Samsung Cell Phones
1.69/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Samsung Cell Phones

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I've always preferred Samsung phones over other brands. I bought the Galaxy S8 this year and it's been excellent. The Galaxy S6 I bought 2 years ago has been working perfectly too. At this point it's difficult for me to try other brands since I'm so used to their products.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I have had cell phones since they first came out and probably every phone made. And also most every provider the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is a phone that is above and beyond every quality any of the other phones. It's easy to use and it's helpful if you need it. I can't say enough good things about this phone.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I've had the phone for just over a year, thanks to a BOGO offer, and so far it's worked pretty well. My only issue so far is the fingerprint detector doesn't always work since there appears to be a scratch on the surface (which happens considering my phone is in my purse). I'd say this is one of the best performing phones I've had thus far. Lots of memory and no glitches consider high usage.

Original review: March 25, 2019

This is the best cell phone ever, easy navigation, great features, really holds a long charge. Other phone carriers appears to be overpriced. Samsung is inexpensive, does the same job. Apple and other high priced carriers, are not as good as Samsung. IT'S THE BEST EVER.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I don't like Apple products, so Samsung is the next best bet. I've been fairly comfortable with it until I got the new Galaxy 9. Keeps updating, I lose some shortcuts, others disappear or go out of sight. Don't like all the advertising I now get that I didn't before. I will like the camera with all it's features once I learn how to use them. My daughter showed me a number of them I need to learn about.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

When I tried to place an order online I have a price and the price changing in checkout and asked tech support and they didn’t do anything about it. They simply say sorry and they don’t respect the price they provide on their website. These products are damaged. Going back to APPLE.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

My Galaxy S8 has been working perfectly for almost a year now. Picture quality is top-notch and has a great gaming experience. I've used other brands of phone but for me none beats the Samsung Galaxy series.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I've used Samsung Galaxy phones for almost a decade and I still love them. I have used Galaxy S2, S3, S4, S5 and S8 and they keep upgrading on each of them. They are very easy to navigate through but my issue has always been the battery life. I love phones with super battery life so I don't charge phones over and over since I'm a heavy user. I wish they could improve on that.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I sent in a new Galaxy S8 Plus for repair, it’s supposed to be waterproof and as soon as phone touched water it died, incorrectly sealed from factory. Samsung declined repair and sent phone back not repaired, would not accept receipt as activation proof. Billed my credit card 70.31, mailed phone back and said, "Sorry for your bad luck." Extremely bad customer service, would make a great I phone commercial, so sad to be such a big company. Do not stand behind their products and will lie to you in a second, Everyone I know will never buy a Samsung product again.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Their promotional offers are misleading. I got an offer for 150.00 discount and then discovered that I HAD to use it on only a limited number of products and what I wanted wasn't on that list and nothing on the list was anything I wanted. It was a higher priced item and I would have had to pay the difference. So now I won't be ordering the soundbar I wanted from Samsung and will just sit on the coupon. I am not happy with it but not much else I can do except purchasing my soundbar elsewhere and not purchase Samsung going forward!

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information