Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone

3.2/5 (1723 ratings)

About Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple iPhone?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2022

I have had 2 Apple ID accounts hacked. My device is controlling itself, restores itself back to a Apple ID that Apple screen shared to help me delete that 4 time now it still hasn’t been able to delete. Apple support helps me factory reset my device 4 times & still continues shut itself off & on by itself. They tell me to go to Apple Genius Bar to get new device & whenever the guy come he pushes my devices to the side, says, "I know that isn’t the device bc it’s new." I said, "Well guess what - it is & here you can see all-time Apple been troubleshooting this with me" & I show him video of it moving itself & where the Apple ID don’t delete & he says nothing wrong with my device! It’s not an Apple problem that the Apple ID can’t be deleted! Who heck is it then? Because it sure isn’t mine!

I got my daughter up and I told him I would absolutely not use this device or settle for device I have not had but 3 weeks doing this it don't matter what dirty work they are try to pull, I will absolutely not use this device! And we left, went AT&T and they absolutely couldn’t believe he said they wasn’t anything wrong with it! So I called Apple to setup to send me new devices! Never have I been so humiliated!!

Resolution response: Oct. 15, 2022

I received the phone today, from what I can tell, if you need to change the delivery address, do not pay much attention to the UPS app. I followed the instructions from UPS, all it did was make things worse., and take much longer. You might be best off to contact APPLE directly. If you get bounced around at Apple, ask for EXECUTIVE assistance. (Thank-you Liz). They have much more control, and for heaven's sake, do not decide to look on your UPS app, UPS was wrong every inch of the way. If they ask if you want a new phone to be shipped from China, it seems much faster than trying to find it somewhere lost in the USA. Right now it is taking 4 or 5 days to get to a remote place in Alaska. I would not be surprised if the first phone bounced around Alaska another 24 days.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2022

I purchased a new I-phone 14 pro-max 1 gig about a month ago, long since paid for. Apple decided they would ship it early, I wish they would have said it was possible when I purchased it. I have 2 homes, I live in Anchorage Alaska. I work in a small community in the Alaskan outback. Since apple was sending it early, I needed to change where I needed it to be sent. They are partnered with UPS. I have spent over 8 hours on the phone, reading their incorrect updates. They have the most peculiar system, if you change the address, it must try 3 times to deliver, then it is possible for them to take it back to the UPS store where they MIGHT be informed to forward it. I believe they tried 5 times to deliver after I asked for a change.

I have stood on hold for 45 min to be told, I must call the apple UPS 800 number, which I did, I was on hold with them an hour, after exactly an hour passed my call was forwarded back to where I started. They told me again, I need to call the APPLE 800 number. I have been told 3 or 4 times, it is on the way and will be there shortly. Today I received a call from ARCHIE at apple. HE gave me an 800 number to call, he said, all I had to do was give them the address and it would be along shortly. I called, it was UPS, someone I could barely understand in a noisy environment. All I am sure he said was UPS can not change the address we are shipping back where it came from. I asked if he meant China or somewhere else, I am not sure what he said before hanging up.

When Archie called I said, I am driving right now, is it possible to text me the phone number, he said NO he does not have the ability to text. I was surprised that the largest phone manufacturer on the planet cannot send a text. He said he would TRY and email me. I did get it, that's when I found it, nope, going back to where it came from. I paid $1856 dollars for a premium phone, since apple changed the delivery date, I wish they felt obligated to get it to me in a reasonable time frame. I have dealt with people that were incorrect and felt like they just punch a clock and could care less if I ever get what I paid for.

I do like all the apple products I have purchased, and it is a long list. Shipping seems to be the weak link. I feel I will be better off going forward, never buying online, waiting until it is in the store. A person should not have the wind taken out of their sail just because Apple changed their shipping day. I even stayed longer in this remote outpost for nothing, and for the 2nd or 3rd time, I have been told, they will have an update in 48 hours, ea time so far, it has been wrong.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

Called to setup a new phone when my old phone's screen randomly stopped working. Impossible to get into your account without a second expensive Apple device, or resetting your account "which could take weeks". Completely unacceptable that I hung up with them with zero resolution. They don't give **.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

Volume for GPS cannot be increased. I have wasted over an hour searching for a solution. Which duck wad at Apple decided to make the volume, for the GPS when Bluetooth connected to the car, so difficult? Or impossible to increase?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Owner of iPhone 12 pro max - 1.6 years, 256 GB of data.- error code 1110 – NO WARNINGS! Today My iPhone 12 pro max is stuck in an endless Apple loop. I tried a hard reboot. That didn't work. Then I tried to update it in restore mode. I contacted apple support 3 times, got 3 different cases opened, Case: **, Case: **, Case: **. They don’t mention nothing about these known issues, and it seems that they have a permanent fix solution already in places for new software’s updates helping with error code 1110 – full hard disk and memory usage.

