Call toll free
3.70/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

887 Hibu Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 15, 2019

I'm a secretary for DC Cleaning. Our company was receiving emails from our Hibu website contact button but when I tried to reply to the customer I was receiving, "Message Delivery Failure," notices. The situation was made worse because the "Failure" notices weren't coming in until a later date making it appear that we weren't taking care of business. Not all emails had phone numbers so there wasn't any other way to contact them. I called Dan late on Wednesday afternoon and by the next early afternoon he had the issue completely resolved with a complete explanation as to what had been going on and what to do about it. I really appreciate how quickly Dan ** handled the situation!

Hibu response

Thank you Gaylynn for sharing the problem and Dan's quick response and resolution. We are glad the issue was resolved.

Hibu Customer Service

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

As an extremely busy business owner I was impressed with how easy and not very time consuming it was to get everything done with HIBU. They had a very well laid out format for me to fill out that was simple and not drawn out. Randy was very easy to work with and willing to work around my crazy schedule. Randy and his team even did most of the work which was nice. My company website turned out amazing and just like I wanted the first time. Unlike my previous experience with another company. The web ads have helped a ton too! He was spot on for what I was needing to spend and he knew that I had to stay on a budget also. No pushy sales here with this great company. Thanks Randy!! Thank you HIBU as well. You all have a great team.

Hibu response

We are glad that your website is "amazing", James and that it is providing you business. We appreciate your feedback on Randy and the team.

Hibu Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

We currently have a print ad, SEM, SEO, and now just added Social Media Marketing with Hibu. Working with different advertising people has been my job for over 20 years and I can honestly say that I have never experienced the level of customer service that I receive from Hibu and our Hibu representative. I appreciate the fact that they make me feel like our business is important and that they truly are there to help us grow our business through their advertising assistance. I have never felt like they just want our money like I have with other companies. The longevity and history of the Yellowbook/Hibu name is also a comforting factor in knowing that the company is committed to serving their customers.

Hibu response

This is a great testimonial Camie! We appreciate your business and working with us.

Hibu Customer Service

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Hibu provides affordable and effective web marketing services. We're amazed by our new website activity, i.e. In 90-days, 751 visits, 1,522 page views, 84.9% new visitors and 15% return visitors. Display Ads yielded 24.9K impressions with 302 ad clicks. This information is obtained straight from my dashboard which I can view anytime and anywhere from any device with internet access. It's real and we are happy! I was a skeptic at first. Someone always claims that their widget is the best. Our rep Kevin Towne and his support team handles us with great care. Based on performance to date, I would recommend Hibu for businesses that utilize a website and the internet to market its products and services. Not a paid testimonial!

Hibu response

Austin, thank you for your comments about us and Kevin. We are pleased that your digital marketing is performing so well and are happy to be your partner in building your business.

Original review: June 15, 2018

We love working with Hibu and their team. Our website had been in the works for years and thanks to Hibu we now have it up and running. We have gotten so many new customers from the website since it has been up. Shellie and Sarah have been so helpful since the beginning and they have been there to answer any questions we have. They check up with us every once in a while to see what else we need assistance with and to go over any results from our website. They have made having a website so much easier and less stressing for us. We would recommend them to any other business trying to get out their online. They will make sure all your information is correct all over the internet and that your website works best for your business.

Olivas,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We're happy that your website is working so well. We appreciate your kind words about Shellie and Sarah.

Hibu Customer Service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: May 23, 2019

I have been working with Sue ** for many Years. She is always professional and is in tune with our companies marketing plans. Sue presents everything that is available and than works with you on your budget. You are Great Sue. Thanks for all your help with our Marketing needs.!!!

Original review: May 20, 2019

I have tried a lot of different advertising companies. Most of them I have paid more than the advertising or work that I have gotten back. Dave is the only one that I have found that actually brings results. He came highly recommended from another business owner. I started out with a very modest budget to try the product. Since then I have raised the amount of advertising money we are spending because it actually brings results. Dave is an outstanding guy. You should give him a call. You won’t be disappointed!

