Walmart Family Mobile

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have never question my Walmart Family Mobile since I switch two years ago. Never questioned from a single line charge of $44, then $84 when I added another line back in March 2016. Then on August, the second line had issues with the sim card, and I bought another sim card, had the Walmart tech fix it. The Walmart person could not get the original number back, so he assign a new number. Thought everything was good. Still paying the $84. On Nov. 4th the phone with the new number got suspended for nonpayment. How can that be, when I was paying $84 for two lines.

Went to Walmart, asked one of the techs why the nonpayment. To my surprise, the new number for the second line got a different account number!! I was still paying for the OTHER line that was supposed to be disconnected, and which I thought was replaced by the new phone number. The Walmart person told me to call Family Mobile and see what they could do. So I called, explain what happen. The Family Mobile person disconnected the unused second line (which btw the Walmart person did not do before he issued the new number). I asked if the other account could be place into my main account since that phone number is supposed to be the second line. The Family Mobile person said he will email their customer relation about my situation. I also asked to credit the payments I made prior into the other new phone number. He said he will put that in the email.

November 7th I had a text saying my account had a change. Thinking that they put the second number from the other account into the primary account. The next day, the second phone was cut off for nonpayment. I looked online and noticed that it was only my number. I never really looked at my account after I got the second line months before. The text that was send to me, was for that change but still does not have the other number from the other account. How hard is it to merge two accounts under the same name and being verified by me personally.

To top it off, Family Mobile is charging $79 for one line. Called them again, saying the same thing. And asked why am I being charged for one line at $79. I've talk to a supervisor at this point, and she said she will email customer relation, but the second account still have a nonpayment. Told her that I will not pay the second account, because it was the Walmart tech's fault for putting it in a different account, which I thought I was paying for two phone lines NOT THREE!! Told her that $84 seem like I was paying for THREE LINES! I asked if I could talk to the customer relation myself, and they replied no can! Also I finally really look at my bill... noticed that their bill cycle that I will being paying is for October 11 2016- November 10 2016. So why is my payment due on this coming November 29th? One time I pay my bill one day late, and my phone was cut off the next day on the 30th.

I bought an iPhone from Walmart paying $60 a month for unlimited web text and talk. This is a total rip off as I can never access the web. The only time I can use the web on my phone is only if I'm near a wifi connection. Customer service sucks and so does their tech Dept. Do not buy Walmart service.

I have been with Family Mobile for two years. They have the most incompetent customer service out of any phone company. They are only a vendor for Walmart, they don't have anyone high up that you can contact with a problem. I mailed a messed up phone back to the return center in the summer. They mailed me a phone back without a back to it and told me I was supposed to keep the back from the previous phone, which I was never told that to begin with. The new phone they mailed me was also messed up. The screen had a weird spot on it. So I mailed that phone back for a replacement phone. They guarantee to have your phone back within two weeks. It has now been five weeks and they have NOT returned my phone. They don't know when I'll get it back. The only thing they can say is, "Thank you for being patient." Are you kidding?! What else can I do? I've been put on hold for almost an hour waiting for a supervisor.

I hung up and finally called back, and the lady Grace I spoke with promised to call me back and never did. So, I called again, and have been told the warehouse lost my phone. I've went into Walmart and spoke with the store manager, and she said that Walmart has no authority over Family Mobile. She also told me to take them to Small Claims court to resolve this. I've contacted a lawyer, and think that with this many complaints we should start a Class Action Lawsuit!!! Family Mobile doesn't deserve to be in business.

Walmart Family Mobile is the worse and ripoff company. I cancelled the service on Nov. 1, 2016. My billing end date was Nov. 7, 2016. I port my number out of Family Mobile to Verizon Wireless on Nov 1. Now they are charging me 5 extra days of service that I didn't use. Plus they are the worse carriers. They don't use T-Mobile Towers. They use TracFone Wireless. You get what you paid for. Cheaper the service the crappy services you will get.

