Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones

4.0/5 (698 ratings)

About Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Cell Phones?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

The new Samsung S20 FE is the perfect fit for someone who is looking for all the best of the Samsung Galaxy S20 plus features without having to shell out the 1400 dollars for some features that are not quite up to par. This phone is super fast, has fabulous picture-taking capabilities and is 5G ready. I didn't upgrade to the 5G package yet due to the lack of availability in most areas but know that this phone will do the trick when the network expands.

Switching from my 8 plus was a snap and this phone has been everything I could ask for. I was offered the new Apple for less and I wouldn't even consider dream of switching. Seamless integration with my other devices that are on Google Chrome and it paired with Android Auto in under a minute. The design is pretty much the same but I love the fingerprint reader on the front screen. So much more convenient. Love this phone!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

This is my 2nd Samsung (3rd if you count my very old flip phone). I have the S10+ which replaced my S7 (and my boyfriend has his S8). My S10+ has a great set of cameras, and wonderful battery life for how I use it. I added an SD card, so have tons of storage space. The phone is fast (even with just 4G or sometimes 3G). And I love being able to use Samsung Pay at lots of businesses. I don't use Bixby that much so can't speak to it. I also have a Samsung Galaxy Active2 watch, which pairs nicely with my phone. I think Samsung Rewards has gone downhill some since I first got my Samsung S7, so it's harder to earn rewards than it used to be. I like the wireless charging capability. So far it's been good for updates (Android 10, security updates). Still waiting for Android 11.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

I love my Samsung Galaxy S10+. It's got lots of memory 128 gb & the cameras are amazing. It's easy to use and has a longest battery between charging. Can charge by wall socket or wireless pads. The fast charge wall plug is the best. Using wireless pad requires you to take off any protective case you might use (I use Otterbox). The one thing I dislike is the battery on this model isn't one I can change out like past versions. This model requires you to send your phone to the shop for replacement battery. The size of phone is good, not too big nor too small. I have many apps downloaded through Google Play and still have space for more. The cost was high but well worth it. I bought this phone new last year and I'm very happy with it.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

Since the Pandemic began I had to get a smart phone to be able to now do my doctor visits on an app. I was ok with that but not the price of the phones. I researched and found that Samsung had a Galaxy A10e for $179.99. While I was used to using my one and only flip phone for many years I felt this was something that I needed to invest in and it was time. In the end I am for the most part very happy with the phone. I wish I was better at texting and knowing how to use it a little better like the younger generation (including my really young toddler grandkid's) but there truthfully are some draw backs that I just can't stand.

First Is that unless you have this in some kind of holder or case it will slip and go flying out of your hand. Yes it's that slippery. 2nd I can not for the life of me get the sounds to coordinate between the ring, reminder, volume etc. Then they want to know if you want it on silent....Mmmm good idea but how to know when I get messages. The accompanying book was not written well so if you don't personally know I SPY or GET SMART you are not unlocking those bit harder questions. Explanation of the one star off. Perhaps though this can sum up my feelings on the phone. I had to purchase a phone for one of my sons recently. We didn't think twice. The Samsung Galaxy A10e was our only pick.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

I've owned many cell phones in my life and S8+ is the first one to last beyond the time to pay it off. My wife and I have had ours for more than 4 years. I did have to replace my battery. The battery store told me it was my fault that my battery failed. They said I should not keep it 100% charged. Although it did not fail until 3 years. My battery charge has always lasted longer than I ever expected. I have used a dozen or more glass screen protectors but they usually cracked in a month or so. I stopped using them and my screen has been fine. The gorilla glass much stronger than the hardened screen protector. The Android operating system has always been very easy to use. Samsung has not come out with a phone with features enough to make me want to upgrade.

Original review: July 12, 2021

One of the worst experiences I have ever had. Phone shut off in 7 months. I purchased my phone direct from SAMSUNG. This was the biggest mistake I have made. My phone died, I went directly to the TMOBILE store, they said it's under warranty and for me to contact SAMSUNG. I did, they said to go to a retail repair shop, I did. When I went to their authorized repair center and after 5 hours they said the motherboard and other parts have been damaged. The repair center said contact Samsung for replacement. I called Samsung. They said mail in the phone. I explained to the person that I will not see my phone for over two weeks. Is there a loaner phone available or can they ship out a replacement phone. NOTHING WAS OFFERED.

If I had purchased the phone from a mobile retailer, they would have replaced the phone on the spot and would have not been inconvenienced. If it was a competitor phone like I-PHONE they have loaner phones available. BUT SAMSUNG OFFERS NOTHING. My phone was repaired in two weeks. In a AMAZON world does that make sense? This will be that last time I purchase a SAMSUNG product direct!

Original review: July 5, 2021

I have been a loyal customer to Samsung ever since my first phone and this has been the worst experience with support I have ever received. To break down the incident this is what happened. My phone restarts randomly still under warranty and purchased directly from samsung (several times a day). I use Samsung resources to rectify the issue (all troubleshooting including calling tech support) and the issue is NOT RESOLVED. I call Samsung support and am on the line for 2+ hours, I go up several supervisors and then managers and receive no solution. The agent tells me I have to send in my phone (which means go without a phone for 7-10 days which is not practical).

I purchase a phone on the samsung website using the try now pay later and then ship out my phone to the repair center (I planned to return the phone once my phone was retrieved to not have to pay anything out of pocket while still having a phone). I ship out the broken phone and it reaches the repair center and they "repair" the device and ship it back out and say there is no issue. I call the repair center and ask them "if there is the issue will I be able to receive a replacement phone and only have to return the broken phone after I receive the replacement?" THE AGENT THEN SAYS "I will put that in my notes and make sure that happens since we did inspect the phone and we did verify it that there was no issue." (My thinking is, if you trust your techs you only need them to see it once, otherwise are you calling your repair center incapable?)

I received the "repaired" phone (the phone I purchased on samsung's website using the try now pay later program had no issues and both phones had the same settings which confirms the issue is just with my phone) and the phone has no issues for a couple days. Several days later the same issue occurs and I am by this point absolutely frustrated so I contact support in hopes of a solution. I call and inform support that the issue continues and support says "you must send in the device again so that our repair center may inspect it and it can be resolved, replaced or refunded."

I then ask to speak to the supervisor and then the manager and all of them provide the same "solution" so then I ask to be transferred to a higher department. I am transferred to Case Management Department where there the same progression up the position ladder continues and I reach management where I am told AGAIN "you must send in the phone and we must diagnose the issue" which means I have to go WITHOUT a phone again to help samsung fix THEIR issue since their team is incapable of doing so. I was provided with NO OTHER OPTION.

As a lifelong, dedicated samsung customer who I have recommended and switched several people to, I am regretting all of that because of this horrible experience. I HAVE ALL THE NAMES OF PEOPLE I SPOKE TO. I want a solution to this issue and I want this to be resolved as a customer who has put a lot of money into a company who is supposed to provide me with a phone not take it away. AGAIN, SAMSUNG IS SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE ME WITH A PHONE NOT TAKE IT AWAY. This is the worst experience and I am very disappointed with the experience I have received from Samsung, if this is not handled properly and efficiently I will ensure to never do business with Samsung again and also ensure others hear about this on social media and every review outlet I can find. I expect this to be resolved soon and efficiently. Figure this out, Samsung, I have relied on you for a while, don't let a dedicated customer down.

Original review: July 3, 2021

Samsung does offer low prices on their site but all they do is pull tricks. The latest was to offer $200 off on 5G Series of phones BUT they changed the prices of the trade ins so the phone costs what it did before the sale. Don't get caught by these vultures trying to make you think they are giving you something for free. No matter what they are profiting in a big way.

Original review: July 1, 2021

Bought a Samsung S 20 in February this year. After a month the cell phone simply went out and I couldn't turn the device on. I went to an accredited Samsung service center and they replaced the inside of the phone. After 2 months this same device does not recognize the sim card and makes no calls. Sometimes the device recognizes the sim card and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I'm on a call with an important customer and the call just drops and I can't return the call because the phone doesn't recognize the sim card.

I live in San Francisco/CA and the closest store is only in Palo Alto. Yesterday I went to Palo Alto in search of technical assistance and was informed that I had no technical assistants available. I have a company and I need to stay 4 days with my cell phone broken, as they don't have assistance after 5 pm. I was even more frustrated because they couldn't even receive my cell phone to take the analysis and fix it the next day. I'll have to drive one more time for 50 minutes to Palo Alto, to leave the cell for analysis. I really don't recommend to a friend to buy a Samsung cell phone, as they don't have stores and technical assistance available. I have not received calls from customers for 4 days now, due to Samsung being a company that is not concerned about their customer who bought a $1,200.00 cell phone.

Original review: June 21, 2021

My phone wouldn't charge properly. Called Samsung and was sent to a local service center. They told me I needed a new phone. No problem it was under warranty so I called Samsung. They told me they would not send me a new phone but would repair it. I told them the service center said I needed a new phone. They said no. I'm not going to be without a phone for months so I just purchased a new phone.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information