Hibu response

Great feedback, Mark! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your advertising. Thank you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 15, 2019

Was sold a print listing by Patrick ** who promised I would be billed in monthly installments. The very first statement I received had the entire balance as "due upon receipt." I thought maybe it was a mistake, so I remitted the monthly amount, including their $4.00 "billing charge", and a copy of the contract which clearly shows an agreement of monthly installments. The next statement I received had a late charge added, as well as the entire remaining balance "due upon receipt." Patrick is not responding to e-mails. I am reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau.

5/16/2019

Marc, thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We will have someone from our Customer Service team reach out to you shortly to review your concerns and work on a resolution.

Thank you!

5/24/2019

Marc, I have attempted to reach you on 3 occasions but unfortunately, we were not able to connect. I was able to get your payments switched to monthly so, going forward your bill will reflect correctly. If you have any other outstanding concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your business!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 14, 2019

I discussed with local sale representative from Hibu for the search marketing package and before I signed the contract I repeatedly asked Jason ** and Pegge (two local sale reps) about if there were any commitments to this package. They said I quote “No, you would be able to cancel after 30 days if it doesn’t work for you”. They never went on details about the contract or anything so when they gave me their iPad to sign and I was questioning about why there were even a contract. They said that it is ok to sign because the contract could have been closed if I am not happy.

I went ahead and started working with them but after sometime I discovered that many of the things that they promised were not fulfilled and when I asked the sales representative to cancel the contract, Jason and Pegge, referred me to the customer service and so we called them. However they just stated that our contract is 12 months and cannot be canceled. When we confronted them with the things that were not working all they said that I am in the contract and there is nothing that they can do. I went ahead and talked to Pegge, the manager, she said she could be able to resolve the issue for me. After two months, nothing has been resolved and I called her again and again but she doesn’t seem to have any interests to help me. I am very upset and I would never do any marketing with Hibu again. There are so many other better companies out there, don’t settle for this ones.

Hibu response

5/17/19 Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Jt. We apologize for your recent purchase experience and would like to assist you. Someone from our team will be following up shortly to assist you with a resolution.

Original review: May 12, 2019

This was the best rep I have ever had. They guided me in the right direction needed to help my business grow. They did not push stuff that I did not need. She helped me to understand all of the digital information. The last few years, I have had more leads -- leading to more business. My new, improved website has helped to increase my business. The digital advertising has also helped increased my business.

Hibu response

This is great news Gilbert! We are so happy that the digital advertising is helping to increase your business.

Hibu Customer Service

Original review: May 9, 2019

Two businesses I have been hired to work with had Hibu. Websites were terrible, no basic SEO present and to make matters worse they couldn't carry on a basic conversation about what the company needed for proper SEO. When we gave up we discovered they had taken over the domain names, Google accounts, Facebook accounts and removed access to the actual owners of the companies. Said it was part of their contract even if it does go against ICANN regulations. This Hibu company is disgusting at best, deserving of prison terms for the executives at worse.

Original review: April 30, 2019

We have been extremely pleased with the overall service and attention to detail that we have received from our Hibu rep Susan **. She is proactive and truly understands our business. She only brings relevant ideas that are relevant to us. We highly recommend her for your business.

Hibu response

This is good news Tony, thank you! Susan is a great rep who understands what it takes to help a business grow.

Hibu Customer Service

Original review: April 24, 2019

I would like to take minute to thank Steve with his services that he provided to me! He was so organized and if I didn’t understand something he explained it to me in a different way! He is a great guy and calls to check and see how things are going. I’m glad to have Steve as a sales manager and is very honest and trustworthy! Thanks. Cohen

Original review: April 23, 2019

Hibu, I Hibu does not do what the client wants to do. What they do is have a sales rep tell you whatever they want and then when you get a bill they start recording and say you ordered something when you did not. They then run you around in circles to departments to department and around and around. If you ask for a manager guess what? You won't get to talk too.. Yep a manager! I spent 30 years in the Media business and I have never never had a company be run so poorly in my life. It is pitiful they get away with it. I tried to help my wife and there is no hope. This company is a bad as it gets. Unreal! Run. Don't walk. Run from this company. Carlos **

4.25.2019

Good afternoon Carlos,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to address the concerns that you have raised. Someone from our Customer Care team will reach out to you within 48 hours to discuss.

5.13.2019

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us. We are please that we were able to resolve your concerns.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Hibu, the moment I joined Hibu, until the time I left, I had nothing but troubles with their SEO department. Nothing was ever accomplished while I had Hibu, and when I told them that I don't want to do business with them any longer, they decided to sue me. Do not ever sign up with Hibu. If you just need a website, you can go to free webbuilder and create your own website. Hibu promised the world full of exposure as far as my website was concerned, however, all I have ever gotten were a few phone calls each month that did not lead to sales. Hibu is the most disgusting SEO company out there. I have had better experiences elsewhere but I wanted nothing but the best for my business so I joined Hibu. Big mistake!

No one at Hibu SEO department does their job. They make mistakes, never listen to what I have to say regarding my business, call over and over again as if I am in debt. I had paid in full until the time I left Hibu in disgust. Now they want to take legal actions to make me pay more money. I have a gainful employment now as a caregiver for the elderly, and allow me to say this but Hibu workers are nothing but con artists. They pretend to hear you. They pretend to make things sound legitimate, and they act as if they are true professionals, however, as far as I'm concerned, all the employees at Hibu need to get REAL jobs! They lack honesty, they lack professionalism, they lack communication skills, and they severely lack competency.

Never give a dime to this company because they truly are a monumental waste of time and money. They don't know ANYTHING about SEO. I had better results from prior SEO companies I dealt with such as Gozoak, Ad.iq, and local SEO companies. Lesson learned... just because a company is huge, does not make a company a good one. Hibu must have deceived so many people along the way to get that huge to begin with. If I could turn back the hands of time, I will avoid Hibu as if they are a plague.

Hibu response

4/24/19 Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue. Your feedback is valuable to us and we will use it to improve our products and services. We’ll reach out privately to begin resolving this issue with your recent purchase.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Hey kids, talk to your computer illiterate business owning parents about slimy dudes selling HIBU services. Their "professional" web services might be impressive to you if you just woke up from a 15 year coma. The website they made for our company was hideous, the "features" the website comes with are gimmicky at best and just downright offensive to the eyes at worst.

These include:

- Exceptionally subpar web design with pixelated and weirdly discolored versions of the images we sent them.
- A reviews page that inconceivably only shares customer reviews on your own website, as if this is a source ANYONE would trust.
- Some of the most cringe-inducing, grammatically questionable descriptions of service and quality.

- A low-res 30 second video that - I swear to god - is just your company logo spinning, where they read the awful and factually inaccurate info listed on the webpage directly above the video.

They sell themselves on being a sort of outsourced web advertising department, and force you to take on a year long contract to do work literally anyone over the age of 20 could handle in a day or two (speaking from experience as said 20 something). What you have here is a company that basically finds older (45+ year old) business owners and scares them into hiring them by using a bunch of terms relating to SEO and web services they know said business owner will not understand.

Hang on, there's more! We were forced to stick out the rest of the 12 month contract, paying for their useless HIBU Social service. I dug around online and on our HIBU website and I still have literally no idea what this means and what we were paying for. They wouldn't let us just buy out the rest of the contract so we could forget about this awful experience, which at first just seemed annoying, but we later discovered the real reason they wanted to keep charging us monthly: So that every month THEY COULD PRETEND WE HAD NEVER ASKED THEM TO CANCEL AND WOULD ATTEMPT TO CHARGE US THE WRONG AMOUNT.

The reason I'm writing this now? The straw that pile-drove the camels back into dust? We just went to make sure we were all set and finished with our contract (ended 4/2) and the customer rep told us WE HADN'T YET CANCELLED AND WANTED ANOTHER MONTH OF PAYMENT. Truly exceptional. If I had three wishes, one would be for world peace, one would be for my student loans to be payed and the third would be that this company never existed.

4.24.2019

Good morning Calvin,

We are unable to locate your account using the information provided. Please provide your billing telephone number so that we can locate your account and address your concerns.

4.25.2019

Unfortunately, we are unable to verify the account or review and address the concerns that have been raised. The complainant has declined our request for account information.

The Hibu Team

Original review: April 19, 2019

The complaints are endless and consistent across all of the negative reviews. The Hibu sales person misrepresented the contract terms and repeatedly made very specific commitments to correct/reverse charges for services not purchased and services purchased that were not fulfilled. Web design was amateurish, corrections weren't made, the site never went live yet my business was invoiced monthly for the design and hosting. Ineffective internal communications, horrible customer service, aggressive collections and no response that dealt with any of the substantive issues. Will likely result in my taking legal action against them. BEWARE, and don't believe their written contract will protect you, regardless of how diligent you are.

Hibu response

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We apologize for your experience and would like to assist you. Someone from our team will be following up shortly to assist you with a resolution.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Rolo, Jay and the Hibu team were excellent in helping me with my website redesign and marketing program. Truly a great experience, they educated me and made me feel comfortable in every aspect. I am extremely happy with the results and look forward to increased website traffic.

Hibu response

This is great news John. So glad to hear good feedback on upgrading your website and other marketing programs.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I ordered service with Hibu because the sales person Dannet lied to me about all these wonderful things they would do for me. Below is a quote from Hibu's website. https://hibu.com/digital-marketing/online-reviews "Hibu Reviews gives you a simple way to gather and distribute customer reviews. We’ll move real-time feedback from your customers’ phones to your inbox — then we encourage customers to post positive reviews to your Facebook, Yelp and Google pages."

I had two positive reviews that Yelp flagged as "NOT RECOMMENDED" and hidden, and one negative review that had nothing to do with my service; they posted that one. When I called Hibu and asked them to help me with that they said "WE DON'T HAVE ACCESS OR CONTROL WITH YELP REVIEWS." I gave them permission to access to my Google Business and Facebook Business accounts for the purpose of making sure my listings and reviews where there and correct. They told me that "WE DON'T HAVE ACCESS OR CONTROL WITH GOOGLE OR FACEBOOK." I'm very disappointed with Hibu.

Hibu response

4/22/19 Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Ying. We apologize for your recent purchase experience and would like to assist you. Someone from our team will be following up shortly to assist you with a resolution.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I have a HVAC business in Northern Va. and having very bad experience with Hibu. Salesmen who came from Hibu told me that he's not from Hibu and never gave me a copy of the signed contract. He said that his office will be emailing us the contract. He was lying and afraid of getting caught up so he played this trick. He also said this is a 90 days contract but after 3 months I received the contract which turned out to be a 6 months contract. Unfortunately Their campaign brought absolutely Zero Revenue and they want to charge me thousands of dollars. Please stay away from Hibu Company and their Salespeople.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Hibu made me an awesome website but they do not communicate to me on some issues regarding my website. I told them I wanted a refund and they said they would refund me. However, they have yet to refund me and it's been more than 2 weeks since they said they would refund me. The last email I received from them, they said I should be receiving a refund in 3-5 business days and that was more than a week ago. They can make awesome websites but they fail to communicate. They seem to be overloaded with problems of only one person who can take care customers. They are worthless.

Hibu response

Jon, thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I apologize you have not yet received your refund. I have requested this, and it should be to you shortly. Please don’t hesitate it reach out to me directly if I can do anything further for you. Thank you!

Original review: April 10, 2019

I have been working with Stacy ** from Hibu for several years now and It has been a very pleasant experience. I would recommend both her and Hibu as a viable alternative for search and other related marketing or advertising needs.

Original review: April 4, 2019

We started using Hibu to assist in our online marketing efforts 3 months ago and have seen in increase visits to our site consistently over the past 3 months. Communication between our sales rep and the digital analyst has been prompt and pleasant. They respond to the data and make actionable suggestions.

Hibu response

This is great news Meghan! We are so glad that the online marketing has increased visits to your site. We appreciate the feedback on our employees.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 2, 2019

Watch it with this company! They do not provide anywhere near the level of service they advertise. Sales rep Angelea gave me a huge song and dance about the product and how little I would need to be involved. They can't do anything without me being involved! I stopped my direct payments halfway through the year because of my total disappointment with the company. I expressed these concerns with both Jerome and Wilson ** and the response was negligible. They then tried to sue me for the balance owed!!!! Bottom line - a teenager who knows how to set up websites could do a better job than Hibu!!!! Total disappointment.

Hibu response

Hello Rhae, We sincerely apologize about your experience with your website! We appreciate your feedback. Someone from our customer service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to help assist with your resolution.

Original review: March 30, 2019

This company is a complete ripoff and I WISH I read their reviews before spending a dollar with them. Their sales rep Trisha reached out to me about promoting/advertising my new startup massage business with them. Trisha claimed based on the previous month there were over 20,000 hits for massage services in the area my company is located. She stated a quote for me to pay for them to advertise my business. She then put me in contact with Meghan the person who would illustrate my ad campaign. I was told their ad would be linked to my social media business page, which no such ad was linked.

As a result, despite their “dashboard” outcome measures, I’ve received no calls nor inquiries about my business from potential clients from their “ad campaign” but instead received a first bill over $400 and was told I am locked in a 6 months agreement that I did not agree to. After making many attempts of telling them to close my account because all I have received are ghost outcomes from them, they continue to harass me through text messages about a 6 months contract. Honestly, I believe this company has violated our consumer rights as business owners and I am open to a class action lawsuit against this company.

Hibu response

Charollett, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns. A member of our Customer Care team will reach out to you with 48 hours to offer assistance.

4.17.2019

Charollett, we apologize, we have made several attempts to reach out to you via phone and email and have not been able to connect. If you would like to further discuss your concerns, please call us or respond to one of the email that have been sent regarding this review. We look forward to hearing from you.

The Hibu Team

Original review: March 29, 2019

I am very very pleased with the services that Steve has provided. Steve was very informative, professional and friendly in his presentation. Customer service is great. The beginning of our first month everything started slow but by the end of the month our business increased and our exposure was beyond expectations. I very highly recommend Steve ** and Hibu for all your web services.

Original review: March 26, 2019

We had our new website designed by Hibu. It turned out amazing. Between Leah, our sales rep to working with Ray, our digital service consultant for make all the tweaks and changes, the customer care was outstanding. Anytime I had questions or changes, and there were many, Ray was just a phone call away! Keep up the good work!

Hibu response

Glad your website is amazing Elizabeth! It is good to hear that Leah and Ray are supporting your business needs so well. Thank you for your feedback.

Hibu Customer Service

Original review: March 24, 2019

We are a small business and we’re interested in ramping up our marketing efforts when we decided to hire HIBU. We originally had Hibu a while back and Didn’t have any problems. Hoping to revamp our website and aquire new customers we reached out to them again to get a new website and start a display/search ad campaign. What followed was one of the worst experiences I have ever had working with a company. Let me walk you through what will happen if you decide to work with HIBU

First let's start with the website. Just don’t do it. It comes out horribly and I ended up spending a lot of time explaining what I wanted their “design team” to do, just for them to grossly under deliver every single time. I ended up just canceling it and doing it myself. They did refund me my money but the many wasted weeks and hours of emailing back and forth I won’t be able to get back.

Next let’s move on to the marketing services. You will originally be assigned to a very good and personable salesman. He will tell you that even though you are hesitant about signing a 6 month contract at $400/month, for a new search campaign, there is no need to worry becuase at the end of the day...we will be getting calls for business left and right. However, once you sign the paperwork, you will never hear from him again. His work is done and you are officially locked into a contract which you are unable to get out of.

Then at this point you will be assigned to an account manager. I would love to go into how terrible my account manager was but unfortunately it would take me too long. To sum it up I received no clicks, barely any impressions and when I brought it to her attention, she told me to wait until next month because it can take some time to work. Next month came by, the impressions picked up but the calls didn’t. After countless emails back and forth of me telling her how unsatisfied we were with the service. I was told to “relax, I know what I’m doing, I have a college degree in this.” At this point I was done.

I had pretty much given up on this company at this point....When out of the blue I was called by another account manager saying that he has now picked up my account because our old account manager was “no longer with the company.” He took the time to really listen to my concerns, I explained to him my whole story, he understood, apologized, was empathetic, told me he would check back in after getting our account once and for all squared away. At last I was relieved, one week later...our old account manager calls back giving me an update on our progress....

I told her what just happened and how someone else called us saying she was fired. Confused she said she would get back to us after figuring out what happened. Never heard from her again. Two months down the line after this, we get a call from someone else again reaching out wanting to meet in person with us to figure out what exactly went on the last couple months. As a sign of good faith we agreed and they came, I explained my story again, and they said they were going to escalate this up the chain to give us a great solution.

Their solution that they came up with was essentially to try again, give us one month free, but we would have to sign another 6 month contract in order to get the one month free....(some solution) clearly they put a lot of effort into it. Glad I took the time to sit down and explain my story yet again. In all, we spent $2,400 with this company and had little to nothing to show for it. To make matters even worse, the amount of TIME spent dealing with problems in and of itself wasn’t worth it. The only reason I am writing this is because I feel personally obligated to make sure no other business owner has to go through what we did. If any updates come from posting this I will be sure to let everyone know.

Hibu response

All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service and regret the experience you’ve had. We are always trying to improve here at Hibu and your input will continue to help us do so. Thank you.

Original review: March 23, 2019

We have been using Hibu for the past 3 months. They went live with our Google ad, advertising the wrong product, before it had been approved. It took 4 weeks to have them change the ad. Then they charged us $400+ at the wrong time after promising us a first month free. Our results are worse than they were when we were spending less per month and handling Google AdWords on our own.

A month and a half ago I requested the ad be updated. No changes have been made according to the ad displayed on our dashboard. I followed up with this three weeks ago and received no response. Our ad does not even show up when we try to google the keywords. I don’t think it had brought in any business. The dashboard says there may have been one call in 3 months. We are losing money and it is affecting our business. This is our livelihood and no one can even get back to us. They promised us exceptional service and all sorts of business. I feel completely taken advantage of.

Hibu response

Rebecca, I apologize we were not able to find a mutually satisfying resolution to your concerns. Our Digital Service Consultation representative made many attempts to help you with changes. Unfortunately, on several occasions’ meetings had to be rescheduled due to you two not being able to connect. I’m sorry you feel the advertising did not bring you any business. I wish we could have helped you more but thank you for exchanging emails with me. As discussed prior, your Search product with us has been cancelled as of 4/10/2019.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I have been pleased with HIBU. There are many different resources available to me within this company to help my business succeed. Kyla ** has been very informative and great to work with. Any questions I have are answered immediately. I truly believe she loves watching and helping others succeed.

Hibu expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Hibu offers digital marketing solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses in the United States. The company’s services include digital listings management, search marketing, display advertising, directory services, website creation, social marketing and SEO optimization. It is headquartered in Uniondale, New York and has been in the marketing industry for over 80 years.

• Unified marketing: Hibu offers everything from website design and SEO optimization to advertising and social marketing. This array of services mean businesses get a unified marketing campaign.

• Facebook Marketing Partner: Hibu is one of only a few business to be a Facebook Marketing Partner for Small Business Solutions. The Facebook Marketing program ensures that businesses can find reputable marketing companies to help them with social advertising.

• Other partnerships: Hibu is a Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner and Bing Ads SMB Select Partner. All of these partnerships indicate Hibu’s experience in the industry and tell business clients that the company has the expertise to provide advertising services.

• Free consultation: Business clients interested in Hibu’s services can fill out an online form to be contacted by a company representative. They will receive a no-obligation consultation to help them determine whether Hibu is a good fit for their needs.

• Blog: Hibu’s website includes a blog with articles many business owners and decision makers will find useful. Topics include SEO versus PPC, website design, social media advertising and more. Articles are available for free.

• Best for: small business owners, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs