3.8/5 (58 ratings)

About Hibu

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Pros

• Custom marketing solutions
  • Synchronized for better results
  • Everything from a single provider

Cons

• Must request quote for pricing
  • Multi-step process (not DIY)

Bottom Line

Hibu’s digital marketing solutions work as a single interconnected campaign to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu makes it easy for business owners to get everything they need to advertise their business online.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: March 17, 2021

Pete helped me where others had failed to build a great marketable website. He also helped me to create a great local presence with his Google advertising. I would recommend Pete to any and everyone. Please don't just take my word for it, reach out and see for yourself.

Original review: March 17, 2021

I would highly recommend Jamie **. She is a pleasure and my website has never looked so great. Jamie is very responsible and provides excellent service. When I call her she responds right away. I am very pleased with my website.

Hibu response

We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a great day!

Original review: March 16, 2021

Our rep Sue ** has been wonderful. Certainly devoted lots of time and attention to our campaign and advertising needs. Our budget has grown through the years and she has given us the necessary personal attention and aided our growth.

Original review: March 16, 2021

It is always refreshing to deal with Susan. It is her ability to be straightforward and to the point without being up sold or pressure. The attention to detail and ability to focus on the specific needs tailored to the Pawn industry makes her a great asset. ????

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Original review: March 16, 2021

We enjoy working with Don. He sees to it that all our requests for changes to our website are modified almost instantly and always keeps us informed to the ever changing world of advertising. He recognizes that small business are different and customizes a plan to fit your needs.

Original review: March 15, 2021

Susan is awesome. If I ever have a need she is always there to help. Hibu does a great job on running my website, it’s plug and play and one less thing that I have to worry about on day to day process. I would definitely recommend Susan and Hibu.

Original review: March 12, 2021

We appreciate our rep Tom **. He's quick to respond to concerns that we have and makes great suggestions to optimizing our website and making sure we are viewable and optimized our searchability to the people that need our services. We appreciate his dedication to making sure we are happy.

Original review: March 11, 2021

Kelly has been great with walking us through the process of building our website and getting us going with google and linking everything together to build our brand. Also, he is very knowledgeable in this area and really cares about growing our business to try and reach new customers through web marketing. He is a pleasure to work with and always responds to any concerns or questions we have. He is local and always stops by to make sure we understand the web marketing and everything that goes on behind the scenes as well. Kelly is very friendly, polite and great to work with.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the kind message! We appreciate it!

Original review: March 10, 2021

Working with Randy has been exceptional! Our business has made unbelievable progress from the start of the partnership between us. There's a lot of inauthentic 'digital marketing solutions' out there - Hibu & Randy are not one of them. This is the real deal. If there is any place to flex your marketing budget it is with Randy helping you get on the internet map!

Original review: March 10, 2021

Dimas has provided exceptional service to our law firm for years. He always makes himself available when we need him, no matter what our request. It is obvious that he really cares about what's best for our business. I would highly recommend him!

Original review: March 8, 2021

Hibu is a breath of fresh air! Competitive pricing, attention to detail and finally Kelly **, our account executive who listened to our specific marketing needs, developed a plan and delivered as promised. I am pleased with the early results and increased activity on our site.

Hibu response

Thank you so much! So glad to hear that you're happy with our service! We look forward to continuing to meet your business’ needs. Please have a great day!

Original review: March 8, 2021

Susan has been very helpful and will go over the top for you when needed. She’s always helpful and gets things done when I call or text her. I’ve signed up 2 of my other companies and have also had several friends sign up. The only thing I think Hibu should do is offer a referral or discount when having other people sign up or if you have multiple companies signed up with them.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Susan! We’ll send this on to her, we’re sure she’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: March 5, 2021

We started using Hibu in Oct. 2020! Patrick ** is over our Account!! Our Online Activity and Website has been amazing!! Our sales have grown even in a pandemic!!! Patrick is professional and knows what he is doing for sure!! He is always prompt to help with any questions or changes and has given us so much helpful information that is definitely helping our business grow!! Thank you hibu and Patrick you are a rock star in our book!!

Original review: March 4, 2021

Pete M. is our local rep in Massachusetts and is great with communication. He's responsive to our requests and gives us updates routinely. We value customer service and it's paramount that we have a rep who is communicative and available. Their services are costly however, they do help our business to continue to thrive.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the kind message! We appreciate it!

Original review: March 3, 2021

I called in to look up past invoices & to get us set up with paperless billing. Kurt helped me with both & made my day go so much better. I had just had an awful experience with another customer service for another company. It was a breath of fresh air to speak with Kurt!

