T-Mobile

• 1%
  • 3%
  • 89%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
    Customer ServiceCoverageStaff

Reviewed June 6, 2024

Now first of all I've been a customer of T-Mobile for years. Through my many years I have never been treated the way I was treated 6/5/24 at the Knollwood location in St Louis Park Mn. I came in for help with my claim on one of the seven devices that I have insured. Now being old school I'm not the best with tech. I need help with a claim that was stuck in limbo due to computer error totally understandable. Mind you I am frustrated keeping composed. But this young man didn't hold the skill set to be in customer service.

I eventually told the young man, "So you're telling me to call corporate to get my answer." He in turn wanted to debate tmobile's legality of the insurance. I repeated so you want me to call corporate. I was simply trying to help him understand a better way to address this. I eventually ask for his name and the manager's name. This must've insulted him which I don't understand, since I was simply asking in case someone asked at corporate. Yet as I turned to walk away he made a comment to his co worker in the presence of a customer and his daughter who were chuckling away with the co worker. I turned back and approach now there wasn't a smile. I ask what he said. I heard but wanted to know if he'd repeat. Which he didn't want to.

It was at that point I understood why we have unprecedented incidents. This is one of the main causes. People working in positions that don't have the skill set to be in customer service. It would have been nice to have someone sit down and walk me through the claim process. Not frustrate me more. I Love Tmobile. They are my connection to the world in which I live. This time the ball was dropped. Thankfully there was a store in Plymouth that helped by sitting down with me so I could talk to the person on the Assurant web link. The young man's comment was WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM. CRAZY OR SOMETHING.

Well when I came in you ask how could you help. My exact words were I'm kinda frustrated with my claim .Can't seem to be able to talk to assurant. First notice your customer is frustrated. Remember you just asked them how you could help. Also there is nothing wrong with going above and beyond if you will to insure customer satisfaction. How would you want someone to address this issue if it was you in need of customer service. Don't tell a client, "Well we just sell you the insurance." Still give the company 5 stars but as a long standing customer of seven accounts I hope you address this.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Coverage

Reviewed May 1, 2024

There are some places that I lose service sadly BUT thankfully it's not everywhere I go. Just certain places sometimes. Other than that the coverage has been amazing, their home wifi could better though. That's my experience so far. I don't really have any complaints as far as their cell service goes except for the 2 or 3 places where I lose service and the home wifi... Everything else has been really good and they are actually reasonably priced which is amazing. I was with Verizon for 12 yrs and they were highway robbery as far as prices went plus their coverage has gotten to be terrible before I switched SO glad I'm not with them anymore. I love Tmobile so far and plan on staying with them for the foreseeable future.... I don't get why people dump on tmobile like they do but I'm liking my experience so far.

Sam

My experience with T-Mobile was the exact opposite. It got so bad that we had to drive 2 miles to the interstate to make a phone call. This was after multiple times calling T-Mobile about their tower being down from a tornado that had passed through the area. Went with Verizon; no problems.

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Feb. 5, 2024

TLDR: Customer support helped me figure out what the unusual charges were on behalf of my disabled brother. I am the caregiver of my adult brother who has a T-mobile phone. I manage his bank account for him, and I noticed that the charges went up. I had questions about the charges, as my brother told me that there was a late charge and the bill went up and the company would no longer accept automatic withdrawal. After confirming with my bank, I called T-mobile customer support.

The lady I spoke with, Nicole "Nics", very patiently helped me get into my brother's account with my brother present to answer security questions. Then Nics very patiently went through all the charges with me to explain the increase (my brother purchase a tablet and other services without telling me). We concluded the call with my complete understanding of all the charges and how to get the account back onto automatic withdrawal. I want Nics and her supervisors to know that my day was made a little better because of her cheerful attitude and helpful support. The problem appears to be solved. Thank you!

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 3, 2023

William for short, Will, was the representative who assisted me with my issue. Will was very nice and knowledgeable about their services and products. Will did his very best to help me as a customer. I love the fact that T-Mobile cares for their customers and it is awesome that they have representatives that care as well. Customer service is very important to me, especially when I choose a service to spend my money. Will went through the options that I could choose to lower my bill. Spending my money was pleasurable, this time. Will is fun & funny. He deserves a promotion. I do not talk to many representatives who love their jobs, but Will is a great example of a customer service rep. I was sad before I even called about my bill & Will helped brighten up my day. He's a great asset to the T-Mobile team. IOU you Will, lol.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Nov. 18, 2023

T-Mobile will give a $10 account credit when the customer signs up for AutoPay, which is a system where customers provide their Bank Account number from which T-Mobile can automatically deduct (i.e. Take) the monthly bill balance out of the customer personal account. This process is open to cyber-attacks where unwanted third parties may capture, steal or improperly obtain any customer's account number and begin to take unauthorized charges.

When offering an alternative where a major bank will accept e-Bills and then process the e-Bill balance and promptly send electronic payment directly to T-Mobile, the T-Mobile representative would not accept this e-bill payment method in lieu of AutoPay and give the $10 per month discount so that customers could protect their Personal and Private Information (PPI) from any unwanted disclosure to a third party.

Corporate greed has propelled T-Mobile to take Money from the younger generation, where the over 65 generation is willing to pay for services agreed to and received. This appears to be bordering on Age Discrimination and/or Elder-Abuse because T-Mobile promotes directly taking customer's money and collecting PPI that does not need to be held by T-Mobile. Sincerely, PAN - Retired

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 14, 2024

If I could give T-Mobile zero stars I would. I got a report on my credit that I owed 700 prior to closing the account which was had in front of a Verizon technician. I was told I did not owe anything and that all I would have to do was get the pin number to swap my number to Verizon. Then obviously come to find out. I supposedly owe this money, and when I called to file a complaint and to have them investigated, I was told that they record all the conversations and that they would look into the matter and open an investigation.

I just got a phone call today that the representative named Mark who helped me last July Apparently, they cannot find the recorded conversation of him telling me that I owed nothing, which is very convenient. And because they can’t find the conversation that was recorded, I now still owe $700. I Then informed the current representative that was helping me that I need to speak with someone above her and that I absolutely cannot, nor will I take that answer and will fight this however, I need to and made it a point to inform her that I have been recording these conversations and they better figure something out because I refuse to pay for something that I do not owe and secondly is affecting my credit now. Do not go with T-Mobile whatsoever. I initially switched and wanted to because my phone had gotten hacked twice being w them.

Reviewed June 14, 2024

T-Mobile has the worst customer service ever! They don't even want me to sign up for service. I've tried establishing service via their website numerous times. Every time the website returns a random error message. Customer service couldn't help me on the phone, either. I ended up going with Verizon instead.

Reviewed June 14, 2024

Terrible customer service. They billed me $55 for a $15 plan and didn't issue a refund. I spent hours explaining the issue, but they opened incorrect tickets and then moved my account to a $25 plan without my consent. I had to call them repeatedly, and no one provided a resolution. Avoid them, as you'll end up frustrated after days of phone calls with no results. Stay away!

Reviewed June 14, 2024

I have been a T-Mobile customer for 20 years. Up until this point, I have not had any major issues. But this two-point verification system has flaws. Last Friday, my phone and wallet were stolen. I am single and only have the one phone, and one phone line. I was able to get into my account by using my 6-digit pin, and eventually was able to file a stolen phone claim via Assurant. The first issue I encountered was receiving a phone. It took the rest of my Friday, all the way through Tuesday. This may seem like no big deal, but when you need to check in on family, cancel and order new debit and credit cards, change passwords, etc., it can be a pain, especially when you couple the situation with a stolen driver's license. When I finally received my replacement phone, I realized I needed to go into the store to get my cellular service transferred to my phone.

I had police reports, my school ID, and expired passport card, and that was all I could gather on a moment's notice. T-Mobile, could not help. They said unless I could receive a one time PIN via cellular, or show my ID, I could not get my cell service back. I even ran to the notary and was able to verify an affidavit regarding stolen identity with a bunch of paper documentation and get a temporary license with Colorado DMV, begging to be seen without an appointment and managed to nail a spot in line, and still they would not take the temporary ID. I had my birth certificate, W2 forms, pay stubs, passport and passport card despite expiration, and they would not, could not help me.

I cannot believe they would victimize a victim of a crime or natural disaster like flood or fire. Be careful with this company, they say it's for the security, but this is tough when we depend on our phones to organize our modern lifestyles and access accounts which most require a 2-point verification and can include 4 digit text PINs.

Reviewed June 14, 2024

I am so done with T-Mobile, every time you talk with them they say something completely different. Tired of the lies, you think consumers are stupid a bill such as yours doesn't change from month with sometimes 75 to 100 dollar difference. Been with them 5 year. Service was great, but it's not always about service. Sometimes it's about money and this time I'm not letting you steal my money. See you in court.

T-Mobile Company Information