After experiencing this issue and seeing the Apple recommended solution to basically reset your phone, I have been disappointing and shocked. I will never buy Apple product in my life. ‘Trust’ was the only word in my mind every time a bought apple product. Apple can make nice products, but they can't seem to provide a fix for the device storage getting full issue.

I hope for other's sake Apple (1) directly address the storage getting full issue to prevent it happening - e.g. lots of warnings at >95% full and at 97% full must delete stuff and cannot take more photos, (2) provide a proper fix for error 1110 and (3) provide a simple phone recovery environment to allow people to backup their data and/or delete unnecessary apps to free up space. I lost 239 GB of data in principal pictures with my little daughter 7 years old, moment in my life and her spent in the last 2 years. SHAME APPLE! I hope you never get here in this situation to lose completely all your data with no warnings at all. Read more on internet about issues code 1110! - don't trust me for free.

Original review: July 5, 2022

I'm the owner of my Iphone 13 pro. It's in my name, because I was accidentally locked out of my phone and Apple id with (MY PHONE) It went to apple id recovery, for apple to be this BIG COMPANY they should have a better way to recover people's apple id and Iphones that's not stolen then some ** several days crap program,,,, some people in the world needs their phone for work,,,, how about you guys work on a better way to fix that problem than jacking prices up.

Original review: May 31, 2022

The iPhone 11 has great performance, high-quality video recording, long battery life, and all-around great software. These are just a few signs of why you should still choose an iPhone. If you are using SBCGlobal email service or SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone then you can reboot it.

Original review: April 28, 2022

I found out after a lot of experience that MSI are the best and coolest Gaming accessories I have ever seen and I really recommend it because it is cheaper and more stronger and more cooler and fit a perfect gaming setup

Original review: March 24, 2022

My phone has been giving me network issue, hot battery, and also reset itself automatically . I have been to the Apple store several times for the same complain and I still experience the same issue. T-Mobile approved an exchange of the device and upon getting there to exchange the device, I was told the IMEI is different from the one they have on file. I contacted Apple again and was told a component was changed from my the phone that is why the serial number changed. I am not enjoying the service I am paying for. The phone is been giving me issues since the second month I got it. I have been going back and forth from apple to T-Mobile and it's frustrating and depressing. I am fed up of the service. I see why people prefer Samsung phones.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Well Apple was never my first choice in phone but ended up being my phone. I disputed a issue of charges after charges after charges on my phone that a family member child had made and I went to ask for a refund. I understand that they think that this is a family issue but it was over $300 in charges that I did not know happened and the kid is like five years old and how are you supposed to know that they know how to operate these pieces of equipment. That I can’t even figure out. I had to go online to ask for a refund. You have to enter every single one that’s on there and justify why you want to refund and what happened. I went, filled out the request for the refund, submitted it within 24 to 48 hours, you’re required to have an answer.

So I wait and less than 24 hours happens to be a reply to my request. And it denied me any refund saying it was not qualified for a refund through Apple because it was made on my phone. By a family member. I was very honest and I find that very very unhelpful and a lack of customer service.. So I wanted to debate my review. I called the number. Waited online for like 30 minutes. Talk to a customer service rep who said that she would re-apply for my refund and being that it came from Apple representative it would go through. So I went over every single thing with her. She put them all in and it was over $340.39 so she submitted it and said, "Check in a couple hours on your email and you’ll find out what they say and they should most likely do that. If not contact your bank for a claim against all these charges". So I do this and they denied my refund again.

I called my bank and my bank cannot give me a refund for all this money. I asked the parents of the child and they also told me, "Call Apple. They have no problem helping everybody out. They’ll give you a refund". And It did not happen. I’m so disappointed that these people are just so into making money that they will do things like this that affect other people's lives and damaged their credit.

The reason that child was here was due to the fact that a family member of mine died and they were here for like a couple weeks. Thinking it was harmless I allowed her to use my phone. I didn’t know that they were that smart. And I didn’t know that Apple security was so lacking that they could get into it and order things and keep order things on my phone so I just thought that I would share that with you all and I was very disappointed that this company with all this money treats their customers as if they’re nobody. And their lives don’t matter. But that’s just a corporation that’s out to make money. I’m sure they could care less what goes on with us people little people in the world.

And I have a really hard time dealing with everything I that has to do with refunds now online when you should be able to speak to a person so you could actually they could hear your voice and you’re not writing something down so I can’t feel your expression or hear your personality, or understand the strain, pressure, happiness, failure, success, that you hear in somebody’s voice when you speak with them. Now I remember why I felt like this. So make sure you watch the cards you have on file and the ability for others to get into your money that way. Thank you for listening.

Apple iPhone Company Information