1.85/5
Based on 520 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

T-Mobile Reviews

Last updated: May 21, 2018

4808 T-Mobile Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 21, 2018

I bought a new S9 phone on March 20th. They sent me a shipping label to send my old phone back in the mail. I sent in my old S8 phone on March 27th. Today is May 20th and they still have not received my phone. I talked to 2 representatives since and both put in a investigation at the warehouse to search for my phone. They told me how valuable I was as a customer and don't want me to pay for a phone I have already returned. So after 3 days both times an email comes back saying sorry we could not find your phone. Once they receive it they will give me credit. Well on April 16th They tacked on the old phone price. Not the price of it used either. They charged me over $900 and tacked it onto my bill.

I have a family so my bill now was $1400 or they would shut off all our phones. They supplied the shipping address and I seen way too many people complaining like me. Either they had bad shipping and receiving there or their workers are stealing these phone. My old phone was in mint condition. I just traded it in to get the S9 which had more to the phone. Im afraid someone at the warehouse might of seen my mint phone and took it. There is no way to prove it and no way to prove my phone ever got there and they know it. Im writing you hoping some heat is placed on them so other people dont get scammed by them. So in reality I paid my phone 75% off and then bought a new phone where Im paying on the whole bill and returned a phone that I paid 75% off and they charged me 100% of it for them not finding it. They scammed me out of 75% of the value. I at least want my 75% in value that I paid on back.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Worst company ever. Added a data line that the representative says is only 20 a month but in reality is 75 a month. I tried to cancel the line to save money once and was told that it only costs 15 a month on the new promotion. But that's 15 to have it added to the plan with an additional 75 a month as showed on my T-Mobile account. People, pay attention to your plans or you'll get played like I did and pay extra for no reason.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I opened T-Mobile's app on my phone to pay my bill. The payment did not go through. I called T-Mobile and asked if they received my payment. The customer service rep charged me again without my consent and my bank paid out my payment twice. I was told misinformation that my bank would find out the problem. No. I called and the bank said they paid T-Mobile twice. Called T-Mobile again. No reimbursement. No payment back in my bank account. T-Mobile is a horrible company with very poor customer service.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Signed up for service with this company but was totally disappointed with the results of their sales talk. We were promised a free tablet when we signed up for service with T-Mobile and the lady we worked with told us that we only need to pay for the tax for the tablet only to find out later that we were being charged $10 a month for 24 months. Then, we ran into all sorts of problems with their service and billing process. We were totally disgusted as it showed the left hand didn't know what the right hand is doing when you call for help.

So, we decided calling them back in March 2018 to cancel our service. We were told not to worry about returning the tablet and that it's ours to keep. Then, suddenly this month we started receiving bills from T-Mobile again telling us that since we canceled our service, we still have to pay now the balance for the tablet. I could have returned the tablet but was told we can keep it and not to worry about it. I just felt this is misrepresentation from T-Mobile.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Tried to make online appointment to buy, set-up phone (iPhone X) and switch from AT&T. Could not make in store appointment ONLINE. Phoned and that was DOWN on weekday morning during business hours. Checked Yelp. Bad reviews. This tells me ALL I need to know about T-Mobile. Will spend the $1,200 for the phone and $100/mo fee ELSEWHERE.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: May 17, 2018

Just lost a lot of respect to T-Mobile. Trying to fix few issues with Note8. Some software questions and connection with Samsung Gear VR problem. I was really surprised when first associate said he never heard about Virtual Reality and Samsung gear. So I ask to let me talk to someone who knows. Four people!!! No one knows! I ask them, where you located (heard strong accent)? He said near Manila, Philippines. All four representatives showing no knowledge, providing no help! T-Mobile got so cheap, hiring third parties from third countries, even they raise my bill $70 without clear explanation (still working on it, not easy). T-Mobile used to do phone trouble shooting remotely, people from Philippines saying they don't have this option. Very disappointed!

Original review: May 16, 2018

Worst phone company ever! I moved to this country last year and I have never seen such a disorganized and disrespectful company as this one. I had an account with them for one whole year in which I didn't fail ANY of the payments, so I had the "benefit" to switch to a better plan. The last plan was supposed to be canceled, AS THEY TOLD ME, but it wasn't! I started with the new plan but they, without notifying me, continued billing for the previous plan!!! I never received any bill over the mail or anything, not even an email until a COLLECTION company contacted me! Now, I have to pay $596 for something that was supposed to be canceled or my credit will be affected. Definitely NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

Original review: May 15, 2018

I joined T-Mobile with my friends and family here in New York. Apart from some bad reception and some glitches here and there I didn't really have any complaints. I was only paying $40 and for that I was happy... Until I wasn't. A friend who was the owner of the account moved to London, so I wanted to take the ownership of the account. Well here is where it all began. We needed to call at least 6 times before they said they are moving me ahead as the owner of the account - but that was not the case. I just had a separate account now and my own plan now with a bill of 75%. We called at least 15 times to try to resolve this but in the end I was just put back into the old family plan with my friend being the owner again - right where we started.

