Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone

3.9/5 (539 ratings)

About Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple iPhone?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

Do not trade in by Apple mail in program. I always buy Apple phones each year for me and my family. We also have Ipads for the whole family and apple watches. I will say the products are good but do not trade in by mail with them. I always have traded in person but due to covid they don’t make it easy to go in person. So, last year we traded in our watches and then they contacted us and said “Are you going to return the watch? Nothing was in the box”. I call ** on that. It was in there. Then this year I traded in my Apple I Phone 12 max pro and was supposed to get $710 credit. I was just contacted saying adjusted value is $300 because the screen doesn’t work. What?!? That phone was in mint condition. Always kept in an otter box defender and glass protection screen. It was beautiful.

I should have taken my spouse advice and not traded in a perfectly good condition phone that was only 10 months old. This can’t be an isolated case. If I used their trade in mail in programs twice and I’ve been screwed twice that’s 100% guarantee that I’ll get screwed next time. Well, there won’t be a next time. No support from Apple on their third party vendor who is running a scam to defraud customers. All the negative feedback from customers can’t all be lies.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I lost my iPhone XR when I tried to upgrade to apple latest IOS 15 upgrade. I got an unknown error while upgrading and now my phone is locked. Apple is saying they cannot do anything about it. My questions is why they released ios 15 upgrade when it is destroying older model phones. Also Apple Technical Support managed to delete by my backed up data in the cloud while trying to fix my phone.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I just purchased a IPhone 13 Pro from Verizon and was going to perform the upgrade. What a DISASTER! First of all, Apple no longer includes a charger with the $1100 phones. How CHEAP can you get get APPLE? I was about to get started with the instructions for the upgrade and it said to make sure you have the ID and Password for your ICloud account. I then checked to make sure I knew the password and I did not. So, I went to apple website to see how to change it or recover it and followed the instructions but the screens on my IPhone X did not match ANY of the instructions on Apple's Website.

After trying many time, I decided that maybe I needed to sign out of iCloud on my phone and that is where everything went off the cliff. Signing out did not help matters so I finally get someone to answer the support line at apple and they said they could help. I did not have any other Apple products in the house with me. I use apple's phones and that is it. Everything else is Windows. I was informed by the support person that after I provided ALL the correct questions to all of the security questions that it would take 24hr or longer to recover my password.

I escalated my case to a more senior support person and they said they could help. They said I could use the new device to recover my password. BIGGER DISASTER! While he walks me through the beginning steps on the new iphone, the call was dropped and the phone service from Verizon was moved. I now had nobody on the phone with support and my Iphone no longer has cellular service to work from. I am a VP of Sales and my phone is a MUST have all the time. With neither phone working, I decided I had to move forward with the remainder of the upgrade and see if the new phone cellular service would start working. Luckily, it did and I was able to get apple support back on the phone. However, I had to do the upgrade without ICloud and none of the icons worked.

BOTTOM line is, since I did not know my ICloud password, I was put in the penalty box for 24hr SO FAR and nothing works on my phone except cellular. When I asked how did the 24hr waiting period help with Security, the senior tech could not answer the question. He was providing some ** answer and when I pressed him on it, it boils down to resources to verify the information I provided was accurate. AN EVEN BIGGER ** ANSWER!!

I have been in IT Security for over 25 years and a waiting period does NOTHING to add to security. Basically, Apple is lazy and in a effort to save money they have not put the systems and people in place to resolve this issue. SO, do not EVER attempt to do any upgrades until you know for sure your ICLOUD acct and password. Also, whatever you do DON'T EVER sign-out of your ICLOUD account on your device without know for sure your ACCT and PSWD. This will be my last apple device I will ever purchase. GOODBYE APPLE!!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

After three iPhone upgrades to resolve a “bug” in my software & after several in-store visits and several Apple support team consultations, Apple have admitted that they are aware of this rate software issue however unable to provide a solution or a timeline as to when a solution can be provided (if ever). After over 18 months of back and forth APPLE offered me $300.00 voucher to use in a APPLE STORE! (Being extremely upset, frustrated and disappointed, why would I want to buy another Apple product until this is rectified!)

