3.21/5
Based on 265 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

789 Apple iPhone Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 3, 2018

My iPhone 7, well under a year old, will not connect to any cell phone network. I have Verizon service. I took it in to the Verizon store where I purchased it and they put me in touch with an Apple rep who explained that I had a recalled phone and that I would need to return it to an Apple store for repair. It had not been working for about a week. As anyone will understand, this is a problem. The nearest Apple store is 177 miles from my residence, a 354 mile round trip. It will take a minimum of 5 days to repair and they will give me a “loaner” and I must return that and pick up my phone in person... Over 700 miles of travel for an issue of their making that is now my responsibility. Seriously? Yes. I later spoke with a senior customer service person named Keith who suggested I mail the phone to be repaired, with an unknown turnaround time and no loaner.

Obviously, none of this is acceptable. Apple has no interest whatsoever in taking care of a recall in a way that is convenient for the customer. Exactly the opposite; it is at their convenience. A cold, arrogant approach to “customer service.” I am still without a working phone and am at a loss as to how to proceed without spending hours on the road to an Apple store or a Best Buy with sketchy chances of proper repair without cost to me. Others have been charged hundreds of dollars for claimed nonexistent third-party modifications that voided the warranty. (Please research the recall experiences of others). This is, obviously, a maddening situation. Apple made no effort to advise iPhone 7 owners of this recall are making their mistake the responsibility of their customers. Shameful. My last Apple product.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Like many iPhone 6's, my battery started to struggled. After waiting 4 weeks for a replacement battery to arrive, I dropped my phone off at Apple to replace it. Later when I went back to pick it up, they told me that they could not fix it because when they opened the phone, they claimed that a 3rd party had made some modification or it was a phone not purchased through Apple. And so therefore they will not touch it in any way. The thing is, I purchased the phone at an Apple store and I have never had it serviced anywhere ever. So they refuse to even attempt a fix, and customer service will not do anything for me. Not a replacement (I would be fine with another 6) or any kind of voucher toward a new phone. They basically sold me a modified phone, then said because it had been modified they won't help. I've been scammed Apple, and customer service basic response was "we don't care".

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 2, 2018

After a few days I updated my iPhone its battery suddenly started draining really fast then it stopped charging. I took the phone to the Apple service center since it was under warranty, however they refused to accept it because of a tiny dent on the metallic body of the phone. Only if they could have told me to take care of it like its some crazy highly unstable antimatter bomb!!! I took it to a local repair person which was the only choice I was left with. He replaced what's called the U2 IC, and it started to charge again. However the battery keeps draining in 4-5 hours. Again wasted more money. It's my second iPhone. Again lasted only for a year and a half. I spent so much money on this phone. One of the worst experiences in my life. Hope no one has else suffers like this. And it's creepy at the same time since no one knows how their destructive update algorithm chooses its victims. So creepy.

Original review: May 12, 2018

They are worried about the battery. I paid 750 dollars for this phone and the phone is junk and I can't get Verizon or Apple to fix it even though I have warranty and insurance and I am finding out it just not me and my phone. Lot of the iPhone 8 are nothing but trouble.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Phone was locked out by Apple because I turned off find my phone to reboot, could not answer the security questions. However I had 3 of them recorded on paper. Worked 4 days trying to get new log in details, talking with Apple they froze me out wanting me to send them a record of buying the phone. They knew I had the phone for 2 years. Because they told me the date when I bought it. This is a scam to remove the older phones from the market preventing sales of the personal phone!!! It did not matter what I told them about the phone. They found excuses to freeze me out. No I did not steal the sorry phone. BOOKS... CAN BE OPEN TO SEE THAT I PAID MONTHLY. This is buying a Ford and GM telling you when or where you can operate it... Very, very, very upset, it's hard to get to the person on the other side of the phone. This cost me extra money. Now I know how they pay their CEO 1,000,000 dollars. It did not come out of their pocket.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: May 7, 2018

I have tried to be a loyal customer to Apple. I have purchased dozens of Apple products - but never again! First, the fact that the software design is "intentional slowing my iPhone 7 Plus" is extremely disturbing!!! Second, None of your Apple devices are compatible - the charger on the iPhone is not compatible with the previous chargers on the iPad; nor the Apple Watch; which is not compatible with the new MacBook - which is not compatible with the charger for the prior MacBook Air! This is called insanity!!! It is a pain in the ass to carry 5 chargers on vacation or business travels. My Apple TV devices will not allow me to watch with Amazon Prime nor Google Movies. I plan to shift my future business to Microsoft and Google!

