2. Finance
  3. Credit Cards

Chase Credit Cards

Chase Credit Cards
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.33/5

Chase offers home lending services, including mortgages, refinancing and home equity loans. It provides online prequalification and home buying resources. The company gives consumers access to mortgage specialists both online and at branches.

Top Chase Credit Cards Reviews We Found

I have never had an issue with Chase helping me out from fraud charges to disputing charges. They always fix the problem.

I currently have two Chase credit cards and they have been a good source of cash rewards. Customer service has always been courteous and efficient and has gone out of their way to assist in any way requested

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Compare the best Chase credit cards

Chase offers a variety of top credit cards for personal and business use. Chase cardholders can earn cash back, travel rewards and generous signup bonuses, plus take advantage of 0% introductory APR periods for balance transfers and new purchases. Before you apply for a Chase credit card, be aware of Chase’s 5/24 rule — Chase automatically rejects applicants who’ve opened five or more cards in the last 24 months.

chase sapphire preferredRecommended Credit:
Excellent
Best travel rewards
Chase Sapphire Preferred
  • Earn 2x points on travel and dining
  • 60,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 in the first 3 months
  • $95 annual fee
Learn more
chase freedom unlimited balance transferRecommended Credit:
Best flat-rate rewards
Chase Ink Business Unlimited
  • Get unlimited 1.5% cash back on every business purchase
  • $500 bonus when you spent $3,000 in first 3 months
chase freedomRecommended Credit:
Good
Best cash back rewards
Chase Freedom
  • Earn 3x points on travel and dining
  • 50,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 in first 3 months
  • $550 annual fee

Chase credit cards FAQ

How much are Chase points worth?
Generally, each Chase rewards point is worth $0.01 – $0.15. All Chase points are worth at least $0.01 per point when redeemed for statement credits or gift cards, but some Chase credit cardholders (those who pay an annual fee) are eligible to redeem points through the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal at a 25% greater value.
What is Chase Ultimate Rewards?
The Chase Ultimate Rewards program is a way for Chase rewards-earning credit cardholders to redeem points for cash back, travel, or gift cards at a higher value. Only Chase-branded rewards credit cards earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
Does Chase offer secured credit cards?
No, Chase does not offer secured credit cards.

Do we recommend Chase credit cards?

Chase credit cards are some of the best around if you have good or excellent credit and want to earn cash back or travel rewards. You can maximize Chase Ultimate Rewards by combining points from multiple rewards-earning Chase cards. For example, use a card with rotating bonus categories, like the Chase Freedom card, for purchase in those categories and a flat-rate rewards card, like Chase Freedom Unlimited, for everything else. Chase cardholders can even transfer points to another member of their family through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.

Chase Credit Cards Reviews

Original review: April 2, 2020

I feel that it is VERY important to share positive news about a company I have been a customer with for a while. Of course I needed help with my April payment. Chase set up a toll free number that you can call, it's all automated and processes your request for a deferred payment. The system approved me for 3 months. Do you know how much that will help!? Yes I know interest will still be charged, but that's in the agreement I acknowledged when I got the card. No big deal. This process was very quick and easy. I appreciate Chase for that process and will continue to maintain my relationship with them. Great job!!??

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

We had the Chase Ink Business cards for about 20 years now and they have been simply fantastic. We've got about a dozen employees that are cardholders and when we get the statements it all broken out by cardholder. The points are fantastic and they have the BEST selection of gift cards to choose from. Amex has a poor selection of gift cards to choose from and it requires more points than through Chase. Chase Gift card delivery is quick and easy. The phone service is what really sets Chase apart from Amex though. You can instruct the call center to not put you through all the ridiculous prompts and get right into queue for a live representative. Also....seems like their call centers are in the US, which is a plus. Can't say enough good things about Chase Ink Business cards. Far better than Amex Platinum!!

Get buying tips about Credit Cards delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

It's a nice card, I applied for it few months ago and already was able to purchase free flight tickets for my upcoming trip. If you have a high credit score and no history of missed payments and looking for a rewards card, I recommend applying for it.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I have multiple credit cards with Chase and Chase cards continues to be my go-to credit cards. I will always be a loyal customer service to Chase due to responsive customer service and fair consideration of credit card purchase disputes. I have had credit cards with American Express and Capital One, and I have to say there is absolutely no comparison when it comes to the way they work with their customers.

