T-Mobile

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have paid nearly $5000 in bills for 8 months. They cut my phone and won't even discuss my over charging until the past due amount is paid. I pay it and then they act like they want to help and always tell me that my bills are incorrect but too many problems were found and their team of specialist who deal with this stuff will call me back. No one ever calls me back and the process begins again. I know where and what the problems are but never can seem to reach anyone that can fix it. I have 6 lines which I did not ask for. The 6th has never been used or activated. Several times a month I ask for it to be cancelled, it hasn't yet. I'm always told if I cancel anything I cannot despite it. I'm also told I can't make plan changes with past due amount owed. I am only late and have past due amounts because I'm always disputing my ridiculously high bills. They are always supposed to be under review.

I get charged for payment arrangements I have never made and changes I never make. How can I make plan changes when my bill is always past due? It's a giant scam and you then are held hostage!!! My identity has been stolen and it's almost impossible to recovery​ from that. So just changing carriers is not an option for me. No one can ever seem to help and they should be held accountable for this!!!

Everything started back on Black Friday. I call to switch 2 of my lines to the Galaxy S7 Edge offer. I was suppose to pay $200- after trade-in in my old LG G4's back them. The representative didn't inform me that the devices needed to be paid in full. So when I got the bill next month and saw the charges I call then and I paid $132.7 for each of the G4's that I return in order to qualify for the offer as I was told back in December 16, 2016. After a couple of months of no changes on the bill I call again & the said that I needed to change to a different plan in order to qualify which at that point I as then to be switch to the new plan. After calling them every month & been told every month that the issue will be fix I was told today that I didn't qualify to the offer because I was out of the time period. I talk to more than a dozen customer service over 5 hour on the phone for this issue to never been resolve.

It's really amazing how T-Mobile just took it upon themselves to go into my bank account and remove $70 for phone service that I do not have. The account was canceled within the 14 days that they require. I never received the SIM card... I never received a refund for The Sim card that I never received... And then they charge me $70 for service that has never been used. And the icing on the cake is, I have to wait and see if they think I am entitled to my money back. Then a refund will be issued, IF I am entitled for a canceled account. So now they have my $4.27 for a SIM card that I never received and $70 for a CANCELED phone line, that has never been used. #CorporateTHIEVES.

The bill for my husband and I had mysteriously gone up to $750, there's no way I was going to pay that when I had no clue why. I called and was told that I could pay $207 and then we could set up a payment arrangement. Called back a few days later and was told that I had to pay $451 and then we could set up a payment arrangement. When I asked why all of a sudden the minimum payment had changed I was told I had previously been given false information. I told them there was no way I could outright pay $451 and I could only pay the $207 that I had been told I could pay only a few days prior.

They would not work with me for a payment arrangement of any kind. This is not the first time this has happened to me with this company, when I first got a phone with T-Mobile I was told my bill would be a certain price, 2 months later that price had doubled. Obviously this company has a communication issue. I have canceled my services and will not be going back, and honestly they probably have the worst cellphone service of any other company. Back to Verizon I go!!

I have had nothing but problems with T-Mobile. The fast-talkers at the store promise you good rates but when you get the bill, there are additional charges and never ending overbilling issues you have to deal with. Do not ever buy any of their "promotional items" because if you try to pay off a balance or end service on a promotional device, they take months to get everything cleared off of your account thus allowing additional charges. I would not recommend T-Mobile to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

I had been a loyal T-Mobile customer for over 12 years and due to no job had to cancel service on 3-26. When I spoke with a "personal team member" I was told that my final bill would be just under $300. When I canceled my overdue was about $183 + my handset charges of $114 = $297. I had to sign up for the free phone service and wanted to bring my own phone but to do that I had to unlock my phone with them. The gal gave me code that was good for 30 days and then phone would lock back up.

