2. Shopping
  3. Personal Care Products

3.8/5 (193 ratings)

About Just For Men

Just For Men Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Just For Men?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Just For Men?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

Spend the extra money and get a better product. First two times I use it my skin was okay. Just itchy but I figured it was normal. This past few times it has burned me, left me irritated with scabs. It's awful. Color comes out great but it's certainly not worth a price you pay with your skin. I will never use it again.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Like so many others, I had used this product for many years, until it started burning my skin about a year ago. Although they deny it, Just For Men had to change their formula in order for the burning to all of a sudden become an issue for so many men. AFTER GOING GRAY FOR ABOUT A YEAR, I RECENTLY FOUND AN ANSWER THAT I WANT TO SHARE. Instead of following the instructions by shampooing one time, I found that by shampooing 4 times after each application, I was able to get all of the excess dye out of my beard/skin. I also now use a conditioner each day on my beard when showering. This has completely solved my itching/irritation problem. Hopefully this will help others as well.

Get buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

Just like the others have mentioned, I used this product for years with no issues. (Just For Men Beard Dye BLACK) Recently I bought the product to apply and it was a nightmare. Itching and burning sensation… I immediately jumped in the shower to wash off to no avail. Along the day I started developing open sores with clear oozing liquid. Itching and flaky all day. It got worse at night. I had to take a sleeping pill in order for me to sleep. I can see through my beard that my skin is bright red. I tried to apply medication and it helped for a while. (Aloe Vera).

I usually don’t take the time off my busy schedule to write reviews but I felt it was necessary in this case to warn others. I’m almost positive they changed the ingredients. I never had anything close to this before and I used it once a month. I’m in search of a new product now. Be careful with this.. So far it has left me with burn type scarring and I’m scared to see what my skin looks like without my beard. I apply scar medication over some of the healed sores. Still feel the burning sensation… Still itches and still have major flake dandruff issues in my beard even after applying moisturizer and beard oil. I take care of my beard really well. But this put a major dent on my appearance and self esteem.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

Used this product for years with no issues and then recently decided to use it again. Wellll that was a mistake. My entire face broke out into bleeding sores and the itching was unbearable. This is a disgusting product that should be pulled from shelves. I hope this company gets sued. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU LIKE YOUR FACE!!

Original review: June 28, 2021

I have been using this product for 7-8 years with no problems until recently! Serious adverse reaction to chemicals in the mix and had severe itching which turned into burning and peeling of my skin. It has been over 2 weeks and have not fully healed. I will never use this again! Test a spot before using on your beard or mustache!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

Danger. After doing the 48hr test and on my 3rd beard application my face got extremely itchy, then started to swell with puss. I should of went to the hospital. This product needs to be pulled from the shelf.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

Despite having done everything according to the instructions I.e the patch test, duration of how long to leave it on for before washing it off etc etc, yes it did dye the grey beard hairs but in doing so my face also died in a convulsion of blisters and weeping sores along with severe unbearable itching, long sleepless nights and stress related thoughts I eventually ended up in Accident and emergency with all the symptoms of Anaphylactic shock...I now have to carry an auto injector wherever I go, take steroid medication 4 times a day and be confronted with the facial scarring to my face and neck every time I look in the mirror after using this diabolical product.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

I had used and burning my face. Please dont use ..Is very chemical and dangerous. I have a strong impact burning my face ighting dry and painfully allergic and I destroy my face with that chemical product, they say make tes

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

I've been using this product for years. It worked great. Over the past year, (2020, the train wreck year from hell) however it has been burning my face. Especially my upper lip area. When you first apply it, it seems okay. Then within the next 4 to 6 hours it starts to itch then the next day it's a complete ripped up burnt to shreds mess. I was using the green Medium Brown, so I thought maybe I just got a bad batch, so I switched to light blue, Light to Medium Brown color, but the same thing happened; even worse. I cannot believe that this company would put out a product so horrible. I never write reviews like this. Ever! Stay away from this product. I'm going to try and find an alternative. But I will never buy this crap again.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

First time I used it, it looked good and did not seem to have too many bad effects, just slightly itchy, I soon developed a runny nose, chapped lips, thinking I had a summer cold. Next time I used it, the beard area was terribly itchy and nose running constantly and could not stop itching... and my lips started to peel. This stuff is toxic like many have said, very bad, stay away from it. This actually should not be sold at all, very toxic.

Just For Men Company Information