Sprint PCS

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Our family plan is 20GB. We were woken by numerous texts at 3:00 am telling us we were over our amount by 60GB in one hour. At $15.99 a GB, that comes to almost $1000.00. We panicked, tried to contact them, but no customer service at 3:00 am. I called first thing in the morning and they said they would call back. No call. We waited and worried all day. Finally, I went to the chat system and asked. It was all a mistake. They were sorry for the "inconvenience" and "confusion." Just a terrible, terrible experience from a long time customer.

Called three times to submit a clickitticket. First person, very nice but seemed new, asked for her manager's help several times, did not know how to go about it even with the manager's help. She ended up transferring me to the ordering department to help and what do you know they are closed at that time. Second person didn't know what a submit a ticket was, halfway through explaining it, she hung up on me. Third person I asked to talk to the manager, he refused. I asked him how to spell his name and his employee number, He spelled his name as "Fed" and told me he could not give out his number, and wouldn't transfer me to the manager; even after I explained how I was blown off the last two calls. Although he did say he knew how to submit a clickitticket, and after waiting 20 mins while he said he was working on it, at the very end I heard his voice for a second, and was then hung up on for the second time that night.

I am waiting hoping they would call me back. After waiting a few minutes I called back and then got the message that they were closed. I have been dealing with Sprint the last couple of weeks trying to find a phone that can work on their network, as I learn how stuff works in the process, and the entire experience has shown just how much Sprint cares about their customer service quality. I never go with Verizon due to their CEO's practices, and I guess I can now mark Sprint off my list of companies I will choose to EVER do business with. Want a good wireless phone service, Ting.com, best customer service I have ever experienced.

I have Sprint for my private phone and Verizon for my business... BOY WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I came across a real bad financial situation and unfortunately I had my service with SPRINT interrupted. When I tried to re-connect my line after 45 days of it being cancelled I was on the phone with 5 different Sprint agents and NONE of them were able to take my payment. When finally I was able to speak to someone in their "collections" department I made arrangements to pay $300 from my past due amount of $334.35 and supposedly service was going to be reconnected within "15 minutes". I called an hour later and was informed that I had to pay the $334.35 plus the additional amount of what was the remainder of the lease which would total over $700.00 in order to reinstate the service...

I tried to explain to Tom, the customer service agent that this was NOT what the collection agent that collected my $300 told me and that I wanted to speak to a supervisor. Well, I have been on hold for 40 minutes waiting for a supervisor. I called Verizon and was able to connect my service within 10 minutes. I DO NOT RECOMMEND SPRINT TO ANYONE!!! WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

Started a contract with Sprint September 2015. Sales manager pushed me to get a free tablet. The tablet is free however I would have to pay a $10.00 monthly service fee. I did not need the tablet but accepted because it was free. I was advised that I would have to make at least 1 year of payments to get this deal. 18 months later I want to remove the tablet from my service and was told by a manager that I would have to pay a one time fee $70.00 the remaining balance on the cost of the tablet. She told me that she would educate me on how the industry works, although the sales manager presented this item as free, it depends on how they offer the sale, but the tablet isn't really free. After arguing for 10 minutes or more and realizing the customer service manager was not going to honor how this was presented to me, I let her know that when my contract is up, I will absolutely go somewhere else.

Why not just sell the tablet as $10 a month for the duration of the contract? Instead of deceiving the customer by talking us into a "Free" tablet. Sprint should honor the agreement and allow me to remove my "Free" tablet from my service. I googled the price of the tablet $99.99, so far I have paid $180.00 for the "Service". It's just bad business, guaranteed I am telling everyone I know to get away from Sprint. It has become my mission to advise people that Sprint will straight out lie to you, then apologize, with no intention of honoring the deal or correcting the situation. Do the right thing Sprint, honor your deal!

Looking at the cell coverage map you would expect that I have 5 bars everywhere I go. Instead, the signal drops completely to zero and only bumps back up to 2 bars every minute or so for a whole, hot 5 seconds. Yeah, so to put that in perspective -- the cell map says I should have 5 bars 100% of the time, instead I get 2 bars 5% of the time.

Oh, and support is worthless. Plus, since when did they remove the "chat" feature from their website? It actually says on the website that you can chat now using the "chat" button on the right, but you scroll over and there's nothing there. It looks to me like they must have terrible management, but that's just a customer saying this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?

