1.48/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

73 Xfinity Mobile Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 16, 2019

I was already a customer and ordered an iPhone to replace the phone I was using. The phone arrived on 02/15/19 and was returned via FedEx on 02/17/19. This was well within the 14 day return grace period. I verified with FedEx that it was received by Xfinity. It has been a month and I am being billed for the phone. I have been continuously calling to get the charge reversed and I have never received an answer, let alone a resolution to this problem. I spoke with Caesar in customer "service" today and when he gave me 3 different answers to the same question, I asked for a supervisor and he hung up on me. I know it wasn't a accidental disconnection because he did not call me back.

I am currently on a 20 minute hold for a supervisor after the rep I got when I called back could not answer any questions either. I asked if there were any notes in my account and was told that there are minimal notes, so I have to tell the story over and over (at least 10) times. I am a former T-Mobile employee and recognize poor training in this area when I see it. I don't care how cheap this plan is. When my current phone dies, I am leaving and will be happy to pay more for a plan at a competent company. Shame on the management in the mobile department for not helping the employees have the training to actually help the customers.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Unfortunately, I had to take my two phones and leave Xfinity Mobile because they were unable to bill my credit card and twice disconnect my service. I had one phone that I needed unlocked, so I submitted the request along with the customer service associate with all of the information. I’m on my fourth request, now on day 18, it’s still not unlocked and I’m waiting for that elusive email confirming that the unlock request has been granted. I’ve spoken with two supervisors, one manager, one director and 16 customer service associates. This is the most outrageous abuse of customer trust that I have ever encountered in my life.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: March 10, 2019

I have been with Xfinity Mobile for nearly 2 years now and I have to say that it has been a wild ride. When the company first branched out into the mobile carrier industry I decided to join since I was a Comcast customer and I heard Verizon would power their cellular network. From Day one, the Customer Service Agents, "The Mobile Ambassadors" are unprofessional, lacking in Training of their own system, and dont seem to be on the same page as the Xfinity Store Locations. The agents on the phone line will tell you one thing, and when you get to the Xfinity store, you are told something completely different! I have came to the conclusion the phone reps are so lacking of their brand, they basically tell you anything to get you off their line!

Oddly enough, I have not had many service related issues and I am thankful because I doubt the customer service is capable of resolving the problem if one does arise. The Customer Service agents are also tech support, and if you do need higher tech support, the agents cant even call them. They have to sent them a message which results in a 24 hour promise to call you back. Xfinity Mobile is incapable of activating smart watches or tablets. This is a true sign of weak development staff.

I would assume that most companies are in business to make profit. Well Xfinity Mobile is not because they dont allow you to pay your bill online and it must be drafted from your account every month on the same day! I never heard of a company that puts themselves on a monthly allowance... The website is glitchy and poorly designed. The IT department needs bigger goals! If you can put up with the bad customer service, no ability to have mobile accessories like smart watches or tablets...You will love them!

Original review: March 8, 2019

This is the review for Xfinity Mobile $200 Visa gift card. If purchased new phone and activated new phone number please purchase your phone somewhere else since I am being promised this gift card since November/2018 and review is written in March/2019 just told they’re still processing it and it will take additional 2 weeks. Keep away from this company. Thanks.

Original review: March 8, 2019

This carrier is so backwards it makes no sense. I was eligible for an early upgrade. I went online to upgrade my phone. Online I picked my phone was told it would be 43 dollars. I was ready to checkout. However it prompted me to pay 75 dollars to pay off my current device. I did, after that I resumed my purchase. The price for the phone I wanted went from 43 dollars to 999. I called in and was told it was due to my credit. Keep in mind I did not have this trouble when starting service and I've never missed a payment with them and my device was now paid in full.

The manager on the phone told me they couldn't refund my 75 dollars. If they did they would have to send my claim to the engineering dept to rebuild installments... A communication/technology company would need an engineering dept to refund 75 dollars. Even when they did send the claim it could take up to 3 months to get my refund. Long story long I spent an hr on the phone no refund, no new phone, just scammed and pissed. Verizon here I come. What a slap in the face to a loyal customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xfinity Mobile?

