2.8/5 (974 ratings)

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

16 months ago we switched to T- Mobile as we were offered a plan at $92.50 total for 3 lines with 40 gb of Mobile hotspot per line. Or first bill was $127. When I disputed the bill, I was told that plan did not exist; however, they have me the same exact plan and called it a corporate plan. Every month they raised my rate and I had to dispute the bill. After 16 months they said they will not make anymore adjustments on our bill. At that point my bill was $147. I disputed that rate and was told that they were "escalating" the issue to their GM. After 10 days of no communication, I called customer service and they said they could adjust my bill to $95. Needless to say, my next bill was $165. During this battle, the company took down 2 cell towers that were accessible to me so they could upgrade them for Internet so they can get more customers, so I was without reliable service for months. T- Mobile only cares about making more money, not their customers.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2022

I’m beyond fed up with Sprint. / T-Mobile. First off, my service has been extremely worse for the last 1.5 years. Constantly going in and out. Doesn’t even work in my house to make phone calls. I deal with it because the price for unlimited makes you settle and deal with it. We noticed We were being charged for a free promo line. They wouldn’t credit back the line that was supposed to be free so I canceled it Aug 2021. Fast forward my dad notices a phone line being charged to his account. So I review his bill. Sure enough the line I canceled Aug 2021 was still being charged 13.5 months later!

I called Sprint and told them about their error. They said they saw notes of my call the prior year canceling it so no need to go pull voice recordings. They said the agent failed to cancel the line correctly. They said no worries, they would make it right. They came back and offered me half credit for 12 months. $180 opposed to $360. Technically it was more but at this point I was done arguing. I said why would I only get half for their mistake!! They said fine, they would approve the full 360 but not all at once. It has to be split into two months of credits. I agreed even though I didn’t align with that.

The $180 was applied. The following month my second portion of 180 was not applied. They said they couldn’t just give me such a large amount back! It was a clown show with 5 calls to Sprint with each representative assuring me it would be taken care of. When I finally thought the credit was applied (which it was) I received a text message that they will be drafting a payment for the full amount minus the credit. I know this doesn’t make sense because it’s complete chaos. So the 6th call happened and then they canceled the payment realizing their error once again. I’m not sure what’s happening in customer service and their accounting systems but it’s a mess. We are looking elsewhere after being with Sprint since 2005!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

Jan 15 2022 I called T-mobile and had 3 lines removed from my account. The representative on the phone told me everything was fixed and that we would see the savings starting on the next month's bill. Now December 2022, they are still overcharging me by $40 a month and their representatives were rude on the phone. 10 months of being overcharged $40 and their fix was to give me a credit of 2 months of the overpayment. And the "specialist" was snarky and basically told me it was my fault that I was being overcharged. His supervisor wasn't as rude, but also said that it was my fault that I was being overcharged. I have been a customer for nearly a decade, and this has soured me to this company. You don't overcharge a customer and then blame them. That's bad business. They have lost me as a customer and I will make sure others know this is how they treat their loyal customers.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

I was having trouble with T-mobile gateways. The signal strength said it was excellent, however my tv shows were always freezing and signal was often lost. I contacted customer service, jumped thru all the hoops like a good circus dog, they concluded my gateway was defective, they sent me a new one. It didn't work either. Said signal strength was good, no wifi. Customer service spent an hour having me turn the unit on and off again. They had no clue, told me to take both units to nearby store. So, I did. The people at the store were pleasant enough, however they are also clueless. They gave me another unit. That one gave me the same problems, so I canceled my internet services and return the gateway to the store I got it from.

I have the paperwork that says I returned all 3 units. Now T-mobile is charging me $370.00 for a gateway they claimed I didn't return. I called customer service, the service rep was very hard to understand and couldn't help me because my paperwork was showing the returned units but not their order numbers. ??? So I took the paperwork to the store, the sales people hovered over the paperwork, completely lost and confused. Said I would have to come back tomorrow and see their manager. That wouldn't be a problem, but the manager leaves for the day before I get off work. Now I will have to take time off work to have this situation resolved. My advice to anyone thinking of going with T-mobile, Don't. Their customer service and products suck, in the store and out of it.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

I'm a former Sprint customer in southern WV. T-Mobile took over a while back promising better service and low prices. Since then, my phone bill has been a few dollars higher and my service has been the worst it's ever been. It's better when I travel but the majority of my usage is at home and work. Both of those places are in the city, not in rural areas. I've had messages arrive late or not at all, images take forever to send, and data is incredibly slow or just doesn't work. I do use a large amount of data but it was never a big issue on the Sprint network. Not to mention the numerous text alerts I get and can't turn off. They have also started a practice that I just found out some other companies use, which is charging a $20 or $25 fee every time you go in a store and ask an employee for help. Is that not what they're paid to be there for?

I have worked with the public for years and not once have I charged anyone extra simply because I did my job. This wasn't an issue when it was just Sprint. Honestly, I am only with them for the moment because it's the lowest priced plan and money is tight. Once my finances are in a better place, I plan on spending the extra money to switch to someone better.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2022

I am a current T-Mobile customer, switching to Verizon. My wife and I received our new Verizon phones yesterday 11/19/22 and went into the store to have our numbers ported over from T-Mobile to Verizon. While my wife's phone number ported over just fine, mine did not. I was advised by the Verizon associate that T-Mobile had put a hold on my phone number until 11/21/22. Nowhere in my agreement with T-Mobile does it state that a hold would be put on my number for transferring providers. I have transferred providers many times in my life and this has never happened.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

I was a Sprint customer for well over 10 years and I recently made the switch from Sprint to T-Mobile. So far I am happy but still have the problem of calls dropping all the time. I will be in the middle of an important phone call with the doctor and it drops or they can't.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

Fraud department blocked my phone from last 3 days and customer service cannot fix it and very bad service every time you have to talk to different representative and go through all over again can in end tell me to wait for 24 hrs to get activated. In end, I am still not having service.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

October the 22nd I went into a T-Mobile office looking for an iPhone. I was convinced to not get an I IPhone because if I did not like it there would be a $100 restock fee. They did not inform me there is a restock fee on every phone that is returned. I had 14 days to make a decision. Within one week I had problems with the phone. Filed 3 complaints none of which were recorded by T-Mobile. This week I made another complaint after having been told that they were going to send a replacement but they didn't. I was told that I would get another phone this week. I received the phone on the 16th. I took the replacement phone to a T-Mobile office for them to do the data transfer. This phone was an exact duplicate in that it had exactly the same problem. When trying to upgrade to an IPhone I was told I had to pay $20 restock fee on both phones, another $35 activation fee, and $129.50 to complete half of the purchase of the original phone that was defective.

I have not had these phones a month and they're both defective. Whatever happened to customer service? Why should I have to pay a restock fee on a defective phone not once but twice? Why should I have to pay another activation fee in less than 30 days because of two defective phones? Supervisors did not give me any satisfaction. They repeatedly stated it's after 14 days. However one supervisor told me I had 20 days. So all I can say is who's blowing smoke where there's no skirt? This has been an extremely frustrating experience. I don't know how to handle this. Obviously customer service is not willing to handle it either.

They operate, it would appear, on the premise of greed. So I am stuck with T-Mobile and to my knowledge I have no recourse at all. I either knuckle under and pay their ridiculous fees or go without a phone. I do not recommend T-Mobile. I am not happy with the service nor am I happy with the customer service representatives. There was one store that understood, and agreed with my thoughts, but was unable to do anything because customer service said I could only settle it from the store that I originally got the phone.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

I cancelled my T-Mobile account on October 22, 2021 for failing to provide reliable internet service during normal business hours for the last 4 weeks of my service because of work being performed at the cell site location I use, as per my location. In summary T-Mobile broke the agreement made with me for the unlimited plan I had. The $75 charge is a cumulated summary of x3 $25 penalties for months after I had to cancelled the account. T-Mobile continued to invoke an “auto-pay” each month with a $25 penalty after they cancelled the account. So, they continued to carry the account forward each month after the October 22, 2021 cancellation. This is NOT acceptable to me.

