3.60/5
  • 1 star
Based on 2,291 ratings submitted in the last year
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1999, Green Dot Corporation created the prepaid debit card industry and is largest provider of reloadable prepaid debit cards and cash reload processing services in the United States.

A Green Dot debit card is hassle-free and allows you to have more control over your money. Green Dot will never ask for a credit check or a minimum balance to activate your card. The Green Dot Cash Back Visa Debit Card helps you put money back into your pocket by offering 5% cashback on all purchases and offers a free direct deposit option. Download our Green Dot App today or call to learn more!

Green Dot Gallery (3)
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 23, 2017

3970 Green Dot Prepaid Cards Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I use this card to pay my car ins and car payment using the ACH method. My car insurance never shows that they received my transactions when I look at my transactions made. At the current moment they are saying my insurance is canceled. I reviewed everywhere on my account on website for Walmart Money Card and there is nothing on there that refers to these payments. I have not had a problem in the past until now. I viewed funding reversals and all the rest of the option under transactions. How can I check for ACH payments made to this company. I have left my account with plenty of money on it for a 3-5 day clearance. I need to resolve this ASAP.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I wouldn't give them either green star, but this site wouldn't let me do so. I bought two cards last December and have never used them. I can't talk to a human and on the non-human recording I am told they have no remaining balance. How can a $ 50 card never used have no balance? I will never buy another one and I am surprised that Steve Harvey endorses such a worthless company. I am fed up!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Green Dot sucks, every time I get a card or I do anything with the card it's nothing but bad news. There's nothing but issues with this ** business. I'm advising everyone around the world to never get a card ever!! Green Dot will take your money. Block your card for no reason. Charge you up the ** to call them, even if it's a minor issues they charge you $8.00.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Green Dot Prepaid Visa is destroying my life. If I could give negative stars I would. My nightmare with this card started on 11.8.17. My account has been low on funds and I was waiting for my direct deposit to come through. After finally having gotten my direct deposit, deposited into my account... I has no idea of them inept, horrible customer service that would follow, finding out my car has been blocked, for no other reason than a credit gas been sold to my account from Green Dot and I was issued a new card while deactivating the one that I had been using for almost a year.

I was initially transferred 300 to the new card I had to go buy so a rep could transfer the money. I had no money. I had to borrow money to even get the card which I explained. I still had the remaining balance plus the credit from Green Dot on the account. I was told I had to wait for a replacement card and nothing else. So I'm ok... At least I thought. The FedEx fee was waived and the 5$ lost or stolen fee. Yes I was charged a card fee for something that I never asked for. It gets better.

I receive the card only to find out that I had to upload a picture ID and have to wait and additional 48 hrs to maybe have access to my account. Mind you this entire time I've had to use my other card account to even call in because trying to get a rep about an issue will send you to an automated response that will... You guessed it... Hung up. I talked to a ride guy in corporate account that was basically laughing at me like I'm nobody.

When I told him I was waiting on my check because of it came thru the account it would be sent back. I explained to him I have just feed and no gas to get back and forth to work. God blessed me today as I was preparing to go to sleep in the parking lot after having checked the account all day after the 48 hour period. Just so happens Will's ** dad of former Clemson Great Cole ** the former QB for Clemson... Needed a jump and have me a tip for helping him that I never would've ever thought of asking someone that needed help. But guess what again. The documents weren't legible even after I was told by a rep that they were!!! I'm waiting another 48 hrs for this company to review my license that were taken with an iPhone.

I have no money. My direct deposit didn't go through. I have an SUV and work almost an hour away and they have a point schedule and I just started!!! I'm tapped out knowing Green Dot is purposely not opening my account. I told the rep they could have the money back (credit from Green Dot) just give me what's mine and open my account for my direct deposit! Nothing I'm still broke with money on their cards. I wasnt given a email nothing, no text warning me my card would just be deactivated of the blue.

I took the pictures with an iPhone. Perfect pictures... They just ain't want to open my asking because of that lousy credit that I told them to take back so I could get my direct deposit. Mind you this is the best... The case we opened for the credit back in September. I got the credit last week after the rep said it would take 10 days. This company is a complete rip off. I was happy until there was an issue. I've had the card since last year. I told them that I was going to contact the BBB. I want people to know about this place. And they also have Steve Harvey as a spokesperson. I know it's not his fault... Not at all.... But this company is horrible.