Original review: March 7, 2019

My account went behind, they will not work with you. They do not offer partial payments or a payment arrangement of any sorts. Times are tough with the government shut down and everything. Being such a large company like Comcast you'd think they would help you out a little. I wasn't asking for a discounted rate or anything just if I could have my phone service not suspended until I pay this Friday.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Do not get their service. They do not help their customers. Their representatives suck. I've filed a claim on a device and received the new phone and that was also damaged and then I had to send that phone back in order to get a new phone and go without my phone and then had to do it all over again. It sucks cause I couldn't get no help how many times will I receive a new phone and how without a phone just to keep giving them my money. No way I'm canceling my account. Xfinity sucks. Do not get their service.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I have tried to unlock my phone and payoff the remaining balance to switch. It has been a week and I am getting a different answer each time and still the matter is not resolved. My wife's AT&T got unlocked in 24h and the service was excellent. I feel bad leaving AT&T but very happy to get rid of Xfinity Mobile whenever that happens.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I've read through many of these reviews and many of the complaints would have been avoided had people read the information Xfinity readily provides online. $35 restocking fee. Cannot change billing date; it's bound to billing cycle... Why? Because it's a monthly data plan... not a 31-day plan then change it to 45 'cause you need 15 more days to make a payment, then switch it again to 20... You're billed $12/GB per month, you can't change the cycle to cheat the system. Rep claims the phone is the cause of dropped calls, poor wi-fi. Customer swears it's not the phone. He knows it's not the phone... very next paragraph complains how much he was charged due to A BROKEN/CRACKED screen! So yeah, it most likely WAS THE PHONE CAUSING THE ISSUES!

You were told it ships in 2 days and you check <48 hours later for an e-mail and flip the hell out because there isn't one in your inbox. 2 days doesn't mean exactly 48 hours after you place the order. Also, e-mail delivery can be relatively slow, it's not high priority network traffic. Buy a couple phones on Black Friday and throw a fit because activation is a little while longer than the 45 minute estimated AVERAGE activation duration. IT'S A BUSY AS HELL SHOPPING DAY, EVERYTHING IS SLOW.

$45 is the unlimited plan. You have to choose the unlimited plan. Nowhere does it state if you use 45 bucks worth of data you automatically switch to the unlimited plan and therefore will never be charged more than $45/month. Yeah, that would be nice, but Xfinity is a business, and if they want to charge for more, they sure as hell have that right. You take responsibility and you change to unlimited if you are going to use more than 4GB of data. The phone shows you how MUCH DATA YOU'RE USING. Xfinity has no obligation to auto-switch data plans so customers don't have to pay more for more.

If you haven't received refunds you genuinely feel you're due... CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY! Afraid you may keep getting charged for services you've canceled or devices you've returned... Cancel the credit card and have a new one issued. You can simply report it lost. BOOM! New card with new number same issuing institution. Now you don't have to have an aneurysm worrying about 'fraudulent' charges appearing on your credit card.

The service works off wifi hotspots (any you have access to, not JUST Xfinity) and Verizon towers. If you aren't near wifi hotspots, you're going to be using data. You will be charged for data! It's not a surprise. It's not shocking. It's clearly explained. You weren't lied to or misinformed, or mislead. Verizon towers because yeah, I get service where only Xfinity mobile and Verizon customers get service.

Super cheap mobile phone service. I have 4 phones, one of which is unlimited data (my daughter is NOT always around Wi-Fi) and it's about 90 bucks a month. I get service where I did not with Boost Mobile and T-Mobile for LESS money. I don't believe in Apple, so I'm not going to shell out thousands for a few iPhones. LG phones do the same job and more for less.

You have to sometimes get the right customer service rep. Just hang up and call again if the call starts going sideways. I've had to do that maybe 4 times in the 14 years as a Comcast customer. I mean that for 2 separate issues I ended up calling back a third time to get someone competent. Some calls are not as productive as they could be, and yet some were actually pleasant. Called when updating my own modem, to get a better price, twice for service issues, and a couple times regarding Xfinity mobile account details.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Still regret the day when I thought of ordering a device and service from Xfinity Mobile. On Dec 26th, I ended up ordering 2 devices due to inaccurate information provided by their agent. I was asked not to accept the delivery of the one I wanted to return so I accepted the delivery of iPhone-7 and declined the iPhone-8 delivery (in the FedEx center). Called customer service to inform and they told me the device will be off my account in few days. Ran into multiple porting issues with the iPhone 7 which were finally resolved almost after a month with hours on phone with the Xfinity agents.

