NET10 Wireless

Compare Prepaid Phones

Research top Prepaid Phones recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I thought I found an affordable service not knowing am drowning in a deep pool of stress. I have used multiple network before and I thought Net10 will be the best among all but I got it wrong. And the simple question I asked the customer service lady's were, "do I necessarily have to go into my phone to off my cell data anytime am connected to my home WiFi?" They said yes. Seriously? I never heard of that before. I know anytime you are connected to a wifi your cell phone data shut down until you are away from your wifi before starting to work again, so must I recharge my data coverage twice a month? This don't make any sense to me, and also I have the 7GB high-speed data but within two weeks it's gone, and it says will drop to 2GB but that's a lie. It's never true because I can't do anything. It's totally off so am leaving Net10 by this Friday 12/09/2016 for a better service.

Bought a phone a couple months ago and it didn't work. After dealing with customer service for over a hour they told me they would have to send me a new sim card. After they already loaded my minutes from my prepaid card they assured me once the phone was activated I would still have my minutes and not lose them. Received card and called to activate and they told me I would have to minutes on card again that my other minutes expired. Why did they have me load a card in the first place. This company should be looked at. So they basically received money from the phone card and the phone purchase and I was not even able to use phone due to the phone not working in the first place!! Very Unhappy!!!

I have been with Net10 for over 2 years, as they were the least expensive, most reliable, and provided the nicest customer service of all budgets carriers I have tried in my life. Their customer service agents, including this man called Wildo have gone above and beyond for me. This past week I was having credit card issues, and my card was declined twice. I used a working credit card two days ago and apparently the transaction never even appeared at all... I thought I completed all the steps, as I add money on this phone on a month basis. I was in a hurry though. Of course, I was very shocked when I did not have phone service this morning.

I called customer service this morning and made a payment over the phone with the working credit card, and the agent said that it did not go thru because he told me I had to pay an additional activation charge of $3.00 and some change. I knew this was NOT correct as the total amount INCLUDING taxes was stated by their automated system. I was totally taken back by this agent, and told him I would try again on their website. I made a payment online and it shows it was processed, I hit the activate button, and my phone did not turn on like it usually does in just a minute. I turned my phone on and off a couple times and tried the * and number to reactivate service, but to no avail.

I called Net10 back and they say there is no record of the latest transaction. I became highly irate with these agents, including Wildo again, who was being a complete jerk this time around. It SHOWS on the NET10 webpage that I made the payment, and it shows as a transaction on my credit card!!! Apparently since I have two declines on my account, I can no longer utilize their services? Why did they not tell me this on the initial call, so I would not have spend my money, and still not have a phone!!! They treated me as if I was lying, trying to get free service from them, and was committing fraudulent acts. There are the ones that are being fraudulent, as they took my payment without giving me service. I now have to deal with my credit card to get the charge taken off. I need my phone for conference calls for work, so this is a complete nightmare. Does anyone have any recommendations for good budget cell phone service?

Bought a replacement phone and so far it has taken about 1 month and still having trouble activating. I have been sent 3 new sim cards and awaiting 4th. What is supposed to take 2 days is taking over a week and still waiting. Have no idea if new one will work as the agents don't seem to know their job very well. Been a customer for many years and am really upset with them at this time. I am paying for service that I do not have.

I have been with Net10 wireless for many years. Well today I had a problem with my service and was calling to resolve it. The first person that I spoke with (Pedro) said that we could fix it. Someone had been making international calls with my #. He would transfer me over to loss prevention to report it. No problem. The next women that I spoke with was not nice. She was making accusations that I was lying about making the calls that she said I was talking too much when I was trying to explain myself and to shut up... I couldn't believe what I was hearing so then she transferred me back to Pedro. He said that he would fix the problem and that he needed to talk to his supervisor. I said no problem.

Well I guess he forgot to put the call on hold and I heard him tell his boss in Spanish that I was a troublemaker, wouldn't let them speak and was explain what was going on... When he got back on he was sweet and speaking in English. Well I talked back in Spanish and asked to speak to his superior... Well let me tell you this was the craziest thing ever. Something so little turned into the biggest thing ever... I am totally leaving this company NET 10... I would recommend NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER GO WITH THIS COMPANY. PLEASE THINK A THOUSAND TIMES OVER BEFORE YOU CONSIDER IT...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NET10 Wireless?

