Call toll free
3.40/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

923 Hibu Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 15, 2019

I'm a secretary for DC Cleaning. Our company was receiving emails from our Hibu website contact button but when I tried to reply to the customer I was receiving, "Message Delivery Failure," notices. The situation was made worse because the "Failure" notices weren't coming in until a later date making it appear that we weren't taking care of business. Not all emails had phone numbers so there wasn't any other way to contact them. I called Dan late on Wednesday afternoon and by the next early afternoon he had the issue completely resolved with a complete explanation as to what had been going on and what to do about it. I really appreciate how quickly Dan ** handled the situation!

Hibu response

Thank you Gaylynn for sharing the problem and Dan's quick response and resolution. We are glad the issue was resolved.

Hibu Customer Service

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I can't thank Hibu and Anita enough. They took my company from having no web presence to popping me up all over the place. It was quite painless and they have done a stellar job. Anita has been very attentive and dedicated to my website, my company and me. She is truly a pleasure to work with. I can call her with a change that needs to be made and within an hour or so if not sooner the change is complete. I can't thank you enough, I know I pay you enough. I would recommend Anita and Hibu to anyone needing a web presence.

Hibu response

What great news Tim! So glad your website is working so well. We do appreciate Anita and her efforts.

Hibu Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

As an extremely busy business owner I was impressed with how easy and not very time consuming it was to get everything done with HIBU. They had a very well laid out format for me to fill out that was simple and not drawn out. Randy was very easy to work with and willing to work around my crazy schedule. Randy and his team even did most of the work which was nice. My company website turned out amazing and just like I wanted the first time. Unlike my previous experience with another company. The web ads have helped a ton too! He was spot on for what I was needing to spend and he knew that I had to stay on a budget also. No pushy sales here with this great company. Thanks Randy!! Thank you HIBU as well. You all have a great team.

Hibu response

We are glad that your website is "amazing", James and that it is providing you business. We appreciate your feedback on Randy and the team.

Hibu Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

We currently have a print ad, SEM, SEO, and now just added Social Media Marketing with Hibu. Working with different advertising people has been my job for over 20 years and I can honestly say that I have never experienced the level of customer service that I receive from Hibu and our Hibu representative. I appreciate the fact that they make me feel like our business is important and that they truly are there to help us grow our business through their advertising assistance. I have never felt like they just want our money like I have with other companies. The longevity and history of the Yellowbook/Hibu name is also a comforting factor in knowing that the company is committed to serving their customers.

Hibu response

This is a great testimonial Camie! We appreciate your business and working with us.

Hibu Customer Service

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Hibu provides affordable and effective web marketing services. We're amazed by our new website activity, i.e. In 90-days, 751 visits, 1,522 page views, 84.9% new visitors and 15% return visitors. Display Ads yielded 24.9K impressions with 302 ad clicks. This information is obtained straight from my dashboard which I can view anytime and anywhere from any device with internet access. It's real and we are happy! I was a skeptic at first. Someone always claims that their widget is the best. Our rep Kevin Towne and his support team handles us with great care. Based on performance to date, I would recommend Hibu for businesses that utilize a website and the internet to market its products and services. Not a paid testimonial!

Hibu response

Austin, thank you for your comments about us and Kevin. We are pleased that your digital marketing is performing so well and are happy to be your partner in building your business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I have been trying to cancel Auto renew since April 2019, also to close my account with HIBU. I was assured that Auto renew was Opted out by at least 3 representatives, not so.... guess what? I just received a 2020 contract with auto renewal. I get either," We're working on it" or "It's been done" and clearly it has not. I have even talked to customer service on the phone. Nothing works, all I get is lip service. I no longer wish to talk to anyone from HIBU on the phone, I want this issued to be resolved in writing. I simply ask NO more Auto renew and Close my account period, simple. There has to be someone higher up in this company that has the authority to handle this situation. I was unable manually to go into my own account and turn off auto renew that seems unethical to me. For the reasons above I can not recommend HIBU.

9/19/19

Thank you for updating your star rating! I am glad we were able to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

9/17/19
Hello Catherine, We sincerely apologize about your experience with our Auto Renewal process!
We appreciate your feedback and would like to make things right. Someone from our customer service

team will be contacting you within 48 hours to help assist with your resolution.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

We have been using Hibu for many years now. We are a small town construction company and Hibu has really helped us get our business name out there. We have been working with Steven ** through Hibu, and we refuse to work with anyone else. He provides us with excellent service and always gets back to us right away. We have gotten so much business recently from our advertising that we had to actually call Steven to have our advertising changed so that we could get caught up with our workload. Overall, this is a great company to work with. We highly recommend Hibu for any of your advertising needs!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

Small restoration company. Gave Hibu a chance. They put together some ads, made all the cards seem as if they would line up. Told me I was reporting on sites good according to their reports. Told them I've had a drastic decrease in business, they said increase my budget. So I listened and followed their advice and NOW I have ZERO calls coming in. Nothing from their work and they refuse to tell you their fees. So to date I still have no clue how much goes to my ad budget or to their fees. NOT a good company for trade guys in my opinion.

Hibu response

9/10/19 Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue. Your feedback is valuable to us and we will use it to improve our products and services. We’ll reach out privately to begin resolving this issue with your recent purchase.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

Hibu bends over backwards to help my business succeed. Can't imagine a company doing more. The variety of products that they offer, whether it be the phone book or their digital products, gives me the chance to be found almost anywhere by potential customers.

Robin,

We are glad you are happy with the products and services offered by Hibu and we really appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback. We look forward to helping grow your business!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

We are currently having our website built, but just the marketing campaigns and online presence has already gotten us multiple referrals. Hibu has been wonderful to work with and once our website is up/running I can only imagine how many more referrals we will be getting! Thank you Hibu!!!

Hibu expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Hibu offers digital marketing solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses in the United States. The company’s services include digital listings management, search marketing, display advertising, directory services, website creation, social marketing and SEO optimization. It is headquartered in Uniondale, New York and has been in the marketing industry for over 80 years.

• Unified marketing: Hibu offers everything from website design and SEO optimization to advertising and social marketing. This array of services mean businesses get a unified marketing campaign.

• Facebook Marketing Partner: Hibu is one of only a few business to be a Facebook Marketing Partner for Small Business Solutions. The Facebook Marketing program ensures that businesses can find reputable marketing companies to help them with social advertising.

• Other partnerships: Hibu is a Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner and Bing Ads SMB Select Partner. All of these partnerships indicate Hibu’s experience in the industry and tell business clients that the company has the expertise to provide advertising services.

• Free consultation: Business clients interested in Hibu’s services can fill out an online form to be contacted by a company representative. They will receive a no-obligation consultation to help them determine whether Hibu is a good fit for their needs.

• Blog: Hibu’s website includes a blog with articles many business owners and decision makers will find useful. Topics include SEO versus PPC, website design, social media advertising and more. Articles are available for free.

• Best for: small business owners, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs