5.00/5
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Master Matchmakers

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For more than 20 years, Master Matchmakers has been coaching and matching singles. They are a high end personal service that hand selects qualified matches for you. Master Matchmaker's provides a free consultation and guides you through your ideal relationship with personal coaches and matchmaking professionals. Let them do the work for you and get started today!

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 31, 2017

8 Master Matchmakers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

Five years ago I was ready for a change. Meeting the wrong men and all the wrong situations. I never thought I was actually holding myself back! I signed up for relationship coaching and opened my heart and mind. With the help of MM and their team I met the man everyone told me didn't exist. We were engaged 6 months after we met and married 6 months after that. We are about to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary and I couldn't be more thrilled. I opened myself to criticism and changed the me I was trying to sell on the open market of dating. I thank MM so much for helping me see my own flaws and insecurities and helping me work through them to get where I wanted to be!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

The specific situation that led me to Master Matchmakers was the very high demand of my work schedule and the ability to help me find a suitable match. I am not the type of person to go to bars or visit dating sites. When I heard about Master Matchmakers, it seemed like a great idea and that it would work for me. I also liked that background checks were performed as well of proof of employment. That is a real plus that weeds out a lot of undesirables.

I also really liked that there are 3 coaching sessions that prepare me for the next phase of my life. What I have enjoyed the most working with Carol is that she truly cares for my best interest. Her caring demeanor and non-judgmental attitude actually helped me to further heal from the wounds of divorce. Carol told me things that no other counselor or pastor has told me and it has helped me grow and become wiser. Carol has a wealth of knowledge that is extremely helpful in finding a mate. Carol also asks a lot of questions and provides worksheets that really make you think and teaches you about how to asks questions, maintain a relationship, and also spot the red flags. Carol helped point out some of the mistakes that I have made and I am truly grateful. I also really enjoyed learning how to better communicate, dress, and learn more about dating.

Original review: July 25, 2017

For sometime, I was frustrated with the quality of women that I was meeting and not being a bar or club person, I felt that I needed another avenue in which to connect with women. I had also spent sometime trying a number of the online dating sites such as Match.com, eHarmony.com and PlentyOfFish.com. What I found was that while there are some truly genuine people on these sites looking for a meaningful relationship, much effort is required on one's part in order to take advantage of these sites. Such dating sites depend on the paying customer to be truthful and honest when it comes to posting pictures and composing a profile. Then often times, we only have our instincts to rely on and this might not be enough.

So, I wanted to find a better avenue that would provide me with opportunities to meet the type of women that possess qualities such as character, integrity, intellect, family values, and attractiveness. Then at one point, I was listening to a radio talk show in which Master Matchmakers founder JoAnn Ward was a guest and I was instantly impressed.

Initially, JoAnn spoke about her company the philosophy that they employ. JoAnn explained that their company has a very in-depth screening process in which background checks are first done on every potential client. Then, once a potential client has passed the initial checks, Master Matchmakers spends some time speaking, meeting, and researching with the potential client in order to gain knowledge about them as a person, learn about their background, and learn what their interest and expectations are in terms of a relationship. It is only after this extensive process has been completed that will determine if Master Matchmakers will take on this new client.

If Master Matchmakers proceeds with the new client at this point then the next step is to learn about the client personally. With this, JoAnn spoke how they get to know each and every client on a very personal level: their likes, dislikes, the type of person they looking for, past dating habits, past relationship history everything that makes up the “DNA” of a person when it comes to their romantic interest and romantic habits. JoAnn explained that no clients are provided with any potential matches until Master Matchmakers have completed an exhausted analysis of that person and they have a complete understanding of the type of match that their client is looking for. I found this to be a truly refreshing approach and something that I knew I needed to pursue.

Once I became a client of Master Matchmaker service, it was apparent that they “practice what they preach.” I was truly impressed with the level of service that they provided to me. The Master Matchmaker staff, including JoAnn, Steve & Kim provided a level of attention and service for me that went beyond my level of expectations. They don't treat you like number and you are more than a client. You are a friend. They take the time to speak and communicate with you on a regular basis at all hours of the day and all days of the week. Just because it's 5:00pm that doesn't mean they close up shop. They are all truly compassionate people and they give you a sense comfort when you speak with them.

After both spending sometime as a client of Master Matchmakers and having attended a number of events that have been hosted by their company, I have been able to experience first hand that they in fact attract and retain nothing but high-quality individuals that all have the same objective in mind to meet that ideal match for a long-term, committed relationship. Further, they offer a large degree of flexibility as well when it comes to their service. By example, there have been times when I explained to them that I wanted to take some time away from dating and as a result, I have gone months and even longer, without accepting a match from Master Matchmakers. However, they never lost contact with me. They would always reach out over time just to see how things were progressing or even just to say hello because they develop a true bond with all their clients.

Lastly and most important with for me, with Master Matchmakers you can be assured that the person you are meeting is everything that they are advertised to be both in their pictures and their profile. For me, I wanted that peace of mind. While I realized the cost would be more than those dating sites, I strongly felt that you could not put a price tag on having this peace of mind. I believe in making an investment in your future and your happiness. In that, if you are serious about wanting to be in a committed, long-term romantic relationship, then I highly recommend only one service.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I have been fortunate to have only good to great things happen to me as a result of my involvement with Master Matchmakers. Their clients are cared for and given the personal attention they seek to fill what they see is a significant gap in their lives, namely a partner. Professionalism is their response to the trust clients demonstrate when choosing Master Matchmakers to help them find a wife, husband, partner, lifelong love. Thank you for your extraordinary service, attention and friendship.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Great website that offers legitimate and accurate profiles of people for dating. Far better dating sites than others out there. I would highly recommend this site to anyone looking for a serious relationship. This is the best place to go for that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?

Original review: July 19, 2017

I truly like all the people at Master Matchmakers. They are responsive and professional. I recently joined and am thrilled at the matches I have received. They are all quality men and are exactly what I am asking for. Of course, it is a process to truly find a connection but so far they have given me great options. I highly recommend!

Original review: July 17, 2017

Jo Ann and Kim are seasoned vets at matchmaking. They listen, advise, and make comments. I was skeptical at first after trying other online dating sites with no success. Master Matchmakers is a totally different approach. They "get it" and can place you with someone that you are sincerely compatible with right out of the gate!! It took all of 2 dates to find that one amazing woman. We are truly happy together. Master Matchmakers is a great return on investment! Thank you Jo Ann and Kim!!

Master Matchmakers Company Information