I bought a airtime card for my nephew. Spent 25 on the phone not knowing he needed 35 card. I asked if the could add the card and then I will pay by CREDIT Card and they told me take it back and exchange the card where I got it from. I asked why do I needed to do that and I should be able to pay the difference on my card. I was told that they do not have any way to put the card on his phone because it is not a flip phone or a old phone. It's not like I'm asking for FREE airtime minutes. The supervisor keep saying they DO NOT care if I was out 25 or more. They will not help anyone over there. So I got off the phone before the wrong person came out of me. SO Net10 WHAT HAPPENED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, Net10 doesn't care about their customers anymore. All I asked was for Net10 to refund my $25.00 and make it right.

I contacted Net10 on sunday the 11th and told a lady that my phone had been stolen. But I had a backup phone and she told me that the sim card I had would not work and that they had to send me another sims card and that I would receive it on today (9/14/2016) by the end of the day and she gave to me a ticket number. So when 9/14/16 can I tried to use the ticket number to track the sims card and see when it would be arriving and it popped up a message for me to call custom service. And when I did at first the lady said that it was not showing anything and then when I told her I had a ticket number she quickly changed her mind and said that any orders done over the weekend do not get sent out until tuesday and that I would get it the next day 9/15/16.

So I told her that I have small kids and they are in school and just in case they get sick or any family emergency comes up need my phone. So I was just going to go to my nearest dollar general store and pick 1 up and she told me, "NO THAT SIMS WILL NOT WORK". So I asked her why. She said it's for bring your own phone and said that since my phone has the Net10 logo on it, it is not a bring your own phone. And I have to wait til the end of day tomorrow and there is nothing I could do about it. And said besides it's a free sims card anyway... What the hell? How can it be free if your company is still charging me monthly and I dont have a phone at my service. I WILL BE LEAVING THIS COMPANY AS SOON AS MY MINUTES ARE UP FOR OCT...

I have had the same basic phone service with Net10 since 2004 and was satisfied with carryover phone/text pre-purchased minutes on my old-style Nokia 1600 candybar phone until I went to purchase additional minutes on 8/5/2016. I received a message on the Net10 web site while purchasing minutes that Net10 was "upgrading" their network in my area and my old-style phone would soon discontinue working. I was informed that Net10 would mail me a 3G phone to replace my old 2G phone and all I needed to do was take 1 or 2 very simple steps to transfer my existing account from my old phone to the replacement phone. Then, the nightmare began.

First, they shipped the phone via FedEx (luckily, there was a tracking number provided) without specifying a city to send it to. Needless to say, FedEx tried really hard to make the delivery, but without a city specified that's pretty tough. So, the phone went back to Net10. When I realized what had happened, I placed a call to Net10 and they sent another phone. Today, I spent a full 2 hours on the phone with Net10 "Support". First, the support person insisted that I couldn't transfer my service because the phone had been deactivated on 8/5/2016 (the date that I purchased 1500 minutes/180 days). It didn't seem to matter that I was phoning the service rep from the "deactivated" phone.

After about an hour, the service rep was able to look up my minute purchase for the phone on 8/5/2016 for 1500 minutes/180 days and he then decided the phone must not have been deactivated after all. Unfortunately, he spent the next hour telling me that my 1500 minutes/180 days weren't valid with the new phone that Net10 insisted I switch to. Eventually, service rep was able to put 1500 minutes and 30 days on the replacement phone. Needless to say, I am a low volume user and the time was equally important. I paid for 180 days, but only got 30. After a while, I decided to try again through chat. I provided the Chat agent the transaction ID for my 8/5/2016 minute purchase and after about 40 minutes the agent was able to restore the time I purchased.

The 3G replacement phone is a piece of cheap crap, not well made at all, with features I'll never use (camera, internet service, e-mail, etc). I just use my phone for talk/text - that's all. I was satisfied with Net10 for more than a decade - now I'm seriously considering switching to Verizon. I am a mental health counselor who works with suicidal clients who need to be able to contact me and I just don't trust that Net10 can continue to offer me the reliable, dependable phone service I require. This whole network upgrade scam seems targeted to force me to switch to a data plan in order for Net10 to reap more profits. Ferengi!!! (By the way, I have a 4-year degree in Computer Science and 20 years experience in that field, not exactly technically illiterate).

