Sprint PCS

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I was a Sprint customer for a couple of years, because this was the only service I could afford. While I found my monthly bill rising, my service was still crap. So I told them to shut down my account. I was threatened with the fees that would be charged and that I should really consider my options. I said shut her down. Well, I received a HUGE bill for stopping my account. At the time I received the bill, my husband and I split up, and I was left a single mother (I know not an excuse). I asked Sprint to please work with me and was told that their hands were tied. At this point I was done and told them that it could just sit on my credit then.

Fast forward a few months... I get phones calls all hours of the day, usually they just hang up on me and wait for me to call back, but tonight this man decided to take it further and accuse me of lying about my situation. Telling me that he was tired of having my account on his desk, and that I needed to make a good faith payment now. I told him that I am in the exact same situation, I'm still a single mom on a less than poverish income. He listed my reasons I gave the last lady I had spoken with and kind of chuckled at me, saying that at some point I needed to get my life together and pay my bills.

I at this point became angry and told him that he could feel free to contact my lawyer from now on, but that any further contact to my phone would be treated as harassment. HE LAUGHED AT ME!!! I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH SPRINT AGAIN... And they can hold their breath and wait for the payment. Shove that 530$ where only God can see...

Ordered my new phone on Black Friday. Was suppose to be overnight shipping. On Sunday I got an notification saying it's finally shipped via UPS ground. It's now Wednesday and I'm leaving the country tomorrow. Every time I call sprint I have to wait upwards of 30-45 minutes before they answer. No one can help me and they keep lying that I will have it today. On top of that UPS tracking is showing out for delivery but when I called they said that the phone is in transit and will be delivered tomorrow. I have been a Sprint customer for 17 years. Once my contract is up, I'm cancelling. Sprint you just lost my business and 5 other lines. Not like you care, but you suck and my voice has not been heard. They won't even provide any credits for their screw up.

I been a customer for over 15 years and I regret it. I stopped by the store today because they been charging me $13 a line for insurance that I never signed up for. In addition when I upgraded six month ago they gave me a free tablet just to find out that they charge a $10 a month service fee. When I asked to get credit back for all the unauthorized fees they said that they can only do the current month and that if I wanted to return the tablet I had to pay $250. Why, they are thieves and they remind me of Wells Fargo when they were opening account for customer without their approval. I think Sprint should be sued and they need to stop misleading customers. I am furious and don't know what to do because their customer service sucks and takes hours to get someone to help you and usually he is helpless if he transfer you to someone just to get disconnected. Can anyone help?

I just bought two brand-new Galaxy S7 from Sprint, and then I found out that they took out major features like video calling among other things and charge me full market value for the phones. The phone should be cheaper since they don't have full capabilities. Every Samsung phone comes with video calling (NOT WITH SPRINT THEY REMOVE IT). When I called and tried to complain they didn't care. They didn't have anything to say. They just told me that their network can't handle it so they're not within 1% of the other networks. Their network is terrible. It can't even handle video calling which every other network has. They didn't even offer anything to make it right.

I spend 6, yes 6 hours at a Sprint store in Salem to get my mom a new cell phone for her birthday. (Their computers were having issues) Just how a 70-year-old wants to spend her birthday. 1 week later we get a bill which is at least $120.00 over and I spend an hour in the Sprint store while they work to get "extra phones" off my mom's bill. Today mom receives a notice she is past due even though I paid all of the startup costs and while in the store a week later paid the amount for the 1st bill less what you told me would be corrected. After work today I called Sprint customer care and was advised they were putting me on hold and would get it taken care of and 15 minutes later a different department came on the line like they had no idea why I was calling. That department took my complaint, again, and advised me they were working on it and took my number and said they would call me back in a few minutes, what a surprise that no callback happened.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?

They keep lying to people making false promises! I called them a bunch of times. Not only did I have to wait over 2 hours to get a hold of a human being's voice, but I was told that my monthly bill would be $60 and they never changed my plan. Even though my contract is over. I want to cancel my service with these people but they keep making excuses and won't do it. I really dislike them and I regret the day I decided to go with them. Worst decision of my life. I guess you get what you pay for. Although AT&T is more costly, they have a way better service overall. Their Customer Service deserves an A+.

