1.94/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 22, 2018

4775 T-Mobile Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 16, 2018

I was continuously going into the T-Mobile store in Westlake about problems with my phone slowing down because of using too much data. Joe the manager convinced me since I do Rideshare for a living I should purchase a sync up drive for wi-fi in my vehicle to slow down my everyday data usage. It never made a difference and the price he quoted me would always be lower than I was billed for. This caused me to come back continuously to see what the problem was. I added storage for a dollar a month, just in case that might be a problem. Joe continuously strung me along telling me that the sync up drive would be cheaper because we added my business discount to my son's T-Mobile account and that would offset the price. He kept trying to convince me that it was best to keep my sync up because if I dropped it it would affect the price and discount on my son's phone account.

One day I told him that I wanted to drop the sync up but I did not want it to affect his commission for the sync up sale. He stated that he will put it in his notes that if I keep it for 2 more months he would reimburse me for it. He also stated that he will check into unlimited data for me and give me a call. 2 weeks went by and he never called. I decided that I needed unlimited data. I told my son to go to T-Mobile with me to do this but I wanted to do this because I still trusted him and thought he was looking out for my best interests. Joe hooked us up with the unlimited data but told me that the sync up which is in my name would affect this account if I dropped it. I have to pay the difference for the extra data so that is why I wanted to drop the sync up because it was not doing anything for me and I felt I was wasting money.

I received another bill after this that. Joe stated it would be $5.00 Cheaper for direct depositing my payment and it was still the same. I called him about it and he said he would look into it and call me back, which never materialized. That's when I knew I was really being taken for a ride. I went to another T-Mobile at Great Northern in North Olmsted and found out that Joe was being deceiving from the beginning. He should not have been going into my son's account because I was not an authorized user, in the first place. My son's account has nothing to do with my account. Joe has tech. ability but uses it to make sales and takes advantage of people with less knowledge. I don't appreciate that in the least bit.

I dropped the sync up and also found out that the store Joe is at is not a corporate store. All the time I was going there I thought it was. I will never step foot in there again. I advise all shoppers for their own protection to just deal with corporate run stores. The 3rd party stores are more sales hungry and will take you for a ride. I also would like to mention to T-Mobile that people you have running your stores like Joe have, are, and will continue to tarnish your reputation if you continue to let acts like this to continue.

Original review: March 14, 2018

On March 1, 2018 we decided to leave T-Mobile and port out all our numbers to another carrier. The reason was a coverage issue. We have relatives in DUMAS, TX, where we have to go to the edge of town to make calls. At home in CA we needed a Cellspot to make calls at home (Calls usually drop during handover outside the house). Immediately upon the porting of our numbers I received an email requesting the return of the Cellspot repeater from T-mobile. Every month my bill was around $ 180. Suddenly I received a bill for $ 286.

Hence, on March 10, I called to inquire about the reason for this. I could not understand the first person (India?) and requested to speak to a supervisor. She (the supervisor) informed me that I still had 1 line active with T-mobile. I told her that this is impossible and to cancel that line, as it is not used by me or my family. She confirmed that she would do that retroactively and put me on hold. Instead of getting back to me, I again got an un-understandable person. I hung up and called again after the weekend on March 13. Spoke to a friendly person named Kevin. I explained again that I had no knowledge of this additional line and that I do not even know that number and do not have a sim card for this, and hence will absolutely not pay $ 100 for a service that I never received. He offered me a $15 reduction, which I refused. This is not about the money. This is about not wanting to get screwed over.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I opened an account via phone in January along with 2 new phones. Before the phones arrived I called in. After 4 or 5 people and 1+ hour, they set me up for the return of the devices and forwarded me to someone who supposedly cancelled my account. 2 months later I received a bill noting I am delinquent and my account has been suspended. I call in, 1 hour and 6 reps later they credit my account and cancel. I have never dealt with such a fragmented customer service department, maybe other than Comcast. They sent me from person to person with each person doing one small step. I had to explain my situation to each person and give my account number, etc. Ultimately I only needed someone to credit the account and close my account for good. It doesn’t need a team and 1 hour for one customer. What the heck is TMobile management thinking to waste their resources like this!

