Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card
Chase Credit Cards
3.91/5
Based on 1,531 ratings submitted in the last year

Chase Credit Cards

Chase personal and small business credit cardholders can earn cash back and points for travel, complete balance transfers and more. Chase credit cards are available with or without an annual fee and come with access to mobile banking, free credit management tools, plus privacy and security features. Chase cards aren’t the easiest to get approved for, but access to the Chase Ultimate Rewards program makes them worth considering.

Top Chase Credit Cards Reviews

05/19/2016

I have never had an issue with Chase helping me out from fraud charges to disputing charges. They always fix the problem.

02/16/2018

I currently have two Chase credit cards and they have been a good source of cash rewards. Customer service has always been courteous and efficient and has gone out of their way to assist in any way requested

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Compare the best Chase credit cards

Chase offers a variety of top credit cards for personal and business use. Chase cardholders can earn cash back, travel rewards and generous signup bonuses, plus take advantage of 0% introductory APR periods for balance transfers and new purchases. Before you apply for a Chase credit card, be aware of Chase’s 5/24 rule — Chase automatically rejects applicants who’ve opened five or more cards in the last 24 months.

Recommended Credit:
Good
Best cash back rewards
Chase Freedom
  • Bonus categories earn 5% cash back
  • $150 signup bonus if you spend $500 in first 3 months
  • No annual fee
Recommended Credit:
Good–excellent
Best flat-rate rewards
Chase Freedom Unlimited
  • Earn double cash back on purchases made during the first year
  • No signup bonus
  • Earn 2x points on travel and dining
  • 60,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 in the first 3 months
  • $95 annual fee

Chase credit cards FAQ

How much are Chase points worth?
Generally, each Chase rewards point is worth $0.01–$0.15. All Chase points are worth at least $0.01 per point when redeemed for statement credits or gift cards, but some Chase credit cardholders (those who pay an annual fee) are eligible to redeem points through the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal at a 25% greater value.
What is Chase Ultimate Rewards?
The Chase Ultimate Rewards program is a way for Chase rewards-earning credit cardholders to redeem points for cash back, travel, or gift cards at a higher value. Only Chase-branded rewards credit cards earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
Does Chase offer secured credit cards?
No, Chase does not offer secured credit cards.

Do we recommend Chase credit cards?

Chase credit cards are some of the best around if you have good or excellent credit and want to earn cash back or travel rewards. You can maximize Chase Ultimate Rewards by combining points from multiple rewards-earning Chase cards. For example, use a card with rotating bonus categories, like the Chase Freedom card, for purchase in those categories and a flat-rate rewards card, like Chase Freedom Unlimited, for everything else. Chase cardholders can even transfer points to another member of their family through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.

4970 Chase Credit Cards Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 13, 2019

Rude and unprofessional customer service. I've applied for the credit card and got the letter that they need the photocopies of my DL and SS which I faxed them right away. But they lost it for some reason. Next time I sent it with regular postal mail and that time they told me that 30 days are passed so I need reapply for that again. Terrible service!!!

Original review: June 12, 2019

Chase credit cards are overall great. I like them on almost every benefit, except for extended warranty, which is a scam. It is handled by a third party company, Card Benefit Services. They will try hard to find out an excuse not to pay your claim. My wife had an phone failing due to hardware issue after 1.5 years use. Apple offered a replaced brand new phone on a discounted price since it is hardware issue. But in the repair report, Apple mentioned some COSMETIC damage but also stated the phone failed due to hardware issue.

Card Benefit Services told me that since there is a PHYSICAL DAMAGE, the warranty is voided based on Apple's terms so they are not paying my claim. I called them to argue and they admit that even there is a scratch on your phone screen, they consider as a physical damage and won't pay the claim. Stay away from this benefit as you don't have it. Otherwise you are wasting your time and getting nothing back. Don't take me wrong, all of my credit cards are from Chase. I love them! But the third party handling on extended warranty is definitely lowering down the service quality.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Cards delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I applied once and Chase made over 8 unauthorized hard inquiries in my credit report. I had applied once in 2017 and, now, I check my credit report and found multiple hard inquiries after that first application. Sometimes 3 times in one month by JPMCB Card.

