Call toll free
4.83/5

Provo, UT

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2013, Achieve Today provides weekly personal development guidance through real life changes in health, relationships, careers and income. Their services include one-on-one personalized coaching, online learning, digital sources and live events from world renowned contributing authors, doctors and thought leaders. Learn more about their Guided Transformation® program today and awaken your greatness!

144 Achieve Today Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I made a commitment to myself to call the coaching team once a week. The coaches are very responsive and helpful. They can work in flexible ways to make you move forward in leaps and bounds. Each one brings something different. I love working with them.

Achieve Today response

Its great that you made that commitment to yourself Diane. The students who commit to this see the most transformation and greatest results from what they learn. We are happy to hear that you love working with the coaches!

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

The session today was great and very much needed. I ended up getting confused with how things worked and if I had known earlier I would've scheduled the call yesterday. Thank you for being so accommodating and I will definitely try to make things work better with your protocol next time. The technique was clear and easy and I felt so much better afterwards, thank you so much again.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the review Cassandra! We are glad you enjoyed the session. Remember, we are here for you every step of the way to walk you through things and help avoid any confusion. You are going to do great at this!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Thank you dear staff and iAchieve for being genuine and really helpful. I felt at ease talking to my coach Alex he helped gain insight to some of my issues that were causing blockage to my progression towards my life dreams. I feel focused and energised and in harmony knowing that there is nothing that cannot be achieved. Already with my new state of mind, I am attracting abundance, I have had many career opportunities presented to me.

Achieve Today response

Thank you Salma. Removing those blocks to your life dreams can be a challenge and can rarely, if ever, be accomplished without personal guidance and help. Its exciting to hear that you are already attracting new career opportunities and abundance with your new state of mind. Great things ahead for you!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

When I decided to sign up for Achieve Today and the coaching program, I was somewhat concerned about the cost. I did not want to waste any more money and I even questioned whether I could afford it. Wow! After the first 8 weeks, those fears are gone! Last week I made a business arrangement that will reward me with money far, far greater than the cost of this program. Regardless of the mental, physical, or spiritual position you are in before exposure to this program, you will find resources that work for you. The advantage of the coaches is that you learn you can pick and choose among the abundance of resources made available to you. I learned to keep my experience "fun" by focusing on what works for me. I find the program really does work!!! I owe a great Thank You to the organizers of Achieve Today! And, I would say I am becoming a better person as a result!

Achieve Today response

Its great to hear you are seeing such value in our Achieve Today coaching Gail! Thanks for the review! Sometimes its hard to justify an investment initially but the program truly works and you will see returns in so many areas of your life that are so valuable you cant put a price on them. There is certainly a clear return on investment when working on your mindset, limiting beliefs, and habits. Seeing success after only 8 weeks is exciting! Imagine where you will be after utilizing the tools and coaching after a few years. :)

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

Joe’s calls leave me feeling clear and empowered for the week ahead. He is great at actively listening to me and when I shoot for the stars in my brainstorming he never balks or tells me I’m aiming too high. I’m very glad I signed up for this coaching.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for taking the time to post this review Rebecca. We are grateful for your insight and compliments. Keep shooting for the stars! We are here to help you get there by removing the mental blocks that hold people back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Achieve Today?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I have been working with a Achieve Today today for a couple months now. I like the focus on how your belief system is foundational to your success. Even better, you are given exercises to help you dig into your belief system, learn how to break out of negative and self-limiting beliefs, and yet does it all in a very practical “you are human” manner.

There is an amazing amount of content available in the form of e-books and E articles and E courses as well as live group coaching. But the best part is the weekly one on one coaching with my coach Jed. It’s a great mix of education (why), discussion, and practical application. There is valuable “homework” between sessions with exercises and self reflection. I highly recommend them!

