Metro PCS

• 2%
  • 4%
  • 82%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

Reviewed June 2, 2024

I would like to share my experience at the Metro PC Store in West Palm Beach FL on 45th and Military. I had just lost my phone 3 days ago and I was so scared of the hands it might fall into. Being a little tight on funds I wasn't sure if I could purchase another. But the salesman Sabbir was so welcoming and respectful of my situation, he spoke with Tanvir, his manager and they helped achieve what I could afford without hesitation or biased. I really appreciated Sabbir and his warm and patient attention!! He also helped with shutting my stolen phone off. Which was the most settling feeling I've had in 3 days!! I give 10 STARS to this location and the people who represent!!!

Staff

Reviewed May 20, 2024

Just coming out here to congratulate Metro Pcs for having a very good employee working for them. His name is “Kevin **”.. he totally helped me out yesterday as I had already decided to change companies being a loyal customer for years, since my last visit another sales rep had totally mess up on my plans and I was mad for the service on my new line. This gentleman was so grateful and we need more sales rep like him for taking his time in explaining and helping me with my service in general♥️… still sticking with Metro Pcs for more years! Thanks again Kevin.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Feb. 16, 2024

The mobile purchasing experience can be very confusing. Not in my experience at MetroPCS. Last Thursday I went to MetroPCS located at 6315 N May Ave in Oklahoma City. My representative was **. I was just looking into possible service because I was unhappy with my current phone and service. I ended up getting new phone and service! He was so helpful and showed me how to get the best service and phone for my current needs. He in detail explained what to expect with payments made the day of purchase and how billing will go in the future. I am so happy with my phone and the service is TOP NOTCH! Highly recommend this service, and especially this representative and store, they are amazing!!!

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2024

I had tried to have my phone replaced thru Assurant the insurance that deals with Metro and after 3 weeks of going back and forth I still couldn't get my phone sent to me. I had called Metro on 4 different occasions for the same thing and it still wasn't solving my problem. I had talked to Assurant several times and was having issues sending in my ID to verify who I was. 3 plus weeks without a phone. Went into Metro near my house and Ramiro got on it, found out the problem between Metro and Assurant that they seemed not to be able to solve and solved it for me. I will forever be grateful for this young man who took the time to help me. Now my phone is on the way and I can communicate with my mom who happens to be going thru chemo and that was the MAIN REASON I NEEDED MY PHONE....THANKS RAMIRO FOR YOUR FRIENDLY SERVICE AND PATIENCE TO FIGURE OUT MY PROBLEM.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2023

I've been with them for probably 5-6 yrs now and in different parts of Minnesota and I can say this out of any service provider, Cricket At&t or branch of Metro PCs for that matter the Mankato shop has the best staff. These guys are awesome! Always good vibes in there. They never try to like sell me stuff that I don't need. They never make me feel stupid about asking questions and they are always fast and polite so I will be with Metro PCs forever because of the people that they have working for them.

Reviewed June 15, 2024

Metro has a promotion that they offer a Samsung A35 with activation of a new account, but when you request one not only do you not get it, but they give you multiple excuses as to why. These include I would have to sign up for a higher plan which I would have. Since I switched from T-mobile it's not available to me. Also, I was told it would be $400 to get the phone. They constantly lied to me and I want everyone to know.

Reviewed June 14, 2024

I will NEVER get Metro PCS again! Nothing works right and you can't get a signal no matter what you do or where you are! Enough said unless I start swearing. I can't stand metro pcs and will never use their sorry assessment again!

Reviewed June 12, 2024

I purchased, internet service on August 31st, 2023 for my apartment in Chicago. At the time of purchase, I provided my Chicago address as the location for internet service and that is where I'd been receiving service up until the night of June 8th, 2024. The following morning (June 9th, 2024) I contacted Metro By T-Mobile Customer Service to report the issue at which time I was told by the rep that my internet service had been transferred to my previously listed home address in Indiana when that was not the address provided for internet service on the date of purchase of service (my apartment in Chicago, not my home previous address in Indiana).

On the same date of the initial report of my failed internet service, I was provided a ticket number # (**) and told that the issue would be rectified within 24-48 hours. It's now June 12th, (more than 72 hours has passed) a second ticket number # (**) and still no service for which I prepaid, 2 more calls to customer service, spoke to a second supervisor and no talks of reimbursement compensation or credit to my account for services I did not receive all while I still don't have the service I prepaid for. I never requested internet service for my home in Indiana.

Now, I'm without services I've paid for due to internal errors committed by Metro By T-Mobile when its reps failed to enter the correct address of service and forwarded those same service to my previous home address. I've canceled my internet service as of today and plan to post this review on every platform that I am able to. If you yourself have experienced poor services or suffered financial damages due to any services failures brought on by the actions or inaction of Metro By T-Mobile and its staff, employees, reps, associates and affiliates then, I urge you to reach out to file your complaints with The Better Business Bureau, the District Attorneys Office of your county and the Attorney Generals Office of your state. Fight Corporate Corruption!

Customer Service

Reviewed June 9, 2024

Went to go sign up for the MetroFlex plan in order to get new phones for me and my family and they told us that we had to wait a year to get the new phone. All after we called and was told otherwise.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 9, 2024

Really disappointed in Metro PCS. They just lost a 12 year customers. There has been times when my services was off. Last week was the worst where the data on my phone was shut off. The plan is supposed to have unlimited internet. The local store couldn't help. They just took out the sim card and did a restart. I was told to call the company. 5 calls later and being put on hold every call. Problem still is not fixed. Such of waste of time. I am going to switch.

Metro PCS Company Information