LG Cell Phones

LG Cell Phones
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.65/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Boasting plenty of room, smart features and eye-catching style, LG refrigerators are packed with the latest innovations and come in a variety of styles. LG offers a complete collection of refrigerators, including counter-depth, side-by-side, bottom-freezer, top-freezer and door-in-door styles. Find your fridge today and be sure to see all of our elegant home and kitchen appliances, including innovative cooking appliances, microwave ovens, dishwashers and more. With LG Home Appliances you'll get the performance, style and energy efficiency you need to create the home you’ve always wanted.

LG Cell Phones Reviews

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I purchased this phone partly because of the 2 year Factory warranty. Now after 19 months, the phone won't charge. I've been attempting to get a replacement for two weeks. They keep promising a quick resolution, but to no avail. I've been happy with the phone, but for $700, I expect a longer life. My numerous emails and phone calls just increase my frustration. I expect to get a replacement, but it's likely to be weeks longer.

LG Cell Phones response

Oh no Scott!

We hate to see that you have been experiencing an issue with the LG 2nd year promise program. We want to ensure we provide you with an expedited resolution with a sense of urgency. In a private message, can you please provide us with your full name, mobile number, model of the device, the IMEI# and a convenient time in which we may reach out to assist? Again, our apologies for the situation. We look very forward to providing assistance.

LG

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I would rate a bad review on LG Company because it did not help me, a customer, solve a problem that I sought to have an easy fix but instead I reached a dead end with a company that promotes that "life is good" on its products. In which this day my life was hell. Most of my phone are LG but not anymore. My new LG4 stylus does not charge sometimes and it has two month warranty and I called LG Customer service. I spoke to an lg representative and explained my phone issue. The representative took my phone IMEI info, verified my phone number, and took my address info. This representative said it did not see any warranty on my phone but I told this representative the Boost Mobile store manager said I had to months left.

The representative told me I had to go an lg repair website and I needed proof of purchased of my cell phone and I replied that I did not know where my receipt is. The representative said that boost mobile, my provider, can email my receipt and the representative took my email information where I was emailed an lg web page in order to upload my cell phone receipt and forward it. Nevertheless, I call Boost-Mobile to obtain a receipt of purchase but boost representative said it can't do this and advised me to call my local boost store where I got my cell phone. I telephoned my local boost store and the manager said that after three months the store don't keep copies of receipts.

I called boost Mobile customer service again and complained that why the store or Boost mobile can't help me and a boost representative said that it was odd that LG warranty department was asking me for proof of purchase since it's usually not the case. I called LG Customer service and mentioned that boost Mobile was not able to provide me with receipt and the lg representative claimed that the boost Mobile store needed its copies of phone receipts by the end of the year insinuating that this store has to have the receipt.

And, my LG 4 is not going to get repaired but I left the LG representative a message to give to its LG company and the message is that I'm no longer going to purchase lg phones and that I was going to return an lg 5 stylus cell phone I recently bought from Amazon on Black Friday. In conclusion, life is good when good things happen to a person and I feel that LG could have done more to help me in my ordeal or even have a backup plan to help customers in my situation but for some reason it does not.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

This is my third replacement LG phone since I bought it in early 2019. Now it does not work right again. The sad part is that Verizon sales people make so much money off of these phones. When they promote them they tell you they are the best. Guess what? They are the worst and should be outlawed. The Yugo of cell phones.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

So my main problem with the phone is that for me, it worked fine for a while without being registered because I don´t like to use data. I prefer to use the internet. But just recently, it wants me to register for boost but my phone is no longer eligible. I don´t want or can´t register but it affects the internet connection the phone has. The internet messes up and there is continuous pop ups telling me to activate for boost mobile when I can´t. Now I can´t even use internet on my LG Stylo 4 without registering it. It was working fine before and it got so annoying to the point where I had to do a factory reset on my phone. I still chose not to register it because I can´t and it was working fine for a few days and now the internet is messing up again and it keeps saying in order to continue using my phone that I have to register it for boost which is ridiculous. Can someone help?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I bought the LG K30 in a hurry, after my previous phone an LG Stylo 4 just stopped turning on, mid-July. It is now mid-Oct and the mobile network is gone. No Data whatsoever, I checked the phone information (name/number/etc), everything was blank. I had been using the phone ten minutes earlier and it was fine. In fact, it is the exact same story as the previous phone: I was on my phone, the battery got low, I turned off the screen, plugged the phone into the charger, phone immediately got extremely hot, and malfunctioned. I am never buying another LG phone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG Refrigerators?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I've used LG phones twice and on both occasions I was never lucky. Some months ago I bought the LG G7 Fit and I'm full of regrets because the screen is bad for no reason. I'm not even ready to fix it, I'm done with the brand.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

A few weeks ago I reluctantly bought an LG Stylo 5 cellphone, after having an LG X charge phone for almost a year. The new Stylo phone suddenly went blank on 09/29/2019. The screen was black and the phone would not take a charge. I called Boost Mobile because I purchased the phone through them. They were of little help. After speaking with 4 different people they finally transferred me to LG. Remember this is a NEW PHONE. Luckily I READ the fine print on the label they sent through an email, stating that I might be charged a $19.95 fee or more depending on the condition of the phone. I searched the internet and found a repair for this particular phone glitch. This is the only phone that I have, and COULD NOT use the phone for almost a full day, Boost Mobile offered me $3. Remember to READ THE FINE PRINT.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Purchased in March 2019 and had issues within 3 weeks. Phone issues are battery requires constant recharging; alarm came on each time phone was turned on; volume automatically changes during the conversation; caller can't hear me quite (also I can't hear them) often during the conversation; screen remains for only a couple of seconds then goes dark - cannot take other actions such as switching to another application; didn't have these issues with Samsung. Guess I will return to Samsung - same thing will occur with other major appliances. LG is not responsive and appear not to care about the customer experience. Called LG and they re-set to factory setting and still the same issues just more pronounced (or worse). A waste of money purchasing this vendor products. Friends who were considering LG decided to purchase other products - hands off to LG. Glenda

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

LG doesn't sync well contacts (compared to for example Samsung devices) and sells you fonts through their LG brand apps, as well as Themes and some other soft which actually can slow down device performance... Speaking of Stylo phones. Let people use their handwriting as opposed to selling them your fonts. You are basing fonts on the images of the letters after all... 2 TB of external storage support - and no cards made by LG that would work well with the device??? Who was this company relying on, which other brand? If not their own.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

This phone is not durable and LG will NOT do the right thing and replace it. My phone fell 2 feet...yes I measured it. From my lap in a chair. The phone is so slippery, that when I placed it on my lap and took my hand off it for just a second....it fell, resulting in the screen crackling and the back cracking. My phone was less than 1 week old! By sheer design, this phone is designed to break easily. It's my belief this is done intentional for the purpose of "upselling" products or services, such as insurance and phone protectors. If anyone can do something about this, please speak up. I can understand if I dropped it while standing, but breaking from a sit positions is clearly intentional by the company to upsell.

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

LG Cell Phones Company Information