Samsung Cell Phones

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I am very disappointed in my recent Samsung purchases. I recently bought a phone from them through AT&T and it won't send clear videos and quits stops loading. Taking forever to get signal. They talking about AT&T persuaded me to buy a new tablet. It's only 99cents they say. "It's so much faster and better than your other tablets." So I did and I'm paying only 10.00 a month for it which wouldn't be bad if it ever worked. I've contacted AT&T cause I bought it through them. They say "go to store" so after 2 hours on phone and more calling Samsung asking for a replacement as well no luck. So to the store I go only to hear "you can't leave it with us to check it, you have to stay." I don't live right down the road from there so I said "no I have a baby with me."

Long story short phone not working right after a month, tablet never worked and AT&T who was supposed to call me back in 3 minutes they say to redo my phone after 2 previous AT&T helpers who couldn't and turned me to someone else, even put in it was requesting a phone interview, don't even have. Because I bought a new one the end of October 16. So after 25 years of service with AT&T we are finished as soon as I pay off the pitiful products I own.

And as for Samsung who was my favorite I am no longer purchasing any items from them, not even the TV I was fixing to purchase. I'm very upset with these companies. They are refusing to honor customer satisfaction and I'm tired of wasting time on the phone trying to fix something that isn't old enough not to work. Thanks y'all for listening, hope this helps.

I bought Samsung smartphone. First time within 3 months its wifi stopped working and hardware started malfunctioning. I gave factory reset to my phone and it started showing status custom. I visited Samsung service center and staff was very rude, they misbehaved. "Suryakant" attended me at service center (Janus Electronics Vasundhara Ghaziabad). They refused to take my phone under warranty and said that I have corrupted software myself or got it upgraded from outside where as my phone was not even operational. I would request you guys to not to buy Samsung phone as services are below poor quality.

I purchases the new galaxy s6 from Walmart on black friday, gave it to my son and we couldn't get to activate so went back to the walmart in Lake Jackson Texas to see what was going on. They didn't know so I asked to return with receipt and due to sale no refunds available... called my carrier straight talk. They said it wasn't scanned properly, to go back to the store with box so that is what I did. They did rescan it again so I left... get home not only is it still not activating but the ** at the electronics failed to hand me my receipt back so now I'm out of that money that was spent and no phone also on the receipt was an ps4 that was also purchased so if that doesn't work or have issues I'm screwed!!! That receipt totalled well over a grand. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!

DO NOT buy a Samsung phone!! We had issues with ours from the get go. Within 2.5 weeks we went back to the store because my hubby's button on his phone was falling off and we were told we couldn't send it in! It was brand freaking new! That was just the beginning. Both our phones have deleted all our pictures that we had taken over the 1.5 years we had our phones. They freeze all the effing time! I try to take a picture and it freezes for about 90 seconds or try to go on Facebook and it freezes. This is happening more frequently. The warranty is complete ** too. You have it (we even bought the extra year so we were covered for our whole contract) and you can't really use it. I called in when my first froze happened and they said "well if you send it in and they don't find anything wrong with it then you get your phone back with a bill for over $100!" WTF. What's the point of warranty!!!

Just this past week I found out that I am not receiving all my phone calls. So I called my service provider and they checked all their signals and they have had no outages or anything in my area. So I called Samsung because I missed calls from work and they won't do anything but send in my phone and if they don't find anything wrong with it I get a bill back with my phone. This is such **. I will be going back to my iPhone because I didn't have problems with it!

I had to give back my Note 7 twice. I was very very satisfied with that phone now I had to take the Galaxy S7 Edge which is a very crappy phone to me. I use my phone Bluetooth in my car. The speaker coming out of the phone only plays one side in the car. When you plug it in the charger you get nothing but static. I've tried hard to change this phone but now they're telling me I cannot. This phone is actually too small for me. I have bought the Galaxy 2 Note. The Galaxy 4 Note and I was so satisfied. I would have never gave my phone up if I would have known that the 7 would let me down as it did. Is there anything they can do for me? I would like another bigger phone. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

I purchased a S7 Edge June 26 2016. On the morning of October 29 2016 I awoke to the smell hot plastic. I found my phone that was on a OEM wireless charger melting. Charger destroyed, cover melted, back of phone showing exposure to extreme heat and the screen having a cloudy/smokey haze. Phone was too hot to even touch. Samsung originally agreed to buy my phone back. Then I get a call that the "supervisor had gave me bad info". They would not buy my phone back.

