Metro PCS

• 2%
  • 4%
  • 84%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

Reviewed July 8, 2024

Ordered a Galaxy A9 tablet that the promotion was going for a month ago. Instead of giving my money back, they decided to send me something else. Returned it back to them. Got on the phone today and they refuse to sell it to me. Been with Metro pcs since 2014. Never would anyone get a recommendation from me! Still haven't got my refund. It's been a month.

Reviewed July 7, 2024

Shout out to Titan at the Statesville, NC office! My partner and I had a major phone line issue - someone unauthorized changed the account ownership. Titan provided exceptional customer service and resolved the situation immediately. We're back up and running thanks to their professionalism and efficiency. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed July 4, 2024

I have been with Metro PCS since 2008 and having 3 to 4 lines the whole time. Now keep in mind it hasn't all been bad but the last 2 months have been the worst all around service I have ever received. I will be looking for another company. There is no coming back from this level of disrespect. METRO PCS you should be ashamed.

Reviewed July 2, 2024

Metro by T-Mobile is T-mobile, it is a crappy company with shady service, customer service agents are liars and tricksters, I would not recommend this company to anyone. The agent on the phone lied to me and said he was going to help me change a sim card to a new phone for free then I got charged.

Reviewed July 1, 2024

No customer loyalty. I have been with Metro for only 7 years. however, only new customers seem to matter not keeping them around. Couldn't even give a review as they cancelled the call without letting me do the customer service. Great people on the phone but company not so much.

Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup

Reviewed June 30, 2024

Metro PCS activated the wrong phone and in order to fix it I was told I have to repay the activation fee to fix their error. I asked can I have my money back since I paid the bill and I was advised that I cannot get my money back because only the store can issue refunds and the store is saying that only customer service can issue a refund since they took the payment.

Scott

That's exactly what they did to me.

Contract & Terms

Reviewed June 30, 2024

Metro are lies and scammers. The company should be reviewed by the court just like RG&E. They are a no contract company And still hold contracts against people who pay their phones out right without a balance. Service is terrible. I will ever go back to this company nor recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed June 29, 2024

They will overcharge you even after you're already paid up for the month today, will say you have a $0 balance and then two days after you pay your balance all sudden you have another $35 balance. They're nothing but thieves.

Reviewed June 28, 2024

Late last year I've had problems paying my bill through the My Metro app and over the phone. I've set-up auto pay and I still end up paying my bill at the store, plus the convenience fee using the same card that would "decline" through the app or with rep. I would discontinue their service but can't afford to switch.

Reviewed June 28, 2024

My experience was good at first then it started to go down hill. I have switched my service back to Straight Talk. I had got the Internet. Got home. It only worked until the next day and I had paid my phone bill but now my service doesn't work. I will not do business with them again...but thanks anyway.

Reviewed June 27, 2024

The worse customer service out there. They will absolutely try to rip you off in any possible way they can. The most recent rip off experience is their 26+ dollars bogus fees just to switch your phone. That's right. They will charge you extra if you want to move your sim card from one phone to another and there is no other way to get it done.

Scott

They said it was Free at the website but it does not work. Only technical error messages and they force you to Go to their store so they can charge you.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 27, 2024

Worst phone company ever. Apps close out. Can't hardly hear what the other person says on other end whether on speaker or not. Service is slow. Pay way more than promised. Not worth your time or money. If I could give a rating of -5 I would

Reviewed June 22, 2024

I've been with Metro for almost 10 yrs, buying my own used phones elsewhere for better phones and cheaper prices. Metro recently made a commercial stating how other companies give you a new phone to get you in and then later only care about new customers, so that made me think of the offer I was getting from Spectrum, to receive a free new iPhone plus a cheaper payment to come with them so I called Metro to see if they could give me an upgrade or lower my bill, and they wouldn't until I told them I was switching then then they try to match the amount of the spectrum company $48 mo., but no new phone. I told them I'm still switching and they wouldn't even let me get to the survey part because they didn't want to hear why they were losing another customer.

Don't do it just go to somewhere else, but if you already have them, tell them you're switching and at least get your fake unlimited plan reduced "costwise" but the service will still suck! They need to stop calling it unlimited if they "limit it after 35 gigs". I should have been switched. I always hear them offering $40 or $50 plans (new customers) while I was paying $60 for 10 years. They don't care about their current customers only about getting new customers, so forget them..

