3.9/5 (61 ratings)

About Hibu

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Pros

• Custom marketing solutions
  • Synchronized for better results
  • Everything from a single provider

Cons

• Must request quote for pricing
  • Multi-step process (not DIY)

Bottom Line

Hibu’s digital marketing solutions work as a single interconnected campaign to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu makes it easy for business owners to get everything they need to advertise their business online.

Top Hibu Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Steve has gone above and beyond in customer service when transitioning to Hibu for our website and digital marketing. Anytime a change needs made or an update pushed through Steve...

Verified

I had no idea where to start with my web marketing services. Michelle Bedaux ** is very knowledgeable and made the process quick and painless. Her follow up is exceptional, you wi...

What is Hibu and how does it work?

Hibu is a digital marketing services provider that combines a comprehensive range of products and strategies into one interconnected marketing solution to help generate increased calls, clicks and leads. Some of the services Hibu offers include:

Online presence solutions
Hibu’s online presence solutions promise to give you everything you need for a perfect first impression. The company takes care of your complete online presence, including your website, and online listings, Google "My Business" page and Facebook page – all the most important places a customer could find you.
Hibu Smart Sites
Hibu Smart Sites are the heart of Hibu’s integrated digital marketing solutions. Its Smart Sites have advanced technology that over 80% of websites don’t have, helping them perform better than other websites — simply put, they communicate more information to Google to increase your search ranking and visibility.
Search, social and display advertising
With an advertising campaign from Hibu, you target your customers with a diversified ad campaign using social, display and search ads to reach customers wherever they are online. By advertising with an integrated digital marketing solution, you drive awareness, engagement and conversion across your complete online presence.

Hibu is a popular digital marketing option for both professional services and blue collar-services. The company creates custom Smart Sites that are the central hub of an interconnected, results-oriented digital marketing campaign.

Hibu is a full-service provider, as opposed to a DIY option. You work with a designated digital marketing specialist to provide background about your business and determine your primary business goals. That information is then used to create a digital marketing solution to achieve your goal, whether its increased visibility, improved customer engagement, and/or generating more qualified leads.

The overall development process includes a no-obligation consultation, a review stage for your website and/or ad design and final sign-off. Pricing is monthly, determined by the products and services you select for your specific solution. You can request changes to your website and ads at any time. If you’d prefer to do the work on your own, the client dashboard provides 24/7 results tracking as well as DIY options for simple changes.

Hibu pricing

Hibu doesn’t list pricing information on its website because the company does not offer cookie-cutter packages. Since every digital marketing solution is tailored to your specific business, the price is determined by your specific campaign. To get an idea about what a digital solution would look like for your business, schedule a brief, no-obligation phone call to discuss your budget and business goals.

Hibu generally provides services based on a monthly payment schedule. Depending on the solution you choose, there may be an upfront cost that covers initial development and building your website. Generally, your website is part of a multichannel solution and not a stand-alone offer. The cost varies based on factors such as:

• The complexity of your solution
  • If your solution includes reputation management
  • If your solution includes an interconnected ad campaign (search ads, social ads and/or display ads)

Hibu FAQs

What services does Hibu offer?
Hibu creates smart digital marketing solutions built to meet your specific businesses goals based on decades of learning working with local businesses. Hibu builds integrated marketing solutions where all the pieces work together to deliver a strong return from your marketing budget. Hibu’s solutions include listings management, reputation and online reviews, websites, Facebook and Google pages, mobile and search ads, search and social ads, retargeting, organic search ranking, voice search, lead tracking and management.
How much do Hibu’s services cost?
Rather than present a cookie-cutter pricing chart, Hibu’s digital marketing solutions are built to meet your budget and business goals. You can get a free estimate of what your specific solution would cost by calling Hibu for a brief, no-obligation talk with a digital specialist.
Does Hibu do website design?
Yes. With Hibu, your website is custom-built for your business — the design is based on what works best for your specific industry, based on years of data. Hibu states its websites are built to feature the right types of engagement and content for your business.
Where is Hibu located?
Hibu has physical locations in Pennsylvania, Iowa and New York, but the company also has local representatives based across the United States. In most areas of the country, you have a choice of working with someone over the phone or with a local representative.

Is Hibu worth the money?

Hibu is a smart business decision for small and midsize business owners looking to build their online presence and increase results from their digital marketing. Hibu is also a proven choice for business owners who do not want to do it themselves or have tried that and weren’t happy with the results. Because Hibu’s integrated solution system provides a comprehensive package of products, it can save you time and possibly money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

In 2021 I acquired the long standing Stefani Plumbing from the original owner. In discussions about the marketing he had in place, the original owner said he has been working with Pete at Hibu for quite a few years and gave me his number. I had already started talking with other companies and entertained a few different ideas. I ended up going with another company to create a new website and internet marketing campaign. They were awful. My website looked good but I couldn’t be found online and wasn’t getting any leads. Pete kept calling to check in and after I realized I was getting more attention from “persistent Pete” than from my new marketing company, I decided to hear what he had to say.

Pete showed me how my current marketing budget was really only getting me a website and not attracting any new customers. He showed me other companies that he works with and more importantly what he was doing with Stefani before I came in and how he could make a much better use of the same marketing budget. He redid my website using what was working with the old owner as well as my own ideas and placed ads on Google and Facebook to attract new clients. 1 year later, I look great online and I am getting a lot of great leads from my marketing campaign. I feel the face to face interaction with Pete and Hibu is what really has made the biggest difference because nothing is lost in translation. We are on the same page and have made tweaks along the way to keep making our marketing better and better. I highly recommend working with Pete and Hibu.

