T-Mobile

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Back in November, 2016 for Black Friday, T-Mobile offered two "Free" lines, as described on their websites. Every since that time, they have been charging for the two free lines, $40 for each line. I need to call every month for them to remove the charges. They sent me an SMS stating that they had a problem and it was going to be fixed. Today, 3/31/2017, I am still being charged $80 for the two lines. How much does it takes for them to fix this? There are three family members that have the same problem.

I have been a T-Mobile for several years. They advertise Unlimited Talk, Text and Internet. That's a lie. there's actually a limit on the "Unlimited" service. T-Mobile charges after for data after your Unlimited Limit. Really? Now they advertise "Unlimited Unlimited" service. Nope! There's still a limit on the unlimited unlimited service. Their customer service is even worse. They promise to replace non-working phones, but all they want give you refurbished crappy phones that don't work for very long.

I pride myself on researching a company before I get involved and sadly I failed to do it with T-Mobile's Freedom from carrier program. It's a scam. They get you to send in your phone and then steal your phone and claim that it's no good. My phone was less than a year old. They lied, stole my phone and left me holding the early termination fees and no phone. Stay away from this company!!!

T-Mobile billed us for insurance after we opted out. This was a business account so for the past two years they have billed us $12 x 3 (phones) = $36 a month totaling $864 for insurance we specifically declined. The monthly bill went directly to the accounting department so the error went unnoticed until now. Their only solution was to reimburse us for 4 months. If you sign an opt-out that should be binding and we are looking into this further.

I have been with T-Mobile for the past 6 years. Every time I visit a T-Mobile store/call customer care for a rate plan change, I will be taken by a surprise one way or the other. Their representatives at the stores are not fully equipped with the information. They have half knowledge on what they are doing and just want to sell some stuff just for that 15-30 minutes and they wipe off their hands. Once the customer goes back home and realizes that something went wrong, call the store about the complaint/issue, they don't even bother to give the info over phone. You need to go back to the store to get it rectified/resolved.

Coming to this T-Mobile One (Taxes Included) Plan - they say that we save money by moving this plan - But that is all TRASH. They cut down all the offers that are already there previously (on T-Mobile One Taxes Excluded) and finally you see that next month's bill - You will faint. So please be aware of this fact, compare your previous 3-4 bills (that were on the previous plan) before moving to T-Mobile One (TI) plan. You yourself will know the difference and pain.

When it comes to the customer service - either on the phone (when you dial 611) or when you visit a store - it's a BIG PAIN. They promise you something and in reality it's totally contrasting. Also when you make any account changes, 1st thing that you are going to lose is the Data on the phone. These guys are so careless to even see that they activate the data plan on your new service that you have opted for. Every time (almost 6-8 times) I have made account changes, I have lost my data while in the middle of the road. Had to call 611 and they simply say "We apologize for the inconvenience" and simply move on... I have to make 6-8 calls (each 30-45 minutes) to explain the changes that had happened.

I went to a T-Mobile store on Feb 11 2017. I have received a Text msg regarding a free Samsung tablet. I spoke to STEPHEN ** (CSR) and he wanted me to move on to T-Mobile One (Taxes Included) Plan. Towards the end of the conversation, he said I would receive the March Bill for $177.78 (which is $2 less than the Feb 2017 bill). In reality when I have seen the March Bill - it came up to $246.74. When I tried to call the store and speak to the store manager, she wants me to come into the store for resolving the issue and cannot do it over the phone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

I am not getting the monthly rebate on my phone as promised. I also am not getting the money I paid AT&T when switching. After submitting the final bill from AT&T it should take 8 weeks to get my refund. They now deny it. There was also a deal to trade in iPhone 6 and get iPhone 7 at no cost over 2 years by the month. I still have not gotten anything.

T-Mobile, time after time, has attempted to con me out of my money. They charge unauthorized and excessive fees every month. When I call, each customer representative lies to me and tells me something completely different. On top of it, the representatives are rude and disrespectful. I have to call every month and stay on the phone with them for hours on end. I don't recommend them at all - you're better off paying more for a better phone company in order to avoid the headache and the fake and dishonest service of T-Mobile. The WORST phone company OUT there.

