1.40/5
Based on 1,481 ratings submitted in the last year

DIRECTV

For years, DIRECTV has been committed to providing the greatest digital television experience to over 37 million customers in both the U.S and Latin America. Every aspect of our company is centered on bringing each customer state-of-the-art service.

We understand that it is important to our customers that they work with a company that respects and understands their wants and needs, which is why DIRECTV’s employees are trained and ready to assist and answer any of your digital television needs. For the #1 satellite TV service in the country, choose DIRECTV.

View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

16216 DIRECTV Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Warning - don’t use this company. They are a ripoff, trust me‼️ I used them for about 5 years and this last year has been the worst. They adding unknown charges on my bill with BS explanation, keep you on the phone for 30 mins or more. Customer service is like pulling teeth??? They’re like a bad marriage and I’m counting down my divorce date! Never will I ever use them again! Horrible.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I don’t understand how this company still in business with all the Horrible reviews and services they are providing to their customers, awful experience, horrible customer services. They don’t value longtime customer. DirecTV is sucks, they don’t deserve any stars, CROOKS.

Get expert buying tips about Satellite and Cable TV Providers delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

DirecTV turned billing over to AT&T and it has been a nightmare ever since. Trying to set up automatic billing. Get messages that have nothing to do with our request. Finally called and could barely understand the customer rep who obviously has poor English skills. God bless her, she should try to find another job, and AT&T should hire people we can understand. Took THREE hours just to pay a bill!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I have had DirecTV for years. But they aren't the same price for two years and Dish isn't either as they in disclosures will tell you price is subject to change. I cancelled DirecTV after the last salesman a year or so promised new equipment and a low rate and I could call back and get a good rate before the year is out. I called back but if you remove auto pay even to change a debit or credit card you lose promotions. Then customer service after fifteen calls 8 machines, and 5 foreigners trying to help you come on the phone.

My last bill was $175. just for TV no HBO or channels like that. I immediately took my equipment to FedEx. I also kept getting someone spoofing the main DTV phone number who had my account number trying to get me a better rate to prepay with some sort of payment. Scam and fraud. I reported this to DirecTV and ATT who bought DirecTV and they denied being hacked but could care less. I googled the information and even a disabled Vet was ripped off by the spoofer or hacker for about a grand for the year of tv and his services was sent to collection.

Back to my adventure. I called ATT and tried to get with Dish. On three different times. Each time there was a $20.00 hold for purchase which all three went through. I would get disclosure emails and when I got an outrageous estimated first bill I called. Transferred around and the lady would say sorry but no order so placed a new one. I stopped after three and one was a manager but hers was cancelled due to no disclosures read. The foreigners and local I suppose citizens or teens must work from home. I had one lady singing on the phone trying to prepare an order. Very unprofessional for a big company ATT. I like Satelite but dislike what you have to put up with and the used car salesman tactics. I would recommend streaming that is what I do along with Over the Air antenna or free local tv. Other than Fox News and ESPN most of my shows are on CBS.

I called DirecTV and cancelled all orders if any existed and responded to their term email to cancel. Then called again to cancel any account other than phone with my phone number for install. Guess what? DirecTV shows up the next morning for the install but the order is all wrong and I cancelled that. He was nice and gave me his supervisor's number and card. I called. He assured she would take care of me but no phone call and a voicemail was left.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Don’t deliver, lie, bill you and then tell you they don’t have reference numbers or record of your call even when you were provided these by customer service. HORRIBLE SERVICE. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, CROOKS.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DIRECTV?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

My 12 month contract is up and my bill doubled. I called for another promotion and they do not have any. Bill went from 54.97 to 99.55. How can this be afforded? Ridiculous! I am investigating other local companies.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

We got DirecTV thru Costco in August, it was on promotion at the time, seemed like a good deal. We were promised 85% free programs and movies On Demand, great picture and 4K TV programs. Well after installing the service, we realized a lot of it is not true. So I decided to cancel the service and I tried to call the number that was provided on my contract papers, it was a dead end number, so I look up online how to cancel DirecTV, I finally get to speak to an agent, and I told her that I want to end the contract and I will pay the cancellation fee as agreed. Then she told me that they not gonna send anybody out to uninstall the dish and that I have to recycle it and uninstall it myself, it honestly pissed me off.