While at a Verizon store Samsung instructed the store Mgr and myself to immediately immerse the phone in a bowl of water. We questioned this several times. Samsung does not deny that this is documented in my case file. Now they want the phone sent to them to "evaluate" for warranty evaluation. WTH. It soaked in a bowl of water for 2 days!! Yes it is going to show water damage. Yes Samsung will deny my claim. NO I will not send Samsung my phone, it is the only bargaining chip I have. Never again Samsung. NEVER. Buyer beware.

I will never buy a Samsung smartphone ever again. They can't calculate their updates correctly. Their updates are breaking their phones. I sent them a very expensive Samsung Galaxy S6 brand new. They sent it back the broke. They said they fixed it but it was still not working correctly. Actually had such a problem that I had to get rid of the phone overheating to the point of 160 degrees Fahrenheit - constantly have to resetting the phone. Still not working correctly. Had a very hard time getting it to connect to the internet. Samsung does not care about their phones at all. I'm very unhappy with Samsung.

Wow! Feeling really upset right now. Just got off the phone with a Marylo... a customer representative at Samsung. Here's the story... I bought an A5 for my son on Black Friday 2015. My son owned an iPhone prior to the purchase. After 3 weeks with the A5 my son complained that the pictures were poor quality. I took a pictures as well... The images were indeed really bad. I brought the phone to where I bought it and they sent in for repair. Picked up the phone 2 weeks later. They said they installed a new camera. My son said the quality of pictures was the same... no different from before. Had to buy him a new iphone and eat the cost of the A5. I own a Samsung Note 3 that I'm really happy with and decided to keep this A5 as a back up.

Several months later I started using the A5... Pictures were very blurry. Brought it in again... Reset the phone to factory and didn't leave the pictures on the unit. It come back nothing was wrong with the phone. I took a lot of pictures... This time I left the pictures on the phone as proof to how bad this camera takes pictures. The phone provider where I bought the phone didn't want nothing to do with it so I called Samsung. First they said the phone was over the warranty period... I bought this November 2015. I sent them the proof of purchase. They sent me a prepaid shipping label... I get an email they received the unit. Then I get this weird email says my service reference has been cancelled. Reason... Cost issue - out of warranty.

This is where I call Samsung to get clarification about the email. It starts with the first representative... He says the phone is damaged and no longer under warranty... That the camera has a scratch in the lens and that's the reason why it doesn't work. I had this phone in for repair on October 25th and they found nothing at all... Now all of a sudden there's a scratch on the lens. There's no way the unit all of a sudden has a scratch on the camera lens. I ask to speak to a manager... He replies they're in a meeting. Then he says I can speak to customer care, I say okay. This is where it goes south... She says the phone has a scratch in the camera lens and there's water damage and it will cost $450 to repair... WHAT!! I say "You're nuts." Sent my phone back immediately... She says there's a $25 out of warranty fee for looking at the phone... WTF.

I just got the phone back October 25th from my phone provider... Took some pictures and went back to the store... They didn't want anything to do with this phone so I then sent it to Samsung on October 31st with the pictures on the phone to show the quality was very poor and blurry. Samsung must be in a lot of trouble financially if they have to resort to doing this to customers. I will have a hard time buying a Samsung phone or other device after this saga. BUYER BEWARE!!!

