1.07/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

842 Apple iPhone Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

The week I finish paying off my iPhone 7 for 24 months. The phone stops getting service and will only work when connected to wifi. I do some research and find online that it was a recall with my specific model number. I contact Apple and they tell me if I need to send it in for repair and it will be covered under the recall program. 10 days after mailing it in I get an email saying the device will not be covered and it will cost me $325 to have repaired. I contact Apple and they tell me it's the repair people that have final say on whether it is covered or not and they have decided that my iPhone will not be covered.

This was Apple's last chance for me. I've been through multiple phones that all seem to start having problems once new models come out. I currently have my sim card and a 6s model while I wait for the return of my unrepaired iPhone 7. My 6s dies at 90% battery life and I was told this also wouldn't be covered by Apple a few years ago when I bought the 7. This company has done nothing but disappoint time after time. Now I see the problems they are having with their new flagship phone and I am happy to say my final goodbyes to Apple.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I paid for an iPhone XS online with store pickup, but my phone was not available when I went to the Apple store so I canceled the order and planned on getting it in a store at a later time. Order was canceled over the phone (around 1-hour call), and was promised a confirmation e-mail. The e-mail never came, and the money hasn't been returned. Now on my second hour of holding with Apple service to get this refund. Service is just incredibly slow and everything needs to be done twice. Very frustrating.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

iPhone X has problem from day 11 after purchased it from Apple Online Store. I have made over 20 phone calls and talked with over 6 different "senior advisor", I have replaced the phone 4 times and had it repaired once, I am still have the same problem. I have expend over 40 hrs on the phone with CR and customer care, no luck, and they do not want to take responsibility for the faulty product. Latest news from advisor is that Apple plans to issue a recall on iPhone X because of the touchscreen problems. Is a known problem with the phone but they do not know when the recall will take effect. In the meantime, my phone is not responsive and hard to use it. Paid $1448.00 for nothing. Getting the money back? Good luck with that as well. Worst company, stay away from this company, they are thieves.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

My iPhone X, which I bought in May 2018 had a issue of shutting down all of a sudden and will not turn back on regardless what I do (tried all ways to reset and restore the phone). First time I had a issue, it was fixed by the Rogers Business Analyst from whom I got my plans and phones. He said there was a software glitch, which is resolved now, it needed an update... Fine, it worked for almost three months.

Again on Sept 17 2018, my iPhone X dies all of a sudden @ 12:30 pm. I called the Apple customer support and got scheduled for Apple Store @ Yorkdale Mall, Toronto location. I Went there and they couldn't fix the problem (saying that the motherboard is faulty); they gave me a replacement piece (mostly a refurbished one) because my phone was under warranty. I had following question to them: Q1: Why don't I get a brand new phone when it is under manufacturing warranty, and it's a motherboard issue?? Q2: Am I getting one full year warranty on this device that I am getting? Q3: Since this device is a replacement device, can I buy AppleCare Plus on this device? The store couldn't help me much on this, they ask me call the customer support over the phone.

I called them next day, and asked same questions. My call was escalated to the Manager (customer service) level. And, their answers to these Qs were as follow: A1: "Apple always give replacement device, not a brand new device. This is our policy, no one beyond me (Manager) can help you." My expectation: When I bought a brand new phone with a full price and if that phone has manufacturing issues then I should be given a new iPhone X which I wasn't. A2: "Warranty of your old phone gets transferred to this phone and you don't get one year full warranty for this replacement device even though we are giving you this device today." My Expectation: Warranty is always on the product not on account. So, ideally when I am receiving a replacement device from manufacture, I should be given a full year of warranty on that device.

