Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.92/5

Apple iPhone Reviews

Original review: March 2, 2020

This is my first iPhone. The main reason I decided to try the iPhone 11 was because it was reasonable priced. I love the Face ID and the large screen. They both make the phone so easy to use. The security and privacy are great which is another reason I decided to try an iPhone. It took me a while to get used to the iPhone operating system but the user guide was very helpful. The camera has some great features. I think the iPhone 11 is a great phone for a reasonable price.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

This phone is awesome and feels like a huge upgrade. The internet will debate the minutia between other makes and other iPhones but it doesn't matter. If you upgrade, you'll be happy. Face ID works easily and fast. Thought I'd miss the home button but it turns out it takes about a day or so to learn a thumb-up swipe instead to get home. Cameras and lenses are outstanding, image quality excellent. It's speedy and has a long battery life. It's of course new and ALL phones will have degrading battery life over time – it's just the best technology there is at this time. The Apple ecosystem is a great home for everything. Ties it all together, safe and sound using iCloud. And Apple privacy is the best things going these days. iPhones are merely tools we use. This version is a great tool.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I have been using Apple products for years. One of the best assets to Apple iPhone X is the Apple CarPlay. Being an insider of UPS safety, excellence, pride and integrity are at the forefront. With Apple products that is just what you get. One small little USB wire provides a huge difference in safety and trustworthiness for hands free safety communication and directional usage. Every facet-every intricate twist & turn-stop signs, street lights are in eye vision on navigation. Approach locations pin pointed-speeds changing to afford you a ticket in advance. All of this navigation provides being able to see the big picture, smooth stops on turn, affording preparation for what’s ahead. Changes from night to day mode. Color change for roadways & pathways.

From start point to end point... (even while internet access is lost) still efficient. With the availability to still listen to music-answer calls/communication is above and beyond crystal clear...Text through voice. UPS #1 in global leadership of logistics. Apple #1 in innovative technology with the infrastructure of honorable integrity. A-1 Accredited.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I’ve had a Blackberry, a Samsung, an LG, and a Nokia. The latter of which I dropped from my boat into 90 feet of very dark lake water. I replaced it with an Apple 4S and since then I’ve been an avid iPhone user, passing down the 4S for a 6S, the 6S for and 8Plus, and 8Plus for an iPhone 11 Pro Max. All of which are still in service and working flawlessly. Apple takes pride in quality and their iPhones, regardless of where the components are produced, are outstanding.

I’m a published photographer and have an extensive Nikon system, but Apple iPhone’s camera quality is phenomenal. The video lux is extremely low, the lens quality is amazing, best of all, Apple’s iPhones have never failed to deliver excellent reception and transmission. Apple’s service is superior to any product support you can find. Due to Apple’s popularity you can find the answer to a question on the internet or just call Apple support. If you’ve tried the rest, spend a few extra dollars and try the best!

Original review: July 29, 2019

I would like to take the time out to acknowledge a wonderful customer service Apple supervisor, Natasha. It all started with one of my many Apple devices, specifically my cell phone, in which the screen constantly blinked causing me the inability to read and compose text messages. I contacted Apple about the situation and spent hours trying to fix the problem with no avail. On my last contact to Apple, I encountered Natasha who exhibited great patience and the commitment to help me resolve the issue. She scheduled call back times and gave me much customer support.

When all else failed, she was able to help me received the necessary support at a physical Apple store that got my phone working again. If it wasn't for Natasha's dedication and her willingness to go the extra mile, I wouldn't be a super happy customer right now. I would like to thank her and encourage Apple to continue hiring their best to represent their product. I say, "go Apple" for great customer service and representative.

Joyce

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Changed service to Xfinity two weeks ago and cannot get Apple to release the activation lock off my iPhone. I have been on the phone and computer for over 18 hours and that is the truth. You have to give your life history and now they say I'm o.k. but it will be another 5 days before they remove the activation lock. I have bought my last apple product.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

My son took his own life unexpectedly in Nov. His phone was finally returned by law enforcement 2 months after. I kept his phone active because I wanted his images and any possible messages that might have set the stage for his decision. He was mildly disabled and I wanted to make sure he wasn't bullied. When the phone arrived I was going to have hacked but thought I'd go the legal way. I sent in all the correct documentation, only receiving response via email that yes, they removed his password.

When I went to the phone I saw it was Apple ID protected. So, I sent in the request with all the info again...Again stating that I need the content of the phone which I purchased. I received the second approval and told the Apple ID was removed. What they didn't make clear was that remotely they had also erased all the phone's content. I learned that when I took it to an iPhone service center and they told me.

