3.19/5

979 Apple iPhone Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I am 63 years old and have been a android user for many years. I had heard the Apple products were better so I gave the iPhone XR a go. I love it. Its ergonomics are far superior, no more fat fingering, wow. I hated that about the Galaxy 6 keypad and their dysfunctional auto-correct. I’ve added all the apps I used on the G6, they operate better here. I am completely pleased with the move to the iPhone and will gradually transition all my computer bases needs to Apple.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

My experience with iPhone is not that great. While the product is stable, the user experience is nowhere near the Android phones I have used. So I limit the usage to basic stuff and use an Android for all major stuff.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

My father who is 83 years old forgot his Apple ID Password. He is also living in a nursing home and has no access to his Apple Computer. His phone is now completely Disabled. I (his son) spent over 2 hours with Apple Support who explained that his phone is forever tied to his Original Apple ID and Password unless he can reset his password. One option was to send his phone a TEXT with a code. That does not work since his phone is LOCKED. They can send him an email, but his phone is LOCKED. I, using my computer, cannot access his email since his computer always remembered his password. So, he does not remember his password.

This is all after wiping his cell phone completely out of all personal information. The phone starts with HELLO in 50+ languages just like new. But you still need to remember your Apple ID password. It seems that if APPLE was concerned with Privacy, that after the cell phone is wiped that a new Apple ID could be entered. But no. So we are buying another cell phone so my father can call his family. It will not be an APPLE iPhone and I have sold my stock in Apple too. The iPhone will go the way of Personal Computer.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

The voicemail is awful, even on the iPhone 8. I have to plug in earphones to hear it - overpriced as compared to prices of some new Competitors' models. Have been an Apple customer from mp3; to iPad Air, to iPad 2017 and iPhones 6 to 8. Find the lack of an easy connection to flash drives and other ways of transferring files and photos bad. Will not buy Apple in the future unless they improve the lightning connector and a way of transferring files via USB.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I love the iPhones... I usually don’t have the latest greatest one. I wait a year and then try out the newest product. But I would like to see the prices come down a bit. I’m in the Morley now for a new iPad and am waiting for the prices to get a bit better. Thanks Apple.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

It was foolish and shortsighted of Apple to discontinue the SE. I don't want a larger phone!! I will have to seriously consider other brands in the future if all Apple offers are larger phones. Having said that, I have been very pleased with the phone, though the battery life has been disappointing.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

My daughter splashed her iPhone 8, which is supposed to be waterproof according to Apple. Customer representative at the The Falls store in Miami was a real jackass and pulled all excuses on the book not to even listen to our complaint. He said “NO PHONE IS WATERPROOF” and kick us out from the store, extremely disappointed, switching my whole family to Samsung!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I love my Apple phone. This is my 3rd Apple phone. I never have trouble with it. The other thing I like is it stays the same for the most part no needing to learn a large software change. It is very user-friendly. Mine last a long time. I love using the Facetime feature to see family that lives out of state. It keeps us closer. The camera is great also. My only complaint is that Apple products are so expensive, but their quality is the best in my opinion.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Have had five iPhones - love the product and the service. Prices are outrageous and I refuse to ‘rent’ a new phone so I’ll pay $900 for my next phone - but no more after that until the prices become reasonable. Apple needs to become less greedy...

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Apple products look better, last longer, perform better, and are much more secure. They may cost more, but it is a small price in the overall realm. iPhones are simply the best and iOS is so intuitive.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Apple products work well within their own ecosystem. I own an iPhone, MacBook, MacBook pro, iMac Pro, Apple TV, Apple Watch and iPad and they work well together. Apple however need to worry that their price point is increasing and that may affect the number of people able to afford one.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I love my iPhone, the only problem I have with them is in a years period of time the battery health and maximum capacity for charge decreases significantly. But overall I find that I like Apple phones much better than any Android phone I’ve had before.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Pretty reliable product. I have owned one for several years and have never really had an issues with it. The phone is very durable. I have dropped mine a few times without scratching it. I've also got a little water on it without any issues.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I am photo nut and the camera on the XS is fabulous. Adjusting to not having a home button is not as difficult as I thought it would be. Read various articles with tips and new ideas making it more fun overall.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

The updates are always the same but take more gb of storage for update. All the phones are equal. No new updates are there but the price is getting higher day by day. Should give the live emoji update in 8 Plus too and should put an update so that portrait mode can be used for selfie in 8 Plus.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I like my iPhone 6 Plus. I like the size, the look, and the features. I'm sorry I only bought 16GB. To do over I'd get 64GB or 128GB. What I don't like much is the price. If they cost less I would have upgraded by now to iPhone XR.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Love the product as it’s versatile. I use my iPhone to search for information, keep my schedule and reminders. I use this control all smart devices in my home. I use my phone to work and communicate across the world.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Just got an iPhone after being an Android user for years. The iPhone seems to be faster. I like the look of it and the extensive emojis that are available when texting. I bought a case and protective cover, so I hope to protect it a little bit.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

The cost of phones in general is just outrageous but a new iPhone is a total sin! Even if you are "renting" though a phone provider the rent is way too much! If there is a way that you could make the cost more reasonable I would be more inclined to upgrade my phone more often.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I don't like the fact that you have an expensive product and you are ripped off with batteries that don't keep its charge. Also when an iPhone is over 3 years old the consumer is forced to buy another one because Apple reduces the battery life.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Not worth what they cost. Too much stuff on it that I don't need. I know of lot of others love it and that is what makes America so great, freedom of choice. Give me my flip phone back. Not much else to say. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I adore my iPhone SE 128Gb because it is small, fits in my hand, and has the ability to run multiple apps without a hiccup. No cons yet. The phone I had before this was a 4s which still works today but is just outdated.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I am always amazed at how all of the cell phone carriers hook the consumer with the added features which include the phone cases and earbuds. The cost, by the time you purchase or lease the phone is extremely high.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I like this iPhone very much, but it is definitely over-priced. They are solidly built and very dependable, but costly if dropped and in need of repair... I greatly dislike how Apple tends to release "new features" a few at a time from model to model, trying to make us constantly upgrade phones...

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Could have a bit better battery. Phone gets pretty warm when plugged in and using GPS. Resolution meh and color could be better. Must be pretty careful, phone is a bit fragile. A decent protective case could allow phone to overheat.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I am unhappy with my phone because I have no nearby Apple store in which I can purchase batteries or get help... The nearest one is 40 miles away and there is a long wait for appointments. The phone also does odd things when it updates. At the moment I can't send photos and the instructions for correcting this problem are, to say the least, opaque...

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

It's is too expensive for them not to support it better and longer. As soon as a new version comes out, they quit supporting the older versions or pull stunts like running down battery life and not upgrading firmware.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Apple designs reliable and largely intuitive products. This is in contrast to most other products on the market. I just happen to gravitate toward Apple products due to the factors mentioned earlier.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

This iPhone 10 has constant problems. Touchscreen sensitivity is variable. Blocking important calls but doesn’t block calls I want it to. Updates frequently, nonresponsive. Hard to troubleshoot. Doesn’t recognize face in Face ID unless hair and glasses are same. Has to be reset frequently.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

This is the worst Apple product I have owned from iPad, iPod, MacBook Pro and iMac. My last iPhone was a 5S which gave me no issues and now with iPhone X after 4 months had to replace the touch screen twice. I am sure that this is my last iPhone purchase and if I could break out of the Apple ecosystem I will.

Apple iPhone Company Information