Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone

3.2/5 (1723 ratings)

About Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple iPhone?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

After years of Android phones, I finally purchased my first new Apple I-Phone (10). WOW! Big difference! Product Support is phenomenal. Not just the videos on YouTube, but the direct support as well. The camera is top-notch. Most of the apps featured on the phone are easy to use, and I ended up keeping. 10 plus plus.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I have never had an issue with my iPhone X (or previous version). I was able to get mine for free due to a promotion with a cellular provider. I was previously using the iPhone 4s, so the iPhone X was a huge change in function and design. It's been great!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

Love the format, Is really a mini computer. Excellent service from Apple for use or problems. Easy to navigate thru the apps. Organization of apps very easy now due to widget and library sections on the home page.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

Just upgraded from my iPhone 7 to the new iPhone 12. It is the perfect size. And the new wide angle camera lens is a great addition. Face ID and wireless charging are also big improvements. I also love the new colors especially the dark blue.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I have had the iPhone iXR for a little over a year. The pros are: It is easy to organize the apps in a configuration that works for me. Alerts of various types can be set for text, e-mail and voicemail. I am able to group my contacts in categories such as family, friends, clients etc. The cons are: I wear glasses and to speak on the phone I have to angle my glasses to be heard. Speaker is not always an option on confidential calls. Siri is pretty worthless. Maybe it's my voice, but most of the time, she either doesn't understand me or deliver the wrong information.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

When I call Apple regarding issues of my IPHONE, they are always available and willing to help. They are also helpful whenever I need help regarding phishing issues, uploading but most specially when there are changes to apps that doesn’t fit my needs. They immediately reverse charges as soon as they realize I wasn’t satisfied with whatever apps I either uploaded in error or just not satisfied with the upload. Apple takes care of clients.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

The Apple Iphone is nice to have and it has many sections on the phone to have a lot of devices if you want to keep up with the new technology and if you want to save photos or other items for the phone and it does have a lot of features to use if you want to use the phone in many ways

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I love the fact the Apple controls what apps are on their phones. Saves a lot of headaches from viruses and corruptions caused by non-vetted apps. Further, the updates are controlled by Apple and go to all iPhone users. With Android phones, it's up to the individual companies when and if the updates are rolled out.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

While other cell phone manufacturers are making tremendous headway in this space, Apple continues to lead in innovation, technology, design and practical functionality with its highly integrable iPhone line up. These phones are extremely user friendly, integrate and share data seamlessly across other Apple devices and take the guesswork out how to stay connected today. The only thing I don’t like on the new design is that they no longer have a input for headphones and/or auxiliary cords. I know it’s a bit old school, but it would be nice not to be “forced” into expensive AirPods and not being able to play music if you have an older car that isn’t equipped with Bluetooth but does have an auxiliary jack.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I love Apple products, but lately I have been having trouble with dropped calls. Not sure if it’s the phone or the service, but since the update it has been happening quite often. The older phones seems to be the problem. It should not be an issue to keep an outdated paid for phone to trade into a new high cost phone, those of us that are older prefer simple.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I use an iPhone 7+ and it works well still. It works very well with my other Apple devices. I have no reason to upgrade or change unless this one quits working. The iPhone 7+ is a good phone and does all I need out of a phone. Takes great pictures and videos.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

After going back to Apple after having an Android phone, it's a bit of a re-learning curve. I think Apple has overthought some of its procedures. When Apple first started, it was simply laid out and easy to use. But I guess most people like all the bells and whistles now.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I've never (in the 7 years I've had it) had a problem with this phone. It has never failed to update promptly, and is easy to follow inside with self-directing buttons. I would definitely buy another one of this brand of phones.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

iPhone 12 ProMax is a waste of time and money. It’s not user friendly and wastes more time than it is worth. Everything is now done using finger swipes and trying to find some of the old options is extremely difficult.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

iPhones look good, are reliable, and are easy enough for my 92-year old grandma to use. While some folks get the latest model every year, I have stuck with the same one (iPhone 6) for years now and am still happy with it. When I do finally upgrade, I'm sure the advancements will be even more impactful. I wouldn't think of getting any other brand due to my great experience with them over the last decade.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

