3.26/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 24, 2018

678 Samsung Cell Phones Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 24, 2018

I bought a Samsung S8+ and 7 months later the SIM Card slot died, no longer could receive text messages, phone calls and having a child in sports you need to be able to be contacted. So on February 19, 2018 Samsung received my phone for repairs. On March 3, 2018 I received an email stating the parts were on back on order. A week later I checked and the status stated REFUND TICKET. So I have now been fighting to get my refund of the phone since March 7, 2018, in the meantime I had to buy a new phone (Another payment plan costing me more money). And I have gotten nothing but the run around saying the check has been mail and that was over 2 weeks ago. Samsung has the WORST customer service ever.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Sent in Galaxy Note 8 for small crack in screen. Phone was working normally without other problems and was only two months old. Original estimate was $240+. Then I was sent an email saying I needed a new board and battery for new total of $679. Battery was two months old! Phone was charging and working perfectly. After I was given a date of repair I was sent an email of delay because of Good Friday holiday... ufb. After 10 more days I called to check (no updates ever sent) and was told it was almost ready. Five more days and it arrived. THIS WAS A TOTAL RIPOFF!! TRY TO AVOID THEM AT ALL COST!!

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2018

My phone kept giving me alerts that it detects water in the charging port. I have never had my phone in water or even in the bathroom while take a shower. I took the phone back to AT&T and they referred me to a Samsung contractor who then said this model was having a problem with this detecting moisture. He proceeded to tell he couldn't fix it and referred me to Samsung customer service who did nothing at all but make excuses. In picking your next phone be very careful of the hype. Be smart and do your research. I will never buy another Samsung phone.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Wow, is your customer service bad. Both my mother and I have been loyal to Samsung for years, as your products are easy to use and well made (or were), but that may end with the Galaxy S8+. My mother skipped her upgrade when the Note was bursting into flames, because she loved her Note at the time, but when it died, she was willing to try a Galaxy S8+, and I upgraded at the same time. Huge mistake. Only 3 months later, her phone refused to charge unless it had a brand new charger, a plug it liked (which changed every day), the moon was in the right position in the sky, and the kid down the block was having a good hair day, essentially. Annoying. Then it would only work on a wireless charger or in the car, and even then only when the stars were in perfect alignment.

A month after that, my phone - approximately half charged - turned itself off and never came to life again. Then, her phone did the exact same thing. So we went to ATT who sold us our phones, where apparently they have been hearing this kind of complaint a lot, and they told us to call Samsung. The first person we got on the phone, seemed very nice, and since the phones were and ARE still under warranty, he sent us labels to mail the phones in to have them repaired. Then it went to hell in a handbasket. Over two weeks with no contact and the phones show back up on my doorstep because your tech team, in all their brilliance, stated that they couldn't repair the phones because of a reactivation lock and we should "deactivate the reactivation lock by powering on the device..." Do you see where this is going?

So we called, and stated very nicely (as you were still dealing with my mother at this point), that we can't deactivate the lock because we can't TURN ON THE PHONE! And Samsung changed their story and said the real reason was that we had to pay an upcharge because the charging port doesn't work and that voids the warranty. And we let this go, because after my mother explained - again - that the charging port not working is part of the problem, they sent us more labels to send the phone back in so they could fix it, which we did with notes specifying that we could not turn the phones on to deactivate locks, specifically to avoid the phones being returned (although they did deny us the ability to talk to a supervisor - I can't imagine why). (Anyone want to guess what happens next?)

So imagine my surprise when I get home from work tonight to find the phones on my front step, with the exact same reactivation lock note as the first time. So I called the customer care number on the note, and referred to the "previous service order number" as requested - a task made more difficult as there are now two service orders for each phone - and the customer service agent, while acting very nice, lies to me. Now I'm not sure which is the truth and which is the lie on her end - but she first tells me that the notes say they were just supposed to unlock the phones - a concept I find ironic (refer back to the letter we keep receiving) - and then she tells me they were supposed to fix the issue and she goes back to the voided warranty plan.

The call was apparently recorded, so you can hear this for yourself. When I asked for a supervisor, she put me on hold to "go find one", at which point the call disconnected. Now she did call me back, with no supervisor in sight and her only answer was to send the phones in AGAIN like we did last time. I'm sure you can understand my doubts about the success of this, especially when she still didn't seem to understand the issue. So I again asked for a supervisor, adding that I would wait, to which she said "oh" and hung up on me. No callback.

So you can see why I'm pissed. In the meantime, one of the reasons the cell phone is so important is because my mother has Parkinson's disease and orthopaedic issues so she needs a phone to always be on her so that she can call in case of an emergency, like when she fell the first time the phones were at the repair center. Let me tell you, if she falls again, and can't call for help, because Samsung can't be bothered to acknowledge that they made a terrible product, and then remedy that mistake, I will have a lawyer writing the next letter.

I want my money back for the phones, $849.99 each, and I want Samsung to deal with your customer service issues. If you can't be bothered to do either, let me know so that I can find a different phone company to support. TL;DR - Samsung created a poor product (that has received numerous complaints) and can't acknowledge their mistake, inadvertently risking my mother's health, and won't remedy the problem.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Day: 3/23 email for Samsung: “I'm so far 10:05 pm waiting for the delivery of my Gear Fit2 Pro (Large) Red. SM-R365NZRAXAR order #MGG8EV0XZ. Be delivered I have been exaggerated for 1 week. Being that the website of you are to deliver in 2 working days. I'm frustrated and angry. Because this would be a great friend in Brazil. That my aunt is coming back tomorrow night that she would take. And she will go without my friend's gift. Samsung and UPS should have more respect for customers. Because I followed the delivery date every day. I am frustrated with the services of the company and with everything. Very sad in not being able to deliver this gift to my friend. I hope that the company enters into position to its service and products. I do not accept excuses or that I felt much. This will not solve my problem and my frustration at the moment.

Day: 24 contact the UPS. It says my order was transferred to the Post Office team. What the heck is a product that was delivered by UPS doing the post office? Did not solve my problem nor to UPS many other than Samsung. Day 26, Samsung answered my email sent on the 24th. The answer? Kkkkkkkk was that practically my problem with UPS and not theirs. Samsung is hardly fussing its consumer. For this reason NEVER MORE BUY SAMSUNG!!! I always bought Apple and always had great service! I made the mistake of buying a product from Samsung to get angry and it would not do me any good. Now I will wait (because it did not arrive more than 1 week) just to have the pleasure of returning and generate some measly cost for Samsung. I've been through. I've been through.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: March 25, 2018

Samsung Galaxy S9+, day one and I am bombarded with bloatware and adware (bixby). Even after 'disabling' this trash, I get updates for it and it yet interrupts my use of the phone I bought. I did not buy this to have my storage, ram, and time wasted. Fix this, Samsung, or maybe I should just switch to the Essential?

Original review: March 21, 2018

I bought Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 1 1/2 year ago and the screen got a line on it. After contacting the Samsung they said they will repair it and asked me proof purchase. I haggled with T-Mobile to get the proof of purchase which became impossible task. After getting everything they said the phone is out of warranty and it costs $265 to repair. I already spend $800 on it and it did not even last more than 2 years.

Original review: March 21, 2018

3/19/18. Last July, 2017 I purchased S8 Cell phone. A month later I purchased Galaxy S3 tablet. Both ran hot beginning of March, won't charge, takes 12 hrs for 75% charge. Then burnt out motherboard. 1st cell phone, was under warranty. Sent directly to Samsung, less than 1 wk returned to me with same problem, not fixed=now sent back to Samsung to fix again. In meantime, same problem with Tablet S3, remember purchased last year mid-July or August. I called for repair slip but before I could UPS, I broke LED screen. I ONLY wanted to have motherboard repair because won't charge and runs hot. Sent to Samsung. Received call from out of warranty repair. Won't fix unless I pay $220 plus tax to fix LED AND motherboard. Won't fix just motherboard because screen cracked. DON'T buy. SAMSUNG. I WON'T.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I have a Galaxy Note 5 that was working fine until a recent forced software update. Unfortunately I was locked out of my phone because after an update, one MUST use the pattern lock to reopen the phone and I forgot mine, like the probably thousands of other individuals out there. I normally used my biometric to unlock my phone because after I changed my pattern design, I forgot it and would just fall back on using my fingerprint. I don't understand why biometrics would not supersede any pattern/passcode/PIN needed to unlock a phone simply because a fingerprint is unique and people are known to forget the aforementioned.

Anyway, I have been without a device for weeks. I was informed I would need a manufacturers reset that would erase all of my data, pictures, contacts, etc, etc, etc. I'm not a tech savvy person and didn't even know about backing up data. I agonized over this and finally broke down and performed the reset. Two hours later, as I was adding information to my phone that was deleted after the reset, my phone locked me out yet again, for no apparent reason! And this time it was a complete lockout... black screen, tiny red letters stating "FRP binary lock". Now I'm told I have to have a master reset done and it's going to take maybe weeks, as I have "prove" the device is really mine through my carrier, wait for a label to be sent to me, up to nine days for repairs to be completed!

Totally frustrated that I'm paying for a phone that I cannot use and all of my info gone, I sent a handwritten letter, overnight to corporate asking for help. One week later, nothing, silence, no response. Not even an email stating we received your letter and will try the help out through a regular Samsung representative. I've had to jump through hoops about this issue and am totally disgusted at this point. The only bright spot through this whole ordeal was Kanesha, a helpful representative that stayed professional as I vented. Thank you again Kanesha for your patience when dealing with me and this problem.

Original review: March 12, 2018

A software update was done on 2-26-18 to my phone and it was damaged as a result, requiring the software to be reflashed. Samsung sent me to a place where I had to pay $$ to repair the damage done. They told me that I could also send in my phone for no charge to have it repaired. In six phone calls with Samsung, they did not know what they were talking about. They continually contradicted themselves, sent me in circles, did not listen, took responsibility, then denied responsibility, lied to me, and blamed everyone but themselves, such as Google, Verizon, who in turn denied responsibility. Seldom have I encountered a more inept performance by a business in all the areas I was in contact with, including supervisors.

I recommend buyers know that when they purchase a Samsung product, to consider that there will be no customer support behind the claims otherwise, and that any price paid be discounted in negotiations for this fact. If you find another product that is comparable, then purchase it. Discount all claims of customer support. Whoever you talk to will not know what they are talking about. This is not a fake review, since you ask. It is a real, frustrating, horrible customer service experience that I am giving as a service to others so they can avoid having a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH SAMSUNG.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge: bought 1 yr. and 2 months ago, has been a great phone, but LCD screen just went out -- you can only see different flickering colors on the screen. Exactly 2 months out of warranty. Samsung will fix but at a cost of replacing the screen and labor: 269$, for a defective product, and of course the phone still had several months of payments on it. Shameful (for Samsung) and extremely disappointing to charge $800 for a phone and it be of poor quality. NO trauma to phone or liquid exposure either. Very disappointing, as I have had several iPhones for the past 10+ years and never an issue with any of them. As I noted upon researching, Samsung is well known now for poor customer service! Back to iPhones...

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I purchase directly through them thinking I would get great customer service and have been treated terrible. I purchase a phone and had a trade in, when I went to print the return label (within my timeline) it would not print. I called them and they said they would send me another one. Never did and have called 5 times, of course now they saw it is past my timeline and they claim that they have sent me other emails with the return, conveniently I only get their denial for my request to send me a return label. I have escalated and they keep denying and say sorry. Their people on the phone are unable to make any decisions or take action. I don't want their stupid phone any longer and of course I can return it, because it is past their timeline. CAN someone help?

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy (7 Edge) phone not too long ago. Still paying it off through Verizon which is where we purchased it. For some reason, my phone went into a factory reset in the middle of the night. When I tried to get back into it after the reset, I was unable to. It would not recognize my gmail account or my password. I spoke with Google and I went down to the Verizon store. No one knows why my phone did a factory reset but, it caused me to lose ALL of my information along with pictures that I will never get back. When I talked with the Verizon tech and the Google tech, I was informed that this is not rare. This does happen. So, since I need to have a phone due to my family situation and job, I had to buy another one while still paying for the one that Samsung has ruined for me.

There was no compensation offered to me even though I had nothing to do with this factory reset. As I discuss this situation with others, they keep reminding me of what Apple did and the lawsuit they are in right now due to an issue with the battery they put in their product and the need for consumers to have to buy another. I really feel that someone either Samsung who obviously caused the factory reset, or Verizon who sells this product should take some responsibility and make this issue right or give some compensation.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

My name is Joseph **. I live in Nairobi. I am a journalist and currently work with a non-profit organization. I bought Samsung Galaxy S8 early 2017 mainly because it has a good camera; I needed to take good photos in my work. In November 2017, the camera (the very reason I bought it) stopped working; it went out of focus. I took it to a Samsung agent in Nairobi for repair and it took a whole month, and finally they told me they replaced the camera. At the end of January 2018 the same problem came back. I took it to another Samsung agent close by and the diagnosis revealed that the phone has a "distortion". Whatever that means! I am very frustrated and disappointed.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

After 10 yrs using Samsung products this was terrible experience and time consuming. The Galaxy S4 recent purchase was to replace cracked screen of Galaxy J3 Prime. The Galaxy S4 camera didn't work and it burned my hands after several calls. I could not even shut it off, had to remove battery and wait for phone to cool off. I was afraid of being hurt. I am so disappointed that my week was so disrupted. Upon returning to store VIP Electronics, I encountered more aggravation as they did not want to refund my purchase. So I am back to my cracked screen on Galaxy J3 Prime. How can Samsung let merchandise that's defective continue to be sold.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Known manufacturing fault on a Samsung 7 Edge (loose connection causing a pink vertical line on screen). Refuse to repair under warranty despite admitting that this is a common, known fault.... reason... 1cm hairline crack on rear casing. This voids the warranty. Despite speaking to managers nothing could be done. Oh... and I also made an 80 mile round trip to the nearest service centre in Stoke - as directed by their call centre!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I purchased 2 Galaxy phones for my business trying to diversify from I phones which we use in the company. One of the Galaxy phones 7S after 15 months stopped working, Verizon the carrier was not able to fix it. Samsung, on the other hand, required $400.00 to fix an antenna problem which is a product shortfall. I will certainly never buy one again nor recommend any.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I purchased this Samsung Note 8 9/2017 and by 12/2017 it's malfunctioning. I am so pissed because it is so expensive and useless at this point. I live in Houston TX, there is no Samsung store. I am just going out of my mind. I travel a lot and I don't know what to do at this point. Ugh... I definitely have bought my last Samsung that's for sure.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

My problem began June 2017 on a Samsung S7 Edge would not access the internet. I was approved for an exchange 12-30-2017 and promised overnight return. To this day there is no tracking number or cell phone. Samsung will lie to you and the reps will not transfer you to a supervisor when you request it. I bought a ZTE phone with the 7.1.1 software which is a better phone ever made by Samsung. The 8 is also a piece of junk. Apple makes better phones.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

My husband and my son both had Samsung Galaxy 6, it was a 2 years renting program, the program is they pay $18/month for each phone for 24 month. At the end of the 24 months, you still need to pay about $ 100 to buy the cellphone back. The big problem is, both of their cellphones were broken before the end of the two years' program. One was repeated show restart, restart.

My son went to the Sprint store, the customer service person said the motherboard of the cell phone was broken. He was recommend to hand in the broken cellphone back to the store and buy a new cell phone, but he still had to pay the leasing fee to finish the 24 month program, and at the same time to pay the new leasing fee for a Samsung Galaxy 7 for $24/month; now another Samsung Galaxy 6 could not get on the internet, my husband went to the Sprint store, the customer service person helped him, and told him it was OK, but he still cannot get on the Internet. He can only use the cell phone to call or receive a call/message. Could anyone please tell me if you have the same problems?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Bought a Galaxy 8+. Charging Cord just stopped working. Needed phone. Called Samsung and they wanted me to mail my defective cord back to them so they could confirm it was not working. They would then replace the cord at no expense to me. Problem - what was I supposed to do for the weeks it would probably take to actually get the replacement cord. My PHONE BATTERY WAS DEAD.

Their advise. Go to Best Buy or any Electronics Store and purchase either a new cord or a Charging Pad. What kind of Customer Service is this? I had to buy the replacement charger because it was imperative for me to have the use of the phone. Now I'm out close to $50.00 because of their defective product. Thanks a lot Samsung. It will be a long time before I ever purchase anything from Samsung again.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I recently bought the Samsung Note 8 and loved the phone. However within two month the back of the phone glass shattered into tiny pieces. I sent the phone into Samsung and they told me I would have to pay to fix it because I caused the damage. They sent the phone back to me and I had the back replaced with Samsung's certified parts...

Two days later the back was cracked again. I went to Best Buy which told me that they no longer have Samsung employed personnel in their building but looked at my phone and said that my phone was twisted which is why the back continues to crack and to send it back to Samsung. They said that this is common complaint with this phone and it’s called a battery bow which happens if your phones heats up. I sent it back to Samsung and they wouldn't fix it. They stated that because I replaced the back the first time, I have voided the manufacturer warranty and even though they can clearly tell that my phone is bowed. I told them that they are the ones that fixed it and they said they have no record of fixing it...

I am so upset that I spend about 1000.00 on this phone, and have supported Samsung by buying multiple other products such as almost every note they had (except the 7), I have a Samsung Gear classic watch and bought the Samsung G3 watch and Samsung S8 plus for my son and they just send my phone back and said, "Oh well, you’re out of luck". I am beside myself, I love the phone but the service does not stand by its product.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I bought a wireless fast charge Samsung charger at my Verizon store for 59.99 cause my port was messed up on my Note 5... It's been only 6 weeks ago... And unfortunately they only have a 14 day return policy at the store and suggested I call Samsung customer care for replacement. My charger keeps pausing so after being on charge all night, I get up, it's only charged half way. Well, turns out I have to mail my charger to them which he said will take about 14 days and then the time to turn around and send me a new one. I can't use a regular charger, but told me I need to buy another charger till they can send me a replacement... Doesn't that defeat the purpose of me wanting a replacement. I don't have the money to just go get another one. So disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Terrible company to do business with... problems with cellphone that's 2 months old and cannot get any real help. I would have been better off buying Apple or a Google phone. I wish I would have done that...

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

This brand is user-friendly and easy to use. Apps that I download do not interfere with the operation or performance of the phone. The camera work really well too.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Samsung products are great, androids are 10x better than iPhone, it's just what they put their names on that gives them bad reps & low rates.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Trouble since new and Samsung couldn't fix it. Screen goes blank, keyboard disappears and touch screen freezes - cannot type. Have to wait for these things to right themselves or restart cell all the time!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I have the Samsung Edge 7. The screen is great, and takes really good videos. My husband has the iPhone 7 and after taking pictures with both, I would say the iPhone takes better quality pictures.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S7 from T-Mobile. A few months into owning the phone I had overheating issues. I contacted T-Mobile, did all of the "trouble shooting" and the phone worked. A couple months later, the same thing. This phone has ALWAYS been in a case, I now have a crack on the INSIDE of the screen. If you run your finger across the phone you won't feel it, but you can see it. I contacted T-Mobile since I have insurance, they said it wasn't covered because of the crack (it's on the inside) so either pay the deductible or take it to Best Buy and maybe they fix it since it's under warranty.

I just contacted T-Mobile again (different rep, different answer). This one said my phone isn't under warranty and Best Buy said since it has a crack it doesn't matter. It will be treated as out of warranty. $199 to fix the phone. I have never had an issue with Samsung products before, and T-Mobile has always fixed any issue I've had with my other phones. I am beyond frustrated!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I can not believe how poorly I have been mistreated by Samsung and their 3rd party customer service! I was a Note 7 owner that was promised a promotion towards the purchase of a Note 8. The promotion was buy a Note 8 get 425 off the phone with trade in Phone and receive freebies along with the purchase a SD card and wireless charger with purchase. I decided to go with the offer. It was a horrible experience from the beginning! They promised me promotion codes that took forever to come. I had to write same and call customer service weekly. I got not get help answer. This was back in August when preorder of it the cell phone came out. I never received new promotion codes that they promised. I keeper clicking on the old ones. I had to try to get them to work so I could order the phone.

Finally, it went through. Because of the promotions not working. That put me to the back of the list on back order to receive my cell phone. I called almost daily to see why I not getting my cell phone with the preorder cell Phone in a few like they promised the Note 7 owners (that they would get the phone before the rest of the public). Instead it was the complete opposite! The phone came out and was on sale to the public and I had no phone. It took over a month for me to receive the phone! I noticed the 1st day of getting it turned on a step up that there was something wrong with the phone! It was defective! I did a factory reset on the phone 5 times to get it to work. The phone was super slow. It took 20 minutes to download an app! I could not stream on the phone! I have unlimited data and WiFi! No matter what location I was at the phone would not run at the speed it should have.

I called Verizon my phone company to help me with this phone and they couldn’t help. They even said there was something wrong with the phone. I could not even get most of my apps to open. I called Samsung for help. They told me I could only deal with ECommerce the order company for help because I was a Note 7 owner and they put the promo codes out for the Note 8. When I called ECommerce they told me I had to return my Note 8 and all my freebies to get a replacement phone. Mind you I gave them my treat in the same day I got my Note 8. I told them, "I should not have to do this. I have no backup phone. Please send me a new phone and I can mail back the old one." Samsung and ECommerce told me that I could not do that that it was policy to return everything and they send me out new promotions codes to reorder the phone and that’s it would only take 7 to 15 days by the time they got the phone.

I mailed the phone Oct 16 2017. They got the phone and signed for it Oct 23rd 2017. I waited weeks for my promotion codes and my refund. I called and called and I just got lies, "Wait more time. 7 to 15 days. It will be escalated to higher management." I had to borrow a phone because Samsung had my only phone. I was tried poorly and rudely by their customer service! I could hung up on and laughed at. I wrote complaints to Samsung about their customer service. I called over departments asking for help and letting them know I was promised promotion codes and refunded to order a new non defective Note 8 and received nothing! I was even told they were just behind on things and to keep waiting! I said let me talk with a supervisor. All the supervisor would say is, "We have to wait for upper management to approve thing and to wait another 7 days!"

It should not take over a month to get a phone and a refund and promotion codes to order a new phone. I even was told Samsung would give freebies from one customer service rep for the inconvenience, just to get me off the phone. I had to get the BBB involved to help out and all Samsung of the president would say is, "Wait on upper management's approval but you will get everything that was promised to you." I was told that someone from Samsung would call me and they never did. I wrote them back through the office BBB and they still would not help me get my phone or refund me! I called back ECommerce for help and told them, "This is stealing and against the law to take my money and two of my phones and leave me with nothing." All because they gave me a defective phone that just need to be replaced! I never did anything bad to these companies to be treated this way!

They said they have good customer service but they don't! They don’t care at all! There is no communication or organization at all with Samsung! I’m borrowing a phone now that I have to give back in a week. I told them this and they just said wait another 7 days! I told them, "So you don’t care if I’m in an accident and have no phone to use." They just said they will make note and wait on upper management! This is out of control unprofessional and uncalled for. I’m not the only one going through false promises and lies. There are other people I have spoke to that were promised promotional codes that were Note 7 owners that never got them. They have two cells they bought and only got one promotion code. People that did the preorder of the phone were promised promotional freebies items for ordering early were never given codes for that either!

Every person I spoke to just says the Samsung and ECommerce keep saying keep waiting for codes that will never come because they stopped giving out codes back in late October! I sent my defective phone back before the promotion codes were over and still have not gotten my cell Phone refund or freebies I was forced to return! Samsung and ECommerce are just st saying keep waiting in hopes to get us off their backs and hope we will move on eventually! They are not telling the truth and even lying to the BBB. I have email and reference numbers for all of this! (Samsung, ECommerce and the BBB interactions) All I want is my Note 8 and the freebies back I was forced to return! There is not reason to lie to people and not be truthful about your services! I would not recommend buying from this company directly at all.

I need this situation fixed and resolved. It should not come down to this. Samsung even said I already returned everything but never addressed the fact that they owe me a new Phone and promotions they promised me! One month to wait on a preorder phone and two months with no refund Phone or freebies is fraud! I should not have to call customer service 15 times a month to get help only to get pushed aside! Samsung said that it was going to be better to its customers and make up for the Note 7 mistake and they have not. I’m being treated worse than ever before!

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information