It's Just Lunch!

It's Just Lunch!

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

The experience has been enlightening, and fun knowing there is a class of individuals searching for the same ideals and outcome I am at this stage of my life. It has been wonderful to encounter all members of IJL restate this should be fun and my priorities, desired qualities for the right person. The emphasis of the staff that there is opportunity and endless fun with this experience has been important. I think it is imperative to know you have their unwavering support and advice through the process.

I am just getting started here, but have been VERY impressed with the personal service, genuine care, and energy of each It's Just Lunch contact I have worked with so far. I'm very optimistic that this is the firm that will help me fulfill my dreams.

I found them to be extremely helpful and they took the time to get to know me and understand what I am looking for. They truly seem to care about my interest. I would recommend this service to anyone who is tired of online dating.

It feels great to have Kimberlee and Ann Marie doing the matching for me and actually taking the time to get to know what I am looking for in the "perfect" match. The communication has been exceptional to the point it has taken me by surprise. The restaurants chosen have been exactly what I would chose if setting up a date on my own. The personal one on one communication with Kimberlee has been super. I've only started the dating process, but have a very good feeling for the future. I'm glad to have these two on my team and feel very trusting of them. I have recommended IJL to two of my fellow co-workers.

If I could write a review for It's Just Lunch using less than one star, I would. This service is very expensive and it's promoted as picking someone "carefully chosen" who will match up nicely with you. This is NOT what happened for me. According to the men who I actually had "dates" with, each had originally signed up as a paying client, but now they were no longer paying. They were on a kind of roster of men who could be called to periodically go on dates. It turns out I was not in any way chosen to match their criteria: Not one had seen my picture or had been told the first thing about me. They had simply been told where to meet, the date of the meeting, and what time to be there. I was really shocked. I'd received "a profile" on each of these men supposedly "carefully chosen" for me, when none of them were any such thing.

The original staff members I spoke with were very personable and appeared to be very willing to help me begin dating many years after my divorce. The individuals who actually did all the "careful choosing" were much less so and very defensive when I brought up the issue of all the men chosen off the roster the men had mentioned. Very disappointing experience all the way around. Would never recommend this particular program to anyone, with the exception of someone who was looking to waste both their time and their money. I live in Mississippi and the staff who "assisted" me were all in Florida.

Good afternoon, My experience with Obed as my guide has been easy and enjoyable thus far. He has been open to my suggestions and request and straight forward with the answers not just a salesman. His response time is good and on point. So far I would recommend IJL to other business friends who would like to try dating from a different approach than bars or clubs. Thanks.

Sheri did a fantastic job of being clear, honest, and making me feel comfortable about what will happen in the process. She reiterated and gave me context as to what will happen at first date and how to deal with first dates. It was helpful to have a coach to talk things through and be specific about the dates.

It's Just Lunch is a rip-off. I signed up for four dates and selected the premium package which would allow me to see the photo of the date before agreeing to go out with the gentleman. The photos of the 2 men that I went out on dates with were at least 10 years old. On the 2nd date I could note even recognize the gentleman from the photo they sent. I spent $** and over the course of 2 years went on 2 dates and they closed my account. This is just the beginning of the problems I had with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about It's Just Lunch?

The dating coach and other people I've spoken with at IJL are all very friendly and have wonderful advice. They have made me look forward to the process and the new people I will meet! I am glad I have put my trust in IJL.

I loved that after my first date I was contacted about my impressions of my date. Did they get what I was looking for, and how could they help me meet Mr. Right. Pilar has been so encouraging. I look forward to my next venture in finding love.

It was a great experience. Restaurant choice could have been better. He had a great personality and we actually had a few things in common. He drove two and 1/2 hours to meet me and was on time. That was very impressive!

I had another amazing experience at IJL. I was set on my 3 date and it was simply amazing. It is the best way to meet professionals and hopefully your soul mate. I had my own personal coach that through communication on past matches the future one was outstanding. I can recommend anybody. IJL is absolutely worth investing in the future of your cure partner... And for the busy people that do not care for the overwhelming websites it is an outstanding personalized approach.

Everything was great! Andrea was very kind and concise with the information. She mostly reviewed what had already been done, but clarified things where I had questions, and corrected things that had been misplaced. She answered all of my questions at the end of the call as well. And was just a pleasure to speak with all the way around. If I could give one feedback note to the company it would be: that I feel like I am talking to someone new everyday so far. It could be because it is just the beginning. Everyone has been very helpful and nice. I just have been feeling a bit passed around and am not sure who to contact all the time.

The experience was a rollercoaster at first, this changed when I was assigned a new dating coach. My advice is, be patient and make sure to review all matches before you say "Yes". Overall, I think it's worth the amount I paid. If a romantic relationship does happen, you can at least remain friends and have someone to shoot the breeze with on occasion. I'm still with the company and hoping to find "the one".

My interviewer was very pleasant, warm and professional and helped make what could have been an awkward time together into an enjoyable experience. Given this was my first time using Skype, I had no idea what to expect and my representative certainly helped ease this potentially awkward process.

I'm very pleased with the woman I met on my second date. She has all the attributes I'm seeking and we're planning to see each other again. I'm hopeful this will become a long term relationship. Clari seems genuinely concerned about helping me find the right person.

Mike (my dating coach) has been a valuable resource toward my positive dating experience. He has listened to my preferences and arranged dates that I have enjoyed. It's Just Lunch has proved to be a cut above the average online dating resources-geared toward professionals like myself.

