3.33/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 20, 2018

779 Apple iPhone Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 20, 2018

I have an iPad, few years old, stored away in a safe location except for the occasional use now and then. I still have the original packaging that it came in and everything looks brand new. The device can hold close to full charge for days. Then I noticed the iPad keeps dropping network connection. Tried all troubleshooting including resetting and erasing everything. As a note, other devices on the network have no issues including an archaic Android. In the past an update bricked my iPhone and as consumers we have to take action because Apple is going too far with these tactics. Every time I had to reset, I have to register with Apple which shows they think the products we buy still belong to them. Not sure the next course of action but this is totally unacceptable.

Original review: April 19, 2018

My phone, extremely well cared for, never dropped, all of a sudden after 1.5 years started acting as if a maniacal ghost were on it. After bs Apple replies I discovered my brother-in-law had the same issue with his 6S. 2 in one family? Started researching and discovered a class action suit. Apple replaced the phone for $149 with the same model, and then promised a $200 gift for all the trouble. Had 30 days to claim, and I claimed it after 25 days, then never heard again from the rep. Email twice and called twice. Only get the Apple recording at her office. Joining the class action and telling everyone never to buy Apple again.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 17, 2018

I purchased an iPhone 7plus from an AT&T store in September of 2017. The phone was new in the box. On April 6th at about 10 am my phone just went dead. It had a full battery just a few minutes before. It wouldn't turn on and wouldn't take a charge. When I went to the AT&T store, they said that I would have to take it up with Apple because it was under the manufacturer's warranty. When I called Apple, the soonest they could get me a replacement phone was a week later. When I told them that was unacceptable because I had an elderly aunt in my care, they suggested I go to the Apple store in Charlotte to have it replaced.

When I got there, they said that they couldn't outright replace it, but would give me a loaner and would send it in for repair. They gave me an iPhone 6 as a loaner which wouldn't hold a charge and was operating erratically (texting things I didn't type and not letting me type things I wanted to; freezing up; opening apps randomly, etc.). Apple then called me and said that there had been 3rd party modifications done to my phone and that they couldn't replace it. They would repair it for over $300 or I could purchase a new phone.

I had never had this phone serviced so there shouldn't have been any modifications done. I insisted on a replacement and they refused saying it had been tampered with. Basically it is my word against theirs and they have nothing to lose. They are forcing me to spend more money with them instead of standing behind their product. I am HIGHLY dissatisfied and feel like I have been taken advantage of. I haven't purchased another phone yet. I just don't think I should give Apple any more money when they don't stand behind what I have given them up to this point. I have always been an Apple advocate until this incident.

Original review: April 13, 2018

My iPhone X which I had for less than 3 months turned off all of a sudden and the next day the battery started swelling in the phone. It swelled up so bad the phone cracked apart in the middle on the front and back of the phone, exposing the entire inside of the device. I was in Thailand when this happened, and anyone who has been there in April knows it is extremely humid and very hot. I had to truck around this phone that was now exposed to the elements for the next 2 weeks before I was able to get back to the United States and take it to Apple.

The Apple store evaluated the device, checked for any other damage besides the battery and also checked the water damage indicator to make sure nothing else could have caused this to happen. There was no indication of water damage or physical damage to the phone so they sent it off to "Apple Repair Center" for them to look at it in more detail and told me the phone would be replaced... Everything so far has been handled like it would be expected, until "Apple Repair Center" decides the phone must have had water damage before the battery swelled up because there was corrosion inside the device.

The device was cracked open in a very humid environment for 2 weeks and the battery exploded and leaked all inside the phone, of course there is corrosion!!! Their response to that was "we have determined there must have been water damage prior to your trip to Thailand, because the corrosion couldn't have developed like this in only 2 weeks." So they want to charge me $550 for the phone that they already charged me $700 for 3 months earlier...THAT IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE BS!!

