Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone

4.0/5 (813 ratings)

About Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple iPhone?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

While other cell phone manufacturers are making tremendous headway in this space, Apple continues to lead in innovation, technology, design and practical functionality with its highly integrable iPhone line up. These phones are extremely user friendly, integrate and share data seamlessly across other Apple devices and take the guesswork out how to stay connected today. The only thing I don’t like on the new design is that they no longer have a input for headphones and/or auxiliary cords. I know it’s a bit old school, but it would be nice not to be “forced” into expensive AirPods and not being able to play music if you have an older car that isn’t equipped with Bluetooth but does have an auxiliary jack.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I am an Apple lover. I really like their products. I have a few of them. As far as the Apple phone X I like most everything. The feel is good. Not too heavy. The design looks is excellent and allows for many apps. It comes with some apps when you buy it. The sound quality is good in almost every area except at a few locations. There are more features than I can comprehend and still don’t know everything after a few years. I wish they would have a pamphlet instead of it all online. However, there are features for everything you could possibly want or need. The phone charges relatively quickly based on the cord you use to charge it with. The speakers have good quality. I definitely would recommend this phone. Apple technology is always moving forward at a rapid pace, which you can always count on.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Hi! I've had an Apple iPhone for several years now. I started out with the Apple iPhone 5. I now have the Apple iPhone SE 2020 Model. I really like it my phone too! It was affordable compared to what other models cost and it's light and compact. I did not think that it was necessary to spend a minimum of hundreds of dollars more for a phone, even if I wanted one! It has good sound quality and the camera works very well. This phone is not difficult to figure out and operate. There are nice colors to choose from like the red phone that I purchased. I've recommended the iPhone SE to a couple of my friends who are thinking about getting a new phone. I think anyone would like this particular phone!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I have been an Apple fan since my first iPhone3. My first brand new iPhone was a 5 but I didn't have another new one until I was kindly gifted an iPhone XS Max about 18 months ago. The phone has the same consistent build quality that you come to expect from Apple and the software is updated often. It is comfortable to hold and hasn't failed me yet. The display is clear and the accessibility options help with my failing eyesight. The security features make it less attractive to thieves and the 'Find My' app makes it easy to find the device if it's misplaced. Although iPhones are expensive I have come to appreciate the quality that I would definitely recommend iPhones to others and would buy another new one.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

Been an iPhone user for years. Kept my six until last month and got a 12. Like the size of the screen, the unit overall is compact and easy to handle. Graphics are sharp, features are pretty much the same. The camera is more of a professional grade even on the 12. Daughter is in real estate and she opted for the next level up to help her with the pictures, and videos of property. It is pro quality. The phones are by Apple so it goes without saying that they are top of the line, but you pay for that, they are pricy. Noticed the sales guy had another brand, asked him why. His answer was simple. I can do everything I need with this one, pretty much what you are with that one, and this one fits my budget. Last comment, the screen needs more protection.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I lost my iPhone XR when I tried to upgrade to apple latest IOS 15 upgrade. I got an unknown error while upgrading and now my phone is locked. Apple is saying they cannot do anything about it. My questions is why they released ios 15 upgrade when it is destroying older model phones. Also Apple Technical Support managed to delete by my backed up data in the cloud while trying to fix my phone.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I just purchased a IPhone 13 Pro from Verizon and was going to perform the upgrade. What a DISASTER! First of all, Apple no longer includes a charger with the $1100 phones. How CHEAP can you get get APPLE? I was about to get started with the instructions for the upgrade and it said to make sure you have the ID and Password for your ICloud account. I then checked to make sure I knew the password and I did not. So, I went to apple website to see how to change it or recover it and followed the instructions but the screens on my IPhone X did not match ANY of the instructions on Apple's Website.

After trying many time, I decided that maybe I needed to sign out of iCloud on my phone and that is where everything went off the cliff. Signing out did not help matters so I finally get someone to answer the support line at apple and they said they could help. I did not have any other Apple products in the house with me. I use apple's phones and that is it. Everything else is Windows. I was informed by the support person that after I provided ALL the correct questions to all of the security questions that it would take 24hr or longer to recover my password.

I escalated my case to a more senior support person and they said they could help. They said I could use the new device to recover my password. BIGGER DISASTER! While he walks me through the beginning steps on the new iphone, the call was dropped and the phone service from Verizon was moved. I now had nobody on the phone with support and my Iphone no longer has cellular service to work from. I am a VP of Sales and my phone is a MUST have all the time. With neither phone working, I decided I had to move forward with the remainder of the upgrade and see if the new phone cellular service would start working. Luckily, it did and I was able to get apple support back on the phone. However, I had to do the upgrade without ICloud and none of the icons worked.

BOTTOM line is, since I did not know my ICloud password, I was put in the penalty box for 24hr SO FAR and nothing works on my phone except cellular. When I asked how did the 24hr waiting period help with Security, the senior tech could not answer the question. He was providing some ** answer and when I pressed him on it, it boils down to resources to verify the information I provided was accurate. AN EVEN BIGGER ** ANSWER!!

I have been in IT Security for over 25 years and a waiting period does NOTHING to add to security. Basically, Apple is lazy and in a effort to save money they have not put the systems and people in place to resolve this issue. SO, do not EVER attempt to do any upgrades until you know for sure your ICLOUD acct and password. Also, whatever you do DON'T EVER sign-out of your ICLOUD account on your device without know for sure your ACCT and PSWD. This will be my last apple device I will ever purchase. GOODBYE APPLE!!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

After three iPhone upgrades to resolve a “bug” in my software & after several in-store visits and several Apple support team consultations, Apple have admitted that they are aware of this rate software issue however unable to provide a solution or a timeline as to when a solution can be provided (if ever). After over 18 months of back and forth APPLE offered me $300.00 voucher to use in a APPLE STORE! (Being extremely upset, frustrated and disappointed, why would I want to buy another Apple product until this is rectified!)

I have just submitted my feedback below, can you please share the below with any senior department you can... I received an auto response after lodging my feedback stating (we can't respond to you directly, however we have taken your feedback on board). Considering the severity of my circumstance & the fact that my passwords, accounts or other personal information could also be sabotaged, this is unacceptable. I have a lot more to say to the engineers & senior decision makers at Apple however the below was the maximum character count I could type.

“I have been experiencing a severe lag when messaging. This lag is now spreading to other apps. I have been appalled with the lack of knowledge, support & outcome to date. I have been informed from a senior member of your apple support team that you are aware of the issue and UNFORTUNATELY have no solution nor able to tell me when I can expect one.

I own 10 apple devices & I run a business from my phone, your faulty product is costing me money & a lot of stress. I want an outcome, I want a solution or I want to be compensated immediately. During a time where technology is being purchased and relied on more than ever and social media & media followed more closely in the current climate, I am hopeful Apple does not want bad publicity. I am prepared to take as much action required to get a resolution immediately as this has cost me a significant loss financially, loss of productivity in my business and my stress levels are at maximum everyday whilst trying to run a business from my phone.”

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Apple epitomizes everything that is wrong with the world. They ARE the problem. They work with the government to make our phones personal spies for the government. The phones don’t work. They charge outrageous prices for nothing. They’re all criminals. I hope karma gets them all. I hope they suffer on earth before they die.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I’m pretty sure I either just spoke to a drunk representative or someone that should not be taking English texts. All I needed to do was change and address and just needed direction on how to do that. Hilarity ensued.

Apple iPhone Company Information