Original review: March 13, 2018

On Mar 13, 2018 I tried to transfer two lines for their age over 55 plan for $60 all inclusive (unlimited data, talk and text and taxes included). All I got was bait and switch, a credit inquiry (I have very good credit >750) and asked me to deposit $250 per line. I'd rather stay with ATT. I know what I get from them. You are false advertisers and liars. Either honor your ads and fix this or be known as bait and switch liars.

Original review: March 12, 2018

After over 6 months of constant no signal, not able to call or receive calls (10yr+ cust) went to Verizon (ph works now), got a bill for 2 months and getting harassed daily for something I do not owe. I didn't have a contract and I'm using the same phone with Verizon without issues. T-Mobile was fully aware of the problem and even said that to give them a chance to update the towers around me (I live in a city), I agreed, the date came and went all remain the same, no matter where I was. Stay clear. Their standards are not the same as ten years ago.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: March 11, 2018

I have been a loyal T-Mobile customer for 15 years. In Nov 2016 I added my brother and his wife to a family plan that was I pay for 2 lines and the other 2 lines on them. The transition was difficult and for the 17 months now I have called in 1-2 times a month. At the end of every conversation I am assured that all would be well. Today I called and decided to hear what my rate plan was. Basically what I read on the internet of what my plan was supposed to be was different than what the automated service said.

So I spoke to the customer retention dept who informed me that I had been on the family plan but that at some point I cancelled one of the lines. Why if I had 4 lines that I wanted on a plan would I then go ahead and cancel one line to only pay for it outside of the plan. Where is the logic in that? I was told that the supervisor would be personally seeing to it that I was back on the family plan. I have little faith in T-Mobile and every month it dwindles even more. If their prices weren't so good I would have left.

Original review: March 11, 2018

I had service with T-Mobile for almost 10 years. When I relocated I noticed that the quality of service was horrible. No signal in my home at all (had to use WiFi) and unable to use the phone outside my home until I was closer to the highway. I continued to call T-Mobile and was advised that there were towers scheduled for my area. So I stayed and dealt with it. I had 5 lines in total. After constant calls, complaints, aggravating days, booster boxes were sent that didn’t help. Almost a year later I finally decided to look into another carrier. I switched all the lines to a new service provider and with the change, I traded all the phones for new ones and the new carrier gave me credit and/or Visa gift cards with an amount that the phones were worth.

Now, two of the phones were such a huge decrease in value I was embarrassed. Here’s why. My husband upgraded to an iPhone 7plus and the phone was snatched out of his hand one day and dropped, causing the screen to shatter. T-Mobile directed me to Asurion and with a $150 deductible, he received another phone- a refurbished one. What had me upset with that transaction was the deductible was not subtracted from the amount still owed for the phone he had prior that was broken and we still had to continue to pay for that phone, which we no longer had. When switching to the new carrier, the phone wasn’t worth as much because it was refurbished and the gift card amount was $37! But T-Mobile charged me over $400 with the final bill sent to me. Plus, one of the lines they didn’t cancel. The line remained open and then went into suspension for nonpayment.

Now during this time (from September through November) I would continue to call and ask them about the final bill (why I hadn't received it) and when will I see the charges for the service that I had to pay for. Well, I was told so many stories from, the service is in non-payment status so you have to pay the past due amount, restore the service and then request a cancellation (why when I ported the numbers?). Then I was told since I was a customer who opted out of paper bills years prior, I wouldn’t get one and would have to log into my account online in order to see the bill and pay it (well I can’t do that because when the numbers were ported, the online access was terminated). Then I was told I would get a bill but it would take about 2 months because the lines had to be taken out of suspension for nonpayment, then cancelled correctly.

So the supervisor that I was speaking with at that time couldn’t do it because he was not in customer service. So he wanted me to pay for the service to have it reinstated, then transfer me to customer service so someone in that department could cancel it. "Well, Anthony (that was his name), why am I required to pay for services hag I didn’t use? I don’t understand why I should pay for service after 9/28 when my lines were ported to another carrier on 9/28. It’s not my fault that your company didn’t do their part." He continued to tell me that’s the only way to fix the error. When I asked him why the service charges couldn’t be credited, he explained he was in a department where he could only accept payments, not resolve issues like mine and issue credits but he would note the account and get me to the correct department and to a supervisor.

Well he didn’t do either. Mind you, he was the 3rd person I spoke with that day and the 7th person I spoke with in total. When he transferred the call, no notes from him so I had to explain the entire situation again. It became frustrating. Finally a representative (while waiting for her supervisor) went through all the previous notes and did the calculations after seeing the errors and said she would issue the credits and give the “system” 10-21 days to send the final bill. So I waited. Now let me also mention that the booster boxes I received needed to be returned. The first supervisor I spoke with explained she would send me the boxes and return mailed but there’s also instructions on how to return them to a T-Mobile store if there was one close. Well, the store is in the same strip mall as the new carrier I changed to.

So I went to the store, my Husband and my Dad took the boxes, boosters and paperwork into the store that clearly stated the store would take the equipment. The salesman in the store stated that was the wrong procedure. But the T-Mobile document states this is an option. He stated it was wrong and he was the manager. After a few minutes of reading the paperwork (which included the steps that he would need to take), he admitted he didn’t know how to do it and since the account was closed, he didn’t know what to do. So we had to take it to UPS or the post office. Well, now over four months later, I get a final bill and a letter from a collection agency on the same day! The issue now is that the service was credited BUT, the charges for two of the phones that were refurbished are significantly higher than what the new carrier gave me for the phones.

Now, I don’t mind paying for the service and maybe a little for the phones, but one phone was over $400 charged by T-Mobile the new carrier gave me $37! That’s ridiculous. So when I spoke with the first collection agency rep I couldn’t pay for the phones because the Visa cards were in my Husband’s name and he was working. So I told the representative that we were leaving out the next morning to travel for a funeral and if I didn’t call back that evening, I’d call when I returned home. He was fine with that but I went ahead and paid for the service charges. We calculated them together but his amount totaled lower than mine, so I paid my amounts anyway. When I called back and paid for the phone charges that the new carrier gave me Visa gift cards for and the $37 (totaling $500 for 3 phones) the representative then became rude and told me I had to pay the remaining amount.

I explained to him that I wanted to dispute that because it was for phone charges for phones that were not new, I didn’t have any longer and we’re charged way too much. Now he said he’d do so but when I tell you his attitude totally changed it was like night and day. I was shocked and I told him that not only was he combative and rude but he was interrupting me and getting loud and I was not happy with how the conversation changed so quickly and I’m too much of a fragile state to have my buttons pushed. It seemed to me that he was saying things deliberately to try and get me upset & argue, which I was not going to do. I was dealing with the death of a close family member, 10 hours worth of traffic and although I was tired and it was late, I made sure I honored my end of the deal and called to make the payment for the $500.

Now I’m waiting to see what happens when the disputed charges are sent back to T-Mobile. I’m not paying for phones that were not worth what they’re charging. I think this is bogus and wrong business practices. Plus I failed to mention that the fee for the insurance that we had on the lines was not prorated. So even though I switched my service on the billing cycle date, not only did I pay for the current month, I had to pay for insurance for the next month as well. I’m paying insurance for a phone that I don’t have anymore? Really T-Mobile?

Now let me say, I’m paying more per month for the service with the new carrier. But that’s fine because my phone works everywhere. And I’m handicap so having a phone that works is a peace of mind that I don’t mind paying more for. My husband travels for work and has no issues; my parents always have service, which is great. My daughter also has service on the neighborhood and at school so I can always reach her. T-Mobile has horrible business practices.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I have a pay in advance data plan with T-Mobile for the past 4 years. All of a sudden for no reason my data was used up in a matter of a couple of days. Normally it lasted me a full month. I complained to T-Mobile shop and although the staff were very nice and helpful they were unable to help. They said I had to contact customer service. This is almost impossible. The phone rings off the hook. The few times I got through they were all promises, "We will open an investigation and phone you back in 72 hrs", I am still waiting. I wrote to their customer service. They did not even answer. I gave up. Don’t use these people. They do not care for their customers, if something goes wrong they ignore you. I suspect their customer service is based offshore. And they are only sweet words and no follow up. I would never recommend this company. T-Mobile are the worst.

Original review: March 8, 2018

Over 1 year ago my first visit to T-Mobile store, they check credit and I bought a iPhone 7 Plus. They asked down payment and I paid. And added extra $11 per month for upgrades and insurance. They confirmed my credit will increase if I made payment on time. I called them after 3 months and asked why not added Equipment payment to my credit scores, they said it will take at least 6 months. I called them last week and ask upgrade mobile (after 12 months).