I live in Baton Rouge LA and we were recently hit with a devastating flood. People here lost everything. Roads were shut down due to the high flood water. People lost their homes, cars, and lives. During the process Net10 lost cellphone service and there was no way to pay by credit card nor was there a Net10 company open. They turn off their customers' phones due to bill not being paid. First you couldn't call in to pay it, the damn phones wouldn't work and second there was no place of business to go to. When I called and asked if they would credit their customers they flat out said no.

I'm with Verizon and Verizon was there for everyone and even extended their customers' bill and gave them free data. If they can do it why not Net10. I'm dropping my sister's service with them. They aren't loyal to their customers nor do they care and they're definitely not understanding. Worst customer service ever. Then if your phones don't work where you can even enter in a credit card then how is that our fault. Verizon customers really didn't even lose service but they were still there for us.

Upon looking at the Net10 reviews on this site, I was amazed by the one star reviews. I think the reason for this is primarily the lack of common sense portrayed by those users. After spending outrageous rates from a major provider, I went to Wal-Mart and purchased a great LG smartphone for $19.84 that indicated it was designed for Net 10. The great plan was just $40.00 per month for unlimited minutes, text, and data. They do not rollover, but who should complain when you get a bargain such as this!

It only took a few minutes for Net10 to port my old phone number into the new phone. Net10 will send you texts 7, 3, and 1 days before you need to buy a new plan card. One can purchase the $40.00 monthly plan card virtually everywhere. It only takes a couple of minutes to add the new monthly plan to your phone. I have to laugh when witnessing people with obscenely expensive phones have to move outside wherever they are to get decent reception! My phone has great resolution everywhere. Quit trying to impress other people and use some common sense!

I bought a Net10 $65.00 international calling card for myself. I was going to canada for a week. It does not work in canada... I usually buy the 40 card every month so I lost out on this 25.00. Net does not work in canada or mexico... Dont get Net10.

My phone will shut off or if I turn it off a SIM code comes on. I called don't I couldn't understand her name. That's not the point. All I asked how keep from that coming on. She said stop putting passwords in my phone. I told her I don't do that to my phone, in fact I tried to explain to her. She told me I was confusing her. I did get it fixed. I hung up on her. I would have said something I'd regret.

Air time that I had 4-27-2016 is 2377.50 minutes. I went Top up in around that date and I couldn't because you were updating the phones. The phone took about 6 weeks to get it. No phone for during that time. When I got the phone the person that could hardly speak English told me that those minutes would go on to the new one but it would take time because the were backlogged because of the changeover but it would show up on my phone. She said she didn't know when. Then my daughter called for me on the 20th of July but didn't have the serial number for my new phone because I had it with me at a appointment to transfer it over. My daughter was upset that they hadn't transfer it over long the time they were suppose to do it. So I called today and got the runaround. They told me they didn't have any minutes, they told me they had nothing to show that any minutes on the phone that I lost them when new phone was activated.

That lady told me that they would go on my new phone. I asked the woman named Jodie if that's her real name. I asked her if there was a supervisor or someone in charge over her and she said no. She said that she had to go through my phone minutes so she would have to put me on hold. She came back and said hello and I said hello and there was a silence for about a minute then I heard some noise in the background. Then she said customer wasn't responding and hung up on me. You know this is about 600.00 dollars in prepaid minutes that they took away from me! So I'm very upset. They don't have people that know what they're doing working for them!

I talked 3 different people this morning - ran down 2 cordless phone batteries. I was so mad that the were stalling because that they didn't know what they were doing! When you call them you don't talk to the same person. They can't help you. It's stressful when you have bad health and you have to deal with these people that don't know what they're doing, and don't have anyone to refer you to. I am disabled and live on a fixed income. I have a home phone, I only use this cell phone for when I leave the house. This hurts me because it's $600.00 so that's minutes build up. I know that they misrepresented them to be an honest company. Net10.

NET10 is discontinuing 2G phones. I have had my phone and my phone number for many years. When I went to add minutes to my phone, I was 2 days overdue. This has happened before but was never an issue. One call and I would be up again. This time they refused to reactivate the phone because they were phasing it out. So they sent me a new phone. When I activated that phone, they gave me another phone number. I called to restore my original and a barely intelligible agent, after considerable effort to understand each other, assured me that she had set it up so that the old number would restore to my new phone and that it should happen within 24 hours. It didn't. I waited a couple days.