The returned device was still showing on the account so again called few times to check when it is coming off and they said they couldn't locate the device. Finally they confirmed the device was received on Jan 7th and created a case to investigate why it's still on the account. It has been 2 months now and the issue is still not resolved. They've already started charging for a device I never received and provide a new excuse and case number every time I call. Please stay away and save your time and energy.

Original review: March 4, 2019

The short version, we were told by our internet technician and customer support, as well as representatives in the store that we could go with the smallest data plan and if ever we went over it would automatically switch to unlimited and charge us accordingly... Wrong. Once you go over you are charged per gig for as many gigs as you use over your plan. $45 max out of pocket each month is what they advertise for unlimited, our bill this month for only 2 lines is north of $500. We're switching back to Verizon. Hope a small windfall was worth losing customers Xfinity. Peace!!!

Original review: March 4, 2019

I signed up all 4 of my phones for the Xfinity Mobile service and, boy do I regret it!!! I was sold on switching because the salesman stated that I'd be able to use Xfinity WiFi all over my area and NOT use up data so much. He said to check out my data usage with my current carrier and compare cost. I did that and it seemed like it would be a great deal. Well, that certainly is NOT the case. I have my phone set up to join any network within reach and shut my cellular data off at home. Even though I've done this, I've been seeing a huge amount of data usage (more than ever with my previous carrier). In fact, I can have my cellular data shut OFF and it still shows I'm using data. In my opinion Xfinity is lying to potential new customers about the data usage they can expect to have to pay for. It's not fair and it's not right. Shame on you Xfinity!

Original review: March 3, 2019

Updated on 03/10/2019: 1 week later and still waiting for a transfer key. Xfinity cannot even let a dissatisfied customer leave without making it difficult. Absolutely ridiculous. Cannot wait to switch home services. That should be a journey.

Original review: We switched our entire family over to Xfinity for cell phone, cable and home internet. I can honestly say all parts have been a major disappointment in regards to the performance. However, I realize those things happen. The biggest issue we have had, and why we are switching our cell phone service first, is the lack of help and support from both customer service on the phone and customer service in the store. To be fair, the in-store lack of service was mainly from the store-manager. And today, as we are switching to another cell phone provider, we once again are facing no help/support to transfer our service to the new provider. Today has only made me realize we need to switch everything else sooner than later.

Original review: March 1, 2019

So, I have had Xfinity mobile service for almost 2 years now. It's wonderful in the sense that $12 per month per gig works out great if you're disciplined. I keep my data turned off and try keeping my son's data turned off. He has been without his phone for a while due to discipline issues. There are so many Xfinity hotspots. It is usually painless. However, don't let the Verizon system fool you. It's rather slow when you are using data as opposed to WiFi. I was in the middle of Denver one day and couldn't even get service. If you travel at all good luck with that.

Now the really bad news, their customer service is horrible to say the least. Over the last month and a half, my phone has quit working 3 time; the service that is. I have been on the phone with customer service countless times, and going to the store to have sim cards replaced. The past 4 days I have been without service, and I run a business. They kept telling me the issue was my Samsung Note 8. It wasn't, and I knew that. You can never get connected to a supervisor, as angry as I was today, I went through 10 reps and 6 disconnected calls trying to get connected to supervisors.

I finally found a kid that actually fixed the problem, stating that "my account was really messed up". They will tell you it can take up to 72 hours to get fixed. They will never call you back or follow up. All in all the $12 a gig per month isn't worth the hell you will have to go through to get issues dealt with in dealing with customer service or the in-store reps who know nothing about technical support. I am switching to another carrier soon.

