Intuit - Quickbooks

Compare Business Services

Research top Business Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My former accountant created a QBO Plus account for my books as part of her practice set-up. When we parted ways, she put me (left me?) on the QBO Plus product - twice the features and twice the price I need. Intuit/QBO will absolutely not a) downgrade the product for me - even though they know I did not choose it and b) will not allow manual imports from the QBO Plus accounts to the new one. They allow individual reports to be exported, which of course makes it relatively easy to set up - in Xero!

They claim it's because the set-up may be using accounts and features that cannot be accommodated by the downgraded product's set-up, but there's not wriggle room - for example, QBO Plus includes inventory - but I've never run an inventory-based business in my life and there would be no data in that part of the accounts.

The thing that makes me feel really disappointed and sad is the choice has been completely taken out of my hands. I am legally required to keep these records but the choice of storage of the records was not mine. I will have to pay for the QBO Plus and every time I log in, I'll think and feel "Here's that company that keeps ripping me off". I guess that's a short-term gain for Intuit but maybe not a long-term one. I'm guessing this is not the feeling their marketers want their customers to have (I'm in SaaS Marketing and I certainly wouldn't), but there you have it. I've had to commit to staring at the QBO logo every week and thinking "These guys are screwing me".

Our company upgraded to QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2017 when we purchased our new computer in December of 2016. Now we are unable to fax from QuickBooks. We uninstalled and reinstalled the printer, replaced the USB cable to the printer, brought the computer in to be checked to be told that the problem was with QuickBooks, and it usually is. In speaking to QuickBooks, I was told that there are corrupted files from the previous QuickBooks that had been duplicating over time and that our QuickBooks would be down 4-5 days to fix this or have to pay $250.00 plus tax to get it fixed in 4 hours.

This seems as if QuickBooks is holding our company up at gunpoint. We rely on QuickBooks throughout the day, our company cannot be at a standstill for 4-5 days while QuickBooks fixes its own problem, nor should our company have to pay for corrupted files from QuickBooks. I just wonder how many other people have this issue if the computer store said it was so common?

This Company is only good for certain things, but the support and customer service is the WORST ever. I had a manager HANG UP on ME because she didn't feel like listening anymore. It took me 2.5 months to get setup on payroll. NO ONE helps you and no one is knowledgeable or helpful. NEVER do your payroll with this ** company. Stay away. I have been a bookkeeper for 10 years and this company is the worst.

I have been working with Quickbooks online for the past two years after 20 yrs with manual quickbooks which I had no problem using. Quickbooks online is the most complicated package I have ever used and I spend hours online chatting with agents trying to sort out the problems. This month is a nightmare as everything online has been changed due to a problem with the deposit system when you are paying more than one invoice at a time and all the money is sitting in undeposited funds and you cannot do anything to release them. After 3 days of telling me it was my problem finally yesterday they admitted quote, "Due to the not deposited transactions, this problem is an ongoing issue and our Product Engineers are already aware of the problem. This is scheduled to be fixed on their next product update V1702 release." Can you believe it. I am being paid to do my job and I can't do my work without this being fixed.

We have had Quickbooks and TABS3 integration using QB's Remote Data Sharing software for 2 years. Recently we were forced to upgrade from 2015 to 2016 and were assured we would not have problems. As of last Friday, I have talked with QB people 5 times, TABS several times and our own IT people and the gal who installed the programs and our first go to person. I have over 8 hours in 2 days on the phone. I cannot integrate TABS into QB, because the RDS client server is not talking to the RDS server software. I used to have access to integrate into QB. QB is not allowing me to integrate, even though the box is checked to always allow me to integrate. We have a QWC file, which is QB, but the support there says it's a TABS file, which it is not. I cannot open files, post money, add a cost, etc. because nothing goes over to QB. QB customer service is useless.

