3.7/5 (52 ratings)

About Hibu

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Pros

• Custom marketing solutions
  • Synchronized for better results
  • Everything from a single provider

Cons

• Must request quote for pricing
  • Multi-step process (not DIY)

Bottom Line

Hibu’s digital marketing solutions work as a single interconnected campaign to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu makes it easy for business owners to get everything they need to advertise their business online.

Top Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Verified

Steve has gone above and beyond in customer service when transitioning to Hibu for our website and digital marketing. Anytime a change needs made or an update pushed through Steve...

Verified

I had no idea where to start with my web marketing services. Michelle Bedaux ** is very knowledgeable and made the process quick and painless. Her follow up is exceptional, you wi...

What is Hibu and how does it work?

Hibu is a digital marketing services provider that combines a comprehensive range of products and strategies into one interconnected marketing solution to help generate increased calls, clicks and leads. Some of the services Hibu offers include:

Online presence solutions
Hibu’s online presence solutions promise to give you everything you need for a perfect first impression. The company takes care of your complete online presence, including your website, and online listings, Google "My Business" page and Facebook page – all the most important places a customer could find you.
Hibu Smart Sites
Hibu Smart Sites are the heart of Hibu’s integrated digital marketing solutions. Its Smart Sites have advanced technology that over 80% of websites don’t have, helping them perform better than other websites — simply put, they communicate more information to Google to increase your search ranking and visibility.
Search, social and display advertising
With an advertising campaign from Hibu, you target your customers with a diversified ad campaign using social, display and search ads to reach customers wherever they are online. By advertising with an integrated digital marketing solution, you drive awareness, engagement and conversion across your complete online presence.

Hibu is a popular digital marketing option for both professional services and blue collar-services. The company creates custom Smart Sites that are the central hub of an interconnected, results-oriented digital marketing campaign.

Hibu is a full-service provider, as opposed to a DIY option. You work with a designated digital marketing specialist to provide background about your business and determine your primary business goals. That information is then used to create a digital marketing solution to achieve your goal, whether its increased visibility, improved customer engagement, and/or generating more qualified leads.

The overall development process includes a no-obligation consultation, a review stage for your website and/or ad design and final sign-off. Pricing is monthly, determined by the products and services you select for your specific solution. You can request changes to your website and ads at any time. If you’d prefer to do the work on your own, the client dashboard provides 24/7 results tracking as well as DIY options for simple changes.

Hibu pricing

Hibu doesn’t list pricing information on its website because the company does not offer cookie-cutter packages. Since every digital marketing solution is tailored to your specific business, the price is determined by your specific campaign. To get an idea about what a digital solution would look like for your business, schedule a brief, no-obligation phone call to discuss your budget and business goals.

Hibu generally provides services based on a monthly payment schedule. Depending on the solution you choose, there may be an upfront cost that covers initial development and building your website. Generally, your website is part of a multichannel solution and not a stand-alone offer. The cost varies based on factors such as:

• The complexity of your solution
  • If your solution includes reputation management
  • If your solution includes an interconnected ad campaign (search ads, social ads and/or display ads)

Hibu FAQs

What services does Hibu offer?
Hibu creates smart digital marketing solutions built to meet your specific businesses goals based on decades of learning working with local businesses. Hibu builds integrated marketing solutions where all the pieces work together to deliver a strong return from your marketing budget. Hibu’s solutions include listings management, reputation and online reviews, websites, Facebook and Google pages, mobile and search ads, search and social ads, retargeting, organic search ranking, voice search, lead tracking and management.
How much do Hibu’s services cost?
Rather than present a cookie-cutter pricing chart, Hibu’s digital marketing solutions are built to meet your budget and business goals. You can get a free estimate of what your specific solution would cost by calling Hibu for a brief, no-obligation talk with a digital specialist.
Does Hibu do website design?
Yes. With Hibu, your website is custom-built for your business — the design is based on what works best for your specific industry, based on years of data. Hibu states its websites are built to feature the right types of engagement and content for your business.
Where is Hibu located?
Hibu has physical locations in Pennsylvania, Iowa and New York, but the company also has local representatives based across the United States. In most areas of the country, you have a choice of working with someone over the phone or with a local representative.

Is Hibu worth the money?

Hibu is a smart business decision for small and midsize business owners looking to build their online presence and increase results from their digital marketing. Hibu is also a proven choice for business owners who do not want to do it themselves or have tried that and weren’t happy with the results. Because Hibu’s integrated solution system provides a comprehensive package of products, it can save you time and possibly money.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

In 2021 I acquired the long standing Stefani Plumbing from the original owner. In discussions about the marketing he had in place, the original owner said he has been working with Pete at Hibu for quite a few years and gave me his number. I had already started talking with other companies and entertained a few different ideas. I ended up going with another company to create a new website and internet marketing campaign. They were awful. My website looked good but I couldn’t be found online and wasn’t getting any leads. Pete kept calling to check in and after I realized I was getting more attention from “persistent Pete” than from my new marketing company, I decided to hear what he had to say.

Pete showed me how my current marketing budget was really only getting me a website and not attracting any new customers. He showed me other companies that he works with and more importantly what he was doing with Stefani before I came in and how he could make a much better use of the same marketing budget. He redid my website using what was working with the old owner as well as my own ideas and placed ads on Google and Facebook to attract new clients. 1 year later, I look great online and I am getting a lot of great leads from my marketing campaign. I feel the face to face interaction with Pete and Hibu is what really has made the biggest difference because nothing is lost in translation. We are on the same page and have made tweaks along the way to keep making our marketing better and better. I highly recommend working with Pete and Hibu.

Hibu response

We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a great day!

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 14, 2022

This entire experience with Hibu has been wonderful. The set up process was quick and made very simple. We were walked through everything, told exactly what we needed to do, and we were up and running in no time. Our consultant John has been phenomenal to work with. The initial meeting was great, he really took time to get to know us as a company and gave input about what would work best for us. He's answered all my questions, checked in to see how things are going, and always reassures me I can reach out with any questions or concerns. I definitely think adding Hibu into our company for online marketing was one of the best things we could have done. We've generated new customers and service areas as well as connected with current customers to get honest reviews. Highly recommend Hibu to any service/trades company looking to gain customers and jobs.

Original review: March 30, 2022

HIBU and Nick ** have been great to work with. Nick is always punctual and very attentive to any concerns I may have. I am a small business and he works hard to get me the same quality of product as the large businesses have while keeping my budget in mind. Our recent webpage upgrade included the addition of Hibu taking over my online business listings management. Within the first week, Hibu was able to find items that were listed wrong for the past 6 years AND get them corrected. Something that I have been trying to get resolved with my previous OLM provider with no success. I am so pleased to work with Nick and his team and look forward to many more years with Hibu. Thank you.

Original review: March 27, 2022

My painting company has been in business for 4 years now and I been looking for that marketing company who could really get me where I needed to go and Hibu marketing team has done a great job bringing in the leads all the way to the website developing. I’m very pleased with the ROI. But that’s not the most important aspect for me, what other marketing firms lack from my experience thus far is making the customer (myself) feel valued, not just another person dumping cash into marketing.

Well, Rachael over at Hibu does all that and above, you can feel how when I have a problem it becomes hers and she brings me a solution within hours, sometimes minutes. She has made us feel at home and valued here with Hibu and we’ll be using them for a long time. Also, I don’t want to forget but the reason I use Hibu in the first place is because one of my best friends who owns a glass company referred me to Hibu and of course Rachael took care of him on the customer service side and he was raving about them and I took his advice and Hibu has not failed.

Original review: March 15, 2022

We at Rainbow Garden in Urbana, are extremely appreciative for what Steve ** and Hibu has done for our business, but even more happier to have met and made a friend in Steve! Steve has always been extremely professional, but beyond that, has always cared about my family and I. Most partnering companies have reps that make sure your ads are up and running and that you've paid the bill. Very rarely contact you, unless they need something from you.

That's not the case with Steve. He'll call just to make sure we are ok. Stop by just to see if our business has picked up, and try to think of an idea to continue growing. But that's not all. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. For example, when he found out my parent's house was broken into, he'd call at least once a week to make sure we were all OK. Constantly asking if there was something he could do to help us. Trusting him with helping my business, has paid off beyond the business aspect. Not only have I found someone I can trust to help build my business, but have also gained a friend whom I'll call and invite to a family BBQ. We are very lucky to have partnered up with Steve and Hibu! But Hibu themselves are very fortunate to have had Steve with them for long. Extreme perfectionist, and a great friend!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2023

Pete has been instrumental in helping us get online exposure. He not only built our website but has also educated us about how to gain exposure. I now consider Pete to be our trusted advisor when it comes to all aspects of our online presence. He truly is there to help, not just sell us something.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Pete! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2023

He is my Hibu rep and he is the best. He is the reason why I trust you guys to get the job done. He's there when I need them and we have sessions all the time where he shows me the detail. He shows me the analytics and makes me a believer in what you guys do.

Hibu response

Original review: Jan. 3, 2023

They lure you in they call you every day many times, and they promise anything you wish to get you into the contract. And then it's nearly impossible to cancel. You're just calling the number and then you call again and again and they say, "You never called us to cancel," and keep charging. And everything it's just a big scam. They say you have clicks and impressions but none of that is verifiable. They just making all that up. Since I wasn't able to cancel their services after 6 months of agreement passed I had to cancel the credit card and they threatened me with collections, so I forwarded everything to my attorney. I guess it's going to be a lawsuit.

Hibu response

In our research, we see that you have called in three times to request cancellation. All 3 times you were reminded that you needed to speak with Hibu Client Success to request a cancelation. For the first two calls, you refused and disconnected the line. On the third call, you were transferred to Client Success and your contract was canceled as requested.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2022

I think Stacy is very attentive and passionate about her job. She has a lot of insight and valuable information to offer. I think the service is just more of a long term, not immediate based, so you have to be in it for the long haul.

Hibu response

We are thrilled you've had a positive experience! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a great day!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

This company generated NO leads, NO brand recognition, NO help what-so-ever. Furthermore cancelling with them was a NIGHTMARE. Their legal counsel informed me all I had to do was contact my sales rep (which I did) but the sales rep later informed me I had to call their toll free number. So I called. Then I got an email. I called the number in that email. Informed them I wanted to cancel in a voicemail because no one ever answered the phone at that number. NO CANCELLATION. Their legal department rep rudely informed me that I never called their number because they didn't have a record of my call.

I am not sure how on earth that is even possible. Now I get the pleasure of writing them a large check for months of services for which I HAD CANCELLED. The only way I could get them to stop billing was to cut them off at the payment source or this would have continued indefinitely. I would never trust HIBU with my marketing nor to access to my checkbook. This was by far the biggest waste of time and money. Stay away. Run for the hills.

Hibu response

I apologize that you are frustrated with your results as well as the cancellation process. I reviewed your dashboard results during the period of 03/16/21-11/09/21 while the products were live. The Display product received 258K impressions and 1011 clicks. The Listings product went from a 98% error rate to a 0% error rate. I am happy to report these are very good results! The cancellation policy is clearly stated in the terms and conditions of the contract. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Hibu Company Information