Achieve Today response

What a great review Pamela! Thank you for the insight into how your coaching with Achieve Today is going. Your belief system truly is the foundation of all success. Remove those self-limiting beliefs and keep using the platform. The future is bright for you!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I had an absolutely awesome coaching session with Andrew today. I started off with a mind full of contradictory thoughts and confusion and finished the call feeling calm, confident, clear, validated and inspired. Within minutes, he went straight to the core of the issue and took me through a futuristic memory visualisation that absolutely resolved my dilemma. It felt like he listened to my deeper self, holding a space of empathy, compassion and inspiration, while gently challenging me through the process. Awesome session mate - many thanks.

Achieve Today response

Sue this is awesome to hear. Thank you for posting your coaching experience! Having your coach there with you will always keep you on track and out of the traps of falling back into old belief patterns and habits. Nothing can hold you back when you have that support system in place. Onward and upward!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I started with this coaching program nearly 6 months ago and I noticed a lot of changes in my life. I feel more driven and more clear about what I want to pursue. I didn't reach all my goals yet but I feel I'm getting closer to most goals I have set for years.

Achieve Today response

Noticing these changes in your life is just the beginning Remi. That clarity and drive you feel will only continue to grow as you live the principles taught in the Achieve Today courses and coaching. Keep using the platform and tools and make them a part of your life. Thanks for the review!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

This program couldn't have come at a better time for me in my life. My husband and I are having some marital problems and this program and it's wonderful coaches and community have given the courage and strength to face my fears and begin my healing journey in the process so that I can take back control of my life and learn to love myself again. I'm so grateful for this experience and the opportunity to grow and morph into the woman I'm supposed to be. Thank you with all my heart.

Achieve Today response

Its great to hear you are gaining the tools you need with the Achieve Today coaching platform to be able to help in your relationship and marriage.The courage and strength is within you. There is greatness inside you and this is only the beginning of better things ahead.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

So far I've greatly enjoyed and appreciated my experience with Achieve Today. Today I had a fantastic call with Alex. He was friendly, exuberant, and radiated a commitment to helping me learn the 3 Step Process to master my thoughts and become the director of my own mind. I look forward to taking advantage of my coaching calls multiple times a week. Thank you!

Achieve Today response

Thanks for taking the time to post your experience Denise! We are so happy you are already seeing such value in the Achieve Today coaching. As you already are planning, the coaching calls happening throughout the week as part of the program will be of great value and fill in the gaps. They will also deliver content you haven't been exposed to in the past and ignite new thought processes. Have fun and keep using all the resources.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Hello. My name is Ngan from Vietnam. I have been coached by IAchieveToday since April 2017 and I am still doing it every month. Every time I feel down or have some projects to do, I reach IAT. It's helpful for me to overcome my limiting beliefs and get closer to my success. I love the online courses as well as it covers amost every areas of personal development. I wish more people know about and have access to IAT so that more people can enjoy their transformation and live a better life. Thank you. I love you.

Achieve Today response

Thank you Ngan for the honest feedback on your Achieve Today platform. Its great to hear that after so two years you are still using the tools and seeing such great progress. Its intended to be a tool that stays with you for the rest of your life. You are right... If only everyone could know about and use it. What an incredible world we would have.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Ryan, Brian, Andrew and Alex has served me with enthusiasm, attentiveness, and willingness to assist. They are so easy to dialogue with and their phone manner and communication style causes me to look forward to every new encounter with Achieve Today. Simply outstanding. Thank you!

