Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.05/5

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Cell Phones?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

The new Samsung S20 FE is the perfect fit for someone who is looking for all the best of the Samsung Galaxy S20 plus features without having to shell out the 1400 dollars for some features that are not quite up to par. This phone is super fast, has fabulous picture-taking capabilities and is 5G ready. I didn't upgrade to the 5G package yet due to the lack of availability in most areas but know that this phone will do the trick when the network expands.

Switching from my 8 plus was a snap and this phone has been everything I could ask for. I was offered the new Apple for less and I wouldn't even consider dream of switching. Seamless integration with my other devices that are on Google Chrome and it paired with Android Auto in under a minute. The design is pretty much the same but I love the fingerprint reader on the front screen. So much more convenient. Love this phone!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

This is my 2nd Samsung (3rd if you count my very old flip phone). I have the S10+ which replaced my S7 (and my boyfriend has his S8). My S10+ has a great set of cameras, and wonderful battery life for how I use it. I added an SD card, so have tons of storage space. The phone is fast (even with just 4G or sometimes 3G). And I love being able to use Samsung Pay at lots of businesses. I don't use Bixby that much so can't speak to it. I also have a Samsung Galaxy Active2 watch, which pairs nicely with my phone. I think Samsung Rewards has gone downhill some since I first got my Samsung S7, so it's harder to earn rewards than it used to be. I like the wireless charging capability. So far it's been good for updates (Android 10, security updates). Still waiting for Android 11.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

I love my Samsung Galaxy S10+. It's got lots of memory 128 gb & the cameras are amazing. It's easy to use and has a longest battery between charging. Can charge by wall socket or wireless pads. The fast charge wall plug is the best. Using wireless pad requires you to take off any protective case you might use (I use Otterbox). The one thing I dislike is the battery on this model isn't one I can change out like past versions. This model requires you to send your phone to the shop for replacement battery. The size of phone is good, not too big nor too small. I have many apps downloaded through Google Play and still have space for more. The cost was high but well worth it. I bought this phone new last year and I'm very happy with it.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

I've owned many cell phones in my life and S8+ is the first one to last beyond the time to pay it off. My wife and I have had ours for more than 4 years. I did have to replace my battery. The battery store told me it was my fault that my battery failed. They said I should not keep it 100% charged. Although it did not fail until 3 years. My battery charge has always lasted longer than I ever expected. I have used a dozen or more glass screen protectors but they usually cracked in a month or so. I stopped using them and my screen has been fine. The gorilla glass much stronger than the hardened screen protector. The Android operating system has always been very easy to use. Samsung has not come out with a phone with features enough to make me want to upgrade.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

Since the Pandemic began I had to get a smart phone to be able to now do my doctor visits on an app. I was ok with that but not the price of the phones. I researched and found that Samsung had a Galaxy A10e for $179.99. While I was used to using my one and only flip phone for many years I felt this was something that I needed to invest in and it was time. In the end I am for the most part very happy with the phone. I wish I was better at texting and knowing how to use it a little better like the younger generation (including my really young toddler grandkid's) but there truthfully are some draw backs that I just can't stand.

First Is that unless you have this in some kind of holder or case it will slip and go flying out of your hand. Yes it's that slippery. 2nd I can not for the life of me get the sounds to coordinate between the ring, reminder, volume etc. Then they want to know if you want it on silent....Mmmm good idea but how to know when I get messages. The accompanying book was not written well so if you don't personally know I SPY or GET SMART you are not unlocking those bit harder questions. Explanation of the one star off. Perhaps though this can sum up my feelings on the phone. I had to purchase a phone for one of my sons recently. We didn't think twice. The Samsung Galaxy A10e was our only pick.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

Samsung has to be the worst phone that I have ever owned. You have to have apps on your phone that you do not nor do you need. You have to set up an account and forbid you have to change any information on the account. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with their customer service and all he would keep telling me is that I need the IMEI number from my old phone to be able to change any information on my account. He was literally no help to me whatsoever. I have never dealt with such poor customer service and such a poor quality of product. My constantly drops call. It cuts out where we can not hear each other when we are talking. I take it in to the store. They say it is defective. This is phone number 7 and all of them have done that.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

So after many many hours of being bounced back and forth from Samsung support and carrier support. Samsung North America admits that they do not support eSim on their phones here but they do in other countries. I am so disappointed after paying 2k for my phone. Will never buy Samsung products ever again.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

I purchased a Samsung S20 for my home inspection business. This is a nice camera or rather it was a nice camera. After the phone finished probably it's 4th or 5th update in under a year. Many more than the Samsung S9 that I upgraded from. On one of the upgrades the adjustment for lighting on the camera changed from 2 inches long in on spot basically across the screen to something that I can bury under my fingerprint and now have to chase this into a corner to get any change in light level for my pictures. Case it to the bottom left to darken or bottom right to lighten. I went to Samsung.com and did a live chat. It was courteous but no help, I did get a "I'm sorry but once the phone does an update there's no going back. It's now what you are going to be working with going forward."

I called them the next day, once again it was courteous. "Again, once the phone updates that's what you are working with." They agreed that this is understandably a challenge but neither could they undo the update nor would they exchange my phone for a phone that has not gone through those updates. So I'm left at the end of the day with a challenging situation at my job with a phone altered to suit a petite person or even a child but no remedy for me, (full grown). I got lots of understanding and another "I'm sorry" but that's it. Oh, I'm still with full warranty... for whatever that's worth

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S10 lite and it's garbage. Damage 2 times. Screen always black or frozen. Suddenly turn off. It's ""Made in Latin America"" so when you buy it research where it's made up, because they can be made in Brazil, India or Vietnam, not in South Korea, when it's not made in Korea or America it's garbage""!!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

Good morning, I am extremely disappointed in the service I received from Samsung Protection plus. To have to wait 1 month for a replacement phone due to a mistake that was made by you all is inexcusable. I pay $12 every month on-time and If I did not, you would deny my claim without hesitation but that was not the case. You however, decided to deny my claim and hold it in limbo for 1 month while collecting my membership fee as well as bouncing me back and forth to Samsung account support and then back to you repeatedly. I wasted time, energy and had to spend way longer that I needed to with a malfunctioning Samsung device.

When I finally got my replacement device, I was not notified that it had shipped. There are problems with your system and taking ownership for mistakes that were made. If you send out a replacement device to a customer, it is your responsibility to make sure that the IMEI and insurance is tied to this device. The sheer treatment of a loyal customer in this way is not excusable. I expect to be compensated in some manner for this.

Best and be safe,

Roger

Update:

Received a call from premium care and they indicated that they could not do anything to reimburse me in some way for the time and energy I wasted due to their incompetence. Worst customer service. They have no problem charging me on-time every month and placing restrictions on how long I have to return a faulty device but cannot respect my time. Just as they can penalize me for not returning a device, as a consumer I should be able to do the same.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information