Original review: May 29, 2019

I recently opened a Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card, attracted to the rewards and benefits the account offers. This morning, my wife went to use the card to pay for her lunch and it was declined. I found this strange, so contacted Chase to be informed that the account is under periodic review that will last 10 calendar days. This came as a surprise to me, as there was no prior notification that this was to happen. Yes, I realized this is buried in the Terms & Conditions, however, I find it absolutely unconscionable that this is done without any notice. And it can happen at any time throughout the life of the card.

When I spoke to customer service, he kept arguing that "But you could use the card before, and you can use it after." As if having an unannounced freeze on a card for ten days is a minor inconvenience. Yeah, maybe if you like to have multiple cards, but not all of us do. And at this point, I have transferred all my payments to my Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card so I can rack up points faster. Of course, this means that now all my Uber, Lyft, Netflix, Apple, utilities, etc payments are now being declined and I have to change them all to a different card. I have been informed that this will not affect payments and only transactions. I am yet to test this, but if I am charged any fees for declined payments I expect them to be reimbursed in full by Chase.

I simply cannot believe this is considered ‘good customer service’ by Chase. Would you like it if you were cut off from your account without notice, even though you have a great credit rating and pay your balance in full every month? I think not. I’m also in the process of opening a Business Account and was about to choose Chase, attracted by the $200 checking account offer. But it’s bad enough that I have to deal with this on a personal level. Imagine if I were to make a payment for my business and couldn’t because my account was frozen due to a periodic review? That’s a risk I simply cannot take, one that’s not worth $200. Because of this, I will not be opening my business account with Chase. I’m 43, a professional and earn a decent amount of money. This is the first time I have experienced such draconian measures from a bank. This is simply not good enough.

Original review: May 28, 2019

They are useless... I was approved for $5000 and within a week and spending $8.00, they closed my account without a call or reasonable explanation. It does appear that they will audit you again and again to see if you are worthy of doing business with them. Will never try and use them for anything again, ever.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: May 25, 2019

This bank does everything it can to close/reject your dispute for reasons at no fault to you. They have specialists call you and leave a return number/ext, which NEVER WORKS! Then they reject your dispute because they didn't hear back from you. They send you letters that never arrive, and claim since they didn't hear back from you they rejected your dispute. Do not get a credit card with this bank. They do not offer any of the protections a credit card program should offer consumers!

Original review: May 22, 2019

I have have a JP Morgan Chase credit card for over 25 years. I never had a credit card disputes before. I retain services from a merchant that failed to provide satisfactory services for $175.00. When I pointed out the mistakes the merchant stated I will correct the issues for another $175.00. I disputed the charge on my credit card. The credit card dispute department didn’t know what to do?? I contacted Chase Executive Service it was the same with them. Now I am stuck with a damage item that I must live with, due to the fact that Chase does not have great training for their employees in this area. I am now searching for another credit card company that can services all my needs. I was informed to check out the Barclay’s Bank Card. I was informed that care about their clients.

Original review: May 15, 2019

Lousy customer service. They're not there to help you. I got charged for items I did not charge. They canceled my old card. Issued me a new one and a month later put the charges back on. Went back and forth for months. I had to do everything in writing. More or less they just told me I had to pay. Very bad company. They are not there for their cardholders. No protection at all. Their fraud department is a fraud. Never will I ever use this card again. Why can't the BBB do something?

Original review: May 7, 2019

Went to bank and paid off the entire account. Two weeks later I received a bill for 68 dollars. They said it was for interest that compounded on a daily basis. I wouldn't pay it, so they sent me another bill for more interest on the interest that they said I owed. Now my bill is 78 dollars, I sent it to them, I hope that's the end of them, after a while they like to jack you up to 20%, As time goes by they like to jack you up to 20%.

