4.0/5 (59 ratings)

About Hibu

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Pros

• Custom marketing solutions
  • Synchronized for better results
  • Everything from a single provider

Cons

• Must request quote for pricing
  • Multi-step process (not DIY)

Bottom Line

Hibu’s digital marketing solutions work as a single interconnected campaign to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu makes it easy for business owners to get everything they need to advertise their business online.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: May 18, 2021

Dave H., With Hibu has been amazing to work with. He helped us put together a marketing plan that has been very effective. I receive regular calls from Dave always asking “Is there you need, are you happy with the results”. Very impressed with Dave and the team at Hibu.

Original review: May 12, 2021

Dave has been a pleasure to work with and he is good at what he does. He has a lot of insight, Very dependable and professional. I would highly recommend Him to anyone that would like a job well done. Thanks for all your help!

Original review: May 11, 2021

Tom ** has helped me for many years promoting my psychotherapy business in Northern Illinois. He has helped me greatly with my internet marketing and website. His knowledge and dedication have benefitted me significantly. Hibu has proven to be a good investment of my time and marketing dollars.

Original review: May 10, 2021

Dave has done an excellent job with our website and Google optimization. Has brought in bunch of business for us. Has helped a done keeping us busy and helping build our report with the community. Dave at HIBU does great work.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Dave! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: May 10, 2021

Great guy and great results. Been with many advertising companies over the years and haven’t had anywhere near the results out of any of them compared to Dave with Hibu. Nice to be able to sit down and talk to an actual person face to face that WANTS to help grow our business. Wouldn’t use anybody else!

Original review: May 10, 2021

In our extremely competitive and constantly changing industry, I am beyond grateful to work with a company of HIBU's caliber. We could not compete in the digital space without the assistance of HIBU and my extremely helpful representative, Dave **! He has dedicated his time and knowledge to help us choose the proper products, budget, and campaign strategies to strengthen our online presence, while still being able to keep our preferred placement in the print Yellow Pages as we still reach many of our customers that way. We are extremely satisfied and HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIBU, especially if you are fortunate enough to work with Dave **!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Original review: May 10, 2021

I've been working with Dave ** for years now, I have 2 accounts with you and he goes above and beyond to make sure that I am completely satisfied. He is very knowledgeable and I have full trust in him. I have recommended him to some of my friends, I am very pleased.

Hibu response

Thank you so much! So glad to hear that you're happy with our service! We look forward to continuing to meet your business’ needs. Please have a great day!

Original review: May 10, 2021

Dave and his team at Hibu have been great to work with! I appreciate having someone local that can meet with me in person, understand our business, and help develop appropriate strategies. Happy we found them.

Original review: May 10, 2021

The team was very professional and understood we have limited time to meet due to the fact we are trying to gain customers and grow as a company. They showed us the way forward and are delivering on their promises.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the positive review! When you’re happy, we’re happy! Hope you have a great day!

Original review: May 6, 2021

I am so glad to have him. He is very professional and he really cares about his clients and listens to their concerns. He even makes changes for me and has figured out a way to embed my scheduling software into my website. Thanks Allan ** for putting in your time on building my website.

Hibu response

Thank you so much! So glad to hear that you're happy with our service! We look forward to continuing to meet your business needs. Please have a great day!

Original review: May 3, 2021

Joy is an absolute pleasure to work with. I was introduced to Joy by Dr. ** of Stronglife Chiropractic. Joy is always good about asking great questions to get an idea of how to best make Hibu’s service work for me. I recently had my website done and couldn’t be happier. She is always very responsive to any questions that you may have as well. Top notch all the way.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Joy! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: April 27, 2021

Stacy ** did a very good job at getting us going with our new and improved website. Very informative and detailed explanations about changing things and becoming more present in our area. We are impressed. She came to our office as soon as possible to help us with changes and made us feel at ease with working with HIBU.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Stacey Eymer! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: April 22, 2021

I would like to take this opportunity to applaud my Sales Rep. Allan **. He has been super responsive to my needs. I needed help transferring my domain name and e-mails over and he seamlessly helped set it all up. When I need a change for my website or Google program, he makes the change immediately or within the hour. I can not be more pleased with the service I receive. The results are pretty great too! I am very happy and would recommend Allan to anyone looking for marketing assistance. Thanks again. Nick

Original review: April 19, 2021

Kyla did a great job with customer service and thoroughly explained the whole process on building the website and how to use dashboard getting us more reviews and what we need to do moving forward. Great work Hibu team.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Thank Hibu and Steve ** for all you have done for us at Dk Tanks & Culverts. Your service and attention to detail is second to none. We have seen a huge boost to our business and or new customer conversion rate has increased dramatically. Steve has been invaluable as a customer rep. We can always count on Steve to help resolve any issue as well as offer his expertise as we have grown in our partnership. Any business, small or large could benefit from Hibu. Thank you for all you do.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Steve Cox! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: April 7, 2021

I love working with HIBU because of the people that I am working with now. Kristin and Tanner because they are great people and they know so much about websites and marketing and they are willing to share all their ideas with me to benefit me and help make my company a success. I would definitely recommend.

Original review: March 31, 2021

I'm very happy with Matt being my contact for Hibu. There isn't a question he doesn't get answered for me and we tackle every problem. Things have been great. Thank you Matt. We have been doing business with Matt for more than a few years and each year things get better and better.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Kelly ** is great. Helped me with my advertising and grow my business during the pandemic..Always there, very professional and kind. I totally recommend him to my friends. We did the meeting by Zoom call, was a easy process. 5 stars.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Patrick has been great to work with. Great attitude and does an awesome job communicating. He looks after our account so I don't have to. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an online presence.

Original review: March 28, 2021

I would highly recommend Don ** to anyone looking to update their website or do from the ground up website or marketing campaign. He's professional, honest, and knows how to get things done. What impressed me is he didn't try to sell me on anything. He just explained cost and benefits. He always responded to questions. Even on the weekend. Thanks again, Don

Original review: March 27, 2021

Barbara ** is very efficient contact. She helped me set up my new account and answered all my questions. She's easy to contact and work with in discussing my needs for my advertising plan. I own a jewelry store and have specific needs that she was able to fulfill for me

Original review: March 26, 2021

Helping us grow economically, with little effort. THANKS. It has been wonderful to have the HIBU organization helping with the marketing to grow and prosper. Looking forward to many more years of working together and continued growth. A+ A+ A+

Original review: March 25, 2021

Patrick ** is awesome! From explaining things thoroughly to staying on top of the entire experience, he takes care of me and my business. Highly recommend! I was doubtful of Google Ads and having someone else run them, but after talking to Patrick, seeing what they do on the back end, it was a no brainer.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Patrick! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: March 24, 2021

Chris was very attentive to my needs. When questions came up about the design he sat with me and sifted through the details. I was left very satisfied. I would recommend him to any of my colleagues who were looking in this market.

Original review: March 24, 2021

I had a concept of a very particular website design. I wanted something interactive, engaging, and informative. Hibu achieved exactly what I was looking for. I can’t wait for my clients to view my new ad campaign. Hibu made everything precise and offered me the finest knowledgeable staff to work with.

Original review: March 24, 2021

I highly recommend both Alan and Hibu as a company, they delivered on their promises and everything they said they would. We use them for our websites and review program and it all works perfectly. Great company, great outfit and we look forward to using them more in the future.

Original review: March 24, 2021

Our rep Patrick at Hibu had made our experience a positive one from the beginning. I have given the 5 star as a reflection of Patrick’s work ethic and diligence towards our campaign. This is the only reason we are with Hibu as the design work/quality needs improvement. Hibu as a whole should work on the quality of its ad designs and content creation.

Original review: March 23, 2021

We have worked with Chris in the past and even with other companies and he really does a great job by his clients despite challenges in the design departments that arose. Our business benefits from him being involved on our account.

Hibu response

We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a great day!

Original review: March 23, 2021

HIBU has made it so easy taking care of so many things for me on our office social media. They also let me make changes to our website - which is easy to do but, if I don't feel I can handle it they make it easy for me to ask their team to make the changes.

Original review: March 23, 2021

We couldn't be more thankful for what Patrick has brought to our team. It's clear that to be a competitive business, you need to have a great website, online presence, timely and effective ads, etc. Patrick handles all aspects of our marketing for us and we have been thrilled with the results. Not only has our business grown to the point of opening a second office in a new territory in less than a year, we have more time to focus on training the team and analyzing where the business can improve. I also like that he's local and easy to reach, if we have questions or want to make any adjustments, he's quick to meet with me and/or make changes. I'd highly recommend Patrick and am happy to be a reference for his great work!

Hibu Company Information