Holland, OH

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.41/5

Page Plus Cellular Reviews

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

When I first joined in 2011, I paid $40 on a prepaid plan, and it usually lasted me about 3 months. At the time, I did not use text or data. In 2013 I bought a MoJo from Motorola for $25. I switched to the $30/month plan so I could use text and data. So for 6 years I used a $25 phone and have never had a problem. Being on the Verizon network, my phone works practically everywhere. I only use data when I travel, so I have never had extra charges. My MoJo just died, so I just purchased an IPhone 6 for $150.

When I look at other companies and see people paying $300-$700 for older iPhones, I think I got a really good deal. Time will tell. I have noticed a drop in the quality of customer service since Trac Phone bought the company. The agents are definitely in other countries, and sometimes they have trouble understanding what I am saying. If you use your phone mostly as a phone, and not as a computer, then, in my experience, Page Plus is still a good option.

Original review: July 26, 2019

The customer service is strictly average, but the monthly bill is one of the lowest you’ll find anywhere. Cheap phone bill plus the Verizon network coverage equals the best deal on the market. Three things you must have to get started: 1) A SIM card for your phone (available on their website), 2) a cell phone that works on the Verizon network and 3) an unlocked cell phone. I usually buy phones refurbished on eBay from reputable dealers. Make sure the phone says it works for Verizon and is unlocked. And that’s it! You’re on your way to saving around $1000 bucks a year on your phone service. Enjoy!

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I have been using Page Plus since 2013. The only issue I have, is when you don’t pay your bill on time, they cut your service immediately. When that happens I just call customer service and pay with my credit card. My service is reinstated. To solve that issue, I am on automatic payment with my credit card. They give you a $2 monthly discount. I have no worries that way. The calls are crystal clear. They are on the Verizon coverage. No dropped calls.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Customer service is total garbage, they messed up my phone and will not refund me. Please do not use this god-awful service, use your money somewhere else. They have worse plans for more money than other carriers.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

I got unlimited service on Dec 24, 2019. I've called EVERY single day after because nothing was working. No text, calls, or internet. Said the services was disconnected. 2 hours EACH DAY on the phone for them to tell me “they’re so sorry they’re having an error, please stay on the line”. I’m literally on the phone with them NOW 4:15 pm Dec 28, for the SAME THING. They put me on a pay as go and NOT unlimited services, so the “minutes were running out”. Now they clearly see that I was put on the wrong plan and they claim it’s fixed until 5 hours later when my child can’t text or use the data etc. Child had to walk to a phone to call me cause his phone wasn’t working. A very serious matter.

They Refused to reimburse my money. But said they could credit, as if I still want their crappy service. It’s now been 45 minutes. Still having errors. This the 2nd supervisor and now she’s sending me to another “supervisor”. This is the WORST COMPANY I’ve EVERRRRR EXPERIENCED. I’ll rather have Metro PCS and I have never used them before. Do NOT go with this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Page Plus Cellular?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

Bought 2 phones. One is an Apple XR and the other is Galaxy Note 10+. Apple was activated. When I go to activate the Galaxy Note 10+ it's not compatible with Page Plus. So how do you sell a phone that can't be activated through page plus. Now I'm without a phone cause I swapped carrier. I would not recommend this company at all.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I was SCAMMED by your referral program, followed the process and after over an hour with your horrible customer service, I was told they didn't have the ability to correct. How do you get away with this? I was scammed, others beware!!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I have been a Page Plus customer for years only because it is not convenient to change prepaid service. I have been on auto enrollment for my payment for years and then it de-enrolled me and shut my service off. I use mine for work. I was in a panic because no one could contact me. I was able to contact Page Plus only to get a very slow person that took 45 minutes to turn my phone back on. And she refused to give the the $5 off for being in auto enrollment. I even called a supervisor only to receive the same message they can't give that credit on the 1st month. I have been a loyal customer and will now be shopping for something new.

Christine

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

Would give 0 stars if possible. This company is nothing but lies and deceit. They advertise for “fully unlimited” service yet don’t allow one to use hotspot. That’s not fully unlimited. Then they advertise for $50 if enrolled in auto refill. Every single month I am enrolled in auto refill and every month my payment gets rejected. Just got told my bank is declining the payment which is not true as I spoke directly to my bank regarding this. Oh not to mention since auto refill payment gets rejected I’m then forced to pay the full price, using the same exact card my auto refill payment was rejected. So according to them my bank declines a $50 payment but approves a $55 payment.

Having to deal with this company’s customer service is appalling. Everyone I’ve ever spoken to is Indian and while I’m not a prejudice person these people have been known to scam people and that’s exactly what they’re doing. Please if you've had this same experience with auto refill payments please file a report with the Better Business Bureau. They need to be exposed for their lies.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I had to call many times just too try to get the phone working. Then I was told it wasn't a page plus phone, but I had the item number. Then was told to go to two different stores to get help. Only to be told they don't work with Page Plus anymore. The customer service ladies were rude and acted as though they didn't want too be bothered. The supervisors were of no help also. To day it the 12th and I bought the phone on 28th of October. Plus I paid for the minutes which was $28. They said they don't see it in the system. Horrible. I wish I never have ordered this phone.

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

Page Plus Cellular Company Information