Horrible customer service. Was on the phone over 2 hours until I finally got to speak to someone. Employees not competent, call backs never happen. They might have a customer increase for now but wait until their contract is over. Stock will go down again. I canceled my service which took me the whole afternoon.

For Christmas I promised my 2 kids a phone upgrade (iPhone 7). Ever since the beginning of November, I have been checking Sprint's website for iPhone 7 specials. My plan was to take advantage of one of Sprint's Black Friday deals however; none of the deals involved the iPhone 7. I then decided to wait to see what good deals Sprint would have on Cyber Monday. On Cyber Monday, I received a text at 10:22 am from Sprint saying that my email address was successfully updated. Well there is one problem. I didn't update my email address. I hadn't even been on my account. After receiving that text, I decided to log onto Sprint.com to check my email address and surprisingly it was the correct email address. I almost dismissed the text in my mind until I remembered to check to see if Sprint had any Cyber Monday deals.

I then clicked the phones link and proceeded to click on the phone that I was interested in upgrading only to find that the link was grayed out on the two lines that were eligible for upgrade. One of the lines said upgrade pending. I was immediately alarmed and I called Sprint's Customer Service. I explained to the rep what was going on with my account and the first thing she suggest that maybe my kids did it!!! Well my kids are 11 and 15 and at the time of the alert they were in school. Not to mention they knew that they were getting an upgrade for Christmas. More importantly 3 iPhones were added to my account and shipped them to New York (how that happened is beyond me. I only had 2 lines eligible for upgrade but they allowed someone to add an alternate address to my account and ship more phones than I have lines on my account??? This was an INSIDE JOB MEANING SOMEONE WITHIN Sprint).

I am pretty sure that my children wouldn't do anything like that. After being on the phone with Sprint for over 3 hours (3 departments including the fraud department) (I was at work) I finally got some resolution to the situation. After work, I went home and decided to log onto my Sprint account just to make sure everything was okay. That is when I noticed another line on my account grayed out??? I decided to go in the Sprint store to speak to a professional and also hoping that they could tell me more about my account in person. Well that turned into an hour + visit. The rep (very nice) had to call in to Sprint. Just like the customers I was reassured that everything would be fixed blah blah blah.

Well the next day (today, November 29, 2016), I sign into my account and noticed that a new line had been added to my account. WHAT??? Then my bill was 2939.91??? Really??? I just don't understand how this transaction wasn't flagged!! Someone changed my email information and added an alternate address. Jowever, I was unable to see it on my end. Smells fishy to me!!! Now this part sealed the deal for me. The 2 lines that my 2 kids have the legitimate lines well they were canceled!!! WHAT??? I just spent another 2 hours and 30 minutes on the phone with Sprint trying to clear this up (while at work)!!! This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

Issues: none of the customer service reps knows the number to corporate (lies). If I am a customer and I don't like what's going on pass my case to someone higher up customer service. Nobody can do anything - transferred from department to department/wait time/hold time. I feel like I should take advantage of Verizon's deals right now. I can't be compensated for the time that I put in trying to resolve this matter!!! This is ridiculous!! I am very disappointed and I pray that my kids don't have an emergency while Sprint fixes the mistakes it made!!! I have proof of everything that I am saying. I took screenshots of my phone and anything else that I stated in this statement. #readytopartways #willreposttowarnothers

I am posting this to warn people. After my first year contract was completed, I got a call from Sprint offering me a free tablet as a gift for "prompt payment." I am a senior on a fixed income and I explained to the telemarketer that I could not afford any more fees, especially since the original contract ended up costing one third more than I requested. She assured me there would be no payment asked, not even shipping. The next day I received an email thanking me for my "order." I called in and was told I had purchased a "tablet line." I told them I did no such thing in fact quite the opposite. The customer service representative said she would send out a return packaging and remove all charges. UPS would not take the box back unopened and insisted I needed return packaging.