Original review: May 3, 2019

First of all some of the persons I spoke with were very kind. Most of the reps in Fraud were not so much and a couple were condescending at best. I applied because of my Amazon PRIME MEMBERSHIP advertised a 70.00 off with a Chase/Amazon Prime Credit Card. Over the last few years I have worked hard to bring my credit score up to average between 720 and 740. I even just closed on a new home last month. I wanted to take advantage of the 70 discount as I AM PURCHASING A FEW BIG ITEMS FOR MY NEW HOUSE (Sorry caps lock slip).

Anyway they kept telling me to call back in a couple of days until finally I thought it was too many times and grew suspicious. But pursued as instructed. This time she says I have been declined before I even spoke to the one who asked I call back. I told her I am glad I recorded all the conversations because I felt the manners and practices were extremely unfair and unprofessional. She said I illegally recorded the conversations because I did not tell her at the beginning! So maybe they will take me to court on that. I don't think it would be illegal when you they are recording as well.

All I said was I wished they would have just been honest instead of leading me on wasting my time calling back and that I have a friend at my state's Attorney General's office. I may want to report how I have been treated and misled. Being a 30 year business owner I would never allow people to speak that way to my customers. So my suggestion is if you hear rumors about Chase card reps putting you off it is likely based in reality in my opinion.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I was trying to dispute a charge with Chase over an Expedia charge on my card. After disputing back and forth for almost 5 weeks and for me providing documentation, they took Expedia's side and said it was a valid charge on my account and deducted my account for 308.00. They did nothing to try to help me. I do not recommend Chase cards to anyone. Go to Capital One instead if you want great customer service!

Original review: April 17, 2019

I tried to dispute an unwanted charge on my Chase credit card. I spent hours on the phone with the dispute department trying to explain my situation. After about six weeks I received a call back from Chase and they said the merchant was contacted and they claimed the charge was valid, so they are deducting $70 from my account for something I didn’t even know I signed up for. I thought I used credit cards to protect me from situations like this. Little did I know that even when you a cancel a previous card, Chase will forward any transactions to the new one, different number and all. I always thought the customer was right, not the merchant! My card was canceled immediately and I signed up with Citi. Stay clear of anything to do with a Chase credit card!

Original review: April 15, 2019

An AutoNation service dept charged my daughter $195 even though no repair was done, and there was no signature authorizing the charge. After months of complying with Chase's dispute process, we were told Chase considered the charge valid, with no explanation other than that. I'm guessing AutoNation is an important Chase/JPM customer??? So the cardholder gets no help with a bogus charge.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I booked international flight using Chase ultimate reward portal. I am not able to cancel/reschedule my booking. There is no way we can do it online. We have to call the call center and they have long waiting time. And every time I called them they said system is not working so either wait for 45 min to get to supervisor or call again. Call center experience is really bad.

Original review: April 13, 2019

The situation is that a vendor double billed an expensive item to my card. No order number, no email - just a $2259 charge. I was selling a home, buying another and moving to a new state and I lost track of the charge. However, when I did get a hold of the vendor, they admitted the mistake and was initially responsive to my inquiry. They promised a check in two weeks - a check that never showed. After a few more messages the vendor promised a new check - that never showed. Slowly stopped returning calls.

I eventually called Chase. They "researched my claim" which consisted of a single call to vendor with no live response and determined via a letter that "We consider the charge(s) valid based on the result of our research". Research means one unanswered call. This is unbelievable and yet all factual. I have cancelled my card which I have had for more than a decade. Get an American Express or a Discover. Tthey will stand behind you. See the other reviews of a lack of customer support.

