3.04/5

989 Apple iPhone Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 29, 2019

I would like to take the time out to acknowledge a wonderful customer service Apple supervisor, Natasha. It all started with one of my many Apple devices, specifically my cell phone, in which the screen constantly blinked causing me the inability to read and compose text messages. I contacted Apple about the situation and spent hours trying to fix the problem with no avail. On my last contact to Apple, I encountered Natasha who exhibited great patience and the commitment to help me resolve the issue. She scheduled call back times and gave me much customer support.

When all else failed, she was able to help me received the necessary support at a physical Apple store that got my phone working again. If it wasn't for Natasha's dedication and her willingness to go the extra mile, I wouldn't be a super happy customer right now. I would like to thank her and encourage Apple to continue hiring their best to represent their product. I say, "go Apple" for great customer service and representative.

Joyce

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I absolutely love my iPhone. The graphics are outstanding. I deepened the colors and bolded the text enabling me to see everything really well even though I am visually challenged. I use it for almost everything. I listen to music, stream TV and movies, read email, search the internet, shop online, play games, and use it as a phone of course. I love the convenience of the apps. The screenshot feature is very helpful! It's a great way to save recipes that I can refer to when I'm grocery shopping. I also use the share feature. I have sent bus schedules and the DC Metro map to my phone making it super convenient to check them and plan my commute. I cannot live without my iPhone!

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Why I am rating Apple’s iPhone... All my comments apply to Apple’s (a) iPhone, (b) MacBook, and (c) iPad... All of which I own. First, I like the seamless compatibility of Apple’s devices because they sync innately. Second, Apple’s devices reliability is second to none! Communication between Apple devices is dovetail. Third, their apps and software, and third parties approved apps and software works without a glitch due to Apple’s first class quality control making them the Industry leader. Now, while one may complain about the premium price - my motto is - you get what you pay for! Nevertheless, Apple’s devices resale or trade-in value more than compensate for their initial price. Finally, keep in mind that all of Apple’s software upgrades are free; moreover, Apple’s customer service rivals that of Nordstrom’s!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

In 2017 I bought my mother the iPhone 7+ because she couldn’t put some of the apps on her original iPhone! In 2017, the original iPhone still worked!! The iOS was too out of date for current apps, which is the only reason she upgraded. I have the iPad Pro and love it. I’ve been using Apple products since the Apple IIc in the 1980s and Apple products last. They do what they’re supposed to, and you don’t have to be an IT expert to get them to work properly. I can do personal and work-related things on my phone or iPad with no problem. For work, all the enterprise software (Office 365, etc) works seamlessly.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

The iPhone 7 is my first smartphone. I love the access to the internet, apps that let me check the weather, subway and bus schedules, Lyft reservations, maps and quick answers to queries...and the cat videos, of course. LOL. I don’t read newspapers, books or watch movies on the phone. I’m not interested in playing games, etc, on the phone. I use it for the basics and it’s fine for all that. Oh...one thing that is really useful is the camera. I am a beekeeper and can take great closeup pix of our bees and email/share them with my beekeeping teammates and document the progress of our hives. I loooove being able to do that. I’m impressed by the quality of photos in low light.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Hi I have iPhone 7. It’s been 2 years journey, after 6 months battery drains so fast. Always network problem. I can’t make calls and receive incoming call. Also data speed is so slow compared to other android mobile using same SIM. It’s very bad thing. It has high radiation also. It’s in Top 10 world Mobile radiation list. It’s very bad hear. I’m a Phone freak. I will use mobile more. Now I have a health problem from this radiation. Very high headache when I’m using mobile, etc., and also I have damaged my aura also because of this. If you don’t know about it just search it.

Actually I’m iPhone lover. Now onwards I hate iPhone so much. I’m very very angry. I will not sell this mobile. I will kill or destroy this mobile. I’m that much angry. Android Mobile is far best. Nowadays android mobiles giving so much features in Affordable prices it’s way better than this. Please guys go for Android. iPhone is **. Sorry for iPhone lovers. I have shared my experience. Sorry for my bad English.

Original review: July 25, 2019

The phone as a device is great, is so good. But if it happens to fall from your hand the crystal on the back of the phone breaks immediately. I have my XS Max since end of March and it’s been already the second time I had it repaired. The first time it fell and broke the back crystal it was in April, I went to the Apple store to have it replaced. But they said that they cannot replace the crystal because it’s attached to the device and it cannot be fixed. The only option was to get another one. Instead, they offered me 700 € (Just one month before I have paid 1300€ for it) and if I paid 600€ I would have get another XS Max. The catch is the new XS Max that they offered me was a phone that hadn’t pass the initial quality control and it’s been resent in production to be fixed. Each time I had it fixed it costed me 120€. I hope the new iPhone they will release this year will have a more resistant back crystal otherwise I will stop buying iPhones.

Original review: July 20, 2019

Until now I owned 6 models of iPhone and had problems ranging from simple defective cable or battery to more serious problems like broken home button or touchscreen issues. Just recently my iPhone SE started to develop a tiny black dead spot at the top-left corner. Unfortunately, this black spot is quickly expanding now. I use my phone so careful and clean, it was not dropped or brought in contact with water. It is a defective touchscreen issue. I lost all my faith in iPhone, I no longer believe iPhone is solidly built, there are tons of complaints out there. Unfortunately, there is no mechanism to hold Apple Inc accountable.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Ever since I got my iPhone it has had problems. It constantly shuts off making it very unreliable. The light blue screen always pops up without the Apple on it but still vibrates and receives notifications but always managed to turn on after countless attempts to turn it on. My phone now, however, will not turn on. I've been trying for the past hour with little breaks but still nothing happens. When it actually does turn on it is only for a bit. There are also many times where it spazzes out while on and types randomly by itself. It doesn't allow me to use certain letters and numbers but occasionally it does.

Original review: July 10, 2019

My daughter's iPhone 7 is less than two years old and the cellular data will not work correctly and the phone doesn't allow outgoing or incoming calls. I went to the Verizon Store after resetting network settings - which didn't resolve the problem. I was advised at the Verizon Store that it was a known Apple problem and directed us to the Apple Store. The Apple Store provided a loaner phone (iPhone 6) and sent the iPhone 7 to their Engineering Department. A week later I received an email stating that I had to pay $319.00 plus tax to get our iPhone 7 replaced with a new one. I attempted to call the Apple Store where I received the loaner phone and was transferred to Apple Support.

I spoke with a Supervisor named RJ - and she advised me I had to pay $319.00 plus tax because my phone was damaged. I asked what the damage was and she couldn't tell me as that information isn't listed following the "Engineering Review" of the phone. She suggested my daughter damaged the phone without my knowledge. The phone is in perfect condition with zero damage. So I paid nearly $1,000.00 for a phone which didn't even last 2 years? Is this how Apple treats its customers? Is this standing behind your product? I found the treatment by the Supervisor - RJ - to be disrespectful and apathetic.

Presently, I have 3 iPhones & 1 iPad. I will be moving all of my business to the Androids. I am very disappointed in Apple and feel they've lost their way with how they're handling this issue. Why would anyone buy an Apple iPhone to last less than two years? For a Multi-Billion Dollar Company to conduct business in this manner is disgraceful & deplorable. Please be aware of this treatment from Apple & buyer beware.

Apple iPhone Company Information