Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.47/5

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

BOTTOM LINE

Hibu’s digital marketing solutions work as a single interconnected campaign to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu makes it easy for business owners to get everything they need to advertise their business online.

PROS

• Custom marketing solutions
  • Synchronized for better results
  • Everything from a single provider

CONS

• Must request quote for pricing
  • Multi-step process (not DIY)

Top Hibu Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Steve has gone above and beyond in customer service when transitioning to Hibu for our website and digital marketing. Anytime a change needs made or an update pushed through Steve is on the job immediately. Steve is a great partner to have when it comes to your digital presence!

I had no idea where to start with my web marketing services. Michelle Bedaux ** is very knowledgeable and made the process quick and painless. Her follow up is exceptional, you will see results. Thank you Hibu Team for all your hard work.

What is Hibu and how does it work?

Hibu is a digital marketing services provider that combines a comprehensive range of products and strategies into one interconnected marketing solution to help generate increased calls, clicks and leads. Some of the services Hibu offers include:

Online presence solutions
Hibu’s online presence solutions promise to give you everything you need for a perfect first impression. The company takes care of your complete online presence, including your website, and online listings, Google "My Business" page and Facebook page – all the most important places a customer could find you.
Hibu Smart Sites
Hibu Smart Sites are the heart of Hibu’s integrated digital marketing solutions. Its Smart Sites have advanced technology that over 80% of websites don’t have, helping them perform better than other websites — simply put, they communicate more information to Google to increase your search ranking and visibility.
Search, social and display advertising
With an advertising campaign from Hibu, you target your customers with a diversified ad campaign using social, display and search ads to reach customers wherever they are online. By advertising with an integrated digital marketing solution, you drive awareness, engagement and conversion across your complete online presence.

Hibu is a popular digital marketing option for both professional services and blue collar-services. The company creates custom Smart Sites that are the central hub of an interconnected, results-oriented digital marketing campaign.

Hibu is a full-service provider, as opposed to a DIY option. You work with a designated digital marketing specialist to provide background about your business and determine your primary business goals. That information is then used to create a digital marketing solution to achieve your goal, whether its increased visibility, improved customer engagement, and/or generating more qualified leads.

The overall development process includes a no-obligation consultation, a review stage for your website and/or ad design and final sign-off. Pricing is monthly, determined by the products and services you select for your specific solution. You can request changes to your website and ads at any time. If you’d prefer to do the work on your own, the client dashboard provides 24/7 results tracking as well as DIY options for simple changes.

Hibu pricing

Hibu doesn’t list pricing information on its website because the company does not offer cookie-cutter packages. Since every digital marketing solution is tailored to your specific business, the price is determined by your specific campaign. To get an idea about what a digital solution would look like for your business, schedule a brief, no-obligation phone call to discuss your budget and business goals.

Hibu generally provides services based on a monthly payment schedule. Depending on the solution you choose, there may be an upfront cost that covers initial development and building your website. Generally, your website is part of a multichannel solution and not a stand-alone offer. The cost varies based on factors such as:

• The complexity of your solution
  • If your solution includes reputation management
  • If your solution includes an interconnected ad campaign (search ads, social ads and/or display ads)

Hibu FAQs

What services does Hibu offer?
Hibu creates smart digital marketing solutions built to meet your specific businesses goals based on decades of learning working with local businesses. Hibu builds integrated marketing solutions where all the pieces work together to deliver a strong return from your marketing budget. Hibu’s solutions include listings management, reputation and online reviews, websites, Facebook and Google pages, mobile and search ads, search and social ads, retargeting, organic search ranking, voice search, lead tracking and management.
How much do Hibu’s services cost?
Rather than present a cookie-cutter pricing chart, Hibu’s digital marketing solutions are built to meet your budget and business goals. You can get a free estimate of what your specific solution would cost by calling Hibu for a brief, no-obligation talk with a digital specialist.
Does Hibu do website design?
Yes. With Hibu, your website is custom-built for your business — the design is based on what works best for your specific industry, based on years of data. Hibu states its websites are built to feature the right types of engagement and content for your business.
Where is Hibu located?
Hibu has physical locations in Pennsylvania, Iowa and New York, but the company also has local representatives based across the United States. In most areas of the country, you have a choice of working with someone over the phone or with a local representative.

Is Hibu worth the money?

Hibu is a smart business decision for small and midsize business owners looking to build their online presence and increase results from their digital marketing. Hibu is also a proven choice for business owners who do not want to do it themselves or have tried that and weren’t happy with the results. Because Hibu’s integrated solution system provides a comprehensive package of products, it can save you time and possibly money.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

After thorough review of services I was getting with Vivant, my representative Stacy ** informed me I was paying way too much for that service and would do much better with Hibu. I put my faith in her honesty and am very pleased with what Hibu is now doing for me. I think I had roughly 330 hits to my Website last month and saved about $500.00 in the process! Stacy is an exceptional, professional individual and I always enjoy her input. I recommend her if your business needs exposure in this competitive world!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Stacy! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

Beyond thrilled that a Hibu representative Pete ** came by one of our locations one day. He came by with his Supervisor to explain the service they offered. At first we weren't sure if this is something we wanted to do. However I can assure you, it was a fantastic decision to sign up with Hibu. Not only did they redesign our website completely, they gave me tools to market our company on the next level.

Hibu provided me with customized review cards to hand out to customers (which was a great feature). Not to mention to A+ customer service provided by the team. Especially my specific rep Pete **. If you have any hesitation with signing up, personally recommend working with Pete. He made my experience one to remember, always there if needed and answers all my calls and emails. Also can't forget that our information has been edited and corrected around the entire world wide web, making it easier for customers to locate us. Thanks for all your help Pete, we appreciate your efforts, they do not go unnoticed!

Original review: May 18, 2020

My experience with Hibu has been nothing but fantastic! We love the dashboard and the fact that everything is in one place. The website portion really stepped up our game, especially the form that customers may fill out. The above wouldn't have been possible if we hadn't met Pete. He has been a major help in upping our presence business online. Our questions are answered quickly, honestly, and helpfully. Any issues we may run into have been resolved promptly. We consider ourselves very lucky to have someone who is an amazing help via email, phone, or in person; whatever we may need at that point in time. Our growth has been amazing since joining Hibu and having Pete as our guide!

Original review: March 13, 2020

Having worked with a number of marketing companies over the years, with little success, Hibu, and Dave ** were a refreshing change. The customer service, feedback, and ultimately, the website, have made a tremendous difference, not only in my business, but brand awareness. I am often complimented on how great the website looks and how easy it is to navigate. Any problems are resolved/solved immediately, although, we haven't really experienced many issues. It has been a very easy, seamless, and affordable process from start to finish. It such a good experience, we hired Hibu again a second time, for another business concept. I highly recommend Hibu, and Dave ** for all your digital marketing needs.

Hibu response

James, We are glad you are happy with the website we have designed specifically for your business and to hear you are receiving fantastic results. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I have dealt with many different marketing companies and still currently do. Hibu really stood out to me because I had a actual person (who is still my account manager), come out to the office to better understand our marketing needs, then cater a plan specifically to us. She has been more concerned for what is going to work for us, not solely motivated by sales. They are always there and available if we have any questions, need to make any changes, or updates to our account. There is a human and personable element to this company that I have not experienced anywhere else. I would definitely recommend Hibu to any company looking to add marketing to their business or expand their overall marketing horizon.

Hibu response

William, thank you for the outstanding review! We have a plethora of products we offer and glad our sales representative could find what best fits your business needs! Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Stay Far away From this company. They will promise you the world and deliver none of it, we are a small family company just starting out that strictly relies on the internet, Hibu Promised us everything and they delivered nothing. We barley received 2 calls per week. Sometimes we received nothing. We were charged thousands and told numerous lies, they also will hold your website hostage, while we were using them we had to use another company to generate business. They have over 226,000 negative reviews. Do not take these bad reviews lightly. They have earned every single negative review.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

JB ** goes above and beyond to help us with our marketing needs. He has taught us how user friendly our Hibu website is and how easy it is to change our marketing strategies. I would recommend JB and Hibu to anyone looking for a new way to market their business!!! Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

This past year with the recommended new marketing plan along with my website we have had more work than we can get done. The increase in work has more than paid for the marketing plan. Has been a great choice for us.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

My customer rep. (Susan) Has always been very prompt and caring to our advertising needs all the time. She has always shown interest in providing the best service always by listening to customer needs and she has always follow through with the plan of action.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

My website has been nothing short of amazing. It is literally paying for itself! I love that I have the opportunity to make as many changes as my business needs change. We have been booking jobs though the service request portal with minimal effort. JB has been great to work with, and is always quick to get any of my concerns taken care of quickly.

Hibu Company Information