I had my number ported over to TracFone so I could use my phone. When I canceled service I was told I would have no access to service or account info (which I think is bad cause you can't watch what they're doing on it, can't read anything associated with the cancellation and you can't check previous bill amounts). That is why I got a 60 min. card with TracFone. This would last till I got my free service started. When I spoke to Brian (team member) originally I told him as I had any money coming in I would pay on that balance. Within 2 weeks I have paid $95 which should have lowered it to around $200. I never got a receipt for either payment. I never got any online or paper bills. I called twice to talk to Brian about the bill and asked for them to have him call me... nothing. I called last week again and had mentioned about not getting the receipts or any bills and one showed up the next day for $401?

I don't care how the gal tried to explain it to me today, I'm not stupid on math. They charged me for another whole month of service after I canceled service because she said it takes that long with the porting of a number (bull, as it took TracFone less than 10 min). She said the gal that gave me the code should have told me this. Not my problem. I wouldn't have done the TracFone thing if I had known this. They tried to charge me for a cell spot that I had already returned (and originally was told it was free, mine to keep). Haaa. Instead of treating me like I was the loyal 12 year customer she spat on me and gave me measly $10 credit.

All thru the years I occasionally had to call in over my bill amounts cause something was charged that shouldn't have been. So this is not new with them. Watch your bills closely people!! Whether it's $1 or $100 they will try to get it cause someone messed up. I had thought about going back to them cause they do have good reception everywhere, but this just showed me how much they care about their customers.

False buy one get one free phone offers: T-Mobile is currently offering a buy one get one free offer on the Samsung Galaxy 8 phone with a cost of $750.00 per phone. And of course, once you attempt to take advantage of the offer, you find that suddenly you must "qualify" by having the correct T-Mobile plan. So I did this all in store and it was confirmed that if I made the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy phone I qualified for the buy one get one free promotion. But...

T-Mobile (after you've decided to purchase) then tells you that you must pay for BOTH phones up-front but you will be able to "redeem" the rebate within 24 hours of your purchase. Not true! After the 24 hour "waiting period" you are able to go online and request the rebate but you receive a message saying "thanks for your submission" and once T-Mobile has verified that you qualify, you will receive a pre-paid Mastercard in the mail in 6 to 8 weeks! So I now have to "trust" that I will qualify even though I already went through that process and hope that I receive the 750.00 rebate.

Also, the rebate expires in 4 weeks from the date of purchase. So if I don't receive the rebate in 4 weeks and try to make a claim, will they tell me the rebate has expired? A real bait and switch if you ask me. This practice should be illegal! Rebates should be made in a timely manner or at least within the rebate expiration term and with assurance that it is confirmed once you complete the online rebate process.

My daughter is currently working with the Peace Corps in Peru. The FamilyWhere service is unable to locate her. When I spoke to T-Mobile support they indicated that this service is no longer supported internationally. This is when the service is needed most. T-Mobile never communicated this to the public and didn't change their service charge when it was discontinued. Everybody should really reconsider using this service and T-Mobile should reconsider its unethical business practices.

About a year ago I had another phone added to my phone bill which I didn't purchase. I found out that it was my daughter that had purchased the phone and she said that she traded it in through the jump program as an upgrade. So I didn't believe her because I was paying for her old phone and new phone. I assumed that she bought it for one of her friends. I even went to the store to ask them about my bill but they never said that she had signed up for the jump program and gave me the baffled look.

So, a year goes by and there's a fee on my bill and I called to inquire about it and they said that it was from the jump program because I didn't upgrade my phone so I have to pay the difference or something. So now I remember what my daughter had said a year prior so now I'm wondering why they left the old phone on the bill also. So I called and she said not to worry about it that the bill will automatically adjust itself at the end of the cycle and to callback then. The next thing I know is my phone is off, before the billing date, because of this additional $160. And now I also have three reconnect fees for three lines.

Of course I won't be paying it! I will be signing up with a new cell phone company, and I WILL contest it once it hits my credit report, and I will let everyone know on Facebook, Instagram, and by word of mouth, about this scam that they got going on. They did me a favor. Now I can get a brand new phone from another cell phone company who'll provide better customer service. It's sad that they gotta lie to people to get the commission on selling a phone. And their boss allows it!!!

