Sprint PCS
1.29/5

Sprint PCS Reviews

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

5729 Sprint PCS Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I have a notebook of documentation of customer service calls I have made to Sprint. They have the worst customer service providers I have ever encountered. I spent 4.5 hours on the phone and chat with Sprint on 11/11/18 and still had to go to a store. They are brain dead and you can barely understand what is supposed to be English. I have wasted more time on the phone with them. They do not provide good cell phone service either. My phone drops calls and radio stations. Most of the time I'm in 3G not 4G and they make up ridiculous reasons. As soon as my equipment is paid off I am done with Sprint. They are cheaper because they have awful service and CSRs. I have documented proof of everything I say about them. It has taken me 3 years of disappointment with Sprint to finally write a review. They just stuck in every aspect.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I have been with Sprint for several years. In June I updated my phones and asked if my bill would go up and was told it would not. The following month my new bill came in and it went up by $125 extra a month. I have been on the phone with Sprint several times trying to resolve this and still have not been given a answer. They have lied to me several times now!!! Do not use Sprint. The absolute worst customer service ever.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I have been Sprint customer since 2000 because I live in a rural area & they have the best signal available to my area. Upgraded to iPhone Xs Oct. 21, 2018. Had bad connection with continued dropped calls after several days. Had difficulty hearing and others hearing me. After 8 attempts for help with Sprint Tech support Had to return to store where purchased (60 miles from me) & was advised by store manager to make appointment at Apple store. Went to Apple Store & was told the interior & exteriors microphones were not functioning (defective phone). Was switched out for new phone. Still having continued dropped calls.

This is my 4th iPhone (4s,5s,6s) & have never had so many problems with dropped calls. I was talking (called to her landline) to my aunt out of town & call dropped 3 times in 5 minutes. It's like I get kicked off of the network after a few minutes. I have requested a credit on my bill and have only been given $20. No solutions have been offered to me by Sprint. Was supposed to send a Magic box to boost signal over a month ago and have not received. They continue trying to offer a new plan because the one I have is no longer offered and is much cheaper. The other members on my plan have X, 7s, & 8s with no problem. I'm at a loss. I guess I will try to get a regular X versus Xs.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I have never had a more horrible experience with a company than I have with Sprint. I switched companies to save money. Little did I know that a buy one, get one with Sprint means lease two, overpay for both plus a third "free" phone for years. From the minute I entered the store, I was annoyed. The sales agent was sullen and uncooperative. While I thought I asked legitimate questions, working out the details for the BOGO, the salesman didn't explain anything properly. I paid $350 up front, which floored me, but when I asked if this money applied to the previous company's "port out" bill, set up fees, etc. the salesman said yes. I figured that was the price I needed to pay to go from a $180 bill to a $120 bill and get two new phones along with a lower-end phone for my child, so I decided not to try to elicit any more information.

My bills over the next months were way too high. While trying to determine how my $120 bill was suddenly over $170, spending hours on the computer and the phone, I missed a payment by 3 DAYS, and Sprint shut off my service. I'd been a customer for months, but 3 days grace period was all I got, especially since I'd spoken to Sprint "customer service" numerous times?! I was livid.

I continued to fight with Sprint for months, only to watch my bill increase due to hidden fees and late fees. I spent hours on the computer, arguing with agents and asking for supervisors, only to be blown off, redirected, or ignored. I have numerous transcripts of the ridiculous conversations that led nowhere. Even when I thought I'd paid enough to cover the current charges, $225 was not enough to cover the accumulating late fees. LATE FEES on a bill that was too high to begin with! By the time I went to a different store to figure out what was going on, my bill was about $235 a month.

After a YEAR of wrangling with them, including TWO trips back to the original store to attempt to resolve the situation, only to be blown off by the same rude salesman and his supervisor, I traveled 15 minutes out of my way to avoid the initial Sprint store. While the second store's associate was kind and understanding, I discovered weeks ago that I was still paying for a third line AND third phone that I canceled at the second store in January. For months, I'd been overpaying simply to avoid having my service shut off again, and I'd been paying for a phone I thought I'd canceled.

I finally decided I'd had enough. I had to wait until the "lease" expired, and the minute I was close, I switched to another company. I had a credit of $244 on my Sprint account from overpaying to make sure they did not shut off my service. When I called Sprint to apply to the credit to the final payments on the phones (one of which was supposed to be FREE to begin with and the other paid off!), the agent "couldn't find the button" to transfer the money from one portion of the account to the phones. I relented, frustrated, and gave him my credit card number, and paid $77 to close out the account. I transferred my business to T-Mobile, whose agents and deals are wonderful. Sprint was supposed to call "in 3-5 days" to determine how to send the refund (which is weird: they couldn't figure out how to refund my money when they certainly knew how to TAKE my money!).

