Apple iPhone

75%

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

725people found this page helpful

Record a review about your experience with Apple iPhone:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Iphone 4 and Apple Products are terrible. Pictures come out sideways and there's no app on Windows to rotate them unless you download a 3rd party app. Everything needs a third party app to correct the poorly designed operating system. I can't wait 'til I can go back to Blackberry. I gave my iPad to my 3 year old niece because I hated it so much. When someone sends me a video and I try to listen to it outside of wifi, the sound doesn't work. I have to reboot the phone and it only works once. If I pause the video, I have to reboot.

Lastly, since the last upgrade it now only lets short video clips to be sent. Every video requires an edit to shorten. I hate they force you to upgrade and their upgrades are always worse than the issues they supposedly fix. I really don't like Apple products. This will be my last Apple product. I have to google fixes all the time and Apple doesn't seem interested in fixing known long time issues. They think they know what I want but they never ask their customers what their biggest gripes are about their products. Not a fan.

I purchased an iPhone 8 months ago. When I purchased the phone I also purchased an Otterbox and screen protector. The screen sensory failed. The screen is not reading touch. I have had many phones and understood the sensory needed to be replaced. The representative wanted me to troubleshoot the phone. That was already done and I explained that. Any and everyone knows the basic troubleshooting steps (turn phone off, take battery out, replace battery, restart). This will not fix the sensory in the phone. I currently on hold still as I am typing this and have been for 3 hours. My daughter says "mommy just hang up". They would love that. Problem still not solved. Currently on hold.

I purchased iPhone 6s just 20 days back and it's started giving trouble like touchpad is not working, white line is coming on display while I was caring my phone like baby. My experience is very bad with iPhone. Apple product is pathetic and I will not recommend anyone to buy apple product. I don't know why apple has kept higher cost if product is very bad and making fool to customer. I will start negative campaign against apple. I know it will not matter for apple because they have already build customer and people will definitely purchase, but if I can stop someone to buy this product then I will be the happy. Why this brand have so much popular?

Same here am a loyal customer of Apple. I got MacBook, iPad and I used iPhone 5s from last 1.5 years. Now I thought to upgrade myself so I bought iPhone 6s 64 GB Gold. After 2 month I got so many problems in my phone. Sometimes volume rocker button is not working. But few days back I noticed a black patch (dot like a thing) appears on my screen. I thought it may be the dust or something else but after checking it I found it appears on the inner side of the screen. I just rushed to the Apple service centre where the service guy told me "Sir it is a physical damage and we are sorry we can't replace it or changed it in warranty."

So I have to spend 23200 INR more, so they replace my phone with the new one. I just want to know the answer from him that without damaging the phone how can it break. And he is like "Sir by the force applied to the screen." But I was not in mood to hear anything from him because it's not my fault that it broke or something like that. I just gone mad and I walked out of the service center. But after few days while working in my office I saw many line appears on the screen without touching it... So suggest me guy what I can do with my phone. Am planning to throw the phone. Because paying 23k more is not the worthy.

1 year warranty - buyer beware, Apple wont budge... even for their defect. I have a 16-month old iPhone 6 plus. Never dropped, wet or mishandled in any way. It started randomly sending keystrokes, opening sites, sending random strings spontaneously when I attempted to text, opened music - as if someone was typing, all with the phone on the table. It even did it for the "Genius", and he advised that this could be the case of a solder coming loose between the phone's motherboard and display. The reply was that it's out of warranty, I didn't purchase insurance to make sure an $800 phone would last longer than a year. Hmm, come to think of it, I've never bought 2nd-year breakdown insurance for any big or small ticket items. Best they would offer was a $350 replacement with 3 months of warranty. Gone are the days when you could walk into an Apple store with a defective product and walk out with a new one. I won't buy another Apple product if they won't stand behind them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

I have had this phone for less than a year. The troubles started within the first two months. Visited Apple Stores about eight times, Apple performed various repairs and then replaced the phone four times; the issues I complained about is still there and yet, the replacement phones all came with additional issues!