A3: I couldn't buy AppleCare Plus because I didn't buy it when I purchased my phone in May 2018. My Expectation: When Apple is offering me a replacement piece, which according to them, is a new phone and never used by anyone; they should not have any issue in offering me AppleCare Plus product. And, if they do that they don't have confidence in their own product. During all these; I felt like I have been cheated and scammed by Apple Inc. Will not buy Apple product anymore. This is 100% true experience. Anybody having any more questions, write me an email and I will let you know... Thanks.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Purchased an iPhone X on November 3, 2017 because of Apple's advertisement stating that the phone is water resistant when it is not. Phone got slightly wet. I turned it off and it never turned back on. Apple told me I would need to purchase another phone from them because the phone had experienced water damage. I understand that Apple distinguishes between water resistant and water damage. However, this phone has only experienced slight water and according to the claims made by Apple the phone should of been fine if it was truly water resistant. I believe that my phone had faulty rubber sealing because I had purchased the phone the day it was released. Apple's claims of water resistant phone that it markets to consumers is highly deceptive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Very Very disappointing!!! I have been using Apple products over 5 years and I was optimistic about this company. Of course until I terribly disappointed. Recently I face a problem on my iPhone (Freeze out and stuck forever with "Apple logo on" in a black screen). I have contacted customer support twice. They both recommend me to get service at CityMac Kirkland. I went there (long drive from my home). The serviceman saw and confirmed as my iPhone has nothing physical damage he plugged in his computer and tried to figure out the problem for about 2 minutes or less, he told me to pay $325 for fixing my issue. No other solution as per his saying, I have bought the iPhone ~$700 and I lost all, no fixing. No nothing. I recognized that this company would be no more my choice. I am selling all my Apple products including my Mac, I don't want to see even remember a while about Apple products.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Battery Gets HOT. My phone is still under warranty and Apple refused to honor the warranty. I called the customer service and I got transferred again and again. Finally they sent me to the store. The Apple representative told me if my phone is hot to put it in the freezer. What a disappointment. Shame on you Apple taking advantage of the little people.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Forget bad customer service. They have come down to fraudulent business activity. My iPhone was under one year warranty and Apple’s executive relations team refused to honor the warranty. Apple took my money by fraud.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

Actually mobile was running good after some months, automatically it will be turned off. But further I got to know that when it is off it will be in frozen condition, but the mobile will be running in background, that is if we call to that cell we can hear ringing sound but the phone doesn't displays, it will be in dead condition... But mobile will be working in the background. Further by pressing both lock and home button we can on the mobile... Please solve this problem.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

Do not waste your hard earned money on Apple iPhone. Purchased 6s brand new just a 1 1/2 from Apple. I truly believe a bug is in the software to reduce battery life to make you upsell to newer model. I also think they are in cahoots with Rogers. I believe Rogers is sending bug to increase data usage that is unjustified. I have carried a cell phone over 10 years & use it exactly the same, but amazingly it is now over data within 2 weeks & nobody oversees the corruption.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Service center people at Sec 32, Chandigarh are not interested in replacement of battery as they were not sure of the mobile performance thereafter. Had to dump the phone after some time and went for new mobile of other make. Would like the service center friendly with customers.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Worst cell phone since the Motorola Razr - I fully regret downgrading from the iPhone 6 to the X. The GPS and WiFi only work half the time. The system is slower than the iPhone 6 Plus. The brightness auto setting barely works in comparison to older iPhones. Don’t waste your money.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I used to like Apple. I received an iPhone Six for my 11th birthday and I was excited as this was my first phone. My phone worked fine originally and was decently priced, then things started going wrong. WIFI problems - my phone would disconnect from the wifi occasionally and I would have to reconnect if I realized, I wasted mobile data because of this stupidity. I also had trouble connecting to other wifi and other wifi would take forever to show.

