It's Just Lunch!

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I am impressed! Everything has worked out just as promised. I am about halfway through my contract and so far I have met several attractive, intelligent, professional single woman. These opportunities would not have been possible through traditional and online dating given my busy lifestyle. I am still looking for the "one", but I know that she is out there, and odds are that I will meet her through IJL.

I tried a few "dating services" before finding, IT'S JUST LUNCH. There are zero comparisons to draw from. IJL is the ONLY service that is actually real, professional, courteous, and most of all... results oriented. If you want to fly first class, fly... IT'S JUST LUNCH!

Everything went well with the coaching session. She was very knowledgeable and attentive when giving feedback and guidance. The material provided was very helpful as well. I liked the flexibility of scheduling the appointment for my coaching meeting. Thank you!

It was a productive meeting. Sheri was a wonderful coach and gave me useful suggestions about the first date. She was very personable and easy to talk to. She was prepared for the meeting and made it fast and to the point.

It was very nice talking with Sheri for my first interview. She gave me some good hints about my first date and what to expect. It's been a while since I've been on a date and I am looking forward to dating again!

I enjoyed speaking with Shari about dating tips and advice. She was easy to talk to and she listened to what I said very attentively. She provided me with some very pertinent information to review for my next date. I would like to have another coaching session with her based on previous date's feedback. I would recommend that everyone have a coaching session while dating. Thanks!

Sheri was very pleasant, concise and I was thoroughly informed as to 1) what to expect 2) what is expected of myself. She kept it real and answered all of my questions. I felt effectively coached for this 1st dating experience. I am glad I took advantage up front having this session prior to meeting my 1st match. Thank you. :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about It's Just Lunch?

Questionnaire was fast and friendly! I felt comfortable the whole time and now I feel more confident in finding a match. I like the security features of the whole process and especially having to have a meeting face to face to ensure identity.

I am very happy with It's Just Lunch. I have been involved with this dating service over the years and have always been happy with their service. I have met many nice people to date over time and I would recommend their dating service to friends.

The dating review session with Sheri was informative and fun. Sheri provided helpful information, clear instructions about the upcoming date, and insightful suggestions in regard to dating guidelines and behavior. The handouts were also insightful. The session was very helpful.

Sheri was great and really helpful. She covered a lot of ground with me in a short amount of time. She was not judgmental and I felt comfortable to be honest about my previous dating experiences. I was glad that she brought up body language and clear, up-front communication.

Thank you, Sherri, for the great advice! You're clearly well experienced in your field so I'll be putting your suggestions to work. What was especially helpful were your tips on getting the information I will want and need to make an informed decision as to whether or not I think our lifestyles would be compatible.

Was helpful, informed, polite and a joy to work with. She answered my questions and I thought she was lovely. There is really no need to say more. I'd recommend Sheri and IJL based on my communications thus far. Thank you and I look forward to moving through the process.

The treatment from IJL is both professional and personal. They put all their efforts into making a good match based on who you are and who you are looking for.

Glad that IJL is getting me out there. It'll be nice to find the partner I'm looking for.

I found Andrea to be interested and comfortable to talk with. She made a real effort to really get to know me. During the course of our conversation, she went out of her way to make her explanations about the IJL process and what I could expect moving forward. A great conversation.

Insufficient response received

Being a business owner of a very small company I don't get the experience of "coworker" interactions. So I heard these people advertise on the radio and figured maybe this would be a good opportunity to meet someone. I was sooo wrong. I entered into 12 month contract with them for $** (all paid up front) to which they were to set up 16 "meetings" over the course of that year. They managed to set up 9 of which 7 actually occurred due to cancellations sent through them. At the 10 month mark I stopped hearing from them altogether which was only about every 5-6 weeks to begin with. Out of the seven actual meetings only one shared any mutual interest as the others seemed to have joined out of sheer desperation (I mean these people did a comprehensive match survey so I have no idea how they matched me with whom they did).

I sent them a letter stating of my disappointment to which I received no response. About a year after that I got a call asking if I was interested in "reactivating" as they were looking for single men to add to their portfolio. I expressed my disappointment due to the previous experience and assured me the parameters had improved. I figured why not? Until they told me they wanted an additional $700 to continue. Considering how badly they failed to start with in fulfilling the contract that I paid up front for the first time I told them no thanks as politely as I could muster and hung up. I then sent another letter requesting at least partial refund. I was again ignored. With all the online matchmaking services they sold themselves on a better screening process and superior results. I'd say they fell seriously short on both counts.

I was kind of skeptical at first of how things would turn out, but everything has went great. Obed found a great person on the first try. I couldn't be happier with his service. We had a rough start because of me. The first pick remind me of my ex-wife. I told Obed it was a height issue. But he took it in stride and found a very lovely woman whom I am very much smitten with.