Staff

Reviewed June 21, 2024

Me and my family have been with Metro for over 20 years I would say, ever since I was a kid we were with metro. Never had much issues with them until now when I decided to add a line. The employee decided to add an extra line, I didn’t know I was paying for 5 when I should have been only been paying for 4. I paid like 2 months until I finally checked my account online. I wish I can get reimbursed or credits for another month for me overpaying for something I didn’t want. I went there today to fix it, issue was resolved to get the extra line off even tho I wanted two of them off but it’s whatever. The guy gave me two “free” tablets just started scanning them and handed them to me saying they were free but when I check my account I see it was added and I know they will try to charge me I am not going to pay for that. I’m returning these as I don’t need tablets.

It’s ridiculous that they are trying to add extra lines without people knowing. I have been looking at different locations and a lot of people had the same issues were employees just add an extra line without notifying the customer. So if you decide to go with metro make sure you are paying only for the lines you get and not extra. They were better without T-Mobile.

Reviewed June 19, 2024

You cannot reach a US based customer service rep on the phone. When I went to a store about an issue with my phone, the first thing the agent asked was how much I pay a month. I asked what that had to do with the phone issue. She stated "well, you obviously need more data." When I told her data had nothing to do with the issue, she literally called me a ** and told me to leave. I will never deal with this company again.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed June 18, 2024

I had switched to Metro by T-mobile a few months back and I placed an order for a Samsung Galaxy a15 5g and a Samsung Galaxy tab a9+, when I ordered them I was under the impression that they were new. Turns out they weren't and the A15 phone ended up having malware on it and and was messed up from the moment I received it and wanted to exchange it but they refused to do and wanted to return it and then wait to order a new one which would have left me without a working phone for a week or 2 and that wasn't an option so I ended just switching to another provider and just recycle the phone. The tablet worked fine and came in a completely sealed box so I didn't really think much of that until yesterday. I was looking through some things and found the box it came in and realized that the imei number was different than what it was on the tablet.

Metro by tmobile and tmobile are selling devices to people as if they're new and they aren't. Oh and they can do this and get away with it because they hide a little notice about it being a "Possibility" so deep and hidden in the terms of service you sign when you order that. Nobody really reads till after they sign at least not to the extent it would take to find it and the sales reps don't tell you anything about at all.

Verified purchase

Reviewed June 15, 2024

Misty did great and Amanda helped switch my apps over! Customer service was on point! I will definitely return! The prices are amazing and they accessorized my phone for me so I could leave protected.

Reviewed June 15, 2024

Metro has a promotion that they offer a Samsung A35 with activation of a new account, but when you request one not only do you not get it, but they give you multiple excuses as to why. These include I would have to sign up for a higher plan which I would have. Since I switched from T-mobile it's not available to me. Also, I was told it would be $400 to get the phone. They constantly lied to me and I want everyone to know.

Reviewed June 14, 2024

I will NEVER get Metro PCS again! Nothing works right and you can't get a signal no matter what you do or where you are! Enough said unless I start swearing. I can't stand metro pcs and will never use their sorry assessment again!

Reviewed June 12, 2024

I purchased, internet service on August 31st, 2023 for my apartment in Chicago. At the time of purchase, I provided my Chicago address as the location for internet service and that is where I'd been receiving service up until the night of June 8th, 2024. The following morning (June 9th, 2024) I contacted Metro By T-Mobile Customer Service to report the issue at which time I was told by the rep that my internet service had been transferred to my previously listed home address in Indiana when that was not the address provided for internet service on the date of purchase of service (my apartment in Chicago, not my home previous address in Indiana).

On the same date of the initial report of my failed internet service, I was provided a ticket number # (**) and told that the issue would be rectified within 24-48 hours. It's now June 12th, (more than 72 hours has passed) a second ticket number # (**) and still no service for which I prepaid, 2 more calls to customer service, spoke to a second supervisor and no talks of reimbursement compensation or credit to my account for services I did not receive all while I still don't have the service I prepaid for. I never requested internet service for my home in Indiana.

Now, I'm without services I've paid for due to internal errors committed by Metro By T-Mobile when its reps failed to enter the correct address of service and forwarded those same service to my previous home address. I've canceled my internet service as of today and plan to post this review on every platform that I am able to. If you yourself have experienced poor services or suffered financial damages due to any services failures brought on by the actions or inaction of Metro By T-Mobile and its staff, employees, reps, associates and affiliates then, I urge you to reach out to file your complaints with The Better Business Bureau, the District Attorneys Office of your county and the Attorney Generals Office of your state. Fight Corporate Corruption!