I called again and another customer service agent promised a return package and assured me there would be no charges since I was tricked. I mailed the tablet back and a few days later my phone service was suspended because I was over my spending limit. You guessed it - I owed them three hundred dollars - $100 for one month of tablet service and $200 for canceling the tablet service before the two year contract was up. So I tried to cancel my entire account and they would not let me. In other words, the customer service representative refused to accept my cancellation request. Can someone tell me how to cancel my service with Sprint? The worst cellphone company EVER. I wish I could give them no stars.

I became a Sprint customer after years with Verizon due to "perks and incentives" Verizon did not offer at the time. However, from the get go I got the run around as far as what my bill would be as opposed to what it actually was! Upon calling customer service, I spent hours on the phone with little to no resolution, thus causing my phone to be shut off and my bill to keep adding up. I changed my password and could not remember it. I called customer service and they factory reset my phone. Not something unusual, however, they did not inform me of Google's new security policy and I ended up locked out of my phone indefinitely with the only option being to send my phone to Samsung to get it unlocked. In order to do so, I needed the proof of purchase, the store in which it was purchased at, and to get sent a shipping label upon getting all that info in order to even send it out.

They advised me that the process would take a couple weeks. I did not get the phone locally and to go to the store to obtain this information is very difficult due to my hectic life. Therefore, I called and spoke to someone about putting my phone on a temporary suspension until I was ready to retrieve all they needed to fix my phone. They agreed they would value my request and I would have a few months without paying for the other line, just the phone.

My next bill reflected that the suspension was never in place so I called again, this time asking for management. "Managment" assured me this time it would be placed on suspension. Well, again, I received my bill to find charges for my line! I decided to chat with them about it this time so that the conversation would be sent to my email in case they did not do as I asked yet again. Well, of course, the suspension was honored, however, at this point my bill was so high I couldn't afford the total amount and kept paying minimums to keep the other line going. I have asked for them to deduct a month or so for the line that was suppose to be suspended however to no avail would they. Now I am paying for a line and two phones and neither are in working order.

I was paying about $190.00 a month with Verizon for 3 lines and decided I wanted a cheaper bill for more, so I signed with Sprint. In the store, the sales lady told me for the unlimited plan for 3 lines my bill will be right around $175.00 a month w/ auto pay. Here I am a week later and got my first bill for over $300.00. They lie right to your face and sell you a dream. Luckily I have 14 days to cancel if I am not happy which I am not. We will be switching back to Verizon tomorrow morning. I told the clerk to give it to me straight and include all the hidden fees etc. and she said that was it! I knew it was too good to be true!

I called Sprint sales to explore signing up for service. When I called the sales department I was very discouraged. I never got the same answer to my questions. I called three times with every sales person giving me a different answer but with the promise of a great deal! I never knew how much my bill would be after talking to the sales department. I believe the whole sales department is out of the US. I asked where the headquarters is located. The salesperson said that she did not know. I wanted to e-mail the company to explain my experience but there is no e-mail address available. I will not use SPRINT! I will not use Sprint.

I pay $277 for a monthly family plan for three people. I am told my monthly plan is $168 but each month my bill increases. They leave off the phone leases and ALL the fees. I am unhappy because when I call and when I chat I get agents that don't try to do anything to fix this. If I want to opt out of Sprint I need to pay $1551.00. What kind of place is this? I have been a loyal customer for 20 years. Sprint has really changed. Salespeople in stores seem very hungry for business and will tell you anything to get you to lease any new equipment.

The reps gave misinformation on what the smartphone could do. The phone malfunctioned and 9X I returned and they replaced it. 9X! Much of the problem was user error, I admit, but why couldn't they figure that out? Well, after 9 replacements they offered an alternative device and gave me a spec sheet to show the equality and then assured this was a better device. It didn't take me 15 minutes to figure out they gave me a downgrade rather than upgraded device. I asked for the manager and he said: "You were told it was a device downgrade." Seriously! You think I would accept a downgrade? NO! I did not.

I rode out the remaining 13 months of my contract and switched to a home phone because I was now burned out on cellphones! I did not retain receipts, paperwork, or the device as I was so done with Sprint and everything about them. Telephone customer service was worse because the call center was offshore and the reps were unintelligible.