Achieve Today response

Thank you for the compliments Heddy. We are grateful to have you as part of the Achieve Today family. We love to hear you look forward to our calls. :)

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

When I called the Achieve Today I was bogged down in the details of getting my business started. Not able to accomplish everything as quickly as I desired, I needed confidence and focus. Andrew, my Achieve Today coach quickly called me back. He could see that I needed to remember my primary purpose. Understanding my values he took me to a place to connect past positive experiences to my current purpose. The vision was so powerful and impactful that my level of confidence is at its highest to accomplish my purposes. His intuitive nature took me from being discouraged in the details to being empowered and full of trust and faith I would completely and fully bring my purpose into reality.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for taking the time to post this review Lana! Its great to hear you are already seeing such transformative results from your coaching. Its amazing to see the growth that comes from sticking with the program and implementing the teachings from the Achieve Today coaching. Even when we don't know what exactly is holding us back, a coach can make all the difference and help us discover what was missing. There are even greater things ahead.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Miracles Coaching is a game changer. If you want to change your life and do things you never thought possible sign up for Miracles Coaching. Joe ** (member of the Miracles Coaching team) is an outstanding miracles coach. He is passionate... caring... enthusiastic... personable and very knowledgeable. You can tell he really enjoys helping people transform their lives... because it shows. Every coaching session he brings a sense of energy that makes want you to get better... You begin to believe in the process... and most importantly yourself. I would highly recommend Joe ** to anyone interested in miracles coaching.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the review Monte! Its great to hear you made such a good connection with your coach.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

As married biz partners who've done many courses & coaching, limiting beliefs as a focus to get past where we've been stopped before enrolled us. Most effective so far: individual coach Ken's work with us on personality traits being basic to all our choices & coupled with Personal Development Modules.

Achieve Today response

Charlie and Jane, thanks for taking time to post your experience with us. So many people are stopped on the road to success and feel like they know all the reasons why. Having a coach can truly change your perspective and help get things on track. Results can come quickly with direction. Keep up the good work!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I have been on the iAchieve course for a few months now and have been booking in for weekly coaching sessions in order to keep myself committed and present with the work. Most times that I ring in I don't anticipate having much to talk about but the experience is always surprising. Just talking to a coach can set off an immediate aha moment and clarify something I didn’t even know I had a problem with. I am finding it extremely useful and the coaches are just amazing at honing in precisely on what is underlying my issue. I thought I wouldn’t need to ring unless I was struggling with something but am finding the sessions give me extra insight and keep me on track. Many, many, many thanks to the coaches for simply being their awesome selves.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for writing this review of your Achieve Today coaching Sue! Its great to hear your experience with our platform and the exciting solutions you are getting from the coaching sessions. We are always here for you. Use your coaches consistently and they will provide a lifetime of solutions.

Resolution response: Dec. 13, 2018

Hallelujah! Yesterday and today people from Achieve Today have returned me the whole amount of money I've payed them for the course! Thanks to Consumer Affairs for enabling me to get the full refund!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

After my first review about Achieve Today was published here on Consumers Affairs, people from Achieve Today have called me and promised me to give me a full refund of the money they charged me for their course - $2995 and that's why I gave them two more stars on stars rating here on Consumers Affairs. Today I've seen that they've returned me on my account only 20$! I only recommend this site to persons who enjoy when other people are lying to them and stealing their money!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I am really impressed with the Team from Mindvalley. I have been dealing with chronic pain for the past several years. This site is full of cutting edge tools for excelling in any area of your life that needs support, encouragement or new skills. The coaches I have worked with provided just the right tools to get me feeling unstuck. I’m feeling more hopeful that I can heal myself and move on with my life feeling more empowered.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the review Sandra. The tools in the iAchieveToday platform can certainly help you get unstuck. Stick with the Achieve Today coaching and it will provide direction and insight to help you continually see results.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Joined iAchieve Today with my fiancé. It’s been really great for our journey l to financial freedom starting with becoming the person we need to be. It also help this relationship and communication. Definitely worth the investment.

