1.12/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 15, 2017

3603 CenturyLink Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I received a postcard in the mail advertising high speed internet, low (and set) monthly rate, etc. When the technician came out, I found that his order stated (what he would be installing) differed from what I had been told by the salesperson. Specifically, my internet would be slower and the cost would be higher. I work from home and am on the computer all day so this was of utmost importance, reason why I had asked to confirm with the technician before he started doing his work. Had I not asked, I would not have known that I was getting something different, at least not until starting to experience connectivity & billing issues.

Tech called (whoever they call) and was told that what I was promised by the salesperson is not even available (at least in my area). At that time I cancelled the order, meaning, I told the technician to not do any work, so service was never activated. Except - I am now on month 2 of getting a monthly bill. I called once and was given a cancellation # (still got another bill). Called again today and was told that I would incur a $200 cancellation penalty for cancelling my contract (which I never initiated). The frustration continues! And I never even had Day 1 of service.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I have CenturyLink internet. I wanted to add a basic landline to my account. It took 42 minutes start to finish to get my requests processed. With the amount of promotion they put into this, it should be something I could have added online without having to talk to anyone. Or if I did have to talk to someone, it should have taken 5 minutes. The agent couldn't figure out how to add it without increasing the price of my internet. There didn't seem to be a supervisor to help her. Finally set up as two different accounts at the same address so that I didn't have to double the cost of my internet by adding a $20 phone line.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

While my phone and internet work, this company has the worst customer service I have experienced in a long time. I have tried chatting, emailing, and calling. The chat rep didn't seem to understand my problem (not getting email bills); he just kept pasting in canned responses. Last month I emailed them with my problem and got no response. My first call today was cut off just when I finally got a person. I tried again to email. The first time, their system wasn't working. I started over and got it through. Now I will await a response. The company I work for has had numerous problems with customer service, as well. Epic fail.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

CenturyLink utilizes DirecTV for bundling. What CenturyLink doesn't tell you is, You are unknowing committing to two years with DirecTV. You will find that out after they have hooked you up. There is no way you can get out of it unless you pay $480. Also there was no mention of equipment fees. You find out later that they are overcharging you for the receiver monthly and the Primary, whatever that is. These monthly charges goes on forever and in my case the dish was already there from previous resident.

DirecTV has dozens of Complaints with Attorney General's Office of Missouri. We need to start making Complaints against CenturyLink for signing us up with these Scammers and withholding information. Also, I have never seen a contract. A contract is something you read and agree to. It's DirecTV's GHOST CONTRACT that you never see. SMH.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I called mid-September to put my internet service on vacation hold effective October 1, 2017. I was told by the vacation hold department that the fee would be $10.00 per month and I would keep the modem up to 9 months. Within 3 weeks I received a bill for $47.00. Being very upset by this quadruple bill I packed up the modem, a copy of the bill and a letter explaining why I shipped it back. Days later I received confirmation that it was received by CenturyLink. Last week I received a bill for $91.00. When I called the billing department, they stated it was for the month of October and November 2017.

I asked her how I could owe anything since service ended October! And I no longer had the modem. I explained further That I was told that vacation hold was supposed to cost me $10.00 a month not 4 times the amount they billed me. She then offered to reduce the vacation hold from the $47.00 that I was being billed to $19.99! I almost laughed out loud! I simply said that I did not want to conduct business with a company that lies. She then transferred me to another person of which I had to explain my whole story to. After being on a long hold she finally understood that I wanted to have my service canceled effective October 1, 2017, and that I wanted an email stating my balance is zero. She took my email address and said she would. I am still waiting.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CenturyLink?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

TERRIBLE service! Incredibly frustrating, difficult to get the right department, then they transfer you multiple times without transferring any information so you have to explain 3-4 times. It is common for CenturyLink to change your appointment date without tell you; or not show up at all. After weeks of waiting, and getting an upgraded modem, the tech took my old one and has not turned it in, so I got a call saying my service was cancelled and I need to return the modem or be charged for it. Calling to find out about this was a waste of time; even asked for a supervisor who said "what do you want me to do for you?" then simply transferred me to "cancellations" without even saying "I'm sorry for your inconvenience", "I'm transferring you now", or any professionalism what-so-ever.

This has always been the kind of support we have come to expect from them - I honestly don't know how they can stay in business with that kind of careless attitude, other than they have a monopoly in our area. We are forced to use them, otherwise, we would not! I really wish I knew what I could do further to get rid of them or make them pay for the anguish they cause people. We live in a digital world and rely on our internet service; sadly with a terrible company and terrible, unreliable service that constantly disconnects.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

This company lies through their teeth. I initially signed up last year ($24 monthly + fees/taxes) and was told that rate would never go up as long as I remained a customer with AutoPay. I just got my monthly billing email, and the rate TRIPLED. I called and they explained my contract expired, when in fact I was never on one. When I explained about the sign up process from last year, they said "sorry you were told that, but we can't help you with that - however, we can offer you a $45 monthly rate (+fees/taxes)." Unfortunately, I live in an area where they have a monopoly and I am forced to do whatever they seem fit to do. HughesNet is a satellite option, but the feedback I get on that company is worse than CenturyLink. I don't like Government intervention in anything, but this company should not be allowed to get away with lying and misrepresenting themselves to customers. I wish there was a rating less than 1 star!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I called in a month before to cancel my CenturyLink account, the customer service representative told me that he cannot schedule the cancellation, that I need to call in two weeks before my contract expires for them to schedule the cancellation. One month later, I call in to cancel the account, this female customer service rep verifies my account, I ask her to cancel my account. She proceeds with, "Aww I'm sorry to see that you're leaving us." Since when do we use "AWW I'M SORRY" as if I'm hurting their feelings for stopping payment on internet I don't use?

She proceeds with all these harassing questions back and forth. I told her it's not any of their business where I move or what internet provider I use. She would not back off the questions insisting it's her job to drive me crazy with their customer retention policy from hell. What about the customers who purely do not need their service any longer? Should I keep paying Centurylink to avoid hurting their feelings? I told her I would consider re-joining them perhaps in my next life. Thank you Centurylink for putting the nail in the coffin for me, I would rather pay triple on my monthly bill to avoid your harassment.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

CenturyLink has the worst customer service of any company I've ever encountered. I often wait 10-30 minutes to talk to anyone (while listening to the obnoxious voice recording over and over every 10 seconds). What, they can't afford elevator music? I'm currently on hold writing this review. I've exhausted my options trying to make the website do anything but frustrate me. It simply doesn't function. It is almost possible to sign in without a special code. I signed up for auto-pay three times and it still isn't working after three months. The website is terribly difficult to understand and navigate (for example it says "past due" even when your balance is paid in full). I swear it's a trick to get people to pay twice.

Their business practices are even worse. I've cancelled and several accounts and paid balances in full only to be turned over to collections later. It is absolutely imperative to save notes and confirmation numbers when speaking to representatives because they will conveniently "forget" everything you discuss and agree to. I truly believe it is standard protocol to turn overpaid in full closed accounts to collections because it's happened three times in a row. A lot of people probably just pay because they don't remember or keep good notes. I have a file a half inch thick of papers I can resurrect if necessary to defend myself and "remind" them of our agreements. The CEO should not only be fired, he should be sent to jail. Just for the record, I'm still on hold after writing this 1,557 character count review. It's been over 20 minutes. X(

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Settled a bill and paid over the phone. Next bill I receive a $9 late charge on $5.25. Apparently the difference between what the operator charged my card for and what I owed. One of MANY billing issues.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I signed up online for internet service and that was the last type of service I received. I was told that I had to call an 800 number to schedule tech service appointment. I called first time after 30 minutes I was disconnected. I contacted them again and was told calling 800 number is only way I can get any service, internet only for signing up. Called 800 number again after 2 hours and 10 minutes on hold I gave up. Last contact with company was the same call 800 number. Nothing else can be done. Canceled service since I can't get anyone to schedule service for this company.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

CenturyLink is the worst company I ever work with. If I have another choice, I would cross this company out of my list immediately. I disconnected my service 5 years ago with this company due to horrible customer service and super slow high speed (even I upgraded and paid more). Now I have to deal with it again because other companies don't have services at my area. If there is a ZERO star rate, I would give it to this company. They don't give you the answer that you need, they don't know exactly when the service will work, they keep telling me to wait. It been 3 days of waiting when the internet and the phone doesn't work. We can't run the credit card machine. The customers can't reach us because the phone line doesn't work.

