4.8/5 (100 ratings)

About Master Matchmakers

For more than 20 years, Master Matchmakers has been coaching and matching singles. They are a high end personal service that hand selects qualified matches for you. Master Matchmaker's provides a free consultation and guides you through your ideal relationship with personal coaches and matchmaking professionals. Let them do the work for you and get started today!

Master Matchmakers Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?

Original review: March 14, 2022

I wanted to work with a company that had a reputable history of making matches and a professional approach to finding people love. Joann gave me a great introduction on a two-hour Zoom, and we became fast friends. I felt comfortable that her team would find me suitable matches. I worked with Carol over the course of three sessions, and she was very good at asking just the right questions, and making me feel comfortable with the matchmaking process. I met an amazing woman through Kim, and I don't have any suggestions for improvement. Everyone I've worked with has been prompt to respond to me, and I'm confident this relationship I found through them is going to work out.

Get buying tips about Matchmaking Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I have been seeing someone they've introduced me to for the last three months and couldn't be happier. When I put my account hold I didn't think things would be going as well they have. If it wasn't for the coaching I don't think I would be enjoying the successful relationship I've done myself in. I am happy to sing the praises of Master Matchmakers to whomever I meet. My expectations were exceeded.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

I was pretty bummed out about dating when I reached out to Master Matchmakers. That all changed once my coach Stefanie and I started working together. Moving from a big city to the suburbs filled with established married couples has definitely been a challenge for me to meet a person to build a future with. Also, when dating on my own I have experienced men not desiring a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I really appreciate their respectful yet candid approach because it has helped me to listen with intent, so I can make the necessary changes in my attitude, outlook and behaviors to make the most of their introductions. I've been introduced to quality individuals who are all seeking the same things I am. And now I'm finally dating someone who shows real potential for the serious relationship I've been seeking.

Master Matchmakers response

Hi Chelsey. Thank you so much for your kinds words. We enjoyed working with you and have our fingers crossed that the relationship continues to blossom.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

I really enjoyed working with Master Matchmakers, even if I didn't meet my ideal match. The coaching didn't interest me at first but I appreciated being given the chance to tell my story, give them my background and explain what did and didn't work for me in my previous relationships. It took some time for them to find me suitable matches, but each woman was represented honestly, with clear and accurate portrayals of them online. The feedback they shared with me was helpful. I think I'm more self aware than I was before this. And I learned what women like and dislike about me. I'm glad they're going to keep me active in their database even though I'm not purchasing more introductions. They're quality people who work hard to go above and beyond your expectations.

Original review: June 18, 2021

I came to Master Matchmakers because I reached a point in my life where I was interested in something significant that would bring me joy, and I know enough about myself to know I don't like online dating. I have loved how supportive they have been, while also being very direct and clear - it is much appreciated! I feel like they back up their suggestions with real knowledge and experience. Not just an opinion. I am so grateful for their guidance as they've introduced me to someone I believe I can have that significant relationship with that I had been seeking.

Original review: March 31, 2022

After a string of bad relationships I felt I needed guidance/help on my approach to dating. I've thoroughly enjoyed the introductions, but also I appreciate their coaching and guidance. As a result I've learned to take a softer and more engaging approach in conversations with a potential partner that I otherwise never would've realized.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I wanted to leave this review because I hired this agency as a trustworthy team. I was really a new in the state, it was almost four years ago also. I didn’t have proper English. At that time I just started study so I didn’t have carrier also. I found this agency just googling, however in the Bay Area has offered more agencies to choose from. Only one highlight was as Kristen over and over time told me that the Master Matchmakers will be working until I found someone special. Despite of big doubts, because this service doesn’t have in person office but only online, agreement paper was very harsh also high price, I agreed. I explained probably it might be enormous problems with my English, ethnicity differences also. I have nothing here in the US.

Kristen assured me confidently that, the guys they will match me will focus only on Me or my personality, so English or other visible things would be not a big deal. Kristen who talked to me first fed me with fairytale man. Unfortunately, when I started to meet it totally opposite, the guys condemned my English, my quiet character, even one guy seems he spattered me after meeting that my past gave him feeling of disgust. After hearing this term I was barely hold my hand to call police. Also this guy seems didn’t understand my English but had enough to disgust understand my past. All guys I met five or six were very judgmental.