First of all, the Iphone X is supposed to be waterproof/resistant so how did water get inside the phone if there was no sign or indication water had entered the phone before taking it apart to see corrosion? Second of all, if there was corrosion in that phone before I went to Thailand, then it was in the phone when I received it brand new! That phone was never near any kind of liquids or submerged in anything...it blew up on me before I was ever able to make it to the beach to use it for photos!

This is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable for your repair facility to SPECULATE and tell me there is water damage inside of this phone that must have been there prior to the battery swelling up and exposing the inside of the phone. The battery swelled up out of nowhere causing the entire screen of the phone to come disconnected from the sides of the phone. Due to this manufacturing defect it caused moisture to get inside the phone over the course of the next 2 weeks before I was able to return to the United States and bring the phone in for repair. You are now trying to charge me to replace the phone and claim water damage is in no way valid and needs to be handled in the correct way. iPhone X - F17VQF65JCL6.

Original review: April 10, 2018

A few months ago, I replaced my iPhone 5s with a X, as the battery on my old phone was giving out and the phone started to shut down unexpectedly and often. I thought an "upgrade" all the way from 5s to X would be an amazing experience. Gosh, do I miss my 5s. And oh boy do I miss Steve Jobs. I'm perfectly willing to believe that Tim Cook was an amazing COO and probably a much more decent human being than Jobs ever was (his reputation proceeds him). But from what I can tell, Cook is by no means visionary. Sure, a lot of things (a LOT of things!) are different on X, but they definitely are NOT better, at least not for my purposes. The X is much more complicated and not NEARLY as intuitive as the 5s. I have had it for months and I'm still learning how to use it. I even get confused about how to turn on the flashlight after I've logged in with face recognition. (In fairness, the face recognition is AWESOME!)

One of the things that I hate about X the most is the new Apple-proprietary Lightning connection for headphones. My 5s of course had TWO connection ports for accessories, a traditional 3.5 mm headphone jack and a lightning port for charging and other needs, such as connecting to an older music player without Bluetooth. I used to love to charge my phone by connecting it to my laptop, using a Lightning to USB cable, while at the same time listening to music through my non-Bluetooth headphones, via the separate 3.5 mm jack. Now I can't do that, and I have to use a 3.5 mm-to-Lightning adapter to connect my headphones to my iPhone. Oh, I am sure there is yet another adapter that I could buy to divide the single Lightning port to accommodate two connections, but enough with adapters already.

I've owned iPhones since almost the day that they were born (I bought the first model in July, 2006, after waiting on line for hours at the iconic 5th Ave. Apple store in Manhattan.) I've stayed with iPhone in part out of laziness. I'm not very techy, I loved my earlier model iPhones, and each new model seemed to be a vast improvement over the previous one, yet they evolved in such a way that I always found the new models to be very easy to learn and use. With my X, I'm kicking myself for not researching Android options before I shelled out a full grand for a new X. Bummer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: April 6, 2018

When Apple first came out with the iPhone updates our whole family (4) started having problems with phone freezing, not holding charge, slowing down etc. When the news came out about battery replacement I called Apple support as they recommended, and after having been on the phone with them for over an hour doing diagnostic testing that they said showed my battery was "perfect." Yet they couldn't explain why my phone was suddenly slowing down and freezing and stated I probably need to update my phone!! I finally said I demand a new battery, that of course I have to pay for, and I would like them to order one. They stated they'd order it and I'd have to go to the store and waste another 1-2 hours there while they "replace" it. I never received a call or email from Apple that the battery was there.

When I finally followed up with Apple support myself, they told me it should have been ordered and it "should be there". Anyone who has dealt with Apple stores knows that you cannot call there directly, the menu shunts you right back to the 800 Apple support and you go in circles. I finally went to apple store, waited for an hour only to be told they had no extra batteries, and apparently there was none ordered for me by Apple support. Then 3 weeks later I finally got an email that a battery was there and again wasted another 2 hours waiting for them to "install it." It is stunning at the lack of efficiency in this system, that lack of customer service, and the never ending circles you have to fight through to get anything accomplished with Apple.