For almost 4 years now I have had noticeable problems with my bill with Sprint. It is not the same every month. It always changes, they charge me late fees whether I pay in full or pay in payments. I have notified them that I receive disability once a month, when I opened my account they said they would credit my ATT account (that's on my credit report almost 1000 owed now). I started with 3 phones, moved to 5 phones and then to 7 phones to accommodate my family. I called and informed Sprint when my government check was changed from the end of the month to the beginning of the month. I was told it would not matter as long as I paid within 7 days of due date.

October 2015, my son purchased a phone through Sprint.com, instead of using his card to purchase the phone they paid my bill, then turned around and charged me for his phone and late fees. I had that fixed but my bill was over 1000.00 so I had to do a payment plan. After that my bill was never the same. Always late fees and 50 dollars more or so. I would call, ask questions occasionally someone would fix my issue. But most of the time I was told, "Your payment was late." Now, the notes were in their computer because the service people who helped read word for word, "You are not to be charged late fees because your check is direct deposited in your account on the 3rd. You will pay by the 5th of every month."

My bills were to be 487. However they were over 500 and 600 dollars. I changed to the unlimited freedom plan cause I was told my bill would be 290 before taxes and fees. Imagine my surprise when my very first bill was 411. And the 2nd was 485. And now the 3rd is 454. Explain how fees and taxes in PA add up to 121, 195, 164. If I have the same 7 phones, have the same monthly payment, and unlimited everything how is it that my bill is Never the same each month? I'm on a fixed income, I was supposedly paying 487. For 7 phones on a 2yr contract plan I had forever, I was told I could save at least 100 dollars by switching.

STOP STOP STOP. A MUST READ to anyone thinking about going to Sprint. I called Sprint on a Thursday and I called Sprint on Friday. It took 2 hours placing the order. About two hours later I got an email stating that my order was canceled. I called to find out why. I was told that they saw fraud. The system cancelled my order. I was on the phone with that person for an hour. So I've lost 3 hours of my life to Sprint so far just trying to find out what sort of fraud they saw.

I was told to call someone else. So I called them and they told me that I needed to go to a store, show three forms of ID. Have them to call the fraud department while I was there. They said that the store would fax over my information to them. So I did, they didn't tell me it had to be a corporate store. The store I went to was not a corporate store. Guess what they did not have a fax machine. So they sent me to a corporate store. I went there on Monday. I showed them my ID. I told them what was going on. I told them that they were supposed to fax my information to the fraud department and call them and let them know that yes I was there. You won't believe this but they didn't have a fax machine either. But the girl there said "well let's try to get the phones here."

So we did, I told her that I wanted the exact same deal. I showed her my cancelled order. She said "No problem, we can do that" and started doing everything. Then all of a sudden, you will not believe this, she told me that there was going to be a $25 down payment on the three iPhones that I was going to get. I told her "Wait, one minute. That was not part of the original deal." So she called the credit department, which told her to call another department, which told her to call. Yep, you got it, the CREDIT DEPARTMENT. Well they couldn't get the $25 removed. So she went and asked her manager. Who you got it, SAID NO, he could not do it either. I was probably there for about an hour and a half. So I'm up to 4 and a half hours of my life gone.

So I decided to call the corporate office, who told me to call the fraud department so I could try to get the restricted to buy lifted so I could get phones. There were 4 options. I pushed every option for that phone number. Each time the fake person gave me a bunch of bull and then said goodbye. So I called 4 times to check each option. There is no way in hell that you can speak to a real live person. My son said NO WAY, so he dialed it, and pushed every button. Then told me there is no way in hell there is a person there to talk. So I was like??? You don't say.

So after several calls there and several other calls try to get done or to give me the credit department's number. YOU KNOW WHAT I FOUND OUT, NO CUSTOMER IS ALLOWED TO TALK TO THEM. Really... So I called customer care again, this time really mad. I told the girl my whole story again. She tried so hard to get me to believe she has the one that was going to help me.