So much energy lost... But when you think everything was just back as we started, they charged me a bunch of fees for their incompetence (because they detached the number and then put it back into the family plan). I am really disappointed in the customer care and how energy all of this needed... And still not get resolved. The family plan is cheap, no doubt about that, but their customer care is really bad. I don't usually write reviews, but this time I just got so annoyed by their incompetence and additional fees for their mistakes. I am changing to AT&T or Verizon, where they actually resolve issues. T-Mobile has to step up its game.

Original review: May 14, 2018

I switched to T-Mobile a week ago from AT&T which was a true mistake. Had their horrible service and after 3 days went back to AT&T. My husband and my phone did not work calling him his phone never rang, he never got text or voicemail messages, nor did I. Took phone to store and purchased an LG K30. Ughhh couldn't even get online. Dealt with the store and the poor horrible customer service for 3 miserable days. NEVER HAVE I DEALT with such a HORRIBLE company. Took phone back to them had the manager put sim card back in my AT&T phone and wanted to say stick it but am a lady. I will never leave AT&T again, lil expensive but you get what you pay for and AT&T is the best. 24 years with them and will be more. No wonder service with T-Mobile is so poor. 80 dollars a month lol lol lol. The store personnel at T-Mobile OMG horrible.

Original review: May 13, 2018

I have a T-Mobile broadband. You can connect several computers to it and I can take it with me where ever I go. I never have a problem getting on the internet. It's very convenient.

Original review: May 13, 2018

My name is Rafael **. I've been a T-Mobile customer for about two years and after giving T-Mobile every reasonable opportunity to keep me as a customer I have had enough. On May 5th, 2018 at 7:30 pm I called T-Mobile Customer Support because since October 2017 I have had several issues receiving and placing calls. A massive volume of dropped calls when the communication gets through, and even more problematic the fact that co-workers, relatives and customers calling my wireless number were being taken straight to voice mail; my phone wouldn't even ring as if the incoming calls were never made in the first place.

Such terrible service morphed into a chain of problems as you can certainly imagine; co-workers not being able to get in touch with me for work related matters, customers being unable to get a hold of me when they needed it the most, family worried at times because they can't get me to answer the phone just because T-Mobile coverage is increasingly spotty, irritating and getting worst.

I ordered a Signal Booster by phone so that I can get better coverage at my home (at least). T-Mobile Support shipped the booster after arrangements but being T-Mobile, they shipped it to the wrong address. I received a call from T-Mobile support to "help me set up a device" that I hadn't received. The representative noted that the device had been sent to the wrong address, apologized and "corrected" the problem by rearranging another device to be sent to the correct address (my current address). That very same day, little after finishing our phone conversation, UPS showed up at my door and delivered the first ordered Booster (the one that had been wrongfully sent to the wrong address). Two days after, I received a second booster since the Support Specialist that assisted me had placed an order for a second device to be shipped to the correct address.

Next day, I called T-Mobile to let them know that they ended up (due to their issues with the address information) delivering two devices at my home and that I wanted to return the additional one. I was assisted over the phone and received an email with a prepaid UPS mailing label. When one thinks that it can’t get any worst, T-Mobile somehow finds a way to surprise you.

Today, May 13th 2018, I attempted to deliver T-Mobile’s additional booster; the one that should have never arrived if it wasn’t because T-Mobile couldn’t get the order sent to the right address in the first place but that somehow showed up sometime after ending my phone conversation with their support. Short before 4:00 pm I walked into the T-Mobile store located at 14834 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL, 33028. I was greeted and attended after waiting in line like every other customer. I mentioned that I wanted to return a Signal Booster. Since I had never seen what was inside that second box, I asked the employee to open the box and verify that it contained the unopen/unused Signal Booster before sending it back.

The box was opened there for the first time and everything was in order. I wasn’t even asked for my T-Mobile account, instead I was asked to forward them the email I received from T-Mobile - “Important Instructions for returning your CellSpot device to T-Mobile”. At that point I thought they were going to work off of the information included in that email. To my surprise, they printed out the label, slapped it onto the Signal Booster box and told me to go drop it off at a UPS store.