I am thoroughly disgusted, their customer service is abysmal! And since the help service is outsourced and a private company, Apple doesn't give a damn about it nor can you get any feedback or have anyone respond to your complaints (which I submitted as well). As an Apple user with (4) phones, (2) MacBooks, desktop Apple, iPods and iPads (among my family) I expect and deserve better customer service! I am no longer a loyal fan!!!

Original review: March 29, 2018

I have been very upset that my iPhone 6 has slowed down a great deal. My battery was tested and it showed it to be healthy. Think Apple has done this so that it will force you to buy an iPhone 8 or an iPhone X. I do not buy their excuse the new software does not run on the older phones. My iPhone was running perfectly until they slowed it down through a software update and this was originally done without the customer's knowledge. I also learned for the first time today that when Apple does a screen share on your computer they record your computer. As a customer I don't like the fact you are forced to have your computer recorded if you need to screen share with a tech agent. I don't think any customer wants their computer information recorded. There is no telling what Apple will do with that information. We saw the problems with what Facebook did with their members' information.

Original review: March 22, 2018

Updated my phone in October 2017, got the new iPhone, from the first day it was useless as a phone, I couldn't understand what people were saying, after a while with it if I get a call I just pass it to my wife to answer. I have even borrowed friends phone to make a call. Today I took it back to the store. They looked at it and it was ok to them, so I came Home got my old Samsung Galaxy S5 put the SIM card in and now I'm happy. Never have another iPhone, pure garbage.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I cannot believe what happened at the Apple Grand Central Terminal store today. There is a snowstorm in NY today, which of course has been forecasted by all news/weather stations. I placed a very expensive order of items that I critically need on March 11. I received notification that they were all available to be picked up today. I’ve been planning everything around today’s delivery date, as the items I am awaiting are critically needed for both my work and personal life. I’ve received several notifications as recent as last night that all of my items are now available for pick up; the most critical item just became available today. I traveled for hours through the snow to get to Apple Grand Central, where my items were being held.

When I arrived, the entrance was blocked with no explanation. Random staff members were running in and out saying - in passing, without stopping - to angry customers like myself that the “store is closed due to unforeseen circumstances” and that anyone with appointments received a notification. That clearly didn’t include customers like me who had very expensive and urgently needed items that came in today, via web orders. None of the staff would stop and explain what was going on and what we should do now. All of us flabbergasted customers watched as the entire staff walked out casually as a group (with their coats and bags) and left the store, again without stopping to properly acknowledge us or explain what was going on, and how to proceed.

I dragged myself through the snow to get to the store to pick up my items, because they were that important to me. The least Apple can do is provide me with the same effort in return, and use some of that “genius” knowledge to come up with solid contingency plans and proper ways for communicating to customers who are so extraordinarily inconvenienced like me. I’m infuriated and disgusted by this experience.

Original review: March 11, 2018

Apple has slowly been going backwards the last three years. iOS 11 has been a mess, and they are throttling people's phones without permission. I have sent in my iPhone 7 Plus 2 going on 3 times. Meaning I will have a total of 4 phones that have not been fixed. The first phone bottom speaker wasn’t working. Eventually went out completely. I called for a replacement after I just couldn’t take it anymore. I received a worse off phone. The screen was yellow and the speaker, was broken.

I called to tell them and all I received was pathetic “I'm sorry’s.” So I send in the second phone, and receive, “wait for it.” Another broken bottom speaker. I speak to a representative and he has the balls to ask me with grill on the bottom it is. I tell him I’m not stupid, the left is a mic and he gets offended that I caught him trying to trick me and asks me to keep it professional. I used to love Apple but lately it has been getting worse and worse.

