3.8/5 (699 ratings)

About Sprint

Sprint has merged with T-Mobile.

Sprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

Sprint has always been good for us. Long ago I had Nextel through Sprint and it was cool using walkie-talkie thru work and some friends. I later switched to T-mobile and was with them 14 years. Horrible Customer Service but still remained a customer. I got back with Sprint and was very happy. We have 4 lines and we have never had any problems, Until now. T-mobile has purchased Sprint. I've been dreading this change over and not wanting to install the new t-mobile sim card into my phone. I dread the customer service as I remember. I have the 5g display on my phone now (Sprint) and my wife put the new T-mobile sim card into hers and now displays 4g at the top. I just don't think I'm gonna be happy. I welcome any thoughts. Thanks

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Excellent service-despite T Mobile merger. I have had great experience using the chat as well as speaking with people on a weekend. The convenience of making payment arrangements. I have been a long time customer with Sprint and they have helped me when I needed it most.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Sprint has always stood by me in financial assistance as well as, keeping my phone repaired when needed. Service is quick and customer service is wonderful to deal with. Repairs are handled quickly and efficiently.

Sprint response

We're thrilled to hear this, Rita! Thanks for being a loyal customer.

Sprint, now Part of T-Mobile

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

I feel that the customer service representatives are very informative. They try to help you resolve the issue without any pressure. I haven't experienced a problem with the company. I think I have been a customer for 4 years.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

They have been very good to me. Whenever I had a problem they helped me to fix it. If I need a extension on my payment they gave it to me and if my phone was broken they fixed it. When I need a new phone they helped me get it.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

Worst customer service on the planet. The call center has to be in another country because none of the representatives understand English. Then they transfer you after running through pointless IT troubleshooting to another agent to which you have to reexplain everything but they still can't understand you. Makes me want to cut my losses and pay the early termination fees just to be rid of this company. If I was guaranteed that the other phone companies didn't outsource their call centers to other countries I'd be gone in a second.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
    Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

Hey, guys I will be switching within the next few months to Mint mobile for a cheaper and better experience. I am tired of unfulfilled promises, nothing worse than bloated mediocrity. Attempting to log in to the website to pay the bill but was stuck on an Error message screen that seems to be loading. Overall disappointed and sorry my mom introduced me to this company tbh.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

This has been the worst experience I have ever dealt with in my life! I called in to cancel a line and a rep decided to tell me about this great offer, for a upgrade with 0 down. I agreed and started the process. After being on the phone for 2 hours, the system went down. I was told by the rep she would call me the following day. No call came, I called in! Everything the previous rep had told me was incorrect. It now was $1247 to upgrade 3 lines, instead of $346! While speaking with a supervisor Leslie I was told to pay the full amount and she would issue a refund of $881.89! I agreed and Nothing has been resolved since November 22.

Every one of your reps and supervisors have lied and done nothing! Leslie the supervisor was suppose to handle this situation on November 22, today is December 23! 2 days before Christmas! My refund of $881.89 was gift money for My children and now I do not have it, and my children's Christmas has been ruined! Thanks Sprint/T-Mobile!!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

I have been having issues with Sprint for the last couple of years. But recently I was told to make a payment of a certain amount on a certain day to restore services. So when that day came, I made that payment as directed. I save all my messages, screen shots and recordings. So when I paid, and contacted sprint to restore services, I was advised that THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT couldn't help me because I was in collections and had to contact collections. I NEVER received mail, email, text message or a phone call that I was being put in collections but somehow their system shows they did. I have this wonderful app called USPS which shows you what you are receiving in the mail from them with live pictures. I always open my mail from any company I have service with. But NEVER received ANYTHING.

When I got frustrated and called the collection agency, they even told me that sprint shouldn't be so quick to put customers in collections when their employees are telling the customer something different and not contacting the customer. So ICSystems told me to speak with sprint and hopefully will get it worked out. I did and spoke to THE FINANCE department SUPERVISOR Amanda was trying to fix the situation but at that time, I had already filed with the BBB.

So today on 12/16/2021, A lady named KIM from Sprint Executive office called to speak with me about the situation, she was rude, disrespectful and downright unwilling to read the notes, unwilling to fix what SPRINT lied about and when she said, "This call may be recorded for quality and training purposes," I advised that I also record and then she was rude and claimed she didn't give permission, and I had then explained that being I live in New Jersey, and it is a one-party consent to record state, and that what I'm doing is perfectly legal, she then at that point didn't want to hear what I had to say. Then she said she didn't give permission to record her, and I then told her, "I don't give my permission to be recorded but you guys do anyways and that it's okay for you but not me?" She then said yes.

Sprint is THE WORST company! Shady, overcharges, lies, and doesn't care about their customers. They need to be trained better or shut down. For my situation, I legally have a lawsuit I can start against them even for discrimination against me because of my Birth name as one of their employees was speaking to a supervisor about how, "Oh, it's probably her jump off's phone or her boo's phone." I'm sorry, but that's disrespectful and rude. Barbaric if you will. This company shouldn't be allowed to treat people as such. VERY UNSATISFIED with SPRINT for the way they operate a business. SHADY.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

I am here writing about Sprint's Network and customer service, first of all I paid all of my devices and paid any debt owed to Sprint Aka now T Mobile. A week ago I requested an unlocking on my devices and according to the staff at sprint they successfully unlocked my devices in order for me to move on to another carrier, got an email explaining the process and timing it takes to complete. Everything was good until 72 hours passed already and my devices were still locked to the network, also it was a Monday or Tuesday when I called so plenty of time within the week to get this done, mentioning it because sprint told me they don't count the weekends as time passed.

72 Hours after the first call, now Thursday afternoon I went to my new carrier to activate my devices on there, but they told me they're still locked to the network. Disappointed I called again (Sprint/Tmobile) and asked about my devices being unlocked for the second time, couldn't believe what I was hearing they said "Devices are still locked under the network. Want me to start your unlocking process? They are currently locked, and have no history of you suggesting an unlocking before." This is ridiculous. Honestly it's like I did nothing, and only wasted my time.

I'm currently on my fourth attempt of unlocking my devices, having multiple attempts failed, if someone in Sprint sees this, you should feel ashamed of working there. As the time I'm writing this Nov 3rd of 2021, there had been no one that has contacted me to fix my issue. I would never recommend Sprint/Tmobile to anyone, the service at the stores seemed helpful but they always turn you around with "we can't help you with that, try calling customer service". SMH this is by Far the worst company ever!

Sprint Company Information