Samsung Cell Phones

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have been with Sprint for almost 2 years. I got the Galaxy note edge phone. A year within having it my phone would shut off on 80% and restart a bunch of times. Every app I went on would automatically restart itself and when it turned back on it would be on 6%. There was a situation where I had night class and I needed an uber that night. I opened the app at full battery and boom. Shuts up turns back on very hot and now its 15% I was nearly stuck at my school for an hr or so before someone helped me. I told Sprint everything. I have two more months before my upgrade. This phone has given me hell. They would not help me. Maybe even fixing my phone. lt a temp phone. I'll get my upgrade.

Do not buy S7 or any Samsung products ever!!! Samsung failed and lied to me over and over. I do not believe them ever again. In fact I will stay away from Samsung. They do not know how to take care of their Customers. Please choose another company!!! I just bought a brand new S7 defective. I was getting ready for a State Exam when I noticed my audio jack was defective. I called Samsung and I was shocked that they did not have a repair shop here in Atlanta. I called a few times until someone promised they will expedite the process and I will have my phone back in 3 days. It was hard to let go my phone with 4 kids and a Business I need to have my phone, but I believed what they said. They send me a label and I send it away. After a week, I checked and they just received the product. So they lied to me about expediting.

Another week passed by I called again and again and again. They do not want to transfer your call to the Executive team. I last hours and days on the phone with them with no results. I requested a refund to buy another phone right away, they keep saying "No we can't do that." One time I called and they transferred me to the Executive team and they hung up on me. One time I called and they transferred me to another department and when I supposed to get an Executive team on the line, I was on hold for about 50 minutes and lost the call again. They made a ticket for someone to call me back to resolve my issue and no one ever called me. It's been a month and still have not received my phone from them, saying that it was sent to another address, I do not believe them anymore. They lost my phone, it said 3 days and now is a month and do not have my phone yet???

I called this morning to be transferred to the Executive Team and of course someone in Philippines answered and for about 40 minutes she kept me on the phone and still did not want to transfer me to the Executive Team. She kept saying my phone is in Texas and I am in Atlanta and she was rude and careless and after 40 minutes with her she refused to transfer my call. I am done. I need to call the News at this point and let all Nations know what is going on with Samsung, how they value customers, how careless they are. How they lie and misrepresent customers.

I have had my Samsung Galaxy S6 for about a year. On Monday night 3/6/2017, I received an update and downloaded it. The next morning when I tried to make a call there was a message "unable to make a wireless connection". I went to my service provider (Sprint) and they tried to fix the problem various ways to no avail. Now my device has a new sim card, no data, useless. I called Samsung and a lady gave me a reference number and told me someone would get in touch with me within twenty four hours. While I was at Sprint they mentioned they had this problem with multiple devices within just the last two days, but they were able to correct those issues. Right now I am using my old S4, which I traded because it doesn't work right. I am an older person, I live by myself and the phone is my only means of communication in case I need help. I hope Samsung will be able to get my phone back to work, but unfortunately my data is gone.

I currently have my 2nd Samsung Galaxy phone but, I am changing to an iPhone!! There are sooo many "Samsung" apps that are similar to other Samsung apps that come pre-installed on the phone and, with each UPDATE, more Samsung apps load!! You can't uninstall any of these apps or Updates because they are "Samsung Operating Apps"! With each System Update, my info disappears and I have to reinstall and I have less and less memory for MY use!! I have NO music on my phone, no music apps other than the Samsung music (apps that I do not use). I have 1 Solitary Card game and WAZE gps app. Yet, I constantly get messages to uninstall apps! And back to the problem, the apps are ALL Samsung operating system apps!

Another issue with Samsung phones that I didn't believe until it happened to BOTH my phones, BATTERY COUNTDOWN!! My first Samsung phone, right after my 2 yr anniversary of having the phone, I noticed I couldn't go all day without recharging then it stopped charging, altogether! I bought new charging cords (not the cheap ones, Samsung charging cords!), but nothing worked so, I bought a new, Samsung phone. BAD MOVE!! After I got the new phone and activated it, old phone (without phone coverage) now charges. Well, in 1 month, I have had this "new" phone 2 yrs & it is now on the battery "Countdown". The phone shuts off like the battery is dead but, when you plug phone in, at first it still shows 17% battery life, a few days later, 37% shut off... etc. Now, my phone shuts off at 67% and won't turn back on until connected to charger and it STILL shows 67% battery life. SOOO, before it complete stops charging AGAIN, I'm going APPLE!!

