Sprint PCS

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I am doing this review to give sight to the dedication of Sprint and what it is doing for its customers. When is the last time you can go to a carrier and receive an unlimited plan, where: Line one starts at $55.00 and line two starts at $35.00. None that I can remember. It even gets better from line 3-10 ($5.00 off each line with AutoPay). I mean Sprint is the only cell phone carrier that I know will offer that to you without any form of fine print stipulations and misleading information that will be of a discomfort in the future. One thing I must say is even if you're going to do an installment on a device such as the iPhone 7 or 7 plus or The Samsung Galaxy 8 or 8 plus. You may have an incentive or even $0.00 down on a lease term? Sprint is the only cellular brand in my eyes that charge you reasonable without any addition interest that would go way beyond what a manufacturer suggested retail price should be for the device.

There is even a new thing that they just inquired where after you complete your lease on a device. The remaining balance that you would pay for phone to own the device. You can now have it put into monthly payments to pay off that amount as well! OH MY GOD! So in other words. For example: If I have a term-lease let's say for the iPhone 7 32GB for 27.09 a month and I complete the term. I have to either return the phone or pay, for example $200.00 to own the device. That $200.00 I can now break-up into monthly payments until I complete it to own the device! WOOOO I don't know about you, but for me? THAT SOUNDS GREAT!

Now I am just a consumer who loves the product and wanting to give you that chance to experience it for yourself. This is where I got my information at: www.sprint.com.

I was with AT&T and I switched to Sprint when they were having the cut your rate in half deal. My spouse and I thought it was going to be a good idea to switch to sprint so we decided to make the move. After long hours with the sales man who told us lies about everything, we decided it was a good deal so we switched and placed an order paying over $360 for the order knowing our monthly bill was going to pay off.

Upon being with sprint for a month received our first bill and that was and it was the same as we were paying with AT&T and I called customer service, got transferred to like 7 departments and every other department been placed on hold for about 7-10 min and remember at every department you have to explain yourself all over again and verify your account. In total that day I spent over 4.5 hours just to be confirmed that what the representative quoted us was incorrect by a supervisor so I requested to review the call. After they review the call the agent came back and said they couldn't honor it even though the representative quotes me the price but instead they were going to give me $150 back. Glad that day I was off

Now recently I decided to place an order for a Note 5 which is a downgrade than what I have now. Called in and placed the order which was a smooth process just like the first time I switched. Paid for the device to be processed as a next day shipping. Took off on Monday thinking I was going to get the device on Monday so I decided to step out of the house for some time thinking I was going to get an email letting me know it's been delivered. Didn't get one so at 4:00, I decided to check on the order online and I noticed it had a delivery status on it at Front Door so I rushed home only to find no device there. Contacted sprint about incident and this time I decided to use chat since the people over the phone are so rude and not helpful. Got someone fast and was immediately transferred to order support however the representative reference me to UPS which I reported the incident and they launched an investigation.

So I decided to wait and didn't hear back from them, from Monday through Friday so I decided to contact sprint again via chat and spoke with an agent who was very helpful and advise to file a missing items report with the police and they would place in the order and I advised I have been waiting for this order for too long and I can't wait any more since the following week I was going to be busy during business hours. File police report chat back and got transferred to the same agent which he placed an order for it however didn't process it as a next day shipping and we both agreed for UPS store pickup but the store this device has been sent to is like 35 min away from where I live when there is a UPS store 11mins away. Also noticed the next day that my order was not processed as next day shipping, chat back to find out why, 2 agents confirmed it was next day shipping and it was due to weekends it's not counted as next day.

Contacted UPS and UPS stated it was a standard shipping not next day shipping. Requested for a supervisor call back due to a discrepancy with my bill, noticed my plan charges has been changed and a service I cancelled over 5 months ago was still being charged to my account and I've been paying for it. Was asked to wait 24-48 hrs. No one call.

Because I needed the device I had to let my spouse take off on Monday thinking it was going to be next day and since it wasn't done that day but it was expected to be delivered on Tuesday, I asked her to take off on Tuesday as well since she was the one to go pick up the package. Checked the website and noticed the delivery date has been changed again to Wednesday and I called sprint to let them know I do not have anyone to go pick up the package so they should cancel my order. Was advised to contact advanced order support. Called them via phone number provided somehow got rerouted to finance department spoke with a lady called Nichole who was rude refused to transfer the call to the right department nor get me her supervisor.