Battery problems - the battery ran out quickly. My parents knew this and told me that the battery ran out quickly and this was the reason my grandma wouldn't upgrade her phone from a five to a six. Slow loading - nothing else to explain. My phone stopped working one day and turned out I needed to update. I know all about slowing down the phone... Apple scams. My sister's iPad keeps on telling her to sign into her iCloud account, obsessively. I have a Google pixel now and I'm way happier.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

My Apple iPhone 7 recently stopped being able to both send nor receive calls. The technician at the Genius Bar at Apple store admitted this was a known issue for some Apple iPhones 7s. They went further to say the only fix they have is to purchase a new phone for a reduced rate of $319.00 (plus taxes). Basically trading my "old" one in. When I asked why they would not just fix this known issue or recall it, she said initially that was the program, but it was discontinued. I bought this phone last June, a few months outside of the 1-year warranty.

Despite taking meticulous care, using an Otter Box to protect my phone it has this issue. I basically have a texting only device now. Further, there were memos leaked where Apple admitted to this known issue. I am extremely frustrated and do not want to be forced to purchase a new device especially after the one I have is not working and the Apple company doesn't stand by their products when they are defective. A shame.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I'm extremely careful with my iPhones and have never had any issues with breakage or damage. I received the 8Plus as a Christmas gift along with a traveler Otter case, where the button is exposed. Everything worked fine until the end of May when I took it out of my purse and proceeded to take a photo to forward to a friend. NO problems! Then I pressed the button to take another photo and the phone froze! That was it. I could not turn it off or get the home screen, only the apple sign. I went on-line and tried all the tricks to re-boot the home page but nothing. I did get it to shut off and reboot, but it only went back to the apple insignia. When my husband came home and took a look, he noticed a small little indent, like a pen might make, on the edge of the button's circumference. It was barely visible.

Could a pen in my purse have leaned against the button? Those were the only 2 items in my purse's phone compartment. And how could a pen do such damage with no force? It was in my purse and there was no impact. I'm flabbergasted at the delicate and vulnerable nature of this button. We do not have insurance and I was told the motherboard is connected to the button, so the "damaged" button is causing a software problem and will not be covered under the 1st year warranty because I damaged it?

I also discovered that the Otter Defender cover for 7/8plus has a button cover and you can still use the button. It is $60. Once you cover the button (Or use tape!) you can go to settings and set a virtual button that floats around your screen. Why not have this in the first place? There seems to be many others who are also having issues with the 7/8's button. Perhaps a class-action suit should be filed to force Apple to fix the defective part for free. It's like having a car bumper that crumples at the slightest impact. Not practical, or acceptable, for a trillion dollar company.

Original review: July 30, 2018

It's my opinion that Apple Inc. puts its updates out to improve its newest products glitches, while knowing it will cause multiple problems with its older models that are advised/forced to do the updates as well. I have been forced into buying new phones every couple years because as soon as I update any of my 5 phones there are instant problems, some rendered inoperative, and some that just piss you off so much by not working correctly that you can't stand it anymore!!! I despise a company that purposely causes damage to its older products forcing people to "upgrade" just so they can make the almighty buck! I personally will never own another Apple product again.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I have had an iPhone X for three months and am already on my third phone. The facial recognition keeps malfunctioning. It also seems to freeze up and needs rebooting often. I have gone to the Apple store in South Portland Maine and they made me feel I was only one this was happening to. Now I know that is not true. Very disappointed. My other iPhones were very reliable.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I purchase my iPhone 8 on Mother's day through AT&T plan. I also brought the battery case. My phone was dying a lot at new purchase time and completely power down and coming on without me resetting. Frequent turning off and just dropping had no cellular data on even in Wi Fi area and weird scratch noise occasionally with low volume and folks not hearing me. I went back to store. They advise to remove battery case. It cleared up dying so much but other issue still remain but was less frequent. Only happened once in a while. My phone would get hot frequently over the last few weeks and issue arose again with battery dying not holding charge and power off and come back on as if nothing happen at full power of charge.

