Apple iPhone

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Phones are extremely too expensive. Not sure if it is necessary to make that much profit from customers. Attached used to give an upgrade for less than 20$. Now they are cashing in on the greed wagon.

I always thought people who used Apple products were just trying to outdo others. Then I got my first iPhone and I also now have an iPad. They are the best, safest and most reliable products.

Apple is easy to use and intuitive. It is a great product but I have notice the camera in the Samsung is better so Apple needs to step up on their camera but I wouldn't switch.

In 2013 I bought the MacBook Air, I was happy with it because I also had i-Phone 4 and both were doing great for me. Fast forward few years later phone has to upgrade because of Battery wearing so I got me the fabulous i-Phone 6+. Of course it was ok at first till the system asked me to update the software. And what do you know now I can't connect my i-Phone to my $1,300 MacBook Air. Why coz it's no longer compatible. So I called apple to see if there is anything they can do. Nothing. Apparently I have to buy a new Laptop to be able to connect the Phone. Wait a minute! Did they just suggest me to buy another thousand dollars Laptop. I wonder if they thought I was Oprah who has chump change to spare????

So anyway since I can't get this working what do I do. I cancelled my Fido service whom by the way made me pay hundreds of dollars for the iPhone via contract that does not do any more than a regular android. I went ahead and got me a new provider. And got me a Motorolla Android. Now my new dilemma comes into effect when I tried to transfer my Phone Book to my new Android using Bluetooth. i-Phone Bluetooth not working too... Ha ha ha!!!! So like I said let me just do the transferring of my entire phone book one name at a time. I know it's a joke. I didn't know that a comedy like this can cost me 2 grand.

Apple iPhone 6s is great at first. After a year the quality goes way down. Don't think I'm going back to Apple when contract is up with carrier. Will go with Samsung.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

The keys on the phone can easily be used and the fonts on the phone screen can be made where I can see them and type them. Some phone keys are so small that I can barely see them let alone type them.

They are horrible. They made my wife cry at the Genius Bar!!! The absolute worst, they are monsters and all abomination. The spelling correction is awful.

Apple is all Marketing. I believe that today, we can compare all manufacturers and find healthy competition in this space, but I use an iPhone because my work is done on Apple products.

I have iPhone 6. It has plenty of memory, screen size is good and it's comfortable in my hand. It was a gift to me as a hand me down from my sister. It works perfect but the only problem is the battery life is not great. I must charge every day.

iPhone 7 Plus is a great phone. Same thing as all other phones, iPhone 4-5-6. But battery life on this phone is the best. Feels as if it last for days. Don't have to be worrying about charging and concern on battery percentage.

Apple's iPhone is uniquely easy for all ages to use. Also, the camera is self explanatory and the picture quality is good - sending lists, pictures and web pages couldn't be easier.

They're always dependable and there's plenty of innovation. I use it like a computer. All the apps help me organize my day and pay my bills on a timely basis. I am looking forward to the 8.

I have always been happy with my Apple iPhone. User friendly and reliable. I always get great comments about my pictures and many are surprised that it was taken on my iPhone. I'm a happy customer.

I wish that Apple made a battery that lasted longer. They should also fix their apps. Many times they don't respond to finger pressure and lastly, the phone freezes many times and you can't get it to move.

Since I have a MacBook Pro and an iPad it's a no-brainer to have an iPhone. Whenever I do anything on one of them it shows up on all. I love that because I take a lot of pictures with my iPhone and it's great to find them already there on the MacBook Pro.

I am using an old iPhone 5, hoping to upgrade soon. It interfaces with my Apple computers beautifully. It has been totally reliable. I don't use my phone that much, so putting off my upgrade, waiting for the iPhone 8.

I've been with Apple for 10 years and have been extremely satisfied with their quality products and services and I highly endorse and recommend them to all my family and friends.

The phone is very user friendly and easy to figure out how to use the various options even if you don't know. I love the Airdrop option. The camera takes awesome photos. Facetime is another feature that makes this phone a tool rather than just a phone.

The iPhone 6 is a fine model with rich features and ease of use. I am not sure why Apple needs to release so many models and variations. While I understand the profit motive I am not sure if the consumer is really what the company worries about. Take some of their later models like 7 and 7S, with more pixel cameras, etc., it seems their engineers are making the products for themselves. Truly, how many consumers really even care for those features?

I am not impressed with the phone I have or the company that makes it. I will explore other brands next time around! I have heard others say the same thing!

I have been impressed with the Apple user interface for years since leaving an early Android phone. Android was difficult to configure and Google Play was a nightmare to use and Apple made it much more user friendly. However as Apple continues to evolve they are falling into the same trap Android users experience. Having to regularly update the OS will eventually mean my older iPhone will not have enough memory and its processor will not be able to handle the requirements of the new OS or all the apps I use. Battery life is still something that no one seems to be able to solve but I still would rather have an Apple over an Android.

User interface is very friendly compare to Samsung. I can easily find the information I need by just a few clicks either to look up the information or enter the data.

I'm a loyal Apple customer and have had an iPhone for 10 years. They are reliable and always come through whenever there is a problem, which is seldom. I am very used to the interface and I rely on Apple for guarding my privacy as much as feasible.

Verizon is my carrier, but my phone was hacked and not sure how that could happen. Also, not sure if Apple should have stopped the hacking. Verizon had to give me a new number, which I have had for over 25 years and it's my business phone.

Great reliable phone, fantastic user interface, apps for any and all needs and there is always a free one. If required, there is service available everywhere.

This is my 1st smartphone and needs charging daily, but old cell phone not as often; occasionally no amount of touching gets me the service I request but is like a pocket sized computer.

I'm not a cell phone junkie like a lot of people but I have always had no name phones and one day I decided I wanted to try an Apple. My carrier was offering monthly payments which was the perfect excuse to try one without dishing out a bundle of money all at once. I have never been happier. I think it is a great phone compared to others I have owned. It is easier than others once you get used to the differences. It's almost like it is reading your mind and I am so happy with it that I have also purchased an Apple laptop. I can't say much about the battery life because as I said before I don't have it in my face all day checking texts, emails, watching movies or just chatting all day. I am very happy with it but not happy enough to wait at the store when the next model is being released.

Battery life is pretty much gone after 4 hours of constant use. I have to carry around a portable recharger with me and I always have to use the car phone charger on long trips.

Apple iPhone can do far more than we need to do, but doesn't always work as it should. EG, I can call my hubby from a 5-minute drive away and he doesn't get the call. If I leave a message, it may be 12 hours later that he gets it. What's with that? But we do get reception, whether that's the phone or the service, I don't know.

I find the phone to be highly valuable from day to day and week to week. Even without updating apps. Overall great features... But you accept it has moods and you need to expect an occasional cycle of rebooting or clearing memory out or it begins to hang and lag. But... It's not likely Apple's fault. The developers vary in their response to updates, without which the phone WILL slow down. If you keep the apps in control, it behaves better.

Apple iPhone Company Profile