Original review: May 7, 2018

Apple iPhone 7 - I had the same exact issue as "Holly of Catawba, SC". I wonder how we can connect. I had the same issue and my phone wouldn't turn on during business trip in Las Vegas. They ALSO told me there had been 3rd party modifications done to my phone and that they couldn't replace it. I bought this phone 6 month ago, it's under warranty and I even BOUGHT AppleCare. When I bought, it had issues with GPS and the following day, I went back and they gave me another phone (So, I don't even know if it was brand new?).

I had never had this phone serviced and have no idea how to open this sealed phone, so there shouldn't have been any modifications done. I insisted on a replacement and they refused saying it had been tampered with. Basically it is my word against theirs and they have nothing to lose. I was away and needed another phone, so I had to pay another $350 to get a replacement phone. I wonder if others had the same issues. I am thinking small claim court.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Apple stole my money under fraudulent terms. I have had Apple iPhones for years, but I am now feeling the unpleasant nature of learning that they are controlling everything I do and seem to be using sophisticated scamming techniques to get money from me. The most recent is when I contacted Apple to put money in my Apple Pay so I could use it anywhere. I wanted to make small gaming purchases and then use it with Apple Pay at other locations. They now have a good chunk of change from me, unfortunately, I will never be able to use the money as it was intended or make payment at other locations.

I learned of this when had a payment declined. The first “hint” something was awry was on May 5, I called to find out why the card I purchased on April 24 still was not showing up. The Apple rep was able to fix that problem and she sent it immediately. But it did not show there was any money in. I again called and found they would make sure the money showed up. It never did and when I tried again to use Apple Pay on May 6, I had an embarrassing moment when it declined.

I spoke with an Apple representative again, but this time I was told I can only use the iTunes gift card at iTunes stores. I explained that I was told by an Apple representative to just purchase an iTunes gift card and the money would be available to use immediately in my Apple Pay. When I asked for assurance this could be used with my Apple Pay, I was told absolutely, I could use Apple Pay anywhere it was accepted and by filling the gift card I would have funds available.

I was horrified and contacted Apple for a refund, but was told no. They do not give refunds on gift cards. I explained the error, but was told again, no. Then I tried to file a complaint, but found that the only websites for Apple complaints was the Apple website. Under the complaint section, complaints similar to mine had few or no answers and would not let you add a reply. In other words, you cannot complain about Apple. They tell you what you can do and not do, they take your money and will not respond to complaints. I scoured the Internet only to earn the only one controlling Apple issues was Apple. They are in strong control.

I, on the other hand, have had it and I intend on making some noise about this. How many others have had this situation happen to them. How many millions of dollars are sitting in Apple accounts that have come from people like me who acted on what they were told, but find out it was incorrect information. Apple stole my money. Who else is out there have had this happen to them? It’s time to get together and put a stop to it. Please respond if you need to make your case against Apple. I’ll start here, we can expand as we need. Please respond to **. Let’s see what happens.

Original review: May 2, 2018

So tell me what company makes you wait 14 days to be able to get into your own account because you forget your password on your Apple ID? I am beyond annoyed... First it was 24 hrs... Received the email to reset and it was changed to another 13 days. Are you kidding me? All I need to do is reset my password. I know my passcode for my phone, my iCloud ID. Never once did it ask me to reset or ask security questions to be able to even try to. Just went into account recovery. I don’t need account recovery. I need to reset my password so I can access features on my phone. Called customer service and was first hung up on. Called back and spoke to a Jasmine who told me and tried what I have already done which I told her at the beginning of the call. Way to listen. Asked for someone that can help me resolve this as waiting this long is just unacceptable.