Disconnected the call, called back again and got to the right person and department who confirmed that the order was not processed as next day shipping but it was processed as standard. I'm not a person who writes reviews for a company I have received bad service for but for me to take the time to write about sprint, which means they are the worst. Those representative don't care to provide wrong information to customer I don't know if they ever get in trouble

I've recently had two very terrible experiences in dealing with Sprint PCS, one in-store experience and one over the phone, customer service experience. First, I went to one of their stores on 18th avenue, in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, in January to upgrade my phone from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 7. I was inspired to write this review now because I've also recently had a very bad experience with a Sprint representative over the phone. The major issue I have with my in-store experience is that the salesman lied to me about what I would be paying to lease my phone. He told me that I would be paying $13 a month to lease the phone (in addition to my $60 plan of course). However when I received my first bill I noticed an issue. When I called Sprint they said my lease payment was $27 a month, more than double what he told me.

So I then reviewed my contract & it did say $27, so basically it was my fault for not reading the contract in detail, right there in the store in front of him. Instead I took him at his word after I even repeated the price he had given me to make sure. I asked him if he was sure that my lease payment would be $13 and he said yes, so I signed the contract. I am currently looking into other providers because my most recent experience, with a customer service phone representative, was even worse. This person told me that an employee discount of 19% would be applied to my next bill (I am an NYC DOE Teacher). Then I received a follow up phone call telling me that it was a mistake & they no longer offer the 19% discount. The discount is only $5 flat & only can be applied to certain plans and guess what... It cannot be applied to my plan. Needless to say, I am extremely dissatisfied with Sprint after these two experiences.

I went into Sprint in Tustin to get new phones and switch service. Sales guy was not well dressed but was nice enough. The entire store just did not seem professional. Inappropriate music playing. Anyway bought phones, left, came back same day to return phones. No problem right? Wrong. Same guy tells me credit will go back to my account in a couple of days and I will only be charged for what I used. Wrong again. I was charged for the entire month. Originally they didn't even close my account until I caught it a few days later that my account was still active. So I call customer service... they can't help without the phone number or account number which I don't have because I returned the phones already and only had receipt from Sprint which does not have that info.

I call Sprint store where it was bought. Sales rep answers under different name then realizes it's me and changes his name back. He tells me account is closed. Now 2 months later I am still receiving bills. I cannot illustrate my frustration with this company and their complete lack of attention to detail not only once but now multiple times on numerous occasions. I have no confidence in this company as much issue is still not resolved after being on the phone twice today for more than an hour each. Worst service I have ever received ever anywhere.

I switched to Sprint about two years ago, entered a "contract" for two years. No problem there. About six months ago, the phone just went dead. Went to a "corporate store" here in Phoenix. They did try to reset the phone, without success. I was told, the phone is DEAD. First, I kept hearing about the six months remaining on my contract. Now, why would you charge me for a broken phone? I needed a phone NOW, so I bought a new one, paid cash, and the young lady told me, they would waive the charges for the remaining 6 months. Fair enough.

Next bill, the charges were still there. Visit the store, and of course, there is a new set of employees. Explain the story, next man up, explain again, manager comes and tells me, "we have no such program to waive the six months." The amount is very small, only $ 8.00 x 6 months. To me this not a question of money, it is the way they do business. I'm being charged for a non functioning phone, a phone that broke down, and this was not my fault/making, it was a bad product! Sprint has an extremely unique way of interpreting problems and solutions. Also, their coverage is not what one would expect in today's interconnected world.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?

I've been a loyal customer to Sprint for over a decade. I recently went to Sprint since my contract was close to ending in order to discontinue service. MY family had all gone to Metro PCS and loves it so I was going to do the same. The salesperson asked why I wanted to leave after so many years... I was honest and she said she could get my bill pretty close if I signed a contract. We agreed on and established 190.00. I was okay with that. The first month the bill was 190.00. After that it's back where it was pre contract renewal. So sick of being misled by these companies. I bet after these two years Sprint can kiss where the sun doesn't shine... LIARS.

I was with Sprint for 14 years and I, unfortunately, gave them too many chances to overcharge and mislead me. When they came out with the Apple upgrade plan, it sounded like a good idea so we turned in our old iPhones and were told we were signing up for the new plan that would allow us to switch phones without a penalty when a new one was introduced. We paid extra every month but a year later when we went to upgrade to a newer model we were told it would cost us $700. After talking for hours with "customer service", they told me that since I was such a loyal customer they would "do me a favor" and only charge me half of the amount I should NOT have owed.

Being old and gullible, I took the deal got 2 new phones and got screwed again! First month's bill is higher than stated. I made the first of many unresolved calls only to find out that the "helpful, friendly" salesperson who offered me a "hotspot" for free lied. We never once used it and told him at the time we wouldn't but he insisted that since it was free it would just be great to have it. Again, stupid and gullible. I believed him when he said the papers we were signing for that thing were only to show ownership.

It was a 2 year contract that was impossible to close. I went through 6 rounds of chemo and a double mastectomy with less stress than dealing with Sprint. So after at least 5 attempts to get someone to listen at all, I paid $503 to get out from under Sprint's abusive sales tactics and am happily enjoying T-mobile. No contract and no surprise charges. I have no one to blame but myself for believing that most people are honest... Please don't be as blind as I was, try another company!

I contacted Sprint to add unlimited data to my plan. When I finally spoke with a supervisor. They proceeded to tell me how I came from AT&T under the plan "cut my bill in half". That was 2 years ago. My issue is I've been a Sprint customer for 2 years and always paid my bill in full and way before the due date. I can tell that the customer service has been outsourced as the representatives have accents and as I'm sharing my issues, I can tell that English is not their 1st language and that they are reading a script. After being on the phone with Sprint for almost 2 hours I hung up the phone and so my issue was not resolved. I'm considering changing my cellphone service to T-Mobile, they have some good offers right now.

I have been a "valued" Sprint customer for 5 years. Majority of the time I cannot get in contact with a representative and when I do they can never seem to find a solution. Just recently a sales associate failed to put in the proper claim for a damaged phone with the insurance company after being forced to send back my paid off device or I will be billed $200. Fast forward to sending back my device and still being charged $200, being told that I am responsible for those fees because their rep failed to file the proper claim and put me in as an upgrade for his commission purposes. Now when I refuse they are constantly disrupting my services because I will not pay the $200 on my account which is not ethical at all. I will not be renewing for another contract!

I recently decided to upgrade my phone to the Samsung S8. Having been with Sprint for 8 years I called customer service to see what the exact monthly charge would so I could confirm if I was getting the best price. To my surprise I was not able to get anyone to answer this. After being on phone for 57 minutes with a salesman that was very hard to understand, he gave me price. I requested that he email me the monthly charge so that I could have a record of it and would not be shocked when I received monthly bill. He had to put me on hold for 8 minutes as he indicated he would need to check with his customer care. During this hold, I was disconnected.

I called back and spoke to another person. He advised me that the first sales representative had misquoted me. He stated that the discounts would not apply and tried to persuade me to upgrade. Again requested the information in writing and he advised that once I accepted the upgrade I would be sent this information??? I then requested to speak to someone to get the amount that would be owed to cancel service. Again transferred and again I just magically was disconnected. If this is how Sprint treats their long term customers, I would run as fast as possible from their mobile services. Sad that such a large company has such horrible service. It is obvious that they do not care about their customers!

Terrible technical, finance and customer service. I upgraded a Sprint handset after responding to a $30 discount offer to handle the upgrade online. Within one day of receiving and transferring service to the new phone, I began receiving texts and emails indicating that my account was in arrears and due for deactivation. This is despite the fact that I pay via auto-pay on the 21st of each month. Sprint automatically pays itself using my credit card on file. I've been a loyal Sprint customer for 18 years with not a single late or missed payment in all that time.

I called and explained the issue and was assured by the customer service rep that my account would not be deactivated and that the issue was being resolved.

For the next three days I continued receiving shutoff notices and each time I called in and was assured that it was a mistake. On the third day my service was shut off for non payment of a $69 bill that was actually due on the 21st of the upcoming month. I called and spent 5 hours on the phone working with CSRs, technical, and finance departments to get my phone line reactivated. After being shut off for no reason, making numerous calls over four days, being placed on hold for hours, they offered me a $30 credit on my next bill. That's the best they could do. Are you kidding me? This company is a joke. A confederacy of unethical, incompetent ignoramuses.