BOO on Samsung on the Galaxy S7. I have had the Samsung Galaxy products and have been generally satisfied. My S5 went poof one day for no reason. The screen just went black. So much for warranty with my provider. I pay how much for the phone, then how much for a warranty, and now to pay $100 for a "refurb." Not. I was only a couple months from an upgrade but was forced into immediate action.

I asked for the 6 but all they had was the S7 or 7 Edge. Can we say, after 30 days I wanted to return it as I am SO dissatisfied. Oh, you only have 14 days. This phone is awful. Talk to text is a joke as IF it works, it comes up with some off-the-wall stuff. "OK GOOGLE"... Yeah, "okay don't work" is more like it. "Touch ID to unlock" -- I'm lucky if it ever works, and I've gone back and deleted and started over thinking it would work. No such luck.

If you're using a car charger, the phone gets so hot, it will not work because it's overheating. While I am, or have been, a dedicated Samsung customer, this is one of the worst products. Sadly, I'm stuck for another year and a half in a contract and paying for this piece of trash. So unhappy with this phone and even worse that I am stuck with it for another 18 months unless I want to pay $100 for another phone that will be used yet I will still be paying for the cost of the original phone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

My Samsung J5 wouldn't boot up, so I sent it to Samsung Repairs in Reading via UPS. The UPS driver asked me if it was damaged in any way, so I showed him the phone and he agreed it was in excellent condition and I then watched him put the mobile in a box. I did mention whether it needed bubble wrap, but he said, "It should be secure." Samsung has just called me and said the screen has several cracks on it and to fix it will cost £65. I have argued with them but they will not honor the warranty saying it has damage. The phone wouldn't boot up but they say it because of the cracks screen!!!

I must begin by stating this is the first review I have ever done. Even when I am dissatisfied with service somewhere I still do not go out of my way to write a review, but the service I received from Samsung was unbelievable. It all began when I had my new galaxy 7 sent to Samsung for repair, due to a jammed Sim card. I had just received the phone as a Christmas present. Samsung received my package on January 9th according to the tracking of UPS. Some time had passed and I had received no update on the progress of my phone, so I decided to call Samsung myself. I made a call to Samsung technical support on January 16th. That is when the technician informed me that the package had been received empty.

I was very concerned at this point because no one has called me at this time to inform me of this matter, and here it is... a week later. The technician explained to me that a case with UPS was opened on my behave in regards to the package. I then took it upon myself then, to contact UPS directly to see where they were at with my claim. UPS then informed me that they did not see such a claim. At that time I became further alarmed. I then called Samsung back and informed them of what UPS told me. I was able to speak to the same young man I spoke with earlier. He stated to me that the reason UPS did not have it, was because he was just filing it. This came as a shock to me because Samsung had received my package on January 9th. That is a full week without filing a report or informing the customer.

I then proceeded to ask him what Samsung's policy and procedures are for filing reports such as mine, and he could not answer my question. After getting off the phone with him, I figured I would call back and perhaps hopefully speak with someone who was more helpful. When I called back I spoke with a young lady this time, who was equally unhelpful but was able to connect me to executive claims. I then asked them what Samsung's policy was, and they too could not tell him. What I gathered from my series of uneventful conversations, was that no one at Samsung knew what their policy was. They informed me that someone would be contacting me within 2 weeks in regards to the progress of my claim.

Two weeks go by and I still hear nothing. I call Samsung to try and get an update. The representative I spoke with, informed me that the claim is still being investigated and that they were waiting to hear back from UPS, and that it could take an additional up to eight days, and that someone would be giving me a call. A week goes by and still no one calls me, so then I call back. I then spoke with a representative who said that this matter should have been taken care of and that she was going to escalate it higher and that someone would be giving me a phone call within the end of the next week.

