3.3/5 (1004 ratings)

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

Several years back I gave T-mobile a bad review. I must admit they have come a very long way since then. It was very frustrating back then for my internet never worked when I needed it to most!!! While traveling or even traveling around Houston. One would have expected NOT to have that problem. So it is all fair I re-evaluate them. I am so proud of T-mobile and stuck it out and glad I did!!! All consumers need to be careful with all phone companies…. I learned from trying to switch!!!! T mobile is the lesser evil by far!!!! Just make sure with phone and cable companies you DO NOT trust their employee’s words. Read All the print!!! It is your credit they don’t mind screwing up if they (Verizon) lie and you trust them…. And nobody holds them accountable for their lies.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

Well in general all the the staff has been very helpful, an A+. Although you can hear in the back the supervisors, the staff try to help as best as possible but sometimes they get stopped by their superior.... Which at the same time messes the experience. The representatives work great and fast, both chat and phone. Been working with Ali to find the perfect family plan, almost except for some reason T-mobile removed the One-Plus 7 Pro, which is even better than the 8 and 7t Models. Go figure, that messed the final process but working on it.... The supervisor was no help.... Even after a big miss with the first contract, no one came in try to mediate the situation. Still lots of errors on the site but getting better.

Family plan especially the 55+ lowers the cost a lot, plus lots of extras.... Hopefully will have my 3 lines ready to go and just wait for the phone to arrive in November... One tidbit I Did NOT like was that they did NOT price match like that are suppose to. Bestbuy two items I had chosen were each $100 dollars less in the T-mobile section of BB. Not cool. The supervisor probably didn't give one hoop....

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I just spoke with Brittany @ T-Mobile & she was a delight. Professional, proficient, polite and understanding with my hearing impairment. I must use my landline being hearing impaired where an operator must listen then type whom I am talking with. She patiently guided me through each step in changing my verbal passcode and online password. She first made certain that my account had not been affected. She is an excellent representative for T-Mobile and all companies should have such fabulous employees working for them. I am pleased with T-Mobile also because of the free scam shield that prevents scam calls from coming through. I have been with 5 other companies and would not think of changing because of excellent service and 5G that has the best reception of any other cellphone provider. You would do well to change to T-Mobile. Try it. You'll like it. Go and just go for the BEST. 10 STAR RATING WITH ME.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I have been with T Mobile since I had a Cell phone. The service is good and reliable. I have had no drop call. When I was out of the country in the West Indies, I was able to access my email, make calls and do all the things when I was at Home. Also when I went to Alaska, since it was a US state, T Mobile treated my calls as local with no added charges. I am able to call all over the world with low fees. I have family in France and England and we are able to chat a few times a year with low fees. Most people will find the service helpful and user friendly. I intend to stick with the company, as I said before we go back a long way since they were called Voice Stream. My monthly fees are reasonable and they offer me new phones on yearly basis at low fees and my system is easily transferred to the new phone. I would recommend this company to all. Their customer service is second to none.

Original review: July 29, 2021

That was the best customer I’ve ever had with T-Mobile. Thank you Jim for retaking the time to call me but most importantly LISTEN to my concerns with my business with T-Mobile! That coming from me is really saying a lot. I pay my money for A lot of services and this is my longest standing account that I have. T-Mobile almost lost my business and it’s because of the handful of people I have spoken to over the years like Jim who took the time to treat me as a person and not a number is the absolute best service anybody could ask for. My business is secure for the next 148 hours Jim... put the cherry on the sundae!!!!!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2022

THIS IS A $50/Mo. 5G internet service that I started back in October 2021. I waited until 12/30/2021 for T-MOBILE to complete an upgrade to the closest tower to my home so I could get a better reception and improve on speed and stop the interruptions. To my surprise this service ended up adding over $140 more per month to my regular bill. They promise they would credit me for the interruptions and poor service. I accepted a $20 dollar credit for poor services and T-MOBILE promised they would correct the billing to reflect only a $50 per month additional cost to my regular bill. This never happened. Instead T-Mobile decided to charge me $150 every two weeks for which I never agreed to. I used to have a very good deal with them for over 5 years. 4 mobile phone lines for $120. Now they are losing me as a customer. I am switching to Frontier 500 MB Internet for $39.99 per month and to Tello for $72.50 per month for 4 lines.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

T Mobile is a rip off people. Do not go to t mobile and buy any equipment or you will regret it big time. If you do have to buy something at t Mobile be sure you do not go to a 3rd party store that says they are T mobile. Read below what has happen to me and a lot of other customers I am sure. I went to a 3rd party T Mobile store Christmas Eve. I went there that day and signed up for 2 phone lines and bought 2 Apple 13 Pro Max phones. That was the last day to get free Airpods if I signed up for new service. I placed the order for the service, the phones and I even bought a Apple Watch there that day. I also ordered the Airpods. The salesperson that waited on me was named Ramon.

The store is located at the Eastgate Dr store in Cincinnati Ohio on Eastgate drive, not the Eastgate Mall store. The salesman even got the AirPods out of the case and was going to let me take them at first but then he said the Airpods would be shipped with the Iphones so I said OK. I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE SAID NO AND TOOK THEM WITH ME. The Iphones came in the mail a week later but there was no Airpods. I called the salesman to ask him why I did not get the airpods. The person at that 3rd party store said my Salesman Ramon was not there that day but Airpods have been being backordered because they ran out.

So I waited another week but I did not get them so I tried to call Ramon again. This time the person answering the phone said Ramon my salesman did not work there anymore. I can only assume he got fired because he does not do his job.. He sure did not do his job with me.. I told him what happen to me and he said I would have to talk to the store manager (Amara) but she was not there then. So I called back when she was there and she said I could come in and see what can be done. I went there and she said there is nothing she can do since Ramon my salesman did not put the Airpods on my order form with my Iphone order.

Keep in mind I have never bought a service or any equipment from T Mobile before in my life. I thought I could trust what I was told by the salesman and what we said to each other. I thought Ramon placed the order with my Phones since I told him to and he told me he did. I even asked him for a paper copy of what I signed on his Ipad and he said his printer was not working but I could get a copy from my T Mobile account page.

I called T Mobile main office also and they said my Salesman Ramon had never placed the order for my Airpods. Now the T Mobile 3rd party store says they cannot help me since their salesman Ramon did not put the Free Airpods on my order with the phones. I am ready to cancel my service with T Mobile and just pay the full amount of my phones off and go to another cell service company now, since I see what kind of help I get from T Mobile. I will regret and remember what they did to me each time I pay my monthly bill for the next 30 months.

Warning: Never buy anything from t mobile but if you do please do not go to a 3rd party t mobile store. I will be warning everyone about what happen to me at t mobile and I will for sure tell everyone in the Cincinnati Ohio area to never go to the t mobile 3rd party store in the Eastgate area on Eastgate Dr. I am going to try my best to make sure this 3rd party store loses a lot more than the cost of the airpods they ripped me off of. Maybe t mobile will pull their licenses with them also. Please everyone share this with everyone all over the world so others know what type of company t mobile is. Maybe we can make t mobile a better company that takes care of their customers better than they did me.

I am retired and I am home ALL DAY so I will be on the internet most of the day spreading the word about what T Mobile and that 3rd party store did to me. Post your problems you had with T Mobile also. I told Amara I was going to tell everyone on social media I could about what happen to me and it would cost T Mobile more than what those Airpods would have cost them but Amara replied back “that is OK because I will still have my job.”

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

They billed and charged me twice with two different amounts for final bill and would not correct it. In addition the advertisement about the 5G Wireless internet is a hype, it didn't work as expected and they sold me a booster they don't have support for and gave me the run around when trying to work with them to fix the issue. Will never come back to them and will always give bad reviews any chance I get throughout social media and my inner circle contacts as long as they are not willing to fix the issue, I am speaking from experience and have been with them for 14 years and yet they would not refund any amount or be willing to solve the issue.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

In short, over the course of 6 days, I've placed 5 calls to T-Mobile, recieved 2 callbacks and more promises, no resolution. I signed up for T-Mobile stand-alone internet service. So far it's been a horrible experience. I placed the order with a live representative who talked way too much and about completely irrelevant things. I finally placed my order after listening to babble about why I should make the purchase. I had already made.

A couple days later, I had the new modem. Set it up, figuring I was going to need to call tech support and I was correct. The call went well however the rep also over babbled. Finally got internet working. When the first rep that placed the order, he entered service address wrong... remember I got the modem at the correct address. Next, after internet was working, I received an email (to my correct email address) to invite me to set up a T-Mobile ID in order to view my usage and pay my bill. I follow the directions, enter all the information requested in all formats. System doesn't recognize my e-mail.

I call back to tech support. More babble. Escalated to engineering and I will be contacted back with in 72 hours. Ok no big deal. Internet working fantastically. And I got a call back in 48 hours. I was asked to try to create the ID again. Still does not recognize my email. (I'm still receiving emails from T-mobile tech support). Another callback. More babble (must be trained). Rep went thru all the same steps I went through before. And again told escalating the issue. This time I get a call back in 24 hours, the rep left a voice mail. I was asked to wait 3 days while the engineers work. After the 3 days, I would be able to create my ID. NOPE.

Another call to support. More babble, (definitely trained). This time I was guaranteed they would fix the issue. And I'm told I need to wait another 3 days. I still have internet but I'm running out of time to claim my promotion which requires your T-Mobile ID. My day goes on, run errands. I get home and internet is out. Yet another call. This time I found out my internet was deactivated and need to be activities again. I demanded a supervisor, after a 10 minute wait on hold I was passed to another rep, not supervisor. This rep babbled even more than the rest adding more uhms, hmm and random sounds until he tried to pawn me off to someone else. The next rep refused the call and made the supposed supervisor finish the call. He never addressed my initial concern. He did get my internet reactivated. I re-ask my initial concern and more babble with no answer.

Finally he made up a story stating the internet was disconnected to have it moved to a better tower. I asked why I wasn't notified of the disconnect, more babble. Still no answer nor apology. Then I was told he would call me back with a resolution for the TMobile ID. Wow just wow. No apology, never addressed all my concerns. I would never recommend someone get T-MOBILE internet no matter how good the service is, every rep I've talked to has babbled annoyingly and told me I need to wait a few days. Very poor customer service.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

I switched to T-mobile from my carrier of 5 years. They gave a good deal (plan and phone) for a 24 months contract. Bill keeps increasing every month, because of the protection plan that they added on my plan. I was told, when I signed up, that I would a flat rate, taxes and other fees included... but it was a big lie and misleading... Not happy at all after only 3 months.

T-Mobile Company Information