4.8/5 (94 ratings)

About Master Matchmakers

For more than 20 years, Master Matchmakers has been coaching and matching singles. They are a high end personal service that hand selects qualified matches for you. Master Matchmaker's provides a free consultation and guides you through your ideal relationship with personal coaches and matchmaking professionals. Let them do the work for you and get started today!

Master Matchmakers Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

I really enjoyed working with Master Matchmakers, even if I didn't meet my ideal match. The coaching didn't interest me at first but I appreciated being given the chance to tell my story, give them my background and explain what did and didn't work for me in my previous relationships. It took some time for them to find me suitable matches, but each woman was represented honestly, with clear and accurate portrayals of them online. The feedback they shared with me was helpful. I think I'm more self aware than I was before this. And I learned what women like and dislike about me. I'm glad they're going to keep me active in their database even though I'm not purchasing more introductions. They're quality people who work hard to go above and beyond your expectations.

Get buying tips about Matchmaking Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2021

I came to Master Matchmakers because I reached a point in my life where I was interested in something significant that would bring me joy, and I know enough about myself to know I don't like online dating. I have loved how supportive they have been, while also being very direct and clear - it is much appreciated! I feel like they back up their suggestions with real knowledge and experience. Not just an opinion. I am so grateful for their guidance as they've introduced me to someone I believe I can have that significant relationship with that I had been seeking.

Original review: April 5, 2021

I wasn't sure what to expect from a matchmaker. I just wanted to be set up with quality men. That was the easy part apparently. The challenge was making a great first impression and going from a casual conversation to a face to face on my terms. I was so glad they have me the instructions and advice that I needed to make each match count. I'm glad I finally met someone I want to pursue a relationship with, but I can honestly say it was the advice that matter even more than the match. Thanks team!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

After another failed relationship and a lack of exciting options in my small town I decided to explore the idea of hiring a matchmaker. I very much love their approach. They ask direct questions and offer a positive outlook with a reality check. My self esteem has improved and is further improving thanks to this experience. I accomplished now in my love life in just a few months working with Master Matchmakers than I was able to accomplish in years of effort on my own. Finally I'm in a healthy relationship and I'm equipped to avoid repeating the mistakes I've made in the past.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

First of all, the first person they matched me with blew me away. Jake is easy to talk to and he took the lead on scheduling the Zoom date and being the one to call. He's direct and send conscientious and practical. Since he's been communicative and curious about me. I never thought I'd expect to pause my search so quickly but I already received more than I bargained for.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I do not trust online dating sites because men often embellish or outright lie. The MM clientele is of a higher caliber. I've really enjoyed and appreciated their coaching process. They made me feel at ease and more self aware. It really helped when they introduced me to Jack. We've really hit it off and think there's real potential for something long-term.

Original review: July 7, 2021

I joined this service to meet a man who I felt comfortable with, someone who gets me and someone whom I want to spend my time with. That's how I feel with this incredible man. I melted when he first kissed me and it's been a blur since. I'm not interested in seeing anyone else at this point. They found my match.

Original review: April 21, 2021

Thank you for introducing me to Carol. She is a special person and there is an undeniable connection. I'm happy to say, I've found my match. If it wasn't for the people at Master Matchmakers I'd still be on dating apps.

Original review: March 9, 2021

I accomplished more personal growth and achieved more relationship success in six months with Master Matchmakers versus the last 6 years since my divorce. Stephanie made me feel very comfortable even when shaping expectations of future matches. The matchmakers knew me by osmosis. It was shocking to see how quickly they were able to find my match. Although the they swear that was not customary! LOL

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

At nearly 50, after one failed marriage, one aborted engagement, and several painful relationships I have realized that I have made very poor choices in my dating life and was hopeful that having someone else choose for me would lead to better results. I was new to Baltimore and didn't know how to meet new people; especially with COVID. This is an excellent way to meet compatible people near you. I found the entire experience working with my coach to be incredibly rewarding, interesting and fun. I've been introduced to terrific women and just started dating one exclusively. I'm happy to recommend this service to anyone.

Master Matchmakers author review by Mark Brooks

Master Matchmaker is operated by Joann and Steve Ward. The mother-son duo hosted and produced Tough Love on VH1 and cowrote Crash Course in Love. Master Matchmaker offers dating coaching and matchmaking services to help singles find dating happiness. The full-service matchmaking service is available in all 50 states.

• Free consultation: Master Matchmaker offers a free consultation to all interested clients. They’ll help you figure out if the service is right for you, and, if so, which services you need. The consultant can discuss pricing with you during the consultation.

• Background checks: To be accepted as a Master Matchmaker client, you have to pass a criminal background check. You’ll know everyone they set you up on a date with has undergone the same screening, so you can feel comfortable and safe on your dates.

• Guaranteed dates: Master Matchmaker guarantees you’ll be introduced to eligible partners when you sign up for their dating service. You’ll see pictures and profiles of potential dates before you’re introduced.

• Nationwide service: Master Matchmaker has dating coaches and clients all across the United States. Visit the website and complete a short interest form to have someone contact you with details about the dating coach nearest you.

• Dating coaching: Master Matching offers dating coaching services to help ensure success in your dating life. You will have regular coaching sessions, and your coach will be available to help you with questions and concerns between sessions.

by Mark Brooks Online Dating & Matchmaking Contributing Editor

Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.

Master Matchmakers Company Information