My name is Richie ** and I am an Apple products user. I have an iPod, MacBook, and two iPhones (6 b 6s plus). For years I and my family have been a loyal Apple users and a fans but my quite recently my love and pride for this company, its brand and its products went from hero to zero. My wife's iPhone 6, 64 gb which I had purchased 1 and a half year back had started giving us serious problems where initially the phone started running slow then eventually the screen of the phone would freeze and would get stuck. This would happen regularly. After this the touch screen became unresponsive and no matter what I did would regularly hang. I did reset the phone, all the settings and the data but to no avail. The phones touch would not work properly even after turning my phone into a new iPhone. There were times where I took a video of my phone typing things on its own.

To my last resort, I went to the authorized Apple center near Wonderland, Pune (unicorn) and showed my phone to the service guys. They checked the phone through one of their device and found no problems with the software of the phone and said that there is problem with the hardware of the phone and in India Apple does not have hardware support for iPhones and the least they could do is offer me an exchange where I have to pay 25000INR and will be getting a new iPhone which would not have any accessories and will only have a 3 month's warranty. I declined this offer as it was absurd and ridiculous. The next thing I did was to contact Apple India support and spoke to them explaining the entire situation. I told them that I just want my iPhone to be repaired and got the same answer that Apple India does not provide hardware support in India.

I had a long chat but Apple does not seem to care about its customers' satisfaction at all. Now I am stuck with a 64 gb iPhone 6 that I paid a fortune to buy and to know now that Apple cannot repair iPhones after the warranty is over. Which makes me questions about the brand itself that wants to just milk its customers of their money and does not wants to provide after sales service if you do not go for their extended warranty. I am amazed by the fact that will buying iPhones we are not made aware of the fact that after the companies provided warranty if anything happens to the iPhone related to the hardware side then Apple itself won't be able to help its customer.

Now every time an iPhone faces a hardware issue the most Apple would do for its customers is replace the phone by making its customers pay additional amounts on top of keeping the damaged iPhone as well. This is nothing but a loot and a monopoly by the so called world's most "profitable" company which just wants to sell its devices without been concerned on customer satisfaction. A big thumbs down to Apple and its products. I will make sure everyone comes to know the reality of this company. Shame on you Apple.

Horrible Experience! Had to drive 3 hours to bring a dead phone to the store for replacement under warranty. After repeated testings in front of me clearly showing the phone was dead, and one of the 'geniuses' telling me that they will give me a replacement on the spot, I was told that actually, the phone needs to be sent to a different place for further testing for about a week. The manager was a total ** unable to give me a reason as to why I'm not getting a replacement phone right away.

A loaner was offered that was inadequate and so I ended up paying full price for a new phone of the exact color and specs as my dead phone hoping that I might be able to keep it and get refunded when the dead phone would be due a replacement. Turns out that was not the case and so 5 days later I had to drive again 3 hours one way to return a new phone and get another new phone in return for my dead phone. Not to mention hours of wasted time on the phone with different apple care staff.

To make things worse, after receiving my replacement phone I realized it came with the Samsung chip known to heat up and drain battery faster than the one with the TSMC version of the chip. After wasting more time arguing with a technician and another 'manager' I decided to give up and go drive another 3 hours home with an inferior replacement phone for which I paid $1000 when originally purchased. I would never recommend anyone the Apple store in Oakbrook IL, horrible service!! I have been an iPhone user since 2008, but I am seriously considering my next phone something other than apple. And I would never recommend anyone an iPhone at all!!! If you still need to go to apple store my advice is to avoid the 70 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL 60523.

It is not even 2 years when I bought Apple iPhone 5S. I bought it almost in 40,000 INR, if you are an Indian then you can imagine the value of this amount. I faced 3-4 issues in my iPhone 5S: Silent Switch is not working, No Vibration, No ring when someone calls. It is almost 3 weeks when first time I talked to Apple Care online chat but before that visited Apple Care center and they told me that this cannot be fixed. I talked to Apple Care Chat Support again, and they told me that go to another Apple Care Center to take 2nd Opinion. So, I went there for 2nd opinion and I got the same reply that this cannot be fixed (Note: Apple care center guy did not even touch the phone).

I Talked to Apple Care Chat Support and they called me. The guy who called me asked me to go back to Care center again and then they will call me to talk to Care Center guy. He also said if they refused then there are other options, no need to worry. I again went there and someone from Apple called me to talk to care center guy. Care Center guy said that it is a hardware issue and replacement is the only option and for that I have to pay 21000 INR. The other reason I got from Apple that there is no repairing center in India. So I think it is my fault I bought an Apple phone.

