Samsung Cell Phones

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.98/5

Samsung Cell Phones Shop Now

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Cell Phones?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

The worst phone l ever own.. Everything sucks! You can hardly figure it out. Things disappear occasionally. Ring tones are ridiculous as well as notification sounds. I'm dumping this piece of crap and buying another LG.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2020

Do NOT buy from this company directly. I have been jerked around close to a month waiting to get the phones that I have ordered on August 12th. Order numbers #** and #**. I spent over $1500 with this trash company. My orders were supposed to be delivered August 18th, but it is now close to a month after that and they still have not notified me that they have even SHIPPED! I have talked with the representatives several times, every time they tell me they will ship it within 24-48 hours and they would give me an email and still NOTHING. Why should I even bother getting phones from this company if they won't even deliver.

Save yourself the headaches and wasted money and just get your phones somewhere else. Never in my life have I been jerked around so much and been told blatant LIES about a simple order that just has to be shipped. If there was a problem like the phones were not in stock or something else they could at least let me know and not LIE to me and tell me they will ship a product right away and then not do it.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

20 days back I had purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with additional products through Samsung Shop. However the India customer support team is behaving like unprofessional and very pathetic service. I had a worst experience with following products. 1. Samsung exchange offers. 2. Add on product

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I just traded in my fully functional phone to take advantage of a $200 discount that Samsung was offering for a new phone as a trade-in. I didn’t want to pay full price $1,199 for the S20+. It was sent in the original box to Samsung. Apparently, it had lost the charge in the trajectory there. They said it did not turn-on. I don’t see why I had to change the fact that my phone was functioning. I am sure Samsung is used to dealing with all his delinquent customers. I requested my phone back, I figure to have it repair. It came back with additional damage and non-functional. Samsung doesn’t take responsibility for the extra damage cause by their technician.

I can tell they open it, without any care, and they broke the screen even more. They don't really care about their customer, but just to make an extra buck. I feel the only reason they offer to trade-in is for you to send your phone in and they are able to disable the phone. My phone was fully functional, had only a little crack in the bottom. If you are thinking to trade-in don't do it, it is not worth it. I would have like to have know this before. I ended up having to pay full price, and a useless phone.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

We lost our phone off the side of our boat 15 km from where we loaded. The phone fell onto the road and was run over, absolutely demolished and we traced it until we found it. As we were driving a frickin call came through! This dang phone even in pieces still worked!!! I can't even....seriously the best phone ever???? Thank you Samsung!!!!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Samsung Galaxy has a defective S-Pen that leaks dye onto and into your skin. The yellow S-Pen is a health hazard as its dye is hard to remove from your skin - you need to carry around a hand cleanser to remove the dye. When I contacted Samsung all they offered to do was replace the S-Pen with an identical yellow one!! Never buy Samsung mobiles!! Customer service is non existent!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

I sent back my Watch to be repaired. They sent it back. I repaired. Then I receive an email that I did not prove a serial number or proof of purchase. I spoke with a supervisor who told me to send it back to them with proof of purchase and the serial number in the box. Received another notice that they will not repair. Proof of purchase invalid. Spoke yet another supervisor who said, "Yes I see everything is here. There should not be any further issues but, I will have the repair department call you in 15 minutes." That didn’t happen.

I yet again received another notice that what I supplied from Amazon is not valid stating I did not purchase the watch through them, they have ways of checking that. You cannot contact Amazon at this time due to the virus. How are they able to say what I did or did not purchase through Amazon when I have a credit card statement saying otherwise? Never buy anything from amazon that is made by Samsung! They will not honor the warranty on the product if purchased through amazon. I will never ever buy anything from samsung!

Original review: July 23, 2020

I ordered the A10E for myself through Samsung.ca, as an upgrade to what I currently had. I had the A10E phone in my possession for approx 2 weeks and started having issues with the screen. I did online chat and phone calls with Samsung.ca over a period of weeks. At the beginning the representatives seemed unable to assist further and this lead to other phone calls. I was finally able to get a hold of a representative who provided a Waybill #. I sent my phone out for inspection. Due to Covid there were delays in the delivery. It was received in mid-July. Follow-up with Samsung determined there was water damage (even though there was no indication on my end of such damage) as there was CORROSION ON MAINBOARD, LCD, DEFECTIVE ON SUB MAINBOARD, SPEAKER. The cost for repairs exceeded the cost of the actual phone.

I was able to speak with an executive representative on July 23, 2020 (after speaking with 3 representatives) and was asked to send an email of my dealings with Samsung. After his review I was advised that because of the water damage the warranty was voided so I cannot even get a replacement phone (older model - A10E). I don't believe there was water damage but I feel that the phone was actually defective. How can I refute this? I only had this phone for not even 2 weeks. Now I am out from the cost of the phone itself, the costs of the accessories I also ordered for the phone as well as having no reliable cell phone.