She had no idea she was now talking to a crazy person. I told her, "Oh REALLY..." I told her, "You go right ahead. I'll just sit here and wait for you to tell me." "Ma'am you're going to have to call the Fraud Department". I told her, "You will you know", she said "what." I said to call fraud. I told her that I don't need to write down the number, I got that sucker memorized. It took her awhile, she even put me on hold once or twice. So I think she forgot who she was talking to. You want to know why? Because she came back to me and said. "Ma'am you're going to need to call the FRAUD DEPARTMENT." YEP... Sprint, you SUCK BIG!!!

My husband took Sprint up on their trade in your iPhone 6 for a iPhone 7 deal, with no monthly charge back in October 2016. He got the new phone and returned the old phone to Sprint. In November we noticed that we were being charged monthly for the iphone 7. My husband called and was told he would receive a credit for the false charge next month. Next month comes around and the same charge is there, my husband calls again and is told the same thing. In January we find the phone bill is still wrong so I called. I was told we would receive a credit and next month it would be correct. I received the next months bill and found that charge was still there.

I finally found an email address ** that got an actual person to call me (instead of waiting on hold for 10-20 minutes). He told me he would fix the issue and not just give me a credit. He followed up with me once it was done, but I didn't hold my breath it was over. Next month the phone bill was still wrong. I sent an email again to that email address and got a completely didn't person who called me (she was incredibly rude). She looked into the matter further and found out that the warehouse never received the phone and that is why we were being charged. My husband was told the phone was received when he called back in October/November. It was never mentioned to me that the phone missing was the issue for this screwup.

I then asked to speak to a supervisor because I wanted someone who could actually do something about my continuing problem. That is when I got Ryan **, who offered me a deal. It was my understanding this was a bulk amount for the phone missing to be credited to my account because there was no other way to wipe the missing phone from the records (a phone that we turned in). So I agreed to take this deal, after I asked him to confirm that my phone bill would go back to the amount it used to be monthly (around $158 for 2 lines and an ipad).

Then yesterday I see my phone bill still has that monthly charge for the iphone 7. I contact Ryan and he said I agreed to this monthly charge, which I certainly could not. I don't owe Sprint any money. I've been a good customer and have tried to solve this for months now. They refuse to wipe that monthly charge so I want to spread the word of the bad customer service I have received and the false charges they are trying to get away with. The email correspondence with Ryan is infuriating, but I refuse to get on the phone one more time with them. I plan on leaving Sprint because I have no obligation to stay, but my husband has to wait for his contracts to run out.

I was a past Sprint customer quite a few years ago but had to change due to the poor cell service. At the time the customer service was great. Fast forward and last year we tried going with Sprint again. Unfortunately the cell service did not improve so we had to leave again. However my current experience with them is like none I have ever experienced. When we signed up, we got service for 2 phones and wanted a hotspot. We were instructed we need to pay an additional $10 and now we needed to add a line (we did not need to do this with our prior carrier). A few months ago we decided to switch to another carrier and had our phones ported over. I received what I thought was my final bill with the fees for devices (both the hotspot device and the one phone).

Next month I receive another full bill. I contact customer service and ask for copies of my 1st couple of bills to see my billing cycle to try to identify why I'm being billed. (FYI- I was enrolled in paperless billing however they don't allow you to access your previous bills - you have to order them to be sent to you.) During that call I told the rep that I cancelled services. She never informed me that I still had services. Two weeks later when still haven't received my bills in the mail I call again only to find out (after 2 hours of being on the phone and transferred 7 - yes 7 times to different departments) that I still have an active account.

They removed my 2 phone lines that were ported out, however were charging me the full price of the phone contract for the hotspot. I was then told that since I called and my billing cycle had just started again, they can reduce my plan to $8.99 (versus the $100.00 I was set to pay) so that this month will now charge less. Now I receive another bill and on it there is a suspension fee of $36.00. Now I feel they are trying to get just get money anyway they can. I stopped using services on 12/31 and there was no use of ANY services past this date and they are billing me a total of $270.00.

I wish I would have seen all the reviews on this site before I decided to switch over to Sprint, as I'm experiencing a majority of the issues stated by others with Sprint. I have two major issues with them. ISSUE 1: Their Customer Service is the pits! I tried dropping off my leased iPhone 6 at a Sprint location, they said I had to call Customer Service for a kit to mail it back. I called Customer Service, they disconnected on me twice! There was no attempt on their behalf to call me back and confirm my order. It has been over 2 weeks since this call and I get nailed with an unmeasurable amount of bills. My contract was over yet I'm getting bills for a disconnection fee and about 200 dollars for this month, and no mail-in kit! SPRINT IS A THIEVING COMPANY!!!