I use Apple cause I use it for easy notes and calendar to keep up with my autistic daughter's appointments, and to keep my family in the loop as well. Apple hasn’t shown they care yet. I feel like I’ve wasted thousands of dollars. I used to back Apple up, but now it just “doesn’t work.” Don’t waste your time. Especially if you're hoping to go to an OS that cares. Worst customer service ever!!! I wish I could afford to sue them, so they stop screwing people, and going around saying they have the best customer service. Just cause you’re easy to get ahold of doesn’t make you great customer service.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I have been having some battery draining problems on and off the last few updates to iOS. However, after updating to iOS 11.2.6, the battery now drains faster than ever. My phone last about 6-7 hours on standby now! I consistently have seen my phone drain down to nothing when I have WiFi and Bluetooth turned off - and I'm not making calls (1 call of 3 minutes) or surfing the web or texting (no more than 4-5 texts total) - just have my phone open to take notes periodically. Please fix the battery life for my SE or you may lose yet another customer due to degrading the battery life and slowing my phone down and making it less useful with each update.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Someone people might think I’m over exaggerating when I say “my phone is my life!” But I’m not. My phone is my life. Everything about it is amazing. I remember the first time I got my phone. I remember opening the box the mailman gave me when I was sitting on the front porch. I remember being online picking a iPhone 6 Plus and looking at the colors. I had chosen the rose gold because the pictures looked beautiful. My phone has a big screen that allows you to zoom in and out when taking a picture of something. The camera is better than most phones. You can take so many pictures because it has 16GB. The 16BG means that my iPhone has more storage than regular iPhones and Androids. Unlike the iPhone 6 and 6 plus the iPhone 5 does not have much storage and in order to have enough space for pictures and videos you have to deleted some that you already have.

Android's storage is like iPhone 5 storage but worse because Android phones videos and pictures are blurry and you are only allowed to have a decent amount of photos and videos. Sometimes even when you delete pictures or videos it will still tell you that your storage is full and you can’t take pictures or record until it is not full anymore. But my phone does not run out of storage. In fact you can save your incredible pictures and videos on your iCloud account that will allow you to look back at it whenever you want to. You can delete anything and find it on your account later on. My phone screen looks like a screen tv when watching a movie on Netflix. Most phones don’t have big screens like mine.

I take my phone everywhere with me. I can never imagine going a day without my phone. Not having my phone makes me feel incomplete because my phone is the most valuable thing I own. Most people might think that ordering something expensive online is not a good idea because sometimes when ordering something online you receive something unexpected. Sometimes the item you order is replaced with a different one. But honestly ordering online it’s not bad. Trust me. You will love it. Order any kind of phone online. Trust yourself. Don’t be afraid to buy it. Even if it’s expensive it’s worth the price. Hopeful you receive and enjoy what you order like me.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

As many other users of the iPhone 6, my battery has lost its charging/ lasting stability. After waiting on the phone for over 50 minutes waiting for an Apple customer service rep to answer. Then another 20 to 25 minutes giving my serial number, and waiting for him to find my phone and determining I had a bad battery. I was finally told that since I lived in NW Florida, and there was no Apple store around, I would have to drive over 200 miles to the nearest store once they shipped a battery to that store! I ask if they could ship a battery to a nearby Best Buy that had an authorized Apple repair department and was told NO! This policy is absolutely insane, seeing as how Apple is at fault. One would think they would exhaust all possibilities to try to correct the problem. Too bad...they just ensured I will NEVER by another iPhones!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Am using iPhone 5s continue 5 years... it’s a worst product I ever seen in my life compare to others... its battery life is too bad... Nowadays it’s power off while start using the mobile data at full charge. Its display is also bad. A small fall breaks the display also. In this case I fixed. I don’t buy the Apple product anymore and I don’t allow my friends to buy this damn product.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

Don't assume you will get a new battery when you send your phone for the replacement battery. Though mine (iPhone 6 battery) was in perfect cosmetic condition and was working well except the battery life, I was told there was "too much damage" inside and they couldn't replace the battery. When I called to ask what the specific damage was they said they couldn't tell me but it would be something like "unauthorized parts". I asked again what specifically was wrong and was told they couldn't share that information with me. The phone has never had service so "unauthorized parts" were not possible. Apple is definitely not keeping their promise.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