Achieve Today response

Joining Achieve Today with your fiancee and making this coaching a resource can certainly be a valuable tool in your relationship! We are so glad its been worth the investment and helped with your mindset in attaining financial freedom. It will keep getting better by making this a priority in your life. We will be with you every step of the way.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

This one on one coaching was excellent in order to move past limiting beliefs and helping to be more self aware. I do wish it was a bit more business related, more business mentoring and figuring out how to move and take your business to the next level.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for writing this review Ruth. We will absolutely take your feedback and create more courses and training to help in these areas. We are glad to hear that you felt your coaching was excellent and helped move past limiting beliefs. Even better things to come!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I had great experience with Marci. We are from complete different culture but she understood my concerns very well. It was like talking with an old friend at the same time with her experience he taught me tools I can use in my day to day life. Love Life and be gentle on yourself, is something she always mentioned. It was hard initially but doing practice every day is very important. Fake it and eventually it will become habit and you will feel it as well. In fact today I was sharing with her that I have felt a change in my thought patterns from Lack mentality to positive mentality (not 100% but I am getting there). I can go on writing about Marci :) :). All I can say is Thank you from deep down within me.

Achieve Today response

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review of your experience with Achieve Today. We love hearing when you recognize the changes in your thought patterns and see the potential of what can happen. There are certainly great things ahead for you.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I learnt River Clearing from Alex, all the techniques that I am learning as part of the Achieve Today and helping me clear mental stumbling blocks paving way for becoming the man that I want to be. I am grateful to be part of the program.

Achieve Today response

We are grateful to have you as part of the team Lokesh. Its always motivating to clear out those mental stumbling blocks. Keep with it and the road to where you want to be will become more and more clear. We are with you!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I have had 3 Coaching calls so far from Jed and they have been inspiring, using good examples and analogies to help me make sense of the points. The homework is clearly communicated if a bit plentiful. I have started to notice some small changes in my behaviour using some of the techniques taught and feel very excited about my future (even though I’m still unclear about what it looks like).

My experience hasn’t been completely outstanding though as I haven’t given this program my full attention. When I was sold the program I already had a packed out schedule and knew I’d struggle to find time to dedicate to really brainstorming and reflecting on myself but the ‘now or never’ sales technique gave me the fear of missing out so I jumped right in and decided I’d have to find the time and I’m still trying to manage that. I don’t regret my decision though as you don’t know what you don’t know and sometimes you just have to get it going and perfect later!!!

Achieve Today response

We love hearing that you are starting to notice results already in your behavior and that you are excited about your future! Its great that you made the commitment to make changes in your life. No reason to put off till tomorrow what you can do today! :) We will help you make the time for implementing change. As you are already seeing, it will be well worth it the longer you keep putting the effort in. Changing your thought patterns takes work, but those fundamental changes will pay you back every day for the rest of your life. And we will be there for you every step of the way.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Alex gave me a call back close to the time I'd hoped for. He had great energy, asked the relevant questions to quickly gain focus on the area which I was wanting some assistance with and gave me some really good suggestions which were based on things he had found worked well from his own life experience in similar situations. What I really appreciate is the supportive honesty of the coaches at Achieve Today and how despite having not necessarily talked to you before I have found that every one of them has helped shine a perceptive light on the area which I want to grow in. I particularly found Alex helpful challenging me to do something I felt a little uncomfortable about around my limiting belief on feeling responsible for others (more so than is serving me at this time) and having a good sense of what would serve me the most.

From this one session which was a reactive I found just in it being reactive I was getting more comfortable in reaching out for help (instead of persisting with feeling that I have to figure things out for myself all the time) and also that having a completely outside non judgmental perspective helps, who is genuinely interested in helping you have breakthroughs and progress in the area you want to. I would also say that the good humoured nature of coaches like Alex really helps me not take things too seriously. After chatting to Alex I definitely think the issue of concern was a lot less prominent and I found it easier not to let it play on loop in my head and consequently kept focussed at work on what I needed to achieve. Thanks Alex.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the great insight into our program Jen! Its great to hear the breakthroughs you are having by really opening up and seeing the real potential of coaching. It certainly takes effort on your part. But with the commitment you are showing you will continue to see incredible results throughout your life.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

The coach guided me through the meditation. Taking the time to discuss the process and help me isolate a limiting belief. In guiding me through the visualisation it helped immensely to understand this powerful process of clearing a limited belief and replacing it with a more powerful one.