Another week goes by and still no phone call. I then took it upon myself to call UPS and see if there was any progress on my claim. UPS then stated to me that they did not see a claim opened up for me. At this point I was in utter shock. At this point it was quite clear that I was being given the runaround. I then called Samsung once again to check on the progress of my claim a few days later. The representative once again told me the same story that they were waiting for UPS to update them on the claim. I then had a three way phone call with UPS and Samsung to try to get the matter resolved. The Samsung representative then told me that it was being handled on Samsung's end and that it would take 8 days for them to update the information and someone would be calling me. 8 days go on and still no one calls me!

Last Monday I called Samsung yet again to find out about the status of my claim only to hear the same story that it's still being investigated and that someone would call me back within eight days. Getting tired of hearing the same story from Samsung representatives and no one being able to provide me with answers or connect me to a department in which I can talk to someone who can make some action happen; I call UPS again. The UPS claims department informed me that this claim had been closed due to the fact that Samsung said that they were handling the situation, even though Samsung was telling me a completely different story.

Today's date is now March 2nd and I still have no resolution on my package. I'm now being told by Samsung representative that the claim was reopened on February 27th and that it would take 8 days for there to be any resolution. Not only have I never received a phone call from anyone from Samsung but I have repeatedly being told the same script over and over again concerning my package with absolutely no resolution or steps taken to compensate me for my lost package. This is been the most horrendous process I have ever had to experience with any company!

I originally contacted Samsung January 16th and now it is March 2nd and no one has been able to offer me any kind of resolution. Not only that, but no one seems to know what the process is at Samsung for items that are received damaged. Not only was Samsung negligent in reporting my claim when originally received, but I continuously received extremely substandard customer service when trying to contact Samsung about the package. Samsung is the worst company I have ever had to interact with. At this point I just want a refund from my phone so I can go with a completely different company. I will never purchase from them again.

Hard to understand and the background noise is unreal. Called to return an S-3 watch 3 times and yet to receive authorization. Out $350. Called with cell phone issue and told to take it to location 40 miles away or return it for repair with no loaner. Their service is terrible. Why isn't BBB involved?

I purchased a Galaxy S7 cell phone online as a new phone in sealed package. When I first got it, it worked good. After about 4 months, it began to get warm and continued over the next 4 months getting progressively worse. The last 2 months it would sometimes get so hot that I could hardly hold it and it would stop working. None of the buttons would work until I would let it cool down completely. I tried the factory recommended reset procedures without any good results. I even backed it up and did a factory restore to new condition. Within a week it was doing the same thing. I contacted Samsung in the US Texas location and they said they couldn't do anything because it was an international version.

So I contacted Samsung in the UK. They were much more helpful, but said I would need to get service in the US. I went back to the Texas location to the executive offices and they said the international version of the S7 phone has no warranty on it. The phone battery finally burned up after 8 months of normal use charging the phone with Samsung's factory charger. I spent $675 and started having problems after a few months, but Samsung says there is no warranty. If they are going to sell phones (and etc.) for premium prices with no warranty and subjecting their customers to personal injury, they should be put out of business.

The articles I've read about Samsung overheating problems say that if you have problems with your new S7, just contact Samsung and they will be glad to help - that customer service is high priority to them. Just the opposite is true, they couldn't get away from me fast enough and have no interest in good customer service that I could see. We hear about scammers on the internet, that's them Samsung Scammers Inc.

Camera lens exploded... crazy right? Had GPS on and was using flashlight. And BOOM the lens explode outwards. Shards of glass all over me... Then I take it back to AT&T and they washed me out the door asap... said call Samsung. It's their problem like its happened before. So I called Samsung. Got promised to have my cell back to me repaired or replace with 7 work days.

I sent it in Wed. Called and got online to make they received it and they verified that they had. This was Monday. Then call/online Wed. Yes they have but no status yet... told them to review that I was told that Friday I would have it back. Doing the best they can. Then call Thursday and they said they did NOT receive it yet... lol. Then they of they just got it... lol. They had it for over a week. Liars... yeah. They would send me a temp phone. CRAP. If I was looking at it when it exploded I would be blind. And this is how they treat me. BUYER BEWARE. Well I finally got it back now that I'm on vacation for the next 3 weeks.

Bought brand new S7 from Verizon, told there is a 30 day return policy by Verizon rep. 18 days after paying $695.00 for the new phone the screen failed. Now for $695.000 we now have a refurbished phone. What a ripoff. Samsung only will replace with new in the first 14 days after purchase. Wish I could run my business like that. No help from Samsung OR Verizon. Talk about switch and bait.