The next contact with them I did as a support "chat" so that language would be less of an issue. The agent assured me that the number was available, but I needed a new SIM card which they would send me. Today I got the SIM card and contacted them again in a "chat" to set up the SIM. I really didn't want to screw this up by making a wrong selection on the website. In my support "chat" tonight I was informed that the number was no longer available and, nope, nothing I could do. Sorry.

It has taken over 2 weeks for this to play out in total. I don't know what the correct process would have been for me to retain the phone number, but whatever it was, NET10 didn't tell me, botched it and has no solution. I'm pretty sure they still control the number. When someone calls my number, they get a "Person is not accepting calls" message instead of "Phone is no longer active" or something useful. My service clients keep trying assuming that I've mismanaged my phone (irresponsible, etc.). The phone number is on my business cards, on various websites as contact number, in magazine ads. NET10's handling of this will be quite expensive. Never mind the hassle. I am beside myself in frustration and anger.

Our service with Net10 progressively worsened over the past 2 years to the point where it was non-existent so we went to Best Buy two days ago to port the 2 numbers (that were numbers we had from AT&T 12 years earlier) and wanted to keep them. The sales person at Best Buy rolled her eyes because she knew it wasn't going to be pleasant given the horrible experiences they've encountered with the Net10's customer service. She warned us before she called them that it will probably be impossible because they try to keep your numbers.

From the start Net10 put us on hold for 15-20 minutes at a time (5 times) and just gave us the run around by putting us thru to several different representatives. They asked us for our zip code from when we purchased the service, which we gave them and they continuously told us that was incorrect. This went on while at Best Buy for 2.5 hours until finally the store was closing so we had to leave and come back the next day to complete the transaction with porting our new phones.

When I got home I checked to make sure I was giving them the correct zip code and it was correct. So we went the next evening and we got the same treatment all over again. They insisted it was the wrong zip code, so the salesperson printed our original receipt from the Best Buy we purchased the Net10 service with 2-3 years earlier. He said that's absolutely the correct zip code when he spoke to the Net10 rep, but they continued to insist it was incorrect.

We asked the sales person why they do that and he said because we're leaving Net10, not only are they mad you're leaving, but they steal your phone numbers so they can reuse them. This should be illegal. Those numbers were rightfully ours. Needless to say, after being at Best Buy for another 1.5 hours, we were so frustrated that we decided to just get new phone numbers (which is a real shame). We took care of that issue, but I still had to shut off our current phones (OMG). What a nightmare. They acted as if they couldn't understand what we wanted to do and kept putting us thru to different reps.

I realize they are overseas and don't speak or understand good English, but that's no excuse! This went on for about an hour and then my husband started to get loud with them! Remember they wouldn't allow us to port the new phones over without the correct zip code, which we gave them, but they told my husband that the phones were in the process of being transferred. My husband said that's not true and he told them to shut down our service. They tried to tell my husband that they needed our new phone numbers, which had NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM AS THEY WERE THRU SPRINT so I yelled to my husband not to give them the new numbers as they are going to try to sabotage our new service with Sprint.

I also had to cancel my credit card that was associated with Net10 as there are no options to stop current service or to remove credit card easily. I realize there are no contracts, and when the minutes run out that should be the end of it, but why can't they shut our current phones off? I WOULDN'T USE THEM AGAIN IF THEY WERE THE ONLY AVAILABLE CELLULAR SERVICE ON EARTH. Just keep in mind, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! You may think you're getting unlimited web, talk and text and for short time you may get all that, but it doesn't last long. They're like the Hotel California.

My husband and I went to Net10. I have 5g service card. I'm lucky if I get 2g. Videos break up and that circle just keeps going. If I use Google it takes forever. We are both taking our phones back. Also my daughter and son in law are taking theirs back. I used to have Net10 and it was great.

What a lousy way to spend a Saturday afternoon when I'm busy and now losing work over this stupid situation. Have had this number for 8 years. Every month added 300 plus minutes for 8 long years. Sometimes added even more minutes when they had a special. Had over 13000 minutes stored up on my account. They send me a replacement phone, and when everything was transferred I got a third of my minutes. Basically got ripped off out of 9000 minutes. Tried calling and got passed around to some strange people that sounded like they were in Asia or Canada, not sure where. Hard to understand who I was talking to.