To boot, I have been trying to get my phone replaced due to a cracked screen. Paid for through Xfinity Mobile. The insurance company Assurant, denied my claim due to misrepresented data. I couldn't understand what the problem was, and Assurant wouldn't talk to me because my personal security data didn't match the information they had from Xfinity. Now I understand, Xfinity had my account data all incorrect, which wasn't lining up with Assurant. It's been a nightmare! You have been warned.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

If I could give them zero stars I would. I've been trying to switch to a new phone at Xfinity mobile. For 2 months the service hasn't been bad but every time you have to deal with customer service you may as well forget about it. No one knows what they're doing. It's a sweet deal as long as you want the same phone for the rest of your life. In the past two months they have charged me for two phones that never shipped and have turned my phone off. All just trying to swap for a new phone. Every time you called they want 72 hours to fix the problem. It's been a long 72 hours.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Don't waste your time. We switched over to Xfinity because of the attractive prices. After 24 hours we cancelled and went back to our previous provider. The one phone we purchased would go into mute mode on almost every call. They charged us a 35.00 restock fee for a defective phone. I spent hours between phone calls about when the sim cards for the other two phones would arrive. After eight days, one arrived. I ended up having to go to the store, another hour of my time to get the one they didn't send. When I called to set up the phones, I was told I'd have to go to the store to get the phones set up. I hung up and called the Comcast number again, because you get a different answer every time you call them, and a representative who actually knew what they were doing set our phones up.

We thought we were okay. Unfortunately my wife's phone had a constant busy signal. She could not take incoming calls. My phone would go mute on almost every call. I spent the next morning on the phone again. Nothing was fixed. By end of day, we were back at our previous provider's store switching my wife's phone back. We ended up paying an activation fee. I thought I could make mine work but after more muted calls I decided to give up. I spent another two hours on the phone trying to get free of Comcast. I was hung up on twice and had to start all over. So that attractive plan isn't worth it if there is zero, I mean less than zero support.

I also lost my number over this. Fifteen years with the same number and now I have to change my contact info. If you think you're going to save money with these guys, you are wrong. It will cost you in the long run. They obviously have zero accountability as far as customer service. The only time I was given a supervisor was when I had something positive to say. The other two times I was hung up on. I have spent more time, wasted more time in the past week with Comcast than in the past fifteen years with my previous/current provider. Sometimes paying forty percent more is worth it.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

The customer service doesn’t try their best to help. My situation is a paid off phone and they won’t help me unlock it without a current account holders CREDIT CARD INFO. Yeah. BS. Paid off in full and took off of the account. I personally can’t do anything to unlock my 800$ iPhone.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I like Comcast as my cable and internet service and I decided to try their Xfinity Mobile department as I wanted a new phone. I wish I had just purchased the Note 8 from the start. But I made the mistake of purchasing the Note 9 and yes this phone is very nice but decided that it really is too expensive so I decided to exchange for the Note 9 to the Note 8 and that's when my nightmare began... I exchanged my phone only 5 days after receiving the Note 9 and their policy states that it's free exchanges within 30 days... This company charged me $350 for a restocking fee. Are they serious here...

For 8 weeks I didn't know where my Note 9 was that I returned to the store. No one knew where it was. I was told many things like oh you damaged your phone there is a damaged code listed so you damaged it. I said no that's not true. I only had my phone 5 days. It was brand new it wasn't damaged. I was asked... "Where is your tracking number for your phone." Excuse me I wasn't given a tracking number. They were making up reasons to charge me for a phone the company didn't we even know where it was. But it does not stop there... This nightmare went on for 8 weeks and fast forward to 8 weeks later I'm still going through it. It's the worst decision I made was to purchase a phone with Xfinity Mobile... I am so depressed about it.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I switched from Verizon to Xfinity about a year ago and I can say that I regret doing so... Yes I was paying more with Verizon but the customer services there were not bad... Xfinity seems to train their people to deny having a problem with service quality just to get rid of you... I have hundreds of dropped and failed calls... My bill does not show all my calls and text and every time stamp on everything is off by 6-7 hours if it is shown on the bill. I tried for months to get them to fix it and they flat out. Either denied it or at best I got some upper level supervisor to admit it is a known issue but they have no clue if it will be fixed... Don’t quit your current provider for Xfinity... Not worth it.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

We drove 3 hours to an Xfinity Mobile store (Delray Beach, Fl.). We purchased an iPhone XR upgrade to our existing iPhone 6. The clerk took the phone out of the box and commenced getting it turned on. When finished he handed back the box in a bag and we left. On the drive home, I opened the box and there was no charging cord or block in the box. I called Xfinity Mobile and they said we would have to drive back to the store. I told them we were 3 hours away and could they mail it. The operator said she would have to check if they could just send me a whole new phone and me send back the original one. She said it would take one day for her to check.

