toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Achieve Today

Thanks for sharing such personal things with us Christine. We are here for you and will continue to be by your side. The growth you are experiencing will only expand and open up new possibilities for you in your life. You are such a valuable person and you make such a positive impact on the world around you. Keep growing and learning. The future is yours.

Original review: July 7, 2017

Achieve Today has changed my life! I've been a student of Achieve Today since 2013. These last four years have opened my eyes to see myself in a new light. I've struggled with low self-esteem, depression, and suicidal thoughts. I hated my life and I hated myself for being the person I was. Working with Achieve Today's Coaches has awakened a person that I thought I could never be. I look for the positive in every bad situation now and I can't express how much of a different person I am. I love myself and my life. It's all about being happy and influencing those around you to be happy too. I can't thank Achieve Today enough for helping me be the person that I am today. I've recommended this program to my family and friends. And I recommend it to all those that struggle in life!

Achieve Today

Thanks for posting about your experience so far Danny. We are excited to have you as part of the Achieve Today family! It only gets better from here!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

The explanations that I received regarding Achieve Today were clear, concise and contextual. Moreover, the enrollment process was simple and easy. I am looking forward to meeting with my coach on Tuesday.

Achieve Today

Wow! Thank you for the great review Julie! We are so grateful for your trust and recommendation. To be a part of such an amazing transformation such as yours is truly an honor. You are an incredible person.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

Achieve Today has allowed me to you very quickly get to and clear some old issues that I've been holding me back for years. I can't tell you what a relief it has been to find a safe place to process these issues so effectively. The information is outstanding. The processes are simple, effective and easy to use. The journaling has made it easy for me to see common themes that I hadn't seen before because it wasn't all written down in one place. This is a program that you can trust... just take a deep breath and take it one step at a time. It's created amazing results in my life and it will for you too. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Achieve Today

We are so pleased to hear your progress and excitement Sarah! Thanks for taking the time to write this review. There are so many great things in store for you!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I started Achieve Today ten months ago. Since I started, I have seen improvements in several areas of my life, self-awareness, self-motivation, self-confidence, organization, and productivity. I am a small business owner, full-time doctoral student, and writer/blogger. When achieve today I started I was overwhelmed with life and responsibilities. At first, I was not sure how to fully take advantage of the coaching calls or the group coaching sessions. I realized that scheduling time for these works best for me. I understood this process as taking time for myself which was much needed. The one on one coaching calls are amazing and have promoted self-growth. I never thought that my personal growth would evolve so quickly. The one on one calls with Marci has been so beneficial to my growth. I never thought I would be in the place that I am in now.

Achieve Today

Sharon, we are so happy you found such meaning and direction from our coaching in some very difficult times. We are here for you.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I was going through a tough time after my husband died and a month later my twin sister. I was depressed and searching for a reason to exist. Gil ** was my first mentor. He would call me once a week and check on my progress. He never pushed, but helped guide me to find my passion in life. I really missed our chats when we finished the sessions. My next mentor was Emma **. She helped me in my coaching classes. It was a perfect fit, because she was into nutrition and health too. These programs have given me a purpose in life and helped me in all aspects of my relationships.

Achieve Today

We appreciate the insight Erica on the value of the on-call coaching! Remember we are there for you and the coaches will help you as you need it. There are so many exciting things ahead for you!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I have been very pleased with the progress I have been able to make while working with Achieve Today. There are so many resources and the people I have interacted with have been all very patient with me as I figure out what limiting beliefs are plaguing me. The on-call coaching has been the most valuable tool for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Achieve Today?

Achieve Today

We really appreciate the great review Shari! Thanks for giving us the trust to work with you in your healing process.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

The coaches at Achieve Today are helpful in facilitating my healing. The coach listens to me and is helpful with guidance on how to overcome the issue. I find the coaches to be compassionate and understanding. I do not feel any judgement with what I am telling the coach. Highly recommend Achieve Today if you feel stuck or depressed.

Achieve Today

Dale, becoming an author can be overwhelming and discouraging at times. But with the tools and insight you are gaining, along with your desire to succeed, you are well on your way to reaching your true potential. Thanks for taking the time to post your experience!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Truly appreciate the care and coaching Achieve Today have provided to me as an aspiring author. Every call has inspired my work and provided me with the information and guidance needed to keep moving into my success. I appreciate Adam's genuineness and insight, invaluable in my journey.

Achieve Today

Clairissa, we love to see your progress and excitement with your journey. Gil is a great coach and really cares about his students. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience has been!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I must say that the guidance, care and support I have received from my coach, Gil, has been phenomenal. He possesses an insight into what I need to move forward that is supranatural. His advice has truly manifested positive changes in my life. This entire experience has been marvelous, beyond my expectations.

Achieve Today

The future is bright Jo! In the year ahead you will see the world change for your good. Such great things lie ahead. We appreciate your review!

