2.48/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

LG Cell Phones

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 10, 2017

392 LG Cell Phones Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

My phone tells me what number or who is calling or texting me! Stays charged for more than a day! Easy to navigate around, change screens, lock and home. Stores a lot of info.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Been using an LG past 6 yrs and find them very reliable. I'M on my 2nd one. The clarity is very good and the reception is great from one end of the valley to the other.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Great phone functionally. Love the availability of tutorials for many functions. I have the V10 model, it has a fabulous camera. This is my second LG phone. They tend to run a bit hot. My first, the G2, would frequently overheat & shut down after I had it a couple of years. The current one I've owned for less than a year & is starting to run hot too. Hasn't gotten to the point of shutting down though. My only real complaint is battery life. I don't use it constantly & the battery doesn't last a full day at less than a year old.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

It is not a smartphone. Internet access is pathetic. Cannot send email. Otherwise it works fine for my needs since I don't really want the features I just mentioned.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I purchased this phone, LG4, because the battery can be swapped out and it supports a removable SD card. I installed an oversized battery made by PowerBear so it can run all day with heavy use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TV?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

The Nexus 5X isn't what I thought it would be. It's no longer going to be supported as of August of 2017. The phones no longer made so there's no sense in hopping onto Google telephone service now.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I have an LG cell phone. I have been using this phone for over 4 years now. I have not had any problems with it at all. My cell doesn't have real glass, it's plexiglass and it still doesn't have any scratches on it. Also it came with an SD card too. I have dropped it many times and it is still going strong!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

This was my first smartphone. LG made it easy for me to learn. The price of the phone is reasonable. It fits in my pocket. I just got a swivel mount for my car so I can use it to navigate. It can be a simple phone or add apps and make it quite complicated!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I am with MetroPCS Stylo 2 but I am having trouble with lagging and stopping sites. Service is better than what I use to have, a Samsung phone with Sprint.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I really like my phone, but I don't think it's better or worse than any other phone. When I bought it, I told the guy, "I'm not brand particular & I don't care what size it is. I do want a battery that will hold a charge for a reasonable length of time, and I want a phone that has good reception." I would buy it again: LG K8 V.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Bought the LG G5 in May 2016. Phone was great for the first month, amazing camera quality and great screen quality. The first problem I encountered was the GPS. My GPS went out around 4 months into owning the phone and wasn't sure why, but a quick google search showed many other G5 owners with my same problem. Next to go was the headphone jack. I only get high tones when listening to music, no mids or bass. Next my camera went out. It will not focus and constantly makes the shutter noise while tilting the phone, even when the camera is off. And my final reason for this review is the charging port automatically detects any USB C as RECEIVING POWER FROM MY PHONE. I have to manually go into my settings and set the phone to charge EACH AND EVERY TIME.

So now I cannot enjoy music, take pictures, use my phone for GPS, and it is a nuisance charging my phone. I have contacted LG and Verizon about my issues and LG recommended I send my phone in for 3 weeks without replacement while they fix my GPS. This phone is by far the worst phone I have ever owned and I will never purchase another LG phone or product, even if it means spending more money.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

My phone slipped out of my hand as I was getting out of my car and went sliding face down across the pavement and the glass cracked in a million pieces! I cut my finger's trying to check my warranty information. I wish they could make a phone that if broken could keep your information and transfer it to the replacement phone automatically without you having to put it in one item at a time!!!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Like this phone but it is a little slow and the sound is very poor at times. Need more volume on the speaker, takes good photos and a larger screen would be nice.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Some kind helpful I guess for everyone. I own several items of this maker and they're pretty good. I never have a problem with them. They're affordable and hi tech for my family use.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

The LG phone K10 works well. It has many features that are easy to navigate. The phone has good graphics and is user friendly. The camera works well also.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Found that for some reason the phone will move apps from the external memory (SD card) to internal with no prompt, overall the interface is well done -- some aesthetic issues persist but overall happy with this phone.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I use an LG L39C, purchased with my Total Wireless contract. I think I paid about $40 for it. I would love to get a faster, larger phone but just can't afford it at the moment. There are some design problems with this phone… When holding the phone, the volume control is opposite the on/off, so when trying to answer a call I sometimes lose my volume… If I even hear it. Also the phone doesn't ring long enough for me to answer. The tones for ring, notifications, etc. are very limited as well.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I have an LG G4, not even two years old. It's been in for repair twice and is now bricked. Awful phone and even worse company. I would never have another LG phone again ever!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Love the traditional flip phone; had the same phone seven years. I don't text and gave owned cell phones for the past 28 years. Paid $24.95 for this jewel. It is the best phone yet; no need to pay loads of money for a good phone!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I like my cell phone to have with me when I'm away from home. It's like a security blanket. Also, came in handy during a power outage. It was well worth the initial $30. I do however still pay for expensive minutes. Overall though, satisfied with LG.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

I have an LG K8 which is a budget phone. Given the price, I feel the value is excellent. The camera could be better but there is nothing I need to do that I can't do on this phone.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

My LG is a TracFone. It does everything I need and more. Reliable, good camera, good voice quality. I pay only when I need more time. I get triple min, text and time.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

The phone is okay but the battery life doesn't seem to last for very long. I have to recharge the phone at least twice a day even if I don't have any applications running or make almost no phone calls. I only use emails and clear the applications after every use. I also turn the phone off for 5 minutes a day for updates and still the battery percentage goes down very quickly.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

It's a flip phone! It's old, I'm old, we're a team. Won't die no matter how many spills out of my pocket, how many fumbles handling it (it's slippery). Specifically, it's a UN430 Wine II.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

LG G4 - Stay away from LG cell phones. They admit there is a problem with the phone but make no attempt to correct the issue. The best they can do for you is have you send your phone in for repair and you may get it back within 2 weeks. It may be repaired or may not. When you use the phone for business on a daily basis, 2 weeks is not an option. Poor product, poor customer service. On a personal note, I will not purchase any LG item based on this experience.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I think LG smartphones are the best. Before having an LG, I had an Apple iPhone. I bought this LG. About a year ago, thinking this wouldn't be for long, and here I am still using it. But if I could change one thing, it wouldn't be as touching, but that's it!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

LG3 learning how to get to voicemail when I didn't listen to them immediately. Also has too many features although I can't really complain too much. Tracfone replaced my 2g with this one for free! Generally it does the job... phone calls, texting. Small, fits in purse or pocket but the rest is superfluous. I use my iPad Air 2 for everything else. Thanks for listening.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

Still use a slide phone with a qwerty keyboard. Have no need or desire for a smartphone that requires me to pay my phone company extra money for a data plan. This phone works well for texting purposes.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I have an LG enV touch, which is a non smart phone. The touch screen is wonderful and large. The inside features a qwerty keyboard for texting, which is handy. This is the 4th one I've owned in 10 years! I will hate to upgrade to a smart phone, but it will be an LG.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I not only have an LG phone but I also have an LG tablet, and I'm happy with both products. I had a Samsung phone before and was going to upgrade to the 8, I was happy I went with the LG. It is dependable.

LG Cell Phones Company Information