I transferred my service three weeks ago. Since I'd not received the refund, I went online to chat with an agent regarding its whereabouts. After two hours of haggling, I finally got an answer. The agent told me that not only did I not have a $244 credit, I still OWED $49 for the third line! I lost it. I called Sprint and read them the riot act. Eventually, the agent on the phone agreed to send me most of the refund, but she couldn't give me a solid explanation as to why they were shorting me almost $40. For anyone who takes the time to read this review, please trust when I say you should avoid Sprint at all costs. There are so many companies from which to choose. I would rather go back to a landline than deal with this wretched company again!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

This is the worst piece of ** company and their customer service is a joke. I bought a phone that I’ve used on Att for 3 years with no problems. I did a factory reset and after that the phone was locked to Sprint. I’ve talked to 6 Sprint people and all they know how to do is transfer you and say different stories and even got hung up twice. I have never been so irritated with a company and can’t believe the awful service at such a big company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Currently trying to get phone unlocked so I can switch to another service due to poor coverage. It has been 11 days since unlock process was started. 2 emails confirming phone unlocked in a "few hours." Multiple phone calls and told anywhere from few hours to 3 - 5 business days. Have went up chain from rep to supervisors to managers. Now escalated to corporate supposedly. Still being told issue will be fixed in 24 - 48 hours. None of them can contact "back office" (seriously that's what they refer to it as) to directly talk to department responsible. As of now have been without phone for 6 days because number was ported to new carrier after 1st email. Anyone have a work around?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I've had Sprint for the past 2 months and it's been the worst due to the fact they hit you with hidden fees. I was supposed to pay 280 and every month. The bill is higher. Almost 350 for 4 lines. It's extremely expensive and the service is **. Please don't waste your time and money on this ** company. They will steal from you!!!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I have called Sprint several of times about changing my bill over to the unlimited plan due to it will save me money on my bill and the fact I go over my shared data every month so I call into Sprint on the date the customer rep told me to call back which was 12/2/2018. Remind you I called several of times before then and everyone told me the same thing so you don’t get a prorate charge. Call back and change your billing on 12/2. So I call back on the 2nd of this month. Speak with someone. She supposedly changed my plan for this month. I’m using the internet and all of a sudden I get a text saying you are 75 percent at your data.

At this point I’m confused because I know I called in on the 2nd to change my plan to unlimited. The rep goes on to tell me it’s changed but it don’t take effect until 1/2/2019 but I’m more than happy to start your unlimited at this time. So I asked, "Won’t that give me a prorated charge?" She said, "Yes" so at the point I’m like, "No. It’s something a supervisor can do to help me. I called in when they told me to so this can’t be right." I get on the phone with a guy name Robert who says he is part of the escalation team and is one of the sups. He refused to give me a last name. He goes to tell me it’s a cut off time.

I had to call in on the 2nd like 8 am in order for Sprint not to charge me a prorated charge and he is more than happy to prorate my account for 7 days. Charge me instead of going back to the day my plan was suppose to change which is the day I called in on the 2nd. It’s nothing he can do. Not even honor and go back to the day I called in which would be only 1 day prorate vs the 7 they want to charge me for. Sprint is so disloyal to their loyal customers. I’ve been with Sprint since 2000. I’m looking for another carrier at this point why spend 600 dollars a month to be treated like crap.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Firstly, BOGO is a joke. I’m almost done paying for my device and to buy it I discover I have to pay the buy out for both phones instead of one. How is that buy one get one free? It’s not. Doesn’t matter how y’all spin it, it is not free. My device payment for both phones was 32 something and the credit for the free was only 27.00. So I’ve been getting shorted this whole time. What a shame. I only came back to Sprint because of a stolen device I had when I was with Verizon and because I couldn’t wait for my own insurance to pay me for the device I went with Sprint against my better judgement. Not only that, I have been having a zero balance since last week and my phone has been getting disconnected every single day and twice today all because of the stupid spending limit.