I get a Rob **. I guess that was his name. Gives me the line of, "We can’t do anything. Security reasons." I get it you want to be secure. I asked him if he found this acceptable to allow me as a consumer to prevent me from gaining access to my phone features. I was told yes. Are you kidding me? I know and can answer everything but my password. All I want to do is reset it. I asked to speak to someone above him. He refused. Said he was the above all to end all. I was upset to the point of tears. My husband took the phone and tried to talk to him as well trying to get an explanation of the time frames and why so long. Rob had no idea. Asked again to speak to someone else higher. Was placed on hold for 15 minutes. Was told the person would not get on the line as they could do nothing. Was told the person was Lee **.

This will be the last iPhone I buy. I never asked for a recovery of my account. God forbid anyone else forget a password. I use the great future of the face recognition that I don’t have to do so. And when it does need it I can’t remember and I can’t reset and I am penalized for it. Oh if I have another Iproduct I may be able to reset it that way but damn I only have loved and needed my iPhone. All I want is to reset my password. Why is this so hard? Guess others are having the same issues as I have found other reviews the same. Such a shame. Be secure. Don’t be ridiculous.

Original review: April 23, 2018

This is my first iPhone and I just don't get it. How can this company get away with providing such a bad product? After trying to get Apple to replace my iPhone 7 Plus for 4 months because the microphone would not work properly (sound came through very muffled and far away) the replacement had the same issue. Guess all iPhone 7s have this issue? The phone locks up all the time even after software updates, and does not search through my cellular data when Wifi is not available. I am going back to Samsung which is a MUCH better product.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I have an iPad, few years old, stored away in a safe location except for the occasional use now and then. I still have the original packaging that it came in and everything looks brand new. The device can hold close to full charge for days. Then I noticed the iPad keeps dropping network connection. Tried all troubleshooting including resetting and erasing everything. As a note, other devices on the network have no issues including an archaic Android. In the past an update bricked my iPhone and as consumers we have to take action because Apple is going too far with these tactics. Every time I had to reset, I have to register with Apple which shows they think the products we buy still belong to them. Not sure the next course of action but this is totally unacceptable.

Original review: April 19, 2018

My phone, extremely well cared for, never dropped, all of a sudden after 1.5 years started acting as if a maniacal ghost were on it. After bs Apple replies I discovered my brother-in-law had the same issue with his 6S. 2 in one family? Started researching and discovered a class action suit. Apple replaced the phone for $149 with the same model, and then promised a $200 gift for all the trouble. Had 30 days to claim, and I claimed it after 25 days, then never heard again from the rep. Email twice and called twice. Only get the Apple recording at her office. Joining the class action and telling everyone never to buy Apple again.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I purchased an iPhone 7plus from an AT&T store in September of 2017. The phone was new in the box. On April 6th at about 10 am my phone just went dead. It had a full battery just a few minutes before. It wouldn't turn on and wouldn't take a charge. When I went to the AT&T store, they said that I would have to take it up with Apple because it was under the manufacturer's warranty. When I called Apple, the soonest they could get me a replacement phone was a week later. When I told them that was unacceptable because I had an elderly aunt in my care, they suggested I go to the Apple store in Charlotte to have it replaced.

When I got there, they said that they couldn't outright replace it, but would give me a loaner and would send it in for repair. They gave me an iPhone 6 as a loaner which wouldn't hold a charge and was operating erratically (texting things I didn't type and not letting me type things I wanted to; freezing up; opening apps randomly, etc.). Apple then called me and said that there had been 3rd party modifications done to my phone and that they couldn't replace it. They would repair it for over $300 or I could purchase a new phone.

