Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.45/5

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Well, our bill is not that bad at all, we been with T-Mobile for the last 4 years and it has been a good experience, we have 3 lines and at the beginning we started with only 2, and for the last year or so, I switch jobs and had to get a phone for myself so that’s how we end up with 3 lines, if it was on my power to do it, I would like to lower the price for customers that stay with their phone providers for less monthly charges per line or per package, it would be great if we get compensated for been loyal to a phone company regardless if is AT&T, T-Mobile or whatever provider you feel more comfortable, also may be some perks for people over 50-years or 55 so it can be more affordable for us, we don’t have to have all the latest technology and don’t have the help to learn all the new features on the new phones.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

I got on T-Mobile's network around 2013 I want to say. This was a jump after dealing with horrendous service from Sprint (I know they've improved since and merged with T-Mobile). Let me just say the switch was the start of something great. First off, the signal was killing it in my area. I mean, maximum 4G everywhere I went back then. Blazing fast and I never had dropped calls (again, my area). I even sat on a beach in Puerto Rico and had 4g right there on the sand. I'm not sure how well it works everywhere in the world, but it was also phenomenal in Quebec Canada.

So enough of how great the signal is. The plans are also very generous. I got on the plan where it was unlimited everything for 100 flat for two lines. Hard to beat that for as many years as I had that. On top of that, they offer what is called T-Mobile Tuesdays via an app. I don't want to overhype it, but the fact that they do give out offers and freebies weekly to various vendors and websites is pretty astonishing. They don't have to people... Yet they've been doing this for years. I thought it was just going to be a short lived gimmick when I initially heard about it, nope. It makes me wonder why to continue that other than that they do like to give back in some form to its consumers even if you do not take all the offers that they provide. I've had countless offers of free coffees and sandwiches. :)

Now this is a big one for me that set T-Mobile to a new level. When covid-19 hit and I was fortunate to work from home, my internet provider went down for 5 days straight. The only thing I could rely on was my phone as a hotspot. First off, it was part of my service at no extra charge, and my internet was as fast as the fast speed I pay for that didn't work... Let that sink in for a minute. Sure my phone got a tad warm as it was providing me internet all day long for 5 days, but it never failed me. I can't thank T-Mobile enough for that because without it, I'm not sure what I would have done other than packing up and moving to a friend/family's house that had service running.

So I'll end with, with all the horrible large corporate big name companies out there that just count you as another value of revenue filling their pockets, T-Mobile makes you feel like they care a tad more so about you than the norm. At least enough to make me feel good when I need to send in that monthly payment. I can't say I feel Okay with about 90% of my other monthly bills, lol. So yeah, switch to T-Mobile if you want a nice phone package plan/rate with plenty of side perks. Recommended I suppose for Metro-ish areas but the fact that I've yet to lose signal anywhere I've been (my job sends me traveling all around US), I don't think you'll have too much issues with it.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 22, 2020

I recently upgraded my phone at T-Mobie to Samsung galaxy S20. Some days passed and I noticed the sun on my phone and it led me to gently rub my finger on the screen and I felt a superficial scratch. I thought that it was just a reflection but I could feel it but not see it. I called T-Mobile to find out what to do. I was initially advised to contact Samsung to get a replacement since it was a brand new $1000 phone!

Samsung could not have cared less! They first told me to go to some repair place (UbreakIfix). They told me they would not be able to get me in for about 2 weeks. I called Samsung back to share information. I was told the best they could do is for me to mail in my phone and I would get it back in 2-4 weeks. What is that?? That is your best?? I called T-Mobile back for advice and spoke to a lovely person named Carmela out of St Louis office. She and her supervisor helped me very graciously and I will be receiving a new phone by mail with return slip to return my defective phone. So thank you a million times to Carmela and T-Mobie for doing Samsung's job and providing OUTSTANDING service! Shame on you, Samsung!

Original review: April 4, 2020

I actually feel good about the cell phone provider because of making our lives a bit simple and also making the world like a small global village where we can communicate with anyone despite how far he/she is. I'm also able to know what is happening in other continents.. I also appreciate because of the prices are not too high for me even though we consumers we don't lack complains but all I can say about prices is that the services are worth those prices. Generally these providers does very good task because they are making my life simple in that, I don't have to send mails when I need to communicate with someone who is a bit far from me, the cell phone providers have enabled fast services which are very important and also the cell phones themselves are portable and reliable. I feel very good about the cell phone providers.

Original review: March 31, 2020

I've been with T-Mobile for 4 years now and must say with their 24 months plans to pay off a cellphone or having the option to pay it in full right then and there. To just only having to pay for the services and activation fee and yeah cannot forget their cool accessories that you can also buy upfront as well by paying in full or paying the taxes in store and paying small monthly payments also for 24 months. Just shows that Tmobile is a reasonable carrier to be with at the moment. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, when Sprint merges with tmobile as the prices will change and perhaps increase indefinitely. If that does happen, I will no longer be part of Tmobile and probably would have to improvise on another reasonable carrier or better yet go to Boost Mobile that I have never even been with since they came out. But after this COVID-19 pandemic we shall see.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I am caught them in an act of committing Fraud. They attempted to deny any wrong doing and would not show the agreement to me in writing just over the phone. When I told them to cancel the transaction they then use a delay tactic. It now going on three weeks. Since I told them to cancel the transaction. They sent the phone the next day anyway. I called to get a return label in which they stated they would mail me one. Waiting 5 days, no label. I called again, Requested was mail for them to email me one. I wanted for them to do that in which they finally did. Then said my account was activated and that I needed to go to a T-Mobile store to show them my ID and then they could cancel my account and provide a full refund.

I went to the T-Mobile store twice today. They didn't know what customer service was even talking about. I asked would they call and they did. Was on hold 45 minutes, gave them my account number each time disconnecting our call. Did this 3 times before I got somebody who would communicate. Now they saying they will put in the notes on my account that they must verify my license ID and then they will cancel and refund my money back to me. It is amazing you can order a phone, have it delivered without any identification but to cancel you have to go through an act of congress. This is by far the worst runaround I have ever dealt with. EVER! I will not ever consider T-Mobile for any future service. PERIOD!!!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

In August 2020 I noticed that there may have been a security breach on my internet service due to sudden dropped calls, restricted access to certain Gov. Sites and extremely long load times. So naturally I called T-Mobile to inquire about my concerns. Instead of helping me to gain some sense of security they in turned decided to place extreme fraud blacklist and security measures on my device which caused a ripple effect of hardship.

Laid off due to Covid. It began when I wasn't able to access no Gov. Websites in order to receive paycheck protection assistance. Websites began to deny me access to forms, pages and live customer support. I contacted Tmobile of this and pleaded with them to remove all the security measures placed on my device. But to them I guess I was just a hacker trying to bypass my own personal device. Instead of releasing me from this measure they decided to keep the security features on my phone but hide them from my view.

Unknowingly I began to try and gain my life back by continuing to access these sites seeking assistance. Unfortunately the blacklist or security measures they have chosen for my phone made all not wanting to do business with me regardless of the personal information I gave. I checked my ip address to discover that my phone has been tampered with by tmobile. Consequently I was not able to access no government website and began to fail in life, my business calls were hijacked, good took my ad down and my domain was flagged.

Ultimately I lost everything, my home, my life, my family, my vehicle, and my business. Tmobile then solicited me to acquire another device from them. I paid $157 for an iPhone and when it arrived it was opened. I became very alarmed and sent the phone back immediately. Now Believing I'm under some sort of investigation. It's nothing I can do but fall to homelessness.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

I've been a Sprint consumer for a few months and everything been great. After the T-Mobile and Sprint merger I was told to go to a T-Mobile store and get a T-Mobile sim card for a better experience. Immediately after getting the sim card my phone stopped a connection. They then swapped me back to a Sprint sim card and it still didn't work. After swapping sim cards 6 more times and 30 hours cumulatively in phone support I quickly learned that their customer service consists of randomly hanging up because they don't know how to help and transferring you constantly so you have to reexplain your issue each time.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

I had purchased wifi and was told it would work in my area. It would not. Couldn't get no connection. I eventually cancelled my wifi with them and was told I did not have to pay anything. Next thing I know I am receiving a collection notice for 50.00 amount for something I never used. Also never got any letter from them just this collector notice. Way to go T Mobile for no service and trying to screw up someone's credit. Also kept asking for a supervisor that the rep kept asking me why do you need to talk to a supervisor. I never got to talk to a supervisor. Do they even have one. Guess not.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

We went to the T-mobile store on Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell to merge our plans. We were coming from two providers besides T-mobile, but the guys in the store were great at providing an affordable option at a great value. Anthony was patient and upfront about what to expect on our bill.

T-Mobile Company Information