So I have to pay my bill on time every month in order to get the spending limit to go down which is stupid stupid stupid. My bill is going to be late a lot of times unfortunately. But again another issue I never had to worry about with Verizon. Like just take my late fee and move along. Isn’t that penalty enough? It’s also quite messed up when I see people with Metro PCS and Cricket phones getting higher quality service than me. What am I paying for?

Then if I call twice in a month or more I get a nasty little very loud recording in my ear saying I’ve already called and anything I’m calling about will be reiterated and reinforced with the next agent so I don’t have to continue calling. That message is so rude and that ALONE is enough to make me want to leave Sprint. There are also many MANY more issues I could discuss. I’m going to stop here. I will be going back to Verizon the first chance I get. Even though I have paid this bill late on several occasions I don’t deserve this ruckus of a service. Sprint needs to do better. I cannot believe the service is worse than what I ever could have imagined! Back to VZ I go. Never to return to “SPIT” (Sprint) in your face again.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

The worse customer service, I try to solve problem with a balance that they charge to me which are not own nothing to them, and they didn't care nothing. They only said apologize and transfer the call, to unknown department. This company is the worse, the worse and the worse. Be carefully with this people. They don't care nobody.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I have called Sprint Business customer support three times in regards to upgrading two phones on our Business Account and I have gotten three different answers. It seems that their customer support are not very informed. The first time I called, I received very little information. The second time I called, a $25 monthly fee was mentioned for unlimited data per phone that I have never paid. The third time I called, prices were quoted that were never mentioned the first two times I called. I specifically asked for upgrades to two phones that were eligible for upgrades for price quotes for iPhone 8 and iPhone 10. The last two phone calls I was on the phone for over an hour. Ridiculous.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I have been a customer since 1998 when you had Nextel! Between 2 accounts in my house, we have 7 lines! Here I am sitting on the phone for over 46 mins waiting for a supervisor to explain myself for the 5th time this week. The issue is simple. You’re billing me for a phone that I don’t have! Why is the customer service so poor? Why is it so hard to get a clear answer? What are you offering that Verizon and AT&T aren’t? I’m so disappointed in you and myself for allowing you to do this to me? And I’m sure countless other customers!

I’m a customer service manager and I would never do this to my customers! Lack of follow up! Incorrect billing! Long wait times! Reps that don’t understand simple issues! Where do we go from here? Just to add... In total hours on the phone and still don't have anything solution. Here's what I think someone in the warehouse is stealing! They say I returned an iPhone 7 when I returned an iPhone X. Now I'm getting billed for a phone I returned a day after I received the new phone in 9/28/2018. Now I have to wait 5-7 business days while they "track" the phone I sent them. The disappointment is real and after all these years it's time to take my family business to a carrier that cares about their customers.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Almost two years ago we switched our 3 lines to Sprint for upgraded phone offers. Big mistake. Even within the 18-month lease contract, our monthly bill somehow increased from $156 to $179. That shouldn't even be legal. Then at the end of 18 months, after being promised we could keep paying the same monthly price until we decide what to do next, the monthly bill jumped from $179 to $228. We quickly bought out our leased phones at the inflated Sprint price ($190 apiece) just to get away from Sprint.

Next day (yesterday), we drove to MetroPCS to switch our 3 lines for a monthly unlimited bill of $96. What a relief! But then realized Sprint had not bothered to unlock our purchased phones. Drove back to the Sprint store where an employee let us use her phone to call the Sprint customer service (as our phones were already disabled, they managed to do that part right away, and no one in the store was able to do anything locally). After several calls and arguing with Sprint customer service for almost an hour, they finally agreed to put the order in to unlock our phones. But even then, it takes 48 hours. So we're carrying around unusable phones until tomorrow afternoon (hopefully). Will be so glad to finally be done with Sprint, and will never fall for their lease scam again. If you are someone reading this before switching to Sprint, please yourself time, money, and hassle by choosing any other carrier.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

So my mother got 2 LG G6s with Unlimited Data and was paying around $80 each so around $150-160 a month for two outdated phones that you can purchase online for $300. So basically according to my research the phones are worth around $600 for two as they are cheap LG phones and outdated and my mom was ripped off. She got 11 months into her 18 month contract and has paid over $1000 already for these two outdated and non-fancy phones. She quit paying and now they say it will be over $300 per phone to buy them and then she has to pay an extra fee for not fulfilling her contract. She could have had two Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus for that price and a cheap LG G6 is not worth this price. Way to RIP off a 62 year old woman and ruin her credit!!!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I had Sprint service in 2009. I changed carriers because of poor customer service, dropped calls. Well in 2015 I looked on my credit report and saw a final charges for an alleged final bill. Tried to fight to remove the charges off my credit report. Instead of them removing it Sprint reposted it on my report that I had the service in 2015. I was with T-Mobile after I left them. Moral of the story my 7 years restarted and Sprint is a scam. This company will haunt you years later and do anything to keep you in debt even if it has to lie. Choose any carrier but them.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