I had never had this phone serviced so there shouldn't have been any modifications done. I insisted on a replacement and they refused saying it had been tampered with. Basically it is my word against theirs and they have nothing to lose. They are forcing me to spend more money with them instead of standing behind their product. I am HIGHLY dissatisfied and feel like I have been taken advantage of. I haven't purchased another phone yet. I just don't think I should give Apple any more money when they don't stand behind what I have given them up to this point. I have always been an Apple advocate until this incident.

Original review: April 13, 2018

My iPhone X which I had for less than 3 months turned off all of a sudden and the next day the battery started swelling in the phone. It swelled up so bad the phone cracked apart in the middle on the front and back of the phone, exposing the entire inside of the device. I was in Thailand when this happened, and anyone who has been there in April knows it is extremely humid and very hot. I had to truck around this phone that was now exposed to the elements for the next 2 weeks before I was able to get back to the United States and take it to Apple.

The Apple store evaluated the device, checked for any other damage besides the battery and also checked the water damage indicator to make sure nothing else could have caused this to happen. There was no indication of water damage or physical damage to the phone so they sent it off to "Apple Repair Center" for them to look at it in more detail and told me the phone would be replaced... Everything so far has been handled like it would be expected, until "Apple Repair Center" decides the phone must have had water damage before the battery swelled up because there was corrosion inside the device.

The device was cracked open in a very humid environment for 2 weeks and the battery exploded and leaked all inside the phone, of course there is corrosion!!! Their response to that was "we have determined there must have been water damage prior to your trip to Thailand, because the corrosion couldn't have developed like this in only 2 weeks." So they want to charge me $550 for the phone that they already charged me $700 for 3 months earlier...THAT IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE BS!!

First of all, the Iphone X is supposed to be waterproof/resistant so how did water get inside the phone if there was no sign or indication water had entered the phone before taking it apart to see corrosion? Second of all, if there was corrosion in that phone before I went to Thailand, then it was in the phone when I received it brand new! That phone was never near any kind of liquids or submerged in anything...it blew up on me before I was ever able to make it to the beach to use it for photos!

This is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable for your repair facility to SPECULATE and tell me there is water damage inside of this phone that must have been there prior to the battery swelling up and exposing the inside of the phone. The battery swelled up out of nowhere causing the entire screen of the phone to come disconnected from the sides of the phone. Due to this manufacturing defect it caused moisture to get inside the phone over the course of the next 2 weeks before I was able to return to the United States and bring the phone in for repair. You are now trying to charge me to replace the phone and claim water damage is in no way valid and needs to be handled in the correct way. iPhone X - F17VQF65JCL6.

Original review: April 10, 2018

A few months ago, I replaced my iPhone 5s with a X, as the battery on my old phone was giving out and the phone started to shut down unexpectedly and often. I thought an "upgrade" all the way from 5s to X would be an amazing experience. Gosh, do I miss my 5s. And oh boy do I miss Steve Jobs. I'm perfectly willing to believe that Tim Cook was an amazing COO and probably a much more decent human being than Jobs ever was (his reputation proceeds him). But from what I can tell, Cook is by no means visionary. Sure, a lot of things (a LOT of things!) are different on X, but they definitely are NOT better, at least not for my purposes. The X is much more complicated and not NEARLY as intuitive as the 5s. I have had it for months and I'm still learning how to use it. I even get confused about how to turn on the flashlight after I've logged in with face recognition. (In fairness, the face recognition is AWESOME!)

One of the things that I hate about X the most is the new Apple-proprietary Lightning connection for headphones. My 5s of course had TWO connection ports for accessories, a traditional 3.5 mm headphone jack and a lightning port for charging and other needs, such as connecting to an older music player without Bluetooth. I used to love to charge my phone by connecting it to my laptop, using a Lightning to USB cable, while at the same time listening to music through my non-Bluetooth headphones, via the separate 3.5 mm jack. Now I can't do that, and I have to use a 3.5 mm-to-Lightning adapter to connect my headphones to my iPhone. Oh, I am sure there is yet another adapter that I could buy to divide the single Lightning port to accommodate two connections, but enough with adapters already.