I ordered a prepaid phone with accessories over 3 weeks ago. I paid extra for overnight shipping. The sales rep failed to tell me that one accessory was back ordered. Someone created the shipping documents even though the accessory was back ordered. It still has not shipped 3 weeks later. I have called repeatedly. I tried to get them to ship the rest of the order and just cancel the back ordered item. They refused. Every time, I am told the order has not shipped, the order cannot be cancelled because someone created the shipping documents.

Today I called again because they overcharged my account twice! Yes a duplicated overcharge which almost overdraft may account. The order still has not shipped! No one will refund it. I had to cancel my debit care to stop future charges. Now I have to file the disputes with my bank. This is a nightmare! My bank told me to call them to get the authorization code that this company used to charge my account so that my bank could credit the money back. Well guess what! They refused to give me the code! One rep hung up me. One rep kept asking me for an account number which I do not have because I never got the phone. One rep told me they didn't know how to look up the order number. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? How can this possibly be legal? Buyer beware!

T-mobile has got to be the worst provider, customer service there ever was. I have been on hold for 1 hour trying dispute a charge. I left them after 12-1.2 years and they are trying to stick the shaft to me.

I got this company for the last 3 yrs. I pay ok money when I started but later on my bill was over 300 monthly. I'm NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO NO ONE, worst company I never had, lose my last bill. They send to Collection for no reason, when I say, "Give me few days. I'll pay it." DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY... NEVER. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER.

I had plan for mother's day and ordered new Samsung S8 phone and while ordering T-Mobile agent confirm it will get delivered overnight so it will be delivered before mother's day. But later I checked in email it says it will deliver in 5-6 business days which will be later than Mother's day so no point of getting it. Every time I tried call tracking department they did provide false information and fake promises. They ruined my mother's day plan. Complete unprofessional, irresponsible so I decided to return all the items back when I receive next week and get my money back. I will never recommend anyone to use T-mobile. Had terrible experience with them.

I walk in to check why my phone doesn't ring sometimes and a poor signal. Their employee tried to sell me an iPhone 6 and he kept saying because I have been with them for 11 years I get free iPhone as he kept saying, "You don't pay nothing" then he brought a contract. The phone would cost around $950. I didn't sign and he wasted 1 hour of my time as he was going back and forth to the manager's room. Now he said I can get a discount on a tablet. I said, "I don't know how to use it but I will go home and ask my son or daughter if they like me to get it for them". So he said, "Let me give you this free sim card and you can come back and decide to get the tablet we can use it."

I never came back and the bad news was on my next bill he already put a new line or new phone number and they bill me for it. I said to myself what a scam. I feel like I been robbed and I called to stop the scam and charges for a line that I have not ordered and I never used to find out later that it still there after 10 months. I never cross my mind that they would do that to a customer to increase my bill as if six lines is not enough. My youngest daughter didn't have a phone but I am paying T-Mobile for a line that I didn't know of for almost one year. I called them saying what good it got me the first time I called if the scam still there on my bill. Do I need to watch you and my bill every month and they don't go back in credit more than two months. Now it's time to go to AT&T or Verizon

If I could give 0 stars I would! This is the worst customer service experience I have had ever. I called to change my service from Sprint to this! Glad I didn't!! So long story short I refused the SIM cards when they mailed them so never activated the SIM cards and they still went and charged me the first month of "service" and called so many times to get a refund and after the 5th call they told me that they could refund it because the service was active since the day I called to change service!! This is BS since I didn't not accepted the SIM card!! So never never go T-mobile!! They are the worst!!! :/

They lied to me about their promotion. Claiming T-Mobile ONE No Credit Check part of the 2 Lines for $100 promotion. Now two months later they said I can't enroll in auto-pay because they need a credit check to enroll me even though I paid 200 dollars to sign up with no credit check, because I didn't want my good credit to get affected. I can't get promo because I'm not in auto-pay. Do not believe anything they tell you over the phone.

I have been with T-Mobile for 8 years. Never had a problem with them until recently. My husband and I decided to conjoin our lines. The retail sales store employee said we would save money so we decided that I would go under his plan. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! When they were transferring my line to my husband they never transfer my device over to his plan. They said they send an email to me but I never got it. Asked them what email they had and it was completely wrong. So I gave them the correct email. Waited for email NEVER GOT IT. Called back and the email was still incorrect! Gave 10 different customer service rep my email and not one could get it right, even when I spoke word for word and very, very, very slow for the rep and not one could get it right. Started getting upset because no one over the phone could do their job correctly so we went to a retail store.

At the store the girl said that I have to pay the full balance of the phone because I never completed the form they send me thru my email. I said, "How do you want me to compete something that I never got?" She then told me I could do installments on the phone but I would have to call over the phone. So I called customer service again and they said they could not do installments. This company does not care about their customers and clearly do not know how to train their employees correctly.

I been dealing with this matter almost 2 months later because they still can't do their job correctly. The employees in store and over the phone will say ANYTHING to get you out the store or to get off the phone with you. I use to recommend T-Mobile to everyone but not any more. After the headaches of this very poorly run company gave us, never again! Will be taking our business to Verizon. And EVERY TIME I asked a rep for their name just for a reference on who I talked to they would somehow forget their own name.

Con artists must need training for this kind of deception. Beware "specials." They lied about the phone I had to purchase after the "new guy" said he couldn't unlock my Verizon phone. I asked for a phone/tablet with an IR blaster and was blatantly lied to about the J7's ir... There is none. Then I asked about unlocking the device if things didn't work out. Oh no problem, as the con showed me the app for unlocking. I purchased an expensive phone outright, in spite of the attempt to get a payment plan on it. Later, when I tried to unlock it after a billing dispute, guess what? Now I'm stuck with a phone I PAID FOR BUT CANNOT USE.

The con also included a special offer on an access point, which they insisted was necessary for connecting my laptop. The special was a third of the price, only good if I got it on a monthly payment plan. Soon, after the misleading app they had installed on the phone didn't tell me the data usage statistics, I needed yet another plan. Mysteriously, after 2 weeks, I was told that the other plan offered more data and my access point became useless. I asked, "What the hell?" They told me the phone was now the ap!

I had emphatically asked if the phone was not able to be an ap for my laptop and was told at the time of the ap sale that the phone was not capable of anything but 3g... then it was. After 2 weeks, no refunds AND the special rug was jerked out, and I now owed full price on the worthless ap with the T-Mobile sim card. I've filed a complaint with the BBB on these liars. I'll be forced to buy another phone because I bought the Samsung J7 from T mobile's lying cons. I'm being billed for service I didn't want and well, look elsewhere for a good cellular provider (oxymoron).

A device Galaxy S6 was set up on a lease which all my other devices are not and this whole time it was on a lease that expired in March and the remaining balance owed was $157 and change. I was offered to pay the taxes of $12 and change and I can get the lease extended for 9 month with a monthly installment of $16 and change. I gave my card over the phone to do so and apparently it was my done because they had to email me a form to authorize to payment which I never received. So I called again and they wanted my card again. I said, "No can I go to a T-Mobile store and make my payment in person" and I was told yes so I go there April 22 paid $425 which included the taxes on the phone for the extension, my last due AMOUNT and the remaining balance for the current bill cycle... after taking the cash the store tells me, "Oh we can't apply it. We don't have access. You have to call customer care."

So I called customer care right after I paid and was on the phone for over an hr and they couldn't help but they understand and see my payment and they will fix. After going back and forth and being on hold the lady said, "Ma'am we do apologize for all the inconvenience and I was able to have my supervisor waive the remaining balance owed on the phone and you at a zero balance." So come May 15 when my payment is due I owe for the current bill cycle no more phone. Well that was never waived liked promised and I received a call from T-Mobile that if I don't pay my last due AMOUNT of $140 that my service will get disconnected so I called and again they want me to pay the taxes which they foo see I paid already in cash.

If not they offer an option where I don't have to put any money down but instead of paying the $16 installment for 9 months like they offered it going to be $54 for the 9 months for the past due amount which makes no sense and I cried to them asking can't they just waive the taxes so it shows I paid and put notes so on May 15 I can pay my current balance of $311 plus the $16 for the installment and they said, "No" so I said, "Cancel my account" and they did. So now I owe T-Mobile a past due of $451 and change which will go to collections because they failed to help me. All I wanted was on the May 15 pay my current bill and the installment for the phone. I was willing to still pay even after I promised that the phone will be waived and I owe nothing on the phone.

Consumer Increased Rating!
i finally got the rebate issue sorted out through Tforce. they were the most responsive and although not all reps were as helpful. the last rep really looked into the details of my case and he discovered the phones were shipped to the Texas warehouse which does not handle trade-in phones. They should have been shipped to the Pennsylvania warehouse. the shipping label was created by the store rep so I was clueless. No one else spotted this earlier and most of them kept saying the phone did not arrive within the trade-in window. The rep was also super helpful solving the "Finding my iPhone" feature on issue.

In the end, he was able to credit me back the rebate credits.

Now, one issue closed. the cell phone service is still terrible. will keep tracking it down and see if they can do anything about it.

W. W. of Orange, CA on

Original Review

We switched to T-Mobile last year and our overall experience has been horrible. Nothing positive so far! 1) Carrier Service. We experienced constant call drops and terrible connections in Orange, CA area (used AT&T/Cricket before and had never experienced anything like that in the same area). I called customer service multiple times and they escalated to Engineering most of the time. The tickets were closed every time without any responses. Later I checked in with them and they said it was a known issue that our area had bad coverage. What?

2) Rebate. This has been the biggest nightmare. We traded in 3 iPhones (2 iPhone 6 and 1 iPhone 5s) to get the iPhone 7 for free. 6 months passed by. There was no rebate showing up. I called customer service and they can't figure out why. Then I followed up multiple times. Every time, I was told a different reason for the rebate denial. The iPhone arrived late in the warehouse (I showed my shipping box receipt that helped stop that). Late they said we claimed a free phone in our account (Hmm... We had 4 lines so the store rep asked us to take advantage of that on top of the Free iPhone trade-in deal).

Then last time, a rep from the loyalty department said one of the phones did not turn off the "Find My iPhone" feature. The other two iPhones did not match the model number (IMEI). Seriously? 1) All the model numbers were entered by the store rep. 2) We were never aware we had to turn off "Find My iPhone". It has been 9+ months and there was still no credit yet. They have escalated to another department. I suspect they will continue kicking the can around. So frustrating.

3) JUMP Service. We were charged by the JUMP service without us knowing it. We had to cancel it manually. 4) MyT-Mobile Website. When we joined, the T-Mobile website was not functioning for more than 1 week. The store had trouble processing our rebates on the website. We had to keep trying for couple days until we registered our phones.

Not sure if T-Mobile has any internal process on on-boarding customers and basic steps in customer service. There was no follow up loop. There were at least two cases that the rep said he will follow up in a week and no call received from him. The operation seems to be a complete mess and there was no unified/consistent experience. I regret we have made the switch to T-Mobile and will try to get out of this as soon as I can.

I have been a very happy T-Mobile customer for over 10 years. I have two lines and buy all my equipment at T-Mobile. HOWEVER for the last year April 2016 to May 2017 my coverage is terrible in my home and at my gym one mile from my home. If I go to the gym 20 miles from my home in Garland great service. I intend to make a formal complaint every 3 days until they put up a new tower!