Original review: July 31, 2017

Tom ** was such a great help to me as a coach, I am so happy I decided to invest in myself and I am thrilled and excited for the future. It's going to be a fun year! My experience has been excellent and I look forward to learning new strategies and ways of directing my future.

Achieve Today

We appreciate the review Vanessa! Thanks for being such a great student. We believe in your potential and cant wait to continue to see your growth.

Original review: July 30, 2017

This program has really helped me stay focused and on track towards pursuing my dreams and pushing towards my goals. The curriculum applies to daily life and really helps to make a difference in perspective and managing. I would recommend this regularly rather than once! Gil has been amazing and has helped me feel empowered beyond what I had imagined coaching could do! Such a great experience so far and much more to come!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Achieve Today

Thanks Desirée! We are excited to have you as part of the team! The insight you are gaining on limiting beliefs will literally transform your life and relationships. Stick with it. We are here for you.

Original review: July 26, 2017

When I begin this program I was looking for help with the law of attraction. Little did I know that it was going to involve so much wisdom on emotional intelligence. I am gaining so many insights on limiting beliefs and how easy it is to clear them and replace them with more supportive beliefs! I recommend this program to anyone wanting to attract more positive things and experiences into their lives!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Achieve Today

Thanks Maria! Your confidence will keep growing and your experiences in life will improve in ways you cant now imagine. We are here for you every step of the way.

Original review: July 26, 2017

So far an excellent experience. People are very kind, direct and make me feel confidence. Everything was clearly explained and in detail. I feel excited to work, learn and be guided by this group of people. I believe I am making the best decision.

Achieve Today

Thanks for the review Masha! We are so excited to hear about your experience so far. As you continue to grow with the knowledge and understanding you are gaining, the world will continue to change and move you towards your goals. Keep up the great work!

Original review: July 24, 2017

I highly recommend the one on one coaching from Achieve Today. The coaches are great, each has his or her own specialty and they really take the time to listen to you, support you and help you get further. Thanks to the team of Achieve Today I have been able to work on my challenges, taking my level of thinking to a higher level. I have seen that reflected in several areas of my life. It is amazing how the world around us changes commensurate to our level of thinking. It feels like I am back on track and reaching for the stars!

I have found the coaches all to be very helpful, inspiring and they encourage you to become a better version of yourself. They are there to guide on your journey of self discovery and to help you overcome barriers. They are very patient and they call you if you haven't checked to the coaching support for a period of time just to make sure everything is ok with you and they are there if needed. A very professional organisation and would happily recommend them to anyone.

I was struggling in growing my business and just could not understand what was blocking me from advancing. I knew I needed help from others who have walked this road I was on and found success. My husband and I joined Achieve Today about a Month ago, the tools and insights we have gained in such a short time are profoundly affected, not just for our business, but for our lives as a whole. Thank you Achieve Today!

I really love the coaching support team, they are such caring, wonderful people. Every time I call in with a knot, they untie it gently and leave me not only untied but enriched... Their positive feedback and support are also very encouraging: It's great to be told that you've been brave and you're great when you've just been through the wringer, emotionally speaking! :) Also, after almost 10 months in the program, I can see that all this work is getting me somewhere. Not only am I more conscious of my patterns and limiting beliefs but I have more tools that I can use to work on myself. I'm definitely more positive and stronger now than when I started - I've a clearer mind too. Finally, being an empath, I find that all this work on feelings is a tremendous help for me in learning to discern what is mine and what is not. Phew... Talk about relief! :)

I want to thank all the people from Achieve Today who have helped me along my journey. I started the program not really knowing what I would get out of it. After practicing the program and being coached one on one by one of the top personal development coaches in the world I can truly say I recommend this program to everyone. Everyone is in need of coaching in one way or another. The coaching program Achieve Today offers was specialized to my needs, making it a program that was catered to my life and my situations. I can say that I feel like I finally have a hold of my life and know the direction and path I want to be on. I thank Achieve Today for my accomplishments and the success I have achieved in my life! Fantastic experience. Thank you!!!

I just wrote to Tom **, my first Achieve Today coach. I am so grateful to him for taking me from a fearful, closed down person with a bleak outlook to the opening up of a beautiful flower, fragrant and full of positivity. I am grateful for his opening me up to situations that were about to happen on the financial front, to be absolutely showered with money. I have never felt that before. I am grateful to him for opening me up to new and old friends, the latter who were all around me. I am grateful to him for opening me up to the idea of coaching, giving me new tools to use for myself and others, and growing my confidence. Without him, I would never be ready for the next stage of my development with Rainbow.