Crook customer service. I have a family plan with three lines. I wanted to add another line in my account. After talking to customer service associate 4th phone was added and I was told everything was all set. To my utter surprise, the fourth line was opened with a new account. To fix this problem I had to call T-Mobile every month after receiving the bill, and every time associate assured me that the 4th line has been merged with my family plan, but not really truly done. And T-mobile created annoyance including my financial loss. I had even worse experience before and I had to complain to Attorney General of Massachusetts to resolve that issue.

I just wanted to say that I have worked retail for quite some time. I've worked at two other major cell carriers as a sales person/manager, and also at a very large internet service provider. One of the biggest reason I chose T-Mobile was because of their customer-centric focus and CEO's attitude against the practice of treating customers like dollar signs. I'm very upset with the way that I was treated and that no one will take ownership of the problem that was not caused by me. I was placed on hold 3 different times while the representative looked into the issue, only to be cold transferred to another unsuspecting agent. I spoke with a supervisor who also did the exact same thing to me after he was frustrated that I wanted a decent resolution to my problem. I have never experienced anything like this before; frankly I'm shocked at the lack of ownership or care from the people I spoke with.

On Sunday, March 19th 2017 after 14 months of not taking advantage of my JUMP! On Demand feature, I finally decided to upgrade my new phone. I was pretty excited about the LG V20 and was looking forward to getting the phone as soon as possible because of a trip I have planned later this week. I considered venturing into the nearest store but because I'm handicapped and without a vehicle, traveling to a store entails a special bus that has to come taxi me around and the time slots available usually leave me waiting for quite some time.

I called in to the sales department around 6:00 pm pacific time and was able to complete my order for the V20 in about an hour. If you were to pull the call and listen to it, I explicitly asked for overnight shipping multiple times. She said that shipping would cost 24.99, which I agreed with and asked her to proceed. When it got time to pay the charge came to only 6.99, and she told me that overnight shipping must have been free. I pulled up the email to sign the documents and looked through them quickly, where I saw the charge for 6.99 shipping. I glanced around and couldn't find any information on the shipping other than the cost; there were no details about the logistics of the package.

About 20 minutes after the call was over, I called back to make sure that insurance had been added to the phone, and I also wanted to double check that things had been done properly. They hadn't. UPS ground had been chosen for my order on accident so I asked for it to be fixed. They told me it couldn't be fixed and that there was nothing they could do. The only way I'd be able to get a phone sooner than that would be to go into a store, where they would be able to remedy the situation. I spoke with a supervisor who said the same thing, and eventually got frustrated with me, put me on hold, and cold transferred me somewhere else.

The next gentleman was trying to be helpful, but he also said that there was nothing he could do. He did tell me that if I went into the store that they'd be able to fix things. He was nice enough to credit me 10 dollars after spending 2 hours on the phone but that did little to resolve my issue. The next day I called the store near me to see if they had the phone in stock and if they could, in fact, fix my issue. They said that they would be able to fix things so I reluctantly called up the local Tri-Met handicapped bus service and scheduled a pickup. I also had to setup a return trip, the soonest was 1 hours after the drop off.

When I got to the store and started to explain the issue, I was cut off before I could even finish my story. The manager told me that she already knew that there was nothing she could do to get me a phone today. I asked if she'd please try, that they'd told me if I came into a store I'd be able to get my phone today and simply refuse delivery of the one that would show up 7 or 8 days from now. Customer service had told me that if there was an issue, the store would be able to call them and resolve things. She did eventually call care, and they agreed with her in that there was nothing they would be able to do for me.

I decided to call back into care because I know that there are exceptions for everything and that if someone with authority really wanted to, they'd be able to fix this. The first person I spoke with agreed that there should be a way to fix this and to give him just a second to try and figure things out. He then cold transferred me again while I was on hold. The final two people were kind, and both seemed like they genuinely wanted to help. The last woman I spoke with seemed to try and find a resolution, but it seemed like her supervisors weren't really giving her any options.

Later that night while speaking with T-Mobile through their Facebook page, I received a call from their executive response team. The gentleman was kind and helpful, promising to personally have a device sent to me with overnight shipping, and that it would be taken care of early in the morning on March 21st. I was told that because of the special circumstances, I was to be credited 20 dollars and that I would need to grab a UPS label to send back my Note 5. I was to receive an email with the order information and tracking number sometime in the morning. As of 7:15 PM PST I have not received an email. I asked T-Mobile's through Facebook and Twitter if they'd be able to help me out, and there were no orders or notes created regarding the conversation I had with the gentleman on the phone.

With all of the issues going on, I should have written down the extension he was calling from and his name. After our conversation I felt content about the resolution and really believed everything would be resolved. While talking with T-Mobile about the phantom tracking number, I was browsing the website, looking to pick up some Beats and protection for my phone. I noticed that the LG V20 went on sale and was about 300 dollars off. I have obviously not received my phone at this point and wanted to take advantage of the sale.

I found out that I would need to essentially refuse the shipment, wait until it was received back at the warehouse, and then Reorder (if it was still on sale) so that I could be charged the sale amount. This is absolutely ridiculous and I am EXTREMELY frustrated. I know that my account isn't a big name account with a large MRC, but I'm still a customer - one that was an advocate for T-Mobile up until this point. I'm at a loss for what to do now, none of this makes any sense.

I switched over to T-Mobile One for a few months because I had a trip to Europe and they have unlimited (3G) data in Europe with T-Mobile One. First, the service was better than expected in Europe. I really can't complain about this part. Next, once I got home (USA), the service was terrible. I would constantly have to reset my phone settings over and over to try to find any signal at all. It was an unlimited 4G plan, but I never used more than a 1 GB data in either month because it was impossible to get service.

I am going to back to Europe in the summer, and was planning to keep T-Mobile through that trip, but it was literally like walking around with an iPhone Touch because of how poor their service was. I decided to switch back to a different carrier exactly 2 months after starting coverage with T-Mobile. They were supposed to be the "uncarrier". No fees for cancellation. I placed my order on 12/9/2016, received my SIM in the mail and activated service on 12/16/16. I canceled the service on 2/8/17 and they sent me a bill for the entire next month, charging me for 3 months of service, when they even discontinued online access to my account immediately at the 2 month mark. They sent me harassing letters where they threatened to contact collections agencies to get the extra month of payment.

I called them and explained that I had only been a customer and utilized services for those 2 months. They said they understood, but that because I hadn't ported my number over on 2/7/17 (1 day earlier), that a new billing cycle had been activated and must be paid for a full month. They charged me $81 for a month, where they didn't even allow me access to services. When I called, they told me that logic and rational meant nothing because their policy is to rip people off whenever possible (my words, their policy). After complaining, they told me that they could meet me halfway. They would offer a credit of $40 off of a bill of $81, that I never received services for.

I tried to explain that halfway, isn't charging for 1 month of service (or half a month of service) when you have access to an account for less than 24 hours in a billing cycle. This is a terrible company. I expressed my dismay at their poor business practices, and that my plan (originally) was to switch back to them in June for 2 months over the summer (while back in Europe). Instead, now I'll just get a European sim card when I arrive and do pay as you go over there instead. Beware of this company. It's horrible.

I would have given 5 star service if my process from switching from AT&T to T-Mobile would have been smooth. I went into the retail store yesterday (everyone in the retail store was great including the rep that helped me). He had to call into credit/activations to resume an account that I previously had. I ported three numbers over (which were all voice lines) and I had a tablet which needed a new number, the activations rep ported all numbers but put my wife's number and assigned it to a data line, then cancelled the number and replaced my tablet with a new number. By doing so she cancelled the port that was completed successfully, and sent my wife's number into Limbo.

Several calls with the Number transfer center each one of them tells me they will escalate it and I should have my number back within 4-6 hours. It's been over 8 hours and still don't have it. First rep told me that he's escalating it, but never did apparently. 2nd rep I spoke with at 10pm last night assured me that by 4am the number would be on my wife's device. 6 AM this morning still nothing. Called back and spoke with a rep Luis who said there must have been a technical issue and resubmitted another ticket but promised me my number would be back in 4-6 hours. Definitely not holding my breath on this one as apparently all T-Mobile knows how to do is lie to customers! And make matters worse they didn't even offer me any compensation for their mistake! Shame on them!

I can name countless occasions with T-Mobile. First of all, if you are with another carrier PLEASE, I REPEAT, PLEASE DO NOT SWITCH TO T-MOBILE. The connection was/is so bad.. They said with two lines my bill would be $135 but my first month's bill was $263??? I have a iPhone and J7. Purchased the J7 straight up full price ($239) put $414 ($730 retail) on iPhone. How we owe $956 8 months later?? Mind you they cut the phones off a month ago at $710. But it leaped to the new amount.. They don't care. I will be contacting Fox News and the BBB.. They are a rip off. STAY AWAY!!!

5 days ago I went in and asked to pay off everything, I was changing companies due to poor coverage. Paid what they stated 295.00. Couldn't close the account due to have a signal booster that needed returned. Today I attempted to return the booster. Surprise, I'm told I owe 200 more dollars because the phone was "on another screen in their computer". They rang everything up, I paid the money they requested. Asked for the phone to be unlocked. 25 minutes in the store on the phone with customer service, then they tell me they can't, so it's "been lifted to a higher level". I said "close my account, forget the phone unlock". I want everything with T-Mobile terminated. Surprise, another payment of 240.00 dollars will need to be paid for your "business account" bill.

Apparently they can't get everything to be paid at once, or accept my signal booster because it needs to be mailed. Pass the shipping bill onto customers?? What, that doesn't make sense. I am so frustrated with T-Mobile, their surprise bills, company protocols that aren't helpful to customers and the poor coverage. At this point I will discourage any of my friends, family or anyone I come across from doing business with these (surprise Germany based company) ever again.

Went into store to get a SIM card. Sales girl talked me into utilizing the IPad promo (two free IPADS for the price of $1.11 tax per month with unlimited data), that was in December. I've had to call every single month! First to get the charge removed for cost of IPADs, then to get data charge removed. All of a sudden my card information is not correct in their system and I get a text message about fees and penalties. They've been withdrawing just fine for the past 13 YEARS, but now my info reverted back to an old card?!? Give me a break. I've been with T-Mobile longer than the CEO/COO! Never go to a brick and mortar store!

They keep switching me over and over to reps. Then can't get honest answers from them. Liars!! Scammers. Don't return money that is in account. Now can't find account after I transfer service. Hmm coincidence???

My experience was terrible with T-Mobile. I switched from AT&T and they told me I would be reimbursement my final payments to AT&T. I did everything they asked me to, and all they do is give me a runaround. These people are terrible. It's been more than a month since I've sent my phone I had with AT&T to them. UPS said it was delivered on the 8th of February and they are saying they haven't received it. I sent my final bill 3 times and they say they got it and few days after they call to say they don't have it. I would never recommend my worst enemy to move over to T-Mobile. These guys are out to rip people off.

My Phone does not swim so I was faced with replacing my Samsung S5 that I owned. I currently have 2 S5's and a tablet with another carrier. The promotion at Costco was Switch 2 phones and 1 tablet, "Unlimited data with direct pay" and the bill would be $100.00 including taxes. I would be responsible for the monthly of $15.00 for 24 months for my new Samsung S7!

The kiosk men gave me the sim cards necessary to adapt (I own them) my other S5 and tablet. I changed the SIM cards and voila we were in business. NOT SO! After 4-5 trips back to the Kiosk and many phone calls to T-Mobile I am using my Buyers Remorse Clause! First call was to attempt to get the new SIM card phones compliant with TMobiles systems. The technicians asked "whose phones are these"? "Mine." "No who is the provider". "Verizon"... "Oh these phones are not compatible with our system". "What!" I went back the next day to the Kiosk and they assured me that with some minor changes the phone would be a go. Yes it was. No it wasn't. We could not sent texts with pictures or receive texts with photos. The problems continued to mount.

The second call to T-Mobile a Marcia was Very and I mean Very nice welcoming me to T Mobile. She would send me a welcoming text to attach my last bill so they would take care of it! Mentioned that our old phones would get up to $250 credit towards a new phone, on and on... and to go back to the Kiosk and all would be taken care of as well as the bill...

Well on thing led to the next and I was back at the Kiosk with the old (Verizon) phone. The Kiosk finally realized that nothing they did would make the phone compatible. I said "give me another Samsung S7 and we are good to go". The price changed from $15.00 a month for 24 months to $ 24.00 a month, and the most they would give me credit for my "old phone" was $45.00!!!

At this point I was 1 day past the Buyers Remorse period and when I called TMobile they conveniently would not do anything and seemed to not have the notes on my account promising to pay my last Verizon bill. I escalated it until I was blue in the face but to no avail. The best deal would be for them to take care of the first 3 months and I would be responsible for the remaining 21 months.

"Great" I said "you Guys are good you pay the first 3 months at $15.00 and I am responsible for the next 21 months". "Uhh no sir the 21 months will be at 24.00 a month. The initial deal is off the table." So I said "TMobile is not going to honor a new client with the deal that they lured me in with. I think that is called Bait and Switch". "Well sir I am sorry you feel that way". I said "that's not the point. The point is that when I signed up the boys at the Kiosk said my old phone would be compatible but after 4+ trips back and forth to the Kiosk they threw in the towel and I get the short end of the stick". At this point I have been duped by TMobile and am in dispute of the contract. 15 days in and under dispute. Wow another indication of the Corporate mentality that is get the new customer at all costs and then when they are not looking "stick it to them"!

I recently wanted to change my plan with T-Mobile only to be told that since I have a "Jump!" lease, I owe either the remainder months' lease payments and then return the phone, or pay the remainder months' lease payments and an additional 166.99 to purchase before I can change my phone plan with T-Mobile or even if I want to cancel my phone service with them. I don't want the phone and am returning it, but they say I owe over $307 for future lease payments.

The T-Mobile store I got the phone and plan from told me that I could cancel the lease anytime, no obligation to purchase, and when I went in to talk to a manager about the issue, I was told they don't have managers at the T-Mobile stores. T-Mobile store at 10831 E. Foothill Blvd, Suite 102, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, (909) 948-7162. They disabled my online account, so I can't even send them a 30 day notice of cancellation as they request in the phone contract.

FYI -- There is a class action suit against T-Mobile for the lease fees they still want when you return the phone to either change plans or to cancel phone service with T-Mobile. The T-Mobile Hidden Fees Class Action Lawsuit is Moshe Farhi, et al. vs. T-Mobile USA Inc., Case No. 9:16-cv-80580, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.

I had called a T-mobile store. Independence Plaza Selden NY 631-320-1440. I called this store so many times before someone finally answered. I asked if they had a signal router in stock and she told me I had the wrong number. Then when I called back she picked up the phone and hung up 2 more times. Then I used a different phone number and she answered, and told me I had the wrong number again. I told her it is a T-mobile device signal booster she quickly said they didn't have any. A min ago she didn't know what it was. Now this store is 2 miles away. They might have one but I have to now walk there to find out because of this person whom does not know her job. Thank you. My service over the phone with T-mobile customer service was excellent.

I switched from Cricket to TMobile 2013. But ever since I switched to Tmobile it has been horrible. I have 5 phones and threes line on my account, have paid off two phones. Unfortunately, I called Tmobile rep. to report to them that they are still charging, the lady told me that I need to continue paying so I can own the phone. Have already pay for the phone, but she told me that I should continue with the payment to own the phone. Tmobile is a disaster, is not good at all. I wish I never switched to Tmobile. I will not advise any of my friends, household, relatives or my enemies to use Tmobile. I'm really angry now cause I see no reason why I should pay extra money on the phone.

I was given 4 different amounts for my down payment. Then charged a higher price from my checking account. Next day air delivery and it's been 4 days that they have had my money.They advertise they will pay all your phones off with the other company. But if you have the smartphones they make you downgrade in order to go with T-Mobile. The two sales people didn't know what they were doing. It went from $342.00 to $529.00 then $561.97 was the price I didn't know about. Still have no phones 5 days now. THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. T-Mobile needs to train.

Tmobile is among the worst of the worst cell carrier. I've had them all and they all have one thing in common: money, money, money, bad service, bad service, bad service. They advertise unlimited data but they forgot to tell you that it is not unlimited. They decide to throttle you at their convenience. My bills were unbelievable. I was supposed to be $40 a month for everything on two phones. My minimum bill was in the 200s every month. I have a hotspot that is totally useless. I have nothing much more to say except stay away, beware. I went back to Metro Pcs. That is the best buy for the money service is. Unbelievable. $70 a month for two phones one with 1 GB data, the other with 4 GB data which is more than enough for me to use. I am just waiting for the day where all cell phone companies have to give their services away because of their greediness.

I have a business account which offers 4 lines. I have my daughter and granddaughter on this account. In September the local store had a promotion. It was if you get a phone or iPad that qualify, all you had to do was have the account open for 24 months and you would be credited back for the price of the phone/iPad every month. My daughter took advantage on a Saturday and sent me on Sunday. She got a phone and I got a phone and IPad. We have had to call or go to the store about the bill every month since. I found out today that our phones don't qualify and I will have to pay $15 more each month for my iPad. Is there a lawsuit pending?

T-Mobile has poor customer service. It doesn't provide a good network for the amount of money paid monthly, and the family deals are extremely expensive. The customer support lies about rates. They charge a certain amount one month and increase charges the next. Overall, a lying overpriced cell phone carrier company.

Consumer Increased Rating!
T mobile stepped up and did the right thing. I am now happy and the resolve was mutual for them and myself.

I suggest if you have any issues with T mobile go to the Facebook team!

Christopher of Pasco, WA on

Original Review

Recently we were looking at some family plans. I started with my carrier T-Mobile whom I have had service with for well over 5 years. I was not on a contract.

When we started looking into these plans T-Mobile would NOT let me keep my phone number which I have had for well over a decade, they would allow me to switch and go to the family plans as long as I would relinquish my number. Now all the carriers are coming out with these family plans for around $30 a month per line for unlimited services and I have been paying well over $100 a month for years.

I went to a competitor and they had no problem with me keeping my phone number. Of course if you have any "equipment contracts" they must be paid off before you port your phone over to another carrier which I promptly did. T-Mobile starting sending me texts about the family plan to my phone after I went into the store and they would NOT allow me to keep my number (I don't think it was coincidence). When I called T-Mobile of course THEN I'm a Platinum customer and they want me to speak AGAIN to an account representative and I politely told them there was no need as I have already done that, and they were unable to provide the customer service I required which was to keep my number. REMEMBER I was NOT under contract.

This morning I called T-Mobile to make sure that all service was cancelled and to make sure that all was paid. Well guess what one day of service is NOT prorated contract or not and they are charging me for a full month service as my phone was ported one day after (or so they said)... "So you're not going to even prorate for 1 day of service to a Platinum customer who you refused to let me keep my number and you had first shot to keep my account and who is currently not under contract"? The answer was "NO we are billing you for another cycle" which cost me well over $100.

I'm disgusted by how T-Mobile will offer NEW clients the "WORLD" but not offer existing clients the same offers they extend to new clients. So I hope this review cost T-Mobile 10 fold of the money of what I feel they stole from me. So let's get to the phones. Samsung Galaxy 4 worked just phone but kept saying error of memory full. Well phone said 92% available. Of course the T-Mobile sales guy said "outdated" "you need a new phone" which I reluctantly did (a flip phone would be fine for me) and was sold a LG4 which took me several days to get operational.

Now a while ago I had an Otter case which I dropped and broke. I went into the T-Mobile store which I got the LG4 from like 8 months prior. Of course the answer was "we don't carry that phone or accessories any more. I suggest you get a new phone as the one you have is outdated"... My response was this is a new phone. Frustrated I stopped at a repair shop in the mall... the fellow behind the counter says "call Otter" which Otter promptly replaced the case at no charge (BTW Kudos to Otter). Do you think my T-Mobile guy would have told me, no he wanted me to buy another phone. I ended my call today with T-Mobile after some 15 minutes with a 4 letter word followed by T-Mobile. No customer service, no wanting to keep existing clients.

I move from Verizon to T-Mobile to lower my monthly payments. I got 2 phones from Verizon, Samsung Galaxy 6 and a Droid Turbo 2. I keep the Samsung Galaxy 6 for my son, just get a sim card for it. The Droid was a different story, T-Mobile don't carry that brand. This phone don't have a space for sim card, so I order a used Samsung Galaxy 6 (I pay for it totally) and my Droid gotta no use, T-Mobile give me a option to get a reimbursement for my Verizon phone. I just need to put the phone on the same box they sent me with a Samsung Galaxy 6 (the one I purchase).

They send me a sticker inside the box with address. I wait, no reimbursement. I call like 6 times. One of them told me "we got your phone." Another (supervisor) listen the records of conversations when the deal was made, bottom line no phone, no money, all excuses, not my fault. I move to MetroPCS and the bills still coming (not surprising). Try to cancel account I call, call volume of customers too high. Supposed to receive a call back like before when I was a customer, still waiting. I'm Portuguese, my English it's not the best but always pay my bills on time! Customer service from T-Mobile it's a mess (Droid Turbo 2, 600.00 dollars phone gone)! Don't trust them!

Very poor customer service and communications. I switched phone companies after not being able to resolve problems I was having with T-Mobile. From February 15th through March 5th 2017 their customer service was very unreliable and misleading on multiple occasions. I was told a multitude of answers for the resolution of the problem of paying off my phone lease and purchase of my phone. I never received the same answer twice by any two representatives I communicated with during this entire time at store level or during phone support. I was lied to by multiple representatives that calls would be returned and emails sent for verification's that were never sent as promised.

I was recharged for service that had already been paid. I was told the phone I was leasing had been paid off and that the phone would be unlocked by T-Mobile for use with any other company that sold service with the same smartphone. It wasn't until I threatened to contact my attorney that they finally validated the resolution by email to resolve the issue and it still hasn't been resolved. I will never use T-Mobile again and I have been with them for many years. They are very undependable and misleading. I would never recommend using T-Mobile unless you get every single communication from them in writing.

T-Mobile is not worth it at all. I switched to them from Sprint and now I'm with Verizon. I received my last Sprint bill in the mail for $518.10. I did a trade in with them and everything so I still owe Sprint their money for my old iPhone 6s and I find it very unfair that T-Mobile gets to keep both phones and I also purchased a pair of PowerBeats Headphones and bow. Since my acct is canceled they refuse to take the beats back and they are saying that the Sprint phone is theirs to keep and there is basically nothing they can do about it. But I refuse to let them think they are getting away with this. They need to reimburse me with something!

So we canceled our service with T-Mobile last fall. We called them and paid everything ahead of time and told them of our plans. The representative was cordial and made a half attempt at trying to get us to stay even after I made it abundantly clear we would be starting a new service with another carrier. We didn't have a contract with T-Mobile or one with our new carrier. About two weeks after switching we received a paper bill (which we never received when we had service with them). It was for two times our monthly and some change. We had already called them prior to switching and the new carrier canceled with T-Mobile (which was immediately evident since my T-Mobile login ceased working and I received notice that my T-Mobile service was terminated from T-Mobile).

Now T-Mobile is sending a letter that claims to be a collection agency with the promise at the end of the letter to turn our service back on if we just pay it. This is even more shady than I expected. I'll take the ding to my credit and will more than happy tell the collection agency I won't pay a bill that was fabricated after I switched. I paid for all the services and paid full price for a phone that they had promised would be $200 less when we started with them. Any potential customers be forewarned. What my carrier prior to T-Mobile said was true. We didn't stay with T-Mobile and it was after prolonged horrible service!

I disconnected my line with T-mobile on 12/21 (moved to AT&T). My due date to pay my monthly fee was 12/20. T-mobile charged me a full month (Dec. 20 / January 19) for one day of service. After about 10 calls and spending countless hours on the phone with different people and promises (with refund confirmation # at each call) of a refund in the next 3 business days, today I was told that, "T-Mobile has a policy of charging an entire month worth of charges if you use the service for one day!" Not only I was robbed $58.93 (they refunded 0.42) but every time I called they promised a full refund. I will never ever use T-Mobile again and be aware of this scam!

T-Mobile Company Profile