3.5/5 (689 ratings)

About Sprint

Sprint has merged with T-Mobile.

Sprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

I want to thank April M. with a recent billing issue I had, She listened and resolved the issue through chat. Sprint has always had great customer service That is why I have stayed with them from the time they started in Kansas City.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

Sprint has always been good for us. Long ago I had Nextel through Sprint and it was cool using walkie-talkie thru work and some friends. I later switched to T-mobile and was with them 14 years. Horrible Customer Service but still remained a customer. I got back with Sprint and was very happy. We have 4 lines and we have never had any problems, Until now. T-mobile has purchased Sprint. I've been dreading this change over and not wanting to install the new t-mobile sim card into my phone. I dread the customer service as I remember. I have the 5g display on my phone now (Sprint) and my wife put the new T-mobile sim card into hers and now displays 4g at the top. I just don't think I'm gonna be happy. I welcome any thoughts. Thanks

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Excellent service-despite T Mobile merger. I have had great experience using the chat as well as speaking with people on a weekend. The convenience of making payment arrangements. I have been a long time customer with Sprint and they have helped me when I needed it most.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

I feel that the customer service representatives are very informative. They try to help you resolve the issue without any pressure. I haven't experienced a problem with the company. I think I have been a customer for 4 years.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

They have been very good to me. Whenever I had a problem they helped me to fix it. If I need a extension on my payment they gave it to me and if my phone was broken they fixed it. When I need a new phone they helped me get it.

Original review: June 16, 2022

Everyone knows that when you pay off your phone it should unlock the device. Apparently lies!!!! It is my right to change providers anytime and pay any charges or balances. If not it is my credit and business. They will lock your phone and hold it hostage so you can't use it. It is my phone I own and they should have not right to do this. On top on the changing of your phone bill every month, high service bill they pull that crap. Don't do business with them. Save money and frustration, get another provider.

Original review: June 6, 2022

Since T-Mobile and Sprint merged they changed insurance carrier. When filing a claim on my iPhone 12, I had to give a specific date the phone camera quit working. So I did which was I between the week of the. Hanging companies. After 5 calls trying to file this claim I was told that my phone on the date it quit working had insurance, however when the other person on the account upgraded their phone our plan was cHanged and insurance was cancelled without my knowledge or the other person's knowledge. So at time filing claim insurance was not on phone. However I had to give a specific date of the phone camera not working which at that time insurance was on the phone. So after 5 phone calls, and 3 phone calls from a manager, they refused to honor the insurance on the date of camera not working while insured. If I have to give them a specific date and the insurance was in effect at time, it should be covered. After 16 years of service with Sprint/T-Mobile, I dropped them the next day. Poorly handled.

Original review: June 1, 2022

I received a phone call from Sprint telling me that somebody had purchased 2 iPhones on my Sprint/T-Mobile account. Then they transferred me to their fraud department. When I mentioned the fraudulent purchases of iPhones on my account, the CSR asked me for the purchase order number. I told him that I didn't know the order numbers because I didn't place the order. The CSR responded "then we cannot help you without an order number." It is obvious, Sprint/T-Mobile is too big and impersonal now, it ceases to function rationally.

Last year my 85 year old father foolishly made a direct dial phone call to Ireland from his iPhone, it costed me over $150 because of their $4 per minute rate. I called Sprint and asked them to remove the function for dialing direct international calls, which they confirmed. Recently my now 86 year old father made a direct dial call to Canada, which went through, despite the safeguards that Sprint claimed to put on our account. the extra charge came to $53. I demanded a refund because Sprint told me that future international calls cannot be dialed directly, they only refunded me $20 from the $53 total. I'm dropping Sprint for Community Cellular.

Original review: May 5, 2022

Sprint T mobile advertised and promised $600 trade for my old Apple iPhone 11. 6 months later still no credit despite talking with a rep monthly. What a joke, basically lie to your face with false advertising. Have all records and a copy of the Fedex shipping number of my old phone that was traded. Sprint/T mobile still never credited my account. I would watch out ever working with this company. Plan to file a small claims in court. Also switching cell phone companies after 20 years. What a letdown of a otherwise quality company. This is a joke.

Original review: May 2, 2022

I was told a price by the sales rep on the phone when upgrading 5 cell phones. T-MOBILE has not honor it. They are charging us over $90 per month more. I have to call them every month done October 2021 to correct the bill. T-Mobile already overcharged us $90 last month. I've been with Sprint since the 90s. Never had an issue like this. It is very frustrating to deal with this every month on the phone for more than an hour every month. I will go with Verizon after this awful experience with no T-Mobile.

Sprint Company Information