Sprint PCS
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Sprint PCS

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 13, 2017

4933 Sprint PCS Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Sprint service is horrible! We had switch over to Sprint from another company. Definitely not worth the headache. Always had dropped calls constantly & husband's phone echoed every time we talked to him. Also when we cancelled with Sprint & went to another carrier months later they're billing us with a line we never used. I thought we cancelled all. Super shady & sneaking in charges. Worst service ever. Do not use Sprint.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I spent an hour trying to get a human on the phone. After reaching out to chat twice, (which is rarely available) I got a number for a CSR in some foreign country. My bill had a mystery charge on it. The CSR kept coming up with different excuses, mainly that I was supposed to have turned in a phone that was past the lease date. He kept telling me it was the iPhone 6s. I told him that the phone was only a year old, and that there were TWO iPhone 6s' that were leased at the same time. Then, he said it was another older iPhone. I had to ask several times for the phone number, not the type of phone. He claimed that one of my lines did not return the phone at the time listed on the contract.

This was not true, as it was still under contract. I finally figured out on my own what the problem was. I purchased a new inexpensive phone for my mother online. I paid for the phone and was supposed to get a waiver of the $30.00 activation for ordering online. The money I paid for the phone went to my phone bill instead, and they charged me a $30.00 fee. Why can't the CSR see this? Because, they read from scripts and don't speak English. The first CSR who called me regarding my late bill payment began saying over and over that they understood that I had been affected by hurricane IRMA, and that they were there to help me. But they offered no help! Again, she simply read the script, but would do nothing to help other than tell me that my phone service would be disconnected.

It is so difficult to reach a live CSR, that it's reprehensible. When I click on the email option, it simply lists all the recent emails that they sent me. It used to be, you could simply hit "0" and get an operator. In a nutshell, it took an hour to get a number for human who barely spoke English and kept lying because he had no clue as to why my bill had gone up $184.00. When I found the bill online, it was clear that the charge was for the new phone, and that they had charged me an activation fee. There should be a law that they have to allow easy access to speak to someone in person. Someone who can speak English and read a Sprint bill. Shame on you Sprint!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I've been a Sprint customer for about 12 years. They USED to be great. Now they are just an awful, unethical, lying company. They strategically coded their site not to work when you have bills due. I've seen it several times. You're a billion dollar company. There is no reason to ever have website issues! They will now juggle you around on their phone lines, never really solving your problems. I could go on and on about how terrible they are, but if you've made it here, you already know they are terrible. Please, I implore you, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE GUYS!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I switched to Sprint over a month ago. I am completely dissatisfied with this company. I have had Verizon, T-Mobile, and Metro and now Sprint. Sprint is the worse service I have ever had, even Metro PCS was better than this crap I am dealing with. First off I live in a dead zone, when I noticed that I let it pass because I understand that certain areas have these, Plus I have WiFi and WiFi calling. Recently my calls and text stopped working even connected to WiFi. I NEVER HAVE SERVICE ANYWHERE I GO!!! I CANNOT RECEIVE WORK CALLS! I can never send or receive text or if they go through the recipient will receive this message 3-5 hours later. Picture messages come through but rarely download. All I see is "click to download" but it never downloads or takes hours! Also when I got Sprint they were advertising the Galaxy s8 Note, the deal was if I leased this phone, Sprint pays half.

The phone was 900 plus dollars leaving me with a balance of 450 dollars (rough estimate) and this was not my assumption. This came straight from the store associates mouth. THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I GOT THE PHONE! Then I log onto my account and see I owe 750 dollars on my phone? I also got a letter in the mail after I got service with them saying they didn't approve my contract so I have no idea if this has to do with my phone being full price, they did not inform me there was a chance I could not get approved if I would have known this I would have kept my 50 dollar a month contract with metro which had excellent service.

Now I am paying almost double a month for nothing but dropped calls, text messages that do not send and internet that does not work. One last thing, the associate who sold me the phone said my monthly bill was going to be 94 the first month, then it would drop to 74 dollars a month, it has yet to do that in fact I just received my bill for the month today and it went up by two dollars. I know its two dollars, but the point is I was told that my monthly bill was going to be around 74-78 with everything. Now I am paying nearly double the amount I was paying before for CRAPPY SERVICE! Also I cannot even call customer service because every time I do, my call gets dropped.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

WALK AWAY!!! My phone said "NO SERVICE" on the screen during my travel to Europe 2015 & the Philippines 2016 even though international roaming service to these places were activated by Sprint. The 2016 incidence was worse. Sprint was able to make my phone functional in Manila thru online chat but it was for couple of days only. I chatted online again, but due to the incompetence of Sprint international service "troubleshooters", they discontinued my roaming service. Yes! I was still in Manila and Sprint discontinued my international roaming service because they could not make my phone work again.