Please, don't waste your time with CenturyLink. I have bad times with the customer service (not because of the representatives, but the way the company works), and when it works, even more upset because the internet keep cutting on and off. I don't understand how it gets this many (thousands) of complaining and they still don't improved from it and still in business. Recommendation for Century Link: Don't try to focus too much on your low price rather than better services. I'm sure it not much cheaper than any other companies. Customers will give you a chance to do business with your company, but they won't stay with you for a long period of times, or stay unhappy (because they don't have other choices like us). People rather pay a bit more to be satisfied and happy.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Please don't waste your time with this company. They were never able provide they speeds they were charging me for. Hour of waiting on hold with their customer service. The multiple trips to my home from their techs, but within 72 hour the service issues returned and I was only getting 20 percent of the speeds that was promised. My contracted that I verbally agreed to, ending with them charging me a 200.00 fee for canceling early because I don't have the time wait on hold over and over again without resolving the problem. Please, don't waste your time/money! Whatever the "other guys" are charging is well worth the headache of CenturyLink.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I have had CenturyLink internet since May 2016 without complaint. Then I moved to a new house and it has been a nightmare. The internet has not worked for over a month since I moved in. I have made at least 6 appointments to get it fixed, 3 of which they never showed up for. I called to cancel the internet and they talked me out of it with the promise it would be hooked up the next day. Not done. I called to cancel again and was assured the tech was on his way, didn't happen. They promised to cancel the charges on my bill, but from what I am reading it probably won't happen. My grandson has gotten bad grades as he hasn't been able to use internet for a month. Our library is closed as soon as he is out of basketball practice. I have spent around 18 hours on the phone with them, I have missed 5 days of work to sit at my house for nothing. This is the worst experience with any company I have ever had in my life. Do not use CenturyLink, ever.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

My bill keeps going up today it is at 83.89. Last month it was 77.98 and the months before even less. When I call them, I get the the run-a-round. Then I will receive another bill with changes I never asked for. This current bill makes no sense. I see it as double billing and I did call over a month ago to ask them why they kept billing over and over again for the phone and then adding another phone charge with the internet. How many times are they going to charge me for the landline? How much more are they going to charge me for the internet. This bill says these are new charges and again, doesn't make sense. According to this bill it states I have a commitment to them for another six months. This isn't true, My contract is up in March. If I try to get out of it now they will charge me at least 200.00. We are being scammed 100%. Who on this great earth, is going to help? Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I have been a customer for 7 years so when they started messing up I spent the last 4 months trying to work with CenturyLink to get it fixed and every time they just made it worse. I had a one year contract that they never bothered to enact, the second contract was erased for no reason, the third was changed from $44 a month to $110 a month without my consent and when I complained they actually told me they did it as a convenience for me. They changed the contract to a price for life and tripled my bill, again without my consent. I was paying for their highest speed but when I tested the line I was actually getting about half of what was agreed on. They promised several refunds and then never actually refunded a single penny. Just a horribly run company with horrible customer service.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I have had problems with both my phone service and internet service recently. My best advice is don't believe a word they tell you. One time I was told to be at the house on a certain day. I waited all day and no service tech showed up. Later that night I received a phone call telling me that I would be rescheduled. The same thing happened for my DSL internet service. Scheduled, waited all day, no one showed. This time I received a phone call 18 hours after the 8 hour window that they were to have come for repair saying they weren't coming and that I would need to reschedule. Something is very wrong with this company!!!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