I've owned iPhones since almost the day that they were born (I bought the first model in July, 2006, after waiting on line for hours at the iconic 5th Ave. Apple store in Manhattan.) I've stayed with iPhone in part out of laziness. I'm not very techy, I loved my earlier model iPhones, and each new model seemed to be a vast improvement over the previous one, yet they evolved in such a way that I always found the new models to be very easy to learn and use. With my X, I'm kicking myself for not researching Android options before I shelled out a full grand for a new X. Bummer.

Original review: April 6, 2018

When Apple first came out with the iPhone updates our whole family (4) started having problems with phone freezing, not holding charge, slowing down etc. When the news came out about battery replacement I called Apple support as they recommended, and after having been on the phone with them for over an hour doing diagnostic testing that they said showed my battery was "perfect." Yet they couldn't explain why my phone was suddenly slowing down and freezing and stated I probably need to update my phone!! I finally said I demand a new battery, that of course I have to pay for, and I would like them to order one. They stated they'd order it and I'd have to go to the store and waste another 1-2 hours there while they "replace" it. I never received a call or email from Apple that the battery was there.

When I finally followed up with Apple support myself, they told me it should have been ordered and it "should be there". Anyone who has dealt with Apple stores knows that you cannot call there directly, the menu shunts you right back to the 800 Apple support and you go in circles. I finally went to apple store, waited for an hour only to be told they had no extra batteries, and apparently there was none ordered for me by Apple support. Then 3 weeks later I finally got an email that a battery was there and again wasted another 2 hours waiting for them to "install it." It is stunning at the lack of efficiency in this system, that lack of customer service, and the never ending circles you have to fight through to get anything accomplished with Apple.

I am thoroughly disgusted, their customer service is abysmal! And since the help service is outsourced and a private company, Apple doesn't give a damn about it nor can you get any feedback or have anyone respond to your complaints (which I submitted as well). As an Apple user with (4) phones, (2) MacBooks, desktop Apple, iPods and iPads (among my family) I expect and deserve better customer service! I am no longer a loyal fan!!!

Original review: March 29, 2018

I have been very upset that my iPhone 6 has slowed down a great deal. My battery was tested and it showed it to be healthy. Think Apple has done this so that it will force you to buy an iPhone 8 or an iPhone X. I do not buy their excuse the new software does not run on the older phones. My iPhone was running perfectly until they slowed it down through a software update and this was originally done without the customer's knowledge. I also learned for the first time today that when Apple does a screen share on your computer they record your computer. As a customer I don't like the fact you are forced to have your computer recorded if you need to screen share with a tech agent. I don't think any customer wants their computer information recorded. There is no telling what Apple will do with that information. We saw the problems with what Facebook did with their members' information.

Original review: March 22, 2018

Updated my phone in October 2017, got the new iPhone, from the first day it was useless as a phone, I couldn't understand what people were saying, after a while with it if I get a call I just pass it to my wife to answer. I have even borrowed friends phone to make a call. Today I took it back to the store. They looked at it and it was ok to them, so I came Home got my old Samsung Galaxy S5 put the SIM card in and now I'm happy. Never have another iPhone, pure garbage.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I cannot believe what happened at the Apple Grand Central Terminal store today. There is a snowstorm in NY today, which of course has been forecasted by all news/weather stations. I placed a very expensive order of items that I critically need on March 11. I received notification that they were all available to be picked up today. I’ve been planning everything around today’s delivery date, as the items I am awaiting are critically needed for both my work and personal life. I’ve received several notifications as recent as last night that all of my items are now available for pick up; the most critical item just became available today. I traveled for hours through the snow to get to Apple Grand Central, where my items were being held.

When I arrived, the entrance was blocked with no explanation. Random staff members were running in and out saying - in passing, without stopping - to angry customers like myself that the “store is closed due to unforeseen circumstances” and that anyone with appointments received a notification. That clearly didn’t include customers like me who had very expensive and urgently needed items that came in today, via web orders. None of the staff would stop and explain what was going on and what we should do now. All of us flabbergasted customers watched as the entire staff walked out casually as a group (with their coats and bags) and left the store, again without stopping to properly acknowledge us or explain what was going on, and how to proceed.

