Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone

3.2/5 (1717 ratings)

About Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple iPhone?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: May 31, 2022

The iPhone 11 has great performance, high-quality video recording, long battery life, and all-around great software. These are just a few signs of why you should still choose an iPhone. If you are using SBCGlobal email service or SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone then you can reboot it.

Original review: April 28, 2022

I found out after a lot of experience that MSI are the best and coolest Gaming accessories I have ever seen and I really recommend it because it is cheaper and more stronger and more cooler and fit a perfect gaming setup

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2022

My phone has been giving me network issue, hot battery, and also reset itself automatically . I have been to the Apple store several times for the same complain and I still experience the same issue. T-Mobile approved an exchange of the device and upon getting there to exchange the device, I was told the IMEI is different from the one they have on file. I contacted Apple again and was told a component was changed from my the phone that is why the serial number changed. I am not enjoying the service I am paying for. The phone is been giving me issues since the second month I got it. I have been going back and forth from apple to T-Mobile and it's frustrating and depressing. I am fed up of the service. I see why people prefer Samsung phones.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Well Apple was never my first choice in phone but ended up being my phone. I disputed a issue of charges after charges after charges on my phone that a family member child had made and I went to ask for a refund. I understand that they think that this is a family issue but it was over $300 in charges that I did not know happened and the kid is like five years old and how are you supposed to know that they know how to operate these pieces of equipment. That I can’t even figure out. I had to go online to ask for a refund. You have to enter every single one that’s on there and justify why you want to refund and what happened. I went, filled out the request for the refund, submitted it within 24 to 48 hours, you’re required to have an answer.

So I wait and less than 24 hours happens to be a reply to my request. And it denied me any refund saying it was not qualified for a refund through Apple because it was made on my phone. By a family member. I was very honest and I find that very very unhelpful and a lack of customer service.. So I wanted to debate my review. I called the number. Waited online for like 30 minutes. Talk to a customer service rep who said that she would re-apply for my refund and being that it came from Apple representative it would go through. So I went over every single thing with her. She put them all in and it was over $340.39 so she submitted it and said, "Check in a couple hours on your email and you’ll find out what they say and they should most likely do that. If not contact your bank for a claim against all these charges". So I do this and they denied my refund again.

I called my bank and my bank cannot give me a refund for all this money. I asked the parents of the child and they also told me, "Call Apple. They have no problem helping everybody out. They’ll give you a refund". And It did not happen. I’m so disappointed that these people are just so into making money that they will do things like this that affect other people's lives and damaged their credit.

The reason that child was here was due to the fact that a family member of mine died and they were here for like a couple weeks. Thinking it was harmless I allowed her to use my phone. I didn’t know that they were that smart. And I didn’t know that Apple security was so lacking that they could get into it and order things and keep order things on my phone so I just thought that I would share that with you all and I was very disappointed that this company with all this money treats their customers as if they’re nobody. And their lives don’t matter. But that’s just a corporation that’s out to make money. I’m sure they could care less what goes on with us people little people in the world.

And I have a really hard time dealing with everything I that has to do with refunds now online when you should be able to speak to a person so you could actually they could hear your voice and you’re not writing something down so I can’t feel your expression or hear your personality, or understand the strain, pressure, happiness, failure, success, that you hear in somebody’s voice when you speak with them. Now I remember why I felt like this. So make sure you watch the cards you have on file and the ability for others to get into your money that way. Thank you for listening.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

Do not trade in by Apple mail in program. I always buy Apple phones each year for me and my family. We also have Ipads for the whole family and apple watches. I will say the products are good but do not trade in by mail with them. I always have traded in person but due to covid they don’t make it easy to go in person. So, last year we traded in our watches and then they contacted us and said “Are you going to return the watch? Nothing was in the box”. I call ** on that. It was in there. Then this year I traded in my Apple I Phone 12 max pro and was supposed to get $710 credit. I was just contacted saying adjusted value is $300 because the screen doesn’t work. What?!? That phone was in mint condition. Always kept in an otter box defender and glass protection screen. It was beautiful.