CENTURYLINK HAS PROVIDED ME WITH TERRIBLE SERVICE AND I AM NOT ALONE. Because of the location of my home, I am forced to choose either CenturyLink or COX for internet service. After Seeing my COX bill increase by about %10 a month over the 20 or so years I was with them, I finally decided to go somewhere else. In retrospect, a BAD idea. I have been with Centurylink a year now and have been able to successfully connect to the internet using their pitifully inadequate service about ten times. Honestly the only reason I haven't cancelled the service is because can no longer afford COX. While I am paying for 40 Mbps (which is the MAXIMUM offered in my area), I rarely get more than 5Mbps and the MOST I have EVER gotten was 11Mbps.

It is absolutely impossible to log on between the hours of 11pm and 6am for some reason. I checked on the internet (using my cell phone) to see if others have reported this problem and found about 5000 or so complaints of this nature. I asked a Centurylink Customer Service Representative once why this happens. In a barely-understandable dialect of what I think was English, they claimed that is when they 'back up their servers'; but I believe they are throttling-back the service for customers on the low end so that they can provide better service to customers with premium plans without the expense of updating their infrastructure. I believe this because they were doing this in the early 2000s when they were still Qwest (during that time, I actually worked for them briefly, but resigned after being told to sign a non-disclosure agreement with regard to business practices that were ethically-questionable and potentially illegal).

I digress: I resolved to contact them by phone to straighten out the mess and give them a chance to make things right. So I actually was able to speak to someone over the phone about the problem (when I finally got a phone number to reach them) to communicate my concern. Even so, my call was transferred to someone with an Indian/Middle-Eastern accent that was so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw. This person walked me through all the procedures I had already undergone and spoke to me as if I was a child. I told them I was a Certified Network Administrator and understood how a modem works; but this did not even slow them down. It was as if they were reading off a queue card and had little or no idea what the words coming out of their mouth or mine actually meant.

I repeatedly asked if they [Centurylink] deliberately throttle their customers' bandwidth and after being placed on hold for extended periods of time several times, I was transferred to a 'supervisor'. The supervisor eventually reluctantly admitted that they do throttle bandwidth 'in some areas at some times, but this is not the norm'. Well, as a consumer it has been the norm for me. In fact, more often than not there are times when I am able to connect, but don't have enough bandwidth to check my Gmail. Oh did I mention, I was paying for the service for 6 weeks before they were even able to get it switched-on? That's right. They explained this was because they had re-allocated the copper twisted-pair telephone wiring that went to my house to someone else and had now run out of options to re-re-allocate a different line to my house.

The first technician said he would have to get access to a post in a neighbor's yard to re-allocate the pair, he left and never returned or called. I called Centurylink and they sent another tech a few days later who first tried to tell me I had incorrectly installed my equipment, then admitted I had not in fact installed the equipment incorrectly after I showed it to him and politely explained that I know how to plug a phone cord into the back of a modem. Once I had his attention, I then explained what the previous technician had told me about the (twisted pair) line allocation and the post in my neighbor's backyard. He left to check the neighbor's house and didn't return or call either. I called Centurylink and they told me the neighbor wasn't home so there was nothing they could do at that time; I told them a phone call would have been nice; because I could have gone back to work.

The third technician was a 'supervisor' who advised me the situation was due to a buried line some 500 feet from my home having been broken and told me that they would have to send a crew out to dig up the street to repair the broken line; but they would rig up a temporary solution to get me service until the work could be done. Bear in mind, I don't live in the boondocks. I live less than a block from a major Interstate in the center of a major metropolitan area of about 6 million people; so there's no reason why Centurylink wouldn't have the resources available to address the concern in a reasonably timely manner. The technician supervisor told me he estimated it would be about two weeks for them to get out here, dig up the street and repair the broken line. It's been a year, and they still haven't done that.

