Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.86/5

For more than 20 years, Master Matchmakers has been coaching and matching singles. They are a high end personal service that hand selects qualified matches for you. Master Matchmaker's provides a free consultation and guides you through your ideal relationship with personal coaches and matchmaking professionals. Let them do the work for you and get started today!

Master Matchmakers Call Now Toll Free (800) 734-9230 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Master Matchmakers Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I was immediately impressed when the first person I heard from was JoAnn, the owner of the company. She was very honest, caring and considerate of my past experiences that made me reluctant to try another matchmaker. Her team has more than exceeded my expectations. I had recently broken up with someone after a long term relationship. My coach Tatoya was amazing! I so appreciated her warmth, empathy and understanding. She was able to pinpoint my patterns and identify areas for improvement. After some self care they started introducing me to men. I feel so much more aware of my strengths and weaknesses; and where I need to grow. I am now empowered to make the most of each of my matches. I've already met some great men and I know it's only a matter of time before I met the one. Thanks Master Matchmakers.

Get buying tips about Matchmaking Services delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I was getting involved with the wrong women and I was tired of the effort and energy required just to get a quality date on my own. I was very impressed when Joann, the owner of the company, called me to explain how the service worked and what to expect. I've enjoyed the advice I've gotten from my coach Carol too. It has been more useful than any therapist I've met over the years. I've also really enjoyed the introductions and feedback I've received so far. In just a few months I've met more quality women and learned more than I have in years going about it on my own. I strongly recommend this service to anyone looking to improve their love life.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I joined Master Matchmakers because I was not comfortable with online dating. I wanted a way to meet quality men without the disappointment of meeting men that weren't looking for a relationship (or were already in one). This service has helped me become much more optimistic about dating and relationships. I am more confident in dating thanks to the coaching and feedback from the matches. The introductions I received were spot on in terms of the descriptions I was given and it helped to have someone to talk to when I was nervous or experiencing doubts. It's important to be patient with the process but in time they do find ideal matches. I'm glad they introduced me to someone I can see myself dating long term. Even if it doesn't last I'm sure glad I went with this service.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Having not had much long term success in previous relationships, I felt like I was in a "stalemate" in my love life; just accepting being independent and alone. After a few conversations with friends, a little on-line experience and meeting someone who was familiar with Master Matchmakers I decided to give it a shot. I think the coaching has been invaluable as my coach was able to assess blockages I was having that was preventing me from giving people a chance. Thanks to their support I was open to a possibility I would have otherwise overlooked. Now I'm happily dating someone and I owe it to them.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

After trying to fit into the dating culture, I found that I did not have the right personality for meeting anyone online. I decided to try the approach offered by Master Matchmakers. I always felt the old way of meeting others, such as through a friend, would work best for me. And boy did it ever! Not only did I meet a great guy, I wouldn't have been able to hit it off with him if not for my coach and the rest of the team. I am glad I made a friend in my coach and appreciate how important she was to my success with their process.

Original review: June 10, 2020

I have tried a few other dating sites and it had been unsuccessful. I had also tried one matchmaking service before and was very disappointed in how they conducted themselves. I felt this was a very professional service. I appreciated my coach's candor. It allowed me to be honest and forthcoming. And she had very sensible/practical suggestions. The men I have met have been perfect gentlemen and overall this experience was much better than I imagined.

Original review: April 23, 2020

I wanted to leave this review because I was so impressed by my virtual date with Chris I had to shout his praise. Talk about planning! He sent me a beautiful orchid to be delivered the day of (to set the mood) and also had dinner delivered to my house so that we could eat together and he could treat. Now that's impressive!

Original review: March 19, 2020

Arnold and I started talking and texting for a couple of weeks prior to us having time to meet each other in person. Since we live in different states, we finally met this past weekend and had a wonderful time together. We have so many things in common that it’s kind of scary. We are looking forward to seeing each other this coming weekend and have 4 other weekends planned together in the upcoming months.

Original review: March 3, 2020

I can’t thank Kim D. enough for her time, effort, and patience to find me a great match. I have known Kim for years as she took the time to really get to know me. Yes, Master Matchmakers has many beautiful clients, but more importantly Kim matched me with a woman who not only has outward beauty, but that I connect with at a much deeper level. Thank you Kim! You’re the best.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I was getting nowhere with online dating. It was creepy and riddled with people not really available or not really serious. This experience is 100 times better. First, their feedback has been “spot on”, their encouragement heartfelt and sincere, and I believe they helped me grow in a way that makes me even more ready for this next chapter! The coaching is underrated and the introductions have been great. The team has been terrific and I've really enjoyed the matches. It's been a great experience so far.

Master Matchmakers author review by Mark Brooks

Master Matchmaker is operated by Joann and Steve Ward. The mother-son duo hosted and produced Tough Love on VH1 and cowrote Crash Course in Love. Master Matchmaker offers dating coaching and matchmaking services to help singles find dating happiness. The full-service matchmaking service is available in all 50 states.

• Free consultation: Master Matchmaker offers a free consultation to all interested clients. They’ll help you figure out if the service is right for you, and, if so, which services you need. The consultant can discuss pricing with you during the consultation.

• Background checks: To be accepted as a Master Matchmaker client, you have to pass a criminal background check. You’ll know everyone they set you up on a date with has undergone the same screening, so you can feel comfortable and safe on your dates.

• Guaranteed dates: Master Matchmaker guarantees you’ll be introduced to eligible partners when you sign up for their dating service. You’ll see pictures and profiles of potential dates before you’re introduced.

• Nationwide service: Master Matchmaker has dating coaches and clients all across the United States. Visit the website and complete a short interest form to have someone contact you with details about the dating coach nearest you.

• Dating coaching: Master Matching offers dating coaching services to help ensure success in your dating life. You will have regular coaching sessions, and your coach will be available to help you with questions and concerns between sessions.

by Mark Brooks Online Dating & Matchmaking Contributing Editor

Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.

Master Matchmakers Company Information