Can someone answer my questions? Why Apple is making a device which is not repairable? If my phone is out of warranty, for example after 12 month and something happened then I have no options other than throwing this in dustbin? Why Apple says that they have a great customer service? I cannot see that they have proper Apple Care Centers and service? Now, what should I do with this phone if nobody can fix it? I have no options other than post this incident on several Social Network sites so that people are aware of this hidden fact, should I do this? I was thinking to buy next version of iPhone (7) but do you think I should buy that? Should I recommend someone to buy Apple products? Apple is a big company and I know they don't care even if I am posting my problem here or on a Social Network. But, I just want people must know about these hidden facts.

I have a Apple iPhone 6, in just two months the phone has started giving problem... The battery life is worst. Have to charge the phone thrice a day... And touch quality is also worst. I think Apple has become too big and is just making money without concentration in the quality of product. But they need to understand what has happened with Nokia same can happen with Apple...

We switched from Sprint to US Cellular Dec 08 2014. We had flip phones. The salesman talked us into I phones. We have had nothing but trouble with them. Don't hold charge, doesn't send text through either way. Sometimes I get them 3 days later or when I call out. FB kept shutting down. Was suggested I close it out and remove the app. Now I can't get it back on my phone. As for the camera it takes great pictures but sucks for storage. Can't figure out how to allow more picture. When I try to take pictures it says not enough storage to take a photo. You can manage in settings.

I tried to use cloud that sucks can't do. Now I have pictures floating around in the clouds and can't get them to land. Tried deleting photos, have 418 photos and 41 short videos, still can't take photo. Our other phone doesn't have half this many and now you can't take photos for the same reason. Our phones have 2 more payments then they are paid for. That means $770.00 for 2 junk phones. We are going back to Samsung phones and no contracts with phone companies.

I have buyed a iPhone 5s nearly 4 months ago at 22999 Rs but it's strange that my iPhone is not working. Don't know what the problem comes in touch and the people in the iPhone store are saying that "We cannot cover it in warranty..." I didn't understand that. What is this? They people are fooling the customer by giving one-year replacement warranty... And about their store they people don't know how to talk with the customer... they are just trying to take more money from my pocket. Worst service and worst brand I have ever seen.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." ~ Albert Einstein. My wife and I purchased our iPhone 6 in July of 2015. I rely on my iPhone for my business, and my wife uses it, considerably, for her business as well. For the last several months we both have been experiencing so many problems, yet, Apple refuses to acknowledge that the iPhone 6, in my opinion, is a lemon. They have us doing the same thing over and over and over again. Restore, replace, restore, restore, etc... This is insane!

Apple originally stated there was nothing wrong with my phone and the problem was with the apps (Nice! Blame someone else). After restoring the phone back to factory settings 2X, they eventually admitted that there was a hardware problem (duh) so they replace the phone (with another lemon). They started up the phone for me at the Apple store and I tried to restore from backup once I got home. It wouldn't restore so they had me re-set it once again and start over (insanity). The tech said: "This should clear everything up." However, it is still not working properly.

Now my wife's phone has been literally dialing people on her contact lists, sending text message (8^&$&()_+=) to different contacts, sending people whom she is speaking with, her location, without even touching the phone. It almost seems as if the phone is possessed. I would go into detail with all the problems we have encountered, however, there are too many to list.

I called Apple today and spoke with Kelley ** and she scheduled an appointment for me to speak with someone at the Genius Bar at one of their store locations. Mmmm. Isn't a Genius a person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect? Then why can't they figure out that the iPhone 6 is a Lemon? Both my wife and I have had it with all the running around (literally) Apple has been giving us. If they don't upgrade our phones, we WILL go to their competitor. It's as simple as that!

Years ago, I switched to Apple and stayed a loyal customer because of their commitment to having a quality product and respect for the consumer. But today that didn’t happen and I am one unhappy consumer. About a year and a half ago I purchased an IPHONE 6+. As I indicated, I was a loyal Apple customer with Apple computers, tablets, and phones. But this IPHONE 6+ which I purchased through Verizon was different. The photos it took seemed fuzzy, sometimes the speaker quality deteriorated, and I kept having to reset it, far more than I had with my IPhone 5. Once, in the Apple store, buying something else, I talked about my photo concerns to a sales employee, but he assured me that I just hadn’t set my settings correctly and should go online and do that. I did and there didn’t seem to be an improvement.

But I was a blind, loyal Apple customer and as someone who consults in schools, writes college textbooks, and runs an antique stall in a mall on weekends, I just didn’t have time to thoroughly investigate. I figured that Apple was over-advertising its IPHONE 6+ since I felt that the IPHONE 5 had both better quality voice tone and photos. Silently, I decided that the next phone I purchased would be a Samsung like my friend had. I was always having to use his phone’s photos because mine were so fuzzy. I once again started taking a camera around anytime I thought I would be taking photos.

After a week on the road this summer, I had had it. I had to have my friend provide the pics for all my Trip Advisor reviews because mine were so fuzzy. So I Googled to see if others had this same dislike of the IPHONE 6+ that I did. That’s the first time that I found out that Apple had distributed some lemon phones with fuzzy camera pics. Apple didn't mention the questionable voice quality or constant need to reset in those phones. I immediately marched over to Verizon the next day where I had purchased my phone. They had never heard of this photo problem and seemed a bit skeptical about what I said. Their manager Googled on the spot, and discovered that my model was one of the Lemons, but Verizon was not allowed to replace the phone. He told me I should go to an Apple Center where I would be taken care of. Because of past experiences, I had no reason to doubt that.

This is summer, and so I have a bit of time and went to the Crocker Park, Ohio Apple Center the next day. That morning before I went, I tried to call an Apple technician because usually the phone service is so good, but after 30 minutes of waiting on the line, I gave up. Later I got a message that I had missed my call... phone had been on and who knows what happened on Apple’s end. Expecting the same adherence to quality I always received, I was shocked when the Apple staff were so cavalier about my problem. “You could have gone to the Apple website and read about the phone problems!” “We aren’t like a car dealership. We don’t notify anyone about recalls.” Clearly this problem had been hidden under the rug from the consumer.

I was then told that since my warranty was up, my only option was to 1. only have the dreadful IPHONE 6+ camera replaced (without addressing the other defective issues in this phone which is undamaged by anything I have done), 2. pay $399 for a new IPHONE 6+ which I have no confidence in, or 3. wait until December when Verizon will provide a new phone. The manager said that I made him sad, insinuating I was unreasonable. I said that I just wanted to have a new IPHONE that wasn’t a lemon. I routinely negotiate very difficult dealings in schools with teacher’s unions, getting their teachers to teach phonics and I am a reasonable person and good negotiator. I have always had experiences with Apple where it was clear that customer satisfaction and the quality of their product were the most important thing. But not today.

Apple has always felt a bit like family because their products are so much a part of my work. But I left the store with my defective lemon IPHONE. Why have the camera fixed when the phone has other problem. They WOULD NOT give me a replacement phone, because the warranty was up, even though I had asked about it earlier in one of their stores and was brushed off. At that time I was under warranty. No one cared to address the other issues with that phone, just as after I got it, no one wanted to address the camera issues. I told the manager that if he could not give me a replacement, then I would rather wait, use my friend’s Samsung photos and in December buy a Samsung myself. I wrote down what he had said about my options and clarified them with him to make sure that I wasn’t getting it wrong --- fix the camera (just the camera), buy a $399 IPhone, or wait.

I don’t know if you can help me, but this was such a dreadful experience and I lost so much trust in APPLE and worry that they won’t let customers know about future defective products, nor make it right when the consumer finally finds out. Was this a fluke of a store manager, or has Apple changed its attitude toward the consumer. As of now, I can't imagine buying another Apple product.

I purchased an iPhone 6s plus. Within a month and a half it has stopped working. I purchased an $85 LifeProof case for it because it is after all a phone that costs $800. I dropped it from the counter which is maybe 2 feet off the ground. The phone shut off and will not work. Since I was honest and told Apple that I dropped it they will not even entertain the thought of warranty. I would have been completely fine paying if there was physical damage to the phone. Before I could get to that part of the conversation they were insisting that there is no warranty without even looking at the phone. Not once did I ask for it to be covered under warranty. I simply wanted it to be looked at to see if it might be a warranty issue. Rather than coming up with a solution or trying to figure out exactly what is going on I was told by the supervisor that the phone cannot be dropped even a foot or it voids warranty.