I did not spend good money for phone died. Need to reset settings three times a day. Samsung don't want to listen. If I could see an engineer on the streets I would throw my phone at him. You see I know repair meant when I fix something it's required to be fixed. When I sell something new it's required that it works right? Why am I the only one that has to do with these requirements? You see here in the States when you sell new products they have to work or you get sued. Why should this be different? The world needs a Consumers Union. Signed Wyoming wild man is pissed off about this! On 5. This causes excessive stress under who should pay the medical bills.

TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE!!! First one did not work, brought it back, 2nd one could not even be activated, third one came from carrier. It has not worked correct more than 2 days (after the first repair only). Second repair came back still not working with exact same repair, and last repair did not address the issues at hand. Instead, they made issues that did not exist up to match the repair! Customer service NONEXISTENT! Hang-ups, lies, "cold" transfers, no one getting back to us, NO ONE, even the office of the president. (Does this even exist or is it a recycle bin? What a company.) Warranty says they will repair the phone, but they will not! Over 18 months of torture from this company. They produce items that are sub par for the USA and then refuse to fix them.

We pay for a new device, and end up with a used one? (I believe that is called "BAIT and SWITCH" in most countries!) They have zero responsibility for anything... oh, because they do not sell the items, just produce them. NO ACCOUNTABILITY. NO ONE to report these horrible representatives to and no one to be able to find any satisfaction at all! NEVER NEVER NEVER again will I buy a SAMSUNG anything! Both my neighbor and I had a similar experience with our refrigerators, too. They put things on the market with known flaws and refuse to fix or replace items they have charged top dollar for. UNACCEPTABLE! This should NOT be!

Samsung was paid by UPS on my phone that was lost in transit. A claim was made and UPS took the blame and paid them, and still I haven't got my replacement phone since Dec. 16, 2016, and it's Feb. 2, 2017 and still nothing.

Purchased a Samsung Note 4 cellphone about 1 1/2 years ago. Still under Verizon contract. Cell phone working great until first system upgrade. After upgrade phone much slower and battery didn't last a full day anymore. Almost 2 months ago the system was upgraded again. After upgrade phone started rebooting often. Then it went into recovery mode. I reset system back to original but would only go into recovery mode and then died. Took it to Best Buy where they have Samsung support. They tried flashing it and it was still dead. While I was there, 2 more people came in with same problem.

Contacted Samsung support. The representative I spoke with told me it was out of warranty. I told him they were the ones that did upgrade that killed my phone. Representative put me on hold and then told me they were going to fix it but it would cost me $70. He took my credit account info and told me I would get a label and to send it to Samsung repair service. Two days later I didn't receive label so I called again. I was told by another rep that they were not going to fix phone because it was out of warranty. I explained to her how they agreed to fix it, etc. She asked if I received a receipt for $70, which I did not. She just kept saying it was out of warranty and they would not fix it. I spoke to a supervisor who said the same thing but told me to send it to repair center and they would do a manufacturer flash. He sent me a label and I mailed the phone to the repair center.

A few days later I received a call from Samsung repair center saying they were sending phone back untouched because it was out of warranty and they were only working on Note 7 phones now. When I received the phone back there was a note saying that after Sept 2016 they were not working on any phones out of warranty. Of course that is around the time they did upgrade that killed the phones. I now have an expensive paperweight. Thank you Samsung. You will not get another dollar of my money and I will make sure to tell everyone I know. I also had one of their recalled washing machines. You can do anything but wash clothes in it. Good ice bucket for a party!

Well my old phone was damaged so with my previous experience with Samsung products I was happy to go and purchase the brand new Samsung galaxy s6 in white. Let me tell ya there are many things to love about this phone and many things to hate. I loved it for about the first week then I started noticing issues. For one I have had to get a few new chargers cause the charging piece inside the phone is weak so you have to position it just right to get it to actually charge. I have had it on the charger for hours before then needed to go somewhere. Grabbed the phone and boom it is dead. The camera sucks compared to my old s5 camera which is weird since I went from five to six just many other things are wrong to but overall I think that it is still better than the competitor's phones.

During one of the many forced, involuntary updates sent by Samsung my basic phone functions stopped working. Spoke with a Samsung technical support representative who told me they couldn't help me and to take my phone (AT MY OWN EXPENSE) to get repaired. Asked if I could be removed from future updates and they also told me this is impossible and that future updates would also be mandatory. No function to stop them from coming. Therefore Samsung intentionally ruined my phone, took no responsibility for it THEN told me to go spend my own money to get it back to normal. Would never buy their products again, ever.

I left my friend's Samsung note 5 at Samsung Nandi Drive. The repair to the phone's back camera lens took 4 days and cost R 1512 to repair. Upon collection I found the screen cracked and the store refuses to take responsibility for fixing it but rather wants to claim it under the phones warranty which cannot be done since all paperwork for the phone has been lost. This treatment is far from customer care, it is despicable that Samsung refuses to take responsibility for their negligence and repair the damage that they did. Worst customer relations experience, to think that they are a world class organisation and customer care falls so low on their list of priorities. I have lost all respect for Samsung if this is how they treat loyal customers.

I had my two month old Samsung Note 5 plugged into the fast charger until it was fully charged. I unplugged it and went to make a phone call right away. The back of the phone felt warm but it wasn't hot. When the call was done and I tried to hit the end call button the screen kept going black and freezing. After I finally got the call to end I restarted the phone. At this point it has been less than 5 minutes since I unplugged it from the fast charger. Then I made another call. I was on that call for 10-15 minutes.

Towards the end of the call I all of a sudden felt something rough under my finger. When the call was done I looked at the back of the phone and the glass was shattered in between the camera and flash, and the cracks ran down to the bottom. I have never dropped the phone. I have treated the phone like a fragile egg, I don't even set it down on hard surfaces. I always set it down on soft surfaces because I didn't want to scratch it. I don't carry it in pockets or loosely in my purse. And again, it has NEVER been dropped.

It literally shattered in my hand while I was on a phone call. It's bad enough that you have to worry about your screen shattering but now you have to worry about the back of your phone also shattering and WITHOUT even dropping it. It has to have something to do with the battery getting too hot. I'm not even going to waste my time trying to get it repaired under warranty because from what I've read they don't want to acknowledge that this is even possible even though it has happened to many people. They just say "You had to have dropped it." I only gave it one star because it wouldn't let me give zero stars.

Bought a galaxy s6 on May 29th 2015 ($700 value). Up until about 2 weeks ago, it was working perfectly fine. I am very careful with my phone, all phones I've ever owned. Never dropped it in water before, never scratched the screen, nothing. So then how come when I went to turn it on after it was finished charging, it never did? I searched every way to force restart by holding down a combination of buttons, ex. hold volume down while holding power button, hold volume up while holding power button. Every combination. Even did those all when it was plugged in. Tried it numerous times, several days and nothing was working.

Took it to some repair place and I was hoping it was just a easy fix, because what was most important to me was my 18th birthday & Christmas photos and videos. I know I should've backed them up but I didn't have time to yet. So this guy diagnosed my phone and the result was that it was just unresponsive. They tested the screen, the charging port, and he said it's most likely the motherboard.

So for extra confirmation we took it to a Samsung authorized repair center and it was diagnosed again, paid $40 and they said it just couldn't be fixed. Basically they would need to order a motherboard for $500 then the repair itself is $200 so it just wasn't worth it. Even then, the result was that I would lose my photos anyway because all the information is on that logic board. $700? Might as well buy a new phone!??

Anyways, after calming down and hoping samsung could do something about it (even though my year warranty was over) we called customer relations to talk to someone that could help. Multiple times I got disconnected randomly and had to call back and start all over. At one point, a guy told us that they could do a one time fix which I would be all for considering they OWE that to me. Then got passed to someone else and we were told they can't do ANYTHING. NOTHING? Paid $700 for a year and a half use. And I guess it's just dead? Ok.

The funny thing is that it's hard to explain that I've done nothing to damage the phone, and they were blaming me. IMAGINE; if you paid years of warranty services and your phone stops working like mine, they would say it was your fault you damaged it so they can't help you. WTF is the point of the warranty then anyways?

I don't know any other way to prove that I've done nothing to damage the phone. I'm getting no help here and all want to do is give up, but I'm not going to before I let samsung know their phones are ** and I'm NEVER buying your terrible quality phones again. NEVER. Not my parents, not my children, not my children's children, never. Did I mention I had an iphone for 3 years with no problems at all??? Apple will receive my money with arms wide open. I'M DONE!

I was facing that my phone Samsung Galaxy S7 getting air in between LCD and PDA. I went to Samsung service centre, they told me it's peel off. "We can't give you warranty." I was shocked that it's not physically broken nor water damage so why you are denying to give me a service. They are assuming that I had press the bezel so hard that's why a gap create and fooling me.

I had called to Samsung high authority Mr **. I have told him, "there is a scheme from your end that who bought the product is September they will get free 1 time screen replacement warranty only in 1000 rs. In India everybody knows that. They denied and told me that there is no such offer. This offer is only applicable who bought Note 7 but device was discontinued then customer get s7 edge instead of NOTE 7. Such a liar. I want justice. I bought such a expensive product & there is no physical damage and they are asking for 9k for just assuming.

I purchased this phone 3 months ago and immediately put it into a protective case. Recently in the car it slid off the middle console and it was after that I noticed what I thought was a smudge, it was a hairline crack. I brought it into Verizon who said it shouldn't have cracked as it is Gorilla Glass. I contacted Samsung who authorized me to mail it to them for repair. If I had it repaired outside it would void my water resistance warranty. So I mailed it back to them and received an email that it was "discolored" from "abuse" and shipped back. No courtesy call, no email asking did I want to pay for a repair, just shipped back. My husband called. It was already in the shipping cue but we could take it to a Samsung authorized dealer in Manhattan and pay $70 to repair it.

I chatted with Samsung and they claimed they don't do these repairs any longer. Then why did customer service approve it for repair? Why did their tech reject it? Why did they not contact us before shipping it back? Why tell me to take it to Manhattan? I do not live near Manhattan. Why did their customer chat claim it was no longer under warranty when the phone is 3 months old? This phone is expensive. I expect decent customer care. DO NOT EVER PURCHASE A SAMSUNG PHONE. Their customer service is also outsourced. We have had to call multiple numbers and they keep passing us around to different departments.

I purchased Samsung Grand Prime in mid-June, 2016 and activated it on June 30, 2016. Less than six months later, my Samsung Grand Prime had difficulty with charging the battery. It works off and on and my laptop does not recognize Samsung Grand Prime when connected. It's only been six months of ownership. I asked for the new replacement and the Samsung Rep said I would be getting a new phone. It's been two weeks and all I get is runaround. They want me to send this and send that and the upper management needs to authorize. I asked for the chit chat transcript and never received. It's a good thing I copied and pasted the chit chat. No one from Samsung has ever contacted me and I am the one who is constantly calling them. If they do not follow through and keep their promise. I will never purchase Samsung products ever again. Honesty and integrity are just as important and products if not more.

I'm a Samsung client since the Galaxy S2. I had a S2, S3, S4, S6 Edge and now I own the Galaxy S7 Edge. I never had a problem with any of these products, I was pleased with Samsung. But 12 days ago, I noticed a dead pixel on my S7 edge. OK, not a big deal, I called Samsung customer service and they opened a ticket to fix/replace my product under the warranty (I bought my S7 edge around 3 month ago). My problems started after they told me that I had to send my product to TEXAS and wait around 7~15 business days to receive an answer.

Believe me, around the US they have only around 4 authorized places that you can send you products to repair or inspect. It took around 10 days to receive my phone at home. GOOD, the fixed the problem. The replaced my LCD. But, nothing is perfect, they fixed one problem and sent the phone with new problems. The earpiece speaker is not working, if I receive a call or make one, the sound is not clear, low volume and crackling. Looks like there is a plastic film on the speaker. Also, the loudspeaker sometimes work, sometimes does not work. Now I had to call Samsung again, and after all, they only say "sorry, I know how it is hard, bla bla bla." They opened a new ticket and I need to send my phone again to repairs, wait more 7~15 business day to have my phone back and, if I have luck, working as it should be.

I'm not here to say that Samsung is the worst company in the word or something like that but to tell you how it works if you have a problem with your device. Samsung, we need our cellphones to work, travel, make calls, we can't stay around 15 days with no phone. You should look around you and see how other company work in cases like that. You can sell millions around the word but to keep all these customers you have to look forward, beyond the sales and take care, support you client.

We trusted Samsung product and purchased cell. After a year of use phone catches fire. We reported to Samsung service but have been advised by service department that they have not had any problems with overheating, fires. Samsung covered the cost of the repair by authorized Samsung dealer in Richmond BC, after we paid for the charger which also was damaged by overheating. After repair we noticed phone was still overheating to a point where you could not hold close to the face.

We made many calls to Samsung service and finally have been informed that no repair documentation can be find in their files. The service department refused to replace phone. That was the last Samsung product we purchased. We feel that we won't support business that does not look after customer when product failed and lie that no problem with the phones they advertise and try to sell. We have purchased another brand of the phone and will stay away from Samsung.

I've been looking for this kind of page for over a week, using Google on my cellular. Samsung has gone to some length to make complaints about their products impossible to find using their products. Anyways, I've had 4 charging port failure and I just bought the last Galaxy Cellular I will ever buy. I bought the 5 from Metro PCS and as soon as I plugged it in it gave me a warning to use the cord that came with the phone. It was the one came with it. So I assume Metro PCS is taking the OEM cords for resale and replacing with junk, which incidentally should work with the junk charging port.

My Samsung J7 touch is suddenly stopped and it not working but the display is good. Only touch is not working and when I visit to the Samsung service center they demanded for 6500 rupees but my phone is under warranty so I am not satisfied with Samsung.

Samsung Handset SM-N910GZWEINS, bearing serial RZ8GB15T1NM. My warranty will be over on 31st of Dec, I just want to convey that there will no scope for me to accept your repair for this long time. Now Samsung had took their service to next level and no regret for that. I am not here to do business or any negotiations over the repair. I am feeling mentally harassed by Samsung over their inability to repair and poor customer support for the same. My phone has battery issue or motherboard issues. I am not expert of that. Service centre took both of them in their custody, well known doubt for note series for its battery which is serious.

This is not right stage to offer a standby handset anybody after 25 days and keeping me hold for the repair. Stop killing time and accept the facts. You have to be wise with the ongoing situation. Only two solutions are possible: 1) Fresh handset with new imei no (Replacement New), 2) Full refund of my Billed amount as Samsung is at fault.

Samsung can't keep me on hold for 20 to 30 days for any repairs. I really doubt that, will it possible for me to use Samsung phone in near future. Mistakes In My view are: 1) Advance information from service centre within time frame max 4 to 5 days for delay in repair. 2) Should provide backup handset within above time frame. 3) Should discard any repair beyond permissible time frame say 10 days and start refund or replacement of new handset to customer. 4) In this mobile Samsung should act swiftly and resolve within time frame as it is part of day to day life.

I had a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge for just 14 months... The phone design is very nice to me. However, people around me found it hard to be able to reach me via this phone. 2 weeks ago I accidently pour a glass of water over it and quickly try to dry it off but it doesn't work anymore... Sent to Samsung center in Laos. They said they don't know if it can be fixed. Seems like the ads that Samsung galaxy S6 edge can be sunk under water is just an absolute lie and misleading to make it sell. No wonder why the company was made to pay a lot to compensate it poor quality product recently.

Galaxy 7 Curve - Phone began dropping wifi or not connecting at all at 12 months, had AT&T come to home, replace router, modem maybe that was the problem. It was not. Took phone to AT&T, they attempted to remote in, could not even remote in. At 13 months took to Best Buy, they saved all data to zip drive, reset phone. Still will not work. Contacted SAMSUNG, got email back from India asking what did I want? Emailed them I wanted the phone repaired or replaced. Nothing. Emailed 12/6/16 to Executive team, no response. 12/13/16 Called service, was told out of warranty, no repairs would be made, they do not have parts and it is out of warranty.

Asked for Executive team, phone call transferred, they assured me someone would call back in 30 minutes... never got a call. Bottom line, they have ZERO customer service, they do not care if you buy their product, they are not going to stand behind it. Their suggestion, "go purchase a new phone. We are not going to repair or replace this one." NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM SAMSUNG.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Profile