2.4/5 (957 ratings)

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

Thank you to Erin, Nick and Josh at the TMobile in Chaska, MN on Pioneer Trail for making our Black Friday Shopping experience that we were dreading so absolutely Fabulous! Upgrading our phones, adding new internet plus all of the other extras - earbuds, screen protectors, etc. They each had the patience to answer all of our questions, explain what we needed to do and when, even giving us a follow up call. I was so impressed that they greeted everyone as they came in to let them know they would be with them as soon as possible. The multi-tasking that went on with that team is incredible. Great Synergy! It takes time to do transfer the phones so set your expectations and patience. Even after a they had a long day meaning worked all day and night, skipped lunch, full store they stayed until after close to make sure everyone's transactions were done. We would highly recommend and will be back for all our future purchases. Thank you all so very much! Nick and Roxanne

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 3, 2022

I took my grandson to the T-Mobile on Nordhoff Blvd. to do an upgrade of both of our phones. We had the best service, best experience we ever could have had. Ervin was amazing. Spent so much time explaining ever single detail of the new phones to both of us. He got iPhone and I got Samsung, so we spent lots of time in store. Ervin and Manager Ceasar were truly incredible, as were the tech experts transferring data. I highly recommend this location to anyone who does not want to feel rushed, and get the best sales experience as possible. Highly Recommend...

Original review: June 14, 2022

I was assisted by a live expert named Mr. Reginald. He was not able to give me his last name… He went above his limits trying to help me to the fullest. I’m on a shared account and was trying to see if it would be cheaper to have my own account. Mr, Reginald did his best trying to figure out what plan would work for me. Very great customer service skills!

Original review: March 14, 2022

I am a 25 year Sprint client and I paid off my account and was about to cancel my service. Natalie really went above and both for me and Sprint/T Mobile. She understood myself and what was best for me and long term business for sprint highly recommend staying with company based off Natalie and her determination to do what’s best for all parties. She should be acknowledged and respected by both her pairs and upper management and should be promoted and used for training and an example to all others! Thank you Natalie. You're the best.

Original review: March 11, 2022

I was quite shocked that the service is generally pretty decent as well as the price points offered direct and those offered through MVNOs. The catch is that our older phones literally stopped working one day and we're forced to buy newer phones. We weren't so happy about that, but I guess it is time to move on. With the newer phones we got, they all so far worked flawlessly and T-mobile is the only carrier to have 5G on the phones too. We have sim cards spread out between all the carriers based on level of use so it's as cheap as possible for us overall and I can say that one carrier has great signal, T-mobile has the technology and the other is just there and has wider compatibility, but trails a little on technology. I'm in NYC and always go with pre-paid to cap the cost and surprises that can happen. So far, consistent experience. I wouldn't dare use post-paid because of the taxes and potential surprise bills. It can happen with any carrier, to be fair.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2023

Worst cellphone company out there. They charged my credit card without my authorization over $600.00. They gave me a cellphone booster over 8 years ago that of course does not longer work. The booster is obsolete, discontinued and but just because I switched to ATT they charged my credit card without my authorization. Their customer center is in the Philippines and their employees will keep on the phone for hours without doing anything about it. They end their phone call by saying "I will escalate it to the back office." Which means they can do crap about it. Extremely frustrating and just to think I gave them my money for over 10 years!.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2023

I have been a loyal customer of T Mobile for more than 15 years. I personally consider that the product that you offer to the market is a very good quality product, excellent and I could say that it is currently the best. Unfortunately, in my personal opinion, I believe that they have completely neglected the most important resource of any company, THE HUMAN RESOURCE, and it is thanks to this that I have made the difficult decision to move to one side of your company and find another that will help me. Offer something similar to what I have, basically, on the recommendation of the people you have in the customer service line. Here the situation presented in my account,

A couple of years ago, I went to a T Mobile store to find out about a product that offered WI FI for my vehicle, due to a personal situation, I had to move for long days and someone recommended that I buy it, the employee of the the first thing he did at the store was to assign a new line to my account because it was necessary for the functionality of the equipment, although I went to the store to find out, I was not sure what to buy, so I decided to wait a while longer, the line stayed with me in my account and received a charge for it, after a couple of months I realized this situation, call 611 and there, diligently, they removed the charge, but the customer service agent advised me not to remove the account number, because at some point I might need it and that this would not generate any cost to me and it was done; It was in April 2022 when I finished paying 100% of the equipment on my account.

