1.38/5
Based on 193 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Holland, OH

201 Page Plus Cellular Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I've had no real issues with Page Plus Cellular. I've used them personally for over five years now! Still using my iPhone4. ;-) I just recently added an iPhone SE with a second account. Also recommended them to two friends (another iPhone SE and an iPhone 5). Everyone is liking the service. My iPhone SE had a ported in number, Page Plus Cellular was patient and helped immensely in getting that number ported (The old carrier was awful! They kept denying the transfer for multitudes of reasons), finally and multiple times Page Plus Cellular support had to call the other carrier while I was on hold to get the issues resolved. GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Great, no nonsense, no contract Verizon network service provider.

Original review: July 3, 2018

The Page Plus store in Toledo OH, located on Sylvania Ave is the best cellular dealer that I have ever been to. The owner is extremely helpful and friendly. He always has a smile on his face and is courteous. I recommend going there whether you're shopping for a phone or needing to reup your monthly plans.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 17, 2018

Yesterday I had over $10 on my prepaid account. I made 4 SHORT calls, no text or data and now it's all gone. When I call Customer Service they say I used it all. My phone usage stats confirm I only used a couple minutes. This is the 2nd phone with this result. I thought the other one might be a phone problem so got a new phone and new carrier. Will now do the same for this phone.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I called in with a request to deactivate one Page Plus phone number in order to transfer another Page Plus number to that deactivated phone (I had a total of 3 Page Plus phone numbers). I spent 3 1/2 hours during the morning and 3 hrs during the evening with their "customer service" or "technical support (I'm not sure how they refer to themselves). I spoke to a total of 6 people trying to resolve the problem with my phone. Each person had me to turn the phone on and off, take out the sim card, give them my phone's MEID #.

I called on another day and spent an hour on the phone when I was told that at some point one of the people who supposedly had assisted me gave me wrong instructions which caused the problem; therefore, if I were to get another sim card that would probably resolve the issue that I was experiencing with the phone. It is my responsibility to go out and purchase another sim card after one of their representatives really caused the problem with the phone.

My phone was working perfectly until I called in concerning the transfer of phones and numbers. In essence, I haven't any problem with the actual phone service; however, the customer service and technical support is a matter to consider before becoming a Page Plus customer. I literally dread calling for assistance because I have never received any resolution since I have been a customer. It is just frustrating to spend that much time on the phone; especially, and to have no resolution.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Page Plus cost $80 per year for 2000 minutes talk time. Great. This does cover one year for me. Since it uses Verizon the quality is great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Page Plus Cellular?

Original review: June 2, 2018

Customer service is not the greatest. Page Plus outsource their customer service and representatives are sometimes hard to understand. I had trouble with the website trying to change my plan and calling customer service they could not help.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Transferred minutes from a Page Plus 3g phone to a Page Plus 4g phone for my son. Tried to do this on the Page Plus website, but they didn't allow you to transfer a number from a Page Plus phone to another Page Plus phone. You can only use the website to transfer a number from a different carrier to Page Plus. Had to sign up for a monthly plan with 4g so I told them I wanted the $12 plan. They signed me up for the $29.95 plan instead. Talked to 4 different reps, two of them confirmed it was a system error on their end.

I finally got through to a manager, but he denied it was their fault and would not send me any proof to verify that I signed up for the higher plan. He would not bounce me down to the lower plan, even though it was within the first month of service and my son hadn't exceeded the usage limits of the $12 plan. I received no confirmation about what plan was selected and only found out about their mistake when my son got a text saying his service was about to expire. Because of their error, my son lost 1 1/2 months of service. Needless to say, I'll be switching to another carrier when the rest of his minutes expire in 2 months. Lucky for me, his new 4g phone is unlocked so I'm not stuck using these crooks as his service provider. I would not recommend Page Plus to my worst enemy. There are better options.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I was charged twice so contested one charge and got my money back from my credit card. Tried to resolve this and they said no problem. Suddenly months later they suspend my phone saying I now need to pay them for two months to get it back. Mind you I owned them absolutely nothing. I spend over six hours being transferred. Now I have to pay cash and never a credit card again to get my number ported. So a number I have had for many, many years they suspended and will not let me port. Unreal.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

They charged my credit card 4 times, and getting a person who understands English, is like pulling teeth when dealing with customer service. They hung up on me 5 times. I call back and they tell me my current plan, over and over and over, never letting me talk. They are like robots. I had to get them to repeat back to me 3 times, before they understood, my issue. My issue is simple. I was charged 4 times for one month's service. I had to file a bank dispute to get it resolved. Today, I get a text from PPTFW, saying my phone service will be disconnected if I don't call them to clear the dispute.