The next day "Andrea" called me back to say they couldn't mail me one and return the old one with the half empty box as they would have to charge me twice and couldn't credit me for the returned box when they received it. She said I needed to drive back to the store. So we decided we would just have to buy another charger as it wasn't worth the total 6 hour drive. Maybe not a biggie, but it's the point!!! Employees not empowered. Can't make decisions. Have no resolution smarts.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

While the mobile service is fine, their customer service is nothing short of totally incompetent. My daughters phone would not stay connected to wifi no matter what we did. I called for a warranty replacement which they agreed to and sent a replacement phone, we were told to use the return label in the box to return the faulty phone. There was no return label in the box, so I called customer service to get one. After an hour on the phone with a girl that could not figure out how to send a label, I was told they were having computer problems and someone would have to call me back.

After 48 hours without a call, we decided to take it to the Xfinity store, where we were told that they can't print us a label nor can we return the phone there, we would have to call customer service. So back to the house I call customer service, where I am now told that agents had misused the FedEx label process and they could no longer send return labels, I would need to go to the store. Back to the store where once again I was told they could not help. After some refusal to leave without a resolution, the store clerk called the customer service and seemingly accomplished a label being sent to my email.

Back at home I open the email to print the label, as the store says they can't, only to find not a label but a link to FedEx website. No label, no return info, nothing. So call customer service again, refused to talk to agent that answered requested a manager. Who informed me that it is true, customer service is not allowed to send FedEx labels due to misuse, that a tier 3 request must be made. So, at this time I am being charged for an additional phone as they still have not figured out a way to get a return label to me. They are not sorry in the least, and have the attitude that I should understand. The kicker is, FedEx won't trust xfinity agents with shipping labels, yet xfinity trusts their agents with our credit card information. Food for thought.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I am facing Incorrect billing issue every month and I have to keep calling Xfinity customer care for rectifying the charges, spending 30 mins every time and still the issue is not resolved.Tried chat option. Phone call till Tier 2 and then social media message. Brief overview of the communication which I had with Xfinity mobile team. Last Month, the issue was resolved after two attempts and got confirmation that it won't repeat again. "Correct. If you see any further charges, please feel free to reach out" -Amy.

This month again the incorrect charges were added in the bills and I contacted Chat option: "The "No Wireless Surcharge" is usually applied monthly, per line, to all Xfinity Mobile lines if the Internet service is cancelled. From what I can see, your Internet account is still active, therefore this surcharge should not apply to any line on your mobile account. This looks like a general account error and I recommend you to contact us by calling at 1-888-936-4968 and escalate the situation to Tier 2, where they will be able to provide you fix this for you and prevent it from occurring every month."

I contacted Customer care via phone and spoke to Tier 2. They confirmed that the issue will be resolved within 24 hrs. Even after 3 days, the issue was not resolved. Whenever I call them they say that it will be resolved within 24 hours. Looks like no one is true to their words in Xfinity mobile team. After getting frustrated, I reached out to Xfinity Facebook messenger and this is what they replied - "I do understand where you coming from, but unfortunately, we don't have the tools and resources to assist you with your concern via social media. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. -Eric" Anyone Listening in Xfinity mobile team or you are just enjoying customer's pain?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

This company is a joke. I can't access my mobile app or online info. I have to call at least 3-4 times a week because they keep screwing up my account. They tell me the address I gave them is not correct and none of my info for my phones is coming up. I'm paying them money every month to not know what is going on with my account. They disconnect my phones on random days and I don't have access to know why or when my due date is. Customer service is a joke. Their reps have no clue about what they're doing. They're rude and very unprofessional. I will never recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

We’ve had nothing but problems since the beginning. I did my research to see what service providers work in my area because we live in a dead zone. It was either Xfinity or one other company. I spent three months researching Xfinity service and checking reviews before I made my decision and upon switching, my service has been horrible, I get dropped calls all the time in my own home and the customer service is a joke. They state they have no flexibility to change my billing date, and their text message system has such poor service that the customer service reps say they don’t receive half the messages. They should have just stuck with TV service and stayed out of mobile phones. That told me my service would be cheaper than my past provider and now I’m paying more.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I have had nothing but issues with Xfinity since we transferred to their service about a year and a half ago. The most recent issue being with an upgrade to my mobile phone. I was told online that I could transfer my number from one of my phones to a new provider, request a new sim and phone number and then upgrade that phone. Not one, but three separate customer service reps said that. We took the phone into a local Xfinity store in Acworth Ga and was informed that no that was not the case.