DO NOT USE SPRINT. I purchased my phone from them and now they refuse to unlock my SIM and are saying I owe a bunch more money. 2 1/2 hours on the phone and their lies keep getting deeper. You can never speak to a supervisor they are always too busy.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I made a payment arrangement and forgot about Netflix coming out of my account. After I realized that it wouldn't go thru, I called to make it by debit card. Phone is off today because they put my payment by debit card towards my next bill! "Sorry we still need that 230." What?!! "We can't help you." I'm done!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Sprint has the worst customer service along with the worst cell service. You can't have both but they do. Worst overall company I have ever dealt with. I have called and spoke to customer service many time but they have terrible customer service so nothing gets resolved. The company employees have no understanding of their job and can't help you anyways. They say we are going to document this in your profile and credit your next bill which never happens. Worst company overall in every area. If you are bad at customer service have good cell service. If you have bad cell service have good customer service. This company has neither. I would recommend any other phone company.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I have never written a bad review because I work in hospitality and they say the customer is always right, though customers can be unrealistic. On Saturday, December 1, 2018 around 4 pm, My friend and I visited the Sprint store located at “7301 Stone Crest Concourse Ste 113 Lithonia, GA 30038”. We were nicely greeted and asked to sign in at the kiosk. The store had about 6 employees working, and a partial shift change occurred during our visit. Since my phone was cracked, we were called about 30 minutes later which was great! The nice technician looked at my phone and she said it was repairable, but I could upgrade my phone for the same price as repairing it, great - I love Sprint, been with them for over 20 years, I'm in for the upgrade. The nice technician said, "I'm putting you back in the queue and you are next in line."

Well after about 4 customers being called before us, 5 additional customers walked in and received help while we were still waiting and plus I can’t tell you how many appear to be workers would run from behind the counter and greet customers and help them while we waited – had to be their friends or family members. After an hour of watching this my friend decided to talk with one of the employees about our wait. He apologized and said someone would be with us shortly, while he walked from the front of the store to the back of the store playing with what appeared to be a female employee that he wanted to give attention to, and assisting new customers that came through the door.

We asked for help again, and was told someone would be with us shortly and we would just have to wait. We waited about another hour and my friend stepped out and called another Sprint store located at “1724 GA-138, Conyers, GA 30013”. The Sprint store in Conyers told her there were approximately 3 customers ahead of us at the time, stop by and they would assist us. We walked out of the store nicely and went to the Conyers store. We were greeted, helped and out of the store within an hour with a new phone.

Sprint, here is my suggestion – your yearly sales are approaching 33 billion U.S. dollars, you have a great product and I have no intentions on canceling my services for one store isn’t a true representation of your core values. If your employees are commission you may want to tie commission payout to existing customers that are upgrading or at least a percentage of upgrades that are store walk-ins. I believe the employees realized once the technician placed me back in the queue, I was just an upgrade, just my thought. Still loving Sprint products!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

My experience with Sprint has been horrible. The service is bad and the customer service is horrible. Every time you call you are told something different. I paid off all my phones but they will not unlock my one line so I can switch companies. I have read up on this and that is against the law. I will be obtaining an attorney.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Sprint PCS's BUYOUT and REFERRAL REWARDS promotions. The BuyOut promo is a service credit of $150 per line and the Referral Rewards is a $50 per referral up to maximum of 10 referrals per account every year. We were promised by the store manager that both our accounts (Business and Personal) are entitled for both promotions thus we grabbed the opportunity and transferred from our old cell phone service provider to Sprint PCS.

A. BUYOUT Promo: To avail this promotion ($150 per line service credit), we have registered our business and personal accounts on December 29, 2017. However, until now we did not receive any service credit at all. We have spoken to their customer service representatives for so many times but we did not get any positive result. We were told that only BUSINESS ACCOUNT is eligible for this promotion. The rep also told us that we're already receiving the service credit for the business account. But, upon analyzing our bills we didn't receive any credit at all.