It is unclear to me how a store Manager cannot understand T-Mobile’s own guidelines for a return. Since the email clearly reads as follow; and I quote: "Returning your CellSpot device should be easy, so here are two great options to choose from: Drop the device off at a UPS drop location. Make sure it is securely packaged using the instructions below, and includes the prepaid UPS mailing label provided in the attachment. OR Go to a T‑Mobile® owned or Authorized Dealer Store to return the coverage device. Please remember to return your CellSpot device within the next 30 days so you don't get charged a nonreturn fee of $138.00."

I’m under no obligation to take the device to a UPS store when the instructions clearly state that I can either take it to UPS “OR” go to a T‑Mobile owned or Authorized Dealer Store to return the coverage device. If the instructions hadn’t mentioned two great options to choose from, I wouldn’t have attempted to deliver it to a store in the first place. Well, the T-Mobile store manager instructed an employee to put the UPS label on the box and have me deliver it at a UPS location, even though I was at a T-Mobile Store already, as if I couldn’t have done that myself at home. How they concluded that my reason for visiting the store was to print a shipping label and then drive 10 miles to a UPS store to ship it out, that’s beyond my comprehension.

I walked out of the store to the parking spaces and call T-Mobile Customer Support from there. I asked to talk to a supervisor but the support representative on the phone kindly “persuaded” me into having her assist me because she was the person in a position to do so – obviously a kind way to prevent you from talking to a supervisor. I explained the situation and asked about the options available to return the Signal Booster. The Customer Support representative was concise in her response: Drop the device off at a UPS drop location. Make sure it is securely packaged using the instructions emailed to me, and include the prepaid UPS mailing label provided in the email I received. OR Go to a T‑Mobile owned or Authorized Dealer Store to return the coverage device.

Because I was standing right outside the store, I asked her if she could explain this to the store manager and she kindly agreed. I went back into the store and requested to talk to a manager but I had to wait because all managers were busy at the time. Since the Support Representative had been with me on the phone for half hour, she asked if I knew the store address or their phone number to call them directly. I provided this information and she called in.

Exactly after 38 minutes, she came back to me on the phone and I could hear in her voice that she was heartbroken. She didn’t know how to tell me what she was about to say: “I called the store and I spoke with **. ** can see you are sitting there waiting for a manager but you need to take your package to a UPS location”. I felt bad for her and even worst for myself. T-Mobile’s stores (at least the one I was in) cannot follow T-Mobile’s own guidelines – those provided in written to their own customers. I left the store at about 5:30 pm convinced that I have tried, in good faith, to return the equipment as stated in T-Mobile’s guidelines, by following one of the options provided to me in writing by email. I Twitted to @TMobile and TMobileHelp trying to bring some attention into this matter, giving T-Mobile thirty days to come pick up the device at my doorsteps else I will have it disposed.

It seems that T-Mobile is unable to come pick up their device at my place and I strongly refuse to attempt to drop it off anywhere once again after having wasted two hours of my Saturday to no avail, as if they owned me, my time and my money, just because T-Mobile’s employees are incapable of following their own business guidelines and instructions. T-Mobile’s attempt to put the burden on its customer is something that I will no longer tolerate. It has caused me to lose work opportunities, missing in the process important customers’ calls and it expects me to drop off their equipment multiple times when they can’t even come to my door for a pick up once.

On June 12th, exactly 30 days from now, I will dispose the device if it isn’t picked up at my location by T-Mobile. T-Mobile and its Customer Support has all the necessary information to call me for pickup arrangements. I truly hope they don’t also make the mistake of charging my account with late fees for not showing up at my home to pick up a device that should have never made it to my house if they had done one out of ten things right, especially after my attempt to deliver it at their store per their instructions and their refusal to take it in.

Original review: May 12, 2018

My family switched from Verizon to T-Mobile on October 27, 2017 as it was a bit cheaper and we were promised a $400 rebate for the payoff of an I7. Twice we submitted the information required for the rebate. Each time we were assured that it is being processed. Today, for the second time, I visited our local T-Mobile store. After approximately an hour of trying to find the reason for the delay, the T-Mobile agent contacted the Reimbursement Department so I could speak to them. First, the agent on the phone informed me that I did not file for a rebate within the 30 day requirement period. I told him that was untrue and, that in fact, I filed twice; the second time an agent at the store filed for me. Then he informed me that I would not be getting the rebate because my I6 and I6+ were not eligible for a rebate. I said we owed nothing on those two phones and was only asking for the rebate for the I7 phone as I was promised.

