1.39/5
Based on 67 reviews that contain star ratings

77 C Spire Wireless (formerly Cellular South) Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Phone purchased on Coast of MS and it works some of the time there but when you travel it is horrible. Missed texts and no signal to use internet. Wish I would of never changed my previous service. Finally out of contract so good-bye C- Spire here shortly!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

3 weeks ago. I went into store due to phone being stolen. I was told I didn't have insurance. I believe I did or I did something wrong. I've had both AppleCare and insurance for last 10 yrs. I ask, "What can I do then." I was told to drop my plan add insurance and in 60 days I can file a claim. I was told if I even have an old phone. I couldn't put it on the account, because it would mess up the claim. That I would have to go with Cricket or something like that for the 60 days. I called someone in corporate and was told, "No. That won't work." Then called call center. Was told it would work. I asked for a supervisor and said, "Is there anything I can do if I have to go to another carrier? I'm cancelling you guys and going with them." Was told to call Brightstar in 24 hrs and see what they can do. Supervisor says they left notes on my account.

Call Brightstar 24 hrs later. They can't see my account. I gave them the IMEI #. Still can't find it. I call call center again and ask for a supervisor again. Asked about the 60 days and file on insurance again. She said, "No. That won't work." That's insurance fraud. That she would refund the insurance. I asked her, "Is there anything that can be done for me, or to get my lost phone replaced. For being a 20 yr customer. Or just for what you guys are putting me through." She says, "I can't. I'll have to talk to someone else." I said, "OK. Just as long as you call me back and let me know."

I've had 2 different C Spire reps not call me back. Yes I'll call in an hour. Calls back. Says they're running behind. No answer yet. I ask, "Will it be today." Yes! Should be. Once again never heard back. Now I guess Monday I'll have to call and talk to another person, and start all over again. This is ridiculous, if you can't help me tell me. Or is this how you get rid of 20 yr loyal customers. I left some out. I just don't understand.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Yes this company is fake as hell. Just takes your money. I went there in July cause I got a postcard in the mail stating you can get an iPhone SE with prepaid 40 plan if you transfer a line. No such thing. They gave me a Samsung J3 phone. I paid 90 upfront. She gave me a form to mail in for my rebate on the phone for 50.00 and within 7 days the phone stop working the speaker to hear from it. They did nothing but let my service days run out and I refuse to pay and I had no working phone. And so they won't give me my rebate. Bull.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I had ATT for 20 years and I changed to save $40 a month. It’s not worth it!!! I will gladly pay the difference. Can’t get service anywhere. Please pay attention to this before you change. I hope this helps someone.

Original review: June 4, 2018

We had AT&T Uverse internet for years. When we moved to a neighborhood where C Spire high speed fiber optic internet, we got on a 2-year contract to experience the new, innovative ultra high speed internet and agreed to pay $90/month (which is pretty crazy already to pay this much for the internet alone). When the technician came and installed it, he told us we were getting ~ 700 Mbps for download. We didn't know what the numbers meant, but was excited to get on the internet to check it out. To our surprise, the internet was VERY SLOW. Slower than the internet we had had with regular AT&T Uverse at 4 different locations in 3 different cities. We're very busy, in school and working and didn't even think to call about it.

One year and $1080 later, I was talking to my neighbor who pays $30/month for the internet with AT&T, and we did the internet speed test at her house and they were getting ~35 to 40 Mbps. When I did it at our house, I was only getting ~60-65 Mbps. I looked up fiber optic internet and saw that fiber optic internet speed can get up to 1 Gbps (1000 Mbps). 60 Mbps surely isn't anywhere near 1000!!

I finally called C Spire customer service. The C spire representative wanted to try rebooting the system. I checked the speed afterward and was still getting ~65. When asked about termination, she said since we're on a 2-year contract, we have to pay $300 termination fee. She said there were no guidelines to compensate or accommodate customers for their faulty service and she could have her supervisor call me to try to resolve this issue, but as far as she knows, I would have to pay $300 termination fee after paying $90/month for slow crappy internet.

