4.7/5 (154 ratings)

About Hibu

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Pros

• Custom marketing solutions
  • Synchronized for better results
  • Everything from a single provider

Cons

• Must request quote for pricing
  • Multi-step process (not DIY)

Bottom Line

Hibu’s digital marketing solutions work as a single interconnected campaign to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu makes it easy for business owners to get everything they need to advertise their business online.

Top Hibu Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Steve has gone above and beyond in customer service when transitioning to Hibu for our website and digital marketing. Anytime a change needs made or an update pushed through Steve...

Verified

I had no idea where to start with my web marketing services. Michelle Bedaux ** is very knowledgeable and made the process quick and painless. Her follow up is exceptional, you wi...

What is Hibu and how does it work?

Hibu is a digital marketing services provider that combines a comprehensive range of products and strategies into one interconnected marketing solution to help generate increased calls, clicks and leads. Some of the services Hibu offers include:

Online presence solutions
Hibu’s online presence solutions promise to give you everything you need for a perfect first impression. The company takes care of your complete online presence, including your website, and online listings, Google "My Business" page and Facebook page – all the most important places a customer could find you.
Hibu Smart Sites
Hibu Smart Sites are the heart of Hibu’s integrated digital marketing solutions. Its Smart Sites have advanced technology that over 80% of websites don’t have, helping them perform better than other websites — simply put, they communicate more information to Google to increase your search ranking and visibility.
Search, social and display advertising
With an advertising campaign from Hibu, you target your customers with a diversified ad campaign using social, display and search ads to reach customers wherever they are online. By advertising with an integrated digital marketing solution, you drive awareness, engagement and conversion across your complete online presence.

Hibu is a popular digital marketing option for both professional services and blue collar-services. The company creates custom Smart Sites that are the central hub of an interconnected, results-oriented digital marketing campaign.

Hibu is a full-service provider, as opposed to a DIY option. You work with a designated digital marketing specialist to provide background about your business and determine your primary business goals. That information is then used to create a digital marketing solution to achieve your goal, whether its increased visibility, improved customer engagement, and/or generating more qualified leads.

The overall development process includes a no-obligation consultation, a review stage for your website and/or ad design and final sign-off. Pricing is monthly, determined by the products and services you select for your specific solution. You can request changes to your website and ads at any time. If you’d prefer to do the work on your own, the client dashboard provides 24/7 results tracking as well as DIY options for simple changes.

Hibu pricing

Hibu doesn’t list pricing information on its website because the company does not offer cookie-cutter packages. Since every digital marketing solution is tailored to your specific business, the price is determined by your specific campaign. To get an idea about what a digital solution would look like for your business, schedule a brief, no-obligation phone call to discuss your budget and business goals.

Hibu generally provides services based on a monthly payment schedule. Depending on the solution you choose, there may be an upfront cost that covers initial development and building your website. Generally, your website is part of a multichannel solution and not a stand-alone offer. The cost varies based on factors such as:

• The complexity of your solution
  • If your solution includes reputation management
  • If your solution includes an interconnected ad campaign (search ads, social ads and/or display ads)

Hibu FAQs

What services does Hibu offer?
Hibu creates smart digital marketing solutions built to meet your specific businesses goals based on decades of learning working with local businesses. Hibu builds integrated marketing solutions where all the pieces work together to deliver a strong return from your marketing budget. Hibu’s solutions include listings management, reputation and online reviews, websites, Facebook and Google pages, mobile and search ads, search and social ads, retargeting, organic search ranking, voice search, lead tracking and management.
How much do Hibu’s services cost?
Rather than present a cookie-cutter pricing chart, Hibu’s digital marketing solutions are built to meet your budget and business goals. You can get a free estimate of what your specific solution would cost by calling Hibu for a brief, no-obligation talk with a digital specialist.
Does Hibu do website design?
Yes. With Hibu, your website is custom-built for your business — the design is based on what works best for your specific industry, based on years of data. Hibu states its websites are built to feature the right types of engagement and content for your business.
Where is Hibu located?
Hibu has physical locations in Pennsylvania, Iowa and New York, but the company also has local representatives based across the United States. In most areas of the country, you have a choice of working with someone over the phone or with a local representative.

Is Hibu worth the money?

Hibu is a smart business decision for small and midsize business owners looking to build their online presence and increase results from their digital marketing. Hibu is also a proven choice for business owners who do not want to do it themselves or have tried that and weren’t happy with the results. Because Hibu’s integrated solution system provides a comprehensive package of products, it can save you time and possibly money.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: March 23, 2021

We couldn't be more thankful for what Patrick has brought to our team. It's clear that to be a competitive business, you need to have a great website, online presence, timely and effective ads, etc. Patrick handles all aspects of our marketing for us and we have been thrilled with the results. Not only has our business grown to the point of opening a second office in a new territory in less than a year, we have more time to focus on training the team and analyzing where the business can improve. I also like that he's local and easy to reach, if we have questions or want to make any adjustments, he's quick to meet with me and/or make changes. I'd highly recommend Patrick and am happy to be a reference for his great work!