I am grateful for Laurie **, who told Darlene to come find me and ask me to work with her. Darlene pointed out that I was undervaluing myself, and Tom and I worked on that. Increasing my tutoring rate to $50/hr helped me earn more money faster and repay $9300 to my IRA with no penalties or interest. Darlene and I are building a wonderful business together, and supporting each other in every facet along the way. We are both quite spiritual and are coaching along with tutoring with our students, in our own ways. I am so grateful to her for all of this, as well as the help she has given me in aspects I don't have full experience with. She is wiser than she gives herself credit for. We are also becoming fast friends, and we can trust each other to weave and create together, as well as personally.

I am grateful for Rainbow **, my second and executive coach. In the past few months, she has helped me learn to trust and respect myself, and to access my intuition. I am so very much more aware of everything I am feeling in the moment, and I am feeling that my instant reactions/decisions are right. I have started personal prayer again, which I was told to abandon as I grew up. My requests and expressions are more mature, and I do not expect a specific answer at a specific time.

The answers have come in the middle of the night, and at other really odd times. Never have I ignored these answers, and I never will neglect this spiritual relationship again. I am grateful to myself for working very hard, and being open and ready to receive it all. Because if I wasn't, I am sure it would all pass me by. I am loving all of the changes that have come so far, and I look forward to more progress as I continue to work over time. Thank you coaches, and thank you Achieve Today!

For years I had been doing a lot of self-help seminars for license renewals CEUs. I had invested much time in my quest to identify what was slowing my progress of expanding my business. I always had money when I needed it; had new equipment that I purchased and new techniques to share with my clients. I considered myself a research junkie finding new ways to help everyone including myself. Little did I know I had something called LIMITING BELIEFS. One of my classes I was attending had information about limiting beliefs and referred to a company called Achieve Today. I was interested so I signed up to have 7 coaching sessions. Chronic pain made it very difficult for me to sit at the computer but, I was taking action to achieve the things I desired.

I was assigned a coach and he gave me the tasks to complete. About my 3rd session he challenged me with another question, I had to stop and think then I cried. I had no idea I was in chronic pain because of the loss of my mom. She died 3 years ago. She was my best friend. It was almost instant. I was holding onto the loss of my mom in my muscles. My thoughts were so intense I was pushing the pain inward. I know I could not have achieved this miracle without a coach. I highly recommend it. The mind is very powerful and it only does two things. It listens to our words we say to ourselves and the pictures we visualize. It can’t tell if the story is real. Change the story and get a COACH.

I attended one of Achieve Today's live events and was very impressed. I enjoyed each speaker. All very thought provoking and excellent ways to help us daily in our lives. Well planned, great activities, met great people from around the world and exceptional. Recommend to everyone!

My initial experience with Achieve Today was impressive. Their interviewing and screening process was detailed and meticulous and all the people I dealt with were invested in making sure that I was the correct candidate for their programme. I am excited to start!

I've been a customer of Achieve Today for a year and a half and I've participated in both their high and low cost programs. Currently, I'm not working personally with a coach, but I do have a membership to their online platform iAchieveToday. This company and their curriculum is great! You're not gonna find a nicer and more willing team out there that has a desire to help you with achieving your goals. I've talked with the support coaching team and most the coaches. They're great people that have helped me remove many limiting blocks and beliefs, mainly in the area of relationships and money. I feel much more confident in every area of my life and I know that the things Achieve Today has taught me will benefit not only me, but my future posterity, which is a comforting feeling.

This is a program that has worked. From getting personal advice from their coaches to going through their online content, I've found a lot of things that have resonated with me. The Achieve Today team have all been very kind and are always willing to help. I look forward to my future growth with their love and support. Thank Achieve!

I have no idea why anyone would rate this company poorly. I've had nothing but great communication and amazing coaching that has helped me in so many ways. Sure there is a cost to it, but the mental shift I've experienced from this coaching has been well worth the investment. I've never felt better or treated better by a company. Kudos to Achieve Today and what they are doing!

I signed up for Achieve Today for a year-long program in February of 2015. I was down on my luck, and friend recommended them for coaching. 2 years later and I can honestly say it was one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life. From the massive curated online self-development library, to the on-demand coaching staff, it seemed like everything was made just for me. I still pay for monthly access to their website and coaches, and cannot see myself stopping that anytime soon.

I've taken two courses now and benefited from each of them greatly. Everyone I have worked with at the company has been professional and friendly. Great people who do great work. The changes I have made in my personal and professional life since taking courses have yielded benefits and returns far greater than my investment. A+ Experience.

This company has been incredible. From the moment I talked to the consultant and now having worked with all of the coaches, this has been an amazing journey. I was a bit skeptical at first but I knew I needed some help internally and these people at Achieve Today really helped me through this process. I have seen companies that claim to take care of their customers and not deliver so I had this in the back of my mind. But my experience with everyone at Achieve Today has been exceptional. They are responsive and I feel that they do their best to help you. As long you do the homework and take this seriously, you will see major shifts in your mindset.