I have just submitted my feedback below, can you please share the below with any senior department you can... I received an auto response after lodging my feedback stating (we can't respond to you directly, however we have taken your feedback on board). Considering the severity of my circumstance & the fact that my passwords, accounts or other personal information could also be sabotaged, this is unacceptable. I have a lot more to say to the engineers & senior decision makers at Apple however the below was the maximum character count I could type.

“I have been experiencing a severe lag when messaging. This lag is now spreading to other apps. I have been appalled with the lack of knowledge, support & outcome to date. I have been informed from a senior member of your apple support team that you are aware of the issue and UNFORTUNATELY have no solution nor able to tell me when I can expect one.

I own 10 apple devices & I run a business from my phone, your faulty product is costing me money & a lot of stress. I want an outcome, I want a solution or I want to be compensated immediately. During a time where technology is being purchased and relied on more than ever and social media & media followed more closely in the current climate, I am hopeful Apple does not want bad publicity. I am prepared to take as much action required to get a resolution immediately as this has cost me a significant loss financially, loss of productivity in my business and my stress levels are at maximum everyday whilst trying to run a business from my phone.”

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Apple epitomizes everything that is wrong with the world. They ARE the problem. They work with the government to make our phones personal spies for the government. The phones don’t work. They charge outrageous prices for nothing. They’re all criminals. I hope karma gets them all. I hope they suffer on earth before they die.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I’m pretty sure I either just spoke to a drunk representative or someone that should not be taking English texts. All I needed to do was change and address and just needed direction on how to do that. Hilarity ensued.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

Hairline crack on my brand new iPhone 12 within first 30 days of owning it. I didn't drop the phone and it appeared out of nowhere. I called Apple. They said this was a known issue and would likely replace the screen for free upon inspection. They sent me to a Best Buy store to get it repaired two days later. Best Buy said they'd have to charge me for it and they weren't sure why Apple would have sent us to Best Buy given they had to get paid for the work being done. They recommended I go back to Apple and schedule and appointment at the Genius Bar. To say I was disappointed that Apple was dishonest and also sent me on my Sunday to the wrong place that was unable to repair the defective phone without charging me was frustrating.

I called Apple and was put in touch with a supervisor. The supervisor was less than helpful and unapologetic for the misinformation and unfortunate use of my time. I now have to go to an Apple store and who knows what the outcome will be. Hopefully not another wasted two hours out of my day. After this experience with terrible customer service for an $800 phone that I bought just 30 days ago, I will never buy an Apple product again.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

Not only did Christine stay on the phone with me and help me solve my problem she also showed me how to prevent it in the near future and if it does happen how to fix it saving me my time which is invaluable. Time cannot be bought, Thank you for your customer service.

Original review: June 30, 2021

My daughter had the XSmax display replaced April 21. Nearly $400. FaceID worked fine before. Phone not used until yesterday. FaceId won’t work. Took it to Apple Store. Said we wasted money and sorry can’t help.

Original review: April 29, 2021

My son forgot his passcode to his iPhone 11. For the first two days I worked with Apple support (Day 1 = 2 agents - one was great, the other clearly hated her job/life and made a point to wield what little power she has in her life by hanging up the call when I told her I already completed the steps she was suggesting). (Day 2, same as first day. I guess it's a 50/50 chance of getting help or someone intentionally terrible). After 2 days of errors, without doing anything different or changing anything the error I was getting went away. Weird timing, because the restore process wasn't completing for 2 days, then when I said it feels like this is intentional it suddenly was fixed. But the funny thing was it was only fixed AFTER the agent told me to submit a password change request for my son's iCloud account.

I know for a fact his password was the same as his Xbox password, but for some odd reason that password quit working as soon as the phone began the restore process. The password reset is a 72 hour process. Why would Apple waste millions of dollars on human interactions for password resets when it should be a self service process? What would be the motivation to throw that money away, while damaging the brand and diminishing the customer experience? Perhaps it is intentional...they use slave labor, rape the environment for natural resources needed for the phone, and treat us like crap when we become customers. Perhaps it's time I took stock of my morality and stopped supporting this type of evil. DO BETTER, APPLE.

Apple iPhone Company Information