I was forced to leave Sprint due to bad wireless coverage. I often travel to Mexico and am looking into starting a business there. My parents have old school cellphones with another carrier. While traveling with them I noticed they had much better coverage when I had none at all! While traveling overseas I also noticed that my coverage was horrible. My siblings have T-Mobile and Verizon, both of them have had amazing coverage.

Sprint illegally transferred liability to my sister's account without authorization. I bought an iPad under the monthly installment option under a previous reestablished account. A month later, I was unable to pay my bill because I was told by Sprint store and corporate that the account had been suspended even though I paid the settlement to reestablish the account. Further, I was told to pay another fee in order to reestablish the account but the account is still not reestablished because I had to create a new account. Confusing right! Moreover, I have to go through a process of "Change of liability" in order to get the iPad that never should of been on my sister's account and onto my account that should have never been reopened or onto a new account.

No one from the store I bought it from, the local corporate store, whom one of the reps was really disrespectful, but I will see him again and the plethora of departments I went through over the phone have no idea what's going on. A rep from the store and over the phone, I have names, suggests that I bought an iPad under my sister's account without her authorization, which is illegal and don't even make sense because my name would be on her account if I had authorization. Also how did I get an iPad if my account was closed in the first place.

They are trying to use "the script" to blanket or resolve my issue. Every one of them is pointing the finger at each other but all of them can tell me that I need to pay some money! Really!?! I been on the phone and to stores for countless hours with no resolution that is satisfactory to the client (me), but I got something in store for them because not only does Sprint have BAD service but BAD Customer Service. And I'm just being nice so the BBB will post my complaint.

Run and don't use Sprint! We had to switch providers after 12 years due to all the areas we were not able to get service on our work travels which was problem #1. When we moved to Verizon they of course exercised their right to charge for the phones but how can they charge for service dates when you've already switched to a new carrier? I called the customer service, waited 20 minutes, I went round and round with no resolve and then held for "one hour and 30 minutes" to speak to a supervisor as again they were charging me for days I did not have service with Sprint! Still no resolve!

I paid the bill and moved on vs. being sent to collections but I feel strongly that Sprint is overcharging people and getting away with it! They barely speak English when you call, you can't reason with them and you get frustrated and just pay! Sprint is a total scam! At some point a lawsuit will be brought against them for fraud... sign me up to participate!! Run, run, run!

Aside from Sprint advising me that the reason I do not get great reception in my apartment is because "my walls are made of steel", their customer service reps are the most disgusting and unprofessional set of individuals I have ever dealt with. I think they are just as bad as Verizon CSR's. I call because of constant NO CALLER ID calls, inquiring if they can block the calls as on the iPhone 7 Plus, you can only "silence" the calls. I get anywhere from 10 to 40 calls in a span on 5 minutes. I was placed on hold by Veronica for 15 minutes, then she hung up the line. I call back and get Byron to whom I demanded to speak with a Manager. I was left on hold for another 10 to 15 minutes and nothing.

Chose Sprint for the reputation they used to have. They used to care about their customers. Don't go into the store on Seminole trail in Charlottesville. You will be mistreated and abused by those who are there to supposedly to help you. When you request a manager you are told that he had left when you just spoke to him 15 minutes before. Did not leave the parking lot. Was able to get customer service on the phone and asked if the question I had asked in the store about getting help with my phone was legit and I was right.

I went back into the store on March 4, 2014. Asked to speak to Tim ** who is the manager to give him the information I had just been given. I was then ridiculed by the entire staff. I was in tears. One employee named Kevin really ripped me apart while many customers were present. I left there shaking and upset. None of these employees claimed to be a manager. I immediately went back to my car, contacted Sprint and asked that a district or a regional manager contact me. I was told that this would take a week before anyone was able to get back to me. It has now been a week and 1 day and no reply from upper management. Do they care about their customers? I am thinking no.

I have tried to resolve an issue with my bill since September and Sprint keeps promising me that "the issue will be resolved in 3 days" and that "they have notified their supervisor". It's a load of crap. In fact they even fixed my bill for a month, and it went back to the wrong way it was the next month. Seriously considering switching companies. Sprint has been screwing me over since September of last year and I have honestly had enough. Avoid this company if you can.

