Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.05/5

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Cell Phones?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

The new Samsung S20 FE is the perfect fit for someone who is looking for all the best of the Samsung Galaxy S20 plus features without having to shell out the 1400 dollars for some features that are not quite up to par. This phone is super fast, has fabulous picture-taking capabilities and is 5G ready. I didn't upgrade to the 5G package yet due to the lack of availability in most areas but know that this phone will do the trick when the network expands.

Switching from my 8 plus was a snap and this phone has been everything I could ask for. I was offered the new Apple for less and I wouldn't even consider dream of switching. Seamless integration with my other devices that are on Google Chrome and it paired with Android Auto in under a minute. The design is pretty much the same but I love the fingerprint reader on the front screen. So much more convenient. Love this phone!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

This is my 2nd Samsung (3rd if you count my very old flip phone). I have the S10+ which replaced my S7 (and my boyfriend has his S8). My S10+ has a great set of cameras, and wonderful battery life for how I use it. I added an SD card, so have tons of storage space. The phone is fast (even with just 4G or sometimes 3G). And I love being able to use Samsung Pay at lots of businesses. I don't use Bixby that much so can't speak to it. I also have a Samsung Galaxy Active2 watch, which pairs nicely with my phone. I think Samsung Rewards has gone downhill some since I first got my Samsung S7, so it's harder to earn rewards than it used to be. I like the wireless charging capability. So far it's been good for updates (Android 10, security updates). Still waiting for Android 11.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

I love my Samsung Galaxy S10+. It's got lots of memory 128 gb & the cameras are amazing. It's easy to use and has a longest battery between charging. Can charge by wall socket or wireless pads. The fast charge wall plug is the best. Using wireless pad requires you to take off any protective case you might use (I use Otterbox). The one thing I dislike is the battery on this model isn't one I can change out like past versions. This model requires you to send your phone to the shop for replacement battery. The size of phone is good, not too big nor too small. I have many apps downloaded through Google Play and still have space for more. The cost was high but well worth it. I bought this phone new last year and I'm very happy with it.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

I've owned many cell phones in my life and S8+ is the first one to last beyond the time to pay it off. My wife and I have had ours for more than 4 years. I did have to replace my battery. The battery store told me it was my fault that my battery failed. They said I should not keep it 100% charged. Although it did not fail until 3 years. My battery charge has always lasted longer than I ever expected. I have used a dozen or more glass screen protectors but they usually cracked in a month or so. I stopped using them and my screen has been fine. The gorilla glass much stronger than the hardened screen protector. The Android operating system has always been very easy to use. Samsung has not come out with a phone with features enough to make me want to upgrade.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

Since the Pandemic began I had to get a smart phone to be able to now do my doctor visits on an app. I was ok with that but not the price of the phones. I researched and found that Samsung had a Galaxy A10e for $179.99. While I was used to using my one and only flip phone for many years I felt this was something that I needed to invest in and it was time. In the end I am for the most part very happy with the phone. I wish I was better at texting and knowing how to use it a little better like the younger generation (including my really young toddler grandkid's) but there truthfully are some draw backs that I just can't stand.

First Is that unless you have this in some kind of holder or case it will slip and go flying out of your hand. Yes it's that slippery. 2nd I can not for the life of me get the sounds to coordinate between the ring, reminder, volume etc. Then they want to know if you want it on silent....Mmmm good idea but how to know when I get messages. The accompanying book was not written well so if you don't personally know I SPY or GET SMART you are not unlocking those bit harder questions. Explanation of the one star off. Perhaps though this can sum up my feelings on the phone. I had to purchase a phone for one of my sons recently. We didn't think twice. The Samsung Galaxy A10e was our only pick.

Original review: April 29, 2021

I purchased the Z Fold 2 in October of 2020. It was a fantastic device. In March I noticed some center screen touch sensitivity was decreased. A few days later there was a black "bubble" in the center of the fold where the touch screen had been iffy. I called Samsung on March 15th and after working for some time with one person, was sent a text to contact someone else.

During these calls (a lot repeating myself and information given to the auto attendant) I was asked for phone info from the battery cover. I read off what was on the outside and was told that wasn't bringing anything up and to remove the back cover as the number would be inside. I attempted this with my nail and a small piece cracked off cutting my thumb. I shared this and was told how to get the info needed from the settings menu. I was eventually told it appeared the phone had an LCD bleed. Though not common it does happen with this device. The rep apologized for the inconvenience and stated it would be a warranty repair. He contacted a UBreakIFix store near me, arranged the parts to be shipped and recommended for me to call them in a few days to schedule the repair.

March 29th I was able to reach the tech at the repair site who said they don't work on this phone and weren't sure why Samsung sent me there. The site tech contacted Samsung and called me back. It appeared there was a mistake as only two places within an hour of me have techs for this phone. They gave me the number to one near my office and I contacted them. They shared they do not have the parts yet but would call when they had it.

A few weeks later I called again and was asked the color of my phone as what Samsung sent was wrong. They called me on the 26th of April to say it was in. Because of the time needed to repair this device, I could not schedule around my work and would need to take time off and find a replacement phone as they don't have one. I called Samsung for recommendation as I am a healthcare worker and time off is something we don't have. I also don't have a back up phone as I donate these to a local shelter when I am done with them. Samsung rep could not find my ticket or repair order at all and we had to start over. I ended up having to take time off of work and borrow a phone from a co-worker so I would still be reachable on event of an emergency.

I arrived at the store at open as requested and was informed that the tech needed to call Samsung due to the tiny chip on the battery cover (from my first call). Samsung informed the tech that there was no record of calls prior to the 28th of April and as the chip was not reported, the entire repair is now my responsibility. The tech turned on speaker phone so I could write down the name of the Samsung rep and ticket number for this call. The rep then said he was, "store support, not for customer and by turning on speaker phone for (customer) to hear the call was terminated". Samsung rep then hung up.

I returned to work with my STILL not fully functioning 2 thousand dollar mostly paper weight and called Samsung Support. After more repeating myself and transfer to another rep I asked for a supervisor. I was told at 11 04am that one would call me back in about half an hour. That was almost 4 hours ago. I have no reason at this time to believe Samsung is able to support this device or its customers.

Original review: April 17, 2021

I bought New Samsung S21 directly from Samsung online store as a gift for my wife on 23rd March 2021, They delivered the package by 30th March 2021 and on 14th April 2021 we were having a video call with our family members, the phone ran out of battery. Then we charge the phone and switch it on and there was no signal for both sim1 and sim2, there was no signal after restarting and repeating. Then I went to Mall of the Emirates Samsung Store. They told me the motherboard is damaged and there is physical damage in the phone and we need to change the screen and frame in order to change the motherboard too.

However, there was no damage in the screen at all, there was no any physical damage in the phone at all, and phone never fell down since we purchased it, I ask them, "How I bought a new phone just 14 days ago and you're telling me you want to change screen and motherboard how it will be new?" Then, he said, "That is our procedures and we can't do anything about it." I am using Samsung for more than 10 years and I have had lots of phones from Samsung and other companies, I never saw such rudeness and I'll complaint the authorities about it and I will never buy Samsung again neither recommend to any family member nor friends.

Original review: April 15, 2021

Hardware issue 32 days of having the phone...went from iPhone to Samsung and it only took 32 days to change my mind and go back to iphone. Customer service is horrible. Said I would have a replacement on Monday (4/12/2021) and it is now Thursday and they still didn't send out the new phone.... Run away from samsung.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I'm happy I'm getting a chance to get in touch with Samsung because I've been really not happy with samsung S21. These year I was going to buy an s21 Ultra first but I found the phone too large and heavy for me so I picked the s21 but that's a worse option for me. The ram management isn't good at all and as for me i'm thinking the ram amount on the s21 is low, all s21 models should have the same ram amount. I'm pleading to samsung now. I love Samsung's product a lot especially the smartphone but if the coming s22 models is gonna lack a good ram management again then I'm out of samsung, I love the ultra but I don't like the fact that it so big and heavy I wish samsung would just put a corresponding ram amount in all the coming s22 models.

I don't like the fact that s21 has an 8gb ram and the s21 ultra has up to 16gb ram. It makes the s21 feel like s9 with the performance. Please and please make a change in this. And one more thing I want to beg samsung for. Please can you please put an auto cooling system in all the coming s22 models because the s21 kinda heat up. And I have been telling people about samsung but the s21 ram management isn't good at all. It doesn't retain some app. I wish to buy the ultra model but it's too big and that makes me sad. Can you guys please make the s22 ultra 6.5 inch and flat with the features of the heat auto cooling system in it. I love the great camera that comes with the ultra model.

Original review: April 3, 2021

Samsung phone is a laggy piece of garbage. It will have a "not responding" notification on nearly every app. The battery will fall down quickly and slow to charge up to 100 percent despite the empty data it has. The chargers are puzzle pieces that won't fit as they keep popping off the port. The screen will freeze on you almost every time. It might have a blue screen while it has all these problems.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information