3.3/5 (704 ratings)

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: June 3, 2021

Ok so I finally thought I could upgrade to s21 5g... so I purchased it and it came through ups. Which was fine. Then I opened my phone, wrong color, with no headphones, or charger box. Ok cool I called the customer service to figure out why the wrong color, turns out I have to send the phone back and wait 30 days just to get my right phone that they messed up on.. like ** nope. So as I'm getting ready for the night, I open the box up to see I have no box to charge it plus the smart people who work for this company, put a C to C cord so now I got not the right color, no box, no cord .. like why am I even with this company?? So yeah don't even bother.

Original review: June 2, 2021

Was offered a phone on promotion. Was told if I paid $250 that day the phone would be paid in full and no charges would be applied. 6 months later we're still being charged $35 a month for the phone that I paid off the day I bought it. This is now the third time we will be going to the store to correct this issue. I do not recommend T-Mobile.

Original review: May 26, 2021

I have repair ticket one right after one totally of 6 now and the same thing day after day with the same issues,. I have asked you complain to call me each morning so I do not have to call and complain about the same issues. I need to buy a new phone which I did and the same issue, I need to find another provider. The phone is new and was under warranty. Sprint wanted me to file a new claim which will cost me 50.00 to get service or a new phone. I have a Tmobile card in my phone and there is a sprint tower that is closer which they are shutting down. Sprint/TMobile claims they have more towers now than any other company (but not in Florida). They forgot to say that is working! (Ticket # **-- Ticket # **-- last 2 ticket numbers)

Original review: May 26, 2021

Although T-Mobile has great prices and benefits for customers, they have the worst customer service at the retail stores. The man with the pony tail at the Red Oak, Texas refused to give me a quick simple refund on some merchandise I purchased because he was helping a customer. The wait is usually 2 hours or more at that store and they don't seem to be very knowledgeable at the actual plans, as I was given inaccurate pricing and information since I transferred my service 2 days ago. They need to learn from AT&T about customer service.

Original review: May 24, 2021

T-Mobile ran an promo to receive free phones, via monthly credits for every old phone number ported in. The T-Mobile rep, confirmed our phones were eligible and ported the numbers for us. First bill was fine, showing amount for service only. Second bill included a charge for one of our 2 “free phones”. Subsequent follow up was told we weren’t told, though should have been, that our phones weren’t eligible for the free phone promo. In fact we were told they were. When you tell someone something that isn’t true, it’s called a lie. So we were lied to. Then not made aware until the second billing. The phones can’t be returned after 20 days. T-Mobile didn’t let us know of the original lie within 20 days. So now we are stuck with having to pay for the second phone and T-Mobile service for 2 years.

Further told the first phone wasn’t eligible for credits either. Rep vaguely hinted at losing that credit as well, so just accept the situation. Fully expect my reviews will cause me to lose all credits with no recourse, but needed to warn others about this free phone scam. T mobile has a huge list of companies that don’t qualify for porting which includes just about everybody.

Original review: May 21, 2021

This company will do everything it can to extract as much money from you as possible. We signed up as a 4 person business and had 4 years with them, but one phone moved off the account for several months, but we were still charged the same amount. I called to end the service and moved everyone off, but one person was 3 days late. So T-Mobile expected another month $164. I negotiated to half that amount, but only after a long back & forth with the rep and almost an hour of wasted time. The adjusted bill was paid promptly, but they still involved a collection agency. Fortunately, a simple phone call to that agency informed us that the overdue claim was rescinded. But T-Mobile still was spiteful in their handling. Avoid them at all cost!

Original review: May 19, 2021

T-Mobile offered a new phone promotion if you would transfer and sign up with T-Mobile. They have continued to break The original contract and charge for the Phone I received. They call it discontinued promotion. Watch your back with this group!

Original review: April 30, 2021

I switched from AT&T to T-Mobile about 8 months ago. I have to call almost monthly for service issues. Technical support has no help and do the same thing every time. I was suggested a cell booster which they do not provide and I had to locate one to buy. I still have connection issues with my tower and data is slow. My tower is only a few miles from my house and it has constant issues with needed repairs. I have used different brands of phones which I am paying for thru their company after suggested it was my type of phone. I am mostly bed bound and need reliable service for assistance when needed. My calls are delayed and calls come thru several minutes later after I have already hung up. Messages that I have sent to others have taken hours to be received. Documentation is not reliable or noted for review of my account. If I could put zero stars I would.

Original review: April 28, 2021

Been having a issue with voicemail. Seems a recent post confirm they know about it but they won't admit it. Get hung up on a lot and most of their reps don't answer anything, some just repeat same script. Ticket was made but ignored by them. Get several excuses on it i.e was cancelled, can't find it. Seems if they deny it or get you to give up calling having your time wasted it just fixes itself. The corporate office contact no better. Can't asks a question or get answer. Think customer deserve better.

Original review: April 25, 2021

I've had it. I have been with T-Mobile since I first got a cell phone back in 2006. Over the years, I always defended them when everyone else said that "they are a mobile service for peasants". It's becoming clear to me now that those people are right. Time after time, T-Mobile has failed me. Multiple times a day, daily, I'll have full bars (on Wi-Fi & Mobile) and texts will get the spinning wheel and not send. The other day, I got a text, from myself...that I didn't send. People tell me that my side of the line sounds muffled when I talk to them on the phone. I'm in sales and miss business calls because they simply don't come through.

I've tried and tried and tried to make this work. These issues really started about 2 years ago. To make things worse, they require $500 upfront for a new phone because they finance "up to $750". I called AT&T and they financed my phone ($1300) and got me a new line for $140 down. After calling T-Mobile to tell them I was leaving - they said that they couldn't do anything. I'm severely disappointed. Beyond frustrated. And will be vocally hating on T-Mobile to everyone that I speak to about phone service from now on. You guys failed me and lost a lifelong and loyal customer. Not that you care.

T-Mobile Company Information