We have NOT been getting the speed (NOWHERE near) C Spire had promised us, and yet, at this point, as far as I know, they're NOT going to do anything to compensate us for it or at least waive the termination fee? How wrong and crappy is that?? Sure, I've had issues with AT&T in the past too (mostly billing). But they always had some solution (promotions or gift card, etc.) to compensate me for their mistakes. I absolutely cannot recommend C Spire, neither their fiber optic internet. I'm beyond angry and disappointed. We'll see how things go with the supervisor tomorrow.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cellular South?

Original review: May 12, 2018

Roughly two years ago C Spire let someone take over my account posing as a relative who wanted to be added on my account. They let them change passwords and even cut off my phone then letting them purchase 3 iPads two phones. I have caught much grief over this and matter of fact had a stroke December 2017 causing me paralysis. Does anyone know a good lawyer? There’s a lot more but have no room here. The person who did this got fired but no apology. This is gross negligence. They did not even try to contact me.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I have been with C Spire for the past 2 years and I’m running like hell away from them. They do not offer 4g capabilities in Tn and is very limited in Ms. I was paying over a 120 bucks a month for service I could barely use. I could not talk and surf on the web at the same time! Could not receive or send photos while on the phone and lord I my internet was so freaking slow. A lot of the time my phone was inoperable. I would frequently lose calls as well. When I would call into customer service they swore there was no problems with the service. When I received a promotion and was about to move out of town I found out C Spire did not have any towers in Nashville. I was going to take my phone to Verizon (since it was paid off) and get service with them. Verizon checked my IMEI # and I was told the phone was unlocked and could be used.

When I called C Spire to get my account number, the rep automatically knew I was leaving and tried to convince me to stay even after she confirmed that there was no service in Nashville. When Verizon tried to activate my phone on their network. C Spire has locked my phone! Due to this I had to buy a whole new device! Please stay away from them! They are not worth the headache!

Original review: March 28, 2018

I called to unsuspend a line that I suspended less than 24hrs! I was asked for a four digit pin that was supposed to be taken off my account, because I did not set up! I had to personally go into store multiple times within a two month period! The representative assured me that I would not have to go through the hassle any more pertaining to my account and she would put a memo on my account. Have to constantly call because service is slow or when My bill is paid service runs slower than EVER! I am signed up for unlimited data and C Spire has made the mistake and had my plan set up for pay as you go more than once! The only crew member that was able to fix my issue was ROBERT! Thanks. We will see how it turns out! He is a very understanding and patient crew member!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Local service, AT&T & others' signals & customer service are sorry. I have been across the USA on business & always had great service with C Spire. The people at C Spire all speak English & listen without an attitude.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I have been a customer of CSpire for years (began when it was Cellular South). I have been out of contract for a while and enjoyed the lower cell phone bill not being under contract. I decided to finally upgrade all of our phones. The website said I could upgrade my wife and son's phones to an iPhone 7 (which was an upgrade from what they had) for $49. Upon checking out, it further showed I would get a $49 credit (thus making the phone "free"). There are two visible columns that indicate what you will owe that day, and what your monthly charge will be.

Upgrading three phones, it showed my monthly charge would be "$0". GREAT... so I thought. A few days later, I got my monthly bill and it had almost doubled. When I communicated with CSpire I was given the most ridiculous 'twisted logic' I have ever heard. Evidently, I received a $75 per month credit when I was NOT under contract. When I entered into a contract, that credit was no longer vanished. So... I could have remained month to month and simply went with another company, but because I chose to renew with them for two years I am "rewarded" by a higher cell phone bill?

My response to them was: "...So, technically, I'm paying for the new phones". In any other industry, renewing service would result in a discount if anything. When people rent an apartment and renew their lease, their rent is LESS than the person who stays under no lease and rents month to month. I DESPISE untruthful advertising designed to use semantics to beat customers out of money. There was nothing wrong with my previous phones, and I could have left things as they were had I known that the 'free' phones were going to actually cost me $1800 in higher bills over the next two years.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I am personally on a grandfathered plan with AT&T, but my wife has been with C Spire for a long time. But as I have paid her bills and attempted to get new phones, I have noticed C Spire employs the same tricks and normal monopoly-type tactics AT&T does, which strikes me as odd for such a small company. After seeing two bills and the same amount of unhelpful customer service from both companies for six years, I can't imagine what the actual benefit would be to pick C Spire over any of the big ones.

