Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone

3.2/5 (1721 ratings)

About Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple iPhone?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I’m 81 years old, far too complicated for me. Gives me good service with the things that I use. My internet is through a small provider (dual connect). I would like the phone to be smaller. A stronger battery would also help.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

I really like the iPhone XR overall. This is my third iPhone. The camera works well for my needs. The is a good amount of space and I feel secure with the cloud back up. My main complaint remains issues (as with the other iPhones) with the battery losing power and the phone needing to be recharged more and more often. I also have not found that the representatives at Apple Care are not able to troubleshoot problems very successfully. I had a problem with texting not working but it turned out to be a Verizon issue.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

I love my iPhone 11. The camera is wonderful. It's quick and the charge lasts for at least two days for me. I trust iPhone due to the better security on them. They are less apt to be hacked vs. other brands.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

I miss having the button. It’s a lot easier to move around with the bottom in the front. Closing pages and bring them up up to close is easier with with the button in the front rather than just sliding around.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2020

The battery was never good and now the battery life will only last for a few hours even if not using the phone at all. As much as you pay for Apple phones the battery should last longer than a few hours. We have 5 phones in our home and they all have issue with short battery life...

Original review: Dec. 20, 2020

I love that my phone can do so much, but I hate the continual updates. Something is always changed or things added. When something is added it changes the screen, and you can’t change it back to the way it was. Sometimes it is always not changed to the best.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2020

I loved my iPhone however I am starting to notice all of these glitches the more that I get to know my phone. I am having problems with the storage and backing up the photos. I have deleted as much information on my phone to allow more space and yet this isn't working. I have also noticed that all of the Apple accessories that I purchased are are not long lasting at all.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

Too expensive because they charge a lot for the phone, even if you pay for it over the life of your contract with Apple, considering the features you get and that you can buy an Android phone for a whole lot less and it will work just as well.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

I have a “way outdated” iPhone 7 that still works perfectly for me. Reading daily emails, controlling smart home devices & as a phone. Have had iPhones for years & years, no complaints other than the cost & hassle of replacing the battery.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

When I got my first smartphone, I had an Android. Then as my kids started getting iPhones, I thought that maybe I should try one. I am so glad I did and I’ll never go back. I love pretty much everything about it. And with having a daughter and son in law living in Japan, Apple offers so many great ways to stay in touch and not pay a fortune.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Great easy to use phone. Good and timely updates. Fits well in hand. Speakers are good and camera is top notch. I would recommend this phone to everyone. It is a quality product. There are also tons of apps available for this phone.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

The phone I rate it 50% satisfied, reaching their customer service for me 100%, they are always patient, knowledgeable and friendly. That’s important to me an elderly. I hate that the suppose to be new phone frequently cuts out, I have had another stranger person cut in out of nowhere when speaking to my sis in Indiana. A fancy phone with problems.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Very user friendly, trouble free telephone. Excellent screen resolution. Clarity of sound. Camera quality is as good as it can be. Easy to handle and operate. Can be synchronized with iPad or Mac computer. Agronomically well designed attractive in looks. Flip side is, rather expensive and needs frequent battery charging. The upgraded models are marginally different in dimensions and need repeat purchases of case and screen protector. This phone is backed up by good after sale service.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Eye catching phone. Almost does everything except wash the dishes. Easy to use. Set up is fast and easy. Go from one place to another quickly. Screen easy to read. Small enough to fit in pocket or purse. Do not have to be a tech person to use. Storage is ample enough to enter most of contacts needed for personal and business use. Simple way to have information at fingertips to use for various jobs. Would recommend for purchase.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

These phones are way overpriced. Apple is updating the software to often causing my phone to malfunction with each progressive update. If the phone is not updated, within 2 days apps will start malfunctioning. How do they do that...Force us to update?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I have had my iphone 6 for over three years and have not had any problems with it. It has been reliable. I like the camera; quality of the photos is very good. It is easy to navigate. Audio quality is good, as well.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I switched from a Samsung to iPhone two weeks ago. Reasons I enjoy my iPhone include the Super Retina OLED display. The clarity and resolution are amazing. The iPhone 12 seems to be very responsive and fast. The camera is amazing. The video recording quality is great. The iPhone is very easy to use, including the use of Siri. The ability to get updates for iOS is much more efficient. Samsung seemed to be full of bloatware. Apple does have some apps that I don’t need however those can be disabled. Lastly Apple products integrate well with each other. The ability to family share and airdrop are added bonuses!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

Apple is a great product. I love all my Apple products. My biggest complaint is that as soon as a new product comes out, my 2+ year old acts badly. It's like it's a plot to make me buy new. I hate that about Apple. I really do.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I have been a Apple product fan for years and will never change. It is user friendly and a wonderful product. I have iPhone, iPad and Mac computer. It doesn’t breakdown and the customer service is awesome.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

My phone has lost some of my contacts information and acts strange some of the time. Siri also does not work half the time. Otherwise, it works fine most of the time.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I've used the iPhone for the last 10 years at least. Gotten great service from each one. Average 4-6 years before having to replace or update. Still wish I knew how to better use the voice memos, I can't get them moved for more storage.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I recently bought the iPhone. Previously had Samsung phones which were easier to use and more affordable. The cost of Apple products are too high. I purchased 2 phones for the price of one, but after all the other requirements, the lease & insurance instead of paying less money like the salesman said, I am paying twice as much. I am now stuck in a lease I can’t afford and feel like I was misled and taken advantage of, even after I informed the salesman that my son died a few days prior. My husband had dropped my Samsung. That’s the only reason I needed a new phone.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

When working, it is great! When it glitches - well get a different phone. Would not own another brand. It is intuitive and lasts a long time---for a mobile phone. You won't be disappointed. Buy or trade up today!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

So far so good. If I have problem with my phone I call Apple and 85% of the time it gets resolved. The phone is easy to use. It is an iPhone 7. However I was hacked into a year ago, That was a HUGE nightmare!! Once the hackers had my Mac # I had to buy a new phone. The problems went on for 4 months. My phone was cloned. It was very difficult to get Apple to verify my account due to the hackers changing much of my information.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I have used both Android and iOS cellphones. At one point, Android seem very handy and convenient in terms of getting data in and out via SD card and other methods which was relatively difficult in case of iOS. However, I would rate Apple iPhone slightly higher due to their OS upgrade compatibilities for more backward-generations compatibility which is limited in Android devices made by many manufacturers.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

iPhone 12 64 GB is so far a decent phone except for the charging cord requires a new jack connector which for the price should have been included. The operation to close screens is not as easy as older models.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

Always happy with my iPhone, I have the 12 pro max currently and I love it. The camera is amazing. The quality of the phone is excellent. I would definitely recommend it to anybody wanting to upgrade and if they can’t afford the promax I would recommend the mini or the xs.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

My newest iPhone is less than 2 yrs old. If a Voicemail is left, I receive it between 5 minutes to an hour later. Sometimes the screen darkens for no reason & I have to go to settings to adjust it to brightness again. Same with the sound (loudness) of the ringtone. I can walk from one end of my house to the other & the clarity of a caller changes.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

After years of Android phones, I finally purchased my first new Apple I-Phone (10). WOW! Big difference! Product Support is phenomenal. Not just the videos on YouTube, but the direct support as well. The camera is top-notch. Most of the apps featured on the phone are easy to use, and I ended up keeping. 10 plus plus.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I have never had an issue with my iPhone X (or previous version). I was able to get mine for free due to a promotion with a cellular provider. I was previously using the iPhone 4s, so the iPhone X was a huge change in function and design. It's been great!

Apple iPhone Company Information