Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones

3.9/5 (564 ratings)

About Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2023

Buyer beware prior to purchasing a Samsung cellular phone! Most often, their product has a good reputation, but if you do encounter problem, then Pandora's Box will open...and you will be in for a rude awakening! I encountered several problems with my S21 phone, five months after purchase. Samsung provided me with a local (authorized) repair centre where a diagnostic test revealed that the motherboard required replacement. The task was completed. Unfortunately, the problem persisted and I was told (by the repair depot) that the additional parts were on back order but 1.5 months???

Samsung then advised that they would assist by sending me a loaner phone, via mail, where I would send my problem phone to Samsung for further troubleshooting. I did receive the loaner (a week later) and was shocked when the sent 'used' phone appeared as though it was taken from a crime scene! Rust, dirt and a smeared screen! Hello...but we are in a COVID situation here!!!

In short, I spoke with Samsung (senior management) and it is apparent that Samsung would rather give the customer the runaround, and lose a customer/reputation, than simply provide the customer with a replacement. There are so many companies that have the best tv and online commercials. Everyone is so happy and satisfied. Unfortunately, Samsung doesn't advertise the unhappy and dissatisfied customers like me. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2023

Having only searched for Samsung following my issue I can see that the problem they (Samsung Promotions Staff) caused for me will NEVER be resolved. I purchased the S21FE phone via Amazon.co.uk as this was an accepted supplier on the list plus I also called Samsung Customer Service to confirm prior completing the sale. I then submitted my claim; I never intended to load or use the phone prior to receiving confirmation that my application for a ChromeBook (as part of the promotion) was received; if it wasn't accepted due to any reason I would return the phone. On the 4th January I received that confirmation via phone conversation, email and text.

Having been told I can expect the Chromebook within 45 days I proceeded to use the phone (which had qualified for this offer). Eight days later I then receive details from Samsung Promotions advising me they had now rejected my claim and the offer was no longer applicable to me. Obviously I am now unable to return the once-qualifying product due to the fact I have now personalised it. Effectively even after calling in to double-check the seller, calling in to double-check the receipts and invoices supplied, I am now after being told that everything was OK with the purchase left out of pocket regarding this promotion. Samsung Promotions are staff are very sorry and admit they made a mistake but are doing nothing about it.

It's "just one of those things". Samsung obviously make great products and I have or do own many but I can confirm as a matter of principle and complete disregard for their customer I will never buy another Samsung product. I bet they are shaking in their boots!!.. That being the point... They don't have to have to worry about the handful of people they alienate due to poor customer service.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2023

Got a Samsung phone. I was one from last data breach and had phone number stole and had a 1500 phone bill who they were calling to Europe and no help from cell phone company or Samsung company. Got way more money than me. I'm not going to put hold on my account or change anything. These big companies make so much off of us consumers and still cost us when they screw us. With me no more. I suggest to them. Hope I don't lose my information or have it stolen cause it will cost them Samsung.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2023

I have been a die hard Android fan since the beginning, however there are 2 things Android is lacking that is making me think the iPhone is now a better choice: FaceID and a super responsive camera. The fingerprint sensor in any form is a horrible experience compared to the iPhone's FaceID, and this is a feature that has been on iPhones for 5 years now. The second is the iPhone's camera, which is super "responsive", meaning, when taking pictures, it snaps it almost instantaneously, whereas on Samsung it sits there thinking for 1-3 seconds before taking the photo, which is agonizing. Samsung, forget the folding screen and the stylus, focus on a FaceID equivalent and a super responsive, killer camera.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2023

I've had this phone for over a year now and it is by far the worst phone I have ever had. It freezes for no reason, it's super slow, it sometimes doesn't give me my messages for hours or a day later. I clean it 3-4 times daily just so I can use it, otherwise it freezes. I have to restart it all the time sometimes more than once a day. Other times it just spins and spins and spins. It really to freeze up while you're playing games or trying to use a map to get somewhere. Do not disturb turns itself on all the time when it's not set, even if I'm just riding in the car. There's is no way to delete it or stop it, believe me I have tried. The alarms don't always go off even tho they are set. It hates most chargers and cords. You're lucky to find one it likes and it may decide it doesn't like the ones that do work after a while. My daughter bought one before I could tell her not to and he does the exact same things. I know I'm forgetting some stuff. This is the worst phone ever.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2022