I purchased a Family Mobile phone at Walmart in April 2016. The gentleman that activated it told me I get the first month service free, for my bill the next month it was like $38.00. From the first 2 weeks I had the phone I had trouble with service if I went outside of my home. I went 10 miles from my home and I had no signal, at my work my signal would come and go. I called Family Mobile and they told me they couldn't find any issues with my phone so I went to Walmart and asked the rep there how can I switch my service carrier. She called Family Mobile and they told her I had to keep their service for 90 days then I could switch. So in June I switched to T-Mobile.

I went in the Walmart. They in turn had to call Family Mobile to unblock my phone so I could switch then 2 months later I receive a bill saying I owe them for the month of service when I switched to T-Mobile. Wow. I called them and sent an email explaining that how do I owe a bill when I paid month to month service. They told me the first month at time of activation was not free that I paid for that on the second month. They refused to remove this from my account and it is now in collections. They never once told the Walmart rep at time of switching carriers that I would owe any money. This company is a total ripoff. I would advise anyone not to ever use them and from reading the reviews I am not the only one they did this to.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

I had Family Mobile for almost two years. In July of this year I changed to other company. They sent me a letter with a charge (I think was the last), and indicating that they regrets my cancellation decision. I proceed to order a credit card payment by phone (for the period of June to July 15), but during the next months they continue sending me the bill with accumulative monthly charges. I call the customer service department and they indicate that was necessary to send and email (they were not able to help me during the call) to the customer relations department.

I sent an Email to the customer relation department, but they didn't answer. Today I call the customer service again, and he explained me that customer relations did not answer me, because the charge of the month proceed. I did not agree with this charge (for a month that I did not use even a single day, my Telephone number was with another company), but I proceed to order a payment, to finish with this nightmare. Family Mobile is not bad, but very, very poor customer service support.

I purchased a phone for a member of my church so they could do job interviews. He did not continue his payment. I received the bill. The statement said they had suspended the service so no calls were made after that date yet they are charging me so I will be paying for time after they cancelled it and no calls were made well into the next month. When I received the bill it said to pay the $45.10 and when I attempted to do that then the amount began to grow. The Walmart representative argue my case over the phone for 15 minutes in full agreement with the fact this was not the way to handle a customer situation. They tried to manipulate her as well until she expressed to them 5 years of experience and knowing what she was talking about then they backed off. Yet I was told I would receive another bill once I left her protective covering. I HIGHLY recommend no one gets in bed with these people because you will not be able to get out.

Updated on 11/16/2016: As stated by many they target low-income. With the help of a Walmart employee who did a wonderful job trying to help me and understood the situation we were able to get it cancelled with a $45.10 payment. While the employee was listening I was told on speakerphone that was the end. I would not be billed any further.

I received another bill for $37.88. Took it to the same employee who called and tried to get it fixed to no avail. Their reasoning was they terminated service to that phone on September 13th. I went in the store and stop service on October 28th. Since they had terminated service the phone could not be in operation or use but the bill was from the 17th to the 28th on paper if you read the 25-page small print contract. Apparently they are right not morally or ethically but contractually. After going through all their hoops and trying everyone I could I ended up paying that additional amount out of our limited Intercity benevolence fund. Walmart does nothing for the community without getting credit for it. They have no desire to serve or help people or create customer relations. I will never shop there again. I obviously will never buy a phone there again and I highly recommend you be very careful with this T-Mobile.

I thank God that I have service personally with another outfit that has treated us as I would expect from someone I do business with. I would have gave no stars but the option wasn't available. I agree with many of the other people. The treatment on the phone with the service Representatives was terrible, disrespectful, unhelpful not only to myself but the rep at Walmart that was trying to help me and who agreed with me. During this process I was lied to twice when I first signed up and the second time when the man accepted my $45 payment and told me and the representative that was all I would owe. Of course when I asked to pull the tape up on the conversation that was not an option. The amazing part to me is how much money I spend in Walmart in a year and for this amount of money they would not only lose me but anyone who will listen to me.

This is the worst cell phone service I have ever had. They say powered by T-Mobile, which makes you believe that it might actually be a good service. It's not! The service states unlimited Talk,Text and Data, but what they fail to tell you is that the data isn't available if you are roaming. The 10 gigabytes of data that I bought for a hotspot so I could use my laptop on my vacation was useless. This 10 gigabytes of data automatically renews, which I didn't know. When I called and told the customer service rep that I didn't want that 10 gigabytes to renew anymore, not only did it stop the 10 gigabytes mid-cycle, but it shut down all my data. so no unlimited data for anything. I asked for my unlock code since I met all the qualifications. I've been waiting for 35 days now. I've called Walmart Family Mobile on 4 different occasions and have been lied to every time. Wish I give them a negative 5 stars. Worst service ever.

To start off I wish you could get this review no stars because that's exactly what this place deserves. Gonna keep this short and sweet, but the customer service is very rude and does not care about you at all. They have even told me this. The data sucks, the service sucks, there is nothing good about this place besides being cheap but even that sucks because you might as well go pay another company 20 bucks more and have unlimited everything with better service and customer service. They shut your data down early and give you no refund for it. They shut your phone off whenever they feel like it. They also don't understand anything you say and don't know how to resolve any kind of problems at all whether you talked to them 50 times or not. This company does not give a crap about you! This company does not care what happens to your service. DO NOT EVER GO WITH THEM BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY'RE CHEAP. THEY SUCK.

When we got the family mobile plan, they were very proud that they're "powered" by T-Mobile, but they're certainly not the same as if we signed up through T-Mobile. But that was OK with us because it's kind of what we expected. They're cheap, after all. We thought that switching to regular T-Mobile would be easy. It wasn't. We had a million hoops to jump through, and trying to navigate their menu to talk to an actual representative was next to impossible. The plan is fine if you're not going to use your phones that much, or if you really don't need a lot of memory or speed. But if you think you might want to use your phone as your primary, go elsewhere.

My bill was paid, I had 2 weeks left on it but decided to cancel because of the terrible service. Never having WiFi when I left the house, I did cancel and now received a bill for 2 months. I called. The man was very rude! And said "the billing was always a month after you used your phone." I paid for the month before I even started? When I told him he said that's not how it worked. I told him if anything he owed me for 2 weeks because I canceled before it was up. He said now that I didn't pay. I was charged another month. Are you kidding me! I have had it. I told him I am not paying another dime and hung up!

You get what you pay for with this company for sure! I have to move around my house to get a small signal but most of the time I miss calls and have a ton of VM because my phone has no service. They have reset my phone too many times trying to get a better signal but to no avail. Customer Service is always a foreigner that doesn't know what they are talking about or what good customer service is! There is no one to complain to other than an email and they say they will investigate and never get back to you.

It is a shady company and when I called the main Walmart phone number they tell me they have nothing to do with the cellular service. Well why on earth is Walmart supporting and have their name on such a poor service if they can't help or have anything to do with it. This is a bad look for Walmart! Needless to say I am finally switching after 2 years of me putting cheap service over quality of service! I will pay more to be able to actually use the services I pay for.

I have had Family Mobile for a year now and I must say it is one of the worse carrier I have had. For instance I paid $69.00 the beginning of this month and the internet has been going slow and I haven't even went over my data limit. Honestly the internet has been slow after 1 month of me having the service. My phone always disconnects calls as well as stating NO SERVICE almost everywhere I go, not to mention when you call the representatives they seem like they don't know what to do to fix the situation. I am so glad that I will be changing my service tomorrow. I am officially fed up. Please don't waste your money as I have for a little over 1 year. God Bless.

This company is a waste of time. I had the service for over a year hoping it would get better but it didn't. IF you're lucky enough to get someone on the phone don't expect them to know what they are talking about. When I first bought the phone and started the service it took them 2 days to get the phone working. When the one I bought wasn't working I took it back to Walmart with the box it came in and the receipt. The employees there helped me by calling family mobile and trying to figure out the issue. She spoke to THREE different people who tried to tell her that phone wasn't a family mobile phone and I couldn't have bought it there even though the Walmart employee was telling them she had the box with all its contents and the phone and the RECEIPT.

They then disputed the fact there was a sim card with the phone even with the employee telling the rep on the phone she was looking right at it. I spent hours in there with both myself and the employee on the phone with them trying to fix this problem. Once I finally got it to at least make a phone call I left the store. I then had to spend days trying to get them to fix it so I was able to get online. The service was absolutely HORRIBLE.

I finally decided enough is enough and switch service providers and cancelled my plan with them. A month later I got a bill for $107!! How does that happened?? My monthly payment was $53 and it's impossible to get 2 months behind because they shut your phone off if you do. Besides, I CANCELLED the service. I called the less than helpful customer service line in which I was told I DO owe the $107 yet he was unable to explain why or how. I was told if I "dispute" it then to write an email and it will be reviewed. Meanwhile, they are threatening to send it to collections. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY!!

Well, no internet data service at all. Oh works if in free Wi-Fi area. Nothing from Family Mobile. To have 5GB data a month. Well doesn't work if Wi-Fi is off. Meaning at the end of the month I've used 250MB data??? Reason, only way I can get online is through free Wi-Fi. So why pay $45 for same, I could be $29 a month unlimited text/talk. Oh if in business or mobile can't make calls even??? AT&T definitely a better choice.

My husband's phone number was given to someone else in a different city and to nobody we knew!!! Family mobile customer service would not do anything except change the phone number and charge us $15 extra even though it was not our error this happened it was theirs! You don't give out an active phone number on an active account to someone else in a totally different city!!! My husband lost work and money because of their error!!! They need to waive this fee and reimburse us for our inconvenience and loss of income! The supervisor Angie at customer service was not a person. She was very cold and would not take a good look at our account! Why would we all of a sudden request a new phone number when we didn't have to??? Do not get this service!!!

I called customer service because I had a balance of $27 credit on my cell phone bill. They took my $27 and told me that I owed them $27. That my first bill was $27 with my first bill was $21. I paid $45 that left me a balance of $27. I just now paid $50. My bill is only $44 so that should have left me a credit of $32 and they keep saying no you the first bill was $27 and so we credit you $18 or something but they ripped me off for $10. So now I'm going back to Verizon because when you first purchased the phone that $25 is supposed to go to your first bill. Should not never be $27. It should be 21 no more than $22. They just rip you off. They take your money and then tell you owe them money when they owe you money. Poor service. Don't never get Walmart mobile service. It's the worst service ever.

Three months ago my husband bought a phone and called to activate it on our existing plan. Instead of doing that they started a whole new account so that left us paying on two accounts. When we received two bills I called about it and two hours later hopefully had it fixed with us paying for the service. We have three people on our account. I pay month to month without them having monthly access to my account. I paid my phone bill online for September and looked online at my banking and they had hit my account for two payments. I was furious. I called and they said it would take a week to two weeks to fix. Why!? I told them to keep it for next month. Now I have a credit balance... right!? Today I received a call from a collection agency stating that I had not paid a bill for $149.00. I have never ever paid them $149.00????

They said it was a monthly charge for my daughter's number but not a surcharge but a monthly rate. Well I was more than upset!!! I couldn't half understand the boy and he would not give me a supervisor and stated that I had to pay it because this was from the old account (?) and nothing could be done. He then hung up on me! I am not paying this... I have had it! These companies need to be America based so we can fix these things appropriately. Walmart needs to fix this. I am a shopper at Walmart but can do business elsewhere because I'm finished with it all!!! I will be the one to suffer because I know this credit company will turn it in and that's not fair. That's scandalous!!!

Yesterday I went to Downtown for a dental appointment with my brother, and at the top left it said "No Service". I assumed that it was because where I was at. I got home, and restarted my phone and nothing happened. I took out the SIM card, and tried everything they said to try on the internet. I guessed that it might've been because the antennae. It kept asking for my Apple ID, and when I would enter it it would say that the verification was denied. I finally changed my password, and got all the updates that were available to me. My phone restarted after the update, and currently it is still saying "Searching" which drains my battery and also will not let me make emergency calls/texting. I looked up if it had anything to do with my carrier being down. I ran into this, and if I had the choice to go back I would. This is a horrible carrier and I would never recommend using it.

My bill was due and I went online to make a payment which was normal. After I logged and clicked pay bill then went forward to my current balance when I clicked next it never went forward, the balls just kept spinning so I went back to try again and didn't get any further so I decided to wait but it took so long I fell asleep. In the AM the first thing I did was open my phone to pay my bill and I saw a confirmation for a payment from a card which I checked the 4 numbers, and when I look at texts I see another confirmation for another account. I never got to the point where I imputed my financial information for my account. I called and they said there was nothing they could do so I thought about it and paid the bill the next day because the funds weren't in the account they used and I had never intended to use that account.

The next week I started to get texts about a returned payment fee for which if I didn't pay they were going to shut off my phone. Then I am told that I have to go through customer relations with an email, no phone. After multiple back and forth emails with them telling me they won't adjust my bill and me saying you’re going to adjust my bill because I never completed the transaction and they owed me for not one but two NSF fees, the bill was paid before the second fee hit the account, they asked me to send an unaltered bank statement for the disputed charge and they said it had to have a running balance. I sent it and they said it was not sufficient evidence but what they really wanted was the bank statement from where I paid the bill and the amount was already there.

After a week they turned off my phone so I had to pay the next bill which was due in order to get my service back on but I would not pay the 25.00 fee which is the balance they say I owe. I sent the statement and they said today they would send me my bank fees back on a card in 7 to 10 days, they are saying I still owe 25.00. Customer relations never explained to me how the transaction proceeded without me and I asked several times. I did not store my information on their website, but it is there.

Now they say it is for Walmart family mobile service for that month. No, it is really for the NSF fee they've been trying to charge me for the last couple of weeks. I done with Walmart Family Mobile, I've been a customer since 2014 and I have always paid my bill. I am not going to let it go and I am going to port my number back to straight talk and buy my minutes every month, I won't have to worry about someone taking money from my account and if there is a charge on the account straight talk will take it off. Oh and during the process they verified everything from when I called the next day and they saw where I "tried" to make a payment. I told them but they still would not adjust my account.

I went to Walmart to get a prepaid phone for temp use for something. I didn't need a full access phone because I have a cell phone provided by the company I work for. If I would of known this wasn't prepaid I would have gotten Boost or even MetroPCS that doesn't appear on your credit but I trusted the Walmart employee. Many months later after the phone hadn't been used and was broken I get an email from a collection company saying I owe $79 for the bill. What bill!!??

Walmart Family Mobile won't help me because I don't know the phone number or account number because I barely used the phone and don't remember it. It was from long ago. So now I have to either leave it on my credit as unpaid or pay 79 for service I didn't use or agree to use. I find it funny that they can use my social security number to send it to collections but can't use it to look up my account to rectify this situation. Antonella with help on who to contact would be greatly appreciated. Very much unneeded stress and rude people. Such a scam operation.

This is my Facebook posts regarding what I've went through with Family Mobile. I've called them several times because they are charging us two final bills, and taking from a card they no longer have access to. August 28th: To anyone who has family mobile or is thinking about switching, this is what you get when you leave them: Josh never once had 4G/LTE service; We paid the last bill even though they told us not too (They automatically took mine from my card that I had just removed from my account); We don't have degrees in math but where did 81.80 come from?; At this point, this is theft.

Go figure. I talked to them and they said we would have to pay for an ENTIRE month that we never used. So even if that's true, we've already paid it, so where the ** is the 81.80 coming from. They're charging us 44.81 extra for what? I told them we were cancelling and they just told Josh that we didn't so we have to pay 44.81 extra simply because they "didn't know" that we were ** leaving. And apparently when you leave you get hit with a bill for a entire month you didn't use and extra charges for leaving. They have screwed from day one and even after we stop using their service.

September 5th: Another charge from family mobile. Now I'm 30 dollars under and it's on my card that they no longer have. ** thieves. Oh but now all the charges are valid. Fine that's ** fine. Even though my account is already closed, my card has not been on my account for two months (apparently I didn't click the right link or some bs answer she gave me), and now I have my account that's in the negative, and I'll get a overdraft fee most likely. ** thank you family mobile. Thank you for screwing us over from day one until weeks after our accounts were closed and the "final" bill was paid. ** you family mobile.

Walmart Family Mobile is by far the worst I have ever experienced. They really need to be shut down ASAP. I have never spoke with a company so rude and don't care. They are right all the time... The customers have no rights with them. They charged me $60 for 2 days of service... I thought it was a prepaid service. Then every month I had 2 lines it went up. Started at $45 then went up every month ending at $140. For 2 lines. I had enough. I can't express how bad this company is.

Something needs to be done to stop these ** from tell us how this service is done. We are the customers and paying. They don't need to treat us with no respect. The reason we wanted the service is cause it was supposed to be cheaper... Not to change whenever they want... They change as they go without letting us as the paying customer knowing. They are giving Walmart a bad name and really I'm about down with Walmart all the way. I really don't care to ever shop there again if they are letting these worthless people get away with treating their customers like they don't matter.

I will never use Walmart Family Mobile again! Changed my carrier but kept my phone number. But I did not contact them the day I switched my service and they continued to bill me, even though their website indicated my account was cancelled. How can you bill for active phone service on a cancelled account? I called customer service, where I was spoken to in a very condescending, disrespectful manner by a rude woman. Never, ever again. Horrible service, even worse customer service!

How bad can customer service get, you ask? Apparently really BAD: The call center support staff I spoke to today were very hard to understand. It was abundantly clear English was not their native language. It didn't help that the telephone connection was static. With that being said, here is what happened. Called support to make inquiries about adding me to his plan.

During the conversation with the representative I had to ask her to speak slower because I could not catch onto what she was saying. I finally asked her to spell the word that I could not understand. She told me I would have to call back and hung up on me. I called back, went through all the phone prompts and waiting (again), and asked to speak to the manager. Long/short of it: After a few minutes with the supervisor, I had to ask her if she could speak slower because I couldn't understand what she was saying -- she hung up on me. After this situation and reading reviews of others who have had the same experience, I know this is one business who will not receive any revenue from me.

I was talking to the Family Mobile people and they were being rude. They are a bad phone company. I'm planning on going with T-Mobile soon. They were cussing at me so I Butch them out.

Phone reception and service was ok, however... Caution: As soon as you switch carriers and change your number you will no longer have access to your online account. So verifying your payment history is near impossible over the phone. The problem is that they want to charge at the end of the billing cycle for the previous month even though you started paying at the beginning of the cycle when you first got the phone ("pay as you go"). Without the history I couldn't itemize or recreate my billing/payment history to fight them. BTW after your account is cancelled and you want to pay by phone they want to insult you by charging another $5 fee. I have read other reviews with the same issue. I will never use them again. Nor should you.

I will start by saying this is by far the worst service of any phone company. Beware. Poor service. Calls not coming through, calls drop, slow web services. They always your coverage area have good signal using the zip code for the phone. How if I'm calling you to complain you have no family mobile companies in Wisconsin. How would you know apps not working. I'm been dealing with them for the last 4 upsetting years. Switching numbers instead of dealing with other plans they offer. I'm at my point. This the last bill. I'm finally going to leave.

Walmart knows nothing about the company and offering their service lol. They put foreigners on the phone. You can barely make out what theyre saying. They getting mad everything is always it automatically do it or wait two hours or 2 weeks till the billing cycle. No one can never help. I even had my number stolen on their behalf. Couldn't get it back for a week cause they gave someone else my number and cut my line off. They forced me to get a new number. I couldn't wait a week for them to work out their mistake. In fact I paid my bill that day without this phone for 2 days and they didn't want to give no money or credit back but later gave a day credit, Really?? Web move too slow.

But what lead up to this final decision is I paid my bill on the 8th of August. It's now the 12th. As you can see I gave it a few days hoping it picks up so I called all the back and forward now the billing cycle start on the 20th!!! What my billing cycle should start on the day of payment!! If I hadn't not paid my phone would be off so I pay a full bill and still get wack service and can't get my phone operating correctly until bill cycle 2 weeks away. Web slow, calls not coming in. Come on this is one of the work phone for work.

What really ticks me off is you can't walk in a Family Mobile and tell them off or really find out who responsible for the company to put in the lawsuits of the company misusing the customers and theyre not going to refund your money so you in for a real experience with this company. Bad, bad, bad company. Do not bother with them. Cheap bills is not best in their case. Just go with a known company that you can really have a customer and company relationship with and takes credit for their mistakes. Walmart please discontinue them out your stores. The company going to bring walmart down!! Too many miss calls, bad data, poor customer services, company too slow. They unfair. Just be through with the company. I do not know how much I can stress that.

After more than a week of phone calls to this horrible service that should be renamed 'ROBBERY', I have come to the conclusion that these people have NO intention of EVER fixing the issue with my phone but rather waste my time and recommend. I send the same email with the same complaint daily to an address that seems to be obsolete since no one has responded or seems to have any intentions on doing so. I explained over and over again that my friends and family cannot get through when calling me but only other Wal-Mart Family Plan members are able to and that too is hit and miss.

After paying $89.00, I am unable to receive any calls and when I had enough of the runaround and asked for a credit for the week of phone loss they told me to ask a friend or family member for an extra SIM card they might have lying around because that was most likely my phone's malfunction. Are you kidding me??!! Who in their right mind suggests begging and panhandling to a customer to fix a problem that clearly they are incapable of doing themselves??!! It's honestly probably the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard from a customer service rep. I even asked for a supervisor and they were no better, in fact worse not to mention unbelievably condescending and extremely uneducated. I was placed on hold countless times with the same request which was "Yes I hear what you are saying, could you give me 2 minutes Ms..."

This went on for an hour then it was back to being told to send an email etc, etc etc. Needless to say, I am on my way to change my plan, change cell phone companies and hopefully try and forget about how rude and crooked these thieves are. If anyone working with these ladies in God knows what corner of the earth happens to skim by this you should know that it's BEYOND insulting when women reading from a BAD script can't even provide any information pertaining to the jobs they were hired on for and to top it off why the hell can't you people provide us Americans with a U.S. location with people who have an intellect above a 2 year old!!?? Get it together people!!! I'm done. Thanks for the crappy service, actually no service!

Phone reps can't do anything after speaking with tmobile. They said if in the first five solutions they say I'll send a signal refresh or to do a master reset. They are not doing their job or don't know what they are doing. They don't train them and after six calls the language barrier in what's supposed to be English they still don't know what you are saying. They lie at the store and say prepay but it's post paid. You sign a contract without a ink pen or e-verify. They can hit your credit with so if you find a wallet use their info instead of your own to protect your credit is what is recommend.

They lie out their asses. I had Google tmobile Samsung support on the phone with them and they watch what they say then and even do what they can to drop the call to hide when they don't listen to your problem. They drop the call when you get mad. Nowhere to walk in. Nowhere to complain. Bill is a lie 39.88 plus 88 cent fee to pay and if you are late they shut it off and charge to turn it back on and charge for the time it was off.

Walmart Family Mobile Company Profile