I have spoken to Sprint about my issue. I work for the government here in Valdosta at the waste water treatment plant. I signed up with Sprint to lower my bills because I'm a single parent. But the only problem is that at my work place ** I have no service whatsoever. As a supervisor for the city I need to communicate back and forth with my boss and vendors. Now for me to get out from Sprint it will cost me 290.00 because of the phones. They sell it to you for 750.00 but will only buy it back for 140.00. Does anyone know of a good lawyer to fight this problem? I don't think I should pay for a phone that I do not have service for 12 hours out of the day.

My family has always used Sprint, so when I transferred my service onto an individual plan, I was expecting it to be a smooth transition. My phone screen shattered in 2016 and I was due for an upgrade, so I paid the fee to have it replaced. It took them an entire month to ship the replacement. First, they sent it to my mother's home address, but I told them in person at the store I was transferring service off the group plan to my account and gave them my forwarding address. When I called to discuss the error, they claimed they would resend it. When they did, they used an expired address (which I informed them of over a week ahead of time - I was in the process of moving). I was on the phone with a service representative for fifteen minutes and made her repeat the address back to me several times until she stopped making mistakes.

The third time they tried to mail my phone to me, they made a mistake again. I was told to call FedEx. Of course another ten minutes and I discover that was not the way to handle the situation, FedEx had no idea how to help, and eventually I called Sprint back and they confirmed because I was not the SENDER of the package I couldn't halt the sending of it... to the wrong address. Again. After this someone in a higher position took my call, apologized for all the errors, and upgraded me to a different phone. But they then proceeded to overcharge me for 8 months.

When I called to cancel service (I got a home phone), they wanted to know why and informed me of "new" promotions to reduce my bill. Of course they only informed me AS I AM SEVERING TIES. They will not actively inform you of lower rates and they somehow still owe me money according to the last email I received. Not worth the hassle. Take your hard earned dimes elsewhere folks.

Our company has an upcoming job in an area where there was no Sprint service. All other contractors had service, but not us. As a result, we were going to switch 1 of the 10 phones on our account to Verizon. Sprint told us that they would not unlock this phone so that Verizon could port it over until the early termination fee was paid. We said "Fine, we'll pay it now." They said "No, it cannot be paid until it is billed, and it cannot be billed until we terminate service." We terminated service on this line and called Sprint back. They then said even though the phone was terminated, they would not generate a bill until the end of the billing cycle. New information not mentioned the first time.

So now we are mad because the owner of the company is without phone service for 2 weeks and decide to move the other 9 phones to Verizon. Some of the phones were already out of contract so it SHOULD have been easy to at least have those phones unlocked. 5 calls and 4 days later only half are unlocked. I kept count and have now been transferred a total of 23 times, each time having to recite my name, password and answer to my security question. Finally all but one phone is unlocked. Four calls and two weeks later, this phone is still not unlocked. They do not know why.

Then to top it all off, I just received my final bill today and the two phones out of 10 which were leased are being billed as a lease buyout (as though we kept the phones) when I have receipts showing that they were turned in to the Sprint King of Prussia store 17 days ago. Two more calls to customer service and they have opened a "ticket" and tell me it will take several more days to "research". In the meantime, they have automatically charged my Visa $330 + tax to purchase 2 phones that I turned in and did not purchase. I am beyond furious. This has eaten up 20+ hours of my time over the past 3 weeks. DO NOT USE SPRINT. YOU WILL BE SORRY!

I have been a Sprint customer for the past 10 years, loyal. Bills upward of 400.00 per month. I even run my business through Sprint. In the past 5 years I have noticed the quality of my calls deteriorating. I hear miscellaneous noise on during calls, beeps, other people talking, dropped calls, poor insurance coverage. I called customer service and no one can seem to tell me why such horrible service. I hate to change my service, but T-Mobile has some really good offers. Very seriously considering transferring there after speaking with a Sales rep.

I originally contacted Sprint back in 4/17 regarding Hot Spot addition to my plan. The representative told me that my account was old and there was a promotional product program which included Hot Spot and was a lot less than what I was currently paying. I agreed to the switch to be effective 5/17. Then I noticed my 6/17 had actually gone up instead of being lowered. I called Sprint 6/17 and was told that they apologized but the prior rep had actually placed me on a plan that charged $25.00 subsidized for each phone and that they would credit me the previous subsidized fee and switch me to an older version of that plan which does not include those fees. They also mentioned that a Manager would be calling me back to discuss the mixup. I received the credit for the May bill however I did not receive a call.

Then a few days later I noticed my bill was charged again that subsidized fee for 6/17. I called in again to complain and was told by another rep that he apologized but the previous employee did not input the information correctly on the system and he will do so, reimburse the fee and a manager would be calling me. Again, no calls received. I called again a few days later and I am told by another rep that the previous information provided was not correct, that regardless I am going to get charged those fees unless I switch back to my original plan. I said absolutely not, I wanted those fees reimbursed and wanted to speak to a manager because I keep getting conflicting information and need to find out what is going on with my plan. Again, manager was supposed to call me, no call back received.

I called this morning and was told by another rep that they can not reimburse me, I must go on the previous plan. I disagreed and said it's not my fault I'm getting conflicting info from you guys and want to speak with a manager immediately. I plan on cancelling this service since Sprint does not properly train their employees to provide correct information to their clients. They just worry about sale, sale, sale.

I was transferred to different reps and finally what I thought to be a manager who began talking to me for a few seconds but then put me on hold for what seemed to be for 10 minutes and then line disconnected. No callback as of yet!!! This has been the worst 3 months of me dealing with Sprint. They provide inaccurate information to their clients and do not assume responsibility for their employees false and inaccurate information. Unfortunately I had to give this company a rating since it won't allow to bypass that option. I gave it a 1 but actually it should be none.

We switched from Verizon to Sprint in December 2016. A big mistake. (1) I went through their referral application at that time myself and my wife and our Grandson. It has been a farce. It's been over 6 months and a lot of phone calls re-applications and still have not received the (total 3) referral gift / credit cards for $50.00 each. (2) I bought a new LG phone from Sprint in December 2016 and with very little use per day, the battery has to be charged every night and does not last as long as it did in the beginning. (3) Both my phone and my wife's are now having dropped calls and lost signals that we did not have before. (4) Trying to resolve these issues over the phone is a nightmare. The last time (after selecting different prompts) I went through 4 different people to try to get answers. So far not much success. Sprint is not a company that I would recommend. I will be looking at trying to switch carriers as this was a big mistake.

I am not, have never been and, never will be a Sprint customer. I am a victim of identity theft. It has been a financially crippling experience. Sprint allowed 9 lines of service with new equipment to be set up in my name and SSN. It was a clear violation of the 'Red Flag Rule'. Sprint does hard credit inquiries and, if they had just taken the time to glance at the credit report's address versus what the billing address listed on the application was (opposite ends of the country) it would have sent up that red flag!

This happened in December of 2016. A bill was never paid on the account and it was sent to collection in March of 2017. I never once received a collection call and I missed the Credit Karma email about a collection. (I typically check my credit reports once a year.) This year has been financially tough for me. My son has some medical issues and I myself am a Type 1 Diabetic and have had some problems this year. Also, I'm a single mom who works her butt off and doesn't qualify for any state or federal help. I was stretched pretty thin and used some credit cards to pay some of the medical expenses.

At the beginning of June I decided to try to get approved for a personal loan to consolidate my credit cards. Last I checked (Late February) my FICO was in a good range and I didn't think it would be a problem. I was declined. Ok, well that's odd, but I knew I could try again on Lending tree with only a soft credit check. Not a single offer. Over the course of the next few days, as I was waiting for my letter stating why I had been declined, I received some other letters from creditors stating they were closing my accounts (zero balance accounts - paid in full). One was a Synchrony bank care credit account that I used for out of pocket healthcare costs with a limit of 4K - that hurt! In the letters, they informed me that during a periodic review of my credit worthiness, they determined that I was no longer worthy because of a large collection filed. WHAT???!!!

I immediately got my credit reports online. There it was... $8388 sent to collection and along with that my cc utilization went up due to the closed accounts and my FICO tanked. The helpful woman at the collection agency said after looking at my file, this was very obvious fraud and it could have been avoided. Finally, last week my bureau reports are clear of the Sprint fraud but the banks that closed accounts is still hurting me. I've had to cut my work hours more to focus on my son's medical issues and I'm struggling to get by. I can't get the loan I needed to consolidate and I have to rebuild my credit for something that 'could have been avoided'. There has to be someone out there that wants to take on Sprint!

Sprint has very Bad Customer Service, I called them to open a new account for 6 lines with the lease one get one free over the internet and spent about 1 hour and a half finalizing everything. Just to be sent a message by SPRINT to complete my transaction - I had to call telesales. When I did, I spent another hour and a half by phone doing everything all over again. They asked for a deposit of $180.00 and I paid for it with my credit card. I was told I would get the phones through the mail within 3 days. A day later I get an email stating for me to call back. I called and spent another 30 minutes with them going over my verification process which they ask for your ss, addresses, people I knew or didn't know only to be told to go to a Sprint store and finish the process and show identification. It felt like the 6 point system at the DMV.

I go to the local Sprint store and they tell that i have to go to corporate store, another 30 minutes wasted. I call Sprint up and after being on hold for 30 minutes I get an address. I spend another hour on line and showing my documents and for them to make copies for their records, only to be told that Sprint would contact me. Sprint calls me and I spend another 20 minutes on line, only to be told that I had to go back because they had to confirm that it was me at the store, while I was at the store.

After this type of bad service I told them that I didn't want their phones. I spent too much time with people who don't seem to have a clue to what they are doing. Stay away from them and save yourselves time, headaches, and money. After I did the calculations I would have paid close to $8,000.00 in charges in a matter of 24 months. SHOP AROUND. THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER DEALS OUT THERE.

Sprint has some of the worst business practices I've seen for a large "reputable" company. I have had multiple horror stories with dealing with their customer service and mystery charges to my bill. But I will keep this short and tell you my last experience with this terrible company. After many years as a loyal Sprint customer we decided to change phone carriers (switched to Ting mobile which has been great). We were in a contract with Sprint and the buy out to end the contract would be around $500. We contacted Sprint and cancelled our account. We made sure to ask if we needed to pay the $500 off immediately or if they would send us statements. Sprint stated we could do either so we decided to have them send us statements until it was paid off.

The first month we got the statement. The second month no statement so we tried to contact Sprint (extremely hard once your phone # leaves their system). We got a hold of them and they couldn't find a record of our account or us owing any money. That didn't seem right to us. A few weeks later we found out why. They sent us to collections! AND added another misc Sprint fee (approx. $200) to the collection's bill.

We negotiated with the collections agency to pay just the amount we owed to Sprint. Which by phone they agreed to. Paid the amount and thought we were done with it. 2 years later went for a loan on a motorcycle and found out that another collections agency had reported a negative claim against us. Found out they were still trying to collect the misc. $200 fee. Wrote a letter to the collections agency refusing to pay this amount and the reason why.

After another year and half of four different collections agencies trying to collect this amount I finally caved and paid it off. What a nightmare. This entire situation could have been avoided by simply telling us to pay the full amount at the time of cancellation. Or how about contacting us at least once before sending us to collections! I would never consider doing business with this company again.

After ten years I had enough poor service, terrible reception and expensive! I asked to have not Samsung 6 unlocked, it was compatible with my new carrier. Sprint refused to unlock, then said they did, they never unlocked! Stay clear of their lies, terrible service... Beyond frustrating.

I will start by describing the Sprint customer service. I have been with Sprint for over 10 years. Before call centers were outsourced to India and Philippines, I could get a decent customer service. After the outsourcing happened I had a lot of issues with resolving my phone bills, but still I could talk to a real person. It seems that Sprint moved to automate their customer service calls and it is HORRIBLE!!! I have to listen to the billing information several times before I get to a real person. Sometimes calls to customer service drop, and no one calls you back. So after 45 minutes on the phone you have to call back and start over.

And now about overcharging. Sprint has a lot of marketing deals that seem simple on the surface, but then you start getting into the details of charges on your bills and realize that Sprint is very opaque, when they sell you the plan about all the extra charges on the plans and phones. I am pretty fed up and will be canceling my Sprint service.