I called T mobile to discuss buying one of the updated equipment, there a sales agent offered me the following: make a plan change, which allowed me to obtain an additional line, which comes with one of the simplest phones, FREE, in any case I was never going to use that phone, because I don't need it, but it gives me the other part of the offer, to get the latest model of Iphone 13, for each of the existing lines, at a rate of $1000 dollars each, but there was a promotion at the time that offered a discount of $700 dollars on the second device. The additional cost would be the value that would increase when making the change of plan $ 20 dollars a month approx. I thought it was a good deal and so it was.

A few months later I realized that: they were charging me an additional line of $20 dollars, they were charging me $8.50 a month for a phone that was free, nothing serious, but unfair, because it was something different from what was offered. I contact customer service and with each call, things got worse, they couldn't find the promotion, they didn't understand what was happening, one of them told me that they were going to escalate the problem, they all told me, yes You don't feel good about this, you can close the account, but they didn't solve anything, until on the penultimate call, the agent decided to correct everything, canceled the two phone numbers, removed the payment for the equipment that was free and left me Knowing that they would punish me, for doing that, not allowing me to take promotions for the next 90 days, it seemed fair to me and I accepted.

On the bill for the following month, the current one, I realize that after the changes, which would lead me to have a discount on my bill of $8.50, the value went up by $50 dollars, so I decide to call 611 again, there he answers me a girl named Laura, I explain everything to her, I let her know my annoyance and she, very judicious, clarifies me, for canceling the numbers, she charges me a proration of 25 dollars for each one, for which I did not pay anything, and that additionally I had to pay for the phone, which was free, but worst of all, when I canceled the lines, I lost the $700 dollar promotion discount on the phones I had purchased, so finally my account was going to increase at $30 dollars a month. She let her know of my disagreement and she, very serene, like some of the previous agents, recommended "if she doesn't like it, close the account" and that is what I am definitely going to do, CLOSE THE ACCOUNT.

In summary and to finish, for trying to fix a simple mess of $8.50: I earned a charge of $30 dollars that I am not going to accept, I must cancel the value of the equipment in full $1500 dollars, I have to go to a lesser quality company, Tmobile loses a customer of 15 years and an account of $ 250 dollars a month, plus all the accounts of my family members, my partners, my close friends, my employees and acquaintances, who as their employees they did with me, I highly recommend "CLOSE THE ACCOUNT IN TMOBILE". all this because of a poor training of the customer service staff. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2023

After T-Mobile allows AT&T to move the second phone and number iPhone 12, then tell me I owe nothing for the phone, months later it shows up on my bill with a payoff total. Over 300.00. The only time I actually attempted to pay it off instead of fight it the customer service person removed all the cards I have used to pay my bill with. These people are lost. I’m moving my number and will never use T-Mobile again.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2023

I've been with Sprint for 19 years and now that they sold to the horrible T-mobile company I will leave and find another provider. None of the cell companies are great, Sprint was one of the best and T-mobile is the worst. Their customer service is horrible and incompetent and they charge you early so they can get an interest free loan and charge you a week before your bill is due. FTC should investigate them.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

I hardly ever get service in Sun City Center, FL, but today takes the cake! I am disabled and tried calling & texting my husband several times, as this was an emergency, but he never got any of my messages until he was home. Their service in all honesty is just terrible, I’m switching carriers. Please, please, please don’t fall for their advertising and you’ll be much happier! I called their customer service and spoke with Joseph, he didn’t seem to know what he was doing and was of no help.

T-Mobile Company Information