Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.98/5

Apple iPhone Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple iPhone?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I am an Apple lover. I really like their products. I have a few of them. As far as the Apple phone X I like most everything. The feel is good. Not too heavy. The design looks is excellent and allows for many apps. It comes with some apps when you buy it. The sound quality is good in almost every area except at a few locations. There are more features than I can comprehend and still don’t know everything after a few years. I wish they would have a pamphlet instead of it all online. However, there are features for everything you could possibly want or need. The phone charges relatively quickly based on the cord you use to charge it with. The speakers have good quality. I definitely would recommend this phone. Apple technology is always moving forward at a rapid pace, which you can always count on.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Hi! I've had an Apple iPhone for several years now. I started out with the Apple iPhone 5. I now have the Apple iPhone SE 2020 Model. I really like it my phone too! It was affordable compared to what other models cost and it's light and compact. I did not think that it was necessary to spend a minimum of hundreds of dollars more for a phone, even if I wanted one! It has good sound quality and the camera works very well. This phone is not difficult to figure out and operate. There are nice colors to choose from like the red phone that I purchased. I've recommended the iPhone SE to a couple of my friends who are thinking about getting a new phone. I think anyone would like this particular phone!

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I have been an Apple fan since my first iPhone3. My first brand new iPhone was a 5 but I didn't have another new one until I was kindly gifted an iPhone XS Max about 18 months ago. The phone has the same consistent build quality that you come to expect from Apple and the software is updated often. It is comfortable to hold and hasn't failed me yet. The display is clear and the accessibility options help with my failing eyesight. The security features make it less attractive to thieves and the 'Find My' app makes it easy to find the device if it's misplaced. Although iPhones are expensive I have come to appreciate the quality that I would definitely recommend iPhones to others and would buy another new one.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

Been an iPhone user for years. Kept my six until last month and got a 12. Like the size of the screen, the unit overall is compact and easy to handle. Graphics are sharp, features are pretty much the same. The camera is more of a professional grade even on the 12. Daughter is in real estate and she opted for the next level up to help her with the pictures, and videos of property. It is pro quality. The phones are by Apple so it goes without saying that they are top of the line, but you pay for that, they are pricy. Noticed the sales guy had another brand, asked him why. His answer was simple. I can do everything I need with this one, pretty much what you are with that one, and this one fits my budget. Last comment, the screen needs more protection.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

This phone is awesome and feels like a huge upgrade. The internet will debate the minutia between other makes and other iPhones but it doesn't matter. If you upgrade, you'll be happy. Face ID works easily and fast. Thought I'd miss the home button but it turns out it takes about a day or so to learn a thumb-up swipe instead to get home. Cameras and lenses are outstanding, image quality excellent. It's speedy and has a long battery life. It's of course new and ALL phones will have degrading battery life over time – it's just the best technology there is at this time. The Apple ecosystem is a great home for everything. Ties it all together, safe and sound using iCloud. And Apple privacy is the best things going these days. iPhones are merely tools we use. This version is a great tool.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

This is the worst Apple product I have seen to date. I am a EE and I would have been fired many years ago for putting such garbage out to the broader markets. The design is flawed and the operating system is horrible - Apple is on my top 10 garbage list for 2021 - what a joke!

Resolution response: Dec. 29, 2020

I contacted Apple again and this time I had a better response. After repeating the issue they offered to replace the phone with a refurbished iPhone 7 which is all we needed. We were able to pick up the phone at the Apple store and now we are good to go.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

We have had an iPhone 7 since September 2019. After the most recent software update the microphone stopped working which means no incoming phone calls, Siri or FaceTime. So the phone is basically useless after 15 months. When we brought it to Apple the associate acknowledged that he can not figure out why the internal microphone does not work. He can tell that there is no damage to the phone and no explanation on why we are having the problem. However because we have had the phone for 15 months it is out of warranty. Therefore, the only thing they can offer is a refurbished phone for $325 plus 30% off because I was so angry.

The manger followed up with saying if I had Apple Care it would have been covered. Thank you for the info. My issue is for the amount of money you pay for an iPhone it should last for more than a year! Additionally, on various online platforms it appears that iPhone 7’s have been having this issue so why can’t this be rectified? I am so disappointed that Apple could not rectify the issue and stand behind their product. I should not have to replace a 15 month old iPhone that was not damaged by us! This is a internal hardware malfunction! I’m a very disappointed customer.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

This item made it possible to use the lightning connector (where the battery charger is connected) with my earphones for music and for phone calls. It works the same as if I connected the earphones through the earphone jack. I had cleaned the earphone jack of lots of lint and debris but it was still not making a good connection unless I held the connector toward the front of the iPhone 5S. I had tried other lightning connectors but the phone function wasn't there, only music. The Apple logo is important with this type of connector.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

No major problems, when battery was no good they replaced after a recall. Happy with Apple service. Love the iPhones and looking to upgrade to iPhone 12 Pro. But deciding if I should change my carrier, which is Verizon, since they do not offer current customers any special upgrade deals.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

My iPhone 8 is my 2nd brain..It keeps all my memories, notes for happenings I must remember and anything I must not forget. It reminds me of appts, etc. I ask Siri information about facts I want to know about and distances to travel. Google map directs me wherever I need to go. I need my IPhone, it’s a blessing. Smarter than me...

Apple iPhone Company Information