They said I paid only for insurance almost over 12 months $11 per month and I should pay down payment $180 and pay $30 per month x 24 months. They were lied too much. So I paid whole amount and released equipment payment and stop insurance. Nothing happened to my credit score. And they lied me many times. I just lost my money and their service is the most worst in America and around the world because I have been over 20 countries and never ever had disaster service like T Mobile USA.

Original review: March 7, 2018

My wife and I have had T-Mobile for many years. Their service isn't the best, but it has gotten better. Wife's phone started bootlooping so, we went in to see what they could do. The woman opened it up looked around and said that it would be replaced for a $5 fee since it was insured. I was texted that the replacement had arrived and I should come in for the exchange. We go in and immediately upon opening this phone the chick says "Nope, sorry. This is water damaged". This phone has NEVER HAD A BATH! It does sit on a shelf (from time to time) in the bathroom while showering. This the second time that they have backed out of replacing a legitimately defective device. I am DONE.

Original review: March 5, 2018

The service is the worst I have ever had, never have signal at work or at home, texts when at home take 5 minutes to send, sometimes I have no signal at all. After all this I had a lapse of judgment, trying to get the new iPhone X ordering it from T-Mobile. An experience which should have been a good one, buying a brand new phone with your hard earned money, turned into an ongoing battle and honestly being robbed of my money that I have yet to get back (it's been 2 months since I sent the phone back). I ordered the phone in the store, they didn't have the bigger capacity iPhone X at the store so the woman there order it online for me and I was to receive at my house soon, I made a down payment of 554 dollars and after I would make monthly payments.

I had to reorder it a couple of times after that because for no reason they kept cancelling, I should have taken that as a warning sign but I didn't unfortunately. After like 3 weeks of waiting it finally arrives, the phone was delivered at my house while I was at work, I go to get it, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the over 1k phone came in a box just as small as the phone, no protection whatsoever on the inside, the box was wet (it wasnt raining) and it was completely beat up, as if somebody had send it all the way to my house by kicking it, and on top of everything, the phone inside was already on, I could hear it from the outside of the box, the iPhone box was as well wet, the iPhone inside was acting weird and not responsive.

That was before Christmas, I returned it a week after, a rep on a T-Mobile store told me I couldn't return it at the store since I bought it online. I received an email on 01/04/2018 by UPS that they delivered the phone. I have made approximately 20 calls to T-Mobile about getting my money back, and they all tell me it's about to go into my account, and it hasn't. My original down payment of over 500 dollars and the monthly payment of the phone is still going, T-Mobile is basically robbing me of my money.

Original review: March 4, 2018

After having T-Mobile for the last 5 yrs straight I’m ready to move on for good. These people are scamming. Every time I use my hotspot my internet is slowed down for several days after. I have T-Mobile One. Its unlimited high speed internet and hotspot is what I’m paying for but a tiny taste is all they are giving. #DataScams

Original review: March 3, 2018

I have been a customer for a long time. I have an iPhone 7 Plus that went bad. I went to my local store and they did the paperwork to replace it. They said it would be there 2/2/2018. It was there but because they messed up the paperwork I cannot get the phone they have there and now I have to wait until Tuesday. That's for days without a phone and that's only if they do it right. I called customer service and they could not help. I guess they don't care about my business. So I guess it's time to go to another company and change everything over to them. Verizon here I come.

Original review: March 2, 2018

You can pay your bill online and not get messed up and they let you know when it's time to pay and you can change plans when you want without a hassle.

Original review: March 2, 2018

Just got a phone hooked up with T-Mobile and within the first two hours got 27 wrong numbers that I had to block, then got 3 worm viruses that messed up the phone operating system. It appears to be done on purpose to get me to buy a new phone. Unbelievable disaster as this also happened with AT&T and Verizon wireless in the Sacramento Area. The entire Wireless system is a scam because it is worthless at any price. Calls dropped, phones are overpriced and employees are trained in deception and also on a commission which makes it much worse in deception. They get a bonus if they spin you into their programs, not yours. This creates lots of anger and anger management programs for the local police dept. Who also uses the network to spy on all users without their authorization. NO PRIVACY. EDWARD SNOWDEN WAS RIGHT ABOUT THIS CRIME CARTEL.