Trying to get a telephone representative who could assist involved several hours of wasted time. I made approx 8 phone calls to Samsung.ca before I actually got anywhere with it. Trying to get support from a Samsung rep through online chat was redundant. Such a big corporation whose only goal is to make money with no support for their clients are now my views of Samsung. I won't be ordering from Samsung again. This is an email I sent on July 23, 2020 to the customer executive department regarding my purchase and issues with the A10E model:

I ordered the A10E in May 2020 through Samsung.ca and received it on June 01, 2020 through Fedex Ground. By June 12-13, 2020 I started having issues with the screen - cloudy, black lines. I initiated samsung chat and could not get anywhere with this. On June 15, 2020 I called Samsung, could not get anywhere with it, I called back on June 18 and June 19, 2020 and was finally able to get a Waybill number. On June 22, 2020 Fedex ground picked up my phone, it was sent to Markham ON on June26, 2020. On July 2, 2020 I called Samsung again, advised of a tracking number.

On July 17, 2020 noted that the phone was received by Samsung in Ontario through tracking. On July 21, 2020 I called Samsung again and spoke with Jonas who advises that they found water damage and asked if I received a phone call or email from Samsung of the same, I advised I did not. I was on hold for approx 40 minutes waiting to speak with a manager but no success. On July 23, 2020 I spoke with 3 representatives and was finally transferred to customer's exec depart and am now speaking with Victor. Order # **. Case # **.

I ordered this phone for myself as an upgrade even though it is an older model. I have also ordered accessories for the A10E to keep it safe. I don't know what happened to this phone as I have stated several times during my discussions that there was no damage when the phone was in my possession. Now I get a bill for repairs that is actually more than what I paid for the phone. I love Samsung products and I was really hoping that the A10E would be of the same quality. Please advise of next steps.

Original review: July 17, 2020

This was my letter to Samsung's CEO, which resolved the rip-off attempt by Samsung.com: "I have never had a problem with my previous Samsung purchases, including tablets, TVs (I still have a wonderful 40in Samsung LCD TV from 2009 - paid $900), 2018 Smart TV and other devices. I saw the S10e cell phone price lowered to $750 in May, BUT my interest was due to the generous $350 trade-in value for my perfect conditioned LG V30. That is the ONLY reason I bought the S10e, because of the trade-in value. I was told several times that my trade-in value takes "3 to 5 business days". On the 6th business day, no decision yet, I was told it takes TEN business days. I called the Samsung 800 number and a nice girl told me not to worry because my trade-in was acceptable, but she would NOT send me confirmation of our conversation. She asked me to wait.

"On the 11th day, still NO decision. I chatted online again and was told to wait 10 MORE business days. What?!? Yesterday evening (Monday, June 17th), the 12th business day, I checked my account and saw a decision posted on my trade-in, BUT it is a FALSE one. No one contacted me via email about the trade-in, as I was told several times they would. I am being forced to pay full price of the S10e. The REJECTION of my trade-in says my phone was not reset. That is IMPOSSIBLE. I know how to reset a phone and I did, because before boxing it, it was at the welcome screen, where it then asks you to choose your country. I then turned off the phone.

"The other REJECTION is that it is blacklisted. That is IMPOSSIBLE. My service provider said my phone was clean when I bought it, and I checked the IMEI yesterday, June 17th, and it is still clean. FINALLY, I am a nervous wreck and have trouble sleeping because I am being forced to pay nearly $800 for a small phone. I wish I could go back in time before this nightmare." The letter ends with a plea for help. The issue was resolved a few days later, thank God and thanks to Samsung's CEO.

Original review: July 15, 2020

I called Samsung about a damaged device. I was on the phone with a female rep for an hour and completely explained my problem with the phone. The rep told me that the phone is under warranty and there would be no charge to fix it... it would take about a week. She sent me an email to print the shipping label and I mailed the phone to the service center. A week goes and I get a email saying that the price is being changed from free to $150.46.

I called Samsung to find out why and am now being told that the problem is not covered, that the 1st rep gave me the wrong information, and that if I want the phone fixed that I would have to pay $150.46. This is unprofessional! BAIT & SWITCH tactics to charge unsuspecting customers and piss poor service. I talked to customer service and 2 supervisors who apologized but did nothing. Bottom line... pay. DO NOT EVER BUY A SAMSUNG PRODUCT OF ANY TYPE. I know I will never buy their products again.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information