Chase Credit Cards
1.05/5
Based on 112 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Chase Credit Cards

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 17, 2018

4848 Chase Credit Cards Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I called Chase credit card because I had problems accessing my account online; the system automatically verifies you when you enter the account number and some other info specific to the caller... But when I get customer service on the line, these people will only give their first name. I asked for some further type of ID, either an employee number or last name and CHASE EMPLOYEES ARE SO UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY WON'T GIVE FURTHER ID! When I ask for a supervisor, they say "None is available".

\

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I have been using Chase Visa for over 10 years. I've taken advantage of the balance transfer promotions several times. Today I noticed they would charge interest on new purchases unless the All balances (the transfer and new purchases) are paid in full, even though you pay the balance transfer fee (3 - 5%) and the transferred balance does not incur interest a period of time (1 year for this promotion). All payments would only apply to the transfer balance, and not new purchases because they charge interest on new/old purchases unless all balances paid in full. Good thing, I got just under $30 new purchases which they charge $.27 per month. I'll stop using this credit card until the all balances paid off. I'll not use this card this card for anything else.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I have had two credit cards with Chase for a long time, and I have my mortgage with Chase. I've carried the card in question since 1993. Received a letter a couple months ago stating my interest rate would rise from the current 10% to > 15%, a 50% increase. I have had this card for nearly 25 years and have never missed a payment, never had a late payment, and my current balance is about 23% of my limit. I contacted the bank after receiving the letter and the agent didn't seem to be aware of the letter when checking my file, and told me to wait and there was no guarantee the rate increase would go through. Well it did, so I contacted them again via phone.

When you call you have to go through an army of front-line "specialists" who give you the usual canned "we care about you as a customer" schtick but have no authority to actually do anything about an issue like this, so I asked to speak with her manager. I talked to a very terse and matter of fact guy and told him I didn't think it was fair to have my interests rates raised 50% when I was a longtime 25-year card holder with zero issues with holding up my end of the contract. He said that rates were being changed to fall in line with current interest rates and that they would not lower them. I told him that was not correct since my other Chase card's interest rate is 4.5%. His response was "well we might change that one too". I told him he could close the account and he said "well sorry you feel that way but I'll have to honor your request". I told him I didn't see how it benefitted Chase to raise interest rates if it meant losing a customer altogether. He said nothing.

Wrote an email the next day to their customer service, and got a short canned reply back - "I see you've already closed your account, thanks for being a Chase customer," etc. These people put up a front as if they care and value customers, but have ZERO loyalty. I am really frustrated and disappointed, and expected a lot better. It's all about the bottom dollar to them in the long run, and there is no reward for managing your finances responsibly. I promptly opened another credit card account online with another bank at a lower interest rate, and got approved in about 30 seconds. I guess my business doesn't really matter to Chase at all.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I paid off in full 2 Chase credit cards 5 days before the due date and was charged over $200 dollars interest 3 days after the due date. Scott the supervisor in customer service says it’s because the previous months had a balance. I also paid off a Bank of America and Total Comenity card and they gave me credits. Chase claims it’s a revolving credit and credit accrues as soon as you use it. You’ll never pay it off if that’s the case. I won’t be using it anymore as soon as I use up my 200,000 points.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I was solicited for Chase Freedom Card and determined should have a card not joint. I have near 800 credit core, a 25 year professional career, perfect payment history. And was well within the limit. I had a close friend stranded in Dubai. I notified Chase I would have charges to help friend in foreign country - no problem. I used card to $9,000, well within limit. Without any notification the card was blocked and closed. I contacted the executive area and told I had used the card to fast (called prior) and told balance to close to line. The limit was $13k and owed about $9.5k. My only logic to closure is I was totally disabled by drunk. My entire career was in corporate banking with another major and made no sense. What other real reason could account for closure. Never denied any credit prior, how can this happen and it affected friend stranded. They give you line, but can't use - yeah sure.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

On 1/1/2018, I was locked out of my house. It was about 9 pm 20 degrees. I called several locksmith services. This service told me the trip charge was $15 with a minimum of $50. I then received a call from the technician. I was told it would be $99 to open my garage. However, when the technician arrived, I was informed it would be $190 to open my front door. I said then open the garage for $99. I was then informed it would be $250 to open the garage. I stated I would pay the trip charge and call a different locksmith service. The technician informed me he would notify the locksmith services he was registered with to not send someone out so I said, "Go ahead and unlock me" - I asked for a receipt (none was given) because I wanted to note the issue.