You cannot get past Level 1 and if you do, they tell you they no longer support 3rd party applications like TABS3 etc. No one will log onto our server and try to figure the problem out. The TABS guy called them after I talked with them and finally convinced the guy it's QB's problem so he gives TABS this number and says it's "enhanced QB support for TABS". That number is 800-859-3282, which a company called "ALL Data" support. They are tech people for auto stores and their POS systems etc. Anyway, we do not need an automotive place, but doing some digging, I found this, **. They want us to call a completely different company to have them help us out with their product! Can you believe it!!! Waste of time and money. They sell a product but do not support it. Worst customer service I have ever seen! Do not buy Quickbooks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Intuit?

Quickbooks Pro 2015 fails on Excel 2016 Reports and 4K worse. When MS issued its latest office last year, I had a major slowdown and occasional failures on company reports saved to Excel. I just replaced my PC with a brand new 4K Laptop running the latest W10 and the QB displays, especially icons, are so tiny as to be unusable. I tried all the fixes in the forums and nothing has worked well.

Worse, I just tried to save my CY2016 financials in Excel and I had multiple failures on both the QB software as well as Excel crashes. I tried the pre-save as a 2003 compatible file and was able to get one report to work but took 5 minutes to write a report that used to take seconds. I see many, many similar complaints on Forums and Intuit is apparently doing nothing about fixing these problems. I am starting a new company and will use a different product. Hear that Intuit???

I had a problem with my payroll LAST THURSDAY, it would only create 4 of the 26 paychecks. I called in and they told me there was problem with my file and they would have to upload it and repair it. That was LAST WEEK! It is now WEDNESDAY at noon and we still don't have it fixed. We were told not to work in the file because we would have to re-enter anything we did when (IF) we get our file back. In the meantime, they have uploaded it 3 times. Still no fix. I have called every phone number that I can to complain.

I am paying 3 office employees to sit and do NOTHING since last week! They have done all the filing and went shopping for office supplies & cleaned the office. Now we are sitting around staring at each other! Not to mention that our Payroll taxes were due Monday, so we will pay penalties and interest if we ever get our file back and can submit the taxes! I have been on hold today currently, for 47 minutes trying to find out what is going on. No one there seems too concerned - meanwhile my business is at a standstill! I don't know what to do except to warn others - DON'T BUY QUICKBOOKS - look for some other accounting software with better Customer Service! And, OH - did I mention I paid $3,299.00 for their "SERVICE PLAN"!!! Don't get ripped off like us.

In May I had to purchase Quickbooks 2016 to keep my enhanced payroll. It has never worked right. Cannot get the tax forms needed. Just will not work. No help from customer service. They always want me to go online & my computer is not connected to the internet for various reasons, security being the biggest. Always could do invoices, account payable, account receivable, payroll & all tax forms needed via disk update from Quickbooks until I purchased the 2016 edition. It is terrible!!! Look for a simple program I can do offline that includes my payroll. Quickbooks just isn't doing it any longer. Customer service is a mess, usually someone I cannot understand.

Promises the world before you buy! I need highly customized invoices due to state and federal regulations associated with my business. An Intuit sales rep told me that it's NO PROBLEM! So I'm excited to buy and get moving on it, turns out there's only 5 different invoices to choose from and little customization is allowed. So, I spend 2.5 hours on the phone trying to figure out if I can get the correct invoice.

Finally get in touch with someone that knows what they are doing after the first hour and a half, show him my paper invoice, he tells me it's not a problem to digitize my paper invoice and get it working with all of Intuit's services where my field techs can access it, for an additional $400. I explained to him that there's no way I'm going to fork out more money when his company has failed every expectation thus far! Instead of reassuring me, he told me "Sir, hang up the phone and have a nice day." I quickly called Quickbooks subscription cancellation number at 5:40pm PST and was on hold for 19 minutes. As soon as the call was answered, I was hung up on. Imagine my surprise when I find out their customer service number closes at 6:00pm PST. Find a cloud service to host your spreadsheets. Less-headaches.

