Disclosures

3.2/5 (401 ratings)

About Aspire Visa

Aspire Visa Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aspire Visa?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2022

The Aspire Credit card is a scam. I applied for it in March of 2022, got approved for $1500. However, I never received the credit card, even though I was invoiced for "usage" fees. I called customer service on a monthly basis informing them that I never received my credit card, and I was being invoiced for "usage" fees. They guaranteed that they would send a replacement card within 10 business days, and not to worry about the late fees. However, every month I was being invoiced for fees and I kept paying the minimum due. I finally gave up and called them in the fall of 2022, to cancel my card. They apologized and informed me that they would cancel the card and any fees. This December, I received a letter of collection for $160.10 for past due fees. Stay away from this company!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

I have had the company turn a $35 payment into a $1000 payment on several occasions. I don't know how $35 goes to $1000 but ok. I have had to cancel more than one of these kinds of payments and this month I have to worry about my rent check bouncing. This is honestly the worst credit card company I have ever dealt with.

Get buying tips about Credit Cards delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2022

I have an Aspire card. I make at least 3 payments a month. I don't use it that often. But my credit available gets smaller and smaller. I believe it's a foreign company. Good luck seeing your statements, they are tiny and eligible. The only thing I can do is pay it off. It's making me very nervous. I would not recommend this card to anyone, there is no transparency. Robots and crazy customer service. Once you get this card, you are basically screwed, trust me.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2022

Aspire card is the worst card you can get. I have had my card for three years and have only got $150.00 on increase. Have called and went online to ask why. The only explanation I get back is telling me that I have no promotions. For three years no promotions is ridiculous. I have made every payment on time and more. They keep telling me I need to purchase more. This card is a joke. This card isn't worth rebuilding your credit. It's all about money to them. The representatives are very rude too.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2022

I had used this card only once and when I did the merchant accidentally processed my payment twice which went over my credit limit on the card. The merchant within 24 hours returned the funds BUT Aspire still charged me over limit fee AND canceled my card!!! So now it has affected my credit!!! Worst card service ever!!!!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2022

I was told my card would take 10-14 business days to arrive. I never arrived so I contacted support and each time the support agent would say it hasn't been 14 business days. I know how to count and I know what a business day is. Anyways, they keep saying to wait two more days and then contact support for a new card. Same thing again the next time I contacted support. Now I have to wait another 10-14 days (if it ever arrives).

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

For anyone reading this if you get a card from Aspire credit card throw it away immediately. I had a credit line of 600$, thought I would’ve used the card for hard times, but the card never actually worked but I got charged just for having an open account despite the fact I could never use the card in the first place. Called them multiple times... eventually, they called me saying I owe them when I never spent $1, they are a scam!! They are going to ruin my credit for nothing.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

Worst credit card ever. Biggest scam!!! Avoid at all cost! They take $99 as soon as you open the account! Even if you haven’t activated the card this is the biggest scam! Worst card ever. Do not use them. You have been warned!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

Aspire credit cards refuses to unsubscribe me from their advertising emails. I receive at least two or more emails every day from them. Their unsubscribe site doesn't work. Their unsubscribe mailing addresses are bogus (addresses don't exist). I have already wasted my time calling their customer service. They keep telling me to email my complaint which I did many times. They refuse to respond to any of my emails. In my opinion they don't deserve any stars.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

I’ve made 2 payments - one by mistake & was returned by my bank. The first full payment was made over 3 weeks ago. Called to find out why my card was locked - told to wait 10 days. Called again & was told to make the returned payment again & card would be unlocked. Called again & was told had to wait another 10 days. Called again & was told I had to wait 19 days. All agents were very rude. Final call again today. I was told to wait until 9/14 when the 10 days would be up…

Aspire Visa Company Information