Hi Dominoe.

We value your positive feedback and appreciate you as a customer. We will continue to make sure that the Green Dot Prepaid card is the best product for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss. –TH

Green Dot Corporation

Original review: March 28, 2017

I have been using Green Dot's services for over five years. Not and never had any major issues. Everything about the debit card service is super simple. I also find the app for Android phones simple. It definitely makes tracking my purchases easier to manage. I recommend Green Dot services to my friends and family.

Hi Mickie.

Green Dot Corporation

Original review: March 11, 2017

I my Green Dot! They are pretty much perfect if you really want my opinion. I have more money in my account because I'm not charged fees every which way I turn! So convenient, I just signed up for direct deposit and there is no charge over a certain amount, which I knew I would be depositing that much or more, so it was a win win for me! I tell everyone how much I love my Greendot! I would recommend them over conventional banking anyday!

Hi James.

We value your positive feedback and appreciate you as a customer. We will continue to make sure that Green Dot Prepaid card is the best product for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Green Dot Corporation

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I am very pleased with my Green Dot card. I now have my paycheck direct deposited onto it every week. I use to get paid on Fridays. Now I get my check direct deposited two days faster on Wednesdays. I really like my Green Dot card.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had to go through so much to get the service. I had to buy the card, add money to the card, pay a monthly fee for the card, then had to buy another MoneyPak Card before I could register the card. I went through a lot for it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So far so good. At first I thought using a card like this would be a hassle and inconvenience, but tried it anyway. So far the Green Dot Card has a comfy part in my life. The only thing that is most definitely annoying is being charged to deposit money onto the card via store. Which I don't do... Other than that... Green Dot is cool with me. Thank you for your services. :)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything has run smooth!! No problems at all...never have had a problem! Will keep using...and using and using. I like it because it would be hard to steal money from it because I only load money when needed so it is a good thing!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Overall very satisfied. However, I think that the $9.95 charge the first time the card is used could be easier to accept if it was lower. Other than that I am pleased with my experience with Green Dot. I do like the idea that I can refill the card and it can be used online.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

At some point I was able to get my direct deposit the day before, like on a Wednesday evening. Now my direct deposit is being posted Thursday morning. Inquiring mind just wants to know. Other than that little snafu, I've been quite pleased with my card.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Green Dot?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been using Green Dot for about 5 years now and have never had a single issue. It's far more consistent and much safer than any bank I've ever used. I also love that EVERYONE accepts Green Dot. The only bummer is that I can't use my card as "credit" at gas stations that don't accept debit. Otherwise I highly recommend Green Dot.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very helpful when calling and getting information on card and fast when calling for different information on card. Would really like if they credit cards and would show on credit report. That way people could build their credit. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Enjoy adding money to card and using it to make purchases online and when traveling. As this card only has the money you add to it, I feel secure using it without feeling someone will steal the number and try to use it fraudulently. They can only get what amount is on the card and no more.

Hello Susanna,

Thank you for providing such valuable feedback. We value your business and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I have had nothing but Awesome service from Green Dot. We had our account hacked and Green Dot went above and beyond to take care of us. Got us a new card and made sure account was secure. Thank you.

Hello Armenta,

Original review: July 20, 2017

I really like that I can get direct deposit but also can load money at so many stores instead of having to find a specific bank. I like the flexibility and that it can be used to purchase online or in store items. It's so easy to use for my kid’s games, Christmas shopping, when we go out to eat or out of town.

Hello Katie,

Thank you for providing such valuable feedback. We value your business, and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I have no bad experiences to report with my card. I have been with Green Dot for years now. I use it for online purchases mostly and Walmart is always easy to find a store and never have a problem loading cash. I would recommend to friends and family for sure.

Hello Sheldon,

Thank you for providing us with such valuable feedback. Don't forget to visit www.attheregister.com for all your reload needs. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I have had nothing but good experiences using my Green Dot debit card! When I use it online I get in and out quickly! It is extremely easy to load in many locations, and very simple procedures!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have had no problems, it has been a great experience for me. I am in between jobs/states so I didn't want to open a new bank account. This is the perfect solution for me! I have had some difficulty logging in to my account but nothing that couldn't be worked out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I feel you should be able to use any ATMs machine without a charge use atm that was in the network. I was charge a fee. I feel I should not have been double charge but other than that I am ok with the card.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Don't like that the monthly fee is so high. Wish you could send out text reminders close to due dates as well. Other than that, really like the card and what it has to offer for my shopping convenience too.

