Sprint Reviews

Sprint
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.55/5

Sprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprint?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 24, 2020

Worst experience ever with any company found out if they get your email address, home address and name and phone number anyone can create a bogus account and use a stolen credit card and open a new account and order new phones. I have been in a roundabout issue with Sprint for 20 days, I tried to open a fraud case and they tell me I must have a police report first and the police tell me I need a fraud case number for them to write the report what a bunch of crap.

Try to do the right thing. Catch the phones before the thieves got them and was able to get the new iPhone Pro Max returned to Sprint before they lost their butt but cannot get someone from the fraud department to call me with a number where I can talk to them at, they left a message when I was not able to get to my phone telling me they cannot go further without a police report. Worse experience ever with any company. I work for the DOD and very concerned about security. Sprint does not they did not verify my SS number or anything and created the account and sent out the phones... Not even my credit card. They used someone else.

Original review: July 23, 2020

I signed up with a sprint even though I heard horrible things about the company. After 1 day of service I knew it was not the company for me. I called to cancel my service then the next month I get a bill. I called again to cancel my service and I was assured that it was an error on their part and that my service was cancelled. This went on for months now. I paid 95% of my phone off when I started service. If I paid it off completely I would not be eligible for the promotion they were offering. After months of frustration I went ahead and purchased the phone again along with early termination fees. They sent me one more bill and then they stopped for a few months. I'm buying a home. All of a sudden I get a notification that I was sent to collections by sprint for unpaid bill. And to top it off they started billing me again out of nowhere. I want to sue this company. It is the worst.

Original review: July 23, 2020

I got a tablet from Sprint around October last year and I thought it was the greatest deal ever. It was suppose to be $25 a month for tablet and service. I did not have a phone line with them and I did all of this over the phone and when I was getting approved and setting all this up they never mentioned that the $25 a month was if you had cell phone service with them. So, after everything was done I got my first months bill and it was $89 dollars and I called them and of course then they tell. Of course, I cannot get out of contract unless I pay so much money. So, all this time I have not been able to use my tablet unless I have wifi because Sprint's network is awful. I cannot wait till contract is over. Never again will I do this. I love Des Moines, IA I should not have and issue with the network or at least I wouldn't think so.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 22, 2020

I have been a Sprint customer since 2018. In the past week, I leased a reconditioned iPhone 8 from Sprint, and was assured that if it didn't work properly, and after I took it to a Sprint repair tech that confirmed it was broken, that I would be given a new iPhone 8. End of story. Well, my phone is broken and I have now been to three different Sprint stores and am told a different story each time and no one has my phone in stock. The end result is that I have a defective phone and cannot get anyone either in person or on the phone, to get me a working new phone. How is this so difficult??? Incompetence, indifference, inconsistencies and just outright lying is what my Sprint experience has provided me. Going back to Verizon.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 21, 2020

I have been a loyal Sprint customer for over 20 years and this incident by far has been really disappointing and frustrating. I bought a new phone online outright and gave me a confirmation number to go pick up the phone at a Sprint store. I drove 30 miles just to try and get this phone. Once I got there the representative stated that she had not received the order. I showed them the order confirmation and they completely blew it off. Then they started to get an attitude because I was asking too many questions.

Then she went on to state that they did not have that particular phone in stock. I told them that online when I purchased it, they had it in stock at their store. Well come to find out, she had lied. Her co-worker came out with one from the back. Then she stated her system was not updated and that they were having issues.

Long story short, I ended up leaving the store empty handed and drove back 30 miles to home. They wasted 4 hours of my time trying to figure this out. Now the executive regulatory services department called me and they were just as useless and dumbfounded as their employees were. Now we will be switching to another network. Sprint is by far the worse network out there with their lies and horrible customer service skills.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 19, 2020

When we signed up for service, our bill was suppose to be nothing more than $150/month. We received our first bill 2 weeks after signing up. It said we owe $600. That we were 2 months behind and our monthly bill was $200! We can’t get through to anyone that speaks English. We can’t get anyone that understands what is going on or can explain any part of our bill. We refused the insurance at least 5 different times when signing up. They are saying we have the insurance. When I ask for a supervisor they keep me on hold. The longest I waited so far 45 minutes. They usually just instantly hang up. The stores can’t help either... We don’t have a reception anywhere. Not even downtown!!!

Original review: July 17, 2020

My husband and I have been with Sprint since early 2015. After 2 years they jacked our phone bill up from $150 to $245 for only 2 phones. My phone broke last night, so we decided to just switch then. It took my husband an hour to get the account number that he didn’t even end up getting. We’ve gotten hung up by them numerous times when calling to talk about our plan going up. I would NEVER recommend this company. They’re unprofessional, rude, disrespectful, and they don’t obey by their plans. It seems to me their customers aren’t that important, they just want money. So happy we switched to a new company!

Original review: July 17, 2020

I’ve been trying to cancel 4 iPads and a Sprint drive from My account. For 4-5 months and they never do it. Then they “can’t find notes” on my account to support that. On $500-600 they’ve charged me they offer $260 credit. A week later no credit and the 5 devices are still On my account. Wtf?!?! I’ve been calling and keeping my own notes. Eventually I’ll have to bring it to a lawyer. Note that calling overseas is even worse as they are the ones that initially said they would cancel and never made notes. Probably all a shady plan to keep numbers high when selling to T-mobile. Good luck T-Mobile.

Original review: July 16, 2020

I was not receiving phone calls or voicemails even though I had notifications turned on, my mailbox wasn't full, etc. The calls weren't even being logged as missed so I had no idea I was missing important calls nor could I retrieve the voicemails - it was like they just disappeared into a black hole and tech support and customer support just kept transferring me around their departments and I had to keep repeating my issue over and over while they gave me the same suggestions (check your notifications, etc.) that were of zero help. To top it off they never offered to credit my account for not providing the basic level of service a phone provider should.

Original review: July 16, 2020

Sprint has been the worse phone service I have had in many years compared to ATT and Verizon. Not so much the phone service itself but the customer service and their ability to do things in the store.. I had a phone added to my plan and needed one removed. The store told me I had to call customer service to remove a line which is silly but ok I followed directions and called in twice. They told me the line would be removed. In March each conversation lasted almost 40 mins with at least 2 transfers to other people. Each time I had to explain the same situation over and over. After all of this I find out the line was never removed. I call again today and it took the two people almost an hr just to delete a line. They said they had no record of the line set up for removal but I had the transcript and ID of the last conversation in March. So note to self this company is horrible. Use ATT. I should have never left them.

Sprint Company Information