Metro PCS

Metro PCS Reviews

3.8/5 (980 ratings)

About Metro PCS Reviews

Metro PCS Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I am with metro pcs and now T-MOBILE. I only gave 4 stars because metro is now owned bt T-MOBILE. I left T-MOBILE to go with Metro because T-MOBILE ripped me off. Right before I left T-MOBILE they said I owed them money and my bill was only around 100.00 or less a month and I had 3 lines and I still do. But T-MOBILE said I owed them over 1200.00 dollars. And tgey made me pay it for one month and they kept shutting me off because I refused to pay that kind of money. Especially since I did not owe them a dime. I had already paid my bill for the month. Plus you are not allowed to have contracts by law anymore. But t-mobile still does.

Plus now ever since metro got bought out by t-mobile, Metro went downhill. With losing calls and about 2 and a half months ago, I had a very important phone call at I:30 in the morning for court on zoom over the phone. Well we had just paid our bill and we did not have any reason to think our phones were not working. So we tried to get onto zoom for court and I couldn't. So had my husband try to call and his phone didn't work either. Now I am freaking out because this court hearing was absolutely a must phone call because it was a hearing for us not to get evicted from our home for 7 year and a half years. That we were still paying rent every month with covid-19 going on.

It was a very important phone call. Well neither phone worked. So because of the phones not working. We did get on, but we could not hear them and they couldn't hear us. Because of the phones not working. We lost the motion. So now the landlord can have us evicted. We lost everything because of the phones not working. Then I ran to my daughter's house which was about 1 mile away. Well I drove. To try to get the judge back on the phone. Well it was too late. That's when I found out that metro wasn't working at all. Because my daughter's phone was not working either and she also has metro.

Well we found out that metro closed down a whole zip code early that morning. And they never told anyone at all. They shut down my zip code 33411 and it was off from like 2:00am until 11:00pm that night. So metro didn't work for over 22 hours and they shut it down on purpose to do something but never even told anyone they were going to shut us down for a whole day. So because of them shutting down I am still going to court. And now we are totally broke. And can not pay another 1500.00 dollars that is due tomorrow. Before noon. Or we have 24 hours to get out. So no I wouldn't tell anyone to go with metro anymore because of t-mobile. Even though my bill for 3 lines is only 90.00 a month which is good. That's the only reason why we are still with them.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

Metro is a good mobile phone company. I have had less problems with them compared to other mobile phone plans. A little expensive but worth it. Their products are great, durable, easy to use. You get instructions in your phone box. They have their own website for bill paying, music and even one to let you know about all the great deals and promos.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

I have a big problem with MetroPCS, I keep getting dropped calls on my Wi-Fi, I've called MetroPCS about the program a half dozen times, they haven't done anything to help me, they said they were going to switch cell towers, they told me tech support was supposed to email me, they never did, they say I'm sorry a lot, but they don't do anything to fix the problem, I still have a problem with dropped calls, this has been going on for over 6 months, and they haven't done nothing to solve the problem, I used to think that MetroPCS was a decent company, I've been with them for 3 years, but now I'm on the verge of changing my mind, as well as maybe looking for a new cell phone carrier.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

The wireless coverage with Metro PCS is excellent. Better than ATT in my area, and the cost is less than half per month. The reason I did not give five stars is that they do not offer a discounted price to continuing customers on their new phones. Most of the phones they offer are poor quality, and the phones that are of high quality, continuing customers must pay full price for, or buy them on discount someplace else and bring in to connect.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

I'm a customer at MetroPCS. Mostly go in and visit your location in Milford Ohio. Mike has always been the one to help me. And I just want to say I recently visited around February 6th and Mike has once again given me excellent customer service. She has always helped me and gone above and beyond taking care of my needs as a customer not so much maybe the cell phone service. However the customer service that Mike provides definitely keeps me coming back. A lot of times people received negative feedback. I think it is important to make sure excellent customer service is acknowledged and appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

I would of given 0 stars if possible. I have been a customer for over 3yrs, I started out there because the prices & service were decent for 2 lines. Well as time goes by I added 2 more lines on my account for a total of 4. But I begin to notice that my phone was dropping calls & running slow, I asked the other 3 people on my account how their service was, they all have the same issues I do. I called into customer support and the guy tells me he is sending a signal to my phone I need to shut it down and back on. When we hang up it will in some way reboot/update my phone. I go through the process and all it did was make Metro PCS my home screen!!

Now during this time I was looking to just upgrade my phone but here have NEVER ONCE IN 3 YRS gotten an upgrade offer! About a week after this failed reboot I FINALLY got an upgrade offer, I went in to claim not 1 but 2 phones and here I'm told they can't honor it. I would need to go to a corporate location which the closest one is like a 2-3hr drive from me!! Again I call customer support, I am told to go to a certain location not far from me and they would honor it. So I go there tell the guy behind counter about the entire matter, he tells me he can help me with it. I'm thanking god at this point, he gets phones out and then proceeds to tell me that I will be charged $259.99 each phone plus taxes!!! I was furious..That was full price! I said no and showed him the offer then he said "oh' no I thought you was talking about the new price sheet we just got faxed yesterday morning." And come to find out on the price sheet they were listed as $199.99 Not $259.99!!!

So I walked out having a few foul words to say about the whole ordeal! I felt like I was being scammed. That's how they treat loyal, consistent customers!! I don't care if it is a franchise, if the company sends an offer ALL METRO'S should HAVE TO COMPLY!! And now raising prices on insurance and goin in to pay your bill, come on that is so messed up that you are charged for paying your bill, no matter how it's paid. I am looking into switching providers, Hopefully they will start to acknowledge and show some type of respect to their customers now that Sprint joined up with Metro & Tmobile. We will see I guess, but by asking someone who still goes through them.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

-5 Stars. The "Corporate Office", if that's what they call it, on Van Buren in Riverside, is more like the "Incompetent Office?" Marcel, Marciel, Maceo, whatever at this location is thicker than wood and an extremely unprofessional liar. Anytime a so-called merchant accuses two, not one, customers of lieing to save face is someone I NEVER wish to do business with, especially in my profession. His behavior was totally condescending and from the streets and I will need to investigate his discourteous behavior further. He stoops too low for my intelligence. You will lose customers with this bait and switch practice, I guarantee it. It is apparent that desperation is a factor. HONESTY, like it or not, is ALWAYS the best policy!! Unfortunately, bad news travels faster than good news and this location and employee are all bad news!!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I am a long time Metro Pcs customer, I have 3 lines and wanted to add another line, I went to the store and when I wanted to pay the attendant told me that their credit card machine was not working, so I had to pay with cash, for the additional line, gave him 40 dollars and the next day I was charged another 30 dollars, when I called customer service (If you can call them that) the person on the other line told me that the 40 dollars was not in the system (clearly the attendant pocketed the money) and also, that I should go back to the store because she is all the way in Africa and she can't go for me.... I can not describe how rude and unhelpful they are, like I read on another comment, if you want to keep your sanity, stay the hell away from Metro pcs.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I love the camera on this phone. It's the memory. But when it comes to connection or data the worst. Had nothing but issues for over 7 months with two local two lines and everything. I really wish Metro could show that they cared about their customers because before this I would have said they was one of the best services out here. But after the way I've been treated I got to say

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I genuinely feel sorry for TMobile for now having to deal with the infectious cancer that is Metro Pcs. Service drops every hour or so, internet throttling, interruptions, and I keep having to restart my phone to reactivate the service.. If you value your sanity and time.. STAY AWAY FROM METRO PCS.

Metro PCS Company Information