SHAME ON YOU SAMSUNG- S7 premium smartphone!!! Since I bought my S7 on 31 May that he freezes for several times, the problem is solved with soft and hard reset, until a few days ago, now he's already dead! Few days of use on my shirt pocket the S7 gets a scratch on screen glass because with the S7 on the pocket I had a credit card! How is possible to get a scratch on screen glass just because nearby the premium quality smartphone on pocket (maybe just in price), I had a credit card (Where are the acclaimed premium materials of the smartphone S7)!!!

I called Samsung to repair my S7, they said that I have to go at the nearest technical assistance from Samsung or send the S7 by post mail because they don't collect smartphones of customers (just good brands like LG or Apple)!!! Ok, I send the S7 by post mail. Yesterday the technical assistance of Samsung call to me, they tell me that they changed the S7 motherboard, but the screen glass they cannot change because the cause of the scratch on the screen glass was external!!! Of course the cause was external and made by a credit card, WTFK it's a premium smartphone (in price), where is the build quality???

I'm scared, they open the S7 to change the motherboard (the same happened with my LG G4 and they give me a new smartphone, my wife's iphone 6S had a few scratches without any explication, Apple give him a new one). Is my smartphone still waterproof, did they test he? Very bad Samsung, this is not how you have to treat and keep your customers, put the eyes on other good brands. Until now I already bought a lot of Samsung products, but no more. I'm very disappointed with Samsung, they just want to earn money no matters as... Just 7 months since I bought a S7 and all this problems...P. S. home button already had scratches too!!! Spread the word please, it's our money...

I am very regret that I visited Samsung Service Center for repairing of display of Samsung Galaxy A8. They treat unfair and they are not providing the parts as well as no any confirmation is being provided by their team yet for supply or repair of mobile phone. Now I am in hard trouble. Now I have the only last step to go for legal action. That's all. Thank you.

Cell Phone SD Card Upgrade - Support? NONE. Called @ 10:20 and spoke to Norberdo and explained why I was calling. Spent several minutes getting my info and then transferred me to Memory Card Support. (Spend over 2-1/2 hours waiting for support for the Memory Card Support before the line dropped and waiting for them to pick up.) I was working in the background. Called back after and spoke to Mark (ID # **) and explained my prior experience and asked him to refer to the notes based on my phone # to see what I was calling about. Told me that there are NO notes. WTF? After waiting another hour gave up after not finding a solution on their website. I've never heard of such poor support than this. Now looking for paid support since online doesn't address the issues I've tried to find.

My Samsung's cell phone (Note 5) is still on warranty. It suddenly stopped charging. The phone was sent to a Samsung's repair center. It was returned with the very descriptive note: "Problem found: IF/CHARGING PORT - ABUSE". The phone, port and etc. has never ever been abused. The phone just stopped charging in the middle of nowhere. It was returned to me from the Samsung's "repair service" with somehow broken port. I was not able to put the charger inside the port any longer. Samsung broke the port and used it as an excuse to void the warranty for the device that started malfunctioning before the warranty expired.

Samsung does not have customer service to take care of their problems. I called them but (1) They do not know anything but they can transfer me to "repair service". They meant the Break the Phone and Void Warranty department. (2) The "repair by breaking" department told to me: (2.1) I do not know anything. (2.2) I do not know anything. (2.3) I did not see your device. (2.4) I do not know who did it. (2.5) Supervisor: I do not know. I was not there when your device stopped charging. (2.6.) I do not know anything. (2.7) I will transfer you back to something like customer service. (3) Customer Service: (3.1) I do not know anything. I will transfer you to our repair service that broke your phone. (3.2) Warranty? What warranty? Warranty? You do not have any warranty. We do not care you had it. Now you don't. Why? Because we can.

Samsung Behavior Absurd. Henceforth, I choose not to purchase any Samsung products. Folks with collateral damage to their property and homes from EXPLODING PHONES will not be compensated by Samsung for the damage, according to Samsung. This could have been me. Thus, I wish to send a message in a language Samsung understands: behave unethically, and be prepared to experience fewer sales. Simple.

I purchased a brand new Samsung Galaxy A5 from Wireless Wave under Fido on Jul 11 2016, and under excitement of owning a new phone, purchased a case and screen protector and took very good care of it. Within a month, I had to sent it for repair due to NFC not working. Service took about 3 to 4 weeks, and after receiving back the phone, within a week after that, the phone's display stopped working.

After more than a month of the phone sitting at the Service center, they returned the phone back today un-repaired stating that the phone had physical damage, and hence is not covered under warranty. I barely had the phone for a month with me during which I took best care of it, and the phone was with service center people for more than 2 months who don't care any damn about the phone and had damaged the phone by dropping it or whatever, and now they want to charge me for repairs stating that the phone suffered physical damage, and is against Samsung policy to cover phone if it's had damage.

There was absolutely no damage when I had the phone with me, so, it had to have been incurred by the Service people, and this is a fraudulent practice from Samsung guys to make more money by forcing customers to pay for repairs. This is absolutely ridiculous and harassing. I spoke to their customer service, and their only statement is that they go by what service center states. That means Service guys can break the phone and put the blame back to customers to pay for the repairs even if it's under warranty. I would never buy Samsung product again - better to go with Apple, it's worth the money paid for it.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 64 GB - It has a pretty screen and a pretty glass back and that is all that can be said positive about it. I have had mobile phones since the late 1980's of many brands and without a doubt the Samsung flagship I purchased a year ago is the biggest and most expensive piece of junk I have every owned. I WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER SAMSUNG PHONE EVEN IF THEY ARE GIVING THEM AWAY. For over $800 I got a phone with a battery that barely lasts a DAY with NO SCREEN ON TIME. It constantly drops calls. It does not work with the Bluetooth interface of any device or car I have owned, with the exception of the Roku 3. Every other brand of phone with Bluetooth has connected to, synced contacts with and allowed me to place voice BT calls, with the exception of the NOTE 5 which will not even properly send the contacts to my cars.

Since phones from a lowly LG to Morotola's Droid, Droid X, Droid Razr Maxx and Droid Maxx have all functioned FLAWLESSLY with no intervention except to click "allow" when the phone prompts for permission to allow the cars' Bluetooth systems to access the phone contacts. I have tried every trick, Android app, you name it and this phone is not compatible with MANY car BT systems. Of course the fact that Samsung is in the middle of a massive recall of the Note 7 BECAUSE IT OVERHEATS AND CATCHES ON FIRE AND IS DISALLOWED ON AIRCRAFT should tell us something about Samsung's commitment to customer service and quality. They make pretty devices and that is all that can be said for them. I cannot WAIT to get rid of this piece of junk and switch back to Motorola which has never failed me.

I have the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Today I picked up my phone. It was so hot that I dropped it. It burned my hand. I had to use a towel to pick it up. That's when I noticed that the screen cracked. I turned the phone off. Hoping that it would cool down. So after it cooled down I called AT&T. They told me I needed to call AT&T repair center. They're the ones that deal with these problems. I called them and told them what happened. The man on the phone said that they couldn't do anything about the cracked the screen. And that the S7 Edge is known to get warm or heat up. Because the back of the phone is so thin and it's right next to the processor so that's why it gets warm. He then told me that I could bring it in they could check it and see if there's anything wrong with it. Or if there's an app not running right. But they still can't do anything about the crack screen.

I told him I don't care about the cracked screen. I'm worried about how hot it gets. He then tells me again that I can bring it in they can test it but they're not going to replace my phone because of the cracked screen. What part of I don't care about the crack screen do they not get. I'm worried about how hot the phone gets. If the phone had gotten so hot to where I dropped it and it burned my hand I think there's a problem. Something needs to be done. This is not normal for phone to get that hot.

I have send my Galaxy S5 for repair to Samsung, got it back without problem solved (actually they haven't looked at the right issue), then send it back again and... Never got it back! It is now more than 15 WORKING DAYS since they say my phone left their office! Samsung use UPS for collection and delivery. Samsung say that it is UPS' responsibility to find the lost package (fair enough) and compensate me with new phone or money for a new phone! UPS say that they have nothing to do with me, whereas Samsung say they are not going to compensate me as they haven't lost my phone... What can I do?! Who will buy me a new phone?? Unbelievable demagogy, negligence, and attitude! I'm switching to iPhone!!! From experience in family I know - their customer service is proper one!