Wow. Great customer support by Apple. I have 3 iPhones and 2 iPads. I will never spend money on Apple anything again. You have forever lost my business. For anybody out there that has dropped your phone. Lie to them. They will find any way that they can to void warranty and get you to dump money into their pockets. Money hungry jerks.

I enjoy using my iPhone and most Apple products largely because of the capacitive touchscreens they have. It's very responsive and has almost no lag time when being used. Yes, it has a lot of other functions, but their touchscreen is really what works for me. I've not used a lot of other touchscreen phones, but all of which that I have do not compare to the iPhone's.

What I don't like about the iPhone is the short battery life. I wonder if their engineers and designers have figured out a way to increase the battery life without compromising most features, for example the size, of the phone. Maybe they have and are just postponing to use the technology yet in order to churn out an extra batch or two of the iPhone series along the line to maximize profit. Some other phone manufacturers have figured this way out, but also seem to be stalling on introducing the technology to their current and makes. Perhaps they are intent on increasing the business for portable battery packs and Apple would be inclined to create their own line of such, product locked, of course.

I have worst experience with Apple Inc. My iPhone 6 display is not working though I bought phone in Jan. Officials of Apple initially said that my handset will be replaced but after a week they came up with a excuse that now their policy has been changed hence display would be changed. They have illegally confiscated my handset and not returning it back...worst product iPhone 6 I must say and worst are officials of Apple Inc.

Ok let's try to make a feedback sandwich... First of all, I'm happy with the durability of my iPhone. The iPhone that I have is the iPhone 4S. And as far as its ability to call and text, there have been no problems. And I haven't encountered it being stuck up and hanging unlike cheaper phones that do. You could say that you get a quality product for its price. However, I'm not a fan of upgrading iOS. The most recent iOS version required a HUGE amount of space on the phone. Hello... I'm not about to delete my images, music, and apps just to accommodate an OS upgrade!!! What were you thinking Apple??? But anyway, the phone looks nice and stylish.

I bought a iPhone 6 from Thailand under a plan from AIS network in Dec 2014. It started having problem with the speakers within a month. I went back to them and they returned my phone to me saying that there is no problem with it. I tried agreeing with them and thought I had started having problem with hearing, but in May 2015 I compared it to another phone belonging to my friend at the same time and was sure that my hearing is fine and the problem was with the phone. I went back to Apple store and they said that I will have to go to AIS store only to claim it. So I had to go to another place for it. They checked my phone thoroughly and said it was faulty and they changed my phone immediately.

Again the same problem started with my phone in Jan 2016. I was overseas during that time and had to go Thailand to claim again!!! Now when I am here they said the warranty expired since DEC 2015 and that's 1 year since I bought my phone. But I think the warranty should be valid 1 year from the date it was replaced cause when they changed the faulty piece the warranty should start from day they gave me a new piece. I have had all iPhone released so far but the problem happened only with this one so far. I think I should move towards Samsung as most of the other people. The company is going down after Jobs. I hope they contact me and my problem is solved as my Nike problem was solved with replacement after I posted it here.

Purchased iPhone 6plus 11/15 while signing up for AT&T. Phone dropped texts. Restored at Apple Store several times but problem continued. Restored twice as new phone, second time with APL-CARE. Didn't work. Phone replaced twice. No better. Had 4 different senior techs most who didn't return promised calls. Problem turned over to engineers for about 10 days. Response was "We don't know, it might improve with next upgrade. Didn't happen. Total 6 trips to Apple Store and at least 20 hrs on phone. Apple tech at store said "We can't figure it out". New phone. Changed Apple id thinking maybe it was corrupted. Didn't help.

AT&T suggested shutting iCloud and it was better but then I put iTunes back on phone and texts disappeared again. Apple still trying to figure it out. Refuse money back though phone still under warranty. AT&T won't help. Latest senior tech thinks iCloud was too full. Trying that. Little hope and absolute contempt for APPLE. Will never darken their door. Starting arbitration with AT&T. Will try small claims court as final effort. Planning to buy a flip phone and sign up with Consumer Cellular.