Some of the just after meeting disappeared somewhere, the matchmaker said "they drop off out of pockets". Sounds like all happening here just a show. Even you closely pay attention to reviews last years, most of them from 2019 when Covid started, and one of them told me that they are closed for meetings, isn't strange. Would you able to meet when Covid started??!! I think if you’re other ethnic do not even approach to the agency. They will morally kill you, ignore your personal traditions.

So, eventually, Kristen as I understood their manager spoke up and said they are provided all guys and my time is gone, and, for every match I have to pay for $500. I had already paid $3000 though. I think this agency should treat much better and be more honest in the beginning. I also demand refund me back at least $1000. Maha

Master Matchmakers response

Maha purchased a package that included our entire coaching program, a thorough background check and a promise of five matches. This was all outlined in writing in the Master Services Agreement that she accepted at the point of purchase. She received all of the service promised as specified in her agreement and well as an additional, complimentary match that we made on her behalf. We work in good faith for all of our clients. It’s impossible for us to know in advance what others will think of a client and we cannot predict the outcome of an introduction no matter how hard we try. It ultimately boils down to the chemistry that is or isn't there between two people.

The men we introduced to Maha met her criteria and vice versa. After each introduction we reached out to gather her feedback and theirs. She gave all of the men complimentary feedback and reported that they were all high caliber individuals. She indicated that she would be open to seeing 4 out of 5 them again. She simply wasn't attracted to the one person she didn’t want to continue to see. The men she met provided feedback as well. Four of the five reported that she had a very shy personality and was passive in communication. It wasn’t so much her trouble with the English language as it was her unwillingness to engage playfully in back and forth conversation.

Once the number of matches promised have been delivered to a client they remain eligible to be matched as long as they are single and in good standing. We will typically offer a discounted rate to satisfied customers to continue receiving matches on a priority basis. She was offered additional matches which she decided not to purchase.

We work with individuals from all backgrounds and all walks of life. We share constructive criticism with those who are open to receiving it, but we never deliver feedback in a hurtful or mean spirited way. Maha is ineligible for a refund as we delivered the services promised. We offered to keep her account open, but she has deleted her information from our client portal and chose to post this review instead.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Thanks to Tatoya I believe I'll be a better communicator in my newfound relationship. I find I'm more open in general to people (family & friends), and more likely to go outside my comfort zone that I have been in recent years. It only took a handful of matches before meeting the right one.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I do not trust online dating sites because men often embellish or outright lie. The MM clientele is of a higher caliber. I've really enjoyed and appreciated their coaching process. They made me feel at ease and more self aware. It really helped when they introduced me to Jack. We've really hit it off and think there's real potential for something long-term.

Original review: July 7, 2021

I joined this service to meet a man who I felt comfortable with, someone who gets me and someone whom I want to spend my time with. That's how I feel with this incredible man. I melted when he first kissed me and it's been a blur since. I'm not interested in seeing anyone else at this point. They found my match.

Master Matchmakers author review by Mark Brooks

Master Matchmaker is operated by Joann and Steve Ward. The mother-son duo hosted and produced Tough Love on VH1 and cowrote Crash Course in Love. Master Matchmaker offers dating coaching and matchmaking services to help singles find dating happiness. The full-service matchmaking service is available in all 50 states.

• Free consultation: Master Matchmaker offers a free consultation to all interested clients. They’ll help you figure out if the service is right for you, and, if so, which services you need. The consultant can discuss pricing with you during the consultation.

• Background checks: To be accepted as a Master Matchmaker client, you have to pass a criminal background check. You’ll know everyone they set you up on a date with has undergone the same screening, so you can feel comfortable and safe on your dates.

• Guaranteed dates: Master Matchmaker guarantees you’ll be introduced to eligible partners when you sign up for their dating service. You’ll see pictures and profiles of potential dates before you’re introduced.

• Nationwide service: Master Matchmaker has dating coaches and clients all across the United States. Visit the website and complete a short interest form to have someone contact you with details about the dating coach nearest you.

• Dating coaching: Master Matching offers dating coaching services to help ensure success in your dating life. You will have regular coaching sessions, and your coach will be available to help you with questions and concerns between sessions.

by Mark Brooks Online Dating & Matchmaking Advisor

Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.

Master Matchmakers Company Information