Went back to store. They tried to assured nothing was wrong and volume was working at store. Please keep in mind that lost charge and battery power down was random and not constant. The noise and volume speaking scratching noise was random as well. So I stop going to store and started calling. Each call two or one hour long. They walk you through all those reset and BS for issues to still be there but temporary work. Apple and AT&T has lots of notes on my account from these complaints. They basically stated was small glitches and if persist they could do a warrant exchange only.

On July 9, 2018 I had had enough of paying for useless phone that died and came on as if nothing was wrong and not being able to hear and weirdness. I called. Was in process to set up for my phone to be exchange. It died five time in a two hour session while on phone with them. The rep called me back several time and on recorded line stated she heard noise and could not hear me to use another phone.

The call dropped, I allowed the phone to charge and went to work. Once done at work powered phone on. Heard loud scratch noise and pop. I was scared I actually fell hard. I was scared. Thought phone exploded. I hurt myself bad and glass from phone was in my hand. My phone was literally stuck to my to the palm of my hand. I went to ER and need stitches but had clue to my right arm elbow right hand and wrist and left hand glass the disengage phone from skin. I had cuts in hands, both knees and leg was scratched and bruised bad.

The phone was not operable. Also I place a incident report with Apple as AT&T. Said I am ineligible for insurance replacement because phone has noted on my account warranty issues. Apple told me to send picture doctor's note so they could send to engineer and give me options. After being without a phone for three day injured missing work they said they can't help me because phone has physical damage and they are not paying for repair nor new phone nor medical because pop did not cause physical damage to my phone. My fall cause physical damage... HURT and Disappointed with Apple...

Do anyone have a clue or attorney to help me on malfunction brand new phone that I am still pay $1000.00 through AT&T plan for. I have no phone injured by scare from malfunctioning phone. Apple saying battery issue and noise and pooping scratch noise not their fault because I fell on phone? How can that be right fair or kind to a faithful customer who only asked to take phone. Investigate please be sure no one gets hurt and replace my non working phone at no cost to me. Do not worry about medical days off work on money and months spent on half working phone. They never really address correctly at beginning? HELP.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I bought my son an iPhone 6 last Xmas, he is only 10 and he was so happy about that phone, bought it promo in ATT which was my carrier back then for $200. I am a single mom who works 2 jobs, $200 is a lot but seeing him like it was the best thing I ever given to him. My son was a victim of bullying, he is small for his age, I love him so dearly and I am very protective of him. Almost 3 wks now we switch carrier because of poor signal, when we went to the carrier to activate the sim card, they saw my son iPhone got a damage, swelling battery. I called Apple and they sent me a box to send it back to them to do repair.

After few days said I will get it back 1-2 business days. We did not get it, my son has a summer camp before that and expecting the phone to bring it with him, he left without the phone, now I am travelling 2 1/2 hrs every other day just to make sure he is alright. It cost me too much just to travel and see him, not just that, the stress that I'm travelling back and forth, the exhaustion. Besides the fact that I paid the bill just few days ago without the phone being used.

The problem is, the FedEx lost it, trying to contact them everyday and the Apple for whole 2 wks now, demanding immediate response and send the phone back to me. They said they have the process and trying to investigate before I could get the phone back. It's not fair, I'm not even part of it but I have to sacrifice effort and financial because of that. Apple is just too stubborn to send one, I am tired of waiting, I need a phone to communicate with my son. Thank you.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I am very frustrated with Apple. I initially had a problem with my iPhone 7 making and receiving calls however everything else worked as normal texts, internet, apps. I took it to my cell phone provider. They looked up my serial number and said that my phone was on recall and to take it to Apple and they would replace it. I absolutely loathe going to Apple for anything because of how busy it is all the time. Even tho I hate Apple stores I still have been team iPhone since they came out. I also own all Apple computers. Have had several generation iPads, iPods and Apple watches, but after this experience I may be saying goodbye to Apple. After I waited for three hours they told me that they had to send my phone out to be fixed and therefore I was left without a phone for a week.

