Call toll free
4.80/5

Provo, UT

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2013, Achieve Today provides weekly personal development guidance through real life changes in health, relationships, careers and income. Their services include one-on-one personalized coaching, online learning, digital sources and live events from world renowned contributing authors, doctors and thought leaders. Learn more about their Guided Transformation® program today and awaken your greatness!

131 Achieve Today Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

As married biz partners who've done many courses & coaching, limiting beliefs as a focus to get past where we've been stopped before enrolled us. Most effective so far: individual coach Ken's work with us on personality traits being basic to all our choices & coupled with Personal Development Modules.

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I have been on the iAchieve course for a few months now and have been booking in for weekly coaching sessions in order to keep myself committed and present with the work. Most times that I ring in I don't anticipate having much to talk about but the experience is always surprising. Just talking to a coach can set off an immediate aha moment and clarify something I didn’t even know I had a problem with. I am finding it extremely useful and the coaches are just amazing at honing in precisely on what is underlying my issue. I thought I wouldn’t need to ring unless I was struggling with something but am finding the sessions give me extra insight and keep me on track. Many, many, many thanks to the coaches for simply being their awesome selves.

Resolution response: Dec. 13, 2018

Hallelujah! Yesterday and today people from Achieve Today have returned me the whole amount of money I've payed them for the course! Thanks to Consumer Affairs for enabling me to get the full refund!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

After my first review about Achieve Today was published here on Consumers Affairs, people from Achieve Today have called me and promised me to give me a full refund of the money they charged me for their course - $2995 and that's why I gave them two more stars on stars rating here on Consumers Affairs. Today I've seen that they've returned me on my account only 20$! I only recommend this site to persons who enjoy when other people are lying to them and stealing their money!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I am really impressed with the Team from Mindvalley. I have been dealing with chronic pain for the past several years. This site is full of cutting edge tools for excelling in any area of your life that needs support, encouragement or new skills. The coaches I have worked with provided just the right tools to get me feeling unstuck. I’m feeling more hopeful that I can heal myself and move on with my life feeling more empowered.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the review Sandra. The tools in the iAchieveToday platform can certainly help you get unstuck. Stick with the Achieve Today coaching and it will provide direction and insight to help you continually see results.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Joined iAchieve Today with my fiancé. It’s been really great for our journey l to financial freedom starting with becoming the person we need to be. It also help this relationship and communication. Definitely worth the investment.

Achieve Today response

Joining Achieve Today with your fiancee and making this coaching a resource can certainly be a valuable tool in your relationship! We are so glad its been worth the investment and helped with your mindset in attaining financial freedom. It will keep getting better by making this a priority in your life. We will be with you every step of the way.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Achieve Today?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

This one on one coaching was excellent in order to move past limiting beliefs and helping to be more self aware. I do wish it was a bit more business related, more business mentoring and figuring out how to move and take your business to the next level.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for writing this review Ruth. We will absolutely take your feedback and create more courses and training to help in these areas. We are glad to hear that you felt your coaching was excellent and helped move past limiting beliefs. Even better things to come!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I had great experience with Marci. We are from complete different culture but she understood my concerns very well. It was like talking with an old friend at the same time with her experience he taught me tools I can use in my day to day life. Love Life and be gentle on yourself, is something she always mentioned. It was hard initially but doing practice every day is very important. Fake it and eventually it will become habit and you will feel it as well. In fact today I was sharing with her that I have felt a change in my thought patterns from Lack mentality to positive mentality (not 100% but I am getting there). I can go on writing about Marci :) :). All I can say is Thank you from deep down within me.

Achieve Today response

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review of your experience with Achieve Today. We love hearing when you recognize the changes in your thought patterns and see the potential of what can happen. There are certainly great things ahead for you.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I learnt River Clearing from Alex, all the techniques that I am learning as part of the Achieve Today and helping me clear mental stumbling blocks paving way for becoming the man that I want to be. I am grateful to be part of the program.

Achieve Today response

We are grateful to have you as part of the team Lokesh. Its always motivating to clear out those mental stumbling blocks. Keep with it and the road to where you want to be will become more and more clear. We are with you!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I have had 3 Coaching calls so far from Jed and they have been inspiring, using good examples and analogies to help me make sense of the points. The homework is clearly communicated if a bit plentiful. I have started to notice some small changes in my behaviour using some of the techniques taught and feel very excited about my future (even though I’m still unclear about what it looks like).