I spent countless hours on the phone w/ their so-called specialists, chatted online w/ many, many staff & supervisors asking for answers to my overseas dilemma. My compilation of online chats shows a laughable side of this situation -- the guesses and contradiction to the guesses of other specialists. They contradict each other's guesses. And their answers boil down to this: Sprint is not responsible once you're out of the country. It's the network in other countries w/c Sprint does not have a control of. This is baloney. My friends at the tour were happily snapping photos and texting them to families in the U.S w/out any problem. Network tower issues???

Sprint still has to give me answer to their failures. I emailed the CEO last Sept. 2017. I'm still waiting for a resolution from the people he has appointed to look into my case. I also brought up several local issues which Sprint has to account for. It's now Nov. 12, 2017, I'm still waiting for their response which is moving at a turtle pace. I can't switch provider right now, even though our contract is over because once the account is closed, nobody will listen.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

In February 11, 2011 I obtained two devices. At that time there was a 30 day worry free guarantee in which I returned all equipment on the 12th of March, which left one day to spare. Sprint has called me from the collections department, cursing me out and demanding I pay the over 200.00. I have been trying to get this taken care of this for over 7 years. It is still on my credit report, and I now have to pay a large deposit when applying for service with them and any other company. I had Sprint service several years before this and my account was in perfect standing. I have been lied to and told the issue was fixed, the account was noted as such, and recently cursed out by someone in their financial department because she didn't want to deal with it. At this point I am about to get a lawyer for a civil suit and criminal attorney. Enough is enough. At this point I should be offered a device of my choice and definitely no deposit.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I got a Galaxy S7 from Sprint, paid in full. I decided to move to T-Mobile for better coverage and for family unlimited plan along with my wife who was with another provider. I ported my number to T-Mobile, realized that Sprint had not unlocked my phone, called in to unlock (which I did multiple times over the period of 14 days) and I was told that it is completely unlocked - domestically and internationally. The phone is still locked and I can't use it with any other network (at least with T-Mobile and ATT). This was not it... A series of hiccups followed. I tried their corporate (Lynwood, WA) office to see if I can get this resolved. They did not even bother to check my account and their only suggestion was to buy a new device from the other service provider

I finally gave-up and decided that I will stick with Sprint until I don't need the device anymore that is locked to Sprint. I went to the Bellevue, WA sprint store to get the number ported back. I had to wait for almost 30 minutes while we went through the process of porting back. At the end, I was told that they did not have the SIM card in the store for my device - Galaxy S7 - which I believe is still popular. Called Sprint customer care to see if I can get the SIM online and port my wife's number to Sprint as well so that I can get an unlimited plan for the two lines which is cheaper than having one line at T-Mobile and one with Sprint. I was told that they no more support bring your own device and I have to buy a device from Sprint. This would mean that my wife would need to buy a new device while she just got a brand new device (and I don't even know how they would treat my device since I ported my number out i.e., as a sprint device or as BYO device).

Well after all of these, I plan to abandon my phone (which I feel is injustice considering that I paid in full) and buy a new unlocked device and go with the provider of my choice. *** DO NOT GET SPRINT SERVICE *** SPRINT IS A JOKE AND THEY SHOULD CLOSE THEIR SHOP. If anyone has any suggestion on how I can recover my device cost that would be very helpful.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I had Sprint cell phone service for years ending 5 years ago in the Chicago area. I was forced to cancel Sprint's service due to constant dropped calls and limited service spanning months. At the time Sprint said they were updating towers and this would be fixed soon. Sprint would not let me out of my contract, but did offer financial discounts. Every month it was the same poor service, and the discounts became smaller and smaller. Finally I had to call a customer back 3 times due to Sprint dropping the call during a 10 minute conversation. When I called Sprint again to discuss this problem, a manager said "if it is an important call, you should use a landline."