Once inside, I contacted the locksmith service - their response was why do I care how much it costs I was in my house now. I then said I would dispute the charge with my credit card company - response was, "Good Luck with that!" I contacted Chase and was told to wait until the charges were no longer pending. After the charge posted on my account, I opened a dispute, I provided the texted receipt and the information. I only disputed $90 of the $100. Imagine my surprise when Chase closed the dispute. I called the Dispute dept and talked to Michael, a supervisor, who confirmed the dispute was resolved in favor of the merchant. When I informed Michael, I planned to contact my Chase Banker about the issue. Michael stated the banker could call the dispute dept but could not talk to Michael (unsure why).

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I don’t use Chase Card but my husband is using it. He spends too much money on his credit card that I can’t control. I decided to take over the incharge payment all bills in our family, and I used my bank account to pay. I mailed out checks for Walmart & Chase the same date, Walmart has posted transaction on Jan 11 (due date Jan 17) but Chase doesn’t post the transaction today (Jan 19) while I mailed out earlier than normal 7 days. There is no way for Chase not receiving the check under my name. It is like a scam company when I read over and over people rated them. I, myself have not ever paid minimum amount, even some months I used my credit over $2,000. I am going to tell my husband to cancel his Chase card tomorrow.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Never a single late payment or over-credit limit with this card or any other. Today I received a call from Mr. ** with Chase credit. He was very aggressive and rude to me about recent activity on my credit report. He informed me that a "random" review of my credit showed that I was using over 50% of my available credit (I'm a student and use credit cards for school and for my business). He proceeded to demand why I was using that much of my credit and further proceeded to ask me about my job, income, etc. After this, he placed me on hold and come back to tell me they were dropping my credit limit due to my updated credit information (PS: They sent me a new credit card last May without prompt AND, my credit score is actually HIGHER now than it was when I got the card). Avoid Chase at all cost.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I cancelled my 9-year credit card account with Chase today. Over the years, I had very few, if any, missed payments on my account. I paid my outstanding balance in full in November via the website. I did not pay attention to the emails I received after the payment about a balance on my account because I had paid it in full nor did I make any charges to the account. I checked my account today because I feared a scammer got the number and charged something. The charge on the account was for the interest due from when I had paid my account in full.

I called customer service to ask about the charges. I was told that if I had called the customer service line then I would have been made aware of the additional charges. I reiterated that because I did it online to save everyone's time, I was not made aware of the interest charge. I compromised with the customer service agent that I am willing to pay the interest charge, but want the late fees reversed. Naturally, the agent helping me had to contact someone else. The second agent stated they could only reverse one of the late fees.

After thinking about it, I called again and told them to cancel my card. Again, I was transferred to another agent. I spoke to the women about why I was cancelling my card and she could only say she was sorry to hear that. Out of frustration I stated, "It speaks volumes to me that a 9-year account holder is not as important to this company as a measly $15 late fee. You guys are not willing to try and work with me to save this account. This reinforces my decision to cancel my card with Chase services because they value the money more than they do customer loyalty." Again, the response was a "sorry, is there anything more I can do for you?" Big business needs to be reminded that it's the little people who made them big!

Resolution response: Jan. 19, 2018

I received a call from a Chase Employee that explained I was not properly informed from a previous Chase responder. He clarified the correct accrued interest and late payment days. I am still not satisfied with Chase. Will never use their card again. Horrendous policies and procedures in my opinion.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I paid my monthly balance off in full. On my next statement there was a $10 Interest charge. After checking my account online and noticing this, I was quite surprised. I had $0 Balance that was reflected after paying online. This interest charge was paid 33 days after the due date because I receive paperless statements and had no reason to believe Money was owed. Chase reported this to the Credit Bureau and said that $10 Balance accrued days overdue from the Statement it came from that was paid in full. This interest charge was never known to me or shown on the statement. Yet Chase said I was over 60 Days late.

