Intuit - Quickbooks

Compare Business Services

Research top Business Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

They only allow the Payroll option running for one year. The next year you have to upgrade to the newer version. Every time upgrade, there are crash in the database. I have been told to pay $1000 over a year to have a tech team to recover the data for me. Last year, the tech team spend 2 weeks and told me. They can only repair so far. They are unable to repair better and recover to the original. My tax account was messed up. My invoices are messed up. I lost all the bills I scanned into the QBs. I got tied up with this because, I have several years of data in the system. I do not recommend to use QBs start from the beginning.

I activated QB Enhanced Payroll using my personal credit card for a company I was helping set up their software in April. I was promised by an Intuit employee that my credit card information was NOT stored in their computer. Fast forward to June. I received 2 charges from Intuit Payroll EE Usage to my personal credit card (of which I was promised they did not have my credit card number any longer in their system) in May and June. I call Intuit to get a refund and after an hour on the phone, they say "I will have a supervisor call you back within an hour". Furious. Ridiculous!

So Intuit charged my card for a service I did not receive and all I get is "we'll have a supervisor call you." I demanded a confirmation number from them concerning the 2 charges of $12.84 and $17.12. They say they cannot give me a credit until they get another credit card number from the business owner who is using the service to replace my credit card number. Intuit advertises 1 year free payroll service and then they say the "fine print" says it is only for one employee and they will charge $2 per month per employee over the first employee. So for the record... Intuit has not given me a credit nor compensated me for this debacle, and I won't use nor recommend their software ever again.

I quit using all QuickBooks Online products well over a year ago, yet continue to receive monthly credit card charges of $42.69. When I dedicate a few hours on the phone, bouncing amongst a half dozen representatives, they eventually credit my credit card account, only to continue to bill me every month. How do I get them to stop!?

I updated Quickbooks Pro 2015 two years ago. It gave me the blue screen of death. I paid for their support, $250, to repair my computer. This computer runs my retail software also. I had to upgrade again this year because I changed my OS. Again, Quickbooks 2017 and the blue screen. Quickbooks tech told me it was not their problem but they could fix it for $350. This time I had my tech fix the issue. He guaranteed it was Quickbooks that corrupted my OS and my registry. He has 3 more clients with the same issues. This is not an accident. I think it is time for a class action lawsuit or the FTC to step in. It is fraud when their salesperson lies to you about the capability of the software. It is fraud when their tech denies the problems with their software.

It is either a weird coincidence or completely intentional that every time there is a newer version of Quickbooks or a yearly charge, I have a crashing issue. This has happened several times since 2014. I actually was forced to pay a one time 200.00 fee for this company to allow me to even open my company file. It seems a bit shady to me. This usually happens when there is an upgrade or you really need access to your own info like TAX SEASON. This is like holding your own sensitive company information hostage until you pay their fee. Is this what hackers do? Sounds like they are profiting from forcing you to use their tech services to me. Maybe if enough people complain they will get a clue or a class action lawsuit, whichever comes first.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Intuit?

I have used many software programs over the 25 years doing accounting, and this by far is the worse. I have never wanted to throw my computer out the window repeatedly (as every time I open it up) compared to any other software used. Whoever wrote it, must have either been drunk or had no clue of basics. It doesn't flow, doesn't give you control over what you're doing. I have lost countless hours of work with using the reconciliation section. I am better off doing it all manually. I tell my clients not to purchase QB online. I don't even know if there is a way to retract the data and put it in another QB format, as in QB 2017 program. The developers of this program has set back their product at least 15 years. It's so bad, I would almost think this was a scam of raising money for Quickbooks with no ability to recover the incalculable amount of money I have wasted by using this pathetic software.

This company is the most frustrating business I have ever had the displeasure of working with. I have used them for the last 10 years and am SICK and TIRED of their random, inefficient updates that change the system with no regard for the customer. For years I have run payroll on Thursday nights. Every single week!!! Then out of the blue they decided that Thursday nights at random between 7-11 PM they would lock down the payroll program for their weekly updates and NOT NOTIFY ANYONE. I never know when they are going to run their update. I never know how long it is going to take. And it continuously disrupts the process that I have developed for the last 9 years. They never notify of something so incredibly crucial and fundamental to why I use their business?!!?

