It's Just Lunch!

It's Just Lunch!

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

I had tried online dating on many different sites. So much of my experience was awful even though I went into it with a positive and hopeful attitude. When I gave It's JUST Lunch a try things began to turn around for me. The men I was matched with were nice guys who were looking for a serious relationship. The service at IJL was excellent and my counselors, Aleisha ** always got back to me quickly and she got to know me, making GREAT matches. Try it, it's worth it! It sure beats online dating!

I found them to be extremely helpful and they took the time to get to know me and understand what I am looking for. They truly seem to care about my interest. I would recommend this service to anyone who is tired of online dating.

I thought that Sheri was very sweet and personable. I felt totally at ease talking with her and getting some good advice on what to expect on my first date! I would definitely recommend the coaching to any customers. Even if you think you are comfortable dating it's always good to get feedback.

Just signed up with IJL - so far so good! Diane, Aleisha and Shiree have been so helpful and friendly. They have plenty of experience and have been super supportive. I haven't been having the best luck online dating and was a bit nervous to give matchmaking a try. Hoping for the best on here!

My experience with Sheri was very positive. Despite being nervous she made the process comfortable. She offered great advice and gently reminded me of dos and donts of first dates. All great reminders because it has been a long time since I have been in the dating world.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about It's Just Lunch?

Positive interview experience. Everyone I spoke to was very professional and answered all my questions thoroughly. Reassured any anxieties I had, as this is a totally new experience. I would, at this point, recommend to a friend who is not comfortable with online dating.

Sherri at It's Just Lunch was very helpful to me During our face to face interview. Her dating tips were very helpful as well as her suggestions on how to move forward into dating! I look forward to continue contacting her and staff for future advice and suggestions on a success journey of dating again!!! Thank you very much!!

Sheri accommodated calling me both on my cell phone and FT because I could not make our original appointment. The feedback and coaching she provided were good reinforcements and reminders for someone who has not dated in a while. The FT interview was also good to get some face to face time with the consultants at IJL instead of just communicating by phone or email.

I found Sheri to be very helpful in providing an understanding of the IJL process as well as some key points about dating in general. It was nice to talk to someone objective about my dating experiences and what I'm looking for. It was helpful and she was very professional.

So far this process has been great. Everyone is so encouraging and they truly care about your success. The coaching I received from Sheri was great. She gave me the confidence I needed to go into my first date when that is set.

I had an awesome experience with talking to Sheri and she had me convinced that this process will work to the utmost and have to thank her for it. I would recommend anybody to try this wonderful service and they will not be disappointed with the results they will be getting from here.

Dating tips session with Sheri - she was really good. She made me feel at ease and gave honest and thoughtful answers to my questions. Sheri also showed some patience with me as it took a little while to connect via Skype but, once we did it was an informative session.

I had my first coach session with Shari on March 13. First of all, I was completely put at ease with Shari & felt comfortable asking my questions on how to address my widow status on my upcoming dates. Shari was understanding, enthusiastic, & gave me helpful tips. Thanks for the advice & encouragement!!!

For the cost of It's Just Lunch, it is not worth it. Their customer service is sub par. The picture given for the match was terrible and when I asked for more or a better picture I was told no. It's a hoax and no better than the dating sites.

I appreciated the time spent with Sheree, the dating coach. She was a good listener and answered all my questions. She didn't seem to have a serious agenda. She let me direct the conversation. I felt very comfortable with the whole thing. Nice to know there is someone there to share advice and encouragement.

My FaceTime interview with Sheri went very well!! I thought she was very upbeat about the whole matchmaking and dating. She was very outgoing and answered all of my questions and gave me very good advice. She was very well spoken and seemed very good at her job! I really enjoyed my conversation with her!

I was pleased with my experience. I was made to feel very comfortable. We talked about the first date and what to wear and say. She sent me some tips for a first date. So far I have been happy with the process and if things work out for me I already have two friends that are very interested in the company and this process.

Kim has been a terrific dating coach and she seems to have a natural ability to find compatible matches for you. She is also good at picking up on areas where you need reassurance or gentle nudging like I did in the early stages of the process. :) Ann Marie is very organized and is good about following up with you if necessary---she makes sure nothing slips through the cracks and that you have all the information you need before you meet your matches. I highly recommend both of these wonderful ladies!

So far, I have only been introduced to 1 Woman. It has been comfortable because the introductee and me get along well. We will see what develops. I look forward to seeing how things play out and being introduce to another Woman with similar interests.

15-20 minutes is a short time to sort out all that can occur in the dating world, but was helpful to know someone has your back for questions. I have been out of the dating world for a while and hoping IJL will help me be successful.

After all, this is a profit making organization and profit concerns come first before yours. It is very important that you express yourself well and insist on the kind of match you look for. Matches are made by a third party based on your profile and not really personalized to your interests. Good luck!

Talking with Sheri was like having coffee with your best girlfriend. I am confident that I'm in great hands with all this positive energy swirling around, and I genuinely believe Sheri and Jazz love what they do. It's an honor to have them take me on as a client. If the world is a playground, it feels like the women from It's Just Lunch chose me to play on their team. And that feels really good!

Great tips and ideas on how to approach my first date. It was very useful to role play, and go over some areas I was unsure about. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and go over the process used by It's Just Lunch.

Nice, friendly, thorough. It was my first time hiring someone to work with me, it was a pleasant experience, seemed really concerned in getting everything about me to get the appropriate match. Like I've said I've never done this before so it feels good to have someone looking out for me.

My initial coaching was very helpful. She asked questions that helped me to think more about my choices in clothing and conversation on that first date. She provided some helpful talking points and suggestions for beginning and ending the date. I also received tips for sharing personal information and paying for the check. It is nice to consider these things to avoid extra stress at the time of the date.

This was a great dating coaching session! Sheri was extremely helpful and a pleasure to speak with!! She was very knowledgeable and completely understood me and my needs! She was down to earth and made it seem like a completely normal everyday conversation! I would definitely recommended her and IJL to a few of my single girlfriends.

Nice to get a few new tips. Professional but also sensitive to these awkward situations. I had more confidence after talking to Sherri that all would be fine. It was good to think about a few situations beforehand to better prepare for a situation.

Although I have only been a member for a month, all my encounters with IJL have exceeded my expectations. I have embarked on the idea of dating again with low expectations regarding my own date-ability, as well as the quality of single men in my age group. IJL has given me the confidence that I need; There are single men out there, and I might just meet and connect with someone who would be perfect for me, and I for him.

I am having a great time with IJL. From my first contact with Carrie ** to my interview with Andrea **, everything has gone smoothly. My dating director Kimberli and the coordinator AnnMarie have arranged fun dates with really nice guys. Joining IJL has given me an entire team that specializes in finding that "one great match" just for me. Their energy, excitement and personalized service are top notch. So glad I joined!

Kimberli is a fantastic dating director!! Kimberli has a high EQ (emotional intelligence), she is funny, she is professional, and she is thorough. Until I started to work with Kimberli, I was starting to lose hope!! I get this impression that she is a real-life cupid because she really knows what she is doing! The first person she introduced me to turned out to be a good guy with integrity, and he has this fascinating job in the television industry. I am really glad I met him. I love working with Kimberli, and I look forward to continuing to work with her!!

It's Just Lunch! Company Profile