I am really impressed with the battery on the 11 Pro. That is usually the biggest complaint I have had with my other iPhones. I also love the camera and the security features. I went with the standard size instead of the Plus and the screen is still big enough to enjoy videos and movies and it fits into all of my purses.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

My first iPhone was a 3g and the voice clarity was superb and didn’t have short battery power, but had to replace because the apps didn’t work. My next phone was the 5 series and the the voice clarity was awful. The next phone was an 8 which I have now. I am pleased with this phone. The smaller size suits my needs, especially with the mobility whereas the size of lettering on internet pages is too small to use on a regular basis. That is what my iPad is used for.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Have been having troubles with the keyboard, screen is vulnerable to breaking easily. Apple support has been hard to reach and really have not helped me with the keyboard typing on its own and double letters and random numbers, using my phone to make orders in remote areas is sometimes impossible.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

I will never go back to using an Android phone, iPhones are wonderful. They are easy to use, they are really reliable and free from glitches. I like how they update regularly and keep coming up with newer and better. I like the choice in sizes.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

We have been android cell users for decades and just bought IPhones for the first time about 3 months ago. The Iphone 11 is so superior to the Androids (mostly Samsung brands, most recently the S-9) that we used in the past. Battery power, camera quality, extra features, use of use, screen quality, durability are all better that what we have used in the past. We made the switch mainly because we were the only holdouts in our rather large family that were not Apple users. Now we get to share the fun features.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Fast, great sound, easy to operate, good value, overpriced, good customer service. Bad part is you need to go to an Apple store for repairs.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

I wish that these phone batteries lasted a bit longer. Every time there is an update it zaps the battery life down, otherwise I do like most of the items about the iPhones. I do like their customer service. They are always very helpful.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

My iPhone 8 has been very good to me. Is easy to learn. Only thing is after I have it for two/three years it’s out of date. I’m not a computer/gadget person. I have to learn by my mistakes.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

Interaction at an Apple store was outstanding, trade up and transfer of existing phone to new phone excellent. Very knowledgeable person and customer service.

I would highly recommend if you wish to purchase or upgrade your iPhone you do it at an apple store. They are much better at protecting you information.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

Bought the iPhone SE 2nd Generation and it is just as good as the pricier other iPhones. Very pleased with the overall service and the battery lasts longer than any phone I've owned. No complaints at all, and I saved a lot of money!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

The Apple iPhone is like my laptop computer at hand. I like how the dashboard is laid out. I have easy access to my apps and if I need to add any apps to my phone Apple makes it very user friendly to do that as well. The display is crystal clear and the sound is totally amazing. When watching a movie the speakers have a theater sounds, so the quality is high standard. I've had many iPhones down through the years and I've had any major issues in regards to viruses. I'm totally satisfied with Apple.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

I have had very few technical issues with the iPhone since switching from an Android system mobile device. Security is very important and Apple has you covered here. Storage and speed are also very good. As a business tool it has become very important, there's no need to carry a notebook computer when I'm on the road. Overall, this device does what it says it will do.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

I feel like Apple has done a good job at making consumers brand loyal. However there are certain things about the phone that are annoying. It feels behind Androids for starters. There is so much more they could do with it that we do not get. I will keep buying iPhones because of the other products I use it just works better.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

Have been using my iPhone 11 for 10 months now. Still Love It! Battery life was greatly improved over previous model. Photos are great and love that I can sync with my iPad and edit them quickly. Apple has continued to make small updates to the iOS making coordination and sharing with family and work colleagues secure and easy. The iPhone is phone of choice for me.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

I don’t think that they are smart. It always needs updates or the phone doesn’t work properly and the phone is hard of hearing when you have to send a message. If the phone was a smart one it would be made out of glass. It would be tougher in every sense.

Apple iPhone Company Information