Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.44/5

Hibu Marketing provides digital marketing solutions that fully integrate with a customer’s current business platforms. Hibu uses modern AI and machine learning to make sure your marketing campaigns are ahead of the curve. This can lead to higher traffic to your custom-designed website and increased online visibility. Hibu offers a complete digital marketing package, one-on-one service, more website conversion and business solutions tailored to your business goals.

BOTTOM LINE

Hibu offers synchronized digital marketing services for small and mid-sized businesses. It handles SEO and social media marketing for business owners who don’t have time to do it themselves.

PROS

• Customized marketing solutions
  • Creates innovative websites
  • Fast website turnaround time

CONS

• Upfront costs can be high
  • Must receive quote for pricing

Top Hibu Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Steve has gone above and beyond in customer service when transitioning to Hibu for our website and digital marketing. Anytime a change needs made or an update pushed through Steve is on the job immediately. Steve is a great partner to have when it comes to your digital presence!

I had no idea where to start with my web marketing services. Michelle Bedaux ** is very knowledgeable and made the process quick and painless. Her follow up is exceptional, you will see results. Thank you Hibu Team for all your hard work.

What is Hibu and how does it work?

Hibu is a digital marketing services provider that combines a variety of different strategies into one innovative solution. Some of the services it offers include:

Social media marketing
Hibu takes care of creating your Facebook business page, creating social ads and increasing your social media presence. Hibu comes up with a customized social media strategy with precise audience targeting, access to analytics and ad optimization.
Customer review management
The company encourages customers to post feedback and reviews to sites like Facebook, Yelp and Google pages. Hibu makes it easy to share positive reviews on your website as well as manage and distribute customer feedback across all online platforms.
Listings management
Hibu ensures all your important business information and contact details all over the web are accurate and up to date. Hibu manages this information so your business is easy to find in top directories and apps.
Search engine optimization
Hibu helps create compelling content that improves your rating in search engines like Google. Hibu manages the SEO copy/content, alt and meta tags, duplicate content detection, site architecture analysis and page titles.

Customers commit to a 12-month contract and can move to a month-to-month plan after that. Hibu is a popular marketing option for service-based websites and is the middle ground between creating your own website and marketing campaigns from scratch and hiring a professional to do it for you. Hibu’s main focus is to build and optimize your website and provide the tools for more customer engagement and website management.

It's important to understand you cannot cancel once you agree to a 12-month contract. Only confirm if you are 100% sure you want to commit to the entire year.

Once you’ve reviewed the final website design and signed off on the completed project, you’re in charge of maintaining the website. You can ask Hibu to make changes to your website (if the changes are included in your agreement), but the user dashboard is easy to use.

Hibu pricing

Hibu doesn’t list pricing information on its website because the company does not offer cookie-cutter packages. Every digital marketing solution is tailored to your specific business. To get an idea about what a digital solution would look like for your business, schedule a no-obligation phone call to discuss your budget and business goals.

When you sign up with Hibu, there is a one-time upfront cost and a monthly payment schedule. The upfront cost covers the cost to build your website. This cost varies by your specific needs and features for your website but ranges from $99 to $499. The cost varies based on factors such as:

• The number of pages
  • Any special features
  • Whether you need an online store option

The monthly payment ranges from $99 to $159. This covers website hosting and security and access to customer service.

Hibu FAQs

What services does Hibu offer?
Hibu combines all of the features you need to build your online presence, including listings management, online reviews, social marketing, display advertising, SEO services and more.
How much do Hibu’s services cost?
Hibu offers customized marketing packages for small and midsize businesses, ranging from $99 to $499 for the website build and between $99 and $159 for the monthly hosting fee.
Does Hibu do website design?
Yes. Hibu specializes in creating high-quality websites with innovative features that promote your professional brand.
Where is Hibu located?
Hibu has physical locations in Pennsylvania, Iowa and New York.

Is Hibu worth the money?

Hibu is a smart business decision for small and midsize business owners looking to build their online presence. It is worth it for those who need help building and optimizing a service-based website, but may not be worth the price if you’re trying to run an e-commerce store.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

Our rep Jeremy ** is willing to go above and beyond to ensure excellent results. You really could not ask for more. Questions or concerns answered immediately. It is truly awesome to have someone who understands our local market. We would truly say at least give this man a meeting to discuss your marketing needs.

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

Stacy was such a great help in preparing and executing our social platform. The HIBU team worked with our office on our social ad, from verbiage to image we are extremely pleased! As a new business, HIBU has helped us reach and allowed us to care for many people! Would highly recommend!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

We would like to recognize Randy ** for his hard work and determination. Since working with him, the amount of business West Heating & Cooling has received is astronomical and we greatly appreciate him taking extra time and effort out of his day to make sure our advertising is reaching above the top!! Thanks Randy for all you've done for us and will continue to do!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

Paige and the Team at Hibu have been there every step of the way during the website building process. Anytime I need changes made they are quick to respond and can usually get it handled quickly. I would definitely recommend using Hibu for your website and marketing needs.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I worked with HIBU at my last job and brought them to my new job. Everyone I work with are great especially my account rep Michelle! They are informative and knowledgeable and always there to answer my questions and advise me.

Hibu response

Amy, thank you for being loyal customer! We love hearing you took us onto your next adventure! Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

After thorough review of services I was getting with Vivant, my representative Stacy ** informed me I was paying way too much for that service and would do much better with Hibu. I put my faith in her honesty and am very pleased with what Hibu is now doing for me. I think I had roughly 330 hits to my Website last month and saved about $500.00 in the process! Stacy is an exceptional, professional individual and I always enjoy her input. I recommend her if your business needs exposure in this competitive world!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Stacy! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

Beyond thrilled that a Hibu representative Pete ** came by one of our locations one day. He came by with his Supervisor to explain the service they offered. At first we weren't sure if this is something we wanted to do. However I can assure you, it was a fantastic decision to sign up with Hibu. Not only did they redesign our website completely, they gave me tools to market our company on the next level.

Hibu provided me with customized review cards to hand out to customers (which was a great feature). Not to mention to A+ customer service provided by the team. Especially my specific rep Pete **. If you have any hesitation with signing up, personally recommend working with Pete. He made my experience one to remember, always there if needed and answers all my calls and emails. Also can't forget that our information has been edited and corrected around the entire world wide web, making it easier for customers to locate us. Thanks for all your help Pete, we appreciate your efforts, they do not go unnoticed!

Original review: May 18, 2020

My experience with Hibu has been nothing but fantastic! We love the dashboard and the fact that everything is in one place. The website portion really stepped up our game, especially the form that customers may fill out. The above wouldn't have been possible if we hadn't met Pete. He has been a major help in upping our presence business online. Our questions are answered quickly, honestly, and helpfully. Any issues we may run into have been resolved promptly. We consider ourselves very lucky to have someone who is an amazing help via email, phone, or in person; whatever we may need at that point in time. Our growth has been amazing since joining Hibu and having Pete as our guide!

Original review: March 13, 2020

Having worked with a number of marketing companies over the years, with little success, Hibu, and Dave ** were a refreshing change. The customer service, feedback, and ultimately, the website, have made a tremendous difference, not only in my business, but brand awareness. I am often complimented on how great the website looks and how easy it is to navigate. Any problems are resolved/solved immediately, although, we haven't really experienced many issues. It has been a very easy, seamless, and affordable process from start to finish. It such a good experience, we hired Hibu again a second time, for another business concept. I highly recommend Hibu, and Dave ** for all your digital marketing needs.

Hibu response

James, We are glad you are happy with the website we have designed specifically for your business and to hear you are receiving fantastic results. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I have dealt with many different marketing companies and still currently do. Hibu really stood out to me because I had a actual person (who is still my account manager), come out to the office to better understand our marketing needs, then cater a plan specifically to us. She has been more concerned for what is going to work for us, not solely motivated by sales. They are always there and available if we have any questions, need to make any changes, or updates to our account. There is a human and personable element to this company that I have not experienced anywhere else. I would definitely recommend Hibu to any company looking to add marketing to their business or expand their overall marketing horizon.

Hibu response

William, thank you for the outstanding review! We have a plethora of products we offer and glad our sales representative could find what best fits your business needs! Thank you!

Hibu Company Information