CenturyLink

formerly Qwest

Compare Internet Service Providers

Research top Internet Service Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My mom moved 3 weeks ago. She wanted her service with CenturyLink transferred to her new address. They never showed up for her service app. She kept calling and was given the runaround. Still no service and no help from this company. Terrible customer service. Consider this a public service announcement to STAY AWAY from CenturyLink.

The internet service is very poor. I have problems with the internet service! The last time I called the help number, I was on the phone for 42 minutes and the service is the same or even worse!! Please check out other services as CenturyLink is the worst, slowest internet service. Don't do business with them!!

So my roommate and I signed up for CenturyLink in November of 2015 and then did not have any service between December 20 and February 10 or so. We had a twelve month commitment and I assumed that the month and a half we had no service would not apply. Suddenly this month my bill has more than doubled, not only am I suddenly being charged thirty dollars more for standard internet but CenturyLink CHARGED ME TO START CHARGING ME MORE. I'm furious right now and doing everything I can to contest this bill but CenturyLink's customer service is so difficult that I'm getting nowhere. I wasn't notified at all that my rate was increasing, nothing.

When I had to get my kindle registered I could not connect to WIFI. Upon calling CenturyLink and spending HOURS on the phone they tell me they have NO record of my phone number and the SECOND time they tell me they have no record of ANYTHING. So where exactly have my monthly payments been going to then. I have now lost my internet and of course since it's the weekend they can't help me. I suffer from high blood pressure and I really was afraid I was going to stroke out from frustration and anger.

Words cannot express how much I hate CenturyLink. I've had internet + Prism TV for one year now. The internet service has been fine. The TV service has been terrible. I almost always have to fight with the remote and the set top box just to be able to watch TV on a given day. But that's not the main problem. The main problem is the people. They simply don't know what they're doing. This includes people on the phone, people on internet chat, and people in retail stores. I've been trying to do two things: 1) sign in to my CenturyLink account on line, 2) renew my service for the coming year. But nobody can help me. I've tried phone, internet chat, and a retail store. Nobody can help, and on top of that, they have been rude and dismissive. I thought I hated Comcast, but I hate CenturyLink so much more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CenturyLink?

CenturyLink has been our worst experience since the home computer inception. I could go into all the details, but I don't want to sit here for that long. Approach any dealings with this company with extreme caution. I am really sorry for ever opening our door to these people.

CenturyLink customer service over the phone is by far the worst phone service I have ever experienced in my life. I got transferred in total 7 times to pay a bill and was placed on hold for over 16 minutes on multiple occasions. Oh! And when they ask you for an account number, it's not on the bill part that says "account #". They don't recognize that as the account number even though they tell you that this number is your account number on the bill.

I have been a CenturyLink customers for at least 10 years. When things are working, it's great. The second something goes wrong, it's hell on earth. Customer service has: 1) hung up on me, 2) been super rude, 3) transferred me over 4 times during a call. Technicians don't come out when planned, if at all. "Promotional packages" are never as good as they seem, and I'm on the hook for about $420 in extra charges that were not explained to me. I cancelled Prism and kept internet and phone. They cancelled my entire account! I restarted it, only to be met with a $600+ bill. Downloading the bill did not show why the charge. It said to pay my "190.30 bill", which i promptly did. Now my account says I owe $420, with no explanation. Truly a mess of a company, and there isn't much else in terms of competition. I wish we had more choices out there...

Initially they told me that the service I'm going to have is a Fiber Optic 40 mbps Internet Speed and Prism TV. The 1st week is really horror like a dial-up. Speed is only 20mbps not 40. (Lie No1. They say because the other 20 is dedicated to TV.) Nobody's willing to help. Calling them is such a waste of time waiting. Transferred and hanged up. Customer Service Department telling me its Fiber Optic but Tech Dept is telling me it's not. (If I want to go Fios I have to pay some more. Another one BIG LIE.) Numerous times they give false information. They try to fix the modem but after a reboot everything is gone. No internet and tv. They have to sent somebody to check it the next day hopefully. Isn't that such unfortunate?

Decided to just preterminate to end the agony but they told me I have to pay a total of $450. $200 for Internet and $250 for tv. I was told in the beginning that pretermination fee is only 200 for the entire service. (Another Lie.) This company is a terror and living nightmare. They don't know what is Customer Service about. They only care about money and for their profit. They are full of Lies and don't care about the customers at all.

To make a long story short, I sign up for a 2 year contract because they said that it would be $39.99 a month and an initial fee of $50 plus $100 when I bought the modem. Well, now I am stuck with a $63 a month with the worst internet ever. Now to cancel it will cost me $200 to cancel because of the contract. I am going to end up canceling and losing my $200. Their service is not worth it, they don't even care about the customers. They are so nice when you are trying to sign you up but be careful after that, they won't care about your concerns. Don't get trapped in their contract and horrible, horrible service.

We signed up for internet service with CenturyLink about a month ago. When the tech came out initially, the fiber optic cables had not been laid so they could not install. They still have not been laid. CL has not informed us of anything. If I didn't keep calling I would have no idea what is going on. They make Comcast look great by comparison. Switching to them was a huge mistake.

Fiber optics came to our house and then CL sent information about pricing so we signed up. No one showed up for the FIRST TWO appointments. CL tried to blame it on me. The offer was for $120/month as a promotional price. I canceled the order after the first two no shows and said to put the account back the way it was. I'm stupid and agreed a third time for them to install. Much to my surprise, they actually showed up.

Then the billing problems started. I've been trying to get it fixed since August 2016. In October 2016, I called and supposedly everything was corrected and I was told I'd be paying about $130 a month including taxes and was given a confirmation number. Today received my bill and it shows over $400 due! I called CL and they say the bill is correct and they weren't interested in looking up my confirmation number and tell me I have to pay $190/month. I would've NEVER agreed to a bill that high. And they aren't going to fix the bill. I HATE them. I have spent probably 15 hours trying to get everything setup and then trying to get them to fix the bill. I will never be a CL customer again.

If the choice of NO star was available, that's what Century Link would get from me. THE WORST company I've ever dealt with in my entire life. The right hand does not know what the left is doing. I've been with them since May 2015 and NEVER, ever did I get a correct bill correctly them. They ALWAYS try to overcharge me from $50 all the way to $110 every single month. Last week right before 2016 Thanksgiving I called them back once again (my monthly calls to them which usually lasts from 2-3 hours and being put on holds indefinitely, calls being dropped, talking to 3-5 different people) to argue about incorrect billing. I was yelled at by one of the Customer Service rep. who when I called him on it he apologized and transferred to Customer Retention. Customer Retention comes online and tells me that the ONLY option I had at this point was to sign up for DirecTV.

After explaining to me how it would work, we came to the conclusion that I should change from Prism to DirecTV. Friday, 11/25/16 the DirecTV tech guy comes over only to find out that 1) a dish needed to be installed (mind you I wasn't informed of this by CenturyLink and my HOA requires pre-authorization on this); 2) no satellite signal available so DirecTV couldn't be installed/set up. I got all of this in writing from the DirecTV tech guy. Today, 11/28/16 I woke up to NO TV RECEPTION AND NO INTERNET (I work from home strictly and lost a day's salary).

After spending from 9am-2pm on the phone with CenturyLink I found out that they disconnected my services BEFORE getting a confirmation from DirecTV stating whether my services were able to be connected or NOT. What type of business does things this way? The logical thing would be to wait to get DirecTV's confirmation in first and then they should disconnect the services, do you agree? So, the new Customer Retention person who picked up my call assured me that my services would return by 5pm and all would be done remotely.

At around 3pm I hear my doorbell and a supposed tech guy wearing a CenturyLink T-shirt claimed to have come to my home to fix my problem and he proceeded to ask me what the problem was to which I answered "what do you mean? First of all, no one told me that a technician was coming to my home. Secondly you work for the company how can you not know the reasons for you to be here?" I told him that I was the client and he should know what he was at my home for. I asked him to call CenturyLink but he didn't! As he was leaving my home I turned the TV on to see if the services had returned as well as the Internet and it did return. He left and I started working. At around 9:45pm my TV goes out again and I couldn't get the services back.

There I was calling CenturyLink again and another Customer Service person in the Technical Dept. answered the phone and put me on hold for a looong time. When she returned she told me that Prism disconnected me again and that she couldn't do anything to repair it and that I would have to wait until tomorrow when the Prism people would be back in the office. IS THIS THE KIND OF AMERICA we want??? What happened to "the customer comes first"? NO TV at all and I hope that tomorrow services are reestablished and that I don't have to call them (I DREAD calling CenturyLink). Every time I have to deal with CenturyLink my blood pressures goes up and I become so nervous that it is starting to affect my health.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO COULD JOIN ME TO OPEN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against CenturyLink and get them to do the job they are paid to do by us consumers? Recently Comcast was penalized with about $2.0 mil. for incorrect billing and bad services! I guess CenturyLink needs to get penalized too. ANYONE??? I've contacted the Better Business Bureau about this, my Congressman Michael Bennett. NO ONE seems to get CenturyLink to work correctly with the consumers. CORRUPTION maybe? It makes one wonder. We consumers are the mercy of these conglomerates of cable tvs, Internet providers. HELP!!! Does anyone out there have any idea what we can about this situation and correct it once and for all?

Long story Short. From Day 1 my service has been a disaster. They sent the modem 17 miles away, set my service up again, 17 miles away and I was ineligible for the service I signed up for. When we "Fixed" It, my business number was NOT ported over and I was on the public call list now. I had to change all my business contact details to deal with this mistake which costs me additional fees! My installation was supposed to be free, wasn't. I was not supposed to have the protection service, I was charged anyway. Long distance took over a month to get set up on my line. All this took almost a full year to resolve!!! (I am way too patient).

Now, I have been in financial trouble unfortunately (laid off repeatedly etc...in the tail end of the recession) and sometimes miss my bill payment. They charge $45.00 to reconnect your service (Half your bill) which is outrageous. On top of this, the only way to pay your bill free of charge is to mail it or use your bank account. No one charges to do this any more especially tech companies! It's ridiculous. I called to confirm shut off date. 11/29 is the date I was told by Retention. I was also told the amount past due 104.XX is the minimum to keep service on. I paid $106 by 9 am 11/28 and within 2 hrs my service was shut off! I spent 2.75 hrs on the phone with Retention and Finance to figure out why! I was told different information by each person (7 people total) different details about how much was required when service would be restored. No one knew anything.

In over a year of service I have never paid more than the past due, but was told I had to pay the upcoming bill to get services turned on. That is asinine!

Finance even hung up on me simply as I had already spoken to them today but was transferred by retention. I was hung up on twice when I was very respectful though angry. Finally at the end of the day, the rep in Retention who helped as much as she could and Mid compliment she hung up on me. It's like these people have no idea what right/left hands are doing/saying. No one notes anything they can be held accountable for. 45 min call with specific dates/amounts discussed had two lines of notes not stating anything of importance - "Customer Called Upset, offered credit". Ummm really?? And No one can work a dang phone to save their souls yet they work for a telephone entity! I am completely baffled! I am canceling as soon as I can find another provider! Cannot come soon enough!

Absolutely most unprofessional customer service I have ever experienced when I said I was calling to cancel service. They cannot manage their bundle package. I have cancelled my DirecTV and they were still charging me for it and they would not contact them nor would they accept their side of the payment creating a bigger issue between the two companies. They put me on hold for 20 minutes - a complete retaliation for cancelling.

Tried to get internet service for a new home in a 10 year old development which CenturyLink has accounts. Placed a phone order with a local store location here in Fort Myers and was given an appointment. A day before the appointment on my way down to Ft. Myers, I received a phone call from someone at CenturyLink asking me a few questions which seemed minor. On appointment day NO ONE CAME. The next day I called the local office and never got anyone. Left a message and NEVER GOT A CALL BACK. Personally went to the store and was given a new appointment and was reassured that all problems were resolved regarding the address. Called back to reconfirm the appointment, was told everything was okay. Again NO ONE SHOWED FOR THE APPOINTMENT.

I have spent hours on the phone with CL and could never get to speak to any supervisor who would properly identify themself. This is the most deceitful company I have ever dealt with. They flat out lie to everyone. You are put on hold only to later be disconnected or rerouted to start over again. While on hold you are told how important your call is and how they strive for great customer service, what a joke. I have told my developer to never suggest CenturyLink as a provider of any service.

Their Internet service only worked part of the time. Tried to cancel phone service and was told lies. Bill went up. Still trying to cancel all of our service. No customer support on the weekends and their website is terrible for customer support. I was told lies several times by customer support. Won't turn my service back on.

I have had issues with my internet and finally called the escalation dept. You don't get to speak with a person you have to leave a message. It takes them days to return your call. Once you talk to them, tell them the problem, in my case no internet connection, they blame you. I was told it was the wiring, then my computer and even the fact that I had Microsoft. The tech that came out today played around with the modem and said there was no problem, my services were turned off due to nonpayment.

I have not had an internet connection since at least 11/11, possibly before that. I told everyone I spoke to about 15 different people that I would not pay until this was resolved. They turned my services off on 11/21 and now claim I had internet all along. These people clearly think their customer are stupid. Did they think I wouldn't see their tech play with my modem and unplug and plug wires again. Went did the tech get upset when I told him I was hooking to wait for him while he was checking the wires? Rio be honest, I think their company policy is that the customer is always at fault, no matter what. Also was told the internet ou'd only $20 of my monthly bill, so my phone costs me $130 a month... unbelievable.

Wow... Never again! I originally got the bundle package through DirecTV combined with internet. It was suppose to be a flat rate of 108.97 for the next 2 years. Hahaha.... First month had an issue, called that "fixed" everything and told me it won't happen again. That my bill through just them would be no more than $42.73 a month including taxes. Now it's the 2nd month and my bill is $156 through them... Unbelievable. So I call and get a totally different answer from last time, and told a bunch of different stuff.

No one is on the same page at that company. It's pretty sad when their own technicians tell you to watch your bill from them because they scam people constantly. They are the worst in customer service!! I'm surprised that are even in business. I had enough with the 3rd person I talked to that gave me yet again a different reason for all these "hidden fees" I closed my account immediately!! I suggest you do the same or not even sign up for internet service with them!

Every time I get my bill it is so screwed up and when you deal with a rep they promise you a discount for all your hassles, then you get your next bill it's higher and no discount. I am so tired of dealing with this company. I just need to talk to someone that actually cares and knows what is happening with their billing system they have. It's a mess how they operate.

Awful, awful, awful! First, I signed up for 10 mb/s service, with the possibility of upgrading to 15. I specifically said I would not sign up nor pay for anything less and was told, yes I would have 10 mb/s. So I signed up. I was told I would have instructions and my account info emailed to me. I wasn't. I ordered a modem (because I didn't want to pay their $100 for a $30 modem) and the day they were supposed to connect me - nothing. So I called them and they said they would actually be connecting me the next day. Thanks for sending me a notice (not). So the next day, sure enough I have a "DSL" link on the modem. Good. But I have no set up info. So I call them. Spend an hour on hold. Finally I hang up and try again.

This time I get their technical support - someone in the Philippines who doesn't sound very technical. They are not familiar with the modem (a very common one) and I think I knew more what to do than they did. The first one said my modem wasn't even compatible (it is). I just needed some basic info to input. I called again - the second one said it was but gave me a bunch of wrong info. Long story short, I talked to three different people, all gave conflicting info (not modem specific - these are just basic settings required for their service). The last one had some better info, but I still couldn't get connected. She then had me reset the modem to factory defaults, and then we were worse off than before. Finally she gave up and told me to call the modem manufacturer. Which I did.

THEY were able to quickly help me with the configuration, and I was connected after wasting 2.5 hours of my life! BUT, I tested the line and only had 8 mb/s service. And only about 0.7 upload! The upload is useless if you actually want to have a conversation with someone on Facetime. I called and talked to a rep, "sorry, you only get 8" was all she could say. "Would I like to disconnect my service?" No, I said, "I want what I'm paying for and what you said I would get." So I talked to a supervisor. Same thing. I was already getting a discount, she said, so what more did I want? I would certainly discontinue their service if I had a choice. AWFUL! I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

When it was still "Qwest", I never had any issues. It wasn't really until 2014 that the issues began. I had been with Qwest for a long time. But in 2014 CL had me purchase a modem that I didn't need. It would later confirm that their telephone lines were the problem. They fixed that and I was only out $100 for the new modem. That's no big deal. In 2016, September, I tried to transfer my service to my new address when my house collapsed. After three days I got nothing. I went ahead and spent 12 hours canceling the service. 12 hours both on the phone and in chat. They would constantly cut me off the phone line or claim "we have the wrong number for cancel on the website"! LOL! A week later I had a wireless specialist check up on the progress. CL had never canceled the service. The specialist was able to send the request, again, on my behalf.

A month later there was also another guy who worked for CL named "Mike". I don't have his last name. He claimed there were no records from CL about the previous two cancellations. He also tried to cancel the account and that also seems to have been lost on CL's end. I am still fighting with CL on this issue. I have filed complaints with the BBB and the Washington Attorney General.

CenturyLink is one of the most unprofessional company I ever dealt with. I was dealing with trying to get credit issued and getting someone out to my house to hook up internet. In one day I was transferred 5 times and 3 times to the same department. I work full time so I don't have time to be just on the phone dealing with them. For two weeks I was dealing with the same issue hooking up internet, internet not working. They are rude individuals - if you don't like your job quit. If it wasn't for the customers you wouldn't be in business because our money as a customer is what keeps you up and running. With that being said there should be more training on which what department does what and how to talk to customers. I was frustrated to the point I wanted to cry and I've never felt like that ever - first time for everything right. I'm paying for quality service. I should get what I pay for.

I am a new CenturyLink customer. CenturyLink claimed to have sent my modem and that it was delivered to my porch on Thursday 11/17/16. This is not true. I did not receive it and was never sent any confirmation that it was sent, nor was I sent a tracking number, a day to expect it to be delivered or the option to sign for it. I called on 11/21/16 to let them know that it had not arrived. They said they would send another modem that would arrive 11/22 or 11/23, but would not verify that I would not be charged for this and they refused to email me or send any kind of confirmation that a new modem was being sent or that I would not be charged again for this.

Once they assured me that it was being sent, they said it would be impossible for them to send confirmation of shipping or tracking info from UPS. They said I would need to call back again and go through the entire phone system and wait on hold to speak with a customer service rep after the modem ships to try to get a tracking number. So CenturyLink refuses to hold themselves accountable by putting anything in writing and puts customers through kafkaesque mazes of customer service reps with no ability to do anything. I wouldn't wish them on anyone. I have no way of knowing what is being done about my issue as they refused to document it.

I recently moved to parker, CO and I thought "let me give a try to Centurylink." O'boy I am messed up because of their scamming billing. At first month bill they sent me a bill of 47$ for partial payment. I did not see the bill and paid it. This month I am shocked to see the bill of 202$ and this has taken my frustration to an unbelievable way. I called them and asked and the customer rep said "proration and discount and looks like they did not bill correctly for last month." Also... they say I have to pay penalty for breaking the contract if I have to cancel. Well I said I am within the initial trial month- there is the catch. Beware guys. They will send this shocking bill after 30 days so that you don't have any choice to cancel.

System went down on November 14 at 2 pm and not up until November 18, at 1 PM. Begged them to check at the switching station since we had problems there before. Refused to do this. Made and broke 4 service calls. Finally came. Our lines were OK. Went to switching location and found a terminal loose. Fixed in 20 minutes total time. Why did I have to wait 95 hours for a 5 minute fix??? Their switching station is 300 feet from my office.

I was always having to reset the modem because the internet would stop working. They always overcharged me and when I finally let them turn it off they charged me for 2 months I didn't have any service. Buyer Beware Indeed!

We moved into a new home in an area in which CenturyLink was the only option other than cable and we've been relatively happy with DirecTV. I ordered online and was told the modem would arrive prior to my start date of October 12th, but the service would not be functional until after 5:00 PM. No service and after 2 hours on the phone they figured out that my order had been rescheduled for October the 19th due to hurricane Matthew. While on the phone one of their representatives started up selling "while we are waiting". I very clearly said "NO".

On the 19th, I still had on service, and the next day I got a huge bill in the mail charging me for the month and for telephone add-ons that I didn't order. In fact, the technician that came to the house had in-wired the phones in the house since we use only cellular service. His logic was that the phone lines could affect internet speed due to interference. He also made sure the problem wasn't in my home or at the box out by the street but upstream somewhere. When he left, I had service for a while, but never more than 1 mps.

The service was supposed to be 8.0 mps. When it works at all it runs at less than 0.8 mps. We cannot use more than one device at a time. Another call, another tech, and this guy tells me that he can wire me into a different card is this 96 customer 8 card, 12 customers per card in the area's junction box. He leaves and no improvement. The repair orders they are opening are being closed and my problem ignored even though nothing is fixed. I work from home two days a week to avoid a drive to the office that is 130 miles round trip. That is almost impossible without reliable internet service.

