Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones

1.2/5 (30 ratings)

About Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Cell Phones?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: May 12, 2022

Even if they have the unique Z fold, which Apple don't have, and hopefully soon apple will come with better invention. The reason. Samsung have the worst customer service. Their waiting time is longer than, possibly your life, after you wait it's easy for them to disconnect, I believe on purpose, and never call back, and you have to speak to seven or 8 agents, and go over and over your issues with a new agent again, if you chatting with them, they ignore you for hr. And then say, "Please go to such and such website as we have a high volume of clients." (I doubt. Probably their agents chat with each other), complete unprofessionalism.

I personally regret switching to them after being with apple for 14 years, unfortunately, deceived by the Z fold. Company with no support and back up like samsung, worth nothing, company, with professional support and back up, even if their products is not that attractive, worth billion, like apple. Please switch to apple if you can, and never quit apple for samsung whatever their product is. See attached videos, this is one example of chatting with samsung customer service, I wish I was able to record the other struggle I had it with them few weeks ago over the phone. My daughter 5 years old, knows how to respect people and answer their questions, more than samsung customer service.

Original review: May 9, 2022

Purchased the Galaxy Z fold 5G. Within 6 weeks the screen just quit working. Send it in to repair it and they wiped my phone completely and didn't notify me that I needed to have it backed up before I sent it nor did AT&T when I went in for their assistance transferring to my spare. Everything but 10 years of precious photos and videos lost.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 9, 2022

I purchased the Z Flip 5G and in less than a year I had to have the screen replaced. The cost was out of pocket for me because I opted out of the insurance. Over $500. Less than 3 months later screen is going out again. I have babied this phone so that it wouldn't happen again so I know it wasn't anything I did. Samsung says it's not covered under warranty. I was told by a few technicians that this is a defect in the phone but Samsung will not admit that it is. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing this phone to get insurance and plan on it being in the repair shop a lot.

Original review: May 5, 2022

i bought Z3 Fold on Valentine 2022 and now May 2022 the big screen already split in half and is less than 100 fold but they have no warranty. They make me pay to fix it but I already bring to the local Samsung office. They check and told me is defect. Send it in. They will fix or replace but after they received the phone 2 day they call. Said I have to pay is over warranty. My phone only 3 month old and they have 1 year warranty. Customer service can't help you. All they do is put you on hold and transfer you around, at last all you get is, "I'm sorry I cant help you with that." My $2000 go to the trash can and I learn my lesson. NO MORE SAMSUNG in my life...

Original review: May 1, 2022

Customer service lie to you. I had seven supervisors tell me seven two three things about the warranty and still since the middle of January I have not received the replacement power cord. I would never buy another product from these people.

Original review: April 21, 2022

So another way for the companies to rip you off during these horrible price high and covid-19 shenanigans. My little brother need to buy a new phone because he was having problem with his old phone. So he went to Team Mobile, since that's his carrier to buy a new phone and while at the store they tell him that he would need to buy a power adapter separately in which for whatever, reason now Samsung and Apple, are not including them with your new phone. This is preposterous as it's a part of your phone functionality. There should indeed be a law against this type of practice.

I did see a article in which a Brazilian judge granted a lawsuit to a client in which he had bought a new phone from Apple, but they did not include the power adapter and instead wanted him to buy the needed item for an extra cost. Enough is enough. This need to stop. Hope more people dispute this as I did place call to Team Mobile, to address it but they told me we have to go directly to the manufacturing and fabrications company. I did tell them they are a part of it since they get a commission on every product they sell for these big companies. This should not be happening and the consumer should get everything that come included with the price we pay for these phone today. For some this may not be an issue but with our economy and inflation things are just getting hard for most.

Original review: April 12, 2022

I started two repair requests with Samsung's Support Department for a Samsung phone under warranty (ticket # **) and a phone not under warranty that I paid $91.31 to have repaired (ticket # **). 9 weeks later, and after several dozen very frustrating emails and calls, plus complaints to the BBB and New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, I still haven't received repaired or replaced phones, as several of their agents in their "Extra Care" department stated would occur. Instead of repairing or replacing the phones as promised, today they just offered me a $100 refund, despite already paying them $91.31, and the phones costing at least $700 for me to replace myself.

A few years ago I had sent in phones to Samsung for warranty repairs which were completed within two weeks or less. Something drastically has changed with this company however - now they've subcontracted all of their support requests and calls to off-shore third-parties (in the Philippines). They just read call scripts with very poor English skills, and if you ask to speak with a supervisor, you either get hung up on or put on hold forever.

Escalating issues to the Office of the President by filing a BBB complaint will only result in responses from a subcontracted agent in their "Extra Care" department. In my case, their agent was openly hostile and made numerous false statements, until I made them aware that I was recording them and would only accept written emails thereafter. They then promptly left the company so I had to start all over again from scratch...

I would strongly advise calling Samsung's Support department before purchasing a device like a phone which you'll greatly depend on, to see what that experience is like beforehand, because more than likely you will need support in the future, and based on over two months of endless frustrations, you'll be left completely empty-handed and frustrated.

Original review: March 29, 2022

I been having issues with Samsung for 6 weeks, from phone with factory defect, to orders that they don't want to refund money. Problem is how samsung now hires teenagers to do their work all over the world, and is very stressful to communicate with most of them. Almost impossible to get a supervisor. I was able to get one after 4 weeks. He was very rude and make my day even more difficult. When I post a review, someone in samsung saw It and make this guy apologize and finally take care of my issue. He was calling me everyday for me to change my review.

Meanwhile my other issues wasn't fixed. He promise to help this other issues, and as soon as I changed my review, he is gone. His supervisor as well called me few times, and promise to escalate my issue, but he also disappear, is really bad the customer service we are getting almost everywhere, the lack of professional people that care, and the amount of time we spend calling everyday to try to resolve even the smallest things.

Original review: March 20, 2022

I have owned Samsung phones for over 15 years. I loved them and how they perform. This year I decide to trade in my S21 for a S22. The phones works great. From the start they messed up my order. Being on the phone with Samsung customer service for hours and being lied to, hung up on many times I have to say I will buy a Samsung phone or product ever again. Their customer service is awful. The company is pure garbage. I will purchase Apple phones from now on.

Original review: March 16, 2022

This phone is great. It is 5G compatible. It comes with an S Pen. Has long-lasting battery life. Has lasted me a year and a half so far and still working fine. Comes with lots of apps and one specifically for the S pen. Comes with YouTube, Gmail, Google Play, Google Photos, Galaxy store, Google Maps, Netflix, Google Drive, Play Music and more. Very easy to set up. Dropped in many times and it still works fine and no screen damage. Very fast charging too. Comes with charger. Bought it brand new. Great camera quality. Has a front and back camera. Great phone overall.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information