Original review: April 13, 2019

JP Morgan Chase is by far the worst, or maybe Synchrony, credit card issuer. Unless you have a premium card you get International customer service. They charge the highest interest rates. Their Card benefits have stupid restrictions like requiring you to book travel the previous day. Worst of all after paying a boatload of interest they will not help you out in any way once you have paid your debts in full. Of course, it is not in their policy to do it but every other credit card company is willing to waive fees and interest as a courtesy. ** Chase Bank.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I've been a Chase customer since 2012 and have done essentially all my personal banking through Chase Bank. In general, I don't run into many issues, however I am extremely disappointed in how they have handled my recent card issue. In October of 2018, I experienced a fraudulent transaction for several hundred dollars on one of my Chase credit cards. The transaction was made by an anonymous PayPal account, in which my stolen credit card information was used, and the purchased goods were sent to my billing address.

I immediately contacted Chase to report the transaction for investigation, and then sent the items back to the merchant. Unfortunately, the merchant refunded the anonymous PayPal account, and according to PayPal customer support, PayPal cannot provide me a refund once the issuing bank has begun an investigation. To avoid late fees, I had paid the amount of the transaction.

I have since been going back and forth with Chase, usually being sent in circles between Card Services, Fraud Operations, and Security Services. Each time I call I am asked to provide the exact same information (background, amount of transaction, item shipping numbers, etc.), and each time I am told to I will receive an update in 15 business days. I RARELY receive an update by that time, and end up calling them again, only to repeat the process. At this point I am at my wits' end with little hope of recouping my money. Even a statement from Chase saying that they are unable to refund me would be welcome, but instead I am continuously strung along. Very disappointed in how Chase has handled this situation.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Beware of enticing rewards program of Chase Credit Cards - your miles don't go as far as other cards and chase does not advocate for you.What I wrote on Chase's Facebook page 4/08/19 >>> I am not feeling that you're putting ME first as a personal and BUSINESS customer. I decided to switch over 2 personal cards and one business card to Chase from Merrill Lynch. I am trying to use my reward miles for the first time to book a hotel room that shows on the search page as 14,346 pts. per night. I am getting hit with a 9,000 mile surcharge PER NIGHT for a charge the hotel is trying to pass through a charge to me of $100 per NIGHT because I have 4 people in a room (my 3 teens and me).

The room has 2 queen beds (and the room shows a capacity of 4). So, in total, I am being charged 46,750 pts. for 2 nights (50% more than I should due to a bogus hotel room charge). I called your rewards dept. and they initially told me that they couldn't do anything about this because the charge is sent by the hotel. They acknowledged that it does not seem right, since the capacity is 4 people. I am still on hold after 1 hr. 7 mins. after being passed from the initial customer service rep to a "Specialist" in Tier 1 (Crystal) only to be told that she would be immediately passing me to Tier 2/Supervisor (Jonathan) - this is protocol (so corporate policy overrides customer convenience once again). So, it's taking me over an hour to rectify something that never should have happened.

Scary thing is that I still want to book a couple of other hotels with my rewards- ugh! I am a small business owner and time is money. I am not feeling good about my switch to Chase cards right now. My rule is that I only work with companies that SAVE me time (to allow me to grow my business), not companies that waste my time (which results in the opposite). That makes sense, right?

As I write this, the supervisor reached out to the hotel (hotel rep. = KENNETH at THE PALAZZO AT THE VENETIAN) and they are saying that they charge an additional $50 per person per night for any persons over 2, if they are older than 12. My kids are 14, 18 and 20 and the room capacity says FOUR. In addition, they charge $51.02 per night "resort fee" due at check-in, which I was willing to pay-but also disagree with this "nickel and dime" approach. But - all of this could be the case with other hotels that Chase partners with, so OTHER CHASE CUSTOMERS SHOULD BEWARE.