Hello Steven,

Original review: July 20, 2017

I don't have a credit card, so when I go on vacation I load up this card so I have another option in case my debit card is flagged. It worked perfectly in 2016, a hotel was not able to get my debit card to make the payment. So I used the Green Dot. This year I paid for the hotel room with it. Thanks!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Love the card. Makes paying bills and online shopping very easy and enjoyable. I would recommend the card company to all my friends. I could never say too many good things about the service enjoyment of the Green Dot card. I am one very satisfied customer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love having this card but I see small charges being taken out but don’t use my card for such types of transactions. Eg: $1.15, $1.23, $.98, etc and so on. Also when I get my balance updates daily they do not reflect actual balance as of the time the update says, it’s usually the balance from 2 to 3 days earlier.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Green Dot is super easy to use especially when my boyfriend is out of town and we need to send each other money. I also like Green Dot because it is really easy to load money onto my card or my boyfriend’s card. Also a plus that we can load a certain amount before we allow our children to go to the mall or movies with friends and they have a set spending limit and do not have to carry cash.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm very happy with my Green Dot card. My pay is direct deposit which makes it easy. I've had no trouble whatsoever with buying what I want off the internet, stores, or any place else. I would and have recommend the Green Dot card to any of my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like using my Green Dot card. I just don't like that there is a loading fee to load my card. I wish there was a better way for me to load it without the fee. The monthly fee is something else. Wish there wasn't that fee either. But what can I do about that? It's the way you people have to make money right?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

For the past month I have been have problems getting balance and history on by phone. Finally spoke with someone that help me to get balance but now I still can't get history. Now it is saying having problems fetching inquiry. This is very inconvenient.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I truly do enjoy the Green Dot that I have. I like my direct deposit that I do have so I truly am enjoying my Green Dot card. Thank you For giving me a chance with your company. Can I hope that you find other ways to make it work for other people?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy to load up at Dollar Tree next door where I live and can use it right away to get movies and to go to McDonald's with my best friend and daughter which makes us happy. This will also help me get back on my feet after three years of almost homeless. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for providing such valuable feedback. We are so happy to hear you're enjoying our direct deposit feature. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to work with you. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Green Dot has been amazing. I'm able to pay my bills and receive my direct deposit 2 DAYS EARLIER than my coworkers with GreenDot!! Never had any problems. I'm always encouraged my friend at work to get Green Dot due to always getting my paycheck 2 DAYS EARLIER!! Also my family to get the card. You never have to deal with the bank with GreenDot and that's what I like! Thank you GreenDot.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My first card was great until someone got my card # so I was out about $400.00 dollars so I cancel the card. I went and bought another one. This time we will be more careful. My husband also has a card and just had my son Johan ** get one also. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

For the most card I love the card but I have had to change twice because someone took my cash. Not good and I was just out. Not fair. Money should be protected. Thinking about switching to another company. I pay may bills online and it's scary now because I don't know if my money is gone or what. Love the direct deposits. Love the alerts. Should do that anytime I make a purchase.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like the service. However, I tried to attach the direct deposit account to the online store I purchased with the card. And couldn't due to too many numbers in account number. Therefore what happens? I was however able to connect PayPal to its service. Yet the charge for their service is way too much. I added $25.00 and then Walmart charged me $3.57 to add it. I think all card services charge way too much.

Hello Deborah,

Thank you for being our valued customer and your business over the years. We look forward to working with you for many more years to come. We value your business and thank you for your continued support. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I've been with Green Dot for about six years and am very satisfied. I recently took a trip across country and used my card without any problems; it was accepted everywhere. I also have direct deposit and, again, never a problem. I've recommended your card to several friends and even my son has one.

Hello Beatrice

Thank you for providing such valuable feedback. We value your business and would like to thank you for allowing us to assist you. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I love my Green Dot card!!! It's so convenient for me. My funds are usually available 2 days before my payday which is wonderful to me considering I get paid once a month. Thanks Green Dot card! I will always use my card and I'm always telling someone else about the card. This is the best thing ever!

Green Dot Prepaid Cards Company Profile