2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.01/5

Our mission is to provide our members with products and services that enable them to achieve financial goals. We give our members more control by allowing them to only spend what they load onto their prepaid Visa RushCard.

RushCard is a tool that you can use for both day-to-day purchases and deposits or long-term saving. Our Direct Deposit program allows members with qualifying deposits to receive their funds up to two days early. You can choose from two different plan options and seven card options.

Views and opinions expressed are those of the reviewers and do not necessarily reflect those of RushCard or MetaBank.

RushCard Gallery (4)
View More View More
RushCard Call Now Toll Free (844) 744-8339 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

RushCard Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 15, 2020

I have had RushCard since 2014. I have recently discovered someone has hacked my card information and was making multiple transactions that totaled to $700. These purchases were made in California, I live in Richmond, VA. First, it is beyond me that they allowed the purchases to go through in the first place, seeing they are made across the country. How come it wasn't flagged, and I wasn't notified about these transactions. Second, it has been over a week, and not only has my new card arrived, but these transactions has NOT been credited back to my account yet.

Every time I tried to call, there is a recording stating there is a high call volume, try my call again later, and the call is disconnected. This carried on for 2 days before I was able to speak to a live rep. Third, I told the rep to email me the forms, so I can expedite the investigation process. She did not email them, she MAILED them. At this point, I am truly disappointed and disgusted about this ordeal being a loyal customer for so many years. I would not recommend using this company.

Original review: April 15, 2020

I have been trying to contact Rushcard for 2 days to have my account unlocked and also order a card. I get the same message, "All our representatives are busy. Try again later". So disappointed. I need it fixed so that I can have access to my money. I understand Covid is affecting it but there needs to be some sort of resolution and another way to contact them when your account is locked.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I have been using RushCard for 10 years. My account has been suspended for the last 3 months. I have called frequently and been unable to speak with a rep. I have emailed numerous times and only receive Automatic Replies. I have tried to chat with a rep and they dont respond. I have not been able to access my money and now my stimulus check has been deposited into the account. I call customer service only for them to say "They are too busy. Call back another time" and hangs up. Rushcard has really put me in another financial bind Again.

Original review: April 14, 2020

Horrible service. Money was deposited to the card but the card I have expired. I hadn’t used the card in months. Tried to call to get a new card. Recording referred me to website. Website wouldn’t let me create acct. recording repeatedly says exp high call volume. Meanwhile my money is just sitting there & in the midst of Covid-19. I have bills to pay. Also sent emails- no response. They managed to charge me a $9 fee but have no one available to take calls. How do a company take money but have no means of communication available to their customers?

Original review: April 13, 2020

I've been a RushCard holder for years. My account was froze and the only way you can unfreeze your account is by calling. So I called and went through everything just to be hung up on. I've been calling for 3 days straight and still nothing. I was given a option to write a person online that sent me off with a email that said I would get a response within 24 hours. Here I am 4 days later without a response or any money. This is unfair and I feel like my money is being held hostage. I can't even get into my account because it's locked so I'm stuck... I'm a single mother of 3 children and I also have a house and bills to maintain. I think I draw the line here. As soon as I get ahold of someone I'm moving my money To a real BANK..!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RushCard?

Original review: April 8, 2020

I understand that Covid-19 is an issue with places closing. But the urgency in disputing charges, replacement cards should also be a priority. I've been calling for 3 days and can't get through. This is not the first time that I've had issues with getting to a live person. Just to try to speak to someone. I always had to "claim lost or stolen card". I've been with Rushcard since 2008 even more within the last 3 yrs for early deposit on my paycheck. The website, App have no type of solution. If I have to wait 'til Friday then so be it. Not worth the hassle of trying to talk to someone.

Original review: April 8, 2020

I've been with RushCard for over 10 years and it is truly one of the worst experiences of my life. I'm missing money on my card and I cannot get through to anyone. They have no Live customer service reps and when you called their numbers it goes straight to voicemail and then it hangs up on you. How can I get access to my money, how can these people hold your money and you can't even have access to wit or access to talk to any Live customer reps.

Original review: April 6, 2020

I had an unauthorized payment of $447 withdrawn from my account going on two weeks. I have tried to contact RushCard and no one answers the phone, the automated system comes on to say that their call volume is high then hangs up???. There should be a direct line to call for urgent issues like this. I have been a rushcard member since 2007 and needless to say this has been the worst experience ever. I have mailed a dispute letter and still have not heard from anyone.

Original review: April 5, 2020

I’ve been emailing and calling RushCard since April 1 2020. Every time I call I can’t get nobody on the phone. Send over 10 emails. I placed an order with AT&T but the order was never processed and my card was debit three times for $99 dollars. I’ve been trying to reach RushCard to release the funds. I called AT&T and AT&T don’t see the funds or pending transactions on they end. I don’t understand RushCard. I’ve been doing business with them for years but I will never do business with them again ever. This ridiculous. How you can’t anybody on the phone and no replies to the emails I sent them. So unprofessional.

Original review: April 4, 2020

My experience is exactly that of Rebecca of Olathe, KS. I was debited from GOOGLE*YOUTUBE SUPER INTERNET 94043 CA and lost thousands of dollars. I paused the card and called Rushcard on numerous times. I have even recorded the call where they tell you that due to the COVID epidemic, there are fewer live representatives and then hang up soon after they tell you the call volume is very high. They don't even keep you on the line, they just hang up. I have been with RushCard since 2011 and have had many similar issues. I was only able to dispute the charges from google pay, and only some of the money has been returned. I believe this should be followed up by the Better Business Bureau.

RushCard Company Information