All of this while I wait on hold for what turned out to be 1 hr. and 16 mins.! This is not MY problem. This is Chase's problem to work out with the hotel. The surcharge should be removed from my miles and Chase should work this out with the hotel. Customer Service is saying that the "system" won't allow them to do this. The status is that they have elevated it to yet another Tier (Tier 3?) to see what they can do. They will call me back within 4 hours. What will happen if I'm on another call for my business? Who knows... Summary - probably going to look for a new credit card company to place my 3 cards through.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I was offered Chase Card thru my Amazon Account. Had it for few months and then all of a sudden all my Amazon orders were put on hold due to the pmt issue. Apparently, Chase closed my account with no explanation...no letter...no email. I have excellent credit score and have never been late with any pmts on any of my cards. No more Chase for me. Horrible experience.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I have made numerous contacts regarding a rebill to my account. A rep said that my account would be credited $1660.00. She would send a paper copy showing it would be listed as a rebill, because that is how Chase does it. I questioned, "A REBILL?" "Yes, that is how a credit shows," according to her. The bill was for Sprint, Sprint billed me in error. As soon as I saw that on 12/11 I disputed this. At about the same time I had received info From Sprint President (located on Facebook). He immediately directed his agency to remove bill. The following month a rep from Chase called. I was currently in a Dr's office and I said, "All is well. Sprint took care of my erroneous bill..." At this point the Chase rep decided to do a REBILL instead of a credit and things have gone from bad to worse. The ironic part is the girl tried to tell me that Sprint is still owed $1660.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I am immediately switching off of Chase Bank accounts. Time after time I've had a horrible customer service experience with incompetent agents, all the way up to their supervisors. I booked a hotel using my points and wanted to cancel it. I went to cancel it and the page said (in the Chase portal) my points would be refunded in 10 minutes. Therefore, I went ahead, and wanted to re-book for a different night.

However 5 days later my points have not been refunded. Today I had my second unsatisfying 2 hour call, where I was bounced between 7 different departments, all of whom would tell me they can't help expedite my return, nor give me any make good points for the hotel price going up even though it was their miscommunication to make me think I'd have my points back within 10 minutes.

This credit card is not nearly worth the trouble it's caused me and I wish that this would be escalated somewhere in senior management to make a change to this system. Can't wait to call back tomorrow and go through this all over again to still no success. Writing this as I am on hold by the way for the past 11 minutes waiting to speak to a supervisor (Who I already spoke with by the way and they transferred me to member services, hopped off the line, and the member services person said word for word "I don't know why they transferred you here. I can't help you.")

Original review: March 24, 2019

Attempted to use points to purchase airline tickets. When asked to enter a valid Chase credit card number we were repeatedly flagged that a valid number needed to be entered to complete the transaction. This continued to happen despite trying to use three different Chase cards. Not surprisingly the service representative was unable to resolve the issue but dutifully registered the problem and told us they would get back to us in a week. Of most interest upon hanging up we immediately accessed the same tickets via the same website and using the same Chase Sapphire credit card this time without trying to use our points and the credit card was immediately accepted and the transaction completed. Give this company some serious thought before you sign up or do business with them.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Upon going over my Chase Slate credit card account summary online I received a notification as to a gift. It implied I qualified- pre approved for the Chase Freedom Visa Platinum account. Just apply. I applied and was denied! Not cool! The Slate account balance I plan on paying in full to which the account will be closed ending any and all business with Chase.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Held a Chase United Club card for over five years ($450 annual fee). Card was compromised and account had to be changed four times in last 16 months, a major inconvenience. Biggest problem was finding an unfamiliar phone number listed as a contact on the account, and not being able to speak with a Chase rep about it (“All our representatives are busy; your hold time will be >10 min”). Cancelled card.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I was scammed last October for around $530. The transaction was done through PayPal but they advised me to dispute it with the card it was run on, Chase. When I did, they notified PayPal who then placed a hold on the funds of the merchant's. Two months later, Chase then informed me they are closing it not in my favor, claiming I never provided proof, when in actuality I have submitted loads of proof and filled out a letter they sent. But they claimed I did not.

