5.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For more than 20 years, Master Matchmakers has been coaching and matching singles. They are a high end personal service that hand selects qualified matches for you. Master Matchmaker's provides a free consultation and guides you through your ideal relationship with personal coaches and matchmaking professionals. Let them do the work for you and get started today!

A-BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 26, 2017

11 Master Matchmakers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

My favorite part of my experience with Master Matchmakers is the staff. They are always encouraging and enthusiastic! Trying to date and find The One in this day and age can be very challenging and often disappointing but the staff is always optimistic and they never push me to try a date with anyone they don't truly believe is worth a shot. My only desire would be that there were more matches in closer proximity to me, but I'm willing to do the drive for The One so I highly recommend this agency to my girlfriends. :)

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

The specific situation that led me to Master Matchmakers was the very high demand of my work schedule and the ability to help me find a suitable match. I am not the type of person to go to bars or visit dating sites. When I heard about Master Matchmakers, it seemed like a great idea and that it would work for me. I also liked that background checks were performed as well of proof of employment. That is a real plus that weeds out a lot of undesirables.

I also really liked that there are 3 coaching sessions that prepare me for the next phase of my life. What I have enjoyed the most working with Carol is that she truly cares for my best interest. Her caring demeanor and non-judgmental attitude actually helped me to further heal from the wounds of divorce. Carol told me things that no other counselor or pastor has told me and it has helped me grow and become wiser. Carol has a wealth of knowledge that is extremely helpful in finding a mate. Carol also asks a lot of questions and provides worksheets that really make you think and teaches you about how to asks questions, maintain a relationship, and also spot the red flags. Carol helped point out some of the mistakes that I have made and I am truly grateful. I also really enjoyed learning how to better communicate, dress, and learn more about dating.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Let's be honest we all reach a certain point where dating is annoying and unbearable! With this in mind I was fortunate enough to find Master Matchmakers. Their approach to the entire process was refreshing. Not only did they want to find the perfect match for me, they wanted to make sure I was in my best place mentally, emotionally and physically. I've had the honor and privilege of working with Kim throughout my time with them. She is a pure joy and delight! From the moment you join you are treated like family. I highly recommend them to anyone in search of a meaningful relationship. I'm thankful I took the chance. Kim is the perfect guide for the journey back into dating!

Original review: July 23, 2017

I have been fortunate to have only good to great things happen to me as a result of my involvement with Master Matchmakers. Their clients are cared for and given the personal attention they seek to fill what they see is a significant gap in their lives, namely a partner. Professionalism is their response to the trust clients demonstrate when choosing Master Matchmakers to help them find a wife, husband, partner, lifelong love. Thank you for your extraordinary service, attention and friendship.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Great website that offers legitimate and accurate profiles of people for dating. Far better dating sites than others out there. I would highly recommend this site to anyone looking for a serious relationship. This is the best place to go for that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?

Original review: July 19, 2017

I truly like all the people at Master Matchmakers. They are responsive and professional. I recently joined and am thrilled at the matches I have received. They are all quality men and are exactly what I am asking for. Of course, it is a process to truly find a connection but so far they have given me great options. I highly recommend!

Original review: July 17, 2017

Jo Ann and Kim are seasoned vets at matchmaking. They listen, advise, and make comments. I was skeptical at first after trying other online dating sites with no success. Master Matchmakers is a totally different approach. They "get it" and can place you with someone that you are sincerely compatible with right out of the gate!! It took all of 2 dates to find that one amazing woman. We are truly happy together. Master Matchmakers is a great return on investment! Thank you Jo Ann and Kim!!

Master Matchmakers Company Information