1.98/5
Based on 572 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

T-Mobile

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 21, 2018

4719 T-Mobile Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

We switched to T-Mobile hoping to get better service, we got poor to no service with them. We switched to a new carrier and I called T-Mobile several times begging for a final billing and got the runaround every time. We finally get the final bill and take it in to our new carrier for reimbursement and I called to pay it and T-Mobile has turned it over to collections in less than a month!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I've been a T-Mobile Customer for 5+yrs now. Last month a T-Mobile Rep granted access to someone other than myself. I have extra protection on my account which my Wife does not know. Yet a perfect stranger gain access to my account, changed my SIM card info to their phone and cherry on top - logged into my bank account. After speaking with Wells Fargo Rep, I was told this was not the first case regarding a fraud attempt. THANKFULLY Wells Fargo was paying attention. Hmm... What is the point of having extra security measures? I don't care if the person knew my blood type. Without my password, they should have been denied access!!!

November my Wife and I took advantage of the BOGO S8+. 1 1/2 mo later I call to check the status of the rebate card, only to be told I was denied because I did not have the unlimited plan. At the time of purchase, I ask the Sales Rep what were the terms and conditions. She told both my Wife and I the only requirement is to add a line, nothing else. Not true!!! Now I'm stuck paying half my mortgage for phone service. I swear if I hear I'm sorry one more time! I am not a careless person more so when it comes to business matters. I have LifeLock, Equifax credit lock protection, and other types of credit protection plans. To be compromised by T-Mobile is disappointing. I've done a GREAT job protecting my personal info. Just wish they did the same.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

T-Mobile is one of the worst phone company because I got 3 lines on my plain and they told me that I would have no problems with their service. Well that's a lie because after a week of their service I loss all my service on two of my lines and when I called them all they could do is give me no help. They tried to say that I used 50 GB of data in less than a week. Now come on. No one can use 50 GB of service in a week. Then I tried to call the store and they couldn't help me so I had no service for 3 weeks but when they want their money they have no problem texting you for their money but when you need help oh that can't help you. So to anyone that looking to get T-Mobile I wouldn't do it.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

T-Mobile is such a scam. Please do not trust this company! I have been a loyal customer for 4 years and every time I had an issue with them it’s due to improper training and additional charges added to my account. I had closed my account recently and before I could I had to pay my remaining balance on my account... obviously why would I drop by with 300 dollars to pay off my account randomly if I didn’t mean to close it? They had the total payment of my last receipt and after that I transferred my phone number to Verizon.

So if they werent receiving servicing from me anymore why did they continue to charge me??? So 5 months later a bill went to my collection for 800 dollars. I spoke to 6 people and no one bother to help me. They saw the error and they said they will report it. 1 month later from each rep I spoke to no results. Please, T-Mobile is a scamful company, they’re unprofessional, and untrustworthy. I need an attorney on this case. I had gone to them thinking it was the cheapest route only to be scammed for 800.00. Terrible company!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Customer service is horrible. You cannot get through supervisors. The internet extremely slow coverage. Don't even think about it. Price rip off. I would recommend Verizon since they match the price now.

Updated on 01/09/2018: I was offered buy one get one free phone. When log in there were no option available anyway. Lil time passed call T-Mobile again. No help. Called again. No help. Finally called again. Try to speak to supervisor. Wouldn't come on the phone. Instead send a no help to the rep. All of these on top of expensive slow internet drop calls.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I have been a T-Mobile customer for about 6 years. This year, when I moved over to new plan, representative first of all did not transfer all four lines to the accounts properly. I had to call 4 times to correct that mistake. Once that was done and I received the bill T-mobile, which still showed unsuccessful transfer of the installment payment to the new account properly and was charged in lump sum payment and had to talk to three different representative to get that corrected. I am now being told that this issue has been resolved that the final bill will be issued minus the installment payment that is due, which has been moved to the new account. I will come back again and update this complaint if that is not done appropriately.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I tried their pay as you go plan which gives 30 texts and 30 min talk. It sounded great because I mostly do WiFi calling. After you make a purchase then you can read the hidden details which show that WiFi calling counts against your minutes. This should be part of their advertisement. Working the way it currently does you would pay way more than an unlimited plan. That seems really deceptive to me. I went back to the store and they returned the money for the SIM card. They said I had to go through headquarters to get the additional charge to maintain the account “in case of unexpected expenditures”.

I’ve called multiple times and they claim they will send a debit card but it never comes. A lot of work for $10. Someone needs to do something about all this deceptive advertising by the cell phone carriers. Even ATT quotes 50 but when you get the bill it’s closer to 80. They claim it’s tax but there is 7.50 of mandatory charges. Their excuse is that all the other companies are doing it.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I've had T-Mobile for 4 years and never had a problem until November, 2017. I just happened to notice my bill went up and when I looked at my account there were $1000 more in purchases that I didn't make. Someone had bought an iPhone 8, a speaker and beats under my phone number in New Jersey. I've called customer service so many times and went in the store trying to get these disputed. Customer service couldn't even remember to ask my password that THEY told me to make after I reminded them many times.

Suddenly I'm getting extra fees added, late fees, and the person who had their CC stolen must have reported it, putting the deposit the scammer made on my account so I'm responsible for it! Are you kidding me?! I've had to freeze my credit and report identity theft and just recently had to report T-Mobile to the FCC. I WANT THESE CHARGES OFF MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T MAKE!!! I also want to cancel and switch but unfortunately stuck until I pay off our phones. T-Mobile obviously doesn't take fraud seriously to protect their customers. This has been a serious headache that shouldn't have happened in the first place. Smh. I'm so disappointed. If my bill shoots up double the price again next month, I may have to get a lawyer.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I transferred from Metro to T-Mobile. Had 2 lines on my account, The first month of service was perfect fast internet, clear calls... But half ways thru the 2 month, calls were dropping constantly, very slow internet, reset my phone more than twice a day. Was calling customer service every other day. They kept putting in a ticket to troubleshooting and then offered me a call and internet booster.

I was with T-Mobile 6 months. They did everything they could. Supposedly, they even said they were going to apply some kind of discount on my next bill. This happen throughout the few months I had service with them. Well guess what? They never did anything, so I let them know I didn’t want to continue my service with them and they said all I had to pay was that bill, which was $100. But since I had really bad service they were going to waive that $100. Well now as of Dec 2017, I have collections on my credit report for the amount of $430. This really sucks because I’ve been fixing my credit as of 2016, this is really making a big effect on me. And T-MOBILE DOES NOT DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU. SO I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND T-MOBILE TO ANYONE I KNOW, They do the total opposite.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

There was an unauthorized/fraudulent activity on my account. My calls were forwarded to another number which greatly contributed to the identity theft issue I am dealing with. Called 611 to complain that I am not receiving any calls and that's how I found out that my calls are forwarded to a number in Arizona. Told them I did not make any changes and forwarding calls feature on my iPhone does not show that I made any changes. They reversed that change and the following day the same thing happened. Cannot receive calls and kept receiving blocked/unknown calls every minute or few minutes throughout the day. Was told they cannot assist me with blocked calls. Repeated calls made regarding the same issue until one agent suggested that I can create another layer of protection on my account by making another password. So, I did.

As a victim of identity theft, there were numerous accounts opened under my name. One merchant is requesting a written statement from T-Mobile to support that there has been a fraudulent activity with my account. They are claiming that they spoke to me and confirm the charges on the phone regardless that I told them that my calls were illegitimately forwarded to another number at that time. Contacted T-Mobile to request this written statement. Spoke to an agent and was told that she will call me back with information. Made follow up calls a day and two days later, but was told to wait for the call. Three days later someone called and told me that they cannot provide a written statement regarding the fraudulent activity but they can only verbally state that they see the forwarding call change and my numerous calls about the issue. An email cannot even be sent describing the events or calls made about the account.

I was told all information are electronically made and cannot be sent. The account holder cannot get information regarding their own account but another person impersonating to be the account holder can make changes on the account?? In the first place, if all agents know how to troubleshoot issues and offered the second layer of protection like creating a password, unauthorized access to accounts could have been prevented. During my repeated calls about the issue, it seems like I have to retell the whole story all over again. Inquired if there are any notes written since it is for the same account. But when you are talking to an agent they keep saying "it's noted", where? Who knows? Very frustrating since I am a customer for more than a decade. Not surprising to read poor reviews about T-Mobile online. Bump up the efficiency of your service!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Despite assurances of coverage at our address, T-Mobile failed to perform, dropping calls repeatedly and giving us no and one bars. To make a call, we had to stand out in the middle of the driveway, even in the rain. After literally 60 calls to customer service, a technician told us we should never have been allowed to subscribe since T-Mobile did NOT provide reliable service at our address. All equipment was returned and then it got even worse.

T-Mobile began billing us hundreds of dollars for the equipment that they said they never got. Fortunately, we had the tracking numbers and a month or so later, we got an email from T-Mobile saying that they had conducted an investigation and found that the equipment had in fact been returned. All done, right? No. Bills started coming again. So we sent them a letter explaining the situation. We got no response whatsoever but instead were put in collections with the agency adding it to our credit report. So, if you're trying to decide on a cellular carrier, remember my story. NEVER T-MOBILE. I'd rather use two tin cans and a string to communicate than ever recommend T-Mobile.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I recently dropped a phone line from my account. After the agent tried 4 times to talk me into keeping the line I no longer needed she proceeded to cancel the wrong line thus deleting my voicemails. Now they claim the voicemails cannot be restored. Backup and Restore Software has been around for literally decades. You do not believe their technology is decades behind the industry.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I would never give my business to A COMPANY THAT HAD SO LITTLE REGARD FOR THE SAFETY OF THEIR CUSTOMER'S FINANCIAL SECURITY. I received an email that appeared to come from T-Mobile. It acknowledged a large payment that I had not made. It took me at least 8 phone tries over 26 hours to get help to check to see if the reference number provided on the email was legitimate. Several calls were simply dropped and many times I was told there was no way to contact the fraud department. Finally, I was told a ticket was being created; it would be escalated and the Fraud department would contact me by email or phone.

After 26 hours, I had not been contacted. 4 tries later, I finally reached a person who said he would get me to the right place. He got me someone who said she was not in the fraud department but she would try to help. Only then, was I able to verify that the reference number could not be found, there was no record of the transaction and the number started wrong and was the wrong number of digits. Then, when I offered to send the misleading document to T-Mobile, I was told that they have no way to receive or follow-up on such emails and that if I was really interested, I could take it into a store. This review form requires an order number. Not having ordered anything, I can only provide the fraudulent order number that was on the fraudulent email. I will provide that just in case it allows this review to be completed.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Have been paying for service since October 2016. My son who has the notebook said it has never worked and had previous data on unit. This was a used machine not new as told. I have been paying $21.38 monthly. They have records showing service terminated in March and I have been paying up to November. They said they would send loaded credit card for the inconvenience. Never received.

Started with phone from California to lower my bill with Verizon. Their service worked only 3 weeks. Traveled 160 miles R/T. They said needed to upgrade phone. Went from iPhone 5 to 7. Went home. Still no service. They said need AMP. AMP only works in home. Another 160 mile trip. They didn’t have knowledge to refund. Had to restart with Verizon after initially paying early termination. Called to find out where is 147 cc. They had no knowledge. Couldn’t even look up my acct. then they said give refund to acct. how can that be when they couldn’t find my acct. WORST SERVICE AND RIPOFF. AT THIS WRITING THEY STILL OWE ME AT LEAST $147.00.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Purchased Samsung Galaxy Note 5 64gb. Starting experiencing issues with the device so I get the warranty phone sent to me. Well after about 10 exchanges the last 2 devices they send me a 32gb after I verified with the foreigner that it's a 64gb device. Well now I'm having issues with the device and they are telling me that my original purchase was a 32 gb device so why does my eip clearly say 64gb gold platinum device? Now I'm back and forth with these people because I'll be damned if I'm paying for a 64gb device for a 32 gb device. Seems like someone owes me money and a new phone. The thing is they don't make the 64gb note 5 any longer and they are tricking those into getting these warranty devices with lower storage.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Been with T-Mobile for 8+ years and it has been my experience that they use deceptive, unethical, immoral and I believe illegal practices and tactics. I cancelled my line for a year traveling abroad and came back as a new customer due to the previous pleasant experience that I had. Given that I do not have any phones under contract I was carrier hopping to see the various plans that were presented to me. When I came to T-Mobile they introduced me to a plan that they had said "unlimited roaming services" in North America.

Mistakenly thinking it was a good deal, I got the plan and had a horrible experience. My monthly bill always fluctuated due to their lack of experience, and I had to call in every month to adjust the bill and fix the problem. Now they inform me that they are going to cancel one of my lines and still telling me to pay the same price! Wow. Obnoxious customer service; treating me like their ATM machine! Definitely switching to another carrier.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

T-Mobile just sucks. I've been a loyal customer for over 20 years. In fact, I was with them way back when they were Voice Stream and I believe they were PCS-1. Anyway lately their billing practices are very questionable. I always have a 200 some dollar bill now and one time they will say, "Oh that's way too much," and another times they will say I owe more. I always keep my payment arrangements but this one time I couldn't do it and their turning the phone off at midnight really pisses me off. Half the time I can't even understand customer service and I don't think they understand me. As soon as my bill is paid I'm going to another carrier. They don't even seem to care if they lose a customer.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

T-Mobile is frustrating for several reasons. The coverage in the US is spotty. Outside US you get only 2g speeds, very slow. Their website glitches and requires you to sign in multiple times. You can't easily view your detailed bill - it is like a hidden treasure they don't want you to see. It glitches all the time trying to download a pdf of your bill, and often it is not even possible.

Customer service is very polite and friendly, but they sometimes miss the calls (outside US) you inquired about getting credit for, and then you end up calling them again and again. Finally, when crossing countries in Europe, their technical side lags behind and their towers do not recognize that you have crossed the border. As the result you are charged $3 per minute vs 20 cents, and have to constantly call the customer service to get this reversed. Glitches and glitches, why can't someone just fix their tech side? Also, good luck getting help from local T-Mobile stores when traveling, esp. abroad - they carry its name, but they have no idea how to fix your network or other problems.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I purchased my iPhone at the New Hartford, NY store from Mitch the manager. It went and Mitch seemed to be very knowledgeable and caring about the customers. Then I started using my phones. My phone coverage was not that great. When I got the phones he informed me and showed me on his computer the service coverage was very good in NYS and the Mohawk Valley. However, I found out there were some spots in Ilion where the phone doesn't pick up and also I get disconnected at times when driving in areas near the Thruway. For example, driving on Rte 5S I lose service from Utica to Frankfort sometimes. It's great on the Thruway but you would think coverage would be much better even near it. Very disappointed by the sellers and T-Mobile service on what they express when it comes to coverage. I had Verizon and they had MUCH BETTER coverage.

Then the store manager said we would get two free tablets for purchasing their services and the iPhones. This sounded great but it was another lie. The tablets cost $25.00 each I found out. Then they informed me I had to sign an agreement given to me from T-Mobile to my email saying I would be getting the tablets. However, when you go to sign the agreement it states you will owe them $288.00. Therefore, I never signed the agreement. Since I will not sign the agreement they will not give me my tablets. The manager tried to tell me that the tablet would not cost me $288 because on my monthly bill the charge would be canceled out. This doesn't make sense. If T-Mobile wants to give out free stuff then give it out rather than lie about it. What a scam! I do not recommend T-Mobile. They may be a little cheaper than Verizon but if you want to put up with poor services and lies then be my guest.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

Let me start off by saying I have been a loyal and happy customer of T-Mobile’s for about 8 years until today. Recently my fiancé purchased the iPhone 8 and returned his old iPhone. I received a text stating that we would be getting a credit on our bill. For the next two billing cycles I received bills stating not to pay due to the credit. Today I get a text that I owe $885.50 by January 11. Imagine my surprise. So I call to ask how in the world my $230 monthly bill is $885.50. The representative proceeds to tell me that T-Mobile made a mistake with my credit and is now TAKING IT BACK. Therefore I owe them the money. It took them two entire months to realize their mistake. I prepared to tell the representative that I was NEVER informed that there was anything wrong with my account and I have proof of text messages and paper bills stating that I did not have to pay.

The representative says because T-Mobile made a mistake I will now have to pay $885.50 over the course of 9 months. This would be an extra $98 a month added onto my $230 bill monthly. I continued to protest that I should not have to pay for their mistake. I have paid my bill on time for 8 years. Never had service suspended due to late payment. But because of their mistake I am being punished two months after the fact. I now have to bring a majority of my daughter's Christmas presents back to the store so that I can afford to pay this bill on top of my student loan, rent, car, food, and many other bills. T-Mobile screwed me over and has made me feel like the worst mother of the year. Never will I do business with them again after the humiliation I feel.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I am in year 2 of dealing with T-Mobile, after a NIGHTMARE occurred with BOOST MOBILE. I am at my wit's end! These people are VAMPIRES! My bill is due for payment on the 22nd of each month, has been from the beginning. Well, on the 5th of each month, I begin receiving text messages saying how "Your T-Mobile bill is now ready." OK...THEN, after about a year's service, I start getting bills that I don't understand. Each month, my bill began INCREASING by $20, FOR NO GOOD DAMN REASON! I called CS, after the 3rd month of this B'S. NO ONE could explain to me why there was an increase! I became so irate, that the CS rep I was speaking to, assured me that my bill would reflect a "CAP" and would no longer have charges above and beyond the $147 +change that I was normally paying... OK... So why did I incur these mystery charges in the first place? Still a mystery!

Next problem: my husband and I both opted for the SAMSUNG On5. The sales associate in the store assured me that this phone would be compatible with my SAMSUNG GALAXY WATCH...NOPE! The kicker? The damn thing works just fine with my Hubby's OLD SAMSUNG GALAXY 4, but I was now on the hook for 2 On 5's which do REALLY weird things and are 5MB away from having FULL MEMORY, which they cannot help me to clear out! The piece de resistance is the last time I spoke to a CS rep., I was informed that the damn ** phones won't be paid of for 9 MORE ** MONTHS! I don't think I'll make 9 MORE months, TBH!

So, I call to defer a payment, the automated system chooses Nov 12th for a small amount, Nov 13, for the remainder. I call on November 8th to pay it off, the system, tried to charge me $296!!! My deferred bill + late fee AND THE NEXT BILL, NOT EVEN DUE UNTIL NOVEMBER 22! To top it off, I had speak to a live advisor, because the automated system wouldn't adjust the charges AND THEY CHARGED ME $6 EXTRA BUCKS to communicate with a HUMAN BEING, which is the one capable of changing the INCORRECT charges!

I don't expect perfection in all areas of business. There will be issues! But, how do you openly harass customers over bills that aren't even due, FOR THREE WEEKS! Then, have enough nerve to send sales alerts about new models that I can't even trade this piece of crap in for?! Mystery charges, salespeople with minuscule product knowledge, harassment for payment that's NOT due, and MORE charges, to make sure the automated system leaves enough $$ in our account for us to survive! I AM SO DONE WITH T-Mobile! They SUCK! I wish I could give them negative stars!!!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

T-Mobile sucks to the max, been dealing with them for over a week to get a new phone. Was told in store to go through Assurant. Then took forever days to get ahold of Assurant whom then told me T-mobile should of replaced phone in store because of extended warranty (they didn't). So recalled T-mobile finally got told exchange phone would be sent, it would be here today by 2 pm. And it's not even here yet, Still on a plane.

Really bad customer service. If I knew all this I would of just dropped T-mobile and went to MetroPCS. At least I would of had a phone by now. T-MOBILE IS HORRIBLE, they also could of easily sent me to any store to get an exchange phone but didn't. They don't care about the customer AT ALL. It's appalling and shameful that they did this. Looks like now I'll be over 2 weeks without a working phone because of crappy unprofessional T-mobile.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

It has been my experience with T-Mobile that they use deceptive, unethical, immoral and I believe illegal practices and tactics to acquire new customers. In January of 2017 I was promised that if I switched 4 mobile lines then T-Mobile would pay the early termination fees to my previous carriers for switching PLUS I would receive $150 per line to join the 4 lines for $180 per month plan. I believed them. I switched. They gave me $600 for the 4 lines, BUT did not pay the early termination fee to my previous carrier. This resulted in my account being sent to collection and my credit was negatively impacted! I contacted T-Mobile and after speaking with multiple people, including a male supervisor by the name of Renee, I was told they could not combine the two and I would have to cancel if I were unhappy because they would to honor what was promised.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I switched from Verizon to T-Mobile with the Switch program. I was told all my phones would be able to switch over. I brought over my Samsung Galaxy 7 and T-Mobile paid off the remaining balance on my phone. Great! Once I put in my T-Mobile sim and started my phone up connecting to T-Mobile I had all my features except the ability to receive or send media text messages. After hours on the phone with T-Mobile, Samsung and Verizon I was told that I would have to purchase a new phone from T-Mobile if I wanted to start receiving media messages. What??? I was told my phone would switch over with no problems!

I asked the T-Mobile Tech Specialist if they could issue me a new T-Mobile phone without paying for it and I give them my current phone? No that wasn't an option. I was told if I want to be able to use all my features on my phone I would have to buy a new one or switch to a different provider. This wasn't what the program portrayed to the consumer. I'm very upset and feel betrayed by T-Mobile.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I have been a T-Mobile over 10 years. Recently in December 2017. T-Mobile sent me a text message. Ask me to pay $688.65 for International Calls. I had never been make International Calls for years or My Wife joined me did not. Today I write this review to let other people know T-Mobile They have bad experience.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

We recently followed the ads for senior deal on cellphones, changing from Verizon to T-Mobile. First financially, it did not turn out to be such a great deal after all the phone exchanges. However, we still took the deal. Secondly - We have now been on two vacations to the Gulf coast areas of FL (2 different ones). In both areas we experienced trouble. We are now on Anna Maria (a barrier island off Tampa). This time, absolutely no service. According to customer service they are updating system. According to the locals, it is always like this. I have no confidence in their international service which we will try in the Spring when we travel to South America. Be aware, service is NOT as advertised.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Customer for 10+ years. Changed plan. Rep did a typo when keying in ss# and now can't access account. Rude store manager says to call customer service. Customer service says to call store. On phone for 2 hours and they can't figure out how to fix it. Changing to SPRINT ASAP. Would give them a 0 if I could.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I'm very disappointed with T-Mobile because their customer service is very bad. I received an email to call about my bill tonight, so I call to make arrangements and I was denied. I'm a loyal customer and I pay my bills and I'm very disappointed. I have a lot of dropped calls but I never call in and I should have call in regards to the dropped calls. I'm very disappointed!!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I have had the worst experience with T-Mobile phones. The first phone I received I could not talk or hear anyone and it dropped calls after 1 minute conversations. I went into the store and was given another new phone. The second phone was worse than the first phone. A phone was ordered by the rep in the store and had the wrong IEM number so that delayed my phone another 3 days. They want to replace my phone with a refurbished phone.

I feel I should be given a new phone because it is not my fault it is past the 14 days. The reps keep saying I have buyers remorse. I do not have buyers remorse. I just want a new phone. If you go into a store and purchase something new you don't want to leave or find out it is used. I have been with T-Mobile 11 years and will cancel this service and will get a refund for the phone. I have never been so disgusted with a company. I will be talking to the President of this company before this is over. I am a pissed off Samsung J-7 Prime User. Now the screen constantly moves so I cannot see images.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017 Upon attempting to switch back to Verizon after experiencing Poor Reception from T-Mobile it took T-Mobile 2 months and 6 phone calls @10-25 minutes per phone call to finalize my account knowing all along that my 3 primary numbers Were being serviced by Verizon. Their service was canceled through Verizon

Yet they still chose to charge my bank account Which is now in Dispute... These people are relentless and don’t take losing a customer for their POOR SERVICE... Too well. They become Parasites... That aren’t so easy to Rid... Consumers Beware.

They have become my part time job. This has been one of the Poorest decisions I’ve Made... They are either INCOMPETENT... Or Pretend to be to FRUSTRATE you to giving in to their Life Sucking Game and Squeeze a few extra bucks from you... Multiply that several thousand Frustrated Consumers... and these legal CRIMINALS... are Sucking hard working citizens of hundreds of thousands of dollars. A FORM OF EXTORTION. If I could get just three of you to understand my Frustration... I’ll be Happy. As a result I’ll pay the $170 and waste another few hours on the phone with a bunch of Nincompoops. And get these partners of SATAN... Out of my life. I will pray for your protection from Companies like this with their Ruthless Policies. Though I’ve never joined in a CLASS ACTION SUIT. I would be first in line when the Consumers wake up and get together in filing against this Company. That day is coming.

T-Mobile Company Information

wm6.walmart.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use