3.0/5 (168 ratings)

About TriNet

TriNet provides industry-tailored HR solutions to small and midsize businesses with exceptional human resources services.

TriNet Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TriNet?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TriNet?

Original review: July 26, 2022

I don’t know how I could do my job without TriNet. Our company has grown from 60 employees to over 200 in the past few years, while our HR team has not. I rely on TriNet’s full service. Since TriNet has transitioned to a Shared Service model I do notice delay in response to cases at times, however I always appreciate the support of my client representative.

Get buying tips about PEO Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 26, 2022

After the roll-out two years ago of Connect360 (and the advent of a pandemic) things were a bit chaotic, but it seems, TriNet has persevered. The rollout of new technology and better control of their Connect360 ticketing system has vastly improved their service offerings making their price increases in the Fall of 2021 more palatable.

Original review: April 7, 2022

Not only are the day-to-day functions easy to navigate, but when I needed assistance with an HR need, the support I received was amazing! I was able to reach someone on the phone that was very knowledgeable... without getting transferred all of the place.

Original review: April 7, 2022

The Trinet System is very easy to use to check payroll, schedule time off, checking vacation time and also going through the hiring process. Overall, I have rated this 5 Stars due to its ease of use and also quickly being able to find what I am looking for.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

Service has significantly improved since we were reassigned a direct contact for our account vs the 360 model. The 360 model was a disaster and the reason we almost terminated our relationship of over a decade. Thank you for going back to a service model that actually offers service we can count on.

TriNet response

Thank you for your feedback and for allowing us to continue to serve your HR needs. We value you as a customer and look forward to providing you with the level of service you have come to expect from us.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

I am very happy the service I am receiving from TriNet, all queries are always attended to in a timely and professional manner. Even in challenging cases our Trinet contact will work with internal teams to get a positive result for Megaport.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

TriNet has always offered us great service. And their online portal is very well done. We have been using them for years, and it has been an excellent experience. Whenever we have any issue they are very responsive in helping us.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

Communication in Payroll Jargon Language is not appreciated. Things should always need to be explained thoroughly, you shouldn't always assume that the client said is the same way you think. Why isn't 403B offered for not-for-profit clients, your 401K investment fees are too expensive for our employees to invest?

Original review: July 26, 2022

While my primary points of contact (Sharnel ** & Melissa **) are amazing and have made a material difference in our experience, the number of errors made by TriNet team members is unacceptable. Two recent examples include an error made by the LOA team that resulted in an employee not receiving any pay for one pay cycle and an error that we are still exploring that incorrectly reduced the balance of Sick time our employees were shown to have accrued. We count on TriNet for support on core functionality that is foundational to our employee's experience and, most importantly, livelihoods. TriNet has not met my expectations in this regard.

TriNet response

Hi Donna, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to look further into any open items you may still need assistance with and will escalate them right away if you can email your company name and contact information to socialmedia@TriNet.com. Additionally, we will share your feedback with our appropriate teams.

Original review: July 26, 2022

TriNet representatives have always been quick to respond to questions and make sure I have the information I need to make decisions. It doesn't really matter who I've had assist me, they've all been up to speed, friendly to speak with, and knowledgeable.

TriNet author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1988 and headquartered in San Leandro, Calif., TriNet provides bundled HR solutions, cloud products and strategic services for over 13,000 clients across the country. They work with small and mid-sized businesses in a variety of industries, including entertainment, financial services, healthcare, technology, nonprofit and many more.

• Leadership training: Managers and supervisors need to be well-informed of best practices when it comes to compliance and other HR-related issues. TriNet’s leadership training and development workshops are designed to help company leaders build their company culture and understand compliance issues. Workshops take place at your company’s location or at a regional location.

• HR grader: Use TriNet’s HR grader tool to determine your company’s current HR status and find areas where your company needs improvement. This tool can help you figure out which of TriNet’s three bundled HR products will be most beneficial for you.

• International services: Companies that frequently hire international employees have to deal with a lot of additional headaches, such as visas, immigration and retention. TriNet International Services takes care of managing the immigration process on their cloud-based system, including visa and green card application and renewal.

• Career Transitions: TriNet’s Career Transitions service provides support and guidance for employees who have been terminated. This service demonstrates to your employees, both those who have been terminated and those still employed, that they are valued. It also minimizes the risk of adverse reactions by helping the terminated employee focus on their employment future instead of dwelling on the past.

TriNet Company Information