First off, if you are considering processing any transactions with this poor excuse of a company, STAY AWAY! Poor customer service, no follow up, and they steal your money! We processed 7, maybe 8 transactions with them and we have yet to see a dime! We stopped selling on eBay and opened a store on Shopify (great selling platform by the way), but we have yet to be paid a single dime from Intuit Quickbooks, they won't answer emails and we have gotten the runaround to release our funds of $1,706.51!!! State attorney is getting involved and I will make sure this company is shut down... PERIOD. They have taken from others! STAY AWAY!

We have a person working in our office who does some data entry and filing. I was training her to do our invoicing our clients and to receive payment from our clients. When she tried to do an invoice or receive a payment from one of our clients who is on our wholesale billing and that are online, we kept getting an error that she did not have access. After talking to support, they showed us how to give her access. Go into your team members and client access, check the box in front of the client. We did this only to find out that by giving her this access, she now had access to my client's books, not just ours, and she could make changes to our account. When I sold the online to my clients I assured them that their files were secure.

I now had to send letters to all my clients who are online and advise them of the security breach. I have contacted the Office of the President and an upper support technician stated that yes they have had several comments on this issue and are working on it. They don't seem to see this as any big deal. They requested that I send them what my ideas of team members should be, and what I would like to have my employees to have access to. I should not have to grant access to client's files for someone to issue an invoice or receive a payment from my accounting. She stated that they are working on it but it may take some time. I was amazed that they do not see this as a security breach. I am writing this so other people are aware of the issue.

I have been using the product since 2008. Over that period of time, I have lost hundreds of hours of work. The software has numerous bugs. When you're entering data, if you do anything out of sequence the software will just erase all your data entry and you have to start over. Today I was entering vendor names and account numbers for imported Quickbooks data and I had entered about 25 vendor names and then came across a new vendor. I entered the new vendor name and hit tab and Quickbooks prompted me to "Quick Add" the new vendor name, which I clicked yes. Immediately Quickbooks added the vendor and wiped out all the data entry I had done on all the 25 previous entries.

This is one example of the many scenarios where bugs have dropped data. Also BEWARE, MANY banks and credit card companies DO NOT SUPPORT Quickbooks because Intuit FORCES the Institutions to pay fees to use the Quickbooks. I will stop using ALL Intuit products in 2017, I am fed up with the many things you CANNOT do with Intuit products. Why you cannot import credit card transactions or checking account transactions from a spreadsheet is the single WORST design flaw that proves that Intuit is determined to milk every last penny from their users and vendors, because they are the market leader and people allow them to get away with the crime.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! Got over promised by the QuickBooks salesperson. They told me was going to be easy to import my data from XERO, and made a HUGE MESS. I try to get in touch with them, numerous time, but they don't try to help you after you pay for your subscription. Strongly recommend to go to Xero. Much better service. And if you need help, easy to get someone from the support team. QuickBooks if you're going to promise a migration, do it right, or don't do it at all! Thanks for nothing.

I have been using QuickBooks since 1999. In the last 10 years or more Intuit has outsourced customer service to the Philippines. There you can talk to polite people who repeat everything you say and understand almost nothing. As I write this I am on my 3rd hold for 45 minutes. QB 2015 accountant stopped working at a workstation. The other workstations are fine. I have been verified as a pro advisor 3 times and transferred 4 times. The first tech diagnosed the problem as my data file manager on the workstation needs replacing. It is corrupt. Still waiting... Not really service at all!

This company is a rip off. For a glorified spreadsheet that does not even work as it should they should be held accountable. Things are miscalculated, timesheets do not work properly, sick time and vacation time do not accrue properly - massive headaches. Indian phone support is worse than incompetent and I do mean worse. I am continually searching for another solution and as soon as I find one I am gone from QB and after a year of this I am thinking I will not trust Intuit with Turbo Tax either. They truly SUCK.

