2.8/5 (973 ratings)

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

Thank you to Erin, Nick and Josh at the TMobile in Chaska, MN on Pioneer Trail for making our Black Friday Shopping experience that we were dreading so absolutely Fabulous! Upgrading our phones, adding new internet plus all of the other extras - earbuds, screen protectors, etc. They each had the patience to answer all of our questions, explain what we needed to do and when, even giving us a follow up call. I was so impressed that they greeted everyone as they came in to let them know they would be with them as soon as possible. The multi-tasking that went on with that team is incredible. Great Synergy! It takes time to do transfer the phones so set your expectations and patience. Even after a they had a long day meaning worked all day and night, skipped lunch, full store they stayed until after close to make sure everyone's transactions were done. We would highly recommend and will be back for all our future purchases. Thank you all so very much! Nick and Roxanne

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 3, 2022

I took my grandson to the T-Mobile on Nordhoff Blvd. to do an upgrade of both of our phones. We had the best service, best experience we ever could have had. Ervin was amazing. Spent so much time explaining ever single detail of the new phones to both of us. He got iPhone and I got Samsung, so we spent lots of time in store. Ervin and Manager Ceasar were truly incredible, as were the tech experts transferring data. I highly recommend this location to anyone who does not want to feel rushed, and get the best sales experience as possible. Highly Recommend...

Original review: March 14, 2022

I am a 25 year Sprint client and I paid off my account and was about to cancel my service. Natalie really went above and both for me and Sprint/T Mobile. She understood myself and what was best for me and long term business for sprint highly recommend staying with company based off Natalie and her determination to do what’s best for all parties. She should be acknowledged and respected by both her pairs and upper management and should be promoted and used for training and an example to all others! Thank you Natalie. You're the best.

Original review: March 11, 2022

I was quite shocked that the service is generally pretty decent as well as the price points offered direct and those offered through MVNOs. The catch is that our older phones literally stopped working one day and we're forced to buy newer phones. We weren't so happy about that, but I guess it is time to move on. With the newer phones we got, they all so far worked flawlessly and T-mobile is the only carrier to have 5G on the phones too. We have sim cards spread out between all the carriers based on level of use so it's as cheap as possible for us overall and I can say that one carrier has great signal, T-mobile has the technology and the other is just there and has wider compatibility, but trails a little on technology. I'm in NYC and always go with pre-paid to cap the cost and surprises that can happen. So far, consistent experience. I wouldn't dare use post-paid because of the taxes and potential surprise bills. It can happen with any carrier, to be fair.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

Gabriella was incredibly helpful in untangling some very difficult issues and assisting me in establishing new service with T-mobile. She was patient, professional and knowledgeable, as she made repeated calls to t-mobile tech support and t-mobile sales on my behalf, finally achieving my successful separation from my former t-mobile account and then in establishing my new t-mobile account. Gabriella remained gracious throughout this long, drawn-out ordeal despite the fact that she did not even have the opportunity to sign me up on my new t-mobile account herself. She displayed an exceptional level of excellence, professionalism and customer care, all for which I'll be eternally grateful!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

16 months ago we switched to T- Mobile as we were offered a plan at $92.50 total for 3 lines with 40 gb of Mobile hotspot per line. Or first bill was $127. When I disputed the bill, I was told that plan did not exist; however, they have me the same exact plan and called it a corporate plan. Every month they raised my rate and I had to dispute the bill. After 16 months they said they will not make anymore adjustments on our bill. At that point my bill was $147. I disputed that rate and was told that they were "escalating" the issue to their GM. After 10 days of no communication, I called customer service and they said they could adjust my bill to $95. Needless to say, my next bill was $165. During this battle, the company took down 2 cell towers that were accessible to me so they could upgrade them for Internet so they can get more customers, so I was without reliable service for months. T- Mobile only cares about making more money, not their customers.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2022

I’m beyond fed up with Sprint. / T-Mobile. First off, my service has been extremely worse for the last 1.5 years. Constantly going in and out. Doesn’t even work in my house to make phone calls. I deal with it bc the price for unlimited makes you settle and deal with it. We noticed We were being charged for a free promo line. They wouldn’t credit back the line that was supposed to be free so I canceled it Aug 2021. Fast forward my dad notices a phone line being charged to his account. So I review his bill. Sure enough the line I canceled Aug 2021 was still being charged 13.5 months later!

I called Sprint and told them about their error. They said they saw notes of my call the prior year canceling it so no need to go pull voice recordings. They said the agent failed to cancel the line correctly. They said no worries, they would make it right. They can back and offered me half credit for 12 months. $180 opposed to $360. Technically it was more but at this point I was done arguing. I said why would I only get half for their mistake!! They said fine, they would approve the full 360 but not all at once. It has to be split into to months of credits. I agreed even though I didn’t align with that.

The $180 was applied. The following month my second portion of 180 was not applied. They said they couldn’t just give me such a large amount back! It was a clown show with 5 calls to Sprint with each representative assuring me it would be taken care of. When I finally thought the credit was applied (which it was) I received a text message that they will be drafting a payment for the full amount minus the credit. I know this doesn’t make sense bc it’s complete chaos. So the 6th call happened and then they canceled the payment realizing their error once again. I’m not sure what’s happening in customer service and their accounting systems but it’s a mess. We are looking elsewhere after being with Sprint since 2005!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

Jan 15 2022 I called T-mobile and had 3 lines removed from my account. The representative on the phone told me everything was fixed and that we would see the savings starting on the next month's bill. Now December 2022, they are still overcharging me by $40 a month and their representatives were rude on the phone. 10 months of being overcharged $40 and their fix was to give me a credit of 2 months of the overpayment. And the "specialist" was snarky and basically told me it was my fault that I was being overcharged. His supervisor wasn't as rude, but also said that it was my fault that I was being overcharged. I have been a customer for nearly a decade, and this has soured me to this company. You don't overcharge a customer and then blame them. That's bad business. They have lost me as a customer and I will make sure others know this is how they treat their loyal customers.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

I was having trouble with T-mobile gateways. The signal strength said it was excellent, however my tv shows were always freezing and signal was often lost. I contacted customer service, jumped thru all the hoops like a good circus dog, they concluded my gateway was defective, they sent me a new one. It didn't work either. Said signal strength was good, no wifi. Customer service spent an hour having me turn the unit on and off again. They had no clue, told me to take both units to nearby store. So, I did. The people at the store were pleasant enough, however they are also clueless. They gave me another unit. That one gave me the same problems, so I canceled my internet services and return the gateway to the store I got it from.

I have the paperwork that says I returned all 3 units. Now T-mobile is charging me $370.00 for a gateway they claimed I didn't return. I called customer service, the service rep was very hard to understand and couldn't help me because my paperwork was showing the returned units but not their order numbers. ??? So I took the paperwork to the store, the sales people hovered over the paperwork, completely lost and confused. Said I would have to come back tomorrow and see their manager. That wouldn't be a problem, but the manager leaves for the day before I get off work. Now I will have to take time off work to have this situation resolved. My advice to anyone thinking of going with T-mobile, Don't. Their customer service and products suck, in the store and out of it.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

I'm a former Sprint customer in southern WV. T-Mobile took over a while back promising better service and low prices. Since then, my phone bill has been a few dollars higher and my service has been the worst it's ever been. It's better when I travel but the majority of my usage is at home and work. Both of those places are in the city, not in rural areas. I've had messages arrive late or not at all, images take forever to send, and data is incredibly slow or just doesn't work. I do use a large amount of data but it was never a big issue on the Sprint network. Not to mention the numerous text alerts I get and can't turn off. They have also started a practice that I just found out some other companies use, which is charging a $20 or $25 fee every time you go in a store and ask an employee for help. Is that not what they're paid to be there for?

I have worked with the public for years and not once have I charged anyone extra simply because I did my job. This wasn't an issue when it was just Sprint. Honestly, I am only with them for the moment because it's the lowest priced plan and money is tight. Once my finances are in a better place, I plan on spending the extra money to switch to someone better.

T-Mobile Company Information