Anyway, since the phone companies have done away with free phone upgrades entirely, I have been buying used phones from eBay for myself, my mom, my aunt, brothers, and sister. That includes four different phones just for me. We have never had any issues swapping phones for AT&T. So, my wife's camera on her phone breaks, and it’s three years old, so I say it's time for a new one.

C Spire offers the same full price phone offers as AT&T, so I decide to get one off eBay. We get it in, and you can't activate a C Spire phone yourself without things like "order numbers" or a receipt from C Spire. So we drag into a C Spire store. I am surprised to see two employees spend over an hour trying to activate the phone. They both scratch their heads with "it just won't connect to the network..." I mention I got the phone off eBay, and they both immediately respond it's probably a blacklisted phone. I told them I checked the IMEI # with multiple sources that said it was clear, but I knew that wasn't going to help any. So, I returned the phone and got another phone from eBay, this time checking the IMEI first, just in case there were any red flags.

We go to the C Spire store, and the employee has the same issues and can't figure it out. Before we spend any more time, I reveal it was purchased off eBay. All of a sudden, they know exactly what the issue is: a stolen phone. Okay, I am upset at this point. So we grab my wife's mother's back-up phone that was previously upgraded a few months ago, and try it again. I tell them "I bought this one off eBay." Same issue, and a claim it is stolen or has an unpaid account attached to it. I reveal the phone actually came from the account holder, and was just replaced. I got some nervous looks, and like magic, they were able to activate the phone... Unbelievable.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

The C Spire Wireless services are terrible sometimes, especially if the weather is bad. Also the prices are too high and trying to upgrade before your two years is up is horrible.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

C Spire is okay in local area but when you leave town is when the service fails. You can call most everywhere but don't try to post on local media, send picture text, ain't happening. Changing back to Verizon as soon as possible.

Original review: June 14, 2017

This is to be the WORST all the way around. My fiance had been a customer since they were Cellular South. He bought one of their first (6th) phones almost 20 years ago. When I moved here, I left AT&T and merged my phone into my fiance's, C-Spire plan. No contract. The bills were always outrageously higher than told. You can't call any of their stores. All customer service calls are routed to a central customer service center and they can't even connect you to a store. So if you dealt with someone in the store, who promised to do something for you, you best get their direct cellphone number before you exit the store to follow up because they don't EVER get back to you. That happened to me several times. ☹️

When I initially bought a new cellphone from them last December, I specifically asked to "pay off" the phone in CASH. I later discovered that they financed it to "lock me in". I showed them! I sold the phones and took the $ to pay them off! We were lied to and told none of our phones were under contract. When I dropped the first phone line they charged us an early termination fee of $180.00. They said that they couldn't confirm whether or not he had a contract still because the tornado took all their files. Regardless, I was still stuck with the fee.

WHAT REALLY KILLED THE RELATIONSHIP WITH C-SPIRE: I requested how to change our consumer account to a business account. Was given the wrong information about what I was required to submit. Every time I submitted paperwork to corporate, it was rejected. They ran me around for two weeks when I finally called AT&T and started my business account there. AT&T appreciates my business and didn't make me jump through a million hoops to open the account. I would understand if I was asking for a bunch of equipment/phones, etc but I wasn't. All I wanted was to change the account to business so I could get a good easily identifiable phone number to put on my truck and use on my website.

I sold both phones on eBay and went to pay them the final bill off today 6/13/17 at the location where the satellite store is set up off HWY 42. They have taken my debit card before, but since I was trying to close the account, they didn't accept my payment. They'd only accept CASH! Well the one time I paid in cash (March or April) they didn't record it and tried to double bill me with a late fee. Of course, I didn't have a receipt bc their "system was down" the day I paid. They know me very well and know that I always pay in person every month. So they checked their reconciliation for the day I said that I paid, and they were almost exactly over for the amount of my payment, which means whoever took my payment didn't post it to my account, but put the cash in their register.

So why would I ever trust payment in cash again? I'm headed to another location to finalize closing this account and unlocking the final iPhone that I sold. I hope this helps at least one person make an educated decision whether or not to become a C-Spire customer. Account with C-Spire officially CLOSED and phones are unlocked! Yeaaaaa! 6:00 pm today 6/13/17! Thanks! ☺️

Original review: April 22, 2017

I have talked to several of my girlfriends and they all say the same thing. Women are not told the total truth about the charges on a phone. I went in and he could tell that I did not know a lot about charges. However I finally got $324.00 dollars of charges! It should be our advantage to upgrade to a new phone! NO it cost you way more money regardless of how good of a customer you are! My bill was supposed to be, he said around $80 + tax each month. I am waiting to see if all those so called "one time charges" will not be on my bill next month. I told him I wanted the same plan but upgrade cost me not $65.00 a month but this month $141.36. Way more than I was told.

Original review: March 11, 2017

Phone Service: Far better than AT&T mobile and I live in as rural an area as it gets. Can also seem to make and receive calls anywhere at any time. I haven't had a problem with calls dropping either. About as reliable as landline calling. 5 out of 5 stars. Internet Connectivity: The later (after 1 AM) you use the internet, the more inconsistent it is; you may not be able to use it all very, very late. Also, during the day and normal night hours (before 1 AM), it seems to stay connected almost all of the time. Plus, I haven't seen it go a day without being able to use it. 3.5 stars out 5 stars, because I like to use the internet very late sometimes. And I know I'm not the only one.

Internet/Data specifics: I still use 3G, but--the way I understand it is--.5 Mbps DL and UL both are slow even for that technology. If internet speed is important to you, make sure you ask when you sign up about what you can expect in a 3G connection compared with a 4G one. Then, choose a 4G or 4GLTE phone, if internet speed is important and be set up for it. Basically, if you need it for video (whether that be for work or otherwise) or modern gaming, then you need a REAL 4G internet connection (not one that is advertised to be but throttled down greatly). And they may lie to get your business. Perhaps, you should take a recorder with you; now, that's an idea. 2 out of 5 stars.

Policies: Our phones are under unlimited data plans. As with most, tethering (using your phone's internet for PC) requires a plan and I'm not sure they have one. I've looked online to see their pricing for tethering, but have yet to find one. If they don't have one, this will be a problem for me. Without a plan, they charge $10 or $20 for 1GB of tethering. I can't remember which. In order to update the modern PC operating system and its program files (AN INVALUABLE INTERNET SERVICE), it may require far more data than that. Then, you may need it for video use as a work-at-home opportunity, talking to relatives, and/or have kids into videos/gaming, etc.

Thanks be to God that you don't need tethering to download or save files, there are Apps and browsers that do this (may require unlimited data). Still, as you can see, tethering for the necessary things can quickly add up to 10 or more GBs (if you reside in a rural setting and have trouble getting an ISP worthy of note)! Which could add up to $200 or more to your phone bill--if there is no plan! I reside in very rural MS and have run out of options for PC internet except for scam copies like AT&T, Dishnet, DirecTV, HughesNet, Exede, unpopular scam companies, etc. Almost all have scathing reviews across the board!

Tethering has become the only option for me that I can see. And C SPIRE might not have a plan. And we're under contract! If tethering is or could be important to you in the near future, make sure they have a tethering plan that meets your needs at a price that you can afford. I rate C SPIRE'S POLICIES a 2.5 out of 5 stars, because (at least) they do have unlimited plans at a pretty fair price.

Verdict: Better for phone calls (5 rating) than Internet and not too bad with internet (2.5 rating average), either. We've never had to call CS; it's very user-friendly and "sturdy"! I would recommend C SPIRE--if you need both phone and internet (or want it very badly) after asking the above internet questions that you are satisfied.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

C Spire will promise you anything for another customer. Their claims of service in my area were fraudulent. No two ways about it. When two years were up my service got worse. I enjoy 230 Kbps as a treat. Usually not that good. At their Starkville office I was told they had switched to lowband LTE in their rural areas. Told a new phone might help and there was a sweet two year deal to buy another. In West Point I asked about buying the phone I own and was told it would work fine at my house. Their policy is one of fraudulent claims. Contact your Public Service Commissioner.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I went into the Brandon MS store on Jan3rd and tried to get help but instead my 18 month old child was pushed by a C Spire employee. And then a phone was thrown back at me. I took my baby and left. Called customer service but got no results.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

They have the best network for my area, good data plans, have installment agreements that don't require a contract and competitive rates. C SPIRE is innovative, has a good selection of products, a great network, and different billing options, in addition to good customer service.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

I have been with C Spire for a long time when it was Cellular South. I had no problem with them but C Spire, it's customer service is bad. They try to rush you off the phone, half-help you with the problem. My bill was due on the Dec.12. I was cut off that day. I think it should be a 5 days past the due date before you are cut off, and when you call and ask about been cut back on and you will pay tomorrow. The first thing come pay your bill and it will. Every month my phone is cut off because my pay period don't fall on my due date and I'm tired of it. We are already being overcharge. For a example: data plan 100.0, phone, 27.15 per month, 17.17 for a tablet. I was told I got to pay 20.00 per month so I can use the phone, 10.00 per month to use the tablet. This is some bull. No discount for a job you work for because my job everybody get discount from all the local phone company. I'm tired. I think it time to move on to another phone company.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

This started sometime back with CSpire Wireless and will try and keep it brief and to the point. I have been a long time customer of CSpire since the Cellular South days of operation. Well, months ago my wife's phone had a cracked screen that was pretty bad. I went by CSpire Wireless store in Brookhaven Ms and they told me I did not have insurance on her phone. O really? So what is that charge for insurance I have been paying every month on my bill supposed to be along with the additional apple care that I felt pressured into getting when I purchased the phone? So, after being told that insurance didn't cover her phone and neither did the apple care, I left after being told it would cost $300.00 to replace the screen. I replaced the screen with a aftermarket from Amazon, which did pretty well for a while until it developed a crack in the corner. This whole time my wife is monitoring our CSpire Bills to confirm we are being billed for insurance.

So, my wife returns to CSpire where the rep agrees that we do have insurance and he will help handle the warranty claim. Well Great, not quite! The phone is replaced and now two months later I receive a email stating that the damage was not covered under warranty and they will be my account $79.00 for the repair. HMMM??? The money isn't so important. I will pay the charge. However look at CSPIRE. I feel as though you have damaged our trust, yours as a company, and mine as a consumer. I will be dropping all non-required charges such as insurance and apple care. Programs just don't work to the consumer’s advantage. Also did I fail to mention my contract is about to expire, and I will be researching your replacement. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

I have been with C Spire two years now. I realized that my phone had been turned off. I honestly forgot to pay my phone bill. I called and spoke to a representative to asked could I get a extension on my bill until tomorrow. I was told they could not restore my service once it was suspended. I knew this was a lie due to other phone companies I have been with in the past. I was just asking for my service to be cut back on until the next day. It wouldn't even been 24 hours. After this I will be switching back to T-Mobile. This service sucks... People have situations and I need a company that understands that.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2016

I have stayed with C Spire for a long time now, maybe 9 years give or take, because they offered something competitors did not: good customer service. That has changed drastically in recent months and I believe it is now time for me to change service. C Spire's cell service is nothing spectacular and is not as good as Verizon or AT&T. I have had several issues since October 2015 and customer service leaves a lot to be desired. They want to force everything online for self-support yet when I walked into one store last week and one store today, the people standing around playing, throwing balls in the air, chatting, and killing time. Look like they need some work to do. Yet, I walked out last week and today completely helpless and still with a broken phone.

Self-support is fine but they need to flexible and make sure their website is adequate for self-support. I have too many issues with C Spire to bore people with the details here. My point is that they used to be good but now they aren't. I need better coverage for travelling and have tolerated C Spire's limitations because of loyalty to a local homegrown company but now that their business goals are changing, it's time for me to change services and at least get better coverage when travelling.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

I was told in April, 2016 that I qualified for a FREE phone upgrade. I had been looking at the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. I went to C-Spire today (8/20/2016) to get the Note 7 and was told that I would have to sign a new contract and pay for the phone over 2 years. That WAS NOT what I was told back in April. I have 3 months left on my contract, which is ended this October. Come November, I am going to AT&T just as fast as my contract expires. This is twice I have been mislead by C-Spire. The third time is my fault.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

C Spire service is awful!! IPhone drops calls and do not even try to watch a video because it stops and starts constantly!!! We have 3 iPhones with them and it's like this with all 3!! I would not recommend them to nobody!! We have called them several times and stayed on the phone with customer service for very long time periods just to have call dropped and they do not care, or even call you back!! I'm gonna find another service because I'm tired of paying out all this money and not having better service!!!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2016

If I could give them a negative star review I would!! My son's phone was damaged after he ran over with a lawn mower. I called customer service to check on apple care. The rep said I would have to fill out a warranty claim online. I voiced my concerns and complaints with this. I had changed my sons service from AT&T for the very reason you could not get taken care of in house. I have myself been a c spire customer since early nineties when it was cellular south.

I explained to rep I was 7 hours away from my son on a work trip and I needed his phone replaced... Well no go and she said it's real easy to do online - NO, the problems go on... I had to wait until I arrived home to a real computer and do claim. I had the phone being sent to my sons girlfriends work address. Well guess what - they messed that up too!! Now the phone is at my old address that is an hour from me and an hour from my son. So I will have to drive because nobody contacted me about the address with ups and the delivery. I could go on and on and on. I would drop them over this and the fact they scammed all of us who should have been grandfathered into unlimited data etc. They have the best signal service where I work so I am stuck. Long time disappointed customer!!! Let someone else come along with better service and I'm done.

Original review: July 25, 2016

The worst experience ever. I have been with C Spire for 10 years and I can say that this is the worst experience I have ever went through with a business. They do not value their customers at all. I went into the store because my phone was broken. The customer service representative (Jimmy) did not process my claim accurately. He filed a warranty claim instead of an insurance claim, in which was not good, because the warranty claim was denied and left me having to pay $325.00 instead of the insurance deductible of $199.00. Once in the store the manager seen the error and attempted to clear it up. Well let us say a week has passed and the phone quit working. Not good, so I go back to C Spire and they inform me that they can do nothing about a defective phone.

So, what was the outcome. It was not time for my upgrade and I was forced to upgrade my phone and they moved me from my two year contract that I had been on for 10 years due to no fault of my own and I still had to spend out of pocket another $200.00 plus. Being a single mother I must say $200.00 is not easy to come by so imagine $400.00 yes that is what you all have gotten from me. Not to say that the employees do not care but I must say not even the owner or VP. It seems to me is that C Spire is ripping people off and forcing them to be in contracts and purchase phones. It surprises me that a big company such as C Spire does not have onsite technicians for problems with phones that they send out instead they say just buy a new one.

That is their way of problem resolution after customers pay insurance every month and then on top of that paid $199.00 for insurance deductible for a phone that did not work 2 months. I was not able to use my phone for over 3 days, which was a loss of 3 days of business and money and to go into the store and have to spend more money was unacceptable. The store manager was willing to do all he could to rectify the situation, however, the Esecuritel people were not helpful at all and did not care. Which is another problem because I have been paying for this insurance for 10 years and to see that it is not good makes me wonder why does C Spire still contract with them when they are obviously causing more problems with their customers than assisting them.

Original review: July 11, 2016

C Spire is unreliable, their customers services is a Zero. Whatever you do, don't trust C Spire. Take your business someplace else. They have you on the phone for hours and the people that works their store cannot help you unless you are signing a contract or purchasing a phone. They are no help with services after the sale. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Original review: June 23, 2016

My billing period was from (specifically) May 7, 2016 to June 7, 2016. My (unlimited) plan was changed May 8, 2016 with no notification. I received a letter in the mail May 21st that was dated by C SPIRE on May 17th. My plan was changed from unlimited to 1GB outside service area with overages of $100 per GB after 1GB. It is not acceptable to change a contract without notification. I don't feel I should've accrued charges until I was notified. I don't feel I owe any data overages for data used between May 7, 2016 to May 21, 2016 when I was notified. Today is June 23, 2016 (4 days before my account becomes delinquent) and I have learned they denied my claim to repeal the data charges. What a crock this company is "customer inspired" my butt.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2016

Sitting here with my C Spire hotspot in an area that should receive full coverage and I can't upload a picture to social media. This is a daily occurrence. I'm wasting my money with these people. Texted customer service one day and they answered six hours later. Such a rip-off.

C Spire Wireless (formerly Cellular South) Company Information