1.84/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

43 Xfinity Mobile Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Horrible. You better chose another company than this one. Catastrophic customer service. They pass from one side to other and never find a solution to any problem, is the way to make you feel upset and flip the page, Specifically Cape Coral office is a the worst, the manager Erico look at your face and send with one of the representative who is going to make a phone call and NEVER will find a solution. Horrible customer service. This manager should be cleaning floor instead taking care of the store.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Not only is does this company provide the best cell coverage I’ve ever had, their customer service is amazing. They listen to my issues and are caring and always resolve my problems. On top of all that the cost of my plan including my phone is the most affordable I had.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I changed one of my Xfinity mobile line to unlimited on Jan 6, 2019 because I need to use a lot of data for a few days. At that time, the customer service representative told me I need to call back if I want to change back to by the Gig, so I called back to tell him I want to switch back by the Gig for the next billing cycle. And he switched to by the Gig immediately although it is still in the old billing cycle, it caused me have to pay $216 for the data usage. I called back to tell them they made an error, they told me that they can't do anything with that. I asked to talk to the manager, he told me that it is the manager telling him to say that they can't do anything with it, and even their manager's manager can't help me. Then I asked where I can file a complaint to, they gave me some corporate number to call. I called and that is not a number related to these type of thing. They don't really care about the customers.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

My account was never actually opened as I noticed their services would not work for me as they do not include international roaming. Credit for charge on my daughter credit card took long... I had to go to the store and wait almost an hour like 5 times. Now, 6 months later after having solved and cleared this, they are back charging the card in a fraudulent way when I do not even have an account with them... FRAUD!!! And today I read other reviews with similar cases...

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I would give 0 stars if possible. They screwed up and charged the wrong card and now refuse to fix their mistake! I was just on hold for 45 minutes and they hung up on me! I called back and now they just flat out refuse to help at all. Requested a supervisor, still nothing. This is insane as it was their mistake in the first place. Now I am getting emails that my account is past due and they want me to repay the money they refuse to refund! Seriously?!! Don't get Xfinity Mobile. Worst. Service. Ever.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xfinity Mobile?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Their marketing and website states when you are an Xfinity Internet Customer, Mobile Unlimited Talk and Text is included in your Internet Service. My service was installed on 10/31/2018 and as of today, after numerous calls, emails, store visit with Xfinity Store Manager and calls with their Corporate Escalation Dept., I am still being denied access to the INCLUDED Mobile Service I have been paying for. Their answer as to why I'm being denied this service have been numerous - but today's answer was that even though I provided written documentation, advertisements and copy of internet disclaimer - even though it clearly stated multiple places in writing that Unlimited Talk and Text Mobile Service is included, that's not actually what that means.

I have been required to have my credit report pulled 3 times I can prove, which they state my credit is denied, and say that multiple inquiries are not being made - they are only using my initial credit report - which was used to approve me for service? How can my credit now be being declined for a service that was approved for - installed and which I have been being billed for and paying on time for - over three months, with all my cable and internet working just fine in all that time? As a result, I have had to pay another provider $90 for 3 months worth of cell service, supposed to be included in my Xfinity plan that I am also paying for and lost the $150 promo being advertised at the time of my connection of being included on the phone I tried to pay in full for.

I am being charged for included services I'm being denied and have been told to talk to a different person each time I've tried to address this situation, to no avail. The latest reply from Chris ** - Regulatory Specialist is that it says up to 2 lines while pending activation as an internet customer and up to 5 lines once service has been activated - "up to" includes Zero lines - can be approved. Though he admits unlimited talk and text is included - he says customers must be approved for that "inclusion" by an additional credit check approval? Though their marketing material, website nor disclaimers say this anywhere.

Basically saying - you must have your credit pulled for Internet which included unlimited talk and text mobile - even once you are approved for and paying for these services - but then must have another credit report pulled for mobile service - included in that internet service? This has been going on for 70 days - with 9 different reps of Xfinity, who have all bounced me around, told me one thing after another - and not one has held Xfinity to their written marketing and internet statements.