Poor customer service regarding power cords. Purchase power cords every 3-4 months at $30.00 a piece. They break and Apple refuse to replace. Better off with money spent on android phones. Save yourself the money!!!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

After updating my iPhone 7 with the latest software iOS11 my phone would no longer connect to any of my Bluetooth devices, I could not accept incoming calls and when attempting to restart/hard reset the phone would sit at the Apple icon for several hours. I went to the Apple Store at Arden Fair in Sacramento, CA. I was told the phone needed a "hardware swap" meaning a new phone and that it couldn't be repaired. I was still under warranty and was told the phone would be covered under warranty BUT, that I had to pay $140.00 plus tax for a new screen before they would replace my phone. They argued the warranty doesn't cover cosmetic damage therefore Apple won't honor the warranty unless I pay for the crack on the corner of my phone. Apple forced me to pay them money before they would honor their own product warranty. (Picture of phone attached.)

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I’ve always originally been an Android person up until 5-6 years ago when I purchased my iPhone 5s for 700.00 dollars at Walmart. I loved my phone up until the last few months when it took forever ever to respond! Then I watched the news about how Apple intentionally slow them down with one of their updates. It all makes sense now why my phone just chugs now. I’m so mad that I’ve officially decided that I will never give Apple another dime or my time. They can kick rocks!

I just purchased a Galaxy S7 and I love it! It’s wicked fast. Apple is a thing of the past in my book! Just another corporate giant stealing and take advantage of customers. Way to go Apple!!! You have definitely lost any trust or faith I’ve ever had in your products or services. And just because I don’t have my receipt from roughly 5-6 years plus ago disqualifies me? Total disgust! I can’t begin to tell you how many important phone calls I’ve missed for interviews because my phone will not properly respond to incoming phone calls!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

My daughter took her phone to get the battery replaced at the Apple store. The $29 battery ended up her costing $170 because the corner of the glass was broken. They needed to replace the whole screen. I had my other daughter's battery and glass replaced at the mall repair kiosk for $90. Should have went there again, forget Apple.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Having extreme difficulty with Apple customer service to replace battery in my iPhone 6. Been trying for over a month to replace battery after Apple downloaded app affecting my battery performance and phone speed. Nothing but the run around. Been on the phone multiple hours and got promises but no results. I will not buy another Apple product.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I went to visit an Apple Store to get a $29 replacement battery, as advertised. Please note that this offer was made after thousands of customers complained of Apple intentionally slowing down older iPhone due to batteries. At the Northridge store the genius gentleman told me to wait for Apple to send the battery in 4 days. I said, "Alright, will do". I recently got a phone call that it will be 13-14 weeks later. Not 3-4 days. Also, when I called the customer service advised me unofficially to trade in my phone to get a new one, LOL.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

My daughter of 17 bought herself a iPhone SE in December 2016. Yesterday the speakers stopped just like that. After examining the support engineer at Apple store Amsterdam says it's rust and that the only option is buy a new phone, no guarantee, very limited compensation (cost of phone €300). 1. How can a headphone jack get rusted, the phone had normal usage and is in perfect shape always screen protector and case and very caring owner. 2. How can a company report his highest profit ever and at the same time be so cruel to his loyal customers, I buy Apple products since 1994 and currently have a brand-new iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, iPhone SE, 3 iPads and an iMac. I am disappointed and mad.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I bought iPhone 5s to my wife in Jan 2017, from December 2017 having issues with phone. It is not restarting, keep showing blank screen. Need to keep the phone idle for 1 or 2 days to get the phone back to normal. It happened 3 times within 1 month. Then I decided to call the Apple Customer care on Jan 17 to report the issue. Over the call representative said that phone warranty is going to expire soon, luckily I called them and they found the issue exists and they need to send the new phone since it is in warranty. She took the shipping details and said that she placed a request to send a new phone to my address in 5-6 business days. I waited for 7 days and then called back Apple about the status of order, they said the request was cancelled and they don't have a reason why that was cancelled.