I have a three-month-old Samsung S7 Sprint and Samsung refuse to replace or fix my phone. After my phone did the overnight update and reboot, I got a message across the screen that my android system had stopped working. My phone got real hot to the point, when I picked it up I dropped it and it cracked. I contacted Sprint and they informed me to take the phone to a local Sprint Store. I took the phone to the Sprint Store on Corunna Rd, in Flint MI. The Associate plugged the phone up and she felt that the phone was getting hot after being on the charger for approx. 2 mins. But she said she see that the phone is overheating and normally they would replace the phone, but due to the phone being cracked they couldn't do anything.

I called Sprint said that they could not do anything because the phone was damaged, even though I dropped the phone because it got hot. They told me to call Samsung since my phone is still under warranty, but Samsung told me at this time they are not honoring any warranties, and that all warranties are void and that if they were honoring warranties, mine would be void because of damage and that Samsung had no knowledge of an overheating issue with the S7. But, I was told by a Samsung representative that they have knowledge of some overheating problems with the s7, but they are looking into it. They are not sure if it is the OS or the battery, but they have not had enough complaints to make it public. But when I called back; after Sprint would not do anything but tell me to make an insurance claim, pay the deductible and get a new phone, Samsung denied any knowledge of the S7 overheating, just the Note 7.

But there has been several complaints about the S7 and the S7 Edge overheating and problems after the phone updates. I'm paying a phone bill for phone service and a phone that I have not been able to use for over a week. Also, there are two lines on the service plan that I am on and the other phone was sitting on the table on the charger, he took his phone off the charger and sat it back down, when he picked it up, it was very hot and it cracked in his hand. Again he was denied replacement or repairs. There have been several complaints about this phone, but providers and Samsung are not doing anything about it. The phones and service are under: Abe **'s name. We on the same contract with Sprint.

I wanted to reset my mobile phone to factory settings. So I backed up my data to my Gmail and my Samsung account and then followed every step to reset the mobile phone. After the reset I reached the point where I could restore my data, as of course I did. At the point there was a small message that there is a problem and to try later and I did. The result was that I lost a lot of data that was really important for my job and the university. I called Samsung and after 2 days of talking the final answer was "Yes. You lost them. Thank you. Bye".

I'm writing the review to inform Samsung that I wish I had kept my Note 5. The edge feature on the Note 7 is terrible you can't even put a screen saver over the screen because it continues to come up because of the curve. You already had a curve phone out there why mess up the Note series. I wanted to put a defender otter case on the phone but the curve causes a problem there also. And why would you give us a phone where the mini storage card can't read everything from the phone like what was done in the past. I don't get this. What a mess.

This phone may be too smart for some of us but I never had as much trouble with my Note 5 as I'm having with this thing. With the Note five if I picked a phone number as the primary number for calling someone then all programs on the phone would know that this was the person's primary number. NOT HAPPY. CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE THE CURVE OFF THE NEXT NOTE LINE AND MAKE IT SLIGHTLY LARGER? MY GOODNESS.

I have had nothing but trouble with my Samsung Galaxy S6. I only got it on contract end of January 2016. It has been returned twice already with numerous software and hardware faults. At the moment, after yet another software upgrade, the screen now refuses to stay on any page other than the home page. If I attempt to text, or Google or anything really that the phone should routinely do, the return and close buttons keep flashing, the option boxes will alternately drop down and the page is instantly returned back to the home page. Very annoying and totally impractical. I know numerous others that have had problems with these phones from day one. There is clearly a manufacturing fault with them and they should be recalled. They are not cheap and are not fit for purpose. How can Samsung, as a company, leave loyal customers with defective phones?