I have reported them to the BBB of Washington DC which handles complaints against Xfinity/Comcast. Their # 202-393-8000 Fax # 202.393.1198. Here is other contact info I've found...maybe it can help someone else... # to Xfinity Corporate Escalation Dept. 844-963-0087. ** - Executive Vice President. ** - Chief Customer Experience Officer.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I am 68-year-old female. I have been used to TracFone for years. I switch to Xfinity mobile and because I don't really need to use the data when I'm out and about. I got a price of $9.99 a month for two years. The phone that came attached to that price is a LG stylus 4. Basically, I'm just paying for the phone for two years and after the two years the phone is mine and all the other services are free. I also have internet, cable, and landline with Comcast that is why after the two years my mobile phone services are free. I have had absolutely nothing but a great experience with Comcast and XFinity mobile in all departments. I am very happy about the price of $9.99. I don't need to use my data when I'm out so I turned my data off immediately when I got my phone and I don't use it. If I go to McDonald's or somewhere where they have Wi-Fi I connect to them but other than that I don't use it that is why my price is lower. I am a very happy customer. I love the phone.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I was going to port over 3 phones to Xfinity. I ordered the phones and never received them. I called back and was told they were returned to the warehouse by FedEx so they refunded my money. 19 days later I was charged again. I called and was told it would be refunded in 3 to 5 days. It has now been 39 days and I am still waiting. I have called every few days and no one seems to know what i'm talking about and 5 or 6 tickets have been created. I just keep hearing, "I'm so sorry" and "I have fixed the problem. Allow 3 to 5 business days."

This is the worst I have ever been treated by any company. I am so disappointed. I have the television, internet and home phone service and never experienced any like this. I just don't understand how they are not on the same page, no one knows anything not tier 1 or tier 2. It's amazing that when I was placing the order the money was out of my account in a heartbeat but I'm now on day 39 without a resolution. This is ridiculous.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Please don't take Xfinity Mobile. Their customer service is worst. They make issues in unlocking. You won't find your Xfinity Mobile account if you move your internet service. Long wait times and no resolution. Trying to cancel all my 4 lines for last 2 days but no resolution. I spent 5 hours with customer service in last 2 days. If you walk-in to the store, they don't care about your issue. Since I moved to new area, my internet account number is changed and they are not able to find my Xfinity Mobile account information but they charge every month. Worst and nightmare. Stay away. Don't ruin your life for $200/$300 prepaid cards.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

First, you CANNOT have an active phone call and browse. We came from AT&T and used that feature surprisingly often, only realizing how often when we swapped to a carrier that cannot provide this beloved feature. Second, when my iPhone battery began expanding, the store pushed me to upgrade and pay full price for a new phone instead of helping me with the warranty swap. Instead, I went to Apple, and got a replacement phone through their warranty swap.

Apple CANNOT activate Xfinity service from their stores, so they sent me away with a phone that I needed to activate at the store, and the store hasn't been able to do this. Apple iTunes loaded, iCloud restored my settings, but NO cell service and I'm out 4 days... The store keeps worrying about IMEI numbers and sim card swaps, and there are complaints about delays in systems updating IMEIs from the customer service phone people. One person suggested I port my phone number to a different carrier then come back to them and see if that works, but I don't think I'll come back. :) Just a circus.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

My new note 9 had a defect in the speaker. No sound! We had the insurance on the phone and we called to get phone replaced. Xfinity Mobile told us that the phone would be replaced. We waited first time and phone never came. We called and they filed us another claim and same thing happened. We called and asked where is our replacement phone? Representative said that phone would come in 1 to 5 business days. Never came. We called again and it was the same issue. They did not know why their systems wouldn't allow us to receive a replacement. We were told at the 3rd call by management that we need to just wait to hear back from them when problem is fixed on their end. We told them that this was our only phone. Xfinity Mobile reps just suggested we just wait until they can fix problem. What do we do now???

