It's Just Lunch!

It's Just Lunch!

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

I had tried online dating on many different sites. So much of my experience was awful even though I went into it with a positive and hopeful attitude. When I gave It's JUST Lunch a try things began to turn around for me. The men I was matched with were nice guys who were looking for a serious relationship. The service at IJL was excellent and my counselors, Aleisha ** always got back to me quickly and she got to know me, making GREAT matches. Try it, it's worth it! It sure beats online dating!

I found them to be extremely helpful and they took the time to get to know me and understand what I am looking for. They truly seem to care about my interest. I would recommend this service to anyone who is tired of online dating.

Being a professional and single parent, I truly appreciate IJL in helping me out in the dating world. Jas not only finds suitable matches as a dating director but also listens and understands her clients very well as a true friend. Everything requires coordination to function together and Stephanie does stupendous job in keeping it on the track.

It was great meeting and speaking with Sheri this morning. She is personable, unassuming and helped me relax and give me great advice about my upcoming dating adventures. I look forward to using her as my dating coach and mentor. Thank you.

I had a great experience with It's Just Lunch. Kimberlee couldn't have been more helpful, she was always trying to find the best matches for me. After the first two dates I was discouraged but Kimberlee didn't give up my third date was a success and hopefully it will lead to a good relationship. It takes time for the dating coordinators to get to know you and what you are looking for.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about It's Just Lunch?

My contact Ariel did a good job delivering a high quality woman that met lots of my expectations. Elizabeth was a good match in terms of having an entrepreneurial mindset. She also had good sense of style and the kind of person I can see myself with long term, as we had similar life ambitions.

Lisa is the absolute best when it comes to helping me find dates. She always make sure that I am happy and ask if there is anything that could be different to make each experience amazing for me. I feel like I'm talking to my best friend or sister when we talk about the dates. This entire company is nice and I am loving the experience. This experience has taught me that you sometimes have to see what happens next. Thank you Lisa and everyone that has helped with this process.

I enjoyed working with Sheri... very bubbly and upbeat and funny as well. Thank you. Felt like you went over the information needed in a fun, easy way. Enjoyed meeting you on Skype... very efficient way to get things going as well. Looking forward to meeting some men who I find attractive!

I thought the conversation with Sheri felt safe and thoughtful. I had some questions about etiquette regarding dating with IJL, she was open with me and encouraged questions. My experience with Sheri was positive. Looking forward to meeting my man!

The team is great. Courteous and insightful, they provide sensible advice on all fronts and are attentive to the client's needs. I am hopeful that the matches they have brought my way will be successful. They have made the process as painless as possible.

Aleisha ** and Bianka have been wonderful to work with. Both are great at matchmaking. The dates they've set me up with have been great. This has really been a very positive experience for me. I've met some very cool, professional women. Thank you!

Sheri listens well and has good dating tips and good experience. The session was very pleasant. She followed up with useful tips as requested. It is helpful to discuss past issues/experiences one on one and get specific advice on how to handle the situation better the next time.

The staff at It's Just Lunch has been wonderful! I would highly recommend this service! The signup process was easy and within a few days they have already started sending me quality matches! They set up my first date and gave me advice to help make it a success.

IJL staff members have been knowledgeable, very friendly and thorough in their explanations of how the matching and dating process works. As a new member, I am looking forward to the application of their expertise to find a date for me!

Pilar was very helpful with her recommendations and suggestions and the first date. Even though it wasn't the best first match it was not a bad experience. She listened to my requests and will refine her search to meet my needs. She heard my concerns and will continue to find the right match.

I called in, had a great conversation. I was introduced to my consultant, Debbie. She's been very nice, accommodating & wasted no time setting up lunch. The face to face interview went well. The young lady was pleasant & informative. I'm looking forward to a positive relationship w/ IJL. It has been thus far.

I would just like to take a few minutes out of my day and thank Kim and Obed working with me on my dates. They have been a joy to work with. The impression that they Leave with me is that they're not working for It's Just Lunch but they're working for me. I can't thank you guys enough for your interest, your concerns and your dedication that you have shown me. It's Just Lunch might be a little more expensive than other dating services but one thing I have learned in life you get what you pay for and It's Just Lunch is worth the price without a doubt. Keep up the good work.

I am in a business that doesn't present me with the opportunity to meet people for potential dates. I reached out to IJL and have really enjoyed the process. My coach, Kimberli really worked with me to meet my dates profile goals. Whoever is reading this... wait no longer. Go for it, you will be happy you did!!!

I had dating coach session with Sheri last month and she was very supportive and understanding to my specific needs and situation. I asked to speak to her again today for an advice and she was available immediately and again was very helpful. Sheri is an amazing dating consultant!

Kimberli is perfect for her job. She's enthusiastic without being overly optimistic, she's friendly, and she genuinely seems to want to help people meet someone. She's great on the phone which is key because her clients will never likely meet her in person.

Jaz and Stephanie did a great job of listening to who I am and who I was looking for and delivered! Recommended them to a friend and she signed up. My first date was not a good match but that was OK as the "system" worked and we both walked away with no strings and did not even ask what our last names were. Looking forward to the next match.

Great personalized attention! I just joined IJL about 1 month ago, so far so good. I am enjoying the experience. It is early yet but Debbie is doing a great job of getting to know what I am looking for and matching me. I am enjoying the opportunity to meet new people!

Everyone so far has been willing to listen and provide great advice. Very confident in the process and it has been an excellent client experience. I believe that they have great communication and able to work well with a wide variety of people.

Sheri was an excellent ice breaker to IJL and made me feel very comfortable. She has a relaxed manner and makes you feel like you're talking to an old friend about dating. I wasn't sure FaceTime was going to be an effective way of communicating but it worked just fine.

I've only had one meeting and honestly very doubtful that it would be worth my time (and expense). However, after the date I think Kim and Anne might just know what they're doing. The date went very well in all the most important areas, much better than I expected. I am very pleased so far and I am looking forward to the next one. Much thanks to Kim and Anne.

IJL has done an excellent job of finding venues that have enabled me to have an enjoyable experience with someone I've never met. So far I've been matched with some great people, Miss Lisa ** has done an excellent job of finding people for me to meet that have similar interest and qualities. I've been very satisfied with IJL and would recommend it to a friend.

I have been impressed by the personal attention and responsiveness of the It's Just Lunch Baltimore team, especially Kimberli **. She's great! You can tell she cares about her clients and works hard to understand their preferences and make great matches!

While it is nice to have dates arranged, I don't think it is worth the money. The dates have been nice. None have called for a second date. Not sure of the seriousness of applicants. I would also think there would be more than one a month.

Factual basis uncertain

Resolution response: Feb. 20, 2017

Sheri was awesome! She answered my questions and had a lot of helpful information about dating and first dates. I got a lot out of our conversation. I enjoyed talking to her, and I feel comfortable reaching out to her again in the future for more advice.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

The whole conversation felt very rushed, and I didnt have a chance to ask questions. She seemed scattered and disorganized and I felt rushed off the phone. She also mentioned sending me info on a potential match and I have yet to receive it (was that a lie?). Also, the email she sent with this survey had someone else's signature at the bottom. I hope this is not the person I'm working with.

It's Just Lunch is a scam. I received terrible customer service. My rep scheduled appointments and then no-showed. The times available were 8-5 east coast. I live in Phoenix. They guaranteed four dates. I've had two in eight months. They don't have quality candidates in my age range. It's a waste of money, and they don't care about you as the customer.

It's Just Lunch! Company Profile