I switched to Sprint in 2015 and had my ups and downs with them. I have been with other carriers before but Sprint by far is the worst experience yet. My account had serious fraudulent activities occur thanks to Sprint's weak security measures. It happened twice in the matter of a few months and even though it was resolved after a long period of time, the frustration dealing with the situation and trying to finding out results was impossible. I had to call and find out myself that the situation was corrected, even tho I was promised I would be notified when it was and Sprint refuses to do right by their customers when they cause so much frustration.

Today I tried reasoning with Sprint and they tell me they will have a supervisor call me back in 30 minutes. I didn't get a call back till 5 hours later, and the agent was calling about the wrong thing. Then after I explained everything thing again, HE HUNG UP ON ME. I called back and explained again, and after the agent try to feed me some other nonsense, I refused to accept it and SHE HUNG UP ON ME AS WELL. I can't take this company anymore. Worst ever.

This company makes you believe you have coverage similar to Verizon but it's a joke! This is worse than Cricket! Might as well have the soup cans and string... Spent over 2k on hype on phones, and informed associate had us go down the drain... Keep moving on Sprint, can't hold a match to Verizon wireless coverage.

I have been with Sprint for about 15 years, multiply that out comes up to about $18,000. Recently I had to move to another company because of phone security ext. I some day had planned when getting another job to return to Sprint. Let me tell you, I will go phone-less before I EVER return to Sprint. I do not have a contract but have the phone contract. So I have tried for over a month to have the phone returned. Guess what no box was sent BUT they were sure able to send a fat bill. Then was told Sprint would release me of the breaking contract with the phone of $250 because of why I was leaving.

I have got nothing but a run around, customer service SUCKS. Don't even have records of when we talked last week. DO NOT USE SPRINT. Save yourself a ton of time dealing with them. You cannot get those hours back! Store people are super nice but they really cannot help you. They call same dumb rude people the normal customer calls!!! Sad. Won't happen again!!!! NO SPRINT!!! Sorry for rant but frustrated with them.

I had a chat with Sprint Chat support regarding my upgrade eligibility on 2/28, I had a old Samsung S7 Edge which I got in Bogo offer. I was informed that I have to pay off my old device (only one device to be paid off, other device/connection to be retained for 24 month), then I can upgrade to iPhone 7/7+ and if I add a line and trade of my old device then I am eligible for iPhone 7/7+ BOGO offer (I have the chat transcript for this conversation with Sprint agent). I was informed by the chat agency that I have to go to a stores to avail this offer since I have to trade off a device. I went to stores and the agent said I am not eligible for that offer, in spite of showing Chat transcript he said I can’t do anything try calling Sprint customer care. It sounded like Sprint Stores and Sprint customer care (call center) are not part of same organization. He didn’t take responsibility and acted as if it's not his problem.

I called up customer care from the stores and explained my problem, the lady advised me that that offer is no more valid but since I was committed by Sprint Chat support she will honor the commitment. She advised me to pay off my old device so that she can enable the iPhone 7/7+ upgrade option. I paid off my device in the stores based on the commitment given and was holding the line. She then tried to enable the offer but was unable to do so hence she & her supervisor informed that she will transfer me to Account services department to enable the offer for me. I requested them to stay on the line since I had to explain the whole case to them and was not sure if they would deny the offer. The call disconnected, by the time store agent informed he is going to close the store and I have to come back later. I waited there more than 1 and half hours and I was really frustrated.

I called the customer care again and then explained the complete story to the next agent. He said I am not eligible for the offer and he can’t help, I clearly stated that the previous agent tried to honor the commitment hence I paid off my device else I may not have. He said he can’t help with that offer but gave me another option this time, I have a $0 down payment and $0 payments for 18 month lease if I trade of old device. I said I am interested only in BOGO offer. Every time he then said the other department is closed and offered a call back for the next day, committed that he will stay with me, explain my case to the other department and get the issue resolved. I trusted this guy but he never called the next day.

