3.9/5 (61 ratings)

About Hibu

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Pros

• Custom marketing solutions
  • Synchronized for better results
  • Everything from a single provider

Cons

• Must request quote for pricing
  • Multi-step process (not DIY)

Bottom Line

Hibu’s digital marketing solutions work as a single interconnected campaign to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu makes it easy for business owners to get everything they need to advertise their business online.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Steve is always available to make changes and answer any questions that I might have! And he is always great and easy to work with! The individualized marketing plans have done great things for our business and we would recommend to anybody.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Absolutely worthless. No increase in calls, or sales... Was told I could cancel after six months...now it is 12 months... Don't waste your time or money... You get no service, just an automated original setup that is not explained nor tweaked.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

Our website works! Our customers tell us how they checked out our website and didn't realize everything our company does. In this day and age everyone searches for what they need on the internet. We have definitely picked up new clients thanks to our website!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

I recently rebranded my company at the beginning of 2021 and was skeptical about getting traction in my new niche right away. Usually from my experience it takes 3-8 months to become established in any given market. Working with Tom and HIBU, however changed that. Since the rebrand in January of this year, it is now early February and I am booked out to early April. Not only that, but I am netting a 150% increase in profits due to the high quality leads I am getting! The service is phenomenal and I couldn’t recommend these guys enough.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

Great appearance and functions are pretty easy to use. It would be nice if it was more SO friendly for us to work on that. I really like the look and link navigation of my website. Please keep improving on it, I like what I see up to now.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

I started a new business this year and was looking for a marketing company to help get the word out. A friend told me about Hibu so I gave them a call. I was blown away by how professional, knowledgeable and by how hard they worked for me.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I have been using HIBU for a number of years, and have never felt pressured into upgrading or purchasing. I am currently starting a new social media campaign, and Nicole ** has been FANTASTIC to work with. She is very responsive, and she is willing to take my ideas and make them better. I Highly recommend HIBU and NICOLE!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Nicole! We’ll send this on to her, we’re sure she will be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

We’ve used multiple services in the past for our web advertising needs. None of them can match the outcome we get with Hibu. And it's not close! The results we get have been awesome! Joy is our representative and has been for over a decade. She knocks it out of the park for us every year! It's good to have someone you can trust!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

The HIBU team has been great to work with. They have been very attentive to responding to questions and moving things along swiftly to get our new website launched. They have made this process very simple on our end. It is clear we'll be able to make changes to our current site in the future with ease with their help.

Hibu response

We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

I've been working with Diane ** at Hibu for over 20 years, her knowledge and experience are invaluable. She has helped me expand our online presence and increase our sales thru the years. Online advertising is definitely the avenue to take to help increase your business.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Kathleen ** has been a huge help with getting our website up and running. Always calls and checks in to see if we need anything and let us know our stats. A wonderful lady with such a great attitude. Always answers her phone and helps us with any questions we may have.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Kathleen! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

HIBU’s Briar and Emilia are true professionals and have great charisma and ideas. They truly care about the customer and their business. I had a blast creating our new website with them. They had great suggestions and ideas and listened to my suggestions and added their suggestions. Great to work with.

Hibu response

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Great experienced, easy to use, friendly help, and very professional. The ads are very easy to use and helpful. Almost anyone can use the dashboard. Very easy to navigate through the dashboard. One-Click changes, easy to upload change and configure. Simple solution to all your needs and wants for an online experience!!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

Stacy has been very nice to work with. We decided to move our digital marketing platform over to HIBU because of Stacy for both L&L Concrete and Rathman Manning Construction. Working with HIBU so far has been quite nice and easy. Thanks. Leo

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Stacy! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I am very pleased with the products and services that have been provided to me by HIBU. The results of marketing my business through HIBU have been amazing. My account executive through HIBU has also done a wonderful job assisting me with my campaign. She has a deep knowledge and understanding of the products and services which HIBU offers.

Hibu response

Thank you so much! So glad to hear that you're happy with our service! We look forward to continuing to meet your business’ needs. Please have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Covid-19 rules and guidelines set forth by the State and County governments made communicating our plans for our weekly service quite a challenge. Without the use of the Hibu listings dashboard, things would have been more difficult. It is possible to change our hours on hundreds of internet search engines from one dashboard. That made things a lot easier. Hibu's listing management tool is a great investment.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

Very pleased with the support from the Hibu staff. Hibu has developed our web page and social media content in a very timely manner and we are very happy with the end results. Our web page was in need of an upgrade and Hibu delivered.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the positive review! When you’re happy, we’re happy! Hope you have a great day!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

Cody was the repair person. On time as promised. Obviously knew what he was doing and had the oven igniter removed and replaced in no time at all. Best repair price of 3 places contacted. He also respected Covid 19 protocol and wore a mask. I would highly recommend Atlas Appliance Service.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

I really like and enjoy working with our rep, Lillian; the tech support and web design services are excellent and all the staff we've worked with are totally responsive. We think it's pretty awesome to see the results of our campaign and we love that Hibu makes it easy for us.

