Sprint PCS
1.29/5

Sprint PCS Reviews

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

5786 Sprint PCS Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

This is the absolute worst company I have EVER dealt with. I would use their phone service if it was the only service on Earth. Their customer service is awful. They've done nothing but make my life harder and try to sell me everything under the sun instead of solve my problem. I've spent countless hours wasted on the phone with these people because their service doesn't work in my area. They charged my card without authorization for over $400+ dollar which I had to do a chargeback on because one of their employees said that it would be refunded and it never got done. I spoke with a manager at one point and she gave me the nastiest attitude I've ever experienced from a call center. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR... Choose anyone but them!!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I went into to the Sprint store over a week ago because they had posted on Facebook about this great new deal! I was so excited! The deal was you get 5 free phones and 5 lines for $100 a month! No credit check! No contract! Great! Where do I sign up? I go in and they started to sign me up and said, "Oops. The great deal doesn't start till the 18th." Ok, I can wait. I give them all my info and the hold the phones for me. Great! So then I get a call about if you sign up for auto pay with your credit union account after about 6 weeks they will put $500 in your account. The call was to tell me that, that is only with a credit check. Ok no big deal. As long as I can still get this awesome deal! No problem I'll see you on the 18th.

Well I walked into the store and they tell me that they have been trying to get a hold of me (I had me phone on me all day and no missed calls). "Oh she must have lost your number." Ok what's up? Now the phone are $96 a phone unless you want to do a credit check. Ok so what changed? So the FB posting was qr9bgv and they are not going to honor it? "Nope, sorry." The manger that posted it says nothing. His name is Paul and he is the one that posted it. And all I get is a sorry.? Really. Sprint, you might want to check out the people you are hiring and make sure what they post on social media is not misinformation! I am so disappointed! Oh and I have snapshot of the advertisement.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I have been with Sprint for approx 25 years. Recent year, Sprint has made a lot of mistakes of my 12 lines mixing up number and actual phone. This recent episode just irks me. I requested one of my line to be terminated when the phone was paid up (Galaxy S). Sprint however kept charging me for the line for months until I caught it one day reviewing my statement. I spent talking to three different department and at every point where they confirmed my facts and desire to terminate, each would say they have no authority to terminate my line and they will have to forward me to the appropriate department. Is this their tactic to keep you on Sprint?

Hours later, won my third department. I requested to speak to manager and agent she is the ultimate endpoint and there is no one else. And she cannot do what I demanded. So frustrating. I told her to terminate my line and reimburse me for the months Sprint charge me. I don’t think she document that and at the I hang up. It was just a waste of time. I wish regulator would get into this. Technically they can keep on the hook whether I use my cell or not. I am definitely moving away from them. One at the time. It is very unfortunate for Sprint to treat their long long customers this way.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I have been with the company of Sprint for the past six years and until recently hadn’t had any issues with them. Unfortunately it all started in August when I was in the market to purchase two additional phones and was told about a promotion that was going on for military families where four lines would be $100. In order to get the promotion proof of being in the military was needed. While at the store they would not take the proof of my husband's ID card instead they had us go onto the website and submit his a copy of his card as proof of him being in the military. I received a confirmation stating that everything had processed and within 2 to 3 business cycles it would be on the bill.

In the meantime they charged me $209 for the first bill which was double the amount that they had promised. I contacted Sprint and they were able to apply credits in the meantime. They charged me $209 to get my bill down to what it was previously. I was advised that I can contact them every month until the promotion was applied to the account to get the credit. I have spoken to numerous people at Sprint service between August and the current period of time ends which I’ve been given the run around spending at least an hour and a half to two hours each time on the phone. My last bill for January was $233 and I contacted Sprint yet again and was told that they are no longer able to apply credits to my account even though their promotion has still not been applied.