Original review: March 1, 2018

Changed over from AT&T for some great pricing for multiple lines. Had a few issues in the beginning being credited for the lines, but that has been resolved. Many apps to choose from for info on your bill & calls. For detailed info on bill credits you need to use a laptop, computer or tablet. T-Mobile is always looking forward on new technology and faster communications.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

BEWARE. T-Mobile's SyncUp Drive car router. It is defective DEVICE and T-Mobile charges much more for the device and the service than what you may be told about at the store. When I installed it in my 2017 Honda Pilot, it caused multiple error codes on a brand new Honda. I took it to the dealership (on a trip) to clear the codes. After arriving home, more error codes and the service department where I bought the Honda told me the device caused the errors, had blown a fuse and should be removed.

I didn't notice until several months later that I was being charged $12/mo for the device and a line for the service. The T-Mobile salesman charged me $26 originally for the SyncUp Drive but didn't tell me that they would charge me $2/mo for 24 mo plus $10/mo for an extra line for the device. When I called the support line they told me that I should have noticed the unexpected charges and only took off on month's charges. My recommendation is DO NOT FALL FOR SYNC AND DRIVE.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

T-Mobile SUCKS. I so much regret having given them any positive feedback in the past. Over the last 14 days I was reassured by all their representative that I was going to be reimbursed for a broken phone that we returned and they now state that they have no record of it Warehouse. Today their manager Yolanda informed me that I was not going to get the refund and it was my fault that they don't show it in their system or don't have it. And that I would have to eat the cost.

We return the phone to them as instructed and we were not told that we needed to get a receipt showing we returned it. Not once did they communicate via text or phone calls that they did not get this during the month of November, December or January. They waited 3 months to now come and charge my account on February 12 an additional amount of $378 that I needed for my rent. I truly hate those guys! And I will let it be known to whomever I speak to. I just finished posting it on Facebook. Their lack of proper customer service is disgusting.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

They don't give accurate information. Whenever you call they give different information. I spent all day just to transfer lines from one account to another and they said at end that price for the personal account is not what that was given to me before. You just can't trust any associate you talk to with T-Mobile.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

I work an hour from home and I take I75 all the way to work each morning. On my way to work, I will call my wife to talk to her while she is at work. On the way, I would drop the phone call at least 3 to 4 times. It wasn't uncommon for me to drop phone calls 8-10 times a day. That was just my line alone. If you include my wife's phone and my children, we would drop at least 25 calls a day. It was terrible and I only had the service for a month. I asked to be relieved of my service and return the phones. I was required to still pay for the phones and was not let out of it. I still canceled my service and had to pay for the phones which cost me a couple thousand dollars. My only advice is to stay away. I heard the service was bad but it was way worse than I could have ever imagined. On many instances, I couldn't even get reception at all. I would give them zero stars if I could. That's how bad it is.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Their high speed data plans run out before the 30 days are up, no matter which one you pick. Their billing is in 30 increments meaning your bill date changes from month to month and you effectively pay 13 times per year for service. When the high speed runs out you are barely able to check your email unless you have 2-3 minutes per email that you can devote. Connections drop and sometimes lag even when there is high speed data left. I could go on and probably use all 50,000 words, but I think there is enough here to refer anyone to another company. If I had options, I certainly would be shopping around.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

This is the third time this happened to me and always about the same months: I pay my bills each 10th or 9th of the month, depending on what day. (If it's a weekend, earlier). Somehow, January and February always create a problem. This has happened in 2015, 2017, and this year. They always send me a notice that my account is overdue and I have ignored them because they somehow always find the check (my bank sends payments). From the 9th, they somehow finds it on the 22nd!