The updates you receive months ahead of contract ending are for better lack of terms are "CORRUPT YOUR PHONE !" So it doesn't work like it's intended too...slower functioning, media errors, glitches, runs hotter, shorter battery usage, etc.. We as consumers pay good money out of our pockets for things we can not really afford to find out that the phone company is playing with our expenses...Not good customer relations to SCAM the people who purchase their products because there are other products out there that will do the same, and that are not associated with Samsung Corporation in any way shape or form.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2022

Since first day of purchase phone gets every now and then heated up and shocked. Also gets heated up, it takes long time to charge and very fast uses up battery so many times. I hear vibration in battery and scary experience volume become so slow that on highest volume difficult to understand conversation. Picture quality is very poor and writing many time doesn't expand. I paid extra 150 dollar for care plan and I had been told in shop, "We teach how to operate phone. If you have any problems in store you need to come to store."

We had been told it has dual sim brand. 1 month, I go struggling to put 2 sim in phone. I contacted so many times to them on chat but as soon as I try to copy my conversation it will disappear and on applying chat transcript they never contacted me or forward me. Now it is end of warranyt period but still, their customer service give misguided information, phone quality is not good. Many other problems, keypad not working properly and go on making mistakes in typing takes too long to type message.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

I realized when I got home from school I did not have my Samsung A03s phone; upon going back to get my phone, it had caught fire in the lot less than 30 minutes. Five days ago, Samsung told me their tech had to see the phone; I sent pictures and waited for them to provide a special mailing box. I have not been offered a loaner phone, been without communication by phone. I was missing crucial calls and meetings.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

I purchased a Samsung A30S phone last month on 9/13/22 from a Walmart Store in Glen Ellyn, IL. Yesterday, 10/26/22, the phone stopped working. There had been issues with the phone charging very slowly, and last night I plugged the phone in and let it charge, or so I thought. After an hour, I unplugged the phone and it did not work at all! I went online to Samsung customer support and chatted with a representative. That representative scheduled me to take the phone to an Authorized Samsung Repair location. When I arrived at the Authorized Samsung Repair location the man check the phone and told me there was nothing he could do! He said that Samsung only allows them to carry or order certain parts and the part that was needed for my phone was one that Samsung did not allow them to have. He said I would have to send the phone to Samsung for it to be repaired. ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!

What is the point of having authorized repair stores and not giving those folks access to all of Samsung's products/parts???? Afterwards I went to the Walmart store where I purchased the phone and they said they would make an exception and do an even exchange which meant I would have to give them my Sim card and the phone. I have data on my sim card and some on my phone. The Walmart service person called her "coach" and the coach told her that I would lose all of my data and I would have to go to an AT&T store to have them transfer the data to my new phone. What a lie, I could have transferred the sim card to the new phone but I do not want to buy another phone, which was the other option, and pay for it when the phone is still under the manufacturer's warranty AND I purchased insurance on this phone.

I am VERY disappointed with the way Samsung handles its customers in servicing phones. Walmart can sell Samsung phones but they cannot service them (Walmart can only service Apple products!). The phone is my only way of communicating with people outside of Facebook calls and many people do not use Facebook. I expect Samsung to send me a NEW phone, not a re-manufactured one that actually works! Shame on Samsung for the shoddy customer service agreements they have. Samsung should Stop selling their phones at Walmart if they know full well that Walmart cannot service them. Samsung should STOP having authorized repair stores and not letting them have access to all of the parts they need to repair phones.

I do not have time to mail the phone in and hope to get it back in a week or two! I do not expect to buy another phone when I just bought this one last month! Now I am going to AT&T corporate store because this is an AT&T provider phone in hopes that they can help me. I should not have to go through all of this ** to get my phone fixed.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2022

I have never experienced more honest and helpful customer service. They make sure you're satisfied and go above and beyond to help you decide your purchase and get you the best deal possible. I'm so impressed with this Samsung.Com.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information