Hibu response

Thanks so much! We love getting to hear from our clients! Have a great day!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

It all sounds great, but words are as they say, cheap. Let's start at beginning. They drop names like Google and Microsoft. They toss out "Business Partners", "Certified" "Only" and wow you with stats and impressive numbers. So you sign up. They interview you (mine was 3 1/2 hours) with a "specialist" to get to know your needs and your business model. And then all the hype has to be met with the actual work.

That's where it all went down hill. I waited three weeks, four weeks, five weeks and nothing. I called around week four and left a message with the "Account Coordinator" or whatever they called them but nothing. Around week six I called my salesperson. He said he'd check and then told me that she had been sick and out for several weeks. Hey, it happens I thought so no big deal. He promised me that I would have some things to review in a week. Around week nine I called him again. He told me that they had (and these are his words) an 8,000% increase in business over the same time period as last year and they were so, so far behind in the production department. I congratulated him on the success of the sales department and for some odd reason felt lucky to be apart of the wave!

Finally, I got a file of what the site would look like and rough, very rough draft of some of the verbiage. Unfortunately, they missed the entire concept of my business. I train athletes online from all over... they had me offering specials on in house classes and my service area was the home town I lived in. They actually wanted my hours of operation to verify with Google!

Ok, another mistake but it was not fatal so let's move on. After another brief discussion with my Sales rep, I was assigned a new "Account Coordinator". Onward and upward, right... no! The next draft was not just sophomoric, it lacked luster, interest and a reason to read on. I ended up re-writing the entire series of pages, callouts, dropdown, etc. I did that on my free time and with my schedule that took about 2.5 weeks. Mind you, we are now entering close to 14 weeks AFTER, I was told we'd have a live site in four to six weeks.

After sending in my copy, it took them almost two weeks to start to send me proofs to review. As anticipated, changes, revisions and more changes. Another couple weeks. And, another "Account Coordinator". But here is the REAL RUB #1. After a couple of back and fourths with my new Coordinator, I told her if this doesn't get going soon, I'm cancelling everything! Guess what, my Sales Rep called me and chewed my #$$ for saying that. He actually went off the deep end and really lit me up! I called back after he hung up on me and asked to speak to a Supervisor or an Account Exc. I did get a call back from them and I explained what happened. I told them perhaps he had a bad day or something was going on in his personal life but I was willing to work with him because (and I have no idea why, but I still believed what he sold me on).

Fortunately for me, they took him out of the loop and I got a new Account Coordinator and I no longer had a salesperson to work with. Blessing or not... that is still a question! Again, onward and upward. At this point it all started to become a blur. I have no idea when my site went live, but I am assuming since the are still holding me to a 12 month contract it was December.

We started this odyssey in July. Somewhere all the way I got another new Account Manager. He actually told me what they sold me wasn't really anything that was going to work for me and he convinced me to just go with hosting. And now, I thought I was done in October or November (because I told my account manager via email and telephone that I was cancelling). I find out they want to still charge me for December/January. I'd say if you are looking at Hibu as a tool to help grow your business, understand that it won't. You will just get frustrated, ignored, passed from one person to the next, confused with which department does what and be throwing your money away. Hibu - Highway Robbery!

12/30/20

We sincerely apologize about your experience with your digital advertising. We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry we weren’t able to resolve your concerns but thank you for your time on our attempt to come to a mutual resolution.

12/28/20
All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and regret the experience you’ve had. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form

a solution.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I have had my business in another country and moved here to Las Vegas. In my years as a business owner I have learnt that the one and only thing that matters in business is integrity. Without it you have nothing, our guy Larry and Hibu staff DO have lots of integrity. Promises were made and delivered, extremely professional, saved my business, thank you so much.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

Jamie has gone above and beyond my expectations. She wants to see her clients succeed. I text, call her a lot and she always gives me her professional advice. I think with her help, I will be able to take my business to the next level. For this reason, I have recommended her to my fellow Junk Removal business owners. Thank you Jamie and team!!

Hibu response

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

This guy is a pro when it comes to websites, reputation management and ads. He and his team are your one stop shop if you’re a business owner and in my opinion this is a must have for anyone that wants to be relevant in today’s world of business.

Hibu response

Thanks for the feedback, Nick! We are glad you are happy with the products and services offered by Hibu. We really appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

Stacy is very personable and knowledgeable in the digital marketing field. You will have fun working with her as a business owner. She will help guide you though the advertising minefield with honesty and integrity. She is a credit to Yellow Book.