I spent 40 minutes on the phone with 2 boys who I could barely understand. They made small talk while stalling for something... I don't know what. Then when the "product specialist" came on the line he kept repeating himself, asking me why I wanted to switch to the online version. Only after explaining it multiple times did he tell me that the monthly rate is 'per company' (I have 4) and the payroll service would increase significantly and I would have to enter all my payroll information manually. I cannot believe that this company survives in our current technological environment. There must be another software available, I will be shopping for sure.

THIS HAPPENED TODAY. So Quickbooks support is likely using a script for the hardsell of unnecessary Quickbooks support plans. My COO called Quickbooks support to ask "how do we void a paycheck". And was then asked to give access to his computer. Big mistake! The heavily Indian accented alleged Quickbooks support guy named "Andrew **" (Oh yeah, that's an Indian name. Not!) support tech then says, "oh, you have big problems. Your data is infracted and your log files are infracted." Really? So my COO calls me, and I then get my company tech support on a conference call. I have some tech savvy too and never heard this before. He repeated the same thing he told my COO and kept saying my "server was infracted or my network was infracted" but he could fix it for $399 one time fee or $499 for annual support subscription.

So I used the help search function within Quickbooks and it said it was only $299 for the year! And he kept saying we were at "high risk of losing all your data." He must have said that five times. It was a high-pressure sales pitch for sure. Both my company tech support vendor and I just did not believe this high-pressure sales tactic because he was being vague and uttered the same phrases about "losing all your data". THIS IS A SCAM IN MY OPINION. So we ran the verify data program from utilities and we ran the rebuild data program from utilities and Quickbooks' own software FOUND 0 ISSUES. THIS IS A SCAM. BEWARE.

Last week I entered a bill once and it entered into QB Online twice. When I paid the bill it also paid it twice. I spent 2 hours on the phone with tech support. We did get the matter resolved but this is not the first time I had this happen. Today I went to pay another bill that was previously in the system. It was completely gone. Tech support suggested I just reenter the bill. That in itself is no big deal but losing data is. What other data may have been corrupted. Since I started using QB online I have spent over 40 hours with Tech Support fixing problems I did not cause. I would not use it but my accountant is in another city and it allows her to reconcile our account. I would say if you have a choice, do not use this product.

I wish I could give them 0!!! PLEASE!!! Do not use Intuit - Quickbooks Merchant account without reading this review first!!! When you sign up they are very friendly and the application process is really easy. As soon as you make your first transaction they will put your money on hold and make your life miserable!! They will ask you for a ton of papers in order to "investigate" before they believe you are entitled to YOUR MONEY. Since I did not have the luxury to wait until they finish their "investigation", I had to cancel the transaction and ask the customer for a different method of payment. I called Intuit to cancel this transaction and spoke to a lady who guided me through the process to reverse the transaction.

Want to know the outcome?? Intuit took the money from My bank account and refunded the money to my customer when the reason I had canceled the transaction was because they had put the money on hold, therefore, the money NEVER reached my bank account. The transaction was for over $20,000.00. Of course, they put my bank account on RED and like 4-5 automatic transactions did not go through. The bank will charge me 35.00 for each NSF transaction. All these happened on a Friday, therefore, I was not able to make payroll either.

I had to call like 3 times and speak with like 6 different people just to tell me that it was a mistake, that they will refund the money but it will take like 48 hrs to be effective and that there were nothing else they could do about that. Simple as that. No regrets!! They also charged me a fee for $665.00. I still don't know why. I am going to make an appointment with a consumer lawyer as well as filing a complaint with the Consumer Protection Agency.

Intuit downloaded a link in my Quickbooks that promised QuickBooks Mobile Monthly, but when I signed up, didn't say that it only worked with Quickbooks Online, not Quickbooks Desktop versions until I was already signed up. I have spent 4 months now trying to get this canceled, and once again I have spent over an hour on the phone, getting transferred between departments, and have reached a final department that claims that they can cancel it. I will see next month I guess. I recommend not using anything that requires help from Intuit Customer support. As for me, I'm divesting myself of every software package or financial service that has an Intuit label on it. I don't have an Hour to waste every month trying to cancel a $10 item. This is the last in a series of calls attempting to cancel this service.