This is complete BS, wrong and Credit Slander in my opinion. How can I accrue late days on an interest charge I am not even aware of or notified of? I can't imagine how many other people they have done this to and are unaware Chase reported them and ruined or affected their credit? Let me know if anyone else has had this happen to them or something similar and let's get together against Chase.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

My wife and I monitor our credit regularly. Chase has not reported the information to the credit bureaus with my wife's payment or balance information since AUGUST 2017. That's 5 months and as a result her credit scores are seriously impacted. There is a zero balance on the account and the credit companies have her utilizing 88% of available credit. She is an authorized user on my account and Chase had to issue me a new account number due to fraud. Now they have been unable or unwilling to correct the reporting of the zero balance. I have spoken with Emily ** the supervisor who has been extremely pleasant but totally useless. Today she advised me that she could not guarantee that this will be resolved. Incredible.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

CHASE allowed a hacker to purchase 10K of high end computer equipment on my card... never flagged it... and it's not like anything I've ever purchased. I'm not technical, this stuff is for hackers and gamers. It was shipped to me and I had to sign for it, because hackers aren't smart enough to change the mailing address to them. I opened it and didn't recognize anything in the box as something I'd purchased, so I figured I'd been hacked. Checked my account and sure enough, 10K was charged. Called CHASE immediately and told them what I just received. OK we will reverse charges... Transferred to fraud dept and told them the story. They confirmed charges would be reversed. GREAT. So what do I DO WITH THIS STUFF? I ask. I was told to keep it.

Received a letter a week or so later confirming they reviewed charges and reversed. I sell one item for a fraction of the cost, donate 20% to charity, lose the other item in a sale on eBay to a hacker because only hackers buy this stuff. 2 MONTHS LATER a crazy fraud department investigator calls me out of the blue and tells me she took over the case (it's open?) and she "discovered" I had signed for the items. Ummm yeah, I told YOU that 2 months ago when I called.

"Well you need to return the items to the seller". "WHAT? You told me to keep it." "WHO told you to keep it?" "The person I talked to that day in the fraud department. I'm sure there's a recording." "Well there's no notes in your file and I don't know who you talked to. It probably wasnt one of us." "One of us? Who? Chase? I didnt call a random number." "We are going to have to reverse bill you for these items." "You call me 2 months later out of the blue and tell me this? After I've already gotten rid of the items?"

Long story short. Chase is evil corporation that is sticking it to a 20 year customer for their own procedural mistakes. They have a recording of my call, this woman refuses to investigate it. She closed the case, just added 10K to my already maxed out 25K balance. My credit is ruined and I have to get a lawyer. GO TO HELL CHASE. I'm not backing down.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I do NOT recommend Chase Credit Cards, financial product. I used my Chase credit card to pay for auto-mechanic services. After discovering that the mechanic rendered incomplete and subpar services, I filed a dispute with Chase to refund me NOT the entire amount, but only 35% of the total paid. I paid the mechanic for multiple services, of which they completed half. I took the car back to this mechanic, he looked at it and said it was fixed. This wasn’t true. My oil gasket was still leaking, my fuses weren’t replaced, and the back drums still had issues. I had to take my car to another mechanic to get it fixed correctly. I filed a dispute for a refund with Chase. They asked for documentation from my second mechanic who worked on my car. I provided them with documentation. Yet they are still refusing to honor my refund.

When I opened this credit card, I was told the customer has a certain guarantee for goods and services. Looks like this isn’t the case at all. Chase does NOT care about customer satisfaction. I’ve had this card for almost 4 years, and this is the FIRST time I ever filed a dispute. Again, I’m only asking for 35% of the total amount paid. This is a very low estimate of the repairs that were completed by the second mechanic, because the first one didn’t fix them, yet they charged me for it. I’ve been on the phone for long periods of time to discuss this, but all Chase delivered was mostly rudeness, lack of understanding, and unwillingness to provide any kind of value to the customer. This is very badly done, Chase! If it weren’t for customers, you wouldn’t be in business. I have never filed a dispute for a refund before. Because of this matter, I’m considering canceling my credit card with Chase.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

I thought Chase Bank would be a good fit for me. Boy was I wrong. I have had problems with them from the beginning. In the last 9 months I have not received my bill at least three times. No biggie right. Except that once you miss your payment date by just one day they turn your card off, charge you $37 and report this to credit agencies which reflects in your credit score.

