3.43/5
Based on 2,846 ratings submitted in the last year

T-Mobile Reviews

5359 T-Mobile Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 22, 2019

T-Mobile, from Customer Service, to Technical Support, to Billing, to Supervisors, and Management, Thank you! To current customers and non-customers please take note as T-Mobile is where you want to stay or be in the years to come. They have amazing things coming around the corner and you will want to be a part of it. I know this because they listen to their customers and respond appropriately exceeding my expectations. My experience the last six years from both a personal and business account perspective has been most incredible, most uplifting, and most desirable a consumer could experience. When I switched carriers from Verizon to T-Mobile I was looking for an economical and quality carrier. I not only found that, but much more that exceeded any customer experience in my many decades on planet earth.

I have had some great company experiences in my lifetime and personally I have delivered top-notch Customer Service and Technical Support as well. In Aerospace I received letters of accommodation and recommendation from Japan Airlines and the Boeing Company including a Memorial from JAL. I know customer service and technical support. T-Mobile, hands down the number one company experience in my lifetime. It started six years ago when I was located in an area that had no service by any carrier. T-Mobile found a way to get me at least 2G to my phone. I did not know 2G still existed. No carrier could penetrate this structure, but T-Mobile did. They used engineering and finagled phones until they found the right combination. They never gave up to fulfill my service in a desperate situation. Two years later I switched over to a business account.

Again, out of nowhere they made my experience 100% better by assigning me a team! A team of people available to me 24/7 all seven days a week. This team knows me better than any company has in the past. They are at the meat of my business keeping my operation alive and well. T-Mobile has never wavered. I believe in their customer centric mentality throughout the company. They look at your circumstances and make decisions based on your needs and situation before their own. Their genuine concern and expertise in resolving technical issues is exemplary and unparalleled in the cell phone industry. They have helped me immensely in overcoming a changing economic landscape and every day challenges life can throw at you like theft and technical issues.

At the end of the day their actions are what separates them from any other organization. T-Mobile is behind me, in front of me, and they will be, by my side as long as I buy cell phones. One of the most impressive moments recently was when they got LG on the phone with me. The actual manufacturer. I needed backup completed beyond three phones, to help me with recovery. That was a first as they wanted me to be assured they have no limits to deliver exactly what you ask for. I want to acknowledge my team at T-Mobile with this endorsement. Thank you very much Team!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Walked in with an unlocked phone purchased elsewhere, requiring setup and transfer of data, etc, etc, etc. Jose was absolutely unbelievably helpful. And the entire staff was equally friendly and accommodating. In fact this is the best we have ever been treated in any phone provider store including T-Mobile. Really. I will always drive the extra miles for this kind of service. Left with a new working phone, and info on what and how to proceed for the future. Fabulous!

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

At 76 years old, I am a confused person in this electronic world, so their personal approach in the salesroom was relaxing and interesting. Nice discounts and great phone. Insurance is cheap, and they gave me a case, which is good, I never buy them. What amazed me was that my call to customer service was instantly answered, and not just one time, many calls were magically answered right away. It turns out they are in Colorado Springs. I imagine just waiting for me to call lol. I think they are the next platform in the low price market, and the higher priced products will have to move up to them. This is the first time I have written a review that was not a complaint, but I do think they have achieved an ethical model at a fair price... Old school!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I recently switched my phone service from Verizon to T-Mobile at Rochestet Hills, MI 48309 Store location. The gentleman Evan ** greeted us and within few minutes started the process after inputing necessary information. It took around 30 minutes to get all my lines switched and before I left the store all my numbers were actually ported and functional. I was thinking it would take couple hours to Port the numbers but it was just minutes.

Evan was professional and knowledgeable and also quite patient with me and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. And it has been two weeks now and have no problems with service. Everything is working as expected and I get the signal everywhere I have been to date and data download is quite fast better than I expected. T-Mobile has made quite a lot of changes and upgraded their Network. Great job T-Mobile and of course Evan **.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Every time I've talked to a T-Mobile team member, I have had the absolute best customer service. People are friendly, local, and genuinely seem to care. On top of that, I haven't had to deal with a bunch of high pressure upselling and I've gotten calls from them just checking to make sure my service was working okay. People are more than willing to give you their business card and send you a text with a code so that they can be held personally accountable for the information they've given you, which I think is fantastic.

My biggest complaint with previous companies was one person giving me some wishy washy explanation and then the next person I talked to had a completely contradictory answer and then the bill would reflect something that didn't match either. The bills and plans and payment options to make payments directly on your device are much simpler than other companies I've experienced, and I really do feel like most team members know what the heck they're talking about. Things are easy and simple to do both on the website or via phone call. Plus, they have cool promos and they're affordable. I feel like the company is doing the right things and they've definitely earned my business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I have been a customer for over 7 years and had never had a problem until my Samsung device began to have issues charging. While charging my S10+ I began to smell smoke and quickly disconnected the charger from my device. Unfortunately, my phone is not able to be charged using quick charge. I now have to settle for wireless charge which is extremely slow and inefficient. My phone had only been on the charger for a few moments before I began to smell that it was beginning to burn! The phone was not near water or hadn't come into contact with water or any other object that could lead to this.

T-Mobile instructed me that I had to pay $100 in order to receive a refurbished device. I did not cause this in any way shape or form. There is no water damage, the phone has never been dropped, and the phone has never been out of the case since the day I purchased the device 3 months ago. Besides having to pay $100 to receive a refurbished phone I have to wait 3 days for it to get here. In my opinion this is terrible customer service and I will definitely be switching carriers. Their warranty policy is a scam and the policy should be changed immediately.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I was in Houston on a business trip. I went to an event and spun a Wheel to win FREE STUFF. It wasn't free. It was agreed and in the contract for $10 a month. The first bill was $22. I called the Customer Service and spent 3 hours on the Phone with multiple different departments and got nowhere. So after that long on the phone I realized they didn't have any respect for my time and were totally incompetent with trying to get it resolved. I knew it wouldn't be a company I could do business with at that time and canceled the account. Then changed my Debit Card # so they couldn't charge it for anything else as a supervisor promised. My financial institution advised me to do so as an extra precaution. They informed me of how I'd have to pay for the FREE TABLET I won at a promotional event was having at another event in February of 2019. We are in August of 2019 Now. I've received multiple letters from a Collection Agency.

I have disputed the charges with them. When I call the T-Mobile Customer Service Line now. They all hang up on me. I only want to contact the them now to get them to unlock the Tablet so I can use it with a different service provider. That if they'll unlock it. I will PAY FOR THE FREE TABLET I won at their promotional event just to save the time it would take to get this resolved in Court. Moral of the story here is this, DO NOT EVER ACCEPT ANYTHING SUPPOSEDLY FREE FROM T-Mobile. They are not to be trusted and have no respect for your time.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I am having trouble understanding why I have to give so much information to be hung up on and told to only correspondence with T-Mobile will be done in writing and mailed to New Mexico. They are not going to get away with this and there is nowhere to complain or send notifications to potential customers to be warned!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

Usually going to pay a bill is not something I look forward to but every time I go to Somerset NJ T-Mobile I have such a good time with the staff, it's actually fun. Professional and personable...consistently in point across the board. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Simple, 1. Pricing provided is different from multiple reps. 2. JOD Tier has changed without knowledge. 3. I feel to be forced into doing things preventing the reps having to help, such as making a payment when I'm not late. I honestly feel that I'm being treated as I am so that I'm forced to cancel my service. I literally feel as if they want me to.

T-Mobile Company Information