4.63/5
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: April 27, 2018

8 Bank of America Travel Rewards Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 27, 2018

The annual fee is fair. Many other airline cards charge much higher fees. The fee for the additional person to travel used to be $50. Now it is $100 or more.

Original review: April 26, 2018

The best advantage of this Bank of America Credit Card is no foreign transaction fees. Challenges with this card relate to billing, setting up online auto payment for full balance, paying any amount manually when full balance is set does not adjust the amount the bank collects when auto-payment is triggered. Really dumb logic by the programming staff.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Cards delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I truly like Bank-of-America representatives during a very long while. I fully know that all Credit Card companies repetitively change their specified plans, and employees within BofA are very friendly while psychologically reassuring that their customers would fully absorb their recent plans while including any changes if also interested. I have also presented my substantial issue & Court Case to you previously against JPMorgan within 2007, and every time since then - I truly appreciate all information & comfort being presented from BofA.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I love that I can reimburse myself for purchases from various airlines and hotels up to 12 months after I make the purchase. The flexibility is great!

Original review: April 17, 2018

I got this card with an initial sign on bonus of several hundred points that I later used to pay a bill. I've since made this my primary card because of the points, easy redemption, and protection in use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bank of America Travel Rewards?

Original review: April 16, 2018

I don't know the interest rate as I pay my Bank of America Credit Card off every month. Also I've never noticed any benefits at hotels. I've never had to call customer service. I love Alaska, though!

Original review: April 15, 2018

The Bank of America Credit Card takes a lot of points to get enough to cover a hotel. Would be nice if the bank cards could get motels to accept less points or points plus $s like Barclaycard US.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Interest rates are generally too high for this card, even with high credit score. While I don't usually carry balances, would always avoid carrying a balance on this card.

Bank of America Travel Rewards Company Information