Metro PCS

Metro PCS Reviews

1.3/5 (58 ratings)

About Metro PCS Reviews

Metro PCS Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

Metro PCS is not a good provider. I bought a phone Samsung A53 5G on September 2022 and today's date is 11-20-22. My phone is defective. They are giving me a refurbished phone. NOT A NEW ONE. That is not a good phone provider.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2022

I lived in Dallas Fort Worth most of my life. Coming to Houston I have experience being hacked or SIM swiped. I keep purchasing phones. Now the stores do not honor the Metro promise. It entails you having the option of refund or exchange. They will never tell you and if Metro corporate does there is no accountability if they say no is no. So why promise? Any ways I called them to pay one month being as I lost my job due greatly because I kept having to wait to buy a phone and my job is about communicating so I was left looking like an idiot in a professional setting. I say this not lightly Metro PCS. You are not honoring your word so do not promise customers anything.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Does not have customer service agents that are capable with dealing with tech issues. Transferred to an eSIM card, and survived 5 days without data or ability to call anyone. They couldn't figure out how to solve this so I ended up with a physical sim anyways. Also Google One benefit is only for Android users which was not specified when I purchased it, so definitely felt cheated.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

This is the worst company I have ever... and I mean ever went through. I normally don't do reviews even if it's bad but these ppl are a different breed. I've been with them since 2018 and it's almost 2023. The hotspot is trash. Mine hasn't worked for 5 months.. 5 months. I call them all the time. They do the same steps and fix nothing. Purchased a phone through them and they said I can't use another carrier for 6 months. I said well it hasn't worked for 5 months. They still did nothing and I am going through the same issue till this day. I asked about compensation and still nothing... Never seen a company that doesn't help their customers when they've been treated this way.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

Don't buy a phone from Metro PCS. They signed me up with smart pay scam. No answer. The only payment option is to let them take small payments and charge 30% interest or pay full amount. Wow Metro. You will be losing another customer

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

I have been a customer for more than two years. First customer service is absolutely horrible. They lie every time I call. Went through Hurricane Ian on September 28-29 2022 and ever since it has been a nightmare. Now November 7 and service is worse than ever. Called CS at least 10x and CS keeps giving me the runaround. "We will reset your service," is what I am told. Total **!!! Can barely make calls or texts and they keep telling me the same ** every time I call. No compensation for the aggravation of no phone, data or texts. Talked to the rudest "Supervisor" ever and her answer was find another company. Again **!!! What a way to lose customers. After my month is up on the 16th I am going to another company. Screw Metro!!!!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

Sold me a phone that quit working after a week. Had me driving all over town to different offices to get a replacement. Said they would order a new phone for me and would text me when it arrived. Two weeks later I am still waiting. Have been without a working phone for over a month now. Guess I am out the 176.00 they charged me. That is a lot of money for an old lady trying to survive on Social Security. They really stink.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

Worst company Ever! Purchased full-price iPhone from Metro store. Refund policy states refunds issued within 7-10 days of purchase. Tried to get different iPhone and told not available. Requested and denied refund after 7 days. Told b/c only new activations got refunded within period, not current customers. Wrote Corporate in TX letter of complaint. Never got an answer. Bank-issued refund from dispute, and then Metro cut off service for three phones. Had to end dispute to get service and be able to keep phone number. However, will get a new carrier ASAP. Do Not Purchase Phone from Metro. Been with Metro since 2014.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

I've had Metro since they basically moved to PA. Then switched to another company but found Metro the most affordable and they are. The biggest downside to coming back to Metro was when I found out T-Mobile bought them out. I've had T-Mobile before and that is by far the worst phone company anyone could be a part of. And now I'm experiencing everything that I went through at T-Mobile with Metro now. Service is absolutely awful. I can't tell you how many I restart my phone each day because it loses LTE data/signal. I've never had an issue with Metro until T-Mobile stepped in. Simple as that.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2022

My Metro revel phone would only display for 2 seconds. I went to the Metro store and after 2 hours she could not fix it. I use this phone for work. I bought a new phone as an upgrade. I got home and got the old phone working. I called customer service and they said return it to the store. I drove back to the store and they stated no returns on upgrades. I am a stage 4 cancer patient and need this phone for emergency. Metro stole my money and wasted my gas because their agent could not fix it. When I get enough money I'll go to another company. Waste of time and money. Stay away.

Metro PCS Company Information