Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.41/5

Apple iPhone Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple iPhone?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: March 2, 2020

This is my first iPhone. The main reason I decided to try the iPhone 11 was because it was reasonable priced. I love the Face ID and the large screen. They both make the phone so easy to use. The security and privacy are great which is another reason I decided to try an iPhone. It took me a while to get used to the iPhone operating system but the user guide was very helpful. The camera has some great features. I think the iPhone 11 is a great phone for a reasonable price.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Went in after having my screen malfunction for a few days and they were very friendly and helped me fix it within minutes. They hooked me up with some new parts that didn't cost too much so it was overall a good experience.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

This phone is awesome and feels like a huge upgrade. The internet will debate the minutia between other makes and other iPhones but it doesn't matter. If you upgrade, you'll be happy. Face ID works easily and fast. Thought I'd miss the home button but it turns out it takes about a day or so to learn a thumb-up swipe instead to get home. Cameras and lenses are outstanding, image quality excellent. It's speedy and has a long battery life. It's of course new and ALL phones will have degrading battery life over time – it's just the best technology there is at this time. The Apple ecosystem is a great home for everything. Ties it all together, safe and sound using iCloud. And Apple privacy is the best things going these days. iPhones are merely tools we use. This version is a great tool.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I have been using Apple products for years. One of the best assets to Apple iPhone X is the Apple CarPlay. Being an insider of UPS safety, excellence, pride and integrity are at the forefront. With Apple products that is just what you get. One small little USB wire provides a huge difference in safety and trustworthiness for hands free safety communication and directional usage. Every facet-every intricate twist & turn-stop signs, street lights are in eye vision on navigation. Approach locations pin pointed-speeds changing to afford you a ticket in advance. All of this navigation provides being able to see the big picture, smooth stops on turn, affording preparation for what’s ahead. Changes from night to day mode. Color change for roadways & pathways.

From start point to end point... (even while internet access is lost) still efficient. With the availability to still listen to music-answer calls/communication is above and beyond crystal clear...Text through voice. UPS #1 in global leadership of logistics. Apple #1 in innovative technology with the infrastructure of honorable integrity. A-1 Accredited.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

The iPhone 8 has a mind of its own and it changes my settings without my permission. Smetimes it will listen to me. Sometimes it will not 85% of the time. Siri does not work and when I use the voice to write it writes whatever it wants to. For some reason it has a hard time printing out what I say. It makes up words as it goes along. And anytime I use it on social media it changes my comments after I written and it changes my comments if I write emails like iPhone is listening to me Write what it wants to, I do believe the Apple is own partially by the Chinese and I do believe Apple is selling our secrets to the Chinese.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

Have had iPhones in the past and loved them. Switched to an LG Android 2 years ago and after some time to get used to it, loved it. Decided to go back to an iPhone and purchased a 2020SE. What a mistake!!! Despite purchasing an army grade case and glass shield, my phone now has 2 cracks in the glass, and a chip out of the side of the glass. My provider, or Apple, also should have made it known that the SE phone is heavy and slippery. Even with a case, it continually slides off books, chairs, etc., when you least expect it to.

After research, I discovered Apple are the only phones that don't use proper shatterproof glass like Androids do. Aside from the physical downside, I dislike the calendar on so many levels. I also dislike that I can't "search" for emojis - I have to scroll thru the whole lot of the emojis if I want to use one I don't frequently use. Sometimes I can't close screens because the "x" is off the flat edge of the screen! Arghhh! Can't wait to get back to an android. Will never buy another iPhone! At present I use my older LG for its calendar with its plethora of abilities, email, Facebook, Pinterest, surfing the web, memos, games, notes... I only use the iPhone for messaging and Messenger. That's it. So many regrets. I think in general iPhone lovers just simply get used to having a 2nd grade phone.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

Bought iPhone11 online. We received an email which said: Schedule your free Online Personal Session. We tried to schedule that online personal session and it told us to try again later. I contacted Customer service through the 800-number. They told me that the online personal session service was no longer being provided. I bought iPhone for my wife's 75th birthday. She had been using an android phone. Because of what it said on the website, I told her that converting would be easy. I told her someone would walk us through it. That was what was advertised. That turns out to be untrue. That influenced our decision to buy. That is terrible deception!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

The iPhone SE has a terrible battery and has about 5 hours of screen time before it dies. This is how it came out of the case. I've had my phone less than a month and Apple won't replace it because they're saying there's nothing wrong with it. I have had to go to best buy (no apple store nearby) 2 times to try to reset my phone to factory state and reload data from iCloud and iTunes with no luck. I have been on the phone with them for 4 hours so far. This old phone is no better than the 6S that I had for four years- the battery life is exactly like my old phone. I have been going through hoops with this bull while just starting up more than full time at grad school and I just don't have time for apple's corporate bull. They don't care if you have a good product they just want your money. No one in customer service was helpful.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

So, I am on the phone with your senior-level (Carol), who was the best she could be given the lousy quality of your product. To note, I wish I would have stayed with the Samsung Note 10 product. The "New phone" is just Freakin broke non-operable, then in order to send the new phone back, you want to place 760 bucks on hold until you get the new/defective one back. So I spent several hours as unpaid tech support, where if I took it to a dealer not for an exchange, for them to work on it, I still would not have a phone....I purchased this junk, I get no service, but I am paying the monthly fee, I am tech support, I am losing a clients (No) phone and you people are sticking to a freakin script. You are so overated, and your quality is piss poor.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

Apple has been making crappy products lately and their repair service sucks!! My brand new iPhone 11 went down for no reason for the second time. They told us to send it in for repair. It took 2 and a half weeks for them to fix it!! Completely ridiculous! Then they promised to send it out next day because the repair took so long. They did not send it next day as promised. My daughters Air Pods have quit twice and we had to return them. I will never buy another Apple product!!

Apple iPhone Company Information