Sprint PCS
1.56/5
Based on 751 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Sprint PCS Reviews

5491 Sprint PCS Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I freaking HATE this service... I HATE SPRINT!!! It is the biggest piece of crap. I am changing to AT&T or Verizon, tomorrow!!! I live in Charlotte, NC... One would assume cell service would be at least mediocre on the city. WRONG!!! The lowest grade ever... I HATE!!! Will NEVER use again! Drops call CONSTANTLY and connecting to the internet is a mere dream.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

After trying to call to customer service to speak about the new fees in my bill, they agree to review and remove the subsidized fee $25 and still they charged me this month, when I renew my agreement this iPhone 5 S was only $10 I believe, and that was the reason I renew my agreement for another two years. Today I was calling again And nobody was answering... Actually the phone call was disconnected every time. When I try to chat with them again, nobody is replying anymore.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

So I have been with Sprint for a number of years. Some connection issues but nothing truly horrendous. I JUMPED on a plan several years ago that offered Unlimited everything with the 4th line free. It was discontinued about a month after it started, but I was assured by Sprint reps that I was grandfathered in. I even added two additional lines to it for my daughters, for a total of 6 lines. I just realized my bill jumped and saw my plan had changed. I contacted Sprint, only to be told that they had discontinued this plan and put me in a different plan. I was never told this was going to happen! I don’t see how they can get away with this.

To make things worse, I was told I should have received SMS and emails about the change. Never happened! There is a new unlimited plan that I told them I should be added into. Unlimited Plus! 4 lines for $100! 5th line for $10 more and 6th line for $20 more! Sound good? Oh wait! That’s not for people that have spent thousands of dollars with Sprint already! That’s only for new suckers to get pulled in. I will be posting this on every social media platform I can find! Once my remaining phones are paid off, I am gone! Screw someone else Sprint!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I originally had 4 lines. I eliminated 1 of them & went month to month because I am so sick of their awful service dropping calls. I returned 2 leased phones when the contract ended that was a nightmare. Unbeknownst to me these idiots took a Phone that I’ve owned for the last five years an iPhone 6 and placed it as a leased phone despite the fact I already purchased it. So I have been paying $26.39 per month on it since July of 2016. I began chat pissed??? That’s over $675 that has been stolen from me. They kept telling me I could buy my own phone back for $113?!

This is Thee worst company I have ever seen! I am going to month to month billing, porting my numbers to Verizon, or T-Mobile, & letting them try to take me to court. When they try to damage my credit ie damages we’ll go to small claims court because I keep every record I have. I paid for my phone & they will pay!!! Since I can’t ever find them I have to wait for them to come after me! This is so frustrating 3 hours telling them to check the records. Liars!!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Sprint is the shadiest company I have come across in a long time. They claim to not lock you into a contract but their early termination fees and poor customer service are the worst in the industry. Do not ever go to Sprint and if you are on Sprint count down the days until you’re out of your jail cell contract and run far away! If you want to see something really scary read the attached image from my contract with Sprint saying how we ALL waive our right to sue them as a group... most messed up stuff I’ve seen in a long time. Shame on you Sprint.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

LG Cell Phone Purchase Agreement. I am writing this timeline of events in which I would like to express my dissatisfaction about the Sprint. In April of this year (2018), I was looking for a second phone. I had been pricing them and I found a good price at $58.00 with this lady at Sprint. They had given me a price of $58.00 a month. The woman had gotten me a special promotion deal and discounts. So I agreed and purchased this phone. Amount due that day for $35.36. Now on April 11th. On May 3rd Sprint took out $58.44 from my credit account. When I purchased the phone I asked for my payments to be after the 15th of each month. No Sprint took them out at the beginning of each month.

Now on June 2nd 2018 Sprint took $87.19 from my credit account. This was more than our original agreement. So I returned to the Sprint Store at the Stroud Mall at 344 Stroud Mall Drive, Stroudsburg PA, 18301. I talked with the store manager Greg **. He said no way I got this phone for $58.44 on month. I stated the woman who sold it to me got me this price. Gentry said she was at school and wasn't working today. But a black male who was there at the time of my purchase was there. He said he remember me and she did give me that price. Again ** angry said, "No Way. It's $87.19 a month."

I said here is your phone back and he wouldn't take and said I had to get in touch with Sprint. Now every email I receive from Sprint I reply back to cancel the phone. I also go online trying to cancel this phone because they broke our original agreement. I finally got to talk to a female at Sprint bill paying section after a very long wait. She said she couldn't help or transfer me after I asked and said she was cutting me off. I need help to solve this problem so my credit is not affected. I went online and I found that communications companies cannot have a class action lawsuit brought against them. What's up with that... Please Help Me!!!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I switched from AT&T to Sprint 18 months ago due to necessity... I was promised 4 lines at 190.00 a month. A BOGO deal with something like 12 gigs because I couldn't get unlimited data. Well they neglected to explain to me until yesterday that all four of the phones I have to pay for, and two are leased. I got tired of calling the help #s because I always got some poor soul that I couldn't understand and they constantly had to repeat themselves over and over.

The problem was always the same... my bill! Sometimes I would be billed in the low 200s sometimes in the 3s, 4s and last straw 5s. I went in and the guy says you have a zero balance. I'm like I hope so as I've paid almost 600.00 to them 2 weeks ago. I wanted to know exactly what would be owed if I canceled and they guy said to turn in the 2 phones and I would have to pay nothing.

Today I called to find out how/where I return the phones and which ones, I get yet another poor soul who said I owe 186.00, and that I can return to any store. And that because the lease, which I didn't know of on the "free" phones was canceled early I had to pay 186.00. Meanwhile AT&T offered me four lines, and internet and TV for 230.00 a month with unlimited data. The phones I own at the end of the term or I can renew within a year for an upgrade. I will NEVER deal with this company again, I pray they get an audit and that I get some of the money I wasted back.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I am writing this timeline of events in which I would like to express my dissatisfaction about the customer service my husband and I received both at the Sprint Store where the iPhone 8 was purchased, and subsequent interaction with phone personnel. As of today's date, 081318, the issue has not been resolved. 061218 Purchased iPhone 8 at Sprint Store, 14190 Bear Valley Road, Victorville, CA. Sales representative told John ** that phone plan would probably work in China (where we live during the school year), but if not, phone could be unlocked to accommodate China SIM card.

070518 John ** returns to China. 070618 John ** realizes: a. Phone plan does not work in China. b. Phone will not accept Chinese SIM card. 070818 John ** goes to China Mobile to get his old Chinese phone reactivated so he can call the USA. 071118 Anne ** (who is still in the States) calls Sprint Customer Service who cannot help with the situation but assures her that a supervisor will call back within 48-72 hours. Immediately put ** on seasonal standby as to not incur more charges on the plan that does not work in China. 071218 Supervisor calls back, leaves 2 voice messages, and closes the case. Does not leave a call back number. 071218 Anne ** calls Sprint Customer Service back again. They cannot help her but tells her that a supervisor will call back within 48-72 hours. 071818 Supervisor calls back, leaves 2 voice messages, and closes the case. Does not leave a call back number.

072018 Anne ** calls Sprint Customer Service back again. They cannot help her but tells her that a supervisor will call back with 48-72 hours. 072118 Supervisor calls back, leaves a voice message and tells Anne that the due date for the bill will be extended to August 3. Issue not resolved. No call back number left. 072218 Anne ** calls Sprint Customer Service back again. Left message to have supervisor call. 072318 Anne ** calls Sprint Customer Service back again. Left message to have supervisor call. 072318 Supervisor calls back and leaves a voice message with no call back number. 072418 Anne ** calls Sprint Customer Service back again. Left message to have supervisor call. 072518 Anne ** calls Sprint Customer Service back again. Finally gets a hold of a supervisor. Is told that the phone is unlocked.

072618 Anne ** visits the Sprint Store in West Haverstraw, NY, to get a paper copy of the current bill due August 3. 072718 Anne ** calls Victorville, CA Sprint Store where phone was purchased to express dissatisfaction. 072818 Anne ** calls Sprint Customer Service to discuss bill. 072918 Anne ** calls Sprint Customer Service to discuss bill. Is assured multiple credits. 073118 Anne ** leaves for China.

080218 John and Anne ** attempt to switch out SIM card on the iPhone. It appears to still be locked. 080318 John and Anne ** call Sprint Customer Service via Skype from China. Customer Service representative cannot assist and said that supervisor will have to call back. Supervisor attempted to call Anne back on her phone (Chinese number) and it would not go through. 080618 John ** Skypes Sprint from China and finally got a supervisor on the phone. Was told by supervisor there was no way to unlock the phone until device was paid in full. However, told John that we could ship the phone back to the United States for a FULL REFUND.

080818 Went to the FedEx store in Chengdu, China. They will not ship the device with the battery in it. Took the iPhone to China Mobile and they will not remove it because the phone was not sold in China. Was advised by our IT person at our jobs that removal of the battery will result in Sprint not taking the phone back.

081118 Our son is traveling to China in October and will take the phone back to the Victorville store upon his return...approximately 102218.

Again, we are very disappointed that we were mislead by multiple Sprint employees that this device would work in China. As you can see, we have made a good faith effort to try and resolve this situation to no avail. We will, however, continue to make payments on the device until it is returned. It is doubtful that we will ever use Sprint as our mobile carrier again. We would like to reiterate and reference our interaction on 080618, that the phone will be taken back and we will not be liable for any more payments on this device. If Sprint does not abide by the conversation on 080618, you will no longer hear from us. You will, however, hear from our legal representative. We hope that it does not come to this.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I've had so many issues over the years but this year has been the worst. I have 10 lines with Sprint and will be canceling every single one immediately. I've literally called Sprint for tech support almost every single day, multiple times a day, for 2 weeks now. The runarounds they give you are unbelievable. No one knows what they are talking about and do not care to help. They are cheaper than other carrier but that is their only saving grace. Save yourself the hassle & go elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I have been with Sprint since 2000. I had not had any problems with Sprint until 2016 when I left my job and decided to get rid of extra payments to lower my outgoing costs. I have several lines on my account. In January of 2018, when I was attempting to pay off total and get everyone off my account, I noticed an extra $700.00+ on my account. When I questioned this amount, the representative told that my October 2017 bill had not been paid. I was not happy about this.

I went back and did research and called back and told a NEW representative that we had paid October. She stated I was paying back payments. She went through all of my payments with me from January 2017 to January 2018. I still didn't agree, but I wanted to end my service, so I told my family causing many problems and we paid it again and got caught up. When I phoned customer service again, the NEW representative stated that my account was paid up to half of February. I was astounded! It seemed I was never going to end my services. So, we continued to pay. Then, I phoned again because it didn't seem as though we were getting anywhere with our payment.

I received a letter from collections Then, my line and only mine, was suspended. This made me angry. I called customer services again and spoke to a NEW representative. This time, I was told that I had missed payments for the months of July, August, September, and October of 2017. This was news to me! Where was this coming from and why was I being told different information. My bill was now creeping up to well over $2400.00.

I couldn't eat or sleep by this point. My family members refused to pay any more Bills because by April all phone lines had been disconnected. Every month, we are billed for services. Sprint Bills for the lease, insurance, and unlimited even though we cannot use our phones. When I drive, I no longer have access to data or WiFi, so I get lost constantly. Currently, I have been billed for the total cost of the leases, total cost of remaining payments, and the total cost of the amount of the phones. When I opened the bill and saw the amount of $4200.00, I almost passed out. I couldn't breathe.

My attempts to call have not been successful. When I ask to speak to a supervisor, I'm told that the person I am speaking to is the only one I am allowed to speak to. Once, I was lied to and told that the person didn't have a supervisor only to hang up and call back and ask for a supervisor. After much wordplay, verbal abuse, and insistence, I am transferred to a supervisor. On one occasion, the supervisor sounded exactly like the person I was speaking to in the first place. The person adamantly denied it. Yet, the person used the exact language to deny helping me.