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Wow. I’m genuinely SHOCKED to see so many people here writing reviews critical of Xfinity Mobile when a careful reading of them almost ALWAYS makes one conclude that the issues they experienced were NOT the fault of Comcast Xfinity! Being a Comcast tv and internet customer, I walked into my nearest Xfinity Store 1 hour before store closing with my two iPhones that I just had unlocked by my then-current GSM cellular MVNO (AT&T network via another company). Within that one hour both phones’ numbers were ported over, the sim cards were fully activated and the phones properly registered into the network. The ports were accomplished so quickly largely because while I was there the Xfinity employee called the MVNO’s porting department to help speed it up.

Free and unlimited minutes and texting complete with Verizon’s visual and standard voicemail, MMS service, iMessaging, etc. And to date the service has been FLAWLESS - because it is in essence Verizon Wireless repackaged and rebranded, plain and simple. They even allow your phone to have other devices “tethered” to its “personal hotspot” at no additional charge - useful if say you have a tablet, as Xfinity does not yet offer data-only sim cards. I STRONGLY recommend Xfinity Mobile, especially for current Comcast customers.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

My experience with Xfinity Mobile has been horrible. They are a fraud and know nothing about mobile services. The agents who work there have no clue about customers service. They are rude and impatient. If Comcast wants to stay on top they had better close the mobile services because it’s ruining their reputation. I got two phones from them. I guess they were refurbished phones because immediately after a week I could barely pick my calls plus, the phones were changed but the same thing. Now they say they can’t change it. I have to put my phone on speaker to hear the other party.

The network is a mess. They lied they are under Verizon. Well I doubt that because calls hardly ever go thru and it works with the internet, no internet, no calls or even text!! What a sham! The worse part is I was suppose to get a Visa card for the purchase but almost a year after they still haven’t delivered it. If you want to be frustrated or spend 1 hour on the phone every other day then go for Xfinity Mobile but if you don’t want that go and use networks that understand what mobile services is all about! And Verizon you better cut ties before they ruin your reputation!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

The customer service department is absolutely horrible. I tried to order a phone on 12/12/18, they tell you that it will be shipped in two days. I called back on the 14th because I didn't get an email and I wanted to track my package. The gentleman on the phone basically said that the phone was sent yet and it would be shipped the next day. I proceeded to cancel the order and go into the store to purchase the phone, but I couldn't get the phone in the store and nobody knew why. Four days, five calls and three hours later, I finally speak with a supervisor who tells me that there is a fraud alert on my account. Mind you that I have had Xfinity service for six years, but they have to verify my address, id and who I am.

I really wanted to be on the Verizon network again so on Monday the 17th While speaking with the supervisor I order another phone (because I cannot go into the store). Now Wednesday I called to track my phone and of course it wasnt shipped because they sent my email for fraud verification to the wrong email, I waited on the phone for over an hour and half just to get the email sent to my Comcast email not my Yahoo account. Now here it is Thursday and my phone is not due to be shipped until after Christmas because it turns out the fraud review takes three days. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

If you have any type of issue whatsoever, you're screwed. If they tell you that you have to talk to tier 2 department, you're screwed again. The wait time to talk to tier 2 department is ridiculous, and if they offer to have tier 2 call you back instead, that won't happen either. They will never call. They don't care. Oh, but they WILL bill your account each month. I'm so fed up with them. They DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. I'm looking for a different provider and never looking back. I will never recommend them to ANYONE!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018
I ordered a phone from Xfinity Mobile on August the 15th. They sent me the wrong phone. In the process of sending me the correct phone, it got lost at FedEx on August the 24th, and I have not received my phone yet. They've been sending me through changes, changes, and changes. Thank you.
Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