Do not know where to start with complaints regarding Sprint. Let's just say DO NOT use Sprint Cellular Service. We have gone through months of hassle with customer service with problem after problem none of which they resolved. We have been to the stores with no further luck. Our bill is incorrect month after month. Signal to our home is horrific. Miss calls Miss texts Miss voice mails... Sometimes get them the next day. Sometimes not at all.

Customer service transfers us hours on end to multiple departments. Each department tells us something different. We are told we will be sent an airwave to improve our service which we never got. Call back and told by yet another department 4000 are on back order. Told we would then get a router which has yet to come. Told our bill would be discounted due to the useless service at our home. Not only did we not get a discount our bill was increased by close to 40 dollars. Fantastic. Should only take another 3 days and 8 hours on the phone with numerous departments all of which do not resolve our problems and basically are reading from a manual.

Their customer service is offshored with agents who are not only extremely difficult to understand but also very uneducated and not the least bit knowledgeable about the company they work for!!! All in all it has been a horrific time consuming etc. etc. etc. experience and will never go with Sprint again!!! Highly recommend getting cell phone service elsewhere!!!

Been with Sprint's horrible but inexpensive service for over 10 years, I have 6 lines and 2 ipads and pay over 400/month. I must end the torture. Service is zero, customer is gone only get automated with no help. Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy. Takes at least 50+ calls every time I have an issue, which is almost every month.

Consumer Increased Rating!

On June 12, 2017 we went to the Sprint Store in Bedford, Va. and spoke to Ingrid ** who is an employee of the store. After 22 months of dealing with Sprint and every month having to pay a different amount we had enough and paid Sprint $601.43 to cancel all three phone we had. Well it seems that the only way that Sprint can cancel your service is for them to be contacted directly by the customer. NO ONE TOLD US THIS. Now we are paying for an extra two months of service which we are not using.

I been with Sprint for 2 years and bill went from 150 to 400 dollars for 3 lines. I asked why my bill is so high. They made every excuse instead of telling me. I can not do this anymore. They are rude and don't help with anything at all. They tell you one thing but do another. They said I can schedule and payment arrangement online then when I do it they turned my phone off and said, "You can't set up payment arrangement online." Like why would you tell me I can if I couldn't? Like I hate them so much and everyone is rude. Even the supervisor they are rude too. They cut you off and hang up on you as well. Like I can't believe some of the people that work there can treat someone like that.

Dropped my phone in the toilet so I ordered a new phone went from a Galaxy Note 5 to s7. I was not pleased to receive my new phone because I was never told it was a refurbished phone that they made me pay $200. Not to mention the current phone plan I had was not compatible with that phone even though they only gave me 3 options to work with! Why would you give me an option that you knew wouldn't work for my plan and I cannot return the phone so SOL. Super pissed never again and Sprint customer service was no help. The guy was trying to force me to stay with them by refusing to transfer me to cut my services off! He kept asking why like 30 times so unprofessional!!!

I switched to Sprint from Verizon. They baited me in saying I was going to save more money. I was bamboozled. My bill was initially $220 a month for two lines. Bill paid on time every month. My husband got a discount through his job and our bill was knocked down to $116 a month for both lines. About five months ago we upgraded our phones. When they sent the new phones they didn't send the return packages for the old phones. We contacted them and the rep said she was sending them out to us. But they only sent one. We then called sprint again. The rep told us to put both phones in one return kit and that it would be fine. Mind you the return kit is only for 1 lb. but my slip note from the post office stated that the package I sent out weighed 2 lbs. That's two phone? Am I correct.

Now zoom forward a couple months. Went to pay my $116 bill and my balance was $2,500!!! No No No!!! Called Sprint and got someone who barely spoke English so I just hung up and went to the Sprint store. The manager there looked at my account and said that there was fraud on our account so he couldn't get in it. So he called fraud department and they investigated it and removed the fraud from the account. We left.

The next day they disconnected our service. And the $2,500 balance was still there. We Called Sprint again and the rep told us that there was fraud on the account so they investigated and saw that there was no fraud on the account and that they had made a mistake but we still had to pay $2,500 to restore our services. My husband told her she was crazy! So she put someone else on the phone and instead of them resolving the issue they raised the spending limit to $3,000 so we couldn't switch providers And restored our service.

About a week later we checked the bill to see if it was back to normal and, no, still 3k. So we went to the corporate store to see if they can resolve the issue. They called customer service from the corporate store and gave me the phone. The guy said that he would resolve the issue if we paid $332 our balance would be $0 and our service would be restored. So we paid that amount. He also offered us a discount for our troubles. After he took the payment he transferred us to his manager to talk about the discount. When the manager got on the phone he didn't even know what we were talking about. And at 5:00 on the dot he hung up in our face. Called back the offices were closed. But catch this... Our service was never restored. So we called regular customer service to ask for our account number to switch providers. They restored our service. The $332 payment was posted on our account but the remaining balance was still there!

Fast forward... Now four months later balance is still outta wack! And not only that, our discount from my husband's job wasn't there anymore and They never credited the account. But We still made the monthly payment. That was back to $220. After we made that payment two days later our service was disconnected again and our balance is still over a thousand dollars. I have paperwork and proof.

And All I wanted was for our bill to be back to normal. That's it. I contacted Sprint and told them I wanted to cancel my account and they said I can't until this billing cycle is over. I'm like woah! Why do I have to pay for service I can even use especially considering it's not my fault the bill was messed up. He said he couldn't help me and for me to have a nice day and thank you for choosing Sprint. Long story short... Service still disconnected and balance is still over a grand.

I can't seem to be able to get in touch with anybody in charge. I asked could they email my bill from the last 5 months because since my service is disconnected so I can't sign into Sprint to see for myself. He told me no he can't do that. Now I'm furious. I have been back and forth with sprint and their corporate store for five months providing every single piece of proof they asked for in order to get this situation under control and I'm not even allowed to look at my own bill. I want my account zeroed out so I can go somewhere else. If it's not resolved soon. I will be calling a lawyer. And I'm going to sue. I have no problem paying what I owe. But I refuse to pay you for your own mistake. Get it together.

This will be an ongoing review as I have yet to resolve it. I have been on the phone with Sprint PCS 32 hours since June 23rd. I have yet to resolve the problem. Billing issues and also upgrade issues. Unbelievable. I will update on Sunday. I have learned to record the conversation and to write everything down. Make them to an interaction note and give you a number of that note. Sprint representatives lie every time they open their mouth.

I am an existing Sprint customer and on 6/10/2017 I went into my local Sprint store to see if I qualified for a promotional family plan of 5 lines for $90/month with free international calls/text/data to Mexico. I was aware that it was only for new customers but I spoke with one of the employees and she told me that they would be able to help me get the plan even if I wasn't a new customer (I made sure to clarify this more than 3 times). I added 3 new phone lines (my mother, my mother-in-law, and my brother's) and paid for their activation as well as new phones, everything was supposedly settled.

First, the young lady said I would be able to make calls to Mexico that same day as long as I call their international support line to activate it. I left the store and called the number in my car and the phone representative told me that she was unable to give me the free international service since my plan wasn't changed and to contact the store. I went back inside the store and the employees told me that I would have to wait until my next billing cycle (7/04/2017) to get the new plan, although they did not tell me this earlier.

On 7/04/2017 I checked on my plan and it still wasn't changed, matter of fact it was now $220/month instead of the $90 I was promised, so I called Sprint and they told me that the store employee would have to add the plan manually and I would have to go back to the store. On 07/06/2017 I went back to the store and they told me that it was not possible to put me on the $90 plan since I wasn't a new customer and that they don't know what happened when I had gone on 06/10.

I am frustrated at this point with the fact that their employee lied to me and my husband and that they do not want to follow through with what they promised. This has not only been a great inconvenience to my husband and I (they are now charging us $600+ for switching) but to my mother and mother-in-law as well since they were under the impression that it would be cheaper and they would get the free calls to Mexico that they urgently need (at this point my mother has racked up almost $70 for calls in Mexico). I want Sprint to refund me for everything I paid to switch plans (including the money I paid for the new phones) as well as to compensate my family and I for this great inconvenience since my mother, mother-in-law, and brother all terminated their phone plans with their former carriers. At this point, between all the bouncing around and lack of owning up to their employee's lies, it's ridiculous and flat out pathetic.

Sprint PCS Company Profile