If this had only happened once I don’t think I’d mind as much. This third time was the final straw. When someone has a credit score of 780 you just don’t do that kind of business. I immediately contact Barclays Bank and transferred my balance at 0% interest for 15 months! Fantastic deal from them since I’ve been a loyal cardholder for 11 years with, imagine, NO late payments.

They were more than happy to help me with this issue. No more Chase for me. I would not recommend this bank to anyone. They will try their hardest to ruin a person's credit. I just don’t understand how banks can treat their cardholders in this manner and stay in business. As for me, I will NEVER do business with them again and would encourage anyone who asked to stay away from Chase Bank. I can’t imagine they treat their account holders any different from their credit card holders. KEEP YOUR MONEY AND STAY AWAY FROM CHASE!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I’ve had several credit cards in my life and this is the only one that’s caused me so many problems. I had fraud attacks on my account, called to let them know and to completely close the account. I specifically stated I did not want another account opened. Several times. Yet they went ahead and opened another account and I’m still 4 months later receiving billing statements. I cannot believe that they would open an account without my authorization. I am completely furious and no one listens to me when I try to explain so that only angers me more. I would NEVER EVER recommend this company to anyone. In fact I’ve already steered a lot of my business people away thankfully. What a disaster of a company.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Here is my experience with them. Back in Jan of this year I was looking into getting a lower interest rate credit card. So I did some research online and found a Chase Freedom Card. So instead of entering my information online I called into the helpline. I went through all of the information with the representative. I was very thorough because I didn't want to get into something that was not right for me. My biggest thing was that I didn't want any balance transfer fees that most cards said that they had. If I asked him once I asked him 10 times, "There are no balance transfer fee correct," he responded every time, "that there were no balance transfer fees". So I had him process the application. After he processed the application and got my information on the balance transfer he went through all of the terms and conditions of the balance transfer.

As he was going through the terms and conditions I heard him say that there was a "fee for this balance transfer". I immediately stopped him to question. He then stated that there was a balance transfer fee after he already had everything set up. I was over the top mad! I told him to cancel everything that I didn't want the card! He assured me that the card would be canceled. I assumed at this point that it would be done. Well I was wrong. In March I received a phone call that I have a payment due on my Chase card. I responded with, "I don't have a Chase card" and they sent me over to the fraud department. After that lengthy process and countless phone calls we determined that he never canceled the card and did in-fact transfer the money. I am still trying to get this figured out. As I said at the top do not even consider them for a credit card, there is a lot of cards out there find a good one!!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I wrote a Cash Advance Chase Check for $500 and deposited in my bank account. Chase denied payment of the check but charged my credit card for the $500. I have been trying for 4 months to get them to correct the error and they refuse to take responsibility for it. I would advise anyone never to use their cash advance checks. I am not sure it is not a scam. I am still trying to get them to take the erroneous charge off my account.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

What a Joke they have become. I have been a Chase customer (credit cards, saving, checking, car loan) for over 7 years now. I got mail promoting their new credit card and I applied. They sent me a letter needing verification of my identity, given that I applied with all existing information and I am already in the system. I fax them the documents they requested. 3 weeks and I do not hear back. I call back and they claim they cannot read my driver's license. I sent it again, then they claim my address is not correct. It has been 6 weeks, I have a "hard" hit on my credit score and I am not hearing back from them. This is a joke. I am a customer, they have my info, they know my address and it is becoming overly annoying and unprofessional. I get the double check for security, but when I have been using the same address for YEARS and all my info is the same and has never changed, why the whole "we do not believe your address" crap.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Very upset with Chase!!! I'm very careful to read all the fine print before signing up for a credit card. I have an excel sheet that tracks all of my credit cards and their credit limits, their annual fees, their benefits and the number of points I've earned. I'm not just some schmo who wants his $95 back. I am certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was promised a $0 fee for the first year of their Mileage Plus Explorer card. I'm happy to pay the yearly fee of $95 upon the second year, as I agree to when I signed up.

