Find a Credit Cards partner

3. Credit Cards

3.5/5 (318 ratings)
Find a Credit Cards partner

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

About Aspire Visa

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Aspire Visa Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aspire Visa?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aspire Visa?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

WARNING!!!! paid my card as agreed every month for over 2 years. Only to realise they were charging me High interest (in a zero interest economy) plus a 12.50 monthly fee and a $29 annual fee, All of which I was never aware of. Would not recommend this card to my worse enemy. I since paid off the card with a ZERO interest rate card.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Aspire Visa Credit Card sent me pre-approval mailings every month for their credit card. Finally, I made a decision to accept the card since it said I was pre-approved and even gave me an acceptance code. When I did, it declined me and said it would send me a letter within 30 days with details. Nothing on my credit has changed. I believe it is poor business to lure someone in with an attractive offer and then turn them down for that offer. I really wish they had never contacted me. If contacted in the future, I will contact the appropriate person within their company and tell them where they can stick their lying offers.

Get buying tips about Credit Cards delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

AWFUL! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! This company is terrible. 3 times so far they have locked my card. Every time I use the card they lock it then I have to call customer service and go through a whole song and dance about getting it turned back on. This last time they froze my card and told me I need to verify my ID by sending a picture of my ID and latest bill. I did that, then they told me to send it to another email address, then after that I was told to send it to another. I can never get a hold of their fraud department who are the only ones who can unlock my card. It has been 3 weeks of trying to contact them and still no luck. I have reported them to the BBB and will not be paying any amount of money owed until I get someone who knows what they are doing.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

I applied for this card. They gave me a preapproval for $1500. I accepted the offer and was denied. I have a higher credit score than my wife and I make over a 100 grandeur and yet they approved her for a small amount and denied me. They made a hard inquiry on my account so I cannot purchase the cabin I was going to purchase in the fall considering they ruined my credit. This is fraudulent. Something needs to be done.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

If I could give 0 stars I would! This company’s customer service is the worst I have ever experienced in my life!!!!! They refuse to help you, read you a script and cannot answer straightforward questions, the supervisors are even worse!! Don’t ever accidentally pay your balance twice you will never get your money back!!!! They lie and tell you that you will receive a refund check and you never get it but it’s taken from your account! I have hired a consumer protection attorney to help get my money back they stole from me!! Terrible company!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

I received a pre approval from Aspire only to put in info and was denied. This has to be illegal if for nothing else false advertising. This is not a pre-approval. This is pre qualified. Basically a scam.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

UPDATED 9/2/2021: I have been contacting Aspire for replacement credit card. I have been doing so for about 5months now. They all review my address then tell me they will send a new card.. STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE IT..

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I put in request for new card 4 months ago & I still have yet to receive it. The customer service is very horrible when you hold them accountable for their wrongs. There is no way it takes this long to receive a replacement card.. This service is real unprofessional I prefer & recommend NOT GOING WITH THIS CARD.

Original review: July 29, 2021

This has to be one of the worst credit card you can get. Do not get this card. These people obviously do not have we're not raised by mothers. They are complete low-lives. I really can't even think of a word for them and I hope they suffer.

Original review: July 23, 2021

I have never received this card. The balance on it is $112 although I have never received it. Was initially sent out (supposedly) on May 30th. Today is 07/23 and I still do not have the card. I have spoken with them several times and have even asked them to cancel the card and they still have not done so. It's a fraud. Try a different company, folks.

Original review: July 12, 2021

Approved for the MasterCard on May 26, 2021. It is now July 12, 2021 and I have not received the card. Spoke to customer service allow 14 business days. I setup my online account anticipating the arrival of the card. It now shows a late fee for a payment that was due on July 7, 2021. If I have not received nor activated the card, why am I being billed a late fee. I didn't expect to pay for the hope of receiving the card. Still attempting to resolve this matter. My hope is if you as a consumer decide to apply for the card please be aware of my scenario.

Aspire Visa Company Information