I was a Sprint customer for many years and due to their political beliefs, I wanted change to Verizon. I owed money on the leased phone which I paid and asked them to unlock the phone so I could be ported to Verizon. I was told that I would have to wait for the next bill to come before they could do something for me. I am a senior citizen with health problems and need to have a phone. When I was on the phone trying to straighten this out the customer service people hung up on me 4 times, left me on hold for 45 minutes. I would never recommend Sprint-Nextel.

Sprint's internet speeds were horrible. I couldn't even connect in certain spots, and most of the time I couldn't even get 3G speeds. The calls were full of static and it was overall bad service, so I moved cell phone companies. After that I kept getting final bills that didn't add up. They would not stop billing me! Spoke with a lady on November 14, 2016 who promised that if I paid the $184, that would be my full and final payment. Then, I get another bill. I call and the lady would not let me speak to a supervisor. She looked in the record and said that the girl made a note but didn't write that she told me the bill was final. The calls are recorded. They have record of this and refused to do anything about it. Once you're with Sprint, you will NEVER get rid of them when you find out you're paying for the worst service. Select wisely!

The service/connection I receive with Sprint is ok, signal is not great. I was quoted a price and started paying that price for my service @ $89. All of a sudden it goes up to $105. I was told it was a misquote... the $89. Now that it's been over a month and I cannot cancel the contract anymore I am stuck... beware.

I replaced a Verizon plan with Sprint PCS, but adding that line to my existing Framily plan that had 2 other phones. My initial call was to just add a phone to the existing Framily plan. The first time I called the woman gave me 2 options. One was pricing to join the Framily plan at $40 per month and the other was to set up a separate plant under a 50% off competitor rate deal. The 50% deal sounded great and then I realized I had to still wait a week until my contract expired with Verizon. So, she kindly offered to call me back 2 days after that date when she was working. I had some time before that schedule call, so I called Sprint customer service and got someone else.

When they reviewed the plans, he mentioned a $25/mo line access charge that the first person did not mention. I therefore decided to stay at Verizon. 2 days later the first rep calls me and I told her she did not tell me about the $25 charge. She said that was wrong and I would not have the charge. I went through all the costs in detail with her and she confirmed everything, so I went ahead with moving. I got my new phone, easily set it up and then went about selling my old Verizon phone.

A week later, I log on to Sprint.com to check my plan and there is the extra $25/mo charge. I call Sprint and get Diane from Oregon. She was very helpful, I could understand her, and she said that indeed the rep was incorrect, but they were prepared to offer some things to make up for it. She said she could move me out of the Framily plan and put all 3 lines on a 40GB shared plan for $120/mo. That really didn't solve the extra cost problem. She said you could add lines to that plan and still cost $120/mo. I had another daughter on Boost, so I could move her over at the same $120, but there is the phone cost issue.

I asked if they could trade her Boost iPhone 6 for a Sprint iPhone 6, and she said no, they are not offering the iPhone 6 anymore, but iPhone 6S would cost $199 if I signed a 24 contract. I said that won't work. I want everything to be cost neutral from the original deal that the first rep misquoted. I went through all this time and don't want to be charge an extra $600 over 2 yrs for their mistake. So she said she will give a $100 credit. I agreed figuring it is worth a $100 for a newer model with more storage. She set up the new plan and said I have to go online and pick the phone color etc.

2 hours later I am online with my daughter picking the phone and find that in addition to the $199, there is a $23 per month charge for the phone. Ughhh. I call, get someone I can't understand and spend 10 minutes describing my ordeal and tell him to get me a manager. He transfers me back to the original department and after 20 min on hold, I hang up because I need to get to bed. So, I have to call back tomorrow, go through the whole explanation again and try to get what they quoted me. This is extremely frustrating and time consuming. Not sure how these reps are trained, but they are not informing customers of all the costs. It's not just the extra government fees which I know they do not tell you about, it is real, significant charges they are omitting. My advice, don't go with Sprint. Go with a prepaid plan where the plans are easier to understand.