I have used Quickbooks Self Employed for almost two years, I could not be more disappointed with this product. The platform is unreliable. Unfortunately, all of my accounting and tax info is entered into the application, making it nearly impossible for me to quit the service until the end of the tax year. The application is supposed to import transactions from your credit card and/or bank and then allow you to characterize those transactions in order to capture all of your scheduled business expenses. The application is also designed to help you estimate your quarterly taxes.

The problem is the application imports the bank and credit card transactions and then repeats them multiple times in the QB Self Employed app. For a single credit card transaction, it is not unrealistic for this transaction to show up in QB 6-8 times, each transaction requiring the user to categorize the transaction... taking up time and effort.

I have asked Intuit support to help resolve the problem, same responses each time "Just exclude the transactions that are multiple entries." So their solution is for me to just take more time characterizing entries that appear multiple times in the QB transaction log. I have asked support to fix the problem no less than 6 times in the year and a half I have had this service, each time they promise they have fixed the error. There is no one to talk to except over email and they clearly don't understand the issue as they are obviously being subcontracted by a third party in a foreign country. Overall just a horrible experience and a horrible company to do business with. If you look at the reviews online, you need to use caution... the company themselves offer a page with reviews but only provide access to the good reviews... Never use Intuit, horrible.

Well, about a week ago my Quickbooks online account stopped allowing me to access from my work computer. I had a red exclamation next to the http: and it would not give me the area to sign on, although it did show the upgrade area for downloading the service on my computer. I called Quickbooks believing that since this is an online service, they would be able to get me back up and running. I was able to sign in from my home computer and my cell phone. So, the man who answered got me in a chat with him and signed onto my computer so he could see my screen. When he saw the red exclamation he proceeded to tell me that I would need a 3rd tier tech support and then he opened my notepad and typed in the cost. I immediately was angry. Why would I pay someone to get to my sign on page when I had done nothing to change my computer or do anything that would cause me not to be able to sign in.

I have plenty of Virus protections and privacy walls. When I clicked on the exclamation, it stated that my connection may not be private. I was angry, and then it dawned on me, they are just trying to sell tech support, there is nothing wrong with my computer, they probably sent out something so that I would not be able to sign on. So, I did a bit of a rant... I do have professional computer experts downstairs at my company, but I did not want to take them away from that, but I told him, now I would, I would find out what Quickbooks had done to create this problem and then I would call my son-in-law the lawyer and I would sue them for trying to dupe me into purchasing tech support. As the tech watched my screen, I used my snipping tool to copy everything he said, the prices he had typed into my notepad and I told him goodbye.

As I closed the chat program, the second screen came up with a review of the customer service rep, which, I began to type up as not helpful, but then it dawned on me, I had probably scared them, so I opened up a new screen and tried to sign into Quickbooks which had not worked in at least a week, and guess what? It suddenly worked... out of the blue. The customer rep had done nothing, at least on my side, and suddenly the problem had disappeared. I find it very funny that threatening them with a lawsuit suddenly fixed my problem. But, I guess that is up to you to believe or not. I truly believe they are just trying to get money out of businesses to fix problems that they create. If I was a big business, I might have just paid it and forgot about it, but I am not. $395 is a decent amount of money for my company to pay out, and I am not going to just throw it out the window.

We are a parent volunteer non-profit organization that has been set-up on Quickbooks for years. The treasurer position will transfer from person to person every year or two and Quickbooks is now telling us without calling the original treasurer who set up the program they cannot give us a validation code. Of course there is a possible workaround that can take a few days (or a week when you have a holiday coming up), but in the meantime I am unable to pay vendors or parents. This is not acceptable to an organization like ours that doesn't have a consistent laptop or person doing our books from year to year.

We do not need payroll, or invoicing, or the myriad of other options... we just need to keep track of where our money is going and cut checks, but now I can't even do that! THANK YOU INTUIT! Thank you for the amazing program that is only good for the recycling bin AND for locking down our records on a program WE PAID FOR. We are looking at other self-contained programs that we can switch to that will not hinder our year over workload.

