toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

I have nothing but high praise for everyone involved in providing me with DIRECTV usage. That includes the person I spoke with on the phone, as well as the technician who installed. Although I was not person who was present during installation, I can say that the person who was, Randy **, told me that the technician was proficient and professional in all phases of the installation. We could not be happier with all phases DIRECTV, from the person who I initially spoke with, the technician who installed, and the final product!!!

So far there are no problems. Installation was on 2/27/16. The picture is clearer than U-Verse and I like the remote. The installer was personable and thorough in being sure I knew how to operate the functions.

I sincerely appreciate the patience in handling my questions. This is a new experience for me. Before calling, I had a sense of frustration. Afterward, I felt relieved. Thanks for the super effort.

Install DirecTV in my home and I was told I will receive a $200 Visa Rewards card but they say it had to be after 90 days to claim it. So after 60 days I've been calling just to make sure I will receive it, it's been over 90 days I'll say about 100 days and now they say that my rewards card expired because I have to do it before 90 days not after 90 days so it's pretty upsetting & annoying because they have me calling AT&T and have me calling a lot of different department and yet nobody has helped me. I have not resolved my issue. I just got off the phone from one of the representatives and they said to wait 7 days for a notice which is the same thing I heard about 2 weeks ago and yet they have not resolved my issue. I'm actually considering cancelling. Really bad customer service on fixing issues & please do not believe when they say you will receive a rewards card.

I just signed up in November for DirecTV with the promise that my costs were locked in for two years; talk about bait and switch. Now I have a two year contract that if I get out of I pay major dollars; however, they lied to me and ATT increases my fee without any consumer recourse.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DIRECTV?

AT&T sells the service with DirecTV. They promise rewards cards and an good mobile app and anything works. Almost 3 months ago, an AT&T agent sold me this service and it's December 5th and still have to call them constantly and nobody gives any answer, and the worst part is that one the agents even tried to tell me that I was making up the gift cards.

The dish goes out frequently, in my whole neighborhood! Yesterday it was most of the day, Because of "a Storm". It was barely snowing!!! I have had DirecTV for three months and have hated it for two and a half months. I want my U-verse back! DirecTV has reneged on their part of the contract and so therefore I shouldn't be penalized for cancelling! Getting a contact person at DirecTV is impossible. They just transfer you from one non answering department.

I am well pleased with the service that DirecTV has offered to me. I look forward to have my DirecTV for years to come and would highly recommend DirecTV to many people. The people at DirecTV were very polite to me and took the time to fix the problem I had at hand.

AT&T staff and DirecTV staff assisted with the transition and explained how this service could meet my needs and save money. The manager for the installation staff made extra efforts to assist me. He left his contact information for us to contact him for if need be.

My installer was absolutely fantastic. They should all be as good as this one. He was very friendly, polite, knowledgeable and thorough. He showed his ID on arrival and petted the dog. He did everything that I asked and made sure I knew how everything worked before he left.

So far has been an a good experience, but the big test will be the installation and future service. Thank you and I look forward to having DirecTV and hope you will have internet service for the mountains in the near future.

This is the best satellite company. The personnel very nice, helpful, and answer questions. Also they help you find the perfect package for you so you won't be paying for something you don't need. Also they make the process very fun and not boring. They keep a good conversation about your issue and never put you on hold. They help you.

I've been an AT&T customer for over 15 yrs. I've always had good service with them. I've been a DirecTV customer for 12 yrs. Recently I had a bad experience on the phone with them but James & Bryan @ Spotsylvania Town Center was AWESOME in resolving my problem. THANK YOU.

Thorough, courtesy, attention to detail, and knowledge of the product were the factors that led to a good outcome. The rep's name was Alana and I think that if she was the person my wife talked to in the first place we would have the dish up and running already.

Our experience (other than issues with the reception in the RV) has been better than cable. We're able to use the remote control, and we understand the system better. In our experience, picture quality is better with Satellite than with cable.

Customer service answered questions about our status of installation. We first sought to transfer services in October. Line problems with AT&T were finally solved as of last week and I will be placing an installation request for DirecTV as soon as possible.

Very happy so far with my experiences with Directv. Personnel was very attentive and to the point. They spoke clearly and if I didn't understand they very calmly and slowly explained. I had doubts before about changing from Dish to Direct but now I feel I made the correct decision.

