3.0/5 (727 ratings)

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

We went to the T-mobile store on Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell to merge our plans. We were coming from two providers besides T-mobile, but the guys in the store were great at providing an affordable option at a great value. Anthony was patient and upfront about what to expect on our bill.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I love T-MOBILE! It's fast and I love the unlimited data. I used to have another plan with a different company that would slow the speed of data once it reached a certain amount. I could start loading something and walk away several minutes and come back and it would still be loading. My daughter, son-in-law, and I share a T-Mobile plan together and it's cheaper this way. MUCH cheaper than the snail service I used to have!!

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Well, our bill is not that bad at all, we been with T-Mobile for the last 4 years and it has been a good experience, we have 3 lines and at the beginning we started with only 2, and for the last year or so, I switch jobs and had to get a phone for myself so that’s how we end up with 3 lines, if it was on my power to do it, I would like to lower the price for customers that stay with their phone providers for less monthly charges per line or per package, it would be great if we get compensated for been loyal to a phone company regardless if is AT&T, T-Mobile or whatever provider you feel more comfortable, also may be some perks for people over 50-years or 55 so it can be more affordable for us, we don’t have to have all the latest technology and don’t have the help to learn all the new features on the new phones.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

My experience with Rachel at the store in Palm Harbor, Fl. was awesome, never have I come across a customer service rep with such appeal. Her knowledge about the product, its needs and my personal needs were incredible, she carried herself like a true professional, but with a human side, we're both from Ohio so maybe that might of been part of the chemistry. I will forever recommend my family and friends to Sprint/T-mobile services and products. Definitely a 10. Great employee award to Rachel W. Johnny **.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

I got on T-Mobile's network around 2013 I want to say. This was a jump after dealing with horrendous service from Sprint (I know they've improved since and merged with T-Mobile). Let me just say the switch was the start of something great. First off, the signal was killing it in my area. I mean, maximum 4G everywhere I went back then. Blazing fast and I never had dropped calls (again, my area). I even sat on a beach in Puerto Rico and had 4g right there on the sand. I'm not sure how well it works everywhere in the world, but it was also phenomenal in Quebec Canada.

So enough of how great the signal is. The plans are also very generous. I got on the plan where it was unlimited everything for 100 flat for two lines. Hard to beat that for as many years as I had that. On top of that, they offer what is called T-Mobile Tuesdays via an app. I don't want to overhype it, but the fact that they do give out offers and freebies weekly to various vendors and websites is pretty astonishing. They don't have to people... Yet they've been doing this for years. I thought it was just going to be a short lived gimmick when I initially heard about it, nope. It makes me wonder why to continue that other than that they do like to give back in some form to its consumers even if you do not take all the offers that they provide. I've had countless offers of free coffees and sandwiches. :)

Now this is a big one for me that set T-Mobile to a new level. When covid-19 hit and I was fortunate to work from home, my internet provider went down for 5 days straight. The only thing I could rely on was my phone as a hotspot. First off, it was part of my service at no extra charge, and my internet was as fast as the fast speed I pay for that didn't work... Let that sink in for a minute. Sure my phone got a tad warm as it was providing me internet all day long for 5 days, but it never failed me. I can't thank T-Mobile enough for that because without it, I'm not sure what I would have done other than packing up and moving to a friend/family's house that had service running.

So I'll end with, with all the horrible large corporate big name companies out there that just count you as another value of revenue filling their pockets, T-Mobile makes you feel like they care a tad more so about you than the norm. At least enough to make me feel good when I need to send in that monthly payment. I can't say I feel Okay with about 90% of my other monthly bills, lol. So yeah, switch to T-Mobile if you want a nice phone package plan/rate with plenty of side perks. Recommended I suppose for Metro-ish areas but the fact that I've yet to lose signal anywhere I've been (my job sends me traveling all around US), I don't think you'll have too much issues with it.

Original review: July 23, 2021

I don't know about other cell phone companies but I've been with T Mobile for 8 years and it has been a real hassle. They promised free upgrades every couple years but good luck getting them without spending hours on the phone.

Original review: July 22, 2021

My mother, my son, and myself shared a plan on T-Mobile for the past eight years. In the last 8 months we have had the worst experience. Their “help” has only made matters worse. Enjoy reading our cellular Nightmare. It all started with a tablet that was stolen. Somehow these people were able to get into bank information and ordered other services under our account. We’re not sure if this is related but at the same time we were hacked. Our emails, our bank accounts, and our Wi-Fi. At the same time, we’ve also had cellular fraud. Multiple texts and calls appear on our usage yet they’re not on our phones. Phone numbers and short codes that we don’t recognize or have in our contacts. These calls, texts and phone numbers don’t appear on our phones either. We have discovered the fraudulent cellular usage while viewing our usage in our online TMOBILE ID’s.

I have called T-Mobile numerous times and complained about this. They continue to superficially reassure us that our account is secure and there’s nothing that they need to do. They say, it’s impossible that we are not making these calls and texts because they are appearing under our IEMI numbers. Well we certainly are not and they will not investigate nor help us with the matter. Their attempt in helping was to give us a different account. That ended up costing us almost $200 extra a month for 3 months by putting us all on our own plans eliminating our family plan. So they ended up charging $50 extra month per line. This caused more confusion until we figured it out. They attempted to “fix it” but did not fully credit us what was overpaid. Only 100$.

As far as the fraudulent and mysterious usage, we have made our own attempt to make it go away. We bought new devices (which costs over 3k), we’ve changed our phone numbers, we’ve changed our Sim cards, nothing has helped. We even have gone so far to believe that it may be a member of their staff involved in the fraud. It’s ridiculously confusing as we don’t work and cellular service. We expected their help especially since being customers for close to a decade. We have yet to receive any solutions. Unfortunately we cannot cancel our account until we pay off the remaining two devices. Please beware.

Original review: July 21, 2021

In 2014 Tmobile had sent me the network enhancer as I had issues with the network in my home and told me that I don't have to pay for it. After switching now they gave me a bill of 400$. When I asked for the agreement letter they cannot even find as they have none but now they threatening me to pay through collection department. Just I switched doesn't mean that they charge me whatever they can. I told them I will pay if they show me the agreement letter if they have.

Original review: July 20, 2021

Since day one I have had issues with my privacy with Tmobile, they insist over and over nothing is wrong with my account, yet, how do you explain numbers that belong to my neighbors family and friends whom I do not speak to on my call detail? I've been with this company almost a year, first week I had to switch out phones, I knew who was behind it. I just did not have the proof, June 10th this year I finally got what I was waiting for, someone called in and added multiple msisdns numbers to my single account, now for those who don't know what that is that is your cell number, so that means couple of numbers were added to my line, my family has trouble with their devices. Just today my brother told me there was a text message sent to his phone but addressed to me?

I was speaking to someone at corporate office and Allyson told me my device was completely protected, on my tmobile app reviewing my account activity I discovered also someone was online on my account every single day for about 2 weeks straight in June, adding features and removing, changing passwords, at one time I had 5 devices on my account and data went thru the roof, money has been used from my bank account, merchandise ordered off Walmart, items I ordered online I never received, again calls made I never made and these are all able to be done when someone adds your number to multiple devices, your phone becomes their phone, they can make calls because they're using your data. I mean your phone is cloned basically!

How many of us have family members that have cell phones that receives text messages on their phones for you? How many of us experience that? Well according to the Presidents office of Tmobile this is done all the time, really? I then told her to explain the activity done on my account June 10 of this year, she replies there was no activity! No activity! I have proof from your website saying otherwise! She denied it saying I was speaking of May 11, no I am not. The dates are clearly noted, she then told me that my account was credited for 3 party sales unauthorized and for the lines that were added on my account (5) to be exact, we solved the problem she finished, solved the problem? How you figure? You covered up the problem. This is far from solved, my bill for June was 284.00.

2 weeks later they called me. Said they needed 130 because my check was returned, wait a minute I said first of all I would never pay a bill with a check if I did not have the funds and second if it didn't clear my service would be disconnected, she then repeated the last 4 digits of the account number that came from a third party app. She could not tell me the name of where this check came from. I have been with BofA going on two years and the last 4 digits of that account was not mine, a week later I call in again having issues with my phone and I wanted to know why they charged me the 130 when I looked at my bank records and the 286 was posted and paid, the rep didn't have a answer but informs me that my July bill was another 212.00.

My mom passed away last week and I admit I called family a lot but I didn't just speak to my daughter from sun up to sun down, funny how all the calls on my call detail were from my family and they're times that I know what was posted online on my call detail was not in fact correct, they put I called my mom's number on a certain day which was impossible. Her phone had been disconnected for several weeks and my parents live in Tucson, no tmobile account, my phones battery do not last long, oh you should see how many apps I have! Funny though I can see my 12 I downloaded but according to my phone I have 312 mainly apps for developers.. Allyson must be a rookie working in that president office. She was rude, did not allow me to speak, finally I just got tired of speaking to her that is if I was even speaking to the CEO of the presidents office, I finished the call by saying, "See you in court, for privacy breach."

Original review: July 18, 2021

I’ve been with T-Mobile for 20 years. However service has been getting worst and worst! Not sure if they’re trying to push us to 5G but for me it's time to move on to a more reliable network! I have to call very often to complaint about calls getting dropped, no signal, slowest internet. Feels like I’m using E edge! Total disappointment!! Started a couple of years ago.

T-Mobile Company Information