I took 3 hrs uploading pictures that said success to turn around and call customer service to find out that they weren't. These people will scam you and never do what they say. I haven't had a callback or anything. The kicker is... I was transferred 300 of my own money initially. So if I was verified then... How can I not be now? You know why? Because of the 129 (minus the 5 $ lost stolen fee) <----can you believe that---- 113.02 is a credit from them. That's the only reason my card is still closed.

They are the frauds. I have done everything they have asked. If a class action suit ever comes up you can guarantee I'm going to have my day. Let them go to work and be stranded and have kids you can't do anything for. Let them see how that feels. I still haven't got my direct deposit either... They have nothing that warrants be a reputable company. They prey on the small guy.

Hi Julian,

We'd like to have someone look into your account and discuss the concerns that you shared. We'll be in touch with you through the number provided to us by Consumer Affairs.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

The other day I had purchased a card loading $60 onto it. On the upside, the card did allow me to purchase several things at Wawa in store leaving me with a balance of $33. However, when I had went to purchase something today online it had declined it. Even though the item (a McFlurry through UberEATS) was under 10 dollars. I also had tried to buy an item through Amazon yesterday having it get declined as well.

Hi Sean,

Green Dot Corporation

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Green Dot?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I bought this card because it is one of the only pre-paid cards you can use internationally online. But, your information had to be verified for this to prevent scamming. That's fine and dandy, but the company insists they can confirm my information after giving them all my info and checking it several times. Without this, the card is completely useless because the only places I can use it is IN PERSON. I could use cash for this. I could have used my bank for this. The only reason I did not use my bank only because my bank had been closed for days and I needed a card for an online payment that had a short window.

Unless you wanted somewhere to store cash, this card is useless. Even then, just get a free bank account like Huntington. This has been the biggest waste of time I have ever experienced. ALSO I JUST NOTICED THE PACKAGING PURPOSELY HIDES THE TEXT ON THE CARD READING "only valid in United States" when it listed on the packaging it could be used internationally. ABSOLUTE SCAM.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Card was supposed to be a temporary fix whilst I waited for a replacement with my usual bank, but also looked for a long term pre-paid provider if things worked out. Buying process was simple - Rite Aid recommended the card, 300+ loaded on, walked out. No feeling that this would be anything but pleasant. First and final hurdle - I could not be verified even though details are perfect. Fought with a well-designed "anything-but-an-operator" phone system until I got hold of someone. Admittedly they were well spoken and pleasant to speak to, but bluntly told me I couldn't re-verify and I could use the card in stores only - which is absolutely pointless.

Requested a complete refund and was assured I would get one within 2 weeks but had no confirmation other than a verbal one and nothing visible in the online portal. Given what I have now read in reviews, this is rather common and part of me is very concerned. It's worrying how easy it is to pick up one of these, hand over money in good faith and then refuse to print warnings on the box about how an unvalidated card is rendered pretty much useless. Rating as is appropriate, pending successful outcome of a complete waste of my time.

Hi Joseph,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in resolving your concerns. We’d like to have a customer relations specialist follow up with you to determine how we can help. We will contact you through the number that was provided to us by Consumer Affairs. We’ll be in touch shortly!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Right off the bat, I couldn't use my card. I tried to register it, and had to do a CAPTCHA. I passed it, and the screen said "ok" which I clicked on three times which then changed the screen to "You have been locked out for 24 hours." What the hell? Then, after waiting a full day, I registered my card successfully today. Only, now it says I can't use my card online. It LITERALLY says on the terms I can use it anywhere, online, where VISA cards are accepted. Green Dot is utter **, and I don't know how they haven't been shut down for fraud. Their verification questions made no sense either, asking which towns I've lived in. I haven't lived in any of the ones given, but to that, they said I was wrong! Unbelievable, I should never have trusted this company.