Of course the best part is that in order to resolve this issue Chase wants me to do two things. 1. Prove that I was baited and switched? Well, that's tough when all I did was follow the prompts on the site and then I was delivered something different in the mail. 2. Hilariously, the only way I can start a dispute is to FAX THEM! Yes! Fax! What year is it? Very angry. I recommended this card to many people because of the great benefits of using it with United. I will be letting those friends know that they should not sign up.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I purchased a dress through Sears.com the second week in August 2017. The dress did not fit according to the vendor's chart. The paperwork stated I could return the item within 30 days for a full refund. I tried several times before the 30 days to get a return authorization. I was instructed to contact Sears and they would contact the third party vendor for the return authorization. Each time I contacted Sears, all CSR's told me, they had to allow 24 hours for the vendor to respond. After four attempts of the above situation, I called Chase Credit Card Services and disputed the charge. I sent them all documentation of conversations between myself and Sears.

The third party vendor never responded to Sears, Sears would not take the dress back for a refund. I am stuck in the middle of this three ring circus. Chase dispute CSR told me I have to pay for the dress because I never returned it and it was past the 30 days. DUHHH, I'm the one that gets screwed. He went on to tell me that they always go in favor of the vendor. Really??? I am sure the vendor is in China and this is how me as a consumer in the US gets screwed. I truly feel this was not my fault and Chase should refund my money. They have more than enough information showing my attempts to return the item, but yet side with the vendor who would not authorize the return.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I’ve been a Chase customer for a decade and have consistently paid my balance on time. Without my being aware of it, Chase changed their system of sending me paper statements and instead started sending statements by email, which were going directly to my junk mail where I didn’t see them. When I realized I hadn’t seen a statement in a few months, I checked online and saw that I had a small balance remaining on the account, so I immediately paid it off online. I then called Chase customer service to let them know I hadn’t been receiving the email statements and to request that I receive paper statements to avoid confusion in the future.

During the call I then became aware that Chase had cancelled my account for late payment! I asked to speak to a supervisor who was incredibly rude and hostile. As a 10-year customer who has consistently paid her statements over the years, I am speechless about the way I’ve been treated by Chase. They have lost a loyal and long term customer.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I called to cancel my mother's debit card because it was compromised. Instead, Chase cancels my own debit card while hers remained active. Customer service is horrible and has caused more stress for myself and for my elderly mother.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Trying to sign up for a Marriott Rewards credit card. I rate no stars with trying to obtain a credit card. I have been online - thought I was about there when told I had not entered birth date - numbers only. I have also dealt with 3 800 numbers - always asked for card number I can’t seem to obtain.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

November 14, 2017: I have an excellent credit rating; my credit scores are however locked. I have three Chase credit cards: Amazon Prime, United Mileage Plus, and SW Rewards. An order on Amazon would not go thru because payment was declined. I called Chase. They said I failed to submit paperwork they sent me on time. I told the rep that I received the paperwork, which asked for a great deal of sensitive information, and decided to take it to Chase bank. The bank rep said he did not recognize it and advised me to ignore it. Did. Kept using credit cards (I pay off all balances on time each month). When I called about the payment denial, was told all accounts closed because I had not submitted paperwork! I filed a complaint with CFPB asking for my annual fees to be refunded to me. I also complained to Amazon, United, and Southwest. File a complaint! It still works.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I applied for 2 different Chase cards. Got immediate approval with high limits on both cards. Have made double payments on both cards since the start. I have a high balance on another card, they isn’t a chase Card. Chase closed both of my accounts due to high balance on Amex. Poor explanations and terrible customer service.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

Phony invoices submitted by merchant and they paid him and refuse to credit me for the amount. They want thousands of dollars in bogus invoices because he does a lot of business with them on the Visa. I refuse to pay for services I never received. Customer service reps are all from Nigeria and I have spoken with and faxed the real invoice many times and they cannot speak English or understand.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I haven't had any problems with customer service for the last couple of years until today. I made 2 payments which were returned for no funds in my account. My fault for that, but I made a 3rd payment and received an email the next day stating that my payment posted. Then a few days later I received an email from Chase saying they had not received a payment. So I contacted chase and emailed proof from my bank showing that they took the payment out of my account and that the 3rd payment made was NOT RETURNED.

