It's Just Lunch!

Consumer Reviews

I have been extremely impressed with IJL. The professionals that have been assisting me have been efficient, knowledgeable and very friendly. I feel at home with IJL and feel their genuine desire to help people find love. I will be recommending IJL to all my single friends.

The experience has been enlightening, and fun knowing there is a class of individuals searching for the same ideals and outcome I am at this stage of my life. It has been wonderful to encounter all members of IJL restate this should be fun and my priorities, desired qualities for the right person. The emphasis of the staff that there is opportunity and endless fun with this experience has been important. I think it is imperative to know you have their unwavering support and advice through the process.

I am just getting started here, but have been VERY impressed with the personal service, genuine care, and energy of each It's Just Lunch contact I have worked with so far. I'm very optimistic that this is the firm that will help me fulfill my dreams.

Loved meeting Andrea. She was very thorough and empathetic with my lack of knowledge about Skype. She also asked great questions and felt like she understood what I was looking for. She was also very positive and optimistic while providing a realistic picture about the dating experience.

Andrea was very kind and clear in her instructions regarding this process. She listened to my desires for a match and I am excited to start meeting people. My contact with Andrea, George, Stephanie and my favorite, Michele were all wonderful and I am very encouraged I will meet someone special.

I originally read an advertisement for It's Just Lunch while on a Delta flight in their magazine. I was paired with Debbie ** as my dating director for a year. She did a great job and was pleasant to work with! I really enjoyed working with her and was kind of sad to say goodbye... I highly recommend Debbie **. :-)

Although I have only been signed up with IJL for a short time, I have already had a better experience than I have had with other dating services. I am certainly looking forward to seeing what they have in store for me next, and wished that I had signed up for this service sooner.

Starting off with Jessica she was my first contact and was so friendly. She made this whole experience stress free. Then and still talking with Aleisha she walked me through the next process and has put up with my numerous calls. She has been great. Next was Sheri who interviewed me. She was very thorough and pleasant and gave me lots of advice. I am very happy with them all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about It's Just Lunch?

My dating coordinator, Obed, has demonstrated courteous, professional and timely handling of my account. He has followed up with all pertinent information in reasonable time frames. He understands what I am looking for in a long term relationship and is working hard to secure dates with women who fit my rather strict parameters.

IJL, while expensive in my estimation, seems to be a great alternative after two years of surfing almost every online site you can think of. The idea of a professional matchmaker, which is what IJL is, is light years ahead of any online dating site. The screening and profile development done by a personal coordinator makes a huge difference. I feel like there is actually someone on my side with my interests in mind and that the dates will not be "ghosts" as they are in most online dating sites. If there is an IJL member within a 500 mile radius of me that fits my desired qualifications I'm sure Obed will find her! How appropriate that in Russian, Obed means: "Lunch"!

The first date went well. I met with my date. He is an okay match. I wish he could be more charming. One thing, I feel that a guy should at least offer to pay for the lunch, even if he was just pretending. It could show a more generous side for him.

I want to thank my advisors and consultants at It's Just Lunch for working to match me with gentleman. Like any relationship between two entities, it takes time to become acquainted. In this situation you had to become familiar with my preferences, personality as well as my temperament, yes? I understand that you are mostly likely following the same process with the men. Ten years ago, I engaged IJL to connect me with a fitting match in KC. I received several matches very quickly. This time, it has not been as smooth as 10 years ago. I was not aware that I would be so difficult a match. I think that my age and perhaps... my appearance is making this more difficult. I have to applaud you all in being courteous and encouraging throughout this process. As you know, I invested quite a bit of money in this endeavor. So together, let's make the most of it!

Andrea was fantastic! She was polite, professional and answered all my questions. I also love the fact that IJL requires a face to face to verify who you are. Very comforting. I'm looking forward to my journey with It's Just Lunch. Thanks so much!

Since I am only at the very first stage, there is not much I can evaluate. My phone conversations with the match specialists have been rewarding. I did not respond so well to the FaceTime interviewer who checked my credentials, but perhaps that is because the purpose of the call was different.

I felt like that what I said during my initial interview and what was asked there was too many discrepancies. I felt like the initial contact I gave did not match what was said the second time during the face-to-face meeting. I thought that I've been dealing with 3 different people during this process and it's a little overwhelming getting contacted by so many different people. Being told that I should go on at least three to four dates with the same girl does not really make sense. Also I was told when my first date was going to be an only given one day with no flexibility felt like I should have at least a couple options of when I might be available.

Andrea was a positive, very professional, reassuring, easy and comfortable woman to talk with. She recapped on important points of interest and also went over deal breakers thoroughly. I'm even more optimistic that with this great team at hand, I will find a wonderful gentleman. Thanks Again!!!

Andrea was very professional in her appearance and clear with her information. Andrea clarified some questions I had which were helpful in making this a smooth process. She also made it very clear that feedback is essential in this process. She called me exactly on time, and it took approximately the amount of time they said it would. I am looking forward to my next step in this process. So far so good!

