Samsung Cell Phones

Samsung Cell Phones
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.54/5

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Samsung have the a very bad customer service. I have been a loyal customer to Samsung for more seven years. I have samsung products worth $7,000. I'm a self learned person so I rarely call samsung for any kind of support. Lately I needed support for two serious separate issues and I got no solutions from samsung after spending a total of about three hours of phone calls to different departments, samsung failed to fix the two issues I had. This would tell you that samsung is investing in promoting for its products and spending on developing new technologies but they don't invest in their technical support or customer support (the two departments I called).

The problem I had is that when I made a purchase for samsung note10+ I accidentally didn't pick the (samsung upgrade). Product was purchased on Aug 09 2019 and today 11-19-2019 I discovered that I made this mistake and I called two times samsung customer care and no one helped me fix this issue saying that it's the "policy". What kind of policy that treats a 7 years loyal customer with about $7,000 worth samsung products that can treat their clients in such way.

I did have other issue with samsung account that I have established about 10 years ago where I have used Europe as the region and now I asked customer care to switch it to the United States because I have a problem connecting with my samsung smart things Wi-Fi hub and they did change the region for me but still doesn't work. The only way they say is I have to establish a new account and forget about the old account. The account already earning samsung rewards and it is not an option to abandon it. I have made at least four phone calls and spend a total of more than three hours but samsung wasn't able to help me keep the existing account.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I pre ordered a phone back in August with the notion that I would receive a $150 credit. When I went to use this credit for something I wanted I noticed that it could only be used for certain items. This is a very deceptive practice written into their terms and conditions. They should make this specifically clear or better yet let you know what you will be eligible to purchase. I will definitely be switching back to Apple next year.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

When I tried to place an order online I have a price and the price changing in checkout and asked tech support and they didn’t do anything about it. They simply say sorry and they don’t respect the price they provide on their website. These products are damaged. Going back to APPLE.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

My Galaxy S8 has been working perfectly for almost a year now. Picture quality is top-notch and has a great gaming experience. I've used other brands of phone but for me none beats the Samsung Galaxy series.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I've used Samsung Galaxy phones for almost a decade and I still love them. I have used Galaxy S2, S3, S4, S5 and S8 and they keep upgrading on each of them. They are very easy to navigate through but my issue has always been the battery life. I love phones with super battery life so I don't charge phones over and over since I'm a heavy user. I wish they could improve on that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I sent in a new Galaxy S8 Plus for repair, it’s supposed to be waterproof and as soon as phone touched water it died, incorrectly sealed from factory. Samsung declined repair and sent phone back not repaired, would not accept receipt as activation proof. Billed my credit card 70.31, mailed phone back and said, "Sorry for your bad luck." Extremely bad customer service, would make a great I phone commercial, so sad to be such a big company. Do not stand behind their products and will lie to you in a second, Everyone I know will never buy a Samsung product again.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Their promotional offers are misleading. I got an offer for 150.00 discount and then discovered that I HAD to use it on only a limited number of products and what I wanted wasn't on that list and nothing on the list was anything I wanted. It was a higher priced item and I would have had to pay the difference. So now I won't be ordering the soundbar I wanted from Samsung and will just sit on the coupon. I am not happy with it but not much else I can do except purchasing my soundbar elsewhere and not purchase Samsung going forward!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

Purchased $99.99 TracFone air time card on 8/24/19 at Safeway to use on my 20 month old Samsung smartphone. The card will not activate on this phone. Called TracFone about this issue, they said to obtain a refund on the card from Safeway. TracFone said call back if Safeway would not process the refund. Drove back to Safeway, Safeway refused to refund the card and said you can try the manager on Monday. Drove home, called TracFone back, spending over an hour trying to reach someone. TracFone refused to issue a refund again. Went back to Safeway on Monday and told them that TracFone refused to refund the card.

Safeway then STILL refused to give a refund for a product that they sold, that does NOT work, cannot be activated on this phone that isn't even 2 years old. Took the phone to the local Verizon dealer, checked the IMEI - they said this phone won't activate any more on their network. This is consumer fraud. They ALL have suggested "buy a new phone" which I do not want to do (and consider this practice extortion - forcing me to buy an unwanted upgrade and spend MORE money with a company that offers horrible customer service). Already spent $150 on this phone from the local ShopKo (which closed 2 months ago).

My OTHER 8 year old Samsung smartphone still works just fine! What kind of scam are all these people running? I'm out the $99.99, have driven over 100 miles trying to solve this issue and being told to go pound sand by everyone involved. Called Samsung about their phone - after spending another long call with "customer service" they told me that they could not help me either! What kind of circus is this? Taking people's money and then not providing ANY service? You've ALL lost my business FOREVER. Now we go to court and settle these legally.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I preordered a Samsung S10+, spent $1000 for new phone only to discover after I get the phone after a month have issue with motherboard and needed to be replaced. REALLY SAMSUNG new phone and you want to repair instead of replace, OK fine I will take it to SAMSUNG authorized shop to get it repaired since that is what Samsung recommend. I get my phone back after 2 days and when I get home I see scratched on the phone for which I bought case ahead of time, never put it face down and clean the screen everyday since I spent $1000 on the phone.

I call Samsung again and the lady says, “Sorry sir. We can send you a new screen protector. That should help.” I was like ok, if that is best what Samsung can do for its valued customer since I only past 12 phones from Galaxy line between me and my wife who was also looking to upgrade to Samsung S10+ but does not want to anymore after seeing all issue I had with it. 9 weeks pass and no screen protector from Samsung so I call again and now I get, “Sorry sir you passed the 8 week period. We cannot do anything.” REALLY Samsung REALLY. WORST COMPANY EVER I HAVE DEALT WITH.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Bought a Galaxy S7 active. Got a pink and green vertical line on screen. Had to send it in for warranty repair. This then happened 3 more times. Each time sent it in and then eventually got lines again. On the 4th time they finally said, "Ok we will replace the phone." Sent my phone in, then they sent me a replacement. A few months later, it becomes super sluggish and the camera does not work. I called them and they said it is no longer under warranty and it will cost $70 to repair. So I reluctantly agreed, sent it in, and then I get an email saying the cost would be close to $400 for the repair. Unbelievable! I have lost my patience at this point. I said forget the repair. Just send it back. Still waiting for the $70 refund. I decided to buy a Nokia 6.1 instead. Great phone for the money and I figure the service must be better. This is a nice phone for anyone looking for an alternative to the Galaxy, and much cheaper.

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information