The next day I called up customer support again explained my whole case to the agent, same statement again that I am not eligible for the offer. I reiterated that based on commitment given I paid off my old phone. He said he can’t help but will transfer to other department who can help me identify similar offer. I was transferred to the sales team and that guy said that the first promotion offered to me was not available and may be expired, second promotion is not even listed in Sprint and he offered me a third promotion now. By this time I lost patience, I had spent more than 6 hrs with Sprint Chat support, two stores and four customer support/sales representative. Every time I was denied any promotion offered to me by earlier agent, this is extremely frustrating and I was unable to believe any Sprint agent.

Sprint doesn’t seem to provide a consistent sales/support experience, mostly frustrating experience and completely disintegrated. I spent almost 6 hrs with multiple agents and no one understood that I paid off my old device based on the commitment provided by the Sprint representatives and try to shut me offers I was not looking for/not interested in. It's extremely frustrating running around between different teams, explaining my case from beginning to everyone, no one either documents the conversation or doesn’t read the case history. Each of my call/interactions lasted 1 hr/more and at the end they doesn’t seem to understand my problem completely. Now I am upset paying off my device based on the advice provided but not getting what I was offered/committed. I lost trust in Sprint service, not sure if anyone from Sprint can understand my problem completely and help me in this case.

My company has used SPRINT for 20 years. Our bill is around $600 a month. When business was slow and we needed an extension, I never had a problem getting a friendly voice on the phone and getting our extension handled. In the last 6 months the SPRINT ZONE APP has stopped working. I use the app to manage mobile data on the different phones but now I have to call in to get a live person to help me.

Here is the problem. Getting a live person now takes at least 30 minutes. Sprint now insists on ALL customer service being handled through the automatic computer system. So after navigating through endless menus and prompts, it literally took me 12 minutes before the computer said it would get me someone to help me. I then waited on hold another 15 minutes for an operator. The operator told me they no longer do extensions and wanted half my bill paid before they would accept a payment arrangement. I asked for a supervisor and was told NO. In disbelief I asked again and was told no supervisors would talk to me. I demanded to talk to a Supervisor and the lady said nope and hung up! So another 20 minutes being run around to get another rep on the phone. SPRINT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST! Anyway, I'm done with SPRINT. DONE.

I have never seen such a poorly ran company such as Sprint. I was not told that the phones I purchased in my plan would need to be returned at the end of the lease. I spent over 10 hours on the phone and in their stores trying to obtain a copy of the contract that shows where I signed when I set up my contract. They were unable to produce this document. Then I returned 3 of the 4 phones and it took Sprint over 2 months to update my account. Again after several hours of my time on the phone I was unable to get this resolved. In the meantime they put my account in collection for the entire amount even though I had returned 3 of the 4 phones. This whole experience was extremely frustrating and I've never seen such horrible customer service, both on the phone and in their stores. I would never suggest anyone going to this carrier. I think it will only be a matter of time before they are out of business.

Our contracts was terminated, and paid off. We wanted to make our phone unlocked in order to change our carrier because of Sprint is disconnecting in many spots, doesn't have good coverage all over Texas. When we compared the Sprint price with other companies, we paid much more. When data speed goes from LTE to 3G practically we don't have any internet. Moreover, we called the customer service to unlock our phone a day before our contract terminates. They told we have to call a day after. We called them again. They said "ok. We will do that during 3 to 7 bus days." After that we called they told, "We haven't gotten your request. It will take another 3 days." This story still to be continued.

After 15 days we changed our carrier as we thought our phones were unlocked but they weren't. We lost our service entirely. We paid for the new carrier. However we can't use that, and Sprint is disconnected since our phone are not unlocked after 17 days. We still call them but every time the person who reply say different thing, the customer service seems to not have any records from their customers' requests. They lie and waste our time. They said. "if you go to the store they can do it immediately," while the store said they can't. We are unsatisfied this company both customer service and services. We never ever recommend Sprint to our friends, families... NOBODY.

August 2016 Sprint ran a Promotion of buy one get one free. September 1 we went in and the promotion sign was still up so I inquired about it and the sales rep got the approval to continue the promotion. We was told after two months the promotion will be on the bill but it wasn't. After the two months we have to complain every month because our bill is always high. Went to customer service, accounts services, in store manager, district manager and still no response. Along with us there were 20 plus people that is currently going through this. What can we do.