I have been a Samsung user since mobile phones came out. But I am seriously considering jumping ship to iPhone, and I dislike the Apple monopoly to their phones intensely. I do not believe that consumers should be subjected to such low standards of Customer Service. I have been practically told by my network provider that if I am given a new phone after the 3rd repair, it will almost certainly have the same issues and I will go through this all again. If this is the case, and it is well documented the phones are defective, then they should be withdrawn and corrected. I only want a phone and this does not even function as one. I have had issues with virtually every aspect that should be a fundamental action for a phone. Samsung are failing in their duty to the consumer to rectify these phones and recall them.

I am disappointed beyond words with the Galaxy S6 and advise anyone considering getting one, not to. Their primary action should be to function as a mobile phone, not really very hard considering how technology has progressed. Samsung however, seem to have overlooked this. They have tried to pack so much into the phones that they no longer do the job for which they were intended. I might as well throw mine away for all the use I have had out of it and go back to using a basic mobile phone that at least functions as one. What is disgusting is that I have over a year left on my contract and Samsung have ruined my user experience with their inferior build quality and neglectful attitude towards the people who actually keep them in their jobs.

I purchased a Galaxy S5 phone from Walmart and noticed a crack in the glass. I thought it was a scratch and couldn't figure how it was possible and later realized it was a crack, not a scratch. I contacted Walmart and they said I needed to contact Samsung. Samsung kept putting me on hold 15 mins., on average. The last # they gave me was a site that asked personal medical questions that was none of their business so I called the previous number and was told they couldn't give me support. Samsung support isn't there and I would refrain from purchasing their product. The Samsung ticket # is ** and the transcript # is **.

When I purchased the phone I was staying at Chewonki's Big Eddy campsite and had to replace the phone because my previous phone's wi-fi wouldn't work. I rarely used the new phone since I was out of cell tower range and on occasion went to the office to send an email but anything else was too, slow. I have no idea how the face had cracked since it was in a safe place in my truck but they not only refused to help but put me on hold for 15+ minutes at a time and eventually gave me a number that asked very personal questions about health issues. VERY strange.

The customer wait time is horrible, over 30 minutes and all they can say is "high volume of calls'. All I needed was a UPS slip emailed to me so I could send my phone back for repair or replacement per the Executive Customer Service office. Phone was purchased in Feb 2016, with insurance. Samsung initially refused to repair, but after speaking with an 'executive' agent, I was told to call in when the phone was returned to me and I would be issued another UPS shipping document so I could return the phone. I am still waiting for not only the document but for a person to talk to. So far, I have waited over 40 minutes and still nothing. Customer service is horrible and it is impossible to get results, let alone a person to talk to or get a resolution.

Finally spoke to a person who, after finding out that my prior phone call had been recorded, seemed to find my information and verify that I would either have a repair or replacement phone. I was emailed another shipping label and new ticket number. I sent the phone back to Plano TX for repair/replacement. Today, 9/29, I received the unrepaired phone. NOT REPLACED OR REPAIRED as promised by their 'Executive Customer Relations' office. I am on hold again, waiting to see what happens. Thankfully, my phone calls are recorded so I can verify what I have been promised.

This is in regards to the complaint of Samsung handset bearing model code SM-G93ĺ5FZDUINS & serial number RZ8H40L9PNX. This instrument I purchased on 14.05.2016 from Noida. Within 3 months its display got faulty which has been replaced by Samsung. But after this repair, performance of mobile got deteriorated. It started hanging, low response of touch screen, scratches on touch screen etc. After going through long channel of complaint, Samsung is not agreeing for its replacement/refund. They are justifying the product is ok and problem may be with apps or other. Of course they are being paid for that only not for the satisfaction of the customer. Now in spite of my various mails to their complaint centre, to their CEO desk they are not responding at all.

I have spent my hard earned money to a flagship item of Samsung not to go for their complaint cycle and repairs every month. Why the item became faulty within three month? I am using it and finding the difference after repair then why Samsung is not replacing? Why they are not responding? In my opinion they are cheater and they even cannot protect their flagship item also. Their customer support is the worst part. I will have to choose other suitable way to protect and claim my hard earned money. I will advise not to purchase any item of this brand as they have no ethics and cheating the customers.