Hibu response

We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a great day!

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 27, 2022

My painting company has been in business for 4 years now and I been looking for that marketing company who could really get me where I needed to go and Hibu marketing team has done a great job bringing in the leads all the way to the website developing. I’m very pleased with the ROI. But that’s not the most important aspect for me, what other marketing firms lack from my experience thus far is making the customer (myself) feel valued, not just another person dumping cash into marketing.

Well, Rachael over at Hibu does all that and above, you can feel how when I have a problem it becomes hers and she brings me a solution within hours, sometimes minutes. She has made us feel at home and valued here with Hibu and we’ll be using them for a long time. Also, I don’t want to forget but the reason I use Hibu in the first place is because one of my best friends who owns a glass company referred me to Hibu and of course Rachael took care of him on the customer service side and he was raving about them and I took his advice and Hibu has not failed.

Original review: March 15, 2022

We at Rainbow Garden in Urbana, are extremely appreciative for what Steve ** and Hibu has done for our business, but even more happier to have met and made a friend in Steve! Steve has always been extremely professional, but beyond that, has always cared about my family and I. Most partnering companies have reps that make sure your ads are up and running and that you've paid the bill. Very rarely contact you, unless they need something from you.

That's not the case with Steve. He'll call just to make sure we are ok. Stop by just to see if our business has picked up, and try to think of an idea to continue growing. But that's not all. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. For example, when he found out my parent's house was broken into, he'd call at least once a week to make sure we were all OK. Constantly asking if there was something he could do to help us. Trusting him with helping my business, has paid off beyond the business aspect. Not only have I found someone I can trust to help build my business, but have also gained a friend whom I'll call and invite to a family BBQ. We are very lucky to have partnered up with Steve and Hibu! But Hibu themselves are very fortunate to have had Steve with them for long. Extreme perfectionist, and a great friend!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

Dennis approached me earlier this year just like most of the phone calls I get from telemarketers, but Dennis came in to see me in person and when I found out what he does and that he was local it pushed me over the edge to start because marketing is something I always knew I had to do eventually and with the solution and price that Dennis presented me, it was hard to pass up. So far Dennis has set the right expectations with me and delivered on everything he has told me thus far. He helped me design a logo, took care of the website design and everything looks better than I could have ever imagined compared to what I had prior to partnering with Hibu. As a small business owner, these are the kind of things we value is a trusted partner to help us grow.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Dennis Pimentel! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

I had the pleasure of working with Jen ** and I am happy to announce, she is the very best marketing specialist I have spoken to or worked with. As a lifelong master mason & the owner of Old Colony Masons, Quincy, Ma., I needed help with online marketing. After talking to an unlimited amount of marketing companies over the years, I finally found a true professional with Jen **. Jen is different than most digital marketers. She learned everything about the masonry contracting business before offering marketing advice to us. That was key in my opinion. How can a marketing company sell marketing without knowing you're business first?

What's most important to my businesses success she asked, driving people to my website or making the phone ring. "Making the phone ring", I replied. Jen certainly did that for us and a whole lot more. We now get people not only calling to schedule onsite estimates but customers scheduling through our online forms. Jen will help you to build an email database, the ability to sell without ever talking to your customer, she builds an easy method for customer to write testimonials & she will help you get reviews.

Jen increases your Google & Bing rankings quickly. We now are listed on top of search engines. I thought my website was great but Jen was able to upgrade that too and she made it interactive. My customers love that. She allows us to dictate our marketing budget, I dictate how much help we need with SEO, posts, blogs, analytics, etc. I'm no longer on a specific, made for everyone marketing plan. Jen set us up with helpful plug in's, she expanded our reach and she turned my already successful company into a booking machine.

If you think your marketing pro is doing a good job, call Jen **. She will surprise you with her knowledge, experience & her ability to grow a business. Jen is not a young kid trying to make their bones. She is a marketing master and she tailor builds a plan that will work for your individual business. Old Colony Masons highly recommends hiring Jen **. Let this incredible person take over your company's marketing and she will give you more than just a return on investment. She will literally grow your business from day one.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

The customer service was spectacular that we received from Custom Security Integrated for our alarm system. They were responsive, more than kind, considerate of our time and very friendly. Justin M. came and taught us (not very techie people) how to work everything. He took his time and we did not aggravate him at all. LOL. Shelly is in the office and she recognizes my voice when I call. You don't get that every day anymore! And, Scott (owner) came out and gave us our estimate personally. All in all, it was a superb experience and I recommend them highly!!!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

Hibu has been all we could of ever asked for. We went with a full customized solution and are so glad we did. Everything has been a great experience including the set up and onboarding. We were hesitate at first because it was a commitment and we were new to something like this. But they held our hand throughout and made things easy on us.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the kind message! We appreciate it; however, we are unable to locate an account for you. Could you please supply us with a business name? So we can match the review to the account.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

Lauren **, Huntsville, AL HIBU became my agent a few months ago after years of no clicks and no sales with another company. She and Hibu took my decrepit website and turned it into an easily navigated sales tool. The clicks and sales/quotes have been eye opening for me. The internet ads she placed, along with the new website, have increased my business and the results have been amazing. Thank you, Lauren. You are the only agent I’ll ever work with.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

Hibu is a click marketing company, they market their sales pitch to you very well, that is how they sucker you in. It's a bunch of balderdash, you will pay them money and get nothing back. Save your money instead, that is the American way.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Working with Tallen on leads has been the best experience. From making sure to call and check in, meetings in person to go over things, taking the time to go to our jobs, and always is available when we have questions. I would recommend them 100% to anyone!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Tallen! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Hibu Company Information