Apple iPhone
2.84/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Apple iPhone

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Apple iPhone Reviews

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I have been using Apple products for years. One of the best assets to Apple iPhone X is the Apple CarPlay. Being an insider of UPS safety, excellence, pride and integrity are at the forefront. With Apple products that is just what you get. One small little USB wire provides a huge difference in safety and trustworthiness for hands free safety communication and directional usage. Every facet-every intricate twist & turn-stop signs, street lights are in eye vision on navigation. Approach locations pin pointed-speeds changing to afford you a ticket in advance. All of this navigation provides being able to see the big picture, smooth stops on turn, affording preparation for what’s ahead. Changes from night to day mode. Color change for roadways & pathways.

From start point to end point... (even while internet access is lost) still efficient. With the availability to still listen to music-answer calls/communication is above and beyond crystal clear...Text through voice. UPS #1 in global leadership of logistics. Apple #1 in innovative technology with the infrastructure of honorable integrity. A-1 Accredited.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I’ve had a Blackberry, a Samsung, an LG, and a Nokia. The latter of which I dropped from my boat into 90 feet of very dark lake water. I replaced it with an Apple 4S and since then I’ve been an avid iPhone user, passing down the 4S for a 6S, the 6S for and 8Plus, and 8Plus for an iPhone 11 Pro Max. All of which are still in service and working flawlessly. Apple takes pride in quality and their iPhones, regardless of where the components are produced, are outstanding.

I’m a published photographer and have an extensive Nikon system, but Apple iPhone’s camera quality is phenomenal. The video lux is extremely low, the lens quality is amazing, best of all, Apple’s iPhones have never failed to deliver excellent reception and transmission. Apple’s service is superior to any product support you can find. Due to Apple’s popularity you can find the answer to a question on the internet or just call Apple support. If you’ve tried the rest, spend a few extra dollars and try the best!

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: July 29, 2019

I would like to take the time out to acknowledge a wonderful customer service Apple supervisor, Natasha. It all started with one of my many Apple devices, specifically my cell phone, in which the screen constantly blinked causing me the inability to read and compose text messages. I contacted Apple about the situation and spent hours trying to fix the problem with no avail. On my last contact to Apple, I encountered Natasha who exhibited great patience and the commitment to help me resolve the issue. She scheduled call back times and gave me much customer support.

When all else failed, she was able to help me received the necessary support at a physical Apple store that got my phone working again. If it wasn't for Natasha's dedication and her willingness to go the extra mile, I wouldn't be a super happy customer right now. I would like to thank her and encourage Apple to continue hiring their best to represent their product. I say, "go Apple" for great customer service and representative.

Joyce

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I absolutely love my iPhone. The graphics are outstanding. I deepened the colors and bolded the text enabling me to see everything really well even though I am visually challenged. I use it for almost everything. I listen to music, stream TV and movies, read email, search the internet, shop online, play games, and use it as a phone of course. I love the convenience of the apps. The screenshot feature is very helpful! It's a great way to save recipes that I can refer to when I'm grocery shopping. I also use the share feature. I have sent bus schedules and the DC Metro map to my phone making it super convenient to check them and plan my commute. I cannot live without my iPhone!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Why I am rating Apple’s iPhone... All my comments apply to Apple’s (a) iPhone, (b) MacBook, and (c) iPad... All of which I own. First, I like the seamless compatibility of Apple’s devices because they sync innately. Second, Apple’s devices reliability is second to none! Communication between Apple devices is dovetail. Third, their apps and software, and third parties approved apps and software works without a glitch due to Apple’s first class quality control making them the Industry leader. Now, while one may complain about the premium price - my motto is - you get what you pay for! Nevertheless, Apple’s devices resale or trade-in value more than compensate for their initial price. Finally, keep in mind that all of Apple’s software upgrades are free; moreover, Apple’s customer service rivals that of Nordstrom’s!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I have been using Apple products since 4 but this time I am so much disappointed. After 11 Pro my heart is broken. What happen is I bought 5th of November 11 pro which was stolen and I never get back. Following week I bought one more 11 pro cause I am really loving with this product. Now my bad luck my phone drop on the well carpeted floor and guess what. My phone broken from back cover. There is no recover they can’t fix???. Whatever it show in demo is absolutely fake.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

I'm living in Germany... After 1.5 years after purchase I realized that the glass on my iPhone X is swelled. I went to seller and he said that it is too late, warranty for iPhone - just one year!!! And only Apple has one year warranty. Other vendors have 2 years. Then I went to official Apple store. They even didn't want to waste time on "my problems". They said after one year - every repairs on my own expenses. But there is also law in Germany about 2 years seller warranty (Gewaehrleistung). I went to seller once again. He said that this law will only work, if some independent expert can prove that my device was broken in first year of usage. What the point in this additional year seller warranty then? And how is this possible that such expensive Apple devices (over 1.000 euro) have just one year warranty? Now I starting realizing this... Because they are so unreliable!!! This is my last iPhone for sure!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

Mine and my husband’s Apple iPhone hotspot only works with other Apple products now. We will no longer be purchasing Apple phones because of this. My phone's internet is sufficient and if I can’t connect to my Netflix on my television only because I have an iPhone then I won’t have an iPhone anymore. Otherwise I have loved every iPhone I’ve had.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

It's a shame that Apple has such a hold over the marketplace. They provide no assistance for issues with their electronics, and let's face it, we all know electronics have issues from time to time. I have been to the "genius bar" for the same iphone 3 times. The last time the Manager stated that she had to "follow her workflow" and replace the display, the same thing they did the last time I was in. The catch is that the warranty will be up in 30 days and when my daughter stated that this issue happens every 3-4 months and that she would be out of warranty the next time it happened (it happened within 3 months of purchasing the $1200 phone), the Manager at the Sommerset location in Troy, Michigan basically shrugged her shoulders. This is unacceptable.

Young kids are paying thousands of dollars for a phone and this is their response? The company is basically gauging customers, has the corner on the market and clearly doesn't understand that their arrogance will ultimately be their downfall. At some point, consumers just won't stand for your apathy towards us when your product fails and clearly has issues. And by the way, the phone was in perfect shape - no dents or scratches, so no, it wasn't damaged by the customer. Please take ownership of your technical issues with your product and stand behind the significant cost of your product.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I don't know whom in Apple to contact. Just borrow this platform to send this message to apple. Please fix your bug, your parent control function obviously has loopholes. My 12 year old boy uses a Youtube app to bypass the parent control and watches youtube video when he suppose to eat breakfast or does his homework. If you need to contact me, can reach me at my cell **. We live in Portland OR.

Apple iPhone Company Information