Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.41/5

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

Hibu Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 13, 2020

Having worked with a number of marketing companies over the years, with little success, Hibu, and Dave ** were a refreshing change. The customer service, feedback, and ultimately, the website, have made a tremendous difference, not only in my business, but brand awareness. I am often complimented on how great the website looks and how easy it is to navigate. Any problems are resolved/solved immediately, although, we haven't really experienced many issues. It has been a very easy, seamless, and affordable process from start to finish. It such a good experience, we hired Hibu again a second time, for another business concept. I highly recommend Hibu, and Dave ** for all your digital marketing needs.

Hibu response

James, We are glad you are happy with the website we have designed specifically for your business and to hear you are receiving fantastic results. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback.

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 11, 2020

As a New Business owner I have tried several different advertising companies that promised results but once I signed up all I received were monthly Bills… That is until I met Susan from Hibu… She/and the entire Hibu team have been amazing to work with. They have affordable rates and the whole team is always willing to help. I receive constant updates and follow up to make sure that our efforts were impactful and on message. Susan always has new ideas each time I meet with her (In Person!). The Personal touch and Attention to my Business is like nothing I have experienced. Hibu is topnotch and The Real Deal! I Highly Recommend Hibu!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I have dealt with many different marketing companies and still currently do. Hibu really stood out to me because I had a actual person (who is still my account manager), come out to the office to better understand our marketing needs, then cater a plan specifically to us. She has been more concerned for what is going to work for us, not solely motivated by sales. They are always there and available if we have any questions, need to make any changes, or updates to our account. There is a human and personable element to this company that I have not experienced anywhere else. I would definitely recommend Hibu to any company looking to add marketing to their business or expand their overall marketing horizon.

Hibu response

William, thank you for the outstanding review! We have a plethora of products we offer and glad our sales representative could find what best fits your business needs! Thank you!

Original review: July 4, 2019

Hibu, built my website quickly and accurately. They did a wonderful job! As soon as the site went live, it started generating interest in and around my home town, Middletown CT. I'm proud to show my website to anyone. I use it as a sales tool Everytime I go out on an estimate with a new client. I love the site, and working with Hibu professionals couldn't be any easier. They always call me on the phone at least once a month to make sure I'm happy with it and remind me to let them know about any changes that I might want. Over the years I have worked with many many webmasters and none of them came close to Hibu.

7/8/2019

Bruce, we’re delighted to read your feedback about your website!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect product for each of our customers!

Thank you!

Original review: May 20, 2019

I have tried a lot of different advertising companies. Most of them I have paid more than the advertising or work that I have gotten back. Dave is the only one that I have found that actually brings results. He came highly recommended from another business owner. I started out with a very modest budget to try the product. Since then I have raised the amount of advertising money we are spending because it actually brings results. Dave is an outstanding guy. You should give him a call. You won’t be disappointed!

Hibu response

Great feedback, Mark! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your advertising. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: March 28, 2020

Worth the time to sit with Jamie, she certainly immerses herself in her work. She understood my marketing ideas and style right off the bat. Any questions or concerns, she was on it right away. I have already recommended her to several of my entrepreneur friends!

Original review: March 27, 2020

My experience with Jamie has been wonderful. She is extremely responsive and creative, always coming up with new ideas to make this program work for our small business. She is very professional and took the time to understand our needs and worked within our budget!

Original review: March 27, 2020

I purchased display advertising and reviews management from Hibu, and within a month, I realized that what I was promised was not at all what was delivered (I have confirmation of this in emails). They used stock photos that were not even relevant to my business - without my permission - and repeatedly fumbled everything. Things I was supposed to have approval over were never presented for my approval (I also have them admitting this in emails).

Many employees were rude, most were clueless. I finally got it all cancelled, and luckily I got that confirmation in writing in an email also. Now, 10 months later, they charged my card again! When I called to get it straightened out, the man on the phone started yelling at me (then saying "I'm not raising my voice at you" while getting progressively louder). And guess what? Once I forwarded my emails from last year to every person I could find in the company, it was, in fact, supposed to have been cancelled. I got zero customers from this, spent a lot of money for the time it was in place, and am still getting crap from them all this time later? No thanks.

Hibu response

Nancy, thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. One of our Senior Customer Care specialist will be in contact with you. Thank you.

3/31/2020

Nancy, Thank you for taking time to speak with me and explaining your concerns. The refund is on it's way and I am sincerely sorry for the concerns you've encounter with Hibu. Thank you for working with me.

Resolution response: March 27, 2020

Finally, Day 4, something magically happened. If you want to discuss the service level,.. they didn't even address me by my name correctly! My Name is Martin NOT Mark! Thank you for restoring my service ( WHICH WE PAY FOR ). After 4 days , who is going to reimburse me for the business I have lost due to HIBU's incompetence?

Original review: March 26, 2020

It has been 3 days since my email service has been working correctly. They open tickets, then they have no record, things are working on their end but not on MINE! They have costed me THOUSANDS of dollars by not being able to keep in contact with our customers. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS TYPE TREATMENT!

Hibu response

Thank you for your understanding during our recent investigation regarding your hibu advertising. We are pleased to be able to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.

Original review: March 25, 2020

In my time working with Steve I have been blown away by him. He is incredibly honest, he’ll tell you what/how it is gods/bad/indifferent, and that has made him someone I trust and confide in to help me make the best decision possible. His knowledge and understanding of how the advertising world works has been a breath of fresh air for me. Whatever you need he’ll be there to help you. I cannot recommend working with Steve enough!

Hibu expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Hibu offers digital marketing solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses in the United States. The company’s services include digital listings management, search marketing, display advertising, directory services, website creation, social marketing and SEO optimization. It is headquartered in Uniondale, New York and has been in the marketing industry for over 80 years.

• Unified marketing: Hibu offers everything from website design and SEO optimization to advertising and social marketing. This array of services mean businesses get a unified marketing campaign.

• Facebook Marketing Partner: Hibu is one of only a few business to be a Facebook Marketing Partner for Small Business Solutions. The Facebook Marketing program ensures that businesses can find reputable marketing companies to help them with social advertising.

• Other partnerships: Hibu is a Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner and Bing Ads SMB Select Partner. All of these partnerships indicate Hibu’s experience in the industry and tell business clients that the company has the expertise to provide advertising services.

• Free consultation: Business clients interested in Hibu’s services can fill out an online form to be contacted by a company representative. They will receive a no-obligation consultation to help them determine whether Hibu is a good fit for their needs.

• Blog: Hibu’s website includes a blog with articles many business owners and decision makers will find useful. Topics include SEO versus PPC, website design, social media advertising and more. Articles are available for free.

• Best for: small business owners, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Hibu Company Information

90 Merrick Avenue, Suite 530
    East Meadow
    NY
    877-237-6120
    hibu.com

Get the news you need delivered to you

Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.

You’re signed up

We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.