3.24/5
Are you this business? Claim your page

961 Apple iPhone Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 17, 2019

I purchased an iPhone X last Feb 2018. My warranty expired on 2/28/19. On 3/12/19 my phone stopped working. Would not turn on. Went to two different Apple Stores. Told them about this problem and this is unacceptable. They could not turn the phone ON. TOLD ME PAY$549 and get a replacement. Why do they sell faulty products. I even suggested that I would be willing to buy an iPhone XS at a small discount but they said it's a different department. My phone is in mint condition which the person who was helping me told me. Asked him if any other customers had this problem and in reply he said YES. APPLE should publicize this and consumers should be made aware. I am really unhappy with how Apple tried to put their product first and consumer last.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I have had iPhone for many years, but am now thinking about getting another brand of smartphone. The problem I have is that I never seem to really own the phone. Apple controls the apps that I can use, and the system is continually asking me for my password. Another issue is that when I choose a free app, I am asked for my password and my financial information, and if I do not provide this information, I cannot download the app. I do not carry my financial information around with me and this is a real problem. I feel that the security of my phone is my issue. Apple should provide the security software, then leave me alone. I was actually harassed by the phone to provide a two factor ID. I am going to sell my iPhone 7+ and buy another that becomes mine after purchase.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Excellent products but could a little cheaper for average people. Almost all in our family has Apple product, especially iPhone which is very simple to used. Upgrading almost every new one comes along. Home computer is very good and fast, lots of options too, also excellent for wireless applications.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Fewer words is more my style. Reliable, secure and fantastic customer service. They keep amazing me with their skills and my lack of skills. The customer service is exceptional because I am a dinosaur with technology and they are exceptionally patient, WOW! What a concept.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

My biggest beef with Apple is they control your music and apps and require you to be loyal to IOS for most things. But the quality is great and it is a USA company. I have been a Samsung user for the past 10 years but found the iPhone X very easy to switch to. Love the face recognition too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Your products have built-in Opulence. After a period of time they can no longer be updated. This makes it impossible to update applications.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Does more than I use it for, being older I feel that they should have a day training program on DVD uses to go with the phone. Also always updating makes me wonder why it wasn't better to start with, like constant recalls on a veh, battery life is a at least a one time or more charging and all phone companies should agree to a singular charger for all phones would make sense!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Overpriced, Samsung has a better camera but all the Apple-owned apps like iTunes can't be switched to Galaxy. They are glitchy. All you are really paying for is a name. Why do people have to pay a mortgage or car payment for a phone that will realistically only last about 5 years.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I am 63 years old and have been a android user for many years. I had heard the Apple products were better so I gave the iPhone XR a go. I love it. Its ergonomics are far superior, no more fat fingering, wow. I hated that about the Galaxy 6 keypad and their dysfunctional auto-correct. I’ve added all the apps I used on the G6, they operate better here. I am completely pleased with the move to the iPhone and will gradually transition all my computer bases needs to Apple.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

My experience with iPhone is not that great. While the product is stable, the user experience is nowhere near the Android phones I have used. So I limit the usage to basic stuff and use an Android for all major stuff.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

My father who is 83 years old forgot his Apple ID Password. He is also living in a nursing home and has no access to his Apple Computer. His phone is now completely Disabled. I (his son) spent over 2 hours with Apple Support who explained that his phone is forever tied to his Original Apple ID and Password unless he can reset his password. One option was to send his phone a TEXT with a code. That does not work since his phone is LOCKED. They can send him an email, but his phone is LOCKED. I, using my computer, cannot access his email since his computer always remembered his password. So, he does not remember his password.

This is all after wiping his cell phone completely out of all personal information. The phone starts with HELLO in 50+ languages just like new. But you still need to remember your Apple ID password. It seems that if APPLE was concerned with Privacy, that after the cell phone is wiped that a new Apple ID could be entered. But no. So we are buying another cell phone so my father can call his family. It will not be an APPLE iPhone and I have sold my stock in Apple too. The iPhone will go the way of Personal Computer.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

The voicemail is awful, even on the iPhone 8. I have to plug in earphones to hear it - overpriced as compared to prices of some new Competitors' models. Have been an Apple customer from mp3; to iPad Air, to iPad 2017 and iPhones 6 to 8. Find the lack of an easy connection to flash drives and other ways of transferring files and photos bad. Will not buy Apple in the future unless they improve the lightning connector and a way of transferring files via USB.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I absolutely love my iPhone. The graphics are outstanding. I deepened the colors and bolded the text enabling me to see everything really well even though I am visually challenged. I use it for almost everything. I listen to music, stream TV and movies, read email, search the internet, shop online, play games, and use it as a phone of course. I love the convenience of the apps. The screenshot feature is very helpful! It's a great way to save recipes that I can refer to when I'm grocery shopping. I also use the share feature. I have sent bus schedules and the DC Metro map to my phone making it super convenient to check them and plan my commute. I cannot live without my iPhone!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I love the iPhones... I usually don’t have the latest greatest one. I wait a year and then try out the newest product. But I would like to see the prices come down a bit. I’m in the Morley now for a new iPad and am waiting for the prices to get a bit better. Thanks Apple.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