Quickbooks lost 6 months' worth of data. Spent 1.75 hours troubleshooting. The technician had no idea what he was doing. Problem is not solved. Asked to talk to a manager. He had no idea what he was doing. Tech support is in India. Nobody gives a crap or has a value of time and resources there. They reflect their cultural values onto the customer, in that, everybody is a number, nobody matters, nothing is urgent, and NOTHING effective will get done. Completely dysfunctional. Those people don't get it and they will NEVER get it. Quit sending tech support to 3rd world countries. It's cheap and completely ineffective.

In July 2016 I signed up to use Method, an app of Intuits Quickbooks online (QBO), to manage my carpet/tile cleaning business. Method, which is supposed to sync with QBO, updated their computer platform in mid-August which caused my customer data to be severely messed up once it synced with QBO. Invoices were missing names. Some had duplicate names. Some had duplicate mailing address, etc. It was 2 1/2-month nightmare trying to get the data straight as Method blamed QBO and QBO blamed method, neither taking responsibility for the error.

It was important for us to have our data correct in Method so we could use Saasphalt, an app based on the Method platform, that I could fully customize for functionality of my business. In late July 2016, I had an in-depth phone conversation with Matt Raiser, creator of Saasphalt, about the customizations I needed for my business. We weren’t able to start the customizations right away because he told me I needed to get set-up with Method first, which took almost 3 months because of ongoing sync issues with Method and QBO and our errant data.

I explained to Matt I needed him to build a box where I could choose which areas (plural) I was servicing in a customers home. I sent him attachments of what I needed (which he said he couldn’t open), as well as a copy of my paper invoice, which I asked him to make Saasphalt function like my paper invoice. On my invoice it has a rooms/areas column on the far L where I can write in which areas were being serviced. I also asked for duplicate buttons to be able to duplicate estimates, work orders. I was told it would take 2-3 hrs at $150/hr to complete the customizations; however, what he made I can’t even use. He created a dropdown box where only 1 area could be checked at a time. I have an email where he referenced areas (plural) 7 times, but he claims he didn’t know we wanted to mark areas.

I had a 3-way conversation with him and my assistant on Oct 13th 2016 to discuss what could be done to expedite us using his program. He told us in order to choose multiple areas, we needed to use a different screen in his system called Proposals. This was the 1st we had heard of the term Proposals essentially. It’s a fancy word for estimates. We had a great conversation and it seemed like we were all on the same page until that weekend I saw $1050 charged for the useless dropdown box and the 2 duplicate buttons (not $300-$450 as I was quoted). He also told us on the phone my monthly charges would be $140/month for using his company. Turns out it’s $210 as I have to pay for him to have access to my account for the customizations. He has done ZERO work on the account since our conversation. He has ignored more emails than he has answered.

My assistant has asked multiple times for him to not charge for the useless single area dropdown box and asked what it would cost to finish the customizations. No response. We did get an email last week (Nov 7th) that said he noticed problems with our working relationship and his company won’t be able to assist with Method/Saasphalt customizations any longer. I emailed asking specifically what the issues were with our working relationship and he response was I have no interest in rehashing the issues. I literally have not been able to use Saasphalt AT ALL in the past month and as of right now I can’t even print an invoice to mail to a customer, as it comes up blank. He overcharged me, made an error and walked away.

I was charged $1050 for a job I was quoted $300-$450. I was told it would be $140/month. It's $210/month (since switching to Saasphalt). I’ve paid over $1500 for a program since August that I haven’t been able to use AT ALL in the past month and only for a few weeks before my data got messed up. Matt has wasted a tremendous amount of my time and my assistant’s time. I’ve had to take off from work to address these issues with Matt and been losing sleep because of the added stress!

