ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
Currently there are no customer reviews.
US Mobile expert review by ConsumerAffairs
US Mobile offers only pay-as-you-go plans to help customers choose and pay for only what they need. The company is headquartered in Connecticut and launched in 2014.
- Plans: All customers build their own plan at US Mobile. They select the number of minutes and text messages they want as well as the amount of data. These are selected separately, so the plans are highly customizable.
- Alarm system SIM cards: US Mobile sells 2G, 3G and 4G SIM cards that can be used in some home security systems. Customers can choose which types of service (talk, text or data) their alarm system needs and then only pay for that service.
- Student discount: US Mobile will send a free SIM card to any U.S. college student. Some universities have partnerships with the company, so students can pick a SIM card up on campus. Visit the website to see a list of partner schools.
- Blog: Interested consumers who want to learn more about US Mobile or prepaid plans can visit the company’s website to read its blog. They can also follow US Mobile on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Customer service: US Mobile customer service representatives are available 24/7. They can be reached by phone or e-mail, and the company reports most e-mails are answered within 10 minutes.
- Best for: US Mobile is best for budget-conscious consumers, temporary users and non-cell phone users.
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
US Mobile Company Information
- Company Name:
- US Mobile