I didn't know what to expect since I haven't dated in a long time, but the people and It's Just Lunch have made it a lot less scary and very enjoyable so far. I will recommend them to any of my friends who are just wanting lunch. Thank you.

So far, I have gone on two dates. The first few matches presented to me via email were not to my expectations or standards. The first date was really off. I enjoyed meeting my second match date. I have patience and am willing to wait to have my dating coach continue to find more people who I can sync with.

I like that It's Just Lunch coordinates matches and meet-ups of like-minded people. Appreciate being able to focus on my career and know whoever I may meet will respect that. My dating coach does a great job communicating and coordinating profiles.

Andrea was very pleasant and informative about It's Just Lunch. She reiterated the mindset of being open, cheerful and to avoid conversations, stressful conversations that can lead to tension on first date introductions. I'm excited and looking forward to IJL assistance with meeting my soulmate.

So far all the ladies (3 of them so far) I have spoken with have been nothing but sweet, patient, and very good at explaining the process. This sort of decision was not an easy one for me. I was "on the fence" with the idea of a "matchmaking" organization but I have been made comfortable enough with the notion to take a chance on something new. So here I go into uncharted territory and a new adventure.

So far very happy with my first date and the match. Also happy with the level of communication with everyone involved with my account. My only observation at this point is things seem to move a little slower than I expected. Not that it's necessarily bad because I didn't really know what to expect going in. All good so far.

I'll be first to admit, I was quite hesitant to join at first. I wasn't sure what to expect, but in speaking to Julie initially, she was very positive and had such great energy, that I knew that joining IJL was an investment for myself. I've done the online dating thing, and with my busy schedule, I didn't have the time nor the patience to go through a lot of the profiles and emails. So I figured, I have nothing to lose! From start to finish, I'm very pleased with the personnel at IJL. Clari has been a joy to work with and she could probably sense the disappointment in the tone of my voice initially. But I know how hard she has been working to finally get my first date. I love that everything was seamless from reviewing profiles that were potentially a match, to setting up lunch date... It was nice that all I had to do was show up!

Very pleased with the first steps in the process. Had my interview over FaceTime with Andrea and that went well and lasted about 15 mins. Feeling hopeful and confident in IJL's ability so we shall see. ;) Loved working with Lee Ann in the beginning.

Dating coach use of my profile information to find my first I thought was good. The information for potential dates/companions were provided in a timely manner. The arranged meeting location was very nice and an appropriate selection for a first date. Information on meeting arrangements was provided in advance and in a timely fashion. The dating coach contacted me immediately for post date experience feedback/ information.

Paid $** for 4 meetings with potential partners in 6 months. Before I signed the contract asked if there were eligible men in my area. I was told yes many. Did not have one date in 6 months. After 6 months one date with a gentleman who lived 8 hours away. Asked for a refund on several occasions. I was told could not get a refund. I filed a complaint with the State's Attorney General. I have also hired an attorney to sue them. Consumer beware.

IJL is a good service. They get to know you, your preferences and what's important to you. Pilar does a great job with this and gives me good matches. She does an excellent job communicating about matches and timing of where to meet. I appreciate her work that goes into my matches.

Laura was very pleasant with similar interests as mine. I enjoyed our conversation. We spent about two hours together. I did get her phone number, but I don't know if I will follow up with another date. I am thinking about that. Her body type was not quite what I wanted.

My first experience with It's Just Lunch was not as positive as I had hoped. With that being said Pilar took the time to listen to my concerns, likes and dislikes and began searching. With drilling down and listening to what I have said she has done her best to find a positive match. It has taken time but worth the wait. She is always attentive and responds to my emails or calls in a timely manner. I enjoy chatting and consulting with her. She has done her best to make this a positive experience for me. Thank you Pilar for listening and searching for a positive match!

Deb was great to talk to & thorough in helping me get started at It's Just Lunch. She set up my 1st date within two weeks of joining! She was quick to also arrange my check & coaching session! Looking forward to this & the whole adventure!

This is such a scam - I had about 5 phone calls before signing up for this dating service. They seemed so genuine in caring about what I was looking for. They ensured that I was a perfect candidate and they had plenty of matches in their database that would fit exactly what I was looking for. As soon as I signed up I never heard from that person who I told everything to again, and have been switched around and have to continuously have the same conversations with new consultants. I am now in month 5 and have not had 1 date. They have attempted to set me up on dates, but the candidates do not meet what I am looking for and even have factors that are on my non-negotiables, so I did not take the date. It's as if they don't listen to me at all.

I have asked to speak to managers, but keep speaking to other dating consultants (I know this because when I get their voicemails which is more often than not, it has dating consultant as their title - NOT manager). I continuously feel like they just took my money and could now care less about me. This is a scam. I have saved every email conversation... including the fact that it takes them two weeks sometimes to respond to a simple question. I know in NY It's Just Lunch lost a class action lawsuit for this very same reason... I should have known better. When I asked about that, they convinced me that every city was in differently. I would like a true example of how this business isn't a scam.

IJL acted as a more personalized approach to dating than any dating website I had tried. They made it easy to go on dates by setting them up, but most importantly, with individuals deemed as a potential match via a strategic yet thoughtful vetting process. My dating coach was Obed ** and he was very receptive to the feedback I gave him from each date and was very positive about finding another potential match. I really enjoyed working with him and, through his efforts, I met my husband! I would highly recommend IJL and Obed for finding the right match!

It's Just Lunch! Company Profile