1.28/5
Based on 108 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

849 Fingerhut Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 13, 2018

I had one Freshstart account with them. Paid it off on time with timely payments but when I tried to order something new, I had to start all over again. I just got that Freshstart account paid off after THEY lost my shipment and charged me another $30 to send a replacement shipment. And now that I, once again made every payment on time and paid off the balance they still have not given me a revolving credit line, just an offer to start a new Freshstart account for the 3RD time! No thanks Fingerhut, your customer service people are morons, and I not have 3 credit cards equaling a credit line of $6200. Horrible company!!

Original review: June 12, 2018

I was liking Fingerhut until I forgot to make my payment last night. I think they overall have good quality products, even though I was already concerned about their exorbitant shipping costs. They gave me a credit increase after only 3 months of on-time payments, which I thought was pretty nice, if maybe a little too premature of a decision on their part. The issues come up when one forgets or cannot afford to make a payment. I FORGOT to pay last night, and this MORNING I receive an unprofessional and predatory call from a woman in Jamaica that could not even pronounce my name correctly and barely spoke English. Her tone was threatening and she stated without ANY input from me, "You are going to make this payment on Friday, right?" She then proceed to tell me that if I considered this an harassing phone call, my phone number would be "invoked" and that I would no longer be able to make any payments on my account?

I am ONE day late, experienced a very bad day yesterday, was just planning on calling Fingerhut to apologize and make a payment arrangement, AND this is how I am treated now? I eventually got her to understand, and accept a payment from me, and she also waived my late fee, but this was after I lost my cool and we went around for over 10 minutes. I am done with Fingerhut now. I am just going to pay off my account and go elsewhere... I hope this review helps other people to stay away from this company and most other "extended credit" online and catalog shopping companies.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2018

My husband ordered me a ring set from Fingerhut. After wearing for a week, the main stone broke off. I spoke with the English-Lacking Customer Representatives, only to find out that they will not exchange or refund me for the ring since it is the main stone. So now I am left owing a lot of money on a ring that I cannot even wear. I am highly disappointed and would recommend everyone to stay far away from this company!

Original review: June 12, 2018

I attempted a purchase in March. Never received the item and called to advise them. I was told to get a police report. I did. I mailed it as I was told and received 5-6 phone calls a day regarding a delinquent account. I would tell the reps repeatedly with broken English that I did not receive the item and have sent the police report. I emailed it last week and was told the time frame expired and the case is closed. I owe for a product that was never received.

Original review: June 12, 2018

If you get an offer in the mail from these scoundrels, tear it up and throw it where it belongs THE TRASH. I received one from them 6 weeks ago and the worst mistake of my life was accepting it. Generous line of credit, but come to find out it was only because everything of theirs is overpriced compared to other retailers including their own sister website. When you call with a concern, you talk with someone from either the Philippines or Indonesia and must repeat yourself 20 times or if you email them, about 50% of the time they don't reply at all. And don't ask to speak to a supervisor, they avoid answering any and all calls apparently.

I bought a gas grill from them only to find out the manufacturer has it listed on their own website for $60.00 less and would have shipped it for $10.00 less too. When I did finally get to speak with someone about this, the answer was 'They advertise it as a loss leader'. And tried to sell me a set of china before I shut them up to pay attention to why I called. Charbroil told me the price of the grill has been that since December and sells well, and it is not a 'loss leader' So not only do they mark up the stuff insanely, they mark up shipping as well. And will not credit the difference or do anything for you. But the worst is, roughly 11 days before your payment is due, the robocalls start daily at all times to any phone number they have. And nowhere in any of their paperwork is this mentioned or disclosed.

If you block them or send them a cease and desist order like I did, they email you telling you that your credit line has been suspended but you can continue to shop using a credit card. Give me a break, I wouldn't buy anything from them if someone else paid for it. Just for the record, there are two class action suits pending against them in NY and Illinois because of robocalls and two other issues. If another is ever opened in my state you can for sure bet I will be joining it. A second or third rate retailer preying on the consumer, and when you are smart enough to call them out on it, you are the bad guy. I will pay them off and be done with them. Not an outfit I want to be associated with or do business with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fingerhut?

Original review: June 10, 2018

I ordered a computer and a set of sheets. I received both. The computer was very faulty - I returned it. Within 3 weeks, before I even received my first bill, I began receiving harassing phone calls asking for payment. I explained to the phone callers that I had returned the item, and (anyway) had not received a first bill. It was suggested by one of those phone callers that I was lying about returning the computer. It was suggested by one that I pay for the item anyway, and they would reimburse me, later. Finally after 6 different harassing phone calls, my online account status was updated to state that the computer has been returned. I thought it would be over; that I would pay for the sheets and be done with them.

However... The very next day, I received another harassing phone call about my "unpaid bill" (the computer and the sheets); I asked that they not call me again until their accounts and their phone people were in agreement about what I (did not) owe. In addition, I found "new" charges on my account (online); I requested an explanation. The result? 2 days later, I received a very rude email that "if you revoke our right to call you, we will send you to collections, etc...." Hopefully they will soon address my question about the erroneous extra charges (for the sheets). As soon as they do I will pay for the sheets and definitely not order again from these people. It's like they all signed up for courses that were titled "Bullying 101" and "Intimidating Harassment Techniques for the Fingerhut Employee". This group should be shut down!

Original review: June 2, 2018

I noticed that the amount I owe never goes down even though I’ve paid on time each month. Customer service is bad there, I took a picture of my balance and saved in my files. I also emailed them to ask why my balance never goes down. I’m ready to report them for fraud.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I got a mystery package today - a pair of exfoliating gloves from Fingerhut - that I did NOT order. When I called to check I found out that they approved $800 credit card - and said that I applied for it! I talked with their FRAUD department and reported it - now I have to go to the police station and file a report. They have MANY complaints online. They said they flagged my account and would stop any future purchases. I also have the hassle of returning the package.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I was just moving into a new home and needed a replacement bed frame. I ordered a nice one through Fingerhut. It took a couple weeks to arrive and came in two boxes. One box that was just to contain side rails contained rails for the wrong product. I was told by customer service to return only the bad part and they’d send me a replacement; big fat lie. Weeks go by and I get AN EMAIL that tells me their vendor does not have the parts and I must contact the manufacturer. Excuse me? I ordered this product through your service. Why am I responsible for tracking down missing parts for the order you screwed up?

After arguing with several really unprofessional customer service reps, and trying several phone numbers for the manufacturer, I finally speak with a supervisor at Fingerhut who promises me that they’ll correct the issue and have the replacement parts to me in 3 weeks. 3 weeks go by and nothing, so I call again and get told the same thing as before “oh we are sorry we couldn’t find the parts.” Thanks for the notice. I’m sick of sleeping on the floor at this point. I try again to speak with a supervisor to find out 1) why I’m still being billed for an incomplete product and why I was lied to about corrective measures. I’m returning the rest of the product and demanding my account be closed. These people are as dense as a damn rock. Avoid them at all costs.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I had 690 credit score and zero bad credit, good income and they turned me down for a web bank card. Do not let them run a credit check. They drained my credited score. I can purchase on payment plan no problem but I haven't since 1994. 690 score. No outstanding bills. I'll not purchase from them ever. Only from Walmart or Amazon. Could co-sign or get a mortgage or loan. They will never get my respect or a purchase from me. Yes they drained my 690 score.

Original review: May 20, 2018

Well where do I begin with Fingerhut? Just when I thought I was doing real good with all my payments I thought I was doing good. I’ve been paying all my payments. They made all my payment arrangements. Take in the payments out automatically. I know I owe a lot. They take monthly payments out of my payments. I called up to see how much my balance was in paying them off monthly $59. When I called up to see what my monthly bill was found out that as of a year I still feel the same amount from the first payment I made a year ago. I was shaking. So upset I can’t eat. Words cannot explain how upset I was and when I went to call them of course they were closed so I’m hoping they will be open tomorrow and I get someone who couldn’t understand me and help me. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully I can get someone who can help me and understand me and help me. Sorry for the mix-up in communication. I am just upset. Thank you.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I have had my account for over a year. I started off with the Fresh start account and bought a pair of shoes just to start it off. I had no problems. When I paid that off my credit went up to $500. I then got a tv, and have been paying that down. I would be paid off but I have been getting other stuff after paying some down. After a while my credit went up to $800. About a month ago it went up again to $1200. I just bought a pool and the payments are good for me. Also, my credit was horrible. It was in the 450 range. Now it’s 612. I got worried when the fresh start closed because it went down but now it’s up and going. The more credit I earn with them is great. I have never had any problem with the customer service. I have only had to call once because a bed set was missing a sheet but they sent me it with no problem. Other than that I email them and receive a response within 24 hours. I would recommend them.

Original review: May 2, 2018

On April 30th, I went to Fingerhut's website to look for an office desk. When I found it, I put in my email address to start an account. The system informed me that my email address was already being used. I requested a new password to get into and found it had my wife's name on the account. I spoke to her about this and she denied setting this up. I emailed the company to request this account closed or cancelled. I received an email back informing me to call Customer Service to have it cancelled.

Today, 5/2 @ 12:45 pm CST, I called Fingerhut to have a customer service rep cancel the account. Instead she kept wanting my whole ssn to "verify the account". I provided her their customer's number showing on the site and she still kept asking for my ssn. I refused to provide it and informed her that this an unauthorized account that I want closed. Again, she stated that she cannot close without verifying my full ssn. I asked for a supervisor, she stated that a supervisor will explain the same and proceeded to try and talk over me. I informed her that she is unwilling to assist me, I will file a complaint with the FTC and ended the call.

Original review: May 2, 2018

They sent me a computer that did not work properly and then charged me $34.94 to send it back. They said because it was returned in good condition I had to pay for the shipping to me and the return shipping even though the laptop itself looked in good shape. Every time you would go to run a program the CPU and Disk % would shoot up to 100% and run insanely slow and this was just a cheap little dinky computer, it was one that should have been able to run Microsoft Word without a single problem. DO NOT buy from them. If you ever have a problem they will not make it right, even if it is their fault and then they charge you for their broken merchandise.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I recently found out a Fingerhut credit card was opened in my name and used back in 2013 or 2014 and not only do they refuse to remove it they sent it to another credit agency AND THEY ARE NOW BOTH ON MY CREDIT REPORT FOR 2 DIFFERENT AMOUNTS!!!

Original review: April 19, 2018

This business sucks. You can't change your address when you need to. You have to contact customer service to change it and they ask for your bill when applying for credit and if you don't have a bill that has your address on it they won't accept it. For instance I gave them a social security statement with my address and date on it and they didn't accept it. So I don't recommend doing business with them. They suck.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I ordered an in stock item. I was suppose to get it in 6 to 8 days, but 10 days later they have not even shipped it. I have emailed and called customer service literally 50 times or more and no one can answer 2 simple questions. Why hasn't it shipped? When will it ship? Apparently, they think if they ignore you and make it impossible to get the answers that you will just leave them alone. They are sadly mistaken!!!

Original review: April 17, 2018

Got a $400 credit limit and used it to do some Christmas shopping. Have been paying on it for 4 months and pay $20 more than my minimum payment each time and my balance has not gone down a single penny. I wish I had never opened an account. As soon as I have the extra money I will pay off this debt and never order a thing from them again! Don't get roped in like I did, it's not worth it!

Original review: April 17, 2018

This is what I wrote to Lisa Gavales, the interim Chief Executive Office of Bluestem, the company that owns Fingerhut: "Recently I purchased an item from Fingerhut... I had an issue with the tablet from day one. Zeki 9" Touch Screen 8GB Android Tablet with Built-In DVD/CD Player - TBDV986W Item Number: NJ76Y. I called technical support, and the information they provided was wrong. They were talking about me having to return the item, it was defective and I had to send it back. When I questioned why I should pay for it, the agent provided yet more incorrect information. I ended the call. After spending days and talking to friends I was able to get it started. Shortly after I started to get messages about various applications that were not closing. One after the other, and I could not continue my posts.

"I called Tech support again, the person told me to do, what I had done before again which was to reset the tablet. Did that. I did not have many applications, most were the ones that came with the tablet. So, in a few days it started to happen again. At this point I called and stated that I wanted to return the item, and did not think that I should pay for it ( knowing that the shipping costs would be deducted from my downpayment of 30.00. I was told no problem and would be shipped out a label. Well the label that was shipped to me was just a simple address label... no postage. I called Again, and explained, I was advised that I would be shipped out the correct label. It was received and I returned the item.

"Once the company was in receipt of the item I inquired about my refund. Now, Fingerhut has my account number and sure did charge my account ASAP after I placed the order, yet, I was advised that I would be receiving a check in 2 weeks, which at this point infuriated me. They have my account information. YET I had to wait for a check. I will admit, at this point I was very angry, and hung up after stating I did not care how I get the money, just send me my (yes I used the F bomb) money. Today, about 2 weeks later, I called and was informed that the refund has not been sent because I hung up on the previous agent. When I inquired what that had to do with my refund since it is a given he hesitated then said it had to be confirmed. So I said, "Ok. What exactly do you need from me." He put me on hold, then came back and stated that I was now confirmed. Not explaining what that meant or any confirmation number or anything.

"So, basically what I think at this point is the previous agent wanted to basically ensure that I did not get the refund and had to go through the inconvenience of dealing with yet more inept customer service. There was nothing that this customer service agent I spoke to today needed to do for me to get the refund... I need to state that at this point having dealt with numerous outsourcing customer service agents, the ones that are polite, but most inept are the ones from the Philippines. And personally am getting very very tired of the runarounds, no direct answers and errors. I left a message for a supervisor to call me, but, at this point I wanted to write to you directly. The refund is only 15.00, but to me that is money for other things such as medication. Plus no one should have to go through this."

Original review: April 16, 2018

My wife and I got a laptop from them for work purposes and it has been a nightmare from start and they don’t care AT ALL and have told us this on the phone. When the laptop was delivered all seemed well, then we tried to use MS Office Suite and we were unable to access these products and we kept getting a pop-up saying to enter product code # found on the back of your laptop which we were unable to locate, so we called Fingerhut and they gave us the code. No issue at all! Move forward 6mths and the laptop gave the blue screen of death and would no longer work. We called Fingerhut to let them know and they told us the motherboard was bad and to send it to Dell and they can refurbish it for us; I told them I got this new and it is under warranty and I don't want a refurbished laptop when I am paying their high rate ($500+) for a new one.

First they tell me we are not under warranty anymore. It has expired which was bull because we got the 1 year warranty and that time was not up at that point, so then they all of a sudden they see we are still under warranty, BUT... I didn't get the correct warranty, we got basic coverage, so it can't be returned because we didn't pick the full coverage option; when there is only 1 option for that product warranty in the book we ordered from, nor were we ever told there was more than 1 warranty option! So I told them I am sending it back to you as we don’t want the piece of (expletive) to which they said, "Well you still have to pay for it or we will send you to collections."

I after I calmed down I thought about and decided to send it to Dell and continue making my payments. Dell sent the laptop back in a matter of a week to 2 weeks and it worked great, except when they fixed it basically reverted back to all factory settings, so we again could not use MS Office, so we contact Fingerhut and they told me they don't have product key and to call Dell. We called Dell and long story short they push us back to FH. We called again and now they are acting like we never had a product code for this laptop and we have to buy MS products which is over $200 dollars even though we kept telling them they already gave it to us before so what is the problem!

This has now been going on back and forth with FH and Dell without resolution. Move forward to this afternoon, I spent 3 hours on the phone with FG bouncing from person to person and department to department; they finally told me we do have rights to the product key and it is in the box from Dell!! I told them I don't have the box anymore and maybe if you would have done your job right and told me this the first time I called then we would not be here today; I asked again, "Can’t you can't just give to me?" And was told point blank NO! So now I am stuck with a laptop I can't use and I still have to pay for it. Not sure what you guys do about this type of things, but I see a lot of bad reviews on FH on here, so maybe you don't do anything but gather info., but would love to know my rights on this type of thing? Am I just out of luck and let this on my credit report, or what? Thank you.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I have tried numerous times to explain to this company that there is a charge on my credit report that isn't mine and they refuse to look at it. I feel that the person whose charges that they have added to my credit report is not getting credit established. I have never had a Fingerhut account nor will I ever have one due to all the problems I have had with this company. They keep saying it's mine even though I don't live in the Chicago area, nor have a phone number for that area, I live in Baltimore, I have never even been to Chicago. But this company refuses to correct this problem or even to investigate what I am telling them is the truth. I would tell everyone that I talk to what has happened to me and not to deal with this company.

Original review: April 6, 2018

When difficulties arise, they make agreements to be paid overtime, after the payment date, they state that the agreement was not valid to be made. So the payment you make to catch up an account is not valid unless over 45 days past due. Thus, when trying to keep credit rating fairly well, they offer an agreement that can't be made. Be careful with their financing. They want your money, but do not respect their agreements with the consumer.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Hello, I am writing this review to warn others about Fingerhut. I was told that Fingerhut would be a good way to help my credit. I made a few purchases and paid everything off as fast as possible, I was even often rewarded with credit increases. The reason I am disappointed is because Fingerhut has no customer service. Even if you're a customer with the best record. They don't care if you get a defective product or if you're overall unhappy with a purchase. You bought it so you're stuck paying for it regardless if you're satisfied with your purchase or not. (Or even if the product is broken or defective.) I was willing to forgive the fact that all their products are highly overpriced and very cheap in quality, but the lack of service was the last straw.

I had over $1,000 in credit with Fingerhut, but I decided to cancel it all because I am not willing to get stuck in debt with a company that couldn't care less about their customers. The last item I purchased was a futon, the type of futon you'd find at a local Big Lots for about $200. Except this one was from Fingerhut, so it cost $600. Not only did it come defective and broken, when I tried to get any help from customer service, it's like there's no one home. Their emails feel like automatic responses, not something from a real person. They just want to make the most money they can charging outrageous prices and interests. They don't care about their product quality or their customer satisfaction, only about their customer's payment due dates and interest rates accrual.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I have had an account for over 5 years. Never missed a payment. Called in. I feel like the call was answered overseas by people who don’t speak English. I told them I was in a bad car accident then broke my foot and was unable to make the payment due the next day. I was basically told there was nothing they could do. I log in a few days later to make the payment, not only is collections calling, they have also sent a email saying I refuse to speak via phone so my account has been closed and I can only order in cash. Then they told me I used all my available credit... No I had over $1500 still available to use... I'm so annoyed. But Walmart sells the EXACT same items way below Fingerhut's cost.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I purchased some cameras in November of 2017, But I opened today March 20th 2018. I realized they had wires and I needed wireless. I was told I only had 60 days to return them. I wanted to do a exchange, But I was told by the Agent I was just stuck. I have been a great Customer, But I no longer will purchase anything else from Fingerhut. It doesn't matter what kind a customer you are, But it does matter about a Policy.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I signed up for a Fingerhut account in January of this year (2018). Due to poor credit from Bankruptcy, I added a Fingerhut account to help build my credit. I understand Fingerhut has about a 30% increase on all of their items - this is to be expected, as their website is meant to help customers with poor credit achieve items that they probably normally couldn't afford without the option of making payments. I, however, am fortunate that I make decent money and I just wanted to use this site to boost my credit score... what a nightmare I have gotten myself into. My first purchase with Fingerhut went smoothly and quickly - I purchased a cheap elliptical and a set of dumbells for my exercise room and paid them all off immediately. They arrived on time and in good shape. No issues. The nightmare begins for my second and LAST purchase...

Shortly after I paid off my first purchase, I ordered an Apple Watch. My tracking told me it would be here February 16th. I followed my tracking closely and the day it was supposed to have been delivered, in fact, the tracking was so specific, it even said it was delivered into my mailbox, there was no Apple Watch. On their tracking website, there's a little bubble that says "Don't have your package yet? No worries! This happens, check your bushes and around your house etc etc and call us in 3 days if you still don't have your package."

Well, lo and behold, 3 days passes and still no Apple Watch. I call Customer Service and spoke w/ a very nice lady whom said that for some reason my order has actually BEEN CANCELED by Fingerhut! She said my account was FLAGGED because I had made a LARGE PAYMENT on my account (when I paid off my account in full for my last purchase!). How asinine is that? Basically they punish their customers for paying off their accounts in full. She apologized up and down and I had to go through a crazy array of security questions to "unflag" my account. She said the package was never actually delivered, but instead canceled and it should be on its way back to their warehouse. I made sure to tell this lady that once the watch is returned, I don't want it.

