3.23/5

962 Apple iPhone Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

The cost of phones in general is just outrageous but a new iPhone is a total sin! Even if you are "renting" though a phone provider the rent is way too much! If there is a way that you could make the cost more reasonable I would be more inclined to upgrade my phone more often.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I don't like the fact that you have an expensive product and you are ripped off with batteries that don't keep its charge. Also when an iPhone is over 3 years old the consumer is forced to buy another one because Apple reduces the battery life.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Not worth what they cost. Too much stuff on it that I don't need. I know of lot of others love it and that is what makes America so great, freedom of choice. Give me my flip phone back. Not much else to say. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I adore my iPhone SE 128Gb because it is small, fits in my hand, and has the ability to run multiple apps without a hiccup. No cons yet. The phone I had before this was a 4s which still works today but is just outdated.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I am always amazed at how all of the cell phone carriers hook the consumer with the added features which include the phone cases and earbuds. The cost, by the time you purchase or lease the phone is extremely high.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I like this iPhone very much, but it is definitely over-priced. They are solidly built and very dependable, but costly if dropped and in need of repair... I greatly dislike how Apple tends to release "new features" a few at a time from model to model, trying to make us constantly upgrade phones...

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Could have a bit better battery. Phone gets pretty warm when plugged in and using GPS. Resolution meh and color could be better. Must be pretty careful, phone is a bit fragile. A decent protective case could allow phone to overheat.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I am unhappy with my phone because I have no nearby Apple store in which I can purchase batteries or get help... The nearest one is 40 miles away and there is a long wait for appointments. The phone also does odd things when it updates. At the moment I can't send photos and the instructions for correcting this problem are, to say the least, opaque...

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

It's is too expensive for them not to support it better and longer. As soon as a new version comes out, they quit supporting the older versions or pull stunts like running down battery life and not upgrading firmware.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Apple designs reliable and largely intuitive products. This is in contrast to most other products on the market. I just happen to gravitate toward Apple products due to the factors mentioned earlier.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

This iPhone 10 has constant problems. Touchscreen sensitivity is variable. Blocking important calls but doesn’t block calls I want it to. Updates frequently, nonresponsive. Hard to troubleshoot. Doesn’t recognize face in Face ID unless hair and glasses are same. Has to be reset frequently.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

This is the worst Apple product I have owned from iPad, iPod, MacBook Pro and iMac. My last iPhone was a 5S which gave me no issues and now with iPhone X after 4 months had to replace the touch screen twice. I am sure that this is my last iPhone purchase and if I could break out of the Apple ecosystem I will.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Love my Apple products, reliable but expensive. Really wish price would come down! With that being said you get what you pay for, other phones do not measure up to Apple products. So bring the price down and continue with great phones.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

My first intelligent phone was an iPhone 5. I am not very good in technology but it was easy for me to adapt with it. I also have an iPad and an iWatch. The only downside is that when they move on don't backup the older models.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I like the brand. It seems to be durable and the sound and screen images are good quality. What’s very annoying is the fact that you can’t use other brands’ lower priced accessories with any of these Apple products without running a risk of damaging the devices. I consider that a monopoly.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Excellent quality, innovation, pricey but reliable and gives unified experience from one device to another. Data protection and security is good. Continuous up to date refresh with technology. In the recent days, the innovation part is slowing down and no longer the market leader.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I’ve always been pleased with my iPhone from first phone iPhone4 to current iPhone7. I have found the phones to be very durable and easy to use. Apple Support reps are the best. They listen well and have very helpful suggestions. My issues are always resolved.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

As an Apple user of several different things, I like the fact that they all work in a very similar way. It is also easy to sync them. As a senior citizen, I find it easy to use Apple products. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Great product, too pricey. Since the product is in its 10th release, one would think the device would be more affordably price. Yet the price point keeps increasing gait each revised product.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I have several Apple Products which include iPad Pro, iPad, iPhone and love all 3 for the consistency and long lasting abilities. I like the fact that they are made with quality and stylish. I am looking to purchase the new iPhone, however it's way too expensive and really adds nothing to the phone for the price. I will not pay for it and have thought of switching to new different brand phone instead; since there aren’t new benefits - no reason to pay that price. That said, while I prefer Apple Products, They need to come down in price. Simply not affordable.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

With Apple's long engagement in the device business, I was surprised that my phone was so "problem-ridden". It had feature and battery issues. When I went to the Apple Store, it was a "free-for-all" just trying to get service, and the technicians involved did not have the ability to make a decision about replacing the phone or recommending a next action. I can remember back to the Apple-IIe computer. Back then they had a great orientation to the customer. Today, I prefer companies like Samsung - just wish Android had a better structure.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I have had two iPhones and two iPads in the past. Customer service is great when I’m confused about something (I’m not real techie). But I have read that Apple slows down the battery life on purpose after a certain time to encourage a new upgrade. I think quite frankly that that sucks. I am a loyal customer but feel unjustly treated. I’m now looking to upgrade to a XR or XS but cannot make up my mind.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I think Apple is a communistic product. They charge way too much for a product that they will not allow updates on a couple years later... Also, they changed the photo downloading program and I LOST MY WEDDING PICTURES. Hate how they try to decide how we will be keeping our memories in their Cloud, delete them if they delete from the Cloud.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Overpriced and too many updates. Too many new models introduced (every year) making older models almost obsolete. Tech support is time consuming. AppleCare should be free for the first 90 days after purchase.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I'm highly satisfied with my iPhone. The most powerful statement I can make is my 85 year old father navigates through his phone like a millennial. We both own the iPhone 8. When I took him to upgrade from his 6, it took less than 5 minutes for him to gain his confidence with the new phone. He does all his banking with his iPhone, uses the Wallet feature and consistently is on his phone using Safari, playing games. He easily connected his phone to his Bluetooth enabled automobile, and prefers using the navigation applications on his phone rather than the factory installed GPS on his 2016 vehicle.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

My iPhone has an issue of poor voice call quality. Esp. when it is on speaker mode I got complaint that other side they barely hear me. Apart from that it was working fine. It has good picture quality. I have noticed that nearby pictures are stretched at corner.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I find using the iPhone so much easier than previous cell phones that I have had. I have everything at my fingertips so that is a plus. The only downside is that there are products out there that are not compatible with the Apple iPhone so you have to be careful what products you buy. I currently own the Apple iPhone 7X and I’m quite content with it. The speakers are very good even though I sometimes will also use a Bluetooth speaker to get more sound. One thing I do miss is fun ringtones. It’s hard to find ringtones that I can use on the Apple phone besides ones that are only available through Apple.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I find my iPhone very easy to use. The learning curve is very gradual and most of the time extremely intuit. I would never go back to a Samsung or any other product. When I decide to upgrade to a newer model I find the transfer of existing apps etc. very easy.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

The only negative is case slickness, I always buy a protective case to keep it safe from drops. I have a 7 Plus and am considering a new X model, but will get another case to protect it just as in the past.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

It's a so-so phone. Not impressive but it works well-most of the time. Compatible with my Macbook pro. Price is steep and deals aren't available too often. Probably will go with another brand next time.

Apple iPhone Company Information