I tracked it every day and when it said it had arrived at the Apple Store I called and they told me it wasn't there even tho track my package clearly said it was delivered. They gave me the runaround for two days until I finally got someone that told me I was able to come in. I waited two hours this time they handed me my phone and told me to have a nice day. While I was walking out powering my phone on and it wouldn't turn on. I plugged it into a charger. They had and a picture came up that said iTunes and a picture of a charger with an arrow.

I flagged the person down and showed them. Then they told me that Apple wasn't fixing my phone because it seems that my screen has been replaced which It was a whole year prior and the issues I was having were due to the recall. So not only did Apple not bother to tell me they were using the screen being replaced as an excuse not to fix my recalled item, leaving me without a phone for a week, waste hours of my time, but they gave me the phone back completely broken. I may not have been able to make calls but my son could have surely used it on wifi to play games surf the internet and iMessage. Apple should be ashamed of themselves. I have spent so much money with them way more than I could really afford so for them to give me my equipment back in worse condition than I gave it to them is wrong.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I called Apple customer support and asked them to replacement my iPhone 6 battery. They declined to give me loaner phone while my iPhone will get replaced (expected time 2-week including shipping). 2nd they asked me to phone for shipping charge. 3rd their local service Center asking me to bring the phone first then they will review and place order for battery. I asked who will pay for twice driving 100 miles. They stated they practice this way. So just for battery replacement, I've to drive twice. This was affiliated service center.

4th I drove to Apple Service center at Des Moines. First they took my iPhone to clean the charging jack and then came back with an giant excuse. My phone is little curved...so it doesn't qualify for $29 battery change. They can do for $295. I asked them...how is my iPhone got curved? They said they don't know. I don't know if iPhone is curved or they curved it to force me to buy next iPhone.

It seems to me they are practicing this way to enforce customer to invest in next iPhone. My cell was never serviced. I questioned if curved phone was sold to me... Their excused it's over a year and since I never reported so it's not covered. This seems these tech has been asked to force customer indirectly either pay more for battery change or get into new iPhone. This is totally a crime.

Original review: June 24, 2018

I recently downloaded a security app that did not give the price at the onset. When it was downloaded it I immediately got a message they were charging my Citi card 29.99 for the app. I immediately called Apple Customer Service and asked them to delete charge; I also immediately deleted the app as I was fearful it was a scam although it was in Apple’s App Store. I received my credit card bill and the charge was on there so I disputed it with my credit card company and they returned my money. Then I noticed my payment information needed updated on my iPhone. I called Apple Customer Service and was told that I could never use that card again on Apple ID because the card was used in a dispute. I don’t use another credit card so now I cannot download a free app or pay my iCloud storage. This should be illegal.

Original review: June 22, 2018

NEVER in life buy a APPLE product because they think people a literally stupid. My brand new iPhone 10 which I had since April 18 fell out my pocket and shattered the back glass screen. I then called Sprint and said I pay 17$ a month for insurance am I covered for a replacement? Sprint then checked my account and said they only cover lost or damaged phones and Apple Care covered broken screens and malfunctions so I called them a WHAT A NIGHTMARE!

From 12:40 pm to 9:00 pm 6/21/18 night I was on the phone trying to explain my self in English because all they know how to speak is ** BABY LANGUAGE! I was told from 12:30 pm to 6 pm to bring the phone by any Apple store and they will give me a replacement which I tried to do but APPLE White Plains is closed, Greenwich Apple had no appointments for 6/21/18 and Yonkers Apple Ridge Hill the closest to me had no appointments until 6/27/18!

So I then called Apple customer care to have them express mail another iPhone 10 and he goes all the kid games. After being told from 12 pm - 6 pm I was covered Apple now after I leave work and came in Apple started singing another tune! Every roach in the entire store cursed me out and told me I was crazy for keep calling Apple Ridge Hill for a replacement because as per Ridge Hill store after typing in my serial number 20 times, I have no Apple Care Plus Protection on my account!