Hi John,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to have someone look into your account and discuss the concerns that you’ve shared. We'll be in touch with you through the number provided to us by Consumer Affairs.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I received two Green Dot gift cards with $200 on each card. When I try to activate the cards online and over the phone all I get is "invalid card". This is highly upsetting as I have $400 trapped on these cards that I cannot access. Additionally, the phone system will not allow me to speak with anyone to address this situation. It repeatedly insists that I activate the card which is the entire problem. I am extremely dissatisfied with this service and feel like this is a huge scam as I have read that many other people are having the same problem and getting the same run around!!!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I recently purchased a Visa Green Dot prepaid card to buy some things online but after trying to register the card I did not feel safe putting all my information including my social security number on their website for a prepaid card. After realizing I needed to put in my social I decided to call the company to request a refund and was quickly able to talk to a customer service personnel who took my information and said it would take about two weeks for the refund to reach me.

It's now been a full month I have not received my refund, I continue to try to contact the company to see if they entered in my mailing address right and there's no way I can contact anybody. Every time I call they ask for me to put in the 16 digit code on the card and then the 3-digit security code so I enter that information and it constantly tells me this is an incorrect card number and it won't let me speak to anybody. This has become extremely aggravating and I will not use their services again after this.

Hi Sam,

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I bought a card, put $150.00 on it, my receipt says it's activated but when I try to use it it's declined. Not only is this embarrassing but I need what I was trying to buy. No one at Green Dot talk with as they have a recorded message. This is no way to keep customers Green Dot.

Hi Nancy,

We'd like to have someone look into the technical issues you’re having with the website. We'll be in touch with you through the number provided to us by Consumer Affairs.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I have had this card for years. I recently lost my card and called 10/23/17 to request a replacement. Requested expedited service. Never received the replacement card. On 11/1/17, I called customer service. 36 minutes and their solution was to send me ANOTHER replacement card. Was told they would return the funds charged for expedited service and I would have my new replacement card on an expedited basis at no charge. I would have my new card in 3 business days. Fast forward to 11/6/17 I spent another 38 minutes on the phone finally got a supervisor who told me I would have my card by 11/10/17, maybe sooner.

Spent ANOTHER 39:36 minutes on the phone to learn that the second replacement card was sent standard delivery and if I didn't get it today I may should consider requesting a THIRD replacement card. Told that supervisor that solution was unacceptable as I have yet to receive ANY replacement card. Told him I want to close the account I have had for years. Then he said it would take 2 weeks to send me a check. At this point I don't know what to do. I need to access my money. I need to pay rent and pay my bills but I can't because Walmart/Green Dot has my money! They also suggested I get a NEW Walmart card and transfer funds to it. Yeah let's do that since I have been able to obtain my cards so easily from them! I have confirmed my address three times! I cannot get a customer service rep in the US, it's outsourced to India.

Hi Tina,

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I called customer service about two unauthorized transactions on my account. My card was canceled out and I received a new card. However my new card came locked. So when I call I can't speak to no one. It says my account has been closed. I'm a single mother of four young children and I need my money. I'm facing eviction if I can not pay the rest of my rent. It's already 10 days late. I don't know what to do. Can someone from this company please give me a call at ** AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE WE BECOME HOMELESS. THANK YOU.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I have had my Green Dot card for several years with not many issues. 3 days ago I put $400 on a Green Dot MoneyPak card to transfer it to my Green Dot card. My wife had the card and this was the only way to do it at the time. I had issues from the beginning trying to take pictures of my ID. Somehow it blocked my money. When I called customer service Green Dot said they couldn't do anything. When I called Green Dot MoneyPak customer service the guy took all my info and said it would be on there the next morning. It was not. I contacted them again, and they said it would be another day.

Finally today I called and they don't know where my $400 is! They claim it was stolen! $400 poof gone just like that. They claim they can't do anything, but it says right on the card: "MoneyPak is not anonymous. All parties involved with this transaction must be willing to provide personal information required to verify identity." So explain to me how it gets stolen? Or how the only person that knew about the card and money was a representative? No one is claiming responsibility. This is fraud!

Hi Thomas,

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I bought a card on Tuesday Nov 7. I put exactly $93.00. I went home & activated it but when I tried to buy something online it kept saying check card info. Everything was correct. I try to buy another thing for 2 bucks and still can't buy. So I try to call Green Dot and they say my social security is invalid, when it isn't! I need to buy this thing online asap. I used my only money on that card! Yet I can't use it? Can't even get past the first step when I call??? Green dot better contact me and fix this! It's an emergency. Please does anyone know what to do??

