Consumer Reviews and Complaints

RushCard

Hey Adrienne, we are pleased to hear you are enjoying your RushCard and the effort we put in for you as a customer!

Original review: July 11, 2017

I just want to say that having this Rushcard has been great. The financial team is working behind the scenes when I am not. Recently an alert was given to me about suspicious activity with my card, immediately blocked it, and resent me a new card within 5 business days. Sure it was a little inconvenient not having my card for a few days, but the financial troubles that they saved me from is far more of a blessing. I recommend Rushcard to everyone from!!

RushCard

Hey Margie, we agree with you that RushCard is a good service. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Original review: July 11, 2017

I have been a RushCard member since 2013. And I have referred several people and they are as satisfied as I am to have become a member. The customer service is always amazing, quick and straight to the point. And the perks are great like for example, getting my direct deposit early. I will continue to refer friends and family to become a RushCard member. Thank you for your services.

RushCard

Hey Denise. Thanks for taking time to post your thoughts! Our agents take pride in servicing our customers so we are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience and your issue was resolved!

Original review: July 11, 2017

Card not working at a particular store. The customer representative was very helpful and informative with my problem. She was patient and made sure she clearly understood what my issue was and proceeded to rectify the issue. I was very pleased with my response from the customer representative and would definitely recommend the RUSHcard to my family and friends.

RushCard

Hello Gwendalyn, thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts regarding your RushCard!

Original review: July 11, 2017

The person that got me was wonderful. They were accurate and helping me. They answered all my questions. And yes I would recommend someone to Rush Card. I think I've been with RushCard for about 3 or 4 years. Every time I call they treat me with respect. They listen to my questions. When I'm done they comment. They have helped me out over the years when I call if I had a problem. So yes I would definitely recommend RushCard to my friends. So thank you guys so very much for your help, honesty and respect.

RushCard

Hey Tatyana. Thanks for the great feedback! We are glad you and your family are enjoying using RushCard. We appreciate you as a loyal RushCard customer.

Original review: July 17, 2017

Love everything about RushCard. My whole family has one and also loves it! Especially getting paid up to two days earlier. It's much needed. Also my friends are thinking about ordering one too! All I do is brag about how great the card is and now everyone wants one.

RushCard

Hello Teresa. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions regarding your RushCard experience.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I liked the $3.95 fee from RushCard for signing up with them the first time. And I didn't have to keep paying it all over again and I can either have a monthly or day-by-day payment with the offer. Also, the direct deposit is an easy process.

RushCard

Hey Anita, we appreciate your loyalty and you taking time to share your experience with us!

Original review: July 14, 2017

I’ve been with RushCard for ten years. It helped manage my finances and it’s very convenient. I use the reload locations. I just go to Walmart and then they swipe the card and reload it. It's a positive experience overall.

RushCard

Hey Joseph. Thanks for sharing your experience. We work hard to keep our list of ATM's updated so this particular issue does not occur. Keep an eye out, and feel free to reach out to us via phone or social media if this happens again.

Original review: July 13, 2017

I was looking for a prepaid card. I saw about RushCard on TV and chose it. I use their early direct deposits and I loaded it before too. It's easy to find places to load the card but the only hard thing locating where their ATMs are. A lot of times, I go to the places and the ATMs are not there. Other than that, everything is okay.

RushCard

Hello Hans. No problem, we are pleased that we are able to serve you. Please feel free to reach out to our phone or social media agents on both Facebook and Twitter if we can ever assist you further.

Original review: July 13, 2017

RushCard is the best. It helps me out a lot. I love that you get your direct deposit earlier. I would definitely recommend it to a friend. I also like the fact that you can add money and the money is on your card instantly. Rushcard has saved me plenty of times. I just want to say Thank you RushCard.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RushCard?

RushCard

Hey Josefina. Thanks for the positive feedback and for sharing your thoughts regarding your RushCard experience.

Original review: July 13, 2017

I have enjoyed having this card and my family has joined in the group to get a card for them self and we enjoyed the rewards you give us as my friends. And family join us. I get rewards also and I love that.

RushCard

Hey Araya. We are pleased to hear that you were pleased with the customer service you received. Thanks for being such a great customer!

Original review: July 12, 2017

I receive great accurate and swift services. The operator I spoke with in the phone was very knowledgeable and polite. He answered all my questions and handle my problems with great respect and non-judgement. Thank you Rushcard for providing me with excellent service.

RushCard

Hey Brenda. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your RushCard and the service you are receiving. Thanks for being such a great customer!

Original review: July 12, 2017

My deposit is always on time. I get it two days early and I love that. It makes me very happy with Rushcard. Thank you for your services. I am very pleased with this service. I would recommend this to all of my friends and family members. I have two rushcard that use.

RushCard

Hello Lisa. Please send us a private message and we can take a look into your issue further.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I have had very little if any luck logging into my RushCard account today. I just tried loading it from PayPal today with the requisite 20 dollars. How am I supposed to recommend this if I can't log in?