FIRST IF I COULD GIVE THEM A 0 I WOULD HAVE!!! Got my modem from Boost Mobile. Got it home. It wouldn't connect to anything more than a cell phone. Support says it can take up to 24 hours to activate. Waited, called support again. They send out a tech after 5 days later that says the modem is bad, take it back to the store. The store says, "It has been more than 7 days. Call Xfinity for replacement." The rep says I will receive replacement in 5-7 business days. 9 business days later I call only to be told it hasnt been sent. It will be another 5-7 business days. They refuse to refund me per there no refund even though you have no service policy.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Comcast has always been bashed for poor customer service and, in my mind, they're reached a new low. Xfinity Mobile is fine... if you don't run into problems and then need assistance which is only available by phone (and they won't give you a return phone number or email address for you to follow up). I've been battling the billing department over some outrageous international charges that they aren't able to verify for me, and the response is more "thoughts and prayers" than service. I've placed a half dozen calls and each time receive a promise of follow-up that Xfinity Mobile immediately breaks. The pricing of this product -- its main attraction -- isn't worth it when you need to resolve a billing question and your service vendor won't help you. It's better to pay a bit more and have an AT&T, Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile store to go into and service people to talk with face-to-face.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I was suckered in to purchase an iPhone to join Xfinity mobile. I was abused, cheated, misused and suckered. I was told that I would have this great service for less money in that I could use Xfinity "Hot spots" and save money. I was told that I could use this service effortlessly. This service does not work and I spent two weeks trying to get the service to work. I went to the Xfinity office and was told that the service that I was trying to get was not possible. I was not only a victim of Fraud. Xfinity must have some kind of system. Whenever I would call the company I would get the best service. When I tried to turn that iPhone back. The company got outright Funky, abusive, and rotten. Do not trust Xfinity and their mobile claims regarding saving you money with their data and hot spots is is a sham and a con job.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

We had our ID stolen and they made us feel like we were the ones who stole it. Worst customer service I have ever had in over 50 years. Order has been canceled and we will go with another carrier. I would NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THIS SERVICE.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I was planning on porting my AT&T number and my grandson's Metro number over to T-mobile, but I met a person who worked for Comcast and she said she really liked Xfinity Mobile. I was waiting for Black Friday for some deals. I opted to check out the Xfinity store and get more info. The woman I had dealt with was cold, disinterested, and not helpful at all. She did not seem to work for any type of commission. She did not offer to show me phones, to ask if I was porting numbers, did not tell me about any extra things they offered, or any Black Friday promos.

Completely against my gut feeling, I went for the $200 gift cards (after 3 months of good standing, auto paid service). After I had to ask her about phones, she started to port my numbers. I waited for over 1.45 hours (The time est on the website said 45 mins total) only for her to tell me I needed to take my stuff over to the waiting area because it was taking too long and she should be helping other people.

I waited about 20 more mins and she called me back stating there was an issue with my grandson's number and it was probably Metro's fault. I called them and they stated the number had been successfully ported. Then the woman "helping me" said that they were dealing with a system upgrade or something to that effect and I would have to wait for no longer than 24 hours and maybe come back! I asked to speak to her supervisor and she said "she prob can't help you but I'll get her". She walked over and spoke to another lady who was with another customer, came back over to me and said that her supervisor was very busy and suggested I go home and call the 888 number she offered me.

I left frustrated needless to say. I went home and tried to contact someone about the issues I have been having. I called and was put in a 17-24 min hold to speak with someone. I waiting for about 16 minutes and I was hung up on. I called back several times and finally was able to speak to someone, only to be hung up on again. I called again and spoke to someone to assured me that if we lost connection he would call me back.

I found out that they had lost my grandson's number because they deactivated it somehow and that he was going to do his best to "TRY" and get it back. I was on the phone with him for over 40 minutes. He told me that they were working on it and that it may take up to 24 hours to get it and someone will text or call me in the am about the number. No one called or texted, of course, and I had to call and do more holding while they were looking into to it.

After all my frustration and aggravation I spoke to someone who finally fixed the issue and got the number back. I asked to speak to someone about compensating me for everything and I was insulted with a $35 credit. I bought 2 iPhone XRs and set up 2 new lines and had the most horrible experience and all that was worth was $35. I told them to keep it and I would just tell anyone and everyone who was interested how the company was doing business.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Xfinity mobile is the worst phone service. They overcharged me on a bill in September that I have already paid. When I look over my phone bill and notice it I call to Xfinity on 11/11/18 where they noticed I was overcharged 144.00 as well they said they would refund me. I checked a couple days later still no refund. I called back in to Xfinity they told me they credited my account 144.00 instead of putting it on my card. I informed them it was suppose to be put back on my card because that’s where they took it off from. I also informed them that since November I have a new card.