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 19, 2021

Almost anyone who works in marketing can appreciate this type of help!! Hibu's - Tom ** is a true partner and provides exemplary support for your marketing/website. Tell him what you envision and he will do everything he can to bring it to life. Tom is the calm in the storm of your marketing "to-do" list. We are incredibly grateful that he is a part of our team! If you provide him with an image or an idea he will make it work. He truly enjoys problem-solving and does an excellent job at it! Thank you!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Tom Brown! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I have never used this type of service and was not entirely sure what to expect. My sales consultant, who was the first person I met has stood by and answered all my questions as I went through the processes and has stayed by me like a good friend when I was not sure what to do next. I noticed my page hits begin to climb within days of her fixing the listings and working with me. As we continue I am confident we will get some good results when the site is finished and the ads are up. I know she will make it happen!

Hibu response
    Great feedback, Elaine! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re

happy with your Smart Online Presence and Social program!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

We are very pleased to have Patty work with us on helping us take our business to the next level! We are extremely satisfied with the support, service, availability, professionalism, and overall outstanding work that Patty and Hibu have done for us! She is always available to make changes we need and Follows through and follows up on updates as well. I love how she comes up with ideas to help our website and checks in on us to see if we need anything. We look forward in continuing to expand our business and client base with them!

Hibu response

Hello, thank you for taking time to reach out to us. We love the positive feedback and hearing about how our representative’s passion shines through in their work. Thank you for being a Hibu customer.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

Beyond thrilled that a Hibu representative Pete ** came by one of our locations one day. He came by with his Supervisor to explain the service they offered. At first we weren't sure if this is something we wanted to do. However I can assure you, it was a fantastic decision to sign up with Hibu. Not only did they redesign our website completely, they gave me tools to market our company on the next level.

Hibu provided me with customized review cards to hand out to customers (which was a great feature). Not to mention to A+ customer service provided by the team. Especially my specific rep Pete **. If you have any hesitation with signing up, personally recommend working with Pete. He made my experience one to remember, always there if needed and answers all my calls and emails. Also can't forget that our information has been edited and corrected around the entire world wide web, making it easier for customers to locate us. Thanks for all your help Pete, we appreciate your efforts, they do not go unnoticed!

Original review: July 19, 2021

We are a small business that had a terrible experience with Hibu. We had a 6 month contract with Hibu for several services and tried to terminate our contract at the end of the 6 month period (with adequate notice as defined in the contract). The sales rep was pushy and would not assist with the termination until you were forced to watch a 6 minute video about how much they did for your company. Be sure you know what you are getting into and how to terminate your agreement. I would not recommend getting locked into their service agreement.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I just want to take the time, which is long overdue, to give a positive review for Don **. Don has been nothing but helpful with my website and his input on how I can better reach out to new customers. Don is very professional and knowledgeable. He is not pushy, but, when I have any questions or issues he is there for me. I appreciate everything he does. Thanks Don

Original review: July 15, 2021

Kyla is amazing to say the least. She is very professional but also very personable. It's like having a friend cheering on our business and helping us grow to our full potential. She knows the market, does her research where she needs to, and provides exactly what our company needs.

Original review: July 14, 2021

We hired a digital strategist on Thumbtack to later find out he is a sales rep for Hibu (when he already took our credit card info, and then connected our social media pages with Hibu) so we had no idea that we were “hiring” them. Our experience with Hibu has been terrible from the beginning, our Google my business got suspended when syncing it to their dashboard, and was suspended for a month, we’ve gotten maybe 2-3 calls from their google ads in 2 months (all from people that live 6 hrs from where we are based), no messages or comments on their Facebook ads and we are spending $1200 a month.

Our Facebook ads were down for 1-2 weeks, then it was finally up and it was the wrong ad. Been trying to cancel but the company says the sales rep and his manager have to cancel it and then they state they can’t cancel it, so basically nobody is able to. But somehow they are all able to set the payment account? If we were getting ANY type of results we would be okay with spending that amount of money but with no results, no customer service, and no help. Don’t make the same mistake we did, DO NOT HIRE THEM.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I have enjoyed great results and excellent customer service so far. I am excited to keep growing my clientele. Jamie has been so easy to work with every step of the way, making time to accommodate my schedule and thoroughly explaining all the processes. Thanks again!

Hibu Company Information