There's no reason or excuse why damage to major infrastructure should go unattended for as long as it has; but there is an explanation. There's simply no monetary incentive for Centurylink to justify the additional expense. Customer goodwill means NOTHING to them as they have effectively monopolized their market; that is to say they do not have any competition on the low end. People who cannot afford $100/month or more for Internet service are forced to "choose" Centurylink or the public library. I guess I'm in part to blame because I'm still paying them for their dis-service; but I just have no other choice because things have changed for me and I can no longer fit COX HSI into my budget. IF YOU CAN AVOID IT, DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

My internet speeds was less than half the speed "promised", I called multiple times to fix, used their internet chat service and also their automated service to fix my slow speeds. Nothing worked. CenturyLink wanted to charge me $60 to have someone come out and fix their product that has never worked right. We couldn't stream hard wired shows on the tv, wireless always dropped, and when the year long promotion stopped that was it for Us.

We called in and it took 25 minutes to cancelled after the automated services and three more people, one who insulted my internet intelligence and called me a liar, the guy before him tried to offer me a faster speed at a cheaper price (really now after the lack of service you provided a paying customer) and the last management figure who had to ask the same questions the first people do too. I hung the phone up and could not believe the way I was treated. By far the worst customer service I ever have received. Never ever again CenturyLink.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Well don't get this service. We signed up with this service in an area that we lived in recently. We were getting consistent speeds, but disconnects randomly for no reason. CenturyLink will disconnect you on the day of a payment being due, but will take 24 hours to reconnect your service. We had problems with them disconnecting us early before the payment being due. We moved and have the same problems on top of paying for 20mb of speed and only getting 10 in our new home. Don't waste your time with this company. It's terrible and the customer service is bad.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

This company offer 55mb on internet service as download and 5mb as upload, but really deliver as download 5mb and upload 1mb. After be in touch several times with the support service, they always laugh of me, because they said I have everything working as normal. So, I took the decision to cancel the service... But this mtf are charging me now $200 as cancellation fee... So, I wonder to know, where can I make them cancel me for their bad service??? CENTURY LINK ARE THIEF.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

Unfortunately I live in an area where there’s no other choice for internet service but CenturyLink, otherwise I wouldn’t give my business with this company. Worst service ever. We lose internet service every night from 7 pm-12 am. Then usually from 8 am-12 noon. The first time I called I was told I needed a new router. They sent me a new one in the mail not telling me it was a lease. Then they raised my bill from $36 to $68.08. Same crappy service, no improvement. After 2 months I decided to return their router. They kept charging me the lease fee and claimed they haven’t received the equipment even though the tracking from UPS says it was delivered. It took 2 frustrating calls until they admitted they have it.

I’m surprised they are still in business because I’ve talked to many people who are going through the same frustration with this company. And just to advise you on your bill, watch out for late charges even though you paid on time. I made a mistake by paying my bill twice in August. I assumed that it will just be credited for next months’ bill. The following month I was charged $9.99 for late charge. I called to complain and the agent's reasoning was because my bill went up from 58.08 to $68.09 even though nothing changed in my service. Very frustrating to even talk to these people. It takes more than an hour just to straighten out your bill and in the end it’s still not right! Don’t waste your time!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

This company is based on charging all sort of services that were not agreed and when you call them they will create a work order to remove them but never happens. I've been a customer for only 6 months and I have been charged 7 or 8 charges that they refuse to remove. Latest situation, my account is on vacation mode and they're still charging the phone and when I called them to remove they said they will create a work order but just doesn't remove the charges. Bunch of thieves!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

CenturyLink has a corporate culture of lying, dishonest and predatory billing practices. I have had to file 3 complaints against this company for predatory billing practices. Customer service representatives have a pattern and practice of quoting a price for services and when the bill arrives it is much higher than the quoted price. Calling customer service to resolve billing issues is a waste of time... There are long hold times and frequent disconnects. After finally speaking with a representative they assure you that the billing error has been corrected, however, the billing problem continues.