He stated that because the two phones were not eligible then the I7 was also not eligible as they lump the three together. I asked why no one at the store or at the reimbursement center informed me of this. He said he was sorry but that is the way it is. I asked to speak to his supervisor who told me the same thing. I felt that I have been scammed. Am certain this has also happened to other T-Mobile customers who must be just as angry as I am. This is a bait and switch tactic that should not be used to lure customers to obtain their service and then rescind the promised rebate.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I'M CHANGING MY SERVICE!!! For months, I've had lousy service from T-Mobile. Dropped calls for months, run-around by crazy customer service. They erased the messages from my voicemail and ruined my chances to recover $80,000 dollars in stolen merchandise, they hijacked my friend's insurance company, demanded a certain amount of money, which we paid, then turned OFF the phones anyway! I'm fed up with T-Mobile. Looking for another company now!!!

Original review: May 11, 2018

I had T-Mobile for almost 9 years, till my new husband decided he wanted one cell carrier so he talked me into switching to his carrier Verizon. BIG mistake. We switched back, after about 6 months to T-Mobile, specifically the Senior plan. $60.00 per month, with unlimited everything. Autopay would bring it down to $50.00 per month. Once, and only once they mistakenly charged us the full $60.00. After speaking with T-Mobile they corrected the problem and it's been $50.00 every month since. I've never had a problem with my 4G. In the past I've had Cricket, Sprint and Verizon, T- Mobile has, by far, been the most reliable and least hassle.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I was a happy subscriber to Cricket wireless paying only $60 per month for two lines of service. My wife and I do not use a lot of data and we were happy with Cricket in general. Then I heard of T-Mobile plan for those over age of 55. It was very competitive to Cricket and the T-Mobile store location was eager to get my business. I was told of the two line over 55 years of age plan and I signed up for it in January this year. The cost was only $50 with auto pay. I am getting my statements and they are charging me $60 with auto pay. I complained last month and an adjustment was made on my account, but now I am still getting charged $60 per month. I would like to know if the store employee misrepresented himself to get my business or just what?

Original review: May 8, 2018

This is seriously the worst phone company I have ever had. They told me my bill would be a certain amount and it ended up being $30 more than what they said. We asked them what the total would be WITH tax and everything and they told us an amount and it was wrong. They also showed me their map of service around the US and my area and said I would have 3G-4G. I bought a 4G phone and NEVER had above 2G. They are a complete joke. My husband paid the bill and canceled with them 2 years ago. They call us 2 years from when we last paid to tell us we owe $78.88. My husband has the proof that we paid so now we have to go through all of this BS because they don't have their crap together. Nobody should ever use T-Mobile.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I purchased a Note 8 in October 2017. One month later my phone started shutting down completely. It would be off for hours and sometimes days. Then it started hanging up on people and freezing up. I had it replaced 4 times with the same problem. I called T-Mobile customer service and the only thing they did was lie and said that I can go to the store and get the phone replaced with any phone that I wanted at no cost. I called T-Mobile customer service on Friday, I told the guy the problems I was having and how long, he told me that I should be able to get another phone. I even looked up the number to the store closest to me and gave it to the guy, he put me hold to call the store, I found out later that day that he never made the call to the store because I went there and the guy didn't even have any information in the system that I even called and spoke to someone that day.

I had the same problem every time I called customer service. I don't understand why they would lie to their customers. I didn't ask for my money back. I just wanted a different phone that worked. And every time I got another phone I had to pay some kind of fee, which I feel was wrong. They did a hard reset every time but it made no difference. I have never had problems to that extent with a cell phone company. I am seriously considering going to Verizon. I am highly dissatisfied with T-Mobile, Assurant and Samsung. They all sucks to me. I would tell anyone not to patronize T-Mobile. I will never buy another phone from them again.

Original review: May 6, 2018

We switched part of our business phones to T-Mobile about 2 years ago to see if they were going to be as good as advertised. Worst mistake we ever made! Worst company I have dealt with in my 40 years of business. We used three phones to start with and an unlimited plan was given. Then they said we qualified for up to 41 free Tablets due to our account. So we told them we would only need four.

From the very first billing, it was wrong. Then on the second billing, it showed we were paying for the "free" tablets. My wife had to go into the store EVERY month so they would remove the charges for the tablets. EVERY MONTH because they tried and tried to remove them but they could not get the corporation to remove them. Finally, after a year and a half of this nonsense, we paid off the phones, returned the Cell Spot we had to have to even get service in our own home! And went with another carrier.

