Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.72/5

Apple iPhone Reviews

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Apple will not respond to my complaints. They refuse to further diagnose my phone to find out while the product is malfunctioning. They did not respond to my complaint through their website nor BBB and closed the report. Extremely dissatisfied with them and would not recommend the UTC Apple location to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I have been a fan of Apple products for the last 7 years and have had no problem with Apple products until this year. I sent my phone into Apple back in May for a screen replacement and they could not fix it, so I was given a replacement phone. My replacement phone kept going on and out of service and the screen kept going black. I called AppleCare and mailed the phone back into Apple as they mailed me back another replacement phone. This replacement phone worked great until I did the latest update then it completely crashed and kept saying searching. I was not able to make any calls or receive any messages at all.

When I called, I was told that a select few of iPhone 7s were doing the no service thing and to send my phone in. After waiting a couple weeks to hear back from Apple, they told me they could not fix my phone because I “Tampered” with it. The lady with apple was even baffled at the engineering team who sent her the information. She apologized and did not understand what was going on. I am very upset with Apple over this. Apple you have lost a great customer that had nothing but love for your products until now.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I just wanted to say that when I called up Apple support when my iPhone was stuck in recovery mode (mind you after I googled it and tried myself). So the first guy made me give him the serial number of the phone and explain my problem he then walked me through all the results I just googled. I mean I have google too right? I don't need him for that. Anyway he then transferred me to someone else which I then had to give him the serial number again and again explain what my issue was!! It took 4 call transfers to finally speak to someone that knew more than me from a simple google search!!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I have been using Apple products since 4 but this time I am so much disappointed. After 11 Pro my heart is broken. What happen is I bought 5th of November 11 pro which was stolen and I never get back. Following week I bought one more 11 pro cause I am really loving with this product. Now my bad luck my phone drop on the well carpeted floor and guess what. My phone broken from back cover. There is no recover they can’t fix???. Whatever it show in demo is absolutely fake.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

I'm living in Germany... After 1.5 years after purchase I realized that the glass on my iPhone X is swelled. I went to seller and he said that it is too late, warranty for iPhone - just one year!!! And only Apple has one year warranty. Other vendors have 2 years. Then I went to official Apple store. They even didn't want to waste time on "my problems". They said after one year - every repairs on my own expenses. But there is also law in Germany about 2 years seller warranty (Gewaehrleistung). I went to seller once again. He said that this law will only work, if some independent expert can prove that my device was broken in first year of usage. What the point in this additional year seller warranty then? And how is this possible that such expensive Apple devices (over 1.000 euro) have just one year warranty? Now I starting realizing this... Because they are so unreliable!!! This is my last iPhone for sure!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

Mine and my husband’s Apple iPhone hotspot only works with other Apple products now. We will no longer be purchasing Apple phones because of this. My phone's internet is sufficient and if I can’t connect to my Netflix on my television only because I have an iPhone then I won’t have an iPhone anymore. Otherwise I have loved every iPhone I’ve had.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

It's a shame that Apple has such a hold over the marketplace. They provide no assistance for issues with their electronics, and let's face it, we all know electronics have issues from time to time. I have been to the "genius bar" for the same iphone 3 times. The last time the Manager stated that she had to "follow her workflow" and replace the display, the same thing they did the last time I was in. The catch is that the warranty will be up in 30 days and when my daughter stated that this issue happens every 3-4 months and that she would be out of warranty the next time it happened (it happened within 3 months of purchasing the $1200 phone), the Manager at the Sommerset location in Troy, Michigan basically shrugged her shoulders. This is unacceptable.

Young kids are paying thousands of dollars for a phone and this is their response? The company is basically gauging customers, has the corner on the market and clearly doesn't understand that their arrogance will ultimately be their downfall. At some point, consumers just won't stand for your apathy towards us when your product fails and clearly has issues. And by the way, the phone was in perfect shape - no dents or scratches, so no, it wasn't damaged by the customer. Please take ownership of your technical issues with your product and stand behind the significant cost of your product.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I don't know whom in Apple to contact. Just borrow this platform to send this message to apple. Please fix your bug, your parent control function obviously has loopholes. My 12 year old boy uses a Youtube app to bypass the parent control and watches youtube video when he suppose to eat breakfast or does his homework. If you need to contact me, can reach me at my cell **. We live in Portland OR.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

I've been an Android user all my life. Over time, I've become annoyed at Google's incessant monitoring, recording and storing of all my personal data. So, I recently bought an iPhone 11 Pro, thinking that it would be somewhat better than Android. Not so. 1. No audio jack. Consequence: cannot charge and talk on the phone or listen to music at the same time. The Apple store sells an overpriced adapter made by Belkin that doesn't work. 2. Many useful apps available for Android are not available on the iPhone. If there is an equivalent, it's always pay-by-subscription - as opposed to Android, which is pay once.

3. The Move to iOS app that is supposed to transfer all your call logs and messages from Android to the new iPhone is a complete disaster. It just doesn't work at all. I was unable to transfer any of my messages from Android to the iPhone with Move to iOS. I had to buy some third-party utility to do that. 4. No matter what you try to do, you are forced to use iTunes. iTunes being an app that Apple is discontinuing. 5. Horrible User Interface design compared to Android - and UI design is supposed to be Apple's strength. Everything must be done by swiping. Want to go to your "Home" screen on an iPhone? Swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Android has a "Home" button, a "Drawer" button where you can see all your apps, in addition to the icons you store on your phone screens.

6. Apple Music only plays mp3's and mp4's, and only if they were encoded in the very specific "Apple Way". If you want to play music or watch videos encoded in different - and better - formats, no luck. You need a third-party app called VLC. 7. No theming. Can't install your own icon sets. Must use whatever Apple decided you should. Don't like the default Apple icons? Tough. Apple always knows best. Here's the $64,000 question: Why does this mediocrity cost USD $1200?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I bought a brand new iPhone on a 2 years plan in Toronto to give it to my 14 years old daughter, according to the product specification the iPhone XR is labeled water- and dust resistant. It is IP 67 certified (meaning it is designed to be resistant to water when submerged up to one meter for no longer than 30 minutes.). Because of this information I let my daughter hold the phone while walking by the beach with her friend in less than 2 weeks of purchase and my worst nightmare happened. The phone fell from her hand to get covered by water for less than 5 seconds and it went off for good. I confirmed with her that the device only got submerged by a small wave when she picked it up in few seconds but it was totally gone. Then went to service provider who diverted me to Apple.

When took it to Apple Bar they refused to open it and did not even give me a report of what happened in the phone. I did went to another Apple Support in Fairview and convinced the employee at least to give me a road map to save the device or let me know what happened or why it does not work. He did took it and send it to the service to send me an official email of warranty cancelation and no report or diagnostic of the brand new phone was given to me just a very expensive replacement option and returned the device as is, not fixed and no report about its status.

My main concern is why apple put the 1 meter 30 minutes total waterproof and refuse to believe that it was not resistant to few cm and few seconds in water. They use it as an edge in sales and hold zero responsibility for it. They even let you live with a peace of scrap and keep paying it for 2 years without knowing what happened to it. They should either remove it from marketing and sales or give you any option to resolve the problem that you have trusted them and took the information as facts. What a scam.

Apple iPhone Company Information