Once a number is removed from the device it becomes a deadline. The person that we dealt with at the store was extremely rude and unhelpful. Her exact words were "that's your problem". I requested a manager who wasn't any more helpful with the situation. I was informed that I would have to continue paying for the device even though I can't use it any longer and move it to another provider once they unlocked it after payoff. No one wore name tags so you can't even identify who your issues are with.

The manager looked like a customer with jeans tennis shoes and no identification to show he was the manager. Now I understand why. And this is just the most recent issue. My cable service was transferred to our new address when we moved last summer. That was a huge nightmare as well. Due to error on their part my service was unnecessarily disconnected four times and it took almost six months to straighten out that screw up. Long story. As soon as my phone is paid for I'm out. Cable internet and mobile. I would not recommend any of their services to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Xfinity being a new player in market has no understanding and planning for users who travels internationally. They do not offer a plan with higher data usages like Verizon have a plan of $130 (for 2GB data usages). If you were to use Xfinity in China, India and other countries you will pay $300 for 1 GB ($0.30 per MB). If you travel international be mindful of using Xfinity mobile services.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

First thing, they transferred one of my phone numbers to another customer without me cancelling that line, then after 4 escalations on that they bricked 2 out of three phones I'm paying for through them. So I closed the whole account. They continued to charge my account for services after cancellation, and did not send me an invoice to pay off the devices after I requested it. I was promised a refund for the services and it never came.

Last night Xfinity Mobile charged my bank card again, and again they said they approved a refund which was "guaranteed" to be back in my account today. I called today to see where it was and was told it would take a week. I have now had to dispute the charges on my bank account. Stay away from this company. They lie, and at this point are guilty of theft...twice. Since I am not in contract with them for arbitration I am considering legal action. This company is dishonest, incompetent, and needs to be either rebuilt or shutdown.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Incorrect information by a customer service rep about switching to another carrier and porting my phone number, when I still owed money on the phone, has resulted in my phone being "locked" by Xfinity. On 12/18/18 I was told to fill out an unlock request email form, and wait up to 3 days for their response. I did this. After no response, a different rep said I had to pay the balance of the phone ($399) before it could be unlocked. When I agreed to pay it, he said I'd have to wait until I got my next bill (in about a month) because my account was closed. This made no sense!

When I got my bill a few weeks later, and tried to pay it & what I owed for the phone, I was not allowed to pay it ahead of time. I had to wait until the due date. After that day came and I was able to pay the $399 bill, I was told to fill out the email form I had filled out a month earlier because they denied it because my account was closed. When I asked for the Comcast Corporate office # they wouldn't give it to me until I got very angry and threatened a report to the BBB. I called the Corporate office, explained the problem and was told someone would get back to me in 2 days. Again - no phone! It's 1/23/19 or 37 days since this problem began & my phone is still "locked"!! Do not switch to this company!!!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I wish I had the time to write all the b.s. they bbn have put me and my family thru but I don't think anyone wants to hear me whine for 6 hours. Let's just say that the problem is no employee is allowed to resolve a problem if it is against policy. And it seems everything I needed fixed was against policy but their mistake. Switched to unlimited because our data use was high and they switched us back. Now that the billing cycle is closed they say it is against policy to make a credit adjustment after the cycle closes! So their mistake but I pay for it! Don't get this done to you. On top of being lied to so many time because their people have no clue what's going on. They're going to make a mistake on your account sooner or later. I am forced to go to arbitration to resolve a couple hundred dollar screw up of theirs.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I opened 5 lines of service with them. Somehow they created two different accounts. I can only access one account online. I cannot get account information for the other account. They are charging my credit card without providing me a bill. I have spent hours on the phone trying to get it fixed. Most customer service people don't have a clue what is going on. I do not recommend falling for the cheap service. It's not worth the hassles.

Xfinity Mobile Company Information