Holland, OH

2.7/5 (543 ratings)

About Page Plus Cellular

Page Plus Cellular Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Page Plus Cellular?

Original review: Dec. 22, 2022

Called because no phone service. 1st agent pretty much told me to go outside to make a call. I called back hoping to get someone who would help but just the opposite. They had me doing all sorts of troubleshooting and ruined my phone. I can not call or text at all now. Worse of all they passed me around and refused to get a supervisor. I think they enjoyed antagonizing me. DON'T SUBJECT YOURSELF TO IDIOTS TO SAVE A BUCK!!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2022

I received a few texts and e-mails alerting me that my 3G/non-VoLTE network phone and SIM card I rely on is being shut down on 12/31/22. They said they have a free phone replacement if I call that is combatable. I ordered a phone that will be delivered on 12/23/22, which is 8 days before the VoLTE network kicks in. On 12/17/22, they shut down my service with no warning that they are switching networks earlier than proposed! I can't make or receive calls and I had $3.88 worth of minutes left that I can't use. I called Page Plus on 12/18/22, and they said there is nothing they can do until I get the new phone. So the minutes I have paid for I can't even use!! Very deceitful. Leading me to believe I had to the 31st of December to make the switch.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

Always seem to have issue actually paying my bill, when I don’t pay it before it’s actually due, then I have to call to have it manually turned back on every time, customer service sucks. Literally just called twice, one lady told me she couldn’t transfer me to anyone else, hung up, called back, get told the pin I gave the first person was wrong, then they say they don’t have access to their online accounts at all to help me back into so I can pay my bill early. Who has a website but doesn’t have any access to it? I’m over the entire company and plan to change to a new provider.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

I first used PageCellular in 2019… 100 minutes for 120 days for $12. In 2021 the service literally fell apart. Recordings said “minutes have expired”, etc. This phone is maybe used a total of 10 minutes in FOUR MONTHS, never used for texts, etc, so it’s impossible that the minutes were consumed. Service reps range from so so to horrible. Today I was told they “don’t have the tools to help me.” I asked to speak to a supervisor, and was informed “Oliver” was a supervisor… who offered ZERO assistance. I’m done with them. Nothing is worth this aggravation!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

AVOID AVOID AVOID My family has used Page Plus for years. For various reasons, my husband and myself use other companies but daughter is still with Page Plus. Their service has been getting progressively worse as the years have gone by. Talking to their customer service people is a nightmare. You'll never be able to talk to a manager, they'll just transfer you to coworker. Dealing with them is now a nightmare. Take my advice and go with another company.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

Attempt to change cell phone carrier from Mint mobile to Page Plus. Both are monthly prepaid plans. Purchased a plan over the phone and paid for it, representative said phone number would port over in a "couple of hours" waited, phone number did not transfer and Page Plus phone did not work. Called back page Plus, got different representative, gave them info they transferred to a "specialist" who said there was no record of payment. Said we needed to repay. When credit card bill came we saw we were charged twice one charge for each day we called about problem. Since they tried repeatedly to get extra charge refunded. Each time speak to new representative and explain all over again. With each call are told something different - will look into it, refund will come etc with no resolution. finally opened a dispute with credit card company and page Plus retaliated by suspending account.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

2 weeks after receiving my new phone and it went haywire. 56 hours with techs and they stated they could not fix it. Today 3 1/2 hours talking to 25 reps I still got no help returning this phone for my $ back. Do not recommend this company at all.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY!!!! Page Plus used to be great. I switched over to them about 10 years ago. They had the best plans that used Verizon cell towers, for the lowest prices. Recently, they were sold, first to TracFone, then to Verizon themselves. After that switch, they really went downhill at a rapid pace. It got so bad that I decided to switch to Verizon. When I called to port my number, they totally tried to talk me out of leaving. It was obvious it was on their script. I had to be VERY firm with them that I was not staying with Page Plus. So what did they do? They gave me bogus info to provide for the porting process! That resulted in the porting process failing, and I lost the phone number I've had for literally 20 years through four different carriers! Not only was the cell service junk now, but their incompetent customer service was the icing on the cake!

Original review: April 6, 2022

I switched carriers and needed my phone number that I have had for over 15 years. The request was sent. Page Plus denied it. I called and Page Plus said they were having problems with their system. My new carrier submitted it again. This time it was the account number which they said was submitted correctly the first time. This process was submitted in plenty of time for them to port it over. They jerked me around until they said the number had to be active because it was no longer active. I was also having a surgical procedure and did not feel like calling everyone a new number. Wish I had read the reviews first but I went through a company that has carriers like page plus. Third or fourth rate. Not worth your money or time.

Original review: March 5, 2022

I have been a customers for year because it was a flexible cheap plan. I am not one to write reviews either but this company needs to be exposed. I Finally had so many problems with trying to change my number, to fraud on my bank account to the point no one ever could help me whenever I called. I was waiting for calls backs and put on hold from Thurs Feb 24 until Sun Mar 6th. NO ONE HELPED STILL!!! They kept saying my number didn't exist in their system and then disconnect over and over again. Scammers, please cheap is scamming. They lie lie lie. Now I have no phone and no help. I will be going to Verizon and pay high prices for great service.

Page Plus Cellular Company Information