It's Just Lunch!

It's Just Lunch!

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

I found them to be extremely helpful and they took the time to get to know me and understand what I am looking for. They truly seem to care about my interest. I would recommend this service to anyone who is tired of online dating.

It's Just Lunch arranged a dinner date for me with an interesting, engaging, well educated classy guy. So glad I joined so that I don't have to wade through the screening process on my own. The restaurant was upscale and set just the right mood for getting to know someone.

The people at It's Just Lunch have introduced me to some wonderful ladies. It is clear that they take the time to actually selectively match their clients based on their interviews, profiles, and conversations about past matches. I've had a great experience.

The session with Sheri was helpful. She gave me some great tips and ideas as well as was very encouraging. I enjoyed meeting Sheri and found the session useful. It was fun to do a live session on the computer where we could see one another's expressions. That is much nicer than just speaking over the phone and not being able to put a voice with a face.

Very professional and kind coaches. Knowledgeable to current society trends. Always timely with appointments and response times. Willing to work around my schedule. They inspire confidence. I am looking forward to a wonderful long term relationship with a fun loving partner.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about It's Just Lunch?

My coach was great. She made me feel confident and comfortable. Her tips on going and enjoying the moment without analyzing so much really opened my eyes. Also, she seemed very down to earth. I was completely open to speaking with her about my experiences. Great coach!

The dating coach was wonderful and helpful. Person who sets you up on dates is different than the person you purchase the service from. Person who set up the date was a bit frustrating to work with at first. The match was great, but she kept picking restaurants in very bad areas. We eventually settled on one with help of local person who I met with the first time. If you're in an area that has some bad places to go, ask to approve the restaurant before they send it to you and your match via email.

I would recommend a friend. I have just started but have had a good experience so far. Shari helped me with a few questions I had and I ready for my next date! Definitely a fun way to meet people even if nothing comes of it.

I enjoyed speaking with her very much. She was helpful and engaging. I was wondering a bit when she was all business at the start getting my license, etc. Then she turned to me and warmed up and coached me and reminded me how a good date goes. She gave me some good ways to say "I don't think we are a good match" while out on a date.

Dating coach - Sheri was very informative and answered all my questions. She helped me feel more comfortable with getting back into the dating scene. Sheri was very professional and by the time I was done with the interview I felt excited to begin this process.

Tonia OKC lunch last Friday the 18th of November at Cheever's. This info is just for your use as to me personally – not to be used for marketing of IJL. I am in a really regulated field and don't want my comments or name used other than to help give you my own feedback. With that said, Tonia was lovely, tall which I really liked but much more than this she had a very real and substantive presence. You could just tell she is a very high-quality person. If future lunches with other women are comparable to my experience with her this would be some of the best money I have ever spent to retain IJL. Whether or not I have the pleasure of seeing Tonia again she was impressive. Liked her a very good deal - as much as one reasonably could over just one lunch??? Hope these comments help you as to future lunches and who I would like.

Very professional and positive experience. I would highly recommend IJL to a friend. They made me feel comfortable during the entire process and I felt free to ask anything. Thank you for doing such a great job and your words of encouragement.

My face to face with Sheri went very well! She was very personable. She answered all of my questions and provided me with some good dating tips. She also gave me a few things to consider before I start dating. After speaking with her I'm even more excited about this dating experience! I'm really looking forward to getting started!

I thought she was very informative about what should be done on a first date. Also, she took the time to find out a little more about me. I was also happy when she mentioned that she is always there if I should have any questions before or after a date.

Face time Interview - It was a very relaxed, easygoing interview basically just checking to ensure that all the information is accurate and that I'm who I say I am. Also explained a little bit about the It's Just Lunch process and a bit about my up and coming first date.

My experience with Sheri, the dating coach, was awesome. She addressed all my questions in such a genuine way and made me feel very comfortable. She was a huge encouragement to me as I re-enter the dating world after my divorce.