Hi Perla,

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I bought a Green Dot prepaid card. When I tried to activate and register the card online the website told me I cannot verify your information. WTF. I have a debit card already so I don't understand why in the hell they can't verify me. I also bought cards several times with Green Dot in the past so again WTF! The message told me that I can use the card for personal shopping but not online shopping which is what I bought the card for in the first place. While reading several reviews I see that this same issue is happening with countless other people.

Green Dot's 800 number is a joke and if you are lucky enough to get through to an actual person they can't do a damn thing for you. How hard should it be to verify my information and fix this problem. Typical. While this problem has ruined my day I really feel sorry for others who have not been able to pay for basic necessities like food & utilities because of this useless company's shenanigans! You would think that in a day of instant transactions that a refund could be given on the spot but these 2 bit cowards must want you to wait weeks for your money back while they collect interest on your money! I read several reviews where people have never been given their money back at all. Green Dot is causing much pain and suffering and they need to be shut down! Green Dot's policies need to change or this Rinky Dink, Mickey Mouse company needs to be shut down forever!

Hi Earl,

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I reported my card lost. The next day my account was blocked. It directed me to submit documents. The page did not work. I repeatedly called customer service, never could get a human on the phone. The automated system kept saying that I didnt have the right information, and hung up on me. I am very upset, and will stop my direct deposit into this account!!! I cant access my money!!! I am VERY angry!!!

Hi Acacia,

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

This card is not safe. Someone was able to make online purchases with my card. They spend 87.96 on flowers from FTD.com. I've been getting the run around from this company instead of receiving my money back. I wasn't even alerted that my card was being used. I think there is a security breach on the companies side. I don't trust this card and will be getting a Capital One account instead. At least I will know that my money and account is being protected.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I purchased a GreenDot prepaid Visa. Registered and activated the card. I made on purchase on Amazon. I received an email from GreenDot stressing my card had been locked due to suspicious activity. They required a copy of my driver's license. I sent that in, and received no reply. 2 weeks the card is locked. Upon going on to their Facebook page, I am reading hundreds of complaints filed for the very same problem I am having. People have lost hundreds of dollars to this scam. They send the required info, and are told they are not legible. Same thing I was.

This has become the latest scam by GreenDot. They lock the cards, make it impossible to unlock them and then absorbed the funds due to "abandonment". Somebody needs to stop this! This is illegal! People are having hundred of dollars confiscated this way, and they are unable to regain their money. I have my CC and copies of emails and messages between GreenDot and I.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I purchased a card in order to help my brother financially. I was told the money on this card could be transferred to his card. Turns out I was sold the wrong kind of card and I could not transfer the money. I never used the card, but they charge fees every month even if you never use it. I tried to cancel a couple of weeks ago but told most of it had been lost in fees. They could reverse one of the fees but I would have to call back to get the full amount. When I called back, I was told they had reversed one fee but another fee had been charged yesterday and there was nothing they could do about it. I've been dealing with a sick child at home and now I've just been swindled out of $40!!! Buyer beware!!!

Hi Angela,

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I purchased this card to buy a birthday present and get it ordered in time, the clerk said I could go online and use it right away, unable to buy present online. Called Green Dot and they said have to wait 8 hours to spend my money. Complete waste. Should have bought a gift card so I could order the gift on time. Thanks Green Dot. Will not be able to get it shipped today because of your 8 hour wait. You guys failed to disclose on packaging or anyway whatsoever.

Hi Brent,

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I was given two Green Dot cards as gifts. I have been charged too many fees so I decided to use the balance and close the cards. I had trouble setting up both cards to begin with so I should have known it would be a headache to use them and another to close them. I have been charged a fee on one card AFTER I used up the balance and am worried that the store I used the card will decline my purchase a day after the transaction.

The fees charged on these cards are way too high and I will never purchase one of these cards and I will never accept one as a gift again. I have tried to contact customer service for various questions and have never been able to get through to anyone. It is beyond frustrating. I have "opened" two cases through customer service already and I was let know one was "closed" within a couple hours via email without a single response from anyone. As far as I can tell this entire company is ripping people off and remaining completely out of reach to anyone who has a question or concern.

