Metro PCS Reviews

Metro PCS
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.54/5

Metro PCS Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

I'm a customer at MetroPCS. Mostly go in and visit your location in Milford Ohio. Mike has always been the one to help me. And I just want to say I recently visited around February 6th and Mike has once again given me excellent customer service. She has always helped me and gone above and beyond taking care of my needs as a customer not so much maybe the cell phone service. However the customer service that Mike provides definitely keeps me coming back. A lot of times people received negative feedback. I think it is important to make sure excellent customer service is acknowledged and appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

I just changed to Metro by T-Mobile and I'm loving the phone so far and the service but I just wanted to give the praise to the worker that helped us with everything we needed. She went over and Beyond to make sure we were happy and we were walking away with everything we needed. The worker Karina on Northwest Expressway in Oklahoma City should get the highest praise because she truly cares about her customer's happiness and knows all the answers to any of your questions.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Today is August 3rd, and I had the pleasure of being in Metro PCS in Plano Texas on Parker Road at Avenue K. Like most reviews customer service was always the problem for me. But let's talk about today August 3rd 2020. I had the most unspeakable exceptional customer service from Ricardo and Angela the store manager!! Very attentive. Very suggestive about the phones, the both of them were very apologetic because I had to wait 10 minutes for the phone to be program which wasn't a problem for me because like I said I truly enjoyed the service from both of them.

Angela was back and forth with a customer assisting them as well as assisting Ricardo making sure I was taken care of. It was a pleasure speaking with him until everything was cashed out. Thank you both but for the exceptional customer service you made my day because again as I had stated I was very tired just driving from from Austin Texas.

Glenda M.

Original review: April 8, 2020

I have been with Metro PCS for many years. I've had no real problem during that time that was not addressed. The rates are not bad. There is payment offices throughout and are pretty easy to get to thru out Staten Island, New York city. They have upgrades a few times a year, that's when you can get a new phone for free if you want. The prices are not too bad when you do wish to buy a phone. They also an assortment of stuff for the phone for not too bad a price.

Original review: March 22, 2020

I don't have words to describe it. The service is excellent. ** is loyal honest and very professional Assistant Manager. I have been with them more than 2 years. But I made lil mistake switching to Sprint which I regretted and cancel it right away within 10 days. Now I am back to Metro and will never leave this company. The service is excellent.. Satellite works perfect. If you need an honest advice and truthfully go in Henderson office at 1016 W Sunset Rd Henderon Nv 89014. They are so kind and they will not gonna charge you any hiding fee. No taxes everything is more than perfect.

Original review: March 1, 2021

If T-Mobile owns them they can't be any better than Metro. I had always believed T-Mobile to be a reputable company but after my experiences with Metro I believe I was wrong. Metro was nothing but a bunch of thieves and liars. They have absolutely no customer service and they love to attack on charges on your monthly bill that you didn't approve of.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Metro PCS, is a joke drop calls, no service oh and if there's a natural disasters forget about them they don't care about your issues, they want to get paid but the service they provide is garbage, to say the least. And MetroPCS, if you are going to take your customer service department to the Philippines, or overseas somewhere make sure that they can say another word other then repeating "I'm so sorry" like my issues will be resolved by just saying that. And at the end they don't get nothing resolve and if you tried to let them know in a calm and respectful way that you are not happy with the outcome, they just hang up on you they don't want to hear it, I will definitely be taking my business somewhere else and metro pcs you probably don't give a hoot but you have lost my business and I will tell everyone I know how poorly you run your company.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Metro gets an A+ for screwing customers out of hard earned money. I had 2 accounts with Metro, one was my iPhone and the other was the Alcatel hotspot. I bought both in December, and last week got approved for a line with T-Mobile for 0 down and new iPhone 12. I ported my iPhone # over to T-Mobile but wanted to keep the hotspot as I travel a lot for work. Keep in mind, the iPhone SE I had with Metro was paid for in full, no discount or promo. The full $399+ Tax. I had also paid my bill for the hotspot the day before I went with T-Mobile. After switching the phone service, I went home and tried to connect to my hotspot which was provided by Metro (and paid for the day before). Nobody at the Metro store advised me, but I found out the hard way, I can’t just have a hotspot account. So basically I was out the $50 I just paid for that bill. So there’s one way Metro screwed me.

The second way they screwed me, is that I have an iPhone SE that I wish to sell, yet it won’t work on any other carrier other than Metro. I tried calling and going into a corporate store, and come to find out, another surprise, because nobody told me this in advance, that I had to keep that SE active for 6 months before it could be unlocked. So a month and a half ago I paid $399 for this thing and it still isn’t even mine. It is still in the clutches of Metro by T-Mobile. Thanks guys, now I know why I’ve never used you in the past and why I will never use Metro again!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

Phone help is useless. Said it was my phone and to have it looked at at the store. I did and was told it was my phone which was only about a yr old. I bought a new phone but same problem, no coverage very unreliable. Would not refund return on phone. Did give partial refund for 1 month of the 2 months of bad service. Switched to 10KB from unlimited data improved service for a while! But barely. Ripping off customers, losing customers, getting rich, who cares, right? Corporate greed. T Mobile SUCKS.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

All works great for me! Wonderful service. Clear calls. My phone has all the needed bands to get good service. I did notice in the apn settings what use to be 16 is now 260 with a new sim card. Love the clear calls and good service all around town. Better than my AT and T service.

Metro PCS Company Information