Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.84/5

Apple iPhone Reviews

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I have been using Apple products for years. One of the best assets to Apple iPhone X is the Apple CarPlay. Being an insider of UPS safety, excellence, pride and integrity are at the forefront. With Apple products that is just what you get. One small little USB wire provides a huge difference in safety and trustworthiness for hands free safety communication and directional usage. Every facet-every intricate twist & turn-stop signs, street lights are in eye vision on navigation. Approach locations pin pointed-speeds changing to afford you a ticket in advance. All of this navigation provides being able to see the big picture, smooth stops on turn, affording preparation for what’s ahead. Changes from night to day mode. Color change for roadways & pathways.

From start point to end point... (even while internet access is lost) still efficient. With the availability to still listen to music-answer calls/communication is above and beyond crystal clear...Text through voice. UPS #1 in global leadership of logistics. Apple #1 in innovative technology with the infrastructure of honorable integrity. A-1 Accredited.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I’ve had a Blackberry, a Samsung, an LG, and a Nokia. The latter of which I dropped from my boat into 90 feet of very dark lake water. I replaced it with an Apple 4S and since then I’ve been an avid iPhone user, passing down the 4S for a 6S, the 6S for and 8Plus, and 8Plus for an iPhone 11 Pro Max. All of which are still in service and working flawlessly. Apple takes pride in quality and their iPhones, regardless of where the components are produced, are outstanding.

I’m a published photographer and have an extensive Nikon system, but Apple iPhone’s camera quality is phenomenal. The video lux is extremely low, the lens quality is amazing, best of all, Apple’s iPhones have never failed to deliver excellent reception and transmission. Apple’s service is superior to any product support you can find. Due to Apple’s popularity you can find the answer to a question on the internet or just call Apple support. If you’ve tried the rest, spend a few extra dollars and try the best!

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I would like to take the time out to acknowledge a wonderful customer service Apple supervisor, Natasha. It all started with one of my many Apple devices, specifically my cell phone, in which the screen constantly blinked causing me the inability to read and compose text messages. I contacted Apple about the situation and spent hours trying to fix the problem with no avail. On my last contact to Apple, I encountered Natasha who exhibited great patience and the commitment to help me resolve the issue. She scheduled call back times and gave me much customer support.

When all else failed, she was able to help me received the necessary support at a physical Apple store that got my phone working again. If it wasn't for Natasha's dedication and her willingness to go the extra mile, I wouldn't be a super happy customer right now. I would like to thank her and encourage Apple to continue hiring their best to represent their product. I say, "go Apple" for great customer service and representative.

Joyce

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I absolutely love my iPhone. The graphics are outstanding. I deepened the colors and bolded the text enabling me to see everything really well even though I am visually challenged. I use it for almost everything. I listen to music, stream TV and movies, read email, search the internet, shop online, play games, and use it as a phone of course. I love the convenience of the apps. The screenshot feature is very helpful! It's a great way to save recipes that I can refer to when I'm grocery shopping. I also use the share feature. I have sent bus schedules and the DC Metro map to my phone making it super convenient to check them and plan my commute. I cannot live without my iPhone!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Why I am rating Apple’s iPhone... All my comments apply to Apple’s (a) iPhone, (b) MacBook, and (c) iPad... All of which I own. First, I like the seamless compatibility of Apple’s devices because they sync innately. Second, Apple’s devices reliability is second to none! Communication between Apple devices is dovetail. Third, their apps and software, and third parties approved apps and software works without a glitch due to Apple’s first class quality control making them the Industry leader. Now, while one may complain about the premium price - my motto is - you get what you pay for! Nevertheless, Apple’s devices resale or trade-in value more than compensate for their initial price. Finally, keep in mind that all of Apple’s software upgrades are free; moreover, Apple’s customer service rivals that of Nordstrom’s!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

I have had software issues with my iPhone xr since day one. My dictation literally just typed out iPhone EXR. Doesn’t even know itself. Reception is horrendous. But Apple will never admit that. They will tell you that you need to replace your Sim card. The thing they don’t know is that I have a whole stack of new sims. Makes no difference. Hard reset… No difference. Go ahead and call customer “support”, If they even deserve the title of support, and Wait on hold for two hours and get disconnected.

It is clear to me that Apple cares about one thing only... QUARTERLY PROFITS. How can you let Samsung surpass you in every way possible? How can you put an outdated technology in a premium phone? How can I go from three bars to one bar after buying a brand new phone? Deny deny deny…That is the Apple way!! You would rather pump out a shiny brick every six months at the retail price of your mortgage. Than fix The rampant software glitches that plague the lives of your supposedly valued customers. From the bottom of my heart.. ** you Apple

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Apple will not respond to my complaints. They refuse to further diagnose my phone to find out while the product is malfunctioning. They did not respond to my complaint through their website nor BBB and closed the report. Extremely dissatisfied with them and would not recommend the UTC Apple location to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I have been a fan of Apple products for the last 7 years and have had no problem with Apple products until this year. I sent my phone into Apple back in May for a screen replacement and they could not fix it, so I was given a replacement phone. My replacement phone kept going on and out of service and the screen kept going black. I called AppleCare and mailed the phone back into Apple as they mailed me back another replacement phone. This replacement phone worked great until I did the latest update then it completely crashed and kept saying searching. I was not able to make any calls or receive any messages at all.

When I called, I was told that a select few of iPhone 7s were doing the no service thing and to send my phone in. After waiting a couple weeks to hear back from Apple, they told me they could not fix my phone because I “Tampered” with it. The lady with apple was even baffled at the engineering team who sent her the information. She apologized and did not understand what was going on. I am very upset with Apple over this. Apple you have lost a great customer that had nothing but love for your products until now.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I just wanted to say that when I called up Apple support when my iPhone was stuck in recovery mode (mind you after I googled it and tried myself). So the first guy made me give him the serial number of the phone and explain my problem he then walked me through all the results I just googled. I mean I have google too right? I don't need him for that. Anyway he then transferred me to someone else which I then had to give him the serial number again and again explain what my issue was!! It took 4 call transfers to finally speak to someone that knew more than me from a simple google search!!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I have been using Apple products since 4 but this time I am so much disappointed. After 11 Pro my heart is broken. What happen is I bought 5th of November 11 pro which was stolen and I never get back. Following week I bought one more 11 pro cause I am really loving with this product. Now my bad luck my phone drop on the well carpeted floor and guess what. My phone broken from back cover. There is no recover they can’t fix???. Whatever it show in demo is absolutely fake.

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

Apple iPhone Company Information