Samsung has confirmed that I have a defective phone from them. However, they will not replace it. They expect me to send them my phone, wait for a repair, and then they will send it back. No help whatsoever, and I was told that if I am not happy with their process I should not buy Samsung products. Good idea people!

I had got a Samsung galaxy s-2 phone from my brother-in-law. Recently when I was charging my phone I saw the back cover of the phone was pushed out by the phone itself. Then I switched off the charging I found the battery was double in its size. Can the company will replace the battery.

Wasted hours of my time dealing with their support channels over a Note 7 recall. Tried calling, using twitter, direct messaging - and got nowhere. Aside from the recall replacement phone having battery issues, they wouldn't even replace a screen protector I purchased for my original phone that was useless when removed from the recalled phone. They have no care or concern about helping me with my loss due to their faulty product that was recalled. Horrible. I feel stolen from.

I bought a dual-SIM Note 7 from abroad (Singapore). When the Note 7 recall was announced by Samsung, I contacted the retailer, who offered a full refund. I said I'd rather exchange the faulty phone (which has a defective battery that may explode) for a 'safe' one, if possible. The retailer enquired with Samsung in Singapore, who told them to tell me I could exchange the phone through Samsung support in my country of residence. They even posted the same thing on their website: "Please contact the Samsung Customer Service Centre in your residing country for information on the exchange process in your residing country. We assure you that we will be assisting all Galaxy Note 7 customers in the exchange, regardless of your residing country and the country where you purchased the device."

I contacted Samsung support in my country of residence and after providing details and waiting several days, they told me that Samsung in Singapore were the responsible office, so I'd have to contact them. I contacted Samsung in Singapore, who expressed surprise that the exchange hadn't been handled locally, but said they would escalate it. After waiting several days, they said I can only exchange it if I send it at my own expense to someone in Singapore who is willing to bring it to Samsung and exchange it, then send the new phone back to me.

If they won't exchange a Note 7 from Singapore outside of Singapore, then they should have said so, rather than lying to the retailer and lying on their website. I've wasted almost two weeks on this nonsense and in the end, Samsung did absolutely nothing. Even if I did know someone in Singapore, the deadline for arranging an appointment is Sunday, and I have a lot of things to do, so I doubt I could get it arranged in time.

I guess all I can do now is hope that I can still return it for a refund to the retailer. It's very frustrating to have wasted so much time and to have had to deal with Samsung reps who apparently lie to retailers, customers and visitors to their website, to avoid taking responsibility for replacing defective products. All they had to do was say, two weeks ago, that they wouldn't exchange it. I could have returned it to the retailer at once and bought something else (or waited for the 'safe' Note 7 models to be offered for sale).

I stepped outside the box and tried the S5. Worse decision ever! The phone is the second one I had to purchase due to phone literally falling apart! The phone stays extremely hot ALL the time! So hot you can barely touch it! The memory is terrible! Everything freezes ALL the time! The spelling is terrible! Back of phone is very loose and falls off. I don't receive messages at times and the speaker on the phone is the worst low quality speaker I've ever had. Flip phones are louder! When on the phone with people I have to have it on speaker or it sounds muffled! Worst $400 I've spent in a long time! I'll never give Samsung another dime of my money, as their customer service isn't important to them!!!

I bought the Samsung Note 5 on 2nd Feb 2016 and since last 2 weeks the mobile is getting overheat. I have requested the Samsung customer service to repair. They asked me to send the mobile to their repair center and I did it. They sent my device back to me with statement saying that the repair cost is beyond the economic repair cost. I don't know what they are talking, my mobile still has manufacturer warranty and how could they say it's beyond the economic repair cost. They returned my mobile with broken edges and my s pen is no longer inject into S Pen slot. Once after I received my device 3 days I tried to contact the executive customer care people. Every time they say they have very long queue to talk to them. Still I have get chance to talk to them regarding mobile.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Profile