Basically after two calls, they told me there was nothing they would do to remedy this situation. At that point I informed the customer service rep that Net10 was located in Miami, and conveniently, I am nearby and felt that a nice lawsuit, maybe even a class action would settle this dispute, but cautioned that it would be way cheaper for me to talk to someone who COULD and WOULD fix the problem. They transferred me to their Miami office. They only agreed to refund some of the minutes, not all of the minutes. Well 9000 minutes is about 900 bucks. So I will caution those who go with Net10 to beware what they are up to. They will swear their system shows one thing, and yours does not match theirs even with physical proof. So off to Court I go I guess.

We purchased a $75 Net10 cell phone specifically because it is advertised as "no contract" since we only need it from about July-November. Apparently, if you don't buy their service EVERY MONTH they will automatically disable your sim card, rendering the phone inoperable until it's replaced, without even the courtesy of sending you a notification email. Turns out you can't just buy time when you need it. Looks like they figured out a sneaky way around that "No contract" claim! Look forward to an offshore rep telling you about how the "system" won't let them reactivate your sim card.

The customer service I received from Net10 absolutely sucked. After waiting on hold for about 20 minutes to activate my new phone, I dealt with a totally flippant disinterested individual. He failed to successfully transfer my minutes and service days, and when I pointed this out to him his words were, "Even the U.S. government makes mistakes. What are you worried about? "The next 10 minutes were spent listening to him talk to his co-workers in his native language, while occasionally telling me to be patient. Finally I hung up and called back, when I was met with a similarly incompetent individual who not only didn't fix the problem, but made it worse. I would not recommend Net10 to anyone, ever. This is just the latest problem I've encountered in 5 years of dealing with this company. Buyer beware.

I started with Net10 about four years ago. For two years, things went fairly well, although it was difficult to understand the customer service and support people. I called them on a free-long-distance phone and stopped calling them on my cell because of the wait which I think is to just burn up minutes. The last two years have been pure hell, I started getting Net10 advertising and they charged me minutes for it. Sporadically I would get messages that the phone could be used only for emergency calls, usually after I just paid them.

This was very annoying as I used the phone for medical calls. This spring, Net10 charged me but did not put any minutes on the account for two months. When I called customer service, (I recorded the phone call) they promised to refund the full amount. Over a month has gone by now, but they did not refund the money for one month. When I called customer service back, the guy was so arrogant and rudely just told me the refund was denied. I hate this company now and will cancel with them. Run, don't walk away from Net10!!!

Last month I bought a new phone & updated my Net10 service; I have been a customer for over 2yrs without ever having the need to contact net10 in the past. However on May 20, 2016 my phone would not turn on, after contacting both the store it was purchased at & the manufacturer it was brought to my attention that net10 was required to fix/replace it if necessary. I was told by the representative at Net10 that once my phone was received that my replacement phone would be sent out; Net10 received my phone on 5/24; my new phone should have been processed immediately & shipped so I would receive it on 5/28.

When I called on 5/29 I was told there was a delay & that it would be to me no later than 7/2. When I called today (7/5) I was originally told it could be 2/3 more weeks before I received my replacement. I demanded to speak with a supervisor; & after 48 minutes on hold I was connected to ** who supposedly fixed the problem; somehow for no apparent reason my replacement phone was canceled & therefore was never shipped.

He corrected the issue & sent it out 2 day air plus I have been offered a month's worth of free service. I guess we'll see if he was being honest in a few days. On a personal note, I live in a rural area, with no family around & very few friends; I have 4 children including an infant & my husband is working out of state right now, so going a few days without a cell phone is an inconvenience, but going 2 plus weeks is torture as well as completely unnecessary! I really hope they are able to hire more american/english speaking compassionate representatives in the future because Net10 is definitely lacking in that now.

I buy $50 plan. They say unlimited. It's not unlimited - only lasts maybe two weeks. Service horrible. I have an Android phone and they cheat you out of internet. This is worst phone service I've ever had. Don't recommend this to anyone.

