Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones
Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.45/5

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

I love the products of this company, I always buy new smartphones. And for the new year I bought a tablet and did not regret it. I recommend this product to everyone for the whole family. This is the best we've used.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I've always preferred Samsung phones over other brands. I bought the Galaxy S8 this year and it's been excellent. The Galaxy S6 I bought 2 years ago has been working perfectly too. At this point it's difficult for me to try other brands since I'm so used to their products.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

My Galaxy S8 has been working perfectly for almost a year now. Picture quality is top-notch and has a great gaming experience. I've used other brands of phone but for me none beats the Samsung Galaxy series.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I have had cell phones since they first came out and probably every phone made. And also most every provider the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is a phone that is above and beyond every quality any of the other phones. It's easy to use and it's helpful if you need it. I can't say enough good things about this phone.

Original review: June 28, 2020

New & 4 refurbished phones all bad! GALAXY S10e $459 NEW. 10/2019 Massive defects!.. Biz opening in MI gone Oct/24 thru Dec/4.. All 4 refurbished are defective!.. COVID~19 lock down months.. NEW and different phone should have been my choice since out of state!...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: June 23, 2020

Be very careful of the bait and switch. I went to the Samsung website to find someone to repair my cracked screen. They offered me 400 to trade it in on an S20 instead. Now, after I paid 1000+ for the S20, they are rejecting my trade BECAUSE THE SCREEN IS CRACKED! Exactly the deal the originally offered. Chandry ** was absolutely no help and basically called me a liar. Couldn't have cared less when I said I was going to leave reviews. Now I see why... there are thousands of bad reviews on Samsung! I wish I had read them first. I'll be a new Apple customer when I replace this phone.

Original review: June 19, 2020

Sent my phone into warranty. It was kept for 2m's. It returned to me with the same issues. I sent it back in and I am being told that they have 19 days from the date approved to send me out my replacement. I will be without my phone for approximately four months. Charlett in South Carolina was the 5th person I was transfer to and she was not able to give me an approximate date of when I should receive my phone. They also told me I could not have a refund. I have 5 Samsung Note 10 plus. I will not buy any more Samsung products based off this horrible experience.

Original review: June 16, 2020

I'd give this company -500 stars if I could. I bought a $300 active 2 watch on February 28, 2020. It is advertised that consumers can use it while swimming. I don't even shower with the damn thing on, but I went FLOATING on a TUBE in a 5ft deep POOL for TEN MINUTES *ONE TIME* after activating the water feature and then shaking it out after I was done, like it advised me to do in the users manual, because I have a brain and I can read (customer service accused me of lying and said I didn't do any of that, by the way). It was fine after I went swimming and the rest of the night.

The next day I went for an 8 mile run like I do every day, and the screen completely shit the bed. I called Samsung and they had me send my watch back (they also told me it would be returned to me within 7 days and I didn't even get a response from them for 7 days let alone actually get the watch back). I get an email saying that I owe $219.79 for repair costs for WATER DAMAGE. I fought on the phone with customer service for over 2 hours, went all the way to the top, and they literally told me there was absolutely nothing they could do for me (they couldn't even meet us in the middle and lower the repair cost, just wow), and they told me my 1 year warranty was voided, due to water damage, from going in a pool, which they advertise on their website that you're able to do with this particular watch.

Then, they pissed my fiance off, who comes from a family of lawyers (that was just a bad idea on their end). They still wouldn't do anything. We ended up having to pay $219.79 for a watch we got 4 months ago that originally cost $300 (tell me again why we have to pay almost full price for the watch just to repair the screen??). Well, I hope the $219.79 was worth it because we are serving them with papers from our lawyer. If anyone else has had a similar issue I advise you to do the same. False advertisement is illegal and now they've just pissed off the wrong people. Their corporate address is as follows:

Samsung Electronics of America INC
      Office of the President
      105 Challenger Rd. 6th Floor

Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660

Original review: May 30, 2020

For the first time I decided to order my phone direct from Samsung instead of buying through my carrier (which you get the same day). The Samsung website says takes up to 2 weeks to deliver due to Covid - claim the bulk of this is due to delivery carrier delays. My order has been pushed back again and now they are saying it will be a month or longer. Claims delays due to Covid although per my support call, they are all working on the back end. They are using this Flu virus as an excuse to delay their orders. Clearly taking advantage of this flu pandemic.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I purchased a Galaxy watch in September. In May, the following year, while swimming, the waterlock failed and the watch quit. This watch advertises water resistant to 50m and specifies it has a "water lock" mode for swimming as well as a "swimming mode" which automatically turns on water lock. Since I used this function and it failed, they are telling me it is not covered under warranty and want as much money as a new watch to repair it.

The term "lock" means just that, secure. This term is misused on this watch. I had their phone, Note 7, burn up on me. Samsung sent two men out to pick it up. I have a picture of the phone with their signature. I did not sue for damages, an expensive night stand, bed frame and hardware floor as well as chemical burns in my throat, as I felt they were a reputable company. I had to replace my neck brace, which I still have, as it was covered in soot. I had a severe accident and was temporarily paralyzed from a broken neck and damaged spinal cord. DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG. THEY MISREPRESENT THEIR PRODUCT.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information