At times, my call was disconnected and the representative didn't call back to apologize or to continue the conversation. For a while, I couldn't even speak to a representative unless I pressed 000000 over and over again because my account had a recording similar to, "We noticed you have made several calls to Sprint customer service. Please make a payment. There is nothing else our representatives can do for you as we are all bound by the same rules."

I cannot understand that after 18 years with Sprint, I am being treated this way. All I wanted to do was to end my services. I am on disability and do not have the money to pay $4200.00. Since 2016, this Sprint bill has been increasing and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. I asked them for a loyalty discount as I do not qualify for lifeline or anything. They stated there is nothing they can do for me. I even visited the Sprint store which I have frequented and employees including the manager know me personally. I spoke to someone about the billing issue and he promised to pass it on to the manager who was out of the store.

He stated he would be in for a manager's meeting later and he would fill him in. The next day I called to speak to the manager and an employee told me he was busy and would give me a call later. That was at 9:00 a.m. I didn't hear from him. So, at 3:00 p.m., I phoned back and was told he was in a manager's meeting. I stated, "I was told that was yesterday." I was told there was another one. I drove to Sprint. I saw the employee I first spoke to and approached. He pretended not to remember me. I was upset. I asked for the employee I had spoken to on the phone that morning. She stated she had spoken to the manager and he asked her to help me.

She told me to email my payment history to her because the stores do not have access to our payment screens. She emailed me her email address and I email her my payment history. I didn't hear from her. She I called to see if she received it. She stated the store had been busy, but she received them. She stated she would do her own research on my payment history and give me a call. I didn't hear from her for several weeks, so I visited the store. She stated she sent my payment history to billing. I just stared at her. I asked how that was helping me as they already have my payment history. I saw that the manager was there and asked to speak with him when he wrapped things up with the current customer.

She went over to talk to him. She came over and stated, "We have done all we can do for you. Our hands are tied here in the store. We recommend you call customer service from the store and we can talk to them. We aren't allowed to call them otherwise." So, thinking that would help, I picked up an in-store phone and called customer service. The phone just rang and rang. Customer service was busy. I hang up. I didn't understand how that would do anything. I had not had any luck with customer service in all the months I had been calling.

I'm tired. I'm at a loss. If they do not care about keeping current customers, why won't they let me go? I can't pay the bill, my family and I have been paying for phones we cannot use, and it has caused family discord. Stay away from Sprint. They have caused me much grief. Whenever I call, I spend hours on the phone with them. On my part, I reviewed my account from June 2017 to June 2018. I found that not only did Sprint leave several payments out of my payment history, but also, we paid the July, August, September, and October 2017 payments. My next steps are to write to the Sprint executives and see if I get a response. I also have other ideas. I will not quit until someone actually listens.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

We were redeeming free Hulu service through a Sprint promotion and after multiple phone calls to customer service simply gave up. The foreign accents and call center atmosphere made it virtually impossible to get our issue resolved. We had to do multiple calls because they were unable to provide resolution the first time around, due to broken English/lack of understanding of the situation. We finally have to resort to going *in person* to a Sprint store to get help. RIDICULOUS!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I've been a loyal Sprint customer for almost 20 years. Last August a customer service agent talked me into changing my plan. It was suppose to remain about $300/month. Instead I have been charged $500/month. Each time I call I spend 1-2 hours combined on hold and explaining my problem. Each time the rep tells me it has to be escalated and they'll reach out within 10 days. Sprint has NEVER gotten back to me. EVER. They are essentially stealing $200/month. I hate spending the time to change phone companies...but Sprint is forcing my hands. I do not deserve this treatment, no one does.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Was told we were eligible for a free upgrade. All we needed to do was turn in our old phone and the new phone was ours. This occurred in March, 2017 and today we got an email (8/10/18) from Sprint saying our lease would be up next month. We would then have to pay a monthly fee or a one time payoff. Never were we told it was a lease, of course the paperwork had it in the paperwork which I did not read. I went to the Sprint store and the person who did the original paperwork was no longer with Sprint.

The current manager was helpful and called customer service and initially they ruled in my favor and even put it in the record. When the manager asked that they send me an email to that affect, they had to get the approval of another department. They refused and said I had to pay the amount emailed to me. Being a Sprint customer for 13+ years meant nothing and we always paid the bill on time. The original person who got me to sign the deal lied and deceived us. As a result we will be leaving Sprint because I will not deal with a company that does not honor what they said. Don't believe anything they say.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

We either need Sprint to get us a magic box so we have service in our home, as has been promised for several months, or we need a refund for everything we have paid to Sprint including the monthly plan fees, and everything we have paid on our phones and iPads as well as the money we were charged to upgrade the phones and iPads, and also the many activation fees we have paid to this point.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Constant network issues. Customer service will lie to you about plan line add on's even after asked multiple times. It seems it's their practice to lie and get your money and the my Sprint website is no customer friendly. Period. In so many ways. If I could find a way to sue them just to get off my contract I would definitely do that and go somewhere else. Beware. SPRINT SERVICE IS TERRIBLE IN SO MANY WAYS!!! AND I've been a loyal customer for 4 yrs and have had service problems since the beginning. Tried to give them the chance but no more! Enough of their lying BS!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Switched 3 lines from Verizon to Sprint July 1, 2018, one phone previously owned, leased 2 iPhone 8s - within 1st 14 days I had service issues and was told to do different resets with my phones to help make them work better. By the time I realized it wasn't going to change it was past the 14 day termination period. I initiated many calls/chats with Sprint all throughout this time period and when I said I wanted to cancel I was reassured that because I contacted with concern I may be eligible to cancel without a penalty and I would receive a call to confirm that, well a week later no call. I contacted Sprint and was told my case was closed. I said, “How is it closed with no contact to me?” Needless to say I was given the run around since the beginning.

So at this point I agreed to pay off the 2 iPhones 8s in order to have the phones unlocked so I can go to a different carrier, the payment was for $1492.12. I dealt with a man named Mike who assured the phones would be unlocked in 6-24 latest 48 hours and I would receive an email confirming this. Well 3 days later still no notification of the phones being unlocked, I called in and was told it could take up to 6 days for unlock to occur, aggravated but said okay. Wednesday came still no luck, called and was told latest would be Thursday that there were a lot of cases ahead of me.

Wednesday night I get an email stating that the 3rd iPhone that I owned going to Sprint would be ineligible to be unlocked for 50 days. I called again highly aggravated because I paid a lot of money to free myself from Sprint and now have to wait 50 days? And that I am told is on ALL 3 phones. Mike never informed me of this, I would've waited the 50 days to pay them off! I am currently on hold waiting for a supervisor for over 2 hours. I have been completely taken advantage of and want a reimbursement.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Non stop dropped calls, full service bars and out of nowhere no bars. The newest ongoing problem is can't make or receive calls, I get a message, "We cannot complete the call at this time." I called the idiots at Sprint. Asked them why I'm getting that message and their first question was, "Are you already a Sprint customer?" Complete idiots. Can't wait to go back to Verizon, yeah it cost more but at least I'll have better service. Make that dependable service.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I am seriously considering changing phone service providers, Sprint is horrible! I told them I have dropped calls months ago and that when people call me the phone rings 6-8 times on their end before it rings once on my end. So they said to use WiFi calling, I do that and it's worse. Then just recently my 4th phone line which belongs to my son, when he send a mms (group or picture message) it appears to the recipients that it's coming from my phone number so I get their reply message on my phone. Of course Sprint doesnt have a clue what is happening or how to fix it. I'm sure I can find a better phone service paying less than what I'm paying for such horrible service.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I had an awful experience with Sprint, both its dealer and the customer care. They gave me an iPhone (supposed to be $99) as a promotion to buy two new phones and lines. However, the iPad deal is not as it was advertised. It's $30 per month for that line (which is ridiculous) and for 24 months. This is much more than you would pay for an iPad pro. So I tried to return on the 7th day, but was told could keep to the end of the 30 day and decide whether I would like to return. After 20 days, when I tried to return, the dealer said it had to be within 14 days. The customer care said we had satisfaction guaranty, but the dealer won't take it back. So where is the satisfaction? The sales promised many incentives for transferring to Sprint, but did not tell you that you could only qualify for one, not multiple. So we were misinformed in many ways. The signal has been so weak.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