The next maddening part is that there is NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM. Probably because they know they would get an earful of angry words from me, a completely dissatisfied customer. I would CANCEL and switch my business if I didn't have so much history invested in them. The only reason I stay is because it would be extensive and time consuming to try to transfer my data anywhere else. Why don't they have a contact number? Why can't you email them? They leave you no options to express your problems or system errors. The only thing you can do is search their online Q&A and see if anyone in the "Community" has answered a question previously or not.

Talk about **. I would never ever recommend this company to anyone! Ever! I wish I could go back and undo my decision to use them. I hope they lose business as a result of their inept, thoughtless, horrible communication with their customers. Who does this to their customers?! I need to run payroll but NOOO. Why would a payroll service actually be available to their small business market when payroll is due the next freaking day? That would be asking just tooo much. S*cking crap company.

I have Quickbooks small business. It comes with mileage tracking. This feature worked well for a year and a half then one day it started to randomly track trips every now and then, about one in 20. I called, but of course they do not support this product with customer service, only online. I chatted for what seemed like hours with a guy from India that really tried to help but the only solution he could come up with was, turn it off and then back on. Man... Why didn't I think about that? Well it did not work even when he told me to do it. This has been going on for several months now and no one at Intuit seems to care, I guess my 15 dollars a month is not worth the effort. If anyone has a better program for record keeping that also tracks miles, please let me know.

I was double charged for one transaction with Intuit. I was charged $141.17 for the original transaction. The transaction was made in error by a client so I immediately refunded/voided the transaction and then they again charged me $141.17 for the refund. Customer service (David #**) was horrible and refused to refund even half the amount. They referred to the Merchant Policy Agreement. However they would NOT tell me WHERE on the agreement the charge is told it would happen for refunds.

I opened my computer recently to find that my Quickbooks 2014 program would not open or run at all. I work on a MacBook Pro and have just upgraded to running macOS Sierra as my operating system. Briefly, after over an hour on the phone with Quickbooks customer service and a lot of run around and excuses that upshot is this: Quickbooks 2014 a program I have paid for in full that houses my company data will no longer run with macOS Sierra. In order to be able to use Quickbooks 2014 going forward on this computer, customer service management advises that the only way to do that is to purchase a new Quickbook license, 2016 is advised. They offer "promotions”.

Basically though, after much circular explaining and insulting pacification and rationalization on the part of Quickbooks customer service management the upshot is that if I want to be able to continue to use Quickbooks on this computer I have to purchase for a second time a program I already purchased. They are not offering refunds. I have to ask 3 times and request a direct answer twice in order to get a straight answer. In order to even view and harvest my historical data I have to download a trial version of Quickbooks 2016 which I can only open 15 times before I have to pay for the whole program. This during tax season no less. Additionally, after trying to pass blame onto me the consumer, and then onto Mac and Mac's developers I was told that if I am unsatisfied with their response I am welcome to call the office of the president at this number: **.

I received an email this morning from Quickbooks, after the release of the macOS Sierra update and after I had already installed the Sierra upgrade on my computer. After my company data and program that I paid for are no longer accessible or functional. Basically I was told the following: "The program you paid for no longer works with your operating system. If you want to use your data and the program you have to re-buy the software or use a different computer not running Sierra." No refunds available. No alternative fixes. I am floored and disappointed by the way Quickbooks is choosing to handle this. I am currently looking for alternate software to use and wondering if anyone is aware of any legal action being taken against Quickbooks regarding this epic customer service fail on their part?

I purchased a new mobile chip reader. Unfortunately the day it was delivered, it was left at the front door where someone promptly stole it. I called the company and they said I would have to pay for a new reader. It would of been nice to get a signature delivery.

Quick version. January 2017 I switched over to Online QB instead of the CD I was using for 17 years. I only want to write checks for my two companies. 3 weeks ago the USA customer service reinstalled 1,2,3 since then I got a virus and to do a reinstall called QB. 40 hours later back to step one. "What is your name please???" I feel like I was part of a sick joke. Somebody need to shut them down. Way too many issues for all us hard working people. If a customer has a question on a service in 1 minute I can help. Issue still not resolved **.

I wish I had read the reviews about QuickBooks self-employed before I signed up paying 10.88 per month for the last year. I was told to upgrade in order to be able to integrate into my Turbo Tax and found out after so much frustration and back and forth that there is no way to do it. The company did not help at all but just keeps sending useless emails.