Original review: June 1, 2020

I have contacted Chase Card Services (for Amazon Prime Visa) through Chase Message Center on multiple occasions to prove to them that I am an Amazon Prime Member, but I am still not getting 5% cash back on my Whole Foods Purchases (only 3%, which is for non prime members). I had attached a screen shot from my amazon account showing the last 4 digits of my card number and proof that Amazon knows I should be getting 5% back on Whole Food Purchases (as well as Amazon purchases). I am getting 5% back from Amazon purchases, but not Whole Foods. I spend hundreds of dollars a month at Whole Foods and have been losing out on what I was promised since January. I have interacted with no less than six people at Chase and none of them seem to get it that the issue is on Chase Bank side!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: May 29, 2020

My experience with Chase Amazon’s Visa & Sunoco Shop. On Dec. 15 2019 places order thru Sunoco Shop for Fireplaces $149.00 online with Amazon. Dec 17 2019 I canceled My order due to I lost my Jobs. I contact Sunoco Shop by email @ Amazon to cancel orders. Buyers please beware with Sunoco Shop thru Amazon. The seller Sunoco shares with me he shipped orders already. Now Amazon & Sunoco Shop delivers date was scheduled to arrive Dec.27 2019. I never received electric fireplaces and never signed for items. I lived in Condo you must contact me to be buzzed in to Condos to signs for items. I have been emailed, writing, telephone calls since Dec. 31 2019. I received three credit to my Chase Amazon Visa Cards. Well you thinking it’s all over . On April 09 2020 my contacts was charged again $149.00 plus interest. Chase VISA Amazon

Sunoco Shop are thieves. I have never received a copy of my signed signature from Sunoco Shop or Amazon delivery Company. I will never paid for something I didn’t received. 0 ⭐️ . I will contact BBB with my dispute & frauds correspondence letters emails with Chase Visa Amazon & Sunoco Shop Company. Buyers beware Chase Visa Amazon are also thirds party Company otherwise known as thieves

Original review: May 14, 2020

First you get Philippines, then Illinois, then India and back to Illinois. What a joke! There is a reason for their one star review. If there was zero star would give it to them. About once a year there is a bogus credit card charge on my statement and cust service can't provide more info like phone number or address. But if you deny claim innocence, account and you have to contact all vendors with reoccurring charges and update them.

They can't provide any address or phone number of the bogus charge. The merchants should be forced to provide more details other than some acronym, city and state! Why can't Chase force them to provide more info! If you tell Chase you didn't make the charge they immediately close the account, put a security hold on your card! Dispute dept quick to call it fraud and transfer to security to close your account! Why can't dispute dept research the vendor and provide more information like phone number and address!!!

Original review: May 5, 2020

Recently our credit cards were stolen and fraudulently used. It didn't take long for us to catch on because I began getting alerts on my phone within hours. We immediately began cancelling all of our cards which was time consuming because this just so happened right at the time when everyone began shutting down due to covid-19 but we got it done. All of our credit cards promptly removed the charges from our account except one. Chase bank. They sent us a letter claiming that we gave this criminal, who is currently in jail because they caught him within 24 hours, authorization to use our cards.

When I tried calling the number on the back of the letter to discuss. I got a recording saying they are not answering the phone and to leave my name and number and the fraud department will call back. Did that. No call back. No way to reach anyone to resolve. Everyone using covid-19 as a piss poor excuse for piss poor customer service. You can't catch a virus over the phone. But I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to call if I simply stopped paying the bill. We have been a chase customer for over a decade. We have one incident and they don't have our back. Steer clear of Chase. They will stab you in the back first chance they get. If you want a good credit card, go with Discover. Good, no nonsense, customer service.

Original review: May 2, 2020

I have never written a review, but.... during a national pandemic, when US citizens are out of jobs and waiting for unemployment checks, I was denied a $67 purchase from a grocery store because my credit card was 5 days past due. I submitted my $300 payment that morning which would have brought my balance to zero. The customer service rep saw that the payment was pending and that it would pay my balance in full, but still denied the charge. She said there was nothing she could do. But they waive people's $39 late fees?? This was at 6 pm on Friday May 1st 2020. At 5 am on Saturday, May 2nd, the payment was processed and my balance was paid in full. Are you kidding me???

Their motto is "We appreciate your business and our customers are the most important thing to us". They also are on a kick to "Help our customers during this Coronavirus Pandemic." I am truly disappointed that such a large company would do this during these times over $67 for groceries. I have been a loyal customer with Chase since early 1990's. I pray I am the only one they do this to. Shame on them.

Original review: May 1, 2020

My Chase Ink Small Business Card card had a large, unauthorized purchase charged to the card. Unlike their consumer-based cards like, Chase Freedom or Chase Slate, who will often alert you of suspicious activity -- Chase Ink doesn't. My fraud carried over two billing cycles before being discovered. When I became aware I contacted Chase immediately. The fraud department representative was snarky. When it's your small business and you're concerned about additional fraud, a snarky rep is the last thing I needed. Long story short...Chase resolved the issue, but their business card services side is lousy. I eventually dumped the Chase Ink and got the Capital One Spark card instead. Much better card.

Chase Credit Cards Company Information