Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.72/5

Apple iPhone Reviews

Original review: March 2, 2020

This is my first iPhone. The main reason I decided to try the iPhone 11 was because it was reasonable priced. I love the Face ID and the large screen. They both make the phone so easy to use. The security and privacy are great which is another reason I decided to try an iPhone. It took me a while to get used to the iPhone operating system but the user guide was very helpful. The camera has some great features. I think the iPhone 11 is a great phone for a reasonable price.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

This phone is awesome and feels like a huge upgrade. The internet will debate the minutia between other makes and other iPhones but it doesn't matter. If you upgrade, you'll be happy. Face ID works easily and fast. Thought I'd miss the home button but it turns out it takes about a day or so to learn a thumb-up swipe instead to get home. Cameras and lenses are outstanding, image quality excellent. It's speedy and has a long battery life. It's of course new and ALL phones will have degrading battery life over time – it's just the best technology there is at this time. The Apple ecosystem is a great home for everything. Ties it all together, safe and sound using iCloud. And Apple privacy is the best things going these days. iPhones are merely tools we use. This version is a great tool.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I have been using Apple products for years. One of the best assets to Apple iPhone X is the Apple CarPlay. Being an insider of UPS safety, excellence, pride and integrity are at the forefront. With Apple products that is just what you get. One small little USB wire provides a huge difference in safety and trustworthiness for hands free safety communication and directional usage. Every facet-every intricate twist & turn-stop signs, street lights are in eye vision on navigation. Approach locations pin pointed-speeds changing to afford you a ticket in advance. All of this navigation provides being able to see the big picture, smooth stops on turn, affording preparation for what’s ahead. Changes from night to day mode. Color change for roadways & pathways.

From start point to end point... (even while internet access is lost) still efficient. With the availability to still listen to music-answer calls/communication is above and beyond crystal clear...Text through voice. UPS #1 in global leadership of logistics. Apple #1 in innovative technology with the infrastructure of honorable integrity. A-1 Accredited.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I’ve had a Blackberry, a Samsung, an LG, and a Nokia. The latter of which I dropped from my boat into 90 feet of very dark lake water. I replaced it with an Apple 4S and since then I’ve been an avid iPhone user, passing down the 4S for a 6S, the 6S for and 8Plus, and 8Plus for an iPhone 11 Pro Max. All of which are still in service and working flawlessly. Apple takes pride in quality and their iPhones, regardless of where the components are produced, are outstanding.

I’m a published photographer and have an extensive Nikon system, but Apple iPhone’s camera quality is phenomenal. The video lux is extremely low, the lens quality is amazing, best of all, Apple’s iPhones have never failed to deliver excellent reception and transmission. Apple’s service is superior to any product support you can find. Due to Apple’s popularity you can find the answer to a question on the internet or just call Apple support. If you’ve tried the rest, spend a few extra dollars and try the best!

Original review: July 29, 2019

I would like to take the time out to acknowledge a wonderful customer service Apple supervisor, Natasha. It all started with one of my many Apple devices, specifically my cell phone, in which the screen constantly blinked causing me the inability to read and compose text messages. I contacted Apple about the situation and spent hours trying to fix the problem with no avail. On my last contact to Apple, I encountered Natasha who exhibited great patience and the commitment to help me resolve the issue. She scheduled call back times and gave me much customer support.

When all else failed, she was able to help me received the necessary support at a physical Apple store that got my phone working again. If it wasn't for Natasha's dedication and her willingness to go the extra mile, I wouldn't be a super happy customer right now. I would like to thank her and encourage Apple to continue hiring their best to represent their product. I say, "go Apple" for great customer service and representative.

Joyce

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: June 30, 2020

I've been an avid Apple supporter for over 15 years. iPhones, iPads and a Mac. Always was happy with the service and support. Ever since their crap 13 update was released in October and I called in on 10/7 I've spent over 60 hours on the phone with over 25 advisors plus one idiot advisor had me drive to another county and waste 3.5 hours at the Genius Bar that did nothing.

Last update a week ago another glitch. Called in and asked again for some type of good gesture for all the crap I've been through. All I wanted was some lousy earbuds. After 3 hours on the phone tonight once getting disconnected and another two hour call the manager told the advisor no. So I will not be supporting Apple and their products any longer! As soon as their stock goes up I'm selling it and I will tell everyone to buy a Samsung! Apple has gone completely done the toilet! Screw them! They make me sick!!!!

Original review: June 29, 2020

I am frustrated and disappointed after purchasing the express replacement Apple Care because 1- you can't reach them, 2- online set up and payment doesn't work, 5 days I had been calling and call gets dropped after one hr every time. On line chat referred me back to the Apple support number. Eventually I bought a used phone to remain in business and God knows when it will get resolved -

Original review: June 26, 2020

My phone I bought in October 2017, when I was updating my phone in October 2020, my phone was locked and asked me to log in with an icloud account that did not belong to me. I cannot open my phone in any way. Although I have spoken at least 10 times since October with Apple support, they have not found a solution. Neither do they make a positive or negative return. I sent all the documents they wanted. When I call apple tech support and ask if there is news, they say just wait, but it's been 9 months since October. I never want to buy an iPhone again. Customer service is irrelevant.

Original review: June 8, 2020

I am a former Samsung smartphone user and my husband talked to in to taking his i-Phone 6 when he bought a brand new one. For those of you who have never used anything but an i-phone, I will tell you that any Android 'smart phone' will be easier and smarter to use than any i-phone. I guess people buy the i-phones because 'that's all they know'....but it is a dumb phone, makes you jump thru 3-5 steps to do something the smart phone does on one page and with one key stroke. I can't wait to get rid of this phone! And many people I talked to in the store, also have gone back to 'smart phones'....because...well...they're SMART!

Original review: May 21, 2020

Bought a new iPhone 11 Pro 256GB at full cost in December 2019. Started having issues with connectivity and receiving calls within 2 weeks of purchase. Since I was travelling shortly after the purchase, I couldn't report the problem earlier. When back in town in later January, reported the problem to Rogers first (provider) and was told to contact Apple for support. Since then, I have made at least 4 calls to Apple support and each time was told to do a iOS update to the latest one available, reset to factory settings, etc..It still has not resolved the issue and now it's May! I'm really disappointed that having paid $1100+ for phone outright, this issue has not been resolved and as a customer had to make a call each month and spend over 45+ minutes to hear the same feedback, "please update to the latest iOS update!!

Quite disappointed with the options Apple had to resolve the issue sooner than delaying it this far. A reliable phone is what I paid for, however, this experience and customer service has left me with quite the distaste for Apple products mainly their service. Specially at a time like this with COVID, everything is delayed even if the phone had to be sent in for a repair, which is an option I was offered during my 4th or 5th call. Who knows how long this will be!! Manufacturer warranty will probably expire by this time. Total waste of my money, time and energy which I cannot afford to lose at this time.

Apple iPhone Company Information