RushCard

Hello Johanna. I took a look at your account and it appears that your transaction has gone through. Please send us a private message and we can take a look into your issue further.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I made a payment thru their bill pay 05/22. I receive an email within a week or so stating my payment was rejected due to an invalid account number and the funds would be back in my account within 3 business days. Money was NOT back in my account so I called RushCard. They now tell me the payment did go thru and is all set. I call the company I made the payment to and they state they do not have the funds, to send a copy of the transaction. RushCard only sends a copy of your statement, they do not have an EFT transaction record so the company I made the payment to cannot trace the payment.

I call RushCard back and they tell me they can reverse the payment, it will take 3/5 business days. It is July 12, and I'm still waiting for almost $600 to be returned to my account! I'm beyond frustrated with this company. The last time I called the reversal had not even been started so I was told they would escalate it and I should be all set within 48 hours. Again I've waited and again no money. Horrible service, horrible company, will be cancelling my account with them if/when this is finally cleared up!

RushCard

Hello Alexandra. If you send us a private message we can further assist you in this matter.

Original review: July 12, 2017

RE Case # **, Case # **, Card # **; NPS purchase on May 9, 2017, billed May 10, 2017 for $63.21. Inquiry regarding Visa buyer protection or other protection on a purchase in which the item presented for sale by NPS, unauthorized dealer, was not the item received. The measurements were clearly different and there was no proof of authenticity, brand, model, instruction manual or warranty to be able to verify through the manufacturer the authenticity of the item, therefore leaving me to believe that I received "defective" or a "knock-off" that was not safe for use or further handling. The seller didn't offer an exchange or refund...

I had emailed RushCard CS Dept at my convenience to ask clear questions regarding important issues concerning the purchase and Visa buyer protection or other protections you can recommend in order to be refunded for the "defective" purchase. I find being placed on hold with Customer Service both inconvenient, stressful, and sometimes impossible for my schedule so I decided to email instead, but despite the several email asking the same questions and clearly explaining the issue at hand, I receive no reply answering the questions I asked. I received automated replies asking me to call for assistance. It's so frustrating. It's the opposite of service. It's aggravation in which the matter remains unresolved due to a lack of competence and proper process.

I even requested that a supervisor handle the reply when I didn't receive a direct answer to the questions asked. Nothing was received in return. The purchase was made on May 9, 2017, and billed on May 10, 2017, in the amount of $51.00 plus $12.21 shipping for a grand total of $63.21. Your assistance is appreciated for a prompt resolution. Thank you.

RushCard

Hey Earl. We certainly appreciate your feedback and thanks for being such a wonderful RushCard customer.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I really do like that Uncle Rush made this card services for people that are looking for ways to obtain money faster and it's safer and I love them. I been with RushCard since 2006 and I would recommend anybody to you all.

RushCard

Hello Renee. Please send us a private message where we can work with you and take a further look into your issue.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I was told a few weeks ago that I won an all expense paid trip for 4 to Walt Disney Land in Florida that the trip vouchers would be emailed to me. I never received the email. I was told the same thing again when I called to inquire about it. I still have not received an email with the trip information.

RushCard

Hello Norman. Please send us a private message and we can help you order a replacement card if you have not yet done so.

Original review: July 12, 2017

Attempted to file claim for reimbursement & get new card. Automated system sucks. No prompt for new card or to talk to a human being. Customer service in Philippines do not understand when asked questions. Leaving RushCard to use another program.

RushCard

Hey Lisa. Thanks for your feedback. If you refer to https://www.rushcard.com/moneypass-atm-locator you can find fee free MoneyPass ATM locations near you!

Original review: July 12, 2017

Overall the RushCard is great. I've been using it for a while and have had a great experience so far. Keep up the good work. The only problem I have is the 2.50 atm fee. It's becomes too much when you have a fee from the atm that's a little costly sometime also. But overall the RushCard is a marvelous debit card for future users.

RushCard

Hello Lakeisha. We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Please feel free to work with our social media team, who is online and available to serve you Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I really like wiring money through RushCard, but their systems are always down so, I have the card as is just in case. I use the reload locations and the process is not hard, but it's the cost that's not good. Also, I can't understand their team and I always get different answers every time I call. If I don't like the answer, all I got to do is hang up, call right back, get another person and I get a totally different answer. Just last week, one lady told me the system was down and it will be back up in an hour but one guy said the system was down for 24 to about 48 hours. My experience has been really bad, but I just can't get a bank account right now. Rushcard should be ashamed.

RushCard

Hey Jennifer. We are certainly pleased that we were able to assist in resolving your issue. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is ever anything further we can assist you with!

