3.7/5 (1211 ratings)

About Sprint

Sprint has merged with T-Mobile.

Sprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Excellent service-despite T Mobile merger. I have had great experience using the chat as well as speaking with people on a weekend. The convenience of making payment arrangements. I have been a long time customer with Sprint and they have helped me when I needed it most.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Sprint has always stood by me in financial assistance as well as, keeping my phone repaired when needed. Service is quick and customer service is wonderful to deal with. Repairs are handled quickly and efficiently.

Sprint response

We're thrilled to hear this, Rita! Thanks for being a loyal customer.

Sprint, now Part of T-Mobile

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

I feel that the customer service representatives are very informative. They try to help you resolve the issue without any pressure. I haven't experienced a problem with the company. I think I have been a customer for 4 years.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I have not had any problems with Sprint in the past. They have always been helpful. The customer service people have always been courteous and take an extra step to provide additional information if necessary.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

They have been very good to me. Whenever I had a problem they helped me to fix it. If I need a extension on my payment they gave it to me and if my phone was broken they fixed it. When I need a new phone they helped me get it.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Worst experience everrr! Spoke to a customer service person on 9/9/21(wished I took her name down)...Made arrangements for me to call this week Friday to pay towards my balance...I get a notification that my service has been temporarily disabled today (Wednesday)...I call, and spoke to a Karen, whom doesn't sound like "she's all there" (sounds high)...She basically tells me that she wouldn't be able to help me...She would have to transfer me to the resolution department. I speak to Jay, and he had me on hold for 40 minutes in silence, and then we got disconnected...I'm livid!

I speak to another customer service, and basically he couldn't do anything about it, and asked me to pay something..The only thing that was keeping me here was the fact that I was able to work a payment arrangement whilst my service was uninterrupted...But, things change, and people need to move on...This isn't the first time or second time this happened...The miscommunication is unbelievable!!! Advertisement.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

I was trying to transfer my phone from Verizon to Sprint and for 3 days, they still are having difficulty transferring! They kept transferring me around from one person to another and kept asking me over and over what phone number I was trying to transfer. Then they would ask what my transfer PIN was (not even my regular PIN). It should not be this complicated to transfer service and taking time with my from my job. I even went into the store and they would just transfer me to customer service. Worst customer service ever!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I had been a long-time Sprint customer, but switched to another carrier after their merger with T-Mobile. Why? Because I was losing/dropping calls. I had tried T-Mobile several years ago, but quickly switched back to Sprint because of this. My complaints? Monthly Sprint overbillings that created an "unused credits" balance of $787.17. It should be noted that in my Sprint account when logged in, it stated that this amount may be refunded to the customer. Like in Sprint cutting a check to the customer. I needed a new phone and purchased an I Phone 12 Mini using my credit card. I bought this phone from Sprint. Big mistake! Why?

#1 T-Mobile/Sprint is including my purchase of this device as "current charges" on my final billing. This is incorrect as the device was paid for 100% using my credit card. I am being overbilled to "absorb" the balance of unused credits, so they don't have to pay the overbillings that occurred under Sprint.

#2 T-Mobile/Sprint will not unlock my device. Their policy is that a customer must stay with them 45 days after purchasing any device. I had to purchase an unlocked I Phone 12 Mini on the open market. This is infuriating, to say the least.

I have tried to resolve #1 above using the Sprint "chat" feature. The representative, while cordial in their chats, did not understand or was sticking to a "script"....They acknowledged that I had paid for my device 100% using my credit card....yet used circular, illogical, reasoning, for why this device's cost was showing up on my final billing. As an FYI, I am a retired governmental auditor, I'm a CPA & CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)....I have a lot of experience in reviewing/auditing contracts and billings. I am not claiming fraud (yet) but if the actions per #1 above were intentional versus inadvertent errors, and not resolved....then T-Mobile/Sprint is going to have a problem.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I beg anyone considering Sprint/T-mobile to run as fast as possible in the other direction. NEVER buy a phone from their website. They supposedly delivered two phones to my house via UPS. I received and activated one. The other one wasn't received. They have been giving me the runaround for 2 days. I have spent about 5-6 hours on calls with people who seem to be actively blocking me at every turn. I will be leaving this service - by buying out the new phones I just got. Worst case I lose $800. Not ideal, but probably worth it for getting out from under this horrible company.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
    Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Disappointing and unprofessional to say the least. I have been a loyal costumer to Sprint/TMobile for 22 months now. Faithfully paying $300 a month which includes an unlimited plan for the 5 phones on my account and financing for these same phones. I was told by their salesman upon signing that I had Apple Care on the 4 Iphone 11's and that I can get rid of the insurance on them after the first bill and that they would still be covered if damaged. In closing, 4 of my phones are either broke or stolen. I have spoken with over 10 reps from their office and 2 people from their warehouse and still do not have working phones. They refuse to transfer my accounts over to phones that weren't bought from their warehouse. At a loss.

Sprint Company Information