Reviewed June 9, 2024

Went to go sign up for the MetroFlex plan in order to get new phones for me and my family and they told us that we had to wait a year to get the new phone. All after we called and was told otherwise.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 9, 2024

Really disappointed in Metro PCS. They just lost a 12 year customers. There has been times when my services was off. Last week was the worst where the data on my phone was shut off. The plan is supposed to have unlimited internet. The local store couldn't help. They just took out the sim card and did a restart. I was told to call the company. 5 calls later and being put on hold every call. Problem still is not fixed. Such of waste of time. I am going to switch.

Reviewed June 8, 2024

Service starts out fine for a couple of days, then slow for 3 weeks, unlimited, I think not! Why do I have to pay for Wi-Fi from another Internet company just to make up for speed to study and work, very disappointing.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed June 6, 2024

Metro is a JOKE!! False advertisement, every store you go into the employees are rude as can be. When trying to get account number to transfer to a different company they kept me on the phone 20 minutes trying not to give me the information I needed to switch my account to different provider. They are absolutely awful and a joke of a company.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed June 4, 2024

PHONES are good so is the monthly cost. Know what you want BEFORE you get to the store. Salespeople are for SALES ONLY. DO NOT allow them to upsell you!!!! That is their job; not their fault. Just don't be a sucker. NO SERVICE PLANS!!!! Additional $10/mo. They outsource that to Assurant.. I just filed a claim due to a broken charging port. Got the phone new in May 2021....FREE with the new activation. RESULT: $120 deductible on the free phone that I have paid over $200 already on service plan charges. ACTION: Moving my provider to Cricket due to flat out FRAUD!!!! And misadvertising!

RobYn T

I know that's right! I ported over to Metro and got their free phone deal with new customer/service activation and my total comes out to like $120 in taxes on the phone before the activation fees even !!.. I was like , wait... I just went thru all that to find out the free phone isn't exactly free. She could have mentioned that little factor before going thru the entire process. Then to top it off she made up credentials herself for my account online in order to save time so I can't even access

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed June 3, 2024

So I don't have a problem with phone service. My issue arises with their home internet. I paid for service, prepaid for service, and I couldn't use it for 2 mths. At $110 for two months I'd unusable service I would expect a credit of more than $15 dollars. This company is like all others....all about making money at the expense of customer satisfaction.

Reviewed May 28, 2024

Awful service. Bought a brand new phone. Have had contact with Metro 4 times to try and put my number on the new phone. Just came to the Metro store and was told that apparently the one person that can resolve the issue is conveniently on Vacation! Fourth time. Issue not resolved.

Reviewed May 28, 2024

I've been a Metro customer for many years. It seems every few years something happens and they forget how to treat people and handle problems. My current issue is, I'm trying to bump my hotspot data, which I've done many times in past, but when I go to pay for bump the system says I made too many payments in past 24 hours. My last payment was on the May 20th. Their system is out of whack. Being that I can't make payments, they now claim my account is suspended. Even though I'm up to date otherwise. This is extremely frustrating. The company does not seem to want to help. They won't let me speak to customer service. I have to Robo pay and incur a extra service fee.

Reviewed May 27, 2024

Simply HORRIBLE! Brought a new phone from Samsung for my birthday and went to NJ from Philly and all of a sudden, no service. Spoke to 6 different people at customer service and none of them were in the US, AND ALL of them lied. The first one said the towers were down and would be back up after 8pm. The next 2 people said they would "change the towers" for me to connect, didn't work. The next said they were resetting the phone, LIES. The final one told me I had to go to a Metro store for them to troubleshoot. I get to the store and get told at 2 different stores "we don't troubleshoot phones, we will get in trouble". I was so fed up, I just walked out the metro store and I to raggedy Tmobile. Metro doesn't even bother to employ people who speak English to help you. On their lines or in their stores. Metro is the absolute worst!

Reviewed May 26, 2024

Metro piece of junk is what the service is. By far the worse I've ever experienced. Customers support is terrible. The service is even worse! The website has issues. At always say devices are out of stock.

Metro PCS Company Information