Weeks go by and still, watch hasn't been returned to Fingerhut and it surely never came to me. I call Fingerhut again on 03/09 and speak w/ a not-so-nice representative named Lindsay. She rudely told me the same tracking information that I already know - that on Feb 22nd it went to MN and that's all. She told me that maybe USPS changed the packages tracking number and I need to call USPS and "figure it out" myself. Awesome, Lindsay. Let me spend more time on the issues YOUR COMPANY is responsible for, but sure, I'll call.

I get off the phone with her and call USPS - 2 hour wait! Beyond annoyed, I waited the 2 hours and 3 minutes it took and spoke w/ a sweet as can be woman named Mary. I told Mary my situation and she checked my tracking and the first this she says it "Wow, this is a mess! Is Fingerhut really charging you still for this item?" and I said "Yes!" Mary explained that the package has been in transit since it was sent off in February and it never was delivered to me and she said the same thing we all know - It was delivered last on Feb 22 to Eden Prairie, MN and no one has seen it since.

She gave me another number to the post office where I am from to speak with a representative there to see if they can tell me if the tracking number had been changed. By the time I called the post office they were closed, so I left a voicemail. The next day they returned my call and left me a voicemail, stating they had no other information other than the package was sent to MN...

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now March 15th. Said watch is nowhere to be found. According to tracking, it made its way all the way back to Eden Prairie, MN, but can not be found since then. This is my major questioning - Fingerhut is BASED out of Eden Prairie, MN! That's its headquarters! That's the warehouse the watch came from! You're telling me that the watch is in your town, but hasn't been delivered to you? SCAM ARTISTS. I am still being charged for this watch, that I never received. You can bet that my account is going to be canceled and I will NEVER do business with them again!

Original review: March 12, 2018

I paid a 1000.00 early payment, they took out another 139.52 out of my account which was unauthorized, which made my payment paid in full, I called them about it, so they redeposited the money back in my account week later. Then I checked on the account. They said I need to pay 152.45 to pay it off, so the way I look at it they made me pay for their mistake that they did, have never been late. The answer I got is that is interest they are charging for, so I told them I wanted to pay them off and they said it would cost me 5.00 more, so I went online to pay the full amount which I did, now it shows that I owe 1.00 more. I will never never use them again, big rip off. I guess I learned my lesson.

Original review: March 7, 2018

All of my experiences with Fingerhut have been excellent. Yes, they are a little more expensive than some others, but they also let you pay the bare minimum time payments and even extend credit to those with a poor credit history, allowing the opportunity to repair and grow creditworthiness - even to those as low as 500 CS! That is indeed a big deal. PS, Fingerhut has been around since the 1940s; this is not some fly by night operation.

Most of the "reviews" of this company are suspiciously negative (and very hard to believe)... ala Yelp. Makes one wonder if they are politically motivated. Years ago when I was very young I had a FH account and messed it up badly by not paying on time (if at all). Try that with your mortgage and see how far you get. Anyway, years later I decided to give them another try and they gave me another try as well - pretty forgiving if you ask me. They have helped me to finally be able to obtain credit. The more on-time payments I make, the more credit they extend me.

They absolutely do report to the credit agencies and as a result I have repaired my credit, now appreciating about 20K in available credit from several different banks, with a nice looking CS to boot. I usually purchase bedding and every single item I have purchased has been lovely, held up well and if you actually know how to shop - has been quite affordable. Thank you Fingerhut! Thank you for a second chance. I'm sorry about my bad credit behavior in the past.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Fingerhut shopping website in Minnesota area is no good. They screwed me over when I returned the Xbox One S and the Sims game. They said it was damaged when they got it but it was not damaged at all when I had it. Fingerhut is a bunch of BS. They are crooks.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

Fingerhut sent items to the wrong address and expect for me to pay for them. I don't think so. As a Consumer it's not my fault for the mistake they made. So I call the police and the officer told me they don't make reports because it's not my fault. The items was delivered to the wrong address. Now I refuse to pay for items that I didn't receive. I won't be buying anything else from them. I was a loyal customer and have been for years.

Fingerhut Company Information