2.65/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Samsung Cell Phones

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 17, 2017

513 Samsung Cell Phones Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Worst Samsung phone I ever owned. It's made for a kid and apps preprogrammed can't be removed and can't save anything to sd card. So what's point of allowing one.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I have had several Samsung phones and find the clarity is great, they are rugged and dependable and a good value. I would recommend them to anyone. The only drawback (but I believe this is true with all cell phones) is battery life not long enough!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I absolutely love my Samsung. It is user friendly. They do not usually change the interface to entirely much to where you have to re-learn a whole new phone. They do not include a bunch of bloatware that you are not going to use, that just takes up space on your phone. In turn, this leaves more space for the user to download the things they want on their phone.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Samsung makes a very reliable and easy to use phone. The battery life could be longer but everything else is great. I will buy another Samsung phone when I am ready to upgrade.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I have a Samsung 7 Edge. Love it. It is easy to use; I haven't had any issues with the battery; it has proven very durable. I actually dropped it several times (I do have a case, but not a very strong one) with no breakage whatsoever. Am looking forward to owning the 8.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I have the Samsung grand prime phone but there is not enough storage or memory whatever it is called. I am not sure if it's the actual phone or T-Mobile apps that are taking up all the space. The T-Mobile apps are useless and they won't let you uninstall them.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I have had 4 Samsung phones, I like the interface. It's easy to use. Battery life is good. All the apps that I need I can find. I just like the phone.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

This is my first smartphone and the battery life is a lot less than my flip phone, but I understand that because the smartphone does so much more than my flip phone ever DID.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I have a Samsung J3 and it is great. Right size for me and apps that fit my need. Battery life is good except when playing certain games but then again all phones are like that.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I placed an order in July for 2 phones (Galaxy S8 and S8+) under a trade-in program (I have to return my Galaxy S7 edge in order to qualify for trade-in program). I only received Galaxy S8+ and did not receive S8. Now I filed a claim but they made me return my old phone. I paid for 2 phones and have only one phone. I have been waiting for 2 months and have not got any response. I called them for more than 15 times and all the times lazy agents keep saying ''We are escalating the case and you will hear back from us within 4-5 business days''. No one ever got back to me.

I tried calling FedEx to know what’s happening and they said they have submitted everything to Samsung and now everything is up to them. Their logistics department do not have any phone numbers and we cannot simply contact them. All we can do is call customer care agent and they will escalate our case to Logistics department. Does it really take 2 months to resolve one missing shipment case? When I ask them What am I suppose to do? And they said "THEY SAID THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT REPLIES.''

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Battery life is just ok, sometimes when charging, the phone gets really hot - but not always; storage capacity is not the greatest; I have the S7 Edge, and I really don't like or use that feature. It also gets in the way when I try to use the phone with one hand. Overall though, I much prefer the Samsung to the iPhone products. Better size, better screen, better pictures.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I have the Galaxy 7 Edge and love it!. Very durable and user friendly. I gave it a 4 for battery life, but the maintenance app does a good job keeping it in check. As always, Samsung has delivered another great product!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Samsung asked me to test one of their Galaxy phones out and of course I accepted. The phone was very nice but the interface is simply not as intuitive as my Apple phone. Nice product but not as user friendly. I went back to my Apple phone even before the testing period was complete.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I use Samsung smartphone and I intend to buy their next product they come out with. They have good credit rating and have always backed up their products.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I hate My Knox application that is in the phone. Can't get rid of it, can't use it, obnoxious of Samsung. The phone is fabulous and the camera is wonderful. I love my phone. I can't live without it, because it does everything and has everything.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

The battery life on most Samsung phones don't last long. They need to manufacture better batteries that provide a longer period of cell phone usage.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Phone is well manufactured and serves well as a phone and a communication device. It is waterproof and handles much of the software installed from Google Play.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I keep trying other phones but keep going back to Samsung, very dependable phones. The only problem I have ever had with my g3 was I dropped it and broke the screen. Love my phone. Have the g8+.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I bought a S8 plus for my husband birthday on Sept. 15, when Samsung was running the promotion FREE Gear VR. When the phone was ship to me, there was no free gear VR so I called Samsung and was told that it was back order, will sent to me once they have it. After a week, I called Samsung few times to solve this problem but was told that they will look into it and gave me a case number. This is the third week, I called and was told by Samsung customer service that when I order, I have to click on the free gear VR!

I told her that when I order the phone, the promotion was written FREE and there wasn't anywhere in there saying I have to click on the gear VR for free. Honestly who won't want free item??? If Samsung runs a free promotion on an item it should be given free, not need consumer to click on free item. I told the customer service if that is the case I want to return the phone and she told me that it is past 14 days, return policy. All this while I am a very big fan of Samsung, I work in a retail store and encourage customers to purchase Samsung products. With this issue that I'm facing for the past weeks, I am very unhappy with this, I felt cheated by SAMSUNG.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I have had my Samsung Galaxy S7 for a year. Sound quality is excellent! Graphics are good too, and I love that it's water resistant. Only issue is that apps can lag sometimes.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I really do love this phone. Lots of pictures, play some card games and listen to music. I would definitely recommend a Samsung to family and friends.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I bought an inexpensive Samsung Go 5 from Metro PCS for $50 and it has been reliable, easy to use and the battery life is excellent. The camera is just ok and it only has 16gb of memory. Otherwise, its performance is excellent.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Difficult to use and can't find what you need to make it easier to use, like I want the word help when texting so I don't have to type in each word. When making a call you can't always do it from the contact list. Very disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I have a lot of freezing up. Not being able to play games. Calls dropping and missing calls. Ready to turn in and buy new, too unsolved problems with this one.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

My only complaint is the battery life. When new it was excellent. Now after a year it drains faster. Sometimes it will take 3 to 4 hours to charge from 30% and other times 1 1/2 hours with no setting changes.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Samsung Cell Phones are reliable and easy to use phone. Don't drop call and update continually. This keeps me on my toes. Great storage space. Samsung stands by its products. I would buy from them again.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I hate this new Samsung cellphone and have had nothing but problems with it. I have called Samsung for help and gotten nowhere. I will try and return this phone to my provider.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I've always had Samsung cell phones. Traded up for this S7 for the camera. It's the worst phone I've ever had and I'm stuck with it! Battery overheats! Constant back and forth with service dept! Screen goes black frequently when in use!!! Constant required updates!!! More advertisements than before!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

With the exception of a few glitches, I have had no real problems with this brand and I tend to select Samsung when upgrading, however, I am considering other brands after doing my research.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

Samsung 7 is a nice phone but battery life is terrible. Also hard to set up specific apps and controls on the phone. I have not found how to edit personal dictionary.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information