1.02/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Just For Men

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

897 Just For Men Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I was unaware of problems with Just For Men until today. Approximately 2 years ago I used Just for Men Beard Dye to prepare for a friend's wedding. When I woke up the next morning my face was swollen, oozing a clear viscous fluid, blisters and redness under my beard and down my neck and had difficulty in breathing. I spent hours in the emergency room while they treated me for the reaction I had. There was a lot of urgency on behalf of the emergency room staff. Since that time my immune system has been compromised and I continually break out in hives all over my body. These continued reactions of created nothing but continued issues for me, issues that I still suffer from to this day. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT... It needs to be pulled from the shelves.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I have been using the product to remove some gray out of my mustache and beard for several years. I bought a new box of the Just For Men lately and it has given me some side effects. It has started to burn my skin and causing me to have blisters and some discharge running down my upper lip. What did they do to he formula? I have been forced to stop using the product Just For Men and looking to another product that will not cause harm to my skin.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

So I decided to dye some gray areas in my mustache. I came across this product in the supermarket and thought I'd give it a try. I did the patch test - all good. So as I was putting the dye on I felt a warming sensation on my upper lip. I left the dye in for around 3 minutes then rinsed it off. About half an hour after the skin under my mustache started to itch and tingle. That night my upper lip began to weep clear fluid and kept leaking through the night. The next day my upper lip was swollen like a balloon. It's been over 3 weeks and it's all starting to clear up but I'll never put that crap near my face again. Stay away from it!!!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

I have been using this product for some time now with no problems. However, over the last month my face has started to become very itchy and sore. I have blisters and weeping sores all over my face/neck. I have trouble sleeping from the immense itching-tightness of my face. It feels like sunburn on steroids! This product needs to be recalled and investigated. I have no reason to have obtained an overnight reaction. No changes to my normal products, etc. I am convinced that an ingredient in the dye has changed or it’s something to do with the manufacturer. I won’t ever buy this product again and I certainly wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. I wouldn’t wish this pain on anyone. If I could update a photo on this forum I would just to warn any potential user because it looks disgusting.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I had used this product since Jan 2010 without a problem or incident. The day I was burned in early 2015 was the last day I ever dyed anything. It burned my chest and my scalp. The pain lasted for days and the blisters drained for days as well. The itching was crazy, but you could not scratch because it was so tender. I have 6 brothers who all have their hair and I had a good head of hair until that day. My hair was falling out in clumps and all over the top. I always went light on the sides as a little gray on sides was ok with me. So I don’t seem to have damage there.

I spent $12,000 plus high interest to have 2,000 grafts for a hair transplants (I am still making payments). My scalp is scared and looks really bad and I need another 3-4,000 grafts to cover it up. The only hair I have on top is my 2,000 grafts and it is so thin, it doesn’t do the job. These days shaved heads are in, but not if your scalp looks scarred up like mine. This will cost me another $16,000. I enjoy boating and water skiing as well as vacations in the sun during cold winters. I have to always be aware of the scars on my chest and try not to expose it too much sun. Lots of sunscreen in that area. It still looks bad and I have had people ask me what happened.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Just For Men?

Original review: July 30, 2019

I dont even know where to start. I experienced the worst reaction ever after using this product. I applied this and left it on for only 4 minutes. The next day I woke up with severe itching and pus oozing from my beard area. Hours later this product literally stripped the skin off my entire chin area leaving fleshy pus and red crater sores and boils on my beard and neck. The burning and itching has lasted for days and it's now going on 3 weeks with hardly any healing or relief. I cant believe this product is still allowed to be on the market. Worst experience of my life.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I just purchased JFM for the first time for my goatee, I purchased natural black. The very next day I'm itching and oozing. I have to keep a Kleenex with me just to stop the drip. I have even started bleeding from some of the scars. Don't use this product or any others from this company. There should be a boycott.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I only started using JFM in January 2019 and it was absolutely fine. I used it maybe once a month on my mid length beard. I purchased light brown and was happy enough. However last month after application I felt an irritation and itchiness. This was very uncomfortable for about a week. Took some ** on advice from my pharmacist and it cleared up. Came to apply JFM just last week and by the following morning I was in a lot of pain. Weeping from beard and red around it. My lips felt numb and swollen and the itching is beyond description. I shaved my beard off. My skin is red, swollen, cracked and hard. It is now 5 days since application and I can only describe the pain, the itching and the sleepless nights as low grade agony. I have no doubts whatsoever that Just For Men light brown beard dye is totally responsible. This product is dangerous. I don't know what you guys did but you need to address this promptly.

Original review: July 3, 2019

As I'm writing this review I'm lay in bed. My face covered in Sudocrem desperately wanting to scratch my face off. It's so itchy and sore. Within a few hours of applying Just For Men beard and mustache my face became warm red and very very itchy and now it's really sore. I've been like a dog with fleas itch itch itch. Reading all the other negative reviews everyone seems to be having the same adverse side effects. I think it's disgusting and surely this product should be removed from the shelves and banned. Never again will I ever purchase any products from Just For Men.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I have used Just for Men hair colour for 10 years or so. Never had a single bad reaction to it, ever. Suddenly however, the past couple times I purchased it and used it, my skin became red and swollen and stayed very itchy for weeks afterwards. As much as I have liked this product in the past I am going to discontinue use of it immediately 100 %. I see 99 other reviews in which other men have found almost identical, and even more severe problems. It is obvious that they have changed the formula, for so many men to all be reporting that they previously never had any issues with Just For Men, and now are having the same severe reactions that I am. Should be grounds for some kind of legal action here.

Just For Men Company Information