Hibu response

Brian, Thank you for the positive feedback! We love hearing how great our sales representatives are that they are taking great care of our customer's with their vast knowledge and understanding of the advertising world!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

Towards the end of September, 2020 I contacted Debby ** about the services she had to offer related to digital marketing. I was looking to do online advertising and I had worked with her before (she was not with Hibu at the time). I went with a package that included listings, reviews and Google ads. At the time, Debby failed to inform me that there was a 6 month contract. I didn’t know about this, paid for the first month at the begging of October 2020. After I got zero results from the campaign, I decided to cancel. Called Debby on 10/29/2020 to inform her and her response has “I don’t know. I will need to talk to my boss, he is in meetings today so I will get back to you tomorrow" (10/30/2020).

She never got back to me and I didn’t think anything of it, because I was unaware of the contract. On 11/09/2020, I got an invoice for November’s campaign I called her back and at the point she informed me that there was a 6 month contract and that I couldn’t cancel because the grace period was over. I told her I had never signed a contract and she said that I had authorized by phone. I told her she never explained those terms to me or that I was authorizing a contract over the phone. She said she couldn’t do anything about it and to call the customer service number. I called the customer service number (the same day 11/09/2020) and went over the whole story with the customer representatives. They said the would look into and would get back to me.

Lydia **, another customer service rep called me on (11/10/2020) told me that a contract was emailed to me. I told her that Debby had not informed that I was signing a contract by phone. I also brought up the fact that they could have send the contract via Docusign or something similar. Her response was that they didn’t use them. Furthermore, the email with the contract that they had sent looked and had verbiage of an invoice . When I got the email, I didn’t go over it because I thought it was just an invoice for a one time purchase. At the point informed me as well that Debby had enrolled me for automatic payments without my knowledge too. Lydia’s response was that they couldn’t do anything that only the sales department could cancel my contract.

She said she couldn't promise me that they would but that they could if they wanted to and that she would forward my request to them. Afterwards, on 11/11/2020, Debby (in the sales department) calls me, she wanted me to give them another chance and that if I did I wanted to cancel afterwards they would cancel my contract. I told her I was disappointed with Hibu’s deceitful business practices, lack of customer service, and that I wanted to cancel immediately. It was almost two weeks since I had initially called her. Debby said she would have to talk to her upper management about it and they would called me. They didn’t call me so I reached out to her on (11/16/2020) and demanded that a called be arranged with her boss Cy **.

Talked to her and Cy the afternoon and all he told me is that he was sorry “the misunderstanding“ but that they would not cancel my contract. Overall, this has been a terrible experience. They keep telling me they can fix it and get me leads. At this point is not even about the leads. I don’t want to do business with a company that lacks basic ethics, like transparency, accountability, leadership and honesty. I want the 6 month contract to be cancelled, because that was not disclosed to me and I didn’t even know I was accepting it. I would also like to be refunded for month of November, 2020. They have continue the campaign against my will, and have charged me $645.81. On 11/19/2020, I was able to get them to pause the campaign so they wouldn't keep charging me, but it is set to start again on 05/27/2021.

Hibu response

Thank you for your understanding during our recent investigation regarding your Hibu advertising. We are pleased to be able to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

From my personal experience, this company deliver a great looking dashboard and convincing sales conversations and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE! After four months of subscription to three of their products, they have delivered NO LEADS at all! I have considerable experience with pay per click, SEO and campaign marketing and have run a parallel campaign with good results to compare. Despite multiple complaints there are still no results and to add insult to injury, the company just repeats the contract terms so I have to keep paying for NO RESULTS until the contract expires! Buyer beware!

Hibu response

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

Ron has been very helpful in optimizing our website. With his help we have seen a significant increase in traffic. Customers have given us very positive feedback on layout and design. I especially like the comment and review section. Thank you so much!

Hibu response
Great feedback, Charles. We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re

happy with your Site & Search Standard Program!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

Our account rep Tallen ** follows up to make sure things are going well and goes above and beyond to help promote our business. So many times you get a lot of attention and help when a company is trying to get your business but they disappear after you sign up and pay them. This is not so with Hibu. I can contact Tallen anytime and he takes care of it or finds out the information I need quickly. Thanks for the great customer service.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. We will be sure to let Tallen know. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

Stacy ** has been amazing to work with. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. She is always willing go the extra mile. We appreciate all she does for us. Thank you for all you do, Stacy. Customer Services Team is just a phone call away to help us with our needs as well. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I have never used this type of service and was not entirely sure what to expect. My sales consultant, who was the first person I met has stood by and answered all my questions as I went through the processes and has stayed by me like a good friend when I was not sure what to do next. I noticed my page hits begin to climb within days of her fixing the listings and working with me. As we continue I am confident we will get some good results when the site is finished and the ads are up. I know she will make it happen!

Hibu response
Great feedback, Elaine! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re

happy with your Smart Online Presence and Social program!

Hibu Company Information