I paid $** for a 3-month membership and tried to canceled it in 3 days, and It's Lunch corporate customer service manager told me even if I am up happy It's Lunch will never return the membership money. They say the contract is strong and never will they return the money back. I have called and the people are rude and will not call you back and basically it's a bait and switch game, they say they have many women that fit what I am looking for and in fact they don't and have lied to me and continue to not call me back. I will now get a lawyer involved and have contacted me back to get the money paid returned to me. NEVER use It's Lunch. They are not a good company and do not care about the little guy or their reputation. Buyer Beware!!!

This is a high quality company and it should. People are great at what they do. They really care about the individuals they work with. I have been very happy with their service. I would recommend them to friends and family.

I had a very good conversation with Sheri. She is an awesome lady. I'm glad to be back with It's Just Lunch! The ladies that usually join this site are great. I am looking forward to this experience. My conversations with Clari have been productive as well.

Very helpful and friendly. Helped get my profile more defined and gave me great tips both on the call and sent me tips and questions to get me comfortable with getting back in the dating game. Looking forward to stepping out there again knowing I have backup and support. Thanks.

Factual basis uncertain

This company charged my credit card $**without my permission, and told me they would credit it back the same day. It seems every manager in the company called me trying to get me to reconsider and join. The things they promised verbally were not promised on the contract and I refused the service without ever having anyone look for a match for me... in writing, the same day I discovered they charged my credit card, without ever agreeing to contract. They say they guarantee they will come up with 4 people you want to meet that want to meet you. The contract does not guarantee that. They just need to come up with enough people you refuse to meet.

I do better on my own. I was told I'd be refunded the same day when I told them I did not authorize the charge, verbally and in writing, as there was no guarantee I would be satisfied. The upper managers all called when I refused the service and were pushy and rude trying to get me to reconsider- especially KAREN... I was charged Sept 29 and it's November and I still have not been credited the $** charged. I was told the same day that they would process the credit, as they were supposed to wait for me to agree to terms of contract to charge me. My calls are not returned when I call about charge.

Sheri is a really nice person with a lovely smile face. She answered my questions with patient & professionalism. She looks at me with eye contact, listen carefully & answer me with suggestion. I will recommend her to everybody who wants this service.

To be honest, I just started to work with Kimberli a couple of weeks ago so reviewing seems premature. I will say she follows thru and has brought me great candidates. She is pleasant to talk to and I have enjoyed my experience so far.

Andrea contacted me for my Face to Face interview. She was friendly and appeared skilled in helping people identify the specific qualities that they are looking for in a partner. She had great advice for approaching this new dating experience.

I just started out and have only been on one date, but overall the process has been great. My dating director responds to my emails promptly and seems to know what I'm looking for. I like how everything is taken care of and I don't have to worry about it.

I have been very impressed with the dating coaches at IJL. Their guidance and reception to feedback has been very much appreciated, and their responses to my inquiries have been prompt. The dates they have selected for me so far are of high quality and have been appropriate for the profile I submitted.

I joined It's Just Lunch! almost a year ago and I have been working with Kimberli and she is taking her time to find the right match for me, so time is not an issue! I have two dates left, and I hope I will find a match before my investment of ** was not spent without a good outcome!

I was told about today's phone call, and it was clear, it was on the indicated time. I like Andrea's attitude, she was very nice clear and polite and she advises me about the coming dates. We went through my profile and my expectations and she was very clear when explaining what will happen next and she was very punctual and very good attitude, nice smile and embracing personality. Thank you!

I have been with It's Just Lunch for a short while and I would recommend the service to anyone who is serious about meeting quality people. Thank you Kimberli!!! It's Just Lunch, is a safe and affordable way to blend "new school" and "old school" dating.

I had a face-time interview with Andrea. She was very personable, kind, smart, and professional. She was easy to talk to and she was so pleasant - very good at her job!! She made the interview seem like we were two old friends catching up on life. I was initially nervous about the interview and didn't know what to expect, but from the time she introduced herself, I was relaxed and the conversation flowed easily.

It's Just Lunch! Company Profile