So again, I am in call 5 times and the third time they tell me my passcode is wrong. I explained my passcode has always been the same, and, explain I haven't changed it. I am asked to give a new passcode, so I give them my old passcode, to be able to move forward. He says he needs to transfer me, and once again I am disconnected so I call back a 5th time, today, and tell the person my story again. She says she will transfer me, and I say "NOOOOOO. You are not going to transfer me. You are going to call the other department and resolve this." So, 3 hours later she tells me it is resolved. I tell her I don't have confidence, and she assures me, it is resolved.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I agree with many other reviews. This company was great for many years and has very recently (2017) turned over everything they've learned. Customer service went from angel to devil and management is geared on making money. This is a bad sign. The latest tactic seems to be charging for calls and data that are never made to eat up any $$ that is on the pay as you go system. I will be looking for another service after 3 years. You've been WARNED - DON'T do Page Plus. Anything good you've heard was pre-2017.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I called to make a payment over the phone on Saturday evening due to the store being closed early. I had four different people take my credit card information over the phone and "reprocess" my payment three times. Richelle claimed the first time my payment was processed, it was "rejected" due to incorrect billing information listed on my bank account??? My bank account (info) has absolutely NOTHING to do with my PagePlus account! Therefore if the payment were "rejected" then my money would still be in my account.

Unfortunately, it is not, there is a charge on my statement from PP (with no confirmation/order # emailed as stated so the transaction cannot be acknowledged on their end) and my cell phone is still off! I have been lied to (promised the money would be "back" in my account within minutes/hours), given the runaround and apparently there aren't any supervisors that work at the call center either! Finally today I am being told Page Plus won't give me my money back for a service I paid for that I didn't receive.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I've been with Page Plus for a few years now since leaving Verizon. My boyfriend and one of our friends ported over around the same time, as well. For a long time, everything was great. Customer support was excellent! Coverage was pretty good. I was very happy with the money I was saving on our cell bill over what we'd been paying Verizon. After they got Verizon's 4G LTE network, they kept the pricing on their plans the same. It definitely was a 10/10.

Then Tracfone bought out Page Plus and everything started to turn to crap. I will note that my friend has not experienced any of the following, but she also hasn't had to contact customer service for anything. She's also in an area with a lot more Verizon towers. My boyfriend and I started having some coverage issues that we didn't have before. Dropped calls or a message that we were roaming. If someone would call, they'd get a message that we weren't available. I would have thought that this would send the caller to voicemail, but apparently not. I attempted to contact support several times over this issue, but never got a reply.

A co-worker/friend of mine is on Straight Talk (also owned by Tracfone) with Verizon and has the same coverage issue at our work. I think his voicemail at least prompts, though, and people don't just get an error message. My bf started having trouble with his data being sporadic and he still has this issue sometimes. I also experienced a problem near the beginning of September where I had no data, except for MMS. My 4G had worked pretty well prior to this. As with the coverage issue, customer service was non-existent.

On November 9th, we were without service for almost 24 hours. I had attempted again to get ahold of support through the Page Plus website, but nothing. I could not even call customer service because it would just give me a Verizon error message and hang up on me. I was furious. We later found out that this was caused by some trouble with one of the Page Plus wholesalers which ended up affecting some resellers. I only know this because of an email from Calling Mart, which is where we buy our monthly pins. Page Plus still has yet to reply to the ticket I submitted on their site and they offered no explanation for what happened. Calling Mart gave me a free month (but not my bf, who also had no service), which is about the only reason that I'm even still with Page Plus.

Surprisingly, there was one good thing to come from the service outage. Once it was restored, my data started working again! And it works better than it was. My coverage also seems to be a little better. I did have luck last week with the live chat. My bf bought a new phone, which required a different SIM card size. The chat actually worked and they were able to quickly answer my question. The next day after the phone arrived, I contacted them again to do the transfer to the new phone and SIM and had no problems. I'd like to think that this a sign of a turnaround for them. We will see. This is the only reason why I am giving them two stars instead of just one. If we experience any further issues with them, then we are gone.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

After cancelling my account with Page Plus I was charged for that month and I have not received a refund. I was told wait up to 5 business days. I'm still waiting. That was almost 2 months ago. I would not recommend PagePlus to anyone. Customer service is nonexistent, very poor quality. I went with Verizon Prepaid. Cheaper service and reliable. So I guess I'll going to have to kiss $47.65 goodbye. What a rip!!!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Today,10/23/2017 Page Plus Cellular hacked into my Visa Credit card & made a charge of $420.11. Bank of America denied that charge & notified me, That card has now been discontinued. I have never connected with Page Plus but had recently viewed another carrier & Cricket phone company websites. This felonious activity was notified to me by an Email & a subsequent phone call from Bank of America.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I have went with this company a little over a year and it has been the worst experience ever. Last month my service worked great, didn't have to pay a bill after I told them I was leaving. This month I paid my bill and the service immediately messed up. What's worse than the service is the customer service. The representatives do not know what they are talking about. They transfer you to the upper level and then you hear a click. I will never recommend this service to anyone. October 2017 will be my last month as a customer. Yes it's great that they are on a great network but what's the use if you can never experience it. Page Plus and its customer service representatives are worth less than one star.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I purchased a SIM card and service plan from Page Plus website on 9/8/17. After my port of my number was unsuccessful online, I called customer service for assistance. I was told my number ported successfully. The next day no working service and I discovered Page Plus had billed my credit card twice for the same PIN! I called customer service again on 9/9/17. I was told a refund was being processed, I would receive my refund in 3-5 business days, and helped with reactivating my service. After hanging up, I discovered phone service worked but not text messaging. For the next few days I was transferred to numerous representatives after the first one who answered my call was no help.

No one could answer why my texting would not work and I had to perform same steps over and over (turn phone off, then on, delete old text, remove and replace SIM). Day 4, I was told it was my phone that was defective and to try my SIM in a new phone. I placed my SIM into a new phone, no surprise to me, same issue. Therefore, I have concluded that I was sold a defective SIM by Page Plus and their solution was for me to purchase another SIM. Today is 9/16/17 and my text messaging does not work and I still don't have my refund for double billing me for my PIN. Customer service was no help at all, I received no apologies for any of this, and they want me to spend more money? I will never deal with Page Plus again. I was truly ripped off!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Page Plus has absolutely NO INTEREST in identifying employees who give "fake" advice. I was on a recent trip, traveling by train across country. At one point in New Mexico, while dialing home, a recording came on then quickly transferred me to a Page Plus operator, asking me why I called. I explained that the call had been transferred. She went on to tell me my Page Plus service was not good outside my "service area"! I was on my first day of a long family vacation... needed that phone.

The short story is, when I got to Chicago, with the short layover I had, I went to the nearest Target to get a cheap phone to get me through my trip. With great difficulty, I purchased a ATT phone but it would not activate until the FOURTH attempt. I should have just left because as a result of the multiple attempts to activate, I missed my connecting train (in the station but would not let me and my young son board because of some rule cutting off boarding time... ONE MINUTE!).

Consequently, I had to arrange a flight out, sleeping in an airport chair, spending in excess of $400, to catch up with our train in Washington D.C. I was particularly upset when on my way running back to the train station, my cell phone rang. I established that the phone worked, and CONTINUED TO WORK THROUGHOUT my trip to Florida. I was given bogus information by the Page Plus Rep.

I tried three times to get through to a Customer Service Supervisor when I finally called Page Plus. They acted like I was speaking a foreign language, never understanding the word "supervisor". I would like to share with those considering using Page Plus... DON'T! If you are interested on ANY honest customer service, do NOT expect it with this company. The representatives are not knowledgeable and will, in fact, mislead you. This experience cost me hundreds of dollars and a near heart attack running through the streets of Chicago trying to catch a train, and ultimately sleeping in a chair in an airport... not to mention buying a phone and service minutes I did not need.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Page Plus is full of CRAP! I have a $55 unlimited plan and for some odd reason my phone calls was being dropped which wasn't normal in my area. I called them and the lady was saying that the towers was down in Alabama and Georgia but was being worked on and will be up the next day about 3:30. Ok the next day the same problem I waited a few more days and the same problem so I called them again. They was telling me to take the SMS card and battery out for about a minute, I did that still nothing. I told her I will just call back in a few days so I called the boost mobile store where I purchased the phone. He said they have been getting lots of complaints about the Page Plus service. So I ignored it and said ok maybe they will get it right so it's done.

Been 2 weeks and I'm getting a bill due in 3 days alerts so I called Page Plus again and I explained my problem and the guy was nice and said "I will just extend your service for 2 more weeks" I said "ok cool". So a few days later I'm trying to make a call and it's going straight to the Page Plus customer service center. I explain to them my problem and that's the guy said he was going to extend my bill and now it's off. He telling me he doesn't see in the notes to where anyone told me about extending my service because of the 3+ weeks of problems. So now I'm mad because I'm sure I'm not the only customer in GA that had that issue. I told him if I pay y'all $55 a month for unlimited service then I want my unlimited which is 4 weeks of unlimited service not 1 week. BAD! BUSINESS AND CUSTOMER service.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I paid my bill over the phone. They double charged me. I called to have it refunded was told, 3-5 days. No "I'm sorry." Acted like it was my fault. Wait 3 days. Need money to feed my 7 kids. That was my food money. Called, no refund was processed. Talk to someone else another 3-5 days. Not acceptable. Supervisor please. 45 min later finally answers. Neither placed a refund on my account. 3-5 more days possibly up to 30. Doesn't care. Is rude, barely understand him. We have had 2 accounts for over a year. His never has internet even right after we pay 80 for 10 GB. Call they never fix it. Would rather not have a phone than deal with this.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! I have been with Page Plus Cellular for more than 8 years. When I first discovered them, it was a bring your own device, choose your own plan, and no taxes. It was awesome. Customer service were super friendly and ENGLISH SPEAKING people from the midwest (Ohio), where Page Plus was originally located. Simply amazing. I told everyone about it, and for years had great service at very fair rates.

Unfortunately, a few years ago the company was bought out by some European conglomerate, fired all the good people in their customer service department, and outsourced it to some non-English speaking country. Not only is it almost impossible to understand what the representatives are saying, they cannot use their brain to figure out what your problem is. They stick to some script, and are completely dumbfounded if forced to deviate from it. In fact, they won't. On many occasions I had rude support, and people making jokes or otherwise chatting with their friends in the support department and not paying attention to me, the customer. Unbelievable.

Then, there is the reliability factor. While the network coverage has remained good, I have experienced unexplained issues with my data connection that never occurred before the company was sold. Now, for some inexplicable reason every few months my 4G connection will drop permanently. No data at all. The first time I had to fix it consumed a good hour of time on the phone with the non-English speaking support. I was forced to go through a bunch of scripted steps which I knew wouldn't resolve the issue. Don't you think I tried to restart my phone to see if that would fix it before calling? Duh! Why don't you trust me when I tell you that I already did that step?! The Ohio people would!

I then reached a supervisor who reset something in their system (a black box mystery that was never explained). OK fine. But then the same issue happened again. I again had to waste valuable time with the first level support who insisted on not transferring me to a supervisor before we went through all the "idiot" steps. Then the supervisor reset it and fixed it. Third time, same routine! Completely mindless, uneducated people in customer service.

It is very sad how this company sold out to some faceless non-American mega corporation. It is a hollow shell of what it used to be. It's borderline fraud for it to claim that it has "award winning support" when that applied to the OHIO folks who quickly understood a customer's concern and fixed it with pride. Not so anymore. Greedy executives and shareholders have taken food from the plates of the good people here in the U.S. and hired imbeciles that are no better than a robot. If you have hours to throw away with a service provider, Page Plus is a good choice. Otherwise, you might consider finding another provider. I will be.

Original review: July 27, 2017

Been using Page Plus for a year now, with a HTC phone I got from Verizon 3 years ago. Had no issues getting this phone activated with Page Plus. The problems came afterwards. About once every month by I'd lose data. I would use their online chat because apparently hiring American/English speaking support techs is asking too much. Anyways I would go to the online chat, they would do something on their end, I'd restart my phone and boom, data is back. This has happened probably close to a dozen times since getting Page Plus. This last time though was the last straw. My data quit working mid day like it does. I got on their website to do the online chat, as I have been before, but this time they tell me my device is not compatible... WHAT?! You mean the phone I've been using for a year is not compatible? The currently activated 4G phone that I can still make calls with that was working fine an hour ago?

First they stated the ESN was being used by another number. I've had this phone for 3 years using the same phone number. Bought new from Verizon. Then they said my phone was not eligible for activation... Wait my phone is already activated, why are we talking about activation? So I argued with them and eventually ask to transfer to a manager. The experience did not improve. He refused to help, continued to send the same copy and pasted messages they always send until I lost my cool and closed the chat window. After months of non stop problems and now this... I will not be renewing my plan. After speaking with a Verizon dealer and verifying my phone device model, ESN, and number, they were more than happy to switch me back over, and honestly the cost was about the same anyways.

Original review: June 19, 2017

Yesterday I received a message from Page Plus that stated my payment did not go through. Last month the same thing happened to me and I spent well over 10 minutes on the phone setting up a recurring payment. Yesterday I received an email stating that my payment did not go through. I called and was told that the information on card was incorrect even though their customer service rep entered that information. So I entered the information through an automated process on my phone. At the end of the entry it stated that there was a problem with process. So, I repeated the process again. Today I looked up my bank account online and there were two payments withdrawn from my bank account. The second payment created an overdraft.

I was on the phone again with Page Plus today for over 15 minutes and was given help setting up a reoccurring payment. During the process I was assured that this would not process another payment. Later today I looked at my bank account online and it did take another payment resulting in another overdraft from my bank. Page Plus did say they will be reimbursing my account and it will take 4-6 days to process. I did ask for credit to my account for the $60 overdraft fees and was told more than once as I ask to speak with a retention specialist or a manager that they could not help me and it was my bank's responsibility to credit it back. I expressed that my bank may not reimburse me for these charges and that it was not my or my bank's fault for pulling out this money.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I had been a customer for several years and had no issues with the automatic payment set up. Suddenly they started turning off all four of our phones each month saying they hadn't received payment. After about 3 hours of time on the phone with service reps who always denied they had received payment, though the bank said otherwise, they would turn phones back on with another charge and eventually refund the double payment. That was annoying and stress inducing enough. Then last month they charged a payment to the wrong phone that wasn't due for a couple weeks and turned mine off. Again the bank said payment went through and they denied receiving it. I do business on my phone and one call could pay the whole bill easily. So I again turned it back on with an extra payment. This time they wouldn't refund the extra payment. I turned it over to my bank. Even they have not found satisfaction.

I cancelled my account with Page Plus. They aren't that competitive anymore anyway. And who needs the aggravation. Terrible customer service. And dishonest as well. The first question asked when you call is if you want service in English. Problem is the reps don't speak or understand English enough to really give you service. Half of every call is clarifying what is said or heard. It's not the reps' fault. But the company needs to hire people who speak and hear well enough in English to do the job.

Original review: June 14, 2017

Signed up with the 12 plan auto-renewal to save two dollars a month. Supposed to get 10 MB of data along with 250 minutes talk/text. No data was given with the auto-renewal for two months. Two different customer service personnel gave me two different excuses for why I got ripped off for 20 mb of data. I am done with this pathetic company.

Original review: June 5, 2017

I am very angry at the runaround I have been given by their staff this morning. I have wasted 2.5 hrs, become super stressed, trying to get a problem fixed when their system suddenly "deactivated my phone". I am paid up until June 23, --19 days from now. I spoke to 4 of their people, each one telling me that it was a "system error" and now I would have to change my phone number or wait 24-48 hrs to get it escalated and fixed if I wished to keep my number. I told each of the people that was NOT acceptable.

My phone number is on my biz cards, website and with many clients and I couldn't get it changed without costing me a lot more time and money, nor did I want to especially since it was their FAULT THERE IS PROBLEM IN THE 1ST PLACE! Each person told me to wait and get it fixed by the next person and that they would pass on the information I just gave them. Totally a lie!!! Each person I had to go over and over what I said to the previous one, each one taking more time to "check" my account.

When I finally got this last person, I argued and argued with him as to why I needed my phone number NOW and the phone to work! All he did is keep repeating the same thing over and over again. Finally we agreed that he would give me a new "temporary phone number" and would have my old number reactivated in 24-48 hrs. THE ticket IS **. I wanted this handled right away, not wait for 2-3 days. I am very angry and upset at the incompetence of their company and staff.

Original review: May 22, 2017

I tried to port my # to Page Plus from another carrier. The customer service person told me that I had to have a new phone because the one I had was active with another carrier (meaning I had to buy a new phone in order to port my number, obviously not happening). They said it would not work to port the # even though my phone was compatible with Page Plus service. I wanted a way around this (as well as to speak to someone that I could understand and could understand me, very thick accent and not fluent in English) so I asked to speak to a manager. She gladly transferred me at which point the phone cut itself off. I called back and the same thing happened again. Of the four or five times I called PagePlus, I never was able to find someone who was fluent in English, and I was never able to speak to a manager.

They said there is no number to call someone in the US and they cannot transfer you to the US to speak to someone who knows English. One woman did not even understand the word "port" as in "to port a number." I was baffled. I returned the plan I purchased and will not be using this company again, since I know if I experience any issues with the service, I wouldn't be able to contact anyone who was fluent in English, or even competent at their jobs (according to my experiences at least.) I have dealt with several other companies that did no-contract with comparable pricing and plans to Page Plus and haven't experienced what I experienced here.

Updated: When I called and threatened to leave a bad review, I was miraculously transferred to "management" also hard to understand, thick accent. The only option she gave me was that if I wanted to port my number over the same device I am using now, I have to buy a new phone that is compatible, port the number to the new phone, at which time my present phone will become inactive with its current carrier. Only then, can I transfer the number to my current device at which point I would have to return the other phone. Seems like a lot of work for a service that other phone companies have done easily with no problems (porting the number from one service to the next yet keeping it on the same device). The only thing I had to do with other phone companies was to switch out the SIM card and other than that everything went smoothly.

Original review: May 18, 2017

Purchased two smart phones. One at local dealer iPhone4 and one at Page Plus Cellular website HTC. Problem with first phone - phone pass codes, data, accounts were NOT DELETED by previous holder of ** phone number. THIS NUMBER THAT CAME WITH PHONE WAS A NUMBER ALREADY IN USE BY A ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL. Sold to ME in this condition. Could NOT be activated. Still not activated and out of my money of phone cost. Contacted customer service said, Page Plus Cellular not responsible for dealer mistakes. Dealer went out of business same week.

Problem with 2nd phone - purchased phone online at Page Plus Cellular. Received phone and called customer service to activate said - remove cover, battery and sim card. Problem - sim card was already installed in phone!! Directions on sim card container stated to be installed at time of activation. Required several seconds to remove BECAUSE one corner was already broken off. Activation cancelled. Support ticket to request replacement sim card at N/C. Said I will have to purchase brand NEW phone with warranty. Factory at fault as they installed Sim Card. Phoned customer service 3 x's NO HELP. Language problem. Frustrated with this company - Page Plus Cellular. TWO PHONES and no activations!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Original review: May 13, 2017

Talk to three different representatives. One told me account was due on May 14th. May 13th phone off. Called a manager. Said account was due on 11th. She hung up on me. Called back. Second representative apologized for the wrong information. Offered me an extension. Phone did not get turned back on. Called back. Third representative apologized for wrong due date and said they don't do extensions. This was not an professional experience. Will not continue with their service.

Original review: April 29, 2017

STAY AWAY FROM THE BELOW COMPANY: I am posting a recommendation that you stay as far away as possible from this company. They are a Verizon reseller with a prepaid and theoretically less expensive, easier service. They are a disaster. Customer service is a pitiful excuse for service and in violation of laws regarding portability of lines, they hold you phone number hostage if you want to leave the service. STAY AWAY.

Original review: April 24, 2017

Horrible Customer Service - Stay Away! A year ago my job required me to change pager service. I notified, in writing, Page Plus. A year later they have sent me to collections. They claim that they never received my letter. Moreover, they made no allowance whatsoever for the many on-time payments - having never been late with a payment to the company. It is disgusting that a company would treat people this way. It appears from the many other reviews that I am not the only customer to receive this level of treatment. Again, please consider very carefully before you give these people your business. I know there are not many options out there for pager service - this one will be the least favorable.

Page Plus Cellular Company Information

www.pagepluscellular.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business