1.41/5

746 Samsung Cell Phones Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I have had cell phones since they first came out and probably every phone made. And also most every provider the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is a phone that is above and beyond every quality any of the other phones. It's easy to use and it's helpful if you need it. I can't say enough good things about this phone.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I've had the phone for just over a year, thanks to a BOGO offer, and so far it's worked pretty well. My only issue so far is the fingerprint detector doesn't always work since there appears to be a scratch on the surface (which happens considering my phone is in my purse). I'd say this is one of the best performing phones I've had thus far. Lots of memory and no glitches consider high usage.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 25, 2019

This is the best cell phone ever, easy navigation, great features, really holds a long charge. Other phone carriers appears to be overpriced. Samsung is inexpensive, does the same job. Apple and other high priced carriers, are not as good as Samsung. IT'S THE BEST EVER.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I don't like Apple products, so Samsung is the next best bet. I've been fairly comfortable with it until I got the new Galaxy 9. Keeps updating, I lose some shortcuts, others disappear or go out of sight. Don't like all the advertising I now get that I didn't before. I will like the camera with all it's features once I learn how to use them. My daughter showed me a number of them I need to learn about.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I preordered a Samsung S10+, spent $1000 for new phone only to discover after I get the phone after a month have issue with motherboard and needed to be replaced. REALLY SAMSUNG new phone and you want to repair instead of replace, OK fine I will take it to SAMSUNG authorized shop to get it repaired since that is what Samsung recommend. I get my phone back after 2 days and when I get home I see scratched on the phone for which I bought case ahead of time, never put it face down and clean the screen everyday since I spent $1000 on the phone.

I call Samsung again and the lady says, “Sorry sir. We can send you a new screen protector. That should help.” I was like ok, if that is best what Samsung can do for its valued customer since I only past 12 phones from Galaxy line between me and my wife who was also looking to upgrade to Samsung S10+ but does not want to anymore after seeing all issue I had with it. 9 weeks pass and no screen protector from Samsung so I call again and now I get, “Sorry sir you passed the 8 week period. We cannot do anything.” REALLY Samsung REALLY. WORST COMPANY EVER I HAVE DEALT WITH.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Bought a Galaxy S7 active. Got a pink and green vertical line on screen. Had to send it in for warranty repair. This then happened 3 more times. Each time sent it in and then eventually got lines again. On the 4th time they finally said, "Ok we will replace the phone." Sent my phone in, then they sent me a replacement. A few months later, it becomes super sluggish and the camera does not work. I called them and they said it is no longer under warranty and it will cost $70 to repair. So I reluctantly agreed, sent it in, and then I get an email saying the cost would be close to $400 for the repair. Unbelievable! I have lost my patience at this point. I said forget the repair. Just send it back. Still waiting for the $70 refund. I decided to buy a Nokia 6.1 instead. Great phone for the money and I figure the service must be better. This is a nice phone for anyone looking for an alternative to the Galaxy, and much cheaper.

Original review: July 30, 2019

This was a pretty decent phone until they did the first security update. It became sluggish and unresponsive. After more updates, it has become almost unusable. There are such long lags between swipes and button presses that you start to wonder if the thing is still working. So you try again which turns out to have the effect of cancelling the first action. Never mind that streaming Pandora is flaky and times out frequently. Thanks Samsung, you've turned my phone into a paperweight.

Original review: July 28, 2019

They sent me an update for my phone that disabled all the functions on my phone that I had bought it for such as the multi window, the weather app. Having the multi window to multitask when using apps is the reason for having this phone. Instead now I have power saving mode and data saver mode which I could care less about. I don't care about power and I don't care about data. I have an unlimited plan.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I purchased a Samsung portable battery directly from samsung.com. The battery died less than 3 months. So I called Samsung to get a new one. I have emailed my invoice via email. Samsung said it is not acceptable. So, I have to text them my invoice. They told me there is no order date. I pulled the invoice directly from my samsung.com account. I have been dealing with this chaotic exchange process for more than 2 weeks. I already called them 4 times. Each time I lost more than 30 minutes on the phone. The battery is worth only $15.99. Samsung has the worse customer service and they don't care about their customers. They only care about selling more products and dump their customers in the ocean.

Original review: June 18, 2019

This is the third time I've owned a Samsung device and the third time the device broke and the third time they refused to honor their warranty. They always drag their feet for months trying to get out of fixing it. They don’t make it easy on you, ever... the first 2 had battery issues with melting the device. This last one it just quit turning on. T-mobile sometimes will intervene and force them to fix it.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information