Here is a direct quote from Taylor ** of T-Mobile Offline Services. “As of the date of this letter (December 22, 2021), the account reflects a $0.00 balance. You should have received a final revised billing statement within seven business days of December 14, 2021, which served as confirmation of the $0.00 balance (this subject to change if any payments are backed out by your financial institution). As the account previously received a service adjustment, T-Mobile processed a same-day cancellation and the system automatically adjusted for unused services following the cancellation, we find the charges to be valid and accurate as billed.”

In summary, my account was always up to date with T-Mobile. They failed to provide the service I paid for after being very patient and I had to switch cell carriers. Customer service said that it will be back to normal when the cell site work is completed… they did not tell me this was going to be several weeks. Additionally, due to the incompetence of T-Mobile’s Data Management organization my personal information, Driver's License, Address, SS#, phone number, etc. were uploaded to the DARK WEB in a data breach affecting millions of T-Mobile subscribers, as I was informed by the McAfee Identity Theft organization and my primary financial institution CapitalOne that my data was found on the DARK WEB after their routine security searches. So, the account was cancelled October 22, 2021 and they continued to invoke auto-pay for months after the cancellation claiming $25/mo x3 months after. I do not owe T-Mobile anything.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

I’ve been a customer with T-Mobile for many years. I recently traded my iPhone 11 for iPhone 14. By recent, I mean 3 days ago. I was given $385 for my trade in. Today, 3 days after trading in my phone, T-mobile is now offering $1,000 trade value for the same phone I already traded in. When I called and asked if we can adjust this, the representative told me no. Then said she was telling people when called to wait until Friday because a new promotion would be out. I was never privy to this information. Is that similar to insider trading and illegal? There was no public knowledge of this new promotion. I would have waited had someone given me this same info she claims she was letting customers know. She was very rude and condescending. I asked if I can speak to someone above her who may be able to adjust my billing credits and she hung up on me. I was also told I can leave and go to a different company. Well T-Mobile, you got it. See yea later.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

It took them 5 phone calls and 4 1/2 hr's to find out sim card is outdated, on a phone thats was only 14 months into a 2 yr. contract. These people put in a 4G sim card in a 5G phone in an area that became 5G. Now I have to wait for a new sim card, then the fun of activating sim card in two or more days making my phone into a $300 paperweight that's only good around my house for internet service that can't access T mobile internet. This is **.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

Switching from Verizon to T-Mobile has been a DISASTER! And, the saga continues. I don't have the time to write all the things we've hated about this experience, but be forewarned. It is HELL. No amount of savings is worth this experience. Can't get the phones to work, the texting, the SIM cards, the phone numbers, and on and on. We've been on the phone at least 7 times and an equal number at the store. If you have an iPhone, you will hate life if you switch. Additionally, you'll be stuck without service, including texting. I don't like to feel hate, but this botched process has brought me to this state.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2022

Mom has cancerous tumor T-Mobile refuse to work payment. I was with my mom on T-Mobile my choice but was not happy, service was not great especially back home, she stayed with your account. It’s been over five years. I contacted T-Mobile, my mom got really sick. I had to have a cancerous tumor removed and is in the hospital. I contacted T-Mobile, they said she had arrangements to make a payment and everything was good. I said OK. Then her cell phone got a text that she missed a payment. I reached out to them. They wanted me to pay $200. I told him I couldn’t. I had to make arrangements with all her stuff so that I can make arrangements to get everything paid and I could not pay the bill but I could pay the entire bill at the end of the month. They said no they’re gonna shut the service off if payment was not made and she was very sarcastic about it.

Explain to her I pay the entire bill off at 10 of the month. For my mom she needs her phone for work in her hospital room. Financially this is not going to put her in a more difficult situation. I wanted to give a shout-out to the electric company in Phoenix Arizona public service for working Payments on my mom's account as well as CenturyLink so that they would make sure that she had Internet service when she got home so she could work. It’s pathetic how T-Mobile treats individuals and situations like this, it’s not like my mom $0000 is 300 and I have no problem paying it at the end of the month.

And the sad thing about this entire situation is that my mom lives half the time back home where she has no service down there whatsoever but she continue to keep T-Mobile even though she has no service back home Only in Phoenix. Sad sad situation. I do not recommend T-Mobile to anyone. They said that they just can’t do anything about it, if there’s anything that people know right now is it something can always be done, they just refuse to do so. I hope none of your family members in different situation like I am right now with my mom.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

My family switched to T-Mobile phone and home internet service 7 months ago. The first few months were ok, and that's why I gave 2 stars instead of 1. If the service stayed that way, I wouldn't be here writing this and preparing to cancel both services. After those first months, both services began to decline. Lots of buffering while streaming on our TVs, internet searches taking 3 times as long on our phones (not on wifi). This past month has been absolutely awful. Multiple times (around 10) I was unable to make phone calls or send texts. A message would pop up telling me I needed to connect to a service in order to complete this call or text. Then, my phone started taking 8-10 minutes to send a photo with about half the photos failing to send.

All of our devices are between 7 months and a year old, I don't have the world's first edition smart phone! The home internet is much the same. Almost every night this past month we have significant buffering and every night this week it has gotten to the point where we can barely watch TV, OR, use our phones (not on wifi). I've called 4 times, with several hours logged with complaints. Customer service is solid, usually fixes the issue for that specific evening. However, it just starts again the next day. I wouldn't recommend either of their services to anyone!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

I was getting billed for an item I wasn't using and I was credited not even half of what I paid. On top of the mediocre coverage they provide, they can't do the right thing for an old customer. Time to switch to a better provider even if they charge more.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

We have been good loyal customers of T-Mobile for a long time. My son has an I-phone 11 pro max which seems to keep freezing. We have taken it to T-Mobile and the service tech told me that it is because Apple changed the software and it can not be uploaded into these old phones. I told my son to go into a local T-Mobile store and trade the I-phone 11 for the new I-phone 14 to solve the software problem, since he lives 2 hours (one way) away from my home. He took the phone into a T-Mobile store in Greenville, North Carolina whose employees are very badly trained both on the phones and customer service.

The store actually called me to get authorization, but told me that I needed to add my son to the account before they can help him. Now you may trust your kids in a T-Mobile store, but not me. I said to them why don't you tell me how much it's going to cost me for the new phone, since his phone is on my account. They told me that since I'm not at the store, they can't give me any information about pricing. I said then why do we have pin numbers that verify who you are talking to.

When I call customer service that's the first thing they ask for so they can authenticate the person. Obviously, I don't drive to Texas to show them my ID. The store said "we'll that's the way we do things around here". Well, let me tell you, if you don't want to lose old loyal good customers like me, then you need to figure out how to handle this problem. My money spends just as good at other cellular companies which I'm sure they would love our business. Remember T-Mobile your Free Tuesdays aren't that good to keep me, if I don't get the customers service I pay for. I think since the last CEO left, you guys have gotten worse and worse. I think it is time for customers to BOYCOTT your company and leave. Then we will see your customer service policy change.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

Horrible, inquired about service was sent a Sim card. Never activated it. T mobile ended up putting a fake number in to the account in order to start charging me payments. I did not agree to this. After 4 months of charging me 85$+tax, I went to the store to get my money back. After it was not in my account after 2 weeks I called. They informed me I'd need to wait a month. Month went by nothing. Same thing again I called was told to wait a month, still nothing. Was told to go to the t-mobile store again and put in a pin and while I was there they processed half of the money I paid (2 months' worth). I called them today and they told me my pin is incorrect and told me I'd have to go back AGAIN to the store. I'm so fed up with this. I've been trying to get my money back now for 4 months. If you value customers service and not getting scammed go to a different provider. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and I'm not even a customer

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

I am currently on the phone with "Joy" regarding an issue with my T-Mobile bill. We have now gotten to a place where I have requested her supervisor about 20 times. I have been on the phone repeating to her to get an mgr on the line. She told me the mgr would say to me the same information. This employee has refused to put a supervisor on the line, which is unacceptable for this company. I refuse to ever buy or do business with this company because of their horrible customer service.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2022

The good: if you need a talk and text only plan T-mobile Connect is a great deal. 1,000 minutes and texts for $10+1.50tax @ month. More good: the coverage is great, full bars everywhere. The bad: the worst customer support on the planet. Words can't describe how bad it is. If you can get through the sales "experts", you'll end up talking to someone in a call center somewhere in Asia who has no knowledge of cell phones. They just read and repeat what's on their computer screen. If you have a smartphone and need data there's mvno's on the T-mobile network that will charge less and have much better customer support.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

I wanted to transfer my 20+ year Verizon Service to T-Mobile for an almost 50% savings. Now I know why. The supposed ‘experts’ are anything but. A little less gratuitous accolades and a little more listening and effect action would be nice. It’s taken me almost two weeks to successfully port/transfer my Verizon numbers to T-Mobile and more than several calls and many hours trying to straighten out my account(s). Don’t make the same mistake, use the same name on all your accounts no matter what they ask. And multiple lines and vintage phones only adds to the complexity. Good luck.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

Anytime you call T-Mobile it takes hours to get a billing or any issues fixed which is never really resolved, and you as a customer has to pay for it. You will get different advice and even corporate attitude stinks. I called and got hung up on. There are too many choices of cell service to be treated that way.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

If I could give a half star I would. I just signed up for Tmobile on Monday and seemed to get a good deal with streaming service, discount on payment, trade in for my phones and ending my current provider early and making a switch. This was where everything has gone downhill. I was promised for a delivery by today if I paid $15 for express shipping. Sounded good and I was looking forward to it. They sent me no information once the call was over and when I called last night to talk to their service (lack there of) I was informed that I would not be able to setup an account or verify anything because nothing can be done until the phones arrive. Don't worry though, because they will credit the shipping and the phones arrive today. Great.

Today comes and by end of day to my surprise there are no phones so I call service again. 60 minutes, 2 reps, a lot of hold time and an supervisor who refuses to get on the phone and me being told that they have business customers who are more important I wait. The first rep tells me a supervisor will be coming and this is the last time he will tell me that, and then he transfers me to another rep who asks me to go through everything again because she is not a supervisor. This rep tells me that my order was actually cancelled but don't worry they can reorder for delivery tomorrow. I ask about a supervisor and am told the supervisor is on a call and knows the situation because while she was on her call this rep told her everything (seems odd) and then in another sentence tells me that the supervisor is right next to her (obvious lies) but would be right to me.

During this time I am also talking to a service (lack of) rep through twitter who informs me very casually that my order is 3-5 days an asks if that makes sense. He was most helpful though and informed me that the phone has a tracking number but never left and may not ship for another 2 days. While that is happening the rep on the phone comes back assuring me that the phones have shipped and are on their way. Lol. Nobody knows anything but this is what you get with software and mobile companies. They look at a computer and say whatever works best for them at that time. This service is the absolute worst and I will probably be cancelling when phones arrive and sending back. What a crappy company. I am told the phone service as far as wifi and actual phone is really good. I just don't think you can trust this company. Long hold times to distract you from getting answers or getting a supervisor.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

T-Mobile is over-priced, over-rated, and under-whelming, poor-quality service. T-Mobile has shed its "un-carrier" claims, and returned to over-charging, hidden fees, and shady practices, moving as many as possible to their most expensive plans, and excluding the more basic offerings from all new promotions, and creating new fees to charge customers for services previously offered.

On top of that, they refuse to upgrade their equipment so that customers get the quality of service they are promised. I've been a customer for years and I've never been able to use mobile data, as even though my phone displays the LTE icon, I've never had much better quality speeds than backwoods dsl providers offered a decade ago. I am enrolled on the "essentials" plan, the previous lowest-priced offering (which is no longer offered), and I pay just shy of $200 per month for three lines. I ask you, what's so essential about that?

I pay as much as the higher priced plans and get none of the so-called freebies like streaming services that are included in the higher priced plans, and I'm stuck with old devices unless I can afford to add new monthly fees to my account to pay for new devices, usually $30 or more per month, so even the promise of the "Jump" are out of reach. For claiming to be the industry's lowest-priced carrier, they sure insist on demonstrating exactly the opposite.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

They have THE WORST customer service. Made a $146 payment that posted to my old T-Mobile account rather than my Sprint account and it took 4 phone calls, a trip into the store and 2 more phone calls to get the money refunded. I was told it could not be transferred to my Sprint account even though they are now the same company. I was initially told a check would be mailed, then they asked for my banking information and said it would be refunded to my bank account and finally, 2 MONTHS LATER, they mailed me a refund credit card to an address I have not lived at for over 2 years. It should never take 2 months to return money that does not belong to you. Poor customer service from the first phone call to the last. If I could choose less than 1 star, I would.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

I was a prepaid customer of T-mobile for two years. I decided to become a postpaid customer this summer… Since that time, I had five single-spaced pages of problems. At age 59, I have dealt with a lot--but TM has the worst customer service by far. They. Could. Care. Less. about the customer, as exemplified time and time again. I know firsthand. Stay far away if you expect to be treated like a human if you have an issue--especially "supervisor" Stephanie, if that is her real name. She doesn't have any idea how to do her job.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2022

Was told I would not be charged as long as I canceled service within the first 30 days, was told I would not be charged for a phone as long as I returned it within 30 days, was told my bill would be $180 for six phones ....

- Was charged over $100 for two weeks service (should've been no charge) based on $250 monthly charge (not $180 as I was told).
- Was charged $300 for "free" phone.

- Had recorded the original call when representative stated all these things, but they didn't want to listen to it so now I have to take them to small claims court and I'm going to sue them for A LOT including & especially my time.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2022

I was informed before I (transferred all 6 lines and phones-unlocked phones. TMOBILE EVEN CHECK TO MAKE SURE THEY WERE UNLOCKED BY CALL ATT) started service with TMOBILE our phones would work on their service. I would not need to purchase any phones. I was going to get my kids the Zero down phones. Got the phones transferred and now they do not work fully on Tmobile Service. Now that I transferred over and am a customer and not considered a new one anymore. They are telling me I can not do the zero down and want down payments for phones and they keep trying to get me to Purchase the Iphone 14 sending me in circles. I am responsible for paying on 2 phone lines that do not get full access to TMOBILE. I asked for some kind of discount on their bills or anything they could help since they mislead me. Nope. Nothing. I ask for corporate's number. I was told they can not find one, to call Support service.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2022

Started this service in June, had problems and had been lied to by multiple representatives about service and bill credits. I was charged almost $600 for 3 phone lines I didn't get to use. Had to contact the BBB to even get some of my account credit back after proof of being lied to on calls a recorded notes. Had to use my money I should have been refunded to bring my account back current. Then instead of canceling service then I trusted this company again to provide better service. I ordered phones to come in the mail so I could start over. When ordering the phones the representative did not inform me that these phones were on backorder for 3 months so I asked the representative to suspend my lines so I would not be charged again for services I would not be able to use, she did this.

I cancelled phones after finding out they were on backorder still under the assumption that I was not being charged for cell phone service only my internet would be active. Never got information in the mail about bill, not being able to log in to my account because they require you have cell phone service. I'm now being charged AGAIN for only using internet service, with never actually having a device to use cell phone service $510 while only originally owing $26 because of $34 credit on bill for September, and making a $50 payment on October 19 with internet being $55 a month. Being charged for 2 to 3 months of service for cell phones that shows no cell phone usage. Ridiculous at this point.

Most representatives are foreign, don't understand the job or barely speak English, just pushing calls through without knowing real knowledge of what's going on and don't care to help just trying to get though call, and will hang up on you when they don't know what to do. Something needs to be done. This would be a good time for a competing company to come in lower their prices and take all or most of T-mobile's customers. Metro even does a better job than actual T-mobile. Including their customer service.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2022

I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone, all they do is lie. First, they lied to even get my business. I had Boost mobile for years, loved them and T-mobile sends me a text advising they had a promotion if I switched to them. So out of curiosity, I checked them out just to see. First they lied and said Boost Mobile was leaving Va. which I later found was a lie.

Then they didn't have the phones we wanted so gave us cheap phones and said once the ones we wanted came in we could switch. Which we did but they didn't tell us there was a restocking fee that was charged for each phone had the promotion for 3 months and my bill was $173.00 a month for 3 lines and then after 3 months it went to $252.00 but I had gotten behind and was making payment arrangments and didn't realize for almost 6 months that the rate had changed. Called and they said the promotion fell off and they were giving me a credit for the $30 for that month and would request a credit for the remaining amount and I should see a credit of $300.00, I have yet to see the credit. I am going back to Boost as soon as my phones are paid off, unfortunately that is going to be 8 more months.

T-Mobile Company Information