2.8/5 (974 ratings)

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

Thank you to Erin, Nick and Josh at the TMobile in Chaska, MN on Pioneer Trail for making our Black Friday Shopping experience that we were dreading so absolutely Fabulous! Upgrading our phones, adding new internet plus all of the other extras - earbuds, screen protectors, etc. They each had the patience to answer all of our questions, explain what we needed to do and when, even giving us a follow up call. I was so impressed that they greeted everyone as they came in to let them know they would be with them as soon as possible. The multi-tasking that went on with that team is incredible. Great Synergy! It takes time to do transfer the phones so set your expectations and patience. Even after a they had a long day meaning worked all day and night, skipped lunch, full store they stayed until after close to make sure everyone's transactions were done. We would highly recommend and will be back for all our future purchases. Thank you all so very much! Nick and Roxanne

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 3, 2022

I took my grandson to the T-Mobile on Nordhoff Blvd. to do an upgrade of both of our phones. We had the best service, best experience we ever could have had. Ervin was amazing. Spent so much time explaining ever single detail of the new phones to both of us. He got iPhone and I got Samsung, so we spent lots of time in store. Ervin and Manager Ceasar were truly incredible, as were the tech experts transferring data. I highly recommend this location to anyone who does not want to feel rushed, and get the best sales experience as possible. Highly Recommend...

Original review: March 14, 2022

I am a 25 year Sprint client and I paid off my account and was about to cancel my service. Natalie really went above and both for me and Sprint/T Mobile. She understood myself and what was best for me and long term business for sprint highly recommend staying with company based off Natalie and her determination to do what’s best for all parties. She should be acknowledged and respected by both her pairs and upper management and should be promoted and used for training and an example to all others! Thank you Natalie. You're the best.

Original review: March 11, 2022

I was quite shocked that the service is generally pretty decent as well as the price points offered direct and those offered through MVNOs. The catch is that our older phones literally stopped working one day and we're forced to buy newer phones. We weren't so happy about that, but I guess it is time to move on. With the newer phones we got, they all so far worked flawlessly and T-mobile is the only carrier to have 5G on the phones too. We have sim cards spread out between all the carriers based on level of use so it's as cheap as possible for us overall and I can say that one carrier has great signal, T-mobile has the technology and the other is just there and has wider compatibility, but trails a little on technology. I'm in NYC and always go with pre-paid to cap the cost and surprises that can happen. So far, consistent experience. I wouldn't dare use post-paid because of the taxes and potential surprise bills. It can happen with any carrier, to be fair.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

Gabriella was incredibly helpful in untangling some very difficult issues and assisting me in establishing new service with T-mobile. She was patient, professional and knowledgeable, as she made repeated calls to t-mobile tech support and t-mobile sales on my behalf, finally achieving my successful separation from my former t-mobile account and then in establishing my new t-mobile account. Gabriella remained gracious throughout this long, drawn-out ordeal despite the fact that she did not even have the opportunity to sign me up on my new t-mobile account herself. She displayed an exceptional level of excellence, professionalism and customer care, all for which I'll be eternally grateful!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

Hope the service on the phone is better than the experience of trying to get a SIM card, if I ever get service. Ordered the sim last week after many failed tries to order online, called them to get it. Card shipped several days ago, went to a small town in Michigan from Louisville Ky. After a couple days the card went back to Louisville. Problem being I live in New Mexico. Now it’s supposed to be here tomorrow and the card hasn’t left Kentucky as of midnight my time. My little faith I had left in T-Mobile is fading fast.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

I’ve been with T-mobile for a few years now. Went to trade in a phone and upgrade to the iPhone 14 from my husband. The sales person in the store told me I would get a $400.00 trade in so I would only pay $400.00 for the new phone. And I was told I could pay the $400.00 up front so my bill wouldn’t go higher. I had to call the t mobile office for a question. The office told me I’m only getting $175.00 for the trade in phone. I explained that’s not what she was told in the store. I told them they should stand behind what was told to me. Long story short got my new phone in the mail today and I am returning it. T mobile should of given me the $400.00 credit. They said there are is no way they can get in on the bill. Done with T mobile. Looking for another cell phone company. They are all scammers when it comes to sales.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

I decided to switch carriers. I was offered trade deals for two of my 3 lines. I packaged both phones up as instructed. Sent them in. Both received but received only 1 credit. I contacted to ask what the scoop was on the 2nd trade. 60 days later, I reached out again. I got a text saying the promo offered was no longer being honored. I asked why and they said there was a defect on my 2nd line??? I asked what it was, no explanation. You see I ported both lines. They texted and called me on my old phone. It was basically flawless. I put all my phones in cases and take great care of all of them. This was a massive surprise to me. I was told not to worry the credit would be processed in 2 cycles. Complete lies. This is $700 bucks I’m out for doing what was asked of me. Total RIP off scam.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2022

On February 19th, 2022 They offered a deal. If I turned in an iPhone 11 Pro Max, I was to get a credit of $640 and on top of that a Bill credit of $360 in the purchase of a new Galaxy s22. After 3 months I contacted them at least 3 times about the $360 dollars credit and a manager said it would be applied in the next billing cycle. It was never applied. I have proof on text messages that they offered this credit. Today is Nov. 28th, 20222 and I'm still waiting on such credit.

I'm a long time customer, since 2014 and they had never done me like this.. They Lie! Dont trust them..

Original review: Nov. 28, 2022

I've had T-Mobile internet for some months now and it is terrible. Never stays up very long, and when it is up, it can be very slow. I have had to use my Iphone's hotspot, and that isn't always working that well. Most of the time I can't stream anything on TV. I've had T-Moblie support on the phone almost daily. I get the same excuse from every support person, "They're doing maintenance on the tower", "they're upgrading the tower". They have sent me 3 gateways trying to fix the problem. If the internet is up and my wife starts using the computer, the TV starts buffering. I am planning to jump to another ISP as soon as it's available. I don't see T-Mobile fixing this issue anytime soon.

T-Mobile Company Information