Three times already, they cut off my connection. We go through all the rigmarole of me sending copies of documents from my bank. And as always, the payments were sitting somewhere in someone's office somewhere in the many offices they have. My problem is; WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ALWAYS THE VICTIM OF THEIR INCOMPETENCE? I have written to them to CORRECT their system, but as I stated, this is the third time and I am getting sick of them! I have missed many important calls and I cannot access my phone list! I am moving to another carrier when this ** is completed! If you can move to another carrier!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

I went to T-Mobile on 2/15/18, and got 2 iPhone 8 Plus, and the total was $1402.10 and they debit my card account and extra $1402.10 without my authorization, and been trying to get my funds back and keep getting the runaround, and they will not release my funds back to me. I am canceling my entire family service and will go to Sprint and get new service & have retain attorney for a lawsuit. STAY AWAY FROM T-MOBILE, BAD FOR BUSINESS! GO TO SPRINT OR ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Apparently ‘unlimited’ to T-Mobile means ‘very limited’. Don’t believe that their unlimited plans will give you unlimited 4G speed. If you upgrade to Plus 1, for another $10/month, after 10 GB your unlimited 4G becomes 3G. ie Limited. If you join their Plus 1 at an additional $25/month, unlimited means that after 50MB, you are bumped to the end of their users and slower 3G. In other words, ‘unlimited’ becomes limited even for your upcharges. I’ve always thought the definition of ‘unlimited‘ meant ‘without limits’. Not to T-Mobile!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

We switched from our previous longtime mobile phone service provider because T-Mobile had a program for unlimited phone, text and data for 2 users that was to be half the cost of our previous carrier (Verizon). We signed up on December 9, 2017. We immediately had dropped calls and areas of no service here in the Leesburg and Tavares Florida area. After repeated problems we decided we could not live with that unreliable service so we switched back to our previous provider on December 14, 2017. They have billed us $88.33 for the 6 days because they are charging for a full month past the time of the discontinuance of our service, or nearly a month and a half.

We did not call them because it should not be necessary to make calls to get them to provide the service they contracted to provide us. They are claiming that it is our responsibility to contact them and inform them of the problem so they can try to fix it. I stated if that is so then it is just as much their responsibility to contact me to check and see if I am receiving their service and getting what they are billing me for, which of course did not happen. They refuse to agree to any adjustment and of course, they wield all the power to report it to the credit bureau and negatively impact our credit rating. We have the option of formal dispute thru arbitration as per their contract terms but that costs $200.00 to the consumer which is not practical for an $88.33 charge, of which I would have no problem settling for $35.00.

I just want to warn people of their one-sided practices and their process to shaft the average user while they do not live up to their end of the contract. So BUYER BEWARE before starting anything new with T-Mobile. We have gone back to Verizon at about twice the cost but we have never had a dropped call or area of no service in those same places in Leesburg and Tavares Florida.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Where to begin... When we first got T-Mobile we asked them several times if we would have service in our area more than once. Then they "yes" so we continued. Got home nothing. No service. We were doing the Lion King dance trying to send or receive anything. Called them they said, "Oh we will send ya a service booster." Got excited. Waited a week. Finally got it, got it set up. Again nothing so we decided to keep it. We did get good service in town and was a good price for that time. So... we have been with them 4 years and we were just getting tired of not having service so we switched to Cricket which I love it so far! Actually get service where I have never gotten it before!!! Love Cricket! But now they want to charge us out of the Wazu for a phone plan that was ** to begin with. I would advice not to go with T-Mobile. They suck!!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

T-Mobile has a great front-face. It's unfortunate that the actual T-Mobile personnel that actually deal with actual consumers like you and me are rude and unprofessional and almost without fail are more interested in sticking a customer with unneeded goods and services and unnecessary "hidden" fees and other financial penalties.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

After 5 years of great service we moved to a location where there was no service. After eating 6 months for a tower, we changed to U.S. Cellular, who has a local tower. Called mid December to cancel and was told, "Ok, we will cancel Jan 1." I received a bill [as if service was continuing] in Jan. I called and was told the cancellation did not go through but now it will. Got a bill for one [of two] phones. Called again. Rep claimed could not access my account [no pin] and told me to go to store [53 miles away]. Store did manage to give me a copy of statement. Tried to access online, however denied access as phone number now deleted. Finally called and spoke with rep who accepted $515 as final payment [of course], I believe, including 2 months which should not have been charged. So. after 5 years of good service, the last experience is such that I will use tin cans and string before returning to T-Mobile. Very sad.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

What I really like about T-Mobile is that they always find a way to keep me connected even if I delay the payment. Very satisfied with the service. I been for many years with them with same phone number.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I live close and go into the store when I have a issue. They help in a matter of minutes. I have not needed to go to the store anymore because I haven't had any issues in quite a while. I'm very happy with my service.

T-Mobile Company Information