Hi Jennifer,

Resolution response: Nov. 22, 2017

I'm updating my rating from 1 to 5 stars because once the ball got rolling my issue was resolved with a friendly voice and extra effort was put forth to make sure I was satisfied with what steps were made to resolve it. I'm pleasantly surprised and have changed my thoughts about this company. It let me know that my voice was heard when I got a response back to my review. I hate that it had to come to this but like I said, I'm more than satisfied with the result and in my case I do feel like they went the extra mile to solve it. Thanks corporate! :)

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I hesitated to even get the card due to having to pay 9.97 a month just to use it plus a charge every single time I added money. Went costume shopping Thursday before Halloween with my family and apparently my card was scanned and my money was used to pay someone's phone bill. I noticed it about 15 mins later when the charge was still pending. By the time I got a live person it had actually posted to my acct. I was then told that to get my money back faster I should call Metro PCS and get them to credit my $ back. Well, hard to do without any info other than amount pd and to Metro... No other info given on my "transaction" page... Didn't happen so I call Green Dot back and finally get someone live after a stupid amount of time and was very rudely told that a dispute had been started and that I would be notified by email so I shouldn't call back because I wouldn't be able to find out anything otherwise!

"Oh, by the way, you'll be charged an extra 5 dollars for us to replace your card with new acct info..." Are you ** kidding me? I then said I'd just keep the one I had because I wasn't paying them anymore money but since dispute was already "underway" I didn't have that option so they'd waive the fee "this time". Now, I know Green Dot didn't steal my money but since they're pretty well known in this prepaid card business they should have procedures and actions already in place to take care of this type of thing...

Friendlier customer service and if the call coming in is from the United States have someone working in their call center that speaks English as their first language. That'd be real comforting and reassuring if you could actually understand everything they say and not every 3rd or 4th word. There is no email address to be found for Green Dot so who and when am I going to hear from anyone? That money that was stolen took clothes and food away from my son... Just so some piece of crap could talk on his phone. And as an afterthought, by the time anything is done about it this person will have ditched the phone and will have gotten away with it only to scan other people’s cards and do it all over again! I totally regret using Green Dot... Lesson learned, believe me!

Hello Tina,

It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier today. We’re glad that we were able to resolve the concerns that you shared. We value your feedback, and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make things right. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Thank you!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Let me start by saying Green Dot is the worst company I have ever worked with. I ordered a replacement card on October 20th 2017. Waited 7 business days and never received my card. I moved into a new address so I called to cancel the card I never received on October 31st 2017 and also updated my address. I received the replacement card that never came on November 3rd. Obviously that card was cancelled so it didn't work however I received another card in the mail that same day. That card was also the wrong card! Due to all this activity there was a block out onto my account. I have to upload my ID... Well go figure. The website doesn't want to accept my pictures!

Supposedly I still have another card coming in the mail which I was supposed to be receiving today November 6th BUT NEVER CAME! I am so fed up! I have been waiting almost 3 WEEKS to access my money! I have an 1 month old baby to take care of, rent to pay, gas a car that needs gas so I can make it to work and continue to make it to work!!! I can't talk to a higher power no matter what number I try to call. Each person I speak with all tells me the same thing!!! That there is nothing more they can do but wait for me to receive my card and upload my ID!! I think GREEN DOT should be shut down!!! Probably taking our money!!!! If I don't get my issue resolved soon I will get my lawyer involved and file a lawsuit because you are not allowed to be holding my money from me this long with no explanation!!!!

Hi Jessica,

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

I have had my prepaid for several years, I have my military retirement direct deposit to this account and a percentage of my job check deposited to my account. I have only one problem with this card in the years I've had it. It was bookkeeping error of only 30 dollars that just disappeared and I chalked it to a experience that would never happen to me again and lo and behold it happened again. This time the amount was substantial which I can't forgive. Friday 3 November 2017 I checked my balance and I noticed a very bad error. On 10/28/2017 I paid a utility bill of $6.83. Before the payment I had a balance of $1378.30. After the payment the balance was $983.38. The difference of $394.92.