My husband contacted them last month and was told that it should be applied by this month; and surprisingly it was not applied and when I speak to the representatives on the phone you would think that they are giving me something as opposed to not trying to overcharge me. I’ve received different information and it all depends on who you talk to. So I ended up paying $160 of the 233 that was billed to me this month and yet surprisingly I received an email today stating that nothing had been paid and that I owed $233. On top of that since I have been complaining to Sprint I have been getting all kinds of random phone calls from different numbers that I’ve never seen before so not only are they trying to rip people off but then they’re putting your information out to the public.

I Signed up for new plan Aug 15th and everything was all good when I was going to sign up for the plan and then after everything they say you must sign up for auto pay to receive an additional $40 off your bill. Now what person in their right mind would sign up for an auto pay with the company that’s already over charging so that they can overcharging you’ll have to fight to get your money bacK? Well Most recent call with Sprint 1/7/19-spoke to Kathy ** who misrepresented herself as a supervisor when in fact she was just a floor support. I requested to speak to a manager numerous times and was told that the supervisor: who is not going to provide his name or his employee number is saying that they cannot provide any more credit along with Charles who is supposed to be the manager who also said the same thing.

Neither One of the supervisor or manager would get on the phone. Unfortunately we as consumers have to be wary of all type of business deals. Sprint has shown me that they are not only liars but they are thieves and it’s disgusting. It’s time to start shutting down these corporations who are not being honest with consumers. Companies that practice this way should not be allowed to continue making money and they have so many complaints and are not doing anything about it. Oh and don’t try to get information for executive members of Sprint because that information is not disclosed to the public.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

My husband and I switched from AT&T to Sprint with the Unlimited Kickstarter deal. Right off the bat the network is clearly inferior to AT&T. Poor call reception and cannot surf the web while in a call. I decided that the low price was worth the lesser quality. After a couple of months the network seemed to improve. So in December when the Kickstarter deal started up again we decided it was time for our daughter to have a phone. My dad gave her his old iPhone SE. I called to get the deal and was told that we would actually only pay $20 a month for the new line. We set everything up over the phone. Was very happy and excited to be able to afford a phone for my special needs daughter. Then I got my first bill in Jan and it was not $20 a month or $25 Kickstarter. It was a full price regular line of $65. I was expecting a bill of $75 plus prorated rate for December. Nope the bill is $184.

I was shocked and called Customer Service. I talked to an Indian woman who told me to go to a store. Went to the store and was told, "Only Sprint phone customer service can help you." Went home and called again and am now told I was misinformed and I didn’t qualify because I didn’t port a line. Then told me because of the mistake someone from the retention dept would call. No call so I call back. At this point I have spent hours on the phone, time and gas going to the store to be turned away, and now holding off and on for hours.

Finally, talk to someone without a language barrier and am told, "Oh well if someone lied to you and said your line would be $20 and signed you up for something much more expensive and now you can’t afford the bill there is nothing we can do and if you cancel you will be responsible for $65 for Dec, Jan and Feb which is the soonest we can cancel it." So they are big lying liars who tell you it’s a low price and then sign you up for something you don’t want or can’t afford. I call that a bait and switch. Not to mention now I have to take phone away from my daughter because I can’t afford the bill at the rate they are charging. I am beyond frustrated and sad. Also, feel I was talked down to when explaining what happened.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Liars! They told my husband and I we would get TWO 200 promotional gift cards for keeping our phone numbers from our old phone company, then they switched it to getting two 100 promotional gift cards and now they are saying we aren't going receive anything. I have been given the run around since I have signed up in October 2018. We signed up October 2018, told me the gift cards would be at my house in 60 days from sign up; when I called in November.

When I called end of December (26th) they stated that it would be at my house before Jan 2nd. Well here it is Jan 14th and I have sat on the phone for A HOUR. I have been transferred more than 5 times and spoke to 6 different people. Now they are saying I will NOT be receiving the TWO 200 promotional gift cards nor the TWO 100 promotional gift cards. Now they are saying I am not going to be receiving anything and the person at the store that signed me up must have given me the wrong information (LIED) to us. Why did the representative confirm that I would be getting the cards multiple times? Why did the representatives keep saying that it was coming? They don't have good enough service to lie to their customers. Calls drop, calls don't come in all of a sudden you will get a random voicemail. You get slow internet and sometimes texts don't go through!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

To whom it may concern, I have been a customer of Sprint for 6 years. The McArthur mall location in Norfolk, Virginia has greatly disappointed me. I visited this location last night to trade in an old phone and get a new one. I was told to erase my iPhone, and then shortly after they told me they didn’t have a phone for me in the safe. I was told to place an online order and that I wouldn’t be able to get a phone for an hour.

After waiting for their safe to open, I asked to purchase a phone case separately. I picked out two cases, and ended up wanting to not purchase one of the two. Instead it was rang up together. Instead of the associate just refunding the phone case, they canceled my entire purchase. I could tell the sale’s associate Tiara was getting very annoyed. Because of this they told me I wasn't able to purchase the phone because it's now considered open box. They tried to give me another phone but it wouldn’t go through on their system. This is already after being there for hours. We stayed until close, this was a major inconvenience because we had to walk entirely out of the way just to get to the parking garage. We were told to come in the next day (Saturday 1/12/19).

I called Saturday morning to confirm that they would be able to fix it, they said yes. In fact, they told me it would be an easy fix if I could come in instead of talking over the phone. I came at 11 am. They tried to fix it, and the associate said that there was nothing they could do, and that I would have to wait for the manager. I even asked if I could possibly go to a different Sprint so I didn’t have to wait any longer, and I was told that my iPhone X was already in their inventory so that wasn’t possible. They told me the manager would be there at 2:30 pm. I arrived back at the store at 2:15 pm, the manager didn't show up until 3:30 pm.

While the manager, Juan, did fix my problem, he didn't seem concerned about the fact it took 6 hours to rectify this situation. He didn't apologize. While he did waive the $30 activation fee, I am still not satisfied. The associate explained to me before the manager came that he would give me instore credit and that he was really good at customer service. I assume that Sprint does multiple trade ins a day, and I assume that it's a pretty basic request. I don't think it should take 6 hours to complete this task.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

We were Sprint customers for over 10 years and paid over $500 a month with this company. Service was terrible, beyond terrible. We ended our service and turned in our devices to a store in person so I could get a receipt for proof (I had a hunch I should), only to be charged $728 on our final bill! Not only we were gave the runaround when asked to explain the bill, they did not give us a credit for our devices right away so we did not want to pay something we didn’t owe.

While waiting for the device charges to fall off they turned it over to collections and used our debit card to pay the balance that was on file. We had been talking to them to work out payment arrangements (which they said they do not do) and they used our card on file without authorization from us and took out $728 from our account! Which in turn caused $446 in overdraft charges! We called them to which they told us that we signed a contract giving them permission to use our card at any point they needed to collect money owed. I’m appalled, given the fact that we have spent $45,000 or more on terrible service over the past 10 years. I have over $1000 negative in my bank account and 2 kids to take care of.

Beware! Read your contract! They claim by signing the contract you give them permission to access your account without your knowledge! That is shady and unethical! I’m so disappointed and disgusted that they would do this to hardworking honest people! I am now struggling to recover from over $1000 negative in my bank account.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I have been a Sprint Customer since May of 2017. When I purchased my Samsung Galaxy S8 from an authorized Sprint dealer, I was told that if I were to exercise the lease option for the phone, I could receive 50% off of the market price of the phone. That was true. I was also informed that once my 18 month lease expires, I could waive the buy out option of $187.50, since the agent that sold me the phone "made a deal" with me. That was a lie. Every time I explain my situation to another CSR, they respond with "Oh, I don't know why they would tell you that" or "Yeah, they shouldn't have told you that."

As of today, I'm still being charged for the buy out option for the phone. I was told by the same agent that as for the iPad mini tablet I purchased the same day, I could turn off the data plan for the tablet after 2 months and be allowed to pay for the tablet in monthly installments. That was a lie. I had to keep the data plan on the tablet until the tablet was paid for. Again, every time I explain my situation to another CSR, they respond with "Oh, I don't know why they would tell you that" or "Yeah, they shouldn't have told you that."

I was told by a customer service rep by the name of Jolan (Job ID#**) (through the (888) 211-4727 number provided) on 12/23/2018 that I could pay for the phone in monthly installments, and it would not interrupt my service if the phone was not paid for all at once. That was a lie. When I called to speak to Jolan, the CSR could not transfer me to him, due to "protocol and policy." On 1/8/2019, I was told by a customer service supervisor named Abbey again, through the (888) 211-4727 number provided, that due to my numerous inconveniences with this company, I can pay the $187.50 in 6 monthly installments of $31.25, and that Abbey would be personally responsible for handling my account. I could make the payments every 18th of the month. By the way, I was on hold waiting for Abbey for 51 minutes, and the whole interaction took 2 hours.

As I'm writing this review, I am currently on hold with Sprint Customer Service (going on 20 minutes now) waiting for my issue to be resolved, because of course, my phone service was turned off, due to (drum roll please... NONPAYMENT OF THE DEVICE)! I cannot begin to describe my frustration with this company since the day I became a customer. There are a 3 or 4 Sprint employees who generally have tried to help me, but are bogged down with company policy and protocol and an "I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do" attitude. But for the most part, this company is littered with employees who take no accountability, no ownership of the problem, and no desire to do anything but follow the rule book when it comes to assisting the customer.

Everyone wants to promise you the moon and the stars (especially the sales staff) when it comes to the customer. But all of it just seems to be a way to appease the customer at the time, and brush the customer off. So far, no one (NOT ONE SINGLE SPRINT EMPLOYEE I'VE SPOKEN TO) has been able to keep their word. If I could submit this review without giving them even one star, I would. I have had nothing but the worst experience possible. If you can subscribe to ANY OTHER CELLPHONE PROVIDER, please do so. Other providers may be more expensive, but it might just be worth the price for peace of mind. Once my issue with this company is resolved, I cannot WAIT to cancel my service. Please, head my warning: DO NOT BECOME A SPRINT CUSTOMER!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

In December 2018 I received a call from a presumed Sprint agent offering a loyal customer 25% discount to my bill for the following 5 months. When questioned if there were any conditions for the discounts the agent responded "none". He then proceeded to send security codes through text messages in order to validate my identify and apply discounts. Agent then indicated he would call back within a half hour to finish the process so that I didn't have to wait online that long. Suspicious, I called Sprint customer care to inquire if that had been a legitimate call to which the customer care agent consulted confirmed it was and even provided a transaction ID for the call.

Meanwhile the first agent called back as promised and finished the transaction. An hour later he calls back and states he had forgotten to apply the discounts for the 5th month and again proceeded to send a security validation code via text message from Sprint. Agent indicated discounts would be reflected on the account by the end of the week but when that didn't happen I contacted Sprint only to learn that 2 new phones had been ordered on my account and 2 new lines added (without my authorization nor knowledge) on the same day of the fraudulent call. Sprint agent then proceeded to take note of what had transpired and promised to refer to the Fraud Prevention Dept. and they should be calling back within 24 hours.

48 hours later they had not called so I again called Sprint only to learn the Sprint agent had not referred the case to Fraud Prevention and they had no knowledge of the situation. Fraud Prevention then took hold of the case and advised me to file a Police report which I immediately did. A few days later I received a bill for more than double my usual bill amount since Sprint was assessing charges for the lines and phones fraudulently added to my account. After a couple more calls to Customer care and failed promises, the extra charges have been put on hold (but not reversed) while Fraud Prevention clears the matter.

After all of this headache, I conclude Sprint has not only failed at preventing fraud therefore should change the name of their department, but has mismanaged this whole case due to failed promises of multiple Sprint agents. I also conclude that the initial fraudulent call was indeed made by a legitimate Sprint agent as confirmed minutes later by a Sprint customer care rep. Then I must ask how is it that any Sprint agent can initiate and complete transactions with any customer under misrepresentation, fraud and outright lies? What is Sprint doing to remedy the situation nearly a month later and furthermore how is it going to prevent this from happening in the future?

Upon reading multiple other reviews I see I am not the only victim of Sprint's deception and lies. That alone constitutes negligence, especially when Sprint has not issued notice to its customers of this repeated fraudulent activity with their accounts. I have been a customer of Sprint since it was initially US Sprint and provided long distance service way before cellphone technology came into existence. Sadly the company is barely a shadow of what it used to be. I provide a one star rating because I cannot provide less.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I signed up for the unlimited plan for me and my daughter. The plan is for a lease, do not think you will own the phone after 18 months. You have to pay almost $300 for the phone if you want to own it. You can however upgrade the phone and start leasing for another 18 months. This is a never ending hassle. You will be stuck paying $40 for leasing a month every month and never owning it! If you decide to cancel your plan you are stuck with close to $1,000 per line in cancellation fees. Let's talk service, if you are are a professional and travels the service suck in states like TX. It is a total nightmare not to mention embarrassing. I am stuck in a contract until June 2020 because I refuse to pay 2K in cancellation fees but I hope I can help those who are looking to move to Sprint. DON'T DO IT!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I received a phone call from 774-413-7259 telling me there was a service alert on my Sprint account ending in ** (which actually were the last 4 numbers of my Sprint account) and to call Sprint at 888-335-6963 which is not a Sprint number. These scammers had my full name and last four of my account, my outgoing voicemail only says my phone number so how did they get this info? I immediately called Sprint to ask them if they were aware of this scam and they seemed to care less! They kept telling me that they sent me a text message today (yes I know but this was a phone call!). I was told all Sprint could do was block the number. How are they getting Sprint account information?? Sprint should be looking into this to see if their database was hacked!!! Not to mention they should be posting an alert of this on their website/blog or send an email to their customers!! I am not the only customer to receive such a phishing scam call either.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I open my account with Sprint last March 11, 2018. Since then I have experience a constant problem with drop calls, poor talk quality (missing every third or fourth word). Have reported to technical services with numerous excuses and total lack of follow up. Spent hours on the phone with no luck in solving the problem. In summary SPRINT DOES NOT CARE.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Needed my phone unlocked. Was told 48hrs. This was initiated 1/1/19. After five phones calls and hearing the same excuses from each representative no one seems to care enough to ensure procedures are followed through. As of today they're telling me it will be unlocked on 1/11/19. I'm not holding my breath!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

So they called me and tell me I got Black Friday discount, and I did buy iPad, after a month they send me bill without Friday sale. I asked them it supposed be with discount and they say I have to use plan to get discount, they never mentioned discount comes with plan, I even ask him, was the plan is free, the sales guy said, "IT'S free" Oh and then they say sorry and give me 2 month plan free, but that doesn’t work too. OMG they are liars.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

From day 1 I bought a Apple iPhone from Best Buy. The very first day my Apple ID was stolen or compromised I went to return it on day 3. The Best Buy guy that sold me iPhone called Apple and acted like it was a mistake somehow and asked me to go to a different wifi spot and try to make another id Apple that is. It did not work at the store but I didnt know any better yet. So I did it. Still didnt work. So the last day I thought was 30 days, but happen to come back within 14 days. They called Sprint PCS whoever that is and asked me to get the code number or I couldnt return it. Well the only thing I did that day was give them a email because they said without one I couldnt buy the iPhone. So I gave them one I just made at a library a couple days before. I called Sprint and they acted like they couldnt hear me at all for over 15 minutes and I said, "I'll go over to the bank and use their phone."

On way to the bank they sent it to me on message. I went back and gave it to Best Buy and they said, "I'm not returning it and if you dont like it all call security at the Merrit Island mall because by then I started getting loud. I knew they were just scamming me then. So anyway 17 months later I'm still stuck with the worst Apple iPhone I ever had and the worst internet I ever used. My Bill is still 85 a month on a 55 plan. I also have some Apache open source license On the iPhone that I have no idea what or how to be a developer. I've called Apple over 50 times. No resolution whatsoever. I've been to Sprint several times still the same. Nothing but BS.

My Metro cheap phone was 100 times better. Not to mention 2 days after getting the iPhone I no longer have a Facebook account that I can get into. They locked it with a DigiCert certificate. Apple did or Sprint, Best Buy or AT&T. One of them did it. So if I were looking for any kind of phone stay far away from Best Buy and even further away from Sprint PCS. My internet is totally bogus. My email I bought the iPhone with the password was changed the very next day also. So someone is a major crook and if I wasn't in the process of getting great credit I would have stopped paying the first month, that's the ONLY reason I'm going to make the next 6 payments.

I will never ever buy a Apple iPhone ever again nor any kind of Sprint service owned by the Jap bank. I'm going back to a landline if I can. I'll used a already safe computer for searches and I'll never buy another computer phone ever again. Be very careful even where you buy it. They have access of looking at the IMEI number or whatever that number is and they can hack everything you do if a nonhonest person sells you that phone because they already wrote down all the numbers beforehand. That happened to me at the Lake Washington Metro PCS in Melbourne Florida write before I got this phone. I hope this saves someone else the harassment I been going threw.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

They had made my account a mess from the start, my first name and address were only correct things on account. Took over 2 years to straighten out. Not even an apology. Every promotion for new lines only, the over 55 plan I was told over a month of cling only for selected persons. We are already over 65... Really? I went to T-Mobile when lease over. They sent me to collections 3 weeks later without a final bill! All paid except for phone balance, now claim I owe missing month. Don't do it if you're considering them. It's not worth the agg. Also you never know what country you are being sent to.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I have had Sprint for more than 13 years and just recently experienced the worst customer service I have ever gotten from them. I carried over a paid off iPhone from another Sprint account with eligible upgrade to a New account. I was told I could upgrade them by trading it in for a monthly discount on a new iPhone. At the same time there was also a promo for a lease one get one. I could not stack the promos in store so I was able to keep my old phone and get the two new phones with the LOGO. I called Sprint to make sure I couldn't get the trade in lease promo. They said I could and sent me a return kit for my old phone. I sent it in, checked on it a couple weeks later and they told me I could not do the upgrade and they now could not release my phone back to me??? I’ve asked to talk to supervisors on multiple occasions but I just get hung up on. Seriously?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I've been with Sprint for about since 2013. I went to one of the local stores in Holland Dale beach Florida And got an upgrade on one of my phones. I have 2 lines with them and that particular store added insurance and all other add ons without even asking. Really unethical. Had to spend 2 hours on the phone with customer service to get them to fix the problem. It's pretty sad when a company as big as Sprint allows one of their stores to be run that way...

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I called Sprint to see about their family plan ($24 for each of the 5 phones). I asked the sales representative if the phones were free and was told they were (sounds good doesn't that's what I thought). She then asked for my card number so she could get the phones sent. I received the phones and called to set them up, that proved to be a hassle. Anyway, after everything was done I received my first bill. It was for $164. I didn't think that was bad until I notice it was for one day.

A couple of days later I got a bill for $289. I viewed the bill and found out that I was leasing the phones (said I signed a contract, I never did). Called customer service. Was on hold for about 1 hr, finally got to talk to a real person who spoke a broken English. Was then transferred to billing tried to explain my problem, was told they bill a month ahead. Told her about the family advertised on TV. She then said "do you believe everything you see on tv." She then called me naive. I tried to get everything straightened out, but dealing with them was a waste of time. Canceled my plan then and there. They lied to me from day one.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Like flip phones, use voice and text only (happy with it, old guy). When family went to family plan the only flip Sprint offered was the Alcatel model. I have had LG and Verizon flips that worked great. This Alcatel simply does not work. Battery life is bad, you press a button and have to wait for a response, no function works properly period. I find it sad that this company has provided only this very bad flip to its customers. They do not read the reviews, offer fixes that do not work. They should replace all these lemons they sold with something that works.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I want to be brief and to the point because my experience with Sprint is painful. They trapped me trough shameful lies and deceit by promising me that my 2 gigabytes plan would come with a free Moto phone. It turned out to be a lie. They had my credit card and charged me as high as 57 per month each month they wasted 2 to 3 hours of my time and promising me that they would fix the problem. That never happened so I took the phone to them and wanted out. Well they charged me for the full price of the phone.

Fool me they trapped me again by deceitful tactic and blatant lies and promised me that I could get up to 5 line for no more than 120$. Well I got brought them my own iPhones and they have signed me up for 3 lines. When I got my bill they had charged my credit card nearly 190$ and here we go again with their ridiculous customer service which in my opinion has total lack of respect for customer time and resort to shameful lies that the problem will be fixed after hours. They have told me that they will credit me 55$ on my next bill. I somehow doubt if they honor their promise. By the way my daughter wanted a phone so I bought her a phone. Guess what. That turned out to be yet another lie. Excuse me but in my humble opinion that is borderline criminal conduct and dealing with their customer service is BAD for your health and your wallet.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

After two years our nightmare has ended. Please note they will tell you anything, quotes that are pure fiction, and then you are screwed with the worst customer service we have ever experienced. BUYER beware. I would give it a zero but you can't.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

We have been with Sprint for a year now and it was all great in the beginning. When the phones are working, the service is good. But it is the company, the staff and the plan where it gets horrible. We were on Straight Talk which wasn't enough data and we went to Sprint to talk about an AFFORDABLE plan. The local office was very nice and assured us an unlimited everything plan that would keep our bill no more than $100-125 a month. These past six months, our bill HAS NOT BEEN ANY LESS THAN $250! They lied to us and kept making excuses every time we went in or spoke on the phone why there were added charges. They have been VERY hard to work with and we are switching phone companies as soon as we find a better phone company after doing more research. We just do not want to get into the same kind of situation again as now.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I have contacted Sprint over 15 times and faxed and emailed copies of my AT&T bill and keep getting told I would receive them. And it's been over 1 yr and haven't yet received them yet and AT&T is coming to me for the money that is owed on the buyout. Sprint promised us 2400 and guaranteed we would have it by end of 2018. Called on Jan 3 2019 to see where the card was and rep said it's still in pending status. Been promised by 4 different people.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Here is a list of my experience with Sprint since subscribing their services in July 2017. 1. The store manager in the store we went to told us that we can use our own devices bought from Apple stores in Asia (iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 Plus), he assured us that this can be easily activated upon signing up. 2. After we signed up, the store manager can't make our phones work in the Sprint network and suggested that we take advantage of the Sprint FREE phones. 3. The store manager made us believe that the phones are free even if the papers he was showing me says an $8.23 lease on each phone which he brushed off saying that it is offset by the device incentive scheme.

4. We got hooked for 18 months for 5 leased phones on their unlimited plan in which many of the calls we made to each family member is unreachable due to poor signal, but the Sprint data service was better than the phone signal so my family call each other mostly thru FB Messenger. 5. Around 18 months later on 29-Dec-2018, I called Sprint that I am returning the leased phones and I was told by the phone agent that I can return all the phones in any Sprint store. 6. I went to the nearest Sprint store and they told me that they can't find any record of my receipts and advised me to go to the original store where I opened the plan which they mentioned could be a 3rd party store.

7. I went to the original store where I opened my Sprint plan but they told me that they don't know how to return the leased phones and that I should go to the corporate store since they are only a 3rd party store. 8. I called Sprint again that day 29-Dec-2018 and this time the response was different. After the phone agent asked me the usual questions they ask on why I am disconnecting my service with Sprint she said that she is now processing the return kits and I should receive it in 3-5 days. 9. The phone agent also told me that my plan will be downgraded to the cheapest plan Sprint have from that day until the end of my billing cycle when the service is officially disconnected, changes would happen within 2-3 hours and I will receive text messages on the plan changes.

10. The text messages never came even after 24 hours so I called Sprint again on 30-Dec-2018 and the other phone agent told me that the cheapest plan downgrade was rejected by their system. 11. It took 5 more calls with different phone agents to get confirmation on the plan change which they only made effective on the day after they end my billing cycle, the day that I asked them to disconnect my service, I started to think if this is plain stupidity or one of their a ploy to make it difficult for us to leave Sprint.

12. Until now, I am still waiting for the return kits from my call 4 days ago, keeping my fingers crossed that it would arrive tomorrow. 13. I went to the Sprint repair center in 33100 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor FL today 03-Jan-2019 to ask help for a device diagnostic report on one of the Motorola phones I purchased from Sprint as required by my credit card benefits insurance provider, the Sprint Repair Center declined to do the diagnostic report because I already disconnected this phone even though I still have 2 active lines with Sprint.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Please be aware, Sprint will lie about everything and steal money from any card you have ever given them even for bogus charges. Lied about contract twice and stole over $700 out of bank account. They will say they are trying to work with you and still continue charging you without authorization. Promise to refund it and never do it and then take more money!! If you work with Sprint they will never do what they say, be able to tell you the truth and apparently can use any card on file to authorize charges even if you don't!

Oh and when they charged me without authorization they gave themselves a $15 credit. Taking them to court. Only recourse. Make sure you file a stop payment on all accounts you have ever given them if you have any dispute EVER! They should be held accountable. I will put my best effort to protect future customers. They also made my contracts and my bills disappear off of my account. I can't even verify what they are saying they charged me for.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I have been with Sprint for about 4 years, until recently when I switched to AT&T because I couldn't take Sprint anymore. Firstly, their phone reception is terrible. It is definitely one of the worse among the Big 4 cell phone companies. But the worst part is their customer service. Even after my cell phone was paid off, the phone was still locked with Sprint. It took a long time for Sprint to unlock my phone so I could use it with another company. It seemed as if they purposely didn't want to unlock my phone so I couldn't switch to a different carrier. I will definitely never be back to Sprint, and wouldn't recommend their service to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Well, to begin I had two accounts with FreedomPop that was so bad I was looking for another carrier. I have not had Sprint for more than a decade now and they gave me an offer. If I transfer my number from my old carrier and bring my phone, they will give me the "unlimited plan" for free until 01/30/2020. After that it's $60 a month. I am fine with that, if it's good, I will keep it. They even waive the activation fee. Yay, everything went well until I got my first bill. I looked at my bill which should be around $3-4 plus maybe the activation fee that will be refunded later end up to be nearly $80. Then I found out they billed me for the wrong plan and the wrong date charged. I got billed for their "1GB Best Choice share plan" for $45 instead of $0.

Well, I contacted them for 3 weeks straight via phone, chat, online community. All apologized and assured me everything is fixed. Nope, not even close. It's pretty obvious the fault lies with their billing dept since I have the correct plan and info under my account. After 3 weeks I am still being charged for the wrong plan. I have filed with the BBB and waiting to file a dispute with my cc. If the free one year worth it? NO!!! I told them I will willing to just give up the free one year plus my phone number and start fresh with another carrier which I already bought a new sim for. What is wrong with them? I have been bounced from service team, to finance team, to specialist and back again.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I started a business and I opened an account with Sprint - First off the rep LIED to me leading me to believe I would own the phone at the end of the contract - and also said the bill would be cheaper than Verizon and both were untrue. The service is so bad I am losing customers because they cannot hear me on the other end or the call is dropped in the middle of conversation. I am six months into my contract and they want to charge me the rest of the contract as well hand in my phones (2) for NOTHING! OR>> I can buy both phones (I came into the deal getting two phones for the price of one) now I have to pay for both well above the cost to purchase them both brand new as well a $199 early termination fee. Sprint really is as bad as everyone says...

Sprint PCS Company Information