I've had to call Sprint on several occasions and the wait is always extremely unacceptable. Also they promise one thing then it's not what was promised. On Feb. 24 I called to change to a lower cost plan and called back to confirm that what the first person told me was so, yet on Feb 25 they sent me an email that the cost would be more. I called on March 7 (was on the phone with them today for 51 minutes and 48 seconds) to cancel my contract and had to talk to customer service, cancellation department, financing department, then back to cancellation department (all the while practicing patience as there is no communication/note taking so you have to repeat, re-verify your information and reconfirm anything you have already discussed with the prior representative). I wish that the calls were recorded and they would listen in on some of their customer's calls.

Our company has been with Sprint for over 10 years. Unfortunately, they have never served us as a loyal customer. Their employees that I have spoken with directly are very professional, but they are unable to help me with my concerns and their upper management never seems to have time to return calls or emails. We have been overcharged large amounts of money for years... always promised a credit or credits... but it never comes. As soon as our phone contracts are over we are leaving this corporation. We are trying to run a business as you are, but the lack of communication and broken promises speak volumes to the way you conduct business. Poor at best.

I had been a Sprint customer for seven years, but wanted to cancel my service because of non usage. I first went to the local Sprint store, but they would not help me and gave me a number to call, so I did. All I got was the runaround and numerous attempts to be talked out of it. It took me 3 calls totaling 47 minutes to simply cancel my service. The calls would have gone on much longer without my pleading to just cancel. To me they are borderline criminal. They don't care one iota about customer service, it's all a sham. I will never do any kind of business with them again.

3 weeks ago Sprint called me, saying, they charge me over $1600.00 (even I have different receipts charging me other different amount as showing in attachment) because I didn't put back the 4 phones to the store when I canceled the contract. I said I did And they gave me receipt the day when I put them back. She told me she will check and call me back. Week after she called me saying "we have your 3 phones and we checking the status of the fourth one" (iPhone 6) and my bills will drop to 800 something $. After that Less than week collect company called me to collect money without receiving any receipt or email from Sprint.

Big mistake like that, charging me because they thinking I didn't put back the 4 phones, that is the proof of my suffering each month waiting over 3 hours to get my bills corrected without even explain me what was wrong. And if you need more proof I have all Sprint wrong receipts. I didn't leave Sprint because I want to, I did because the company pushed me with all these wrong bills, and bad customer service in Bayshore Sprint store 11706 associates who don't know difference between MEGABIT and GIGABIT. Means if the company didn't give the service she Promise Shouldn't charge the customer any fee.

In all this drama, the time and pain I waste over 8 month. Let say 3 hours a month without counting time to driving back and forth (3 hours x 8 month = 24 hours). I make $35/hours means I lost at least $840, who will pay me that!!? I am honest customer for this. I pay all my bills, but treating me like I am stupid or like my time I was waiting monthly worth nothing!!! That is not acceptable at all!!!

My wife had a plan with Sprint and leasing a Samsung Galaxy 6. During the course of a year we had the phone in different stores several times to get "reset"... phone would freeze. During much discussion and comparing other plans for cost we were leaning to leave Sprint and go elsewhere. Upon going to a Sprint store and waiting 45 minutes to chat with a representative we were informed the cost of leaving early would be 200.00. OK, a little excessive. I'm sure it's in the fine print somewhere so we decided to hunker down and wait the lease out till moving on.

Phone out of the blue went down and froze with new issues one night. So back to the ever present long line in the Sprint store to get it fixed. I was informed it would an hour or so. Upon returning next day it was relayed by a rep it has more problems than they can cope with and must be sent out of state. Apologizing and giving me a loaner phone I was pleasantly surprised and agreed. After a week wait, I received a phone call that it can be fixed and since she had purchased insurance it would only cost me 200.00. Are you frigging kidding me. Their phone screwed up and I have to pay 200.00 to fix it.

Hold on that's not the good part... lol. So the decision was made to send the hunk of silicone back, not fixed, and get out of the contract, end our lovely trips to the Sprint stores mega lines and be done with it. With 250.00 in hand we now waited again in the pandemonium that we have come to expect at the Sprint store and waited for our chance to move on from large monthly bills and a cursed phone. The total came up on the computer screen at 412.00. What... Reasoning we were double charged somewhere. I asked again. "412.00 sir." It was then revealed that since we had a non working phone upon cancelling our time with Sprint we had to pay ANOTHER 200.00. What?

