Call toll free
3.20/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

Hibu Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Bobbi is the best. I had some problems with Hibu, she took care of everything. She says what she is going to do and follows through and does it. It is not lip service. I hope Hibu appreciations her. She is one in a million.

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Steven ** and Deborah ** have been great to partner with on our SEO campaigns. They are proactively helping our company by making suggestions on how we can reach more clients, and grow our business. Looking forward to continuing our partnership for 2020.

11/21/19-Lynsey,

This is wonderful feedback. We are glad you are happy with the service Steven & Deborah has provided and that the digital advertising is targeting the desired audience. We look forward to a continued relationship.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Todd has been a great help, and has been good to explain the process, which we were confused by. Also has helped us with our Facebook account, which was a totally mess trying to find out to actually was an administrator. He is always just a phone call away.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

Mike ** has been my representative for many years and has done an exceptional job for me. He never tries to sell me more than what would work for me in my area. I would recommend him to be in charge of all of your sales reps because he sales to you as if it was his own business.

11/20/19--Jerry,

We are glad you are happy with the products and services offered by Hibu and we really appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback. We look forward to helping grow your business!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Don't waste your time. Go somewhere else. This company calls and waste people time. Then they offer top rate and trying to trick you to get into their trap. No thanks.... I spoke to someone, she wasted 20 min and then offered me $149 a month for a basic website. What a joke.

Hibu response
We appreciate the opportunity to address your situation, Lisa. We would like to resolve your
situation with us. We have notified our customer service team and someone will contact you within 2

business days.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

We have been using Hibu for many years now. We are a small town construction company and Hibu has really helped us get our business name out there. We have been working with Steven ** through Hibu, and we refuse to work with anyone else. He provides us with excellent service and always gets back to us right away. We have gotten so much business recently from our advertising that we had to actually call Steven to have our advertising changed so that we could get caught up with our workload. Overall, this is a great company to work with. We highly recommend Hibu for any of your advertising needs!

Original review: May 20, 2019

I have tried a lot of different advertising companies. Most of them I have paid more than the advertising or work that I have gotten back. Dave is the only one that I have found that actually brings results. He came highly recommended from another business owner. I started out with a very modest budget to try the product. Since then I have raised the amount of advertising money we are spending because it actually brings results. Dave is an outstanding guy. You should give him a call. You won’t be disappointed!

Hibu response

Great feedback, Mark! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your advertising. Thank you.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I'm a secretary for DC Cleaning. Our company was receiving emails from our Hibu website contact button but when I tried to reply to the customer I was receiving, "Message Delivery Failure," notices. The situation was made worse because the "Failure" notices weren't coming in until a later date making it appear that we weren't taking care of business. Not all emails had phone numbers so there wasn't any other way to contact them. I called Dan late on Wednesday afternoon and by the next early afternoon he had the issue completely resolved with a complete explanation as to what had been going on and what to do about it. I really appreciate how quickly Dan ** handled the situation!

Hibu response

Thank you Gaylynn for sharing the problem and Dan's quick response and resolution. We are glad the issue was resolved.

Hibu Customer Service

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I can't thank Hibu and Anita enough. They took my company from having no web presence to popping me up all over the place. It was quite painless and they have done a stellar job. Anita has been very attentive and dedicated to my website, my company and me. She is truly a pleasure to work with. I can call her with a change that needs to be made and within an hour or so if not sooner the change is complete. I can't thank you enough, I know I pay you enough. I would recommend Anita and Hibu to anyone needing a web presence.

Hibu response

What great news Tim! So glad your website is working so well. We do appreciate Anita and her efforts.

Hibu Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

As an extremely busy business owner I was impressed with how easy and not very time consuming it was to get everything done with HIBU. They had a very well laid out format for me to fill out that was simple and not drawn out. Randy was very easy to work with and willing to work around my crazy schedule. Randy and his team even did most of the work which was nice. My company website turned out amazing and just like I wanted the first time. Unlike my previous experience with another company. The web ads have helped a ton too! He was spot on for what I was needing to spend and he knew that I had to stay on a budget also. No pushy sales here with this great company. Thanks Randy!! Thank you HIBU as well. You all have a great team.

Hibu response

We are glad that your website is "amazing", James and that it is providing you business. We appreciate your feedback on Randy and the team.

Hibu expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Hibu offers digital marketing solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses in the United States. The company’s services include digital listings management, search marketing, display advertising, directory services, website creation, social marketing and SEO optimization. It is headquartered in Uniondale, New York and has been in the marketing industry for over 80 years.

• Unified marketing: Hibu offers everything from website design and SEO optimization to advertising and social marketing. This array of services mean businesses get a unified marketing campaign.

• Facebook Marketing Partner: Hibu is one of only a few business to be a Facebook Marketing Partner for Small Business Solutions. The Facebook Marketing program ensures that businesses can find reputable marketing companies to help them with social advertising.

• Other partnerships: Hibu is a Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner and Bing Ads SMB Select Partner. All of these partnerships indicate Hibu’s experience in the industry and tell business clients that the company has the expertise to provide advertising services.

• Free consultation: Business clients interested in Hibu’s services can fill out an online form to be contacted by a company representative. They will receive a no-obligation consultation to help them determine whether Hibu is a good fit for their needs.

• Blog: Hibu’s website includes a blog with articles many business owners and decision makers will find useful. Topics include SEO versus PPC, website design, social media advertising and more. Articles are available for free.

• Best for: small business owners, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs