Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones

3.9/5 (407 ratings)

About Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Cell Phones?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

This is the second phone that I have received defective. Luckily first phone was within the first 14 days. I was not so lucky with the second phone. Phone overheats to the point it turns off and not functional for minutes and sometimes hours. Phone randomly turns off on its on. I have to use speaker all the time because phone gets really hot. In other words this phone is just garbage. I was a loyal Samsung Android user for 10 plus years but never again purchasing one of their products. I have taken the phone to a repair shop that Samsung sent me to and they said PMICU is bad and that phone is at risk of catching fire and Samsung still has failed to do anything. To anyone thinking of buying anything Samsung I would suggest to stay as far away as possible, Samsung does not care about you or their products.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

It is very disappointing that Samsung doesn't care about customers and provide false commitment to them. With such a big brand I never ever expected that Samsung service center do extreme false commitments and doesn't care at all about customer. I decided to boycott all the Samsung products in future because of worst after sales service.

This is regarding my ticket **. I sent my Samsung mobile for repair in the month of July and it was always committed I will get my device back in 7 to 10 business days. It is now Sept 15th and till now I'm waiting for my device. I feel that I have given device in wrong hands and it is stolen. I did multiple follow-ups with customer service and then connected with repair center but no one is accountable on call. At one time someone told my device is delivered back to me and when I provided the details, person accepted that he provided wrong information to me. All of this happened on recorded line.

As per last notification, I was confirmed device is approved for repair at no cost and after 2 months I got another notification device will be sent back without repair and no reasoning provided for that. Also no tracking number provided to send the device back. This is unacceptable. I'm going to consumer forum for this torture that I'm facing from last 2 months.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

Samsung has the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Purchased the buds2 about 2 months ago. I am having issues with them. Samsung says I HAVE TO send them my earbuds for 1-2 WEEKS so they can determine if they are repairable or not. What sort of customer service is that??? I am VERY busy with work and use my earbuds A LOT. I need them. Samsung doesn't care if it's going to put me out for 1-2 weeks while they have my earbuds. They refuse to just exchange them. I also have a Samsung washed which I HATE. It's junk. It also had a recall. The "fix" for the recall? To put a sticker over the dial with "do not use" on certain settings. WTH??? WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I'LL NEVER BUY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS AGAIN!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

This has to be one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had, the customer service at this company is unacceptable. The ZFlip 3's fragile screen became unresponsive on me out of nowhere several months after purchasing. I called the company to request a repair under warranty. I was told that my phone was under warranty and that I could have it repaired for free. I asked if I could take it into a local repair place. Initally I was told yes, I attempted to take the phone to one OF Samsungs Ubreak/Ifix locations but the store could not find my repair ticket. After speaking with several Samsung reps about the issue, I was told that they were having a ticketing issue and the only way to have my phone repaired was to mail it in.

Upon receiving my phone Samsung told me it was out of warranty and that I needed to pay 250 dollars just to get my phone back or I could trade it in and pay them more for another phone. I find this very odd. Samsung knows that they built a fragile phone. They even tried to get me to "trade it in" and buy another expensive phone. This is a complete scam. There are 2 months left on my warranty and as others have reported, this seems to be Samsung's M.O. I have owned Samsung phones for years and am extremely disappointed and I feel defrauded and extorted; I will not be patronizing this company again.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

I upgraded a few months ago to the S22 Ultra (from the S21+), and I received a lemon, (the phone would not charge, a whole night would charge to 50%). So I reached out to Samsung, and they said they'd send me a replacement, which had to be done by me "ordering" a new one, and also lose $150 in the promo I had... (Besides for the ~4 hours spent on the phone with them). BUT... ok, it is what it is, I'll lose the $150, and get a good phone, right? Wrong! 3 months later, the phone does not want to connect to service (I tried a different provider, new SIM, reset, Verizon store, uBreakiFix store, and they all said it's the phone).

So, I figure I'll just call Samsung and get it fixed by warranty, but the only way they can fix it is if I send it into them and wait a week or 2, I can't really afford that as I don't have a second phone, and I explain that I even already did the walk-in "support request" who said the phone is a lemon, but nothing helped, and it seems the only way for me to get Samsung to stand behind their product is by not having a phone for 2 weeks, I can't do that, so I had no choice but to get a replacement via my insurance which cost me another $230... I actually used to be quite a fan of Samsung, I have a phone, watch, tablet, and earbuds from them, and they're all quite good (except for the buds... and now the phone). But I'm afraid they're going down in quality, as 2 phones in a row to be lemons is quite unheard of!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

Never ever make the mistake of buying a Samsung phone from Samsung. If there is any problem at all they will force you to go 5-7 days without a phone. They will not under any circumstance send you a loaner or replacement upfront. The service people and managers are absolutely soul crushing in their apathy and ambivalence (Ben the 'manager' suggested everyone should keep a spare phone handy. He does!). They managed to turn a brand loyalist into a 'never again'. I managed to order a brand new Pixel 6 pro and trade in this ZFold (worth ~$400 on trade in) faster than they could open a warranty tickets. Save yourself the trouble and deal with a company that is customer minded (even if you HAVE to have a Samsung phone - don't buy it from them).

Original review: July 15, 2022

My husband purchased a Samsung ZFlip 3 only 6 months ago and the screen is already broken. Samsung has the absolute worst customer service. We were told to take the phone to a Samsung Authorized Repair 30 miles away and when we got there the gentleman told us, his company does NOT repair the ZFlip. We then sent the phone to Samsung and now they want to charge us for the repairs. This phone screen is supposed to be cutting edge, but is just pure trash. The fold screen is defective. DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!!!

Original review: July 2, 2022

I purchased my A71 brand new a couple months ago. This week it can no longer connect to the mobile network. After the second trip to my carrier to fix this, they told me it is a known issue and cannot be fixed. They said I would need to contact Samsung for a replacement. Samsung sent me to 2 different service centers claiming they could fix or replace it, but both service centers told me the same thing my carrier did, and both said Samsung already knows this.

The only solution from Samsung is to mail them my phone, and a technician will determine if it can be fixed or replaced under warranty. However, due to medical issues I cannot go without a phone for 2 weeks it would take from Samsung, and have no other option than to purchase a new phone. I've not even had this phone for 3 months, and I have to spend the money to replace it. After explaining all of this the last time I talked to Samsung, they had the audacity to offer a discount on my purchase of a new Samsung phone, for a price of $300. What a horrible experience. I have only had Samsung phones for almost 15 years, and I will no longer purchase anything they make after this.

Original review: June 29, 2022

Yes I got this watch and returned one and I am having issues with this one, will not get another one, my son got one same issues. Please don't get one of these, it's a joke and a lie. Glitches and glitches.

Original review: June 24, 2022

Samsung not honor the manufacturer warranty, I have to pay $120 for repair, cheap quality broken after 4 month, trash customer service! Requested a repair, they want me to go buy a new one, not a good manufacturer.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information