The customer service representative keep telling me only about the previous payments that were returned and wouldn't answer any questions I asked him about the payment made October 10th. Then I was told I couldn't use my bank account for online payments after the payments were returned. He said I received a letter stating this, but I never received anything in the mail. After telling him this he just kept saying I needed to send in another payment. Which I refuse to do, since I had already paid and had proof that I paid. Needless to say customer service was no help at all. I think that they're trying to scam people to get more money out of people. I'm done with chase credit cards.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Chase card used to have great service few years back. However, it is definitely degrading fast over these two years. Examples, 1. Simple dispute takes forever and often can't be resolved. Unlike Citi credit card. 2. My account is for no reason locked up recently. I spent almost half an hour on their toll free number to have it unlock.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Applied for the card, used it a couple of times, Put the card away, NEVER received a bill (not online or hard copy). Received nothing, then card filed with credit company for non-payment. Brand new card, was not even aware a bill was due. Ruined my very high credit rating. Then got the worst customer service. Still have not received a bill, in any form. How can anyone pay a bill if you do not know where to send payment or do not know how much payment. Rudest people ever. 2 month card, cost me between 40 & 60 points on my credit rating. Do not get this card. Worst experience.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I paid this card in full and they punished me and charged an RIDICULOUS interest charge and called it dual interest - basically they're ripping people off - CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!! I called asked for a payoff - confirmed this would pay my account IN FULL – “Oh yes ma'am it will”, 15 days later I get a bill for what they call "dual interest". Tried to talk to a manager, waste of time! Closed my account IMMEDIATELY - NEVER AGAIN!!!

Chase expert review by Beverly Harzog

Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking subsidiary of  J.P. Morgan, which is a leading global financial services firm with assets worth $2.6 trillion. Chase has more than 5,300 branches and 15,500 ATMs. Cardholders can also bank online via mobile phones. The Chase brand is used for credit cards.

• No-transfer-fee balance transfer card: The Chase Slate card is one of the few cards on the market that waives this fee. But the fee is only waived for consumers who transfer their balances within the first 60 days of opening an account. After 60 days has passed, the fee is 3 percent. There’s also no annual fee on this card.

• Sign-up bonuses: Chase credit cards often have generous sign-up bonuses, but there’s usually a spending requirement to meet within a certain amount of time, which is usually around three months.

• Rewards: Chase offers a variety of rewards on many cards, including cash-back cards on everyday expenses, such as groceries and gas, travel rewards points, airline miles and more. Some cards offer extra points or cash back in specific categories. Each card has its own rules for rewards (for example, spending caps on bonus categories) so be sure you read the credit card agreement and the rewards program details very carefully. Also look at the redemption options to determine if the card is a good fit.

• Ink-brand business credit cards: Chase’s Ink-brand business cards are popular and offer a variety of rewards for small business owners.

• Excellent benefits and cost-saving features: A few Chase cards waive foreign transaction fees and some baggage fees. On some cards, you’ll find anniversary bonuses, airport lounge passes or memberships, 24/7 concierge services, 1:1 point transfer to popular frequent travel programs and more. Keep in mind that great perks usually come with annual fees. Chase also offers customers the opportunity to view their FICO scores online.

• Reputation: Chase is the number one credit card issuer in the United States based on loans outstanding. Also, Chase is number two in mortgages. For three years in a row, Chase has been the number one Small Business Association lender to women-and-minority-owned small businesses.

• Best for: Small business owners and those who have good-to-excellent credit. Those who have credit card debt, but still have good credit, could be helped by the Chase Slate balance transfer card.

Profile picture of Beverly Harzog
Beverly Harzog

Credit Cards Contributing Editor

Beverly Harzog is a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate and author. She’s appeared on Fox News, CNN Newsource, NBC New York and more. Her advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, The New York Times, Kiplinger, Real Simple, Time.com, Family Circle and much more.

Chase Credit Cards Company Information

www.chase.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use