My experience hasn’t been completely outstanding though as I haven’t given this program my full attention. When I was sold the program I already had a packed out schedule and knew I’d struggle to find time to dedicate to really brainstorming and reflecting on myself but the ‘now or never’ sales technique gave me the fear of missing out so I jumped right in and decided I’d have to find the time and I’m still trying to manage that. I don’t regret my decision though as you don’t know what you don’t know and sometimes you just have to get it going and perfect later!!!

Achieve Today response

We love hearing that you are starting to notice results already in your behavior and that you are excited about your future! Its great that you made the commitment to make changes in your life. No reason to put off till tomorrow what you can do today! :) We will help you make the time for implementing change. As you are already seeing, it will be well worth it the longer you keep putting the effort in. Changing your thought patterns takes work, but those fundamental changes will pay you back every day for the rest of your life. And we will be there for you every step of the way.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Alex gave me a call back close to the time I'd hoped for. He had great energy, asked the relevant questions to quickly gain focus on the area which I was wanting some assistance with and gave me some really good suggestions which were based on things he had found worked well from his own life experience in similar situations. What I really appreciate is the supportive honesty of the coaches at Achieve Today and how despite having not necessarily talked to you before I have found that every one of them has helped shine a perceptive light on the area which I want to grow in. I particularly found Alex helpful challenging me to do something I felt a little uncomfortable about around my limiting belief on feeling responsible for others (more so than is serving me at this time) and having a good sense of what would serve me the most.

From this one session which was a reactive I found just in it being reactive I was getting more comfortable in reaching out for help (instead of persisting with feeling that I have to figure things out for myself all the time) and also that having a completely outside non judgmental perspective helps, who is genuinely interested in helping you have breakthroughs and progress in the area you want to. I would also say that the good humoured nature of coaches like Alex really helps me not take things too seriously. After chatting to Alex I definitely think the issue of concern was a lot less prominent and I found it easier not to let it play on loop in my head and consequently kept focussed at work on what I needed to achieve. Thanks Alex.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the great insight into our program Jen! Its great to hear the breakthroughs you are having by really opening up and seeing the real potential of coaching. It certainly takes effort on your part. But with the commitment you are showing you will continue to see incredible results throughout your life.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

The coach guided me through the meditation. Taking the time to discuss the process and help me isolate a limiting belief. In guiding me through the visualisation it helped immensely to understand this powerful process of clearing a limited belief and replacing it with a more powerful one.

Achieve Today response

Its always exciting to learn the new tools you have at your disposal that help with clearing limiting beliefs and replacing them with different thought patterns to create abundance and happiness. Thanks for the review David!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Extremely bad experience with Achieve Today. I am subscribed on the e-mail list of Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad site and via that site I got an e-mail on which was link to inquiry connected to Rich Dad coaching and I filled it out because I wanted to join RD coaching program. Soon contacted me a man who represented himself as a person working for Rich Dad coaching and he set me up a term for the one hour consultation with a person who also represented himself as a Rich Dad coaching program director and who talked to me about RD coaching program.

At the end of that conversation I even gave him the number of my credit card but later when I paid for the education I found out that I am enrolled in the course on Achieve Today and that it is not the course I wanted and that that "Rich Dad coaching program director" actually works for Achieve Today but he didn't even mention Achieve Today during the whole consultation! I asked them to give me my money back but they didn't want to do that. They only wanted my money and they were very pushy to take it but they were not very quick to explain me in which course I am enrolled and on which site!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Signing up for Achieve sounded like a smart decision. I am grateful for signing up and participating in this life changing experience. I recommend this to anyone who is serious about making positive changes in their life.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the review Claudia! We are grateful to have you as part of our Achieve Today family. It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and taking part in your transformation.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Life can be stressful and tough at times, which is why we need others to help us process and manage our problems. The coaches can help you dissect the root causes of what's been holding you back; so that you can move forward and grow! I highly recommend for anyway who is determined to reach their goals!

Achieve Today response

Its great to have coaches that can help you discover and remove the things that hold you back from true growth. Keep at it David! There are even greater things ahead.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I have been taught to Achieve miracles! In 2011 I was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL). Then, I thought I was lucky to have the least aggressive kind of leukemia. Since joining this program, I know I can heal myself. Here is proof. In late 2017 my oncologist told me the CLL was progressing and we would have to start chemotherapy soon. Treatments started in March. I was given a list of possible side effects and medications to minimize these. Using the resources I learned in this program, I decided I was not going to experience those side effects. Using the power of my mind, I was able to significantly control any symptoms to the point I didn't need those medications for side effect control.

