Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.03/5

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

Hibu Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 18, 2020

My experience with Hibu has been nothing but fantastic! We love the dashboard and the fact that everything is in one place. The website portion really stepped up our game, especially the form that customers may fill out. The above wouldn't have been possible if we hadn't met Pete. He has been a major help in upping our presence business online. Our questions are answered quickly, honestly, and helpfully. Any issues we may run into have been resolved promptly. We consider ourselves very lucky to have someone who is an amazing help via email, phone, or in person; whatever we may need at that point in time. Our growth has been amazing since joining Hibu and having Pete as our guide!

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 13, 2020

Having worked with a number of marketing companies over the years, with little success, Hibu, and Dave ** were a refreshing change. The customer service, feedback, and ultimately, the website, have made a tremendous difference, not only in my business, but brand awareness. I am often complimented on how great the website looks and how easy it is to navigate. Any problems are resolved/solved immediately, although, we haven't really experienced many issues. It has been a very easy, seamless, and affordable process from start to finish. It such a good experience, we hired Hibu again a second time, for another business concept. I highly recommend Hibu, and Dave ** for all your digital marketing needs.

Hibu response

James, We are glad you are happy with the website we have designed specifically for your business and to hear you are receiving fantastic results. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback.

Original review: March 11, 2020

As a New Business owner I have tried several different advertising companies that promised results but once I signed up all I received were monthly Bills… That is until I met Susan from Hibu… She/and the entire Hibu team have been amazing to work with. They have affordable rates and the whole team is always willing to help. I receive constant updates and follow up to make sure that our efforts were impactful and on message. Susan always has new ideas each time I meet with her (In Person!). The Personal touch and Attention to my Business is like nothing I have experienced. Hibu is topnotch and The Real Deal! I Highly Recommend Hibu!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I have dealt with many different marketing companies and still currently do. Hibu really stood out to me because I had a actual person (who is still my account manager), come out to the office to better understand our marketing needs, then cater a plan specifically to us. She has been more concerned for what is going to work for us, not solely motivated by sales. They are always there and available if we have any questions, need to make any changes, or updates to our account. There is a human and personable element to this company that I have not experienced anywhere else. I would definitely recommend Hibu to any company looking to add marketing to their business or expand their overall marketing horizon.

Hibu response

William, thank you for the outstanding review! We have a plethora of products we offer and glad our sales representative could find what best fits your business needs! Thank you!

Original review: July 4, 2019

Hibu, built my website quickly and accurately. They did a wonderful job! As soon as the site went live, it started generating interest in and around my home town, Middletown CT. I'm proud to show my website to anyone. I use it as a sales tool Everytime I go out on an estimate with a new client. I love the site, and working with Hibu professionals couldn't be any easier. They always call me on the phone at least once a month to make sure I'm happy with it and remind me to let them know about any changes that I might want. Over the years I have worked with many many webmasters and none of them came close to Hibu.

7/8/2019

Bruce, we’re delighted to read your feedback about your website!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect product for each of our customers!

Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: May 22, 2020

Rachel ** has been handling my advertising for years! I would not have anyone else handling my program. She is extremely thorough, very responsive and makes me feel comfortable in any decisions we need to make. Rachel is an asset for Hibu!!!! Thank you Rachel!!!!

Original review: May 22, 2020

Rachel is the best hands on rep I’ve ever had ever! Answered every call and showed up when she made an appointment and she also periodically called and or stopped by to see if I needed anything and went the extra step to help me as I am not computer savvy! Instead of 5 stars I give her 10!! Cheryl ** Mirabellas Italian Cucina

Original review: May 21, 2020

Stephen has been a great help throughout the whole process. Kept me in the loop the whole time and came to our office on multiple occasions to help set everything up. He has been available for questions any time I needed him. I would highly recommend Steve and the team at HIBU to any company looking for online advertising.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I have been very happy with my experience with your company. I love my new website. Its has definitely helped create more business. I am very happy with my sales rep. Rachel. She is great and on top of everything for me.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I want to take this time to say how great Allan ** did when helping me set up my new website. Allan is always there for you with any questions or how to set up the website. I would definitely recommend Allan to help you set up your website or any other service with Hibu. If you want the best customer service, which is hard to find these days Allan is the Guy to get it done for you!!!

Hibu author review by ConsumerAffairs

Hibu offers digital marketing solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses in the United States. The company’s services include digital listings management, search marketing, display advertising, directory services, website creation, social marketing and SEO optimization. It is headquartered in Uniondale, New York and has been in the marketing industry for over 80 years.

• Unified marketing: Hibu offers everything from website design and SEO optimization to advertising and social marketing. This array of services mean businesses get a unified marketing campaign.

• Facebook Marketing Partner: Hibu is one of only a few business to be a Facebook Marketing Partner for Small Business Solutions. The Facebook Marketing program ensures that businesses can find reputable marketing companies to help them with social advertising.

• Other partnerships: Hibu is a Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner and Bing Ads SMB Select Partner. All of these partnerships indicate Hibu’s experience in the industry and tell business clients that the company has the expertise to provide advertising services.

• Free consultation: Business clients interested in Hibu’s services can fill out an online form to be contacted by a company representative. They will receive a no-obligation consultation to help them determine whether Hibu is a good fit for their needs.

• Blog: Hibu’s website includes a blog with articles many business owners and decision makers will find useful. Topics include SEO versus PPC, website design, social media advertising and more. Articles are available for free.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team