I don’t remember being so frustrated with a service more than I have with this one every in my life. Filling out and keeping track of all my expenses only to find that there is no way now that I can integrate them into Turbo Tax without doing it manually is so frustrating. It is the worst company that I have ever dealt with and I would like to sue them for false advertising so they would be forced to get their act together. Using their service has been the biggest waste of time that I have ever experienced. I hope more people catch on and read reviews before going down this route. I vote them the worst company of the year.

This must be one of the worst companies when things go wrong with their self employed version of this online finance system. It is awful, it lags, has errors, shows incorrect information once calculate, duplicates anything that is uploaded. Do your research prior to using it. It's limited, awful experience. Do not waste your time, and believe me you will waste time and money if you go with this company.

When there are issues the staff don't know the first thing about customer service. It's a whole host of lies fed via email to keep you at bay. Try asking for a name of a senior manager, or an email to complain. Ask for a refund and you will be kept hanging, lied to time after time. The version of QuickBooks (main version) we use at work and it's great. No issues. That's why I went ahead and signed up for the self employed version.

How stupid was I? It's full of bugs and not ready to be out there for anyone to use for their business. We are simply testing it for them. I want my money back and I will not stop until I get it. Get a better customer service dept, try policies that are real rather than made up on the spot. It's embarrassing for such a large company to behave in this way to complaints or to avoid refunding. They have nothing in place it seems, because if they do, their staff do not follow procedure. The system is complete rubbish and I am pretty sure they owe lots of people quite a bit of money, if you're not asking for a refund, you should be. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

After a year of inputting expenses, tracking miles, and invoicing through Quickbooks Self-Employed I find out that it does not integrate with TurboTax. You have to manually re-enter all of the information into TurboTax. I was told when I subscribed that it would integrate. What is the point of scanning in receipts and checks and invoices when there is no way to download that information? You may as well just make an excel spreadsheet. When trying to get support I was transferred several times from online chat, to QB online Support, to QBSE support, to TurboTax support and then back. They each claim to be separate departments, none of them will take responsibility or provide any sort of technical support. Do not use Intuit.

I just finished speaking with a manager with Quickbooks Online after some of our data disappeared from our online software. They confirmed for me that using Quickbooks Online is at my own risk. They offer no guarantees that the software is working correctly or that our data is safe. I confirmed with her a second time that this is the case. USERS BEWARE!!

I have been in the apparel and textile printing business for over 7 years. I have used many different credit card processing services including Intuit Quickbooks mobile processing. I have been using Intuit Quickbooks for over 15 years with all of my business. This year we decided to switch to Quickbooks online. They now have a service that you can use to have customers pay directly with a credit card or an ACH. They advertise it immediately when you first sign up. No mentions of any possible holds on funds or any review process. The whole registration took about 5 minutes and we were accepting credit cards and ACH's within 2 days after our bank account was verified.

Everything was going smoothly until one of our top clients, (an internationally well known brand) decided to pay 30% of approximately 50K invoice. The credit card went through and we got no notification in regards to any possible hold or reviews. So we simply expended the funds to hit our bank within the 2 business days as normal. When the fund didn't show up on time, we called and they forwarded us to the Risk Management division. They informed us that the amount charged was larger than our normal charges. Well mind you we do about 200K in business a months and not everyone pays with credit cards and the bank account that we connected this service to, was only few months old. Also this notification is given to us after only 2 month of charging credit cards. Not to mention when we signed up we informed them that we can be charging about 100K a month or more.

If this wasn't bad enough after being on hold for about an hour they ask us to send in a copy of the invoice and 6 months bank statement. We notify them that the bank was only few months old and we don't have 6 months worth of bank statements. They informed us that is fine and gave us a case number. I notice the case number was different than the one I was given by the Merchant services before transferring me to risk department. Then when I raised my concern about the different case number I was told that, the number they are given me should be used when sending the documents that they had requested in the subject line of the email. So we used that number.

When we checked with them the next day, they told us that they had not received our documents. So, after giving them the number they said it was wrong and belong to a different company. So once they verify who we were, they said "don't worry we now have your documents." This was Tuesday and almost a week after the 14K was charged and had cleared our clients bank. So we waited and more clients decided to pay their bills online and now the balance is at 20K.

