1.31/5

741 Samsung Cell Phones Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 15, 2019

I've had the phone for just over a year, thanks to a BOGO offer, and so far it's worked pretty well. My only issue so far is the fingerprint detector doesn't always work since there appears to be a scratch on the surface (which happens considering my phone is in my purse). I'd say this is one of the best performing phones I've had thus far. Lots of memory and no glitches consider high usage.

Original review: March 25, 2019

This is the best cell phone ever, easy navigation, great features, really holds a long charge. Other phone carriers appears to be overpriced. Samsung is inexpensive, does the same job. Apple and other high priced carriers, are not as good as Samsung. IT'S THE BEST EVER.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I don't like Apple products, so Samsung is the next best bet. I've been fairly comfortable with it until I got the new Galaxy 9. Keeps updating, I lose some shortcuts, others disappear or go out of sight. Don't like all the advertising I now get that I didn't before. I will like the camera with all it's features once I learn how to use them. My daughter showed me a number of them I need to learn about.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I purchased a Samsung portable battery directly from samsung.com. The battery died less than 3 months. So I called Samsung to get a new one. I have emailed my invoice via email. Samsung said it is not acceptable. So, I have to text them my invoice. They told me there is no order date. I pulled the invoice directly from my samsung.com account. I have been dealing with this chaotic exchange process for more than 2 weeks. I already called them 4 times. Each time I lost more than 30 minutes on the phone. The battery is worth only $15.99. Samsung has the worse customer service and they don't care about their customers. They only care about selling more products and dump their customers in the ocean.

Original review: June 18, 2019

This is the third time I've owned a Samsung device and the third time the device broke and the third time they refused to honor their warranty. They always drag their feet for months trying to get out of fixing it. They don’t make it easy on you, ever... the first 2 had battery issues with melting the device. This last one it just quit turning on. T-mobile sometimes will intervene and force them to fix it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: June 12, 2019

Christ... bought a new S10, unlocked directly from Samsung. It worked for 3 weeks. Then it would no longer connect to 4G. It was stuck on H+ and would time out. Keep in mind that I have no computer and no internet so this is my only connection to the world and my work phone.. They wouldn't replace the device right away. They made me send in the device for "repair" two times which took weeks. Would not give me a loaner. They came to the conclusion that they couldn't fix it. At this point I have spent 3+ months without a working phone. Samsung had it in their possession for over a month.

After roughly 10 hours of hold time (on top of the countless hours with the other reps) I finally spoke to ECR. I was told that they would give me an upgrade from the S10 128GB to the S10+ 1TB for the inconvenience and it would be shipped overnight. 10 days later... I received an email that my new device was being mailed out and would be to me in 5-7 days. I called Samsung again. They shipped me a basic S10 (no upgrade). ECR told me there was nothing more to be done, but they understand my frustration and my trouble will help them with future customer troubles.

So.. I paid $1000 for a broken phone, 3+ months of phone bills, Spotify, Hulu, Netflix, Prime, etc that I couldn't use, thousands lost on missed overtime calls and missed side job calls, but they're sorry. Thank God I only have to wait another week for my replacement to arrive. I couldn't possibly handle another second of the WORST customer service. Honestly, it's almost like they're trying to make you give up. My household and employees will absolutely NEVER buy another Samsung product again.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Had the Note 9 for less than 7 months and the battery doesn't hold up all day. The warranty is poor, requiring me to send my phone in for up to a week with no loaner. Not what I expect from spending $1000 on a phone.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I have nothing but issues with my cell phone since I purchased it. From the phone just randomly shutting off to the camera being way off center. Most recently, I noticed that when I take a selfie it is off center and cuts off half of my face. I always thought it was off center because I would have to hold my phone a little sideways to center a selfie, but it has gotten worse. The phone is slow, I do not have a lot of apps on it and there is no reason for it to run so slowly.

I have a hard time hearing people when I am talking to them, the sound is fragmented and delayed. This phone is just awful. I have had the Galaxy 3, 5, and 7 and the 9 is terrible!!! Waste of money, I expect much better from a $800 phone. I am switching to the new Motorola through Google when I am ready to change phones. Samsung used to have the greatest phones, not anymore. I am even considering getting an iPhone which I never would have even entertained in the past. Very disappointed and frustrated with Samsung for allowing this to happen.

Original review: May 17, 2019

After the last major software update on my phone it has been erratic to the point that I had to do a factory reset. Even after that the phone is having issues. So I contacted Samsung to assist. Samsung said that they would repair my phone. However they lied and said that the place that I could take it to would provide a loaner. Only the place they told me to take it to does not provide loaners nor did they take care of my phone. I feel like I have been duped by Samsung and will never purchase another cell phone from this company again.

Original review: May 17, 2019

What a total disappointment buying Samsung products. I got malfunctioning buds and it been a month and multiple phone calls, hours on hold to just get an exchange. They asked to email the bill to deptecr@samsung.com. Yeah right, they don't respond at all. I send multiple emails. They got my buds a week ago after 2 weeks battle with their process to exchange and yet nothing. They send me a text to send them the bill. While I was with the rep on the phone, he said, "We got it." And when I didn't see an update after they already received my buds, they said, "Oh we cancelled the service ticket coz we don't have the prove of purchase," which was confirmed by the previous rep that he got it. Then got to a case manager, then 2 days later nothing. Then I called again and then another ticket. I'm NEVER BUYING ANYTHING SAMSUNG. THEY ARE A RIP OFF.

Original review: May 9, 2019

Samsung is a horrible. I bought a new S10e in March 2019 and had problems with my service. I contacted my service provider. Did 3 days of troubleshooting with them. They could not help. I contacted Samsung to see if it was the phone. They told me to go to an ifix place associated with them. They took a report. My phone had numerous problems. They flashed my phone to try to fix it. The problem still existed, then when back to the ifix it and they had to completely reset the phone so all of my information was going to be lost. I needed to back up my phone.

After the complete flash the problem still existed. After being on the phone for hours at a time with Samsung for the last 2 days asking them to please let me switch out my phone for a new one! The answer was no! They could fix the phone. It would take 5 to 10 business days to be fixed with 2 day shipping each way. After complaining more that I paid for a new phone and I pay for a cell service that I can't use because of their faulty product. They told me they could do overnight shipping and it would be 3 to 5 business days to fix the phone. I was so aggravated I just said fine!

Then I asked for an email confirming this agreement and it took me an hour of arguing for that. I said, "You saying probably 3 to 5 days is not guaranteeing anything. It could be a month. Plus where is the proof that I sending you my product". She said, "You have the ticket number. You can call and ask". I said no! I want written confirmation! Who does that! I'm so disappointed in Samsung.

Original review: May 9, 2019

They have gave me round. Lied for 5 months to me. No word from Samsung for 5 months and when I do call I get the runaround. Not trying to help me in any way possible with my situation. One of the representatives even said she would discount me a phone and now the employee ** said they can't discount me. So for 5 months I have been lied to.

Original review: May 7, 2019

The Samsung support and case management teams have left me no choice but leave a message here. I have been dealing with them for over 3 months and getting nowhere with them except lies after lies. I bought the note 9 from AT&T and it had a broken S-pen, Samsung emailed me a shipping label to ship to them but UPS lost the package. Samsung had me send them the invoice showing proof of purchase of the phone, I sent it in 4 times.

I have been told the same thing week after week about how I should receive my new S-pen within 5 to 7 days. well that has been said to me about 10 times and nearly 3 months later still no pen. I really want this issue resolved. My frustration is getting high. I'm a wounded vet and I'm getting very mad over the BS I have been being told each time I call in. I will greatly appreciate it that someone would get this handled. My next step is an attorney and also to ask over 4 million followers on YouTube to start showing negative feedback on Samsung's page and on YouTube channels. IT"S A BROKEN S-PEN for a Note 9. What's the issue with Samsung? Resolve the issue already.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Samsung Galaxy S8 towards Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has Technology Functions that I really do not want. Except only if you can do one Vein Scanner for the NEW Samsung Galaxy Phones, I would appreciate it if you did add the Vein Scanner Function to my NEW Upgraded Phone. On the other hand, I would not buy into one NEW Samsung Galaxy Phone, until you make it Easy for me to Understand as for me to not lose my Files of Notes and Data. I do not need AVs, since I myself am the AV with scanning App Specs at 7 Seconds and then removing the Culprit Apps immediately. I am faster than the AVs. Nothing leaves my Lookout sight within split sec. On the side, use one flash drive to store a copy of data, instead of the clouds.

Original review: April 29, 2019

ZERO STAR Rating 00000. This is the 2nd time in a month for an update for my Samsung Note 8 to fail. The first time it took several hours on the phone with Verizon and Samsung, both blaming Google. I was finally told to take it to a Samsung Experience Store inside a Best Buy, 20 miles away. Attendant at store did not think he can fix it as their store did not have the most recent version of software that was on my phone. It took almost an hour to be able to "Reflash", but it worked.

I asked if I would have to do this same update again and was told no. Well it did and I avoided it for weeks. But last night I bit the bullet and did the Update 16 and it seemed to work. I did have to re-enter my wifi password. Strange. But I did not look for all the things Google likes to turn back on. Within 30 minutes I received notification for an Update 17. I waited until this morning to do it and I am now locked out of my phone again. I sent another hour with Verizon & Samsung. Verizon wanted to factory reboot. It would take me hour to reload all my business email account alone. Samsung says I am not the only person to call about the problem. But only says sorry.

I drove 20 miles the the Best Buy at 10am. Turns out they only have one person in the whole store that knows how to reflash and he does not arrive until 12 noon. I have completely wasted my day. I am in mortgage. I have an out of state client closing tomorrow and they can't call or text me. Plus I can't answer a landline if I am driving across downtown Dallas all day. Major aggravation.

I have NO CONFIDENCE in this phone. This is on Samsung. They know they have problem with Google and I understand that they are not allowed to use the system they have in Europe. Google won't let them for fear of market loss. What about my loss. I am going to continue to slam Samsung until they offer offer some real type of compensation. I lived through the Note 7, that sucked and left Sprint after the return nightmare. But that was Samsung personal Quality Control's fault that started it. I love the phone and I need it for business, but it's clear the 8 has issues with updates. Samsung needs to take responsibility and stop saying sorry. :-(

Original review: April 12, 2019

I’ve had 7 S9s replaced by my carrier and now 2x by Samsung. What an awful experience. Do Not Buy. Buyer Beware! The worst company I’ve ever felt with. I’ve had everything go wrong from the phone speaker, phone connection, phone SMS messages, Smart Lock, touchscreen input errors, should I go on.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I bought a new Galaxy S9. Within 6 months I had a SIM card issue. Went to Sprint, they popped the sim out and pushed it back in. They said I'm good to go. Well NOT. Same problem, went to other Sprint store, they did the same and said the same. Called Sprint, they said go to another specific store. I go, they install a new sim card. Problem persists! For 3 months, one-day phone working, next day NOT. It was a crap shoot. Still under factory warranty, Sprint said to call Samsung. I carefully packed my phone. It had no scratches, perfect condition.

A few weeks later (and I had to buy another phone to use while waiting) I get my phone back. Very excited. I open box and the front screen of phone is scratched all over. I call Samsung, they said that someone in repair dept made a note that my phone had scratches all over it when they received it. NOT TRUE. They asked for a pic of the phone screen prior to when I shipped it. I didn't take one. (Mistake). But I did take pics of how I wrapped the phone for safe delivery. They asked to see those. Rep said they will file a UPS claim. Interesting that they will first try to blame UPS. I said, "No, do not file a claim." The phone was well packaged when I got it back and I packed it excessively with bubble wrap before I shipped. I said it did not happen in transit and don't blame UPS. So I anticipate another long wait. This is the LAST Samsung product I will buy.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I have as Samsung S8+ and I love this phone and everything about it. I actually love all Samsung products. I love how easy they are to use and the look and feel. I love them so much I got my mom the Note8. She loves it. Although I was disappointed to find out that the Note9 is the last of the note phones. Samsung has chosen to go forward with the fold phone at over $2000. Anyway, that's another topic.

I've always been good about checking for updates and updating the software when prompted. Well, that was a lesson learned. My advice is don't. I should have learned my lesson when Microsoft has the windows 10 update. In minutes everyone's computer looked and worked differently. All because they innocently updated their computer software. Some didn't even do it themselves Microsoft automatically did if while they were working on something and when the computer restarted, it took all day to figure out how to navigate the new setting, new homescreen, and new features just to figure out how everything works and where everything is.

Samsung is now on my list. I downloaded the latest update and I hate this once loved phone. It looks different. They changed the colors. They even moved my clock. The time is to the left on all screens (home screen, lock screen and top bar) I hate it. I cant change it either. Then to text there's this huge white box that says MESSAGES that takes up half the screen until you swipe it away. (an unnecessary step). The orange + to compose messages was replaced with a blue messages symbol. Oh and they assigned ugly colors to all of my contacts. It's gross and tacky. There's too much going on and I second guess who I'm sending texts to because it is easy now to click the wrong thing thing. It's too busy. There's way too much going on.

Phone calls are the same as with tests. Bright pink and purple assigned to all my contacts. Why? Am I supposed to use my work day to figure out how to go in and change each one? It's ridiculous. Then to make a call there's no arrow in the lower right corner. You have to click a tab that now sorts your calls. Again why? I had no problem figuring out which calls I made and which were received. Again more extra steps. Here's my issue. If I wanted my phone to look and function completely differently from how it was, I would have bought a new phone.

Here's another kicker. I was able to download this update MANUALLY. Which means I had a choice. But once you do this update the manual setting goes away. Meaning Samsung has hijacked your phone. I was looking for the setting to make sure it was set to manual so Samsung couldn't do these updates automatically. But when I went into the setting the option was gone. There are also annoying pop ups asking you to share your profile and info. Now I'm stuck with this update and all I can do is warn people about it. They say it's more secure but all it did is give Samsung total access and make me miserable in the process. It's a shame because I loved my phone before this. I used to swear by Samsung phones. Now I spend my day swearing at it.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I have had to try a factory reset which did nothing but lose information. My bank when I try to log in tells me my device needs updating. I have a security system that won't install on my phone. The employee actually told me that Samsung has made my phone obsolete... So I paid one hundred and 25 dollars a year, a four year phone phone is only good for the camera, which sucks also. I will never buy Samsung again, you suck!!!

Original review: March 26, 2019

I'm just writing about recent orders of smart phones with trade-ins of Samsung Galaxy S10 promotion. I ordered 3 new Galaxy S10 phones at the same time at the beginning of March. I got the first phone, but second and third phone are holding due to their policy that allows only one trade in at a time. Okay, I understood, and I contacted them, and they replied that evaluation of trade-in phone might take up to 7 days. I got the first phone, and I sent the first trade in phone on Mar. 16 delivered on Mar. 19. However, the second phone is not coming now. I understand, but I think Samsung should send or notice by text or email about the status of trade-in.

I have experienced some trade-in progresses with mobile carriers, and they sent email just after they got the delivery, and sent email again they started evaluating and their estimated completion date. They even sent the completion notice. Also, I can check the relatively precise status by checking their website. However, Samsung didn't give any notice, even I check the delivery from the FedEx website. I contacted their help desk, and they just said after evaluation I would get the email and shipping notice about second phone. I was just complaining who knows my phone is now actually evaluating or just stored on the shelf.... They couldn't answer because they don't know the exact status.... It's not a personal problem, it's a systematic need.

I think I will get all three phones and complete trade-in about 2 or more months after that I ordered them at the same time... Please, do not do this like me. Just buy it from other sellers. Time is money especially on the latest IT devices like mobile phones. Why should I order the phone even pre-ordering? It should be to get earlier.... Really bad process.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I originally called in to get put on a two hour callback list. To get a call back at 10:00 p.m... 3 hours later, I spend 45 minutes trying to explain my issues to someone on the phone who couldn't understand me speaking English. In kept on giving me answers to questions I didn't ask trying to put the million on Best Buy or my provider rather than actually help me with my issue with Samsung. This is been my worst customer service experience ever. Simply trying to fill out a promotional offer that I got with my phone. Galaxy s10+.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I was in need of a new phone when my wife had an aneurysm with 22 hours of brain surgery and settled on a Samsung Galaxy S9+. I've had nothing but connection problems with the phone with really no help from Samsung. The phone has been replaced once and has had 3 sim cards put in to try to resolve the problem. The problem is the phone will not connect automatically to mobile data or 4g when leaving a wifi area meaning when I have to leave my home my phone will not work unless I manually turn airplane mode on and then off.

If I forget to do this and I do quite often it means I have no communication with my wife should she need me or the nurse who watches her when I'm gone? All venues they've given me have not worked on this phone which approaches a cost of $1000. I also had bought the support from Best Buy for the phone for $200 and so far Best Buy has been useless in helping to solve this problem. Bottom line I should have bought an iPhone and still may have to do that. I'm also tired of dealing with offshore support in which it's hard to understand the support people because of their heavy accents.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Let me tell you about my experience with this "great company". I bought the Samsung S9+ model while the advertisement was being played for a month on all media promoting that one gets the S3 Gear smartwatch as a present with the purchased phone - naive me, I fell to it, and at the end not a trace of a smartwatch, no reply to my emails - nothing.

During a direct call, from support I only got the transfer of responsibility to some "Mickey Mouse" marketing firm they supposedly hired and just after waiting few months and making a lot of tedious support calls in order to resolve the matter completely I ended with apparently not complying with their "terms" on that promotion.

I bought the Samsung phone and believed it was not a classic marketing scam, I remember thinking "Well they have a reputation, so I'll go for the deal", I couldn't be more wrong. After all I did not bought a bag of candies but a phone, and as I see it now, my last Samsung phone. Sorry Samsung but you just lost over a decade long loyal customer.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

It’s hard to believe that a Company as large as Samsung would “Bamboozle” (could not think of a better term), a customer. This situation involves a new, Samsung Galaxy S9 phone that I ordered from their website this past November. The phone was a Christmas present for my Son. This started out as my error when I ordered the phone, not realizing that the default color on the order page was “Lilac”. When the phone arrived a few weeks later, on December 18th, I let my Son open His “present” early, since His old phone was not functioning. When He opened the box and saw that His new phone was, as He called it; Pink, and being a young man, refused to even take it out of the box, saying: “ I can’t believe you ordered me a pink phone”!

Long, two-month story condensed; I obtained authorization from Samsung to return the phone, and due Christmas being the next week, immediately ordered and paid for a second (black) S9. The new phone arrived on Christmas Eve. Yea! But, a few weeks later, I am receive word from Samsung, telling me that the returned phone is being refused. A few more weeks later, the phone shows up via FedEx, with a note inside stating that the refusal was based on the phone’s software having been “modified”. I was livid! We had not even taken the phone out of the box, let alone power it on! Add to that, I’m 64 years old, barely know how to use my “Smartphone”. How in the world would I “modify” a phone's software?

I contested this, and after another long wait, they sent me a supposed photo of the phone's display showing a “blown fuse” and “custom software”. Nothing in that display showing that this was the phone in question, other than an overlay, which could have been imposed on any photo. I took the phone to T-Mobile, our provider, and then to Best Buy at Brier Creek, where they had a “Samsung Experience” rep. We put a SIM card in the phone and it tested/worked fine...no blown fuse, no “modified software”. In the meantime, I’m left with a second, $600 charge on my credit card. There have been more than 20 back and forth contacts between myself and Samsung, to no avail. And they refuse to answer my last response!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I just purchased my 4th Samsung phone in 12 years. I got my S8 on 11/1/18. About a month in it started acting funny, locking up could not close out of appts, had to shut phone down and reboot. Then almost a week ago it locked me out dumped all my stuff and went beyond them helping me get back in. Verizon went out of their way to help. They even contacted Samsung to verify it's my phone. I had to send proof of purchase, imei number and the receipt. I have not received anything saying they got it so I called I got another address to email it to and it could take up to 48 hours. I believe they sent me a refurbished phone and I am paying for a new one $698.00 plus tax. They have done nothing to help. They just want me to do all the work find paperwork, email it, give them 48 hours to reply, box it up, mail it, and to keep paying for it while they screw me around. Poor poor business practices. You should not take advantage of your customers.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S7. Never damaged by water, dust nor falls. It started overheating and I contacted support many times until they sent me to Best Buy in my town Sherman, TX KNOWINGLY that they wouldn't help me due to my provider. They made me drive an hour from home to McKinney, TX to be reviewed by one of their accredited technicians at UBREAKIFIX MCKINNEY. They did not find a reason for it other than the motherboard possibly being defective. After almost a month without my phone Samsung contacted them. When I finally talked to them it took them 6 hours to locate my phone giving a ticket number and a tracking number from the confirmed delivery.