I had a great date. He was very nice and polite. He asked me for my number and we have become friends. I could not have asked for a better match for my first date with IJL! I look forward to more great experiences.

Kind, helpful, informative, asks the right questions, very invested in their clients in a very possible vulnerable time personally and wants to see them succeed. Very happy and satisfied w/ IJL and their staff. Very excited to see what the future holds w/ your help!

Extremely busy health professional or tries to give that impression. We had a nice dinner at a very nice restaurant and had an enjoyable conversation. She is into HOT AEROBICS and appears to be very physically fit for her age. Jaz, my contact person has been very diligent and is a very sweet person to work with.

Enjoyed the information on what to do to ease into the first meeting. Knowing that we are able to be more open with each other will help make a big difference. Andrea was wonderful and explained a lot of what were questions that I had on my mind. Thanks. It was great.

Haven't been on my first date yet, but the process leading up to the "big day" is awesome! But will be going on it soon. This team is very thorough and very helpful! Can't say enough good things about my experience! They are really thoughtful in reassuring you that you are special!

I am very pleased with the first date that I went on through It's Just Lunch. Lisa did a great job. I look forward to having more successful matches in the future. Hopefully the feedback that I have provided will help in selecting my next match.

I am having a very positive experience now that I have Brandis as my matchmaker. She is amazing, and just the type of person that is perfect for this position.
She is warm, kind, an excellent listener, returns call quickly, never lets you feel that a question or request is foolish, and truly loves what she is doing. It's genuine.

I invested a good deal of money with this service, and could have chosen one of the many sites online at no charge-- I did not as I'm very selective, and was hoping I would get a much better selection and quality of gentleman.

I just paid to renew and hope now that I have Brandis I will be matched with a comparable gentleman. My former matchmaker was a lovely person, but I feel much more comfortable with Brandis. The 4 men I met prior were not who they said they were on paper, and that is no fault of my prior matchmaker, but I do feel that Brandis is more in tune with what I'm looking for in a man. She is just so easy to talk to, and I feel she is genuinely listening, and is doing her best to find me a comparable match. I'm so looking forward to my upcoming date next week. She is not rushing and making sure to not waste my time or his -- researching to find the correct candidate. Because of her I reinvested again. Otherwise I do not believe I would have renewed. She is an asset to your organization!!

I absolutely loved meeting with Andrea! After 2 years of careful consideration and research on IJL, I have finally taken the plunge. I was uncertain about the decision until the FaceTime conversation. This conversation personified the coaches and made me feel more comfortable with the investment.

I have been with IJL for almost 3 months. I signed up for a 6 month subscription. I admit I expected to have some dates immediately. I just went on my first last week w IJL. My date was very nice and definitely someone I am getting to know better. Not quite sure yet. My dating coach, Lisa, and coordinator, Obed, did come through with an acceptable date for me. But it's very refreshing to have this matching making service doing all the work and looking out for you. I also appreciate that they have called and asked how the date went and what I like/dislike about the match.

Kiana matched me with my third date with It's Just Lunch! last evening. It was an absolutely wonderful experience. His qualities were a great match for what I was looking for in a first date. Kiana did an excellent job and she even called me the next day to find out how my day went and to find out how she could improve the services for my next match. She provided top notch service and I am very grateful. The service Reminds me of the Millionaire's Matchmaker Club but without the mixers and the price tag LOL.

My experience with IJL was fantastic! They made it virtually painless! Really able to make it a comfortable and friendly experience. Their staff were able to boost my confidence and get me excited about the prospect of dating. I highly recommend their service!

It's Just Lunch it's been a good experience. Jas has taken considerable time and care in getting to know me and trying to match me with the right person. Everyone that I have met has been a great person and seem to be trusting the process to genuinely meet the right person.

I found all of the personnel of IJL to be very personable, understanding and helpful. Catherine and Amy were the first two I talked to and being a widow, they understood my fears and concerns about getting back out there to date after so many years. Kimberli was a bit slow in getting back in touch with me after I signed up, and I didn't think she really "got" the real me with her initial choices, but she really made up for it in her later searches and helped allay my fears. I do believe that she is on my side and protects my interests and is doing her best to find someone that fits my needs.

Andrea clarified my profile and made appropriate recommendations. She was very professional and caring at the same time. She also explained how the IJL experience is very different than the dating website experience. She encouraged me to exchange phone numbers with any dates I thought appropriate.

The session was very helpful and gave me great tips for my first date. I enjoyed talking through what to do if I am interested or not interested in sharing my contact info. Talking through conversation pieces and maintaining eye contact were also great reminders. I also appreciated talking about what to wear and how to keep it casual.

It's Just Lunch! Company Profile