I then cancelled Sprint and started service with another carrier. Sprint has since sent me to a collections agency who has been hurting my credit for 5 years. I spoke to Sprint about these problems when they were my cell phone carrier, I spoke to Sprint about these problems after I cancelled their service, and I have spoken to their collections agency. No one cares at all about the problem, they just want money. I don't feel Sprint is due any money, since they have an obligation to provide working cell service. I do NOT recommend Sprint.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I was on the Sprint site looking through the phones to upgrade. I saw big discounts on phones for me due to loyalty and money off what would have brought my lease fees down from $41 per month to $12. I was having problems with the chat and decided to call. While I was talking with customer service I was logged out of my account. When I logged back in, the discounts were suddenly gone. This is a very dirty trick. Both of my contracts are up and I think I will be switching to Verizon. I am a very unhappy customer at this point.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

They lied to me to get me to switch over by telling me my bill would only be $138,00 even printed it out for me and my bill was $180.00. Then did Sprint scamming on me by telling me they would give me FREE phones on them it would cost me anything because I got the $50 unlimited plan and my second line $45 & lines 3,4,5 was free no charge. And I've spent over 40 hours within a month trying to get Sprint to fix the issue. It's hopeless.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Sprint has the worse customer service ever. They were charging me extra money for months and I never realized until few months ago. They didn't want me to return the money. They just adjusted my future receipts. The managers didn't take seriously my complain. She told me she would call me back with a solution but she never did. I kept calling them many times to have my money back but it never happened. Also, the service is too bad. I don't have connection even in my house. I can just use WiFi, for the money that I pay each month is not worth it. I am waiting for my contract to end so I will use other phone's company.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

No one, I MEAN no one should ever have to experience the terrible customer service at Sprint like I did. Horrific communication issues due to language barriers and associates from foreign countries. Full 360 degree phone tag just trying to get a new phone activated. What Sprint could not do after repeated attempts and endless go around for 7 days, Virgin mobile resolved in 5 minutes.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Nothing but lies false advertising. Their service is no way near 1% of Verizon. I've had so many dropped calls and no data it's not even funny. I'm looking for people who would want to pursue a class action lawsuit. I personally want all my money back for a service that is no word even near par. If I have to call the same person back 5 to 10 times just to finish a conversation there's something wrong in a loose coverage where to have dropped calls when you live within about 5 air miles of a tower. There's definitely something wrong. I have pictures of my Sprint phone showing no service, no data, offline, with my company phone that is Verizon phone that has service standing next to telephone poles that have a line number and a pole number indicating a location. On Sprint’s coverage map I should have full coverage with no problems. Later today I'm going to start and post these on a Facebook page. I've had enough of their lies.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I'm very disappointed by the way I was mislead into purchasing 2 phones with insurance up until today they're both damaged. I have spent numerous trips up to the Sprint store to get mislead or passed off with no resolution to the specific issues. I got a tablet through promotion 30.00 per month 3 yr contract. My bank account was hit for 80.00 per month. I had to file a claim through my bank to get my money back because the tablet was on a business acct that I hadn't opened but was only inquiring about for phones. The salesman did what he had to do in order to get his promotion I guess by adding the device to the acct.

I could never get help at the store to find the acct. I have 11 months left on my contract. I decided it was best to part ways with Sprint. I was in need of a loner phone to clock out for work until Asurion sent the replacement phones. The Sprint sales rep was only concerned with what Asurion had to say. I was willing to pay the 200.00 deductibles but of course Asurion doesn't respond to phone calls & will have you on hold until the call drops. When you go their website there isn't much to go off besides to call them. I'm without 2 phones. My only option is to contact via email. Had I read the reviews for Sprint. I would have never gone to the store in the first place. The Sprint employees need to read Sprint terms & policies carefully before providing falsifying information in order to use & mislead customers for their own personal gain. I feel violated & used at 200.00 a month with 11 months left on the contract plus phone debt.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I just switched to Sprint from T-Mobile, worst mistake I ever made. Customer service is horrible, clerks lied to cell phones, the internet doesn't work when you're on a phone call. They told me that they never get complaints about that, that's a lie. My tablet internet is not working, they told me I went over my data usage when it's a new month and I just pay my bill. Came back and told me that a tower is down and they'll credit me $5 after. I just spent $129 on my phone bill. The manager at the store was rude. When I asked her what do I need to do to get out of Sprint, she told me to go to the Sprint app, did not offer to help me look up anything. Bad customer service. I've never felt so disrespected and cheated in my life and also the rep that sold me the phone told me that my bill would be $80 a month my first bill was $129...