Calls go to voice mail, they show I have excellent coverage yet I only have 1-2 bars and receiving calls is spotty. Try to google simple topics and it just spins. Can't download a simple app. CAN'T use data function, email, while talking on the phone. It's disabled. The commercial is a SCAM. It says it's within 1% of Verizon. NOT TRUE.

I have been with Sprint for over a year and did not have a problem with them until just recently. I upgraded my iPhone 6 to the iPhone 7 and in the process had a balance of $397 for the remainder of the iPhone 6; which would be waived once the phone was received. I spoke with a representative on 11/10 to pay for only my phone service bill, then I was assured that my card would not be charged again this month even with the outstanding balance for the iPhone 6 nor would I see late charges on the account and I could simply send the phone back and it would be waived. Then I realized my card was charged once again on 11/18 (which I was assured would not happen). I then started to speak with a representative named Elle to get this resolved and she was sticking to the script; restating herself on why there is a balance (which I knew).

All I wanted was a refund from the charge on 11/18 which I stated from the beginning. After restating that desire multiple times I was told they would back out the payment so I can get it returned and she transferred me to the Finance department. I then spoke with a lady named Janna in Finance who told me that since the payment was not made today 11/21 she could not back out the payment, since that can only be done on the same day and I would need to contact my bank. So not only did I spend about an hour on 11/10 making sure this did not happen. I spent over another hour with Sprint trying to fix it today and now I am told my bank has to fix it.

Since I have been with Sprint for over a year, and I liked them other than this incident, I let the rep know I would stay with them if I could take my card off auto bill and not be charged the monthly fee for not being on auto bill, since I wanted to control what is taken out of my account to assure an error like this does not happen again. The representative then told me I would have to contact another department (which I would most likely have to deal with for another hour). All I wanted was to get the monthly fee waived and I would have been fine, but instead I got poor customer service.

Sprint must not care about simple customer service; they make it impossible to have a simple request approved by one person. Sprint decides to make it impossible to change anything unless you are available all day (which no person is; which is probably how they retain their customers). Luckily we now live in the age where many other companies will buy our remaining contracts and set you up right away. I would gladly pay more a month than pay a company with poor customer service and honestly not the best coverage. I do not recommend going with Sprint.

In July 2015 my son and I leased 2 phones from Sprint. In August this year, my LG G4 stopped working. I called Sprint and was told the phone had crashed because of an update and to bring the phone in to be fixed. I brought it in to the local store and was told that it could not be fixed. I made 2 appointments with their customer representatives to have discuss what could be done with my phone (I didn't buy insurance but then again, I didn't break the phone). Customer service told me to bring the phone to the store where I started my lease and they would take the phone back and give me a replacement. I went to the store and they said they couldn't replace my phone because... it was used. So I asked if they had a loaner phone, they didn't. I asked if I could buy a new phone, they said "yes, but first you have to pay off the lease on the broken phone and sign a new lease."

Now I may be wrong but if you lease something and it breaks because of the company's error, why are you penalized? I asked this of the store manager and he said, "that's how it works here." So I said "what is my option?" He said "I take your phone and if they can fix it you'll probably have it back in 2 weeks. If they can't fix it then you'll have to pay it off and get a new phone." So, I was going to keep paying for a phone that didn't work and have no phone... Seemed like a no win situation, I went to another carrier. I bought a phone and started my service. I went back to Sprint and said "let me know what I have to pay on this so I can get out of this situation." The manager said, "I can't help you, you ported to another company."

Ok, so that was September 6th, it's now November 18th, I've tried to return this phone (and now my son's phone too). I have tried to return it to the stores, I have called and requested return kits for 3 months. I have pleaded with them to help me resolve this issue. Yesterday I got a letter from the collection agency for my Sprint bill. I called and explained the situation to them, they said they would buy my son's phone back for $200 but the LG G4, they don't want that one, the records show it's broken! So today, I called Sprint again, the third time this month alone, begging them to end my misery and send me the return kit. I also asked for an itemized bill so that I could see what exactly I owe them. My bet, I get the bill long before I get the return kit. So, if you want a phone company that says they can hear you now, but really doesn't want to hear anything you say... join Sprint. Otherwise, go to Metro PCS.