I left T-Mobile after years of service. My bill was almost always wrong and I was frequently spending hours on the phone with poor customer service reps who "sometimes" fixed only a portion of the inaccuracies. I also REPEATEDLY complained that I never received a paper bill to go over items one by one in order for them to adjust my account and make it accurate. (I did not always have access to the internet which was a normal response of theirs). I finally left and went to AT&T. I was shocked when my final bill came and it was hundreds over what it should have been. Once again, I insisted that they send a paper bill so I could dispute any inaccuracies.

During the first call about my final bill, we went circles again about my accurate long term address (I NEVER received paper bills that I asked for). I agreed to pay $100 because I knew I did have a balance, just not the amount they claimed. They also stated that until I received a bill, I should continue to make a payment of "something" even $10 in good faith. The next month I paid $50 (still disagreeing with the full amount and NO statement in the mail). That was in April. It is now May and I am getting daily calls from a collection agency for T-Mobile. I explained to them that T-Mobile said that I as long as I made periodic payments until we could straighten out the final amount that I was all set.

After receiving relentless calls from this collection agency, I keep trying to reach T-Mobile but continuously get a representative in the Philippines. When I ask to speak to a representative in the United States, I either get a combative response, hung up on, or circled back on hold to get back to a rep from the Philippines. I do not want to keep making "good faith" payments as they put it, to never get reimbursed for over payments and it is apparent that I will never get a paper bill so that I can accurately dispute the bogus amount they are billing me for. What are my options?

T-Mobile customer service reps will say anything to make a sale. When questioned on a program for over 1/2 hour, I was assured at the final cost to participate. Two years later, they claim the program never existed in that manner and I am stuck with hundreds of dollars in additional costs. Don't trust their reps. They will not be honest. Their job is to make a sale--no need for honesty.

The sales guy appeared to be very Intelligent about the service and products. But I have figured out most of what he says is bologna and pretty much lied to my boyfriend and me about everything. He talked us into switching phones that should have been a great upgrade. NOT!!!! I had an LG G5 and he had a iPhone 7s. We both now have Samsung Edge and it SUCKS!!!! Not only do the phones we have suck, the service goes out in the middle of Knoxville for absolutely no reason. We hated Sprint, but Sprint was so much better. And now this month, our bill has went up 50 bucks even after we cancelled one of the 4 lines we had. Nothing but issues since we have switched. So do I recommend T-Mobile, HELL NO.

Order was placed on 11/24/2016. Switch 4 lines from AT&T to T-Mobile. Get $200 per line, got 2 iPhone 7's free with trade in of iPhone 6. One iPhone 7 Plus traded in iPhone 6S Plus $100 charge. One iPhone 7 Plus for trading in Samsung Galaxy 5 and $100.00 charge. It took 6 months to resolve some issues. Rebates of $200.00 per lines were initiated, approved and cancelled countless times. One Trade-in iPhone 6 was lost by T-Mobile. One person doesn't know what the other person is doing. Went thru at least 10 Supervisors without success. Totally disorganized and incompetent! Billing issues not resolved and not understandable!

Customer service and cell service is horrible. I changed from Verizon to T-Mobile for the unlimited data and for the wide coverage it was supposed to have. I live in a 24-story high rise in downtown Bellevue, WA and I'm on the 22nd floor. I had such horrible reception right from the start. They told me I should get a CellSpot which will act as my own tower. I installed it, and although it helped, I still had horrible reception.

After four months of calling, testing, and spending hours of my time with troubleshooting, they said the CellSpot may be bad. They shipped it to me. Not only did I get one, they accidentally sent me three! Now they expect me to bring them back to the store. I told them I'm not doing that as it was their mistake. Then they said the only thing they can do is to send me labels to print and adhere to the boxes. So I did that and when I asked when UPS will pick them up, they said they won't. I have to actually deliver them to the store for them. This is horrible customer service all the way around AND horrible cell coverage. If you live in a highrise DO NOT USE T-MOBILE.

