Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.60/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: May 22, 2020

I recently upgraded my phone at T-Mobie to Samsung galaxy S20. Some days passed and I noticed the sun on my phone and it led me to gently rub my finger on the screen and I felt a superficial scratch. I thought that it was just a reflection but I could feel it but not see it. I called T-Mobile to find out what to do. I was initially advised to contact Samsung to get a replacement since it was a brand new $1000 phone!

Samsung could not have cared less! They first told me to go to some repair place (UbreakIfix). They told me they would not be able to get me in for about 2 weeks. I called Samsung back to share information. I was told the best they could do is for me to mail in my phone and I would get it back in 2-4 weeks. What is that?? That is your best?? I called T-Mobile back for advice and spoke to a lovely person named Carmela out of St Louis office. She and her supervisor helped me very graciously and I will be receiving a new phone by mail with return slip to return my defective phone. So thank you a million times to Carmela and T-Mobie for doing Samsung's job and providing OUTSTANDING service! Shame on you, Samsung!

Original review: April 4, 2020

I actually feel good about the cell phone provider because of making our lives a bit simple and also making the world like a small global village where we can communicate with anyone despite how far he/she is. I'm also able to know what is happening in other continents.. I also appreciate because of the prices are not too high for me even though we consumers we don't lack complains but all I can say about prices is that the services are worth those prices. Generally these providers does very good task because they are making my life simple in that, I don't have to send mails when I need to communicate with someone who is a bit far from me, the cell phone providers have enabled fast services which are very important and also the cell phones themselves are portable and reliable. I feel very good about the cell phone providers.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: March 31, 2020

I've been with T-Mobile for 4 years now and must say with their 24 months plans to pay off a cellphone or having the option to pay it in full right then and there. To just only having to pay for the services and activation fee and yeah cannot forget their cool accessories that you can also buy upfront as well by paying in full or paying the taxes in store and paying small monthly payments also for 24 months. Just shows that Tmobile is a reasonable carrier to be with at the moment. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, when Sprint merges with tmobile as the prices will change and perhaps increase indefinitely. If that does happen, I will no longer be part of Tmobile and probably would have to improvise on another reasonable carrier or better yet go to Boost Mobile that I have never even been with since they came out. But after this COVID-19 pandemic we shall see.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I like Tmobile because it has affordable services to call abroad, also when I am in Mexico I can call and browse as if I were in the US. The basic service with unlimited phone and good GB per month is about 45 plus 10 dollars for the international fee. I don’t like that their customer service sucks. Every time I call I have to wait a lot to talk to a human and I am never sure if I ever speak to one. They try to sell me products with unclear information and telling me that now they are offering new and FREE updates for clients with my type of contract. Once I bought it and ended up with double the amount in my monthly bill.

I had to fight for endless hours to go back to my cheap contract. They are unhelpful and make any change almost impossible so you give up and stay with the expensive bill. I find this very unloyal, abusive and unfair. I tried to seek clarification in one of their stores but nobody knows and the staff make you call in the store. The wait is also very long when one calls from the store. I’m happy with them as long as I don’t have to deal with their inhuman treatment.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

If Ragnar the Norse God was born in the 21st century, his name would be Justin ** and he would work at the T-Mobile store in the City Creek mall located in downtown Salt Lake City. I came in several times during one evening after being yo-yo ed by the Apple Store. I had self tanner all over my face and I was bawling my eyes out. It was not a pretty sight, But Justin remained calm and was extremely helpful the entire time. He was able to calm me down and talk me through what he was doing which was 800% more than what the apple store even tried to do. In the end he was able to come up with a solution that was better than I could have hoped for. He was a great employee and I appreciate the time he took with me!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

I had a horrible experience regarding phone rebate they did not honor. I sent my paid phones with certified mail and called 2-3 times a month to figure out when I will get a rebate. Each time the customer service politely told me that they will call me back. The calls lasted sometimes hours as they could not figure out their own rebate system. After 6 months later finally a manager said that they cannot honor my rebate, they cannot return my 2 phones Samsung S9+ but can give $150 for phone for my misery. The rebates were for $500 for each phone. I could have sold the phone for $400 in marketplace as I sold one already.

Now with time lapsed, the value depreciated and I finally get to know after these years I lost it all. So sell your phone to others, do not use in rebates system. Their customer service department people are polite but they do not know information. My loss is their gain. I have 2 year and 6 months to go with 6 lines and I can't wait to get off their hypocrisy. I have also noticed their calculations of billing is different all the time and they sometimes charge my card twice a month. It is a huge mess, as I said they have hard time figure out all the things they claim that they offer.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

Having been quite satisfied with T-Mobile telephone service, I tried their Internet. It worked only adequately for several weeks, then for more than a month of efforts to correct problems, continued to deteriorate. Extremely slow – worse even than the old dial-up days since it eventually just stalled out. Download speeds measured as very very slow. After 10 days of their "investigating," it was determined that there was apparently a lot of Internet residential traffic in my area and, "business users get priority," I was informed. Further, my searches always produced results from a city and state far from where I reside. I was told by a great T-Mobile technician who attempted to be helpful, that such was a peculiarity of their system and that it could not be corrected. I have switched back to my prior provider.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

"BUY ONE GET ONE ON US" promo should be considered as an UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICE. I paid off my phone after being told repeatedly that T-Mobile would pay off the free phone. T-Mobile neglected to tell me that I must maintain a two year contract before they would hold up their end of their financial obligation. I took my business elsewhere because I couldn't receive tower service to certain cities that I visited from T-Mobile. Now T-Mobile is expecting for me to pay them $485.74 to cover their financial obligation.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

I am switching from TMobile as soon as humanly possibly. They changed charges on my bill without my consent, they charge ridiculous amounts of money on my bill all during COVID-19 so I can’t afford to pay it off. The only way to take care of it is set up a payment arrangement because they refuse to help me out. Screw you TMobile!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

I am no longer a "fan". I recently had to cancel my postpaid account due to money issues. My bill was finalized on the 18th but received a call from a collection agency today the 21st before I even received my final bill. It has already shown up on my credit report and dropped my score by 67 points. What did T-Mobile customer service say? "We have no idea how your information was already sent out to a collection agency." I was planning on coming back as a prepaid account since I spend most of my data on wifi, but that has changed. Goodbye T-Mobile. And corporate was no help either. Same excuse. A loyal 20 year customer and that is what I get for doing my best to defend them... Horrible.

T-Mobile Company Information