I received a free upgrade a month prior to taking advantage of the upgrade. On Oct 20th I went into the Sprint store in Emeryville CA to find out about the upgrade. The sales rep was very nice and helpful. It was like he took control of the transaction. I checked my bag and notice that I had a free phone because of a promotion because I was getting a upgrade to the newest iPhone 7. I never used the extra phone. Once I received my bill a month later it jumped up 100.00.

After doing research with the Sprint customer service, the account was charged for the phone, the plan was changed, a new number was added. Then I was sent a contact that was sign by someone other than me agreeing to all of this. The rep at the store signed the contract forging my name, but (STUPID), I guess he did not realize that I have a contract with Sprint before the upgrade that has my signature on it.

I then called the store and a employee answered the phone. He did say his name, but I did not understand him, so I introduce myself and ask for his name again. Once he told me Kendra (a guy). I ask was he the store manager. He said “That's what I said.” I was stunned. So I decided to write this review. I wish I was more aware of this situation, but my mother just passed. I was using her phone at the time. Her picture was coming up on everyone phone.

I recently went to get a new phone because mine would no longer turn on. I was told that I was no longer able to get a contract! Instead I would have to do a new service called easy pay. That would be fine and dandy if it was anything like the old contracts, instead it adds on $800 over the course of two years. I understand how some people would like that, but it is definitely not for me. However, at the time I believed it was the only option. The day after I got the phone, it started to buzz twice and then restart. This would happen 5-9 times a day.

I brought it in to Best Guy's Samsung desk and thought it was fixed... Sadly it was not. I brought the phone back to the kiosk and was told to go across the street to the service center. Then the service center told me to go back to the kiosk to exchange for a new phone instead of getting a refurbished phone since I was still in the allotted 14 days and because the other sales person should have known it was a problem with the motherboard.

At the service center I was also told I could go under contract online or over the phone!! I LOVE IT! Unfortunately, I went back to the kiosk to return my phone and spent another 2 hours just to not have been able to return my phone and needing to go back the next day!! I was also told that they would not accept a return of the case even though on Sprint's guarantee posting, it says I would be able to within 14 days if it was in great condition, which it is. I am going to return my phone tomorrow and as soon as I am done, I am switching services. I AM LIVID WITH BEING LIED TO AND MAKING MULTIPLE TRIPS FOR NO REASON!!

My name ** and this is my bad experience with Sprint. I bought six iPhone 6S plus from the Sprint store on Belt Line in Irving, TX 75052. After three months my phone stopped working so I took it back to the store and they nothing could be done, that I need to take the phone back to Apple store, and I asked why I am paying insurance if Sprint could not replace the phone. Then the manager or one of the employee put me on the line with phone claim agent, and the agent declined to replace my phone for me. I left and I went to another store. Still no luck. I need my phone for my work, this has being going on for too long, this is the second week. Still no luck, please I need help from Sprint. I am paying for six lines. I am really mad right now. This is not the way to treat customers at all. My next step would be to call FOX NEWS or probably sue them as soon as possible. My phone no. is **. The phone is not working even now.

If I could rate Sprint with zero stars I would. I've been with Sprint for only one year, I'm on the iPhone forever plan so I can upgrade my device every year and return the old device. I've spoken with Sprint customer service twice now about them charging me for the old device that I returned; I followed their instructions perfectly! I was told my account would be credited on the 15th of November with a total of $416 for the old device since they confirmed to me twice that they have received the old device.

Today is the 16th and I still have a warning on my account stating the balance is past due. I've asked them why they couldn't apply the credit back in October since they received the old device then and I was told it depends on the billing cycle. Obviously it does not depend on the billing cycle because my bill is due on the 4th and it has not been updated to reflect a balance of 0 towards the old device. Sprint's customer service is the worst. This company will rob their customers of their hard earned money if the customers aren't watching their own account carefully. I should not have to check over my account so detailed every month because Sprint isn't doing their job!!!