I was not good at first at doing my homework and I appreciated the coaches hold me accountable to making sure this gets done in order to see results. They taught me how to take responsibility and not play the victim and point the finger at everyone else. If you do the work, and trust the process, this will change your life. I am forever grateful to have found this company.

I was interested in reaching my goals which were financial and talked to salesman a couple times. He was very friendly and was going to give me a deal on the use of the program and website and coaching. He wanted 1500 and I couldn't afford it so he tried for 150 and I couldn't afford it. So he got down to 95 which I thought was the price of the program so I said OK. I didn't know it would be every month which I couldn't afford. When I didn't pay the second month they called and wanted payment so I said I wanted out and he said it cost $300 to stop and I said no way. They threatened to turn me over to collection agency. I don't know if collections is part of their co. from Provo, UT or not. They had my account number from the original $95 and they cleaned out my checking account of $500 plus the $200 I transferred in. They took that also and left me with .66 cents. I'm looking for recourse. Don't get scammed from Achieve Today.

I got a call from Achieve Today following a free e-book I downloaded. They talked to me and say they would offer me a free session with a coach or something.

and then did a hard sell on me. I told them I wanted to get myself out of debt where I was financially was really difficult and I had only a part-time job. They told me to sign up and pay $3000 on my credit card because I didn't have money and they will help me change my life around, guaranteed.

In exchange, I spoke to people on the phone once a week about my problem and they just told me to think positive and feel the light inside me. There was no real help in getting myself out of debt and in fact because of this payment, I ended up with a ton of debt that I am still struggling to pay today. They were not especially knowledgeable about business or financial debt or anything specific. Just people, ready to listen to whatever I had to say. But nothing came out of that and they are not professional psychologists or qualified in anything.

I complained at the beginning of the programme because I was not happy with the coach who shouted at me over the phone to get off my lazy butt, which was not really helpful as not really constructive and quite rude, especially I worked part-time because I had the whole house falling apart and needed to be on-site to look after all the work that needed to be done in emergency.

I complained again towards a few weeks later saying I didn't get any results and they said I should go on the website and do a couple of things, that really didn't offer me any results again, no breakthrough, no more clarity. What was offered and they said they would help me but they didn't, they just said to go on the website and follow my intuition about what should help me.

Halfway through the program, they updated the website to make it all nice and colourful, thanks to all the money they scammed out of people. The content was nothing that you couldn't find on Google. This is really the scam of the Century. If you want any help with your problem whatever they are, DO NOT SIGN UP with ACHIEVE TODAY. You will have been warned!

It's been several years since I signed up for the 1 year membership with achieve today. The only reason I am writing this is in hope that there is some type of class action lawsuit against this company since I am sure I am not the only one taken for a complete fool and the fact that I still pay this off on my credit card about 5 years later.

First off, you will be asked what you want and what's important to you and in my case it was my pre-school aged daughter. Once they get that emotional 'in' they target that and let you explain how it would be if only you could achieve your dreams for your child and that several people have succeeded in a rags to riches way using their program; you will be led to their testimonial page and made to feel as if you would be lucky to qualify for these services. Long story short; after agreeing to pay about 7 grand I got 8 private coaching sessions, unlimited access to website and a hotline access for questions.

The coach was really focused and I actually got something out of say the 1st three sessions; after that he flaked and missed a couple appointments and my 30 min sessions were usually about 22 min or less as he always called late. The online information was long winded and mostly completely dull - of course I wasn't ready for any real estate or investment information that was offered (duh - advise people to max out their credit cards and then share investing information). Really just an overpriced one on one coaching. I would have done much better going to live Abraham session(s) for a tiny fraction of the cost.

In the end, I felt inadequate for not maximizing my coaching sessions to improve my income. I did not ask for any type of refund as I knew that they recorded these statements that it's up to the individual and there are no financial improvement guarantees... blah... blah. Learned the hard way. I would like to see this company shut down as so that others don't fall for their misleading tactics to sell complete valuelessness! PS. The one good thing that came from this is that in my continued search for valuable information on improving life situations, I rediscovered the Abraham teachings and so much is free on YouTube! Now they are legit when it comes to helping others!! Do that instead!

I signed up for this program. I never used the coaching. I looked over the site long enough to tell it was not something. When I signed up they claimed the membership was $1,500, but they were giving me a discount down to $1,200. I am having financial difficulties and I am strapped to pay the monthly fee. I called to ask for it to be canceled and they refuse to cancel it until I paid the $300.00 back that they discounted the program. They will continue to take $100 a month out until I have paid $1,200 or until I pay them $300 to cancel the program. Great concept... Do a hard sell on someone in a desperate situation... Sell them something that is worthless... Then trap them into paying $1,200 because they can't afford $300.00 to get out.

Achieve Today Company Profile