Can anyone see whats wrong with this picture here. I am paying 1000.00 USD for a phone am covered both by Sprint protection and Apple Care Plus and Apple KEEPS TRYING TO TELL ME FROM 6 PM TO 9 PM no I am not! Asurion even gave me a case number to give Apple and told me I can go to any APPLE store with my case number and phone bill pay 100$ and they will fix the screen.

Even after getting a case number I called APPLE Ridge Hill back before they closed a 9 pm just for them to tell me again I AM NOT COVERED AND THE CASE NUMBER IS INVALID. I just got fed up after being on the phone with Rotten Apple from 12:30 pm - 9:00 pm a entire work shift which they are not paying me for, I went on Apple Support, made a claim for a phone repair and boom! Best Buy in my hometown was another option to get the back screen replaced per Apple so I will be getting my phone fix by Best Buy and not Apple because Apple Ridge Hill said I am not covered. Lol. However the Apple website says I am haaaaaa! Right and my only deductible will be 100.00 not 300 and out of warranty ** baby store they tried to make me believe.

As you can clearly see Ridge Hill Store tried to make an extra 200$ side cash off of me and when I call there today and spoke with the store manager he still had no remorse or even offered an apology to me after tell a 10 year + customer to wait until 6/27/18 oh and pay 300 to fix your phone you are out of warranty when I wasn't! That's a scam in itself and he just sat on the other end of the phone with an attitude as if he was the one lied to.

I then told him he and the whole staff at Apple Ridge Hill should be fired and the roach really said stop making threats. Haaa yes he did. I then said what cop can you go to in America and tell them a customer called the store and said you should get fired is considered against the law? Haaa told you they are low income, peasant ** babies. I then said I will come by after work in my Mercedes just to show you I am not some type bum your store is portraying me to be. He then again said that is a threat. Haaa it's a threat to say I will come by in a Mercedes to show you I am not a peasant.

Dont trust Apple Ridge Hill and never buy any Apple products because even if you are covered under warranty the whole entire store and Apple Care customer service will force you to pay full price for repairs that are suppose to be free and really cheap! They are disgusting and again the entire store should be fired, no one apologized for telling me for 9 hours that I was not covered and had to pay 300$ when I was covered and only needed to pay 100.00. Screw Apple. I even threw away my Mac notebook and iPad due to this situation!

Original review: June 3, 2018

My iPhone 7, well under a year old, will not connect to any cell phone network. I have Verizon service. I took it in to the Verizon store where I purchased it and they put me in touch with an Apple rep who explained that I had a recalled phone and that I would need to return it to an Apple store for repair. It had not been working for about a week. As anyone will understand, this is a problem. The nearest Apple store is 177 miles from my residence, a 354 mile round trip. It will take a minimum of 5 days to repair and they will give me a “loaner” and I must return that and pick up my phone in person... Over 700 miles of travel for an issue of their making that is now my responsibility. Seriously? Yes. I later spoke with a senior customer service person named Keith who suggested I mail the phone to be repaired, with an unknown turnaround time and no loaner.

Obviously, none of this is acceptable. Apple has no interest whatsoever in taking care of a recall in a way that is convenient for the customer. Exactly the opposite; it is at their convenience. A cold, arrogant approach to “customer service.” I am still without a working phone and am at a loss as to how to proceed without spending hours on the road to an Apple store or a Best Buy with sketchy chances of proper repair without cost to me. Others have been charged hundreds of dollars for claimed nonexistent third-party modifications that voided the warranty. (Please research the recall experiences of others). This is, obviously, a maddening situation. Apple made no effort to advise iPhone 7 owners of this recall are making their mistake the responsibility of their customers. Shameful. My last Apple product.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Like many iPhone 6's, my battery started to struggled. After waiting 4 weeks for a replacement battery to arrive, I dropped my phone off at Apple to replace it. Later when I went back to pick it up, they told me that they could not fix it because when they opened the phone, they claimed that a 3rd party had made some modification or it was a phone not purchased through Apple. And so therefore they will not touch it in any way. The thing is, I purchased the phone at an Apple store and I have never had it serviced anywhere ever. So they refuse to even attempt a fix, and customer service will not do anything for me. Not a replacement (I would be fine with another 6) or any kind of voucher toward a new phone. They basically sold me a modified phone, then said because it had been modified they won't help. I've been scammed Apple, and customer service basic response was "we don't care".

