3.0/5 (1027 ratings)

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: March 11, 2022

I was quite shocked that the service is generally pretty decent as well as the price points offered direct and those offered through MVNOs. The catch is that our older phones literally stopped working one day and we're forced to buy newer phones. We weren't so happy about that, but I guess it is time to move on. With the newer phones we got, they all so far worked flawlessly and T-mobile is the only carrier to have 5G on the phones too. We have sim cards spread out between all the carriers based on level of use so it's as cheap as possible for us overall and I can say that one carrier has great signal, T-mobile has the technology and the other is just there and has wider compatibility, but trails a little on technology. I'm in NYC and always go with pre-paid to cap the cost and surprises that can happen. So far, consistent experience. I wouldn't dare use post-paid because of the taxes and potential surprise bills. It can happen with any carrier, to be fair.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

Several years back I gave T-mobile a bad review. I must admit they have come a very long way since then. It was very frustrating back then for my internet never worked when I needed it to most!!! While traveling or even traveling around Houston. One would have expected NOT to have that problem. So it is all fair I re-evaluate them. I am so proud of T-mobile and stuck it out and glad I did!!! All consumers need to be careful with all phone companies…. I learned from trying to switch!!!! T mobile is the lesser evil by far!!!! Just make sure with phone and cable companies you DO NOT trust their employee’s words. Read All the print!!! It is your credit they don’t mind screwing up if they (Verizon) lie and you trust them…. And nobody holds them accountable for their lies.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

Well in general all the the staff has been very helpful, an A+. Although you can hear in the back the supervisors, the staff try to help as best as possible but sometimes they get stopped by their superior.... Which at the same time messes the experience. The representatives work great and fast, both chat and phone. Been working with Ali to find the perfect family plan, almost except for some reason T-mobile removed the One-Plus 7 Pro, which is even better than the 8 and 7t Models. Go figure, that messed the final process but working on it.... The supervisor was no help.... Even after a big miss with the first contract, no one came in try to mediate the situation. Still lots of errors on the site but getting better.

Family plan especially the 55+ lowers the cost a lot, plus lots of extras.... Hopefully will have my 3 lines ready to go and just wait for the phone to arrive in November... One tidbit I Did NOT like was that they did NOT price match like that are suppose to. Bestbuy two items I had chosen were each $100 dollars less in the T-mobile section of BB. Not cool. The supervisor probably didn't give one hoop....

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I just spoke with Brittany @ T-Mobile & she was a delight. Professional, proficient, polite and understanding with my hearing impairment. I must use my landline being hearing impaired where an operator must listen then type whom I am talking with. She patiently guided me through each step in changing my verbal passcode and online password. She first made certain that my account had not been affected. She is an excellent representative for T-Mobile and all companies should have such fabulous employees working for them. I am pleased with T-Mobile also because of the free scam shield that prevents scam calls from coming through. I have been with 5 other companies and would not think of changing because of excellent service and 5G that has the best reception of any other cellphone provider. You would do well to change to T-Mobile. Try it. You'll like it. Go and just go for the BEST. 10 STAR RATING WITH ME.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

T Mobile is wonderful! I have been doing that when I got my first phone cell in 2002! Your company has been great, as your employees help me out so so much when buying a new phone! Have done it in KCMO, Austin, TX, LA, Calif, Reno, Nevada, SF, Calif, Portland, Oregon, KC, KS too & Chicago, IL. I was in LA for 10yrs & got T Mobile when I lived in Encino, Hawthorne, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Burbank, Atwater Village & Glendale & Sherman Oaks! Your Employees have been awesome & wonderful! Now in 2021 I always go to T Mobile in KCMO, as moved in 2018 & live in Mission, Ks!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

I have been a customer for over 3 years with 5 phone lines, it was a bad idea to switch back to T Mobile from a long ago, but now this company from line and tower connections to begin with and their worse customer service, billing inquiry directly trying to resolve issues, online access and log in to my account and set up automatic payment which page disappears and or keep hanging or give you error message it's being a nightmare for past several months in addition; keep asking to reset your password every month when you try to log in and worse is waiting so long on the phone for their supposing team of experts to answer which hang up frequently and their most ridiculous robot answering, not sure what T mobile and this company has turned into.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

The free extra phone line will change into a charged line when your contract changes. They trick you into establishing a number then upgrade your service - you are now stuck. Don't get caught in T-Mobile's scam. Very Sad to see Sprint go down in flames.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

All in all customer service sucks. Had to leave T-Mobile because somehow my bill was 140 a month for 2 lines then they made these random excuses to why it went up to 390 a month. Now I left knowing I’ll have a balance so when speaking to an agent we set up a payment plan because I sure did not want it going on my credit. Sooo it wasn’t a big balance they automatically took out payments from my bank told me I’m good to go and this slick ** company puts it on my credit !!! Like how if I paid you off? Make it make sense T-Mobile! Now I’m having to battle with my credit to be taken off! So no never again. T-Mobile sucks and lies, sad I still gave my money and somehow it’s on my credit? Okay T-Mobile.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

I bought a new Apple phone with Tmobile and customer service informed me that you couldn't buy Apple insurance they said that Apple Co., won't allow you add their insurance, That's a lie. My point is that Tmobile is lying about insurance coverage of a new iPhone. Tmobile wants you to buy their insurance coverage which is $18.00 a month, Tmobile is$10.00 more than Apple Co. You can buy Apple insurance on your own. You have to go to their Apple website or call them to insure your new phone. You have 90 days to insure with Apple Co. And it doesn't matter where you buy your new IPhone. I found out too late to buy the insurance with Apple Co. Good Luck.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

Ok - I get it - occasionally towers have issues. That's what repairmen work on. But an issue was reported in June of 2022 and we're now entering the last week of September 2022 and still have issues. I can't make or receive calls or text messages in my home that hits off of a specific tower. We've reached out to T-Mobile on multiple occasions and they either don't care or don't know anything. But they sure know when our bill is due or is ONE DAY late!!! Why aren't they doing anything about it?

T-Mobile Company Information