Following Monday after giving them again nearly a week to process our 20K, the Money never showed up. So now we contact them again, with frustration, especially since we are still considered a small business and 20K is a large sum of money to be missing from our account. They apologized and said the files were not received and never gotten processed. After speaking with them over an hour, they finally said "we will review and call you back in one hour to let you know if it has been approved." Sure enough we got a call back before noon on Monday and was told that they are doing us a favor and releasing the 20K but our credit line would be 10K/month going forward.

I said thank you and they said the funds will be in our account within 24 hours. So, the next day when of course the funds didn't show up again, we called back and they said, no they changed their mind and we have to return the 14K back to our client and ask for a different form of payment. To add insult to injury they still didn't release the remaining 6K of about 10 small different transactions. Today is Wednesday and still no funds. Each days they take about 1 to 2 hours of our day and treat us with at most disrespect and pretty much telling us it is what it is and we have no say in any of their decision.

Oh, the best part, they don't want to be recorded and can't conveniently sent out any emails to request any of these things in writing. They also claim the fund are not being used for investment purposes and these holds are just random. Yeah and Wells Fargo didn't steal millions from their customers. My advise: Use Stripe credit card processing. We have been using them for over 2 years and they are absolutely great with customer service and respect their clients. Very disappointed with Quickbooks and now we are working to develop our own accounting software so we don't have to deal with incompetence.

The WORST. After signing up for the service, I had two clients pay several invoices via bank transfer. Each transaction sent me a confirmation that payment had been made and about 5-7 days later, I received a notice on every single one that they had been "unable to locate account." Both clients repaid each invoice (6 in total) a second time, and again I received confirmation. Again, a few days later I received notices that they were unable to locate account. Clients paid a THIRD time. (Thank goodness for their patience!) After over an hour on the phone with Intuit Support, they basically said there was nothing they could do nor could they cancel the third transactions while they were "pending" so that clients could pay by check or Venmo.

At this point we are three weeks waiting on funds! Then I receive a call from Intuit with a case number and I log in and realize they've disconnected my account without even telling me. They've withdrawn all the funds from the clients at least 5 days ago and now the only way they'll release them to me is if I send them a copy of my driver's license, business license AND utility bill (which is not in my name). To prove that I'm a business? You haven't minded being my accounting software for the last three years and monitoring tens of thousands of transactions across checking and credit card accounts, and now you're wanting to verify I'm a business? How about that EIN that's entered in my profile? The credit card you bill monthly? The checking account you record all my other invoice deposits go into? This is ridiculous. Never again!

Upgraded to Quickbooks Pro 2017 and payroll taxes. One and a half months in can not update payroll taxes. Support says my Quickbook files are damaged and want 199 to repair and 400 for support services for one year and only one repair or 600 for support for three years. They want to extract my files and repair them then put them back in. Sounds a lot like other complaints on this site. Being held hostages for my own files.

I have been using QuickBooks Pro since 2000. I am currently using the 2015 version and on 2-20-2017 I created a local backup of my company data and performed the "upgrade" that QuickBooks kept bugging me to perform. I went to open my company file today (2-26-2017) and Quickbooks crashed with an "Unrecoverable Error". I tried restoring from my backup on 2-20 and it still crashed. I tried opening older files and it still crashed. I called support and talked to Sam **.

As soon as I told him the version of QuickBooks I was using he asked if I had already talked to a database engineer. I said no, that this was my first call to Intuit. He set up a remote session into my computer so he could diagnose the problem and after making it happen and seeing the error code "00081 46951" Sam opened Notepad and started typing his information and what my options were. This was like watching a 1970s used car dealer show you your purchase options.

Here is exactly what he wrote... "Bringing down QuickBooks on your network. QuickBooks crash and Database engineer will fix it. QuickBooks software often crashes when check data. Update your QuickBooks. 6 months support: $199.99, 1 year support: $299.99, 2 year support: $399.99." Direct support from Database engineer: Sam said that this was a data corruption problem and that I would have to pay for support so a database engineer could remote into my computer to fix this problem. I have been a software engineer for over 30 years and this is not a data corruption problem. If my current data was corrupt, then I would be able to open an older backup of the data. I have over 40 backups and none of them would open. It is so clear that the update was designed to break QuickBooks so Intuit could charge me to upgrade. This is retail ransomware and I will never buy anything from Intuit.

Oh yeah, when I told Sam that I was a software engineer and that this didn't make sense because a data corruption problem would only explain me not being able to open my current file and that me not being able to open any backups either he transferred me to his "manager". When the manager got on I told them the same thing and they said "Thank you, bye bye" and hung up on me. In reading other people's experiences on this site it looks like that is a common way for their managers to respond. I am just shocked at this entire experience. BTW: I have attached the screen shot from when QuickBooks crashes in case anybody wants to compare my problem with theirs. Also, I don't have an "order number" to submit to prove that I'm a verified buyer because I purchased it at Costco and don't have my receipt.

I've been using Quickbooks 2017 Pro for my business. I have a paid subscription which cost me $50/month. Recently I received a message saying there were issues with my company file. I recently upgrade to 2017 and was told (by Quickbooks) that this included some free support. Anyways, I called Quickbooks about the issues with the company file. The polite tech in Delhi shared my screen and had me run a 'rebuild'. Several error messages showed up. He informed me that the company file had issues and should be repaired. He informed me this would take about 4 days and would require a paid support plan. He proposed a $150US support plan for 1 week or strongly suggested the $600US plan for 3 months. I politely declined and said I wanted to do a bit more research.

After a quick online search, I learned that creating a portable file and restoring it might resolve file corruption issues. 'Voila', 10 minutes later my issue was resolved. Surely this tech knew that there was a simple fix that might work but was more motivated to sell me a $600US support plan. Quickbooks is a good program but they have unethical business practices.

I was told I would receive a refund check within 2 weeks. I mailed my CD by priority mail. Checking the tracking, it was received 2 days later. It is now 4+ weeks, no refund. When I called customer service, they hardly understood what I was talking about. They told me they had no record of my return. When I asked them to check tracking they said they had no record. I easily checked tracking, it was delivered to their facility in 2 days. I waited 30 minutes for a manager/supervisor, no one ever answered for 40 minutes. Finally after much more time, they will send me a refund in 2 more weeks!! What is up QuickBooks. Very very poor.

I am a small business who relied on Quickbooks for years. I did not need bells and whistles and promptly upgraded my Quickbooks through the years as I updated my computer and OS as needed. Here we are again, in the upgrade mode and I could not be more annoyed that Quickbooks would only offer me the same discount to purchase a new Quickbooks as if I didn't already own it. I even called to ask if they did an upgrade price and spoke to an advisor who obviously only could do what they do. Granted, I am just one, but how many other small business owners feel trapped as I do? If we own a key, then we should get an upgrade price. Period. FYI, I went with zipbooks.com. Goodbye Quickbooks.

My former accountant created a QBO Plus account for my books as part of her practice set-up. When we parted ways, she put me (left me?) on the QBO Plus product - twice the features and twice the price I need. Intuit/QBO will absolutely not a) downgrade the product for me - even though they know I did not choose it and b) will not allow manual imports from the QBO Plus accounts to the new one. They allow individual reports to be exported, which of course makes it relatively easy to set up - in Xero!

They claim it's because the set-up may be using accounts and features that cannot be accommodated by the downgraded product's set-up, but there's not wriggle room - for example, QBO Plus includes inventory - but I've never run an inventory-based business in my life and there would be no data in that part of the accounts.

The thing that makes me feel really disappointed and sad is the choice has been completely taken out of my hands. I am legally required to keep these records but the choice of storage of the records was not mine. I will have to pay for the QBO Plus and every time I log in, I'll think and feel "Here's that company that keeps ripping me off". I guess that's a short-term gain for Intuit but maybe not a long-term one. I'm guessing this is not the feeling their marketers want their customers to have (I'm in SaaS Marketing and I certainly wouldn't), but there you have it. I've had to commit to staring at the QBO logo every week and thinking "These guys are screwing me".

Our company upgraded to QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2017 when we purchased our new computer in December of 2016. Now we are unable to fax from QuickBooks. We uninstalled and reinstalled the printer, replaced the USB cable to the printer, brought the computer in to be checked to be told that the problem was with QuickBooks, and it usually is. In speaking to QuickBooks, I was told that there are corrupted files from the previous QuickBooks that had been duplicating over time and that our QuickBooks would be down 4-5 days to fix this or have to pay $250.00 plus tax to get it fixed in 4 hours.

This seems as if QuickBooks is holding our company up at gunpoint. We rely on QuickBooks throughout the day, our company cannot be at a standstill for 4-5 days while QuickBooks fixes its own problem, nor should our company have to pay for corrupted files from QuickBooks. I just wonder how many other people have this issue if the computer store said it was so common?