Our bill should be somewhere around $180 - $190 (Service Plan and the Units (cellphones monthly installment)) without the taxes and surges. That's the agreement we have signed on their store with their store manager. With the taxes and surges, our bill should be around $214 monthly only but we are paying more than this amount. Now, if the credit is being applied we should be paying less than $150 per month, also their statement/bill is very confusing. It is almost end of 2018 and up to this day we don't get the service credit. Where is the service credit we were promised by store manager?

Now for the PERSONAL ACCOUNT, the store manager said that it is eligible for the promotion as well. But, since we're not receiving the service credit we started calling customer service dept. Since we don't get the positive result, we submitted a complaint. Then we received a reply thru email saying that this account is not eligible for the promotion thus the reason for not receiving the credit. Now, Sprint is not honoring and accepting the promise made by their store manager. Until today we haven't receive any service and we are so frustrated that Sprint is not keeping on their promises. We have a total of 10 lines on both business and personal accounts hence we should get a total of $1500 service credit from this promo.

B. REFERRAL REWARDS: The store manager took care for the referral rewards and so far we have received only 7 gift cards ($50 each) and still waiting for 3 more gift cards for the PERSONAL ACCOUNT. Again, it is almost at the end of 2018 and we haven't received yet the 13 gift cards (3 for personal & 10 for the business accounts). We have called the attention of sprint multiple times about this issue (same with the BUYOUT promo) but we did not get any concrete result and the issue has not been resolved until now.

We have submitted the complaint together with the issue on BUYOUT promo. And, again, we have received email from Sprint saying that BUSINESS ACCOUNT is not eligible for this promo but the store told so (Manager). Until now, we are still fighting with Sprint about this and same issue they don't accept and honor the promises made by store manager. NOTE: We have more than 20 referrals and still don't get the gift cards.

C. MONTHLY BILL: As we have mentioned above, our monthly bill should be around $214 per month on each account including the taxes and surges for a total of around $430+ but not more than $450. However, we are getting more than $320 monthly bill for our PERSONAL ACCOUNT alone. We have been charged more than the agreed plan. Again, we have called them multiple times to get their attention and credit us back the overcharges but nothing has happen and the issue has not been resolved. Moreover, we have read so many complaints from other Sprint's Customers, The complaints were the same as our complaint. "SPRINT IS NOT GOOD IN KEEPING UP WITH THEIR PROMISES." It's frustrating and discouraging. If we only knew, we should have not moved to SPRINT and stayed to our old cellular provider.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I called over a bill dispute. Sat on hold for 90 minutes. We were leasing 3 phones and receiving loyalty credit on each. We returned one phone but they took away two of the loyalty credits. They are charging us for leasing two phones. I pointed this out. The woman would not even listen, she just kept repeating herself. And they still haven’t credited our bill for the return of the phone ($59) after a month and a half. A total of $74 that we continue not to pay on the bill. They keep charging us late fees. I have never had a pleasant experience as a Sprint customer and I think after over 20 years of loyalty I have had it. Time to give some other phone company a chance. Our bill will probably be lower.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

If I could give negative stars, I would! I have been a Sprint customer for over a year. So this September my phone mate and I decided we wanted to upgrade our phones. So at the time of upgrade the sales rep made no mention of the prorated charges that would be applied for upgrading in the middle of a bill cycle and also made no mention of the free iPads that they shoved down our throat were indeed not free! The sale rep assured us that the bill would not increase and if it did it would be no more then $30 more a month, our bill was already 212 a month.

Now with 2 unnecessary iPad lines the bill is over 350. And speaking to the customer support is a waste of time. They do nothing but read the bill to you and tell you you are stuck with these unwanted devices and this high bill. Now I have another 2 years with this horrible company! Please don’t sign up with Sprint - they will swindle you and then say sorry and leave you with the bag. They don’t value their customers, it’s not about you and your satisfaction as a customer. All they care about is the sale, the bottom line, not you! Stay away from Sprint! I can’t wait until I can switch!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Very dishonest company. Sprint is such a HUGE joke!! I discourage anyone from going there. Our buy one get one FREE phone that they advertised 18 months ago was a ruse... Imagine that. They don't tell you your FREE phone is on a lease, but you sign that small print and after 18 months, they start charging you for that FREE phone. What a joke. We will be trying our hardest to change companies.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I switched to Sprint in Sept and so far has been the worst experience in my life! Not only their coverage is terrible but their customer service is even worse! My bill is never what I was quoted at the beginning. I refuse to pay more than that and now I have outstanding balance. They have never transferred one of my lines from Verizon which kept my account with Verizon active and Verizon kept charging me full data and service. I can not even pass one of their reps on the phone and talk to a supervisor because the PIN number the store manager gave me is not valid!!

The prepaid cards they were supposed to send me never arrived and it is already 3 months! I can't talk to someone in charge because of the stupid PIN that is not valid. Now I have to go to a Sprint store waste another hour or two of my life to get another pin. People do not switch to Sprint, might be a little bit cheaper but trust me it is not worth the huge headache and problems you are going to have with this terrible company!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

My husband switched us to Sprint a year and half ago because they said they could lower our bill and we would not have any extra fees. So, he opened a new contract with them with 3 phones lines and one tablet. Unlimited data, text, call, the norm. So, we start getting our bills in and they around 300 a month, we were paying 185 at T-Mobile. So after investigating, we are paying for different priced data plans, lease agreements on a supposedly free Samsung JL phone for my son and supposedly free tablet for my toddler. Well, the old saying goes nothing is for free. Well, we are now 16 months into our contracts and my lease on my iPhone 7, definitely not the latest and greatest iPhone is almost up.

I have two more lease payments and I notice a purchase price of 192.00. I call Sprint to see what all this means and they tell me that once I make my next two payments on my lease that I have 3 options; Option 1 - pay the purchase price of 192.00, Option 2 - turn my phone in and get a new one with a new lease, Option 3 - start an extended lease paying the same amount that I have been. Well, with it being Christmas time, the buyout option is out of question, so I tell her that I would like to discuss option 3 because I do not need a new phone.

She said that with option 3 that I would just continue paying the 32 month until I decide to either get a new phone or purchase my phone. I ask her, "So once I am on the extended lease, that 32 a month does not go towards the purchase price of the phone?" And she says no, it just goes to Sprint and when I am ready to purchase my phone, it will still be the 192.00. This is something unheard of. I do not recommend these con artists to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I upgraded one of the phones on my plan, reluctantly, since I had an unlimited plan from a few years back. The rep added my other 3 phones and left the 4th out of the plan which created a $25 difference. She also added insurance to the line for another $9 that I did not authorize. When I noticed my bill had not come down to where the rep told me it would I started to investigate and found the errors. I contacted Sprint today and was told they could only credit me $25... BS. Do not waste your time with these scammers!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I can't think of a single positive thing to say about this company. I live in a major US city and yet routinely would lose calls and LTE and 3G. I can't imagine how anyone living outside a major area even gets coverage at all. On top that, at the time I switched to Sprint the sales team said they would give me a mobile hotspot for free. They never explained that it was actually a leased device that I would be making payments on for 24 months. The way they pitched was that it was just a throw in and wouldn't cost me a thing. I should have trusted my instincts and realized that sounded too good to be true, but after a bit of promising me it would cost me zero dollars I went with.

Now that I'm trying to leave Sprint I find out about the payoff amount and have to give them more money just to leave them. I'm on hold with them as I write this and it's been a 20 minute attempt to get this resolved up to this point. Apparently you have to contact them prior to leaving their terrible service to request an unlock on your phone that can take up to 3 days. I didn't have to do this when I switched to them so that's just another example of their awful policies and customer service. I wanted it to work out with Sprint when I switched to them but I sincerely recommend no one ever uses their service. It's terrible on all fronts.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

To whom it may concern. My bill has gone up over $100/month. Sprint said that I agreed to a promotional price. I did not! I am paying almost $340 for horrible service on 5 lines and a tablet that I never ordered and never used. They have an employee name Leslie ** who notified the FCC of my complaint and in her letter say it is resolved. IT IS NOT RESOLVED.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Sign up online for the kickstart with a supervisor who reassured me that I was qualified and quoted to me my monthly bill. Then my bill came double the amount I was quoted. I called several time and no one in the company can help me. I had to wait for the higher claim dept to call me back. 55 days laters I have to pay the higher phone bill and early termination fee for phone I got when I sign up for kickstart service. It was my fault. No one was able to help me after I called right away and it’s my fault that the supervisor sign me up for a plan that I was not qualified for.

Now I have to pay them for their mistakes. Run from this company and save yourself the stress when your bill comes. Worse customer services. Everything I call I get an office located in another country and I have to repeat myself a million time to hear the same result the higher office will call you because no one can put a call thru to them. Pay another company your hard earn money and save yourself your sanity.

Sprint PCS Company Information