The battery won't last for a day. Even if you turn off your Wi-Fi. Even if you turn off your 3G or LTE. Even if you turn off / close all apps. The only thing you could do to make your battery last for a day is to airplane mode it the entire day. That way, your phone will last for a day without receiving messages. So, when your battery gets busted, your phone is good as a paper weight in your office table. I'm sure they will come out with an Apple Power Bank (iBank) to add a new product in the market. They’re lightning cable? It's so unique so you if get busted, you only buy it from them. The phone will reject cable imitation. I'm happy the phone doesn't reject non-Apple casings. But I'm glad they made improvements like, you can now forward a message to someone, after 2 decades. It used to be copy-paste.

You also cannot multi-select contacts if you want to delete them. You have to delete them one by one so that you get to spend more time with your phone and bond together. If a contact had multiple numbers in your address book, you won't know the phone number used to call him back if you missed the call. You have to guess which number was used. A few years back, there was no option to forward a contact through a text message, only through email. It's only lately that they figured it out. Believe me, I used iP3, iP4, iP5 – it’s consistent they've missed these basic functionalities that were existing in Android decades back. The only reason why I'm using an iPhone is the interface is simpler, no clutter of options (but lacking intuitive features).

I was contacted Tuesday by Apple Technical Support. They re-evaluated my 'experience' and decided to refund the entire amount. I am glad that they do review the comments and do the right thing when it is a case of manufacturing defects.

Thank you apple and thanks to Consumer Affairs for providing the forum.

Original Review

Brought my iPhone 5 into the 'Genius Bar' at Pentagon City location. Although my phone was coming apart due to the battery swelling up such that the screen was detached along one edge and the bottom. I feared that the phone might catch fire, as I have heard tales of such things occurring with poorly made batteries like the one Apple used in my iPhone. This should NEVER happen with a battery that is made properly. I have L-I batteries much older than the one in this phone that are fine. If Apple buys shoddy, dangerous goods, why must the customer be made to pay. Is Apple's contention that the phone should barely outlast the payments? That's sure what this looks like to me. What a RIPOFF!

I decided to update my phone's software last Sunday expecting it to have a faster and more efficient effect on my mobile. Unfortunately, this update - iOS 9.3.2 - was a total letdown. I usually don't update my iOS immediately once the newer version is available to wait and ask feedback first from my friends or contacts who already got theirs since Apple's update usually comes with some sort of negative effect to the phone's performance every single time.

This time around, although there were some improvements in the apps (I think they fixed some of the bugs), the battery life is so terrible. The battery drains so quickly!!! Imagine having your battery at 100% and then after 2-3 hours of browsing the net (using wifi), the low battery notification pops up! I'm not even calling or texting actively! I even closed the apps that I'm not using to save power but it didn't actually help in slowing down the drain. Not really sure what to do now. I can't plug in my phone every 3 hours to make sure it wouldn't die on me. This is so inconvenient and I hope Apple would do something about it ASAP.

I have been using an Apple iPhone 5c off on a monthly network plan with my provider. I should be getting a replacement for the phone already since the usual hold period is already up, but all I can say is that the iPhone really holds up to the test of time (or at least 2 years). I dunno, maybe I was lucky not to have a lemon, but my phone is still working fine. Maybe a little degraded from the usual wear and tear and used up battery charge cycles, but it is still working. My unit still receives crucial updates and applications are still supported even though my phone is nearing its end on its short tech life span. However, I cannot say the same for the accessories that goes with it. I have bought four lightning cables in a span of 2 years. So that would mean that I will need a fresh new lightning cord every six months. What's oddly irritating is its steep price for something that lacks quality.

But nonetheless, my phone is still working and I would like to know how long Apple or the developers to still support old phone units like mine. To simply put, the phone really is worth the cost especially if you're gauging on lifespan and usability. But, I cannot say the same for the accessories, although there are third party accessories already in the market which we can choose from.

I see what they are trying to do here. The phone really looks nice. It's light and doesn't feel cheap at all, but the biggest gripe I have with them making this thing is they sacrificed a lot with the battery. Everything else what you would expect from Apple, but you have to deal with your phone asking for a charge in the middle of the day, which is not good you're always on the go. I tend to charge my phone overnight and keep my data turned on the whole day. By noon, I practically only have 60% of my battery. That's considering I've only been at work for only four hours. It's not convenient to buy a battery pack to charge it especially if I paid so much for the phone. Overall, everything else works fine as long as I can keep my phone on.