The man was quite rude and I believe insulting me (but was hard to tell if he called me names or not due to his lisp). I then contacted PayPal who advised me that if Chase won't do anything, to take legal action against the merchant. I contacted them again and let them know I am prepared to do just that. She then offered to send my money back but not until PayPal releases the hold on the funds. PayPal tells me they are still waiting on Chase to make a decision and if it's in my favor the funds will be released to me and if not then the funds will be released back to the merchant.

I then filed BBB complaint, and received a call from Chase Executive offices later that week. I advised her of all of this, but she was rude and continuing to claim I did not do what was asked of me and provide the needed proof. To move past her rudeness, I said to the point PayPal has the funds on hold regardless of what we're bickering about. She 3-way'd PayPal and I was told the exact same thing they told me before, just this time, someone from Chase was on the line to hear it.

After PayPal explained to the lady from Chase Executive office they only need to respond advising it's in the customer's favor then the funds will release back to my card. After an hour of taking PayPal's time and going in circles, the Chase employee said she found the merchant also uses Chase bank and said the money must be lost somewhere in the Chase network and it's up to her to retrieve it. Again, after an hour of PayPal drilling it into this lady's head, she was under the impression that PayPal had nothing to do with it, despite the fact they have the money in question.

Today, March 21 I called to follow up with the Dispute Dept and got the rudest people. I wanted to check the status and advise that I last heard they were looking in the Chase network for the money when PayPal explained to her they have the funds on hold, so if they take it out of the merchant's Chase bank account, then they'd be taking it twice. The lady argued with me.

I started to explain the entire story and when it came to when PayPal advised me to take legal action against the merchant, I was quickly cut off being told I said "legal action" and has to transfer me, the lady did not allow me to speak, and obviously was not listening. The supervisor got on the phone claiming how I made threats to take legal action against Chase and was not receptive when I was trying to explain that I never said that and the rep never gave me the chance to talk. I then told the whole entire story, in hopes for some sort of answer or indication she was listening, she just says "ok, is there anything else I can help you with" I then hung up.

Chase representatives do not have the ability to listen and comprehend a problem, they are very anti-customer and it seems like they are doing everything they can to be against the customer when they should be helpful. They have made false claims and do not care when you try to explain to someone else. PayPal claims they are waiting on Chase to reply and Chase claims they are waiting on PayPal to reply.

On my first go around with this dispute, Chase advised me they were closing it because the merchant replied, and only sent me the automated response but nothing from the actual merchant. It blows my mind that Chase believes that PayPal was the original merchant. All of this was explained on that 3-way call between Chase, PayPal and myself, but the Chase rep still argued, being against the customer continuing on about how I didn't provide the proof that I actually did. I am just appalled due to how they can be so against the customer and treat the customer with such disrespect. I have a 2 year old son who doesn't listen all the time and only cares for his parents, it's my belief if we lived in Delaware that he'd be perfect for the job.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I have had nothing but problems with my Chase sapphire. I love the card look and its benefits, however the customer service is the worst. I have been locked out of my account more than 20 times in less than two years. Chase cannot give me a reason for why this happens. And they love to cold transfer you and waste your time again and again with agents who don't know what they are doing.

They consistently change my auto pay amount without my knowledge. As well as, they closed my card for being two days late on payment when I called and ask for new payment date. (Yes I called in addition to cover my **.) I was changing jobs and my paychecks didn't line up like normal and so I changed my payment date online within the month and they said it never went through in time. They said that their system must have been updating and so I got screwed. Closed card and lost all my points. Asked them to reopen since I was a customer for over two years with no late penalties and they said they wouldn't do it. So ** them. I will never bank with them nor use any of their cards. Barclay has better service for travel cards. Now, I stick to my travel Amex and discover.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Chase is literally the worst bank of all time. The PR or communications department needs to be fired and their policies are incredibly dense. I signed up for an Amazon credit card as well and they have not given me any payment information. I did not even know this card was issued through Chase until I got an email 38 days after the payment was due. No call, no email, no mail. I only have a credit card with these people and I've told their team that I cannot make an online Chase account because every time I log in my account is either suspended or is not eligible to have an account. They have told me that the only way they change the late report is if there is a bank error and they refuse to acknowledge that not informing the consumer of expectations, not discussing due dates, and not allowing customers to make online accounts are all bank errors. Truth be told, I would NEVER have opened this card if I knew it was through Chase.