Original review: July 11, 2017

The customer service support I received with a belligerent hotel merchant helped me to get $54 back into my account that should never have been held. Getting an unauthorized Hotel authorization reversed allowed me to be able to handle some very important business for my children that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to handle. It's very important to me that my bank takes my relationship of 7 years seriously. Thanks.

RushCard

Hey Michael. We certainly appreciate your positive feedback!

Original review: July 11, 2017

Card works well to pay my bills, wish that you could load more than $500 at a time. Even works at the gas pump. Nice. Can pay my credit card bills with it. So I don't have to mail my bills. Can load the card at lots of stores so it makes it easy to use. You all should try it. I'm happy.

RushCard

Hello Kevneshia. Please send a private message so we can help you resolve this issue.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I FEEL VERY MISTREATED - I called plenty of times letting you guys know $400 was stolen off my card. It's so important that I get my money back ASAP! But you guys don't understand. It's getting very stressful. I really need my funds back because I have bills that needs paid.

RushCard

Hey Ashley, thanks for sending your feelings regarding your RushCard!

Original review: July 11, 2017

I'm glad that I've been a member for over 5 years. Either plan is good. If you are wanting a prepaid card, Rush is the best one to have. I have had problems back in the day but it was fixed instantly.

RushCard

Hey Kerry. Thanks for providing your feedback. Deposit delivery is based on the timing of when your deposit file is received from your employer. Once they send the file, it is typically uploaded within a day or two of the time received. Keep an eye out, RushCard does not hold funds so as soon as they are received they are posted immediately!

Original review: July 11, 2017

Hello. I have been a RushCard customer for a long time. I was getting paid on Fridays but for the past few weeks I have been having to wait until Monday. I am unhappy with the inconvenience & inconsistency. I would much prefer to get paid on Friday. Thanks.

RushCard

Hey Darrell. Please send us a private message and we can look further into this issue for you.

Original review: July 11, 2017

My name is Darrell **. My account was blocked and I have no access to my funds, I need an email sent to me for proof of my account being blocked. I have to show documents to different companies. It is very important for the email to been sent to me asap.

RushCard

Hello Tracy. If you head over to https://www.rushcard.com/fee-chart you can take a look and get a full explanation of all the fees associated with your RushCard. Thanks for your feedback!

Original review: July 11, 2017

But I didn't understand why there are monthly fees because if you keep money on there do you spend it. Or is it a fee of how much you keep on the account. I would recommend it because it is a pay as you go. They have different colors of debit cards.

RushCard

Hey Antonio! We are pleased to hear that you received great customer service and are satisfied with your services!

Original review: July 11, 2017

Had a problem with an atm not dispensing money and filed a report. I have never been more satisfied with such a service as Rush Card. Been with Rush since 2014 and I am very happy with your service. Thank You so much.

RushCard

Hey Christine. We appreciate your loyalty and thanks for taking time to share your thoughts and opinions regarding your RushCard.

Original review: July 11, 2017

28 inch flat screen TV (at Walmart) was delivered with fast service and in one piece. My daughter love her birthday present. I have been with RushCard for the past 6 years. Have not had one problem with their service. I recommend this card for anyone who needs a card to add quick money to at any time.

RushCard

Hey Curtessa, great suggestions! We are working constantly to improve our services so keep an eye out. Regarding a chip in cards, currently it is not in the plans however if we decide to do so we will certainly inform you!

Original review: July 11, 2017

Hi guys. We need a new feature to add funds to our cards. Add funds from an checking account would be perfect. Going to the locations to add funds can be a hassle that's why this feature would be a great choice. Also upgrading to cards with the chip is also nice.

RushCard

Hey Florene. Thanks for being such a great customer and sharing your thoughts regarding your RushCard experience.

Original review: July 11, 2017

Very pleased with RushCard - been with them since 2011. No major complaints. I am able to pay my bills with ease either thru my checking account info or debit card. It’s worth paying the $7.95 fee monthly especially if you aren't able to have a regular checking account. Customer Service is pleasant and helpful.

RushCard

Hey Dominique. Although GreenDot and RushCard are partnered, they are still separate in many ways. Please send a private message and we can assist you further.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I was having trouble with loading money with Green Dot and RUSHCARD customer service was horrible. If you are going to partner with a company you need to at least know the steps to load. Everybody I spoke with transfer me and I wanted to just cancel the card after the experience.

RushCard

Hello Donnecia. Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding your RushCard!

Original review: July 11, 2017

I like the two days in advance pay and also customer service is kind and nice whenever I call. I also like that you have different choices to choose from as far as cards go. I have been a loyal customer but the only thing is I can't load a paycheck on my card. Other than that everything else is fine and ok.

RushCard

Hey Latoya. We agree with you, RushCard is a very helpful service. Thanks for providing your feedback!

Original review: July 11, 2017

I love RushCard. It gives me financial freedom. I will refer family and friends to join a team that really care about their customers. Thank you. Thank you for assisted me. Quick and very professional and with first class customer service representative.

RushCard Company Profile