When I called today 2/13/2020, they confirmed that the phone's entire content had been erased.. Where was the SERVICE. They didn't even bother to read why I need the phone's content. They should have asked me first. I have no way now of knowing what the crisis of his life might have been or have any memories of his final days. I am shocked. I knew Steve Jobs..but I will never purchase another apple computer of iPhone again. People need privacy, but there are legal options when it needs broken.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I have had a Apple iPhone X since it launched. Connectivity problems have persisted since I have owned this phone. Apple has been no help with the problem. They always say there are no problems with their phones when it come to the Bluetooth or cell strength. My Bluetooth device drops constantly and it does not do this with other cell phone manufacturers. Apple put inferior radios in the iPhone X. At the time of the Apple X launch they were in a lawsuit with Qualcomm. Qualcomm manufactures most of the radios for cell phones in the world. Anyone's help is greatly appreciated. In a society where Bluetooth is so important for hands free use and Apple will not back a defective product that cost over a $1000.00.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Went in after having my screen malfunction for a few days and they were very friendly and helped me fix it within minutes. They hooked me up with some new parts that didn't cost too much so it was overall a good experience.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

My mom got us involved in a family plan with Apple for a deal we got for Black Friday 2018. The deal was buy one phone and get the other free. She paid $1000 for one phone, which was how much it cost at the time. Plus we got on family plan and I only had to pay my monthly fee. I was always critical of Apple but it was a great opportunity and I got the phone for Christmas in 2018.

At first, I liked the phone. I did notice a few problems right away, such as the phone not working in certain stores although it was minimal. For example, at one grocery store, the phone would not call out, no internet, no WiFi, and texts would not send till I walked out of store. I just assumed the store(s) was blocking my phone but everyone else was using their phone, no problem. I also noticed if I was in a tall building or underground level, if I made phone call, person would not hear me and hang up. So every time I stayed at a hotel for business, I’d have to go downstairs to use the phone.

The real problems didn’t begin till about March 2019, a few months after getting phone. I went to use it one day and person could not hear me, like it was totally mute. This was every phone call. I could talk to my phone, pass vocal tests, yet it would not work. I assumed it was a software issue and I’m pretty comp. savvy but no luck. I even took it into Apple specialist who could not figure out the issue. I didn’t have the ability to send the device in at that time. Months go by, and I’m still walking around with a phone that doesn’t work. I can text and use my headphones but that’s it.

One day, while using my headphones for a podcast, I decided to test something out, and since the headphones have microphone capabilities, I wanted to see if they would work to take a call. Sure enough, they did! I felt silly, because I’ve been using these headphones for months and never tried that. Two months go by, and the headphones mic stops working and I can only use them to listen again.

I buy the same exact Apple earbuds, which was overpriced, I got 1 day delivery on them via (you know who), they shipped out an hour after the purchase, yet it took 11 days to arrive. Never had that happen before on a prime item. Anyway, those headphones wouldn’t work for the mic, but I used them to listen to stuff, which was the last thing I could do on my phone.

The headphones worked for a week then stopped. Can’t listen to anything out of them anymore. I threw the other ones away, a day before these ones stopped working. I can still charge my phone and plug it into a speaker — if it works in the speaker, I would think the headphones should work but I don’t wanna buy another pair when it’s probably the phone. I’ve only had this phone for 13 months, it hasn’t worked and my mom and I are still paying for it..!

See, my mom got locked in a 3 year plan, which was required for the free phone. My mom also purchased insurance on the phones for those 3 years, but we weren’t told till I tried bringing my phone back in the first 90 days, that the insurance only covers the paid phone. My phone has no cracks and has been taken care of, and we were told that via testing, this phone was more than likely defective when we got it. It probably was refurbished, and they can’t find anything wrong with the sound card and it’s passing all the tests, it’s been reset, yet they cannot get the receiving sound to actually work.

I was told I can’t get it fixed because they can only fix the cracked glass/phone, fix the speaker, or charging system. It would cost about 500-600 to do, but I have a unique case, so it might not help, they said. I asked if I could get a new phone, even if I purchased it myself but they said I couldn’t until the plan ends. I can’t add a phone either. And worst of all, I can’t cancel or stop the plan, even though my phone is broken.

To top it off, I didn’t realize this till a year after having the phone, but my mom and I together went to some of those places that have been blocking my phone since day one, and she has the exact phone I do, but her phone would work perfectly fine, while my phone says “no service”, till the moment I step outside. I don’t have this problem everywhere, but probably 30% of public places. Additionally, when my mom heard how low my sound is compared to her phone, that stunned me. I just expected crappy sound cause laptops, tablets and phones typically have crappy sound so you in turn, buy an audio system. But the sound of my mom's phone is twice as loud as my phone. That stunned us and I wasn’t even aware of this till December 2019, a year after getting the phone.

At that time, my mom also confessed to me that the phone wasn’t really free, it was a scam because she’s paying these hidden fees, which pretty much pay for the phone. I am stuck with a phone that doesn’t work, I’m paying for a plan, and I’m stuck for 2 more years. After fighting this with APPLE, I finally was able to communicate with a supervisor and they will allow me to drop the plan, after sending my phone off again, to determine it can’t be fixed. This was right before I ordered new earbuds and the earbud/headphones aren’t working. I’m not going to give Apple any more money, so I’d rather pay a thousand on a phone from android/Samsung.

Apple iPhone Company Information