This Company is only good for certain things, but the support and customer service is the WORST ever. I had a manager HANG UP on ME because she didn't feel like listening anymore. It took me 2.5 months to get setup on payroll. NO ONE helps you and no one is knowledgeable or helpful. NEVER do your payroll with this ** company. Stay away. I have been a bookkeeper for 10 years and this company is the worst.

I have been working with Quickbooks online for the past two years after 20 yrs with manual quickbooks which I had no problem using. Quickbooks online is the most complicated package I have ever used and I spend hours online chatting with agents trying to sort out the problems. This month is a nightmare as everything online has been changed due to a problem with the deposit system when you are paying more than one invoice at a time and all the money is sitting in undeposited funds and you cannot do anything to release them. After 3 days of telling me it was my problem finally yesterday they admitted quote, "Due to the not deposited transactions, this problem is an ongoing issue and our Product Engineers are already aware of the problem. This is scheduled to be fixed on their next product update V1702 release." Can you believe it. I am being paid to do my job and I can't do my work without this being fixed.

We have had Quickbooks and TABS3 integration using QB's Remote Data Sharing software for 2 years. Recently we were forced to upgrade from 2015 to 2016 and were assured we would not have problems. As of last Friday, I have talked with QB people 5 times, TABS several times and our own IT people and the gal who installed the programs and our first go to person. I have over 8 hours in 2 days on the phone. I cannot integrate TABS into QB, because the RDS client server is not talking to the RDS server software. I used to have access to integrate into QB. QB is not allowing me to integrate, even though the box is checked to always allow me to integrate. We have a QWC file, which is QB, but the support there says it's a TABS file, which it is not. I cannot open files, post money, add a cost, etc. because nothing goes over to QB. QB customer service is useless.

You cannot get past Level 1 and if you do, they tell you they no longer support 3rd party applications like TABS3 etc. No one will log onto our server and try to figure the problem out. The TABS guy called them after I talked with them and finally convinced the guy it's QB's problem so he gives TABS this number and says it's "enhanced QB support for TABS". That number is 800-859-3282, which a company called "ALL Data" support. They are tech people for auto stores and their POS systems etc. Anyway, we do not need an automotive place, but doing some digging, I found this, **. They want us to call a completely different company to have them help us out with their product! Can you believe it!!! Waste of time and money. They sell a product but do not support it. Worst customer service I have ever seen! Do not buy Quickbooks!

Quickbooks Pro 2015 fails on Excel 2016 Reports and 4K worse. When MS issued its latest office last year, I had a major slowdown and occasional failures on company reports saved to Excel. I just replaced my PC with a brand new 4K Laptop running the latest W10 and the QB displays, especially icons, are so tiny as to be unusable. I tried all the fixes in the forums and nothing has worked well.

Worse, I just tried to save my CY2016 financials in Excel and I had multiple failures on both the QB software as well as Excel crashes. I tried the pre-save as a 2003 compatible file and was able to get one report to work but took 5 minutes to write a report that used to take seconds. I see many, many similar complaints on Forums and Intuit is apparently doing nothing about fixing these problems. I am starting a new company and will use a different product. Hear that Intuit???

I had a problem with my payroll LAST THURSDAY, it would only create 4 of the 26 paychecks. I called in and they told me there was problem with my file and they would have to upload it and repair it. That was LAST WEEK! It is now WEDNESDAY at noon and we still don't have it fixed. We were told not to work in the file because we would have to re-enter anything we did when (IF) we get our file back. In the meantime, they have uploaded it 3 times. Still no fix. I have called every phone number that I can to complain.

I am paying 3 office employees to sit and do NOTHING since last week! They have done all the filing and went shopping for office supplies & cleaned the office. Now we are sitting around staring at each other! Not to mention that our Payroll taxes were due Monday, so we will pay penalties and interest if we ever get our file back and can submit the taxes! I have been on hold today currently, for 47 minutes trying to find out what is going on. No one there seems too concerned - meanwhile my business is at a standstill! I don't know what to do except to warn others - DON'T BUY QUICKBOOKS - look for some other accounting software with better Customer Service! And, OH - did I mention I paid $3,299.00 for their "SERVICE PLAN"!!! Don't get ripped off like us.

Intuit - Quickbooks Company Profile