It's Just Lunch!

It's Just Lunch!

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

I found them to be extremely helpful and they took the time to get to know me and understand what I am looking for. They truly seem to care about my interest. I would recommend this service to anyone who is tired of online dating.

It's Just Lunch arranged a dinner date for me with an interesting, engaging, well educated classy guy. So glad I joined so that I don't have to wade through the screening process on my own. The restaurant was upscale and set just the right mood for getting to know someone.

It went well. I'm glad they understand what I'm looking for and help me finish this quest to find the right lady... She asked all the right questions in respect to looks, interests and hobbies. She was also receptive to my inputs and didn't try to discourage me.

I am a busy professional & unfortunately the communication hasn't been what I am used to. 95% of the companies I deal w/ in my career have a texting option (my dentist has a texting option). I had so much trouble setting up my face to face due to the fact that email & voicemail were the primary source of communication! Not to mention the fact that I was out of the country for a week & It's Just Lunch put my account on hold due to the fact we hadn't communicated in person yet! I did have a positive face to face today on FaceTime but besides that & the girl that originally signed me up my experience is not one I would recommend!!!

Sheri was very pleasant and also very helpful with me during our face time coaching call. She answered all of my questions and also gave me some great advice about discussion topics, what to wear and how best to follow up with a date or politely let them know you're not interested. After our discussion I am much more confident in going through the process of a date.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about It's Just Lunch?

Great time and she was very flexible when we couldn't get our Facetime to work. So rescheduled for that same day in the afternoon and all went well, I felt. Hmm I added a picture but it is not showing.

Sheri was so open and easy to talk to. This isn't an easy topic for me to discuss but her kind, and nonjudgemental approach made the session really fun. I learned a lot and she provided excellent advice. Her approach was very open and my answers directed what we talked about which focused our discussion on things that I needed help with.

Factual basis uncertain

I have tried many different sites trying to find my soulmate and really gave this site a try figuring they have weeded out the undesirables. Well, needless to say, I'm extremely disappointed and would definitely suggest you save your time and money. Major B.S. And finally, after a month, I decided to meet with someone who was obviously a professional dater from this site. They just want to make you feel like they are hooking you up with the what you want in life but when they can't find anyone they hook you up with daters who really have no desires to be with anyone. Don't let them influence you as they have me and never ever waste your hard earned income with this company!!!

My IJL dating consultant did a fantastic job in finding my perfect match! It turns out that 3rd time was the charm, 2 soul mates have found each other! We are now living together, have blended our families, & have a puppy on the way! Chris says: "winner, winner, chicken dinner?" Thank you Kimberli!

It was a pleasure to have face time with Andrea today. I was advised that she would call me at 12:15 of which she was prompt. Together we systematically reviewed and fine tuned my profile. Andrea was articulate and encouraging in helping me complete the process for a positive experience. Thanks to Andrea I feel that I am off to a good start. Thanks again Andrea for all of your help.

Andrea, Rick, and Bianka are a pleasure to speak to. Everyone was very thorough and detailed oriented when it comes to asking me questions. Everyone was kind and had a welcoming attitude. I really like the thoroughness with everyone I've spoken to through this process. I would definitely recommend this to people.

I joined this past August and at this point have only been in one date, that was not matched correctly. I am guessing there are not a good source of guys to match me with. However Aleisha has been great, very professional, detail and follows through. I am hopeful she will find me a great match.

Thanks to Jennifer for being so patient with me through the last few months and getting me on board with It's Just Lunch. She had me sold from the start, but I have to do things in my own time so thank you Jennifer. Debbie followed up along with Monique and we are off to a great start. Looking forward to meeting my best friend :)!!!

Talked with Andrea today to review my preferences and she was very sweet and personable, helped me tweak my preferences and very excited to move forward with my first date! I believe she helped set great parameters for my dating specialist to work from.

I feel like I have a whole team of coaches behind me to find my life partner. There are many resources to ensure I'm prepared, advised, and recommended. I haven't discovered my lady yet, but I'm hopeful that I will!!

Aleisha has been great at taking care of my dating needs. She is attuned to what I am looking for in a woman and I highly recommend IJL services. They are very organized in how they set up my matches and I am very confident that I am in good hands with them.

Andrea was a very personable and professional contact for our skype interview. She asked articulate and appropriate questions confirming dating profile information. She was also very willing to listen to my input and make adjustments accordingly. In my opinion, the interview was well conducted and timely.

FaceTime interview went well. Very informative. Andrea described everything to my satisfaction and I feel I understand the process. I would just like to get started and see what IJL has in store for me. Michele has been great and truly enjoy working with her so far. Looking for that special date in the near future.

My experience was nice. I don't have much to say; it was a short conversation. Andrea was really friendly and professional. I was well prepared for the conversation with the information provided in the initial email. I wish I had more to say, but the conversation was just shy of 15 minutes.

It's Just Lunch is a good dating site if you are looking for a professional match experience. There is the anonymity of not being "on-line" and the dating coaches thoroughly filter those who you will meet. Pilar with IJL is fantastic to work with!

Kim is a new coordinator for me. She has been dedicated in getting to know me and setting up some very nice dates. Her first suggested date went well. I am looking forward to my next first date. Would like to keep up the good communication in finding good dates.

The interviewer and director have been very professional and cordial. They believe in their product where it doesn't feel like a "sale"; they are patient and knowledgeable answering all questions so far. I look forward to rest of the process!

I had a great experience with IJL. My interview with Kimberli and AnnMarie was very detailed and they took the points which were important for me into consideration for choosing my matches and they have been very communicative with getting feedback and follow-ups.

AnneMarie could not have been more efficient or helpful. She is part of a team that has been exceptionally pleasant and insightful at setting up meetings. It's a dating service or company and these are not easy matches to make.

My experience with the team of It's Just Lunch has been a very positive one. I found everyone to be sincere in wanting to get to know me to best select my dates. Everyone showed much patience with me throughout every step. I felt they really cared that the "process" was successful.

I initially spoke to Carrie who demonstrated a warm and enthusiastic opening to the service. All questions were answered. Kim was jubilant and Fun to express interests to and learn from. Andrea greeted me warmly through FaceTime and made the verification process and finalization of interests and desires to personal profile friendly and smooth. I've no concerns or anxieties on if I chose the correct service and am optimistic for what's to come! Everyone I've encountered is refreshingly sincere.

Instead of spending hours and hours online in front of my computer, it fun for me join It's Just Lunch because I didn't have to do the work. She was doing the work for me. It made very simple. After first date she asked me for feedback which was really comforting to know that someone cares how that date went. Thank you Jas **.

This is my second try with IJL. A few years ago the experience was not good. This time the directors are engaged and the communication is very good. The ability to see pics of potential matches is a nice improvement.

I really enjoyed meeting Andrea and talking with her. She was pleasant and professional. I felt she was kind, empathetic, and listened well. She seemed to want the best for me and was reassuring. I felt comfortable with the interview and with her questions and responses.

I am somewhat pleased with my experience. I felt sometimes it hard to get in touch with someone... but Ariel was always good calling me back, I feel like she is sincere about finding dates. She definitely scored high with my first date. Ariel gets top marks from me.

It's Just Lunch! Company Profile