I dragged myself through the snow to get to the store to pick up my items, because they were that important to me. The least Apple can do is provide me with the same effort in return, and use some of that “genius” knowledge to come up with solid contingency plans and proper ways for communicating to customers who are so extraordinarily inconvenienced like me. I’m infuriated and disgusted by this experience.

Original review: March 11, 2018

Apple has slowly been going backwards the last three years. iOS 11 has been a mess, and they are throttling people's phones without permission. I have sent in my iPhone 7 Plus 2 going on 3 times. Meaning I will have a total of 4 phones that have not been fixed. The first phone bottom speaker wasn’t working. Eventually went out completely. I called for a replacement after I just couldn’t take it anymore. I received a worse off phone. The screen was yellow and the speaker, was broken.

I called to tell them and all I received was pathetic “I'm sorry’s.” So I send in the second phone, and receive, “wait for it.” Another broken bottom speaker. I speak to a representative and he has the balls to ask me with grill on the bottom it is. I tell him I’m not stupid, the left is a mic and he gets offended that I caught him trying to trick me and asks me to keep it professional. I used to love Apple but lately it has been getting worse and worse.

I use Apple cause I use it for easy notes and calendar to keep up with my autistic daughter's appointments, and to keep my family in the loop as well. Apple hasn’t shown they care yet. I feel like I’ve wasted thousands of dollars. I used to back Apple up, but now it just “doesn’t work.” Don’t waste your time. Especially if you're hoping to go to an OS that cares. Worst customer service ever!!! I wish I could afford to sue them, so they stop screwing people, and going around saying they have the best customer service. Just cause you’re easy to get ahold of doesn’t make you great customer service.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I have been having some battery draining problems on and off the last few updates to iOS. However, after updating to iOS 11.2.6, the battery now drains faster than ever. My phone last about 6-7 hours on standby now! I consistently have seen my phone drain down to nothing when I have WiFi and Bluetooth turned off - and I'm not making calls (1 call of 3 minutes) or surfing the web or texting (no more than 4-5 texts total) - just have my phone open to take notes periodically. Please fix the battery life for my SE or you may lose yet another customer due to degrading the battery life and slowing my phone down and making it less useful with each update.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Someone people might think I’m over exaggerating when I say “my phone is my life!” But I’m not. My phone is my life. Everything about it is amazing. I remember the first time I got my phone. I remember opening the box the mailman gave me when I was sitting on the front porch. I remember being online picking a iPhone 6 Plus and looking at the colors. I had chosen the rose gold because the pictures looked beautiful. My phone has a big screen that allows you to zoom in and out when taking a picture of something. The camera is better than most phones. You can take so many pictures because it has 16GB. The 16BG means that my iPhone has more storage than regular iPhones and Androids. Unlike the iPhone 6 and 6 plus the iPhone 5 does not have much storage and in order to have enough space for pictures and videos you have to deleted some that you already have.

Android's storage is like iPhone 5 storage but worse because Android phones videos and pictures are blurry and you are only allowed to have a decent amount of photos and videos. Sometimes even when you delete pictures or videos it will still tell you that your storage is full and you can’t take pictures or record until it is not full anymore. But my phone does not run out of storage. In fact you can save your incredible pictures and videos on your iCloud account that will allow you to look back at it whenever you want to. You can delete anything and find it on your account later on. My phone screen looks like a screen tv when watching a movie on Netflix. Most phones don’t have big screens like mine.