Original review: June 2, 2018

After a few days I updated my iPhone its battery suddenly started draining really fast then it stopped charging. I took the phone to the Apple service center since it was under warranty, however they refused to accept it because of a tiny dent on the metallic body of the phone. Only if they could have told me to take care of it like its some crazy highly unstable antimatter bomb!!! I took it to a local repair person which was the only choice I was left with. He replaced what's called the U2 IC, and it started to charge again. However the battery keeps draining in 4-5 hours. Again wasted more money. It's my second iPhone. Again lasted only for a year and a half. I spent so much money on this phone. One of the worst experiences in my life. Hope no one has else suffers like this. And it's creepy at the same time since no one knows how their destructive update algorithm chooses its victims. So creepy.

Original review: May 12, 2018

They are worried about the battery. I paid 750 dollars for this phone and the phone is junk and I can't get Verizon or Apple to fix it even though I have warranty and insurance and I am finding out it just not me and my phone. Lot of the iPhone 8 are nothing but trouble.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Phone was locked out by Apple because I turned off find my phone to reboot, could not answer the security questions. However I had 3 of them recorded on paper. Worked 4 days trying to get new log in details, talking with Apple they froze me out wanting me to send them a record of buying the phone. They knew I had the phone for 2 years. Because they told me the date when I bought it. This is a scam to remove the older phones from the market preventing sales of the personal phone!!! It did not matter what I told them about the phone. They found excuses to freeze me out. No I did not steal the sorry phone. BOOKS... CAN BE OPEN TO SEE THAT I PAID MONTHLY. This is buying a Ford and GM telling you when or where you can operate it... Very, very, very upset, it's hard to get to the person on the other side of the phone. This cost me extra money. Now I know how they pay their CEO 1,000,000 dollars. It did not come out of their pocket.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I have tried to be a loyal customer to Apple. I have purchased dozens of Apple products - but never again! First, the fact that the software design is "intentional slowing my iPhone 7 Plus" is extremely disturbing!!! Second, None of your Apple devices are compatible - the charger on the iPhone is not compatible with the previous chargers on the iPad; nor the Apple Watch; which is not compatible with the new MacBook - which is not compatible with the charger for the prior MacBook Air! This is called insanity!!! It is a pain in the ass to carry 5 chargers on vacation or business travels. My Apple TV devices will not allow me to watch with Amazon Prime nor Google Movies. I plan to shift my future business to Microsoft and Google!

Original review: May 7, 2018

Apple iPhone 7 - I had the same exact issue as "Holly of Catawba, SC". I wonder how we can connect. I had the same issue and my phone wouldn't turn on during business trip in Las Vegas. They ALSO told me there had been 3rd party modifications done to my phone and that they couldn't replace it. I bought this phone 6 month ago, it's under warranty and I even BOUGHT AppleCare. When I bought, it had issues with GPS and the following day, I went back and they gave me another phone (So, I don't even know if it was brand new?).

I had never had this phone serviced and have no idea how to open this sealed phone, so there shouldn't have been any modifications done. I insisted on a replacement and they refused saying it had been tampered with. Basically it is my word against theirs and they have nothing to lose. I was away and needed another phone, so I had to pay another $350 to get a replacement phone. I wonder if others had the same issues. I am thinking small claim court.

Apple iPhone Company Information