I should have taken my spouse advice and not traded in a perfectly good condition phone that was only 10 months old. This can’t be an isolated case. If I used their trade in mail in programs twice and I’ve been screwed twice that’s 100% guarantee that I’ll get screwed next time. Well, there won’t be a next time. No support from Apple on their third party vendor who is running a scam to defraud customers. All the negative feedback from customers can’t all be lies.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I lost my iPhone XR when I tried to upgrade to apple latest IOS 15 upgrade. I got an unknown error while upgrading and now my phone is locked. Apple is saying they cannot do anything about it. My questions is why they released ios 15 upgrade when it is destroying older model phones. Also Apple Technical Support managed to delete by my backed up data in the cloud while trying to fix my phone.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I just purchased a IPhone 13 Pro from Verizon and was going to perform the upgrade. What a DISASTER! First of all, Apple no longer includes a charger with the $1100 phones. How CHEAP can you get get APPLE? I was about to get started with the instructions for the upgrade and it said to make sure you have the ID and Password for your ICloud account. I then checked to make sure I knew the password and I did not. So, I went to apple website to see how to change it or recover it and followed the instructions but the screens on my IPhone X did not match ANY of the instructions on Apple's Website.

After trying many time, I decided that maybe I needed to sign out of iCloud on my phone and that is where everything went off the cliff. Signing out did not help matters so I finally get someone to answer the support line at apple and they said they could help. I did not have any other Apple products in the house with me. I use apple's phones and that is it. Everything else is Windows. I was informed by the support person that after I provided ALL the correct questions to all of the security questions that it would take 24hr or longer to recover my password.

I escalated my case to a more senior support person and they said they could help. They said I could use the new device to recover my password. BIGGER DISASTER! While he walks me through the beginning steps on the new iphone, the call was dropped and the phone service from Verizon was moved. I now had nobody on the phone with support and my Iphone no longer has cellular service to work from. I am a VP of Sales and my phone is a MUST have all the time. With neither phone working, I decided I had to move forward with the remainder of the upgrade and see if the new phone cellular service would start working. Luckily, it did and I was able to get apple support back on the phone. However, I had to do the upgrade without ICloud and none of the icons worked.

BOTTOM line is, since I did not know my ICloud password, I was put in the penalty box for 24hr SO FAR and nothing works on my phone except cellular. When I asked how did the 24hr waiting period help with Security, the senior tech could not answer the question. He was providing some ** answer and when I pressed him on it, it boils down to resources to verify the information I provided was accurate. AN EVEN BIGGER ** ANSWER!!

I have been in IT Security for over 25 years and a waiting period does NOTHING to add to security. Basically, Apple is lazy and in a effort to save money they have not put the systems and people in place to resolve this issue. SO, do not EVER attempt to do any upgrades until you know for sure your ICLOUD acct and password. Also, whatever you do DON'T EVER sign-out of your ICLOUD account on your device without know for sure your ACCT and PSWD. This will be my last apple device I will ever purchase. GOODBYE APPLE!!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

After three iPhone upgrades to resolve a “bug” in my software & after several in-store visits and several Apple support team consultations, Apple have admitted that they are aware of this rate software issue however unable to provide a solution or a timeline as to when a solution can be provided (if ever). After over 18 months of back and forth APPLE offered me $300.00 voucher to use in a APPLE STORE! (Being extremely upset, frustrated and disappointed, why would I want to buy another Apple product until this is rectified!)

I have just submitted my feedback below, can you please share the below with any senior department you can... I received an auto response after lodging my feedback stating (we can't respond to you directly, however we have taken your feedback on board). Considering the severity of my circumstance & the fact that my passwords, accounts or other personal information could also be sabotaged, this is unacceptable. I have a lot more to say to the engineers & senior decision makers at Apple however the below was the maximum character count I could type.

“I have been experiencing a severe lag when messaging. This lag is now spreading to other apps. I have been appalled with the lack of knowledge, support & outcome to date. I have been informed from a senior member of your apple support team that you are aware of the issue and UNFORTUNATELY have no solution nor able to tell me when I can expect one.

I own 10 apple devices & I run a business from my phone, your faulty product is costing me money & a lot of stress. I want an outcome, I want a solution or I want to be compensated immediately. During a time where technology is being purchased and relied on more than ever and social media & media followed more closely in the current climate, I am hopeful Apple does not want bad publicity. I am prepared to take as much action required to get a resolution immediately as this has cost me a significant loss financially, loss of productivity in my business and my stress levels are at maximum everyday whilst trying to run a business from my phone.”

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Apple epitomizes everything that is wrong with the world. They ARE the problem. They work with the government to make our phones personal spies for the government. The phones don’t work. They charge outrageous prices for nothing. They’re all criminals. I hope karma gets them all. I hope they suffer on earth before they die.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I’m pretty sure I either just spoke to a drunk representative or someone that should not be taking English texts. All I needed to do was change and address and just needed direction on how to do that. Hilarity ensued.

Apple iPhone Company Information