LG Cell Phones
1.65/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

LG Cell Phones

Boasting plenty of room, smart features and eye-catching style, LG refrigerators are packed with the latest innovations and come in a variety of styles. LG offers a complete collection of refrigerators, including counter-depth, side-by-side, bottom-freezer, top-freezer and door-in-door styles. Find your fridge today and be sure to see all of our elegant home and kitchen appliances, including innovative cooking appliances, microwave ovens, dishwashers and more. With LG Home Appliances you'll get the performance, style and energy efficiency you need to create the home you’ve always wanted.

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

LG Cell Phones Reviews

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

This is my third replacement LG phone since I bought it in early 2019. Now it does not work right again. The sad part is that Verizon sales people make so much money off of these phones. When they promote them they tell you they are the best. Guess what? They are the worst and should be outlawed. The Yugo of cell phones.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

So my main problem with the phone is that for me, it worked fine for a while without being registered because I don´t like to use data. I prefer to use the internet. But just recently, it wants me to register for boost but my phone is no longer eligible. I don´t want or can´t register but it affects the internet connection the phone has. The internet messes up and there is continuous pop ups telling me to activate for boost mobile when I can´t. Now I can´t even use internet on my LG Stylo 4 without registering it. It was working fine before and it got so annoying to the point where I had to do a factory reset on my phone. I still chose not to register it because I can´t and it was working fine for a few days and now the internet is messing up again and it keeps saying in order to continue using my phone that I have to register it for boost which is ridiculous. Can someone help?

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I bought the LG K30 in a hurry, after my previous phone an LG Stylo 4 just stopped turning on, mid-July. It is now mid-Oct and the mobile network is gone. No Data whatsoever, I checked the phone information (name/number/etc), everything was blank. I had been using the phone ten minutes earlier and it was fine. In fact, it is the exact same story as the previous phone: I was on my phone, the battery got low, I turned off the screen, plugged the phone into the charger, phone immediately got extremely hot, and malfunctioned. I am never buying another LG phone.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I've used LG phones twice and on both occasions I was never lucky. Some months ago I bought the LG G7 Fit and I'm full of regrets because the screen is bad for no reason. I'm not even ready to fix it, I'm done with the brand.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

A few weeks ago I reluctantly bought an LG Stylo 5 cellphone, after having an LG X charge phone for almost a year. The new Stylo phone suddenly went blank on 09/29/2019. The screen was black and the phone would not take a charge. I called Boost Mobile because I purchased the phone through them. They were of little help. After speaking with 4 different people they finally transferred me to LG. Remember this is a NEW PHONE. Luckily I READ the fine print on the label they sent through an email, stating that I might be charged a $19.95 fee or more depending on the condition of the phone. I searched the internet and found a repair for this particular phone glitch. This is the only phone that I have, and COULD NOT use the phone for almost a full day, Boost Mobile offered me $3. Remember to READ THE FINE PRINT.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG Refrigerators?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Purchased in March 2019 and had issues within 3 weeks. Phone issues are battery requires constant recharging; alarm came on each time phone was turned on; volume automatically changes during the conversation; caller can't hear me quite (also I can't hear them) often during the conversation; screen remains for only a couple of seconds then goes dark - cannot take other actions such as switching to another application; didn't have these issues with Samsung. Guess I will return to Samsung - same thing will occur with other major appliances. LG is not responsive and appear not to care about the customer experience. Called LG and they re-set to factory setting and still the same issues just more pronounced (or worse). A waste of money purchasing this vendor products. Friends who were considering LG decided to purchase other products - hands off to LG. Glenda

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

LG doesn't sync well contacts (compared to for example Samsung devices) and sells you fonts through their LG brand apps, as well as Themes and some other soft which actually can slow down device performance... Speaking of Stylo phones. Let people use their handwriting as opposed to selling them your fonts. You are basing fonts on the images of the letters after all... 2 TB of external storage support - and no cards made by LG that would work well with the device??? Who was this company relying on, which other brand? If not their own.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

This phone is not durable and LG will NOT do the right thing and replace it. My phone fell 2 feet...yes I measured it. From my lap in a chair. The phone is so slippery, that when I placed it on my lap and took my hand off it for just a second....it fell, resulting in the screen crackling and the back cracking. My phone was less than 1 week old! By sheer design, this phone is designed to break easily. It's my belief this is done intentional for the purpose of "upselling" products or services, such as insurance and phone protectors. If anyone can do something about this, please speak up. I can understand if I dropped it while standing, but breaking from a sit positions is clearly intentional by the company to upsell.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

There is too much to list why this is the worst phone I've owned. Now I know why Metro was giving them for free. Completely disgusted. My phone acts like it's very very old. I will never buy another LG again.

Original review: July 2, 2019

LG G7 seems like a great phone. Until the USB-C port broke 7 months in. LG will repair the phone under warranty -- which takes 2+ weeks. Setting up a modern phone takes a while -- logging into all the apps, connecting to all the smarthome and bluetooth devices, making sure the preferences are set just right. With LG's repair (and not replacement) policy, you, as a customer, will have to do it twice in 2-3 weeks, when your phone breaks. Mind you, when. Not if.

LG Cell Phones Company Information