The only way to deal with these lying crooks is to file a complaint with the PRC or dispute the charge, with your credit card company. They are a rogue company that thinks they have a license to steal and act with wanton disregard and impunity in many states. The only way to make this company understand that what they are doing to their customers is dishonest and wrong is for them to lose a class action lawsuit and pay a large fine.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

We've been having same issue since April, we are paying for 10Mbps and we are only getting maximum of 3Mbps. We called many times, they told us it will be back on the 21st of this month but until now our internet is so slow and sometimes no internet at all. There were also 3 or 4 technicians who went here to check if there's something wrong but nothing happened. I'm so disappointed with the service. Every time you call the customer service, they have different reasons on why we are having the same problem.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I cancelled my landline and changed internet service on October 4. One week later the landline was still operational. I called and was told it would cancel in a few days. Received a bill on October 24 for another month of service. When I called customer service, I spent over 1 hour with 3 different people before being told no one had put changes through. One person I spoke to kept asking “what was my disturbance?” before finally transferring me. My advice: Avoid using this company.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I had CenturyLink 6 months ago and after multiple tech issues I canceled the service. Tonight I received a bill from them showing a 11/6 due date. Avoid this company. They have terrible communications and are completely incompetent. I am not sure how they are still in business.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I have had a terrible experience with CenturyLink over the last 2 months and it still isn’t over. It’s a litany similar to everyone else’s: I have a problem, they’re supposed to correct it, but they lie, make promises, miss appointments, and they still haven’t resolved my problem. I have been on the phone with these ** now for over 11 hours and I still can’t get an intelligent, knowledgeable, or ethical person on the phone. I even got a supervisor on 10/23 (Alma, watch out for her) who, when I asked her, “Do you give me your word the tech will be out?” Swore to me that he would be here on 10/25, and she even promised she would call me on the day to check in to make sure he showed.

When I started to doubt he was coming, I went online and there was no record at all of my appointment, although one was booked for November 8th. News to me! I'm not available that day! I am so sick of this. It’s as if they’re jerking people around in the hopes they will just give up out of frustration. Well, I’m not giving up. I need to get this taken care of. They're not going to wear me down.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

My husband was excited to hear CenturyLink offered fiber and signed up the same day. I looked into the fiber they had promised and it turned out CenturyLink in fact, could not offer it in my service area. They lied to my husband. I called them immediately to tell them we weren't interested and canceled the service. They billed for the service anyways. I called them and told them we received no service and they apologized and said that since it was clear we received no service and had canceled that they would remove the charges. Now I have a collection showing up on the credit report from CenturyLink and have to go through a dispute process over $81 for something I never received, could not receive as it was impossible, and something I was assured multiple times was canceled. Do not do business with CenturyLink, they are dishonest and incompetent.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

We signed up for a 40Mbs package because my son plays online games. Everyday, at least 20-30 times a day, we either encounter serious lag times and even get disconnected with the game server. Every time I call, they tell me their system is fine and it must be my computer. I keep telling them that it happens with all our devices when we're online. They still claim there must be something wrong with my devices. What they don't understand is, the phone lines they use are not capable of high speed data. The lines are only a twisted pair of wires and are not shielded, which lets any outside interference disrupt the signal. If there was another service, I would get it, because we've been going through this for 6 years, of paying for a service we don't get.

CenturyLink expert review by ConsumerAffairs

CenturyLink was founded 1968 and is now the third largest DSL provider in the United States. The company provides Internet, television, home security and home phone services. It also partners with Verizon to offer cell phone service. Customers receive discounts for subscribing to multiple CenturyLink services.

• International plans: CenturyLink offers reduced rates for calling select countries in Central and South America. They also have plans for other international call and plans specifically for calling Canada.

• Extra features: Consumers can choose a plan with a wide variety of features, including call forwarding, caller ID, three-way calling, voicemail and more.

• Refer-a-friend: CenturyLink’s refer-a-friend program rewards consumers when someone signs up for a new service using an existing customer’s referral link. If the new customer remains with the company for two months, both parties receive a gift card worth up to $75, depending on the type of service the new customer selects.

• Online support: The Guidance Center section of CenturyLink’s website has tools to help customers with questions or problems. If customers can’t solve the problem on their own, they can easily make a service call request from the same page on the website.

• Best for: CenturyLink is best for consumers who want to bundle multiple services.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs