Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.32/5

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: May 18, 2020

My experience with Hibu has been nothing but fantastic! We love the dashboard and the fact that everything is in one place. The website portion really stepped up our game, especially the form that customers may fill out. The above wouldn't have been possible if we hadn't met Pete. He has been a major help in upping our presence business online. Our questions are answered quickly, honestly, and helpfully. Any issues we may run into have been resolved promptly. We consider ourselves very lucky to have someone who is an amazing help via email, phone, or in person; whatever we may need at that point in time. Our growth has been amazing since joining Hibu and having Pete as our guide!

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 13, 2020

Having worked with a number of marketing companies over the years, with little success, Hibu, and Dave ** were a refreshing change. The customer service, feedback, and ultimately, the website, have made a tremendous difference, not only in my business, but brand awareness. I am often complimented on how great the website looks and how easy it is to navigate. Any problems are resolved/solved immediately, although, we haven't really experienced many issues. It has been a very easy, seamless, and affordable process from start to finish. It such a good experience, we hired Hibu again a second time, for another business concept. I highly recommend Hibu, and Dave ** for all your digital marketing needs.

Hibu response

James, We are glad you are happy with the website we have designed specifically for your business and to hear you are receiving fantastic results. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback.

Original review: March 11, 2020

As a New Business owner I have tried several different advertising companies that promised results but once I signed up all I received were monthly Bills… That is until I met Susan from Hibu… She/and the entire Hibu team have been amazing to work with. They have affordable rates and the whole team is always willing to help. I receive constant updates and follow up to make sure that our efforts were impactful and on message. Susan always has new ideas each time I meet with her (In Person!). The Personal touch and Attention to my Business is like nothing I have experienced. Hibu is topnotch and The Real Deal! I Highly Recommend Hibu!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I have dealt with many different marketing companies and still currently do. Hibu really stood out to me because I had a actual person (who is still my account manager), come out to the office to better understand our marketing needs, then cater a plan specifically to us. She has been more concerned for what is going to work for us, not solely motivated by sales. They are always there and available if we have any questions, need to make any changes, or updates to our account. There is a human and personable element to this company that I have not experienced anywhere else. I would definitely recommend Hibu to any company looking to add marketing to their business or expand their overall marketing horizon.

Hibu response

William, thank you for the outstanding review! We have a plethora of products we offer and glad our sales representative could find what best fits your business needs! Thank you!

Original review: July 31, 2020

Patrick is our representative with HIBU. He was able to come into our business and customize a plan that worked with our budget and needs. What I like most is he continues to follow up with us to insure everything is going well and to see if we would like to make any changes. Patrick also makes himself available anytime we call.

Original review: July 31, 2020

We have decided to use Hibu as our web designer and we have had nothing but exceptional service. To our surprise, we have been given top quality service from everyone involved in this process. Steve ** is our account executive and has gone above and beyond our wildest expectations. His service has been exemplary in all aspects. He is very personable and outgoing, friendly and knowledgeable of all our needs. We highly recommend Steve and his associates for any future clients web design needs.

Original review: July 30, 2020

My experience with Randy has far surpassed my expectation. I’m very new to google marketing but Randy made the process simple and made my company look very professional! I’ve just started and absolutely every call to date has turned into a sale with contract and deposit! My only regret is not starting sooner!!!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Randy! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: July 27, 2020

We own a small business and Hibu helped us create an appealing, yet functional website showing our project photos and details about our team, process and products/services offered. Whenever we have updates to make, they are quick to respond. It's much easier than doing every update ourselves or paying a web developer each time!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Original review: July 20, 2020

Great to work with. Steve ** was very helpful, courteous and always available to make any changes or additions. The end product turned out great and was better than expected. Highly recommendable. This is a great tool for our business and was helping us from the start.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Steve! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: July 14, 2020

Jacob at Hibu has worked along with my wife and I to create a world class "customer friendly" website that generated many repeat customers for many years. I would recommend the excellent team at Hibu to any prospective or current business.

Hibu author review by ConsumerAffairs

Hibu offers digital marketing solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses in the United States. The company’s services include digital listings management, search marketing, display advertising, directory services, website creation, social marketing and SEO optimization. It is headquartered in Uniondale, New York and has been in the marketing industry for over 80 years.

• Unified marketing: Hibu offers everything from website design and SEO optimization to advertising and social marketing. This array of services mean businesses get a unified marketing campaign.

• Facebook Marketing Partner: Hibu is one of only a few business to be a Facebook Marketing Partner for Small Business Solutions. The Facebook Marketing program ensures that businesses can find reputable marketing companies to help them with social advertising.

• Other partnerships: Hibu is a Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner and Bing Ads SMB Select Partner. All of these partnerships indicate Hibu’s experience in the industry and tell business clients that the company has the expertise to provide advertising services.

• Free consultation: Business clients interested in Hibu’s services can fill out an online form to be contacted by a company representative. They will receive a no-obligation consultation to help them determine whether Hibu is a good fit for their needs.

• Blog: Hibu’s website includes a blog with articles many business owners and decision makers will find useful. Topics include SEO versus PPC, website design, social media advertising and more. Articles are available for free.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team