I have tried to get Intuit/QBO to hold their 3rd party apps, Method and Saasphalt, accountable and they said they have no control over what they do. I find this absurd as I have been paying monthly and NOT getting the service I paid for. I’ve repeatedly asked to not be charged until I can actually use the program, but every month I’ve been charged. This past month it was $70 more and I CAN’T EVEN PRINT AN INVOICE, much less create a new one. 3 months of paperwork has been piling up and really interfering with day to day operations of my business and no one cares. Hopefully you can help me!!

Today I received an email from one of the higher-ups at Method who says my account will be terminated Dec 16th. I’ve repeated asked what I’ve done wrong, why I’m being punished, and why I’ve been paying for something that I CANNOT USE and no one has answers. Please help me! I looked online and Intuit has hundreds of complaints against them both. Method and Saasphalt are 3rd party apps of theirs. I find it hard to believe a company that big doesn’t hold their apps accountable for their actions! I have numerous emails backing up my complaint and mistreatment.

I build systems and servers. I have installed QB Pro 2015 and the Accountant version several times on my main invoicing system several times. Some update has slowed their software down to the point I am now looking for a viable replacement accounting package. My invoicing system is an Intel i7 Skylake 6700 system. Running WIN7 64 (other systems in my shop are running versions 8.1 and 10. All 64). 16GB RAM, etc. My processes running are set as about as minimum as I dare. I am also experiencing intermittent "... cannot print another program..., which is BS. There are no other programs running. It is getting so damn slow, I just have to sit and wait and wait. I have now had to write a quick batch file to clear our/rename QBPRINT, but most time I have to reboot either the system or the software.

All my systems had a remove Hard Drive Activity LED mounted on the monitors to verify that the hard drive are processing. The main invoicing system just runs, and runs, and run. Here's what seems to be running for QB Pro: QBW32. EXE 32 at 203,404K (enormous resource hog), qbupdate. exe 32 at 11,936K (Why is an update hogging resources?), splwow6. exe at 5,572K (a Win program for printing 32-bit apps on a 64 system), qbmapi64. exe at 2.664K.

I have been using Quickbooks since 2001. Mainly for writing checks and creating invoices. I upgraded to QB 2014 Premier Pro and started to use it for my real estate business which for me was a bad idea in the history of bad ideas! QB 2014 is not recommended for Windows 10 users! I hired two different pro advisers. The first one charged me $90 per hour and totally screwed up my Quickbooks which required a reinstall of the software! The second adviser gave me instructions on how to reconcile my bank balance and it's still not working and won't return my calls. I am going to use Excel 2016 from now on. I will advise all my Real Estate colleagues to stay away from this product! I have spent $500 for advisers for nothing!!! All is I have now is a hole in my wallet and have to do everything from scratch using Excel! In my opinion the only thing pro advisers are good at is grabbing your money!

I signed up to a subscription at $24.50 per month for Quickbooks Online Australia despite having read several negative reviews to test for myself. Numerous attempts to log on initially denied stating no account exists. I attempted with two emails as one no longer exists. No links online to cancel subscription therefore making this entire process a waste of time. Robert in Sales just said "sorry unable to help as there is nothing he could do." Sent several chat requests which I was then locked out to further contact. Sent an email as well as one to Facebook Messenger. As you can read, my vocabulary is basic & in point format as this is unproductive & certainly a waste of my precious time.

Payroll problems also - I had a payroll issue that they said I could not resolve it myself. They said my accountant had to resolve it and it created $300 in billable hours ON TOP of still paying a monthly fee.

I spent numerous hours today attempting to get my payroll subscription to work. I was given a "service key" that was invalid and customer service was unable to get it corrected. They also refused to refund my payment. I have a close friend that specializes in class action lawsuits and has won extremely large awards against major corporations. I will be contacting her this afternoon since I am certain that I am not the only one affected adversely by this company! BTW that the last person I spoke with who said his name was "Archie" admitted that it was a false name and that there were several others "named Archie". We will be subpoenaing the phone records to find out who I was speaking to.

Intuit - Quickbooks Company Profile