I am a T-Mobile customer for at least 11 years and I always appreciate the customer service from T-Mobile. Unfortunately, I got a bad experience recently. I went to the T-Mobile store in San Antonio TX get a new phone and I specifically told the sales rep that I don't need the JUMP program. And as you can guess, it appeared on my bill the next month and they won't take it off. Then last November they had a promotion If I get a new Galaxy that I would get a FREE tablet. I asked him if I had to pay anything else. And she said no. The new Galaxy was to replace one of our old phones. Well when I got the bill I not only was charged for the tablet, then 75.00 a month on a tablet phone line, then I was changed for a 4th phone number for the new Galaxy!

It's been 7 months and I am still having to pay for that tablet and the line. The first few months when I called to get credits they said credits will start within a few months, after that time passed they started saying the promo never existed, I was never offered a free tablet!!! I had great phones and was happy with my old phone plans, once I decided to upgrade because I saw the free tablet promo it all went to **. They even took me off of my phone plan, I was on 80 a month and 10.00 for each additional. It went to 270.00 plus and all I wanted was 4 lines. When I signed the projected thing, she said "don't worry, this is before the promotions." It should have been 120.00 for 4 lines. I can't wait until I can pay for all of the devices and then leave T-Mobile once and for all. I even pay an extra 40 a month because I don't trust them and won't do auto pay. Go somewhere else, they can't be trusted and will switch plans and add items to your bill.

I am so annoyed with the additional fees that T-Mobile is charging me. So far this year the fees has been $480.00 of which T-Mobile has waive $180.00. This is the worst customer service I have experience in the 5 years I have been with this company. I don't understand how the attorney general is not investigating this company for gauging consumers with these excessive fees. I will no longer be recommending T-Mobile to my friends or my clients. This business practice being enforced by T-Mobile is deceptive and criminal. I will begin my process of looking for a new carrier for my children and myself. As a father of five children, I can't and will not do business with a company that is deceptive and overbilled their clients.

Hi everybody! I am a customer of T-Mobile for a long time. Last year (June 8th, 2016), I saw a BOGO (Buy One Get One free) of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on T-Mobile and I called the Customer Service to join. The Customer Service staff add my information and after everything is done, I just went to the T-Mobile Retail Store to get 2 phones (1 I must buy and 1 for free) and I must register 2 new number (for 2 year contract). Everything was done. No problem. But the problem is just happening this month. When I see my bill increasing 60 usd than usual. I contact T-Mobile and asking them. They answer me that "it was because the T-Mobile stopped the BOGO program!?!?” (WTF).

When I signed the contract, it means I get the BOGO program until I finish 2 years agreement. Last year, I insisted them for me to pay off the phone (and I continue to keep the program) but they refused, they just told me to continue for 2 years until the program finish. But now, they stopped the program and ask me to pay FULL MONEY for the phone. Are they correct? They do not have the right to stop the problem without letting me know, right? So, everybody who has the same problem like me, please pay attention about the ** promotion of T-Mobile. They are cheating people so much.

Also I have problem with my 2 Iphone 7 of T-Mobile when they give me the promotion of changing Iphone 6 to Iphone 7 for Free. Actually, it is not free (but very expensive). I chase in my brand new Iphone 6s with the cheap price of 260usd only. And I must pay the FULL PRICE of Iphone 7. I know I was cheated by T-Mobile but it was my faults because I didn't read carefully. It was a good lesson for me to know a big Lie of T-Mobile. They built up their company become big by lying people.

Sorely disappointed in customer service, once again. We are victims of the T-Mobile scam of adding random charges to our bill. Charges customer service cannot explain. After a 32 minute call the rep filed and told us they would contact us regarding the issue. Crickets. We were never contacted and no correction was made. This isn't the first time this has happened. We spend almost $300 a month and are happy to do it, we just don't like getting played. The practice of big companies not allowing customer service email is shifty. The reason companies employ this is so nothing they say is in writing. We need to push back on this practice as it is unethical.

T-Mobile Company Profile