It was foolish and shortsighted of Apple to discontinue the SE. I don't want a larger phone!! I will have to seriously consider other brands in the future if all Apple offers are larger phones. Having said that, I have been very pleased with the phone, though the battery life has been disappointing.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

My daughter splashed her iPhone 8, which is supposed to be waterproof according to Apple. Customer representative at the The Falls store in Miami was a real jackass and pulled all excuses on the book not to even listen to our complaint. He said “NO PHONE IS WATERPROOF” and kick us out from the store, extremely disappointed, switching my whole family to Samsung!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Why I am rating Apple’s iPhone... All my comments apply to Apple’s (a) iPhone, (b) MacBook, and (c) iPad... All of which I own. First, I like the seamless compatibility of Apple’s devices because they sync innately. Second, Apple’s devices reliability is second to none! Communication between Apple devices is dovetail. Third, their apps and software, and third parties approved apps and software works without a glitch due to Apple’s first class quality control making them the Industry leader. Now, while one may complain about the premium price - my motto is - you get what you pay for! Nevertheless, Apple’s devices resale or trade-in value more than compensate for their initial price. Finally, keep in mind that all of Apple’s software upgrades are free; moreover, Apple’s customer service rivals that of Nordstrom’s!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I love my Apple phone. This is my 3rd Apple phone. I never have trouble with it. The other thing I like is it stays the same for the most part no needing to learn a large software change. It is very user-friendly. Mine last a long time. I love using the Facetime feature to see family that lives out of state. It keeps us closer. The camera is great also. My only complaint is that Apple products are so expensive, but their quality is the best in my opinion.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Have had five iPhones - love the product and the service. Prices are outrageous and I refuse to ‘rent’ a new phone so I’ll pay $900 for my next phone - but no more after that until the prices become reasonable. Apple needs to become less greedy...

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Apple products look better, last longer, perform better, and are much more secure. They may cost more, but it is a small price in the overall realm. iPhones are simply the best and iOS is so intuitive.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Apple products work well within their own ecosystem. I own an iPhone, MacBook, MacBook pro, iMac Pro, Apple TV, Apple Watch and iPad and they work well together. Apple however need to worry that their price point is increasing and that may affect the number of people able to afford one.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I love my iPhone, the only problem I have with them is in a years period of time the battery health and maximum capacity for charge decreases significantly. But overall I find that I like Apple phones much better than any Android phone I’ve had before.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Pretty reliable product. I have owned one for several years and have never really had an issues with it. The phone is very durable. I have dropped mine a few times without scratching it. I've also got a little water on it without any issues.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

In 2017 I bought my mother the iPhone 7+ because she couldn’t put some of the apps on her original iPhone! In 2017, the original iPhone still worked!! The iOS was too out of date for current apps, which is the only reason she upgraded. I have the iPad Pro and love it. I’ve been using Apple products since the Apple IIc in the 1980s and Apple products last. They do what they’re supposed to, and you don’t have to be an IT expert to get them to work properly. I can do personal and work-related things on my phone or iPad with no problem. For work, all the enterprise software (Office 365, etc) works seamlessly.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I am photo nut and the camera on the XS is fabulous. Adjusting to not having a home button is not as difficult as I thought it would be. Read various articles with tips and new ideas making it more fun overall.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

The updates are always the same but take more gb of storage for update. All the phones are equal. No new updates are there but the price is getting higher day by day. Should give the live emoji update in 8 Plus too and should put an update so that portrait mode can be used for selfie in 8 Plus.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I like my iPhone 6 Plus. I like the size, the look, and the features. I'm sorry I only bought 16GB. To do over I'd get 64GB or 128GB. What I don't like much is the price. If they cost less I would have upgraded by now to iPhone XR.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Love the product as it’s versatile. I use my iPhone to search for information, keep my schedule and reminders. I use this control all smart devices in my home. I use my phone to work and communicate across the world.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Just got an iPhone after being an Android user for years. The iPhone seems to be faster. I like the look of it and the extensive emojis that are available when texting. I bought a case and protective cover, so I hope to protect it a little bit.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

The cost of phones in general is just outrageous but a new iPhone is a total sin! Even if you are "renting" though a phone provider the rent is way too much! If there is a way that you could make the cost more reasonable I would be more inclined to upgrade my phone more often.

Apple iPhone Company Information