Great job. The installation went well and flawless. The installer was super professional and easy to work with. I look forward to being a customer and recommending this service to others. Thank for your great rate. I hope that it stays set for a long time beyond the 2-year time frame.

Service man was professional, friendly, extremely thorough. He was excellent. He was top notch, knowledgeable, and went out of his way to satisfy our needs. Thank you for sending this man. If we need any installation or service we would like to have him come again.

We recently had to cancel a scheduled installation due to a flood in the basement of our home. We fully expect to have the installation as soon as we possibly can. We were pleasantly surprised at how understanding your staff was. We will reschedule as soon as possible!

Every time you call AT&T or DirecTV you are guaranteed to be on for at least 45 minutes and speak to 3-4 people. I have a joint account with the two services, but they are not billed the same and I cannot access my DirecTV service online! When I asked how I am supposed to pay my bill, I am being told to call in every month. Who in the hell would do that?!! Not to mention, I have been hung up on numerous times by their customer service. Disgustingly unprofessional. Terrible reflection on their brand. Wish I wasn't locked into a contract with a company that does not respect their customers. Absolutely infuriated with them. As soon as contract expires, I will NEVER give either company another one of my dollars.

Request for an appointment change - My request did not lie within the auto response network. I was served by a real human being who made every effort to make sure my needs and wishes were addressed. Nice work. He was clearly not a robot.

Very satisfied with customer service. Tech was very nice, respectful, and answered all our questions. Very satisfied. So far we like the DIRECTV programming. Yes, yes, yes. Very fine service. Showed up on time too. Completed job in timely manner.

A few years ago I had Comcast cable TV and internet and I was paying close to $200 a month for both so I switched to DirecTV which at the time was a whole lot cheaper. $75 for just TV service. A year later my bill went from that to $180 a month so I called and had to cancel my a couple premium channels. Ever since then I have had to call every 3 months or so because my bill would continue to go back up to $180. Yesterday I had to call again because my bill was $180 again. I had to cancel the rest of my premium channels only to have my bill go down $20 to $160 a month for just regular channels. They boast saying how much cheaper they are than cable yet for around that price I had cable, internet, premium channels, and telephone service.

I'm left now wondering what happened and what to do next since $160 is about double what I can afford and the women I talked to at DirecTV didn't care if I was upset about my bill. She was actually humming Christmas tunes in my ear while on the phone with me. If you have never been really mad and have someone rudely hum in your ear believe me it's very obnoxious. Going back to when I first signed with DirecTV I asked them if my bill would do this and I was assured it wouldn't. How can your bill start at $75 a month and double after you cancel all but basic services? I won't recommend DirecTV to anyone. They are worse than cable. At least cable was honest about screwing me over.

Thank you very much for caring. I would and did tell other friends and family to try you and they would not be sorry that they did. Thank you for your time and help. I hope you know how special you made me feel.

From my order through the install your staff was professional, patiently listened to my questions and answered. The installer was respectful and very knowledgeable, he explained the process, completed the installation and fully explained how to use the system. A refreshing experience.

Everyone that I came in contact with was very nice and easy to deal with. The gentlemen that came to the house was great. We had a family emergency and was not able to be there when we schedule. He was able to take care of another customer first and then come back to service us. They did a great job. I am looking forward to being a Directv customer. I hope the bundle package saves us money.

It is a great service and everything was great. The installer was on time and very helpful. I would recommend this to everyone and the installation was very easy. I'm very thankful for all the support and he did a great job.

I suspended my account and was told by the rep. that I would have to call and request to have my service re-instated. I never called them back and discovered after my mail caught up with me that I had been charged for four months. I called customer service and disputed the charges based upon the reps. indicating that I would have to contact them before the service would be started. They denied my request for a refund and indicated that I could write them and request that they review my conversation with their rep. and they would revisit my refund request.

I have been a customer with brief interruptions through the last twenty years. Until this incident I would not hesitate to recommend them as an excellent provider. I will never use them again. My wife and I both have had serious medical issues, lost our jobs, are currently drawing Social Security Disability, lost our home and are just barely getting by. This loss of savings has dropped us into a negative balance and we can barely afford our medications. This is a story common to elderly people who try to live without negative incidents.

Everyone I came in contact with was professional & helpful as the AT&T rep. Had dropped the ball by not scheduling DIRECTV in a timely fashion as originally promised. Causing me to have to call and reschedule. Which also caused me to contact others involved.

DIRECTV Company Profile