When they sign you up they don't tell you all the scam details. I DON'T RECOMMEND DIRECTV. It's all lies and scam. The funny thing was I was at Costco the other day and still see those representatives from DirecTV, it's never the same person that sign you up, when they stop few people and tried to offer the service, people get mad and tell them off, because they already tried it before. And i learned my lesson. So if they ask you are you paying more than a 100$ on your TV service provider? Just keep walking. Don't get into the same spiderweb, because you still gonna pay more than 200$ with them. I hope this review will be helpful.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I called in to see if I can get DIRECTV service and they could match what I was paying before. I have been with DirecTV for about four years and they managed to get my price down pretty low. I asked the guy his name is Joey and he was in the Philippines if he can give me a price to where I was paying before I would get DIRECTV again as long as it is with the same exact packages and TVs. He said he would be able to do it. He managed to do it and I would get the same package I had before. Well, the technician arrive this morning and he had something totally different. It doesn’t get any more blatant than this.

This guy Joey just flat out lied to me. All he kept saying was he’ll send me the email and if I don’t agree with what’s in there then I can cancel anytime. I guess they get credit for just signing people up even if they cancel. I looked at the email but I didn’t realize it was only on one TV or the one that doesn’t record. I specifically asked for a whole house DVR and three TVs and he assured me. I asked him three times. I was more focused on reading the agreement regarding cancellation policy, Contracts etc.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Lesson: deal only with AT&T. Do not call DirecTV directly. They have serious system problems and poorly trained reps that give you the wrong information. AT&T is much better but still falls well short of competent. I've had a series of missteps the most recent being the second no-show for installation without even being contacted. If you have an alternative, take it. DirecTV should be a last resort.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I looked into DirecTV to save a little money a month on my TV sevice, and they were running a special at the time, so I jumped on it. BIGGEST mistake... I had it installed in June, it was running fine, I was happy. Come Sept, it started acting up, screen freezes, losing internet connection, having to reset it all the time. I call them up to help so they send a signal to my box to give it a jumpstart. That got it working again... About 3 weeks later it starts happening again, so I call AGAIN for the same problem. So again they send a signal to jumpstart it, but this time they want to send a tech over to troubleshoot my equipment.

Well guess what... They want to charge me $100 for that service!! WTF!!? She says I had a 3 month warranty period and that it expired, so any house calls would be $100. OR they offer a service plan which is $9 more/month. So weird that right when my warranty expires, the equipment starts acting up? Watching the news is no more... Football games, my recorded shows, it all sucks. DO NOT GET DIRECTV!!! Worse service EVER!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

You will be promised everything under the sun, leave happy feeling secure and BAM! The bill comes double the amount, nothing that was promised to you will reflect on the statement. When you call customer service you will be transferred and told there’s nothing they can do without store manager notes. Here’s what happened, my fiancé and I went to the ATT store to add him onto my existing ATT Wireless plan. We added him on, was told his existing plan with Verizon would be taken care of and not to worry about that bill and any amount he owed on his old android would be paid off in full by ATT using the switch program. We received the Verizon bill and it was 1,100 as we were charged for the bill and the amount remaining for the old phone, GREAT! ATT didn’t do anything about this!

While we were in the store we were convinced to sign up for the greatest tv package with incentives, etc! WELL DON'T! Don’t sign up for DirecTV. This is a scam, we were promised free installation, all premium movie channels and the NFL package for 80.00 per month and they also said they would call Optimum to change our package to WiFi only which would only cost 50.00 per month. Well they called Optimum and couldn’t get a price of 50.00 so I was billed 79.95 per month and the first DirecTV Bill I received was for 242.78. I called DirecTV customer service and was told there was nothing they could do as I should’ve known the package and amount that I was sold in the store, I advised them that I was sold exactly what I mentioned above and for that price and they said, "There’s nothing we can do, you can try to go back to the actual store."

