Walmart Family Mobile

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They have the WORST service. I have been a loyal customer for 15 years. Always paid my services on time. Sometimes 2 months in advance. Since they are no longer powered by T-Mobile they have been a total nightmare. All I want is my and my daughter's NEW phones unlocked so we can go with a new service provider. They refused. Plus I paid both phones in August for the month of August and September. NEVER GOT CREDIT. They shut both phones OFF even though I showed where I paid both phones in August for both months both phones. They DON'T deserve even 1 star.

I have been with WF-mobile for a number of years. Had good service in the store until someone re-booted the phone and lost all my French vacation pictures because he didn't remove the memory card. Since then, it has been all downhill. They didn't know how to install my e-mail after spending hours of my time. When the microphone failed on my phone, I bought a ZTE to replace it and it was nothing but trouble. Associate said the SIM card was the same size; it was not, so I had to enter all my contacts manually. They are not training their workers to use the technology they are selling. I closed my account and they only refunded 2/3 of what they owed me. I won't go back.

I have a serious problem with the service. I didn't have any problems until I went to visit my parents 3 1/2 hours away but in the same state. I notice that when I reached outside my area code my phone had no service at all. Thinking that it was roaming because I went thru trees, and little towns. But when I get to my parents which is a big city. My phone still didn't work. I called technical support. And she told me since I wasn't in the area code where my billing address was. It wasn't going to work. She insisted that I changed my number to the zip code I was in and change it back when I go back home. That's crazy. The reason why I left ATT was because I work for Walmart and it give you a pretty good discount. But the discount isn't worth it if I left my city. It's a waste of money. I am going back to ATT.

Have had Walmart Family Mobile for over 3 years, and just this month without my permission, my account was changed from pay monthly to auto pay and an amount almost 2 times usual monthly amount was debited to my account. It took 3 calls and over an hour to get someone to verify I would get a refund in 3-5 days. Should have never happened without my authorization, sure hope this is not something Walmart is trying to change when it comes to customers paying for their service.

Received the phone, never worked correctly. Spent $100 on the phone and then another $50 for new battery and installation. This is unacceptable, factory refurbished indicates it will work out of the box. I will never order from them for any item again. Substandard equipment and lies on the website. Very disappointed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

There is no 4G support, coverage is terrible, and when I try to pay online and click the "submit payment" button it brings up a text that says make sure all required fields are filled out. I have filled out every field on the page and it still gives me that text and won't submit my payment. I will not continue service with a company that can't even get their website right. I am moving to Verizon.

I have been with Walmart Family Mobile for 5+ years, and was very happy with their coverage and service until recently. I dropped them today in favor of T-Mobile one after they couldn't get my account corrected. I was being charged $40 per month extra for a line that had no number associated with it. When data plans became less favorable a few months ago, that was the beginning of it. Now my three most recent calls to customer service have left me dissatisfied. I would not use Walmart Family Mobile if I were you.

My experience has been the same as most reviews on here. Service with Family Mobile was really good, a few problems every now and then. After 4 years the last 3 months have been the worst since the switch to TracFone. Slow service, dropped calls, freezing up. No notice that they were switching service and the first month of service billed on 20th and believe you me if you are late you are tough out of luck, they will turn you off. We are on fixed income and get check on 3rd of month. Family Mobile always worked with you to hold off till that day, not these people. They tell you to pay or it will be shut off that day and get it turned back on when you get paid. Customer Service is really hard to understand and they keep telling you the same thing if you have a problem, there is nothing wrong on their end.

But the kicker is when I called to ask about the slow service again and they said they had just talked to me the day before and I had made a payment and service would return to faster speed on the 20th. I had not paid or authorized anyone to take out of my bank account, it was not the 20th yet. They keep telling me that I had called and made a payment. They had taken money out of my account without my authorization. I assume that they had my card number on file where I pay each month. Never authorized them to do so. The amount they took out was $38.00 and my bill was for $84.00.

They said I had a credit from Family Mobile and they took that off. They said my service was good till Sept. 20th. I asked, "Are you sure?" Told them to cancel my card and not to take out again. Ok so I thought all was well and then receive an email today that my bill is due on 20th. Call them back and after 10 minutes waiting and lots of talking with someone in background they say my service is good till Sept. 20th again. I guess only time will tell. My daughter has already moved her service to another provider and I guess we will be next. This is too much trouble each month and the service is not that good anymore.

I had Walmart Family Mobile over 2 years, recently they switched carriers from T-Mobile to TracFone, last 2 months phone will not receive many calls. Goes to voice mail, can't call many times, line just stops, calls disconnect, customer service can't understand language many times, they tell me they use TracFone towers now and it's the best it will be. I feel Walmart did this on purpose to disband service soon. Speaking with my attorney.

When reviewing the family mobile service coverage map online, I should not have any coverage issues, as it shows coverage in the areas that often go. However, I cannot get coverage is AR or even 10 miles away from my home. It is so frustrating and customer service is terrible and extremely unable to help or understand or care about me the customer and my problem. It cost less, however I have the highest costing plan and continue to have these issues. Got to change carriers.

I have been with Walmart Family Mobile for just about the time they started and up till about 3 or 4 months ago I have been happy with them but, the call service has been getting bad, more and more just no service at all but T-Mobile shows I should have great service. I called their customer service line about 5 or 6 times, they sound like they are out of China or someplace like that, I could not understand most of what they was saying and they never could get things right, they just would say everything is working fine on their side. I had the Wal-Mart people work on and they said more and more people are dropping their service. The way to fix this is to change companies or not to go with them to start with.

I've been with family mobile over 10 years. I called them yesterday never had a problem calling and asking for an extension for a few days and never had a problem getting it until yesterday. They tell me they have changed policy. And no long give out extension. They changed to a new company or something the guy said. But shouldn't the customers know about the changes before just cutting off their phone service. So to tell the less I'm looking for a new carrier. Cause I was really mad about all of this. Since I've been with them that long and it's a problem now that's is some crazy stuff. So thanks for nothing family mobile. I will not recommend this company to anyone again.Thanks for not making your customer happy.

Absolutely the worst service. First they said they would unlock my phone, but they did not. Then they expired a SIM card without my knowledge and had to send another one. They sent a SIM card for the wrong phone. Talking to them is like talking to a second grader. Evidently, they do not care that their service is so bad.

The middle of June my cell service dropped, it was due the 22nd and I couldn't make calls, send texts or access the internet, paid the bill on the 22nd. They notified me at Walmart that they had switched their systems and there was a new way I had to pay the bill, which ok more time consuming but who cares as long as it got paid... Well I still had the same issues on the 4th of July I called customer service. After being on the phone for 2 hours they tell me I needed a new SIM card, went over my name and address 3 different times and a week later when I still hadn't received my new card I called back. Well they sent my card not only to the wrong house in a different town 300 miles away but sent it to someone with a complete different name, didn't even sound similar so I don't know where they got their info from... Anyways they then tell me I had to wait 1 more week for them to send out a new card or go buy a new one for $50 at Walmart.

I told them just send it to me. I was not going to pay for their mistake. Got my SIM card which they stated will fix the issue, they made me change my phone number. Gave it a couple days and still having the same issue. Call. They then tell me it's my phone, which I had just bought, giving them the benefit I took my phone to the shop. They took it completely apart in front of me and showed that there was absolutely nothing wrong with my phone, call them back and they say well you have reached your 3gb data for the month which is impossible because I can't use my phone. So I pay once again on the 22nd of July and still on the 23rd I have no service, called them back and they are showing that yes I paid it but all 3gb were used already, which once again impossible.

I get on their web page on my laptop, and try to log in to my account and it says the SIM card and phone number I've entered is incorrect, now have tried 3 different times and got the same results. Just got off the phone with them once again and I started pointing out all of the issues. They tell me they are going to transfer me and hang up on me. I called right back and no one is able to take my call now... My suggestion is NEVER use this company. They are fraud, take your money and refuse to give the service you pay for.

We have been with either Straight Talk or Family Mobile for many years and have always been satisfied to the point that we recommended them to others often. In the last month our phone service has been a nightmare. I try to make a phone call and it says I have no service or need to connect to Wi-Fi to make it. I go to settings and set it to look for an available network and it tells me there aren't any. Great. Especially in an emergency. What if I'm out stranded somewhere with no network or open Wi-Fi (not secured)? Who needs to do that anytime with a phone unless you're in Timbuktu, especially the Wi-Fi requirement? And if I'm out somewhere and try to connect to GPS, etc. it asks me to also connect to a Wi-Fi. I've never had to do that. You get it through your 4G service. I try to send a text and I get this message that it is sending my text and won't send it until I am connected in some way.

I contacted customer service and told them the specifics. They asked me to get my phone out. They checked it and they said it shows working fine. I tell them, again, that this is a sporadic problem. They tell me to contact them again if it happens. I ask them what I'm supposed to do if I can't get through. They tell me to use another device. I then ask how I'm supposed to do that if I'm alone. They say they don't have an answer for that and can they give any more assistance. I tell them they never gave any assistance to begin with, so no. They don't seem to be concerned with the negative reviews all over the net recently. I WILL be looking for a different carrier. I'm not someone who is on my phone texting, getting on the net, etc. but I do expect reliability.

My name is Adriana and I have been using family mobile for about 2 years being a long faithful customer. My Family Mobile Account Number is **.
My issue is that I called customer service and asked them to unlock my phone for I would travel overseas and they said ok it's done, but I cannot use it abroad yet.

Then I talked to the unlock department for about one hour with many people, (the last one was Ms. Lionela) and found out that they unlocked a wrong device that I activated the first time I came to family mobile but the phone broke and then I bought another one in Walmart, transferred the simcard and started to use it without being informed that I had to activate the new device. First of all, there was a lack of information when I changed my device because I didn't receive any messages telling me I had to activate it. They always send me messages about bill due, etc.

Second, there was a lack of communication when I called the customer service to unlock my phone, since I was not asked about IMEI number or anything else and I traveled innocently thinking my phone was unlocked and would not be without communication (if I had been informed before I had traveled I would have taken the necessary measures not to be without communication in a difficult place). If a phone doesn't exist because it was not activated how can they charge for it then? I emailed them many times and did not receive any response yet.

I am waiting for almost three weeks to use my phone and the only answer they emailed me back was" Walmart Family Mobile Powered by T-Mobile ("Family Mobile") is in receipt of your correspondence about your unlock device request". I am really disappointed and upset with Family mobile and hope you can help me with this issue because I am still traveling without a phone. I do not trust in family mobile anymore since it`s confusing and when you need it more it just gives you its back.

I've had Walmart Family Mobile as a secondary phone for over a year with no problems until last month. The service was terminated because the bill was a couple of days late. I paid the bill and was still unable to make or receive calls or messages. I called to report the problem and they took me through the usual troubleshooting protocol with no results.

For two weeks I tried to have the issue resolved and for two weeks they kept switching me to different people who only had me do the same thing over and over again. Each time I asked to be sent to the next department they referred people to when these steps don't work, I was told they couldn't do that because each person has to have me do the same steps. I asked for a supervisor and was told they weren't allowed to connect me with one. I finally asked for a refund and stated I would acquire service elsewhere. A customer should not have to go through such a stressful process to be able to use a service they paid for.

I've had service with Walmart Family Mobile for 3 years problem free. I pay my bill through autopay. Nevertheless, my service plan was disconnected for non-payment, and my bill doubled first in June, then again in July. I have one line, but was charged for two. Spent way too much time on the phone getting reconnected. I had difficulty understanding the heavily accented off-shore customer service rep. Goodbye T-Mobile, hello TracFone. What a lousy deal for consumers. Stay away from Walmart Family Mobile. I'm shopping for a new provider. How sad!

I have had my phone with Walmart Family Mobile for a few years. At times it was slow but never gave me much of a problem. I had an LG Stylo and loved my phone and had no issues. Then T-Mobile decided to hand over Walmart Family Mobile to TracFone. When I gave my phone to my relative and bought a Stylo 3 I had no idea the trouble this would bring. Text messages took over 3 minutes to send. My phone number disappeared. I reset the phone then returned the phone for another with the same text problems. I used Facebook Messenger as my text messaging service for a bit with no issues and now I cannot text at all!! I am beyond fed UP with this. I am dumping Walmart Family Mobile and thank heavens I still have time to return the phone and use the credit towards a new phone and a new plan! TracFone sucks! Stay away from anything TracFone!

We've been with them for years now, but recently they've switched over or merged with someone else. Their data plans suck. I don't understand how they changed our plans without informing us. I only found this out because I called because our phones would lag while watching videos or searching the net. I never had any issues, so I only would call to pay phone bills. Now, I'm told that we can't change plans or add more data until our due date. Which sucks because we have to wait until the ninth. They need to offer unlimited data plans.

I have had the worst experience ever with a phone company. I've been a customer for 2 years, but since whatever merger happened, I'm ready to jump ship. My telephone service has been INCORRECTLY disconnected twice since June 2017. I've called customer service, who I can barely understand, and they're misinformed and completely useless. I have a CREDIT that should be applied, so I PAID the difference, AHEAD of time like usual, but somehow my line was DISCONNECTED. I called CS, and somehow my CREDIT is “MISLACED", (whatever that means) but HOW?

Then, I spoke with Roy, a CS manager, he states that I'll receive a FREE month of service (waive my July payment) because of the error. He assures me, after questioning the validity of his statement for several minutes, that my account will not terminate as of July 14, 2017. AND that my payment will not be DUE until August 14, 2017. I have texts to prove it. But guess what, I went to place a call and my line is yet again, DISCONNECTED. I'm livid. I now have to wait until the morning, to spend needless minutes on a call with someone I can safely understand about the same issue. Thank God I have wifi so I'm able to write this review. I'm greatly disappointed, disgusted, disturbed, and dissatisfied with this new merger and service.

Every month when I get my next payment alert, which is normally 20 days before the end date, my data turns off. I have been with Family Mobile for some years now. First Straight Talk and now Family Mobile. I cannot download any photos that I receive via text message. This is a inconvenience because pictures sent via text will expire if not downloaded. I have called several times regarding my data and why it's cut off 2 weeks before my bill is due. The service is cheap but no need to cheat us because of the price. I want my data, the unlimited I signed up for but have still waiting to receive. Come on Walmart. You are rich, just keep your end of the bargain and give me my data. 15 days of data is nothing when I pay for 30 days of data.

I have had Walmart Family Mobile for 4 years. Never had one issue until TracFone took over. May 2017 tried to make a payment. They fought me on it. Then said there was a problem with their system. Was told would get the month of June free for my issue on all 4 lines. Called 4 times to verify this. All representatives all said the same thing. On June 15th all but two phones were shut off. Called back. Guess what. Yep I was threatened by customer service. They said they would shut the other two off for principal. In a nut shell hung up. Called back. Got the right person. Phones were back on. No money out of pocket. Wait there's more. July 2017 went to make payment. Now my bill should be about 156.00. They said nope 88.00. Will pay up all 4 lines till August 2017. I said "no that's not right." They assured me it was okay so I paid the amount.

July 10th got a text message. Two phone would be shut off. So I called. Was told to pay 4.95. To pay them till August 11th. So I did. Right after making the payment of 4.95 got a text phone will be shut off July 11th. Now mind you just got off the phone with them. Once again they assured me that meant it was the renewal date. That all was fine. July 12th two phones shut off. Now I'm hot. Call them "well yes we see you were told that but you were told wrong." Me: "not my problem." After 4 hours them admitting it was their fault had to pay another 24 dollars. So that was 3 transactions in one month to this company. Something needs to be done. I will be leaving them after this month. So consumers beware. Don't go to Walmart Family Mobile.

For two years I've had Walmart Family Mobile (my first cell phone, smart phone). Moved from Fla. to cali. The techs were right on it. Getting my data up to par. The techs were always helpful and understanding. Now the techs from TracFone had me reset my phone. It took out all the info I needed to get Data faster than a snail. Now they're telling me I used all my Data. How can that be when I haven't been and still don't get Data? One time in the past two years I forgot to pay my bill, they either texted me or called me and gave me a reminder not. TracFone they changed my due date (a week earlier). I woke up to no service, no warning, even if they gave a warning I probably wouldn't understand them anyway. As soon as I find another company with live tech help that's where I'm going.

I have had the Walmart T-Mobile Family plan for a few years with no major problems, except dropped calls and poor telephone customer service. However a couple of months ago I noticed changes in the billing and found there had been a merger or something with TracFone, it went downhill from there. June 30, 2017 I received the usual text reminder of the next bill due date, only now it says, "next renewal date" is 7/14/2017 and give the walmartfamily.com address and my account number. On July 6th my phone battery died very quickly and the phone shut off. I recharged it but when the phone came back up I had "Emergency Call" service only and could not make or receive phone calls.

I borrowed a phone to call customer service and after speaking to 3 people for an hour, they all said my phone number did not exist and the serial number from the phone did not show that it was an activated phone. How does a phone number suddenly not exist overnight. I purchased the phone LG7, 8 months ago from Walmart and a sim card and it was activated and have been using that phone ever since then. So how could it not be activated. They would not even look at the account number that I have with Walmart Family Mobile, and I suspect that all of that information and years of payment have been wiped out with the new merger to TracFone.

So I paid for a month of service and only had 5 1/2 days of phone use for the month of July, NO phone service and No refund because I don't exist anymore. It might not do any good but I am writing the corporate office and contacting the local news station consumer rights to see if they want to read some of these reviews and follow up. Here is the address to Tracfone and telephone number. Tracfone Wireless, Inc. ATTN: Executive Resolution Dept. 9700 N.W. 112th Ave. Miami, FL 33178. 305-640-2000.

My wife and I do much business at the Walmart store on Highway 64 in Bartlett, TN. My wife and I have had mobile phone service through Walmart Family Mobile for about seven years and have had good service during that time. The prices were low, call quality was good and data speed and connections were okay. I decided to get a new phone since my old phone had stopped working properly when it came to connecting to the internet and data speed. I believe there was some sort of merger with Family Mobile and TracFone and I believe it cause a lot of people to purchase new phones.

On July 1st, 2017 I purchased an LG Fiesta for $99.00 and went back on today (July 7th) when I saw the phone for $59.99 at Best Buy. Walmart has a "price-match" policy and I went back to get the difference. What transpired at customer service over the next 45 minutes or so was a Walmart manager attempting to give me reason after reason why they could not honor the price-match: "It is not the same phone." I then showed her that the model I had and the Best Buy phone were the same phone. "It must be price-matched within 7 days." I showed her the receipt dated July 1st. "It has to be in stock." I showed her on my phone the Best Buy website showing multiple stores in Memphis with a number of phones ready for pickup "today" - in stock. "I need to call the store to make sure."

After fumbling with her mobile phone several minutes, she finally said to the counter person, "Go ahead and give him the difference." But wait. This was not the end of it. While still at customer service trying to complete the transaction I noticed that I could not connect to the internet even after trying several times. I said this and the customer service agent heard me say it. Nevertheless, I took my refund and left.

While in the parking lot in the vehicle something told me to try to make a call. I could not call out. The phone had been working since I bought it but something must have happened at customer service. I finally assumed that they deactivated it on purpose or by mistake. I decided to take the phone home and activate it online. I tried but it would not accept the SIM card number. I called tech support telling him the number I wanted ported to the phone. By the time he finished I checked making an outgoing call - good. Internet access - good.

After hanging up I found out that he had taken my wife's number and ported it to my phone. Now her phone is not working and she probably doesn't understand why. I called tech support back and explained what had happened. They said they needed the IMEI number from her phone in order to put the original number back on her phone and told me to call back when I had both phones so that they could fix everything at once. I called back when my wife came home from work and connected to tech support. Now, I consider myself a pretty easy going guy, but what happened over the next 40-50 minutes or so was a mild trip to hell. I spoke with one agent who stated that she was having some difficulties and finally stating that she had never seen our situation before and would have to escalate to a another department and agent.

After waiting on the phone possibly 20 minutes because of call volume in the higher department, I was finally able to speak with them. After checking this and that they concluded that I needed a new SIM card on my wife's phone because the SIM had been in use since 2010 and then she could get her number back. They said that they would send out a new SIM card in a few days. I told them that that was incorrect information because we had just purchased the LG k7 only several months ago. I don't believe the phone was around in 2010. They didn't want to hear this. They did not seem to care that she would be without a phone for "several" days. I then told them that their solution was unacceptable so I escalated to a manager. The manager finally came and asked me for some information about my new phone and finally concluded that my wife's phone needs a new SIM card and that the card was very old and will no longer work.

I told her it was working 90 minutes ago with no problem until they did something on their end. Nevertheless, I finally saw that this was a losing battle and told the manager never mind and hung up. I am currently looking for another provider and will cancel the one wrong-number, wrong-working Walmart Family Mobile phone when I do. I guess I will hold on to the other phone because it is not returnable being several months old. This is what actually happened and I really feel that we were black-balled at the store and by tech support because I used Walmart policy to save myself $40.00. I understand now that this Walmart is getting rid of "price-matching" effective July 17, 2017 according to an in-store sign. I wonder why.

Family Mobile charged us for 3 lines for many months when we only had 2. Spent 2 hours on the phone with them and was assured this bill would have a credit. No credit on the bill. Have no trust in Family mobile.

I paid my bill of 20.00 on May 30th 2017 at the Walmart Customer Service. I paid 41.00 which should have been 2 months of service. June 30th 2017 my phone was turned off for non payment. I have called Walmart and been in the store. I have called Family Mobile only to be told that I need to contact Walmart and it is not their problem. I am owed 20.00 or else my phone service back on but I can not get anywhere with either of these places. I refuse to ever pay either of these companies another penny until my money is found. Of course Family Mobile is no help since they are now TracFone. They suck and the customer service is rude and anytime a manager is requested the person who answers the phone says they are a manager. I am now reporting them to the BBB and the FCC and I will not stop until my money is returned.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Ever!!! If you don't want to stay on hold for hours or get shuffled through 6 or 7 different people who have no idea what they're doing! Only wanted to activate a cell phone after 3 days of trying to talk to people who hardly understand English. Two trips back to the Wal-Mart to exchange a phone that probably didn't have anything wrong with it because the guy on the line got tired and just wanted rid of me. Caution with this company. BUYER Beware!

I wish I could put a negative 1 star. These people are evil. Do not choose Walmart Family Mobile. They do not speak English. They cannot understand English to help you with your problems. The WiFi will switch to your 4G data completely on its own. Even if you stay in one location all day the carrier switches to your data and uses it all up. If I put my phone on WiFi I want it to stay on WiFi and save my data not have this terrible and sneaky phone carrier do that to me. As of May 2017 all calls that you have blocked for harassment or vulgar language. This Walmart Family Mobile non American owned company will and does have a right to unblock those calls. That's right. Unblock your calls you have blocked. Why? They say that it is not fair for the person calling and tormenting you. They have no concern for your happiness. You can only pay your bill to them and do not ask for any customer service of them.

I have a police report from threatening calls and Walmart Family Mobile. Said no they cannot block any numbers coming in on my line. The callers threatened to kill me, and rape me. They now call from a unknown number so I cannot continue to report them. If someone threatens your life and won’t stop calling you it will come up as unknown and Walmart Family Mobile will not tell you the number so that you can report them. They used to block up to 10 calls for free but now they will proudly tell you that it just isn't fair to block any numbers under any circumstance. They say their policies have changed because they have signed different contracts with foreign countries and they are no longer able to help you or prevent these bad threatening calls.

Choose American owned like Verizon. They may charge you more but it is 100% safer. My child's life has been threatened more than once just because they answer the phone and start crying because of threats. Just random foreign phone calls. The accent and language is exactly the same as the Walmart Family Mobile representatives. The threatening phone calls are from India and Muslims. I have had the police deal with the ones that they could trace and have filed from me. This cell phone carrier will tell you to download apps that take up space on your phone storage and put viruses on your phone and cause more calls to call you and yell and threaten you. They say download an app to block the bad calls to do what they should do because they say that they cannot step in the middle of the problem. You can pay them monthly for a bill but they are not in service with you.

They Walmart Family Mobile is under terms and contract with these foreign countries that are calling people and threatening you. The foreign callers are all in relation with these mean prank callers. Unfortunately the police will tell you for the safety of your family. If a cell phone carrier will not participate in your safety and happiness that it is up to you to leave the company and I agree. I really don't care how anyone feels about my review because I once liked this cell phone carrier. But when you tell them your life is being threatened on a daily basis and you keep hearing the p word, f word, and these people know your first and last name it’s a sad and angering life. Your phone company should work with you to stop this. I am safe and don't give out my email or fall for any spam, prank junk mail but, none of that matters if you are with Walmart Family Mobile because you are guaranteed to be hurt by the phone calls.

I am urging you to Google American owned and American located cell phone carriers where it is a requirement and the law for cell phone carriers to be regulated and to resolve terrible phone call matters quickly and take them seriously. And believe me that is a peace of mind that money cannot buy. Good luck. I hope I save many people from my family's hardship that was born and thrives from the existence. Walmart Family Mobile gives your name and phone number away to people who will call you and curse at you and threaten you. Goodbye Walmart Family Mobile and hello Verizon and all other American owned cell phone carriers. You’re welcome for the honesty. If you don't like my words then realize that I don't like a company like this that is out of control with these terrible calls and is proud and laughs about not stopping them from calling me or protects me.

Good riddance and God bless. Remember: Choose USA operated like T-Mobile US, MetroPCS using GCM, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular Virgin Mobile USA provides prepaid wireless service using Sprint’s CDMA and 4G LTE network. Double check to make sure they are American owned because American owned means regulated and they have to follow laws.

Walmart Family Mobile Company Profile