CenturyLink communications with me have been terrible and almost unbearable. The technicians seem to know what they are doing but once they are gone, I'm still without the service I'm supposed to be getting. The unauthorized revisions to the service I requested were dishonest and I'm assuming the representative must get a commission or bonus. I don't do well with business that aren't honest, and selling me a service and not delivering is unacceptable. I'd like to know if I can refuse to pay until it is corrected, or I can cancel without cancellation charges since they have not honored the contract by delivering the services for which I am paying.

Ordered CenturyLink service without contract. The CenturyLink rep signed me up for $110 worth of extra charges. Took 2 months for them to take charges off then without me knowing put me under contract. The service was bad, was paying for 12 gigs only, would get 1 canceled service and had to pay $200 dollar contact fee and returned their router and know they are saying I didn't 8 months later and sending me to collections. This is a terrible, dishonest company. Please do not get their service people.

Okay I'm going to start off on saying this has got to be the worst internet provider ever! They are just plain horrible on service, their customer service is a joke, and they will give you every reason in the book on why they are having internet problems. I called them a couple weeks ago and told them my internet is running very slow and that it is taking forever for things to load and download. They first started off by saying restart my router. "And after you do let us know if that fixes the problem." My response back was I already tried that 4 times, thus the reason why I am calling. Their response "okay sir well we need you to do it for us." Okay fine so I restarted for the 5th time and still didn't fix the problem.

Next thing they asked was "how is the weather out there? Is it clear raining or windy?" My response was "does it really matter? You guys have all of your wires and stuff running underground and I was told by you guys that this was the best thing to do because weather and elements won't affect your internet." SO I ask again why would it matter. The lady responded "well even though it is still the best way to do it for the internet the elements can still affect it a little." I said "okay fine it's clear, with a light breeze of 5 Mile per/hr wind and if that is enough to affect my internet then that is ridiculous. So please ma'am tell me is it because of the weather." The lady responded no it should not be the weather. I also thought her I'm the only one in the house and that I'm the only one connected to the internet right now so I should have all the bandwidth and speed. The lady responded and said "are you sure no one else is connected."

At this point told the lady "look I know I'm the only on one this INTERNET AND NO ONE ELSE IS!" She said sorry for asking again and she verified that no one else was one it. So the lady had me do some other bull crap things and still nothing has changed. After spending 40 mins talking to this lady and trying to get my internet back up to full speed she asked "by any chance are you using an old router." REALLY lady? "No I am not using a old router. In fact you guys send me a brand new update router because I had this problem a while ago and you guys said it was because it was a old router. So no I am not using a old and outdated router since this is the one you guys just sent me." So about 10 or 15 more mins go by and she says "I'm sorry sir but there is nothing more I can do for you right now and that I can put in a request form to send someone down there and look at the problem and try and figure out the issues."

So here I am still no help no issues fixed and crappy internet... Save your time and go to a different Internet provider. THIS is hands down the worst provider ever! It would be great to at least get that phone call back or get this stupid internet fix before I say screw it completely and switch to someone else. Internet provider 1/5. Customer Service 1/5.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

CenturyLink was founded 1968 and is now the third largest DSL provider in the United States. The company provides Internet, television, home security and home phone services. It also partners with Verizon to offer cell phone service. Customers receive discounts for subscribing to multiple CenturyLink services.

• International plans: CenturyLink offers reduced rates for calling select countries in Central and South America. They also have plans for other international call and plans specifically for calling Canada.
  • Extra features: Consumers can choose a plan with a wide variety of features, including call forwarding, caller ID, three-way calling, voicemail and more.
  • Refer-a-friend: CenturyLink’s refer-a-friend program rewards consumers when someone signs up for a new service using an existing customer’s referral link. If the new customer remains with the company for two months, both parties receive a gift card worth up to $75, depending on the type of service the new customer selects.
  • Online support: The Guidance Center section of CenturyLink’s website has tools to help customers with questions or problems. If customers can’t solve the problem on their own, they can easily make a service call request from the same page on the website.
  • Best for CenturyLink is best for consumers who want to bundle multiple services.

Compare Home Phone Service