Original review: March 2, 2021

As a new business owner you are faced with many decisions that can have a positive or negative impact on your business. We hesitated for a long time to hire a company to build our website. When we found HIBU through-Patricia, we knew they were the ones. Patricia guided us through the whole process from day one and she continues to be there for anything that comes up. Her knowledge, promptness, and kind have taken a load of stress off our shoulders when it comes to keeping our website updated and our marketing effective. Give HIBU a try, you won't regret it!

Original review: March 2, 2021

Couldn't believe how easy it was... 2 weeks ago I needed a new site. They interviewed me for an hour and sent me something so professional that I barely had to make any changes. The rep Greg was also there to help with the interview and also came back again when I got my proof to make things even easier.. Very helpful and customer service oriented. Low setup fee for something this state of the art.

Original review: March 2, 2021

We've been happy with Hibu over 6 years. Patricia, our Rep, keeps us informed and reviews our programs with us to help us make informed decisions on any new goals we have. I highly recommend Hibu if you want a Local, knowledgeable Marketing Partner!

Original review: March 2, 2021

All I can say is, the dashboard is nice, but the numbers are useless. Over 100 clicks to my site in from digital ads and clicks from my search campaign, 16 calls which more than half are completely bogus. People calling from other areas outside of my service range. Calling asking for companies. I’ve spent more money than I’ve made with this marketing. I sent emails in regards to how I feel about the marketing performance, sales rep offers more broken promises. So I called to see if I could just pay in advance and be done with the six month contract. They said someone will call you. Never did! No one has called me since I’ve made that phone call.

Started with HIBU about a month ago. Was very skeptical at first, since I just started my business in the summer of 2020. Having very little knowledge of advertising, I did what I could on my own. It had ok results. So I thought, let’s go with the experts, but I was wrong! $950 a month for marketing, and I’m a fairly new business, and I haven’t made a fraction of that back!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Thanks Melisha for coming to my rescue when my current digital company decided to close their doors. You came highly recommended. The website looked amazing and you made the transition easy. I look forward to growing my swimming pool installation and landscaping business with your help!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Melisha! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Steven ** has been a pleasure to work with. He has been very helpful and is always quick to respond. He takes an interest in how my business is performing and provides ideas and new resources. I have seen positive results with Steve and Hibu. Highly recommended!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Steve is always available to make changes and answer any questions that I might have! And he is always great and easy to work with! The individualized marketing plans have done great things for our business and we would recommend to anybody.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Absolutely worthless. No increase in calls, or sales... Was told I could cancel after six months...now it is 12 months... Don't waste your time or money... You get no service, just an automated original setup that is not explained nor tweaked.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

Our website works! Our customers tell us how they checked out our website and didn't realize everything our company does. In this day and age everyone searches for what they need on the internet. We have definitely picked up new clients thanks to our website!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

I recently rebranded my company at the beginning of 2021 and was skeptical about getting traction in my new niche right away. Usually from my experience it takes 3-8 months to become established in any given market. Working with Tom and HIBU, however changed that. Since the rebrand in January of this year, it is now early February and I am booked out to early April. Not only that, but I am netting a 150% increase in profits due to the high quality leads I am getting! The service is phenomenal and I couldn’t recommend these guys enough.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

Great appearance and functions are pretty easy to use. It would be nice if it was more SO friendly for us to work on that. I really like the look and link navigation of my website. Please keep improving on it, I like what I see up to now.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

I started a new business this year and was looking for a marketing company to help get the word out. A friend told me about Hibu so I gave them a call. I was blown away by how professional, knowledgeable and by how hard they worked for me.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I have been using HIBU for a number of years, and have never felt pressured into upgrading or purchasing. I am currently starting a new social media campaign, and Nicole ** has been FANTASTIC to work with. She is very responsive, and she is willing to take my ideas and make them better. I Highly recommend HIBU and NICOLE!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Nicole! We’ll send this on to her, we’re sure she will be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

We’ve used multiple services in the past for our web advertising needs. None of them can match the outcome we get with Hibu. And it's not close! The results we get have been awesome! Joy is our representative and has been for over a decade. She knocks it out of the park for us every year! It's good to have someone you can trust!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

The HIBU team has been great to work with. They have been very attentive to responding to questions and moving things along swiftly to get our new website launched. They have made this process very simple on our end. It is clear we'll be able to make changes to our current site in the future with ease with their help.

Hibu Company Information