I take my phone everywhere with me. I can never imagine going a day without my phone. Not having my phone makes me feel incomplete because my phone is the most valuable thing I own. Most people might think that ordering something expensive online is not a good idea because sometimes when ordering something online you receive something unexpected. Sometimes the item you order is replaced with a different one. But honestly ordering online it’s not bad. Trust me. You will love it. Order any kind of phone online. Trust yourself. Don’t be afraid to buy it. Even if it’s expensive it’s worth the price. Hopeful you receive and enjoy what you order like me.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

As many other users of the iPhone 6, my battery has lost its charging/ lasting stability. After waiting on the phone for over 50 minutes waiting for an Apple customer service rep to answer. Then another 20 to 25 minutes giving my serial number, and waiting for him to find my phone and determining I had a bad battery. I was finally told that since I lived in NW Florida, and there was no Apple store around, I would have to drive over 200 miles to the nearest store once they shipped a battery to that store! I ask if they could ship a battery to a nearby Best Buy that had an authorized Apple repair department and was told NO! This policy is absolutely insane, seeing as how Apple is at fault. One would think they would exhaust all possibilities to try to correct the problem. Too bad...they just ensured I will NEVER by another iPhones!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Am using iPhone 5s continue 5 years... it’s a worst product I ever seen in my life compare to others... its battery life is too bad... Nowadays it’s power off while start using the mobile data at full charge. Its display is also bad. A small fall breaks the display also. In this case I fixed. I don’t buy the Apple product anymore and I don’t allow my friends to buy this damn product.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

Don't assume you will get a new battery when you send your phone for the replacement battery. Though mine (iPhone 6 battery) was in perfect cosmetic condition and was working well except the battery life, I was told there was "too much damage" inside and they couldn't replace the battery. When I called to ask what the specific damage was they said they couldn't tell me but it would be something like "unauthorized parts". I asked again what specifically was wrong and was told they couldn't share that information with me. The phone has never had service so "unauthorized parts" were not possible. Apple is definitely not keeping their promise.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

Poor customer service regarding power cords. Purchase power cords every 3-4 months at $30.00 a piece. They break and Apple refuse to replace. Better off with money spent on android phones. Save yourself the money!!!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

After updating my iPhone 7 with the latest software iOS11 my phone would no longer connect to any of my Bluetooth devices, I could not accept incoming calls and when attempting to restart/hard reset the phone would sit at the Apple icon for several hours. I went to the Apple Store at Arden Fair in Sacramento, CA. I was told the phone needed a "hardware swap" meaning a new phone and that it couldn't be repaired. I was still under warranty and was told the phone would be covered under warranty BUT, that I had to pay $140.00 plus tax for a new screen before they would replace my phone. They argued the warranty doesn't cover cosmetic damage therefore Apple won't honor the warranty unless I pay for the crack on the corner of my phone. Apple forced me to pay them money before they would honor their own product warranty. (Picture of phone attached.)

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I’ve always originally been an Android person up until 5-6 years ago when I purchased my iPhone 5s for 700.00 dollars at Walmart. I loved my phone up until the last few months when it took forever ever to respond! Then I watched the news about how Apple intentionally slow them down with one of their updates. It all makes sense now why my phone just chugs now. I’m so mad that I’ve officially decided that I will never give Apple another dime or my time. They can kick rocks!

I just purchased a Galaxy S7 and I love it! It’s wicked fast. Apple is a thing of the past in my book! Just another corporate giant stealing and take advantage of customers. Way to go Apple!!! You have definitely lost any trust or faith I’ve ever had in your products or services. And just because I don’t have my receipt from roughly 5-6 years plus ago disqualifies me? Total disgust! I can’t begin to tell you how many important phone calls I’ve missed for interviews because my phone will not properly respond to incoming phone calls!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

My daughter took her phone to get the battery replaced at the Apple store. The $29 battery ended up her costing $170 because the corner of the glass was broken. They needed to replace the whole screen. I had my other daughter's battery and glass replaced at the mall repair kiosk for $90. Should have went there again, forget Apple.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Having extreme difficulty with Apple customer service to replace battery in my iPhone 6. Been trying for over a month to replace battery after Apple downloaded app affecting my battery performance and phone speed. Nothing but the run around. Been on the phone multiple hours and got promises but no results. I will not buy another Apple product.

Apple iPhone Company Information