I called to talk to a representative. After being disconnected several time I finally spoke to a representative that I could clearly understand by the name of Nina and she clearly stated there was a error and to call my wireless phone carrier and cable company to see if there was a double payment made since it was closest amount of the amount. I called both companies and they verified no double payment was made. Nina told me to call back to let her know if there was and also if there wasn't double payments.

I called back to talk to her and I got someone else and told me I couldn't talk to her because she said we just do that, so I explained everything to this woman and told me there was not anything she could do but submit an email because she just wasn't going to transfer me over there to that department handle it over the phone. I had to go to work and I would check on it after work, but before I went to work I screenshot the error. After I got off work about 9:45 pm 3 November 2017 I went back to the website and it had changed Which I screenshot it also. Still I had $1378.30 but after paying the utility bill of $6.83 and the balance this time was $1277.30 which I screenshot that balance also. I called again and talked to Jane. She was so combative, rude and wouldn't let me complete a sentence without interruption. I could not handle being treated this way and hung up. So here I am doing this.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

After noticing Green Dot charges a 1 or 2 for each ATM transaction I started swiping my card more. I deposited a employee check by phone and a week later Green Dot notified me check was returned and my account was negative so they closed my account. 3 days later my employer direct deposited my check and I can't get in contact with a c.c rep to check if fund will be deposited and my negative balance will be taken care of or will they return my check back to my employer. This so called company is a joke. You can't get anyone on the phone. The automated machine hangs up on you instead of transferring to a rep if you do not enter your info correctly. I'm sick and tired of these people ** getting my money deposited sooner. I rather open up a checking account.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

I bought this card for the simple purpose of receiving a reward from Booking.com. I paid 1.95 for the card. The minute I swiped it I was charged 7.95 fee. Then booking.com deposited my reward on this card and Green Dot blocked access to the money. I was asked to send documentation of my refund to verifymydocs@greendot.com and was told it would take two business days to look into the matter. I called today. Now they are telling me it will take two weeks to look into it. I informed the representative I will be suing this company and asked for a street address and exact location of this company and he refused to provide the info. DO NOT BUY THIS card. Absolute scam. They are holding my money hostage.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I have used Green Dot for debit cards for several years with no problem. No problem until a merchant took unauthorized funds from my card. I immediately contacted Green Dot concerning the situation. The representative suggested that I close that card to keep the merchant from further withdrawals. I was further told that a replacement would be mailed within (I believe) 10 days that would have my remaining funds on the new card. I received the new card only to be told that it was blocked until I send in pictured ID (personal information) and would have to go through a review. I desperately needed my funds being that I a retired. If I had known that my funds would be blocked I would have not have gotten a replacement, instead would have just gone to the bank and withdrawn my funds at that time. I am very disappointed.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

On September 5 2017 around 2 pm I email this woman named Nancy **. I have a balance on my card of 4,144.55 on my account. I use some of the money. All the sudden they close my account. I contact this lady again. She stated send my driver’s license and fill a form regards claim my property and they issue my money sending me a check through my mail address, November pass and I ask her regards my refunds were belong to me. Disrespectfully she stated she felt I committed and seems like I do a pattern with this when it's my money. I called the IRS since were my refunds on my card. They told to take legal actions.

Tomorrow I will call the Attorney General to see what can be the next step since it’s no one answer the phone. IRS STATED they don't receive any check and it's a lie if they refund back the money towards them. Depends on what the Attorney General for the state of California and Minnesota the estate I reside informed me. I will take legal actions.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I purchased a card yesterday from Family Dollar putting $40 on it; and when I tried to register today the card says "card invalid". I cannot register card and cannot talk with a customer service without card being registered. This card and company seems to be a scam. Family Dollar says contact the company. It can't do anything, but there is no number to speak with anyone about the issue. Every number listed ask for card to be registered in order to speak with someone, but if you can't register your card, your money is just gone. If there was a 0 star rating this would be it. A legitimate company would have a number to speak with someone directly to resolve issues.

Hi April,

We tried to contact you regarding your concerns with your account, but haven’t been able to reach you. It’s important to us that we speak with you so that we can work towards resolving your concern. Please contact us directly so that we may assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,