I do not trust them. People have also reported of checking accounts being closed without reason... WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION? If you ask me, I hope someone blows the whistle on their unethical practices because there is clearly an issue. I understand that a financial institution is bound to have some unhappy customers because you're dealing with people's money. I am a reasonable person but this bank has practices behind closed doors that do not allow for transparency. Why is there a lack of notifications when that option is readily available for all of their accounts? Why is this bank closing long term accounts without reason? How come none of the branch associates know why accounts are closed without reason? Why does this bank not allow you to make an online account for your credit card? Why can you not opt in for paperless statements on the phone? Where do these issues end?

THERE ARE BANKS OUT THERE THAT CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS WITH THEM RATHER THAN MAKING a $25 late fee off you. My accounts will be closed with them as soon as possible. I am so disappointed in my experience. The popularity of this bank does not reflect customer satisfaction whatsoever considering my experience and the poor reviews on this website. I truly hope there are consequences for these actions because if there is another consumer who has felt even remotely as disgusted with this bank as I have then it needs to stop. The only thing I can do is close my accounts and I encourage everyone to find a better bank. My review is over, my accounts will be closed, and hopefully, there are some policies implemented or a whistleblower so another consumer does not need to deal with this.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Chase just dinged me for a late payment and took my credit rating from 800 to 714. I received no bills, paper or via email. After talking to them they said there was nothing they could do! I told them there are no emails in my inbox or spam, no paper because I set up paperless when I signed up for this credit card via Amazon. Spoke with two reps and zero from them. I have zero bills. How can I pay a bill if I did not receive one? I cannot. I have a business account with them that I will no cancel and will never ever do business with a company that takes zero responsibility on a problem that was at least partially theirs. I take responsibility for my part of course. I have no reason financially not to pay any of my bills and have done every time (except this one instance) my entire life. No hyperbole there. I'm 51. Now I get to work my credit back up to 800 from this 714 spot in the next few years because Chase refuses to change it, fully in their power to do so, but won't.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I had charged on my card back on Jan 9, 2019 to get my car done thinking I needed to get it done. Found out later, the car business who said I needed a major work done was not that necessary to get done after all. He scammed me as I found out from another mechanic. So when I got this billing statement from them, I tried to dispute it and got the merchant's email but no response. I tried to follow up few times with Chase and they said I needed to do a Validation Letter so I finally did last week. They didn't get the pages to the front page of the Validation Letter faxed at Office Depot so I had to get the whole thing re-faxed to them at Chase Bank. No one at Chase, supervisor or Dispute Dept couldn't help me even online to send attachments when there is no place to send it. This is a sad credit card business. You relying on them and they can't support or be there for you.

Original review: March 11, 2019

As a new customer with great credit opening a new credit card attempting to make a balance transfer, every employee at Chase that I spoke with over 2 days for over 5 hours was either completely incompetent, rude, or unhelpful. They have now negatively affected my credit score 2x, left me totally unsatisfied with the card I applied for only a week ago and now cannot cancel. Wasted hours of my time and money, and there is no one to help since their employees are obviously unknowledgeable and unequipped to assist in any way. DO NOT APPLY FOR ANY CHASE CREDIT CARDS. You will be entirely disappointed and there are so many better options!!! WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. ;-(

Chase Credit Cards Company Information