What a "gangster style" horrible company Sprint that is. On Aug. 2015 due to connectivity issues and poor reception at my apt (that may sound weird but I could not get any reception at my apt) I decided to switch to Sprint. They were offering $100 a month for 5 lines unlimited talk text and 20G internet to those switching from other carriers. So here I am, leased 3 phones got a "free tablet" (using 4 lines out of 5) and jumped ship from T-Mobile after 9 years. My new Sprint bill is $100 a month plus taxes and fees, plus $64 a month for leased phones, minus 20% discount from my job (we use about 5000 Sprint radios in here). Was told that my total would be between $178 and $183 a month, depending on taxes and fees. For 12 months I was ok with them. Sprint reception in certain areas of nyc can be really bad but overall but the roughly $180 a month I was paying made me put up with it.

The horror starts beginning In August. Had an extra 5S phone I wanted to connect as a 5th line for my daughter. Went to Sprint store, and I am told that the phone is blacklisted, possible stolen. According to the store staff I was in possession of stolen property. Mind you, this is a a cell phone bought from the apple store of manhattan, and I had used it for about 3 years with T-Mobile; has about 1000 pictures and about 500 contacts still in it. I was no afraid to express my outrage, left the store and called Sprint Customer service.

After battling over the phone I am told that the phone is not stolen, it just cannot be connected to Sprint. Basically they wanted me to buy a phone from them. Mind you, this phone was good to be used with every carrier in the US and overseas but not with Sprint, and I made them aware of that. After a long fight they decide to send me a new iphone 5 for $150 tax included. I figured is not worth fighting so I put my old perfectly working phone aside and got the new phone from them. Ever since that my billing contained huge discrepancies.

My sept 2016 bill went from $180 to $352. Supposedly it was because the new iphone 5 I got with them was billed to my account. I called Sprint CS and told them that $180+$150 is $320 and not $352, and after 50 minutes on the phone bill was reduced to $320. Oct 2016 bill was the same, extra charges for inexistent overages. Called again and got the bill dropped to $178 from $222. My current bill this month came at $252. When I called I was told that the promotion they used to lure me in had ended on Sept 30 2016 and it was not available anymore. If I wanted to stay in it I would have to pay $15 per line. Otherwise for extra $20 dollars they would offer me 20G extra and fees per lines would be waived.

As much as I was upset that they did not honored the initial terms I asked what's my new total going to be. The answer to that was $180 + $20 is $226!!! And by the way the operator switched me to the new plan without my ok. When I asked "how could you do that without reading me the terms," his answer was "I did, and you agreed; and there are no terms." What, how dare you??

Also come to find out that I am being charged for the "free tablet"! Without my knowledge I have entered an agreement with Sprint for 2 years, for the tablet only. If I wanted to remove the tablet and use a phone as my 5th line I would have to pay early termination fee. Also, taxes and fees are being charged not on the $100 amount. They are charging me taxes and fees on the amount of $164 dollars, although had paid the taxes upfront for the phones. Basically collecting tax twice!! After tweeting at the CEO of Sprint page and Sprint Care page, I got a reply that someone will get back to me. That was yesterday. So far no news. I intend to pursue this fight to every state and government authority. There is theft and other illegal business practices going on in here.

My problems started when trying to switch devices. I go into the store and I get a nasty woman who tells me "Oh we don't do that here." Do what activate a phone? So I finally get my phone activated and it made me think the service is awful in all counts. Why do I pay these people. So I call and ask about an ETF and I'm told there is none so I port out to AT&T and guess what I get charged a fee. After a month long dispute everyday on the phone with customer service who you can barely understand it gets resolved and waived. Now I must turn in my leased phone. I go to the store. Guess what. They don't accept phones either. Go figure. Worst most obnoxious experience ever. Thank you AT&T for being great so far!

In all of my experiences with phone carriers, never have I ever dealt with one as horrible as Sprint. I have been overcharged time and time again with absolutely no reasonable explanation. I have two lines and a tablet limited to 1 GB of data per month. It has come down to me having to make two payments each month for the past 5 months. My patience for this company has ran out. Biweekly making payments of $200. It is absurd! On top of that, the service where I live is degrading! All this money to be constantly dropped down to 3G connection? Very slow streaming, it is unbelievable! An hour wait to get a customer service representative on the phone to BEG for an exceptional payment arrangement. I have been a valued customer with Sprint for going on two years now. What a waste! And I thought AT&T was bad. Sprint has definitely surpassed them! Good day!

