Metro PCS Reviews

Metro PCS
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.37/5

Metro PCS Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

Original review: March 22, 2020

I don't have words to describe it. The service is excellent. ** is loyal honest and very professional Assistant Manager. I have been with them more than 2 years. But I made lil mistake switching to Sprint which I regretted and cancel it right away within 10 days. Now I am back to Metro and will never leave this company. The service is excellent.. Satellite works perfect. If you need an honest advice and truthfully go in Henderson office at 1016 W Sunset Rd Henderon Nv 89014. They are so kind and they will not gonna charge you any hiding fee. No taxes everything is more than perfect.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I feel that Metro PCS is a phone company for someone who don't have no money or a lot of it. I should say is budget but at the same time is no. Not a lot too. It is very straightforward. My problem is is that with these prepaid companies it's like you're treated like a stepchild is like 80% of the time a message goes through or you have a little faulty here there. Maybe that's because of the price or whatnot so in a way I feel like a stepchild in an old Cadillac. When it comes to my plan sturdy secure. Just a little outdated up.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

For someone new to the phone provider, the process to get a line is daunting. There is not much online aside from the plans and a list of phones that the stores could potentially carry. One is told to go into the store for this. The problem is the stores are usually located in questionable neighborhoods. I myself drove 40 minutes to one and spend about 2 hours porting over my phone number and phone and adding a new line for my kid. He was able to get a free phone with a value of $200. But the next day my MetroPCS app showed that I owed more than the promotional price I was shown in store.

I had to call the customer service, and although it did take them another hour to fix this, they were very pleasant to work with. I have an unlimited plan in terms of phone calls and text and internet and a hot spot allowance of 15GB with free Amazon prime for three lines for $120 per month and so far the phone coverage for the service area has been great. Aside from minor speed bumps, I would recommend making the switch.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I have been a Metro PCS customer for about six years and havent had any issues with service or billing. The Metro phone app is simple and easy to use. The only issue I just had was that I wanted to change my plan to a 60.00 plan but couldnt find what I needed on the app so I called customer service and had to call 2 times because of an issue with Amazon Prime. Then I found out I was charged for both calls, $3.50 each call I guess since it was 7.00 total. So now I'm going to change phone co's since I dont think I should be charged to get help over the phone. I would have done it thru the app but what I needed wasnt on it so I had no choice but to call. I like helping underdog co's and also so there's less of a monopoly since these co's are getting so big. Anyways will be leaving to another co over that.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Almost 2 years ago in 2017, I purchased the Galaxy 9 cell phone from Metro PCS in Oakwood Plaza, Hollywood. I met with Emma, a friendly, caring and knowledgeable sales lady who was happy to help me make decisions on what I wanted and needed. A few days ago, I ran into her at Oakwood Metro PCS and she remembered me. She was just as happy and helpful as she was then! I was fortunate to have help from Elaine, who ordered a tempered glass cover for my phone and called me when it came in. These ladies are terrific customer service employees at Metro PCS. Emma and Elaine are an asset to the company for their outstanding customer service relations!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Metro PCS claim I haven’t paid my bill in two months so they deactivated my phone. STILL, I have proof of payments. Plus I’m dealing with working in a pandemic trying to pay bills and trying to keep my family and myself from catching this virus. I work in the healthcare field as an essential worker, I NEED MY PHONE... This is why METRO PCS can go STRAIGHT to HELL... WORST PHONE SERVICE and COMPANY EVER. SHOULD HAVE learn before from being an ex-customer of SPRINT. These are the absolutely the worst company ever... period.

Original review: July 27, 2020

Good day: I'm a 67 years old Hispanic nurse, to report a bad experience in the MyMetro store located at 1014 N 24 st, Phoenix AZ 85008. I'm a generous client who gives tip for taking care of me and ** recognize me and took care of me, there was another worker with her that was all the time looking at her cellular, small office, with no customers. Only one person to do a payment during my stay. ** recommend me to have a Samsung and I gave her a tip of $10 dollars which she took it without any thanks to me. She help me to set the cellular and I paid cash. $120.00. She told me if any questions to call her.

When I arrived home I had problems with the new cellular and called her 10 times and no answer, sometimes I heard a cox message box asking for a code, at the 10th time her assistant told me that ** wasn't there. I drove to the Metro office and as entered. ** and her assistant were playing cards with no masks and not the 6 feet distance from each other. I wasn't happy with all this situation and I want my money back which she refused stating she makes the decision because she is the manager. Due that I forgot my yahoo password she changed to my phone number, action that I felt uneasy and (using face mask) make me approach to have a view what she was doing and seeing, ** reacted hysterically that I supposed to be distant 6 ft and so on.

I went to the Thomas rd store and explain my situation with the employee who spoke to her manager but explain the situation in different order of events, the store manager called ** and after speaking with her she told me that ** denied it and the manager added to make me feel bad "** is in the hospital having kidney dialysis."

Finally I went to the HQ to complain about my bad experience and the horrible cellular I received I spoke with the manager Dominick who told me that he can not help me and that I have to solve the problem with **. My last stop was in the store at Indian Road to prove that new cell can not sent pictures and the mymetro employee verify it that cell has a problem. I changed providers and not planning to have mymetro anymore. Why this company hired 2 people to run an empty store and being paying for playing cards and looking into their in working hours? Lost $120 plus tip $10= $130 plus having a horrible and embarrassing moments.

Original review: July 27, 2020

In the last 2 weeks I have been without phone service a total of 4 days. When I say without service I mean completely. No talk, text or data. No explanation as to why. No credit on my bill. No apology. When I did try to call in to find out what was going on I couldn't get through to anyone. It just said they were busy and hung up on me. Now tonight I can't send any text messages. I'm sitting in the same spot I have sat for the last 2 years, and my service was fine. So it's not that I'm out of their coverage area.

I have been with them for over 2 years now. Still have the same phone I got when I signed up. On my account it says I have a upgrade. So I called to see what my discount was. They said it's zero. Whatever the phone cost is online or in store is what I will pay for a new phone, but if I wanted to do the upgrade I would have to pay a upgrade fee. Gee why would I do that when I'm not even getting a discount on a phone. Just will go buy it outright. Plus I would have to pay a 15 dollar activation fee. On my line that is already active. Doesn't make any sense does it. Metro my T Mobile needs to get someone in their corporate offices that know what they are doing. I've been a loyal customer but you wouldn't know it by the way they treat me. Extremely disappointed in Metro service anymore. After 2 and a half years of service I'm going to go back to Cricket. We had better coverage anyways. Everything I have said is 100% true.

Original review: July 13, 2020

Only give 1 star bc have to for review but they don’t deserve a star! The sales person has been signed so much person for the last two years. I suggested location in Kennesaw. Here shortly that their insurance policy changed and said it was very beneficial to keep insurance on the phone. There’s boyfriend thing happened even exclamation needed. They would give me a new phone in the store. Well it’s nothing like that. I Consider this to be insurance fraud and a cheap shelf tactic for the person increase the sale price. Scamming their customers and this Country!

Original review: July 12, 2020

We switched from Cricket to Metro PCS 2 months ago. Out of 8 weeks we spent 7 weeks waiting for net response. IT IS RIDICULOUSLY SLOOOOOW. It was a mistake. If you are with a different provider please stay there. Metro pcs is a threat to your safety. When you need it most it lets you down. Same with phone calls. 80% never connect.

Metro PCS Company Information