We went back to the store. They said they only sell the package and cannot manage bills. We worked with Brittany, she called DirecTV to see what she could arrange for us, I met with her on Tuesday 11/6 and didn’t get a response from her until 11/11 in which I was told she can’t do anything and I need to call customer service back. I called the retention department. They again stated they cannot give me a package that doesn’t exist, I called the ATT store and got Lucas the store manager on the phone, I had DirecTV and the ATT store speaking to each other via speakerphone, again nothing they can do. I advised DirecTV that I’m very unsatisfied and I want to terminate. They are waiving the termination fee as I was sold a service which didn’t exist BUT had to go back to the ATT store in order for Lucas to make these notes and access my account.

I’m sitting here now, he called the regional sales team who could not do anything for me. I am having him make notes on my account so I can get this service terminated. I’ll have to mail all the DirecTV equipment in and now take off another day where Optimum can come back to reinstall all the service I had them uninstall. Oh! And still pay the overpriced existing DirecTV bill of 242.78 AND a reinstallation fee of 59.00 for Optimum to come back!!!

Lucas did as much as he could and I’m grateful for that. He did go above and beyond to notate the account and makes calls but at the end of the day it was his team that mislead us and they should be able to fix their mistakes and hold up their end of the bargain. DirecTV customer service is rude and not willing to uphold their end of the bargain as well and they will make you feel as if you lie when you call them and speak over you, this was a supervisor named Peter employee # **. Needless to say I will be going back to Optimum and not changing anything for a very long time!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

After having DirecTV for 3.5 years we decided to upgrade our equipment. Since the upgrade our TV hasn’t worked and I have been calling to get new equipment mailed or get a tech to show up. I have been lied to about this new equipment and tech several times. I have taken off work for no equipment or tech to show up! During all my phone calls with customer support someone switched my service and billing address. I got a letter about it and called to say I did not authorize it. Surprise, surprise no one can switch it back.

So to recap can’t watch TV, have been begging someone to come out and fix it for over 2 months. I haven’t paid for this reason because why should I pay for something I can’t use. I have a tech coming out on the 16th finally but they can’t even come to the right address since no one will switch it back. So just save your time and don’t bother. They can make unauthorized changes to your account, give you bad equipment and still expect you to pay!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I have never seen a more poorly run company in my life. From top to bottom they lack professionalism, knowledge and customer service. Their C.E.O. and upper management should all be fired, for the processes and procedures put in place. They are so incapable of scheduling installs and communication that it is amazing they have a customer base. Never again!!! Multiple scheduled installs that wasted my days!!!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

We pay over $200 a month for Directv. They track what you watch. If they see there is a movie you like because you watch it several times, the next thing you know you have to pay for it. These are old movies, not blockbuster movies, just run of the mill movies. But once they know you like that particular movie then they want you to pay for it. As if paying over $200 a month isn't enough for this greedy company. This company sucks!!! They rip people off however they can. We are seriously thinking of dropping this company. I call and talk to people that work there, and they are zero help. They are not a company that values their longtime customer. If you are considering Directv, go elsewhere. They are not worth your hard earned money.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

We've had DirecTV since February of 2006 and not once had an issue with the service, equipment or their customer service agents. Then AT&T buys them out and all things go straight to hell. The service is a joke now, especially since they sent the latest update 6 or so months ago. I called today to see if I could get a new box for our living room because the one we have is constantly freezing on us. I spent an hour and 45 minutes talking to four different people, before finally getting in touch with a supervisor. The supervisor said that I would have to pay for a new Genie 2 box, which is normally $399, but she could give me $100 off.

We pay for the equipment protection which covers this. But because the Genie we have is one of the models they're experiencing a number of issues with, she wasn't able to give me another one of those. That is fine, but why wouldn't they make it right and sent the next best thing? She actually offered me an "old HD DVR that is from 2012" and said she could give me that one for free? You just can't make this crap up. The call ended with no resolution to our problems and me now looking for a different TV service provider. Once I got off the phone it hit me, they're (AT&T) running DirecTV exactly how they run their wireless brand. It's really too bad that such a great company (DirecTV) has been taken over by a bunch of incompetent people who are killing the brand.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I called DirecTV Customer service. Took about 15 minutes to get to a real live person that cannot speak English fluently and using a false name, which if I am not mistaken is a FCC violation. Having issues with my local Fox station freezing and all she can say is go to the website. I pay my bill on time and have been with them for a very long time. I am happy I do not have a contract. I have them because of their Sports packages, but it is getting to the point where I am going back to cable.