5/21 they billed me $56.07, 6/1 I called in to cancel account and unlock phone they didnt do it, so I went Metro PCS, 6/20 Sprint charge me $63.79, 6/22 Sprint refunded me the $63.79. Today they told me that I will be in collection, today I called in and they cut me off when I try to explain.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I've experienced a nightmare with Sprint customer service attempting to unlock my old iPhone. Over a year ago, I switched carriers, and purchased a new iPhone. Now, I'd like to sell my old phone, but first I'll need to unlock it. My first call to Sprint was on Thursday evening. The customer service representative told me that it would take 24-48 hours to unlock, and that I'd receive an email when the process was complete. It's now Tuesday morning, and the phone is still locked. I've called Sprint twice since Thursday, and I've received 5 different time frames for getting the phone unlocked: (1) 24-48 hours, (2) 1-2 business days, (3) 3-5 business days, (4) 72 hours, (5) 48-72 business hours. Frustrating and ridiculous! I'm so glad I'm not a Sprint customer anymore!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I was lured by a Sprint website: **. Once you update your information and check eligibility it will take you to credit review and it tells that credit check is not complete and you need to call 1-844-229-9564. And they would take you through same application you have just done. If you get disconnected they will not call you back... and if you call them back and they start the whole process and it will take forever to complete the application.

In my case I was successful after my third attempt and they transferred me to the credit check person and she told me that they need verify my identity and I need to visit a store and give the application # they will provide me. And I need to provide the application number to store to verify my identity and create an account and I should call back to the 18667828777 and provide the account number so they can provide me that 1 YEAR FREE PLAN. She told that they should mention the application number on the account.

I went to store and completed the account creation process as they directed me and they have taken all the information and provided me the sim cards. When I called the provided number 18667828777 the customer care rep told me that they cannot give me 1 YEAR FREE PLAN because they have activated the phones already. He kept telling me that he is filing a report to change my plan. After three hours of ordeal and on phone there is no change. SPRINT is CHEATING CUSTOMERS... beware of this scam.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I had called regarding new phone lines and was told completely wrong information and charged a completely different amount. This has been a horrific and time consuming experience I have EVER experienced in my life. Every department gives different information and nothing ever gets recorded and noted in the account. My time is very valuable and I refuse to call them because no one can help! I would love to talk to the CEO so please someone help me get in touch with him/her. VERY VERY FRUSTRATED!!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Apparently in the fine print, it states that any credit or checking account you use to pay the bill with can be used when the contract is terminated to satisfy the bill, without permission from the account holder. I switched to a different carrier in March and this past weekend, they deducted my final bill out of my ex husband's account even though my name is not on his account and the contract was in my name. They stated that when I signed the contract, I agreed that any card or checking account I used during the length of the contract could be used to fulfill any remaining payment. Just a heads up!!! My ex is not threatening to sue and I'm going to end up owing more than I should because now all of his automatic payments are going to bounce. The only recourse I have is to fax a copy of his bank statement showing the payment and that my name is not on it to them in order for him to get it refunded.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

We have 3 phones and called to see about a cheaper plan. We were ready to cancel our service as we weren't under contract. We were paying $300 a month and the retention team had a great offer on a new plan. $200/month unlimited everything. The agent said everything would be notated as we have been deceived by Sprint before. The next bill was $240 and we expected that as there was a prorated amount. The next bill should have been the $205 including taxes, etc. It was $288. They are claiming nothing has been notated and now we are locked in a contract for 2 years and no help in sight. Maybe cheaper to cancel and pay termination costs. Exhausted and frustrated how Sprint treats customers and the outrageous cost they expect you to pay. Help please.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

We were longtime Sprint customers that were never late on bills for YEARS, then in May we lost coverage at our house. My husband runs a business from our property so coverage is a must. After 3 visits to the store and 5 phone calls, we were told it was due to magic box, so they sent us one. The connection was so bad that the magic box could not get online. Mind you, during this time we would have to drive 20 minutes up the road to use a phone!!! Then back to store and more phone calls, now we find out they shut the tower down in our area. No notice!!! And No timeframe to be back!!!

So since they breached their contract we canceled. Ended up paying $900 for phones. Now they want us to pay another $325 for service in May!!! The customer service and lies with this company is ridiculous!!! Unacceptable and their claim is we had usage so we need to pay. Can I charge them back for the gas to drive 20 minutes to use...seriously! HORRIBLE!! Literally spent 30 minutes on phone today and they are claiming they did nothing wrong. Worst customer service ever in my life, lies, breach of contract and rude on phone...I cannot get over this. I will be sure to tell everyone how bad Sprint is and will write reviews everywhere.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I used to like Sprint since we got screwed over with AT&T and their promotion with DirecTV and decided to go with Sprint. Since I could not afford any of the nicer phones decided to go with the Moto E4 phones since they were free. Just had to pay for activation and services. Had 4 of them while my husband had his own account with just two of the Moto E4 phones along with a tablet that they said was free but was not true. Had to pay $10 a month for service. Asked before switching from AT&T if the service was good and would not drop calls like AT&T, and told us no. Well, it did. I could not carry on a conversation with my husband when he called me for emergencies. We would all of a sudden be talking and nothing.

Either talking to air or phone went back to main screen. Me and my family finally got fed up with it and decided to switch carriers back in late February early March. Turned everything in to get the promotion to pay off phones, however, I still received bill showing how much we still owed. I had a collection agency that sent one final bill showing a total of $1,000 something back in July. When I went to ATM to withdraw money from my card, and knowing how much was in my account, they took out $689.18. I have not been with them for a little over 5 to 6 months and did not even know they had my card still on file. They should not have taken the money out of my account. I have also called my bank to file a claim with them.

I was even told by Sprint that deals with closed accounts that I had a contract that I signed in which I don’t remember signing since I did everything over internet and by phone. I don’t know if my bank can do anything or not to get the money they took, but I’m hoping they can. Because I did not authorize them to take the money using the card nor did I know they still had the card on file. The account shows to be closed even though I have had past due bills. I even talked to lawyers whom say I have a case but have not found anyone that will be willing to take the case. That money was to pay a car payment along with groceries to feed my family. Now I’m having to scrape the bottom of the barrel to figure out what I’m going to do until next payday if we can make it that long without running out of food by then.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I entered & paid for new phone online. I was told my phone was in stock. Lie #1, then I drove 60 miles 3 TIMES to make sure I was put on my "UNLIMITED KICKSTART AT $15 a month". First bill put me on a "UNLIMITED FREEDOM AT $65 a month". I went online & talked to a Crystal **. & got transcript from her agreeing my KICKSTART PLAN WAS CORRECT... Sprint is trying to pull a bait & switch corrupt tactic. Why.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Just leased 4 new phones - BOGO and 50% off!! All lies!! Told in store our bill equals $200 month and my bill is for $345! Wants me to sign up for auto pay... hell NO! iPhone X we were quoted $20 month! Bill says $57! Went to store to fix and store called sprint reps and they won’t fix it!! Getting so ripped off! Wish I would of bought a new car instead! First bill they sent was within the 14 day return and that bill was close to right but now $100-$150 overcharge! Spent 40 minutes on phone with sprint only discount would be if I signed up for auto pay!! Hell NO SPRINT!! Very angry! What can we do?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Sprint lies to get more money out of you. They add unnecessary addons to your bill without your permission and you have to call to remove them. I purchased an iPhone 6 from them in January and in May they started billing me a $10 a month lease saying I just started leasing the phone. (5 months after I bought in full) It was cheap and probably a mistake but I bought in January from their website and activated it and 4 months later they want to say it was a lease. When I complained they proceeded to email me a contract I so called signed but instead of a signature my wife’s name was typed out on the signature line not even mine. I have since left Sprint and now they want me to pay $220 for the phone to send it back. Yeah good luck. Sprint is a lying deceptive manipulative cell service. Get your service anywhere else.

Sprint PCS Company Information

Sprint
www.sprint.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business