No problems for the last 10 years with same number. I was sent a message that they were upgrading from 3G to 6G service. They sent me a new phone for FREE. I activated it and created a new account on March 17th. I was able to keep my number and transfer minutes, even though they changed most of them to service days. I did not complain. Of course I had to hand enter all my numbers again. I have since added minutes with no problem up until May 25 when my phone went dead. I spent 4 hours total talking to techies who are rude and indifferent and chat. I came to find out that they have "no record" of activating my new phone and have given away my number that became available because they shut off my old phone that was no longer in use, accusing me of not switching to their 6G network.

After having a good cry, I settled for re-activating my phone with a new number. After 4 tries, they haven't been able to do it. Now they're sending me a new SIM card. Again, I have to re-enter all my info, and we all know how much of an inconvenience it is to change numbers. I've been out of a phone for a week and awaiting a SIM card that may not work.

Like for others here, Net10 has defrauded me of minutes. I have used Net10 for years successfully. But since late last year they have taken my money through a credit card account and not updated my minutes as seen on the phone. I have twice contacted their customer service without satisfaction. I feel I have no other recourse but to turn this over to the government authorities as fraud. I don't know what Order Number you ask for. I am entering a tel #. I have no receipt now.

Using Net10 for years with "candy bar" phone, no problems. Purchased Alcatel OneTouch package with Net10 and for two weeks have had no incoming calls. They all go directly to voicemail. Net10 customer service puts you on hold for 30 minutes or more and then they cannot understand what you are saying. They say the service is fixed. We hang up, and again, goes directly to voicemail. Best time to reach customer service is at 8AM sharp. We have no cell service at our residence and that is okay, but they INSIST you have the problem phone in your hand when you report the problem (when the problem is the service, not the phone). Have to drive 20 miles +- for service. They say the phone is fixed, hang up, and again, directly to voicemail. Way too much of a frustration to be worth their service on a "Smartphone". Service is fine on a "candy bar" phone.

I paid for two months of service. Only received 1. On April 2 I paid for service pin plan card of $40 dollars. I ended up purchasing a refurbished phone online with that purchase I had to pay for and additional $40 plan. I ended up getting the phone with the pin and activated it. The representatives told me that would be rolled over until the 2 of June. My service ended May 4. I call the representative, refused to help me. I spoke to a supervisor Ephel, refused to give me her last name and her supervisor's name. Her number ** and I've been on hold now about 1 and a half.

I had an old Net10 phone. I had over 1700 minutes on it. The phone was cracked and you could hardly see the face, so I bought a new net10 phone and transferred my information to my new phone. I got to keep my same phone number but they only gave me 300 minutes. What a crock.

We used Net10 for years with no issues. Just recently my phone and my daughter's phone was doubled charged for the auto refill service. My other daughter's service was declined using the same card. So they double charged my phone and my daughter's phone for one month and didn't charge the same card for my other daughter's phone. The card has sufficient funds or else all the charges would decline for the extra 100 dollars they charged me.

So, I called the company and am transferred to the refund department and got a refund confirmation for both extra charges (which btw can take 4-30 days) and asked about reconnecting the phone that they declined instead of charging. Using the same card they declined just 30 minutes ago, they charged my phone and charged me an extra 5 dollars because the phone was no longer enrolled in auto refill. Hello! This is your fault for declining and double charging my first one. I am paid up to next month and will be changing phones immediately.

Purchased a phone at Sears they claimed would work on all Net10 wireless plans. When I tried to activate with the plan which I was currently using was told I needed to upgrade my plan to a higher costing one. Tried to change companies taking the new phone and found out that Net10 had locked it. Asked that they unlock it so that I could get service from a company that really wanted to service my needs, and was told that I needed to have the phone active for one year before I could use it with any other provider. They don't want to service their customers and they want to make sure they make every effort to hinder getting a provider who will.

I purchased a cheap flip phone from Net10 Wireless that said it was equipped with data, so I bought a Net10 wireless phone card with unlimited text, talk, and data to go with it for $35.00. I have only a few days left on my 30 day service plan and I have never been able to use the data at all. I have called over and over for weeks but no one could help me, or I would get lied to, or hung up on. Each one would put me through the same junk only to end up the same. No data service.

Now with only a few days left I am informed that my phone can't handle the data feature and I would need to go buy a new android. They refused to extend my service date or refund me for the feature I could not use. This is horrible customer service and they are ripping a lot of people off with this false advertisement of what the phone can do. Something needs to be done to protect the consumer. This once ok wireless company has now turned into complete scammers.

Compare Prepaid Phones