At least I know I will be talking to a US citizen that can speak English and is willing to help you. I am very familiar with my local cable company because I have their Internet service which works great and I know I will not spend three hours on the phone fighting with a out of the country poor English speaking agent and I will receive proper Technical Help. I am going to wait until I hear from Consumer Affairs and see if I can get some satisfaction from DirecTV. If not Hello Cable Company.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I could write a book about this awful experience. We had a CenturyLink bundle of Directv/landline/internet. Because we only had 4 mbps internet, we needed a different vendor. Honest: over one dozen contacts (phone, chat, text, email). Each customer service person could not find our info (30 year customer). Continued to have odd, wrong email addresses - even after supposedly corrected by previous rep. We have 4 old boxes. So, did ask for new boxes. They scheduled a whole day to install - two confirmations. Never showed. We canceled two months ago. I audio taped (suggest you do the same) after the 6th call. Got a bill with a $ 270 early cancellation charge. Huh! We have been customers for nearly 30 years! No explanations. Rep would put us on hold to ask his/her supervisor. Always came back with sales/promo offer - no fix of bill. No explanation on how we - 30 year customer - could have an early cancellation charge.

Often - transferred to another rep (record was 6 transfers ). They just sent another bill with charges. Many directions/promises on how - when to send boxes back. "An email/mail will be sent to you in 5-7 days". Nadda - never sent. Threats of 21 day non return box charge. As others have said: "don't know how they stay in business". There are reasons that they have State (my state Minnesota, for instance) class action lawsuits. Overcharges, can't cancel, lies, lack of competent customer service, not showing up, threats. DO NOT do any business with CenturyLink/Directv. OH - forgot. They promo, bundle, sell as a total package. However, when you have an issue, or need for support - they will say they are not one company. You must call the other product groups. Whew! They have worn us out. Dozens of call, help. Donna/rep filed an "escalation request" to resolve... Nadda. Sorry for this rant - We will just pay. We have given up.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Elderly father has had DIRECTV for 5 years, his remote died. Spent 31 minutes on phone trying to get replacement remote - rep said they would call back next day before 11:00 am. Did not receive call next day but did get email stating directv was disconnecting father's receiver. Spent another 21 minutes trying to find out why (disconnection order was cancelled, but directv wanted to charge for remote). Heated back and forth with directv rep whether or not directv wanted to keep my father's business or the price of a remote. Apparently they have enough customers. Will never deal with a company like this.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

So, I walk into a local AT&T store and the customer service guy, who was great and very professional, said that sine I am a Veteran, I can get the “First Responders” discount which is 25%. So, I jumped on it. Then, he said I can get the DirecTV bundle as well at a great price, so I jumped on that. Now, here is where it all went to hell.

DirecTV comes to connect me, the installer shows me that he wants to put the dish only 4 to 5 feet above the ground. I looked at him with a “What are you talking about?” and asked “Why can’t you just install it higher like everyone else that has a dish in my neighborhood?” He said, “Due to the snow we have to install it lower.” First of all, I live in Bend, OR and I used to live in Anchorage, AK when I was in the military. Let me just say that if anyone knows anything about Alaska, it is MUCH more cold and has TONS more snow than anywhere in Oregon’s most coldest and snowiest location and I had DirecTV up there and it was on my roof and I never had any issues with it.

I told the installer, no, do NOT install it and put my service on hold. I then called up DirecTV and got hung up on 3 ** times. I called once more, spoke with someone obviously not in North America, but whatever. She was MUCH better at customer support than the others that hung up on me. The first person I spoke with could not find my account, the second person was not even a person, but rather a virtual assistant that hung up on me as well as the third. So, I was finally able to reach a human being on my 4th attempt. I gave her all my account info and she apologized about everything. She cancelled the first order and stated, “Sir, now that I cancelled the first order, I will need a separate number to create another order to request another technician to install the dish the way you want.”

I was thinking to myself, uh, well, what if I only have one number? Luckily, I had another number I gave her. Then she said, “Sir, I will need to run a credit check.” This is where I lost my mind and my blood was pretty much the temperature of the surface of the sun. I said, “Excuse me!! ?” “Why do you need to run a credit check?” “I already had the service setup and configured with AT&T and I am already a customer and you already ran a credit check before, presumably.”

If anyone knows anything about credit checks, if they are ran too often it can adversely affect your FICO score, so I said, “Just forget it, cancel my entire account, delete everything with DirecTV. I will NEVER use your service.” DirecTV is HORRIBLE service and I just now may switch to Verizon knowing that AT&T and DirecTV are partners. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB, the Oregon State Attorney General’s Office, and the Federal Trade Commission over this. How do you like them apples AT&T/DirecTV?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

My DirecTV bill this month is $120.98. The TV package I have is $67.99. The rest is in access fees, Advanced receiver service - DVR, Advanced receiver service - HD, Whole-Home DVR service and Directv Protection Plan. $52.99 in BOGUS fees. What a RIPOFF.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Good evening; President of AT&T. I have been a customer of AT&T for many years and a DirecTV customer for about a year. I signed up for DirecTV for two years at a promised rate of 50.00 plus taxes for two years. In recent months I have come home three months in a row and had my service cut off; promptly paying them 100 to get my services turned back on. I looked at the bill today and noticed that I was charged 90.60 per month. I cannot keep affording this account paying 100 dollars per month. In some markets such as Dallas you are offering TV, Internet and Cable for as low as 99.00 per month. I need a full review of my account so that I can get these restoration fees, Minimum use fees and late fees removed so that I can get my account back to a rate that I can afford.

Your input will be appreciated. Mr. Stephenson: There is another aspect of this problem that I forgot to add was the fact that I called Customer service three times to resolve this issue. All three agents kept me on the phone for 30 minutes. The first two agents kept me for 30 minutes each and just transferred me to get rid of me and the third guy kept me 30 minutes and simply hung up. This kind of treatment makes me sick and does not represent the kind of quality service that I am use to at AT&T. This is my third letter to you, Please have someone call me today.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Very bad service. Sales rep lied about the package and pricing. Called many times to correct problem. Was met with rude and unprofessional response from their employees. Price of service went up half way thru the contract. Technical issue all the time and still ongoing. The worst ever.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Every month for the past 5 months I get a new bill for TV and Internet and it keeps going higher and higher. They disconnect my television and home internet every month for the past 5 months. They say My TV is separate from my home internet but in all actuality I got the package because I had AT&T cell phones. DirecTV is BULLYING ME AND STEALING MY MONEY!!! My son’s schooling is online so when they shut off my internet they know people like me can’t do anything but pay whatever they say because they know we need this service. I don’t know how bullying customers into higher and higher bills no one agreed to pay for is legal!!! I am currently searching for better options because I am getting the heck away from this company. Directv takes COMPLETE Advantage of their long term hard working American customers. Please do something about this highway robbery!!!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I, too, have been a loyal customer since 2000. The old DirecTV, prior to AT&T merger, provided excellent and personal customer service. Now? What a joke. Had ordered two new boxes due to freezing and pixelation. Called them to finish the install and they "accidentally" deactivated one of my boxes. Said they couldn't reactivate it over the phone? And said they'd send out a tech the following weekend with a new box. He showed up with no equipment, said he wasn't told what my problem even was. Had to make yet another appt. and stay home to wait.

The guy came to my door, knocked lightly three times and walked away. Didn't ring the doorbell or wait even five seconds for me to get the door and he was gone (I have the whole thing on my Nest camera video). When I called them to get him back here they said they couldn't, I'd have to reschedule. The "old DirecTV" would have made that happen. I had a supervisor disconnect my call and never called me back. Oh, and this pleasure is all for the price of over $200 a month!!

Peace out - cancelled my service. Back to cable which, by the way, I saved $123 a month and get more for my money than DirecTV ever provided. 18 years of loyalty - what a shameful company.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

They started charging us for NFL Sunday ticket. We didn't ask for it, we don't watch football. When we asked for a refund for the 3 months that we didn't realize we were being charged, they would tell us they was switching us to a supervisor, and after we set on hold for 10 to 15 minutes they would hang up on us. If I could select zero stars I would.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Billing is tied to CenturyLink bundle; worst service and billing ever from DTV. Have raised account bill 4 times on four months, statements are inaccurate and confusing. When calling DirecTV customer service they often hang up because they don't want to deal with customers, that's if you can get thru. As soon as contract is over I will NEVER use them again.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I have been a customer since 1999. On Wednesday 10/31 I turned the TV on and had no service. I unplugged all my genie boxes as well as the Swin, still no service. Then my nightmares started, I had to call DirecTV for technical support. First mistake I made I called at night, I got a person from overseas and all they do is read from a script and they don’t even listen to what you are saying. If I had a dollar for every time they said "I am sorry for your problem" I would use it to pay for all of their increases in the bill. After fighting with this moron and 1 1/2 hrs later she was sending a tech to my home in 4 days. Told her that was I needed someone the next day. Fought with her as she keep reading from her script and then asked for a supervisor in the US to speak with. Problem got even worse. He was as ignorant as she was.

After fighting with this person agreed upon a technical coming out to fix problem. Was told he can’t come now until Tuesday??? I then hung up after appointment scheduled. Next day turned on my TV and it was working!! I then tried to cancel the appointment in their website that you need a genius to navigate through there site. Finally found a number to call. Called number only to hear that I didn’t have an appointment?? Then finally I was transferred to a human, but it went downhill again. Got someone from overseas once again. I got transferred 4 times. All asked same question wanted my phone number. I finally told them to go pound sand and I hung up. Before AT&T bought DirecTV, customer services was a 5 star company. Stay away from DirecTV and AT&T especially if you have high blood pressure!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I have been a DirecTV customer at least 10 years. For the last year or so, they have become unbelievably bad in terms of quality and service. If we get some rain, we have no reception; every day when I turn on my TV, the picture is frozen and I have to reboot. The genie box loses recorded programs and I have to reboot to get them back which takes forever. Speaking of forever, that’s what it takes to get through the myriad of menus to speak to a surly customer service rep who argued with me after I called with a problem and she read from a script to sell me something that had nothing to do with my problem. DirecTV had gone downhill since AT&T bought them. I’m going back to cable TV. Hopefully, it will be better.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I DON'T understand how this co stays in business with their ** service. I've spent over 3 hrs in 2 weeks and 9 hours waiting for service tech just to get equipment upgraded that's over 12 years old. They always give the same story when I call, "I'm sorry. I'll fix it" just to get the same runaround!! I pay 159 bucks a month to use old crappy equipment. No movie channels and I CALL for an equipment upgrade. The next day mail it to me but after 2 plus weeks I can't get anyone from their co to install it. JUST A PATHETIC JOKE AND I HAVE SPOKEN TO 6 SUPERVISORS AND THEY ARE ALL JOKES!! COMPANY SUCKS.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

New to CA and was evaluating between Xfinity and DirecTV. Chose DirecTV because there was no installation fee. Wrong choice. On the phone for 2.5 hours trying to understand terms as well as schedule tv and internet installation as part of the bundle. It's not a bundle by the way, two credit checks, two installation guys, two websites. The customer service people have no clue what they're doing, communicate the wrong info in order to get you to be a customer and then once you're locked in, they could care less. Canceled my contract after 2.5 hours of being on the phone after realizing what a bad mistake I had made.

DIRECTV expert review by ConsumerAffairs

With more than 39 million customers, DIRECTV is one of the largest providers of paid TV services. The company is headquartered in El Segundo, California, and it provides programming to customers through satellite transmissions.

• Exceptional customer service: The company is rated #1 in customer service compared to other cable and satellite TV providers, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index.

• Never miss a game: The NFL Sunday Ticket ensures all subscribers can watch out-of-market games.

• Expansive HD catalog: DIRECTV has 195 HD channels, including AMC HD, ABC Family HD, Hallmark Channel HD, among many, many others.

• Record from any television: DIRECTV service comes with an HD Genie that records shows from up to eight televisions throughout a home or office.

• Watch from anywhere: Customers can enjoy family favorites and recorded shows using a mobile device with an Internet connection.

• Best for: Television fans who watch a range of programs and customers with special interests.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs