2.40/5
Based on 594 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

T-Mobile Reviews

4925 T-Mobile Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 7, 2018

T-Mobile has a good plan and also works seamless in Mexico without any additional charges. However, company has some service holes south of Green Valley, AZ which is a bit annoying. Verizon covers this area well.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Changed from Verizon at >$300 per month, 3 lines, 20G total data (heavy overage charges) to T-Mobile Unlimited 55, 2 lines, unlimited everything, $66 per month total. Have not found a weak area in the US, Mexico, EU or Indo-China-Pacific Region. We have 2 S8s BOGO but the plan now has 2 S9s BOGO.

Original review: June 7, 2018

It’s a good plan. The price seems fair. Coverage is good and the people I deal with are very nice. I had AT&T first but to experience, then Sprint. I really hated their prices.

Original review: June 7, 2018

T-Mobile is one of the best prepaid plans I've seen. Wouldn't change anything. The coverage is good. Only a very rarity to have a dropped call. The cost is very reasonable, too.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Family plans of 4 or more devices should cost $25/$30 per line instead of $40. The hotspot and the Alcatel tablet are a complete waste of money so I would not recommend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: June 6, 2018

I have to sat 5 month with this company and they maintain a 5 bar scale signal as other services who gave unreliable response. Plus a large GB mobile hotspot instead 10 GB.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I have had T-Mobile service for 7 years and I am pretty happy with them. It's great that T-Mobile has one good plans for over 55 seniors. I think this will really help out seniors out that are on a fixed income. Great phones to choose from. If having financial difficulties they really work with you on a payment plan. On the other hand, I would just like less dead areas with no service.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I switched from Verizon to the T-Mobile 55+ Plan. Great monthly cost savings, unlimited data, coverage everywhere, and reliable reception quality. Verizon provided reliable service, but was always cognizant of data usage.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I am very happy with our plan with T-Mobile. Of course there are dead spots just like other plans. But they offer a great plan with data. No worry using too much data either. And a great plus is Netflix included and T-Mobile Tuesdays.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Not happy with my experience with T-Mobile. They said our phones would work. They didn't. My daughter had to buy a new phone and I had to switch back to an older phone which is not working great.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Even though I don't have cell coverage everywhere I camp or even traveling over the mountain, I will stay with T-Mobile for one reason alone. One main reason that is. International service. I was not even aware until I traveled to Italy how amazing my options were to change my plan for a month and have the ability to use my phone for nav or whatever, everything really and not incur any additional charges beyond the monthly charge.

My husband has AT&T and whatever he paid for ran out in a day and he could not use his phone without huge usage fees the rest of the trip. Again when we traveled to Mexico and Canada, what a breeze, data and texting unlimited. The customer service is great too. For over 10 years now, anytime I have had to go in for anything, I am always offered the newest and better plan for the same cost or even less than currently paying. This is a big deal for me since cell companies and banks alike are notorious for giving handouts like new phones or zero interest etc to new clients while not doing anything to hold onto existing clients.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I sent my phone in for exchange because T-Mobile had sent me a defective one. My phone was received at their warehouse on the 14th of May. They lost my package and are trying to tell me that I will not get a new phone or compensation although I have proof from UPS that they signed for the package and received it. They are trying to tell me I'm just out of luck, and they are trying to make me responsible for their loss of my phone. I have the signature and the proof of delivery, but they say it doesn't matter. They are robbing me of my phone. Never, NEVER, deal with T-Mobile! I want my phone.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I have a friend who pay 50.00 a month due to being 50+. I called T-Mobile, asked about the plan and they only knocked off 20.00. I pay 100.00. Also the reception is horrible. If I wasn't locked in a 2 yr plan. I would switch providers.

Original review: June 5, 2018

The device is strong and durable, and I am happy about that. But not that I use all my data and which is supposed to be available on my phone, none of it works.

Original review: June 5, 2018

We have been using T-Mobile for 20 years and have had no issues. They are good company, they offer free text outside USA and customer service professional are always helpful.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I have been with T-mobile for almost 15 years and have been very happy with their customer service, their equipment selections, the cost and the great coverage of making and receiving calls. Great reception, no dropped calls. Great choice for a someone to make who is wanting to decide on cellular phone service!!!

Original review: June 5, 2018

I recently decided to leave T-Mobile. The service in some areas that I go to, through, around, get nothing in reception from T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon. Only AT&T seems to work. Hated to leave T, but I have to be able to use my phone.

Original review: June 5, 2018

T-Mobile is dishonest. Worse company I have dealt with in my 61 years. Thieves. Charge you for things they give you for free. Hold you hostage. 2 years and we are still not right with them.

Original review: June 4, 2018

This company it's a big scam. I have been waiting to have my phone unlock for over 5 months now. Don't be fool by them! Look for other carriers. I have been on the phone with them for over 5 months and for at least 13 hours, this is a waste of your money and time. Look for other carriers. They will hold you hostage with their lock phones. This is outrageous.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I wish my phone had a alternate, it's a bit testy on the software. And I go to Loma Linda, to go to the VA and I have no signal in a few areas. It sucks but overall still better than the competition.

Original review: June 4, 2018

We have been with T-Mobile for 20 years. Never had any problems with. They are very flexible and give us whatever we want. Good customer service.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Great plan if you are using your own WiFi for most of your internet usage. There is no plan which is a good deal but if you buy equipment from them you are locked in until it's paid off. I do plan to port out when I finish paying for my phone.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Good customer service. Biggest problem is the extremely limited data when roaming. Buying extra roaming data is extremely poor value, practically useless & worthless.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I have a prepaid plan. I bought my phone outright. The plan gives me 300 calling minutes/month, unlimited text, and 5 GB data. Data used to be unlimited, but they changed that this year and I'm unhappy about that.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I have used cellular phones since 1987. Started with GTE. However T-Mobile I started with them in 1996. I like the customer service. Phone reception is good unless I go into Carmel or Carmel Valley. Then I have no T-Mobile signal. Customer service tries extra hard to please but sometimes the agents located offshore tend to make lots of mistakes. They shouldn't use offshore customer service.

Original review: June 3, 2018

When we switched to T-Mobile in one of their local stores, the rep told us there would be no problem using our current phones. One phone was fine, yet another could not receive or make calls, despite texting and data features working fine. After speaking with customer service, twice in store, 3 times by phone, after changing sim cards, being told the same thing over and over (that towers in our area didn't work well) and after explaining that our other phone did, in fact, work, in our area, there was no solution but to upgrade our phone at our expense, in order to use T-Mobile.

(This solution was arrived at after hours of discussions with several people, through several departments - support, engineering, accounts, etc, each time with us needing to provide the same details over and over!) Needless to say, we are now switching back to the network we had previously, on which there was no problem with the phone. Amazing that a company was able to lose me so quickly and with such ease on its part.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Company is dishonest, refuses to disclose true cost of items and plans and is slow to respond to issues. Such as no signal. They also have a lot of dead zones in Utah!!!

Original review: June 3, 2018

I have been with them straight for 22 years! They valued me for being with them for such long time by giving me good discounted monthly plan and discount on new purchase phone(s). Amazing company, great monthly rate and amazing customer service!

Original review: June 3, 2018

I like T-Mobile and their deals, especially the T-Mobile Tuesday deal. I would like to see them offer a one time phone lost or damage forgiveness program, especially for long time members.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Good for world-wide coverage at a reasonable cost, however domestic coverage and speed are behind Verizon. However, overall, T-Mobile is a good value.

T-Mobile Company Information