Andrea was very sweet and helpful. She confirmed information and my person which helps make me feel more secure in this process. She gave good advice and made me feel comfortable. She confirmed my go's and no go's so the process can begin. The entire team seems to be very professional.

Sheri had a nice way of making me feel comfortable. I thought the questions would be helpful to my matchmaker although I haven't heard from her. I joined in early May and have asked for an update now twice. Sheri appropriately referred me back to Laquana and I reached out but have not gotten a response. Sheri answered all my questions about the organization and what to expect. She was adept at putting me at ease.

Working with Debbie has been great. She really put me at ease and made this process enjoyable. I am a new member and am looking forward to this journey with her help. Fingers crossed it all works out. Debbie definitely keeps me positive and excited to see what happens next.

It's Just Lunch has definitely been a great experience for professionals with busy schedules, such as myself. Kimberli has made the process simple, while continuing to incorporate my feedback each time. I would certainly recommend their service and am glad I took have used IJL.

The Face to Face coaching today was great. Everyone seems to be very professional and enjoy what they do. I'm excited about this journey. I hope to find the one and share my experience with others. Thank you again for the team at It's Just Lunch.

I have nothing but positive experience with Kim. She is polite, professional, easy to talk to, and make you feel that she has your best interest. I would definitely recommend IJL. Kim listen to what I was looking for and made sure that I was comfortable when I went on a lunch date.

Debbie stepped in as my coach and turned my experience with IJL around! I was ready to bail and she was exactly what I needed to stick with it. Even working in my older demographic, she is encouraging when she needs to be. I appreciate Debbie stepping in and making the process positive so I didn't give up before I even started!

She was a very classy and nice looking woman. We had dinner and talked for 2.5 hours. We had a lot in common. Good job by Lisa and my entire staff. However I'm pretty sure she's not the one. I look forward to my next date. Thanks.

I had a very good date yesterday for lunch. Stephanie was great, had all set up. There was a change of locations due to an emergency and another place was quickly found to meet up. Very good experience and all I had to do was show up!

Hi, I had been having a pleasant experience with the It's Just Lunch Team. Each person I have spoken with has been very nice and thorough. I also like that they have a few people working on my dating life. I am looking forward to start the dating process and move forward from the interviews. Thank you!

My dating coach was very pleasant and I enjoyed speaking with her. I was surprised that a lot of the information I told the initial screening individual was not in my profile. I was a little disappointed with the dating advice because it was very basic and I expected a more in depth analysis. I don't think that is a reflection of the dating coach's skills though, she is probably following the script. I also feel like there's a lot more to know about me and I don't know how I'm going to get compatible matches without knowing more information about me.

My experience overall has been very good with IJL. I am dating a very nice man who Lisa matched me with. First IJL experience, and so far, things are going well. Lisa did a great job of matching our interests, etc. Maybe so great a job that we may get boring together, since we are so much alike. Only time will tell. Thank you, Lisa.

Even though I've been dealing with Debbie, (My private search dating director), for a short time, I feel like she cares about her clients and is truly interested in making this service work. I feel like she is working for the client and not just pushing people through the system.

The FaceTime interview went well. She answered all my questions... explained everything and was courteous and friendly. She made me feel very comfortable. We spoke about the process in detail and how to keep an open mind going into a date. Couldn't have gone any better. Thanks.

I am very pleased with the attentiveness and helpfulness of Matt, Debbie, and Ann **. They have each delivered on exactly what they promised so far. Which is more than I can say for any other service I've experienced! Their overall program is a great value for anyone looking to date selectively. I highly recommend!

Thank you Clari and Sherri... you've made this such a pleasant and positive experience???? After joining other online dating services IJL is a breath of fresh air! I'm so happy to have someone match me and all I need to do is concentrate on meeting new and getting to know my possible match. Thank you.

IJL is simply marketing; no follow-through or value-added service. I purchased their service for $**. This price was justified on the basis that they were going to provide concierge/executive dating consulting service. They were careful to dodge questions as to how many potential "dates" (people) were in their database. They also failed to mention that as soon as they had my money, they intended to keep it, regardless of how disappointed I was with their services.

IJL's service was to begin with a personal one-on-one Skype interview between me and one of their consultants. After that interview had not taken place within the first seven weeks and they were unresponsive to telephone calls and voice messages, I was convinced that the service level to be provided by IJL would not come close to being worth the amount that I had paid for it, so I attempted (repeatedly) to cancel the arrangement. They then began reaching out to me in earnest to "save" the deal. They essentially communicated that they had been too busy to follow-through earlier. I accept that they do not have adequate resources to deliver against their promise of concierge consulting service but, clearly, their capabilities do not warrant a $** expenditure. BE CAREFUL. THIS IS A MARKETING SCAM.

Their contract contains no terms explicitly prohibiting cancellation of the engagement. Oddly, they are not forthright in telling you this fact while promising you intense personal engagement. If they were an upfront organization that believed in their own capabilities, they would be willing to "earn" the right to keep your money. SAVE YOUR MONEY.

It's Just Lunch! Company Profile