Why does Apple not have a complaint email address. They state to phone them, well if your phone is not working and that is what you want to complain about, how then are you to call them? Why does Apple not have an email complaint address? I have tried to use your feedback address etc but it would not take the whole email I am sending. Another issue you need to fix.

Went into Apple market mall May 12, 2016, as my iPhone 5s stopped working for no reason. I was browsing google chrome when it suddenly shut down. Upon reboot stated google chrome did not shut down properly. I closed this and all running apps. It then shut down again and will not restart. Brought into apple genius bar and they could not do anything, stated the obvious that they could not turn it on and therefore requested I get a new phone. I stated no, I want this phone repaired and my data retrieved such as Notes app etc. They again stated they could not do anything. I stated, "is this the extent of your repair facility, that you cannot turn it on so get a new one??"

I then brought to a real repair shop that is at least trying to change the battery and screen etc. diagnose properly. Why should I have to go to a separate repair facility to try and have my iphone repaired at a cost to me? This is the third iphone generation I have had and each time your phone stopped working for one reason or another. I had iPhone 3, 4 and 5s. The phones have never been dropped or abused by me. Do you not make a reliable long lasting product? I have had my previous iphone be disabled for just updating the phone. Ridiculous.

If you want to keep me as a customer you better start making this right. I wasted three hours in your genius bar for them to tell me what I already knew, that they could not turn it on. They stated the repair department will not be able to fix or retrieve any data but never tried to give to the repair department. Really, your apple product, it was not dropped, damaged or submerged in anything, just stopped working while in use. Unbelievable. On top of this my iPhone 5s is my only phone and form of communication. I am now using my old broken iPhone 4 until something gets done about my current phone repair. Apple product, support and help is garbage. I would not recommend to anyone to purchase anymore Apple products.

I have purchased iPhone 6 in November 2015. Within four months I'm faced problem of bending. I have invested huge amount to purchase iPhone but due to bending problem it's not working. My iPhone is in warranty period but still I'm not getting any replacement of my piece. What kind of service iPhone is providing to their loyal customer? I'm going to bring this case in front of other customers by giving this news in newspaper so that they will think before purchasing iPhone 6. I need you to resolve my query as soon as possible.

Last 3 months my IPHONE has used over 12 GB per billing cycle and Verizon has increased my bill to over 200 per month. After numerous calls to Verizon their network engineer confirmed the phone used the data. Apple forced me to talk with 3 different tech support idiots and the last SOB stated he would NOT authorize a new phone unless the NEXT LEVEL OF APPLE ENGINEERS said it was a faulty phone. Sorry I bought this POS phone and sorry I had the misfortune of being stuck with Apple support - that company SUCKS!

I recently received a new iPhone 6s from Apple two weeks ago because the one I got 4 months ago basically quit working. I had the glass screen protector and the thickest case protector they had in their store. I dropped my phone while walking my dog. It fell flat and the glass under the protector is shattered. Yet the protector is in perfect shape. Having to buy a new phone is quite a financial expense at $699. I can't afford that so now I'm stuck with a mess is a cracked screen. I hope that this phone continues to work until I'm able to switch to another phone. With the bumper and the screen protector this shouldn't happen so easily. Very disappointed that Apple would continue to provide such weak glass screens. I see that Samsung reports of a stronger glass.

NEVER AGAIN! Incredibly disappointing experience. Have had a cheap flip phone for years and purchased my first more economical iPhone SE through the online Apple store. First of all they didn't tell me it would take 3 weeks to arrive until it was too late. Apparently everything is made overseas in China. During the two weeks I had this phone I never once had a satisfying conversations because no one was audible. I made dozens of phone calls to Apple care and several trips to the Apple store, 45 minutes away from my home in heavy traffic and difficult parking.

Each time the clerks fiddled with it and then ensured phone was in perfect working condition and to give it more time to adjust. I finally returned it. Other than the iTunes and photo features, it was a piece of crap. I was given a refund but no one compensated me for my lost hours and time away from work trying to fix the problem. In the end had to abandon all the addresses and iTunes downloaded. Apple isn't the same product it used to be and potential customers are fools if they believe they're getting a bargain and a good product.