That was Nov. 26th, 2017. We are still having to deal with these morons because now they say we have a bill not paid but will not send us an itemized statement, just a large amount. They even said we owed for the Cell Spot we returned, even though the T-Mobile Store and telephone support said it showed we returned it and they received it. We have documents do this fact. Now they have turned us over to a collection agency. We explained to them the situation and they were going to mail us an itemized statement... They sent just a bill without being itemized. So, our next step is to take legal action against them I suppose.

This is the worst, by far, of any company I have ever dealt with. We have tried several time a month for two years now to get them to communicate between themselves to get this resolved. I swear, I think this is the dumbest run company ever. Now they are going to merge with Sprint?! I hope Sprint is the winner in the merge or there will be only two cell companies to use safely, Verizon and AT&T.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Purchased brand new phone from T-Mobile. Galaxy S9. It's defective. No one can hear me during calls. However, T-Mobile will not replace it. I can buy a new one and they may credit the money back or I can go 2-3 weeks without a phone. Customer Service will tell you, "You can get a loaner phone from the store," but the store tells us they don't have a loaner program. So we are screwed.

Original review: May 4, 2018

We had horrible cell service with T-Mobile. I couldn't even get service in my office which is right in town. Dropped calls constantly. We decided to go back to Verizon and are trying to keep our current phones. I went into T-Mobile and asked to have my phones unlocked. The guys said they were already unlocked. When we went to Verizon the phones were not unlocked. Went back to T-Mobile store and they said we had to pay 800.00 for the phones which we did, but T-Mobile still will not unlock our phones. They keep telling us it's going to take 24-72 hours to unlock them AND we have to pay another 50+ dollars for some unknown reason. Now we are waiting for an email that is supposed to give us a code to unlock them. NO EMAIL YET! Judging from the other reviews, this is common practice for T-Mobile. I will tell everyone and anyone to stay away from T-Mobile!

Original review: May 3, 2018

I was prorated when I came on board and thru years of their bad "automated" billing system excuses - it has been at the expense of my pocketbook very literally; 13 yrs with them and they wouldn't even give me a break, not even a decent send-off. Making me pay til their next billing cycle with no prorate. I talked to Tawnie by phone and then had another question after the fact so I did a CHAT and gotten Sarah... who confirmed on her own she just talked to Tawnie - I didn't say anything different or made any reference to Tawnie - why was I checked? They acted like a victim and I was creating a crime. It was bad customer service which left me feeling tag-teamed with insinuations of other intentions, and again no loyalty or respect.

It's all about a machine. They can't make any exceptions for any person to make adjustments to the account unless they want to for them - because "it's not personal," that it could be even manually fixed for the situation, not even by a manager. I have to; I'm forced to, to pay until they tell me to exactly when before I can leave... why do I not have this option as a customer on a day that "I" want to leave? They want their full monthly bill, and it doesn't matter if I "port-out" or not port-out. How can they FORCE me to keep an account open like this until they say so, cause of a software that won't allow it? No human is in control is what the excuse is; equals no choice for the customers.

It also goes in my history with them; them trying to turn my line off and charging me a contract fee cancellation of $400 which I never tried to cancel and I paid immediately and yet they still didn't want to turn my phone on and in order to do so, they said would have to charge me $10 a month for 2 yrs to allow me back into the system which they denied doing but did; because they added the charge name to it as a device charge and denied ever doing this to me. This is true fraud and I tolerated and was too scared to leave in fear they would do worse to my account for this long, and they have. Still charging me to the end.

Original review: May 2, 2018

T-Mobile had a BOGO offer in December 2017 of which we were advised that the second line for a GALAXY NOTE 8 would be FREE after the rebate was given. Well after 4 months, they gave us a lump sum credit that can not be applied to the phone. I believe this is a scam to get customers to switch to T-MOBILE.

Original review: May 2, 2018

My family and I have gone to this location a few times since moving here in July 2017. Last week and this week we purchased new phones. LG TP450 Stylo 3 Plus; Samsung 9; Stylus 3 - JD and Justin were our reps. They are EXCELLENT. Greeted us with the utmost professionalism. Knew their products thoroughly. Asked us the right questions leading us to the exact phones to fit our needs. Offered us good incentives; major setup help; accessory suggestions and more. Today I had to call and speak to JD about something I could not figure out. He was very patient; great listener and RESOLVED my issue in a minimal time frame. We recommend they get recognition for excellent customer service and yes... a RAISE!!! Bravo to these 2!

Original review: May 1, 2018

Purchased 2 SIM cards to transfer phones to T-Mobile. After several attempts to have these phones activated, I was told that I would have to go to a Store to have them done. Not having a Store anywhere near me, I called and requested that my account be canceled. The lady on the phone said it was canceled and being that I had only had it for 4 days, I would not be charged. Next thing I know I received a bill for $80. The bill itself shows Equipment $0.00, Service $0.00, You used 0.00 of unlimited data with T-Mobile ONE, ** 0.00mb, ** 0.00mb, 0 minutes of talk and 0 messages. So, What exactly am I paying for??? After I called, they refused to eliminate the bill, they did reduce it to $21.32. I'm thoroughly disgusted that I have to pay ANYTHING!!! What a ripoff!

Original review: May 1, 2018

Brought my J7 Prime from their other company, spent a week on phone with them. Was finally informed I could not get 4g with that phone. Their solution is to buy same model from them for 250.00. How can they be one of the leading carriers doing like that?

Original review: May 1, 2018

My friend has Multiple Sclerosis and is basically mentally incompetent although highly functional. T-Mobile sold him an LG Aristo 2 smartphone with their most expensive plan. My friend doesn't know how to use a smartphone. In fact in the 20 years or so he owned a flip phone (which he recently lost, leading to him visiting T-Mobile). He never could learn how to turn it on or off, so it was perpetually on. Well he lost his receipt for the new smartphone or threw it away so although the phone was one day old and in perfect condition a return was out of the question.

I feel that T-Mobile took advantage of him and that money is the only motivational force they understand. The only consolidation received from this situation is that I told the T-Mobile manager what I thought of T-Mobile and that isn't quite satisfactory. Nor is complaining about a company that flourishes despite all the terrible reviews written about them. I hope Karma isn't just a concept. In closing I would just like to say that if you have a baby and that baby has some candy and T-Mobile is anywhere near you better keep an eye on that candy. You don't want it stolen do you?

Original review: April 30, 2018

We are in our seventies and changed providers from AT&T Mobility to T-Mobile to save on our monthly outlay, with their senior plan. If you live in an area where T-Mobile's cellular reception is good, and you don't do any traveling, then T-Mobile is a good deal. However, if you do any traveling and your travels take you outside metropolitan areas, in our opinion, you should not consider this purveyor. T-Mobile shows their coverage area of the US, in pink and it covers most of the US. One might take that to mean GREAT COVERAGE but don't be fooled! You will get service, a half a bar or less, however the majority of the time, the only benefit you will have is texting. If you are able to call, you must be outside and the connection will be sporadic at best. We personally have experience poor service in both Utah and Colorado. So, we are going back to AT&T Mobility where never had these issues. Hope this helps your decision making...

Original review: April 29, 2018

It has been MONTHS AND MONTHS and we are still trying to unlock my damn phone. We have been cleared for it several times...NOTHING!! I'm waiting for a mystery email with a code FOR WEEKS NOW!! I have no connection where I work and I must have my phone as we communicate with parents via an app. ONLY I CANNOT and by the looks of it...I might be unemployed before T-Mobile frees me to go with another service. I WILL NEVER AGAIN...EVER SIGN UP WITH T-MOBILE. The customer service was bad enough but now this game whereby you force my business is disgusting!!!

Original review: April 29, 2018

I travelled international for few days and made sure while I was away to use WiFi as much as possible then had the bad surprise when I came back home to find an international data roaming bill for $1300. T-Mobile is a ripoff. They charge you $15/mb for data roaming while other carriers charge only $1 or $2. I would highly recommend reviewing and comparing carrier charges when you travel international as they definitely don’t have the best rates. I contacted their customer service to find an amicable resolution but the only solution they provided is to split the bill payment over few months. Having been a customer of T-Mobile for years, I was expecting a better response and some level of understanding on the issue.

Original review: April 27, 2018

After I cancelled my hotspot on the 03/07/18 they withdrew $50 dollars out of my bank account. On the 03/10/18, my monthly payment was $35. Four phone calls later the shortest being 1 hr & 45 mins I was told I would have a refund in 7 to 10 days, today the low life scum sucking thieving company tells me they don't give refunds and I am out of luck. That's T-MOBILE dirty rotten thieving phone company. I would not recommend T-Mobile to anyone.

T-Mobile Company Information