Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.54/5

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I've always preferred Samsung phones over other brands. I bought the Galaxy S8 this year and it's been excellent. The Galaxy S6 I bought 2 years ago has been working perfectly too. At this point it's difficult for me to try other brands since I'm so used to their products.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I have had cell phones since they first came out and probably every phone made. And also most every provider the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is a phone that is above and beyond every quality any of the other phones. It's easy to use and it's helpful if you need it. I can't say enough good things about this phone.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I've had the phone for just over a year, thanks to a BOGO offer, and so far it's worked pretty well. My only issue so far is the fingerprint detector doesn't always work since there appears to be a scratch on the surface (which happens considering my phone is in my purse). I'd say this is one of the best performing phones I've had thus far. Lots of memory and no glitches consider high usage.

Original review: March 25, 2019

This is the best cell phone ever, easy navigation, great features, really holds a long charge. Other phone carriers appears to be overpriced. Samsung is inexpensive, does the same job. Apple and other high priced carriers, are not as good as Samsung. IT'S THE BEST EVER.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I don't like Apple products, so Samsung is the next best bet. I've been fairly comfortable with it until I got the new Galaxy 9. Keeps updating, I lose some shortcuts, others disappear or go out of sight. Don't like all the advertising I now get that I didn't before. I will like the camera with all it's features once I learn how to use them. My daughter showed me a number of them I need to learn about.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy S8 to Note 10. In the process of data transfer all my text messages were deleted. Now they are irretrievable. We purchased 4 Note 10s from BestBuy on December 19th and all had data transfer but 1 phone had all its texts deleted. According to a Sprint technical support person, Samsung Smart Switch software caused the problem. Samsung needs to compensate me for this loss.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I have been a Samsung cellphone customer for over 20 years. I have never had an issue or made a complaint. I have three cell phones on my plan. All three phones have third-party screen protectors and Otter Box Defender cases. I dropped my phone a few months ago and my screen protector cracked but my phone is still in good working condition.

In December I upgraded my nephew's S8 plus to an S10 plus. Samsung reported it added a screen protector to ensure “full functionality of the Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor” on the S10 and S10 plus phones and that a third-party screen protector may cause the sensor to work improperly so I did not purchase a third-party screen protector. Less than three weeks after he got the phone, he dropped it and the screen shattered. I had insurance on the phone so he made a claim to get the phone fixed. The deductible was $139 and it took two weeks to get the phone fixed.

I called Samsung customer service because I felt they should have replaced the phone since their screen protector failed to protect the phone. They told me it was only meant to protect the screen from scratches. I expect more than “scratch” protection on a phone that costs $1000 plus. I would have purchased a third-party screen protector if I had known that the Samsung screen protector did NOT actually protect anything. My nephew was without a phone for 2 weeks, I had to pay the insurance deductible, and purchase a third-party screen protector for $50 so this does not happen again. Had the screen protector worked, he could have used his phone while he replaced the screen protector and it would have been much cheaper.

After three calls to customer service, I filed a complaint with the President of Samsung. Their answer was they are not responsible for physical damage and the screen protector is not indestructible. That answer showed a total lack of concern and was frankly insulting. Had the screen protector cracked instead of the phone screen I would have been happy to purchase a new screen protector. Advertising a screen protector that doesn’t actually protect anything is deceptive at best and fraudulent at worse. Call it a scratch protector and let the customer decide how to protect the phone.

If I had the all the facts from the beginning, I would have purchased a third-party screen protector and the phone would not have shattered. Instead, Samsung acted like we irresponsible and unreasonable for dropping the phone and expecting them to replace or fix it. Everyone will eventually drop their phone and we should all have the facts in order to minimize the phone damage.

This is not a company that cares about their customers or takes responsibility for their mistakes. My S8’s did not come with screen protectors and that was my responsibility to protect them which I did. Samsung needs to take responsibility for the S10’s that may crack due to their lack of honesty. I just want to alert new customers not to trust Samsung.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

Just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S-10+ for the non-tech savvy other half. Set it up (10th Samsung phone/no longer counting). Wrote down Google info for her. Unfortunately she decided to lock it via password but apparently entered something other than what she intended to do. By the time I found out it had already factory reset itself. No problem, right? Well, it is if you can no longer find the Google account info. Even if you have the phone, box and receipt they say you can't prove ownership. Ok...I'll deal with Google/Android later.

Verizon said..."you can take your 10 day old brand new $1000 phone, file an insurance claim and pay $250 for a refurbished phone." Ok...I'll deal with Verizon later. Samsung says a Samsung Service center can unlock it. So I make the 40 mile drive there (people north of San Jose gotta go South. I'm 11 miles from San Francisco!!!). I make an appointment, stand in line for 40 minutes and am told maybe in an hour. $76!! Brand new, undamaged and under warranty. Fine. Pay for the mistake.

Here's my main beef. It'll probably take 5 minutes to unlock. But Verizon wouldn't do anything. The insurance would get a brand new phone in exchange for a repaired one and $250. The service center gets their share for 5 minutes work. My solution? Get the phone unlocked, walk next door and return the Phone to Verizon. Walk across the street and buy an I phone at AT&T. 3 companies. They all dropped the ball. Samsung should have repair centers closer to the other 8 bay area counties.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Got a Note 10 Plus with a faulty pen that wouldn't open. Returned it under warranty and they said that I must have done the damage and they wouldn't warranty it. They charged me about $90 and said that if I dont. Their warranties are useless and so are their promises. Bought 7 Samsung phones, they have lost me now as a customer. Going to get an iPhone (Apple, contrary to Samsung has the best warranty). Stay away from Samsung!!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I have an android phone - Samsung S8+. Under Verizon's paid protection for privacy, malware, internet security and other it was discovered that "it seems over1500 threads or private text-were texted to what/who I considered a friend's phone - **. I immediately called this person and ask if they had received any private texts from me? This person has not responded! So I screened-shot the text, deleted those phone numbers as contact. This was done after I called Samsung - 8007267864/8005227341! Told samsung what was happening! Samsung related they weren't aware! Yet there's article after article - Three ways to stop your Samsung Galaxy phone from randomly texting out your pics, How to Fix the Samsung Glitch That's SendingPhotos to Random, How to Fix the Samsung Glitch That’s Sending Photos to Random Contacts! Even a CA'S Article - Samsung phones reported to randomly send out photos and messages.

The snag is apparently related to the Samsung Messages app. Samsung ask if they could remotely look at my phone to see private messages and text sent! I allowed - they then related I or someone was in possession of my phone and did this! I stated to them BS! After I hung up with samsung I then discovered security apps on my phone - from McAfee or other named donor security app. I didn't download this app! Now McAfee wants a customer review rating about my problems being solved! I GAVE THEM A LARGE ZERO! Samsung nor my phone contact our private texts were sent to have not responded! I will destroyed Samsung phone, leave Verizon and attempt to beam myself to a planet where TRUTH, HONESTY & INTEGRITY may exist! C **.

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information