With the help of Adam **, I continued to heal myself! He taught me techniques and provided information to show me how. When treatment was complete, I had tests to see if the treatments worked. The test results were amazing! They were significantly better than my doctor thought or hoped could be achieved. My body no longer showed signs of a progressing disease. My spleen had shrunk to its normal size and the lymph nodes in my chest and abdomen had returned to normal. The doctor called it remission, but I know with the power of my mind my experience with this disease is over. Thank you Adam and the Achieve team for helping me discover the power of my mind! You are wonderful gifts to the world and I am grateful for all you do!

Achieve Today response

Wow! Norma, this testimonial is amazing to read. Even for us at Achieve Today. This review on the Achieve Today coaching we provide is incredible. We are so humbled to hear of the results you have seen from what we have taught. Its hard to argue that the power of our minds can significantly alter the world around us as well as our experiences. So many results point to what our minds can control, especially with our bodies. We can not thank you enough for sharing such a powerful and personal experience. We will continue to be by your side. Keep Achieving great things.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Achieve Today Business Coaching - I have been dealing with Jed ** at Achieve for the last couple of months. He has helped me immensely with getting my head in the right space. He also assisted in a matter totally unrelated. Thanks, Jed.

Achieve Today response

Its great to hear you are seeing such help getting your mind right and moving forward. We are excited to keep working with you and expanding your opportunity to find successes!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

As usual, my coaching call was wonderful. I always have amazing coaching when I call into Achieve Today. Every coach is always very positive, able to get me to express what needs to be said and can help me to both "see" how the challenge helped me, bring awareness that I had not thought of and what I can do to change things. I feel extremely empowered after all of my calls. Thank you for supporting me.

Achieve Today response

We love to hear the progress you are seeing from the coaching sessions. Always remember we are here for you. We are grateful to have you as part of the Achieve Today program.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

So extremely pleased with my coach Jed and all Achieve Today program has to offer. I’m learning how to awaken the greatness inside me. I’m in a few sessions now and I’ve already learned so much and feel like I’ve connected to my higher self??? Extremely excited to receive all the desires Of my heart, mind and soul. I highly recommend this program.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the recommendation Patricia! We are so happy to hear of your experience with the Achieve Today coaching program and get your review. To get your review after only a few sessions is exciting. We are glad to be a part of your journey and new life direction.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I have loved working with Ken. He has recommended a great many books and I have enjoyed reading all of them and have learned a great deal from them as well. I have also looked a lot at personal change and I have learned more about that and made me more solid. One thing I am a little disappointed in is that I thought the way the coaching program was explained that I would get more knowledge on investing and learning more about Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad lessons. I haven’t gotten that yet. Maybe it’s later on in the program, I’m not sure. That was just my impression going into the coaching program. Because I wanted help getting a start building my financial future. I have loved looking into personal change and I know it’s the first step, which is why I’m wondering if more financial stuff is later on. But I definitely came into the program hoping to gain more financial knowledge, not just self-improvement. Thank you.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the five star review Daniel! We are grateful to hear that you have learned so much already from your coach suggestions. Seeing that personal change is always exciting. Robert Kiyosaki has always said that the most critical piece to his success in any area of his life was getting his beliefs about his abilities in line first. Removing blocks and limiting beliefs. That's why we always start there first. Our program then will help teach you financial health strategies like retirement planning, cash flow management, credit and debt reduction, and estate and asset protection. We even have courses in our platform to help you get started. There are great things ahead and we are there to help you every step of the way. But make sure to never let the mindset strategies fall by the wayside. Those will be the key to your continued success. If those are ever forgotten or not focused on, success and happiness will follow.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I sent an e-mail about not knowing what I want to be, do or have, I felt I had a belief that "I don't matter." Joe helped me clear the belief, how I was grateful for the belief and to let it go and replace it. Very good experience!! Thank you so much!! On a previous call, Vay helped me with a belief I had about my opinion "doesn't matter" She was a big help too!! Thank you.

Achieve Today response

Feeling like you don't matter, or not knowing what to do or have can be a lonely feeling. Having the experience you did where you were able to clear those feelings as well as others is a new beginning. Start fresh and know there is GREATNESS INSIDE YOU. Your Achieve Today coaches will always be by your side. Use them regularly and you will see lasting impacts and life changes.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I have found meeting coach Ken at Achieve Today has been my pleasure. Having someone to share my innermost thoughts and hearing his thoughts about my thoughts has been very enlightening and eye-opening. Has been a very unique experience.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the review Nathaniel. Its good to have someone to confide in and help you move forward in life. New perspectives become available that were once not there.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I've only been on the program for a few weeks but I have started implementing changes in my mindset with regards to negative thought, limiting beliefs and an abundance mindset with the help of the Achieve Today tools and coaching from Jed. I look forward to continued growth and knowledge about myself with the program.

Achieve Today response

Such great changes you are implementing after only 2 weeks! Imagine where you will be in two more. Thanks for the great review on your Achieve Today coaching. Make sure to study the new courses every week and take part in at least one coaching session on the topic of the week. Maintaining what you are learning throughout your life will create results you cant imagine right now.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Achieve uses a combination of one-to-one coaching, distance learning, and community calls to help you identify and clear limiting beliefs and habitual thought patterns that have been holding you back. It's not a quick fix, and it requires determination and application, but after almost five months I'm starting to feel the benefits. I'm not a newcomer to self-development. I've been at it a couple of decades now, but I can honestly say that I feel I'm making real progress and experiencing practical benefits.

Achieve Today response

Thanks Michelle! After almost 20 years working on these things its so motivating to hear you seeing such progress after only 5 months with the Achieve Today Coaches. There is so much more ahead. Keep up the good work. We love having you as part of the family.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

My experience with Achieve Today and my coach Ken has been very enlightening. I'm thinking in new ways and perspectives and feel a renewed sense of drive. The possibilities for a new life and purpose seem vast based on the reading and writing exercises and guidance from my coach. I would highly recommend it to anyone who feels a bit lost or wants to up their game. Thank you!

Achieve Today response

Its exciting to get that drive back! Having direction and guidance can make all the difference. Thanks for the review Ross!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I was wondering what to ask the universe to get money at short term. I've got to the point information, and great help from Jed. He helped me ask the right questions and even visualised it for me. Great help, which brought me further.

Achieve Today response

Great progress Maikel! Keep learning and moving forward.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I am very satisfied with my coaching experience! I have been given many tools to help me with self improvement. I have accomplished more goals than I could have ever dreamed of! I definitely recommend this company to others! My life is better having had this experience in my life! My confidence has grown so much! I am on a roll with improving my life and nowhere near stopping!

Achieve Today response

Thanks for taking the time to post this great review of your experience with Achieve Today coaching! Such incredible success and excitement. We are happy to be a part of your amazing progress.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

If you take action and do what they ask you to do it will truly change your life and the way you think it. On week three of the program and I already see different on my energy, positivity, and my self discipline so yes it work better and better day after day. No regret. I recommend this program 100%.

Achieve Today response

Thanks David! The coaching and training you are receiving is critical for laying the foundation for your future success. You are already seeing the benefits. Keep up the good work with Achieve Today coaching and Rich Dad.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I'm really happy with my experience with Achieve Today because I feel that I'm really making progress in clarify my purpose in life and to put away my limiting believes. I feel the coach team are great and the modules are really helpful. However, the only think I would prefer to be different is that unless for a month you have the same coach. So that your coach can see your progress more clear and can guide you better. Thank you so much. :)

Achieve Today response

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! We are always grateful for any feedback. We will work with this insight and make adjustments so that you can continue to gain the results you expect. Really looking forward to continuing your journey with you and getting you with the coaches you want to be with.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I love the coaching program at AchieveToday. It has helping me to have the supporter team at my disposal when I need them in order to achieve my greatness. Most of the time we can’t do it alone... but when is needed we have to strive for the best, and coaches from Achieve Today know how to do it and have the answers for you! I totally trust them and recommend them! Love having my life coach!

Achieve Today response

Ana, thank you so much for your review! The fact that you trust us so much really puts the pressure on but we love that. We are here to help and you can count on us. The lessons truly do change lives. If only we could help everyone. Thanks again for your trust and we will continue to do our very best to earn it.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Working with a personal development coach has helped me understand the underlying causes of my self-sabotaging behavior. Once that is identified, we can begin the process of eliminating those behaviors and the beliefs that drive them.

Achieve Today response

Thanks Steven! Removing those patterns is the key to reaching your goals and having a life without limits. You are on your way and the results are already showing.

Achieve Today Company Information