Call toll free
4.95/5
Based on 63 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Provo, UT

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2013, Achieve Today provides weekly personal development guidance through real life changes in health, relationships, careers and income. Their services include one-on-one personalized coaching, online learning, digital sources and live events from world renowned contributing authors, doctors and thought leaders. Learn more about their Guided Transformation® program today and awaken your greatness!

93 Achieve Today Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 10, 2018

Achieve Today is a vital resource for me to face fears and move forward to accept my true self. Part of that is stepping out to build a career at my mature age. The one-on-one personal coaching has redirected my limiting thinking to that of positivity and inspired action. The educational curriculum available is massive with pertinent courses, videos, audios of top experts in the neuroscience and motivational fields. I am truly grateful for my relationship with this coaching team.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for being a part of the Achieve Today family Mary! Its exciting to hear you are moving past your fears and moving towards a bright future. There are great things ahead for you! We also wanted to thank you for the surprise visit to our offices. It was really great to meet one of our students in person!

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 9, 2018

Great experience receiving coaching call with Coach Joe! I realised some of my hidden emotions that I couldn't point out by self studying. My investment into this coaching program is little comparing to the value they bring into my life. My perspective of life changed tremendously for only less than a month, and I'm excited and looking forward to achieve greater success and gain my ultimate freedom. Thank you so much :-).

Achieve Today response

Many times its hard to uncover the issues you are experiencing by self-studying, as you mentioned. It’s a relief to know there are people who you can turn to that can help you uncover those hidden emotions. To hear you have seen such significant life changes in less than a month is exciting! Your efforts and commitment to what your coaches are teaching you is truly paying off. The future is bright for you.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Erienne was a delight to speak with. I called expecting a band-aid fix, but she helped me see my problem in an entirely new light that has dramatically shifted my course for the immediate future. I am very grateful, and I highly recommend this service.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for posting this Luke. We love hearing when a coach can help a student have breakthroughs especially when its dramatically shifting your life's course like you mentioned. Its amazing how your life and direction can change from a simple coaching conversation. Thanks for being a great student!

Original review: March 30, 2018

I USED to believe life was hard, I USED to believe I was stupid, I USED to be believe everyone disliked me but I now know that all these thoughts were only thoughts and thoughts can be changed!! I've been studying the law of attraction for nearly 3 years now on and off and as much as I believed in it all I just couldn’t seem to get my head around it all. Luckily something kept pulling me back though. Before I started my one on one coaching I was still having more bad days than good days and that’s when I decided I needed help... Best decision I’ve ever made!!!

Now I’m having more good days than bad, I’m actually excited to get out my bed in the morning because I’m excited about my day ahead, I get excited to look in the mirror now to see how much I look at myself differently. My acne has completely cleared up, I look better because I feel happy. I’m enjoying my work a lot more, my relationship with my partner has improved so much. I’m dealing with what I once thought was stress but I now know a situation is only whatever meaning you give it, I look at every situation like this now and it’s made my life so much easier!!! I used to believe I was stupid and I now know that thought couldn’t be more far from the truth, now I have the confidence to apply for the jobs I’ve always wanted to do.

My reading has come on leaps and bounds with thanks to my coaches and their guidance. Choosing to get one on one coaching was the best move I have ever ever made and it’s money well spent. I'm so eternally grateful for the coaches and I love each and every single one of them. Thank you so so much coaches and your team for making me realise I am the one with the power and helping me love myself for the very person that I am. I look forward to our phone calls and you always manage to give me that lift I need. I love my life!

Achieve Today response

Thank you for taking the time to post such a sincere review of your experience with Achieve Today coaching. Its such a privilege to hear of the tremendous progress our students make and the life altering changes. Your future is bright! You have unlimited potential now! Never stop learning and growing and nothing will hold you back.

Original review: March 7, 2018

When I first was contacted by a 'Achieve Today' representative I had no expectations. Another online service which was wanting money. I spoke with the representative by time the conversation this man was nearly over, he gave me hope and I wanted to cry. I have started and this program is not trying to scam or manipulate you for money. This has been a life changing experience. What's offered is a chance to take control of your life and heal yourself, from self-limiting beliefs; traumas; society pressures; it's no pressure to heal. It's really on you.

To further explain services, they offer accountability with weekly life coaching calls, blogs with other students, videos pertaining to your course chosen by 'Cue' a computer guide which you check in with regarding your emotional state that day. The courses give you steps to apply to everyday life. I'm always amazed that my chosen courses are exactly what I need and feel so much better after completion. I've recommended this program to family members, friends, everyone that will listen. This online program is so much more than mediation, it's not religious, but still has spiritual awareness. It's taking your personal power and applying it to your circumstances and it will change your life, if you are sincere.

Achieve Today response

Wow Sonia! Its humbling to hear how valuable this program and its tools have been for you. We are so grateful you are sharing it with family and friends. That is such a compliment and we take that very seriously. We will continue to do all we can to live up to you and our other students expectations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Achieve Today?

Original review: March 7, 2018

My experience thus far with Rainbow has been excellent. Her insight, experiences, and homework assignments have been bang on. She has taken me places inside of me that others have not attempted to reach. Thanks for the journey so far!

Achieve Today response

Congratulations on your success thus far Gordon! Your journey has just begun.

Original review: March 7, 2018

I feel blessed to have the opportunity to be supported by great coaches who have helped me so much already. I am finally getting more acquainted to the tools available for personal connectedness and am re-establishing my inner strengths.

Achieve Today response

Thank you for posting your experience Martha! There is so much more to come!

Original review: March 6, 2018

Since joining the one on one coaching I’ve felt myself come on leap and bounds. I was trying on my on own for so long with so many questions to ask with nobody to answer them. Now I just write everything down that I’m struggling with, arrange a coaching session and ask all those unanswered questions I've been thriving to understand for some time now. Every day I feel myself getting stronger, thank you coaches... You are helping me in so many areas of improving my life and me.

Achieve Today response

We love to hear such great success Michelle! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to post this for us to see. Isn't it comforting to have people there you can turn to for answers and guidance? So many people try to fight through life thinking they can do it alone only to run into road block after road block ending in frustration, disappointment, and confusion.There is truly nothing that can hold you back from reaching your potential with the proper guidance and direction!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Great insights. Jed was supportive, professional, compassionate and helpful. I now have techniques to assist me when needed example the affirmations and turning negativity into a more positive experience. Ultimately though, the master taught, but the onus is on me to apply and move on.

Achieve Today response

Thanks Toni! We are glad to hear your experience is going so well! Keep using those techniques you are learning. They will prove to be very valuable the more consistent you become with them.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

I requested a call from the coaching team at short notice and they responded within an hour. I spoke to Joe and he listens with understanding and care. He clearly describes and explains all the concepts of what I need to do to help my situation. Joe is always a pleasure to talk to.

Achieve Today response

Thanks Kim! We are happy to hear you are seeing such great value and benefit from working with our coaches.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I came to this coaching when life had knocked me down and I was struggling to pick myself up and to a great extent, start over both in my personal life and in my business. Their curriculum was excellent—I got what I was hoping for when I signed up and much more. Their coaches are extremely knowledgeable, friendly, caring and concerned about my particular needs making it easy and enjoyable to work with them and benefit from the coaching sessions. This program has done much to increase my self esteem, enjoyment of life and set me back on the road to professional success.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for taking the time to post your personal experience Mary! Hearing that the education we offer not only increased your self-esteem, but also your enjoyment of life as well as impacted your professional success is a truly remarkable story. We are grateful to have you as part of the family.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

Working with Achieve Today has been a positive experience. Everyone should have person with whom to speak, receive encouragement, and be accountable to when trying to get your life on track. I tried to do it all myself and it felt incredibly difficult. Today, I have solid tools to use that work and if I get too far off track, a caring coach who provides immediate feedback for my individual needs.

Achieve Today response

Trying to get your life on track by yourself can be near impossible without some form of accountability and guidance. Someone who can see things from outside your beliefs and internal programming is an invaluable tool in your progression. Thanks for taking the time to post this review! We are grateful for you as a student.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

The gratitude I have in my heart for this coaching team is unparalleled. It has been what my heart and mind had been searching for some time and the Universe answered by guiding me to this amazing team. I have been In the program for 5 weeks now and the miracles, shifts and gifts I have experienced from the very first person I spoke with have been priceless. I am truly grateful to God for this coaching program and the beautiful people who are providing this loving service; to help not only individuals be awesome but with the true and loving intention of making the world a better place. A fascinating and beautiful journey that I will be on for the rest of my life. Thanks to this team. With Love and Gratitude!

Achieve Today response

Wow! Thank you Sari for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy to have been able to work with you over the last 5 weeks.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

After investigation on my issue and feelings guided by coach lane, we identified what needed to be cleared was my belief that: I’m afraid I don’t express myself effectively. After doing the clearing I was able to access an energy that felt magic, felt alive, real and it was my truth. My inner light was able to shine because we removed the mucky energy blocking it.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for posting your experience Rachelle! Its great to hear of the improvements you are experiencing. There is so much more to come!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Rainbow was fantastic helping me with some issues that I had while going through the inner child course. Helped me to realize that a dark entity was a part of my inner child and was able to to bring him him and shower him with love. I felt so much better after the session. Rainbow was such a big help. Thanks Rainbow.

Achieve Today response

Blayne, its great to hear of the progress you are having with your coach. We appreciate you taking time to post a review!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

The Miracles Coaching program has had a dramatic impact in my life. One of the eye openers I have had is getting free from re-living painful past events in my mind over and over. Re-living those old wounds had become a way of life, and the impact has been so harmful. The amazing part is I didn't even realize I was doing this until I put into practice the new tools I have been given through this program. Every time I make the choice to re-visit a past event, especially if it is painful, I am choosing to experience the pain all over again... I am learning to lovingly forgive the past and let those painful memories go so I can live in the present moment where my future is unfolding. It is a beautiful journey living in the here and now! Thank you Miracles Coaching for helping me to see my future!

Achieve Today response

Thank you Jo-Ann for sharing your experience with the Achieve Today coaching program. We are so happy to hear of the tremendous impact you are feeling in your day to day life. It sounds like it has brought great relief. We are glad to continue to work with you to help you keep moving forward.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I must say that this have been one of the most beautiful experiences in my life so far. With the help of the program and my coach I was able to meet with my true self. I now feel more confident in myself and I can look in the mirror and tell the person I’m looking at that, "I love you, you are beautiful and can achieve anything you want." I am in control of my thoughts and my feelings and I can recognize my emotions and filter them with care and love. This program has helped me to be more aware, to count my blessings and be grateful for them.

Achieve Today response

Maite, we are so pleased to hear of your experience with the coaching and platform. Its so exciting to hear of your growth and progression. Keep up the good work!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Experience 2 weeks into Miracles Program - I am working on many things that are difficult to work through emotionally and mentally. The tools (courses, etc) and support I have received through coaching has helped me start to make a very small initial headway, and I am excited to hopefully soon turn a corner.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the insight into the beginning of your experience with Achieve Today! There are a lot of great things ahead for you Laura!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I have to say, Achieve Today has some of the best customer support I've seen. I feel like an actual person and they are very personable. As someone who has talked to several people about my issues, I feel like the people at Achieve Today understand exactly what you are going through. Instead of repeating what you said to them, they give you concrete answers and tools on how proceed in your journey. Thank you Achieve Today for this wonderful program!

Achieve Today response

We love hearing about your progress and successes Sydney! Thanks for taking the time to share your feelings about Achieve Today and its coaching program. Its great to hear your testimonial and success because of the solid guidance and direction you are receiving. Keep using those tools. The platform and resources are continually improving and you will see even more amazing things happen this year!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Brilliant session - It's amazing when you bring something to a coaching session that feels so small and then with good coaching that small thing gives you awareness to a deeply buried wound that once revealed gives access to healing that you didn't even know you needed to have. The caterpillar becomes a chrysalis that opens to a butterfly which then flies away free.

Achieve Today response

What a great analogy Julia! Thanks for sharing your experience from your session today!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

My wife and I signed up for the Achieve Today coaching program as a couple and the best part so far has been working with our coach, Rainbow, each week. She has been so insightful and aligned with what we are learning and experiencing and given us so many helpful and empowering reminders and tools to help us create what we intend. She has been so in tune with what we know spiritually and what we desire to release from our lives. Both my wife and I have had so many different insights and shifts that have allowed us to move forward with peace, confidence and clarity! I'm very grateful for this investment in our selves and in our relationships!

Achieve Today response

John, thanks so much for taking time out of your day to post this review of your experience with Achieve Today. To read what you've found working through our teachings as a couple is enlightening and motivating. We wish you both all the best in this journey you are going through together.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

My experience has been a MIRACLE transformation in my life in being able to love myself and to love the many inner children that are regrowing up with inside of me. It's fantastic. The processes has changed my life and my inner child life. He feels so safe working with my couch Rainbow. She is a God sent to change my life. Miracles manifesting miracles attracting miracles I feel on top of the world. My inner child goes where I go healing all the time, night and day and at sleep. The JFK wound has been healed from within. Love is all around me now. Thank you Blessing.

Achieve Today response

Michael, thanks for sharing your personal story and the effects you have seen in your life as a result of the Achieve Today coaching. We truly appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your experience.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I have zero tolerance for businesses that require contracts, so I would have never have signed up for their program if they were honest with me about their expectations. I should have known that something was up when they started charging my card without ever sending me an order confirmation or disclosure of terms. Obviously if they did that most people would cancel. I tried to cancel and the person who responded said that canceling is not allowed because a 1 year commitment is required. Had they told me up front that they have so little confidence in the quality of their coursework I would have of course said no, but since they didn't tell me I fell victim to their scam. Avoid this company at all costs and if you are an affiliate, consider that there is a more honest way to make money out there.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Best thing I've done to myself is to know thyself. By the help of my Coach Ken I understand why my life is like this and why things not working out as I want it to be, unlocking my deepest potential thru learning And understanding my weakness and my strength guide me to make better choices and decision making.

Achieve Today response

Shelia, its so great to hear how your mindset has changed and how its altering your life in such a positive way. Its exciting to see the growth. We look forward to hearing the amazing things ahead for you.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I have been working with my coach Ken for a few weeks. He has helped me out immensely. The courses I'm taking along with the leadership of Ken has help me achieve great results. I highly recommend this course.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the great feedback Kevin! Keep up the good work. There is so much more to gain!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

AchieveToday.com is a gift from the Universe! I meditated on the ability to get clear as to my purpose in life after retiring as a teacher. Out of the blue, I got a call from an Achievetoday.com coach named Ester who got me fired up and clear about my reinventing my desires for a fulfilled life. Since that time I was introduced to Ken ** and Rainbow **, who have been a Godsend. Ken helped me to see the light through thinking things through, meditation and watching the movie “The Secret”. Rainbow has helped me to see clearly and organize my plans. I was able to write a mission statement visualizing it as if I were already achieving my dreams.

I have decided to reinvent myself as an Achieve Today Coach and Reiki Therapist to serve people in Love through my practice. I have the utmost respect for all of the Coaches at AchieveToday.com and look forward to my sessions with them weekly. I highly recommend that if you need clarity about what you want to do with your amazing life you should definitely get in touch with AchieveToday.com.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the inspiring review Janice! We are so pleased to hear of your progress and success. Good luck on your new venture as a coach and Reiki therapist. You will have a unique opportunity to change lives on a level you never could have imagined. We are excited to see you grow and change the world.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I am very happy that I joined the Achieve Today program. It's been 2 months and so far I've received all the support I needed from the coached I worked with. I love the courses and the audio resources. I look forward to continue my journey with Achieve Today.

Achieve Today response

Hearing about your success after only 2 months is so motivating! Imagine a life while living these principles. There are great things ahead for you Corina!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

When I first joined Achieve Today (Miracles Coaching) I was a bit skeptical. I didn't know what I was going to get from it and deep down I felt like this wasn't going to work for me. Through Miracles Coaching, I realised that all these thoughts about it not working were all limiting beliefs and I had the right tools (and coaches) to help me every single week to clear these beliefs. I now have a much stronger mindset and by clearing on these limiting beliefs and expecting miracles, my life has been forever changed. I have 1 more year left of coaching and I literally cannot wait to see what the year holds in store for me! If you're in any doubt about starting this coaching, trust me. Do it. You will not regret it at all.

Achieve Today response

Wow! Kamraan, this is such an incredible experience you have shared. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It means a lot for us to be able to hear you have seen such incredible transformation.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

This program has wonderful resources and coaches. I'm always looking to improve myself and I couldn't ask for a better community to be a part of. The coaches are very reliable, easy to talk to, adaptable and will always follow up if you reach them at a busy time. I'm very grateful to be a part of Achieve Today.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the great review Declan! We are grateful you are part of our community as well.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Absolutely spot on!! Thanks Vay. Vay persists till she gets me to whatever is the underlying limiting belief. She is very professional & very experienced & very calm and patient. Top coach and I feel very inspired and enlightened.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the great review Jenny! Vay will be very excited to hear how pleased you are with your coaching. Keep at it!

Achieve Today Company Information