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I have lived in numerous countries and used several network providers and Sprint has to be the worst of them all. For months now am being charged $645 for a broken phone I have already returned promptly to Asurion insurance. I have done everything Sprint has advised me to resolve this issue for the last two months and still they can't do anything about it and keep telling me in simple terms it's not their problem. It's my problem to deal with Asurion insurance! Worst customer experience ever! I have contacted Sprint over 6 times about this issue and they basically tell me to get lost all the time. Am also being overcharged and the service generally speaking is just expensive for what I'm getting. Worst phone company ever!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Sprint sold me a Moto phone that drained the battery when I went to recharge it. Then they wouldn't take it back because it was over 14 days. I read on the internet many people were having this same problem. The fix was to hold down the power and the volume button at the same time to reboot the phone. That helped fix it for one time. But it appeared I would have to reboot the phone every time I charged it.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Tried to take care of issues over the phone, then waiting in line two different occasions at a store near us, both attempts futile. Denied us the ability to cancel a phone line, research an overcharge, or fix a broken phone. Horrible customer service. We will be researching other options. Sprint is NOT worth the issues they cause their dedicated customers.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Sprint had a buy one get one phone deal going on and my husband wanted a newer updated phone so we switched. Well I see why they have free phones because the service is the worst I've ever had. I am pregnant and can't even get a hold of my husband at times nor can send him pictures half the time. He is military so not always able to be there for moments and the service sucks so bad that half the time he doesn't get my text or pictures. You can't even use the internet while you're on the phone. As soon as we can get rid of this pathetic poor excuse for phone service, we are going back to AT&T. I don't even care if it's a little higher bill each month. At least I know when my baby is due I'll be able to actually get a hold of my husband so he doesn't miss out on a life moment. I would not recommend Sprint to ANYONE EVER! Worst company out there. Stick with AT&T if you have them already.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I have been a Sprint customer for a little over 2 years. I moved our family s 5 lines from Verizon due to the $450/mo price tag on being a Verizon customer. I was willing to sacrifice to sub-par network for a savings of $1800 per year. What I was not prepared for was the lies and deception from customer service. After nearly 2 years of being told one thing on the phone with customer service, another at the Sprint store and another with the online service, I have had enough. I can never get a problem solved bc no one can give me a straight answer. And if you get a new phone, watch out, it voids your old contract.

We got new phones which should have increased our bill about $30 per month due to our increased price of phone lease but instead it voided our service agreement and automatically put using a new plan which resulted in us paying the same amount we were paying at Sprint and they added $516 for a service plan I didn't ask for which I requested be removed to which I got no satisfaction. They told me I'd have to go to some store in MN to get it removed... I live in KY. Are you kidding g me?! I had to reduce me plan by 15GB per month to get close to what I was paying before we got new phones. I feel totally scammed. They talk in circles and you get no help. Total waste of about 7 hours of my life. Sprint is losing my business. I'm over it.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

The customer services is unprofessional. I was promised a plan at a certain price by telesales... Was told to wait until my first bill to see the charges reflected. Received my first bill and the total was double the amount promised. Called back and was told I would be contacted; never received a call. Called back again and was told the promise was not accurate and there was nothing they could do. Asked if I could return my devices and cancel the plan, they said no because it had been 30 days (they told me to wait 30 days). Reception is awful. Customer service will blind transfer without warning. Telesales will tell you anything in order for them to get a sale. Management never returned my calls. Expect to be on hold and on the phone with them for at least 2 hours before any kind of despicable resolution. Save your time and money and just go with AT&T.

Resolution response: Nov. 10, 2017

THIS POSITIVE RATING REPLACES MY PREVIOUS NEGATIVE ONE, READ ON. Last week I wrote a scathing review of Sprint customer service. I decided to try one more time before going to another service provider, When I called this time I requested - not demanded, RETENTION SERVICES and was quickly connected as I politely but strongly refused to speak with anyone else. Upon hearing my issues, the lady at retention services immediately acknowledged that I was not treated fairly nor as a valued customer.

