Disclosures
Chase Credit Cards

Chase Credit Cards

3.6/5 (609 ratings)

About Chase Credit Cards

Chase (NMLS #399798), the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., offers loans for home purchases and refinancing in addition to its other financial services. The company provides home loans in every state and Washington, D.C., and its services are available online, through its mobile app, by phone and in person at more than 4,700 branches.

Chase Credit Cards Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

We have never had one hiccup since receiving our Chase card. If we had a return it was handled immediately without question. Also any fraud alerts were dealt with quickly.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

Chase card for Amazon purchases. Love it. Gives me 5% back to use on future purchases. Since I shop there quite a bit, it the savings really add up fast.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

Love my Amazon Chase card. With 5 points on everything on Amazon, and more, I'm always racking up free stuff. I do wish the call centers had people that spoke English as their first language, however.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I have been more than satisfied with my Chase Amazon credit card. I have no trouble managing my account using the Chase online website. The statements for my account are easy to understand and the payment options work well for me.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I have two Chase Credit Cards...one is with Amazon to earn points for Amazon merchandise...the other is just a Chase credit card that earns points to apply on payment of this card. Both are excellent in terms of customer service.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

With this card I don't need any other, I can pay other retailers with it, I get points, the points are available to use right away and I'm notified when payment

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I only have great things to say about Chase Credit Cards. I love their cash back deal and their customer service is great. The website/app is very easy to use and I have an overall great experience with Chase.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I've had this card for a little over a year now. I haven't had any problems with it. I do pay my bill right away, so I usually do not pay any interest on my balance. I do appreciate the rewards with this card that I signed up for through Amazon Prime.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I have had a Chase visa card for over 15 years. I have been very happy with their customer service. Any time I have had questions or any issues, they are more than willing to help. I have felt very secure using this card. I have liked the rewards program also.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

We have not asked a lot of these cards, they are a bit high interest, but we pay full balance each month. Anytime I have had an issue w/ a purchase, they do stand behind me and research and I have always gotten a good result. Customer service is always nice and helpful.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I have two Chase credit cards. Have high credit limits on both. Communication is great, as is customer service. No troubles or complaints here!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Chase has quality customer service. They go beyond the means of customer service. Their services cost you nothing if you maintain a certain balance. The benefits of their credit cards are much better than others.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Chase cards have great benefits, especially the Sapphire Reserve. Also, the website and app are user friendly and provide all the detail needed to easily track my accounts.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I have the Chase Amazon Rewards card and I absolutely love it! Great cash back rewards programs from purchases anywhere which are very easy to redeem and use, great rates and convenient mobile app.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

I have asked 3 or more times to lower the interest rate and they have refused. I always make payments on time but refuse to lower it. They say that they just don’t do that.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Triple points for travel, including hotel stays. Exceptional customer service. Monthly statement is simple to read. Card replacement overnight service.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Chase offers several types of cards to suit each persons' needs. The website is very well made and easy to understand. Billing is quick and easy to do online. Amazon has its own Chase card, and I use it often.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Up until this past month, I would have given them a 4 star rating but last month they reduced my credit line due to larger balances! I pay my monthly bills regularly and for a substantial amount, not so nice to do to a client during a "Pandemic" if you ask me! Also, their rates are high overall for such a good paying customer.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I love these cards. The flexibility of the the travel rewards are simply awesome. They provide a great way to travel and see the world. I wish there were more rewards for grocery purchases though. That would really help compete with the Amex gold.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I originally applied for it to get a discount on Amazon purchases. Turns out that it was a major improvement over the previous card I had. I could not get my last one to notify of charges and their app was horrible. Chase has an excellent app and instant notification any time a charge is made. Great customer service as well.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

Gave me overdraft protection on my bank accounts. Never reported me for being late with a payment. Interest rate never really went up. Way cheaper than my Chase credit cards.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

Chase credit cards are the most reliable and safest financial instruments available in today's fast moving digital markets with world class security features that are second to none.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Chase just cancelled my card and messed up my credit score. Why? Because my Chase bank account denied auto pay twice. I input the number the first time and the agent did it the second time. Nobody can explain why it was declined. I just sorted it out and paid by debit and waived the late fees two days ago...then I got a letter they closed out my account. I haven’t worked since March and have still paid every month on time, even after a hacker came after me in August and I had to jump through endless hoops to restore my access. In this senator I’ve time in the country we need to support the businesses that don’t indiscriminately screw people over. Chase is not one of them. Since I more than qualify for covid relief, I will now not pay a dime of my balance on this closed account. So...good job Chase.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Credit limit is easily adjusted up or down. If there is a bogus charge on my account they look into it quickly and fairly. The perks are fine; miles and or points depending on which Chase card I use.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Excellent website and phone service response. Detailed statements, security, and communication options. Cash back and discounted gift cards a bonus.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I have been lucky enough to have a Chase credit card. My credit isn't the best but they took a chance on me and I will not let them down. I try to be very careful charging on this card and I always try and pay it off monthly. Their customer service has been wonderful and I am proud to be Chase Card holder.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I like the rewards offered with each card. I have an Ink, Freedom & several business cards. Chase is great if for some reason I miss the deadline payment they reverse their penalty fees.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Chase United Explorer is simple great! For those who travel is very comprehensive and gives you lots of advantages since the beginning. Miles, discounts, access to VIP lounges, more reward for each $ spent. I found my credit card!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

With Chase Credit Card we have stretched our money and traveled around the world. Chase card gave us so much capability to benefit the max from each purchase. I will be sure to continue using this chase card in the future.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I just had a call with Chase disputes this morning Oct 13.2020 11:15am PST and am not pleased at all with the rep who I spoke with or how she handled communication with me. I didn't feel protected or safe with the assistance of this particular rep. I almost felt like I was getting my hand slapped for reporting another dispute. Sorry, but there's a lot of scamming that goes on and since this COVID thing started, seems even more so. Absolutely do not appreciate your rep telling me that I've reported too many disputes. Another party's decision to scam people is not my wish and certainly not my responsibility!

Chase Credit Cards Company Information