet what I am looking for and even have factors that are on my non-negotiables, so I did not take the date. It's as if they don't listen to me at all.

I have asked to speak to managers, but keep speaking to other dating consultants (I know this because when I get their voicemails which is more often than not, it has dating consultant as their title - NOT manager). I continuously feel like they just took my money and could now care less about me. This is a scam. I have saved every email conversation... including the fact that it takes them two weeks sometimes to respond to a simple question. I know in NY It's Just Lunch lost a class action lawsuit for this very same reason... I should have known better. When I asked about that, they convinced me that every city was in differently. I would like a true example of how this business isn't a scam.

IJL acted as a more personalized approach to dating than any dating website I had tried. They made it easy to go on dates by setting them up, but most importantly, with individuals deemed as a potential match via a strategic yet thoughtful vetting process. My dating coach was Obed ** and he was very receptive to the feedback I gave him from each date and was very positive about finding another potential match. I really enjoyed working with him and, through his efforts, I met my husband! I would highly recommend IJL and Obed for finding the right match!

Pilar from It's Just Lunch set me up with a wonderful woman named Jessica who made me feel very comfortable, the first time that I've ever felt on a first date. We not only enjoyed a light meal at a wonderful restaurant but also enjoyed a walk around at the mall. I would highly recommend the hard-working people at IJL.

This morning, I enjoyed a 1/2 hour FACETIME interview with Andrea. We caught some errors and added some important information. She was delightful and positive. She alerted me to my negative language and I appreciated the awareness. I wish I had added with "Retired" the word Professional. I may e-mail her and let her know. Thank you.

Debbie was great in locating a wonderful woman for my first date. She has been great to work with. The location of the date was centrally located for both of us. The restaurant and service could not have been better for a delightful early afternoon get together.

IJL has really taken the time to get to know me and what I want. My coordinator Jas has really taken what I have said into consideration and attempted to meet each during my dates. Jas has made this a great experience and I would recommend it to others.

The prior 3 matches that you choose did not meet my preference or desires. The date with Chris was more deserving. Chris was full of conversation, sociable sense of humor. Keep sending enthusiastic, full of humor and laughter. I can't wait until the "what's next". Ready to find love and be loved!

She is always very professional and always helpful. Very pleasant lady. She always follows up if anything is left undone. While I am new to IJL, she has made the experience so far feel "warm and fuzzy". I feel like we have known each other for some time.

Date was enjoyable. I think we have a fair amount in common. We may meet up again - no exchange of numbers although there was a partial commitment to look each other up on social media. I had two dates that fell through prior to this one. Those circumstances were probably beyond the control of IJL. However, based on the profiles I've received so far, it's not clear to me that there is a highly active level of match-making going on. Rather, it seems like the matches are chosen based on a very rudimentary set of parameters. I would expect a more detailed and impassioned approach, something where the matchmakers really take an interest in the clients as people and create matches intuitively. I'm picturing an approach like, "I really think so and so is just perfect for Leighton." It seems that the IJL service so far has been mostly secretarial - little more than arranging a meeting between singles and taking care of the details.

Overall, my experience with It's Just Lunch has been mixed... My biggest concern is the irregular contact of the dating coordinators I had, and the different number of dating coordinators I had. It seemed like no one wanted to really get to know me as a person so they could match me up as per my preferences. Then, came Debbie **! She really took the time to engage with me and get to know me. She has had regular contact with me and is working hard to find my right match. Thanks Debbie **!

Debbie is fantastic -- hard working, a great listener and attentive -- she has provided me with some incredible matches over the course of working with her. The people at IJL are always professional and organized - always feel well taken care of. Thank you Debbie!

Kim has been so wonderful at trying to find me a fella. I make her laugh and sometimes I'll just call her to tell her I hope she has good weekend or holiday. If I recommended someone to IJL and they didn't get Jill I would have to tell them they were not getting the best. Jill is the reason why I am a 3 time subscriber. I only want Jill to help me. She's like the sister I've never met. JILL ROCKS!!!

My call went GREAT, once we got connected. I had a problem with FaceTime on my phone. Had a good experience with Andrea. Was very professional and courteous. She helped me understand how to open up and really get to know my date. And be open-minded.

I've tried online dating and meeting people by going out but I just wasn't finding what I really wanted. I'm giving It's Just Lunch a try and so far it's been a great experience. Everyone I've spoken to has been wonderful. They make you feel comfortable and make the whole process seamless. Obed is great!

It's Just Lunch! Company Profile