1.27/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Fingerhut

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Fingerhut Reviews

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Fingerhut was fabulous in my time of need. I did not have the money to buy a new, much less used, phone so I turned to Fingerhut (against my better judgment). I am so happy I did and am grateful to this day. My cell phone was delivered in a timely fashion and it was beautiful! I ran into trouble shortly thereafter as I lost my job and had no way to pay. They were VERY patient and understanding. I was able to pay them off at tax time, which was approximately 3-4 months away, but they were willing to work with me. Even though they charge more for everything, they are still there for you! Jennifer in Mayville, NY

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

I applied for a Fingerhut credit card about 3 yrs. ago and I never thought I would get approved with my horrific credit. With the grace of this company they offered me a a $250 credit limit. With much gratitude I was able to purchase a room filtering system for allergies my son had attained with the worrisome of breathing quality today. I cannot say enough the $ 9.99 payment a month had me breathing just as good for the not so heavy burden of an extra payment a month. 3yrs. later with my faithfulness & Fingerhut's faithful customer appreciation my credit limit is $1000.00. This company gave me a chance when I had nothing.... Not even money to buy my son sneakers for school. The day that I received the ordered Sperry’s for 1st day of school I had tears in my eyes that they gave me the ability to dress my son in quality name brands to fit it. When I had nothing they gave me something. They came through with deliverance of UPS Shipping on time.

Today I work for that shipping company UPS in Farmingville N.Y. and the pride I feel when I handle packages shipped out in Quality always makes me remember from my first purchase how pleased I was with the honored shipping of high standards & time accuracy. I can’t help but be grateful for the particulates of 2 great companies changing my life. Fingerhut for giving me a chance for providing necessities for my children & United Parcel Service for providing job opportunities I never thought possible to provide for my children. With Fingerhut you get treated as an V.I.P. member with elite services & shipping ... LOTS OF FUN WAYS TO WIN PRIZES & THEY ALWAYS HOLD TRUE TO THEIR WORD OF SATISFACTION. Thank you Fingerhut. A-1 ACCREDITED BUSINESS.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 29, 2019

This computer has been a great addition. It replaced a 7 year old HP that I had been keeping together with parts scavenged from another computer. The CyberPowerPC Gamer Ultra AMD FX-6300 8GB Memory GeForce GT 730 2GB Graphics Card 1TB Hard Drive was easy to get rolling out of the box. Not sure why it came with CDs for driver updates as it doesn't have a cd rom drive, but finding the needed drivers online was quick and simple. The side glass and led lighting gives the machine a nice visual touch. I love how easy it is to add RAM or swap out graphics cards. Great machine, beautiful look and powerfully fast.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I have ordered several items from Fingerhut and so far I am very pleased! Each item I have ordered came way earlier than stated and has worked very well. As a matter of a fact I am using the computer I ordered. I place my order on the 19th of November. Was told it would arrive on Monday the 26th and it arrived on Saturday the 24th. As with all my orders it was early. Thank you Fingerhut for helping reclaim my credit and for having the items I need.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I received a fresh start credit of $250 Nov 2017. Made few small purchases & make on time payments every month. Keep credit use under 30%. Basically too this to improve my credit. I have been very pleased w the credit line increases. Oct 2018. My credit is at $1300. Only using 24%, currently. I have no complaints about them. Items seem priced higher than if you purchase somewhere else but all in all they are a good place to start to help repair bad credit.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fingerhut?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

In May, I ordered a "bed" from this company. What arrived was a headboard and footboard - no frame. For $382.00. I tried a standard frame, but there was no where to attach the footboard. I called the company to tell them I was returning it and wanted a credit. NOT AN EXCHANGE. A few weeks later, I received an email saying that my return has been received and my account had been credited.

A month and a half, the stupid thing shows up at my door again. They had sent me a new one and added it back to my account, with fees and interest. I had to ship it back. I have been on the phone with them for 3 months now trying to straighten this out. There are only 2 people you talk to, and they both have accents you can't understand and they are not capable of understanding your situation. At all. The departments don't communicate with each other (I was told it was not possible). It is also not possible to speak to a manager, or receive a call back from a manager. I was told 15 different things and each call has been at least an hour long with cold transfers and long holds. They do not keep notes in your file, and they refuse to listen back to conversations where you were told a complete lie, or promised something that they now have no idea about.

Today, for the 8th time, I was on the phone with them. After many transfers and holds, and being told lies and them playing (hopefully playing) dumb, I hung up. It had been 1.5 hours. Nothing accomplished. If you want to be driven crazy real quick, speak to a bunch of people who are unprofessional and dimwitted, never have your issue solved and pay WAY too much for shoddy crap items, Fingerhut is your company. I will NEVER deal with them again. NEVER!!!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I made a payment online and it said it was the monthly amount. Looked at my bank statement and they had taken the over 300.00 out for a payment. Called. They said they would refund it but couldn't do anything to help me if my account was overdrawn. Now I'm waiting to see what happens but because I did the payment online it's my fault that they took out more than I authorized.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I ordered merchandise through Fingerhut. I realised I couldn't use it. I returned it having to pay the return shipping fee. 1 month later they turned me over to collections for the shipping to me. First the bill was 3 dollars. A week later went to 10.99. Then went to 11.99 a week after that and then they sent to collection agency. I will never order from this company again. It cost me a total of 24.00 for them to have the product back.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I ordered a Minolta 35x Zoom Digital Camera Bundle. I misunderstood the return policy. From what I read I had 60 days to return a product. According to Fingerhut I had 30 days. I liked the Camera I just wanted a more popular model like a Cannon, so I can easily obtain additional add-ons because the Cannon is more popular. So I did return the Camera and customer care told me they had to return it to me, it's not accepted back. OK, so the representative and I verified the return address which is the address that the Camera was originally sent to.

Weeks went by then final months and I realize that I was making payment for a Camera I don't have. Fingerhut was called and told me that the Camera was returned to an address that I'm no longer a resident and ask for my payment. WHY? I verified the address and the was sent to once already, How did it end up at the address that I don't live in. Fingerhut stated that the sent me an affidavit via email, I have some concerns and was not able to obtain this email, they should have sent it in the mail. Now Fingerhut is calling every day with request for payment on a Camera I do not have in my possession.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Hi my husband has has a account with them for over 2 years. Always paid on time and then a month ago I made the payment on the web site and it was fine I thought then my husband and I were stunned when he got a negative on his credit report from them. They said we didnt make the all the payment and I said yes I did then I noticed after I made the payment they added 4$ three days later. That was bs on their behalf and I told her I wanted to speak to a supervisor. She put me on hold and 15 min later got back and said they would have to call me back but nothing. I have called. I have sent 7 emails and I'm still waiting.

Fingerhut Company Information