She also apologized for the poor service and knowledge of the 4 agents and 2 (allegedly) supervisors who did not help me and furthermore gave me wrong information. Then she told me how to resolve the problem with my phone connectivity and then called me back a short time later to make sure my phone was working. Thanks to her, our phones are working and so we are staying with Sprint. IF YOU HAVE AN ONGOING SPRINT ISSUE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS UNABLE TO RESOLVE IT, ASK FOR RETENTION SERVICES.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I was told at the Sprint store that my phone - I6S, is fine and I need a magic box to boost my in home signal as I was losing or dropping calls due to the lack of signal in my neighborhood in WPB, Fl. One time I called Sprint and was told after 30 minutes of reviewing details with the agent - this was the 3rd time I called about this, no one records or at least keeps prior conversations, my neighborhood could not support a magic box. Well my daughter lives a mile or so away and she has a magic box. Then a supervisor came on and he told me he would get back with me after speaking with the "airwave" folks - the name of their magic box. That was yesterday.

Another time I was told the signal was too weak to support a magic box. I asked him what do I do with a useless phone? When you do not need customer service and all works fine, Sprint is ok. One time I called and the manager agreed with me that service was lousy and that was why people were leaving Sprint. I would not use them again. They allow their employees to OUTRIGHT LIE to customers, but I do doubt that the agents deliberately lie, I think they are fed hogwash thru their monitors and they just say whatever comes up. Anyways, this company is bad news.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I entered into a family plan (5 lines) with Sprint and my reception is always been pretty bad in my home. They gave me a device that works like an antenna which didn't work ether, but I manage the service with WiFi. My son move out of the country and I purchase an international plan, that supposedly need it to be set up on the phone prior to him leaving... Well the plan never worked. Because they never told me he had to change the settings.

I call asking why was not working. They told me about the setting, but it was too late, he was overseas and the changes need it to be made from the US. I paid 3 months of his service and now I am asking for an adjustment since they didn't give me the information I need it. They keep saying they are going to investigate and called me back. Is been 4 months. Never got the called back and now they are saying is too late for an adjustment since the line has been canceled... WHAT? STAY AWAY FROM SPRINT. IT DOESN'T WORK AND CUSTOMERS SERVICE IS HORRIBLE.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

When we had bought the phones we had setup direct deposit for the 4th of every month and later find out they try taking it on the 27th saying that's the billing date. I'm like it's not even 30 days since I got them and now they want the full payment to turn on phones and try to switch payment date. Horrible phone company. Don't do it. Stay with someone else.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I've dealt with ATT, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint. Based on my experience in the last few months, I totally do not recommend to go with Sprint. In fact I won't go back for rest of my life. I had a billing issue and contacted the customer support, and they were able to confirm that was a false charge by mistake and will be quickly readjusted to the next billing cycle, and they did with further additional fees. From that point, I had numerous contact with the customer support to resolve those.

Long story in short, the total fees and charges went up and down, total of approx over $800 and I was requested to return the cell phone that I "purchased" - later on they confirmed that I don't have to return. In addition one rude guy from cancelling department, who actually made me to decide to switch or let's say escape from this endless calls with them, mentioned that I'll be getting a contact from collection agency which I can expect possible negative impact on my credit score. From that point, since I need to keep the good credit score for refinancing (which ultimately saves thousands of dollars), I paid off all balance, cancel the service and kept dealing with them for readjustment.

Looking back what I've gone through, consistently customer support told me that they don't have access to lot of areas and can't provide necessary information, provide wrong information instead, and one guy even threatened and encourage to cancel. They do not value the customers, but they do value how much they can suck from our wallet.

After cancellation of the service, it's even more challenging to get readjustment. Customer support do not have access to lot of things, and will lose capability to make many of action after service got cancelled. Anna ** whom I chatted was kind and trying to help (at least she was capable to readjust the charges that they didn't provide), but didn't have authorization to do most of the things and her supervisor does not approve any. Based on my understanding, once cancelled, account is locked and different department won't allow to readjust and they're not reachable. Their customer support is inconsistent, and can cost a lot.

Finally, their wireless service does not cover some of usual areas that I stop by, and Verizon does. At least, I'm happy with switching the service after all the extra charges that I was charged. Just FYI, if you win any readjustment after cancellation, you need to call and request to be mailed. Hope my experience would help.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

One day my wife and I decided to add a phone to her plan. I got the phone - an iPhone 7. It never worked from day 1. The phone was in working condition but the service was not. I called Sprint many times and went back to the store I got it. Never got it to work. I was over it. I called to cancel. Customer service and I settled on a price to end the service and cancel the iPhone lease. I returned the phone in perfect condition. What did Sprint do? 1. Put my service on season standby... That's right. A phone I no longer had was on seasonal standby and I was being charged monthly for service. 2. The call agent who offered me the settlement on the lease price never documented it. Sprint wouldn't honor it. They charged me for the balance of a phone that never worked on their network.