Since the problem exists they said will place another request to sent the phone, but they don't have the stock available and need to wait until they get the stock back. But the problem is my wife phone is not working and she doesn't have any option to make/receive calls. When I asked them to send her at least some phone until they get the stock they rejected to do it. I keep on calling them to get the phone, but they are not sending it. I had very good opinion on Apple from long as I have used 4s, 5s and 6s as well, but with this experience now, I am really disappointed with Apple products. Can anyone suggest me what to do now? Since my wife phone is now out of warranty with not working phone and Apple is not responding correctly.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I have had an iPhone 6s for a while, lately it has been slow and lagging. A friend said it might be because of a slow battery they used for my model. I tried calling the store on a break. Spent 15 minutes on hold and wasn't given a chance to leave a message. So I drove out of my way after work, waited 10 minutes and was told I could wait another 20 minutes then they could see about ordering the part. I don't get why they wouldn't' let me leave a message so I wouldn't have to drive out of my way for nothing. If I need a part for my car they let me know if they have it and order it.

I wasn't very happy so I called Apple. They said it should be 4-5 days before they would have the battery at the store. After about 10 days I called support again and they didn't know when the battery would be in. I just want to understand the logic. They put crappy batteries in these phones, wasted a few hours of my time, my phone is still lagging a lot, on top of that they charge 30 dollars for the battery, they don't even try to make things right, I'll probably switch to SAMSUNG.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

While ice fishing at Apple Canyon Lake in 16 ft of water on 01/15/18, I dropped my pole into the lake. As I retrieved my pole, my phone fell in! I purchased a new iPhone 6 on 01/17/18. Then was able to retrieve my submerged phone with pole & hooks on 01/15/18, dried it on a heat register overnight & it works! Had only OtterBox???

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

Contacted support for help in resetting password on IPhone 7 Plus after 30 min on phone being disconnected twice. Was told there was nothing that could be done, it had to go through the “recovery” which could take up to a week or more. This is absurd.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I am writing to you regarding my recent experience with Apple customer service. I was one of the unlucky consumers that needed to get a new battery. I read the article that your company posted on how to accomplish this. I called the Apple support team and they set me up for an appointment for 1-5-18 @ 1110. During that call the customer service guy noted that the nearest Apple store is 60 miles away and he apologized. I completely understood and was not at all upset to have to drive the hour and half through Portland traffic. When I get to the Apple store in Tigard OR, I was about an hour early. I checked in with the folks there and told them my name and I was there to get new batteries for two iPhone 6s Plus phones. He informed me that I would still have to wait an hour before someone could help me. I waited and was finally helped around 1100.

When the customer service guy started to help me, he said “you are here for new batteries?” I said, “Yes.” To which he replied “I don’t think we have them in stock, we will have to order them and you will need to come back.” I told him that I lived an hour and half away and it would have been nice to know that I would have to make a return trip and is there anything he could do? He replied no and ordered two batteries. Needless to say I was extremely upset at the complete waste of my time, and gas that it took to drive from Albany OR to Portland OR. I left the store and called the customer service number I called to set up the appointment. I first spoke to a woman that understood my frustration but could not do anything. I asked to be transferred to someone that could help. She transferred me to Jennifer, a senior advisor.

At this point I had been on the phone for 32 minutes. Jennifer asked me my problem and I told her that I was extremely unhappy with how I have been wasting my time. I told her that I needed someone to make this right. I informed her that I felt that Apple should, at the very least, pay for the batteries. Jennifer put me on hold. After 45 minutes of being on the phone she told me “I cannot offer you free batteries. I show you have only started calling about this since January and since it is not a recurring problem, I am not authorized to do that.” I told her that I understood it was not a recurring problem, but a problem that was caused by Apple and should be made right. She said that had I called and complained more about this, then they might give me the batteries for free, but since I have just started calling about this, there was nothing she could do.

