Samsung Cell Phones
1.64/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Samsung Cell Phones

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I've always preferred Samsung phones over other brands. I bought the Galaxy S8 this year and it's been excellent. The Galaxy S6 I bought 2 years ago has been working perfectly too. At this point it's difficult for me to try other brands since I'm so used to their products.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I have had cell phones since they first came out and probably every phone made. And also most every provider the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is a phone that is above and beyond every quality any of the other phones. It's easy to use and it's helpful if you need it. I can't say enough good things about this phone.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: May 15, 2019

I've had the phone for just over a year, thanks to a BOGO offer, and so far it's worked pretty well. My only issue so far is the fingerprint detector doesn't always work since there appears to be a scratch on the surface (which happens considering my phone is in my purse). I'd say this is one of the best performing phones I've had thus far. Lots of memory and no glitches consider high usage.

Original review: March 25, 2019

This is the best cell phone ever, easy navigation, great features, really holds a long charge. Other phone carriers appears to be overpriced. Samsung is inexpensive, does the same job. Apple and other high priced carriers, are not as good as Samsung. IT'S THE BEST EVER.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I don't like Apple products, so Samsung is the next best bet. I've been fairly comfortable with it until I got the new Galaxy 9. Keeps updating, I lose some shortcuts, others disappear or go out of sight. Don't like all the advertising I now get that I didn't before. I will like the camera with all it's features once I learn how to use them. My daughter showed me a number of them I need to learn about.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Got a Note 10 Plus with a faulty pen that wouldn't open. Returned it under warranty and they said that I must have done the damage and they wouldn't warranty it. They charged me about $90 and said that if I dont. Their warranties are useless and so are their promises. Bought 7 Samsung phones, they have lost me now as a customer. Going to get an iPhone (Apple, contrary to Samsung has the best warranty). Stay away from Samsung!!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I have an android phone - Samsung S8+. Under Verizon's paid protection for privacy, malware, internet security and other it was discovered that "it seems over1500 threads or private text-were texted to what/who I considered a friend's phone - **. I immediately called this person and ask if they had received any private texts from me? This person has not responded! So I screened-shot the text, deleted those phone numbers as contact. This was done after I called Samsung - 8007267864/8005227341! Told samsung what was happening! Samsung related they weren't aware! Yet there's article after article - Three ways to stop your Samsung Galaxy phone from randomly texting out your pics, How to Fix the Samsung Glitch That's SendingPhotos to Random, How to Fix the Samsung Glitch That’s Sending Photos to Random Contacts! Even a CA'S Article - Samsung phones reported to randomly send out photos and messages.

The snag is apparently related to the Samsung Messages app. Samsung ask if they could remotely look at my phone to see private messages and text sent! I allowed - they then related I or someone was in possession of my phone and did this! I stated to them BS! After I hung up with samsung I then discovered security apps on my phone - from McAfee or other named donor security app. I didn't download this app! Now McAfee wants a customer review rating about my problems being solved! I GAVE THEM A LARGE ZERO! Samsung nor my phone contact our private texts were sent to have not responded! I will destroyed Samsung phone, leave Verizon and attempt to beam myself to a planet where TRUTH, HONESTY & INTEGRITY may exist! C **.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Samsung have the a very bad customer service. I have been a loyal customer to Samsung for more seven years. I have samsung products worth $7,000. I'm a self learned person so I rarely call samsung for any kind of support. Lately I needed support for two serious separate issues and I got no solutions from samsung after spending a total of about three hours of phone calls to different departments, samsung failed to fix the two issues I had. This would tell you that samsung is investing in promoting for its products and spending on developing new technologies but they don't invest in their technical support or customer support (the two departments I called).

The problem I had is that when I made a purchase for samsung note10+ I accidentally didn't pick the (samsung upgrade). Product was purchased on Aug 09 2019 and today 11-19-2019 I discovered that I made this mistake and I called two times samsung customer care and no one helped me fix this issue saying that it's the "policy". What kind of policy that treats a 7 years loyal customer with about $7,000 worth samsung products that can treat their clients in such way.

I did have other issue with samsung account that I have established about 10 years ago where I have used Europe as the region and now I asked customer care to switch it to the United States because I have a problem connecting with my samsung smart things Wi-Fi hub and they did change the region for me but still doesn't work. The only way they say is I have to establish a new account and forget about the old account. The account already earning samsung rewards and it is not an option to abandon it. I have made at least four phone calls and spend a total of more than three hours but samsung wasn't able to help me keep the existing account.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I pre ordered a phone back in August with the notion that I would receive a $150 credit. When I went to use this credit for something I wanted I noticed that it could only be used for certain items. This is a very deceptive practice written into their terms and conditions. They should make this specifically clear or better yet let you know what you will be eligible to purchase. I will definitely be switching back to Apple next year.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

When I tried to place an order online I have a price and the price changing in checkout and asked tech support and they didn’t do anything about it. They simply say sorry and they don’t respect the price they provide on their website. These products are damaged. Going back to APPLE.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information