3.5/5 (1409 ratings)

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

My phone got fried from the heat while side by siding. After 12 years with PCS they refused to sell me a phone 'cause mine wasn't 6 months old... Willing to pay full price for any phone. I told the dude in Bullhead City then I would have to go elsewhere 'cause I have to have a phone.. He basically said, Don't let the door hit you in the **...So I went directly to Walmart. Bought two phones. Then this is where it gets good... Proceeded to Tmobile store in Bullhead. The next day...where JAMIE ** was willing and helped us with downloading, etc.. He was friendly, caring, and professional at all levels... This will be my go to store..

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

At T-Mobile. Thank you Wade ** & Travis ** are the BEST customer care consultants EVER.. Travis stayed on a call with me thru 4 depts, 3 representatives (1 hung up in our face on purpose), that took 1 hour, 15 mins 11 secs... Wade answered my text after hours and had his Manager resolve my concern and offered to work late into the evening to close my issue out for me because of my frustration... Now that's taking care of a LOYAL CUSTOMER OF 11 YEARS.. Thank you truly!! #bestguysever #customerserviceleaders #impressed

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 29, 2021

That was the best customer I’ve ever had with T-Mobile. Thank you Jim for retaking the time to call me but most importantly LISTEN to my concerns with my business with T-Mobile! That coming from me is really saying a lot. I pay my money for A lot of services and this is my longest standing account that I have. T-Mobile almost lost my business and it’s because of the handful of people I have spoken to over the years like Jim who took the time to treat me as a person and not a number is the absolute best service anybody could ask for. My business is secure for the next 148 hours Jim... put the cherry on the sundae!!!!!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Well, our bill is not that bad at all, we been with T-Mobile for the last 4 years and it has been a good experience, we have 3 lines and at the beginning we started with only 2, and for the last year or so, I switch jobs and had to get a phone for myself so that’s how we end up with 3 lines, if it was on my power to do it, I would like to lower the price for customers that stay with their phone providers for less monthly charges per line or per package, it would be great if we get compensated for been loyal to a phone company regardless if is AT&T, T-Mobile or whatever provider you feel more comfortable, also may be some perks for people over 50-years or 55 so it can be more affordable for us, we don’t have to have all the latest technology and don’t have the help to learn all the new features on the new phones.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

My experience with Rachel at the store in Palm Harbor, Fl. was awesome, never have I come across a customer service rep with such appeal. Her knowledge about the product, its needs and my personal needs were incredible, she carried herself like a true professional, but with a human side, we're both from Ohio so maybe that might of been part of the chemistry. I will forever recommend my family and friends to Sprint/T-mobile services and products. Definitely a 10. Great employee award to Rachel W. Johnny **.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Bought two phones from T-Mobile, transferred two lines and traded in two phones. Was told I would get promotions on both phones. T-Mobile changed my plan twice without my permission. I was given a promotion on one form but not the other. I’ve been trying to resolve the issue for two months. I’ve gone to the store where I purchased the phone and have talk to the customer service reps approximately 12 times. No resolution. Repeatedly told be patient. It’ll be resolved next month. Paid off the phones and a loss of $1500. I’ve moved to another carrier. T-Mobile is in bad shape and can’t get out of there on the way.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

I tried T-Mobile's 5G service; could not connect at all. Sent the thing back; they then send me a bill for $13.17, apparently for the one day I tried it. Then I tried to pay the $13.17, their "guest pay" won't let me in. Tried chat, waited 30 minutes, nothing. Their bill has no physical address, so there's no way for me to pay them the stupid $13.17. What a fouled up company.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

T Mobile's 800-937-8997, I have called twice, both were 20 minute hold times, so I used the prompt to have them call me back within 20 minutes so I wouldn't be waiting; that's twice that I never received a call back.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

Please don't make a purchase of an iPhone and a plan with T-mobile. It is the biggest mistake I have ever made!!! I bought the phone with the agreement there was a special promotion for seniors, in which I would be charged only half for the phone. I paid $250 at purchase which was half the $500 cost of the phone. $250 has been billed to me each month. I have called their 611 service number and spoke with the following people. Ryan, Ray **, and Mel have all promised that they would correct the billing and not charge me the other $250. This is after months of writing, calling and waiting for hours to reach their service dept. I give up and will have to take my business back to Verizon whom I had had wonderful service for the last 30 Years. I would never recommend T-mobile to anyone. I really like my phone but should have bought it from Verizon.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

They are by far out of control. No one seems to know anything and all they do is lie. On phone with customer service and they were not able to resolve my billing errors, visited corporate store and I had to ask more than 5 times for the manager's business card and name of service rep before he gave me his name..Shame on you T-Mobile. You're all a bunch of lying clowns..

T-Mobile Company Information