Finally they put me in contact with the technician trying to charge me 500 USD in order to replace the motherboard of a phone UNDER WARRANTY saying the warranty was broken because of water damage. Turns out that even though the motherboard is defective they found rust on the charging port (theoretically) and they will gladly give me my warranty back and replace ONLY THE MOTHERBOARD if I paid them 80 USD for the supposedly damaged port. Without giving me any guarantee of the phone not overheating when it gets to my hands in two more week. I just asked for my "water damaged" phone back. Absolutely disgusting customer service and super sketchy warranty handling, if it can be called a warranty at all. Freaking never dealing or buying with Samsung again.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I've spent 2 weeks trying to buy a Note 9 from their site. Buying with AT&T Next gave a $200 discount, but ordering was impossible. They still haven't figured out why I can't log into my AT&T account on their site. Went for the unlocked phone at a $100 discount, and they said billing information was wrong and put my account on hold for 3 days, despite a call to customer service explaining everything.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Updated on 01/01/2019: I advice all people around the world to stop using cell phone mobile from Samsung. There are some technical error of these types of mobile lead to stop working suddenly. Also the service of Samsung very bad. Technician of Samsung service damage machines during repair due to they are not professional and not trained well. The Samsung company not protect his consumers any way and gave fake warranty. This happened me in Kuwait, bad experience with them and no answer of my complaint from 2 months now.

Original Review: The local service broken the screen of my phone by bad treatment of their technician. Where the staff not professional to handle the phone. Hi. I’m Dr. Alaa **, Kuwait. I’m bought Samsung j5 phone from 3 months back, and suddenly it's stopped and screen became black. I went to the service Samsung center in Kuwait, in Tunis street. They check the phone and says the phone has 3 hits in its side and maybe effect on the screen. I told them that the screen is completely free of any damage and how come??? They said they will try to repair it and they put in oven and return me the phone completely screen damaged and they said it’s already was cracked from inside from my side.

I complain against them that the technician was not good and treat the phone by wrong way resulted to damage the screen but they not accepted and they want me to pay to repair. I told them that Samsung is trade name and big company and protect his customer. So I complain them to Duby center where they also agreed Kuwait side and they told me to make discount for me. I refused because the phone still in warranty and should be repair free. So I complain now for you. What should I do??? Service center who has bad technician ** - Wahran Trading Company. What's the model of your device? How old is it? J5. 3 months.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I purchased my Samsung Galaxy S6 on July 16, 2018. After charging normally, it would not power back on. I called Samsung Warranty and was told to attach my receipt to their email address. I did this on December 24th, 2018. I never heard anything back from them for 3 days, so I called again. I was told that my ticket had been closed out because they did not receive the attachment. They gave me a new ticket number and I again attached a copy of my receipt and emailed it as requested. They said I would hear back within 24 hours.

Today I called again as I had heard nothing and was told that their offices were closed on weekends and that I would not hear anything for 4 days because of the New Year holiday. This means that I have been without a phone since December 23rd. The woman I spoke with today, actually hung up on me while I was telling her that waiting for 2 weeks for a replacement warranty was not good. That is not good business nor good customer service. I shall be very wary of buying another Samsung phone if this is the way their customer service handles their warranty replacements. I will do an update to this review, if and when, I receive my replacement cellphone.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I purchased Note 9 from Bell on 23 November 2018 and my phone microphone was not working from 19 December so I called the Bell customer service and they told me that, "Your phone has a manufacturing defect and you need to go to Samsung service center." When I went there they told me that, "Your phone motherboard was not working properly and it has been replaced." Microphone has been replaced and in total there were 4 parts that has been replaced and when I called Samsung customer relation department for this thing and I told them that either give me a new phone or take this phone back and give my money back. So they told me that, "We cannot do anything as your phone is under 1-year service warranty."

So what kind of phone Samsung is manufacturing. I was using iPhone 7 previously and switching to Samsung was the biggest disaster I did. Never ever going to go with Samsung again. Samsung you guys make fun of Apple but you should know that one who makes fun of other is the one who is jealous of someone. You are the worst brand I have ever gone with. RIP SAMSUNG.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information