Xfinity said first it had to go back on the same card it was taken from so I went to my old bank and still Xfinity didn’t refund my card after they said they put it back on my card. On 11/27/18 I spoke to a supervisor in the Tier 2 department named Connie and she guarantee my money would be refunded to the card on file by Thursday. Here it is 11/29/18 and I still don’t have my refund and everyone I call in someone says something different. DON'T GET XFINITY FOR MOBILE SERVICE. 18 days later and I still don’t have my refund just hearing excuses about this stupid update that made the service worst!!!!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Tried their new text chat service to resolve having my phone unlocked on a fully paid and cancelled line. Was told by the "service" rep that I would have to reactivate my service to unlock my phone. When I questioned this, saying it seemed odd that they would not have suggested that I unlock my phone at the time of my cancellation. He assured me that he was correct. I asked to be escalated to a supervisor and told me unless I maintained a professional chat he would disconnect me. I stated I am professionally asking to be escalated. At this time he informed me all managers were busy. I offered to hold which I did for about 30 minutes and he once again said no supervisors were available but rest assured I had been given the right information.

I once again asked to be escalated to which he replied... "I have not heard from you in several minutes so I will have to end this chat," and did. I was then reassigned to another agent (not a supervisor) who told me that there is no escalation point in chat and I had to call the 800 number which he provided. I called that number and it was for Comcast Enterprise systems who told me I dialed wrong and to try again, which I did and once again got the same person who finally transferred me to a customer service agent who unlocked my phone within 3 minutes of calling. Time spent 3 hours. Frustration level... immeasurable. Kudos to be them for being totally committed to being wrong however.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I'm on disability for MS. I asked them to change my billing due date to coincide with the timing of my check. They insist they can't. Why can't a huge communication company do this to help their customers? All the other companies I do business with change due dates. I'm sure it's not computer issues. It's just sucky customer service. I will be dumping them once my phone is paid off.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

It has been a year since I brought my iPhones over to Xfinity as a quad play and I wanted to bring my cellular iPad over as well, but they did not accept it. I have to have it over with AT&T so now I have two bills for mobile coverage. When are you going to get with it and set up cellular coverage for iPads?

Resolution response: Nov. 24, 2018

I called Customer Care again today and asked them directly to connect to Tier 2 and they did and Tier 2 answered this time and might have done something which fixed my account. Now I am able to access my online account page and see billing and other info.. Still waiting to see how they will pay back the extra bill I was paying each month because of this glitch...

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I've been calling the Xfinity Mobile customer care service because of the following main issue. When I try to access my account online through PC as well as Mobile, it displays that I am not a Xfinity mobile customer. All of this is, I guess, because I moved from the state I had taken the connection to a different state. I called them up and changed the internet. I've been calling the "Mobile Customer care" (which is different from the internet customer care) to switch my address and other details. I've called them up for more than 10 times now and the following are the patterns:

Most of the time they get all my "new" details and say everything is updated and I will have to wait 2 days to see it in effect. I wait more than 2 freaking days and its the same old story again. They blame it on a "System transition" and give me dates within which I can see a "positive result" but that day has never come up yet. A couple of times the agent says I am not an Xfinity customer rather A Verizon customer and therefore I cannot be helped. I regret switching to Xfinity Mobile. It's one of the most stupid decisions I've taken in a long time. I don't have complaints about the service, it's been mostly good for me but the customer care sucks. I am looking for ways to take fix it once and for all and will updated if possible...

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Long time Comcast customer to the tune of $200+/mo. in services, excited by the savings potential offered by Xfinity mobile service (i.e. $12/gig). Brought my wife's account and mine over from AT&T via new phones several months ago. Service is OK, but our data usage has gone way up despite our not having changed our habits, so anticipated savings not really happening.

Then tried to bring over two of my children's accounts, one via BYOB device with new Xfinity SIM card and one new phone purchase. Total nightmare and utter shipwreck. After over 3.5 hours on phone with customer service, including 1.5 hours tonight, I'm left with two kids whose existing phones have been rendered inoperative for over 24 hours by Comcast's complete incompetence with no resolution in sight.

Will be taking the whole account back to AT&T and looking to bring my relationship with Comcast to an end overall. I don't think I can remember experiencing this level of incompetence and complete lack of concern for the problems they are causing in my entire adult life. MY TWO CENTS ON THE EXPERIENCE...STAY AWAY FROM XFINITY MOBILE AT ANY COST!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I called Xfinity to tell them I need to file an insurance claim because there was a white light going across my phone when I swipe and callers were saying they couldn’t hear me when I'm on speaker phone. So they said sounds like a warranty issue. They sent me a new phone, and I sent the old one in. Mind you I'm paying them 12 dollars and something a month for insurance. The next thing I know I call in one day to pay my bill and it’s 800 something dollars. I'm like, "Why is my bill 800 dollars."

They claim my phone had some water damage. I'm like, "My phone is suppose to be waterproof 1, and I have insurance. Just give me back the phone and I will claim my insurance." Honestly I workout, so I'm thinking maybe there was some sweat in the phone which they never showed me proof of the actual water damage. I asked them why didn't they tell me prior to billing me, because my phone worked perfectly fine besides the speaker phone issues and white light I was seeing while swiping. They had no answer. Then I said, “Ok give me my phone back,” they said they don’t have the phone. And I'm like, "That's so unfair."

Here are my issues. 1. I pay for insurance which covers water damage. 2. I had the phone around 9 months which is around 270 dollars already paid off since I pay for my phone monthly. Around 30 a month. 3. I was charged the full phone fee. 4. I never got a call or to see water damage, or given a chance to dispute the water damage. 5. My phone is suppose to be waterproof. 6. They sold my phone. 7. They kept the phone. Basically they tell you to send in for warranty, then steal your phone which is insured and try to make you pay an extra 7 hundred something to them. This is a total RIP off and I'm so disappointed. I had to cancel my service. There is no way I'm paying them an extra 7 hundred for a phone I don’t get to keep.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I've been with Xfinity Mobile for few months. First hiccup was I was told they could bring my old phone number over, once I received my new phone I'm told "NO CAN DO". I recently went to South Africa on a philanthropy trip. Prior to leaving I checked on international services. I enable the services on October 3rd, traveled 24 hours arrived on the 5th. By Friday my phone was shut off for suspicious activity. I explain to security and customer service that I'm in South Africa and have the international plan therefore my phone should not be cut off. I also gave them the time frame I'd be there.

Two days later same thing - phone cut off. This happened 5 times over the course of two weeks. I reach out to corporate about this, the review my bill and to my surprise I now have a bill that's over $2K, yes that right $2,000. I calculated $520. I was a former AT&T customer with a pricey bill but know for a fact international plans are MUCH cheaper. They need leave the mobile business to the pros. Beyond pissed, paying this ridiculous bill and switching back.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I called Xfinity to get a home phone to go along with my internet. After getting the home phone I was told about the Xfinity mobile plan. The representative told me if I wasn't happy with the phone I had 3 days to cancel without penalty. I said ok. My wife came home from work that evening and said we didn't need another phone because we already had 2. I called back the very next morning and canceled the order before they had a chance to ship the phone out of the store. Well they shipped it anyway. When I spoke to a representative before receiving the phone she instructed me not to sign for the phone and it would just be shipped back to them. I said ok. So when the phone arrived I didn't sign for it. However after a short period I saw I was being billed $35 for the phone.

When I called and asked what the charge was for, they said it was a restocking fee. I was never told anything about a restocking fee, only that I wouldn't have a charge as long as I canceled in time. I explained to them that I only made the order because I was assured I wouldn't be charged. They told me because I didn't have an account with them there was nothing they could do to refund my money but if I had an account with them they could give me a credit. So if they weren't wrong why would they give me a credit? So I was lied to and basically just railroaded for $35. Not only am I going to contact BBB but will inform as many people as I can about how this company does people.

Xfinity Mobile Company Information