T-Mobile Reviews

T-Mobile
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.62/5

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: July 28, 2020

T-mobile does not have a plan that includes free conference calling! They charge .01 a minute for this service. During COVID-19 most people are working from home & this service is FREE with all other carriers except T-Mobile. IF YOU ARE WORKING FROM HOME DO NOT GO WITH T-MOBILE!!!

Original review: July 20, 2020

I get paid once a month. When I switched to T Mobile, I was told to call 611 and they can adjust my due date. This is now my third month of yes it's changed, yet it is not. It still shows the original due date and continues the auto draft 2 days before the due date. If you talk to Tmobile about switching, if you can hear their voice, you know they are lying. Can you hear me now?

Original review: July 18, 2020

Yesterday the service stopped working on both my phone and tablet at the same time. Since this has happened before I guess it's time to speak up. The service didn't work even to make phone calls to T-Mobile customer service.

Original review: July 14, 2020

I had T Mobile Lines for My Business And I have been with T Mobile about 4 years. Before COVID-19 pandemic start I called them and I request my business stopped running and I asked them, "Should I freeze or canceled line?" They give me about Time and hold collection. After June my business still down and they cut my service for nonpayment.

I like to say their business want to sell stuff or not but they don’t have to leave people on the halfway. Want to talk supervisor several times. They didn’t get back to me. Finally they called me and pay some amount. We going to keep your service for 2 weeks ETC. Finals I don’t have any phone line about 2 days so If you running business you have to work company when you have hard time have to share your hard time with you. After 4 years fee bill couldn’t pay they don’t even want to service to you. Make sure your money goes to right place. Nonstop Limousine Team

Original review: July 10, 2020

Since the Tmobile/Sprint merger I began to experience regular outages of service that would last for hours. I would receive text messages hours after they had been sent. Internet was constantly being throttled to lower speeds. So, I decided to port my number to mint mobile and not continue my service with tmobile. I contacted tmobile and asked what I needed to do to port my number. I was told that my account was in good standing, service would end on July 5th & I was given my account number & pin.

Today July 9th I attempted to port my phone number to Mint and it wouldn't go through. So, I called tmobile and the rep said that they can't port a number from a deactivated phone (this is a lie) & I would have to pay $75 plus a reactivation fee. I refused & after her speaking with her manager she agreed to turn my service back on for free so I could port the number. I call back Mint, the number still won't port. I call tmobile, the new rep tells me that I cannot port a number until I pay the current balance of $77 for the cycle beginning July 5th. I explain that it is impossible for me to have a remaining balance because I pay month to month & my service ended on July 5th in good standing.

After a long hold he gets back on & says the past due amount is actually from January. I explain again, that I pay month to month, at no time has tmobile said that I had a past due balance & I was specifically told that my account was in good standing. Another long hold, he comes back & says the charge is actually from February. I disagree. His manager comes on & explains the charge is actually due July 24th. I again explain that I don't want service, I have always paid upfront for service on a month to month basis meaning that a payment due on July 24th would provide me with service into August. He puts me on hold. At this point I begin to question why I have been given 5 reasons for this mysterious charge. Manager gets back on & says "oh, I see now, the charge is actually from May". I was lied to for over an hour.

Original review: July 2, 2020

Make sure they show you a coverage map before you buy their service. My coverage from home to work is minimum. When I'm at work I only get one bar when my coworkers who are on Verizon have all bars. They say it's because I work in a metal building. I say BS when we are all using the same tower. Not real happy with the service. Hoping they will let me out of my contract so I can go to a different company with more coverage.

Original review: July 2, 2020

What a joke your company is... One person after another is dumber than the next. I sent in my trade in phone 2 months ago and your warehouse people lost it, can't find it, probably stole it and I've been on the for the past 2 months trying to be nice and at one point crying out of frustration. I'm supposed to get a rebate card to clear up my Sprint Bill and NOW sprint has sent me to collection!!!! WTH!!!!

Why did I even switch!!!! This is completely unnecessary stress in my life with full time working and taking care of 2 kids trying to run a house. I've spent countless hours with this "expert" that "expert" reassuring me that it will be the last time I have to call. I'm ON HOLD RIGHT NOW and she's apologizing telling me this will be the last time I will have to call and sit on hold for an hour now and now I've been disconnected in the transfer to the next department. DO NOT BUY TMOBILE!!!!

Original review: June 30, 2020

I've been with Metro PCS for several years now and never had an issue until T-Mobile took over.... I've been working from home since the second week of March due to the coronavirus. I have been making conference calls pretty much on a daily basis since then until June 1st when T-Mobile blocked my conference calling. And when I called customer service I talked to five different people. Three reps and 2 supervisors, one supervisor hung up on me and nobody else could explain to me why up until this point I've been able to make conference calls but now you're telling me it wasn't included in my plan and I have to pay $10 more a month to have it added to my plan...

One supervisor told me there was a glitch in the system and now that they're aware of it I won't be able to make the calls anymore unless I pay extra for it.... Full of crap. T-Mobile sees that a lot of people are working from home and found another way to charge their customers more money to do it... Once I find another carrier they will no longer get my money....

Original review: June 26, 2020

Called to get support for Alcatel Joy Tab. Rep was no help and hateful. I should have stayed with AT&T. Hope T-Mobile goes bankrupt. They are thieves as well as rude. Their goal is greed. One of the worst experiences in my life. They care nothing about their customers.

Original review: June 24, 2020

I have been satisfied with T Mobile service, but the T Mobile location at Park & Preston in Plano, TX is a disaster. I took in my new iPhone 11 (purchased at this location) to transfer data from my iPhone 8. It took 8 HOURS! Yep. 8 hours. And they failed to transfer a telephone number correctly. It took 3 people, including a manager who had no idea what he was doing, to transfer the data. My advice, go to another location if you have to use T Mobile. Avoid this location at all costs!

T-Mobile Company Information