I asked if I could speak to her supervisor and she said she was the highest I could talk to. I said, “you are the highest person at Apple?” To which she said no, but she was the only person that could have helped me. I would like you, or whomever is reading this, to please put yourself in my shoes. I was trying to fix a problem that your company caused, and all I get is the runaround. I cannot imagine that $59.98 is the limit you place for customer service? Everyone in my family owns an iPhone and/or iPad or iWatch. I am asking you, to please help me and make this right.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I bought an iPhone 6s Plus April of 2016. Within 9 months I had my phone replaced 7 times. Would go to the store. The defects would not be fixable. They would swap my phone for a new one that was great on their part. Unfortunately all the phones I received came with same problems. Today January 11 still have the same problems but worse. These are the problems I’m experiencing pretty sure you will too on any series for the defects come through their updates: No Bluetooth connection. They don’t tell you if that is very poor signal. If you have a watch attached there will be no other connection. No one can hear on the other line.

If you use an iPhone for business, your business will suffer that’s because when you get calls they can’t hear you or when you think you left a voicemail they never got it because they can’t hear you. IOS11. Click on an app either call, message or any other there will be a lag Or it will freeze. This a new problem that came with that update. After the iPhone 7 Throughout their updates the music on your wired headphones have lost a lot of volume. And if you use their headphones jack they don’t work (if this is happening to you don’t bother spending money on any earbuds that’s because it’s the phone forcing you to accept no phone jack. Ridiculously slow on iOS 11. My mother’s phone which cost me around $220 is faster than mine. Touch screen frequently will not work. I have to reset this phone every day to get it going. And it’s not the memory as they use blame it on the issue on the past.

I still have more than half the available. Battery life on a full charge. You will get an average of 2 hours before its completely drained. Conclusion: I had an iPhone in the past it froze and never turned on because of an update. Went to android. Had a warranty issue, decided it to give Apple another try just to be Ripped off. This a $1249.00 phone very expensive and like I mentioned earlier my mother $220.00 phone is more efficient. Don’t be fooled this is an American company that became a powerhouse by robbing the American people. Now when You call them They put on hold.

They ask for Your number in case you get disconnected, But never call you back that’s because they have no clue on what to tell you Except that they have more phones now all over $1.000.00 without even fixing it their previous issues, but you Could unlock your phone with facial recognition who asked for that they make stuff that is useless like it was a great feature . My relationship with Apple has come to an END. I’m afraid to do the updates on my iPad which I just got. I’m the president of one of the largest insurance firms in this country and I just put a policy in. No more Apple products for any of employees. Will look for an alternative product.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I have always had many Apple products (iPhones & iPads). In Dec 2017 after doing the latest (requested by Apple) update to my iPhone 6s+, I have been experiencing dropped calls, no reception bars (when I always have had good reception in my home for last 15yrs). Called AT&T thinking it's a tower problem, they checked. Nothing had changed. Still showed same reception rate, etc. Tech girl helps me reset phone, etc. but still no better. Phone has continued to degrade battery life & strange glitching occurring (phone won't reset screen from sideways to upright) without turning off & on. Tech girl said, she never does the updates until absolutely has to (I've heard these suspicions before).

Right after my whole frustrated ordeal, I now hear Apple creates "planned obsolescence". This is ridiculous that a company should be allowed to get away with this, as it amounts to consumer fraud (in my opinion). Buying a new iPhone should be my choice not Apple's. I know many appliance companies do the same thing but we don't have to replace a new stove or refrigerator in just 2 yrs & Apple's phones/products are almost as expensive. For the first time ever (I've always had Apple) I'll be having to go with Samsung when I replace this phone & iPad, hoping Samsung will have better/moral Business etiquette/conduct than Apple.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I phoned my local Apple store to set up an appointment to have my iPhone 6 Plus battery replaced. I was transferred to someone outside of my locality but she assured me she could book everything with my local store. So she booked me an appointment to have my battery replaced in 4 days time. When I went to the store, which is far from my home and way out of the way, they said they didn't have that part in store. So they booked an appointment to have service done but then failed to make sure the store they were booking with actually was able to provide the service. All this because my iPhone 6 Plus has been slow for about 4 months and lagging at every key touch.

Apple iPhone Company Information