In October a Sprint rep. sold me a magnificent offer of get iPhone 6s and get another one for free. Also, said to change to a plan that was going to be cheaper but at the end was more expensive (this was told to me by another Sprint agent on the phone) with all that I was given free stuff. Well, 2 days after, I see my bill and it went 200 higher. Sprint try to justify with nonsense updates and prorated issues. At the end I went to return all that I was given.

Today, I see my bill but it is still a bit up of what I was expecting and this scumbags are charging me for equipment that no one in Sprint knows where is coming from. Been on chatting online, sent me to Sprint location to verify I returned everything, and in phone call. Every time, they gave me different stories about these charges. After, days finally out of clemency or out of being a pain in their **, they just wiped out the charge. I was a good customer to Sprint until this. Now, just have to wait to end contracts with this **.

I added a line and turn my Galaxy S5 line removed and turned off after I was offered a 100 credit 93 buy back because for 1 1/2 years I've had the phone it been giving me problems. Missing incoming calls time and time again. I was told I needed to take the phone into the store to do this. Well when I did I went to a Sprint Corp store they couldn't help at all! I was told they couldn't take the phone because they have no supplies to ship it back etc. I called Sprint customer service from the phone, was on hold for 30-45 mins. Had to speak to a rep who was able to tell me yes I get a credit etc. however I need to send the phone back first. So I told him I was told from another dept to come into the store. Mind you I was at the store for 2 hours and didn't need to be.

So after I spoke with him I was transferred to another dept. Had to speak to someone else, give the lady my address, etc. to ship the package to me, to ship the phone back. Received that two days later, UPS came and got the package. I waited two days to see if it arrived. Had another number to call and wait on hold. Finally spoke to someone and it was confirmed it had arrived etc.

So on 11/3/2016 bill was 280. I spoke with billing, explain I don't owe this much. I'm waiting for a credit to be applied. I had to ship my old phone back. They turn my phone off. 11/4/2016 I paid it with my checking account and routing #. On 11/5/2016 I received a text message that the credit was applied to my bill. I called Sprint right away to stop payment on that check. I was told they couldn't because I should have done it on the day I submitted the check.

So four days later the check it my account. I was charged a 36 dollar return check fee. The bank didn't pay the 280.00 dollars. I called Sprint. They said I get an 18 dollar credit. I didn't accept it because I was charged by my bank 36 bucks. So then today 11/14/2016 they tried to submit the 280 dollar check again bank. I receive another 36 return check fee plus I had to pay 35 dollars to put stop payment on the check which I'm happy my bank waived for free.

I've called billing, spoke to someone today, she wasn't able to help. I was transferred to collection dept. Spoke to a guy, explain everything. He had me on hold, came back and said he helping me. I asked how. He said to "get the fund you was charged sent to your bank account." I was put back on hold but transferred to another guy who work in the same dept as the first guy. I had to explain the ** again. He told me I can't get a 107 credit. I can speak to a supervisor.

I've been on hold for 30 plus mins in total. I've been on hold for 1 hour 24 mins and 8 sec getting transferred time and time again. I'm waiting on a supervisor to come to the phone. It's been 28 mins no supervisor. On top of this I'm at work. This has wasted my damn time and I'm sure no supervisor coming to the phone. It's a setup to have me get tired of holding on so I can hang up. So what I'm do is call tomorrow and complain about my line and my son line and get a 50 dollar credit for my lines not working! I'm getting money back some kind of way.

Sprint suck. Customer service hold time too long, service not good, commercial are a lie! Period and if I didn't just get this iPhone I would say ** them! Their prepaid service boost mobile is plans are cheaper and the customer get the same plan Sprint customer with contract have and don't pay a high ass bill. My bill is 200 buck a month for ** service, customer service can't solve a thing then ask for a supervisor no one never get on the phone. I need to find out the email for the director of the company or president of the company. They don't care about their customers or losing them. It all about the money!

Sprint PCS Company Profile