3. Many hours on the phone and no resolution. 4. Made one last effort and went back to the store where it all started. They made a good effort to help. During the store reps conversations with "corporate" they were also informed the phone has been making calls... Interesting... It is in MY name and RETURNED but somehow making calls?? When it was all said and done they actually made me believe the issue was resolved. The next bill for our plan came and all the charges were gone. Since it was "resolved" I left feeling like "well at least that's over with".

Kinda-Happy Ending Right? New month, new bill, charges back on the account. Cannot wait to cancel the account tonight. Good luck getting money for the phone I could never use. Folks - most businesses these days are too big and confused to even know or care why they are sending you a bill. They are so big and have so many "global" customers, they simply DO NOT CARE about you. They will waste endless hours of your time and try to steal money for providing NO SERVICE. SPRINT is one of these companies. If you are considering getting a SPRINT phone then heed this warning - you are a number on a balance sheet. DO NOT support this criminal enterprise. They are thieves of your time and money.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I have 4 lines with Sprint. On 10/13 I went to a store and was told I can upgrade my lines and also my bill will be lower. I agreed to upgrade. At that time I was informed that one of my lines has been reported Lost or Stolen. Strange because the line was still on. Now I contacted customer service and was told the issue has been corrected. I insist to speak with a supervisor or someone because I didn’t understand why or how. She then transferred me to a representative who offered me $10 credit and insisted on speaking to me about upgrade. Instead of helping me he was selling the product.

Now on that Monday 10/16/17 I receive a return package. I called on 10/17/17. At that time I was told by 4 representatives they didn’t know and was transferred from Sales to Technical??? I then called back on 10/18/17 and spoke with again 3 representatives and a supervisor after demanding. Again I was not told why I received a return device package. While speaking with the supervisor I was informed that I canceled service for 1 of the lines and I needed to pay $150 and again tried to sell me something instead of assisting me. I never canceled a line. Now she states she will send to escalation department. I receive a call on 10/19/17 from escalations who said, "I don’t know and I can get you over to sales." I disconnected the call. Went to the Sprint store. Spoke to the representative who originally assisted me. She review my account but couldn't and again promise me a certain amount to pay.

I then again tried to upgrade my 4 lines to find out another line has been lost or stolen. Pissed I call spoke to representative who said, "Hold on," after me explaining to her and transferred me to another department. Spoke with the representative explain again. He promised me that he was going to look into my account and call me back on Monday. I never received a call back from the representative but again received a call from escalation rep said she was calling due to a survey and had no knowledge of the why the representative has not returned my call but she can transfer me to sales. WTF. AT WHAT POINT WILL I RECEIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Oh yeah she gave me $40 credit. Like really I have been in the store 3 times wasting time, called several times and wasted my time. Nothing is resolved and I will be looking into a different company soon.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I pay for a iPhone and a service that is way below what I expect to be satisfactory. Monthly bill is inconsistent, service is also up and down and the value of the product I use isn't consistent with the monthly charges I pay. Somebody's getting rich!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Every time I call Sprint I'm lied to. I go into the store and they say something totally different than what was advised over the phone. They don't honor anything they say and just read from a script.

Resolution response: Nov. 9, 2017

Sprint had a someone call me after the review and she was very nice and she took care of everything in they sent me out a new phone an upgraded phone so I'm happy with the outcome of this I had a Galaxy S7 they sent me out an s8 because I had so many problems with the 7

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

The phone (Sprint PCS Galaxy S7) is junk. I got the phone 7 months ago. The first week it locked up on Sprint logo, it kept doing that. They wouldn't do anything about it, send it back to Samsung. Do without a phone so forget that. So 2 months ago I've been calling Sprint, since then a purple spot on the left corner which shows on the internet there's several phones that problem cover the whole screen, have spent nine hours on the phone with Sprint and Samsung 4 hours. Samsung says go to Sprint, phone has a year warranty. They want me to use Insurance. Why should I have to pay insurance on the phone has a warranty and it's a glitch in the phone, it's all over the internet. I've been with him a long time and I've had it. They're horrible and I'm still having to pay for the phone. Customer service was very rude today.

Sprint PCS Company Information