Achieve Today response

Its always exciting to learn the new tools you have at your disposal that help with clearing limiting beliefs and replacing them with different thought patterns to create abundance and happiness. Thanks for the review David!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Extremely bad experience with Achieve Today. I am subscribed on the e-mail list of Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad site and via that site I got an e-mail on which was link to inquiry connected to Rich Dad coaching and I filled it out because I wanted to join RD coaching program. Soon contacted me a man who represented himself as a person working for Rich Dad coaching and he set me up a term for the one hour consultation with a person who also represented himself as a Rich Dad coaching program director and who talked to me about RD coaching program.

At the end of that conversation I even gave him the number of my credit card but later when I paid for the education I found out that I am enrolled in the course on Achieve Today and that it is not the course I wanted and that that "Rich Dad coaching program director" actually works for Achieve Today but he didn't even mention Achieve Today during the whole consultation! I asked them to give me my money back but they didn't want to do that. They only wanted my money and they were very pushy to take it but they were not very quick to explain me in which course I am enrolled and on which site!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Signing up for Achieve sounded like a smart decision. I am grateful for signing up and participating in this life changing experience. I recommend this to anyone who is serious about making positive changes in their life.

Achieve Today response

Thanks for the review Claudia! We are grateful to have you as part of our Achieve Today family. It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and taking part in your transformation.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Life can be stressful and tough at times, which is why we need others to help us process and manage our problems. The coaches can help you dissect the root causes of what's been holding you back; so that you can move forward and grow! I highly recommend for anyway who is determined to reach their goals!

Achieve Today response

Its great to have coaches that can help you discover and remove the things that hold you back from true growth. Keep at it David! There are even greater things ahead.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I have been taught to Achieve miracles! In 2011 I was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL). Then, I thought I was lucky to have the least aggressive kind of leukemia. Since joining this program, I know I can heal myself. Here is proof. In late 2017 my oncologist told me the CLL was progressing and we would have to start chemotherapy soon. Treatments started in March. I was given a list of possible side effects and medications to minimize these. Using the resources I learned in this program, I decided I was not going to experience those side effects. Using the power of my mind, I was able to significantly control any symptoms to the point I didn't need those medications for side effect control.

With the help of Adam **, I continued to heal myself! He taught me techniques and provided information to show me how. When treatment was complete, I had tests to see if the treatments worked. The test results were amazing! They were significantly better than my doctor thought or hoped could be achieved. My body no longer showed signs of a progressing disease. My spleen had shrunk to its normal size and the lymph nodes in my chest and abdomen had returned to normal. The doctor called it remission, but I know with the power of my mind my experience with this disease is over. Thank you Adam and the Achieve team for helping me discover the power of my mind! You are wonderful gifts to the world and I am grateful for all you do!

Achieve Today response

Wow! Norma, this testimonial is amazing to read. Even for us at Achieve Today. This review on the Achieve Today coaching we provide is incredible. We are so humbled to hear of the results you have seen from what we have taught. Its hard to argue that the power of our minds can significantly alter the world around us as well as our experiences. So many results point to what our minds can control, especially with our bodies. We can not thank you enough for sharing such a powerful and personal experience. We will continue to be by your side. Keep Achieving great things.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Achieve Today Business Coaching - I have been dealing with Jed ** at Achieve for the last couple of months. He has helped me immensely with getting my head in the right space. He also assisted in a matter totally unrelated. Thanks, Jed.

Achieve Today response

Its great to hear you are seeing such help getting your mind right and moving forward. We are excited to keep working with you and expanding your opportunity to find successes!

Achieve Today Company Information

2013
Orem
UT
801-ACHIEVE
www.achievetoday.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.