1.42/5

LG Cell Phones

Boasting plenty of room, smart features and eye-catching style, LG refrigerators are packed with the latest innovations and come in a variety of styles. LG offers a complete collection of refrigerators, including counter-depth, side-by-side, bottom-freezer, top-freezer and door-in-door styles. Find your fridge today and be sure to see all of our elegant home and kitchen appliances, including innovative cooking appliances, microwave ovens, dishwashers and more. With LG Home Appliances you'll get the performance, style and energy efficiency you need to create the home you’ve always wanted.

485 LG Cell Phones Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 2, 2019

LG G7 seems like a great phone. Until the USB-C port broke 7 months in. LG will repair the phone under warranty -- which takes 2+ weeks. Setting up a modern phone takes a while -- logging into all the apps, connecting to all the smarthome and bluetooth devices, making sure the preferences are set just right. With LG's repair (and not replacement) policy, you, as a customer, will have to do it twice in 2-3 weeks, when your phone breaks. Mind you, when. Not if.

Original review: June 30, 2019

I only bought this phone in March 2019, so I've only had it 3 months. I had to replace the pen on it twice and now lost a third pen. The pen keeps randomly falling out. I am very gentle with my phone. I had the LG Stylo 2 before this and had no issues with the pen falling out in the 3 years I had it. I went through the live chat to see what I could do about losing said pens because of a defective issue and all I get for a response is, "We will not be issuing any free stylus's." I never asked for a free one. And when I stated that they disconnected the chat after just telling me to take it into the store. It's a Saturday night almost midnight and I live 20 miles away from the nearest Cricket Wireless where I purchased my phone. All I wanted to know was why the pen keeps falling out and to let them know of an issue.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2019

It's a crime to charge people $100 for this phone. I don't care if it has a stylus. It crashes all of the time with only two apps open. It refuses to connect to public Wi-Fi networks and randomly deletes my texts. Not from oldest to newest for storage like most phones. This a bug and the texts are random. I will NEVER buy another LG product, (let alone a phone) EVER again. LG - Life's Good after you LET GO of your LG.

Original review: June 7, 2019

Even a second LG Stylo 4 blocks text no matter what city or building I'm in. Swiping issues too. Buyer beware. I've had several cell phones over 20 years and never experienced an issue with a brand new cell phone.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I bought this phone after having a Moto Z. They told me it would be a better phone. More storage, faster, etc. I have had nothing but trouble with this phone. Took it back twice and they did resets. Nothing helps. If you click on an an alert for a new email, Facebook may come up. It freezes sometimes. I don't get service in places I never had trouble before.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG Refrigerators?

Original review: May 25, 2019

LG K30 glass chipping and phone is JUNK JUNK! NO help from LG! Please don't buy this phone as you will find out that they're JUNK. The phone is JUNK. Please make a better choice when buy this Phone! Thanks and don't buy this Phone.

Original review: May 18, 2019

The LG Stylo 4 is the worst cell phone I've ever owned. LG tech support and their administrative people could give a damn after you bought it and doesn't and didn't address the extremely sensitive keyboard that types gibberish if you even get close to keyboard. So now it's out of warranty and offer no resolution to this 300 dollar piece of garbage. If there is a class action lawsuit I want a part in it. This company is getting away with theft and not one thing is being done to stop it while people are losing their hard earned money. Enough said. I'm done!

Original review: May 15, 2019

I always choose an LG when I'm buying a new phone. I personally find them to have an easy interface, they are of good quality, and a reasonable price. I have less issues with LG than any other brand. They seem to last so long that I'm only purchasing new phones just to have a diff model, not because of any technical issues. Sometimes I'm ready for something new but it's always an LG. Plus they have a large variety and pretty stylish too. My favorite so far is my LG Stylo 4. I highly recommend it. I love mine!!! I find it very convenient to stick a popsocket on them as well. It allows you to have so much more freedom with your hands without having to set your phone down.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I hate this damn thing. The screen locks up and the only way to get it working is to reset it. It's just like my zte phone which did the same crap. I wish I had never got it. I like everything about it except the screen issues.

Original review: May 4, 2019

Overall I like the Stylo 4. I have large hands and this phone fits well. I have had the same make & model with both both Mobile and Sprint. Both have done the job well. The Only drawback is the design of the Stylus. The plastic top always breaks off! I have spent more money on stylus replacements than on phone payments which is very sad because I really do like the phone.

LG Cell Phones Company Information