So deciding to try to enlighten the youth behind the counter I proceeded with an analogy... "If you were renting a house from me," I started, "and the roof fell in during a rainstorm do you think it would be fair to make you pay for the repairs on the roof before leaving the lease early?" The rep countered with, "It's just the policy of Sprint to charge 200.00 for a non working phone." My very wise wife seeing my red face and bulging eyes knowing that this was only going to lead to a disturbing downward spiral for her to endure in public proceeded to put the cash down and pay the rest with her card.

A day later I'm still trying to grasp the concept here. Yes, we are leaving the lease early. Yes there is a penalty. We agree. We are not asking for a free ride here. But to be forced to pay 200.00 to fix THEIR phone when by no fault of our own melted down to a worthless piece of junk to probably lease to some other poor customer is really beyond me.

I only hope someone reads this before considering leasing from this company and at least inquires about other options before making their own decision. And if someone from Sprint reads this, you just scammed me from 200.00 but my wife and I will tell many people our story with you and always steer them elsewhere. A small thing perhaps, but small things add up with time.

Extra charges from every aspect they could! Old zip, fees, etc! I have been a customer since 2010 and I never noticed all the mistakes my bill had till the day I saw my bill was always going up. I had charges from old address state tax plus I had finished a lease fee and they continued to charge me for and I can continue with all the extra charges they were charging me. PLEASE READ EVERY SPEC OF YOUR BILL BECAUSE THEY WILL STICK YOU WITH SOMETHING SOMEWHERE EVEN IF THE CHARGE IS $1.00. Not kidding!!! They couldn't reimburse me my whole amount which ended being around $1,500. of a period of mistakes from 5 to 2 years old.

I canceled with them from there I never received my last bill, which I needed to get the rebate I got from returning the tablets (3) and an iPhone to get reimbursed for them. They ended up charging me over $1,000.00 and would not send my last bill to clear the situation. It went on my credit, as I'm calling them to send me my last bill from Oct 2016 today March 2017 I'm still waiting for it. They say they'll send it 7-10 days. I wait and nothing comes then I call back asked to have it emailed, they say they can't email my last bill and they say, "Sorry we will send it to you by mail in 3-5 days." Waited for that nothing...

Called back they said they can send me an email. I say, "Wow thank you," then when I check it's a way to go online to retrieve my bill, funny thing is that it doesn't work if you cancelled with them. So why would they even tell you beats me... I called back then they say I can go into the store and get a bill but the issue with that is that they only print out the first page. T-Mobile needs to see the whole bill to have the reimbursement, so that didn't work. We are still struggling to receive our last bill. That is all we want to clear our debt and credit... UNREAL! I would rather suffer bad reception than to EVER GO BACK TO SPRINT! NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!

There were promotional offers from Sprint for cell phone services. I visited Alafaya Trl., FL 32828 to receive services. They gave me two free phones. I asked the contract detail but I did not get it. I changed the plan few days after the service and got them to give me a written quotation. They gave me a quotation. I paid $147.44 to start with the service. I received services for three lines. I received two free phones another I financed. The quotation given to me was $123 for a month with unlimited text, call and data. I was told that I will get $5 discount for each line if I allow them to take the monthly payment from the bank. I gave my card details.

I found Sprint drawn $203 from my bank few days after I gave my card details. I went and asked the store. They were arguing and made it a big verbal exchange. I had to leave the store to avoid a situation. Few days later I received text to warn to disconnect the lines if I do not pay further $50. This all happened before the first billing cycle. I paid it to avoid disconnection. I needed to cancel service and needed to go to another provider but Sprint laid a price tag to two free phones. Few days ago Sprint demanded another $146.

I made a complaint at Federal Communication Commission. Few days time I received a call from Sprint official and argued ours to say that the Sprint bill is correct. I began to receive repeated calls from and was harassed me. FCC informed me that Sprint should send me a written answer for the complain. Sprint call again and harassed me telling that there is no use complaining to FCC as they always refer back to Sprint. I found that there is no corporate office in US. Each sprint Store operate the way that they like and charge they like. I am in a terrible mess now. I am paying to keep my numbers.

Sprint PCS Company Profile